Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being one of those right down hour toll free telephone number. If you want to be a part of the program, it is eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us. We're going to spend some time on the situation in Iran. Iranian insiders now fear that the economic destruction. I'm calling it a preview of coming attractions if the Iranians don't sign on to the deal and it's getting you know, this is their time of choosing. And I think the President is showing great restraint because the President is giving him giving them the preview of coming attractions. They will have no economy if the President blows up their oil infrastructure. And right now with the blockade, which is tremendously effective, even China turning around a big tanker that they had filled up yesterday, everybody now abiding by the blockade. And now the blockade has even expanded out. They've expanded beyond the street or horror mood horror moods, and they now it's now encompassing the entire Iranian coast. And Ranian insiders feared the economic destruction being caused by the US Israeli bombing and the blockade could now topple the entire regime. As many as twelve million jobs, nearly half of Iran's workforce are now at risk of being furloughed or laid off. What does that mean when people don't have a paycheck coming in and then the food supply starts to run short.
Speaker 2: What at that point?
Speaker 1: What are people going to have to lose nothing? And this is where the president's showing restraint. He does not want to destroy life for the Iranian people, the Persian culture, the Persian people. They have an amazing, inspiring history, really amazing, and that can be recaptured and that is the hope that will happen here. This can be over very very quickly for those of you that are impatient. But the President, I think very wisely, is trying to give this fourth, fifth tier level of leadership because everyone else has been wiped out, an opportunity to feel the pain of what's coming and what will then be permanent. And there's no way the US is leaving the sixty percent enriched uranium. It's not going to happen, and we'll see how this unfolds. But before we do that, I want to get to this issue. I'm getting really annoyed Linda at the Catholic Church, and I want to backtrack a second. I went to Catholic schools. I said this the last two days on this program. I want to remind people if you're just listening and you didn't hear it. I went for twelve years. I was raised Catholic and I went to Mass every Sunday, and my mom and dad were both pretty devout people in their life, and I admired their faith. It gave me a great foundation for my life. I'm grateful to the church because what happened is being immersed in it throughout my life. You know, even though I probably was not paying attention to ninety percent of the time or really that interested in it at that point in my life, it got through and it definitely awakened my conscience. I know right from wrong. I know what I'm right, I know what I'm wrong, and it's been nothing but a positive in my life and so many respects. However, you know the reason that I say I'm a non denominational Christian is I really am am pretty I just can't reconcile with the fact that they never dealt with institutionalized corruption and the one position, because if you've ever been to a Mass, the Holy Eucharist comes directly from Jesus Christ himself, and I think it's a beautiful service. And unfortunately the church made a terrible decision. You know, eleven of the twelve Apostles were married. For the first twelve hundred years of the church, priests were allowed to marry. Then they came up, and I think it was all for financial reasons and fear that divorce may cost the church a lot of money. If priests got married, they got divorced, it would cost the church a lot of money.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: So there were many, many financial considerations, not exactly the best reason in my view. But if Jesus wanted people not to be married, why did he pick eleven of the twelve apostles that were married? And it didn't make sense. Then now somebody's going to call in some smarty alec and say, well, Hannity, he didn't pick any women to be part of his apostles, No, but women played a very very important role, starting with his own mother and Mary Magdalene and many other women that followed Jesus and served him. But that's a different that's a different discussion for a different day. So well, the Pope keeps upping the ante. I think he's enjoying the attention. And what's frustrating to me, And it's hard to say, because I'd rather not criticize the church.
Speaker 2: I'd rather.
Speaker 1: I wish they would fix their institutional corruption. You know, this child's abuse scandal was real, and the parishes knew about it, and the bishops knew about it. The cardinals knew about it, and they systemically covered a lot of it up. Rome knew about it, and nobody ever dealt with it head on, owned it and compensated victims of corruption, and horrible things were done to people that were victims. It was terrible, and to this day I don't feel that they adequately have addressed what had happened during the scandal and then putting that aside. Then you have all these different popes, and many of them have radical left political points of view. I was very frustrated with Pope Francis, less frustrated with Pope Benedict. The best pope in my lifetime was Pope John Paul the Second. As far as I'm concerned. Now we've got Pope Leo the fourteenth who keeps amplifying his condemnation of the president and the US Israeli war with Iran, saying God does not bless any conflict, That's what he's saying. And he certainly doesn't side with those who drop bombs, that's what he said. The only problem is, and I would think that the Pope would be well versed in the Bible, both the Old and New Testament, because contrary to the Pope's statement condemning this conflict with Iran, the number one state sponsor of terror that has been moomenting terror around the world and in the region, going on for forty seven straight years and killing how many tens and tens of thousands of innocent people. If you look at the Bible, it contains over four hundred references to war for over four hundred, you know, depicting God, even in the Old Testament, is authorizing, commanding, intervening in battles for Israel.
Speaker 2: And I mentioned David and Goliath.
Speaker 1: That's maybe the one example that everybody knows about. Are King Saul or you know, the Walls of Jericho and all these other instances. I can go on and on and on. So it is frustrating to me. And then I look at the Pope. You know, forty five thousand protesters that's estimated, was slaughtered in Iran by this evil regime, and he's not condemned the mass killings of these Iranians. Why not Iran's attempt to build the nuclear weapon as they believe in this ridiculousness of strapping bombs on innocent men, women, young men, and young especially young men, and telling them to go killing men, women and children, and a promise of a reward in heaven of seventy two virgins. Why won't he address that controversial issue? Is he afraid? He doesn't want to comment, he's not aware of it. You know, you just get a vague, longstanding position against all countries developing nukes that that is not the issue at hand. Are they are steadfast in their commitment to getting a nuclear weapon coupled with their radical ideology it is a death cult? And not a peep out of the Pope about the death cult and about the mulls in Iran. You're not a peep out of the Pope. After residential neighborhoods in this conflict have been hit densely populated areas. Tel Aviv has been targeted heavily in this conflict. You know, you just get vague statements against all war. Why hasn't he spoken out against the Uranian regime? Why is any fighting with them? Or's bombing of holy sites in Jerusalem?
Speaker 2: Not a peep.
Speaker 1: Or a RAN's oppression and rape and murder of innocent women, especially if they don't dress a certain way. Or a RAN's execution of people that are gay and lesbian. Not a peep out of the Pope Iran's involvement in killing American troops in Iraq and bey Root.
Speaker 2: Not a peep.
Speaker 1: First, American Pope Iran's funding of terrorism, the terror proxies that they fund and they are. I did condemn the October seventh attack, you know, and condemned terrorism, but he never specifically mentioned Iran.
Speaker 2: He only wants to go after Donald Trump now.
Speaker 1: He also recently met with David Axelrod and far left Illinois Governor JB.
Speaker 2: Pritzgro.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he talked all about abortion, which the Church takes a very strong stance on.
Speaker 2: I doubt it.
Speaker 1: And if you go to his old Twitter account, he retweeted a message asking if Donald Trump can see the stuff cause by wrongfully deporting migrants. So he's a radical leftist, He's a radical democrat. It's obvious, you know. He retweeted a post referring to Trump's immigration policies as nothing remotely Christian really, you know, and retweeted a post criticizing Trump's bad ombres line as fueling racism and nativism. You know, and they wonder why the church has seen in decline of people, And I can go through common and verse. I'm just sick and tired of it. Iran just sentenced four protesters to death, including a woman. Where's Pope Leo speaking out in defense of that woman and preventing this woman from getting murdered because she dared to oppose the crackdown? Tom Homan fired back at the Pope, explaining what Vatican leaders don't know about immigration? Pope Leo's warning the tyrants or ravaging the world. Oh question for the Pope, will this world that you seem to care so much about commenting on be better off with or without a nuclear armed Iran? And when will you speak out against radical Islamic terrorism? And when will you speak out? Was it a good thing? Because you're the one that commented that God doesn't bless any conflict. Is it a good or a bad thing that Donald Trump wiped out the Isis Caliphate? Have you ever seen Isis soldiers beheading people on a beach the way I have? And do you have any comment about that? The converter Dye Philosophy haven't heard the Pope comment on that at all either. Haven't heard a peep out of the Pope on that, you know dispatch from inside the Vatican bubble during a remarkable exchange between you know, the Pope and the present. Why won't where is this pope's moral cla That's what I'm asking? Well, at what point was it okay for David to kill Goliath and for God himself to mention war? Did God do a horrible thing when he parted the Red Sea and then drown the Pharaoh's soldiers so the Israelis can make it to the other side to the Promised Land? Was that a bad thing? Are you going to now judge God and question God? In the four hundred references? I mean they're very specific. I mean I went there. I could spend the next two hours of this program and give you a chapter and verse on it. I won't bore you with that, but I could four hundred references to war in the Bible, God authorizing, commanding, intervening in battles for Israel, which by the way, directly contradicts what the Pope said. God does not bless any conflict. I'm not trying to pick on the Catholic Church here, but this is a fight that he's picking. And if he's going to have this selective moral outrage that he's feigning and seemingly enjoying this public fight with Donald Trump, I think it's time that he starts to get questioned.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump takes questions all the time.
Speaker 1: Nobody gets to answer ask the Pope a single thing, and I think it's time, and I would like to offer myself as the person to go interview the Pope. I think I'm uniquely qualified. I studied Latin theology, went to Catholic Church for twelve years. I'd love to interview the Pope and I would ask him these tough questions and why doesn't he why is he only speaking out in this instance, and maybe he can explain God's references to war in the Bible and why he says that God doesn't bless any conflict because that contradicts exactly what's said in the Bible. Or talk about the history of the Church and corruption and why the Church has never dealt with its corruption. Now it may sound a little harsh, but I was raised Catholic, care about the church. I got a lot out of the church. I get a lot out of the Mass, because that's that is the Mass, the last Supper with Jesus and his apostles, when he told them exactly what would be happening and then ordered them, you know, to love one another as I have loved you. Church is beauty, could be beautiful. The Mass is beautiful. It's just sad that unfortunately, like a lot of big institutions, a lot of corruption takes over. I know that I got that out of the way. I have a lot of people pissed off. This is not one thing I said that's not true. That is really frustrating to me. You know that the Pope wants to keep this battle with Donald Trump going, and then you look at his former Twitter feed. He was he was a radical leftist. He's met with JB. Pritzker, and that's axel Rod. It's ridiculous. The overwhelming majority of the Senate Democrats voted to block US arm sales to Israel.
Speaker 2: That is your new Democratic Party.
Speaker 3: Next, didn't the I R S scandal and the NSA atrocities convince you you need a watchdog on Washington with insiders sources. You need Hannity every day.
Speaker 2: So what's going on in Washington today? Oh? Let me see.
Speaker 1: Overwhelming majority of Senate Democrats just voted to block US arm cells to Israel. This is the rise of anti Semitism in the halls of Congress, especially the Democratic Party college campuses. Notice those same you know college kids that are out there road testing. You know, Israel loses the equivalent of forty thousand Americans in a day on October seventh. When you extrapolate their population compared to ours, what do you expect? What would you want America to do if we lost forty thousand Americans in a day and we knew who did it, What would you want us to do? Would you want us to fight back?
Speaker 2: Or no?
Speaker 1: I would say obliterate You know the country, the people responsible for this happening and those that aid in a bet them or elect them anyway. They voted a block arm sales to Israel a reflection of where the Democratic Party is today. I mean, this is a party they didn't They don't want to fund the Department of Homeland Security. They didn't want to fund the police. They want to defund, dismantled, no bail reimagine police departments. They want open borders. They created the most preventable national security disaster in history. Now they have sanctuary cities and states. They take taxpayer dollars to provide benefits that people that don't respect are laws, borders, and sovereignty. Then they want to give them, you know, they want to reward illegal activity with citizenship and free benefits.
Speaker 2: It's insane.
Speaker 1: Rember Kamala wanted taxpayer funded sex change operations for illegals, and Tim Wallas wanted taxpayer funded college for illegal immigrants. It's madness. We can't afford it. Democratic votes on a pair of resolutions from Bernie Sanders not enough to overcome universal opposition from Republicans. The votes represent a watershed moment in the party's relationship with Israel, and some of the most notable names to vote in favor of blocking military transfers to Israel. Let's see Cory Booker, a Senate both Arizona senators among the Democrats to vote for both resolutions. Did you pick up Linda Anna Paula Luna yesterday said that there's somebody from Arizona and the US Senate only two people from Arizona that are in the United States Senate. One of them, he's predicting going to have a major I don't know if it's quite swallwell like, but it's going to have a major problem surviving.
Speaker 2: That's what it sounded like to me. Is that what you heard?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think Annapolina Luna has definitely been standing firm on if you are consorting with people that are work in your office, then you're going to have a problem.
Speaker 2: Where's your office? If you have a home aufice, I have.
Speaker 4: A home office. I have a work office. You know my office is. It's lovely and I do not canodle left with the stand.
Speaker 1: But you left U York. You don't live in New York anymore, right, Amen? And when people ask you what you do for a living and you tell them you've working.
Speaker 4: I'm a garden radio. I like gardening.
Speaker 2: I don't want to admit it.
Speaker 1: Iranian insiders rightly fearing the economic destruction caused by the US and Israel bombing.
Speaker 2: This blockade is crushing them. Now.
Speaker 1: That's why I am more optimistic than ever. And there are people pushing for an extension give them more time. I'm not on that list of given more time. I'm sick of giving them time. US military expanding the president straight o Hormuz blockade. The blockade now encompasses the entirety of the Iranian coast. US military forces now widening their shipping blockade on a Ran to include cargoes deemed contraband any vessels suspected of trying to reach Iranian territory will be subject to belligerent right to visit and search. US Navy said, these vessels regardless of location or subject to visit, boards, urch and seizure.
Speaker 2: That's moving along just perfectly.
Speaker 1: Here's the interesting part too, because the President, you know, put out these tweets yesterday. If we didn't fully understand the context of it all, but the President said yesterday that China agreed not to send weapons to Iran, and then he predicted, by the way, you know, I'm scheduled to go to China with the President on air force one and you are aware of that one?
Speaker 2: They're correct?
Speaker 4: Or no, I was not aware of it. Should I hit the breaking new sounder? Nobody told me?
Speaker 2: Well, I just told you, because I just uh.
Speaker 4: Thirty million other people.
Speaker 1: I figure that this is like the only chance of my life that I'll ever get to go to China. I don't think China likes me. I don't think I want them to particularly like me.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, Trump keeps telling us how much you likes him, so I'm sure he's gonna.
Speaker 2: Like you well.
Speaker 1: In Helsinki and Vietnam and Singapore and all these other trips that I've been on. Even when I go to Israel and I've been to Iraq and all these other places, it always becomes challenging because you can't use your phone. If you even turn your phone on for one second, these very sophisticated spy agencies will download the content of your phone. Can you believe that I got a call from the FBI. Your phone has been hacked by the Iranians? And what does that mean? There's nothing on there that I really give a rip about. I'm not Eric Swaalwall, I'm not mister Feng Feang, but.
Speaker 4: Just tell the Mother Jones already tried. It didn't work. We're fine, move along.
Speaker 2: What did Mother Jones try?
Speaker 4: They printed all fifty seven pages that came out when they did that whole thing where they were releasing people's text messages. Remember that's when they were like, oh my god, he believes everything he says.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that happened to me. That was the first time. Then there was the second and third time. Then there was the January sixth committee. I don't have privacy, it doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: It's over. I got. I got.
Speaker 1: Well, really, they went to my lawyer and told that the Chinese, the Iranians, the Russians have all hacked into my phone at different times. That's very that's that's a little weird. It is not a normal life, definitely. And then if you ask them what you're supposed to do and they give you a list of things I do, I don't think any of it works, to be honest, I think if anyone wants it. But anyway, the interesting thing is China is very happy, and I'm permanently opening the Straight of Horn Moose. Now, a sanctioned Chinese oil tanker crossed the Straight of Horn moves uh, and they were had to return back to Iran after the blockade, you know, stop them from moving forward. The boarded voyage of this of this Chinese owned tanker blacklisted by the US and twenty twenty three shows how the US Navy successfully blocked the flow of ships carrying Iranian oil. It is now you got China on our side because they want this crap to stop, and.
Speaker 2: I don't blame them.
Speaker 1: It's kind of sad. Maybe the Pope can weigh in on this. Iran's barbaric regime is now set to execute their first female protester over these recent protests, one of the estimated sixteen hundred that are now sentenced to death the latest killings. Pete Haik Saith warning Iranian leaders choose wisely. I would tell them that you should probably listen to the president, that is my advice. But didn't I tell the leaders of Iran? Remember there were reports they had their planes on the run on the tarmac and they were ready to head to Russia and they were probably going to pillage the country and they were going to take off with tons of money. That's the way all these people do when they when they seek asylum and I'm like, here, here's my advice. And I said it on radio and I said it on TV. If I was you, I would get on that plane as soon as possible. Don't don't pass go, don't collect two hundred, take your money with you. You can get out safely.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: If you wait, you're probably going to be dead. And when Operation Epic Fury happened, what happened, Linda? They missed their window of opportunity. They think they were going.
Speaker 4: To They don't think that. I mean, here's the problem, right, you think that he's kidding. He's not kidding. He's telling you. He's giving you the playbook. You can either get in the game or you can get hurt.
Speaker 1: Well, the president is showing great restraint and some people say that is how could you say that, hannedy, he's not showing restraint. Well, you know, he can ruin their whole economy right now, permanently, and he's not done it.
Speaker 2: And the President's also straightforward.
Speaker 1: He's going to take their uranium one way or the other, and there is an operational way that they will be able to do it. Iran is crumbling, you know, Victor Davis Hans So I really like Victor Davis Hanson a lot. Here's the headline. Iran crumbles, critics scramble. Trump's long game leaves the media exposed. And he said, if you look at the uranium war, I'd call it the longer view, not the short term, twenty four hour news cycle. And he said, what's happening right now is the left wing of the United States political spectrum, the Democratic Party, and they are in nexus now. And I'd add to that the weirdo conspiracy theorist, isolationist nut jobs out there. So anything that looks unfortunate from the point of American success in a ran they cling to. Last Monday, it looked like President Trump after his tweet on Easter that he was gonna go after them and destroy civilization as they know it. They say he's a warmonger, and they put him in this box. If he doesn't strike, he's Taco Trump.
Speaker 2: There's anything.
Speaker 1: Trumps followed through on pretty much everything he promised he would do, and if he did follow through, then he was a war criminal.
Speaker 2: He couldn't win.
Speaker 1: He announced his negotiations the next day and it's Taco Okay. Well, now we have the blockade that outmaneuvered them, you know, we have.
Speaker 2: And Victor Davis.
Speaker 1: Hanson is saying, if you take the long view, the only way you can do this is look at history, and history says it's very unusual one side has been this victorious in what is an asymmetrical war, especially against the strongest power by all accounts, ninety three million people, a massive territory, and people were terrified of it, not just the Gulf monarchies, but obviously Europe.
Speaker 2: I think NATO's done at the end of this, I really do.
Speaker 1: I think we'll see I think we'll see bilateral deals with countries, especially Eastern Bloc Western European countries, the former Eastern Bloc, you know, like Poland, etc. I think we're going to have individual you know, security agreements with them. I think NATO is in its current configuration, is done anyway. So Victor Davis Hansen goes on, we say the strait was open before the war. Yeah, open, but it was opened on the condition that Iran would close it in any minute.
Speaker 2: I know for a fact.
Speaker 1: Pay attention, I said, I know for a fact that they anticipated what would happen with the Strait of Hormuz, and I know for a fact that they anticipated the Iranians would mine it, which is why they had mind sweepers right there available at a moment's notice. If you look realistically, they don't have a military. They have lost probably hundreds of billions of not a trillion dollars or half a trillion dollars, you know, in a half century investment in missiles and now in drones and sophisticated aircraft, and i'd add nuclear capability. Their command and control is down to their you know, fourth and fifthier. We don't know if the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, we don't know who exists. We don't know if they if it's a political class, we don't know if it's the theocracy. We know that they have benefited from the money that the regime takes in, but that money now is going to dry up very quickly and may dry up permanently, which might then motivate them to switch sides. And this is where the regime could totally collapse, which would be great for the people. The Persian people would have another a new lease on life, which I would love for them. It's very fluid, but militarily it's very clear. This has been an overwhelming devastating war for Iran and who are you know, who are the winners and losers? Russia's has no presidence in Venezuela, it is no presence in Latin America, no presence in the Middle East. It's you know, the Assad regime is God and Donald Trump is winning and there are people that don't like it. Democrats Haakim Jeffreys predicting that the president's going to fail. Oh he didn't fail. I mean, this is going to go down in the history books is one of the greatest ever. If the president gets this dust reopens the streets, then it's just game changing. And on the other side of that, you're going to see all of these Gulf state countries, they're all going to want to recognize Israel to move on. By the way, the Israelis the strike that they had on Hezbalah in Lebanon saw its command structure across Lemanond come under what Israeli officials described as the most devastating blows. As a matter of fact, they described it as more devastating than the twenty twenty four Pager attack. Simultaneous explosions fifty Israeli aircraft struck more than one hundred his balla targets in one shot. Now they're going to begin I guess negotiations is going to be a ceasefire. It's going to be a ten day ceasefire, the President announced, and apparently it's going to be at the White House. That should be very interesting. Now the President says, Israel Lebanon agree to a ten day seasfire. So we'll see what happens. Anyway, A lot of good things happening, but this could all end tomorrow.
Speaker 2: This is the thing.
Speaker 1: The President just has to make the decision that he wants it. But I don't think. I do not think. And by the way, God bless them. The Nigel Farage, he took aim at you know, Neville Chamberlain Starmer and said that this is a terrible disaster. Not to support America when it asked for support is extraordinary, an extraordinary thing to have been done. And he's now gonna Callen Starmer. And I think he has a very good shot to being the next Prime minister. And I think it'd be great. All right when we come back, we got a lot to get to. We'll check in with a Navy admiral straight ahead