Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Who's scoring big this NBA season?
Speaker 1: You are with all the new ways to get in on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NBA. From monster Slams to dish in the Rock to cleaning the glass, get behind your favorite player and prop bets you can make Undraftkings home of the NBA player props. Ready to place your first bet? Try betting on something simple like picking how many points your favorite player will have. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick first time. Here's something special for you. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars and get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets. Instantly take it to the rack with Draft Kings Sportsbook Every point Counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves that's colled money moves for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Scammeling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York, call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: Boostmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious boards on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister Boostmobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boozmobile is now legit nationwide five G network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or your nearest boost Mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population. Five G speed not available in all areas. This episode of Nightcap is brought to you by colar Guard, a non invasive colon cancer screening test.
Speaker 2: Did you know?
Speaker 1: Colon cancer is considered one of the most preventable, yet least prevented cancers. When called in the early stages, colon cancer has a survival rate of ninety percent, so screening and early detections are key to reducing overall colon cancer deaths. That's why the American Cancer Society recommends that if you're at average risk, you begin screening for colon cancer at age forty five, and the convenient way to do that is with coli Guard tests. The cold Guard test allows you to be in control of your colon colon cancer screening through prescription based tests delivered to your door with none of the prep that's required for colonoscopy, liquid prep, no days off, no invasive procedures, Plus colon Guard test is affordable most insured patients pay zero dollars and if follow up colonoscopy is needed after a positive colon Guard test, this is usually covered by insurance. Also, so if you're forty five years of older and at average risk, you can ask your health care provider about screening for colon cancer with the colon Guard test. You can also request a coli Guard prescription today at coli guard dot com slash podcast. The colon Guard test is intended to screen the dose forty five and order at average risk for col director cancer. Do not use COVID guard tests if you have half athenemus, have inflammatory biblesease, and certain hereditary syndromes, or personal or family district of col erectal cancer. The color Guard test is not a replacement for colonoscopies. High risk patients color Guard tests and adults forty five to forty nine if estimated based on a large clinical study of patients fifty and older, false positive and false negatives can occur.
Speaker 2: Colordgard is available by prescription only.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe Warren sapp Boy spoke about the anonymous NFL coaching the coach talking about your door.
Speaker 2: Let's take a listen what sap had to say.
Speaker 4: And then we talk ab out a quarterback coach who's not a decision make it. Want to make that call about our quarterback, nog I've been working for the last forty eight hours to get his name. If I get his name, oh buddy, we're gonna do it. Be thive into his life. He gonna wish he has never did. If you're not a decision making shut up. And if he didn't understand what it is to be the baby of a family like that, he has all Blucky and Shallows strengths and his sister and none of their weaknesses.
Speaker 2: He's the day walker.
Speaker 1: Hey, you ain't gonna find a more lord, goide his Sap. I've been knowing Sap for a minute.
Speaker 2: Uh huh and uh.
Speaker 1: Any time you call Affer the same I asked the the same way. What are you want to say?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: I told I told, I told such and such that you was gonna say that. I said, yeah, I'll always gonna say that.
Speaker 2: But he's right.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, and it's always happened at some point in time. On Joe, there's gonna be somebody. I don't like the way he tie his shoes. I don't like the way he didn't hustle on this play. I mean, that's the whole job of the combine. The combine. Chance, stay with me for just a second. The combine job isn't to build you up, it's to break you down. Is to tell you about all your flaws and why you shouldn't go where you go. You're not fast enough, he's not big enough. The point of attack he gets lost in. You know, his transition isn't good. He's not good with his eyes, he's not good with his hands, or his arms are too short. You know what I'm saying, O Joe, he don't play with a low center of gravity. They telling you all the things. The guy tell me what he can do? Damn it, because I gotta take somebody out here. So what can they do? You telling me everything that he can't do. I need something to tell me what he can do and then we can go from there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the combine is a trip.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 5: It's about you know, your measurables, your intangibles and all those things. How fast, how far you could jump out, how far you can you know?
Speaker 2: Do all these things? To me? Unh that the combine really doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: I think that's why some people choose not to do it, and they wait till they do their.
Speaker 2: Pro day because what can you do when you turn on the film? That's what I want to see. If I was if I was a GM, if I was the owner, let me see your film.
Speaker 5: I don't care what you could do in shorts, because the game of football at the highest level, it isn't in shorts.
Speaker 2: And a T shirt. It's just not. It's just not.
Speaker 5: Now, you know, watching when you're watching you run and do drift. Yeah, that's all cute, you know, that's cool. But an instructing environment with a something to playing like that at all, and it's just to see hold hold on, to see to cut you some watermelon.
Speaker 2: I said now until now because daddy's working. Okay, huh.
Speaker 1: But but that's the thing I mean, I promise you, Chad.
Speaker 2: I know y'all don't want to believe this, uh huh.
Speaker 1: But the greater the athlete, the more arrogant and the more confident that individual is, he believe its ish don't stay. He believed he can walk on water, he believes he can partner red seat, he believes he can he can heal the sick.
Speaker 2: That's the mentality that you have to have. Do you understand.
Speaker 1: A lot A lot of times when it comes down to play it to individuals, the talent is not that much different. It's the mindset in which they display that talent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there it is. I don't think people understand that now. I think this is what people get confused too. Huh.
Speaker 5: When you think about players that are you leave the first thing you'll say, well, Tom Brady wasn't cocky.
Speaker 2: Tom Brady wasn't from Argan.
Speaker 5: But man, that's that's why from the outside, that's what I wish people actually knew them, not the masks that they put on when it's time talking from the camera.
Speaker 2: That's about knew them. You feel me, Man, there's a reason why they're so great. There's a reason.
Speaker 1: Believe what when people talk about Michael Joan, what they say that jonn't compete and everything he don't like to lose. Yeah, the great players Bobby brith to beat John, they're well on the food table, John sold the pool table.
Speaker 2: That's what greats do.
Speaker 1: Man telling you, Joe Hey, John sold the pool table on yep, I mean that's that's what Tom said, right y'all. Y'all remember when what was it the Flaygate and they had some messages and they leaked Tom messages. What do you say, I'm playing the best football in my life? Hey painting on his last legs? He about to be done right?
Speaker 2: That's it?
Speaker 1: What you think Kobe thought? You thought Kobe thought he would like the rest of the guys in the NBA. You think Lebron James actually think he's like the rest of the guys. You think Jordan Magic Bird? Do you think the entrepreneurs? The actors? So you think Denzel'll think he's just like any other actor? H Is that what you think by all the Davis thinking Meryl Street, they just like anybody else?
Speaker 2: Stop it? Stop it?
Speaker 1: You think doctor Neil Latrosh, you think James Andrews Anderson, you think they just that they think they're just like any other orthopedic.
Speaker 2: Really, is that what y'all think? Yell? Do them think that? Tell don't think that. It's a mindset.
Speaker 5: And you got to have it to be successful. Yes, got and you've got to have it.
Speaker 1: And that's what when people and people what's the I don't know, I don't know what they I just know them how they treat me and most time athletes treat other athletes well, I mean, hey, hey, hey, such and such, Man, my mom is here. Can you can you meet my mom? Can you meet my dad? Can you meet my Okay, sure, yep. But you got to have that. You got to have a belief that I'm a bad most folk got to I believe I'm the baddest.
Speaker 2: That's the mindset you have to have to be great.
Speaker 1: The greater you are, the bigger your ego, the greater you are, regardless of what you do. Let it be sports, let it be entertainment. The greater you are, the bigger the ego.
Speaker 6: Yeah, every time.
Speaker 1: So with that being said, and look, I want someone they want What do you want the man to say? He don't believe he's good, He don't believe he could turn a franchise around. I mean, I'm trying, I help me understand, ok Joe, What is he supposed to say that I don't believe?
Speaker 2: Yes, I went to I went to n HBCU.
Speaker 1: Turned that program around. Look at him, We're only we are eighty YSPN, We're on ESPN. If I'm not mistaken, I think they might have had college game be down there one day. Okay, I go to Colorado. Remember what Colorado was before we got there? Turned them around, turned that around? So why shouldn't I believe I can't have that same level of impact or influence on an NFL team.
Speaker 2: You got to have that kind of confidence.
Speaker 1: Got to who goes into something thinking, Man, I might fail? What's gonna happen? You already put that bull drive in your head.
Speaker 5: But most of the time, you know a lot of people want you to be humble up that it makes it uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: No, because you have fears. That don't mean that I fear what you fear. Just because you are afraid to be successful. You are afraid to follow your dreams. You try to pull pull on mine, you try to hold Oh you think you better. No, you was good, but you didn't think you were good enough. I think I'm good enough. I don't need to be better. I just need to be good enough. Not what.
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: You mad at me because I'm living out my dreams. I followed my passion. You didn't follow yours. You let somebody talk you, trick you out of your spot. Man, you can't do that. You can't go there, You can't be this, And you believe them. I listen to the one when people told me, shennon, I couldn't go to college, and if you go to college, you can't go to the NFL.
Speaker 2: If your NFL, you're just gonna be a guy.
Speaker 1: I listened to the one person that when everybody's told me what I couldn't do, I listened to the one person that told me what I could do me because at the end of the day, what you're telling me, So what impact are you gonna have? Are you gonna catch passes? Are you gonna block? Are you gonna run these routes? Are you gonna get in front of this camera like five times a week for nightcap, first take and come up?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna be able to do all this? No? You're not, So why would I?
Speaker 1: Why the help am I listening to you?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, now that I think about it, you're watching me. Why the hell would I listen to you? You're watching those that can do those that can't. Talk about those that can say we were down with your head? I mean shit, I like that one.
Speaker 2: I like that one. I ain't tell you nothing I couldn't do did it?
Speaker 1: But I'm not gonna let you tell me just because you didn't do just because you didn't follow your dreams, you didn't follow what you wanted to do, and somebody talked you out of that.
Speaker 2: Why would I ever listen to you? Do you understand where I came from?
Speaker 1: Even if I do, Oh Joe, if I don't accomplish anything else in my life, I am a huge success by any stretch of the imagination.
Speaker 2: That's if I don't accomplish anything else. If my if.
Speaker 1: Something unforeseen, God said with Sheldon, my faithful servant, come on home.
Speaker 2: Can't nobody tell Shannon Shop he wasn't a success.
Speaker 1: Can't nobody tell my family, you know, can't nobody tell my kids, my loved ones.
Speaker 2: Anybody.
Speaker 1: Can't nobody tell that Shannon Shop wasn't a success because they saw where Shernon came from and they saw way ended up. H See, a lot of times people measure success about what you did. You measured success by overcoming what you thought you couldn't do. So every time, hey it got hard, it was cold, that's all right. My girl used to always tell no matter what happened, and it was got bad at time, my grandma said, boy, it take all that to make a man Barney may Porter said, we raised men, don't make no excuses. I'll make no excuse. I get it done, get the job done, or I'm gonna do it the best. I'm gonna give you everything if I couldn't. If I didn't get done, you know, she'll put everything he could into it. He just didn't get it done right. But I agree with Sap. I don't know why, but I told Time this. I said Time, it ain't it's about you. See, they couldn't find flault with you, so they take it out on your son.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, don't Joe.
Speaker 1: The guys that were older than me, they couldn't bully my brother, so they try to bully me. I ain't no easy win. You ain't gonna get no rep off me my brother. You couldn't bully him that, you're gonna try to bully his brother. That's three years younger. I pick up something and bust.
Speaker 2: Air at you.
Speaker 1: Hey, it is what it is, man. You don't fight fair? What if a fight dumb?
Speaker 2: Dump?
Speaker 1: A fight is not. I don't know last time, have you ever seen a street fight that was sation? If they got a governing body for street fights? No brick or chair, whatever.
Speaker 2: Eiry thing gets your hands on.
Speaker 5: And the funny thing about it, you know, Prime has should do it, Prime got should do it.
Speaker 2: Already ready for this, Yes, the whole life.
Speaker 5: Having to deal with this whole life because of who his father is something I'm sure I know it doesn't bother me.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be all right, though, He's gonna be alright.
Speaker 5: And I hope he does exactly what he said he's gonna do and stands on business by the comments that he made.
Speaker 1: Damn what happen? Well we fit to find out. Hold up one of these what happened? A woman posted on Facebook? Anyone have interest in these easel or even though what there would be worth?
Speaker 2: Chad may walk them back. I received there.
Speaker 1: He's from eighty five Chad Johnson, Bengals, two thousand and six New Year uh New Year's Eve game. The shoes were laid aside at training camp. That I will that I that uh that was attended. I've tried searching for a familiar item the light and haven't found anything.
Speaker 2: O Joe, you signed those mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No?
Speaker 5: Now I want them back. I want that guy. I want that uh Hall of Fame jacket.
Speaker 6: I made back. That's one one I need that.
Speaker 5: The clease is cool. Listen, that's two thousand and six. I was doing you know, you see how they have cleased today my clean, my cause, my clea and my my How you said, yeah, my calls, my cleats. I mean I've been doing my calls way back then in two thousand and six. But I was getting fine for mine, you know, create moan bango, cleat having you know, having a little fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can only have two colors. You couldn't have three.
Speaker 1: But look, the NFL has lacked a lot of rules, and I think, look, I like this my calls, my cleats.
Speaker 2: Uh for a worthy cause.
Speaker 1: You're auction the shoes off and against money goes to the charity that you're you're trying to raise raise awareness for and and and and and hopefully you know, you sell the shoes and it goes for a large amount.
Speaker 2: So I like that.
Speaker 1: I like guys getting an opportunity to give back for a very worthy cause.
Speaker 2: But damn, y'all didn't give me my money back. And I donated give me the money.
Speaker 1: Y'all took up off for having shoe talking about the shoes got three colors, y'all. Let they are these men now they works first of all, I mean guys now, oh yo, guys coming to the league. Guys play special teams. It might not even be active and got a calls not.
Speaker 2: How you get? How you get? How you going to the shoe searcher?
Speaker 1: Boy? How you going to this guy getting clees made for five thousand dollars and you playing four players a game?
Speaker 2: Like damn?
Speaker 8: I'm just saying on yo, yeah, that's up man, man, these dudes here.
Speaker 1: I want my money back. I want to donate that. I got a word the calls that I want to donate for. So give me the money back that y'all took from me over the years.
Speaker 2: It's six figures, trust me. For me, absolutely, I show I showed what my fine money back?
Speaker 1: Oh you, Oh the Bengals, we'll let Trey Hendrickson seeker. Trade teams are also calling about t Higgins. T got franchised. Hendrickson is going to leave. Chase wants to be the highest paid non quarterback. I believe Chase wants at least Chase want to be the first receiving to go forty million. It's not gonna be good enough. For him on you to be thirty seven thirty eight. He wants to be the first to break forty.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean, Chase is signed. The question I have for.
Speaker 1: You is ownership doing enough to show Joe Burrow bro we believe in you and we're gonna try to give you all the necessary equipment you need in order to win.
Speaker 2: Right. Uh damn it showed that yet? Can you give me on? I'm gonna make sure.
Speaker 6: Okay, Da haven't show you yet, but I'm sure they will.
Speaker 5: Joe Burrow seems like the type of quarterback and that type of person that doesn't play.
Speaker 2: Just by the way he carries himself. You're not gonna waste my time, waits yours.
Speaker 5: I've told you what I need behind the scenes. I asked get done. I told y'all wanted Jamar Chase. You got me that. You got me t Higgins. Now you understand what I need offensively to be productive and to be consistent. Now we have lapses at the beginning of the season, but you see what happens once we turn it on and we get ourselves into rhythm. I need those I need the mirror. People are mad about Trey Henderson, them allowing Trey Henderson to seek a trade.
Speaker 2: Or to or or letting them go.
Speaker 5: Well, if you look at the deep tre Trey Henderson was there last year. He led the felling sacks. Our defense was still abysmal. Yeah he didson.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine what that defense would be like with I Henderson? Yeah, they were still bad. So I'll try to think, who do they play the last game of the season, and he would, oh, Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, remember he played in Henders like three and a half four sacks now have Yeah, if I'm not mistake here, Yeah, he's balling. He's the last two years he has thirty five sacks.
Speaker 1: He had seventeen and a half and twenty four twenty three, had seventeen to a half in twenty four. So that's thirty five sacks in two years. Yeah, And I just say it and guys like that. Them guys, Hey, them guys don't grow on trees.
Speaker 2: Now they don't, they don't.
Speaker 5: But listen, you got to you gotta understand what are we going to do if you pay Trey Henderson.
Speaker 2: Somebody got to go in that office's side.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they might not them allowing trade to walk, lest we know that we might be a little bit closer to actually having Tea signed and you Marse signed.
Speaker 6: But again, oh no, Ojo, Now what are we gonna do defensively?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what needs to be addressed defensively.
Speaker 1: Because they put so much pressure on Yojo to have to play like they have to play. They feel like they have to score every possession. And so when you play like that, o Joe, one mistake, you see, Joe would have one Mistas take in the game, and it's the difference in the bowl game, right, So it's gonna be interested to see guess what they got into July fifteenth to get a long term deal with a Tea because decide the franchise tag. Chase ain't trying to wait till no July. Chase tried to get his money like yesterday. That's what Chase trying to do. Darius Slade does not consider Jalen Hurts one of the league's top quarterbacks. Let's take a listen to what Slade had to say about his quarterback. Jalen Hurts former, the.
Speaker 2: Elite go to the top four guys. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: That's how I do elits and like elite for me in the quarterback world is Joe Borrow, my Homes dang my yeah, and Josh Allen them of the elites, they got their own.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, You put Joe, you putting Hurts? Is that good? This is funny? Now. I just talked about this uh on on on first tape.
Speaker 5: You know when I when I did my I didn't say leak just the best quarterbacks right now in the NFL.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I went to Patrick Mahomes. Yeah. Then I went Jayalen.
Speaker 5: Hurts simply because he just kept he just coming off of Super Bowl h Then my third always I put Joe, And I saw people upset about that I'm basing it off the season, that we just that that would just play And obviously people would be like, why would you put why would you put Joe at Joe third?
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, you got to play with this will go ahead.
Speaker 5: I'm biased normally or how it should be based off the season.
Speaker 6: It should be Patrick Mahomes, Jayalen Hurts, Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, then Joe Burrow and my corrector, Am I wrong?
Speaker 1: I think I think he's looking at it like this. If I took Josh Allen and put it with the Eagles. Are they worse than they are with Jalen Hurts?
Speaker 2: Are they're better? If I take Joe Burrow and put it with What to Do?
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, I'm not if.
Speaker 1: I put If I put Joe Burrow, are they better or worse? If I put Lamar Jackson? I gave him the exact same team he got sat Kwan. He has that defense, he has those receivers.
Speaker 2: Oh that's not fair.
Speaker 1: If I put Patrick Mahomes, they got that same running back, they got that same receivers, they say at that same defense. Now I take Jalen Hurts and I put the I put him in any of those other guys systems.
Speaker 2: What you're thinking, and it'd be completely different.
Speaker 5: It'd be different because in those other systems, those guys that ask to do things that Jaylan Hurts doesn't.
Speaker 2: Have to do with the Eagles.
Speaker 1: The problem is O Joe, is that the ring culture has ruined it.
Speaker 2: Because we take a guy. Okay, Joe Flacco got a ring.
Speaker 1: So now people believe that Joe Flacco is a better quarterback than Josh Allen, than Joe Burrow, Lamar Jackson or anybody that. And I just don't believe that. I don't mean Nicko. Nick Foles is a super Bowl MVP. Nick Foles isn't a better quarterback than Lamar.
Speaker 2: He's not. He's not a better quarterback than Joe Burr. He's not a better quarterback than Josh Allen. He's not. He's not a better quarterback than damn ma Reno. He's not. Right. But because we've equated rings best, No, not the way it goes. I don't. That's not how I'll do it. I don't.
Speaker 1: Now if you're talking about now, when we're talking about great, I believe you can be great without having a ring.
Speaker 2: What rings coming to effect? O? Joe? Yeah, is when you're talking about est great tiss.
Speaker 1: But it's not the end all be all, because now you have to add other things, all NBA, All Pro, All Star, Pro Bowl. You know what I'm saying, Oh, Joe, things of that nature, Offensive Player of the Year, Defensive player of the year, things of that nature. Did you play, how did you play, how long did you play? And how great were you? I mean, look, it's hard to take a situation like guy was great.
Speaker 2: From start to finish.
Speaker 1: Tom Brady was not great his first year Peyton Manning was not great his first year, but boy who those years in between, it between the first and it last.
Speaker 2: So joke. They see a lot of people ass up. So that's just me.
Speaker 1: Look, everybody, everybody has everybody has their opinion on how they judge greatness. Oh Jo, this is so subjective. That's your opinion. I look at it one way. That's just me. Derris Slay also named Red Blanket Shit as the natural leader of the secondary.
Speaker 2: It's just laid the.
Speaker 1: Part read being around me and a lot of veterans before. I'm sure he can lead that group the right way. That's who I feel would be leading the group if.
Speaker 2: It ain't in the building. He's a great damn leader. CJ.
Speaker 1: Gardner Johnson saw this, responding, Vet's presence is always needed. Don't get me wrong, but bro what VET is needed when young guys can hold their own Q Coop, you got a crazy door reading me and supporting cast Ringo Za, Dre sam Eli, Sidney Tristan stay with the youth.
Speaker 2: You ask me, I mean, and I agree. A veteran presence is always good to have.
Speaker 5: See in certain circumstances, having that experience is a good thing.
Speaker 6: I think it's a good thing and it is one way for the young for the young bucks to learn.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't see it as a bad thing at all.
Speaker 2: Are they arguing going back and forth on Twitter? Yeah? I think he I think he said that.
Speaker 1: I think CJ thought Slave would say he should be the You know, I ain't get in that. Hey, last vet that replaced me, help y'all get to the door in the wild card round. Remember that if we need a vet that played a lot to help us, she didn't learn from the last mistake.
Speaker 2: Not a crash out, just keep it in real mm.
Speaker 1: He felt some type of way because Slay didn't say he should let's move on. No Joe, Okay, okay, But Marion says open relationships are the way, one reason being because they are only a few good men out there for women to choose from.
Speaker 2: I would say for me, being open is important.
Speaker 1: And also, you know, the women just truly outnumbered the men, you know what I mean. I love this conversation because I think we men are open and artists that you don't want to have, just want this for the rest of your life. It gives a woman an opportunity to choose and to further understand a man, because I think women don't really understand a man.
Speaker 9: What you thinking on, Joe, It's a it's a complicated, complicated conversation because it's a conversation that's been been had year after year.
Speaker 2: It's like constantly meeting a dead horse.
Speaker 5: You find what you like, You find someone that is like minded like you, with the same values and principles and morals, and you go from there. Women do outnumber men, the women that are looking for certain types of men, the one percenters. It's only so it's only so many of them. It's only so many, very very few of them, and not as many, not as many as you think. Therefore they get to pick from whatever they want. Uh, It's it's tough out here. But yeah, I mean it's it's just tough in general. It's tough in general. Beach is on, I'm out the game now, you know, I ain't. I ain't got to worry about that. I'm out the game.
Speaker 2: Oh the game here in the d R. Yeah, my mom, I'm out the game. But there is.
Speaker 1: See I was dying. I was dying there at the m I a the man say, well, I said, man, I don't know O Joe, he's supposed to show me a round. Go to Twin Peaks, O Joe.
Speaker 2: Your Miami for real? I was when today? Oh wait, an't tell if he was coming, I would have flew back home. No, you wasn't gonna play back home. It's all good though. Where you were, you're still there or you left. I'm in Atlanta now. Oh damn bro.
Speaker 1: I've been to Houston, Miami, now back in Atlanta. Oh, back to back, and one day I went from Houston to Miami, Miami to Atlanta. Nightcap. Now hopefully I can. It's three o'clock. I ain't slept to day three o'clock, but it's it's for It's three o'clock. Yeah, it's almost four in the morning. Air the Contents our head.
Speaker 2: Yes, Assante Ashanti, excuse me.
Speaker 1: Ashanti says never say never when it comes to spending the block.
Speaker 2: What I've learned is to never say never.
Speaker 1: That's number one, and what's meant to be will be regardless of how you feel, what you think, the timing, the what's in the universe for you will be there regardless.
Speaker 2: It's okay.
Speaker 1: When it's genuine and you've grown, you can't be spending the block and hitting your head on the same curve. You know what I'm saying. You have to grow from whatever the problem was earlier. You have to grow from what from that and mature and understand each other and have a mutual respect. And I think that's what made it special for us.
Speaker 2: I like that. I like that. I mean that.
Speaker 6: Listen, is it beautifully said?
Speaker 2: Uh? Spending the block?
Speaker 5: At times, I'd assume it'd be a great thing because it's obviously something that you're familiar with.
Speaker 2: Yes, so listen. I'm all for it.
Speaker 5: If it works for them, I'm happy for them.
Speaker 2: You just have to be careful. O choe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes familiarity breeds content. Familiarity sometimes breeds contempt. People get comfortable around here and say or do whatever they feel they want to.
Speaker 2: I don't play like that. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you get fed up, mm hmm, So you get fed up, I can't deal with it no more.
Speaker 1: All right, Oh Joe, We've already been an hour and thirty minutes in this thing, so now it's time for Q and A to wrap it up.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, while I'm here in the dr right, you call it the portable Wi Fi?
Speaker 2: Didn't I don't know what a portable Wi Fi? What hospital?
Speaker 1: So it makes it clear just oh yeah, yeah, yeah, Oh you're an Airbnb or you in the hotel.
Speaker 2: And it's big ass Airbnb. What it's ten bedrooms?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I mean they should, I mean the Wi Fi should be great over there, but you might have to get you might have to get them what.
Speaker 2: You call them.
Speaker 5: It's not it's not as busy as places they have Wi Fi. I connected and it was lagged before we even started. So I got my daughter, my daughter's phone and using her hotspot, went the Wi Fi on top of that and it still ain't right.
Speaker 2: Well, you probably have to do that, bro.
Speaker 6: What's it called.
Speaker 2: With that the hotspot?
Speaker 5: No, I'm saying the portable thing you can buy from like a best Buy of something?
Speaker 1: Oh, Jorde, what is the portable thing that you can get better internet service that you can buy from best buy something? Oh, you gotta go to George said, you got to go to a verizonalor T mobile?
Speaker 2: And what I asked for? What do you ask for? What's it called we gotta go to? Just go to boost mobile?
Speaker 1: Hey, boost Mobile, we need you to send uh what is it called a mobile?
Speaker 2: Hotspot.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's yeah.
Speaker 2: So what you need to do is that you need to travel with it.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, So I do.
Speaker 1: That, Hey, Ash, that's your responsibility, all right.
Speaker 2: I ain't getting my sign either. You didn't go to your grandma house. I went to my grandma house before I left to come to the dr with the kids. And what there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, wills, because somebody signed for it, they dropped it off. But nice, try to, I promise you, Big Mike said, people hate what they can't understand. True, Kevis said, what should do it? Being top five quarterback if this was last year's class, and what quarterback would you compare him to?
Speaker 2: Doesn't matter. He's not in that class, Kevin, He's in this class.
Speaker 1: Just imagine if I had graduated in eighty seven, I've probably been the best player in the country. But I graduated eighty six. Imagine ified to come out in ninety one. But I came out in ninety. We can't do hypothetical in a situation like that. All I know is extremely accurate. He can throw receivers open. What you need to be able to do in the NFL, which is throw guys open because you have to have great and anticipatory skills, because if you don't, o Joe, guys are not going to be running scott free like they do in college.
Speaker 2: Nope, Nope, nope, nope no.
Speaker 1: And so is he the most athletic he No, he's not Lamar, he's not Caleb Williams. He's not James Daniels, he's not Caler Murray. He's none of them. He's more Tom Brady as far as mobility, Peyton Manning than he is to the guys that I mentioned before. But Tom Brady played all those years, Peyton played all those years, Drew Brees played all those years, Philip Rivers played those years. Yes, the question is do you believe he can play? Do you believe he can lead your franchise? He's only played quarterback. Arthur Murray Junior said, which would you rather, Carnival or Marti Gras?
Speaker 2: I never been Eddy, but I heard Carnival. I think be like that. Yeah, kind of Carnival is nice. I like, I've been seeing some of the women and how they be over there. I say, yeah that that that that that be me right there?
Speaker 6: Yeah, hey, that be me New Orleans and me all day. I'm mighty Gras all day.
Speaker 2: You mighty Carnival. Now you miss me bro all day all day.
Speaker 6: I got the experience just a little bit of the New Orleans culture and Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Carnival. Hey, Chad, what's y'all think? Carnival or Marti Gras?
Speaker 5: But they probably they probably gonna pick Carnival because they you know, they want to see the women in them.
Speaker 2: Listen. I like New Orleans. When I got a chance to experience that was live, I enjoyed that. Uh Jay two one three, Une, Hope faull as well.
Speaker 1: Who are some musicians that we lost too early? I feel like a Leah? Uh is the big one? Be blessed?
Speaker 2: Sam Cook is ready?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 2: Who else?
Speaker 1: What's the Jimi Hendrix, Amy white House, Amy white House, Marvin Gaye gay Yeah, uh hell, Prince Michael?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. Maybe they were relatively young? Yes yeah? Who Whitney Whitney Oh yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah for sure. Whitney.
Speaker 5: Hey, when the last time they check? When the last time they listened to Amy white House music Man Tupac Biggie, Yeah, you listen to Amy white House?
Speaker 2: Huh Yeah.
Speaker 1: They're trying to make me go to rehab. I said no, no, no, man. That woman had a voice. Man, that woman I saw, I saw the documented. That thing broke my heart. O Joe, it broke my heart. Love.
Speaker 2: Hey, that woman knows she could say geez yeah, really good album? Uh donor Frank L. Bellamy, Hey, fam funk.
Speaker 1: Regina Hall was on Jimmy Kimmel Tuesday night and she's having problems with the raccoons in the house. Don't you love raccoons? Maybe you can come over there save the day, be her superhero. Just joking, love, y'all.
Speaker 2: You know what now? Is you bringing my attention? You know? I got a trap back now it is.
Speaker 1: Slap little stick, Hey, rip me a pickup from you from U haul, slap aside, a fence, you know, rollers, vermins, whatever you want.
Speaker 6: To call them.
Speaker 2: I get rid of them. Hey, how you doing? How long do you have these problems? Where did you notice it? Right? All right?
Speaker 1: Because normally uh uh, they're nocturnal, so they're really active at night.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: So oh, so is that when you're hearing the most of the time, because they most some time raccoons sleep during the day.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Maybe I should still maybe I should still over to make sure that you don't hear them.
Speaker 8: Tonight fam never comes on, Joe, you know what, it will be bad bad, aug No, I'm just a chad. I'm just I'm just I'm just kidding. No, no, no, no, manifested.
Speaker 4: Uh No.
Speaker 1: But seriously, here's the thing that you have with past animals are are territorial.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: If you removed them and you don't close off where they came in, another set of cap.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the animals are very Squirrels, raccoons, they know, Hey, man, the house over there, Hey they left, Hey, we can take up shot there. So that's the thing that you have to have happen, is that if you have an infestation of animls, have them removed and then have the area in which they came in, have that closed off.
Speaker 2: Because if you don't, if you.
Speaker 1: Remove those and don't close up where they came in, don't worry about it. Give them a couple of days some more, be right up back in there. I cain't tell you what somebody tell you. I'm telling you what I know, oh Joe. That concludes this episode of Nightcap, brought to you by Boost Mobile. Visit your nearest boost Mobile store or boostmobile dot Com to join their nationwide five G Network today, y'all know me your favorite all shouting sharp that's the Liberty City legend of being a ring of fame, or to read the pro Bowl of y'all pro that's chat. Oh your Sinkle Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button. Tell family, friends and loved ones to do likewise and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from.
Speaker 2: Thank you, guys.
Speaker 1: We know it was late tonight, but you know we have to do what we have to do, and thank you for your support and we appreciate your continuous check out Shave by Laportier.
Speaker 2: We do have it in stock.
Speaker 1: If you can't find it any city or state near you, just order it online. We'll ship it directly to you. What better way to celebrate the greatness of twenty twenty five than with a bottle of Shade by Laportier. Please drake responsible, be safe, Go follow my media company on all of its platforms, Shaye Shape Media and my clothing company with eighty four being spelled out. We have an inventory that just restocked. The entire inventory restock and our Super Bowl Show shirts and hats, The link is pinned at the top of the chat. Guess what when they're gone? They're gone because this is a limited release, so please gip grab yours while supplies last.
Speaker 2: Thank you Ricky Ross for joining us.
Speaker 1: The Biggest Bosses Millennium Tour starts tomorrow in Louisville, Kentucky, but it also has stops in Atlanta, New York, and Chicago. Make sure you go check that out. Let me see give you the info about the tickets one more time. I think its t c P tickets dot com. T c P tickets dot com. Yep, No, b PC tickets dot com. Tickets for the Blending Tour uh headlined by Rick Ross b PC tickets dot com. Thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I'm on, He's O Joe. We will see you on Sunday.