Speaker 1: M have you had Scott gut nuts?
Speaker 2: Is this new?
Speaker 3: This theme?
Speaker 1: Something seems off about it, seems different nor I think Casey compressed the ship out of it.
Speaker 3: I'm realizing what it is. I don't listen to the show, so I'm not used to it.
Speaker 2: Casey has been saying it's glossy.
Speaker 3: Oh what are you saying? Gut nuts?
Speaker 1: Gut nuts?
Speaker 3: What are they?
Speaker 4: Let me grab them?
Speaker 1: Let me grab them.
Speaker 2: And this will be important for if the merger does happen.
Speaker 3: Which I've been. I've been on the horn with the top upstairs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and my understanding is that they do not comment on rumors. That's fine, that's.
Speaker 1: Hard at the high level.
Speaker 4: Hang on, I want to take the sticker off so people can't tell where I bought it.
Speaker 3: This is a food product or this is Is it like truck nuts? I put it on a This is gut nuts.
Speaker 1: So this is gut nuts.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: These these gut.
Speaker 4: Nuts were invented by SNA accident one day when I found my sprouting nuts bubbling.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, you mispronounced a word.
Speaker 4: That's what I thought too, And I actually wrote a letter to the company.
Speaker 3: You did.
Speaker 4: They're having fun. This is from Tim. Did they write philosopher at philosophy foods?
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, they know they were.
Speaker 1: They were so nice in the letter back.
Speaker 3: Really did they think they were dealing with like a five year old mentally challenged child?
Speaker 1: Or uh?
Speaker 4: You know, I hate to speculate on exactly what they thought, but I know that they included a lot of stickers.
Speaker 2: Do people, Here's I think I'm dealing with. Here's my assessment of you, the recipient.
Speaker 3: You can get it from the contacts. Can't you wait? Are these for mens?
Speaker 4: Gut nuts, guts, for ments? Just forments?
Speaker 3: Just yeah, r FK, junior, we only eat formens fermentos.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine?
Speaker 1: He is? Am?
Speaker 2: I correct that when they're sprouting an accident, not fresh maker.
Speaker 4: Hey, when you found when you found your sprouting nuts bubbling.
Speaker 1: I think I believe you called the hospital.
Speaker 2: The hospital what they say?
Speaker 3: What the what did they say?
Speaker 2: They said, we think we're dealing with he a sick five year old who's smart. I'm smart, a little smarter than knows how to call the hospital.
Speaker 1: Who's neurodivergent. Yeah, but that is it's actually mentally an advantage for them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a superpower.
Speaker 4: Yeah, eureka, I realized they had fermented, and so following my gut, I tasted them.
Speaker 2: If we do end up, my understanding is and while the top rast doesn't comment on rumors that we will all be at your.
Speaker 3: House recording in my house.
Speaker 2: This entire shopping is moving to your house.
Speaker 4: And it's so exciting for us. We remember being under the same roof, but that it did feel a little impersonal.
Speaker 3: You guys coach my guests a lot.
Speaker 1: I could not take a break in your bedroom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, And the excitement I feel knowing that we'll be back working with you, that the work stuff, the studio stuff will all be there, but also that I could take a break, maybe even take a nap in your bedroom, in your marital bed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's exciting to me. And I actually heard something else. Oh, it's not just the companies that are merging. The shows are Scott what the shows themselves are merging? Scotp it huh No, I'm not going to scop I'm gonna continue. Comedy Bang Bang in Hollywood Handbook are becoming one show, one super show comedy.
Speaker 1: Would bang Book?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, where's the Holly in that comedy? Would Collie Hollywood, where's the holly?
Speaker 1: You bring it with your jolly Christmas spirit?
Speaker 2: Indeed, scop and so we So that's one sign, you know, Casey, is this a trick?
Speaker 3: Am I supposed to look behind it of the head with a vase?
Speaker 2: He is moving into your bathroom.
Speaker 1: I always struggle with the right way to say that word.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna do.
Speaker 4: You said it's not a silent v doing you Now? Yeah, I had been saying as but that, but you say, yeah, it's not a sign.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, No, So you guys are going to come over, be in my house, live in my house, have sex with my wife.
Speaker 2: So that's what I thought.
Speaker 1: I'm crying a little.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's going So that's what I thought.
Speaker 2: When you said poach your guests. I was like, that's such a strange way and refer to.
Speaker 4: That and see and I get what you guys have to.
Speaker 2: We all share everything, Isn't that what want to be a community? Mega podcast is all about.
Speaker 1: It used to be back at ear Wolf, an actual community where we share.
Speaker 3: I would have celebrities on. You would pester them after the show and say, hey, what if what if you did our show right outside.
Speaker 1: The door and.
Speaker 2: Podcasts, little Birdie told me.
Speaker 3: And that's what it's going to be like at my house, and you're you'll bring your wife, as you'll bring your children, and we'll just it's kind of a commune.
Speaker 2: Really special. And you know what they'll they could call me around the house love Dad, like like the Old ear Wolf Show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, what was that? That was?
Speaker 2: It was Jeff, It was David, that's right, Yes, it was about parenting. We don't always discuss. It was love comm dad.
Speaker 1: And then well that's what we'll call him as well.
Speaker 3: Love Comma dad, Love comma dad. Mm hmm. Any any punctuation in your.
Speaker 1: Name or now I haven't picked my name yet. I haven't picked my name yet.
Speaker 2: And it has to be a show.
Speaker 1: Well, it's gonna have to be a show.
Speaker 2: It has to be first Old ear Wolf show. Let's rift through the carnations off the table. I could really hard name was hard Nation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't know. You're a wreck to dysfunction.
Speaker 1: That So this is an attempt to combat.
Speaker 3: That surely for you.
Speaker 4: Well, yes, if enough people are calling me a hard nation, maybe I will internalize it and then yeah, perhaps my pubis region will begin to function.
Speaker 3: Again specifically your penis.
Speaker 2: Well that's the main area. It's a region wide issue, but the zone itself. I can just feel that some of the other stuff is not going right.
Speaker 3: Do you guys know what the biggest organ on your body is?
Speaker 1: Oh? Interesting, This is the kind of brain teaser that I love the imagination it's your love.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's the biggest human started to make human pebis if you play your cards right?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: Okay, so just to yeah, just keep that in mind.
Speaker 4: We could have given me a thousand guesses and you wouldn't have but not have gotten there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, Well this is exciting, guys. I'm really happy that we're going to be working together and we're gonna be and so how do you want to break the show up? Do you want to do? Like half of it is me, half of it is you? Do you just want to do? Do you want to do the comedy bang bang stuff with me?
Speaker 2: I would love to. I would love to know what it is?
Speaker 1: What is it now?
Speaker 2: What is the stuff?
Speaker 1: Like? I know what it was?
Speaker 3: Comedy bang bang?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It used to have you guys on because you'd be hanging around and I would be there. Sorry for you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, maybe if I let them reading that or something, they'll go away.
Speaker 3: Sure, And that was fun for a while, but you know, it's everything. There is a season.
Speaker 1: If you're feeding you.
Speaker 4: Know, bread to the geese or whatever, they're just going to keep coming back and get more aggressive. And ultimately we worked our way onto the show itself.
Speaker 2: So it bring us on to do ads. We can say this now for companies that you had shorted in advance, Yes, and doing the advertisement sort of a Major League or the producers type scheme, you could profit off the failures of the of the companies. No, I don't think so. I mean you mentioned I don't think I don't I don't see the connections modern one that usually I don't think that's an appropriate reference. And so we would do the show and to your frustration, both our stock and the companies would would would rise precipitously.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was because you have this whole it's like so faster good Major League.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in Major League, they recruit.
Speaker 3: They're just a rag tag team.
Speaker 4: Oh, their recruitly recruit the most problematic players in the league, guys with no value, so that the team will lose.
Speaker 2: The actor Charlie Sheen, for example.
Speaker 3: I think he's been a character actually in that Well, he's quite a character.
Speaker 1: It's why, it's why we're all.
Speaker 3: I understands understanding me. It's very common. But he he he was actually playing I could look it up if you want, but he was playing someone with a different name, even it might have actually been Charlie. Come to think of it, what is the what are the if you had to bet?
Speaker 2: That's sounding to me more and more like it was the.
Speaker 3: If his character's name was Charlie in Major League? Would you bet for or against?
Speaker 2: I think let's do it. Let's see what we can. I'm going to take Okay, I'm going to take against against that his name was Charlie. You've got to take the field that could be that. I think that's pretty smart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's safe, especially knowing the character's name. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I do as well. Yeah, we both do.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: I believe it's wild.
Speaker 3: How do you guys know this?
Speaker 2: We love the movies? Is having seen me? I know you are very invested in the idea that you never see a movie before.
Speaker 3: This is Hayz and Shawn have to scene and you were on on I do a podcast where which one is my camera? This one, this one's so they're.
Speaker 4: All going to be capturing you here and then we will film ourselves separately.
Speaker 3: I do. I do a show called Scott Hasn't Seen, which is all about movies that I haven't seen.
Speaker 2: With the fake with the fake eye guy with a fake guy.
Speaker 1: And uh, you.
Speaker 3: Guys were on the first episode?
Speaker 2: Is that right? It was pretty early on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's one or two. And we watched Space Jam together.
Speaker 2: We watched the Space Jam two. Oh it was two because you don't know. To you it's space Jam.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, And that was fun. And and then you you have not returned. I have not Oh that's right. When did you watch?
Speaker 2: Wow? We watch Empire Records? And what was the thinking there? You really liked it? Right?
Speaker 1: As a team, I loved it, but you but hey, you have.
Speaker 3: To understand, Yeah, you turned your back on comedy when you started doing the shows A joke.
Speaker 2: I turned.
Speaker 3: You. You decided I'm enjoying it.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean by the way I'm part of the show is.
Speaker 3: This is like a heart roast, Right, It's going to get a little offensive in here, but we're all going to enjoy it. Okay, you you decide you didn't want.
Speaker 2: To freeze my face and a pained rictus.
Speaker 3: You you decide, hey, I'm going to try to make a difference in the world which we all respected, and then you realize that's not possible. You said, you know what, I'm just going to get back into doing comm you got me.
Speaker 2: Hey, I took the check. I did the company.
Speaker 1: First of all, I gotta take the hit.
Speaker 2: Who uh what did you and what was your favorite My fremis premise of the just throw heart from Kevin Hart road joke premise, So not the punchline, his size, his ubiquity, Well, does it have to be on Kevin?
Speaker 1: Okay, he doesn't have to be on Kevin because everyone took some licks.
Speaker 2: There, Oh they did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it seemed like a lot of them were possibly not exactly heterosexual.
Speaker 2: Was being gay?
Speaker 4: Well, they were saying he was being gay. They were saying kill Tony was oh killed.
Speaker 3: And I'm confused because I'm not you know, I'm I don't know the lore, you know what I mean, I don't Uh, it is hard now, it's hard.
Speaker 1: Hasn't seen the law.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like, you know, I don't know every wu Tang clan affiliate. I don't know every kill Tony person are Are they all gay?
Speaker 2: Every single for both groups, every single capa donna's bye.
Speaker 3: Okay cool? I heard that on the d L or.
Speaker 1: That that I actually even I don't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, but these these guys and killed.
Speaker 2: He's on the disabled list for being by.
Speaker 3: Okay cool, these guys in kill Tony. This is a group or it's a.
Speaker 2: You because it brought them up.
Speaker 3: He brought them up. What maybe you're talking.
Speaker 2: To him, Well, my camera is very behind.
Speaker 1: He was talking about not being heterosexual. I was assuming it was a references. I only saw a handful of jokes from the show, but some of them were going to this kill to fellow and they were not saying that he was sleeping with women.
Speaker 3: They were not pulling any punches when it came to him and I and I would you know, look, you guys know my comedy. I'm an equal opportunity of tender.
Speaker 1: Everybody gets it from everyone gets it except why your buy and your comedy exactly because you you don't give a ship.
Speaker 4: You know either side, you'll stick it anywhere both you will get into anything. And what you're sticking in.
Speaker 2: Is your raise.
Speaker 3: Humor other than for white people and frustrate people? But yes, you're right, I'll do that.
Speaker 1: There's nothing to say there.
Speaker 3: What's funny about that?
Speaker 4: First of all, I think they've gotten enough of a hard time the past few years.
Speaker 3: Honestly, like the past since the late sixties, you know what I mean? Is there anything worse than being a white.
Speaker 1: Guy in season on these motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: I remember graduating from college at that time and thinking, here we go. You know, now I'm certainly gonna get opportunities in the work.
Speaker 3: And you made a good living, Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 2: But but imagine what I could have did. Yeah, I could have had literally everything in the world, euro friction, whatsoever.
Speaker 1: I could have not even had to do anything.
Speaker 3: And now you were, as I recall your story, you started in New York, then you came out to la and got an immediate job. In fact, the only problem that you had was my wife wouldn't let you into the theater one night.
Speaker 1: Well, your wife wouldn't let me into the theater prior to me moving.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's right, I was still in New York.
Speaker 3: That was an issue.
Speaker 2: That was the way your wife is so all these Eupha business.
Speaker 3: So to see an Asian woman not letting you, a white man do something that had to hurt. And that's part of what we're talking about with this new society feel good.
Speaker 4: And I couldn't help but think that sixty seventy years earlier.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you would have just breezed right in there.
Speaker 1: I would have been the one deciding who comes into the theater. You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Is that what you want?
Speaker 1: And I would have been in there.
Speaker 3: I want both jobs, the watching a show, and and he gets in the tickets. That's fun.
Speaker 2: So you turned your back on comedy that night as well by force. Oh yeah, when he's thrown out on his rear.
Speaker 3: And then you've worked steadily since then, and you have a movie coming out and.
Speaker 1: Scott, the show's about you. I mean, you know what I mean. People who listen, they don't want to hear what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: You got it.
Speaker 1: You got a whole big tour coming up.
Speaker 2: Sure, theater tour.
Speaker 3: We we thought, can we just do this in one theater?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the world's largest, maybe one theater that moves around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, on wheels. Yeah, that's probably the easiest way to do it. Put it on wheels.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah toorgasm tour gasm.
Speaker 3: You see his new look, Dane Cook's new look.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, he stopped himself a little bit differently lately.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's nice. It's a little more respectable, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Uh, I don't really.
Speaker 1: Like to comment on people's look a lot.
Speaker 2: It's called turning forty. Yeah, No, I just it's normal. I think it's great because, like my father always told me, like, you want to look kind of normal if you ever get arrested. You know, you don't want any tattoos anywhere below this level on your cuffs, anywhere above your shirt collar. And Dane Cook, you know, God love him. He's been he looks too cool most of the time, and so for him to look like he looks now, it's kind of like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Great, gonna be better for him when he gets arrested. Yeah, that's nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Who would you out of anyone in comedy, would you who do you think will get arrested and sent to jail for like twenty years? And who do you think should get arrested because they've done something bad but you think they won't because you think they'll get away with it. And then who would you want to be arrested even though they haven't done anything, but you'd want them to be like go into a kangaroo court and then be thrown in jail for a long time because you just hate them. Three prong question.
Speaker 4: Hmm, okay, so it's will get arrested, We'll get arrested and jail for twenty years.
Speaker 3: They did something, we're doing something wrong.
Speaker 1: Won't get arrested.
Speaker 3: But I know they've done but they did something that should get them arrested, and they should go to jail for twenty years. But you know that because of the system, or maybe they have them, you know, there there are people of privilege. You know, they'll they have high powered lawyers, they'll get off, you know. And then then also, who would you want.
Speaker 1: To go to prison and wrongfully in prison wrongfully despite not committing a crime? Yeah, some sort of comedy crime, I assume.
Speaker 2: Should we just rift through some names so that we get clips where you know how sometimes they'll be like they said this was gonna happen.
Speaker 1: This could be really nice, you know, because we can look really smart a few years from now, where it's like digging up this old clip.
Speaker 3: The boy these guys, these guys you set.
Speaker 2: Yes, they tried to warn us.
Speaker 1: Scott and the boys tried to warn us. I'll start Gene Smart.
Speaker 2: Yes, whom I think if you put it, you cut you edit it?
Speaker 3: Oh, you edit it. I think in the category of didn't do anything, but I would like to see be arrested. Is Jeffrey Epstein?
Speaker 4: Okay, steam, we gotta get uh just in comedy world, you said, Steve Carrell from the office, I'll go with another office guy.
Speaker 1: Blowjob Novak?
Speaker 3: Is that what the BJ stands for?
Speaker 2: I never knew that.
Speaker 1: The Epstein and I see him.
Speaker 2: It's like a fan, not to.
Speaker 3: Like you give him a blow job, that's right, kick, because you're such a big fan that the implication, and he wants one.
Speaker 2: Wes I mean that doesn't mean necessarily one, that's.
Speaker 1: Not No, I no, no.
Speaker 3: What about uh? Like old ear wolf people? Do you want to.
Speaker 2: Expand on Do you want to expand on the Epstein thing where you think you think he deserves punishment? No, but not for the reasons that everyone said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was just annoying, right, I think he was innocent?
Speaker 2: Yeah right, you know, but but you're saying yeah, exactly to the FEDS like, you're so close.
Speaker 3: If you just shift your focus just a little bit to the left. My point is, you guys are on top now with the merger, and you don't need to play these silly games. Okay, you don't need to be boy coming at other comedians.
Speaker 1: No, I I didn't want to.
Speaker 2: I feel like.
Speaker 1: A corner.
Speaker 3: You need to be look look, oh, oh, punch up.
Speaker 1: Adam McKay told me don't look up.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: It's good advice.
Speaker 4: And I'm believing nominated for Academy Award for doing that, I hope. So, yeah, you're bringing up the big short. This is going through the rest of the filmography.
Speaker 3: You think he'll be nominated this year.
Speaker 2: We don't look up, ye hope.
Speaker 1: So it's got to happen.
Speaker 3: They don't call it a punchdown session in your little writer's rooms.
Speaker 2: No, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: No, And they are and smaller.
Speaker 3: It's seats mm hmmmm. Sometimes it's just you and another guy across the table.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you're flying across the country. You're going to all these different theaters. Must be very expensive for you to do that. But you love it. I understand that you love it, But it also must going to cost you and bring this back, bring it back to comment, must cost you a huge amount of money to be going to all these different places. Yes, we last being what it is.
Speaker 3: We lose money every show.
Speaker 4: Okay, talk about being inspired by the Riodd Comedy Festival and how you thought couldn't the comedy be happening in all.
Speaker 1: These other cities as well, where I'm sure there's also been.
Speaker 3: It was the first time. It was the first time that I really had heard about. Oh wait, you travel to another place and then you bring laughs to my experience a very deserving group of people, and that brings joy into the world. Huh, let me investigate it over here. And then I called up a theater. I was like, you've heard of the Reodd Comedy Festival, right, And they were like, of course, what if we did a version of it here in the States and in Canada, UK and Ireland? Yeah, almost the same less people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's me and it's and it's me and I'm doing the media comedy and it's me to me and I am a bit odd. That's where some of the comedy comes from, with some of the odds, some of it.
Speaker 3: Some of it some of it, well, some of the rest of it is the guy behind the guy who's wild and crazy. Yeah, And I'm just sort of like, are you guys seeing them the only one who's noticed this? Is the world crazy? Or am I crazy? Or is he crazy? Or some combination?
Speaker 1: Or are we all crazy?
Speaker 4: Because we're all laughing about some of this stuff because we were recognizing ourselves.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad you said this, because this is comedy to me, is the fact that we can all sit around and be like, oh, you know what, this guy has success and this guy gets to be in killed Tony and I don't get to be in kill Tony. Yes, And it's not about that. It's about all are fucked in the head.
Speaker 1: We're so crazy, and it's we're so strange.
Speaker 4: And to have an outlet for that, and to have a way to have people, to have people like to hear us and to respond to make that noise that hat.
Speaker 3: I love it that. What's what's the Let me ask you this question. Let me ask you a question. What is the single most satisfying syllable in the English language?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh is it?
Speaker 2: Oh you're so close, so close, really close? I was thinking really close that it's.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, that can be oh reverse reverse. Oh h that's not the reverse of Oh, that's the reverse of huh huh ah ho ho take out the oh ho ah, put in the ah.
Speaker 2: What do you get Hollywood hand book? All right?
Speaker 3: No hah a yeah, ha ha ha. It's so fun said, it's so fun to hear.
Speaker 2: Please go up and way up, high putting.
Speaker 1: I don't think they knew tall we were going to be today, there we go. I don't think they knew.
Speaker 4: The yeah, the unbelievable medicine that it can be, the the salve, the healing balm that you can receive because your life can be a ship show.
Speaker 2: Disaster.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I honestly I think it's necessary. Sometimes I think it's necessary.
Speaker 3: Your life can be so bad. Sometimes you know you can be, and you can you can be. I'm trying to think of a bad situation. I'm having a hard time imagining it. My life has been so good. Let me see you can let's see. I started doing comedy and my second performance, Bob Odenkirk recruited me to work on Mister Show.
Speaker 2: So what was bad?
Speaker 3: I guess there was a year where uh, the mister Show movie didn't come out exactly like what we wanted it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was bad.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry that happens to you.
Speaker 3: Scott, So I mean something like that. You know, you can like.
Speaker 2: Put out thank you for sharing that with major I guess imagine to someone who was like twenty six or something instead instead of twenty thirty when it didn't Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Was twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry, Scott.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't know about that.
Speaker 3: I didn't get into comedy until my mid twenties because I was too busy, Scott getting a lot of pussy.
Speaker 2: So, Scott, after all that must have been that must have been so hard, And people say like I'm drowning in it, like that's literally a cry for help. No, like they're supposed to rescue you from that.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, it someone's drowned.
Speaker 2: I'm certainly throwing one.
Speaker 3: I got one right here if anyone needs one, if you know what I'm saying. And these are the jokes we would make.
Speaker 1: And I'm going to start working again soon too as well.
Speaker 3: That was the nineties though, Yep, you know that was a different time in comedy. You could you could do a little bit more.
Speaker 2: The nineties, you can't do that today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, they really put the clamps on us. Every time I think of a joke, I go, I can't say that anymore.
Speaker 2: But to that end, you have these observing powers, and you've accumulated so much knowledge of the comedy world, and you've been doing the show for a long time. And to talk about how this tour is, you're the one being all the stupid fake goofballs this time, and everyone else has to sit around and watch you do your bullshit because you've had to sit through theirs.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what you look like. We're doing reverse comedy Bank.
Speaker 2: This is literally what you're doing. I'm the tour a Bang Bank comedy.
Speaker 3: If you've seen Comedy Bang Bang the previous tours. I come out as myself, and then other comedians like Paul if Tompkins, Lauren Lapez, the rest, they all come out as fake people. Yeah we said this here, let's flip it. They're all real, They're all just themselves.
Speaker 2: They all come out of wall low energy.
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're all low energy yeh and low energy. And people kind of go like, how did he fall? How did they? I mean, because it's how did they fall into doing this when they're not even you know, they have no training, and then you kind of take them through their whole career and go, no, no, no, you got to understand. I started doing comedy when I was twenty five, and my second performance, Bob oden Kirk came up and said, you got something? Will you work on my show? And then you take them through and you kind of make them understand, like the history.
Speaker 2: And they say, Bob Odenkirk is Nobody and you haven't seen the movie. You don't know. You don't see movies. That's your thing, that's my thing. So you think that's insulting to you.
Speaker 1: Hey, hang on, he's a influence.
Speaker 3: He was a mentor to me. Yeah, and they're like, hold on, hold on, stop beating the ship out of me. Yeah, he has a movie called Nobody. And then I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I hasn't seen.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen, I hasn't seen. And that happens every night, every night, on every every night.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Anyway, so it's a reverse comedy bang bang and it's gonna be uh pretty pretty bad.
Speaker 1: Well, uh, get are there still tickets available? Get your tickets.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So there's two kids out there, so please do buy them.
Speaker 3: Buy Dubai. Maybe another comedy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Dubai.
Speaker 3: It sounds like Capa Donna.
Speaker 2: We tried that.
Speaker 1: We did a boo buy comedy festival. Audience said boot.
Speaker 2: We said bye.
Speaker 1: That was the end of the festival.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: But you jogging around. But the live shows haven't been going great, Scott.
Speaker 3: Your live shows? Yeah, yeah, how when when do you do live shows?
Speaker 1: That's part of the problem.
Speaker 2: The scheduling has been very painful.
Speaker 4: We are available a lot, but the audience seems to have a lot of conflict.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised, honestly, Hayes the year here because the last couple of times I've done the show, You've been on a big, giant video screen, like you can't even deign to come to a show that you know, Like, what's going on with you?
Speaker 2: Eric Dane passed away.
Speaker 3: The minute I said it.
Speaker 4: I was like, you want to see somebody get mixed steamy, you disrespect Batman in this house.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry. I apologize to Rebecca Gayheart. What's my camera?
Speaker 2: This? Excuse me? Please don't call her that.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: This isn't the Kevin Hart roast. She's Louise.
Speaker 4: I apologize to Rebecca, she's no Zema girl house.
Speaker 3: I apologize. I'm so sorry. But yeah, it's gonna be a lot of fun. And uh, I'm so glad to be back on this show. And you know, you guys, how long have you been doing this?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I love that question.
Speaker 4: I love that question, especially from you, Scott, because we've been doing it as long as you allowed us to.
Speaker 1: He gave us our start, you pushed us off from shore.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: And then every now and then you you circle back. You take your little speedboat and you zip back and you go, how's it going back there?
Speaker 2: And we're going, still working, still trying to catch up. Can I just say what a pleasure it is to share a room with someone that looks like they're auditioning for someone who just injected heroin.
Speaker 3: Our friend over here, he's in a corner holding his arm. He looks like he's obsessing it.
Speaker 2: He didn't like he doesn't have props, he doesn't have like the works to like tie himself off, but he has a he does say something. He has exactly the right place. No, and that.
Speaker 1: But that that can be taught.
Speaker 4: But a lot of what he's bringing. You can't teach the two different colored socks, which are only apparent because the pants are eight inches too short. And of course this is like Kevin heartb broking of the arm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in the spot where he's like doctor Evil without his he got the.
Speaker 2: Jazz mister Bigglesworth from because what was mister biggles Worth?
Speaker 1: And so he has seen some stuff.
Speaker 2: I well, the show's been going on for a while.
Speaker 3: I gotta admit I have said. I mean, I was part of that franchise. So it's like, yeah, franchise to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know thirty three, thirty.
Speaker 4: Forty one, Yeah, don't at him up thirty one.
Speaker 3: I was thirty one when that came out. I shot it when I was thirty.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, bowler Hat.
Speaker 3: Didn't wear bowler Hat.
Speaker 4: As far as I showed a character's name, bowler Hat wasn't the character named bowler Hat.
Speaker 3: No, But you know what, I went to high school with a certain gentlemen from the first Austin Powers movie who wears a bowler hat Random task throat random Tasks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, you went to high school with a random task.
Speaker 3: And he ended up in jail for a very long time.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's my pick. Then I guess.
Speaker 3: Who didn't do anything but should have been arrested. That's interesting. Well, let me pass that on to the families of his victims.
Speaker 1: That's not going to mean anything to them.
Speaker 2: They don't know what the fun and victims could be any number, like it could be two, and it could be from the same families, so that would just even be what you more than two?
Speaker 3: Look at his Wikipedia page?
Speaker 4: Okay, geez, okay, well he will be uh staying up late to read random tasks Wikipedia page. Any other homework for me, Scott.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, quite honestly some of my other alumnae that I went to Cyprus Highway justin land of the Fast and Furious. Yeah, his Wikipedia page. That might be fun for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that could be interesting for me. I might learn a thing or two, might jump behind the lens.
Speaker 3: You want to direct as direct?
Speaker 1: Have you ever wanted have you ever wanted to direct?
Speaker 3: Because you have a coming out?
Speaker 1: Got an eye for a thing? Yeah, so you got an eye for talent for one thing? You spot it up and yeah, and you also and you also have.
Speaker 3: You know you notice, Yeah, what are you not afraid to say? You you.
Speaker 1: You've been able to identify some pretty big stars got their start on your own show. You may want to you may want to use that to direct.
Speaker 2: Ben Stiller started on My show, Ben Stiller. Will Ferrell started on He's your boss, right, yep.
Speaker 1: That's our boss here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 2: That makes you our boss again.
Speaker 3: He and I are going to run this new merchant boss.
Speaker 2: And I os part of our family tree, which means that she's part of yours. Right.
Speaker 3: I love this, let's come find it. Why are we doing two separate shows?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 1: Why are we?
Speaker 2: We are? We are premises that we are, and remember just a little bit ago, the premises that we're doing one merged show.
Speaker 3: Yes, I know the premise.
Speaker 2: That what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But what's what's great about doing the show together. Because it is two shows together, we don't have to do just one premise the whole episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah okay, yeah, let's do too bad.
Speaker 1: I'm saying.
Speaker 3: When the merger happens, and it hasn't gone through yet, we're going to do one show. It saves people time, it saves people money. I love it.
Speaker 1: Merger most foul mm.
Speaker 3: Hmm, merger by Death.
Speaker 2: There's so many things that merger. She wrote, there's so many, there's just so many merger on the Orient Express merger in the first year.
Speaker 3: Wow, how to get away with merger? Like throw merger from the train.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, yeah, throw from the merger.
Speaker 3: Throw a merger on into mama.
Speaker 2: Three mergers in the fountain.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. It's a story of a lovely merger.
Speaker 2: Now what is that?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: I don't know that one is actually a merger.
Speaker 3: That actually was merger of two families.
Speaker 2: And yeah, who's made what she before? They ever?
Speaker 3: Don't I ever talked about that? And this is good because this is.
Speaker 2: She was already in the house maybe, yeah, she was.
Speaker 3: The house's made, right, And then they then they said, like, but he designed the house, didn't he? Mike Brady, So he designed her as part of it. Yeah, he was an architecture man. He looks so fucking bored.
Speaker 2: No, it's we hit his veins like pure sentinel.
Speaker 3: And so he's in ecstasy right now. Yes, because this doing the show is such an odd combination of hearing a gentleman named Matt Appadocca laugh uproariously just off in another room, and this guy looking like he's going to kill himself the entire time that that we're speaking. It's just it's an odd combo.
Speaker 4: You switch the general public's reaction to the show and then the very narrow fan base of people exactly like mad Up Docum.
Speaker 1: Who's one of a kind for better and worse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it is, you know, it's it's bringing back to podcasts.
Speaker 1: What's been missing from them is that live feel, you.
Speaker 3: Know, feedback of someone almost snoring.
Speaker 1: The one the beauty of the bomb, right, that's where you're really tough en up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys, that happened to you at that festival right that that Colin O'Brien was.
Speaker 1: Which one they all? You know, it's guys, we bombed everywhere every festival.
Speaker 2: There was and it turned into a great episode for us, and we wish we'd be able to replicate it, but we never bombed again.
Speaker 1: So sorry.
Speaker 2: That would have been so good for us to be able to do another episode like our most successful one from that point. But we were able to recreate it. It wasn't bad enough that you like, do a whole episode.
Speaker 4: I didn't do anything good enough to be a good episode like that one or bad enough.
Speaker 3: Well, you guys should come on to something. You should come on tour with me. And well, now that we're merged.
Speaker 2: It is one show. The question that that remains on the table is Vimeo. We and all of our show all of our shows are on Vimeo.
Speaker 3: All right, I'll take it. It's time you'll take all of your shows off Vimeo?
Speaker 2: Is that what you're saying? Wait a minute, this.
Speaker 3: Must have so much to your funny faces. I have to say this is a good move for you.
Speaker 4: Look at that wow and the face he's making now is very funny.
Speaker 1: He couldn't have done that with no musk.
Speaker 3: Imagine you without a mustache doing I'd be like this guy. He has he's got nothing.
Speaker 2: Let me raise an alternate proposal. Okay, we stay on Vimeo and you put all your stuff on there too.
Speaker 3: What does that mean? It means that what is on Vimeo?
Speaker 2: What with you?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: I don't know what this guy's talking about.
Speaker 2: So those cameras are Vimeo cameras. Everything we do in here Vimeo goes online to Vimeo.
Speaker 3: Yes, not YouTube.
Speaker 2: It's a YouTube Vimeo. Their Vimeo taped, their Vimeo tape. They go, they become YouTube vimeos.
Speaker 4: I don't know what Casey must be watching a different comedy film in the booth right now.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Casey, and I you know, like you guys are getting into directing, like we actually know what we're talking about here, so like he understands what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look, I'm game because as whatever you guys are doing, it's obviously successful enough that we need to merge because you guys are the flagship show of of whatever.
Speaker 2: This is starting to look that way.
Speaker 1: Have you thought about Scott? Have you not about this? Three ferns? M hm, three ferns?
Speaker 2: Did you say.
Speaker 3: Three ferns?
Speaker 1: Betreeen be threeen through three?
Speaker 2: Was someone in here the other day talking to us about between two ferns? Who?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 1: Chuck Closterman. He was asking how does that work?
Speaker 2: He wanted to know because we said that we were in He was like, do.
Speaker 1: They write that out?
Speaker 4: I said, in fact that not only did they write it out, I know exactly who writes it out.
Speaker 3: He's the fight club guy. No, who is he?
Speaker 1: That's Chuck Blaniac, he's sexual to Cookabus.
Speaker 3: No, No, the guy the guy who's in fight Club, that's Chuck Norris. Yeah, look I'm game. I'll tell him the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me get these guys still on the zoom? Kevin, is he still on this?
Speaker 2: He refused to leave? He refused to leave the zoom? Oh really Yeah, that's how desperately refused to come.
Speaker 1: Just to just enjoyed it. Wants to do it again?
Speaker 3: Yeah, to be To answer your question, Sean, if we were going to do a sequel, it was going to be called between two and then the number ferns colon three ferns, but no one, not enough people watch it.
Speaker 2: Between two and then the number ferns.
Speaker 1: And the number colon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all of those words between two, the number, the number ferns.
Speaker 1: Did they know about this?
Speaker 4: Because I think that might have I think may not matter if we have a title like this.
Speaker 3: It's a good point and I'd love to see you guys in between the ferns. Is that why you're asking about the ferns, because like one on each and then we might get.
Speaker 1: Ferns, so that we're each technically between two ferns days and.
Speaker 3: I okay, I can see this. Yeah, I would love to have you guys on what would.
Speaker 4: You ask us if we're if we're between them, what kind of stuff?
Speaker 1: Because I know you're gonna get us and we deserve it.
Speaker 2: Nothing about being gay.
Speaker 1: Don't do that because just because.
Speaker 2: No, why I don't want a question that is making it look like I am.
Speaker 1: If I was, I would say ask away.
Speaker 2: You know, if I were up there at the roast, I'd say there's been a huge.
Speaker 3: Misunderstand that I am not gay.
Speaker 4: I'd say, I'd say, hey, guys, uh, it's nice to try it all, but uh, how can I be uh gay if my dick doesn't even work.
Speaker 1: See, you're trying to embarrass me with this. It's not possible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and what.
Speaker 2: This thing doesn't do anything? What show is doing the worst right now? Out of are the show needs?
Speaker 1: What shows is the injection.
Speaker 3: I think san Antonio, Texas.
Speaker 1: Probably I can't go there.
Speaker 3: Wait, you guys were proposing that you would.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to go to San Antonio.
Speaker 3: You I like you to watch the show.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to go to San Antonio, Texas to see you on How far away will you go? What's the show that like needs?
Speaker 3: Like I told you, I told you the show but like within reason, san Antonio is one of the closest ones we're doing and you won't even go there.
Speaker 1: What show's doing the worst time comedy Bank Bank World?
Speaker 3: You were gonna answer, Oh, I know, I met on our combined networks because.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, it's our Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look you guys, Oh, Hollywood, Hamburg,