Speaker 1: You're listening to Jojas one now with me Jojo Siua and iHeart Radio Podcast. Oh yeah, we are back with another Joja's one. Now we got number two with mister Tyler Cameron.
Speaker 2: Shall we all right? I want to know level of difficulty for you special Forces. Obviously it was torturous and it was very difficult. And I know, like me sleeping in the bed as a five eight, I mean, I'm not scrowny, but I'm not like I'm not a six something football player, you know what I mean? Like what for you was sleeping in the bed, Like what for you was carrying the bergen? Like like did you ever put on the berg in the bag and you were like, oh this is heavy or was it like yeah, okay, all right.
Speaker 3: As long as it was like it was kind of like to me, it was just work. Yeah, it was like this is what we gotta do. This is what we gotta do. Yeah, you know, I never thought twice about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And for me the burgen, you know, as long as it was tight to my body, it was fine. I could work with it. And every time I wanted to complain or bitch about my bergen, I would look at you, look at Aaron Jackson and y'all wouldn't have a look on your face of any type of her or anything or any complaints. I'd be like, well, if they ain't complaining, I can't complain. Yeah, you know, and so like you and you and Aaron were a big part of my success of keeping going is because y'all, y'all were just positive. You didn't show any I said, well, I gotta be resilient.
Speaker 2: I was just giving off the worst vibes. I was like, that's all I've heard is everyone just said I had the course entergy. It was always so tired.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was us.
Speaker 2: I was never tired. Everyone thinks I was wide awake the whole time. I was like, nah, I was. I was dead. I was.
Speaker 3: You gets and sometimes you would get a little worn out. Yeah, were you able to fall asleep? Always I did.
Speaker 2: I could fall asleep. I would get the first the first few nights when I was right next to Tara, I have a lot of like like breathing, drinking sound pet peeves, you know what I mean. And so that was she would make her warm beverage and I would try to sleep and she would and I would just be like, oh, it's so bad. But then once I'm out, I'm fine. And then once Tara left, I was next to Jack and Tom, and Tom would spit his band aids on my bed, which would frustrate me, and he would do his arts and crafts right next to me, and so that was like that would keep me awake occasionally. But the good news is I I actually I sleep better in worse conditions. Really, I would sleep better on a floor with no blanket than I would on a pillow blanket bed. I don't know why. So the sleeping for me wasn't Once I found out there was a rat though, those a little mouse in our cabin. I blame it on Jack because he always just sing the Mickey Mouse theme song. He'd walk around and go, who's the leader of the made for you and me? And so I blame I blame the mouse for him. Body's little mouse trap that he made. God, there's just so many memories on forces I.
Speaker 3: Know, and it's crazy, like some of them blur out until someone like says he talks about it, Oh, I can't believe that did happen, And.
Speaker 2: Then it like fills a flood of memories, or like when you're watching it too, Like I noticed watching it. I was like forgot exactly.
Speaker 3: Like I totally forgot when we did the beasting, how bad a shape Nick was in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was hard, the beasting, the.
Speaker 3: World, jumping, the frozen trot through the workout my neck.
Speaker 2: I remember all of us, like all of us were dead, but we all knew that he needed everyone's help to get him.
Speaker 3: Like Aaron drug him to the shower, got him in hot water. Yeah, like and like we were all. I was like, Aaron brought that up yesterday. I was like, damn, I totally forgot that happened. I totally forgot he went through that, you know, yeah, another one who just like scratched his way through that.
Speaker 2: Unreal, unreal. When you think of forces, what is like just one fun, fun memory or story that comes.
Speaker 3: Fun fond memory? I got. I got a good one for you.
Speaker 2: I got you memory, Oh shit, what do you got?
Speaker 3: All Right? So me and you, I'm on, uh I wonderful remember this. I'm on. You're gonna know this one right away. So I say it, I'm on log.
Speaker 2: Duty meaning oh god, yeah if I do not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I got a chop wood, right, and they teach us how to chop wood, you know. And yeah, so I'm all right, just you got to make sure you fall through, you know, follow through through the big supportive block.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Also side note the gay and me always wanted to be on wood duty with the boys. I'm very much so a boy's girl, like I don't. I don't find it easy to become friends with girls, but I find it very easy to become friends with boys. I think that's primarily why, like you, while we were there, especially you, Nick and Body became like my boys, you know what I mean. And then now me, you and Nick are very close. But I always want to be on wood duty. Never knew how to chop wood, never held an act of my life, never even looked at planks wood like that in my life. But I always wanted to play with the boys. And all right, now now you go.
Speaker 3: So you always want to go in a group of two at least, right, So, I like, Jojo, you want to roll with me. I gotta get some wood, chops some wood, and like sometimes I would just go out there chop wood to get away and like clear my mind a little bit. Yeah, and I'm chopping and JoJo's hanging with me. And she's like, I want to try. I was like, you want to give it a go? And she's like yeah. I was like, all right, Jojo, just make sure you hit the block, like when you fall through, hit the hit the support of block. You know what I mean. I don't need you getting hurt, you know. And they were so they were so hard on us about making sure we did that, because you could you could fall through, miss it and then hit yourself.
Speaker 2: And I didn't know you could do that.
Speaker 3: She sure did it, and you learned the hard way. So Jojo gets her first crack right, goes up, takes a big old swing, misses everything and goes right hits her ship and I go, oh my god, Jojo just hit her shin. Like I have, you know many things I have Jojo about the cutter leg off, the biggest star on our show, about the color leg Off. I'm like, I'm in Jojo her like and my mom's past. Yeah, but yeah, like Joe's mom is going to come to New Zealand now and kick my ass. Like ah, but somehow, somehow that thing did not really leave a mark. Gave me like a little indent and bruise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, give me a little bump in debt.
Speaker 3: We got so lucky, so lucky, Yeah, so lucky.
Speaker 2: Then but then you got it. Now you gotta hide my wood skills up.
Speaker 3: And then but then she got after it. Then she started smacking that wood. She was she was doing her things. She was a big part of keeping us warm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anytime anyone wanted to chop it, I was like, can I go with you? And then and I got good at it. I was never the best at it, but I figured it out. I never hit my leg again. I learned the very hard way, played it safe. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Another thing I thought I would never do was was past toilet paper back and forth.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: You know, with you, I was like, I'm sat on the toilet. I'm like, I'm Joe's right next to me.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what world.
Speaker 3: Am I in? You got any one of those wet wipes? Like yeah, there you out enjoy Like it's just so, I mean, all all decency is out the window. You know, we're all too tired of care.
Speaker 2: Remember they're like it was the first week And Tara specifically was like, and I think I think Angela as well, Black China, We're like, can we do like boys on the left girls on the right, and I remember being like, the left one's closest. I'm going to that one, like I'm going to which everyone looks cleanest, which I want there's no droppings.
Speaker 3: In like I was trying to find. I was trying to follow those rules. And I would just see Jojo in our stall. I see everyone else on our stall. I'm like, well to go to their stall. Now.
Speaker 2: No one cared after day one, did not miss.
Speaker 3: Anywhere, I mean, And then there was p all over the seats, like it was so bad, we're missing I was missing, you know, like that was you part. I'm part of the part problem. Yeah.
Speaker 2: God, I remember me and Aaron and Kelly and Savannah too, and we were going to be like this fucking boys.
Speaker 3: God, well you all have the right stalls, we have the left stalls.
Speaker 2: Y'all get out of here, Get out of here. We had this episode three watch party and we're watching and right and and I'm up in front with my three best friends and all the cast was like standing in the back and Ty had like just you had just come in, right, and my mom was sitting behind me, right, and the episode is like five minutes in and you were still like in the back with all the homies saying hi, and all of a sudden, like five ten minutes into the episode, I turn around and my Mom's on a beanback and Tyler is just chilling there next to my mom. And it was the sweetest little visual because you had never met my mom.
Speaker 3: I got to touch on the phone, so I was like, tonight, I'm gonna get to know where I'm gonna get to hang out with it.
Speaker 2: It was so sweet. And then my dog came over and it was just like the three of them sitting all chilling, and then I it was like maybe like ten more minutes in it, and then I turned around in the whole entire recruit, all the recruits that were there. Who was all there? Yes, So we had Jack, Jack, Nick.
Speaker 3: Nick, and Natalie. We had Kelly with us, q Q sitting with us.
Speaker 2: Tara popped in for a second. Yeah, Aaron was there. I mean it was adorable. It made my heart so happy.
Speaker 3: It shows how your mom is. We all want to sit next to her.
Speaker 2: She's a good one, a good one. We like her to watch Episode one with Billy, Episode three with my Mom, which was better. There is there is a right answer here. And you're probably not gonna pick it, so it's just brace impact.
Speaker 3: I know where I'm at, so I'm gonna have to go with moms. Of course. You know, my mom has been good to me, so it's it's it was great watching with her. But like the Fox will never have a cooler watch party than what you have. You like, Fox don't have to have you have to have you on every single show they do from here on out pretty much. Yeah, so the box shows out, so they're gonna need some more epic watch parties. I mean, I mean every corner you look there was something there for a reason. It was so cool, Like I mean, toy soldiers everywhere, all his balloons, there were all the colors army dude. It was insane. I love like the the Jojo Cua Military Museum. We add downstairs.
Speaker 2: I put my my boots, my armband. Can't say a few things that are in it, but my journal. We had it all framed and in shadow boxes.
Speaker 3: And all it was. It was amazing. It was so cool. So I'm definitely gonna do that with mine.
Speaker 2: Now, Yeah, you should shadow box.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 2: It was It's like it keeps it nice and keeps it like memory.
Speaker 3: Those memories and those moments from that we'll always cherish and look back on and remember, you know, like it's a good momental. It always like I have like certain things from that that I'm going to put in my office that I'll always turn to and look at.
Speaker 2: When you see them, does it give you like reminders Like when I look at my armband, I see like you can do anything. I look at my boots, I'm like, keep walking, keep going.
Speaker 3: Exactly, no exactly, And that's like like you can. I look at this stuff as like you've been through that, so you can get through this.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Is that? Would you say that's the biggest lesson that you learned on the show? The biggest takeaway.
Speaker 3: The biggest takeaway I think is our mind is so quick to quit. Yeah, on us, you know, we want to make up excuses. Like you could see it on the show. As soon as somebody wanted to go, they would find an excuse. You would see them just melt in their heads, just.
Speaker 2: See it go south. Yeah, It's crazy how like there we got for each other, like we I remember I don't know if you felt like this in the very first band ride, but I was like, oh, this is sick. A bunch of celebrities like this is fun, this is great. But then like that first night, I was like, nah, these aren't celebrities anymore. These are like people, these are my people. This is Yeah.
Speaker 3: It became like a tight knit family very quickly. I think. Why when we would see someone go south, Yeah, we would try all of us be like come on, come on, come on. It's almost like annoying to them. Probably.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you to Kelly on the boat ride, Yeah, she loves telling that story. Kelly loves telling that story. I was crying and Tyler's chest.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean my whole goal with Kelly was like because every time shit would get hard, yeah, there's always something so cool on the other side of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, you just had to get through.
Speaker 3: Just get to the other side of it, you know, and then it won't be as bad as you thought it was. Yeah, you know, And that boat was the hardest thing any of us have ever done. And Kelly, that poor girl, that boat is is the biggest thing she's ever carried lifted, you know. And we got to do this for a miles and you know, like to my own and what we did it for.
Speaker 2: She just kept going, going and going, But I just.
Speaker 3: Want her to experience, like you become family. That's I don't want you to sell yourself short. I don't know, and and kudos to her. She did go, She did max it out.
Speaker 2: She really pushed to her own limit. That was it was cool to see.
Speaker 3: But I was like, Kelly, I will paddle you across this boat. I will get you up this hill like it. Just come with you know. But she felt bad that she was holding everyone else down. I was like, you're not. I got you, you know you're I don't want to see people go. I want to see people, you.
Speaker 2: Know, to see everyone succeed. She really did, though. I feel like a lot of people push to their mental limit but not their physical limit, and I feel like Kelly actually was the opposite. I feel like mentally she could have kept going, but physically that was her limit, and like her body was just like nah, but.
Speaker 3: You know, it's it's strong, it's it's she's incredible. And I think you know what we've gone through, what we did. The biggest lesson is is your mind will quit, but your body has so much more to take that you just don't know and don't realize and you'll never use it unless you get have people like DS Billy, ds Q and Rudy and and Foxy really pull it out of you.
Speaker 2: They do crazy.
Speaker 3: And now I find myself doing, you know, pushing myself in little ways and finding ways of like I'm gonna torture myself a little.
Speaker 2: Bit, yeah little what is Billy's quoe? Always a little further yeah, always just a little bit, a little bit, all right. I feel like I gotta I gotta shift the special Forces common because there's there's there's something else that I want to talk to you about, and this is not Actually it's okay. I can't I can't take credit for wanting to talk to you about this because I love and adore you. But your work out videos they're just not for me. They're just not. Now, if you had a twin sister, I would be all about it. My genre, No, you're yeah, I mean, I'm a twenty year old girl. I'm so your demographic. But I just, you know, not straight. Swing the other way just to play the other side of the field, opposite teams. Actually we're on.
Speaker 3: The same team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, but but all of all of my my straight girlfriends want to know about your workout videos specifically, is the sweat reel?
Speaker 3: The sweat is real?
Speaker 2: Sweat is real? So do you all right? You go into the gym? Are you like today's filming day? Do you work out? If it's not a filming day? Like, what's your.
Speaker 3: Pretty much work out? You know? And every time if we have a camera there, we're prepared to do it. Most of the film days. Might as well get it.
Speaker 2: Might as well do it.
Speaker 3: If you're doing, we'll get it.
Speaker 2: Do you film your whole time or do you like.
Speaker 3: Work out the cap what you did, reap what we did? Yeah, so we get nice and so.
Speaker 2: You get nice and you do the whole work. I'll getting nice and ready all right now. One that I actually do want to know about is the fucking zoombow one that you did, the dance video.
Speaker 3: That you did. Like that.
Speaker 2: I actually I was watching that and I was like, that's my brother. I really I was. Normally I watched it and I'm like, wow, wow, Tyler get it? Okay, yeah, sure, but that zoomer one, I was like, yes, you better work.
Speaker 3: So. I don't know if he knows about me, but in college I was almost a dance minor.
Speaker 2: I know why you're not. I'm just kidding, just kidding.
Speaker 3: You ain't lying. Well, have you seen me on Dirty Dancing though?
Speaker 2: That is I didn't know that we both knew twitch. Yeah, I did not know that I did, so you think with him, and I didn't know that you did that with him. I saw you posted maybe for his birthday or something.
Speaker 3: Rest in peace. He was an incredible soul.
Speaker 2: Such a good human, such a good human. But I have not seen you on Dirty Dancing.
Speaker 3: When he said I might have to put up those videos fee to see it.
Speaker 2: I want to see it. I do want to see it. I do want to see it. I want to see it. I want to enjoy it. I want to embrace it. I'm ready for you to dance with the Stars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would love to one day. I love to dance, so it would be something that you know one day.
Speaker 2: For sure, if you did Dancing with the Stars with Mile bro Jenna, I would hate it so much, would be jealous, so jealous. I mean, I love it.
Speaker 3: We should just have you be in there coaching with us, just just hang out, you know, with your dance coach. Yesterday, more head, more of this, more than I need you to be there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I got try, I got you. I would have such bad But honestly, you and General would be such a great team. I'm gonna pitch I'm wanna pitch it in the Stars team. I keep pitching them Dancing with the Stars All Stars, but I'll pitch them one more season of Regular and then you can also do All.
Speaker 3: Stars and yeah, and then you probably get beat on me, But it's besides.
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, probably probably what one more on the workout videos? You you you you take them? Do you do you get them sent to you for approval?
Speaker 3: Sometimes I do, and then sometimes I don't see it, and then they just end up on there and.
Speaker 2: They just end up up there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you You watch them and you're like, damn.
Speaker 3: No, I hate him. I hate him. But the person who makes him like knows what people like and that I'm like, all right, you know, yeah, and I'm just I won't have Yeah, but it's like I hate it because it's like soulless in a sense, like it's just a hot guy working out, you know. But I like about I like to add humor to it. I make I find ways like you know, or a comment to make fun of myself or like, you know, the dancing video was like a good way to poke fun at its.
Speaker 2: One, you know, because I put my vote in for more of those.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, And all that was was like it was like five a m. I didn't want to work out. I didn't want to get moving. So I was like, I was like, I'm gonna put on a dance video and I'm gonna start moving and I'm sure it'll make me feel better. And I was hype. And then I had a great workout.
Speaker 2: That's all that matters. I asked my mom, I said, what do you want to know about Tyler?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: She said, you know what I want to know, Jojo, She said, I want to know what products he uses. She wants to know your alone.
Speaker 3: She's gonna be disappointed.
Speaker 2: Your hair products, your skin products, and your supplements. That's what everyone wants to know. Everyone meeting my mom. Okay, that's her first question.
Speaker 3: Cologne. I don't wear alone.
Speaker 2: Natural smell, natural smell I forgot.
Speaker 3: On this trip. I don't even warn the oder on this trip.
Speaker 2: You do smell good for not wearing alone or.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know, uh so, but yeah, whatever deoder, I can get.
Speaker 2: My hands on all right, hair products.
Speaker 3: Hair products I've been using. It's like a like a either like this fat boy it's called fat Boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like they're they have like this putty that you spray. Yeah, that's easy to use. Whatever is easy is what I like to use.
Speaker 2: Convenience.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And then there's like this other company called Bird that's got like a mat that I like to use too.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, skincare, skincare.
Speaker 3: So I have my little my little nightly and morning routine. I do it every morning and every night. Okay, I do Clarence, I see them. Okay, I do the double cerum.
Speaker 2: You do have really good skin. I see where she wanted to know.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it. You know. You know people begintting on me, you know, looking old. I was like, it's at Florida, man, but here. But skin. The skin is important man. That's that's like your biggest organ in your body. You got take care of you got it, and like you want to be young, you know. Yeah, So I moisturize my skin, my face, like heck, yeah, it's important.
Speaker 2: All right. Last run for the products. Supplements.
Speaker 3: I'm not very consistent with supplements. I need to do better. I use I've been putting like vital proteins collagen and my coffee, same with their protein batters. But like, I don't really do that like the supplements like all thes as much as I do, because I also do believe in like going and try and get the real raw stuff, and I go to my restaurants and get like the juices.
Speaker 2: And all that your restaurants look sick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna take you.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited. I'm probably the like one girl in America that would be like no, that would be like, all right, bro, let's go. Every other girl in America was like, oh my god, I gotta get ready. I wish I like, good enough.
Speaker 3: We're working.
Speaker 2: The other day, it was Nick's birthday, and I was like, post workout, I looked like shit. I was all sweaty and gross, and I facetimed for his birthday. I'm looking at myself. You don't what it rings, and you can see yourself at first, and I was like, I'm for sure the only chick that's ever called this man like this. Yeah, for sure. But I was like it's because of how we became close, didn't matter.
Speaker 3: But not even that you feel beautiful.
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, I mean what do you mean? I think one of the things I was like, you're a beautiful.
Speaker 2: Girl, thank you. And you're a beautiful boy.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Not that you need another girl in the world to tell you that.
Speaker 3: But when I was when I was like, there's no makeup, we looked like shit, you know what I mean. We're in a beanie, We're in ugly clothes. I'm like, this girl is beautiful, you know. And I don't know if like you ever, you know, sometimes you don't feel that way. Whatever, but you are a beautiful girl. You should always feel beautiful than you like your eyes.
Speaker 2: I'm putting that says real. That's there's that who that roll man cut that ship up for social media.
Speaker 3: I was like, I was like, even lately, your hair is killing it. I was like, damn, Joe would be looking good. You know, it's my little sister right there.
Speaker 2: It's a lot chicks. I'm insecure about that ship.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, but you should be. You should be confident in it all right.
Speaker 2: Second, second thing, thank you for all that by like that, that really did mean a lot. Back to my back to my back to my mom's my mom's questions. She would like to know, do you watch ninety Day Fiance?
Speaker 3: I've seen, I've seen clips of it. I haven't really watched it. I've watched more so Love is Blind?
Speaker 2: You like Love is Blind?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Do you see the drama that just went with I have to catch up to this season.
Speaker 2: I only watched the first season, but I think it was married at First Sight the drama. No, it was Love is Blind, but like people know it was.
Speaker 3: I think Love is Blind got the drama right.
Speaker 2: Now, like going on like strike against the some but.
Speaker 3: They were held to do this and that the reality.
Speaker 2: TV and that's how works, all right. My mom had one other thing, night out with the boys? What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Are we? Are? We misbehaving?
Speaker 2: And we're behaving misbehaving always?
Speaker 3: All right? So what I like? Like? What I like? Sometimes I get to do club appearances. Okay that me and the boys go for it. You go for it, yeah, and we just it's all of us. We all go out. We will go to the clubs and those parties are out of control, insane and we just partying, drink all night. That's the night. It's like when we're going crazy. Yeah, but at Chiller time, like a chiller times. Like lately we've been going to like this country bar. We doing like line dancing and having fun with that. Yeah. What else you know, for being healthy? For playing pickleball? Okay, chilling go on the boat? Yeah yeah, So.
Speaker 2: All right, follow up question my first birthday? What are we doing? You're planning it? What are we doing?
Speaker 3: What city do you want to be?
Speaker 2: A trifecta? Vegas, Miami?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's what we're hitting La Vegas, Miami. Al Right, So l A.
Speaker 2: L A Strip Club, Vegas, Strip Club, Miami Strip.
Speaker 3: We're saving the strip clubs for the great, for the great. L A got a strip clubs for together?
Speaker 2: Where A were going l A l A.
Speaker 3: You know, I think I think l A. The vibes are always house parties, a right, the clubs stinking great house party. Yeah. So we're gonna do an epic house party. It's gonna be you're you're you're sending off party for your twenty first birthday.
Speaker 2: I'll start here, hop on the jet, we get top on the jets.
Speaker 3: We go to Vegas. We're gonna first hit a date party, all right, all right, and then we're gonna go out. We're gonna hit one of those crazy clubs. We're gonna do all that, right. Then we'll take you to a strip club, you know. But we haven't even hit the Meco strip clubs yet.
Speaker 2: Oh god, all right, because then.
Speaker 3: We're gonna go to Miami, all right, and I'm gonna take you out. I'm gonna have I'm gonna such up a purple. Purple is gonna show you a good time. Purple is like the big promoter down there, all right, he's gonna he's gonna put you. You know, I live all these places. You're gonna get all the signs, all the craziness design. We'll probably be we'll probably have your DJ at live.
Speaker 2: Help me in. And then I don't know what I'm saying yes to fully right now, but I'm saying yes anyways.
Speaker 3: And then and then we're going to go to eleven that night, all right, yep. And we're gonna selepbarate your twenty first at eleven, which is like the most epic iconic strip club there is.
Speaker 2: Okay, count me in.
Speaker 3: Strip Club's what you want to do? Then?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't drink. I don't like, I don't I don't I don't.
Speaker 3: What would be your perfect twenty First.
Speaker 2: Honestly, everybody else have a really great time, and I'm a responsible one that's like, oh my's having a good night. I've been in other countries where I can drink, and so I've tried it, and I just I don't. I don't fancy it.
Speaker 3: So then maybe we do this. I think this is what we should do, all right, because I've gotten to the age where I don't care about the partying anymore. I care about the experience. Yeah, So like, why don't we go somewhere cool and like when's your birthday?
Speaker 2: That's summer.
Speaker 3: That's summer. So why don't we go somewhere like epic, like in the cabin somewhere in the woods and the Adirondacks up state in New York, ran a boat, go waitboarding all that. Yeah, that would be an I.
Speaker 2: Feel like I just I actually genuinely need you to plan it because I feel like you've had all the experiences that you now can be like, all right, this is the best one.
Speaker 3: Well you tell me, Okay, I want to have this kind of night here and this kind of I'll fill in the piece.
Speaker 4: Of film all gaps. Yeah, I have two things.
Speaker 2: One one is something that that I'm curious about because I don't know what it's like. And two is something that I need advice on. Number one is and I'm and I'm curious about, but I think I would really value your opinion on it. Okay. Number one is you had a life before fame. You went to school. Obviously you were a popular boy. But like, life before fame is a lot different than life with fame for sure. What is something that you would say you miss and something that you would be like with them comes this and it's so much better, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like I think for me, the thing I made I think I missed the most. It's probably like the anonymity, like to be like, you know, to be nobody, Like it'd be nice to it's nice to go to the local bar and just drink and have a beer and chill out, you know what I mean, and watch a football game and not get bothered, you know, or every relationship you you're in, there's always so much pressure on it because the outside is always looking in too, you know, Like fame all that stuff just creates so much unnecessary pressure, you know, like pressure to always create pressure, always do you know, and pressure always keep moving forward, reinventing yourself doing all these things all the time. Where if in your normal life, like you're you set you're set ups. You know, your goals on building construction company, like you just work on that, yeah, building that where you know you have to. You've reinvented yourself in this room, you know a bunch of different times. You can see from all the dolls, from everything, you know, from all the posters. It's it's crazy, you know, even you know you reinvented yourself, like look at you look there, it's a complete different person, you know. So I think that pressure is like tough, tough to keep it going, keep it rolling what and like and now that you're in this world, you can never go away from it, you know, like you can't just like turn off your Instagram. People are still going but by you. You know.
Speaker 2: I have my girl group and I always tell them that because they're my kids are young. I have a girl group of kids that are youngest is they're ten, twelve, twelve, and thirteen. And I always tell them, I'm like, if you have but one second I thought that you might want to be a firefighter, tell me now, because this you're so young that you have a chance to not be doing this anymore. But if you really are in it for the long game, let's make it the biggest stars in the world. But if you're if you want to be a doctor, if you want to work at Nike behind the scenes, whatever you want to do, if you have a different passion, go now, you know what I mean. So that's that's very true.
Speaker 3: But I think like on the other side of the best things about it is like it's sped up my life in a sense of success. Am able to do things at a younger age and I'm probably was going to be able to do before. It's allowed me to speed up the process. You know, I think I still would have been successful either way, but it's just allowed things to happen faster, and it's allowed me to create other things and put people on and put people's situations with which is cool. You've created a network of people that you help succeed and create, even your girls, and like, yeah, like that's amazing, you know, like I have my Goro, that my scholarship foundation. Those are my girls, you know what I mean. So it's like it's so cool to be able to create these opportunities now, you know, which before I probably wouldn't be able to.
Speaker 2: It's interesting, all right. My last thing, I have a very fun love life online and and and you know about my love life offline. But but obviously the internet is at any time I have a new friend, they're like, oh, you know, people thought we were gonna date? Really yeah, Oh my god. It was everwhere there was there was this lesbian drama where people were like, Jonas, did they in love with their best friend Savannah with their best friend Jenna or Tyler Cameron. And I was like, oh my god, neither not. This Oh my god, lesbian TikTok is very it's very crazy. And growing up, you know, I've I've I've never been afraid of the Internet, right, And this is probably something that I'll end up talking about a lot on my podcast. Once I started, I never had a fear of sharing anything with the Internet. But then once I started dating and serious dating, I realized like, oh, I'm putting somebody else in the spotlight now. And I've dated somebody that was priorly in the spotlight and and somebody who has never been in the spotlight. And so it's it's a weird game to figure out. But I've recently learned that I prefer my relationships to be private, off the internet completely. And it's something that I just, I don't know. I feel like i've I've I've been used, and I feel like I just want a relationship to be for me. And so I was I was gonna ask you, like you are known originally from a love show, you are known from watching you fall on TV. You know what I mean, or or not, but you know what I mean. Like you're you're known for the Bachelorette, and of course you've done other stuff after. But do you feel like there's some sort of sense that you have to have this public love life or you have to share that or do you do you like to keep it private? What's your vine?
Speaker 3: I've done them both, Yeah, you know the one I did publicly, we went public, we were done. Yeah, And that was like a month relationship. And I don't even really count that one. But I've done the one relationship where I was dating this girl for a long time and it was private and and it kind of started and like we kind of went a little bit public towards the end. But while we're private. It was good, it was fine, but she struggled with a lot of things. She struggled with people come up with me asking me for pictures, you know, and they would just and I get something, you know, like they would treat you like the wall, you know, like they wouldn't even think she existed, you know. So that could be tough. And people like interrupting dinners and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Never on a date with just you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, it could be very, very hard. So I think it should definitely be private for as long as you can keep it private, because once you make it for the public, it's for everybody, and everyone gets a critique it, everyone gets to try and call out flaws, and you're going to see it, You're going to think about it, you know what I mean. So I think keeping it private for as long as you can. You know. Steve Naysmith came out the other day.
Speaker 2: He's a sports guy for ESPN.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but he was talking about his dating life. He was like, you'll never know who I'm dating until she's missus you get and he's like he's like, he's like I cut girls off all the time because they try to make it public. I'm like no, like, like we're going to be private because he's got an image, he's got this thing that ild and it could either it's just gonna it can only be negative, you know, in his eyes, and I think there's some positive come from it, like I have. I see people on Instagram all the time that are very happy and they seem happy. But I also think a lot of us fake.
Speaker 2: They always say the happiest couples are the ones that are most miserable, and.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of those couples too, are like we see like influencer couples all those things because mutually beneficial and they get better ratings and things in the comments because they're together and they just stick things out and they're not truly truly happy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's it's fun to watch those when you know that that's what the case is. I see someone, I'm like, okay, and I've been in some you know what I mean, like flings and every serious relationship. I mean, I've always only had your intention. But like it's it's interesting you do see that. Yeah, brutal world. I'm that's that's my vibe now. Yeah, yeah, you know, keep that ship just for me a lot.
Speaker 3: You're young, you're twenty, get out there and date a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a lesbian, though, what does that mean?
Speaker 3: It's so it's more emotional.
Speaker 2: It's like like, yeah, it's so what I what I was telling you earlier? What's going on in my love? Like that should have been a one minute conversation, should have said one sentence and it could have been over. It lasted three hours. It is like so over emotional and you, I mean, you know, do you know like what a U haul lesbian is? Do you know what a like any do you know I.
Speaker 3: Know what a a gold star one is? Because of you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what a gold star is. A U haul is people that move in together really quickly, and it's very common. I've I mean, I've basically had two of my partners live with me already. And I'm the time I was seventeen and nineteen, Like, it's yeah, it's a lot.
Speaker 3: What happens there? Do you feel trapped?
Speaker 2: I love it when it's in the honeymoon phase, but then all of a sudden, I'm like, oh my god, I'm seventeen and married, you know what I mean? Like it it feels it feels wrong, and it feels like she wasn't living her life and I wasn't living my life. We were only trying to live together. And like, you're so young, you have so much to do, you know what I mean. It's tough dating. I've found dating to be tough, but uh, you know we're eventually going to find something. We're actually gonna find someone. We're gonna be all right.
Speaker 3: I'll be your best woman or man whatever I need to be for you.
Speaker 2: Perfect. You'll be my best man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hell, got perfect?
Speaker 2: Good? Got it perfect? I'm key. I'm holding you to that offer. I got two offers from Tyler that I'm holding him too.
Speaker 3: You know what the other one is?
Speaker 2: All right? All right, count it. You heard it here first. You didn't even hear what it was, but you heard it here first. Deal, all right, Tyler. I love you, bro, I really do. I appreciate you. I appreciate your friendship. I appreciate how good you are to my parents.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you. You've you someone who I always tell you, Aboudy, you're the biggest surprise for me off this show. Thank you, because you know I said to everybody, I actually say to your face now like you've been someone who comes in you're the baby of the group, but so much compose your leadership. Like when I looked at everybody in the list of who's going to be on the show, I heard your name and I was like, and I saw this girl in here, you know, I saw the girl that we're looking at in these posters and everything. I'm like, these big bows and all these crazy colors. I'm like, this girl is just going to be some little la baby. You know, she's going to be super foo fu and just like complain and you know, no, you were the grittiest, most badass girl there and like and like and the person there let alone girl, you know, like, and I just.
Speaker 2: I remember when we did the courage line, like Jojo, get your ass down here. You're like, get on our end. It was like it ended up being like all the boys and then all the girls, and I was in front for the girls. But I remember I think it was you specifically. I think it may have been you and Jackie. No, maybe it was you. I don't know. I know it was you and somebody else. You look down and you're like, Jojo, get down here, by house.
Speaker 3: But it's amazing it's a it's really cool when you see someone who's become successful then you then you do something with them, and then you realize why you know and it's just because of I feel like you love the work, you love, you love people, you take care of people. You're genuine and that's why you get all the success and it's why you deserve it all. And it's it's honored to be your friend's honored to go through Special Forces with you. And now I got a sister forever.
Speaker 2: Sister for life. I got anotherear older brother for life.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 2: I love you, bro, thank you for being here, Thank you for being my first guest on my podcast, Honor Everybody where can they? Where can they? Follow?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: Has some six stuff coming up. I'm not going to expose his details.
Speaker 3: Follow me a Tyler J. Cameron on Instagram and check out my foundation and Jracy Camera Foundation and check out his thirst traps and check out my thirst trap.
Speaker 2: Actually the check out his foundation. It is a really beautiful foundation. So number one one done.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, thousands to go, congratulation, let's go.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for listening.
Speaker 1: Everybody be sure to follow us on Instagram and TikTok At Jojesi and podcast.
Speaker 2: Be sure to write us
Speaker 1: A review and maybe if you're feelna leave us five stars, I'll see you next week.