Speaker 1: Okay, I don't even how. I don't even know how I'm supposed to keep it together right now, because yes, this is dropping next week. But omg, Jontay's album released last night. I'm midnight and I can't even process anything else.
Speaker 2: You I saw that you bought it because you posted it on your story, Bobby, did you listen to the whole thing?
Speaker 1: I listened to the whole thing.
Speaker 2: I have to do that.
Speaker 1: It was so annoying because we were filming last night, and so I'm sitting there and cameras are up and I'm like, oh, we're gonna need to like allow me to get on my phone real quis because I need to download it. And then we filmed until pretty late. Yeah, And I was sitting there and I'm like, you're working right now. This is real life. We're gonna care about what the fuck is going on, right But all I wanted to do was get in my car and blast the entire album because when break My Soul was the only song that she had released from it, I manifest to that song.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, I smell the sage. I hear bumping upstairs and I go up. It's manifesting timeting.
Speaker 1: Time, and I look at myself of the marat, I'm like, yes, yes, sage in hand. Fuck everybody but me, motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: No. But Beyonce's albums are I'm sure every artist does this, but I know she's said it before. Where she makes her albums a story, she obviously.
Speaker 1: Starts as just part one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, starts her. Oh there's part two.
Speaker 1: Whoa. It is a body of work. She's been working on it for three years. Okay. There is nobody like her, and I am loving the fact that in one of her photos she's like laying down all sexy and has pasties on it. No, that's it, just no, but like she has like some sort of little jacket on, but she's like laid out on her side and has little little litter pasties on. And I was like, that is Queen be yoncey on our mouths, let go. I can't get enough the first time I saw Beyonce. Uh, I'm gonna let you get a word in. I promise they.
Speaker 2: Don't live, because I'm actually dying to hear this.
Speaker 1: My mom and her friends and their kids who were my friends obviously, you know, the gang from back home. I opened my birthday present, and it was tickets to see Destiny's Child. This is throwback, all right, we're talking like LaToya Luckett. So it's at the fair grounds, the Salt Lake Fair, Okay, Salt Lakes in a fair ground, literally bleachers and fold out chairs.
Speaker 2: Destiny's Child was playing there. Yeah, I guess what they were.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I walked up to the front and I touched her hand. She touched my fucking hand.
Speaker 2: Beyonce.
Speaker 1: Yes, and fairground. It was like I just walked down from the bleachers. They obviously told me I had to go back to my bleacher.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my bleacher.
Speaker 1: We didn't have the funds for the full dance. I'm just kidding. It was literally like I think it was just like first come, first serve, Like here's your ticket, there's.
Speaker 2: No general mission or whatever.
Speaker 1: You just roll in and sit down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, amazing, And they were so good. But then you've obviously seen Beyonce solo, yes, right, yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, She's just a talent that is unmatched. There will I don't think in my lifetime. I don't think there will be another Beyonce between like her vocals, her ability to dance, her stunning, she's absolutely one of the most beautiful women aesthetically where it's like she's just the whole package. I just don't think there will be another one like.
Speaker 2: Her in my lifetime, right all Hale the Queen. Absolutely, No, she's incredible. I've never seen her life.
Speaker 1: You are fucking up.
Speaker 2: Never seen her live. She was in Nashville. Ticket sold out in meeting so quick. I literally got on within minutes.
Speaker 1: Gone, damn.
Speaker 2: So I've never seen her life. But one day? Was she even touring right now? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, you.
Speaker 2: Know if she was touring one day. But I do watch her on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Well that's what I was doing before we started, just looking at her. Oh just right there when I opened my phone. Okay, I'm excited for today because we're talking about what our listeners have said about the podcast and what they want to see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you guys sent here's the deal. We appreciate all the dms that were sent. There were a lot more sent than I thought we were going to get. So what I think will do, I'll go through them in order because that's the only fair way and we probably won't get to them all. So if you're like, oh my god, I sent a DM, yeah, there was a lot. There was so many listeners like excited for feedback, and they would start it off by being like, this is so great. I'm so glad you guys are asking for feedback. Here's what I think, and then okay, yeah, and it was long, well summer, long summer.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: I quickly scrolled through them because I was like, okay, we have a lot, so I'm we're going to get to I figured like, let's just go in order.
Speaker 1: James Kennedy's calling me on the show right now?
Speaker 2: Do you want to answer on speaker?
Speaker 1: It's filming time. I don't want to know anyone. Let's see hello James, Hey, what's going on my love.
Speaker 3: Today?
Speaker 1: I know, I'm so excited. Yeah, I'm finishing up a podcast. Can I call you as soon as I'm done? Say hi to my listeners though up giving him the last squad? All right, I love you. I'll call you later. All right, bye.
Speaker 2: He's funny today. It's gonna be exciting. So you guys are filming together today? Yes, excited sing.
Speaker 1: With James Kennedy. Cool. Just feel so effortless. But you know what, filming this show does feel effortless because I'm hanging out with a bunch of my friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I was gonna ask. Do you when you film, because obviously, you know, like they have to tell you, like, hey, we're gonna show up with cameras today. Do you feel like it's work or do you feel like the cameras are around? But I'm literally just like, yeah, I'm going to dinner with my friends.
Speaker 1: No, I get so excited. Yeah. Yeah, it's just like film the girls' night out. And I was like, this is I like filming the show because I'm such a homebody that like, if it was just like a girl's night out where someone wasn't forcing me to go, like I would probably stay in. Not that I'm forced to go and do anything, but it's like, Okay, I it is a reality TV show and this is my real life, but it's also my job, right, right, so I'm held accountable. It's like you have to show up because yes, this is real life, but you also have a contract involved, so like this is the drill. So it gets me out right, you know, yes, which is nice. It is otherwise you know, I tend to cancel a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I don't like that.
Speaker 1: I want to fix that. I'm just such nothing sounds better to me than watching housewives and laying in my bed.
Speaker 2: I mean, I, yeah, you're preaching to the choir here.
Speaker 1: I know, see you. We're on the same page.
Speaker 2: We were on tour and it was Shena and Brockx night and like what Atlanta, Yeah, and they were like when I got right, I was trying to like sneak out because I was like, yeah, yeah, you guys go out and have fun, like I'm just gonna clean up. And Lala did not let me get away with She's like, no, no, no, you're coming out. It's not going to be for long.
Speaker 1: And I was like, yeah, but no, I've.
Speaker 2: Got stuff to do, and she didn't let me. And you know, I ended up having a nice time.
Speaker 1: Being around you. Like did you feel forced? No?
Speaker 2: I didn't feel forced. I was like, okay, okay, I'll go.
Speaker 1: I just I like someone with me who feels the same way I do right right know, because we have bord admission at the same time, we looked at each other and were like, it's time to go one sushi roll, time to leave, or.
Speaker 2: I'll do it the classic like how are you feeling? Are you ready to Yeah? So you're ready you ready. Like I do that to Kyle too. I'm like, after an hour at a party or something, I'm like, how are you feeling. Margo's got it? She really needs us right now. I just really like being at my home. Yeah, I feel you.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Okay, So, like I said, you guys were going in order, starting with Katie. Katie, you're the first message. So congrats, Katie said, I love the episode with your mom and brother. I replied to your story of Jess's right after I listened, telling her it was my favorite.
Speaker 1: Yet.
Speaker 2: It was so great to hear you in your element and joking with your fam. So wonderful to hear you so happy after the hell you've been through recently and I'm sure are still going through. I'd love more episodes like these.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I love that, Okay, Because for for me, like I'm happiest when I'm in my element, which is when I'm surrounded by people I feel safe with, and I have such fond memories of being a kid and living back in Utah before you know, I, I really just enjoyed being a kid, and I go back to those moments all the time, and like I really miss them. So for me, to be able to like reminisce about you know, guinea pig ruffles or like the way we.
Speaker 2: Used to travel Getney pig ruffles. All right, he.
Speaker 1: No one makes me laugh like Easton, Easton and your own buddy. People went insane over his laugh. They were like, please have him back on, because all I want to.
Speaker 2: Hear is a laugh. Well, he's like bright and like he's always like I just he'll no matter what, even if he's in a bad mood or he's like I'm not feeling it, like his him being around you will just like lift your Yeah, that's how he is. Wait, you guys, I'm starting a tally, so it's I'm doing personal episodes that means like friends and family keep the same, So that would be exactly how she has it.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 2: And then the listeners will I'm shocked.
Speaker 1: You're not a virgo.
Speaker 2: Really, I'm such a leo. I can make anything about me when I want to. Oh, but I know when to like shut it off. But I can take anything about me. I'm like, this is my time to shine. And Kyle's like we're at the vet. Marco's like in the hospital, what are you doing. It's the same time. No, that's it's not good, but I'm working on it, Okay, Okay, Brenna. I like the more personal ones where you just chat with people you're close to, more Lalla, less formal. I am guilty of sometimes listening to like halfway through the ones with guests I'm not really interested in. I stop after Lalla and Jess finish their catch.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be totally honest right now, and i don't want anyone to judge me because this is a public forum that I own.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay.
Speaker 1: I'll make notes as I'm doing the episode, and I'm like, that's gotta go. Yeah, that's gotta go. Jesus, that's gonna need to fucking come out, because sacrilegious.
Speaker 2: You sound like my dad.
Speaker 1: I do, yes, I said, I say.
Speaker 2: Oh my God, and he goes taking the Lord's name in vain.
Speaker 1: I know I have to stop saying it because I don't want Ocean to say the Lord's name in vain either. I always oh my God, and I'm like, oh.
Speaker 2: I didn't have that's so cute. That's oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Wild.
Speaker 2: Okay, So that is another point for personal episodes. Next one, this is from Amy just listening to the most recent pod. My favorite podcast are when Laala feels comfortable and can be goofy, if that makes sense. The one with her mom and other was absolutely hilarious and heartwarming. And I also love when Jess is on shout out to my girl Amy. It would be great to see her in more interviews. I didn't read this before you guys. I just love when you can be yourself Laala and we learn more about you both.
Speaker 1: But by the way, I loved that episode too, because you shared the story about ball Tow racing.
Speaker 2: Up from the dead poor thing. I like going back.
Speaker 1: To moments like that that are so trauma trauma, and then you look back on them and are like, no, it's so scary.
Speaker 3: Like I think about the time that I was on the phone with my mom. I was like young as a motherfucker okay, okay, so young okay, and was very young, too old enough to walk upstairs on his own, but like definitely.
Speaker 2: A little child, okay.
Speaker 1: And I'm on the phone with my mom in my mom's bedroom and I hear my grandpa, who was babysitting us, screaming, and Easton comes up with his little curly blond and tells me that Bob is on fire. So I tell my mother, I can't talk right now because Bob's on fire. Gotta go my grandpa, my my mom's, my mom's dad. Yes, he had started a pot of tea. Okay, okay, okay, turned around. His shirt lit on fire. My mom had just gotten new carpet and he didn't want to ruin it. So he ran to the garage, stopped, dropped, and rolled. And when I was down there, when I ran downstairs, no, it's crazy, Jessicat.
Speaker 2: He's on fire. He's like, I will burn to save your mom's carpet.
Speaker 1: That's what was so sad. And so we took his shirt off, right, And I have learned in school that you want to put on a shirt that is breathable. Okay, So I went up to my dad's closet and I found a shirt that was breathable, so like a cotton shirt. But his scar turned out to be in the shape of a camel. My grandmother loved camel. Well, he got burned, the third degree fucking burns. I was literally on fire his entire back. Oh did his hair burn? And I don't remember his hair burning, but it was like third degree on his back. Holy, my mom came home rushed him to the emergency.
Speaker 2: No, that's traumatizing to be around.
Speaker 1: But now I don't like really we don't. We laughed the part where I said to my mom, can't talk right now, Mom, Bob's on fire, Like.
Speaker 2: I think my mom was like, poor Bob. But that is the story. At least Bob didn't.
Speaker 1: It didn't.
Speaker 2: It wasn't worse. Oh my god, the third degree burns.
Speaker 1: It's pretty bad. No, it was horrible, But in the shape of a camel. What are the chances I'm scarping in the shape of a camel and his wife? My grandma, me, me, me, me, Yeah, meet me and Bobby. It's cute, thank you. Yeah, she loves.
Speaker 2: It was meant to be that. Well, maybe not that he caught on fire, but it was meant to be that it was a camel. Okay, next one, you guys, let's.
Speaker 1: See I just get dark again. No, it didn't get dark.
Speaker 2: Okay, good, Okay, Laura. I listened to your recent podcast about how you should should structure the podcast as a whole. I really like giving a life update for like ten minutes. I also like when you interview people, but I would still make sure that you give your life update on those podcasts. One of the problems is, and it's talked a lot about in the Juicy Scoop Facebook page, is your assistant Jess? Okay, Laura, Wait, what's.
Speaker 1: Here we're spoken about on Juicy Scoop.
Speaker 2: First off, you guys are talking about me on Juicy Scoop. Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Wait what do they say?
Speaker 2: Okay, she said, Obviously she's a lovely and smart woman, Thanks Laura. However, she is way too agreeable with you. Okay, fuck off.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just kidding. She's way too.
Speaker 2: Agreeable with you, too silly and cutesy and kind of doll and boring. She could be an assistant, but I have no clue why she's your co host.
Speaker 1: Well, let's address that.
Speaker 2: Also, I feel it's almost done. Also, I feel like your podcast should be a little more juicy. They can be a little bit boring, and it would be fun to give some more juicy content. Shina does that. She mixes it.
Speaker 1: Up a lot. You know what, she is always in hot water. Everyone is always coming to her saying, stop using my life to get clicks. This podcast is not for me to blindside anybody. I'm not sitting here trying to get clicks. I'm not sitting here trying to make headlines. I am creating a safe space. This is not a reality TV show. If you want juicy scoop, you can take your ass elsewhere. This is a positive. The rest of my life is a giant pot of juicy shit.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: This is where I come. We keep it light, we keep it fun, we keep it positive. I will always tell you juicy scoops about my own life. Sometimes I do have dull yeah, but I'm certainly not gonna be the podcast where you come to get your daily tea on other people, right right.
Speaker 2: And you know what, Laura, I hear you, and I don't necessarily. I definitely like cutesy and bubbly, and but I think sometimes that people you guys, I just listen. Laala and I disagree on things plenty of the time. A lot of times it's off the podcast, and I think that I'd like people to understand. I'm like, love Lalla, we're friends, but this is give them Lalla podcast, And this is nothing Laala's said. This is just I set boundaries for myself all the time. So this is I created this for myself. It's give them Lalla podcast. When I was brought on, it was during a time where it was like last minute, Hey, like, I love talking to you. Can you be on the other side of this?
Speaker 1: The person that I was co hosting with, yeah, turned out to be a vile, demonic human who take the eating out of it. I don't associate with people like him at all. Yes, So to be sitting here bumping gums on a podcast and yeah, it ended abruptly, And what am I have a conversation with myself for the next until I find a co host? Yeah, I dig just I felt like she would be the perfect person to come in fill in. Who knows what this podcast is gonna look like in the future, But Yeah, my life since nine months ago has been we're either sinking or we're swimming. And we decided that we're strong motherfuckers and we're gonna swim. And we don't know how we're gonna pull it off, but it's gonna be business as usual, no matter who we pull in, no matter what we got to move around. That's what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I almost feel like not a listener, but I'm here on and just to make it clear, like Lala's talking about something. If she starts talking about something and then goes off and talks about something else, I feel like maybe it's my job to be like, okay, you were just saying this though, because I also want to hear these things. Like we work a lot during the day, so when we do the podcast and Lalla start talking about our life, I'm like, oh, fill me in like that. That's kind of our ketchup time anyway, So this is like I'm trying to help you guys out. Lalla says something, I'm like, oh, yes, let like, let's hear more about that.
Speaker 1: That's the vibe I make all the fucking sense in the world. If you don't agree with me, you're certainly not going to be sitting across from me. Let me break this down. Jessica was hired as my assistant. You think I'm going to bring someone in and say you're my assistant, but I need you to disagree and have strong opinions on everything.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Granted, in the last few months, you have proven to be an epic asset to just the brand overall, and you and I have had many times where we disagree. You think that the brand should go one way. I don't feel like we're ready to do that. We disagree all the time, but why would I bring that to the podcast. The podcast is supposed to be fun, lighthearted, let's laugh. I'm not looking to battle my assistant on my fucking podcast.
Speaker 2: That's just not the vibe. Like, it's not gonna be And I see, I get it. You know, you guys want drama. I get it. But like, if we're gonna disagree, it's gonna be conversations off the podcast, like we disagree on light things and you'll hear it. I'm not gonna be like, yes, absolutely if she says something that's like, oh wait a second. Pause, But that's just not the vibe. And I like it and it works for us, and I hear you.
Speaker 1: But you know what people have I think people look at me, yeah, and it's all vander Pump rules, and I understand that. Where I have a strong opinion all the time. This podcast is for me to be able to show my life and what I deal with and who I am in a different dynamic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want to bring that.
Speaker 1: Type of energy. It takes a strong person and it takes a lot of energy to film a reality TV show, right, you gotta be on. You gotta have a lot of opinions. You're dealing with a lot of different personal it's exhausting, right. I don't have a desire to bring that to this type of podcasts. I've always said this, This podcast is to keep it light, Let's keep it sexy, let's keep it fun. If you're looking for a juicy scoop, then you can go hit up Heather McDonald's podcast. I can give you great recommendations on where people are deep diving into spilling the tea. Yeah, right here, it's not going to happen. I don't feel comfortable with it.
Speaker 2: And I'm here to support Lalla. So it sounds like, yeah, so I will put fire Jess as one and we've got one mark for that, so let's see how anymore. So okay, Heather love the pod. I listen every Wednesday morning on my hike. Especially love the episodes more when it's you and your friends or family giving us the insight on your life. More of that, please, And Jess is so awesome, What a great message to read after that. One would love to get to know her more too. Heather thank you. See, I agree, there's another one for personal friends and family. People love that.
Speaker 1: That's what I love too.
Speaker 2: Yoh, okay, next one, Brie. I love. I love the episodes where it's just Lalla and Jess. I love hearing all about Laala and mommy hood and her life. Less interviews and more shooting the breeze. Please. The episode with your mom and brother was the best. Love you, Lalla, you know what.
Speaker 1: I love that too. And I can talk about motherhood on this podcast, yeah, because it's incredible. And my kid is going through a phase where she is smacking the shit out of me and I don't get it because I take her to like mommy and me classes and I don't want other moms to be like, your kid will not stop hitting the other kids. You can't come here anymore. Like, I don't want it to get to that point. Being a mom is like it just it's amazing. And she's biting the shit out of me again, I don't know how to stop.
Speaker 2: Yes, I sent on those teeth now.
Speaker 1: I went to filming last night and everyone was like ooh, when I was like, yeah, Like it's not from anything fun, it's literally her biting and ripping back no, yes, and she waits.
Speaker 2: For like a laugh a laugh. Yep, you can tell I haven't seen the bite. But when she goes to hit, you can tell she's got a big smile on her face. She's not being rude. She you can tell she definitely has gotten laughs from that before.
Speaker 1: Well, I gotta shut that down. Yeah, I'll be damned if the moms are like so, we've had a conversation and you're not allowed in the classes anymore because Ocean just won't stop hits. Out of all the other kids.
Speaker 2: That happens too. I used to babysit a kid like that, and I felt bad, but I like, watch I would be he'd hit all the time, I know, and the moms like would conveniently not invite us to play dates. Okay, you guys so sweet. I'm scrolling through now because I'm just finding ones with like different Hey, Lala and team. This is from Tanya. I think you should continue with what you do now, wow, or first have some interviews and some not maybe do some listener questions and things like that, which are the voicemail segments. What you're already doing is great, so keep up the awesomeness so that she loves.
Speaker 1: The gray area. She's a good happy medium. How do you feel about the banks today?
Speaker 2: I love the bangs and I wanted to say it this morning, but I'll say it on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Because you could.
Speaker 2: You know, I never really compliment you, and I'm never that nice to you on the podcast. I never agree with you, So I'll say it here. Your banks look amazing today, But do they really know?
Speaker 1: They do?
Speaker 2: They're less wispy than last time. Like they look a little more full, which I like.
Speaker 1: I cut them a little, you.
Speaker 2: Did they look No, it looks like a little more natural and less wispy. It looks a little more bangs unless I just put a couple pieces out.
Speaker 1: I heard they're called fringe.
Speaker 2: That's what they are, fringe. I love the fringe. Well I need the French. You guys, My forehead is a eight head, but it is what it is.
Speaker 1: You would look really cute with a little bangage.
Speaker 2: I know, but it's a little it's hard to take care of. You can clip them back. That's my problem. If I get those, I'm not clipping them back. Then you have this giant whiteboard of a forehead. So I have to I kind of just have to have like these side bangs.
Speaker 1: I kind of love them the way they are right now. Thanks, I actually love them a lot.
Speaker 2: Okay, Caitlin, just you chatting, no interviews. I always turn them off. No shade now, So Caitlyn saying, just you the whole time. So that's just la a lot. We have one for How do you feel about that? Are you like I need some people?
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to. It sounds exhausting to sit here and talk to myself for thirty five to forty five minutes, right, Trudy, that's what I truly go insane?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know you have someone. Trudy says favorite episodes are the ones with people closest to friends, family and castmates. This is our first castmates. We want to know what's going on in your life and all the tea.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you something that's such a huge bummer what I recorded. We talked about this already, but I recorded the podcast with Katie and it was so effortless and amazing, and we talked about everything from like injections to what the vibe is for this season. And I don't know what happened, but Jessica wasn't here to record it, and obviously it went missing.
Speaker 2: Well, the intro was there, so I think you guys were just recorded over it. Something happened because there was an intro. Someone did something right, but then someone did something wrong.
Speaker 1: It was definitely me that did something wrong. Katie records all of her podcasts by herself. Yeah, every single time. I don't know.
Speaker 2: And then when our producer was here at the office helping us set up, we were I was looking and it's not there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What makes me nervous is that I'm pretty worthless without Jessica now, Like not true. If she were to be like, I'm leaving town for the next three weeks, you have to get podcasts done, I'd be like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Never, No, that's a problem.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't even know where to start.
Speaker 2: My dad always said make yourself at work, always make yourself. Is it indisposable? Yes, because disposable is I could take our leaver indisposable? Is I need her?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But then I've also been told with my employees, never make them feel into really, yeah, you don't want them to think that you need them.
Speaker 2: Why I already need I know she doesn't need me, but it's helpful when I'm around, It's extremely helpful.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Brooke says, listening to this podcast makes my day so much better. I love your podcasts that are just YouTube girls. Having a Kiki makes me feel like I'm part of the girls club.
Speaker 1: Is that she loves a good kiki. What does that mean? It means that, like we sit here, we just bum gums and we're keky in it.
Speaker 2: Like, what's a keky k i k I? What is that? Is that like a is that just like a convo? Is that something specific? Or is it just like a saying.
Speaker 1: It's like if you sit there and you say, like I just want to sit here in keikey with you, at means I just want to sit here and shoot the ship and like do our little thing. It means it's a positive thing. Okay, it's a positive thing. Do you and your girl?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're like and the shit and the shit. Okay, So that's personal. Have the Ariana on please. Marissa says that Okay, she'd be a good one.
Speaker 1: She'd be a great one. She's so fun and cute and yeah, I feel like I'm I don't want in trouble by anybody, But I feel like I am in a good position with my friends this year. Really yeah, okay, And you know, I don't want to say. Here's the thing is. I had someone say, do you feel like your situation has humbled you? Not the word?
Speaker 2: Okay, it ain't the word now.
Speaker 1: Humbling someone is you've been knocked on your ass and you humbled does not feel like the word. I feel like it shed a lot of this is my favorite word right now. Perspective and understanding that things aren't always as they appear to you. There's a lot of nuances and situations. And even though you know, like Brock is a prime example, and I we're getting him on the podcast. We're gonna have him come here and have a little squash the beef. I'm gonna let him have his moment to like really tell his side of things, because I think that's important. And I don't know that he got to do that last year. And I've seen him being credible to my friend, and you know, I think we all have a past of things that we maybe would have done differently. But no, I won't feel I don't feel like my situation has humbled me. I think it's it's made me realize what is worth my time? Who needs to get out of my life. I think it's shed a lot of light on you know, love, bombing, manipulation, and I just wouldn't use that word.
Speaker 2: I don't think just being around you, I wouldn't use that word either. Do you think your view on relationships has changed?
Speaker 1: Yes, my view on relationships has definitely changed. I see a sea of red flags everywhere. I don't really give many men the time of day. I keep it very surface level. Whereas before my guard was down, my guard is completely up. I don't need you. I actually don't even really care if you're around me or not. I don't care if I end up with my mom and my kid at the end of the day. If that's where I feel safe, that's where I want to be. It has made me view the world very differently, and it's going to take a lot of time for me. You know, after there's resolution, there's no resolution right now. When I get resolution, I'll be able to go and reflect on what has happened and work on the trauma. But right now I am in fight mode to the fullest, and I just I view the world very differently than I once did, and I view men very differently than I once did, and I don't want to be that person who looks at men and go and goes, Ugh, that's not me. But that's where I'm at right now. You know, I can look at a dude and appreciate if he's looking good or whatever, but as far as letting him into my space, very very protective of my energy, my time, and I just don't trust anybody. And that happens when you know, I had this conversation with Raquel, I've had it with Katie. When you no matter what the demise looks like and why things didn't work out, whether it's a friendship or a relationship, you know, when you are invested in that way where you feel so safe and then you just see it crumble before your eyes, it is triggering because you start realizing if this person could do that to me and I and I chose to burn that bridge, I can burn any bridge in town, right like me having to go through what I went through and burning that bridge with Hugh's name. We shall not mention burning a bridge with a friend or anyone who I thought was a friend is the easiest shit in the world. You're done don't call me. I don't need you around me. Like this is what it is. Let the horse rest in peace.
Speaker 2: If you looking at it in that way, do you also think if I fucking got through this past year, I can get through anything.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm unbreakable, baby, Yeah, yeah, i am unbreakable. I'm unstoppable. I'm just getting started. I haven't even finished the fucking job. If you think we are a fucking Boogotti baby, right, and we're in a state with no speed limit, if you are on the receiving end of me, We're we're just getting started, honey, So buckle the fuck up, all right? Yes, yeah, yeah you think that that was the end of it? M hm oh honey, oh no.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, love that. We're gonna read a couple more again. You guys, thank you. There's like a ton I was just going in order, but you guys are the best.
Speaker 1: Igent.
Speaker 2: I love a good tang. I love a good Tana.
Speaker 1: Daring myself a speed of me to a boot body.
Speaker 2: And there's no speed limit, that's a bit.
Speaker 1: We're not fucking Montana, motherfucker. All right? Are there speed limits there? I'm pretty sure a lot of people go really fast there because in Montana certain places probably, I mean, who knows, who knows.
Speaker 2: Okay, love these long ones, guys, but I'm looking now for Okay, this one. I like hearing more of Lalla, just talking about her life and talking to her friends and family. I'll be honest. When she has other guests, I usually end up turning it off after her and Jessica talk in the beginning. That is from Nicole. Okay, we love a truth, we love it.
Speaker 1: I love a good truth.
Speaker 2: Personal friends and family. Tally hold back. Alissa said, I love you and your podcast and watching vander Pump. I definitely love the beginning of the podcast with you and jess along with vander Pump cast members. There's another and people in your life. No random interviews please, so personal another one I think, like you mentioned, Brock will be coming on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can I tell you though, I love the Heather McDonald even though she spills the juicy scoop, and I love her podcast. It's one of very few that I listen to, but she kind of recycles the same epic guests to sit there and shoot the shit with her, right, and I love it Like her format is fantastic. She's done, you know, She's like an og of the podcast space. And when I say recycle, I'm a recycler, Like I love a good recycle, right, So that's that is not meant to be a dig any, but she just brings in. She has really great banter with like Justin Martindale for example. She has him on a lot and it's just so interesting to listen to. And I think when you become familiar with someone, it's nice when they like pop in.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: The other thing that I don't have when they say spill, I want you to give more of a juicy scoop. I'm not a Poresz Hilton. I'm not a Heather McDonald. I'm someone in the public eye on a reality TV show, and I'm in no way considered a quote unquote star. But I am someone who if I say certain things, it's not just coming from a gossip podcast or magazine. It's coming from La La Kent slam so and so it becomes personal. I don't want it, Yes, I don't want that. I don't want it.
Speaker 2: But I think, you know what's very awesome most of the Actually, I'm literally scrolling through cl oh oh, this is last one I want to read I was scrolling through quickly, but I did see at least three of these. I would love a full episode on Lalla's sobriety journey and tips and tricks when you're first starting the sober lifestyle. I actually did see a few of those.
Speaker 1: Let's do that because there's so many people who are asking for a sober podcast, and I think that that is a good one, especially at this stage in my sobriety. I love my sobriety more than anything in the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you guys, just Laala had one point, fire, Jess had one point, keep the same at one point in Personal episodes had all the points. So personal episodes wins. I think that's great. I think you having people closest to you, I think talking about your your stuff. I love that.
Speaker 1: But it has gotta be more conversational asking for but it's fun.
Speaker 2: And I saw this one too, which I can't find, but there's so many. Again, she's from Australia and she said, I love when you talk about yourself because I'm sitting here, I'm working my job every day. She worked on a farm, and she said it allows me to escape for like that thirty forty five to fifty minutes, She's like, I just love hearing all about you, what you're doing, your baby, your life. So I think that's yeah, that's a great point.
Speaker 1: Perfect, Yeah, that's what we're doing, all right. I love you guys. I am digging my bangs. I'm looking in the mirror right now. Oh fresh breed tan, bang me, bang bang me. All right. I love you guys so much. Thank you for weighing in, Jess, I love you. Sorry that someone said that you fired. It's not happening. It's not happening. It's just the fucking lifeline. Thank you for tuning in to another episode of the Give Them Ala podcast, and I will catch you out next week.