Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tappen.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go, Danielle.
Speaker 1: When you do a phone tap, it's always fabulous. It better be today or you're gonna be letting us down big time. Oh boy, All right, I'm kidding. What's it all about? All right?
Speaker 3: So Jack is a germophobe, right, So he is home sick and his girlfriend Lindsay, thought it would be funny for us to call him because they put a temp in his chair at work to get his work done while he's at home.
Speaker 1: Sick, and the temp will call. But the temp is also sick.
Speaker 2: All right, So Jack the germaphone. Yes, let's go ahead and uh see what we can do with him. Daniel good luck.
Speaker 1: Your assignment is to mess with him.
Speaker 2: Listen to your phone?
Speaker 1: Is this Jack?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Jack? Where's the key? Who is this? The key to the top the desk dra at the top? Where is it?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: What? Who?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Desper? Who is this?
Speaker 1: This is Christen of the TEP that they hired because you're out sick. So I need the key. We don't know where you put it, and we need something that's in the top drawer.
Speaker 3: Wait.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you're you're in my desk at work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm the tap that they hired until you come back because you're out sick. So I I have allergies.
Speaker 2: So I've tried to find the key because there's like a piece of paper that somebody need know.
Speaker 3: We should be at my desk right now.
Speaker 1: Well, how is your work going to get done while you're out sick?
Speaker 3: Can I who hired you?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: Kevin? Kevin?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I need you to just step away from my desk right now and to like clear something up? Please? Could you just like could you wipe down where you've been and just please leave my office?
Speaker 1: What could you need to clear up your home up?
Speaker 2: Sick?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 1: You sound like you're really sick. You need to lay down and have some soup.
Speaker 3: I'm not that sick. Stop coughing in my office. What would you like me to cough outside?
Speaker 1: I can't. No, I have to do by Mark. I have to do buy war. That's why I need to know what the keys. That's it.
Speaker 3: I'm coming into doctor Kevin myself.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: No, if you come at Jack, you're gonna get everybody sick. No sicker than you're getting everybody right now.
Speaker 2: Lindsay, Hi, I think he's really getting in the car to come there.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, call him back quick to stop him from coming. Okay, okay, Hello, Hey, I can't call it right now.
Speaker 2: I'm going No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Where the hell did I put my car keys?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: I just got a call from some tends at work. They hired.
Speaker 3: Its sitting in my desk like coughing, like he's coughing on the.
Speaker 1: Home, like all over my desk, looking for some key or something.
Speaker 3: I gotta go in and get some paper, do anything.
Speaker 1: No, I get my keys.
Speaker 2: Where are my car keys?
Speaker 1: They're not in the Stop looking for the keys.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't do leave in the house. Why don't you know in the fridge.
Speaker 2: Get some chicken little soup in there.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't want go sit down the couch.
Speaker 2: Just help me.
Speaker 3: Where the keys are?
Speaker 1: No, okay, no, I have the keys. You're not going anywhere. Why do you have my keys?
Speaker 3: Just sit down and take any breath?
Speaker 1: No, no, give me my keys. Why do you have my keys? What if I had to drive myself to the hospital. I think you're sick.
Speaker 2: I definitely think so. Who is this jackets Danielle from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show.
Speaker 1: You just got phone tapped. I'm as sick as a dog, and you're calling me up, buying her, sticking the couch, playing jokes on me. So have you took a noodle soup?
Speaker 3: I wanted tomato soup. But you were listening, so you knew.
Speaker 1: That Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 3: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participation the Elvis Doran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show