Speaker 1: I have an announcement to make. We have exchanged our Christmas gifts. I want to get it out there because the questions, the questions have not stopped, the emails, the comments.
Speaker 2: You guys, I've never.
Speaker 1: I so appreciate your dedication to Will, especially getting his gifts. They really felt for Will. Everyone felt very bad that Will was. It had just he had not gotten his gifts from Writer. So I want to tell everybody, Will, why don't you tell everyone what your gift from Writer was.
Speaker 3: I got an incredibly thoughtful and progressive but in a way you're not going to think progressive in size correct and that sounds very strange. So Writer and Danielle have often Uh. I won't say it made fun, No, but poked fun in a lovely way.
Speaker 2: No, I've directly criticized. You know you criticized Judge.
Speaker 3: Yes, I know of my quote unquote George Costanza wallet.
Speaker 1: It is literally.
Speaker 4: People, you must have back problems. I need everything.
Speaker 2: I need everything in it and his priorities and I need it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't everything everything?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he's credit cards. He doesn't even remember opening it.
Speaker 1: Still has his uh Blockbuster card, Blockbuster.
Speaker 2: Yeabuster Blockbuster.
Speaker 1: I'm married because I exactly because you're married because of block in your wallet, your wedding ring to remind yourself of the Blockbuster card.
Speaker 3: Half of the time, I don't remember that I'm married unless I my Blockbuster card.
Speaker 2: Okay, even Susan knows.
Speaker 1: That your memory for the It's great.
Speaker 4: A lot of debates, you know, when we're around the table, doesice matter?
Speaker 2: Let's be honest, That's what the conversation is about. I'm helping. I'm trying to help you streamline.
Speaker 4: I had a friend when I was like eighteen, take my wallet and just start throwing everything away, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, it ended up being very because I don't even care anymore. That's no Soper.
Speaker 1: Has on the back of his phone. Writer has a thing where you can slip a few cards in your idea, and that's all that writer.
Speaker 2: Takes with him. That's always got.
Speaker 3: Whereas I, you know, if I'm at an Orlando area Exon station and I want my free Save the Tiger poster, he's got. That's a direct quote from Seinfeld. By the way, and George's wallet, no.
Speaker 2: So Rider bought me three sizes of wallet.
Speaker 3: I've got the Ultra slim where you can fit about twenty five cents and maybe one card, the next one where you can fit three point fifty and maybe four cards, and then a big bulk wallet that's an actual human sized wallet where I can fit in all the.
Speaker 2: Stuff I'm going to need.
Speaker 4: It's I was going to get him like a sleek, thin wallet, but then I was like this, you know, am I really going to convert him? So ill for that as an option, and then I'll give him some more options, progressively.
Speaker 2: Getting bigger until he has like the giant wallet. If that's what I did.
Speaker 3: So I got my I got three versions of wallet, which is phenomenal because I'm going to put them all together and make one big wallet that I can then carry in my back pocket.
Speaker 2: Danielle, what ad writer give you?
Speaker 1: Well, I have mine right here that I'd like to show everybody. Writer got me a Jordan one candle, so anyone who knows me knows that I'm a big sneaker head and the Jordan one silhouette up until very recently was my absolute all star favorite. It's still way up there for me, but the Jordan fours have actually taken over the silhouette as being my favorite. But look at the beautiful detail. It's amazing this shoe, it's phenomenal. It's by davy Oachho and it was hand poured in Venice, California. It's made with beeswax and soy. You can see them at davy Ocho Candleco or davy Ocho da v I e oho dot com. And it's this incredible, it's this incredible candle.
Speaker 3: Can we alre talk about why it's how amazing it is that it's still this detailed For a very specific reason.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I left it in my car.
Speaker 1: For how long this temple? Since Christmas?
Speaker 2: No January. We were meeting up in January.
Speaker 1: Oh, big difference December twenty fifth to January. Thank you for correcting me on that. I'm so happy you explained it. It's only since January, not since December twenty.
Speaker 3: Fifth, January, February, March, April, four months in the back of a car.
Speaker 2: Didn't melt.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 1: One of the other amazing things about davy Ocho candles is that they apparently the hot cars, they last forever. They or they're very well packaged. But anyway, we talked about whether or not I would ever actually light it. The thing I think that would make it very cool is that the wick is at the part where you put your foot in. So I think the wick would I think it would just burn straight down and I would still have the perfect silhouette of the shoe. And I think maybe it would just light from inside once the wick got down, and I think it would actually look very cool.
Speaker 2: But it melt down, it melts down in the middle. Does it become an actual sneaker? Can you wear it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: What like if you get a pair of them? Can you just slosh around in your way? Is Danielle's size it is?
Speaker 1: We held my foot up to it. It does look like my size, maybe half a size too small. This might be a size six and I am a six and a half, but my foot it did kind of perfect. Look at my foot. Yeah, we'd have to see. But anyway, thank you guys for being so concerned. We have officially exchanged gifts and yeah, so we love you all. Thank you for your concern. We will try to exchange gifts this upcoming Christmas, which is only about seven months away.
Speaker 2: Maybe we should do.
Speaker 1: It ahead of time. Maybe we should get together.
Speaker 2: I got books for Adler and Keaton too.
Speaker 1: Do you guys open, Oh we did, and we love mister Tiger Goes Wild. Wow, and ten minutes till Bedtime.
Speaker 4: Ten minutes of bad times, the gift that keeps giving. Every time you read it, you find new details. It's so fun, it's so cute.
Speaker 1: My kids absolutely loved them. I love mister Tiger Goes Wild. My kids. Can I complain about my kids for a second, please? They they don't like hardbacks with the paper on them. Adler literally goes, oh, get this paper off of here, and he insists on throwing away.
Speaker 2: Oh the dust cover.
Speaker 5: They I know what you meant.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, no, I get that they're annoying.
Speaker 1: I do kind of you can't stand it, And I'm like, okay, but I first of all, mister Tiger, unlike a lot of like a lot of hardcovers, have the same print on the hardcover, so even without it, you can read this, you know, siding and whatever mister Tiger does not it's just striped. And he insisted on throwing it away. And then, of course, whatever Adler does, Keaton needs to do immediately after. So he decided ten minutes till Bedtime had to be ripped up. But they love the books.
Speaker 3: So that's a collector of anything that hurts my heart. Yeah, taking off the US Jackie.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I did not get Indie books. I got him keeping with Indy's very cool dressing. Unfortunately he was too big for the pants I got him, but I got him an outfit in his He dresses like a nineteen what would you say, nineteen thirties? Yeah, like a newsboy, like a newsboy, so cute an actually Indians exactly.
Speaker 2: But then you also recently got him. I don't know if this counts. Is christ Ohio shirt that was amazing?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It says things to do in Ohio one leave.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he loved it, love it.
Speaker 5: He's wearing it today.
Speaker 3: We were hanging out all of us not too long ago, and Indy was trying to explain to me the entire language of Ohio, which is a completely different thing.
Speaker 2: So he was teaching me different phrases.
Speaker 3: In Ohio, songs in Ohio, the handshakes, there's everything, So it is an entire song U Alpha City, skimm yes, skimmey toilet.
Speaker 2: By the way, I left Adler and Heaton walkie talkies. I'm curious if those ever got used.
Speaker 1: Yes, I forgot. I hid them.
Speaker 3: I love getting loud things that are annoying, so I was going to get a drum set. So you're lucky I got them.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: You loved the drum?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, here's the thing.
Speaker 1: So I hid them because we in the past had had walkie talkies when they were a little younger, and Keaton could not figure out that he had to hold it down only while talking. The walkie talkie for Keaton was still difficult. Adler had figured it out, but then they would get very frustrated, and Adler would be mad at Keaton and it caused fights. Yeah, so I saw it, and I thought, we're close. We're very close to Keaton being able to figure that out. We're maybe only like four months away. So I have them hidden off to the side. For the I usually bring out. This is what I do in general with Christmas gifts for my kids. They get too many things because we have too many people who love them and want to buy them things, and despite my insistence that everybody only buy them one thing, our grandparents go nuts and we end up with too many things. So I take half of the gifts, store them away in a closet, and then halfway through the year, when it's time to take away the smart switch out, get out some of the gifts there they've become bored of and bring out a whole new set of gifts. So they're in the running for that. Okay, all right, thank you very much, and they will. They will enjoy it for sure. So I'm happy to give you guys that update now only only end of April to exchange.
Speaker 2: Start the welcome to Pod Meets World. I'm Daniel Fischel, I'm right Strong, and I'm Wilfredell.
Speaker 1: We have got brand new shirts available and we've restocked our most popular pin at Podmeets World show dot com. First up, we have the official Leather Jacket Gang shirt which includes a missing poster the riders always Disappearing jacket. So if you're looking to be a coup boy or a fast girl, you can join the Leather Jacket Gang with this T shirt. And we have a new modified Phoenie Call shirt which includes will here and it says for the last few years, I have decided to retire the Phoenie Call for a few reasons. First, I felt slightly disrespected when it was used without telling me in the show reboot. I would have loved even a call as a heads up, since it was something I created of just saying Phoenie on the script page, and then it just goes on and on until the end where it says anyway, I'll take a number two combo with a large coat. So if you want people to know, why will no longer does the Phoenie call. We have the perfect shirt for you. That's great, And our mister is such a deep cuss and we have our mister Feenie mister Weenie newspaper pin back in stock and ready to ship. So go to Podmeets worldshow dot com now and check it all out. Imagine the year is nineteen ninety seven and you've seen movies like Air Force One, La Confidential, The Fifth Element, and Titanic in a theater and you don't think it can get any better.
Speaker 2: It's a blockbuster year.
Speaker 1: But it's a Friday night and you've just played your friends in what has to be one hundred rounds of GoldenEye, caught a little tgif, and placed your princess die Beanie baby in a glass case, and now you want a comedy something to laugh at. Well, how about this one. It's got Jim Carrey in it, and you loved him in Ace Ventura, an even cable guy, which people seemed to hate. This one is called Liar Liar, and you'll remember it for the next twenty five years. It's hilarious, one of the better comedies of the decade, and not just because of Jim Carrey, but because of the adorable little boy who played his son. The bowl cut, the claw, the sadness when he heard the truth, but the heartwarming ending where the family came back together. It was a perfect movie to get Jim Carrey back atop the box office, and today's guest was a major part of that success. We know that kid is Eric's potential step son in Uncle Daddy, just as cute and just as scene stealing as he'd be that same year in Liar Liar. As a kid, you'd also see him on Full House, Er General Hospital, and as Dennis the Menace in Dennis the Menace Strikes Again. He since retired from acting and found himself succeeding in the world of sports radio. But today we're going to hone in on that one time he almost did the unthinkable and made a dad at a will please welcome.
Speaker 2: To Podmeats World.
Speaker 1: Someone we are very excited to catch up with, Justin Cooper.
Speaker 2: Justin, how's it going good?
Speaker 5: What's happening?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it's so good to see you too.
Speaker 2: It's been a few weeks, I know, just a little while.
Speaker 1: So first we know that your job is now producing sports radio, so I wanted to make you feel right at home. So my first question is, can Aaron Rodgers actually help the Jets next season?
Speaker 2: I have no idea what's happening, what sport is that. I don't even know what sports is.
Speaker 3: He doesn't have If he doesn't get hurt in the first game, I mean, come on, if that knees better, the acl is better, I think he's got a shot that Justin think.
Speaker 5: Oh sorry, I mean he's definitely going to help the Jets. He's better than what they've had. But I'm a Broncos fan and we just got their old quarterback yesterday, so I'm not too happy.
Speaker 2: About That's too thrilled?
Speaker 1: All right, So now that you're comfortable and writer is completely out of his element, let's get into acting. You started much younger than we did. You were five years old, right, how did that happen? How were you brought into the business?
Speaker 5: I think I don't know. I was a very personable little kid, and so my mom just, I don't know, took me to take headshots and then sent those out to agents and then got one and then went from there. Wow.
Speaker 1: So you didn't have any like connections. It was really just, hey, we've got a cute kid with a great personality. Maybe he should be in entertainment.
Speaker 5: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 3: Were you did you grow up on the West Coast? Were you in Los Angeles at the time or okay, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: Did people used to stop you guys in the street and ask like you should get it? Tell it, like, tell your mom you should get him into the TV business.
Speaker 5: Yeah, stuff like that happened. Like I'd be waiting in line at like Disneyland for a ride and I'd be, you know, hamming it up, and people would just be like, oh, yeah, you should you know, you should start him in acting or something, and yeah, that's how it happened. Wow.
Speaker 4: Did you go right into on camera work or did you ever do theater or acting classes or was it just right into the deep end.
Speaker 5: That's funny. So I've been thinking about this, because you know, I've you know, started I started rewatching Boy Meets World with my wife, who's a little bit younger than I am, and then started listening to you guys' podcast, and I know, writer, you did a lot of theater, and I remember thinking like, man, I hated theater.
Speaker 2: Will the same way?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I did it like one time, and I was like, you know what I like being able to do multiple takes right.
Speaker 2: In the same way of exactly the same way.
Speaker 3: So what I mean when you started, the route that a lot of especially young actors take if you're not going to go theater is commercials. Yeah, so were you Do you remember kind of being on the commercial circuit back in the day?
Speaker 5: Oh for sure. My first job was a Domino's pizza commercial. Yes, yes, and then did a bunch of commercials before landing you know, anything major.
Speaker 1: So after the Domino's commercial, you said you did a few commercials. Was your first TV show full House?
Speaker 5: I believe?
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, made the rounds of the ninety shows?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you did Full House er and then your first series regular was on a show called The Boys Are Back. Yes, okay, So what do you remember about that show.
Speaker 4: That's what I was going to do you remember any of this? Do you remember being on Full House?
Speaker 5: I do not remember being on Full House. I do remember The Boys Are Back though Kelsey mulrooney was a coaster on there Rest in Peace, but she was like my first girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Then.
Speaker 5: I don't know, like five thigs.
Speaker 2: Okay, still so young.
Speaker 1: You booked all of these like within your first couple of years of being yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What did your parents think of all of this and the success that you had right off the bat?
Speaker 5: You know, I think my I remember, if I'm thinking back, like my dad was sort of like, oh, that's cool, you know, like kind of like indifferent about it. But my mom was very much you know, the like she was into it, like her kind of I think her dream was to be in you know, show business, and so then you know, I was doing it and was getting successful at it. So I think she was very excited, but you know she was she was a great studio mom.
Speaker 1: What did your parents do for a living.
Speaker 5: Well, it's so my mom at the time, I guess before she had me, she worked at Laura mar and that's where she met my dad, and my dad ended up working at the grounds department at Paramount Pictures and he just retired last year.
Speaker 2: So wait, he worked at the grounds department at Paramount Pictures for what like forty years?
Speaker 5: The yeah, thirty something years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's amazing.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So do you remember anything about trying to memorize your lines as a kid. Did it come very easily to you as it does to most kids. What do you remember about memorizing your lines?
Speaker 5: It did, and I do remember like it was kind of annoying to some of my co stars sometimes because I would just I remember my lines, I remember their lines, and then you know, they'd be like pausing and then I'd say their line and they're like, oh.
Speaker 1: You know, that's good.
Speaker 2: Kid's memories. Kids actors are like that. You somehow absorb everybody's lines around you. I plastic, it's just fun. You'll get everything in at that point. And so I remember the same thing.
Speaker 3: You're eight or nine on a set, ten years old in the set and it's like, I know everybody's line. I wonder, now if we all tried to memorize lines, which you know, it's a muscle. It's one that if you haven't used in a while. I haven't had to memorize dialogue in twenty years, fifteen years. I wonder if we could all snap right back into it again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a good question.
Speaker 2: I know track as a director.
Speaker 1: I I I know everybody's lines and yeah, ok, because for me, it's all linked to camera shots or or blocking moves that I want to remember, and so I'll be like, that's not your line. This is your line, and you're supposed to cross on it. So I think, you know, I've just never stopped using it than as a director. So, okay, after you did The Boys Are Back, you found yourself in a very familiar spot for kid actors, which is on a soap opera. Right you were you were recurring on General Hospital.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, very much so, And did you enjoy it? I did?
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 5: I enjoyed it a lot. I became close with a couple people on that show. Jackie Zeeman, who played my mom. Yeah, she had a couple of daughters that were close to my age, so we would always go up to her house for birthday parties.
Speaker 2: And oh that's fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're all very close.
Speaker 1: Well that's really cool. I guess Yeah. I had never really thought about that. That if you're a mom on a show with young kids the same age as the kids you're working with, how fun that is to then invite those kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So wait, by this point, you you've done all these shows. How old are you by? By say General Hospital?
Speaker 5: I think that's kind of right around six or seven.
Speaker 1: I mean literally everything we've mentioned he did between like five and six years old.
Speaker 2: I'm saying you're only seven years old.
Speaker 1: You are a series regular on The Boys Er Back, and then a recurring on General Hospital, and then we get to boy Meets World. Yes, so we just recapped your episode this week, and I know we asked you to watch it. When was the last time you had seen it? And what were your thoughts watching it today?
Speaker 5: Okay, so I've seen it now like probably three times in the last like three months. Just because that's kind of how this all started.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: You know, my then fiance now wife, we were just looking for something to watch, you know, opened up Disney Plus and hey, and I asked her. I was like, you know, I was on an episode of Boyman's World. He's like, no, so okay, let's watch that. So we watched my episode and then we're like, let's watch the whole series.
Speaker 2: So fun.
Speaker 1: And congratulations on your wedding. When did you get married?
Speaker 5: February twenty ninth.
Speaker 1: Oh, congratulations.
Speaker 3: Isn't that leapier day? Do you not only have to celebrate your wedding anniversary every four years?
Speaker 2: It's kind of brilliant, brilliant.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you. Plus it was a weekday, so it was a lot cheaper, right, that's great.
Speaker 1: So when you watched it then with your wife and now recently for our recap, what were your feelings watching it? What did you think seeing young you?
Speaker 5: Oh, it's so interesting because with Boyant's World, I have so many like core memories with with doing that shoot. Yeah, so there's a number of different things that was, you know, that would play actually like a big part in my life later on. So and rewatching it, rewatching it last night, I realized that I remember a lot more kind of like off the set, like not. I remember not as much on camera doing the scenes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, BTS you remember all the BTS stuff?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, so you know, for example, a couple of things like the studio teacher I think it was I think it was Wesley. I remember the Madagascar cockroaches.
Speaker 2: And cockroaches forget those.
Speaker 5: I also remember so I had already at this point, I had already filmed Liar, Liar, but it hadn't come out out yet, right, okay, And I remember him telling me, he was like, you know, you're gonna need an autograph because this is going to be big. And so he actually helped me design my autograph that I yes, that's amazing. Yeah, cut is that?
Speaker 3: And is it?
Speaker 1: Is it the autograph you would still use today or did your signature change over time?
Speaker 2: So cool, that's great. The importance of a teacher.
Speaker 5: You know, they're going to change your life exactly. So that was pretty awesome. You will. I thought you were like the coolest person in the world.
Speaker 1: Everyone did.
Speaker 5: We got along.
Speaker 2: I just remember we got along very very well. We had a lot of fun that week.
Speaker 5: Yeah. One one like a core memory that I remember it was you were amazing at throwing jelly beans as high as possible and catching them in your mouth. Yes, he would like it would scrape the top of the sound stick was catwalk And I was like yes. And so for like the rest of my life, I tried becoming like great at that and I think I'm I think I'm pretty good.
Speaker 1: Wow, it actually is something you could do, like you just worked on it and you still to this day.
Speaker 2: I bet. Oh wow, that's cool. So be and Wesley. Wesley teaching you something actually important like a good signature, and I'm teaching you how to throw things high in the air and choking.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I can.
Speaker 1: Tell you know what.
Speaker 2: It really shows on the show as well.
Speaker 1: It really comes through the two of you had And it's not surprising because even though Will is not a father and didn't want to be a father, he is so good with kids and and so it's it's no surprise.
Speaker 3: Kids are amazing when I can give them back to their parents totally. Yeah, which it's just I knew was for me. I mean it's just the But no, I remember you and I right away kind of getting along very well and joking around with each other, and we worked on kind of the the wrestling thing where the flying where you jumped into my arm like all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: I just remember we had a good time. It was a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: And I think that episode alone, because of how they saw that you and I got along, that led right to Tommy, which is we did later in the in the series where Eric almost adopts another little boy. I mean, I think they saw how you and I worked well together and that changed, you know, changed part of the show.
Speaker 5: So it was it mattered well, if I remember correctly, I think that they were even I remember my mom telling me about this way back then. But they were talking about a spin off with you and you know, potentially you know, uh, the character that played my mom, and I know it never really uh you know, manifested into anything.
Speaker 6: But it makes several times we've heard of different possible they were really trying to spin Eric off, and there was a bunch of different versions of that.
Speaker 2: That's the third different version I've heard of a possibility, and it does it makes sense to me. Eric brand show. Yeah, she was phenomenal, the older woman. I mean, you could you could have easily done that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well do you remember did you know that Justin had had worked with Jim Carrey at the time.
Speaker 2: That he was on the show.
Speaker 3: Yes, of course, because he we we talked about it, and he talked about how you know, he's telling me what the what the movie was going to be, and I was, you know, such a a fan of Jim Carrey, because he had you know, Ace Ventura had come out, which was such a throwback to like the Jerry Lewis kind of wacky comedies which were I'm a big fan of, and then Cable Guy, which people didn't like but I really enjoyed. I thought was an incredible Uh just kind of look at that social more at the time, and so to hear, you know, it was kind of I was geeking out where with Justin where I was like.
Speaker 2: So, what was it like working with Jim Carrey And we we talked about it. He was like, he's great. We had so much fun.
Speaker 3: And I was also a huge uh news radio fan and was more a tyranny played your mom in in Liar Liar, So I was asking about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I was just you know, absorbing all that as I could. And you know, especially with you know, you were what five or six when we did the show, so you're in school most of the time, so we were kind of grabbing conversations as we could around the craft service table or while we were rehearsing and stuff like that. But No, I distinctly remember that week of just being like, kid's great.
Speaker 2: You know, we had a ton of fun.
Speaker 3: You know they always say, don't work with little kids or animals, but I've been blessed with that where it's both. Both times i've been worked with little kids, where I worked with animals, I've had a great time.
Speaker 1: And I just I do.
Speaker 2: I distinctly remember us really getting along that week.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I remember watching the episode last night. There was even a line about going and seeing a Jim Carrey movie.
Speaker 2: M yeah, and I was like, I wonder, I'm sure they put it. Our writers are famous for that. I'm sure they put it in. Yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: I was. I was surprised that I'm only in I think, like one scene with you, because I have such great memories of working with you. And in my head, I was like, how am I going to play into the storyline? And I was like, oh, I don't really late, but I just must have been myself into every conversation.
Speaker 2: You would have been in school with him school, That's true.
Speaker 1: We would have been near each other in school, even if we weren't in the exact same room. We would have been in school together. And I also two rooms at k A.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, this is Kat Taylor right season four, We're still at KTLA Okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but we got we got close because I mean I think you know, there was a there was a time after the filming. I think we went with your mom to some event. She drove us and we met what's uh, I'm blanking on the actress and named Danica mckeller. Yes, yes, we went to some charity event together. Yeah. And then of course after Boy Meets World, I got Brothers Keeper, which was also on t G i F. Yes, and then so we saw each other at all that.
Speaker 2: The fun Yeah, random big party events.
Speaker 5: Right yeah, camire event where and Sync played and then you know that's that.
Speaker 3: That was where we did the live t G I F thing where and Sync kept having to sing tearing up my Heart And by the third time they walked out, they went here's our song, sorry.
Speaker 2: And sang it again.
Speaker 4: That was where Danielle met them, right, I mean I wasn't there that I couldn't be there.
Speaker 2: I remember, oh really to someone up north, I remember they we did it live.
Speaker 3: A lot of the stuff was doing We're doing it live, And the thing I remember most about that night was it starts with a big sweeping like crane shot to come on me and I intro the night, and I wanted to wait till the cameras settled, and they obviously wanted me to start earlier, and the stage manager as the camera swinger, was just going like freaking out the whole time. So I was like, I'm gonna let the camera land and then I'll speak.
Speaker 2: But it was just like this. It was so still never forget that in my life.
Speaker 5: But that's right.
Speaker 2: We would always see each other at the t g IF stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, and then then you know, I became buddies with Chris Kirkpatrick and then you know, he would invite me anytime I sync was in LA to hang out backstage and then so I would see Danielle backstage, and yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was so fun.
Speaker 2: I love it so much.
Speaker 1: So do you remember the audition for a Liar or Liar? And did it feel just like any other movie audition to you?
Speaker 6: Or did it?
Speaker 2: Did you know it was special?
Speaker 5: You know, that's interesting that nobody's asked me that before. And I'm trying to think right now, and I I don't remember the audition at all, Like I remember so much vividly filming it, but uh, the audition, I can't really think of it. I can I remember the exact moment when we got the call that I booked it.
Speaker 1: Tell me about it.
Speaker 5: I think we were we were picking up my sisters from swimming lessons, okay, and uh I was in a Nope, I was wrong, that's wrong. I was in a kinkos. Oh yeah. And I just remember, you know, because I knew, you know, obviously, I knew who Jim Carrey was. I'd never seen Cable Guy because it was not allowed to see that, sure, but I was a big fan of the mask.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, of course, perfect for you.
Speaker 1: Did you do a chemistry test with Jim?
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 5: I went to his house and met him there, and it worked well because I had heard that he had had, like, you know, previous issues with child actors, and so it was very important that we meet and do that chemistry test. And you know, everything went well. But I remember that vividly too. Go into his house because I walked in and he's got the Riddler costume in a frame on his wall, and I was like, that is awesome. And I remember he goes to he says, he's like, oh, yeah, I've got the Batmobile in my backyard. You want to go see it and I was like, yeah, I do. And we go back there and it's like one of those Kmart twenty five cents like batmobile.
Speaker 2: Yes, just worth the joke, let me carry. I bought that just for the case.
Speaker 5: Over.
Speaker 1: So you are at Kinko's, you get the phone call, You've already done the chemistry test and what's the what's the phone call?
Speaker 2: What do you think? How do you feel when you get that news? You know, I just I was.
Speaker 5: I was excited to do it, but it was you know, I didn't really grasp the magnitude of it back then. Yeah, and I don't think, you know, even after completing filming, I still didn't grasp it. Like like when Wesley told me, oh, you're gonna need like an autograph, and I was like, okay, sure, I'm going to need an autograph. Did I really need an autograph?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: I think also one of the reasons why it wouldn't have hit you is because you had been consistently booking Yeah, so many things. I mean, you had only been acting for a couple of years, and I mean, to me, reading the resume feels like almost every audition you went in for they were like yeah, of course this is the kid we want yep. And with the exception of then of course liar liar really changing your life. You probably didn't feel like you needed an autograph before that came out. So when you get the news, you're just like, great a movie with a fun guy. That was the Batmoviet job.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly where did you film Universal? Oh? Really?
Speaker 2: Oh man?
Speaker 3: So you're on the Universal lot the whole time doing this movie with Jim Carrey for the most part. Did you get now were you one of those one of the kids that I hear about with I was so jealous of that would shoot on these big lots that was like, okay, well you've got forty five and it's you know, I've got a forty five minute break run ride go ride.
Speaker 5: Jurassic Park and then and then hair and makeup would get really upset because I'd be like be wet from the.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's like the dream when you are a young actors getting to have Disney World or Universal or one of these shoot.
Speaker 4: It must have it must have been a long shoot, right, I mean you must have been working hard because that's a big movie. That's a big budget movie with a lot of scenes and you're in so much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think I think it was three months, right, Yeah, well.
Speaker 3: You are in a lot of that movie. I rewatched it not too long ago. I did a Jim Carrey than not too long ago, and you are in an awful.
Speaker 2: Lot of that film.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it was. It was a good time.
Speaker 2: Were you going to regular school at the time.
Speaker 5: Yes, I was in private school up until high school, and so they were really good about, you know, giving me course.
Speaker 1: We're rings taking it with you.
Speaker 3: So you LA high schools have to be so used to that, whereas my high school in Connecticut was like, I don't know what to do. LA high schools like, yeah, I go talk to doctor Jim. He takes care of all the actor kids who've got to work around their schedule.
Speaker 5: Such.
Speaker 2: It's such a different world when you grow up in Los Angeles or New York.
Speaker 1: I think Liar Liar is absolutely one of my favorite comedies, and I have to assume it was just as fun to shoot. What was it like playing Jim Carrey's son in a movie where he's free to just be as funny as he could possibly be.
Speaker 5: Oh, it was. It was awesome and I think It's funny because I think more people understand now because this is he's been in the you know, public eye for so long. But back then, like one of the main questions that I got all the time was like, oh, is he is he really like that like off camera, and he is like, it's just that's him all the time. I don't know if you know this little tid there, it's gone like viral a couple of times online. But there's a scene where after he tries to like chase me and the mom in the airport and he gets flung from the thing. We have like an emotional scene that we're doing together. But in the meanwhile he's he's also in the background as fireman fireman Bill, Yeah, fire Marshall Bill. Yeah. So he's he's like hamming it up in the background. Meanwhile we're doing like serious scene. Yeah, yeah, you'll have to. You have to check it out. You can. You can see him back there doing his like faces. And that was none of that was like, that was all his idea. It wasn't like anybody like part of the script or anything like that. You just you know, acting like a goofball the time.
Speaker 3: And then of course they became legendary again too. Then he's one of those lyre liars, one of those movies that made the outtakes and spoofs at the end so enjoyable again because they tacked it onto the end of the movie, and then people would just constantly want to sit there and wait to watch that kind of stuff. The way that you know, boy Me's World, when we had the spoofs at the end, or when Eric's trapped in the couch, it just it lets you in on the joke in such a way, which the.
Speaker 2: Most brilliant life did it.
Speaker 4: The Star film did it with auts and showed the crew as all bugs with so brilliant, so brilliant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so then the movie comes out, it's a massive success, and you instantly become extremely recognizable. Did your life basically change overnight?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it was pretty It was pretty crazy. I remember because my you know, I was out of private school, so it was very small, Like my entire class had like you know, fifteen kids in it. Yeah, and we the whole school pretty much went to go see the movie, like, you know, the day that it was released. And that was fun. But then after that it got it got pretty crazy for a little bit, like I would just be you know, at my local hometown buffet here where I live, delicious eating eating dinner with my family, and a line of people really be at my table, like you know, asking for whether it be a picture or an autograph, and right that happened. You know, a lot of like you know, a lot of places that I went, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Was it all positive or did did it ever drive you crazy in a negative sense?
Speaker 5: I think for the most part I enjoyed it. You know, there was maybe times where and my mom was always really good at noticing when I was kind of just kind of getting you yeah, yeah, wanted to just you know, keep eating my meal or whatever, and then you know, she would be like, Okay, you know, like that's you know, that's that's enough for today. But for the most part, I thought it was really cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you do you what does it feel like watching the movie now?
Speaker 5: I haven't watched the movie in a long time. I mean, I just I think it's I think it's a great movie. So I just I like, I like watching it. And I think I was very lucky at the time, because you know, there's things that I watch that I've been in that I'm like, okay, like this.
Speaker 2: This is all right, you know, yeah, that's that's a job.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, but it's you know, it's very rewatchable because I to this day I think it's you know, one of his one of his top movies. Absolutely. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So after Liar Liar, you then book a show that you mentioned, Brothers Keeper, which you are one of the stars of, and then you also appeared on Touch by an Angel all about all about Us, the practice and a few other things. But then you decided to walk away from acting around two thousand and three at fourteen years old. What led to that decision?
Speaker 5: So I started high school in two thousand and two, and that was my first time going to a public school. Yeah, and that was a little overwhelming, I think going to private school. Like, so, first when I when I got Liar Liar, right, I was at the private school that I had been at the same school since pre school and so and it was a lot of the same kids that entire time, so they already knew me. When I got the job. It wasn't really like, you know, oh that different. And then even when I got to middle school, I went to a Catholic middle school, and it was very it was very easy. But then high school came and then that's like my first experience of like bullying because of that, and so it was a lot of like, oh, his kid, you know, thinks he's better than us because he was in a movie. Even though it was I don't say anything. I was one of those people at this time of my life where I did not want to broadcast it. I was very much like, I'm not going to tell people about it. If somebody asks, sure, I'll like, you know, I'll respond, but I'm not going to like put it out there. And yet still it was a thing in high school where it was like, oh, you know, you think you're better than us. So there was a lot of that. And then plus my mom would pick me up from school and be like, oh, you've got an audition today, and I was you know, it started to get to the point where I was like, I just kind of want to like go home and chat on aim. Yeah, And so you know, it was always my mom was always like, you know, when it starts to not be fun anymore, you know, then we'll stop doing it. And I remember when that started happening, she'd be like, oh, do you want to stop, and I I was almost like scared to say.
Speaker 4: Yes, right, yeah, so much pressure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because she would almost be like when she told me I had an audition, and I would kind of get grumpy about it. It was I could see like the annoyance that like that she had. Yeah, and so I was like, yeah, you know, I guess you know, I'll do this, like okay, sure, let's go over lines. But then eventually it just kind of I just kind of faded away. I don't know that there was like an exact like moment where I was like, Okay, I'm done. It was just I turned down more and more auditions, and I think eventually it's kind of faded, right. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wondered, have you ever talked to your mom about Have you talked to your mom about it since then to see if because I'm thinking, like I know, my mom always said the same thing, like the minute this is not fun for you too, we can stop. And yet there were times I would put up a fight about an audition and my mom would be annoyed, not because she wanted me to go to the audition, but because she was like, listen, I don't want to fight with you. Over auditions. I'm just telling you that you have one. If you don't want to audition anymore, then say that so that I can tell them. But like she constantly felt kind of like the bad guy. She's like, we're only doing this because you want to do it. Let's not make this a bone of contention between us. So have you talked Did you ever talk to your mom to see if what her annoyance was about.
Speaker 5: No, we've never really like I've never really brought that up, but it was probably the same type of situation. Like I'm sure it was, you know, no sweat off her back to not have to drive an hour to Sally totally.
Speaker 4: But it's it's so it's you know, like I'm you know, Indy, just my son Indy, just like he'll complain about whatever we have to go do, right, if it's gymnastics, if it's school, if you know, And part of being a parent sometimes is knowing, like we got to push through this bad mood or this the fact that you're saying you don't want to do this. But when you're dealing with acting professional, it's everything's amped up, right because it's like, all right, if you did this job, you'd make a lot of money and it would be really good for your long term career, and I know that, but you also might just not feel like going to the audition, like that's the tension must be so high, and a parent in that situation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think I really realized because obviously I knew that it was you know, that I was making good money, but that wasn't even like a factor to me at all. Sure, And I didn't really grasp until I turned eighteen and got the money right where then I was like, oh, like I should have gone on more auditions.
Speaker 4: Even regardless regardless of the money. There's so much social capital too, especially with like Liar Liar. I mean, you're talking about being one of the biggest movies of all time, you know, and like if you're going to be a kid actor, you you hit this, you know, you hit the jackpot the same way that like we did, you know, with Boy Meets World, kind of randomly, like it's not really you think you're showing up to your Domino's commercial audition just as much as you're showing up to the Liar Liar. You know you're not in charge of this, and that that potential for those kinds of jobs to come out of the woodwork. I mean, that's that's a crazy it's a crazy business.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was always jealous of you guys though, because I, you know, as big as you know, Liar Liar was, and you know, a big movie. I always really wanted to like and I and I had, you know, with Brothers Keeper. I got that sitcom, but it you know, it only lasted the one season. But I was always really jealous of how much of a family you guys were, And I thought like, that's like the coolest part about being on a sitcom is like you just have this familiarity with everybody, and you know, you keep coming back to the same crew, the same cast, and I always thought that was really awesome.
Speaker 4: It was sometimes times it's great, but having a company, you know, having a kidd truth that is your team.
Speaker 2: Is amazing.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, but I also think that as a kid, when you do a movie or any job that only lasts of several months, you know, it's it's it's jarring because you become friends with like the second ad and you think that they're going to be your friend for life, But really that's a twenty five year old grown up who's going to move on to their next job and never really think about you again. Yeah, and like that's totally understandable from everyone, but for a nine year old.
Speaker 5: Like what happened?
Speaker 2: I just lost my pal? Like that's you know, you think.
Speaker 4: Every job is going to be and we were we were very lucky that our big, one of our big early jobs, we were able to stay together for seven years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's time to hear her side of the story.
Speaker 2: I love the show so much.
Speaker 4: I was like, please throw my name in the mix.
Speaker 1: I need to be in on this.
Speaker 7: We were sure she was going to be the next bachelorette and then something changed.
Speaker 2: I'm keeping things very very hush hush.
Speaker 7: Fans of The Bachelor know exactly what we're talking about. Joe and Serena sit down for an intimate conversation with Maria Georgis on Bachelor Happy Hour. I have to ask. I heard a rumor that you were dating at one point one of Drake's best friends.
Speaker 2: Oh, we would have more, Sammy.
Speaker 7: Listen to Bachelor Happy Hour on America's number one podcast network, iHeart, open your free iHeart app and search Bachelor Happy Hour.
Speaker 2: Listen now.
Speaker 7: Everywhere, you listen to podcasts and don't miss Park two Monday Night.
Speaker 1: So, Justin, do you keep in touch with anyone from your acting past?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Man, I don't really. You know, a lot of people always ask me, logo, do you still talk to Jim Carrey?
Speaker 1: Know, m yeah, called Jim. We've kept in Dutch for thirty years.
Speaker 5: Right, No, And that's what people also ask me, like, oh, you know, do you think if you saw him would he remember you? Yeah? I would, Yeah, of course I think so for of course. But you know, I think as far as anybody that like Natasha Slayton was an actress on Brothers Keeper and her dad is Bobby Slayton, the comedian, and uh, she is somebody that I'm still like friends with on social media, and you know, we'll exchange like you know, hey, how you've been every so often. But that's you know, that's for the most part, that's pretty much it.
Speaker 1: Well, totally random. Another common thread that Justin and I share. Justin, do you happen to have like a favorite camp counselor or anything?
Speaker 5: Yes? All right, so this this blew my mind.
Speaker 2: What is happening now?
Speaker 5: You guys don't know, No, okay. Well, so when I, you know, started rewatching for me Its World and and actually started listening to you guys' podcast, I was like, oh, I really I want to be on this. And so I was researching finding out who I should contact, and uh, you know, found out the producer was Jensen, and then I got his email, emailed him and he replies back to me. He's like Justin. He's like, you're not going to believe this. I was your camp counselor.
Speaker 2: Let's show the picture. Oh come on, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Look at Jensen's Proston tips and those She's wearing a shirt that says staff on the sleeve.
Speaker 2: It's like a Meadow Oaks shirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a Meadow Oak shirt.
Speaker 2: You will doll like Chris kerpak Trick. I didn't notice that you were so cool.
Speaker 8: I don't know whether it was, you know, because Justin was like, oh god me when I was a kid. I was like, oh, trust me, You're not the most embarrassing part of the photo.
Speaker 2: No, Justin looks totally like Justin. He looks like.
Speaker 1: Our net sunglasses definitely are not.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh, you are the epitome of cool.
Speaker 5: In nineteen ninety nine, yes, I look like I'm in a ska band.
Speaker 2: You do totally do you do?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: But you are a camp counselor. Dude, that's so cool.
Speaker 8: I will say, I will say he I was only his counselor on certain days. I know my friend Chris, I think was his camp counselor almost every day. He was so sweet and kind and loving. And you would never even know because this is post liar, liar, this is like the summer after and uh, you wouldn't even know the kid was.
Speaker 2: In a movie.
Speaker 4: Justin.
Speaker 1: You've got a big stick popsicle in your hand.
Speaker 2: Yes, waiting, I was going to take to notice the popsicle.
Speaker 1: Big sticks, those were the greatest.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when you when you got to camp, you chose your snack that day? Did you want a big stick or I can't even remember what the other choice was because I always picked big stick. Yes, broccoli.
Speaker 8: I'm so happy to see he's doing good. I just this picture again. It'll go back into the vault, but we'll put it on social media before.
Speaker 5: Awesome.
Speaker 2: Man, that's the best. So justin.
Speaker 1: Now, you are a sports radio producer and you're an occasional on air commentator for Fox Sports radio. You work on shows like The Ben Mahler Show and Clay Travis's OutKick the Coverage. Have you always been into sports and or radio?
Speaker 5: Yes? On the sports, I mean, for the most part. I think right around seven years old is when I started getting into sports, and after the acting fade away, I kind of knew that sports was where I wanted to work in because that's what I was like passionate about, and radio just kind of kind of happened. I think I was in college and I would listen to Fox Sports Radio like on my drive to school all the time, and I just I was like, you know what, I think it'd be fun to be an intern there, and so emailed them asking for an internship and turned into a job and that's I've been there for almost twelve years.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's amazing. What's your favorite sport?
Speaker 5: Football? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're a Broncos fan, you said, yes? But born and raised in La.
Speaker 5: Yes, all right, So at the time that I started watching football, LA didn't have a football team, right, And is this the years? Yes, it was nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's back to back elway years.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I was I was a Bandwagon fan as a kid, but I've stuck with them since, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that story. Well, that's how I became a Cowboys fan, exact same way that you know. Had had grown up watching football with my dad. Then the Rams left and my dad was angry that the Rams left, and so he started watching Cowboys football. And I was like, that's when I really got into it. I became a Cowboys fan. And my dad has since gone back to being a Rams fan, and I was like, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Not, I'm sticking with the Cowboys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you got me. Man.
Speaker 1: Do you when your coworkers found out then that you were the kid from Liar Liar? What was their reaction?
Speaker 5: Oh? Everybody is always stunned finding out. And it's funny now because for the longest time, it was easily like I'm recognizable. Yeah, but when I grew the beard cut my hair, then it stopped happening as frequently, so then it would have to be somebody else that knew.
Speaker 2: That brings it up to somebody, right, did you know?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Exactly, And then it's you know, such a such a shock what Yeah, And now we're getting to the point where it's like, you know, I have coworkers or people that I meet that weren't even alive when the movie came out.
Speaker 2: Yep, we know that feeling.
Speaker 5: I know that feeling.
Speaker 2: Well, well, my grandmother used to have pictures of you on her wall. Thanks.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 5: It's just it's a weird thing because it used to be like, oh have you seen the movie Liar Liar? And the answer for so long from everybody was and now it's to the point where it's almost like fifty to fifty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, just you know old movie the thirty The thirtieth anniversary of Liar Liar will be in twenty twenty seven. Oh yeah, so that's going to be worth the reunion.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'll.
Speaker 3: Say I just now, I've just been picturing Jim Carrey just sitting in his backyard in the twenty five cent batmobiles, still just riding it every day, still just riding it every day.
Speaker 5: Why has nobody written a sequel for for Liar Liary? Yet they've done every other movie?
Speaker 2: Right, right, I know, just called Pants on Fire.
Speaker 1: It's great, it's great.
Speaker 2: Do you ever miss being in front of the camera?
Speaker 5: Yes, And I think if you had asked me that question ten years ago, maybe even like, you know, five years ago, it would have been like not not really, but I love you know, aside from sports, I still love show business, movies TV. Ye love consuming it, watching it, and I don't know, just I feel like I watch things differently than people than most people too, and I'll watch something I'll be like, oh, man, like that would have been so much fun to film, or or I'll watch thing where I'll be like, I know I could do better than that, right, yeah, So I think you know that happens, and I think that would be you know, nowadays I'm thinking like, oh, that would be fun. Yeah. But it's different as an adult because you know, back then it's like, Okay, I'm going on audition. Did I get it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Oh, well then on to the next one, and so thinking of getting back into it, it's kind of scary because it's like, okay, well if you don't get this job, when's your next paycheck coming? It's so much more pressure and as adult, like I, you know, it's crazy.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So looking back now, twenty five years since Boy Meets World and on a much larger scale, Liar, Liar, what would you tell that little version of justin now as an adult watching him, Oh.
Speaker 5: I would say, enjoy the ride. There's so many like awesome things that I got to do that I think, looking back now, I appreciated more than I did at the time. Right, so many awesome people that I got to meet, all the experiences that I had, Like when I was doing a Brother's Keeper, and you know, we did all the ABC stuff, like getting flown out to Florida to go to Disney World and he would get we'd get like a tour guide, like our own personal tour guide that would take us around. We get to go to the front of the lines. They'd be buying whatever we wanted. And it's just like at the time, I'm like, Okay, yeah, this is cool. But now looking back, like I can't believe you did that. What's the same?
Speaker 1: I know you'd think that as kids we would have been like this is unreal, and yet somehow you just totally take it for until you look back on it as an adult and you go, man, I really should have recognized her long. I should have recognized that for what it was. Well, justin we have so enjoyed reuniting with you, so appreciate you taking the time to come and chat with us. Always a pleasure to see you. Let's hop in the car together and go to some event. Let's go to a charity event together. My mom, Jennifer fish Ole drive and we'll just endo that seat and chat.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 2: Thank you for being here with us, Jessica, seeing you again. Justin you too, bye, Keep in touch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my gosh, so time right, It's just I can't believe it. Twenty five years since Boy Meets since he was on Boy Meets World, and yeah.
Speaker 3: I just am amazed at the beginning though, when you were when you were listing all of his credits, all his credits, and by this point he's seven. Yeah, you know, it's like you were fourteen credits in and he says, no, you ask him the question.
Speaker 1: You're like, so, you know, I asked him. When he starts, he's like five, and they we're like okay. So by this time, after I've named like nine things, how old are and he's like it's six six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh he was just but he was that child after the way booking Lawrence was the same way.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like if you are a talented kid at the right page at the right time, where like that's the type they wanted, right, Like he fit the type and he kind of looks like Matt Lawrence too, Yeah.
Speaker 2: As a kid when they were like it's like if you get.
Speaker 1: That certain like and Jonathan Taylor Thomas that the.
Speaker 3: Raspy voice, memory voice easy to direct to your all, that you'll book all the time, You'll book all the time.
Speaker 2: And then of course it just becomes getting the kid from Liar Liar or a kid from that show. You know, they just you just keep.
Speaker 4: Working because people know that you're a professional, your parents are cool, whatever it is.
Speaker 1: And then you've already been a part of something that so you work. You contributed to something that was already successful. So let's just try to keep Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow.
Speaker 1: Thank you all for joining us for this episode of Podmeets World. As always, you can follow us on Instagram pod meets World Show, and you can send us your emails podmeets Worldshow at gmail dot com. Plus we have merch a right emrch Podmeetsworldshow dot com writer send us out.
Speaker 2: We love you all, pod dismissed.
Speaker 4: Podmeets World is an iHeart podcast producer hosted by Danielle Fischel Wilfridell and Ryder Strong executive producers, Jensen Karp and Amy Sugarman, Executive in charge of production, Danielle Romo, producer and editor, Tarasubasch producer, Maddie Moore, engineer and Boy Meets World Superman Easton Allen. Our theme song is by Kyle Morton of Typhoon. Follow us on Instagram at Podmets World Show, or email us at Podmeets World Show at gmail dot com