Speaker 1: Hi, guys, welcome back to Cheeky's and Chill. And if this is your first time listening or watching Cheekys and Chill my podcast, thank you so much. Welcome to the familia. I don't know if it's Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, wherever you're at, whatever day it may be that you are watching or listening. Hi, I hope that you have an amazing rest of your day, an amazing night, all that good stuff. So today I'm not going to need these because we're going to do something a little different. I'm going to let you guys in on something that's very personal to me, something that people always wonder and that's what's in my bag. So I brought my purse and I'm going to show you guys everything that I carry and how heavy it is. Thank goodness for my husband because he carries it for me most of the time. So with that being said, let's bring out my handy dandy.
Speaker 2: Bag.
Speaker 1: So this is my purse. It's pretty heavy, you guys, Let me move this, let me adjust a little bit. Take a drink. That's coffee, by the way, I've been really into PiZZ coffee lately, so delicious. If you haven't tried it. Try the Havana cappuccino with oat milk iced. Wow. I haven't tried it hot yet, but it's like been my vice. Anyways, that's what's in there those to the side. So this is my bag. This is one of the first Gucci bags that I bought myself, you guys, by the way, and I've had it for years and I you know, this is my money now, my mom's money, by the way, So if you guys know, I've always told you guys the stuff that happened between my mom and I when it came to finances on all that stuff. But this was my hard earned money and I keep it and I save it. It's like I love it so much. So this is the bag that I'm using right now. I usually change my bags every two weeks. By the way, the bigger the bag, the more should I put in it, so it maybe you always like buys me smaller purses so that I don't put so much stuff in it because he ends up carrying it. Anyways, Okay, so's do this. You'll see this is important. This is where I set my phone when I do like little lives or selfies or anything like that. This is important. I carry this with me. If it's not in my purse, it's in my car. But I always have to have one with me. And I'm pretty sure I have a light because if I have that, then I have a light. But anyways, that'll come up later. I have grapes, you guys. I love grapes. I'm really into grapes right now. It's like my favorite fruit. I usually like the green ones, but they didn't have the green ones at the store, so it just got the purple ones. I always like to have like a healthy snack in my bag. If it's not like turkey jerky, it's grapes. Although grapes have a lot of sugar, so you have to be careful. You can't have this whole damn bag little snack. Groo. I'm sure you know that's dumb. Mmm, I'll get this is a whole Let me get. I'll get back to you on that one my phone. You need your phone, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Keys.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Vitamins, yes, you guys. I am a vitamin queen. I am very consistent with my vitamins morning and night. I have a different regimen. I think that's a whole episode in itself. All the vitamins that I take. But it's serious. I have calcium, I have all kinds of things in here, but vitamins, and yes, these are all the ones that I take in one day, except actually I have these that are like these new brain pills that I'm taking right now that it's for a day, so I just have extra in there just in case. But yeah, I take quite a bit of vitamins. Vilio calls me, and I will lead that because of that. He really does. Oh more vitamins. These some new ones that I'm on. It's just anyways, again, we needed a whole other episode on just that. What else do I happen here? Oh my goodness you Okay, so this is dose. This is for the liver. It has milk thistle in it, it has turmeric. It's great for the liver, especially now that I started drinking again. You know, it's like I have to have I take at least one day. Anyways, Again, I'm all about supplements and being healthy and taking care of my body. So I think we need a whole other thing with that. Okay, my agenda. I'm old school, you guys. I, for the life of me, cannot I don't know why and everyone gets so frustrated. I get frustrated with myself because people are like, oh, do you have this day available? And instead of me just going to my phone and having like the virtual freaking calendar, I can't. I need it physical. So I'm like, oh, I don't have my calendar with me. I think people are like, okay, we're living in twenty twenty four, like what are you thinking? But I love pencils, and I just I love pencils. I used to love lead pencils, but these are just like my vice. I just I love them, and I just have a physical calendar. I need it, and I need the calendar to have, like you know, like this little well think imaging is the tabs. And I love papers. And if I lose a paper because I'm idoodle and I'm like a note taker, it drives me nuts because if I do it in my phone, in my notes in my phone, you guys, I forget. I need to see it physically, Like my mind does not connect unless it connects with the piece of paper. It's the craziest thing. That's how I manifest, That's how I do my affirmations everything. So anyways, this is my agenda, and I'm really into mushrooms right now. You guys know, I like shrooms just for not for party purposes. We have an episode on that it's for the brain, so it's a mushroom one. So cute. Okay, hold on, pick up this. See how important this is? Let's see. Oh shit, yes, it's important. I gotta pay my pool guy and my gardener. Damn it, say I put in here for me to remember. Okay, let me put this to the head because I got to do this today, poor guys. All right, so that's that. Okay, Sunglasses I always Okay guys, If you guys haven't caught this, no, I'm gonna tell you right now. I don't like to mix friends. I'm just very like particular, like if I have a Gucci bag, I want to have like my Gucci glasses or like you know, key glasses that don't really matter like if they match or not. But anyways, these are I don't even know what these are, but these are so cute. Let me try them on. I always have to have sunglasses, okay, Oh, I'm always you guys. I don't know how people have sunglasses and they don't have their little Chinadai to clean them. Like yeah, like you know anyways, So that's that. Let's see two books right now, you guys. I'm rereading this for the third time. Love this book. Martha Beck The Way of Integrity, Finding the Path to Your True Self, badass book. It is actually on the Oprah's Book Club. Love it. And then this is a new one I haven't started. This is by Joyce Meyer, one of my favorite pastors, pasturettes. She's a woman finding God's will for your life. And I'm a doodler. We said this already, So with that, I highlight. I highlight things. I don't know if I did a lot of highlighting on this one, but on this like oh yeah, see, look, I'm a highlighter. I know there's like a lot of bookworms out there that are like, don't do that, You're gonna mess up the book. Like they're like very it's frowned upon. But it's my book. And I love physical books. I've tried again on my phone to read my books like on a tablet or on those fancy things.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: I need to like smell the pages, and especially right now that I'm traveling a lot to Mexico, like I'm on planes and stuff like reading makes my heart feel so happy. If I'm sad, I'll pick up a book instead of just watching TV. Or I'm like I'm gonna, you know, I'm pick up my book. I'm gonna remind myself and it really does help me. So that's why a book is always in my purse, always just in case, you know, there's like a sad moment. It's like, hey, you know, anyways, light of course if I have my little thing. I told you guys I would have a light about this one on Amazon cause you know, no im no Maley Luminada. We all need lights. So I have my light, Yes, I sure do. My charger this is a little it's a bit too when it's real cute, so it only like charges a little bit, but enough just in case my phone dies. Because if my phone dies and then Emilia can get a hold of me, it's a big problem. So I have to have a portable. There's no excuse. You know, I'm a businesswoman. My Apple watch that Emilia is very upset that he bought me and I don't really use. It's actually dead, but it's in here just in case I need it. You know he's gonna be so upset with me. He bought it for Me's like, you never wear it, but I carry it, you know. I just I don't know. I have so many watches, pretty ones. I just I don't know. I don't have to get better at that. Okay, Oh, of course a wall charger. I'm telling you, there's no excuse.
Speaker 2: Can't.
Speaker 1: Oh my phone died bullshit. He's gonna be like, yeah, right, he knows what I carry and I'm old school. Just put that on the floor. I can't believe I have all this in my back, you guys, poor Milio. Oh okay, So I do the little Connecti ones just because I have this weird thing. Of course, I like the Bluetooth ones, but like these, I feel like they have better sound and I feel like it's less radiation and I don't know, it's probably silly, but I have the Connecting ones. I love them, and I just like talk into this little thingy like hey, what's up guys. So anyways, that's that. Let's see Oh my vocal straws, you guys, there's a piece missing. I actually were I don't know where they're at, but there's different sizes of my vocal straws. Little thing to like clean them and stuff. You know, you got a piece sanitary, but these straws help with having your vocal exercising your vocal cords and singing in the like. It's weird. My new vocal teacher taught me this, but she told me to buy these and they've been great. So it's like when this one is for water, so you just blow into water and it like helps vibrate your vocal cords and it just helps you get ready and he puts your voice in the right placement. We'll get into that later, but yep, have to have these with me because you never know. For my podcast, I have to like exercise my voice before going on stage before an interview. Yeah, okay, let's see. Last, but not least, my handy dandy wallet. I like to match my wallets very rare. When I don't match, very like particular with matching. And if it's not matching, it's because I didn't have time. But usually I like to match. What do I happen here at my passport again? Because I'm traveling a lot to Mexico right now. Need this important? I have credit cards? I don't. It's very rare. You guys want to have cash. I used to get paid with cash for my shows. Those days are kind of over now, so it's rare when I have cash unless we do meeting greets and you guys pay me with cash, but then that goes into the bospionage. It's a whole thing. Anyways, it's rare. My mom was like always very very like particular about us having cash that you just never know what if your credit card doesn't go through, like the whole thing. Like she always had cash on her. And I do have these two dollars bills that a boss B gave me and I carry them with me because they say they're for good luck. So I just, you know, I'm like, all right, I leave them in here. I leave them in my purse. But I love coins, if you guys don't know that about me, I love coins, pennies or my absolute favorite. Look, I found this penny and I just put it, like I won't if I see a penny, I'll pick it up. Like I feel like I think we've talked about this before, Like I just I feel like people ignore pennies and it's like you can't. And I love pennies I have. I don't know. This one is a two thousand and three. So anyways, I found it on the floor. I love coins. I love you know, piggy pinks, so I always I love coins. So that's that. I just I have my important stuff, my health insurance. I have Chevron. You guys know I love Chevron. I have a Chevron card. I'm so excited. I have a Showron card. It's like awesome. And of course triple A women, triple A anything. Side road assistance is important, ladies, because I don't know how to change it on the fucking tire, so I need like help. So I always have that with me. And of course my debit cards and there's one missing, hmm okay, anyways, oh we'll figure that out, lady. But that's oh shit, But that's that, you guys. This is this is what I carry in my purse and most of the time, oh wait.
Speaker 2: This we're not done, okay. This is.
Speaker 1: My potty bag. I call it my potty bag. Okay when I go, yes, that's me. I'm in the airport. I go to the East Coast because the East Coast they don't believe in in having toilet sea covers. I don't agree with that. I don't want my ass cheeks touching and then squatting sometimes is not an option, like what if you have to do number two? So anyway, this is my potty bag. And again the airplanes, you guys disgusting like so this is why I have it. All right, We're about to get into the nitty gritty. This is a lot, all right, A roller, a pain roller, gel roller. I need this for my neck. I carry a lot of my stress in my neck. I need to just if I have a headache, put it right here, put it in my back. This is actually my go Madrees. She's been on the podcast before, Vanessa Sanchez. This is her line CBD line amazing when my feet hurt after a show, when my knees hurt, my lower back. I always have this on me, always that and in my in my car, the whole thing. Actually I have to leave this together. Okay. Hand sanitizer app so freaking lutely all the time, all the time. Love Whole Foods. Got out a Whole Foods. Love it. Love this brand. A low toothbrush just in case you know I eat something stinky or I'm you know, gonna kiss a Melio like I just have to. I'm all about taking care of my teeth and hygiene is very important to me. So that talking about hygiene a little you know, just emergency little spray deorderant, especially now that it's hot. You guys, I don't know what's been going on with my natural deorderate. I love it, but it just has not been doing its thing with this heat. So this is the backup. Okay, low comb just in case you need to brush your hair someone else's. I have a bunch of freaking lip glosses and stuff. This is my favorite beflowless you guys. Yes, SPF. SPF is important these hot days as well. My cute little Basiline my hairdresser, Tony gave me that shout out to Tony, thank you so much, puppy. Just never know tampon, ladies, just never know what if your friend needs it, got an extra just in case. That is what I'm talking about. These toilet sea covers, you guys. I have a bunch of them, because again, I'm all about saving the trees. I'm huge on saving the trees. I don't want to use like the straws.
Speaker 2: The whole thing.
Speaker 1: I love taking care of the earth. But I am that woman. At a public restroom, I will use at least three toilet sed covers because I got a big ass and I like got it. I just don't like things splashing. Oh no, oh my gosh. So yes, I'm just that's maskal. Yeah. Anyways, Oh my hydration, you guys important. This is my pinapple one pineapple twist. I carry this. This is the truth. I'm not even lying. I have this in my purse all the time. I'm not just trying to sell you guys thing this is. This is real. It has anyways, it has zero sugar, but to me be twelve, it's it's just their amazing pineapple twist. Anyways, to hydrate, these are called freshies for the cooch. So just never know what will happen. You know, I have a husband, got a pad two just in case. Sometimes I don't you guys, honestly, now that we're talking about this, like, as I've gotten older, I don't want to use tampons, like I don't know why. I just feel like they're not healthy. So I love pads, but sometimes you just need a tampon, So I'll carry both handlotion always need me some handlotion. I can't with you know, my hands feeling dry. Pooperrie, you always need this just in case, because I am not like the type of person that's like, oh, I'm not gonna take a poop only at my house. I'm sorry. If I need to go, I'm gonna go. And I usually, like am constipated, so when I have to go, I'll go anywhere, and I don't want it to stink. So I always have my little before you go spray thing Pooperri Clorox wipes. Why Clorox wipes because just never know. And then also on the plane, I like to like wipe down the seed everything. I'm one of those people. Yes, and I kid you not. You guys try it the next time you get on a plane, clean the head rest and all of that, and you're gonna see how dirty it is. Disgusting. So especially right now, I can't get sick. I mean I gotta you know, Clorox wipes, baby wipes always. I can't go to the restroom, whether it's one or two without baby wipes. I usually by the fleshable ones. These do you say, do not flush? I love the fleshable ones. The Kirkuling bran is my favorite, but those are in emergency ones. That's I bought them in Mexico. Up have my little powder. I's see. You guys are probably like, I cannot believe she carries all there, But it's just I love Bear Bear minerals. I love this bran anyways. Just this's just translucent powder for the oil leap oh Raina to freshen up y'alls always almost gone. I need to smell sil good. Isn't my perfume raina amazing? Amazing? Okay, lysol. If you don't want to wipe it down, just spray it down. Bomb And that's but not least tea. I love tea. I'm a tea drinker, my favorite kind, positive energy drink. I drink this almost every morning, so I always have a backup just in case, and my super Greens and my Vitamin C and my Golden Mine. All this I'm telling you, guys, my supplements. I mean, it is what it is. So yes, I don't take this big bag on dinner dates or when I go with my friends, No, but it is in the card. It's never too far. But I always get like a small little bag to look cute with my outfit and I need to have I just take out my ID, my credit card, I have a lip gloss I have usually this. If it doesn't fit, then I'm like whatever, I pat before I get out, and that's about it. Oh my little perfume or lip gloss for sure. The credit cards and my phone. Other than that, and I make sure my phone is charged because if it's not and someone can get a hold of me, it's an issue. But yeah, that's usually what I do. And I know, guys, I know this seems like a lot, but I like to be prepared. I feel like women, we need to be prepared, not just for yourself but for other people. You know, my friends, they'll complain and they'll talk shit, and they'll just make fun of me, like, oh my gosh, you always have like so many luggages and you're big bag. And I'm like, yeah, but if you need something, I have it, and they're like, yeah, that's right. All the time. When we go and I travel with my friends, even with the media, he knows, well, okay, I'm not gonna take baby wipes. Jenney will have them, or I'm not gonna take my tone or Jane will have some Like I do. I'll have anything and everything just in case you just never know. That's why, like I'm I'm that friend. I'm that friend for sure. I will have it for you, and I'll have for you and for someone else all the time. See you, I have a pat and tampon. I got you, girl. Don't even worry you need some lip gloss. I have three different kind I have it all. I really do, and I think it's important. I think that that does make me a little high maintenance. It. I wish sometimes, you guys, that I could be that girl that could just do the backpack thing and you know, go hiking, which is like a little bait. I'm just not that, and I've accepted it before. I was like hard on myself. I'm like, damn high maintenance. Like is a guy gonna like is that going to be like a turn off for a dude? I'm like, do you know what I am? Who I am? I'm a prepared woman. That's the way I like to see it. I'm very mindful. Okay, the media's fine with it, and he knows his girl has his back. But I'm just I can't like I'm gonna I'm gonna go camping I'm gonna go glamping, and that's why I work hard, you know, so I can have all these things because I want them in my bag, you know. So don't feel bad, Hi, maintenance ladies out there, if you're like me, don't feel bad. It's all good. I don't even know. Oh my gosh, see it and everything has to go back in its place because if not, it bugs me. So I have to like carefully put it back and make sure everything is where it needs to be. The cool thing is the media. Never he does not complain. Just sometimes I think, oh, baby, you have more than usual in this bag. I feel his you know. But and he even asks me, hey, can you carry my wallet? Can you carry the keys? And I'm like, dude, you carry your or his phone? He'll put it in my bag, so, you know, He's like, I'm gonna carry it anyways. I'm like, yeah, you're right, I'll carry it. I'll put it in there, all right, guys, Well, I need to put everything away. I hope that you enjoyed this episode on What's in My Bag? Thank you. I hope hopefully there's other girls like me out there. Okay, hopefully I'm not alone in this but Anyways, let's keio mucho and I will see you on the next episode of Chieky's and chill Letsquiro mucho, take me a minute. This is a production of iHeartRadio and Mike wa podcast Network. Follow us on Instagram at Mike Dura Podcasts and follow me Cheeky's That's c h i q u y s. For more podcasts from iHeart, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your favorite show.