Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Kaddy arm Strong and and he.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and welcome to our carnival of grievance's misogyny and racism.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's what the New York Times called last night's Trump rally.
Speaker 1: I do enjoy a carnival from studio.
Speaker 3: See see a dimly lit room deeper than the bowels of the Armstrong and getting communications compound.
Speaker 1: And hey, y'all today Monday, New Week, eight days.
Speaker 3: So the president's election were under the tute legit of our general manager. I couldn't decide between desperate flailing or Nazis.
Speaker 1: Apparently, how y'all doing so? Amused? That's how I am. Yes today, I'm amused by all of it.
Speaker 3: So it was Magus Square Garden, according to The New York Post, for a night nice packed to the rafters, with Trump supporters cheering like crazy. We'll play clips later with Trump and Elon and Hult Cogan uh and uh and Trump's wife introduced him in et cetera, et cetera. But the New York Times called it a car arnival of grievance's misogyny and racism. Well, and as Nazi rallies go, it featured far more Jews than I'm used to, so heck, they're not even good at being Nazis.
Speaker 1: And the Daily Beast, which I don't know much about.
Speaker 3: You know, a couple of beasts per week is fine for me. Maybe it's because I'm older. You don't want a beast every day.
Speaker 1: A daily Beast is too much.
Speaker 3: The Daily Beast says that he ended his campaign with that rally last night. Yeah, okay, and it has chances sliling President of the United States.
Speaker 1: Oh my golly, they'll be lucky to get twenty percent.
Speaker 3: I tell you what, I can feel it deep in my bones, the very impulse, the emotion, the reaction that so many Americans have. So after Sunday Night Football last night, which could just be osteoporosis, it could be. It's the number one TV show in America right, Sunday Night Football, absolutely so. The mighty nine Ers of San Francisco defeated the Cowboys of Dallas, and during the postgame interview of the cute little quarterback for the forty nine Ers, one of his teammates, the Great Nick Bosa ran up with a make America Great hat, make America Great Again hat on and photo bomb the interview and pointed at his hat with a really look at me, wow, and you know me no, great Trump honk.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: And I thought, now, wait a minute, Joseph, why did you love that so much?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Because of your misogyny and racism apparently and grievances. Yeah. No, it's it's giving a middle finger to the entire media culture complex that is now screeching about Nazis and carrying on like like over excited adolescens.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I uh.
Speaker 3: I would actually to gauge in conversation with some of my Trump hating friends who would tend to vote Republican, who hate him so much they can vote for him, is just do you understand why some of us can vote for Trump easily? It's because of all that. Yeah, if they didn't do all give them a win, if cannot give them a right, if they didn't do all that, it would be harder to make the argument. But like I was watching the Sunday shows, just ridiculous yesterday. I mean, they're just ridiculous. One week out from the election and in a country where the most likely outcome currently is the Republican gets elected president of the United States.
Speaker 1: Nobody representing that point of view.
Speaker 3: Nobody, So they got their panel on ABC News discussing the election. This is the roundtable panel to talk about a presidential election. He got Don Brazil, who ran the DNC and hates Trump, and Chris Christy, who hates Trump, both agreeing how much they hate Trump.
Speaker 1: You don't have one.
Speaker 3: Person that can represent probably, you know, the majority of the country at this point. You can't have one person with just a word for why you know, seventy million, so many million people are probably gonna go out and vote for them next Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Might want I have somebody on there that represents that point of view, non not interested.
Speaker 3: What do you think do you think that makes people more likely to vote for Trump or less likely? The people that are on the fence, well, they think less likely. They are absolutely dedicated to that proposition. But that's my point entirely. In the same way that nobody voted for Joe Biden, it was just an anti Trump vote to a large extent. There are a fair number of people who are absolutely voting for Trump, but they are a hell of a lot of.
Speaker 1: People who are voting against that.
Speaker 3: They're against the excess and the frantic screeching and flailing and exaggerations and predictions of doom in their Every major publication over the weekend had an article about how people are going to cope and how they will react and how they will protest if Trump is elected, and it's just full of a bunch of self obsessed, wound up into the not of their own anxiety types who believe the worst of the hype. And I just enough for you people. I don't want you run in the place. Yeah, Trump's a loose cannon, but y'all are nuts.
Speaker 1: So I'm looking at this.
Speaker 3: I haven't heard it yet, but it says CNN host reveals that all her sources say Trump may be on track to win election, which reminds me. I was watching Mark Alprin's Friday afternoon round up of all the media stuff, and he keeps saying, you know, it's close enough. Either one of them could absolutely win. There's no Trump's guarantee to win by far. But he said, I could make phone calls all day long and not come across one single Democratic operative who believes Harris is going to win. It would take me one phone call to find a Republican operative who thinks Trump is going to win. He said, that's how one sided it is at this point for people with their internal polls, and it's all about internal data that Yeah, not just hunch, not just gut, No, it's their internal stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah. How significant do you think that is?
Speaker 3: I think it's very significant, I think, I think And why in the shows it is they all everybody you see talking believes Trump is going to win and they're just kind of hoping it's not true. In many cases desperate flailing. Like I said, Yeah, but there's solely days. I don't know how much movement you can have in eight days. There is a there's a poll that came out today that is the best looking one for Harris in a very very long time. We won't go through it because what's the point. But I mean, if there's movement here in the last week, maybe something changes. But other than that, Trump is going to win. So gird your loins for whatever that's going to look like. And it's worth mentioning probably if you're talking about the poll, I think you are. It has Harris up barely enough to win. The Electoral College, and that pulls a bit of an outlier.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, it is an outlier.
Speaker 3: That's why I said it'd have to be some sort of movement that gets picked up this last handful of days, which who knows, I don't know. Who are you change your mind in the last seven days of an election foased on her soaring rhetoric and impressive resume. Forty million people have voted already, so those people can't change their roads or change their minds over any event October surprise or whatever. That's pretty big chunk of people, and it'll be a lot more before we get to election day. Beyonce didn't perform in Houston on Friday night, which had a lot of Democrats angry. It was being billed everywhere as a Beyonce performance all your media outlets and everywhere, and some suggestion that maybe Kamala Harris was misleading people to get the giant crowd to show up there. But Beyonce walked out and gave a little speech, then walked off in her short skirt and high heels and never performed, and people started heading for the doors because they thought they were at a Beyonce concert.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people didn't show.
Speaker 3: Up for Hule Cogman at Madison Square Garden last night. They were there to see Trump. Didn't need no giant star because there's plenty of people that are that passionate about the candidate.
Speaker 1: You don't need rock stars just to get the people in the door.
Speaker 3: Well, mostly they were there for the what was it, GRIEVOUSNSS misogyny and racism?
Speaker 1: Racism? Huh the old GMR.
Speaker 3: Yes, they rolled up the GMR at the very end of the GMR.
Speaker 1: Let's go down to MSG baby. This is from the New York Times.
Speaker 3: By the time the former president himself took the stage, an event build is delivering the closing message of his campaign with nine days left in a toss up race, had instead become a carnival of grievance's, misogyny and racism. Let's let's go right to the tilt a world of resentment. I'm gonna get a funnel cake of hate and watch your kids ride because I get an upset stomach. That's I want to check and bust a balloon with the dart at the carnival of whatever the hell they call it.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's a ripoff. Don't play that game.
Speaker 3: So we got to start the show officially because we got to set up this clip.
Speaker 1: So you know what it is when you hear the clip.
Speaker 3: This is what they were saying on MSNBC as the rally was beginning, this giant event from the candidate that is at least tied.
Speaker 1: I mean, even if if you're.
Speaker 3: Negative on Trump, you gotta admit it's a tie. So half the country likes this guy. And this is how MSNBC portrayed his event. We'll get to that in a second. I'm Jack Armstrong, he's Joe Getty on this It is Monday, October twenty eighth, the year twenty twenty four. We are armstrong in getting we approve of this program. Let's begin this show officially. Then, according to FCC rules and regulations, here we go at Mark.
Speaker 4: But that chamboree happening right now in that place is particularly chilling because in nineteen thirty nine, more than twenty thousand supporters of a different fascist leader, Adolph Hitler, packed the garden for a so called pro America rally, a rally where speakers voiced anti Semitic rhetoric from a stage draped with Nazi banners.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, there's a lot there that is that is unbelievable. I mean, so I saw the somebody tweeted out the picture and then the little the letters underneath their whatever you call that, the headline underneath there where it said Trump has rallied same place Nazis did in nineteen thirty nine, and I thought, that's not real. That's one of those somebody you know made that up. It's parody, clearly. But then I saw the clip floating around with the audio and the guy saying and this is the same place. I mean, if you're gonna use that sort of logic, this is the same place they had a Hitler rally in nineteen thirty nine.
Speaker 1: I mean you could do that.
Speaker 3: Oh you see those shoes common hairs way, those are the same shoes that Stalin's wife wore, I mean, what the same style. Stalin's wife wore high heels too the year of the purge nineteen thirty seven.
Speaker 1: I mean that that's what argument is so ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I was giggling my way through that entire audio, and we have a longer version two. It was it was beyond parody. It was a parody of itself. That is hilarious. You know all the stars of the Nicks and the New York Rangers hockey team, all the concerts that you know led Zeppelin, the song remains the same.
Speaker 1: What were they all not rallies?
Speaker 3: It's again, it is beyond disagreeing with. It's so idiotic, it's it's self parody. Come on, congratulations, you have beclowned yourselves thoroughly. Even if you're a Trump hater, come on, I know some of you are listening and you can't pull the lever under any circumstances or Donald Trump, you still have to think that's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, Oh my god, there's.
Speaker 3: Angela Marco campaigning in Germany, the very same town that Hitler ons walked the streets. It's the same logic. It's ridiculous. A different fascist, a doll's Hitler.
Speaker 1: Oh god, we got more on the election talking about we're close.
Speaker 3: I saw a poll on how many people are highly interested in the election at this point and it is off the charts. So, uh, we'll assume you're hungry for some knowledge. We're not going to go through poles, so that is that is absolutely boring. How does mailbag look? Oh, it's terrific. Cool, that's on the way. Our text line is four one five two nine five kftc man, oh man, did I make some poor eating decisions this weekend?
Speaker 1: It is full holiday season? Apparently it is.
Speaker 3: It is calories don't matter, it's the holiday season. What are you gonna do? Attitude already? Apparently for me?
Speaker 1: Wow, that's early. Well, Halloween's in a couple of days. Oh sure, the whole pre Halloween eating that everybody talks about.
Speaker 3: What pumpkin pies are in the store, bangs of candy everywhere, of course. Well, and you being eight years old, it's impossible. Oh no, another shot, Michael, stop me before I kill again.
Speaker 1: Here's your freedom loving quote of the day.
Speaker 3: Continuing on with our series commenting on the concept of equity, will combine both Ben Carson and the great Thomas Sowel. In this one, Carson said, this goal is not only Unamerican, it is impossible to attain, and so all added equity is the thief of human potential. I would agree, so all Actually, it's written brilliantly about how awful equity is. But you know, I've gone down that road many times. But what a horrible philosophy that could only be embraced by the most foolish among us. And yet fools who would oppress you oppress you, you know, in spite of their foolishness. So don't be oppressed. There's your tip for the day. Huh, mail bag. What I hate is when I eat a piece of pie which I shouldn't have done, and it's not very good. The hardest thing to purchase in the world is a store bought pie that's not awful.
Speaker 1: It's almost impossible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I know what you mean. Yeah, when we waste those calories and you don't enjoy it, it's just so disappointing. Ah.
Speaker 1: Let's see query on large early voting numbers. Hello, gentleman, writes Christy.
Speaker 3: Everyone in the media seems mystified by the extremely large number of early voters. I'd like to hazard a guess based on my own experience.
Speaker 1: Why that is?
Speaker 3: This evening, as I walked in the front door ready to make dinner, my husband immediately started to tell me about what an S show the Madison Garden rally was supposedly. I held up my hand, I said, I'd already voted. Consequently, I don't have to pay any attention to any of this crap being spewed from the left and right until the election day.
Speaker 1: Wow, it interesting much better for my mental health. That is an.
Speaker 3: Interesting psychological thing. I wonder if people do do that. I voted so I don't have to pay attention anymore. That might actually be a thing. Ryan from Houston making a great point, guys. The Democrats are calling for violence in any form of media, any fiction, any history. Was an attempted assassination of Hitler portrayed as a bad thing. No, the Democrats and media flat out referred to the rally at MSG as a Nazi rally. And if it was truly pumpkin spice Hitler and twenty thousand Nazis, there.
Speaker 1: Would be nothing bad that could happen to them.
Speaker 3: If you blood these next weeks, and it will be on the Democrats if you can have serious debates over whether or not you would murder baby Hitler. Certainly, adult Hitler is on chopping block right fully formed, trying to end democracy Hitler. And what's shocking about their idiotic rhetoric is there's some people who who have embraced it, They believe it and are acting upon it, and that's dangerous let's see Scott writes so many dings. I foresee so many Hitler dings in Monday's show, KDTDBM keep ringing that, keep dinging that damn bell.
Speaker 1: Michael Boy, here's my favorite headline of the day. I'm looking up at CNN.
Speaker 3: Bad Bunny shows support for Harris after comedians offessive comments about Puerto Rico. We'll play those offensive comments coming up later in the show.
Speaker 1: Puts the trivia back in trivial.
Speaker 3: I like this from Doug blows my mind that after nearly a decade of Trump in the spotlight, the dams, the mediatcter have not learned that Trump is a mud monster. He's made of mud, He's covered in it. You cannot expect more mud to weaken him. If you get down in the mudd with him, you'll look a lot worse and he'll look the same. That's why the Nazi Hitler attacks don't land in the failure in the end, the failure to learn this lesson will deliver Trump to win. Their prosecutions and accusations have only strengthened him.
Speaker 1: What's that pig saying? You always have? And I think that's very very similar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't arguing with the fools like wrestling with a pig, You get muddy, the pig enjoys it, you lose, et cetera. Lincoln, right, I think that might be happening too. We got to catch you up on the news from the weekends.
Speaker 1: They're here, Armstrong and Getty ten days from now.
Speaker 5: To look in the eye to America with a straight face, it's gonna be pretty hard to look at us and say, you know what, Kamala Harris, she's just she got eighty.
Speaker 6: Five million votes because she's just so impressive as the first Samoan Malaysian low Iq former California prosecutor ever to be elected president. It was just a brown swell and popular support, and anyone who thinks otherwise just a freak your criminal at this stage of the game, after nine years of listening to their lives and finding every single one of them totally falls. No, it's not safe and effective, and no.
Speaker 1: She's not impressive. It's very hard for me to believe the rest of us are gonna say, you know what, Josh Garborough, you're right, You're right.
Speaker 6: She won fair squirre because she's just so impressive.
Speaker 3: So that's Tucker Crolson thinks last night at the rally basically setting up if Kamala wins, it had to be stolen, which I don't like. I don't like either side doing that. But both sides are doing it, and Kamala Harris's side is doing.
Speaker 1: It just as much as Trump's side.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and then crying when the other side does precisely what they're doing. I'm just delightful. I don't like it at all. This is from the Daily Beast, and again I don't know that much about the Daily Beast. I don't know how influential it is with people, but the young people.
Speaker 1: Maybe.
Speaker 3: On Sunday at Madison Square Garden, Donald Trump engineered what will be seen by political political analysts and later by historians. Love it when we're always predicting what historians will be talking about.
Speaker 1: That's how monumental this was.
Speaker 3: Historians will be talking about, which it could be and later by historians as the coupdi gras that killed forever. The prospects of Trump being president and mayhewel have set him on a post election course on which he finally may be held accountable for his actions. So the rally last night was so over the top so bad it ended his chance of being president.
Speaker 1: Went even further. He's finally going to.
Speaker 3: Be a held account for all the horrible things he's done. Was there a different rally? I didn't watch Wow Now it was in the inevitable Trump style these days, way too long and rambly and aimless and self indulgent. Trump himself talked for like an hour. Didn't he hour in a quarter? I thought, oh, wow, Yeah, I don't know. I don't know, and I would the way the polls are going. And how like if if you had the elect if the election ended right now, he would win. I don't know why you'd want to. I mean, the prevent defense often causes you to lose. But there's something between the prevent defense and like going, you know, throwing hail Mary's when you're ahead, which is kind of practically what they'd seem to be doing. I mean, you have Tucker on there going really far. You get this comedian. We're gonna play a clip from who. It's worth pointing out the Trump campaign has and this is never happened that I can even remember from Trump people said he went too far, We shouldn't have had him on. Trump people never say that. His campaign never says that. So even they are admitting this guy. So it's some comedian I've never even heard of. I'm told he's amusing. He's a talented guy. He could be fantastic. That's to your point though, about the prevent defense and the rest of it.
Speaker 1: I want to say this one last time.
Speaker 3: This will be like, you know, you're realizing the kid is getting bigger and a blivid good beloved Christmas tradition is no longer afropo. But I'm gonna say the words one more time. If Trump could only show a little discipline.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: That's the last time I will ever say that I've retired it. I doubt that's true, but we'll see. Here's that I've just giving up on this very idea. Here's the comedian and you're hearing it out of context because he talked for quite a while, and all comedians are hard to be funny when you just take a clip out of context for the most part. But anyway, this is the part that's caused any controversy.
Speaker 7: There's a lot going on, like I don't know if you guys know this, but there's literally a floating island of garbage in the middle of the ocean, right now, Yeah, I think it's called Puerto Rico. Okay, all right, Okay, we're getting there.
Speaker 3: So that is what's caused Bad Bunny and Jennifer Lopez among others to say they are now voting for Harris as if they weren't voting for Harris before. I guess Bad Bunny's a big act among Puerto Ricans, once again turning to comedians for our refereeing of what's right and what's wrong in politics. But like I said, even the Trump campaign itself came out and said that those were offensive remarks and shouldn't have been said.
Speaker 1: And Trump people never say that.
Speaker 3: Why they had a comedian on at their rally saying things they hadn't screened ahead of time eight days before an election. I don't know when you're ahead, I don't know. But that's what they did, right right, It's probably worth mentioning. And Michael Schellenberger, who is a serious damn journalist writing in the Free Press, which is a serious damn outlet, is talking about the reference to the joke is that Puerto Rica has a giant garbage crisis. Seriously, they have an enormous crisis with landfills and litter and.
Speaker 1: All sorts of stuff.
Speaker 3: It's one of the bigger The trash problem is one of the bigger issues on the island. In nineteen or in twenty seventeen, and PR published the story headline after Maria Porto Rico struggles under the weight of its own garbage. There's a list of these industry publication. In twenty twenty, Puerto Rico is the year's long debate over WDDY says the island's landfill issues mounts. They've got a huge garbage problem. If you know Puerto Rico, you know what he's referencing. But and again, the lack of discipline late in the campaign isn't it's usable.
Speaker 1: It's just dopey.
Speaker 3: But it's just yet one other opportunity to flap your hands and shriek, Oh my god, racism, evil, evil, vote for Kamala.
Speaker 1: Stop it. But why hand them anything?
Speaker 3: I mean, your best case scenario on that joke is some people laugh and it doesn't change anything.
Speaker 1: You're already ahead. Why you know why? I just don't understand. But it's dumb. Here's Michelle Obama. I want to want to get this on too.
Speaker 3: Here's Michelle Obama at Kamala's rally where Beyonce didn't sing, basically saying, maybe if we said it up ahead of time, it will be more obvious to you. She's basically saying, if you don't vote for Kamala Harris, it's because you're sexist or racist.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 8: I gotta ask myself, why on earth is this race even close which your candidate sucks. I lay awake at night wondering what in the world is going on? And it's clear to me that the question isn't whether Kamala is ready for this moment, because by every measure she has demonstrated that she's ready. The real country, the real question is as a country, are we ready.
Speaker 1: For this moment? So there you go.
Speaker 3: She has determined, Michelle Obama with her wisdom, that Kamala Harris has clearly demonstrated she should be president of the United States.
Speaker 1: If she does not.
Speaker 3: Win, it's because the country is not ready for a black woman. It's been decided. How handy okayow got.
Speaker 1: To be kidding me? That ah again, as we have said, I don't know how many times.
Speaker 3: In the last six months, how do you I mean, if you have any intention of swaying people on the fence, do you think calling somebody or no, if you don't vote for it's because you're a sexissara racist. So your choice you think that makes people want.
Speaker 1: To vote for her?
Speaker 3: Well, and that is the latest thwacking of the drum in what's been a drumbeat of those comments recently from Barack Obama Joe Biden famously, you don't vote for me. He ain't black, you know, Obama with his some black men aren't.
Speaker 1: Down with the idea of a woman being prison. You gotta look at yourself. But this will week out.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe what I'm mistaking is they're not trying to convince people on the fence. They don't think they're watching the rally. They're just trying to what rally the base, motivate people. I don't even say how that rallies a base, But for anybody who's undecided, how offensive is that?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, So I'm not making decisions based on economic policies, foreign policy, whatever. If I don't vote for it's because I'm not ready for a woman or a black per Give me a freaking break. And as many independent voters or undecided voters have made clear.
Speaker 1: I have been.
Speaker 3: Begging, begging, begging Kamala Harris to tell me what she is for, what sort of America she and vision and zence. You won't give it to me. So maybe that's a reason not to vote for her. Well, Van Jones is black and he was on Bill Maher on Friday night, and he is he's a hardcore Democrat and he hates Trump. But he made a very very good point about why people might not vote for Kamala Harris other than because she's a woman, we're black.
Speaker 9: If progressives have a politics it says all white people are racist, all men are toxic, and all billionaires are evil.
Speaker 1: It's kind of hard to keep him on your side.
Speaker 9: And so we might want to think about if you're chasing people out of the party, you can't be mad when they leave. And maybe if we had a different politics we actually said dignity for everybody. Everybody is respected, and we need you more, people might stay.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: I understand that every political party is a semi uneasy coalition of different sorts of people and issues and that sort of thing, but it's striking, whether it's the comments from Michelle Obama or the Wall Street Journal has got a really good piece how a splintered left is preparing for a possible Trump victory. You know how much you are they going to protest or litigate or where their pink hats or what have you? And you know, my quick answer would be, how is the left preparing? What should they do? How do you mount an uprising? Take a hard look at your political party and ask yourself, as unpopular as Trump is, how did we just get our heads bashed in electorally speaking? What is wrong with us? That's the only I don't care if you running a sports team or a corporation or what. That's the only logical thing to do. But apparently there's an allergy to that. Well, some of the best analysis I've heard there of the Democratic Party currently from Van Jones.
Speaker 1: He understands.
Speaker 3: I'm sure David Axelrod feels the same way. You can't keep calling every man and white person horrible and expect to win elections when that's half the population as men and the majority of the population is white, and all you give to the working class of whatever color is condescension and judgment because they don't accept a man playing women's sports or you know a hundred other examples of the of the woke mind virus. Here's Politico's rundown of Trump's sold out Madison Square Garden rally last night, packed to the rafters, with tens of thousands people outside on the just like nineteen thirty nine, people making speeches that people heard with their ears, just like the Nazis.
Speaker 1: Got let or naze.
Speaker 3: And I would say, with the tens of thousands of people out on the street outside the garden, that wish they could have gotten in worth Remembering that last presidential election, I mean, Trump was having crazy rallies in the boat parades and everything like that, and the yard signs, and I mean it seemed like how could he possibly lose? And you know, that was an indication of a groundswell of support for Trump.
Speaker 1: He got more votes than.
Speaker 3: Any candidate ever had in the history of America except for one Joe Biden, who actually got more kind of quietly because there were enough people out there that couldn't stomach Trump. So I was watching that last night, I thought, you know, I don't know if the polls don't indicate that that's going to happen again, but.
Speaker 1: It's possible that there is a ton.
Speaker 3: Of people out there that are also going to go out and vote again who just can't stand Trump, even with all the excitement for him.
Speaker 1: But anyway, the rally was very successful.
Speaker 3: I would think you, I don't know how you would label it any other way, but political wrote Donald Trump's rally at Madison Square Garden build as a triumphant homecoming turned into a political fiasco on Sunday night?
Speaker 1: Did it?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Wow, we'll see if that is a partisan lefty trying to spin it, I can respect that it's dishonest, but politics is dishonest if that's a person who actually believes that you, sir Madam, are delusional.
Speaker 1: You you live in a little bubble.
Speaker 3: You're like a terrarium that you gecko lives in, and you think the terrarium is the great wide world, and everybody in your terrarium repeats.
Speaker 1: The nonsense to you.
Speaker 3: And then when the world goes in a different direction, as it might, well you are gonna be flabbergasted with your jaw hanging open and your pea hat in the closet, and you're and Katie Perry weeping, and you're gonna be utterly mystified by what has happened. Step out of your terrarium, friend. I still remember fondly in the way of the twenty sixteen election, there was like a five minute period where the New York Times and others said, we've got to get out into America to help help us understand we've lost touch with America. Well, you have a good point, but they forgot five minutes later and went back to their cocktail parties. I know Katie's got our headlines coming up with This headline up on CNN is just too funny. Bad Bunny, I guess as a musician. Bad Bunny shows support for Harris after comedians offensive comment about Puerto Rico at Trump rally, and that's their headline for all those eighty year old CNN viewers who are super into Bad Bunny. Right, we've got Katie's headlines on the way. I am being told that we are morons, and I get told that all the time on the.
Speaker 1: Text coming from the control room. That was the boss.
Speaker 3: He just texted me, you guys are morons from the text line, which is not unusual. But Bad Bunny, we are told, is one of the most popular musicians in the world and a very big deal. Well, okay, all right, bad Money's upset and it makes no difference. I don't understand why that would make any more difference than if Bruce Springsteen were upset or George Colney is upset. I just well, I remember when k C Ofksey and the Sunshine Band endorsed Jimmy Carter in nineteen seventy six.
Speaker 1: That was enough for me. All right, if you vote based on Bad Bunny's happiness or not, glad.
Speaker 3: I put on my boogie shoes and I voted proudly for Carter. All right, whatever, Let's figure out who's reporting what leak story with Katy Greene and Katy. Oh, by the way, Katie, I just learned Bad Bunny as a heat. I thought Bad Bunny was a sheet. So that's a mut of touch with the hep artists of today.
Speaker 10: Jack Clely, I am path Am I NBC Obama and Bruce Springsteen rallying for Harris while Trump to attend a faith summit.
Speaker 3: I think it is pretty interesting that the Democrats have all the giant stars to have full rallies, whereas Trump is the star of his rallies.
Speaker 1: How big would Kamalos rallies.
Speaker 3: Be if it were her and Walls as opposed to Springsteen, Beyonce, whoever else.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about?
Speaker 3: That? That Nazi rally at Madison Square, Garden. I was just comparing pictures of the two Nazis in nineteen thirty nine chairs to sit on Trump's rally.
Speaker 1: Same chilling indoor lighting. Oh right, the light bulbs.
Speaker 3: That was another parallel back to you, Katie ABC.
Speaker 10: NATO confirms North Korean troops deployed in Russian war on Ukraine.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Wow, Yeah, a bunch of undersized, malnourished looking North Koreans fed to the machine guns.
Speaker 1: Wow. Because as of yesterday, the.
Speaker 3: Sect deep was saying, we don't know what they're there for, but it's being reported now they're actually being deployed.
Speaker 1: Holy Cramp from Fox News.
Speaker 10: Israel's targeted response against Iran sends new warnings to regime about IDF's capabilities. Quote any threat anywhere, at any time, we know how to reach it and we know how to strike.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The aftermath of that tit for tat couple of attacks is absolutely clear. You have Israel which is holding its ineffective little brother Iran by the forehead. As it flails. There's a huge imbalance and power from the.
Speaker 10: Washington Post for the Post more outrage from readers who say they've canceled. This comes after Friday's announcement that The Washington Post was no longer going to endorse Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: Well, they didn't endorse anyone, is there right right?
Speaker 3: But the apoplexy, the hand flailing, the pantsweating, the frantic what do I call it before the.
Speaker 1: Just the frantic flailing. We got to talk more about that later.
Speaker 10: From the Athletic Show, Hayo Twi to play in Game three of the World Series after shoulder injury.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but boy, those are some games. Did you watch the walk off Grand Slam Friday night? Wow, that was a moment. And I'm not a Dodgers fan, but that was freaking something. But show Hao Tani and Aaron Judge both haven't done much, the two biggest stars of both teams. Well, in show, hey might be playing quote unquote, but with a partially separated shoulder, is he actually.
Speaker 1: Going to be a threat?
Speaker 3: Who knows?
Speaker 1: Your meme of the day, it's just text.
Speaker 10: It says a hacker called me and said that he had all my passwords. I then got out a pen and a piece of paper and said, thank God for that.
Speaker 1: What are They love it?
Speaker 10: And finally the Babylon b Chelsea Gabbert finally realizes she's far too attractive to.
Speaker 1: Be a Democrats. That's let's do better than that. I don't like that. I don't like that. Wow, I don't like that.
Speaker 5: Joke.
Speaker 1: Bases loaded bottom of the tenth at home.
Speaker 3: The biggest star in sports in the world, Shoho Tani, comes to the plate and he pops out first pitch.
Speaker 1: That was not the moment, but a different guy hit it out. We got a little more news on the way.
Speaker 3: If you miss it now, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty