Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Ketty arm Strong and.
Speaker 2: Decide and he arm Strong and Eddy.
Speaker 3: I think there's a mistake on the bill, but maybe you can help me out. We got a bill and then we realized that you guys didn't have our insurance, so we we sent you the insurance and it looks like the bill went up.
Speaker 2: It went up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the first the first bill we got without the insurance was six hundred bucks and then the second one was almost thirteen hundred bucks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that's that first and was you received. That's a discount that you received if you're uninsured, right, so you're not elegi a discount since you are insured.
Speaker 3: Can I go back to the discount without the insurance?
Speaker 4: So you're insured, so eligible for the discount if.
Speaker 3: I go cancel my insurance, Am I eligible for the discount?
Speaker 4: No? Because we checked eligibility and you do have active coverage for data service.
Speaker 3: Oh, I needed to cancel it before I got the service to get the discount.
Speaker 4: You're only eligible for the discount if you're uninsured.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I'll get cheaper healthcare if I'm uninsured.
Speaker 4: This is a new law of past service started twenty twenty four AB seven six. And your law, you receive a discount if you're uninsured.
Speaker 1: At least the guy on the phone, A, you could understand him, and B he was pretty well versed in the topic. But yeah, and if you're on a government quote unquote insurance program, you'll get a discount much lower than both of those.
Speaker 5: This happens in lots of realms. I've had this happen with cars. Are you paying cash for this? You're running through an insurance because if we run it through your insurance, we're going to charge like nine hundred dollars, But if you're paying for it, it's like four hundred and fifty dollars. Because I don't care. You don't care what I charge your insurance company, and I can just charge them as much and they don't care because it's part of a whole scam.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: The theme continues that we've enunciated a couple times today of in particular progressive policies that ignore the basic fundamentals of human behavior. For instance, where there is third party payment, there is waste and bloat and apathy. It was back to It was a Milton Friedman who put it so simply, ineloquently. You know, there's three four ways of spending money. You spending money on yourself, you care about value and quality. You spending money on someone else you care about value but less about quality. Someone else spending your money blah blah blah. And by the time you get to somebody else spending somebody else's money for somebody else, they don't give half an ass about quality or efficiency, right, And that is like trillions and trillions of dollars of well, it is government spending.
Speaker 2: Ikram.
Speaker 1: So is progressivism actually a mental disorder? Coming up in a moment or two, we'll have a case study and we'll let you decide. Wow, a couple of headlines just worth touching on, and especially because you just won't get them from the mainstream media. Pete Hegseeth has ordered a force wide review of existing fitness and grooming standards. We must remain vigilant in maintaining the standards that enable the men and women of our military to protect the American people in our homeland as the world's most lethal and effective fighting force.
Speaker 2: Hegxeth said, just a couple of days ago.
Speaker 1: Our adversaries are not growing weaker, and our tasks are not growing less challenging.
Speaker 5: No doubt about that. Fitness, I get, what's the grooming part? Just a question of discipline. His whole philosophy is we we're an organizational war fighters. We're not a jobs program, We're not a bureaucracy. We're war fighters. We've been saying that for years.
Speaker 1: And he goes into a bunch of you know, specific because for instance, quote because in those ground combat roles, what is true is that the weight of the rock on your back does not change. The weight of the one hundred and fifty five rounds that you have to carry, does not change the weight of the two forty Bravo machine gun you might have to carry, does not change. So why in the world have we changed the fitness standards? And so whether it is a man or a woman, they have to meet the same high standards. He said in front of the Senate.
Speaker 2: Obbs it should be, but it's not to a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, he said, look, where is that quote? There are a couple that I really like that I don't see.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Essentially, he said, we need to be fat, not fit, or fit not fat.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: Our troops will look sharp, not sloppy. We seek only quality, not quotas. And this steers into was it Hexas or somebody else wrote a great editorial about how we need to ret turned to the theme of be all you can be, be excellent, be better than you thought you could be, whether it's in the Marines or another service.
Speaker 6: Not.
Speaker 2: Hey, here's a pretty cush job.
Speaker 1: And we hardly turn anybody down, which had become part of the culture.
Speaker 2: Right anyway, I love it.
Speaker 1: Do you see the team track runner who bashed her opponent's head with a baton?
Speaker 5: I did. I didn't follow the story though the runner was claiming it was an accident. I didn't watch the video. Is it pretty obvious to you that she hit her on the head on purpose?
Speaker 1: I did not have a shade of doubt in my mind that she smashed the other girl on the head. Really, but she the smasher has gone on Good Morning America.
Speaker 2: How do you think you're gonna get away with that?
Speaker 1: And the NAACP has also taken up her cause, which doesn't help it the.
Speaker 2: Race issue in the vaulter.
Speaker 1: Both folks involved are black girls, but she says they strike occurred because she got stuck behind tuck that's the wacky, and lost her balance after a couple times of hitting her, My baton got stuck behind her back like this and it rolled up her back. I lost my balance. When I pumped my arms again, she got hit. I know my intentions and I would never hit someone on purpose.
Speaker 5: She moved her head in front of my baton while I was swinging it to get a bee away from me.
Speaker 1: I have an odd way of running. It includes swinging of my baton into the next lane. And then she cites online threats and insults. That's irrelevant. I'm sorry to hear that happen, but that's irrelevant to your guilt or not.
Speaker 5: Who are you nut jobs that everybody that makes the news you figure out how to reach them and threaten them.
Speaker 1: Who are you people? Weak trolls? Plays? Build something in your life? Moving along? Oh, she's been charged with AsSalt and battery, but how she suggize it?
Speaker 5: So they're running the relay, she gets a baton, she hits the other chick in the head. Does she go down? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it goes down hard cushion possible skull fraction.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, it's quite the It looks like a beating to me. But Trump borders are Tom Holman ventured to Albany, the capital of New York, Wednesday, to stand with state Republicans and to blast Democrats for what he says there was their pro illegal immigration policies. Homan criticized the governor, Kathy Hokeel and state Democrats for interfering with federal immigration enforcement, pointing out that it was flouting the law, it was dangerous to law enforcement, and they're bad Americans. In short, So Homan on the warpath and I love it.
Speaker 2: We're on in Buffalo now.
Speaker 5: I noticed we've gained some Twitter followers recently, and I was just kind of going through the list and at least one person from Buffalo who obviously had started listening. Thank you, sir and joined our Twitter following. Awesome love upstate New York.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I do spend a lot of time there as a kid anyway. Oh, speaking of immigration, the census shows that Joe Biden inflated the foreign population of the United States sixteen percent, with eight point three million people in four years.
Speaker 5: We have the highest percentage of foreign born people we've ever had in the nation's history, and nobody voted for that. Nobody ran on it, and nobody voted for it. Correct, and that something.
Speaker 1: The record breaking inflow is carefully engineered by President Joe Biden's pro migration to borders are Alejandro waste of skin majorcis.
Speaker 2: According to uh.
Speaker 1: Neil Monroe at Bright Bart and I agree with them, the business backed Cuban born progressive opened many doors in the US borders to a flood of legal, illegal, and quasi legal migrants, while Democrats in Congress funded the inflow eight point three million people in four years, larger than the growth in the preceding twelve years.
Speaker 5: One. I think, to be fair, a lot of big agriculture or hotel chains or whatever that are probably Republicans.
Speaker 2: We're okay with this also, Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, as they write in the right part, the business backed pro rampant immigration may orchis I think that is accurately.
Speaker 5: One of the more astounding things that's happened in my life.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 5: Seriously, you changed the population drastically without anybody running for that for office anywhere, right, and nobody voting for it.
Speaker 1: Which significantly changes the culture of the country, and those of you who don't fully appreciate the power of culture, I would beg of you, well keep listening to the show because we talk about it, and be think about it a little bit. As you know, stages from Madison to Lincoln and others have pointed out the constitution, our system of government only survives because the people want it to. Now, we have cops, and we have the military, and we have laws and law enforcement and that sort of thing. But if the will to support our system of government ever became like it is I'm college campuses for instance, where everybody's a Marxist, it would go away. It would go away, and hurry you toy with the culture, you are toying with everything we hold dear.
Speaker 5: Or if you don't understand the importance of culture except that you're a moron.
Speaker 1: And we hate you and we don't like you. Okay, fair enough. And finally, this, I love this headline. This is so funny. I want I wonder if you everybody has the same reaction to it. I did man lives for one hundred days with artificial titanium heart in successful.
Speaker 2: New trial A titanium heart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I heard that headline Katie did, did do you react to the headline?
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: I'm like, dudes, thanks for helping me live for one hundred days. I was kind of shooting for longer than that. Oh right, d a successful new trial. No, actually, the headline is accurate. It's just kind of too vague. On Australian man lived for one hundred days with an artificial human heart, which I'm looking at right now and it looks like you got a kitchen remodel and you ordered a really fancy faucet, maybe the kind that you have like over your stove. It's on an arm that you lower down so you can fill your pasta pot or whatever. Anyway, but a woman, I think is holding it in the palm of her hand. It's about the size of a twelve in softball, the kind of softball you play with a mit. I'm from Chicago, so I remember sixteen is softballs. Anyway, You have a bum heart, Jim, Yeah, literally, and it's made a titanium. Anyway, this guy lived for one hundred days with the artificial titanium heart while he waited a donor transplant.
Speaker 5: Couldn't he Why didn't they just keep it going? The heck with pig hearts or donors. I'm gonna live with my titanium heart.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's quite ready for that, but it is seen as a real sign that the artificial heart could potentially offer a long term option for people suffering heart failure, whether as they waited for a transplant or you know, if they can leap forward even more with the technology may be semi permanently.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's got to be the future, right the heck with a you need a heart transplant from a human, you need a donor, We'll just have mechanical hearts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Because I mean it's it's a fairly simple mechanism.
Speaker 2: It's like a carburetor or something.
Speaker 1: Kind of, but it's you know, utterly necessary to keep the human animal alive and our soul going and the rest of it. But just a couple more details, because I find this fascinating, Not that I'm much of a mechanics guy, but the Baive Core total artificial heart has a single moving part, a levitated rotor that's held in place by magnets. As the name suggests, it's constructed from titanium, and there are no valves or mechanical bearings. That may be susceptible to wear. It pumps blood to the body and lungs, replacing both ventricles of a failing heart.
Speaker 2: This is making me woozy for something. I know me too.
Speaker 1: A friend has just had aious heart problem. So everything I hear about this stuff gives me the woozies. But anyway, you know, as various aspects of life and government get crappier and crappier, science is forging ahead.
Speaker 2: One of the most interesting notes I've heard.
Speaker 1: On the word science coming up later, plus is a progressivesm of mental disorder.
Speaker 5: I'll bet a titanium heart can't break. So you know, your best gal leaves you and you're fine. Sorry, got a titanum heart.
Speaker 2: I think you're mistaking the metaphor for medical reality. But all that stuff Joe mentioned and other stuff on the way still here.
Speaker 5: Finally, Southwest Airlines anounce yesterday will no longer offer customers complimentary checked bags, while in spirit, your first garbage bag is still free. All right, here's the question, does being married make you fat? Answers Yes, Now back to you. Now, it's more complicated than that. Just came across this thought. It was kind of interesting, yes, for men, know for women, So they give all the statistics in America for where the we're the most overweight, rich country in the world. And although we're spreading it around the world with American culture comes obeseently, we're doing what we can. Yeah, getting older, you gain weight, so I tend to so your metabolism slows down, and you tend exercise less.
Speaker 2: So people just gain weight getting older.
Speaker 5: Women, whether they're married or not, certain percentage of people get overweight or obese. Doesn't matter whether you get married or not. For men, your three point two times more likely to get obese if you get married, then if you not. Kind of interesting. I don't know why men marriage matters and women it doesn't. Then a different statistic small towns, town of eight thousand or less women much which more likely to be overweight or obese in a small town, doesn't make any doesn't affect anything for men the size of the town. I find both of those things kind of interesting.
Speaker 1: There's a lot there that's really interesting, including the fact that the differences between men and women's biology no way in a hundred a thousand different ways, I mean a thousand is so distinct, amazing and interesting. The idea that a woman is just a social construct maybe one of the most idiotic things you ever uttered. Gender bending madness update coming up in a little bit, by the way.
Speaker 5: Well, the idea of I'd never thought about this before, but it's obvious a lot of the statistics you see about people getting married and gaining weight, you would have gained weight if you hadn't got married. Also, just you gotten older. I mean, so that's a chunk of it right there. And then there's the Jerry Seinfeld joke. You know, the races overtake off the uniform. That's true to a certain extent.
Speaker 1: It just is, well, you have changed the incentives and disincentives, as I'm always talking about, So you're gonna.
Speaker 5: Get different behaviors, But not with women around marriage, only with men. Right, But in terms of living in a town, the small town, yeah, this town got nothing to do with an eat ice cream, whereas men are the same regardless of town size.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a cultural thing. I mean, why is everybody so damn fit in Denver for instance?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, right, man, you go to the fat, the ears thinned, a tough to mood.
Speaker 5: You go around you want to feel bad about yourself, go to the beach in La Man.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's shocking, Jack. I woke up feeling bad about myself.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 5: So you got your gender bending madness update and uh and and other stuff.
Speaker 2: We gotta get to.
Speaker 5: Oh Trump with a bit of a warning to Putin today. Putin said he accepts the cease fire. It just depends on the details, which is and hilarious phrase.
Speaker 1: And updates every fifteen seconds on the possible government shut down.
Speaker 2: Give me a break, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 5: Saturn has one hundred and twenty eight new moons, according to scientists, so.
Speaker 2: How many is enough?
Speaker 5: Saturn just accordingly, Trump is en us with one the rich get richer moon inequity is what it is. Grump has said something about the ceasefire. Putin said he agreed to the seat fire depending on conditions, which is I don't know what that means. But anyway, we'll get to that next segment.
Speaker 2: But first, it's a gender bending madness update.
Speaker 1: Holy First, an incident in the United States Congress that we didn't have time to talk about.
Speaker 2: It happened a few days ago.
Speaker 1: But worse playing for you, this is the House Foreign Affairs subcommittee hearing on Tuesday, Congressman Keith Self, Republican of Texas, referred to Representative Sarah McBride dude Delaware.
Speaker 2: Oh no, d stands for a Democrat, doesn't it?
Speaker 1: As the who is the first transgender person elected to Congress? As you're about to hear as as mister role at Michael.
Speaker 7: Nineteen, I now recognize the representative from Delaware, mister McBride, Thank you, madam, Chair Ranking Member Keating also wonderful, Stuart.
Speaker 2: Chairman, could you repeat your instruction again?
Speaker 8: Please?
Speaker 2: We have set the standard on the floor of the House.
Speaker 7: What is that standard? Mister chairman, would you repeat what you just said? You introduced a duly elected representative from the United States of America? Please, I will the representative from Delaware, mister McBride. Mister chairman, you are out of a order. Mister chairman, have you no decency? I mean I have come to know you a little bit, but this is not decent.
Speaker 2: We will continue this. You will not continue it with me.
Speaker 7: Unless you introduce a duly elected representative.
Speaker 2: The right way. This hearing is adjourned. So that was I almost dropped it. That was.
Speaker 1: Democrat Congressman Bill Keating jumping to the ladies defense, because the chairman introduced the transgender person as mister.
Speaker 5: And that's the chairman not wanting to respond to somebody by their non biological what they are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, Yeah, biologically male, which is of course the only kind of male there is. It's a biological term. And things to descended into madness, as your gender bending madness.
Speaker 2: So we'll let you, you know, you figure out.
Speaker 1: Oh, you got somebody who fully presents as a woman and calls themselves a woman, and is there in Congress whether you should refer to or as ms or mister, that's up to you.
Speaker 2: I have my beliefs. But that was interesting.
Speaker 1: Then this who could forget the clip from Gavin Newsom's hit podcast in which he and right wing influencer Charlie Kirk, we're talking about dudes in women's sports.
Speaker 8: It's like, you right now should come out and be like, you know what, the young man who's about to win the state championship in the long jump in female sports, that's that that shouldn't happen. You as the governor should step out there say no, no, and I appreciate and like, would you do something like that? Would you say no men in female sports? Well, I think it's an issue of fairness. I completely agree with you on that. So that's easy to call out the unfairness of that. There's also a humility and grace, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, there he gets into his lefty talking points, and.
Speaker 2: So that very weak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a good, cool question of fairness, and that is lacking in the sense of fairness. Right dudes whooping up on women in support? How when teenage boys can beat the world record holder women in track and field, for instance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's unfair anyway.
Speaker 1: So that was his very very weak statement. And as we've outlined, the left has gone crazy. Here's a letter to the editor of cal Matters guest editorial by Tory, who is, as she says, a queer parent based in Sacramento. Keeping in mind that queer can mean anything you want. It just means fighting the system. Man. Anyway, I'll just read her letter on the first episode of or editorial. On the first episode of his new podcast, gav You knw Some and Broke Some News, he no longer aligns with the Democratic Party on trans rights. He invited right wing provocateur Charlie Kirk Onto his show, unprompted, and what does that mean? You can invite anybody who wants, so do we, and proceeded to agree with him on whether trans athletes should be able to compete in girls' sports. The interview seemed intentionally design to show how much they had in common, like when Newsom complained about how weird it was when people shared their pronouns in a meeting.
Speaker 2: Yes, that is weird and abnormal.
Speaker 5: I actually makes the point, So that's that's something I felt like. His boys and girls sports thing was just kind of like really noncommittal. But the saying it's weird to say pronouns, Yeah, okay, yeah, I can see how that angered the far left.
Speaker 1: But she makes the point. She's quite correct. He wants the public to know that he agrees with Kirk and eighty five percent of America Tory. But anyway, right, So then she describes her family as in most ways totally boring and they have a very you know, normal lifestyle. And then she gets into the particulars it's worth it to us the fighting this because we need particular legal protections. I'm a lesbian, my partner carried our child, and she's known for decades that she's not a man or a woman. We are both on our child's birth certificate. But I got a second parent adoption just in case. My spouse had gender affirming surgery a year ago. They have no idea that, oh they they're not a man nor a woman, but they had gender affirming surgery. I hope it came out well anyway. She goes on to make her point at length. She describes Gabby sailing into the governor's office supporting LGBTQ minus plus times two over the power three stuff, and she gets to the key part. Instead of leading with a vision of California many people actually want, he's decided to scapegoat trans people for an imagined Midwest voter in a future presidential run. Nah, oh, it gets better. It's the twenty twenty four right wing script on repeat. This is how this woman sees the world. They push creepy political ideas until liberals, in an attempt to sound tough, adopt them instead of shutting them down. It's a trap, however, because then those creepy ideas become mainstream and newsome is falling for it.
Speaker 2: So the idea of.
Speaker 1: Men shouldn't whoop up on women in sports that are women's sports.
Speaker 2: She calls a.
Speaker 1: Creepy new idea, new political idea that's crept in or that there are men and there are women, which is a truth that has been known in all biological science since time immemorial. And there are some men who don't look particularly like a man and women who don't look very quote unquote womanly, but there's still men and women. I mean, that's been indisputable since the dawn of man. She calls that a creepy political idea pushed by con right wingers. If your view of the world is that twisted, are you actually mentally disturbed?
Speaker 5: Um, based on some people I know, I don't think so, just because you're surrounded by people everybody year around agrees with you, and you can't imagine the reality out there. Remember I said this several years back. I had a friend who worked in the university setting who came up the conversation, came up with the idea of putting pronouns and the sign off on your email. And this person, I said, you know who does that? And they said, doesn't everybody do that? Because they worked in a university setting, had only worked in a university setting, and we're in the depression that everybody in the world and everybody in America was putting the pronouns in their sign off on their email. Then I talked about it on the radio and the company you work for because I said, I only know my own industry, but.
Speaker 2: Nobody's doing that, I mean nobody.
Speaker 5: And then we got email after email after MeMail and said, no, nobody does that in my industry. So if you're surrounded by people that you know agree with you, I don't think you have to be crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Point, does ideology the capture of your brain bi ideology become madness?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But here's some more of those creepy new ideas being pushed by right winners. This trap has real consequences for the LGBTQ community. Trans athletes were the opening salvo in a playbook already well underway in Red States, elimination of healthcare for trans kids.
Speaker 2: That's right, if they get pneumonia, we just let them die. No.
Speaker 1: No, what has been eliminated is cruel experiments in sex change on children who can't possibly consent to that sort of thing. If your trends, you're not allowed to get a tetnis shot right, So drop the euphemisms, deer, and talk about what you're actually talking about, and that is eighty five ten or so in the public consciousness as well leads directly to elimination of healthcare for trans adults. Policing Genitalia leads to proposals like George's HB two sixty seven, which is about trans athletes, but would also restrict listen to this creep new right wing program. It would restrict parental birth certificate options to mother and father. Creepy right wing ideas. That's just crazy. Wow, Californias do not want any part of regressive laws or the bigotry they embolden. You, dear, I think you are a person of good conscience. You are pro child abuse, and you are bizarrely out of touch with humanity. This is the final note passed along by Nick. I thought this is so good. Keeping in mind, I am a man proudly, proudly displaying a diploma that says I have a degree in political science, even as a twenty two year old. In receiving my diploma, I noticed, wait a minute, my degree is political science, but it's a Bachelor of Arts, which is not a Bachelor.
Speaker 2: Of science, which is why you wear a lab coat toward right. Anyway, I thought it was a scientist.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, anyway, Nick writes, I think I heard this from Brett Weinstein or a similar smarty pants, but it made an impact. Things with science in the name are rarely science. We don't add the word science to things that are clearly science, like physics, chemistry, biology, etc. It's only added to things that need dressing up, like social science and no offense. But political science, Oh, I know, Oh, there's a fair amount of like statistical studies in political science and that sort of thing. But no, it's fair criticism. It's a dead giveaway that you're not talking about science when the word itself pops up.
Speaker 5: Anything that's mostly malleable theory is obviously not science.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wanted to get this on as part of this. This happened somewhere where somebody misgendered somebody and then things went crazy. This is an actual adults rolling around. Wow, these people are crazy. I'm looking at the video chaos at a Saint Patrick's gala over an ex teacher who refused to use trans students pronouns and somebody got all crazy, and then people were screaming, and these are people in suits and ties and dresses rolling around on the floor fighting, screaming about transgenderism and people should be in prison in various things.
Speaker 2: It was a Saint Patrick's stay gather so you're drunk.
Speaker 5: And then one other thing. I wish I had gotten the audio for this. I saw this video the other day of uh I can't can't think of his name, not one the decathlon in nineteen seventy six and became a woman a couple of years.
Speaker 2: Jenner as Caitlyn.
Speaker 5: Who's now Kaitlyn Jenner Bruce Jenner, who's actually a Trump Conservative but as a h goes by a woman's name noun, dresses as a woman and calls himself a woman. He was playing golf the other day and one of the people in his foursome had their phone out and was video him when he came out of the men's room.
Speaker 2: When they stopped at.
Speaker 5: One of the holes, he he, uh, you know, he needed to drain the lizard whoever, and thanks for that. So he came out and they asked him about use the men's room. He said, yeah, I haven't used a women No. The women's room. He came out of the women's room. Sorry video of him coming out of the women's room, and he said, I haven't used a men's room in eight years.
Speaker 2: Men's rooms are disgusting.
Speaker 5: And then they got into a conversation how much cleaner the women's room is in the men's room.
Speaker 2: But I just thought that was kind of funny, kind of a lighthearted. Men's rooms are disgusting, so I used the women's room.
Speaker 1: Wow, Wow, Yeah, Okay, it's gender bending, madness fighting.
Speaker 2: I as forgot in this.
Speaker 1: Otherwise it was profession Jenner who was like six for two thirty.
Speaker 2: I mean, a built dude, even at his age. It would be a little shocking.
Speaker 1: If you're a wow, misgendering and dead naming, you're a bigot.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: We got a lot more of this so called ceasefire and a bunch of other stuff coming up.
Speaker 2: Stay here, armstrong.
Speaker 6: Yet, if you look at the actual content of what President Putin said during that press conference, on the one hand, he said, yes, it's a great idea, it's a correct idea, the idea of this thirty day ceasefire, and we welcome it. Butt And it was a big butt, And he went on to list a raft of kind of preconditions, some of those including that during this thirty day complete ceasefire, Ukraine would have to stop training its troops, it would not be able to mobilize its troops, it would not be able to receive any weaponry, and a number of different issues he raised, essentially trying to really apparently slow this whole process down.
Speaker 5: He likes big butts. Yes, it was a big butt. I agree to the Sea Spire butt. It's got to be everything we want to nothing they want.
Speaker 1: I mean, this isn't even I mean, you don't need to be a political analyst. Now, well he's saying he's in favor of it, then setting conditions that are utterly unacceptable and almost hilariously impractical. So then he can, you know, prolong the process and try to play Trump.
Speaker 5: Right, and then it works to a certain extent in that I saw many headlines that at least the big print headline was putin agrees to Sea Spire, and then the print underneath it would be depending on conditions or whatever.
Speaker 2: But you know, the headline was that's idiotic.
Speaker 5: I know it's idiotic anyway, as Zolensky thought it was idiotic.
Speaker 6: President Zelenski saying and response to President Putin's comments and that press conference that his words were quote, very predictable and very manipulative. He went on to basically accuse President Putin of being too much of a coward to just come out out and say that basically Russia wants to continue the war. He went on to say that Ukraine, unlike Russia, will not be getting in the way of peace and trying to make things difficult.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he went he said, what we've heard from Russia's Putin is very predictable, very manipulative. In practice, he's preparing a rejection, which that is what's happening.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, while calling it an acceptance, I mean it's not even it's so transparent where we even discussing.
Speaker 5: The interesting thing and the whole world is waiting to see this is once it's clear that Putin has rejected this, Zelensky having finally agreed to it. What's Trump's move? What's the United States move in terms of any pressure toward Putin? Or do you start arming Ukraine like crazy, which Trump threatened during the campaign.
Speaker 1: Right, So we'll see speaking of difficult deals next hour, our four we will have a look at the deal the Trump administration has offered to Columbia University to resume of funding them, and I love it.
Speaker 5: Oh small other fair Speaking of Trump, I forgot to mention one thing that has happened today on that front.
Speaker 2: Let me find that because it is good. Bah bah bah bah bah bah. I got some other good stuff.
Speaker 5: Trump warned Putin today that millions could die if fighting in Ukraine doesn't end. I don't know what that means. Millions. What do you expect to happen? I think you're absolutely arms correct. Putin's not going to agree to a ceasefire. He's going to drag it out. How is Trump going to react to this? He's going to Is he going to play along and act like Putin's actually trying to make up his mind?
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: You ain't not a guess, No, no, I cannot imagine what's Trump's mind at this point toward put I just don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't get the things he says, and does you know, I don't think I have a guess either.
Speaker 5: I suppocify as going to guess it would be he allows Putin to drag this out and stretch it out and acts like Putin's trying to come to an agreement but hope not.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and getty