Speaker 1: Can I tell you about the least? I was just at the doctor's office. Can I tell you about the least?
Speaker 2: Can you do self hip violations?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm not reading my No. This is from the elevator. Should the elevator doors fail to open, do not become alarmed. There's little danger of running out of air or of this elevator dropping uncontrollably. I was like, you know, first of all, I was not worried about it running out of air until now.
Speaker 2: That was posted in the elevators.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, straight up.
Speaker 2: It makes sense in a medical building that people would immediately you'd be like, let's just get hey, let's just get this out of the way. It ain't like speed Okay.
Speaker 1: There is very little chance there is a bomb on this elevator. Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three eighty one, Episode two of Dirt a lees I. Guys, Yeah, there's a production of iHeart Radio. It's a podcast where you take a deep divenue America share count and it's Tuesday, March twenty fifth, twenty twenty five, three two five two. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Have you read of Mongrel Alley? You are forty years young. Everybody, every all, my all, my friends turning forty this year. Anyway. It's also National Equal Payday. It's National Medal of Honor Day, unless you are a person of color, which it will be renamed Todi Medal. Ya. It's National Lobster Newburgh Day. I didn't know what the fuck lobster Newburgh was, think I always heard it, but it looks like it's just like lobster in a bread bull, like lobster chowder and a bread bull. I'm fine with that. It's also Tolkien Reading Day. Shout everybody getting.
Speaker 1: Up on thinking about going going all hobbit and going hobbit with the eight year old. You know, I think he might be ready.
Speaker 2: What do you mean you? Oh you weren't gonna shave your feet today?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna just let let my toes grow and just let my foot year old think think they're cool.
Speaker 2: Hey, once you get down here and braid this.
Speaker 1: Uh Now, I was gonna see if maybe uh I could read that to him.
Speaker 2: We'll see. Ready, he's ready for this.
Speaker 1: Be ready is the real quidding with the Yeah, my name is Jack O'Brien aka Potatoes O'Brien, and I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host, mister Miles grossm.
Speaker 4: I'm the guy who screens sand cries every time I order some Park fries no more for faking better taste like they're wrapped in bacon.
Speaker 1: And I'm not wrong. I'm no clown.
Speaker 2: I know they taste better fried in tallow half five guys turning red scream out on my fries?
Speaker 1: Ready yet?
Speaker 2: Okay? Shout out Hugo Boss for continuing the ure mind me Nickelback flow that was started by Jay Space and we and we still reference the tal leaf talent, the manly tallow fries. Thank you, shake steak shape, steak in shape.
Speaker 1: Yes. I feel like Nickelback should enter the you know, US v. Canada.
Speaker 2: They would probably fuck up a lot of people who think they're an American band. They were like, wait, my favorite American band, Nickelback is Canadia. I don't know. I mean, I don't know. Maybe a fans would know. That's like the first thing you learn as you enter the fandom myself included.
Speaker 1: As you enter the lower the law of the Nickelback being yeah, they're Canadian. I mean do they even have they even have Nichols up there? I thought they had moose Lornees or some ship. Yeah, Miles. We are thrilled to be joined in our third seed by one of our favorite guests, a very funny comedian and activists, the host of the great award winning podcast Good Muslim, Bad Muslim, the senior Fellow on Comedy at the Pop Culture Collaborative. She's written in The New York Times, wrote and performed a piece on n p r's Fresh Air. It's the hilarious and talented Zara normal or great to have your uting to buy nor box?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Who is a who is a huge Nickelback fan?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Huge fan?
Speaker 2: This Obama jacket I got was from Zara or a Big shopped a lot at Big Yeah. Yeah, but he likes to be on trend. He likes to be on trend. That was that was his downfall. People keep talking about why he got assassinated because he loved fast fashions, fashion trying to get in the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, Why must that be who I share my name with?
Speaker 2: Man, It's fine. I think I think you're you're the You're the original, not.
Speaker 1: In my in my heart spelled differently, so great differently yeahz so hold that Zara?
Speaker 2: How have you been? Oh?
Speaker 3: My god, so good good, Oh my god, me too. I just feel like it's such a great time out there.
Speaker 1: So fun, so fun.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's cute.
Speaker 1: It's kind of cute, isn't it so cute?
Speaker 3: I think the collapse of government is adorable.
Speaker 1: I wake up and I look at the headlines and I say, cute, darling, that's cute.
Speaker 2: Cut.
Speaker 1: Well, great, we're thrilled to have you. We're going to get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, we're going to tell the listeners a couple of the things we're talking about today. Heading into yesterday, we were already talked there's this like story about the JFK files that got released over it like an end of last week where they left all the social Security numbers and like birthplaces and birth dates of all the people in the documents. And then like when they got when it was like pointed out that it was like a major security violation, They're like, that's and that's how serious we are about transparency like that, like they did a good thing. Yeah, And I was like, man, these guys are really like America has never been so close to like a single Like I feel like one of the like dumb plots from a Diehard sequel. Maybe even like under Siege too dark territory could take out the entire US government right now, Like that's just so that That was my thought heading into yesterday, at which point the Trump Trump's like top cabinet officials included The Atlantic's editor in chief on a text thread about attacking the Houthis in Yemen and just yet, and we're just having a signal chat about that shit. Like it was just a group group chat. They put group chat for real. It was like just straight up a group chat. So we'll talk about that because there are there are very real, i don't know, espionage concerns. I'm not a big espionage guy.
Speaker 2: I'm not not big right now.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so cute right now.
Speaker 2: And it's being democratized that literally any funck wit can get into it now. True. Yeah, you just have to have a signal account and this is the potential for you to be let in on national security. See.
Speaker 3: That's how I know I can do it is when the funs can join in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, oh yeah, likes oh great, ye you the double O seven music. Because I'm in there.
Speaker 1: Usually much stupider than we think like, espionage is usually much stupider than we think, and this administration much stupider than we think.
Speaker 2: In many ways.
Speaker 1: So uh well, we'll talk about that, just a match made in heaven, and we'll talk about financing a crunch Wrap Supreme where we're being presented with the exciting opportunity to buy now, pay later on some fast food because Klarna Klarna is now available via door dash door dash door dash jeans.
Speaker 2: Real healthy, real healthy, sign of the times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm hungry now, So we'll talk we'll talk about that. But before we get to any of that stuff s, we do like to ask our guest, what is something from your search history?
Speaker 3: Buckle buddies?
Speaker 2: Buckle buddies? Buckle buddies? Is that slang?
Speaker 3: No, I've got a toddler, mm hmm. Then buckle buddies are for you.
Speaker 2: What's buckle buddies?
Speaker 3: There are these little stuffed animals, okay, covered in buckles of a child. Good can just yeah buckle and unbuckle Yep, you know, goes around the house. Just buckle things together, so like the dog leashes are all buckled together when you go like.
Speaker 2: You king of leashes basically basically, yeah, she's wrecking. Yeah, there's so many. It's funny. How Like I remember I got the geist Child one of these things. I was just a board with a bunch of switches on it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I bought that.
Speaker 2: He loves thatsh or loved it. No, no, no, it's just like it's like they called like there's always different names for it, but it has like literally just little light up switches. So he's just literally hit and switches that light up and buttons and it just it's not over and over again.
Speaker 3: It's just early Instagram basically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the same intellectual and uh yeah, intellectual content.
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna get myself like a buckle buddy for bed, you know what I mean, So I could stay off Instagram at night and yeah do.
Speaker 2: You like that kind of yeah, you like that kind of tactical kind of thing, you know, instead.
Speaker 3: Of like favoriting ship. Yeah yeah, like oh yeah, you know, like this is going to my shadow band followers of thirty if you roll.
Speaker 1: Over, you roll over to your partner in bed and you're like, look this one lit up, and then go back level flording flording, I mean, oh yeah, those those little ones. That's like a steering wheel with like a shift gear and then a bunch of flick switches and like a key that turns the tabletop. One man, I'd lose forty five minutes to one of those fuckers.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it had when in the eighties, where like it looked like a little kind of like the road was moving, I remember, and it was just like a thing like it was like on a spool that just like was backlit. That gave the feeling of driving. I remember, and I was.
Speaker 3: I feel like you could take any millennial right now and we would just stare into that void.
Speaker 1: Just give me a spool, give me a spooling road escape.
Speaker 3: And I should be there for all.
Speaker 2: Why we're on a weird tight rope where we either gonna re get it together and we realize we're gonna have to really fight for everything, or we're just gonna be like what if? What if full House was my reality forever starting out?
Speaker 3: I feel like, but I feel like that's where we are. Is that like adrenaline paralysis, you know what I mean, where you know it's coming and in your and your quads are just like frozen on the couch.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: But like mentally, you're like all Molotov cocktails.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's like COURTI is all yeah, just all the cortisol is out.
Speaker 3: I'm in a good place. I'm in a good place.
Speaker 1: I think it's good.
Speaker 3: It's a buckle, buddy, I'm fine.
Speaker 2: Let me alone to just.
Speaker 1: Be like on a low level cortisol drip at all times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very good for very good for our bodies. I think that's what we're designed for.
Speaker 1: Uh. What is some things are that you think is underrated?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Hell? Okay, interesting because most people would say that's the bon Okay, here we are.
Speaker 2: I'm intrigued.
Speaker 3: Do you remember when we all were like I don't believe in Hell and I don't think Hell's real, and everybody calmed down right now I realized, like, okay, not only do I need Hell to be real, I don't know why I ever thought I was going there. You know, there is so much evil that I am so far away from.
Speaker 1: Do you think that I'm going to Hell?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 3: I'm such a good person. All this time, I thought, oh man, because I like drank sometimes and I eat pork and I like pepperoni. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, we're talking Hell is for a scale we did not imagine, folks.
Speaker 2: It's gotten bad out there.
Speaker 1: I do wonder, and I think this is like what a lot of religion comes down to, is like does it great on a curve? If everybody got bad, which is like old Testament, they don't grate on a curve. They're like, this city got bad, and we're turning everyone to salt in the whole city. It's not like this guy was like top ten percent and not everybody's getting touched. Everybody's getting touched. This city was bad. We're gonna let one person survive in a boat with uh, with the animals. Everybody else is gone. So that's yeah, that would be my contention, is we're all going to hell.
Speaker 3: Maybe here's what I think. I think Sodom and Gomora, I think what we got there was a disinformation campaign. Sure, I think they all know and they were anti vacks, and that's actually what happened, you know what I mean. Like, I think it was like probably more of a hygiene issue.
Speaker 2: I think it could have been an experimental art piece or people want to just skuld we don't have salt and meant to be like, I don't know, they don't turn to salt.
Speaker 3: I think we don't know. We have to, we have to always be aware of disinformation campaigns. Now we can't. We can't look back on history without that lens.
Speaker 2: I remember when I asked my dad about that, maybe like when I was twelve or something, when I really kind of started thinking, like, wait, is this little bullshit? He goes. I remember him saying, goes, how do we know this is in hell? That's the question? Twelve, oh man? And that shit fucked with me. What do you mean that's like a Buddhist like or even purgatory. Yeah, that this could be purgatory. That like, who's to say whatever this existence is is not? And I just remember like, but he just said that shit to fuck with me though, too, And I was just like, Yo, what the dam?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: That is school? And it freaked all my friends out.
Speaker 3: I find myself daily hourly just going I hope Hell is real. I hope it's real.
Speaker 2: It is because it's it's for something. Is how vivid are the depictions of like hell for Muslims versus like Christian.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, fire brimstone.
Speaker 1: It's all you got a little fire and brim.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got some fire and brim, all right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey. And in that way there's more in common then there's there are differences.
Speaker 1: And that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We can all get behind hell, but.
Speaker 2: It ain't for us.
Speaker 1: The hell they're actually going to is the same hell that I think they're going to.
Speaker 2: And then is there like working class hell? And then like the people who control capital? Like, is it is there still? As a worker? Are you capable of doing evil that arises to Hell?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I realized is that Hell is a collective formulation of what we as the working class.
Speaker 2: Manifest Mmm, go on, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: We like, like an awesome improv herald. We build the experience of hell collectively for these fools, you know, like where's Waldo landscape?
Speaker 2: And we are Hell for them?
Speaker 3: I mean our vision of it.
Speaker 2: I see, I see, I see, I see.
Speaker 3: You know what we put see I see?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Some people might put nickelback in there?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, you lost me. No okay, I'm doing that. I'm not today, Satan. I saw you tried, you tried, Satan. Nope, not today.
Speaker 1: Nickelbacks saved rock and roll music from those devil worshiping Motley Crewe hair Metal E. C. D. C. Nickelbacker descent, decent folk. By the way, my buckle buddies. I wonder if we could just give Elon Musk a couple buckle buddies. And did you see him with those falls, those spoons and shit, Yeah, I wonder if we could just get him stemming on like some buckle buddies.
Speaker 3: And this is what I'm saying. I think we need to just.
Speaker 1: Out one of those one of those steering wheel things with the with the scrolling streetscape. I feel like we might be able to save some jobs here. I don't know, Zara, what is something you think is overrated?
Speaker 3: Overrated? Is I don't want to hear about any more canaries the sole term. I'm so over this, Like, oh, there are the canaries in the coal mine. These folks are the canaries and the col gosms or the canaries in the coal mine.
Speaker 2: Horrifying hearing.
Speaker 3: I keep hearing ship like this, you know, or like people protesting Gaza. Now are the canaries in the coal mine?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 3: You know, because well, for one, they test a lot of artillery and arms on Palestinians.
Speaker 2: Right right, Yeah, that's how.
Speaker 3: Urban Shield was created was like Urban Shield would get trained in Gaza and then come here, you know, with all their right gear and ship and like. But I just like I keep hearing like there's a difference between understanding causality and like regularly trying to maintain a sense of urgency by warning us of these canaries in the many dead canaries.
Speaker 1: I know this doesn't actually matter because these are Muslim people, but if you imagine you're the person, then maybe it matter.
Speaker 2: Just to.
Speaker 1: Or maybe canary in the coal WHOA, Okay, so look we get it. Those are birds, right, we understand that those are birds over there, but birds aren't real. But what if you are hit by.
Speaker 2: What if you are bird? Yeah? I haven't saw I saw another one about how Costco was like lowering prices and like so many comments like it's a canary in the coal mine, that's for the economy.
Speaker 3: Costco at this point, with like the collapse of so many federal programs and jobs, are they canaries anymore like the literal coal mine has collapsed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's more so. It's more so that like the distance that that metaphor gives. It's like, well, okay, if the canary die, then we got we got some time to figure it. Look, now you think about that, it's like, bro, no, we are dead in the coal mine.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, everybody else in the world is here's a mirror? What?
Speaker 2: Yes, you're all canaries? Yes, trick question, everyone's a canary. Yeah.
Speaker 1: My neighbors on both sides their house just blew up their real canaries and coal mine. I don't yeah, because they're not me, so they can't be real.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: It's just the canaries and coal mine.
Speaker 3: When your house burned down, it was a real.
Speaker 1: Miles house.
Speaker 2: For some of my neighbors down the block who also lost their home, one of them the canary in the coal mine. Yeah, that's that's what that is, right there. No run or rather it's time. It's here is bad, will get worse.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe that should be how we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Unless you don't fight and let them just punch themselves out like the Democrats are hoping they'll do.
Speaker 1: You know, but where we never start punching at the end of the fight.
Speaker 3: Is that the Democrats are doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, so you've heard of the ropodope, right, Muhammad Ali. Let George Foreman punch him out until he's tired and then beats shipp out George Foreman like the seventh round once he's tired of. So what this presupposes is what if he never fought back? I think, Yeah, this one is just punch the sh out of him for the whole fight.
Speaker 2: Dude, If you just let him punch the ship out of you the whole time, eventually he's gonna die because he's gonna need a break from he's so tired, and then he will die and then you win.
Speaker 1: I'm just waiting for this guy to collapse over here. There's no fighting back.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, no, no, just.
Speaker 1: Take let's take let's take a quick break, and we'll come back and we'll talk about how we're as part as part of the Deep Steak were very concerned. We'll be right back, and we're back, and I are. The JFK files were dropped at the end of last week.
Speaker 5: No no.
Speaker 1: Reactions, I are They a lot of bombshells that no, no, nobody seemed to social Security numbers. Yeah, the big bombshells that were promised were not there. But there were some little, little tasty treats for people who are into identity theft and stuff like that. They just left the social security numbers, birthplaces, and birth dates of hundreds of staffers involved with various committees.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming some of which are still alive to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some of them are still a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Washington Post discovered more than one hundred social security numbers of staff members of the House Select Committee on Assassinations. White House has tried to suggest that this was a totally on purpose and be a good thing. What Yeah. Trump said that we didn't want anything deleted and then bragged that even released the social security numbers. That's how serious we are about transparency.
Speaker 2: I think that quote. The rest of that quote. They said, sir, what about social security numbers? But they're long gone. I can't I can't imagine.
Speaker 1: They said, sir, what about social security numbers?
Speaker 2: They're long gone?
Speaker 3: Long god, oh yeah, because most of the people.
Speaker 1: I think you're saying, most of the people are dead and I can't imagine a single one of them being alive. And he's incorrect. There's like people who are still alive, and it violates us privacy law. But overall, we have sense of this, like I'm not.
Speaker 2: Way Jack skated over that is kind of where we're at those as a country and in finally as privacy laws, and we're all like, I don't know that.
Speaker 1: Do we have those at alls? Yeah. The bottom line is that social security numbers are among the most prized data that the US government seeks to protect. Sought to protect is more accurate. It is an egregious breach. And he's like, and that's how serious we are about getting getting the truth out. Yeah. One of the people who social security numbers leak was former Trump campaign lawyer Joseph de Geneva. Says he's planning to sue the US National Archives and Records Administration, calling it first grade, elementary level rule of security to redact things like that. It just feels like so I was like, I really feel like you could get the US government, like you could steal all the money in America from like it's just like literallypetent, right, Like everything is so dumb and incompetent. So that was my thought heading into today, heading into yesterday. There there was also some stories over the weekend about how the intelligence community not my favorites. Not a huge CIA guy personally, I'm sorry. John Krazinski, who played a CIA agent and then immediately started telling people in interviews, you should be grateful for the CIA. They're out there protecting you. Every single they lost. Yeah, it turns out they yeah, I don't know if they were good at their job. I don't think we'd be in this mess that we're in right now. I'll tell you that much, folks. But so they are concerned. The intelligence community is concerned because so a big thing. On average, the federal government loses one hundred thousand employees they retire, they leave for the private sector every year, one hundred thousand, and they need to guard against those people becoming assets because being a part of federal like being a federal employee, you have access to high level secure information. So people are like, the federal government has lost like three x, Like they've lost like two to three hundred thousand employees already this year because of all the dose job cuts like that. Any agencies from rival countries are going are just probably having a field day right now, unless, of course, the Trump administration is extra competent, extra staffed up, and ready to like vet and track this bumper crop of former employees who are actively pissed off at the United States.
Speaker 3: They're also out of money, like it desperately in need of cash for like kids with asthma, and like you know, yeah, their health benefits.
Speaker 2: They're McDonald's bill that they've been cutting off for weeks now because of If you made.
Speaker 1: A movie about those people right now, it would be hard to make them the antagust you know what.
Speaker 2: You want me to do? Bro, The only ask that I have now is to tell somebody some ship I learned when I worked at my last job that fucked me over in my last country. Yeah, because you think about how like all this stuff like when people are like Bro the lead the recipe for red lobster Cheddar Bay biscuits came out, Oh, the recipe for the fucking secretly guarded uh Popeye's chicken whatever. It's like, it's always somebody who worked there who doesn't give a fuck anymore. It was like, brother, that's how you fucking make it. I don't know what the fuck I don't all them ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I say fuck with unite.
Speaker 1: All the dumb siren call.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all fucking it's all terrifying, and it's all true and it's all hilarious.
Speaker 1: It's just like the levels of incompetence, like I do think Trump is sometimes underrated. Like we look at a thing he does and we're like, well that's stupid, and it's actually like shrewd, it is stupid, but we live in a stupid world. And he like is going to get the thing that he wants eventually. But the people working under him in this administration seem wildly incompetent.
Speaker 3: Actually worse, I mean on an espionage scale. It is pretty genius.
Speaker 2: These guys are great. We love them.
Speaker 3: So I watched The Americans on Effects every single season, front to back and three times.
Speaker 2: I know how this works upside down in every which way. But yeah, this this latest story, yeah from the was this was the background heading into Monday when we got word that they just had a group chat where they're planning the bombing of Houthi rebels and Yemen and they just added the editor in chief of The Atlantic by accident. This it's actually it's really I normally am not like this thing in the Atlantic is worth reading, but in this very specific incident, like I'm just say, I mean for this just to understand how bumbling this is. It's wild. So it started off the editor in chief this guy, Jeffrey Goldberg. He found out that. He's like, he's like, I found Pete Hegseth texted me the details. A lot of people are looking at that specific reference, but what really happened. It wasn't Pete Hegseth added him. He was just on Signal and he got a request from someone named Michael Waltz. And this is on the encrypted messaging app Signal, and he's like, hmm. He's like, maybe this is some Project Veritas kind of shit or some some foreign power trying to influence me. He's like, because why the fuck would National Security Advisor Michael Waltz want to chat on Signal unless he's trying to tell me, like some insider shit I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, fuck man, or I don't know you're trying to hit.
Speaker 2: W I d W you w Y would you do it? So then he's just like whatever, let me just I'll accept and see what happens. This This is this is the from his writing in Atlantic Quote. Two days later, on Thursday, I received to notice that I was to be included in a Signal chat group. It was called the Houthy PC Small Group. A message to the group from Michael Waltz read as Follow's team establishing a principals group for coordination on Hoothy's particularly over the next seventy two hours. My Deputy Alex Wog is pulling together a Tiger team at deputy's agency chief of staff level, following up from the meeting in the situation room this morning for action items, and we'll be sending that out later this evening. And so everybody's like, please provide the best staff point of contact from your team for us to coordinate. And in floods all these people like there's like mar who he believes is Marco Antonio. Rubio is saying, hit up, so and so at State TG Tulci Gabbard, Susan Wilds, the Chief chief of Staff, Scott Bessett, the Treasury Secretary Pete Hegseth from DoD His name was just Pete Hegseeth. Another person named.
Speaker 5: Sm Pete didn't Nja Goebbels himself like fucking everybody is on this motherfucking thread.
Speaker 2: So then just goes on, all right, let me just fucking lurk. See what happens. Turns out very mile he thought it was I like that.
Speaker 1: I like this line of reason where he's just like I thought it was a prank. That's why I didn't say anything, right, good man, Yeah we believe you. I'll just go ahead and trust that.
Speaker 2: But here's the one time where just don't just just lay down and die, just play possum for a second. This actually may and also credit to him because this could have been in a book that comes out seven years after the fact. Yeah, like we see a lot with like the bumbling in this administration. But anyway, so they're starting to plan this. They're like he's seeing them talk about the execution and planning of attacks against Uthi's and Yemen. The thread even shows like that there were some disagreements on policy like JD like JD Vance is on there wasn't really that hot on doing something that wasn't in line with this sort of fuck the world America first agenda, while heg Seth and teenage mutant Ninja Gebels wanted military action like his all things like advances like I don't want to like we don't really do much trading through the Suez Canal, Like I don't know if we really benefit from this. It's like the Europeans actually benefit from us like bringing like stability to these shipping canals again because they're hijacking ships, attacking ships, you know, putting trying to put pressure on the Israeli government to cease the genocide in Gaza. So then you have hag Sets say, VP, I fully share your loathing of European free loading. It's pathetic, but Mike is correct, goes on this other thing. Then Steven Miller chimes it, as I heard the president was clear green light, but we soon make clear to Egypt and Europe what we expect in return. We also need to figure out how to enforce such a requirement. So goes through this and being like, we can't do this for free. We need to extract some kind of benefit from people if this all goes through. So then he realizes how like real this was when the fucking this this attack goes down exactly how it's described on March fifteenth, and he's like, holy shit. So then reaches out to people, being like, y'all, I was on here, can you do you care to like comment on this because there's so many problems with this obviously on top of like the continued fighting in Yemen, and this is clearly just to keep the flame alive to continue like belligerence towards Iran. That's like the whole point of a lot like this talk because even hag Set says like we just got to pound the message. This is about Iran. It's about Iran. They are also they're using like signal and sending emojis to each other, like after fifty three people are killed in this attack, like they're talking about how their sales presentation went well at the holiday inn express.
Speaker 1: What shit? What emojis are they using?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, fucking American flag flex here here, let me just share my sally quick Yes dude, that people are doing fi set ficep flex right after here's one Michael Waltz fift pound flag flame emoji.
Speaker 1: Wow, oh god man, those people love the fist pound they really do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, really awesome. We really close the deal. I think we got that contract.
Speaker 3: For for those gargage tracks.
Speaker 2: But then like even like we were saying, like I thought, they're like there are slash used to be laws about this kind of shit, like he Goldberg also noticed that some of the messages were meant to disappear after a week or two weeks, and like, well, let us the Presidential Records Act that you're supposed to preserve all these communications when you're in cabinet positions. Then there's the whole I mean, we're so far past this, but like you know, the whole sensitive information thing, her emails, servers and shit like that. But again, it's just wild to see them bumble even fucking harder than the people they accused of putting quote national security at risk. Yeah, and yeah, it's just it's it's all, it's all a clown show.
Speaker 1: I think, like generally it's probably a great thing that the US is getting worse at its main export of like killing innocent people around the world. But it's just it is going to be bad for this country, and then they're going to use it, essentially like a false flag attack, to be like, well now we more than ever we need to double and triple down to protect ourselves from an increasingly dangerous world, without admitting that the reason it's getting increasingly dangerous is because you suck shit at your job.
Speaker 3: This isn't the shit that's like paradoxically bizarre about destabilization, right that, like we use so much cognitive dissonance, is like the they have compromised national security, so significantly, right, with all the firings, with the mass deportations, with the president attempting to impeach a judge because he disagreed with him. You know, there's so many levels with terror with Elon Musk's like, you know, how many countless things he's bungled that, like like all of having all of our social security, you know, in these like unvetted twenty year olds working in his office, and then for them to be like, but there are terrorists.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so what are you like, y'all?
Speaker 3: This real canary in the coal mine?
Speaker 2: Yeah, real, these are and these and the canaries are the government.
Speaker 1: In many ways. The JFK leak was a canary in the coal mine canary and the something that was already happening because before that.
Speaker 2: But but what's wild to the National Security Council when you know, Goldberg was like, y'all, what the what have you to say about this fuck up? They put very much more like just like the JFK stuff. Quote. This is what the National Security Council spokesperson said. At this time. The message thread that was reported appears to be authentic, and we are reviewing how an inadvertent number was added to the chain. The thread is a demonstration of the deep and thoughtful policy coordination between senior officials. The ongoing success of the Hoothy operation demonstrates that there were no threats to our service members of our national security.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: The group just read.
Speaker 1: Is that the group chat was the emojis. Seriously, we take this with the pound flex flag fire emojis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean the closest we've gotten is like, you know, some like democrats being like people need to be fired. But they said it like that, so it's not very forceful when you go, I think heads should roll, I don't know, Okay, bye by.
Speaker 3: This is the one time he should fire people?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just you just can't. And then it's what's so funny is like I'm just reminded of this moment where Pete Hegseth was, you know, next to President Trump talking about like this what this new regime meets meant a means for you know, America's standing in the world, and just listening to this, it hits so much different. Well, under the previous administration, we looked like fools.
Speaker 1: Not anymore.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, exactly, not anymore.
Speaker 1: Not anymore. We seem to be the person who's catching the most flame emojis. He seems to be under flame emoji, flame emoji fire for what he hit his part in this, I guess yeah, he was the person who like added him.
Speaker 2: Well no, but he didn't. That's the thing is like, if people bothered to read the article, Pete Hegseth didn't add him. Michael Waltz added him. But again it shows like sort of like you know, outrage, sort of thinking when you just want to be mad at Pete Hegseth and you go, look how drunk the guy is. He texted the like the most dumb version of the story. Someone reduced it to Pete Hegseth got drunk and then randomly texted someone from the Atlantic what was about to go down? When really this is a failure from the National Security advisor on down. But look I get it, and they call him the d U I higher.
Speaker 1: Now that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm seeing m Let's take a quick break and we'll come back and talk about Klarna.
Speaker 1: And we're back, and it's time to talk about Clarina County.
Speaker 3: No Swedish of Golden Klarna.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's offensive. Star pot of gold, we suck money.
Speaker 2: That all the all the anti Irish jokes. That's the real canary in the coal mine.
Speaker 1: That's a rough for that. There might be a.
Speaker 2: Problem with hate and the discrimination of this.
Speaker 3: Good looking out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's actually an AI powered Swedish by Now pay later lending company. I don't know how it's AI powered other than maybe like how they target their ads.
Speaker 3: But does the power now just mean like no one knows.
Speaker 2: It's yeah know, they just say it's like, yeah, you use algori algorithms.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you know, we're not in charge of us, so that's not.
Speaker 2: For us to be like, wow, the AI powered surfdom service, Like we don't give a fuck about that. It's for like that's all Wall Street ship Like that's why in a CNBC article it's like it's a eye powered everybody.
Speaker 1: When we were down in Austin for south By Southwest, everybody was talking about and this was not like talking to me like I'd like I wasn't there for this, but like overhearing people talking in the lobby, all they were talking about was like yeah, you know, I'm just intrigued and interested to be here. To see how AI operates in a more corporate corporate atmosphere and like see some presentations on that, like another person being like, that's actually what I'm here for. I'm interested in seeing how AI operates and can like hypercharge.
Speaker 2: Corporate and some dude popped out of a garbage can AI hold on corporate?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm miss is call center powered?
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, right, exactly, we're gonna get that is maybe that is what the AI powered thing is. Is they they've unloaded all customer service onto AI. In fact, I think that's right. Yeah. Yeah, So anyways, what they do is they will pay for your food. Now you just you just put it up to the gods of Klarena and they'll pay for your food. End of story. Oh wait, no, I'm sorry. You do have to pay them back, but the loan does not accrue interest late fees.
Speaker 2: So think of it more like your.
Speaker 1: Local public library. If the local public library actually sent your ship to collections and ruined your fucking credit and do a glue over time. Yeah they do. Oh yeah, there's all sorts of fuck we're involved here, But they just announced that they're going to be partnering with Door Dash to help people who are in financial trouble but still want somebody to drive an RB sandwich to their home. Now you can use Klara catching straight.
Speaker 3: Wait, I have an idea. What if instead of mortgage backed securities we do door dash Klarna backed security.
Speaker 2: That's essentially what God, Yeah, that's God, that's to happen.
Speaker 3: We we can just fund the federal government right.
Speaker 2: When, because everyone is going to debt trying to eat food.
Speaker 1: That sounds like you're trying to make something part a public thing that we everything is better privatized, everything is better practice, and we're gonna explain why.
Speaker 2: Because, like you know, Clarina and that's after pay. That kind of thing really rose to prominence, especially during the lockdowns and pandemic, and people were just like, yeah, fuck it, I'll just put I'll just do everything on Klara or after pay, and I can consume fucking like a just like a wild animal, and just just make sure I hit my four payments. But ship, that's such a slippery slope like that, there's so many people in fucking debt over their hyper consumption that's made very easy for this ship like this, And now we're at the point that it's food.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know what, I'm going to go out on a limb here. I'm going to go out on a limb here. I'm going to say, if you're out there, you need an Arby's that bad? You just hit up your buddy Jack. He's gonna pay for it.
Speaker 2: I'll pay for your its armies.
Speaker 1: Oh boy. Yeah yeah yeah, So this.
Speaker 3: This news, you can give it him in four payments.
Speaker 1: I will. I will be charging interest unlike Clarna, no late fees. But that that clock starts ticking immediately the second you say yes, it's Oh, the big is nasty. The big is nasty. So Clarina is preparing to go public. So this was a big announcement because you know, the stock market fucking loves evil, loves anything that's bad. Force like people who don't have stock, Like that's what they're looking for.
Speaker 3: Saying y'all just hold out for help, just just hold out for hell for these folks.
Speaker 1: Shake them upside down by their by their ankles. But yeah, I mean it's basically a more AI driven version of a credit card in the sense that like you can't get anybody on the phone, so like there are all these horror stories of people, you know, getting charged late fees or like what one guy you know lost access to his Klarna account because of you know, just changing phone carriers and there's like a weird glitch couldn't get into his old account and couldn't pay off his balance, and it like financially destroyed him because because there's just like nobody to talk to.
Speaker 2: It's but he did get that sick bomber jacket off zar so Zara.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. How else are you going to get past fashion?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the late fees are as high as twenty five percent of the total of the loan. So this is the thing. So let's say you buy the bomber the czar R bomber jacket sick from one hundred dollars. You pay it off it the first three payments, but you're late on the last one. You will owe like twenty five percent of the total. You'll you'll owe fifty dollars at that point because it's twenty five percent of the initial loan. Is like what they charge it on, not on like what's left. But yeah, there's just like all sorts of tricky shit.
Speaker 3: This is like an ADHD nightmare.
Speaker 1: Exactly. It's just a way of monetizing the fact that they're ADHD people in America.
Speaker 3: Because everything you just said, the math in my brain just went, it's.
Speaker 2: Fine, yeah, this is easy. Twenty five percent that's low, like a hundred would be high. Yeah, twenty five fine, like whatever, it's like a quarter that's a coin. Yeah yeah, yeah yeah. People's understanding of that kind of stuff is really bizarre. And like, yet this this like buy now, pay later, shit, it is so destructive because it sort of plays into this thing. It's like, no, you don't need all that money now to get thing you want. Just just do it this way and you can still have whatever fucking thing it is.
Speaker 3: Do we need to further crush Americans?
Speaker 1: I mean, if you can make if you can put it on the stock ticker and make money off it, it's going to happen, you know. That's that's all.
Speaker 2: Everywhere celebrate Like this reads so bad if you look at just the progression of things right now that now we're saying fast food can be you can finance get food in installments in an installment plan. God, Like that's absurd. And I know, I'm sure the version like in the boardroom is like, it's not bad because people can't afford food. It's because we got a lot of these young people they just using door dash and they're they're kind of using it outside their means, So why don't we allow that to be a thing they can just throw on the you know, down the road debt pile.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they call it p NPL by now pay late in case se BNPL. BNPL is a really hot growth sector on the economy.
Speaker 6: It is I know, bro, I know people, I know motherfuckers who are fucking around with that ship, just copping nonsense because it's like the initial pain is like, oh, I don't have to pay at right now, and then you lose track of a couple of things and you're fucking it's like thousands of dollars happened like overnight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it feels like it's like not very centralized, and so like one loan, if you don't like pay off one loan, it's like, yeah, it's easy to lose track.
Speaker 3: All of this makes me feel very violent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like they have not learned the lesson, you know that like there's more people than there are of them, you.
Speaker 2: Know, and yeah, their number the ratios aren't really in their favor there.
Speaker 3: But I mean, let's ignore that. We're like, you know, clearly moving towards like you know, prison labor, indentured servitude, and like they're gonna pretty towards a real yeah moving it's a canarian the coal mine.
Speaker 2: It's a real canary. Yeah, those those juvenile prisoners who are fighting fires a couple of months ago, a real canary in the cold mine situation.
Speaker 3: This RB sandwich of a canary. But I mean I'm a fan of just like, put a lot on a credit card, steal a social.
Speaker 2: Bound you could be you could be Joe Degenova racking up all this.
Speaker 3: There's like a we have a whole list of social securities to steal right now, K social Security, put your klarna on it, and then rack up some RB's on JFK.
Speaker 1: It's being called a quote credit trap encourages more spending and over spending and can easily lead you into more death and you need. One study found that a third of buy Now Pay Later b n p L customers headlans that had become unmanageable, and borrowers were falling behind on housing payments or utility bills. To keep up with credit payments. So this is.
Speaker 2: Honestly, this is like one of the more frightening headlines of anything. Like even the fucking Signal Group chat about bombing Yemen. I'm like that one gives me hope.
Speaker 1: The Signal Group chat, Yeah, yep, they're so sweated it that like it'll it will somehow fall apart.
Speaker 2: It just says so much about what our consumption habits are, what people's financial situation is, the way we look at.
Speaker 1: It, yeah, the way we can blame the people. It's just like there's so much look at it.
Speaker 3: Yea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're the sophistication, like the level of sophistication that is going into like creating this company, investing this company, making like these Like one of their ads was like a like two thousands nostalgia ad where like Paris hill to and buys an ice cream cone and like some fucking you know canine like dog fit fashion accessories.
Speaker 2: Because I got to see how this is. Let's let's just cut out.
Speaker 1: I remember seeing I think it was Super.
Speaker 2: Bowl, all right.
Speaker 1: So she pulls up.
Speaker 2: What she sees a DOCS and oh this commercial, Well, she gotta find another dog she can abandon stretch your payments with klarna.
Speaker 1: Stretch your payments with klarna.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, that's sweet.
Speaker 2: No, that's diabolical.
Speaker 3: Okay. I've got a little story. When I was in Iran, there was this like day every at the end of the week, my grandma and other grandmas in the neighborhood just made giant pots of food for everyone who needed it. And people would come and little kids would stop by and say, hey, uh my mom and dad just had another baby. They want me to And she would come with the little tupperware, the little girl, and like, folks from all over the town would come with tupperware and just take pots of food back with them for somebody who was having knee surgery, somebody who was sick that week, somebody.
Speaker 2: Especially really smart.
Speaker 1: What kind of action would she get, Like what kind of the interest rate was she charging on that?
Speaker 2: How many payments?
Speaker 1: Yeah, would so she got like twice the food, she got twice the food back.
Speaker 3: You did it for your neighbors. You just did it. You mayage a bunch of food.
Speaker 2: You bring up. You better make a lot of fashion June when you come back. If you're not coming with a miss me with that sob story, and this is not crunchy fuck out of here.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, this is what we gotta do for that, right.
Speaker 2: No, it's true. I mean it's it.
Speaker 3: Now we have meal trains and we give people these like door dash gift certificates, and it's like we have to get down on the ground. We gotta get we gotta cook for each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's yeah, I do feel like this is like that there's a lot of content out there that's like, you know, talking about people's financial illiteracy, and I do think like that that is a real problem for sure in this world that praise on financial illiteracy, but it's also like harder and there is more predatory forces out there trying to pray on your financial illiteracy than ever before. Like this is as difficult as it's ever been to navigate the world and not get fucked over like that. So yeah, this is a bad idea, but I totally understand like why somebody will be like, yeah, I don't know, like the in the future, I'll have money to pay those back and I'm hungry now, Like that's it's built into like how our brain works. Our brain was not meant to function in like such a complex system and.
Speaker 2: Right balancing out interest over time. Is this the best?
Speaker 1: But it's not the future.
Speaker 2: There's like scams for everyone's illiteracy, every generation's level of the literacy. Like so if it's like boomers, there tech literacy. That's why they're they're being had by AI scams up and down because they have tech literacy or a lot of media litter like and a lot of people's media literacy is fucking gone. So people are being had because they have no media literacy. And then the financial literacy you're getting got also because people are just like, yeah, bro, just fucking douce because if you told that, if I said that ship to my grandfather, he would fucking bellied to back suplex me through a coffee tape.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're gonna buy it if I was.
Speaker 2: Buying fu Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Head.
Speaker 2: They're like, are you fucking what are you fucking talking about? Why would you go into debt like that? Because they look at that shit completely, even if it's not even the most like new or you know, refined way of like they sort of those basics were there, Yeah, and yeah they're and again we just live in a different air or two. I have yeah, no, finished, finished, No, just saying like where we aren't as conscious about that things. And also we're in in a version of a culture that is actively broadcasting to you that this is how you signal your well being and that you're doing well. Is that? Yeah, you can get the melted ice cream hand delivered to you for four easy payments of fucking twelve dollars or whatever. The fuck.
Speaker 3: I have a question. I'm just wondering why these folks aren't worried that there is some you know, activist out there who knows how to score an oligarch social security, create a bunch of false credit cards and everybody to a bunch of people on skill. Yeah, this is what I'm just saying. What if I'm not advocated, I don't think that.
Speaker 2: But that is a good script idea. That's a great script idea to work on. About a hacker who then creates all these credit cards and you post on the internet and be like, y'all, don't get wild with them. There's use it for food. Takes a long.
Speaker 3: Time, and you have about twenty four hours before it stops working, and I post the next one.
Speaker 2: You know, it's wild. They used to have ship like that for porn websites, I'm gonna tell y'all because they're like membership pastor protective porn sites. In the nineties, there are websites that people will crack different accounts and be like, get this, you can get this. Here's the porn website with this password. But it's only twenty four hours and then ship would be gone. It's yeah, but we need that for all of our credit millennials.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah. Also, if TDZ gets on porn hub, it triples your ad revenue. I'm just throwing it out there.
Speaker 2: I know I was. I was reading that thing about how wait someone there's a woman who does like science courses, yeah, and she was like, bro, I'm cleaning up on porn hub because the.
Speaker 1: Fuck you just put it up there and it just monetizes yep. How how is it popping up for people? Are people like in their refractory period after they jack off, They're just like, oh.
Speaker 2: You know what, I should learned a little bit about how to kind of like model a bell curve in three dimensions, right, I missed that part of calculus.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm just gonna say women are on pornhub two and we don't have refractory period.
Speaker 2: So that's right.
Speaker 3: I just go right to the science.
Speaker 2: After yeah, after my science in my refractory period after that, and then I need some porn.
Speaker 1: Zara as always such a pleasure having you on the show. Where can people find you? Follow you all that good stuff?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: I love being here, folks. Zaracomedy dot com for all things. You can find me a Zara comedy everywhere. That's z a h r a comedy. I will be doing courses with Urban Haiku pretty soon. At some point, I'm going to get my core strengths together and start performing again, and I'll let you know about that on my sub stack. And in between, what's next the media? I'm into?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and is there a work media that you've been enjoying?
Speaker 3: Okay, yo, listen up. I am so upset that people have been shitting on the movie night bitch, m It's fantastic. Amy Adams is fantastic. Every time I want people to understand my life as a mother, I turn, I tell him go watch that fucking movie. And my husband watched it with me and he gave me a hug afterwards. The book is fantastic. Nobody reads those anymore.
Speaker 2: Why why why are people shitting on it? Because you're like, what are.
Speaker 1: You trying to do?
Speaker 2: Create sympathy?
Speaker 3: Now they're trying to say that like it's like not the experience of mothers or something. I don't know. There was some nonsense about that in the New York Times that it was like inaccurate, and I just like, I'm so livid that anyone would think that, Like it's like it's highly accurate. And also like it's literally one slice. There are like no movies about moms.
Speaker 2: Y yeah, about like written by a guy about how like wacky moms are, how wacky moms can.
Speaker 3: Be, Like kindergarten cop is like the last time we had to forget it.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, they're like, no, that was the yeah right, so.
Speaker 3: Go check it out. It's fantastic and uh mo season two of MO alright and it's and it's absolutely phenomenal. Hell yeah, and uh just beyond that, I've just got Gaza on my mind. I've got Gaza on my mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and ship and even every person like how they're just now being like, okay, well, let's go after the people who aren't citizens first, to really clamp down on any dissent. God, that's like just every day there's someone new now who's getting disappeared for again just speaking on the wrong people for people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no canaries, folks, hashtag no canaries.
Speaker 2: No, this is the coal Oh sorry, we're in the coal mine and it's collapsed.
Speaker 1: You're we're in the coal mining.
Speaker 2: You were dead.
Speaker 1: This is hell, This is hell.
Speaker 2: No further questions your owner.
Speaker 1: Miles. Where can people find you? As they're a working media you've been enjoying.
Speaker 2: Find me at Miles of Gray everywhere some little works of media. I like a few shout out to front of the show kat Abu Gaza, who is actually running running for Congress in Illinois's ninth district, going after set establishment Democrats who are doing fuck all to do anything about the current situation. So I love this. I think more people need to understand that the people that are in office are so afraid of doing anything that they just rely on the status quo to stay there, and anybody who presents just something slightly different. I feel like you see a lot of anger out there for people who do nothing. So maybe people who have a little bit of fight will give some inspiration. But anyway, I just I've shared. She was interviewed in Rolling Stone. I've been just kind of reskeating stuff that has come out of there because I think it's very interesting, very exciting, and I think the kind of energy that we need given the fact that the Democratic Party brand is died. And then another work from there, aside from that one, was someone I think on Twitter like years ago said normalize naming your child after a ten out of ten album, and Blurred and Bold at Blurred and bold Dot besky Dot Social posted time for school illmatic Yeah, and then a lot of people.
Speaker 1: The first time that I thought of, Oh, and wake up your sister a Quemini.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yes, and this is my youngest toxicity.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: You can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore O'Brien. I enjoyed a tweet from Kenny at Evil Beast three two nine four one who tweeted ending my thesis paper with but who gives a fuck what I think? I think it's just a good way to sign off. And then Zito at underscore Zets tweeted having a baby Waving at a baby is an art. Some of you aren't real baby waivers light and cheer doesn't radiate from you when you wave, the babies don't laugh or smile. They keep a straight face like they don't see you. And I just happen to believe that it's true, you know, as an expert baby waiver, baby waivers. Put that baby on waivers.
Speaker 3: Baby love, babies love it when you wave. And I just want to remind folks Jack is here if you need an Arby's, if you need.
Speaker 1: An rby sandwich only is nasty, but then yeah, you better.
Speaker 2: They need to be like, hey, let me see you eat that with your feet. He put three package of sauce on that next bite. Oh yeah, I'm nasty.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. You can find us on Twitter. You find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore, Brian on Blue Sky at jack Obi the Number one. You can find us on Twitter and the Blue Sky at Daily Zeit Guys. We're at the Daily Zy Guys on Instagram. You can go to the description of this episode wherever you're listening to it, and you can find the footnotes, which is where we link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode. We also link off to a song that we think you might enjoy. Miles, is there a song that you think people might enjoy Yes.
Speaker 2: Joy Crooks is a fantastic artist from the UK. People. I feel like one of her big song is that song feet Don't Fail Me. Now. She's kind of got like a winehouse sort of vibe, like little grit to Her voice was super soulful. She's got a new track out with you know LA's very own Vince Staples called Past the Salt. I mean, I guess I'll say long Beach, you know, I'll keep it up. Really put me on her. He's even really real. Yeah, Past the Salt featuring Vince Staples. It's a really good combo. Like he only has like a like like an eight bar verse on it, but it's great. She's kind of doing an interpolation of like a Surge Gainsbourg track on it. This is sort of what I heard in the rhythm section, but it's called Pass the Salt Vince Staples. Joy Crooks put it on Amy One.
Speaker 1: How Sea sauce is that something? The Daily Guys is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from My heart Radio, visit the Heart Radio ap Apple podcast or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. That's gonna do it for us. This morning back this afternoon to tell you what is trending, and we will talk to you all then Bite Bite by