Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's my strawberry letter for today. Get a load of this subject. One of my homies is my side piece. What they're just homies. We'll get into it in just a little bit. Right now, the nephew is here with today's prank phone call.
Speaker 2: What you got for his nest? Sure, let's see here. Let's go up in here and get something. Pull out of here. There we go.
Speaker 3: All right, we're gonna we're going with this one right here. Can I claim your kid?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Can I claim your kid? Hell no, I'm supposed to go hurt Let me? I want to Can I claim You'll know?
Speaker 2: God? Let's get it.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hello, I'm trying to reach devn Devna.
Speaker 2: This is he Devin. How you doing man?
Speaker 3: My name is Curtis, Man, Curtis. I was trying to reach out to you. You your your your son? Uh? He plays basketball with my nephew. Man, your son is the one that's on the on the Blazers little league basketball team, right, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he plays for Blazers.
Speaker 3: Everything all right, yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah everything good man. You know they got a game Saturday and everything. I've seen you a couple of times, Man at the game. I don't know if you remember me, Man, light skinned brother about about six foot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I probably met you. I met you know, i'd be so intense to the game. But yeah, what's what's going on? Uh?
Speaker 3: Well, actually, man, wanted to high at you about about your son. Man, you you are you are?
Speaker 2: You? Are you working right now? Are you currently working?
Speaker 4: Am I am I working? Like? Yeah, I am working? Actually, I mean.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, I mean you have a yeah, a steady job is what I'm asking.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, what you what you get in that though? Like you know, I thought you were calling about the basketball team, like uniforms. I know, we got a game Saturday. You know sometime they want donation for sneakers and all that, like you know.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no, what I was asking?
Speaker 3: So so, I mean you you got a regular nine to five job you go to all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got a nine to five I mean, things is kind of crazy, but I was just kind of short. But you know I still I still work. I mean, while was going on, you need a job of telling.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm just checking.
Speaker 3: Man. See what I wanted to get at you about. Man, is seeing are you gonna are you gonna cleim your son? Uh on your income text this year?
Speaker 4: Hold on, bro, now you said, am I going to claim my son on my taxes this year?
Speaker 2: Right? I mean, like you know, as a dependent?
Speaker 4: We you asking some real personal questions now, you know, like you the guy that you just said, you you know me from the basketball team that my son play on basis you know, and now he doesn't jump from the Blazers to do I clean my son on my taxes? And do I have a steady income? I mean, like you know, yeah, I got I gotta steady income and I'm cleaning my flight. What I mean what you're trying to get at, Bro?
Speaker 3: Well we'll see. Man, what I was thinking. You know, I just want to read you seem like cool dude when I saw you at the gym. Man, what I was gonna ask you, bro?
Speaker 2: Is you know?
Speaker 3: See right now, Man, when I get through with my tax and stuff, I'm gonna have to oh about eight hundred dollars. But now I see if I clean a child as my dependent, man, they gonna give me bout twenty two twenty three hundred. You see what I'm saying, and what I wanted to get at you about, man, is you know you let me clean as my son, you know, so I can go and get this good money bro.
Speaker 4: Love bro, Bro, I mean what all due respect, bro, you're talking about you want to clean my son on taxes? Hold on, Bro, I don't even know you, and you're talking about you've seen me at my son's basketball game. You might be the police for all I know. Bro, he sound like the police.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, it ain't. Ain't nobody gonna come at your sideways like that. Man, I ain't trying to come like what I'm trying to say. Man, No, they going to hit me off of this eight hundred. Well see I can get twenty three hundred. Man, I kick you down too fifty. You understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Man, everybody kep too sixty. You crazy? Now you sound like a joke, bro, because now you're insult to me. You're telling me you want to claim my down for some where you owe money. I don't even know you food so I can make two fifty. Bro, I ain't trying to be on no. Brother. When I claim my kids, I'm getting the same exact like you getting I'm getting twenty three hundred two. What I look like taking two hundred dollars from I don't know you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Okay, but I'm the one stuck over here paying the eight hundred. Man, I'm just acting ask you to look out for a brother. Man, you said, yeah, look out.
Speaker 4: You know my text being cut from forty hours a week to thirteen hours a week, and I still got these little backs to me for Jordan's Michael Jordan. They never put us down.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm trying to hook you up with two fifty. Man. Damn, you don't even see a good thing when it's coming at you.
Speaker 4: Brother, Bro, I don't know what you're talking about. Brou No two or fifty? Bro. When I clean these two little I'm getting twenty three hundred dollars a piece. Bro, What you think I'm gonna take two fifty from you for it? I don't even know you like that?
Speaker 2: So man, you ain't got it. Yeah, you ain't got a trip.
Speaker 4: Man, If you was my brother, even my people, you know, maybe we could do a little something. I can understand that. But Brouh, you ain't gonna give me no. Two fifty When I'm getting the same thing they offering you twenty three hundred. This comment money, brou So, what are I'm sposed to do?
Speaker 2: What am I opposed to do?
Speaker 3: Devin?
Speaker 2: Tell me that?
Speaker 4: I mean, bruh. What you're supposed to do is go have you a seed, clean that little every year and you'll get what I get for these little that I'm seeing in clothing every day. That's what you're gonna have to do. My hours done got cut from forty to fifteen hours a week. I have to go pick me up a little saying you gotta change your ways. You out here trying to get me locked up for government scams.
Speaker 2: What I'm trying to do.
Speaker 3: Man, is get this eight hundred off my back, dog. That's all I'm trying.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody trying to get no trouble man.
Speaker 4: But you're still talking about getting you eight hundred and getting me locked up. Now you got me up. I'm out here working hard to support my kids, man.
Speaker 3: But I ain't fin the city and go through this with you no more. Man, I ain't finna city and go through this with your normal. If you're gonna help me with this money or.
Speaker 4: Not, Brian, help you with Bro. I see you on Saturday, Broke, I'm gonna you up. Bro. Thomise you. Bro.
Speaker 3: I need your son soldier security number right now.
Speaker 2: That's what I need.
Speaker 4: Bro. Let me tell you something, Broke. What you look like? Bro? You said life and he's going about six foot? Bro? When I see you when I step in that gymnasium, Bro, I'm on your bro.
Speaker 2: You ain't on that.
Speaker 4: You ain't on Blazers' gonna blaze the Lakers.
Speaker 3: Bro, you gotta bring that damn soldier security number.
Speaker 4: I think it's a game. I'm gonna come find them.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool, I got one more thing I need to say.
Speaker 2: You're lifting to me.
Speaker 4: My phone, bro, even talking to this fool.
Speaker 3: I got one more thing I need to say to you. Man, if you listening to me, say.
Speaker 4: Your last statement. You want your toolstone?
Speaker 3: Bro. This is Nephew tire Me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got prank baby, this nephew.
Speaker 2: Tell me, man, what's up, Devin?
Speaker 4: What's the fool you got me out here? Crazy? Hey?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: You got hey? Do you got a boy that you work with name.
Speaker 4: Crazy?
Speaker 3: Put me up to this man, Man.
Speaker 2: Keep doing what you're doing. We need good daddies in the world.
Speaker 4: Brother man, thank you.
Speaker 3: Hey, one more thing, man, I gotta ask you. You got to tell me, man, what is the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 4: Man, Steve Harvey Morning Crazy Man, I'm a beat.
Speaker 2: Now we go, baby boy. I know not having it forty five brothers, wasn't it to say, bro? And then you have it? Now you have it?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: What you want on your tombstone? Bro?
Speaker 3: As soon as I get in that gym whooping your ass?
Speaker 2: Man, that was crazy. Tell me you got to get your little seed, claim them.
Speaker 3: You take care of them like well, I'm like, I'm taking care of all these around here.
Speaker 2: And do your part, Biden.
Speaker 3: So I'm just trying not to have to spend this eight hundred man, That's all I'm looking at.
Speaker 2: I just need a little work, man. I'm a brother, dude. He's so concerned with his eight hundred. I just ain't got enough issues, man.
Speaker 3: Man, cut my eye was made from fort got some government, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Thank you so much. Coming up next Strawberry letter subject one of my homies is my side piece.
Speaker 2: We'll get into it right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Harvey Morning Show.