Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to betting pros. It's time to place your bets and it's me Joey P joe Pisapia and this is VP NFL. It's time to look at to the best bets for a week eight in the NFL. Everybody's playing. I don't know why, Why can't we space some body weeks out a little bit better than they have to have everybody off on buys in two weeks. It makes no sense to me, but it doesn't matter. It's the NFL. So we're gonna bet as much as we possibly can today because they're giving us a lot of games to bet on, including some huge spreads and talking about two huge personalities here, Terrell Furman Andrew Erickson, the Undertaker, here with us to make sure that we get the best foot forward for a week eight in the NFL. Terrell, you're going off on a little vacation here. Are you gonna be able to monitor all your stuff as you go international worldwide this weekend? My friend?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, absolutely, I have no worries that I'm gonna be one hundred percent dialed into the slate and enjoying a little pleasure as well. So nice time for a vacation. But it doesn't matter. We're coming off a winning week. I I'm ready to make it suit.
Speaker 1: Terrell's got all those vpms going on, so nobody can track him. Nobody knows where he is, what he's doing. Ericson the Belichick Bowls this weekend, Jet's Patriots. Howre you feeling about this one? Do you think we got a puncher's chance?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I haven't broke down that game yet.
Speaker 4: So check out the Betting Pros primer later in the week from my thoughts.
Speaker 1: There you go Bettingpros dot com. That's where you get it. And while you're at it, you might as well download the VP app if you haven't already on iOS on Android again, use the tools here. Sink your sportsbooks for free, get into it, have some fun, create betting systems, take a look at the trends you can track all your picks to. And we're doing a special right now. FP free is the code, So if you use the promo code FP free, you get thirty three days of the Betting Pros Premium tools. Now that's incredible, especially when you consider we are in the height of sports betting season October maybe It doesn't get better than this, NFL, CFB, Major League Baseball, NHL, NBA. We got everything going at one time, so make sure you get going to again. The code is FP free, download the VP app today and start getting smarter, not harder. Gentlemen, Let's kick things off field. Start with you, Terrell. The Cleveland Browns are gonna start Jamis Winston, Sean Watson. We don't have to watch him anymore, So there we go. So what does this mean here for this enormous spread? Because nine and a half is a big number. Andrew and I talked about it with Well, I would say not a lot of ease on Monday Show. So where are we at with it now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean I feel good about it. We seen this Ravens team over the course of this season. They have let teams back into games at into games and have the teams always covered the spread? No, not always, but they've definitely been reasonable. And this is a large number for them to try to overcome. And here we have a Browns team that's reinvigorated without just Deshaun Watson. The fans are the fans cheered, The fans cheered, and Jameis Winston went on an epic rant of all time. Afterwards, you're telling me that you don't want to back a quarterback like that that's gonna come in and reinvigorate an offense. And the thing that I think Jameis Winston has going for him that Deshaun Watson didn't have going for him is that while Jameis Winston might not make the right read all the time, at least he gets the ball out quick. He's gonna throw the ball out, He's not gonna hold it extra long and make that Ravens defense look better. We see the Ravens this season, you can get over on them in the passing game. We'll see about Marlon Humphrey this week. But yeah, I'm all over the Browns. I think this is a sleepy spot where the Ravens maybe get a win, but this is a three point football game.
Speaker 1: Ericson our early lean was the Browns and what we were talking about this game on Monday together. The take that I had was, if inded, we do get Winston named the quarterback garbage time Jamis is one of the things that can absolutely ruin your day or make your day, depending on what side of that you're on, and This feels like that perfect insigns where we could be in that territory. So you've had a couple of days to maridate in it. Where have we landed here on the Cleveland Browns Ravens nine getting nine and a half in some other markets.
Speaker 4: Well, similar to I'm always firing off on bets, Jameis wins is not going to stop firing in this game. Whether they're down seventeen to twenty one, twenty four, this bet will never be dead until the final The clock had zero zero, zero zero basically. So I feel like you're gonna be live the entire time because with the Browns with Jamis Winston, they're not gonna give up. They're gonna play inspired football in any way they can. They want to get Nick Chubb as many touchdowns as that guy can handle. And I think Winston's gonna be able to improve the offense. I think it's just gonna be better than Deshaun Watson. So you have a divisional matchup at home. We've already seen the Ravens play down to their competition back in Week two. Who they play Las Vegas Raiders? A team that, oh, what's this team? We don't really care and they end up losing that game.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: They let Dallas back into the game as well when they blew them out in the first half. So I think Cleveland can definitely keep this way closer than the nine and a half point spread suggests. You look at Cleveland playing at home eight and four in the money line at home in the last twelve home games, like they're a good team when they play in Cleveland. You have the Ravens big win on Monday night, short week, right, So I just think that the Browns are the play here again, basically a double digit home underdog.
Speaker 3: The process.
Speaker 4: People, this is just a good bet to make on the Cleveland Browns plus nine and a half. You look at Jameis Winston a ten point spread and his last nine starts, he'd be seven to two against the spread and his last nine starts as a starter, So I love the Browns as well.
Speaker 1: All right, trail back to one of your picks here. Now, the Eagles went in and beat your giants, thrilled to a bloody pulp for a couple hours there, So a swit for Saquon Parkley as expected, as you know, no one's surprised there. Hopefully you had all those Saquon overs. As we talked about all last week. That was the theme of last week. Just bet the overs. I wish I got the two touchdowns.
Speaker 2: You could have took all his overs for a beautiful price of minus two hundred.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, no, you put some things together with the touchdown. You have some plus of money in there. That's what I did. I just also got a little greedy and I went for the two touchdown in the first touchdown and also but those didn't quite you know, all hit where I wanted to. So let's talk about Bengals Eagles this week. The Bengals starting to pull themselves out of their doldrums a little bit here. But now again we're in a situation where we're facing a better opponent with the Philadelphia Eagles seeming to be back on track a bit. Health is there for the wide receivers. So the numbers forty eight row, considering these two offenses and the weapons they have, is this an over?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think this is a clear over here. It's a little short. I think it's just the fact that neither one of these defenses have been all that inspiring, and anytime they've had a really good defensive effort. It was against the New York Giants, so like, I can't take that into account. They got the Giants have scored ten points total between those two teams. No, so that's not gonna be that's the outlier. I think. Now you look at dvoaights, both of these two teams towards the bottom of league in terms of past DVOA. Joe Burrow we know is stat Paddig. He's absolutely going out there on a tier. And I think you can run on his Philadelphia Eagles defense. I think if you commit to the run, you can absolutely get you some lanes. And I think the same thing for the Cincinnati Bengals, which is gonna increase more drives, more offense, more touchdowns. I think that they're gonna nickel and dime down a field and just pick these two defenses apart. So yeah, both of these two teams feel like they're a little bit desperate. Even though the Philadelphia Eagles are foreign too, I feel a little bit of desperation there to put something really really good on tape. So I think a good offensive showing is good for both of these two teams. I love the over forty eight here faint and two bad defenses.
Speaker 1: All right, Andrew, let's talk about the Jaguars and the green Bay Packers.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The Jags finally get out of London after two weeks being overseas. The last time we saw them, they put up a big number against the Patriots. Jordan Love loves to throw the football around, certainly, so they have a ton of weapons on their side as well to push totals. But the numbers already high at fifty. So where do you stand with that?
Speaker 4: I'm taking the under The undertaker strikes again here Jacksonville, Green Bay. I just think this number is massive for I feel like it's confidence in the Jaguars offense. Oh well, they're back, We're here. We're firing at all cylinders because we beat the Patriots in London. I don't think that's the case green Bay. Their defense has showed up in three straight games as accompanied by three straight unders for the Green Bay Packers. And when you look at how bad this Jaguars defense is overall, well, they play a lot of man coverage and this year Jordan Love hasn't been great against man coverage, thirty ninth the passer rating, forty fifth yards per attempt thirty seventh in castable target rate. So I know it's easy to look at the Jaguars defense think, oh my god, the Packers here are going to absolutely shred. Playing on the road where the Packers haven't always showed up necessarily against a bottom dwelling team.
Speaker 3: I think you get.
Speaker 4: Underwelling performance from green Bay here, and I think that affects the total in this game. I just think it's too large at fifty points based on the fact that the Packer's defense is playing much better the last couple of weeks against better teams offensively than the Jacksonville Jaguars. So I'm not going to buy into one spiked week of production from Jacksonville at a couple weeks ago against the Colts, where I think green Bay's defenses is solid and underrated, So I'm gonna take the under.
Speaker 1: Andrew Erickson refuses to live in the past, folks. He is only living in the present. And if you're to live in the present too, the best place to do that is on our discord fancypros dot com slash chat, and of course Bettingpros dot com slash chat. That's the place to go to talk all the betting you want, you could join them both. They're they're super fun and free to join. Betting Pros dot com is where you can get all the Matt Paroult picks, you can get all the interaction, but the other djens betting everything. You can imagine getting fun conversations, maybe get some insight too, especially if you're new to the betting games. So again, go to Betting pros dot com slash chat. That's the place to go to join our discord today, and we're gonna have some fun stuff going on there too, just like on the FP side of things. Andrew and I in a couple weeks might be doing some stuff over there on the discord too, some shows maybe too for you to get in, ask us questions and talk about some of the games along with us. So now at the time to get in again Betting pros dot com slash Chat. Let's get back to you here, Terrell. We don't have quite clarity as of today's news. Jane Daniels was not gonna be practicing. The Bears are coming off of Bye Bears are coming off a big victory here. Caleb Williams on an upwards for Jet victory, The health of the Bears also pretty good except for the defense. There are some guys banged up on that side. So the number is forty four for this one. We could get Mariota, we'll see what happens. But clearly the Panthers and the Bears two different football teams here for the Commanders. So Commanders in kind of in a driver's sea position here just about for this division. This will be a tough home loss if they were to take it here. But you want to go to the under instead. Let's talk about that forty four and why you think this one underperforms in terms of total.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I think the Bears defense really found something and they're playing really really great football here. They're getting to the cornerback, They're getting very very good play from the outside, especially Jalen Johnson. The issue here on the other side is I'm concerned about is the secondary for the Commanders. But how have they kind of hit that secondary all season by getting pressure along the line of scrimmage. What do the Bears have issues with offensive line play? They don't get consistent offensive line play. So if the Commanders do what they've been doing all season and continue generating pressure, getting Caleb Williams out of the pocket, forcing him into those kind of weird throws across his body. Like a lot of those throws don't work out in his favor. So I think that turnovers could be there. I think that they could get sacks on Kaylen Williams. I think that we see Kayleb Williams JADEB Daniels, and you think forty four, Oh, this should go climb over, climb over, climb over.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I think this is actually more of a defensive game. I think this finishes somewhere around twenty to seventeen, twenty to ten. So yeah, give me the under forty four here, next one.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Joe, I just wanted to ask a question for Trell. Do you think that, and this is someone I was thinking about when I was looking at this particular game, do you think that Cliff Kingsbury having intel right on Caleb Williams do you think that helps the Washington Commanders defense. Because we saw a couple of weeks ago when the Cardinals played the Commanders and Kyler Murray looked lost in that match up, obviously again going against a coach that knows him very well. Cliff obviously coached Caleb Williams at us for a little bit. Do you think that again, I'm kind of like, I like the under here, and I think that's another layer.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure if you had thought about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it is another layer. Yeah, absolutely another layer, and it helps for scout team quarterback and the Scout team offense against the defense of Hey, this is what this guy likes, this is what he does, and so hey, we're gonna go ahead and prepare our defense the best way. I may not be out there being able to get out on defense and help you, but I can tell you everything this guy likes to do and what his tendencies are when he makes mistakes, and those tendencies are things really that can help us with an under. I think that the sacks are going to push them back. I think we'll see turnovers on both sides and hopefully this game just stays low.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no one knows your weakness is better than your old ball coach. Typically that's that's how things go. Andrew, we got another Indivision match up here. We've got the Indianapolis Colts and Houston Texans this week. Now, the number on this one's forty six and a half. The last time this team's these two teams. Excuse we met twenty nine to twenty seven in week one. Now that's week one. It's a long time ago. But these teams have had some explosive outputs in the past. Again, no Nico Collins here for this one. We're not gonna have him. Richardson has not looked great, at least in the early going of that return. So again, forty six and a half feels kind of underwhelming considering the history. But you were talking about living in the present, So in the present, how do you feel about this total?
Speaker 4: I'm going the under This is the Undertaker show apparently, because we're betting all these under except for in the Bengals and Eagles, which I'm co signing on all of Treil's picks so far. I think for me it's you're talking about, Yes, we've seen these offenses be explosive back in week one. Well it's week eight, people, we got to wake up because when the Texans don't have Nico Collins, this affects this offense dramatically. Anthony Richardson has been super inconsistent when he's not hitting the moonball shot to Alec Pearce, then they're not scoring any type of points. Look at Richardson this either, and his four starts are the games that he's basically completed the most one and three towards the over this year, and the only game that went over was Week one against the Houston Texans. So basically since then, it's been three straight unders for Anthony Richardson as the quarterback. You look at the Texans at home this year, three straight unders averaging forty points per game. Under forty points per game. So this Texans defense is underrated, continues to be. Five of their last six games have gone under the projected total. So I don't see a reason why I should be backing, well, we're gonna get points here. Well, we've been saying to that us about this Colts offense for a while now and it just hasn't transpired. Houston Texans, like I said, underrated, top five and fuse yards per play allowed this season. So until we see something different from Anthony Bridgardson, I'm gonna bet against him and this offense putting up points.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's move on here to another one on the big Marquee games. At least theoretically, the forty nine ers who have a ton of injury issues now, No Brandon Ayuk, he's out, Deebo Hopefully we'll get healthy. Still know Christ McCaffrey, George Kittle not healthy either. So it is tough right now for the forty nine ers from a health perspective and certainly from a psychological perspective too. They a lot like last year's Eagles, don't they, folks? Don't they? A team with the burden of losing a tough Super Bowl and then having the tough schedule and then all the pressure on them. Well, things are not going well right now in San Francisco. The Cowboys, you can argue, things aren't going much better. So maybe this's the perfect time to see the Dallas Cowboys. They're coming off a bye though, torell the numbers forty six and a half. The last two time these two teams met up, forty two ten was the final where the Dallas Cowboys, well they got their buck kicked by the forty nine ers, but that was a five to zero forty nine Er team at the time. So things are a little different right now in terms of the confidence level in San Franz. So what side of this are you on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you mentioned and you were heavy on the forty nine ers injuries. The Cowboys are just the same, like they're injured to who knows what in backend. So you're sitting there. We'll see if Michael Parsons goes in this game. But ultimately the forty nine ers have still found ways to be a competite football team without the injuries. I don't know if the Cowboys have. And so the rush defense is really the issue here for me. I think the forty nine Ers are gonna go down Nickel and ball this ball down the field. They're gonna rush Jordan Mason into the ground and it's gonna be long possessions for the forty nine ers. And I don't think the Cowboys offensively have anything to give, Like they just do not look good and it looks like they need a change. They paid Dack all this money and it doesn't seem like he's able to get the ball to the receiver that they paid all this money too. So with all of that being said, I don't think it's gonna be a lot of points. I think this is an ugly game with the booth both teams who are battered on both sides of the ball. I think the forty nine Ers is gonna be able to control the clock, have long possessions. We could see a two to three possession first quarter here where in seven to nothing and so yeah, I like the under forty six here at forty six and a half, I think that that's a really really good play. I don't expect a lot of points. I think this is closer to a seventeen to twenty type of game where we really don't see a lot of big plays from either one of these sides, but just more of a lot of controlling possession, trying not to turn the football over and trying to get the leg up one of the other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta tell you, if Parsons plays that, we don't know if he's going to I like that under even more. You know, you got to get some defensive players back going here in the forty nine Ers right now. Look, they might still win this division by default the way things are going, but this could be at a very quick exit for them in the playoffs. Like, yeah, it feels a lot like another team last year now, Philadelphia Eagle. Every year, it's the same thing every year, the same thing happens. Everybody ignores it. They're always the first or second team on the board right after the Super Bowl. Whoever lost the Super Bowl? When are we going to learn? That's why you listen to this show. That's why you subscribed to the channel and the podcast The Raiders. Speaking of last time teams met up. The last time, the Raiders were underdogs winning the Kansas City at the end of last season and absolutely trounce them. Now, the Kansasity Chiefs keep finding ways to win games. Patrick Mahomes isn't necessarily putting up pretty stat lines except in the W column, which at the end of the day, that's all that matters. The defense is playing pretty well though. That is the thing about Kansas City That Kansiley defense has been very good. Now, this is a game they should win, but it is a big number here, ten points. Andrew, I guess the big question here is at this point is the Kansas City Chiefs offense, even if DeAndre Hopkins comes in and can play a few snaps for them and get a couple of plays in, is there enough explosiveness in this offense to reach a double digit cover.
Speaker 3: I don't think so because we haven't seen it.
Speaker 4: Yet again, I am pretty high on Zavier Worthy in fantasy. I think that eventually those big players are going to come. But this offense isn't trying to blow out teams. They're trying to grind it out. Give cream Hunt twenty five carries, win by a touchdown, and yeah, that's what we want to do. We care about December, we care about January. We don't care about as long as we beat the Raiders. We don't care how many points to beat them by. But I care because I'm betting on the Raiders plus ten because they're playing at home. Look at Raiders at home against the spread twelve six and one against the spread sixty seven percent for three one is home underdogs against the spread recently. So this is a team that's played ball at home last week. I don't know how they were still in that Rams game despite turning the ball over seemingly every single possession, Gardner Minshew just throwing interception at interception. But you look up and they're still in the game. So I think that the Raiders, again it's a divisional opponent. They know that the Chiefs aren't necessarily firing on all cylinders. So I think they're gonna play some inspired football here. Again, we saw them beat them on Christmas last year, so it's not for a oh whoa, we can't beat the Chiefs were really intimidated. They beat them the last time these two teams played. So the fact that when you just look at both matchups two overall, even in the game at the Raiders are lost against Chiefs last year, overall, the Chiefs outscored the Raiders forty five to thirty seven in those two matchups. That's less than ten points. So and in both those games, the Raiders were either tied or winning at halftime. So again, my dogs last week were up ten points both of them, and then they both got blown out. So I maybe putting sprinkling some Kansas City money line if the Raiders go up ten nothing again just because I'm to learn my lesson. But I do like the Raiders here to cover the ten points spread. Carterer Minshew three and three against the spread the season, two and oh record against the spread on the road as an underdog by more than a touchdown.
Speaker 1: So you're both on the big spread on the underdog Browns ericson you're on the big time side of the points with the Raiders. Terrell, I saw you bopping your head in an agreement? Is that true?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: An agreement?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my question.
Speaker 1: Guys. There's another big spread this week, which is the eleven points right now with the Detroit Lions of the Tennessee Titans. Is that the one that covers, Like the Lion's gonna blow out the Titans because one of these has to cover?
Speaker 3: You imagine, Yes, I would better.
Speaker 4: I mean, if I'm gonna lay that many points, I wanted to be with the Lions.
Speaker 1: So Terrell, are you are you in that vein too? Or is that not safe? Either? Is Detroit at home? They're five and one. I mean you want to call it, but I don't know. Man. The Titans look pretty bad and they just turn it Hopkins away, So maybe the team starts going, well, I guess we're done. You know that happens. I know that happens.
Speaker 2: We all know that defense is good though. Man, I like the defenses, but you do have to put points on the board. I'm not gonna I'll say Lions, but I'm not betting that. No way. I'm here to that Titans defense.
Speaker 1: I take the temperature of the room. That's all I want to do to roll back to the forty nine ers second too, because we talked about the forty six and a half. But you've got more feelings about this game too, because you seem to think it is going to be a little bit one sided for the home team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I mean they can. They can one hundred percent cover this line up four and a half here at home. I think that Jordan Mason is going to be the player of the game. I think he's gonna run wild. They have amazing running schemes and an amazing rushing attack for this forty nine ers team, and I think they're gonna lean on that. With all the injuries to the outside, you don't you don't know who's gonna play on the outside. But yet consistently they found ways to run the ball, and consistently the Cowboys if you, if they let you, you can run the ball on them. Derrick Henry Alvin Kamara had amazing rushing games. The Lions, uh David Montgomery and Jamier Gibbs both had a great game in that game. You can run the ball on the defense. Even if MARKA. Parsons comes back and plays this week, that doesn't change my outlook for the run game. I think the run game is still going to be very very good, So I think they're going to control time and possession. I don't trust the Cowboys offense to put any points on the board. Even with injuries. The forty nine Ers defense has come up big. I think the forty nine Ers are going to get this done. I'm not believing this Cowboys wave at all.
Speaker 1: All right, ericson counterpoint, Well, Trell, now correct me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 4: But didn't you say earlier that this is a twenty to seventeen type of game.
Speaker 3: Didn't you say that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So that but that's three points then, so how the fort Nite is going to cover four and a half if they only went.
Speaker 2: I've been wrong before?
Speaker 4: All right, Well, no, that's it baby. Well okay, so I'm I'm on the Cowboys side here. This was in the early look aheadlines to be like the Cowboys. I think that joelex the Cowboys as well. For me, it goes back to I think that the Cowboys are gonna be healthier coming out of this bye week. Again, we don't have all the information right now, but I think they're going to be end up healthier. Than the forty nine ers, who are looking forward to their bibe. They're just trying to get to Week nine because they don't have any guys left. So I like Dallas here. They've been great on the road, which is very unlike them. They're usually a team that is bad on the road and plays really well at home. Well, they're three to zero on the road and against the spread, and you look at the forty nine ers, one of the most overrated teams at home, four and nine against the number since the start of last season, two and two against the spread at home. This year they covered against the Jets and the Patriots, and we saw Arizona and Kansas City.
Speaker 3: They didn't cover either of those games.
Speaker 4: So for me, I just think that Dallas, what do we learn last year they went on their bye week and their offense got fixed.
Speaker 3: Is it guarantee?
Speaker 4: No, But it was the best performance it got from him was coming off a bye week.
Speaker 1: So it was the beginning of the CD Lamb crushing life too. People wanted to trade him, drop him, like it was crazy. They hate on CD Lamb last year in the first like six weeks of the season, and all of a sudden, man those last dead looked pretty good.
Speaker 4: So that's that's what I'm betting on, is that the healthier team getting it together at the right time. Where the forty nine ers. It just feels like this team is reeling right now. It's it's kind of spiraling down versus Dallas where I see at least a path where hey, maybe they can get these things together and this is what kind of springs board springboards them into the second half of the year.
Speaker 3: So I'm taking the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: All right, it's time for the upset pick of the week. So Terrell's taking the Niners with the points, Andrew is going to take the Cowboys with the points. I'm gonna wait on this game too. I'm taking the Cowboys straight up on the money line. Let's go plus one to eighty almost what could go everything? Well, the thing is, first of all, it's not at home, which the Dallas Cowboys at home. I don't know this year, this year, how about last year? Again we go back to the Jordan Love ass kicking in the playoffs while it's still this calendar year, but last season, so this team has been dreadful at home getting their butt kicked in front of Jerry Jones in the skybox every single time out. So give me the Dallas Cowboys here to find a way with Ceedee Lamb. I think they've heard the noise too a little bit again about you know, well, they're not running their routes, and they heard the Troy Aikman stuff and all these other things. I think maybe just maybe, as Andrew said, maybe fixing some things in the bye week. Maybe you get Parsons back too. I think Dallas just finds a way to win this game. This is a four outcome game here, like it's one of those where you could see it going blowout either way, really close either way. So I'm just gonna lead into the chaos this week, and I'm gonna lean into also the mental state of the forty nine years because they don't think it's good right now. I think it feels like a team that's starting to fall apart, and we watch them at the end of that game. You saw the frustrations with Trent Williams. You saw just guys starting to really just lose it. The health of this team, I think again a lot like the Eagles last year, where you just start falling apart mentally and physically, and that's a combination. You just can't bear both of them. That's a lot for a team right now. And maybe the Kaffreo'll come in a couple weeks and be the savior. We'll find out they certainly need a buy in the worst way. Next week. God talk about perfect timing for them, just clear their head. I think they just need to get to the buy and reset. But let's take those Cowboys plus one eighty, and also let's take it and put it with something else that everybody else seems a little afraid of. I'm not go Lions ten and a half. I already locked it in there before it moved to the eleven. But you might be able to find it ten and a half in some other spots. Give me the Lions and the Cowboys on the money line. With the Lions and the ten and a half, you put it together, get plus four point thirty. That's how I want to roll this week. Just two simple things. The Lions kicking ass and the forty nine ers falling apart. Those are two things I feel like have been a theme of the twenty twenty four season, So I'm just gonna stay on that. So that's how we're betting this week, make sure you hang out with us and continue to use that Betting Pros up again. Use that promo code FP three. If you're a first time downloader, could follow us too on there once you download it. Bettingpros dot Com, slash ericson slash Terrell, slash Joe that's the way to do it, and of course, subscribe to the channel here on YouTube. Drop your comments below. What's your favorite bet of Week eight in the NFL. We love to hear from you, and I want to know what side of the forty nine er Cowboy game youuron, because I'm sure you've got opinions. Come on, Cowboys fans, you had a bye week to lick your wounds. Now you gotta come out. I'll salt you again. Let's go. I'm trying to hype you up a little bit. That'll do it for us, But the story of the game goes on for Terrell Furman and Andrew Erickson. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Go boys.
Speaker 3: How about that? Batboy boys?
Speaker 5: Ew thanks for listening to the Betting Pros Podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Follow us on x and TikTok at Betting Pros and Instagram at betting Pros NFL.
Speaker 1: Also subscribe to our YouTube
Speaker 5: Channel at YouTube dot com slash Betting Pros