Speaker 1: Awilli that.
Speaker 2: I know that Netflix and Chill was more of a popular phrase a few years ago, but is there anything better than cuddling up to a special someone and sneaking in ash moosh while watching a movie.
Speaker 3: There is nothing, nothing better at all, So why don't I just leave now? You can have the show and I'm gonna go get me some Netflix and chick.
Speaker 4: We have to record a podcast. Okay, welcome listeners. This is Date my Houri.
Speaker 2: The first were our Unparalleledda plays matchmaker for one hopeful main data.
Speaker 4: She'll meet three lucky contestants before.
Speaker 2: Sending one of them off on a one on one date with our beautiful main dater. I am your host, Vico Ortiz, joined by the ever stunning am.
Speaker 1: I supposed to answer that?
Speaker 3: So glad to be here, and Netflix and Chill can wait because I have work to do for our beautiful main dater.
Speaker 4: Yes you do. Our main dater this week is Jocelyn.
Speaker 2: Jocelyn has tried every dating app under the sun, Like Aweita exactly, It is passionate about the intersections of dating and disability. She identifies as a homebody, but doesn't let that define her. She's very active and being statnant bores her. I feel that ye Jocelyn is a biochemist towel and her celebrity crush is doctor Spencer Reed from Criminal Minds.
Speaker 4: I love the specificity here.
Speaker 2: Jocelyn's Aulita Hey is her platonic life partner. Anyone she dates needs her approval above all else. So let's see how Jocelyn feels about introducing more grand motherly approval in her life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm so ready to meet Joscelyn.
Speaker 4: Yes to this, me too, Jocelyn. Welcome, Hello, Hello.
Speaker 5: Hi everyone. I'm so excited to be here. I can't wait for this new adventure.
Speaker 4: Yes, us too, We are so glad that you're here. On dad my Awalida First.
Speaker 2: I also love that you have experience around this, you know, listening to Alita. But before, tell us a little bit about yourself. What should Awlida and I know about you.
Speaker 5: I'm very complex. There's a lot of things that I love when I'm looking for a partner, and I think the main thing for me is communication and be able to sustain a good conversation. If we can't dove into a good conversation, we're done. I can't. It has to be deep for me to get to know you.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, yes, I love that, Awlita. With that said, what else do you need to know about, Jocelyn.
Speaker 3: What we would like to know right now is a little bit about your love life. So tell me what that's been about.
Speaker 5: Oh, my love life is chaotic. The last time I head like a meaningful relationship was back in high school. I had situationships in college, you could call them. They never met my family because I am Mexican, so a lot of Mexican families are very cheesemo so as you could say, pretty curious individuals and they try to pry. So when it comes to relationships, unless I know that it's going to be a long term relationship, I bring them in. But if not, the no. So college was a very experimental time for me. I tried different flavors, different.
Speaker 1: Cue out and not only that, Jocelyn, but that wasn't too long ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I loved college. It was one of the best times of my life. If I could go back, I would do it all over again.
Speaker 2: So you had an amazing explorative college experience.
Speaker 4: Which is beautiful. I really want to recognize you for that.
Speaker 1: It is an education.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, absolutely, So what are you looking for in a partner right now based on the things that you've learned from those experiences.
Speaker 5: I want a partner that's emotion available, beautiful. If my partner can't be open about if they're feeling sad, depressed, if they're feeling anxious, if they can't talk to me in that level, I don't think we can keep going because I feel like those things when it comes to mental health is the number one priority when it comes to communicating with someone.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, tell us a little bit about your experience on the apps.
Speaker 5: The apps are interesting. I've had a lot of other people be very weird and creepy in a sense. I've had a lot of encounters where they made me feel like my disability was kind of a fetish to them, and it kind of put me in a really weird position because it's like, I want to explore it a little bit more. But the fact that you're only centuring like a sexual encounter over the way that I sit or the way that I look like, or the way that I'm positioned, it didn't sit right with me.
Speaker 3: No, not acceptable to Awilita. You know I got the life. This happens again, I'll be right there for you.
Speaker 4: I mean, you're here to give the chance too.
Speaker 3: You know, yes to one of the two of the three. You're a Wilita that is your partner in crime. Let's call her. How old is she?
Speaker 5: She is seventy eight.
Speaker 1: I give it, Yah. What is the best advice Yra Wilita has given you?
Speaker 5: She has given me. An advice that I hold so true to myself is if you find a person, don't let that person overshadow you, because I feel like sometimes when you're in a relationship, a lot of the times, the other person kind of molds to the other person and their wardrobe starts to change, their antics, start to change their attitudes. And I don't want that for me. I want to stay true to who Jocelyn is with the add on of a relationship with the partner.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 2: I love that you want someone who you want to be championed with.
Speaker 4: You know, like you are your own person.
Speaker 2: This other person is there person as well, and you get to champion each other and lean into that vulnerability, that emotional availability be of support, but also not let that consume your whole identity. That's really beautiful.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I love that you put in your bio that you're a biochemist. Do you want to open a little bit more about that. How did you get into it? Why made you passionate about biochemistry? That's so fucking cool.
Speaker 5: Actually, I had a really awesome chemistry teacher in high school and she really showed me the ways and it was really interesting to me how basically everything starts with molecules, everything starts in the littlest amount of matter, and it was something that I really wanted to explore. There's a lot of things that made me want to go into biology, specifically because it's connected to my disability. You know, I've been in the hospital for a long time throughout my childhood because of surgeries, therapy and all that. So I really wanted to in a sense give back to the structure or the main framework that has assisted me be the Joscelyn that I am today.
Speaker 4: That's fucking beautiful.
Speaker 1: It's so real.
Speaker 4: Now I want to ask you too.
Speaker 2: You have such clarity around what is it that you're looking for in a partner, and I am curious as well. You know, you've done so much work on yourself too. Share with us some of that, Like how do you show up in a relationship. How do you maneuver around conflict? How do you show up in these ways?
Speaker 5: I'm very communicative. If I'm not liking something, I will tell you right off the bat, and if I like something, then I will tell you like hey, like, let's continue to do this. Communication is key for me. Going to therapy and just exploring who I am has really made me see the perspective of life. And if you're not able to communicate what you're feeling to somebody else that you care about, how is that relationship going to work, whether it's plotonically familiarity or in romantic.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I agree with you. A little producer Birdie whispered into my ear that you've mentioned you're a little freaky.
Speaker 4: And the reason why I'm.
Speaker 2: The reason why I'm the one asking the question is because I am Almoso a little freaky.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I'm learning and.
Speaker 4: Does definitely for she's learning.
Speaker 2: Can you share with us a little bit because I'm just really curious how you're exploring pleasure and sexuality around healing and all and ownership and empowerment.
Speaker 5: So please, Yes, I was wondering when you guys were gonna bring that up, Like I said, I'm a biochemist, so if we're trying to figure something out, we're gonna test it out. We're gonna research it. So I'm an avid reader and I love to read, and a lot of the times there's a lot of spicy things going on in books, so I love to test them out. I'm like, let's see how this is gonna work out with, you know, my disabled body, and see if it's worth continuing. But I think the main reason why I'm very like freaky and not like vanilla, I call it vanilla sex, which is like, you know, missionary. It's because it's harder for me to do that position with my disability, so I've had to get creative to do that part of just being a woman.
Speaker 3: What kind of response do you get from males? Are they kind to you? Do they ask you questions? Are they supportive?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Usually they asked me a lot of questions. They're like, are you sure, like let me know if this is too much, or how far you can.
Speaker 1: Go or and you go bring it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, though, that before I even consider having sex with a person, I have to really get to know the person and if they're caring enough to help me think regular mundane things.
Speaker 4: Then, yeah, it's about trust.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, what a beautiful soul you have?
Speaker 4: I love, I love. How do you feel out?
Speaker 2: Do you think we got we can find a trustworthy doctor Spencer read look alike?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? I love Spencer Reed. He is adorable. He's such a smart young man.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, with that said, I think it's time to meet the contestants because yeah, that's ready.
Speaker 4: We'll be back after the break. Welcome back today, Malani.
Speaker 2: The first, thank you all for joining us today. We got a great group of people, So let's start with Ian. Ian is a twenty nine year old Gemini who enjoys being creative in any way he can possibly make happen. He's written a book about what he calls rom com syndrome, Very Intrigued by That, and a feature film advocating for universal healthcare, and also performs regularly on his improv team he can sometimes. He considered a series of walking contradictions fame, describing himself as both ambitious and chill, emotionally trustworthy and sardonic and funny and down to earth, honestly a human being.
Speaker 4: We're so happy to have.
Speaker 7: Thank you for having me my first time dating so I'm very excited.
Speaker 3: Well, let me let me tell you my need. We're not gonna take it that far. I will find you someone along the way.
Speaker 4: Unless you have an uncle or a grandpa.
Speaker 3: Then filled breathing, Yeah, Next, we have Joshua.
Speaker 2: Joshua is a twenty eight year old Sopal local with a real go with the flow kind of vibe. He can be an introvert, but when he goes out, he makes sure everyone has a great time and is often considered the life of a Zepp party. Joshua is also a huge Disney and Star Wars fan, and he values long term relationships, maintaining many decades plus long close friendships.
Speaker 4: Say hello, Joshua, how's it going, how's it going?
Speaker 2: Amazing? And final, we have Anthony. Anthony is a twenty seven year old Los Angeles native with a big heart and even bigger lave.
Speaker 1: Can we hear it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, He's got a teddyver a vibe and a passion for theater and live performance.
Speaker 4: Say hello, Anthony, Hi, thanks so.
Speaker 6: Much for having me. I'm excited to be here.
Speaker 4: Hello us too.
Speaker 1: You know I have a feeling that you're all my favorite group.
Speaker 4: You're saying that about every group Look, it's great.
Speaker 1: I put all those ages together. I have a husband.
Speaker 4: With that said, time to get to.
Speaker 2: Know you all a little bit better with our first game, homebody Vibe. Our main dater loves a cuddly, cozy night, Anne, and we'd love to see how you might fit.
Speaker 4: Into that lifestyle. The game is very simple.
Speaker 2: We'll give you three types of home body activities and you'll let us know which one is the closest to your personal vibe.
Speaker 3: Anything that happens at home is my vibe. Oh, especially in the bedroom. Okay, especially when it comes to sex.
Speaker 4: Okay. Oh, we're getting more specific. Do you want to get I was like.
Speaker 2: So, which one of these three stay at home activities seems most of your alley Netflix and chill, bake a cake and gossip, or get high and do a lego? E. What's your homebody vibe out of these three activities?
Speaker 7: I mean, I love Netflix and chill like that. It's definitely a very tempting option. But I feel like you know, early on in a relationship, I want something where you can talk a little bit more. So I'm going to go with Get high and lego because it's a collaborative thing.
Speaker 6: You're gonna have to do it together.
Speaker 7: I feel like it would be weird for me, wouldn't be anything too crazy. And it just puts you in a headspace where you're you're laughing, you're having fun, you're working together, you can talk about other things while you're doing it. And when I was a kid, I absolutely loved me some legos.
Speaker 1: So he was gonna say, love me some weed, which it's okay.
Speaker 4: I don't know, maybe it's not okay. I'm like, I don't know, what's the age I was five? I love this. Thank you for that. Ian Anthony, what's yours?
Speaker 6: I think I have to go with bacon gossip. I tend to do that already, just naturally in my life. Yes, And there's nothing like having something, you know, hot and fresh out of the oven, like some cookies, something nice, you know. And gossip isn't that bad if you if you do it.
Speaker 3: Right, right, correct, Absolutely, just the conversation.
Speaker 4: And I love this, Joshua, what's your homebody activity?
Speaker 8: See, it's a toss up between the the Netflix and chill and then the baking and gossip because it depends on the Netflix movie. But I'm also quite a foodie.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna combine yours and just be like you have Netflix in the background, and then you're just like bacon and gossiping.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, bakers are welcomed in my home. Yeah, anytime.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I read that. What are your homebody activities?
Speaker 3: Which movie makes you most excited to snuggle up? The Exorcist, Legally Blonde or Shreke Too.
Speaker 4: These are excellent.
Speaker 1: I love them all, Anthony.
Speaker 6: I can't do the Exorcist for sure. I'm kind of a scaredy cat, so that's a no thank you for me. But Legally Blond and Trek two are fantastic pieces of cinema. So either of those.
Speaker 1: I'm in gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Gorgeous, Joshua, what's your snuggle up movie?
Speaker 8: I mean, you can't go bad with a classic animated movie. It's gotta be Strike Too, all the way adorable.
Speaker 4: What is your snuggle up movie?
Speaker 7: You know, if it was og Shrek, I might go with that, But I'm a fan of the sequels. I mean, I Shrek it is a great movie. I just sequels in general I don't like as much, so I'll go with Legally Blonde. I feel like with Reese Weatherspoon you can never hear wrong.
Speaker 4: Here, here, here, here, I agree with all you know the I mean the ox Orcist. The Exorcist is a tough one to watch.
Speaker 3: I watched The Exorcist when I was thirteen years old. I had a copy Dan Theater on Hollywood Boulevard.
Speaker 4: Noted in the eighteen hundreds copy that absolutely Okay, I have the last one.
Speaker 2: Which dinner are you most likely to make your significant other on a night in boxed mac and cheese, steak and mashed potatoes, or a garden salad.
Speaker 1: I want to hear from Anthony first.
Speaker 6: If I'm looking to impress, I'll go with the steak and mashed potatoes. But I will be stressed because cooking meat stresses me.
Speaker 1: Out to get that perfect.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that makes me medium.
Speaker 4: Joshua, what's your dinner?
Speaker 8: See, it's a toss up. You got two good ones, which is the mac and cheese and then the steak dinner. The steak dinner, I would say, is more for special occasions anniversaries. You know, the mac and cheese can be an everyday thing.
Speaker 4: Dang every day mac and cheese.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm so sad that nobody cares about their health and their vegetables.
Speaker 4: Hellas going on here? No sound for any of us Ian what's your dinner?
Speaker 9: Well, to be as honest as possible, please, I would be in the steak category. But what I actually like to make is this slow cooker beef from broccoli recipe. So it is beef, there's no potato in it. But what I like about it is you don't have to worry about overtooking it. You just throw it in the slow cooker, You come back four hours later, you do a little bit more, and then a half hour later it's all done. It's really easy and it's delicious. It's honestly my favorite thing to eat, even including restaurants.
Speaker 6: I make it all the time.
Speaker 4: I love it, I love it, I love it.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, these are great responses. Should we move on to the next game?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Can I cuddle up with them?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: You want to cuddle up with one of the before with all of them?
Speaker 3: You are all so cute, but of course, like a grandma grandson thing, you know, hey.
Speaker 1: Sure sure, sure, sure sure, And we're talking freaky, Remember my.
Speaker 4: God, it's just a horny show. Let's just call it one.
Speaker 2: It is our main dator has a secret favorite genre of reading, romance novels.
Speaker 4: In this game of smut, did she say, we'll give you the.
Speaker 2: Beginning of a smut and you'll need to finish it fill in the blank. You know, she just wanted to clarify the finishing process.
Speaker 4: I want need that will will you beat the reader?
Speaker 3: Listen, finish this one. Her fingers caressed my legs. I shiver with antssipation. Our eyes lock and I take it away.
Speaker 8: Joshua, and I touched my toes and curled up in a nice, warm bath.
Speaker 4: Nicely, lovely, lovely anthony.
Speaker 2: Her fingers caress my leg I shiver with antssipation.
Speaker 4: Our eyes lock and I.
Speaker 6: And I ask, do you have an earthquake readiness plan and prepared that is non perishable? We live an earthquake country, and I need to know that we're ready to go.
Speaker 2: Fucking beautiful, honestly, but Ian, what's what's your wing? Our eyes lock and I.
Speaker 7: I kissed the nape of her neck as we unbuttony each other's clothes with the eagerness of teenagers.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Show is this again? Oh my good.
Speaker 4: I do the next one.
Speaker 2: I'll do the next one. Okay, she smells like dale old roses.
Speaker 10: I smell like motor oil and tobacco, but together we smell like Ian. Take it away, Heaven, gorgeous, Anthony, take it away.
Speaker 6: The four oh five at three pm on Friday.
Speaker 4: I love this Joshua at.
Speaker 8: The back of a restaurant in times of crisis, during that fire.
Speaker 6: That was truly, truly beautiful.
Speaker 4: This man amazing, This is incredible. These are yeah, yeah, good, you do yours?
Speaker 1: No, check it out. Now we embrace and I can feel her heartbeat.
Speaker 3: Of lining with mine. Today is now forever.
Speaker 1: I pull away, but she pulls me back and.
Speaker 7: Ian as I climax, she comes to and we are forever one.
Speaker 4: Hell, Anthony, how do you end that one?
Speaker 6: She puts me in a phone Nelson and then throws me right out of the ring.
Speaker 1: The match is.
Speaker 4: Incredible.
Speaker 9: Fel like he's never read smut.
Speaker 6: So this is a smart.
Speaker 4: Game, Joshua, what's your how do you finish this one?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 8: We fall back into the plate of grass and tumble, tumble, tumble, tumble down the hill into a pile of rocks, end up, end us up into a hospital and we left happy.
Speaker 3: Lily ever after Oh, the couple that goes to the er together stays together.
Speaker 2: Wow, well that was Yeah, that was revelatory. Thank you all for playing these games with us. Unfortunately we have to send someone home, so our leader who is not going to be moving on to the next round.
Speaker 3: Listen, at the end of the day, what we're looking for here is someone that has similar characteristics or desires or ideas about their future as our main data does. And thinking of that alone, the person that will leave us right now is Joshua.
Speaker 2: Joshua, thank you oh so much for playing. Yeah, you had me absolutely rolling with the rolling and rolling on the field and ending on the rocks. That absolutely took me out. Thank you so much for your time and your energy.
Speaker 1: Thank you, my love.
Speaker 4: We'll see you. Thank you so much. We'll be back after the break. Welcome back today, my Hourily the first and then there were two for you, two cuties.
Speaker 2: Now you have a beautiful opportunity for a wild that to get to know y'all more intimately with a one on one cafecito.
Speaker 1: Let's do it first.
Speaker 4: Up, you'll have Anthony Hourly. Don't they get away?
Speaker 1: Anthony, you are an adorable human being. Do you know that.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much. That's so kind of you to say.
Speaker 3: You're sweet and kind. You seem like a very patient person. Let's talk a little bit about your love life and when was your last relationship, how did that end?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 6: I think the last relationship I had was in college, so five or six years ago, and I was not the one who chose to end up. So I was a little sad to see it end. But you know, things change, people change, and I'm not gonna try and force something that isn't meant to be.
Speaker 1: You know, what is it that you do?
Speaker 6: So I just got back from stage managing for an immersive experience with a big streaming service, and right now I'm just looking for my next gig. But I am applying to grad school right now because I'm interested in being a therapist.
Speaker 1: Oh very nice. Now, what is it that you're looking for?
Speaker 3: It's been a minute, You've had time to think about it, to decide what it is that you would like to have in a relationship or not.
Speaker 6: What is that I'm always looking for someone to really be my person, you know, someone with a sense of humor, someone who is just as excited as I am. To see each other at the end of the day, someone who you can really count on, you know, someone.
Speaker 3: Like that, and you are ready to communicate, to be patient, to work on that relationship to make it succeed. Definitely looking for love. Yeah, in the right place with a Wilita and Vigo. I'm excited to do that. Let's see what happens. Anthony. Thank you for your beautiful answers.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, Anthony, George. All right, Ian, I'm going to hand you over for a little coffee seat that a Wilita.
Speaker 4: Take it away here.
Speaker 1: I am mean, how are you?
Speaker 7: I am good?
Speaker 6: Thank you for asking how are you?
Speaker 3: I am doing really well and truly enjoying meeting each of you.
Speaker 1: I have a question for you.
Speaker 3: Right at the start of your bio, it says that you believe that life is improv What is that about.
Speaker 7: I think I said life is improv is life is improv It's life' is.
Speaker 6: Improv or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 7: I mean improv was like the first creative art that I really discovered my passion for when I was a freshman in college. And I think the skills that you work on and improv are skills that really apply to life. Like a big part of improv is avoiding negation where somebody you're talking to offers an idea or a concept to you, and instead of saying no to it, you find a way to say yes. And I know it's like cheesy and it's the first rule of improv, but really, if you go through life approaching people as to like, where can we find sources of agreement? And so it's just sort of a mindset that I have moving through life to try and always see people I could learn from, even if they might not have traditional markers of success or eloquence. I think everybody has their own experiences that I myself have not had, and you can always learn from the people around you.
Speaker 1: Heavy, But I like it No, No, It's so cute.
Speaker 3: I've always been a yes and a person and that is why I married so many times.
Speaker 1: I just didn't know how to say no.
Speaker 3: You know, so at one point or another, though, you have to say no in certain circumstances.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about love. When was your last relationship along did it last?
Speaker 7: My last relationship was about three years long and it ended at the end of twenty twenty two. So I've been single for a little over a year now. Well, I mean I've been dating and stuff, but that was the last like serious like I'm.
Speaker 6: In love with this person type relationship.
Speaker 1: And what is it that you're looking for now?
Speaker 7: I would love the next first date I go on to be the last first date I go on. I feel very ready to find like my partner, my best friend, somebody I can really build with and you know, hopefully have all of the traditional escalator stuff of living together and kids one day in marriage. If that's something that she's into and all that good stuff, that'll make my parents very very happy and also me.
Speaker 3: So we're going to try and find you a beautiful person if we can. Let's see what happens at the end of this. All right you, thank you Ian?
Speaker 2: All righty, so thank you to our two remaining contestants. You've had a delightful time sipping on some CAFESHI gonna wailit that you know.
Speaker 3: You both have made me very proud. I love your responses. You're kind in order to be here with us and play these games with us. But I know, I know that we've been misdirecting you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, this is the part now time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we've been a little sneggy. We've invited our main dater to listen on everything that's been happening today. So even though Awalita has heard everything from those gorgeous smuts to caffesitos, so has our mainador Ahalita might have an idea.
Speaker 4: Of who she likes. But let's see if we have a unanimous decision.
Speaker 2: So to both of you, muchisimus, grassies, We're gonna ask you for a quick exit and we'll bring back our main contestant. I am so torn by these two wonderful gentlemen.
Speaker 4: Alita, where are you at?
Speaker 1: I love them both.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that Anthony would be a bit more opened and patient and kind.
Speaker 1: I just see that in him.
Speaker 2: I also love that he wants to go back to school to do therapy, like thee A therapist. And I know that from talking to Joscelyn in the very beginning. She was mentioning how important communication is and being able to sit down with like conflicts and be able to talk about your emotions. And I think that Anthony is very much aligned in that, like there's an.
Speaker 4: Interest around this.
Speaker 2: He wants to have like that knowledge and those tools, and I think that he can apply that into our relationship one hundred thousand percent. I like a lot of what Ian says, and he's very outgoing and very communicative. But yeah, I feel like Anthony energetically gives me a bit more alignment with Joscelyn as well.
Speaker 4: Joscelyn, you want to come over and.
Speaker 1: Give us a little do you think? What are your thoughts?
Speaker 5: I agree with you what you guys are saying, but I'm torn, Like I love Anthony's responses and he seems very aligned with me, but I also really enjoy Ian's responses, and oh my god, if I could mold both of them together.
Speaker 2: Ideal, I know, I know, honestly, I will lead that. I'm gonna fully leave this one to you.
Speaker 4: I'm happy with both.
Speaker 3: Well, apparently so will Joscelyn. Either or Yeah, so let's flip a coin.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to our two beautiful, gorgeous, handsome contestants. The jury has a verdict. I will lead that tell us who got the shot?
Speaker 4: At mucho?
Speaker 1: Mucho? Am, Yes, much more.
Speaker 3: You are both incredibly smart, talented kind man.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 3: Of course, like I had mentioned before, at the end of the day, we're gonna think about our main dater and how things can progress from here on. It's been hard because you two are just wonderful.
Speaker 1: I really mean it.
Speaker 3: However, the person that will be dating our beautiful main dater, it's Anthony.
Speaker 4: Okay, amazing.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, Anthony, and then Ian, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you for your candor and your humor.
Speaker 4: It's been such a delight to have you on the show.
Speaker 1: Chre's so much. Ian too cute. Well, Anthony, how are you feeling, Anthony?
Speaker 6: I feel great.
Speaker 4: This is awesome, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.
Speaker 2: Well, without any further ado, Anthony, meet our main dater, Jocelyn.
Speaker 6: Nice.
Speaker 2: Nice you, Jocelyn. What are your first impressions on Anthony?
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, your personality is amazing. I loved all your responses and is very true. I am very close to my grandmother. She's my person, she's my home. So if we actually start dating for real, you got a lot of work cut out for yourself.
Speaker 6: Evidently heard. I understand, and I will do my best.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Anthony. First impressions you seem excellent.
Speaker 6: I was so jump scared by the fact that you were in on everything, so that was so much fun. And yeah, you seem like you're really sweet and kind and I love people who have a good relationship with their family, so I'm just looking forward to get to knowing you more.
Speaker 4: Yay, okay, amazing.
Speaker 2: Now we're going to send our contestants away for our little virtual days.
Speaker 3: Have fun, beauties, You're so adorable. Be open, open up your hearts and your minds, and be the best friends at the beginning and then take it from there.
Speaker 6: So hello, I mean, this is the first time I've done anything like this. What about you? Have you done any dating podcasts before? Oh?
Speaker 5: This is very exciting to be honest with you. Like the beginning, I was kind of like scared offish about it because I was like, I'm just gonna play for fun. I don't think it's not through, but it did, and I'm just like, what, It's been really difficult for me to date because of a lot of different reasons. So I don't know if this is going to be a jump scare for you. And I'm so sorry if they didn't tell you anything, But I have a disability and I don't know if that's like a deal breaker for you, it's.
Speaker 6: Not a jump scare at all. You know, we are who we are and that's that was like the dumbest way to put that. But you know, like that's not a jump scare.
Speaker 5: Okay. Yeah, because in the past, when it was like on dating apps and stuff, I would conceal it until like we had been talking for a while, until I felt like they would be comfortable with it, and it always backfired. So this time around, I want to be super transparent with you, and if you would like it to go further, then I really.
Speaker 6: Want you to know that honestly is really important. I'm the type of person who values that. I don't love to be left out of the loop just because that makes me anxious to be honest. Yeah, what do you like to do?
Speaker 5: I love to read, So that's why I asked them to kind of have like a smut kind of thing because I love to read. I'm a biochemist. I have a biochemistry degree, so I love to do research and like to test things out. So if I'm reading a book and it has certain things in it, I like to try them out, you know what I mean. Yeah, So that's the main reason why you guys had to do a smut game. I am so sorry if that was a little bit intimidating, I apologize for that. But I really wanted to have a connection with someone, you know, like, and it's not just like inside. I love to get to know somebody who you are as a person and personality. Why but can we mold together physically? Does that make sense?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I love Criminal Minds the show. It's my comfort show.
Speaker 6: I mean, I love that. You're definitely the braver one here I am. I've seen like one or two episodes of Criminal Minds and it's like, it's this one where like a kid gets like abducted, an affair or something, and I literally.
Speaker 5: Like and it's like a mortuary. It's if we actually start, didn't, I will probably make you sit down and do a marathon with me. I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: It's like exposure therapy. It's great, you know.
Speaker 5: And my deal first date, I'm a very simple gal.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I do like fancy dinners and stuff when it comes to special occasions. If it's a first date, maybe, but I'm a very kind of like, let's go get some tacos, eat at a park and just talk.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think that would be fun. Thank you so much for picking me. I feel so special.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Honestly it was a hard decision, but I just felt like you and I would just click Yeah.
Speaker 6: Definitely.
Speaker 2: Well wow, wow wow. I hope those sweeties hit it off. Find us back here next week as Leleanna and I make some more matches.
Speaker 4: Good work today, aiim oh, we did good.
Speaker 1: I like what I'm looking at.
Speaker 2: Bit Miaori The First is a production from WV Sound and iHeartMedia's My Ultura podcast network, hosted by me Vico or Pie, joined by the fabulous Leanna Montenegro.
Speaker 6: Bait.
Speaker 2: My Auri the First is produced by Leo Clem, Nico Raquel, and Sophie Spencer Zavos. Our executive producers are Wilmer Valderrama, Leo Clem, and Nico Raguel w V Sound. This episode was edited by Sean Tracy and additional help from producer Daniel Koenig and features original music by Gabe Lopez and Alvaro Morello. Special thanks to our team of cupits at w V Entertainment. Special things also to our hopeful romantics this week, Jocelyn, Ian Anthony and Joshua. Additional thanks to Salt and Lime Media.
Speaker 4: For more podcasts.
Speaker 2: From iHeart, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. So you next week and in the meantime, don't do anything Amalita wouldn't do.
Speaker 1: Just do it better. Okay, besitos