Speaker 1: Hey man, it's a big extal plug me. I make sure I tapped into the bootleg KIV show me Rosimon young Hood, Boutleg KiB Man. You don't want to miss it. Let's go.
Speaker 2: Bulet cav show, special guests, multiple guests, Big X, the plug Rosama. I'm gonna let induce your new artists interest yourself man for the people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, it's the big Man. I know what the going on.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, no, Big X. You are my my most listened to artists on Spotify this year. Did you see that? When I did the recap, it was like you and Jelly Roll and uh, I don't even know who else, but but yeah, man, fucking congrats on this new record. This new record is going crazy. I saw you. First of all, this is the first time you hit the Billboard one hundred, right, what a record.
Speaker 1: I don't hit the h heat secret.
Speaker 2: One right right, But I'm talking about like the top one hundred songs in the country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think it's like sixty sixty four right there.
Speaker 2: So yeah, congrats. How does that feel?
Speaker 1: Don't I don't knowing what none of this shear really mean. I just be I'm working. I just work.
Speaker 2: Y'all been working NonStop for I feel like a year and a half album Drop DeLux, album Drop Tour tour happens. It's just going crazy. Like I got to see you guys in your live show when you guys hit LA and it was definitely a vibe. Man. Have you had any opportunity to like take a break, relax a little and smell the flowers?
Speaker 1: Nope? No, But it's like, this is what we asked for, so we ain't complaining about it.
Speaker 2: That's why I tell everybody because I'll be stressed all the time. Yeah, because I got all kinds of businesses, the podcast, radio show, and I always just say a man, he heavy is the crownal Man, this is what I asked for.
Speaker 1: Got to take care of back home. But you're constantly on the road. It's it's it's worked, but like I said, it's what we signed up for.
Speaker 2: I just had a conversation with uh, my boyfriend Warner Records, and he was like, Yo, every week we have a meeting about this nl E record that's streaming like crazy, and uh and nobody in these meetings set me knows who big extra plugging. And I'm like, what who's in these fucking meetings. But that record is like, dude, really fucking well, Yes.
Speaker 1: Big shout out to an L chopping men. I don't even know. I don't know where he got my number from, but he called me one day and was just like, hey, I heard you're going crazy. I'm trying to get you on something. He sent it Iran it and super nice guy. Yeah, cool cool. He called me after they drop him, was like, you know, whatever you need, let me know. Any tours you got I need to pop up on, just let me know I got you. So yeah, we differently, we locked in.
Speaker 2: We shout out to L Like I said, how about to say, it's got to be like at this moment in time, very very your inbox has got to be booming for features, for people trying to work with you.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, and for like for a short period of time it was cool, but like now it's like I don't want to overdo myself. I'm not doing every feature no, because it's.
Speaker 2: Like it's got to be the ship that makes sense exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: So yeah, but yeah, it was good. It was good, was good what it was. But now we we were trying to preserve ourself. We're trying to be in for a little minute.
Speaker 2: So you guys are the shocking Kobe obviously shocking Kobe, right, yeah, why not the Dirk and Kid or the you know what, the Luka Kyrie.
Speaker 1: You're right, we are the dirt.
Speaker 2: And who you say, Jason Kidd? Maybe who else was on the Mavericks back then, on that ring team Jason Terry, Now he didn't.
Speaker 1: It was more than It was more than two people.
Speaker 2: Who was on the Mavericks in twenty eleven, it was kid Jason Kidd.
Speaker 1: Somebody said, Sean Mary and I don't want to have a shot. Somebody else can have a shot.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, no, but his shot. He was on the Suns.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'll Tyson Taylor. No, I'm Dirk, I'm Dirt. I'm sorry, I'm dir on that team. Jason Terry, but he was on one.
Speaker 2: Of those teams. It didn't Yeah, Jason Terry, but you got to be Jason Kidd. He ended up being the coach, one of the greatest point guards of all time.
Speaker 1: And then there's there's Jason.
Speaker 2: Tr Jason Terry six man. Yeah, fucking upset lebron. So talk to me about six hundred obviously rows going crazy. You guys been ik y'all dropped so much music.
Speaker 1: I'm like it, what's crazy? As we haven't we don't know only we've only dropped with maybe four songs together, but like in the last like six months, in the last six months, we've dropped two two.
Speaker 2: And then your project is obviously not a full project. It's like an EP.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was just that was just a little something on some I really had just been telling my team and I ain't dropped it so long, I gotta drop something. And we had just went to Phoenix, were in Phoenix for like two.
Speaker 2: You guys were at the Airbnb out there recording cooking out being racially profil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we ain't even gonna speak. You know, we had better times, you know, but uh, either way, go, yeah, we made a bunch of bangers then, so I just decided to put some of them. I'm gonna let EP.
Speaker 2: Thank god you did, because one of your biggest records so far is.
Speaker 1: On it, right, Yeah, yeah, for sure. And you know it's crazy. I actually dropped that song before the EP even came in. It kind of was just like a build up to the EP, and they didn't want me to drop it. Oh no, we didn't.
Speaker 2: We didn't have enough time to promote it, set everything up for it.
Speaker 1: I said, fuck that, we got to do something. Yeah, they begging for it.
Speaker 2: And so I'm curious, like, are you still with United Masters?
Speaker 1: Still independent? Is that?
Speaker 2: Is that something that you ever are going to entertain? Because everybody people asking me that they want to give you. I'm sure there's a big bag out there for if you want it, but.
Speaker 1: It just got it.
Speaker 2: It gotta make what comes with that, you know, like what comes with the bag, because you can get a bag no matter what.
Speaker 1: Obviously, my manager just kind of one of my managers just kind of me yesterday asked me the same question. I told him, Look, as long as I still got the better half of my master's because I don't care about the upfro Bay exactly. I don't care about that. I need to know that at the end of the day, I can, for one, buy myself out and for two that I have the majority of my masses. I think I think he said twenty one savages who twenty one savages with Brander it's ninety ten. You see what I'm saying. That's great, and it's like.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yes, he got a ninety ten, he has ninety ten. Good for him.
Speaker 2: But it's like he went with he went, he beat that immigration charge.
Speaker 1: He had the upper hand when he went into that. So like I probably can do that right now. But it's like now I'm looking at a bigger picture, you know what I'm saying. So I'm really looking for They got to give you the label exactly. They got to bring the label over and so that's what we're trying to do right now. If something come my way and it makes sense, then cool, But if not, this is my.
Speaker 2: Focus right now, and ask for you like what is obviously being on the road with him, working with him so much. When is your next body of work it's going to be coming.
Speaker 3: Oh see, we got the tape coming out, so I'm on the joint tape.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tape.
Speaker 2: So it's gonna be like a compilation, like a label.
Speaker 1: The Sixers.
Speaker 2: Meet the Sixers. You guys pay homage to a lot of teams that aren't the Mavericks.
Speaker 1: But it's no, it's not even the team. You I get it, but it's like an optimate ego, like we since we've been on the road. Man, it's just been some crazy ass moments going.
Speaker 2: I gotta get that merch looking good man.
Speaker 1: I just got the logo and everything made. It's on the way. It's on the way. But yeah, man, that's that's how it was in the ego. And so it's just I don't know. I just feel like it's a lot of different flavors between the three years, and so it's just it got crazy and every song we do.
Speaker 2: How long have you been working with the new guy here that you brought.
Speaker 1: I've been working with Hood. You know what I'm saying. We never did a song. I met Hood when I met a Cap. So like whenever I started going to the studio I was going to, he would he was always there and I didn't heard him. He was just freestyle like even when he went to record, it's just freestyle, like the dude can make a song in five minutes.
Speaker 2: Your Texas boys can wrap off the top of your that's the culture.
Speaker 1: And so just seeing that I always see I always told him what I think. Maybe our second conversation, I said, man, listen, I understand you got going what you got going. You're making money. That's overstood. But Nigga, if I ever get enough money, I'm gonna sign you. And the nigga was like, I don't care about no money, like you come like you you opportunity. That's how I That's all I want. It's opportunity. I don't I ain't never asked for no hand up, but just to be in front of the people that you're in front of. I feel like I could capitalize out of it, and that's what I'm here for. I'm yeah, I'm opportunity. That's the why by road with me. Too much opportunity out here. I'm getting mine can get yours, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I think what also has been dope about like the last couple of years of like Texas hip hop is I feel like a lot of like specifically just Dallas, like you guys are kind of spearheading, like obviously you're affiliated, you wrap about it, we know what you know what I'm saying. But at the same time, like I feel like you guys are also kind of moving with like an energy that is positive out of the city and it doesn't feel divisive.
Speaker 1: It doesn't feel like you know, yeah, right now Dallas is on some getting money. Like right now, it's literally like a hashtag New Dallas is what they're doing right now, hashtag new Dallas. And it's just a bunch of getting money music, like.
Speaker 2: Everybody gives enough money for all of us exactly, and.
Speaker 1: Everybody finally seeing them. So now it's just it sounds so good in the city. The city so peaceful right.
Speaker 2: Now, that's beautiful crazy. Was that kind of for you? Because I do feel like I see it happening with with other guys in Texas that are bubbling, Like you know, I've noticed, like with a guy like ot people in his city or start to hate on him because he's doing big ship, you know what I'm saying, Like for you, are you very careful about being like too overly exposed when you're at home, because I feel like you get the most hate even if you don't even know it while you're at the crib. Is that something that you deal with?
Speaker 1: My managers hate it. I'm outside every day.
Speaker 2: You're just outside every day.
Speaker 1: Every day because it's like I got to this point by doing that, showing my face, being in these clubs, getting these songs played, letting people know that, yeah, I'm here, but I'm still y'all, like I ain't no difference. I'm still the same ex before whatever, and so I'm big on that, and so I make sure they're that weak me because it's like just the steps I took to get here. So let's just follow these steps to see if it work for y'all too. So I'm outside every day though.
Speaker 2: So, how you guys feeling about the Cowboys end of the season? I speaking, You're not a Cowboys fan, right, you're a Texans fani just so random?
Speaker 1: Yes, my mom is from Houston.
Speaker 2: No, I know, it's still random. It's not like it's like it's not like the Texans have been there forever team Wheelers.
Speaker 1: So bro.
Speaker 2: Like McCarthy stay, I really thought they were really about to bring Belichick in that bitch or Harbor.
Speaker 3: No they're not. They're keeping name.
Speaker 1: They did.
Speaker 2: Do you like feel as a Cowboys fan? Like like you made bad choices in life to get there, like you know what I mean, Like because like because like how old are you? Yeah, Like you don't even remember them being in the Super Bowl winning, so like you're just it's just pain for you. It's like it's like butt fumbles and like Jason Garrett and like a Cowboy, do you remember the buff Humble Do you remember that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: See exactly because you're yeah.
Speaker 1: I remember it.
Speaker 2: Dave called it deaz shout.
Speaker 1: He did catch it. That's that's that's as far as his rememberance. Don't how far.
Speaker 3: I wasn't even born. I feel it.
Speaker 1: I felt it.
Speaker 3: But my daddy was thinking about me when they was at the Super War.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I don't know, man, I just this year was rough.
Speaker 1: I was like, like Dak Prescott, it's the same thing.
Speaker 3: Is our kryptonite?
Speaker 2: Yeah, everyone's your kryptomating the playoffs? No, no, literally the whole league. Hey, the playoffs hit. DA's like, I got fucking super commercials, the film, you.
Speaker 3: Know, get these hips loose the Eagles don't make it.
Speaker 1: We're good.
Speaker 2: Jerry Jones just needs to die, which is gonna happen soon.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he's gonna pass it to his son.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I think his son would have fired Mike McCarthy. I think it's the Jerry Jones curse because he's kind of like he's kind of like he's racist ish. You know, we don't think Jerry Jones is racist racist.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I ain't never middle I bid he loved black whopen Betty?
Speaker 2: Does you know what I realized about the South? Like, like, I know, Dallas doesn't have like a big college for football, does it. Now, that's an s m U. That's the best, and it's not like a powerhouse.
Speaker 1: But in the South you got TCU.
Speaker 2: I'm talking to Fredo Bang and we're talking about LSU football and I was like, man, I feel like the one thing college football does is it makes racist people not racist on Saturdays. Yeah, it's crazy, motherfucker isould be racist. Maggot the fuck out. And as soon as them fucking black dudes put on them uniforms, they're fucking that is crazy.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: So how how far along are you with Obviously once the population come.
Speaker 1: Let's drop in me and mid of next month. So you didn't wanna. They want to partner with it. They want to push it, So we're gonna allow them to do that. Is you three on it? Nice?
Speaker 2: And then your new album?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, I mean it's really, it's really, they're done. We just you know, we're gonna give it time to get cleaned up sharp.
Speaker 2: And any features outside of the guys here uh stop looking at he left. Oh there is give me one, Kyle, come on, fuck a big one, or or give me a big one, give me a mediocre have a media because he's whoever he's about to say next me. Just give me a give me a name.
Speaker 1: I really only got one feature on it or two, but they're on the same song.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got a song with road Waves, and I'm gonna put Kevin Gates on the two. You know, I just was on tour with Kevin Gates. So your uncle keV, You're gonna look out for me on the verse on that.
Speaker 2: So rod waving Gates. And it's so crazy because I feel like I saw you say something online about rod Wave and then did he see it? Or like, how did refresh my memory? Because I remember.
Speaker 1: I fuck a round wave too, Like I listened to this ship every day and asked him. We get in the car, that's first thing I'm put on, so boom, we go to the studio. We locked in that sugarhell for like, uh well, like maybe two weeks. Maybe the third day it was when a Eli Choppers sing me the song. So I walk in my A and A and there I'm like, I got a surprise. I said, I got a surprise. He's like, we'll play yours first, Like, bitch, I played my It's in Elie Chop. I'm like, yo, you want me to do it? He's like, all right, bit, that's cool. That's cool. He's like, but you're gonna love this one. And he put it on. It was fucking right way. Wow. I'm like, what the fuck? He was like, yeah, man, I forgot who made the beat? Was it? I forgot who made the beat? But somebody whoever made the beat? Saying Jackson? Yeah, it was Jason. So Justson made the beat and he was he putting together like a tape or something, and he wanted me to be on this home and so but my team just knew how much I fucked the road way. They was like, nah, he don't want to buy this, and so they present it in have.
Speaker 2: You guys chopped it up?
Speaker 1: Yet?
Speaker 2: He's super cool man. I interviewed him and he freestyled on my show pretty early on. I feel like now he probably he's kind of he don't do interviews or media. He don't need to, you know, but he was super cool. I used to live in Saint Pete, so I like lived where he kind of was raised yeah, hey man, that'd be crazy that video both y'all in that video what and Kevin Gates? Yeah, ship Kevin Gates Gon try to get you all to work out, you.
Speaker 1: Know that, right eating. Surprisingly, he didn't try to get me to work out, not one time on the tour.
Speaker 2: He is so just he's fucking yeah.
Speaker 1: He would do. He would do little stuff like uh, I'd like, yeah, like you tired. I'm like, yeah, man, I'm a little tired. He said. You know that's because when you eat all their food, you gotta digest it. Him, it's so much food that you got to go to sleep just to digest it. You got your body got to shut down to that.
Speaker 2: So he're doing give you some education, trying to get any supplements or like, because he's got like a few supplements he uses, like not like it like steroids, but like like natural stuff. You ain't never had an interview, of course, talked about this plenty. Him and I talk about his health and his yoga, Like, did you try to get you to convert to Islam?
Speaker 1: No? No, he was cool, man. Anytime you see me, show love some matter. He could be on stage performerly see me. He walked to the side of the stage.
Speaker 2: He's right, Yeah, we're supposed to do it interview next week. So his new album is coming, so I'm gonna try to ask him. I'm gonna say, hey, don't forget you got to do that verse for Big X and broad Away.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna see them today. I'm going to you got an album?
Speaker 2: Lease I would be there too. That's Today's the nineteen You.
Speaker 1: Wear in a suit? Oh? Ship?
Speaker 2: It is today? Fuck? My kids got a game tonight that might not be What time is it I'm supposed to go. I'm on the r s VP.
Speaker 1: I think Red Carper is like sevent through eight.
Speaker 2: I'll be there at ten. Wait, you are you supposed to wear a suit?
Speaker 1: It's had all black affair. I think his team is wearing suits.
Speaker 2: But it's like, I'm gonna have a pro club on What is that just the black black tea?
Speaker 1: You said?
Speaker 2: Like my yes, black all black said, what kind of black ship walking?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Do you ever have any issues getting into places because you like to be shirtless?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I bring that up because I believe you try to go to my club in Scott Steal and my my coner wouldn't let y'all in because I feel like you. I feel like somebody told me, y'all try to get into the club and they shut y'all down for dress code. It might not have been my spot. It might have been pretty pleased, but one of the spots out.
Speaker 1: We went to.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, oh yeah, that was We had a white T shirt on.
Speaker 2: Y'all go to Jaguars. Yeah, Jacks, that's a great pla.
Speaker 1: It was there. I did try to walk in there with my jacket and zip. They made me zipit the Jaguars and then they didn't have no they didn't have no liquor after they had the poor for us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in Arizona, that's a law. You got to lock the bottle.
Speaker 1: That fucked me up.
Speaker 2: So y'all got the B y O B in Texas, which is sick.
Speaker 1: You know their clubs closing it two ship really fucked.
Speaker 2: Everything up because wasn't Dallas open late yeah till five?
Speaker 1: Oh they got to wait till Saturdays.
Speaker 2: So why did they do that? Just too much violence? Yeah, and that's is it is it. It's still popping out.
Speaker 1: There, ecstasy, be jumping. But that's where the Dominican Republican women, that's where I'd like to go. Yeah, Latin women, I don't like that. You want dance babies, you don't like them. You want to dance baby, Yeah, you want to dance baby. If you say anything other than yes, they're gonna put their phone out with the church. Happened too many times.
Speaker 2: The worst is when you go to the strip club and a bit's just like, don't get it, don't get to get the clue, the hint, like, hey, don't don't sit down like a bitch, you just sit on your lap.
Speaker 1: I'm like, we just went to the strip club last night. See I'm different. I get out my people in, we get our bottles in. Then they literally it's like a little for someone some reason. It's always a little block off and they just be piled up right there and it's just like you go fishing. You got your wrist band, kind of just dip it in the in the in the ocean into one of them grabbed.
Speaker 2: Before you leave, La, you guys should go to Sam's Hofbra. It's downtown.
Speaker 1: Somebody told us to go there.
Speaker 2: So Sam's is the only strip club I've ever been where all the girls who aren't giving lap dances. That's I say, let's say they I think they do eight to ten women at a time on the middle stage. So let's say you see a bitch and you like her and you make it rain on her. Every girl on that stage has a right to that dollar. So when you make it rain, it's like feeding pigeons at the park. They just start fucking. They just start scrambling to grab the money all at once. Fun there, it's like fun because like, I'm like, I don't like to make it rain usually there, I'm like, and then they all were just like, it's great.
Speaker 1: Well what race like, they got.
Speaker 2: A nice a nice mixture, A nice mixture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they might be the play to night there feelings.
Speaker 2: I'm just not in the white women, so there's no white women there.
Speaker 1: Crazy Girls, Yeah, of course that's where.
Speaker 2: That's Crazy Girls a good place. Those would be the two places i'd send anyone who comes from a Crazy Girls and Sam's.
Speaker 1: See, somebody told us the other place. But it just sounds like it was given saloon doors for sure.
Speaker 2: But they got good food because there is saloon doors. It's more like old school. But it's like great music. DJ's fire always and the food is smacking hot. Wings are good there.
Speaker 1: Oh, they got food. See, crazy girls don't have food.
Speaker 2: They don't. You gotta go outside, got to suffer, go to Windy's across the street, and then after.
Speaker 1: Two o'clock, but you got to pull your bottles and water bottles. Yeah, the other day they fucked everybody. Will put it in the apple juice bottles. Everybody thought they had some good ass apple juice.
Speaker 2: What your are you on the the tequila when you guys go out, is it all tequila?
Speaker 1: Julio forty two? I need it. I'm losing on my tour. That's I got two of them on my rider.
Speaker 2: So you won't drink Patron.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy is when I was growing up, like in my day, Patron was that hot ship because that's what all the rappers were rapping about. I used to think it was some high end ship. But now you drink Patron, that shit tastes a gasoline compared to this new ship they got. My Cosmigos is so fucking smooth, bro like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wrap yeah, anything rip, I think, but the clear ship. That's gas for me.
Speaker 2: Can you give me? You guys have so out here we have in and out burger. You guys have an out Burger yet. Okay, I don't know. Some places don't have any.
Speaker 1: I don't even know. Road people was crying when they brought the mothers to Tastes.
Speaker 2: I mean, your guys, thing is water Burger, which is all.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, go crazy waterber crazy. Waterburger is better than the Internet. You know, you're very facts facts water Burger.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not about the fries. I'm talking about burger, the burger, in and out.
Speaker 1: Waterburger, be in and out burger, especially if you eat it hot, if you eat it.
Speaker 3: Whataburger is.
Speaker 1: I've ribbed the Burger's bigger. That's for one for two.
Speaker 2: Y'all are fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: The only thing we got both, the only thing in and Out got on waburger is the line the lion moved fast.
Speaker 2: Think about water Burger is the only thing they have is the spicy ketchup. The spicy ketchup is a game changer. And they used to have then a one thicking hardy burger. They say it it's not there anymore. They got that that hats green chili Burger. I do like the the toast sandwich with the three chicken strips and the barbecue sauce with the white piece of cheese. And I do like the breakfast t ketos. Listen. I don't know if you guys notice not.
Speaker 1: How many things you like on the in and out everything.
Speaker 2: It's burgers and fries.
Speaker 1: The shakes. The shakes are better from water Burger.
Speaker 2: About shakes, about everything? The burger smacking, bro, You're fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: What you put it like a berl, right of course, Yeah, you don't like.
Speaker 2: Onions on your burger. So give me your top five fast food chains period.
Speaker 1: Chicken Express.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what you don't know what? Chicken Express is? Chicken experences only tak what is Chicken Express? Don't worry about it. I'm gonna put you on.
Speaker 2: It, like is it like raisin canes?
Speaker 1: No? No, what I say? What I say already? Chicken Express, Chicken Express. I'm gonna say, uh, raisin canes. Okay, I'm gonna say. I'm gonna say, uh, you think I was fatter than this? Right?
Speaker 2: No comment? You said you said it?
Speaker 1: I mean Chipotle.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't consider that fast food, but I give it to you. It's not fast food. I feel like fast food drive through the rules that have to have a drive through.
Speaker 1: Okay, some of them do have drive to Chipotle.
Speaker 2: Y'all got in Texas, bro, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's chick fil A. Okay, well I got one more. Well you just did chicken, bro, that's all we have. You just did chicken. What else do we have? Fast got Wendy's out there. Wendy's that's we don't eat mc bonald's that we watched. My manager almost shipped on this shell on tour off of eating three chicken nuggas. I've been telling them to start. The Only thing mcbonald's got is day fries. I go there and get the largest I'm trying to start.
Speaker 2: Chicken that hell fresh for sure, the spicy, hot and spicy my chicken on the chickens.
Speaker 1: If we just on the road and then it ain't member for another fifty miles. I get.
Speaker 2: I get that, but I'm water Burgers not even in your top five. You put Wendy's over Waterburger.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, you know it's crazy. I take that bag. Water Burger is definitely better than.
Speaker 2: Wendy's because I take a water burger.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what I get from it, too. I don't know it's a draw.
Speaker 2: You put your fries in your frosty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you might be, you might be. You might be a little thick and hearty.
Speaker 2: I got a little wait, wait, wait, you've never done French fries in the frosty. Guys, guys, guys, guys, I got you. It's the only reason. Like when you go to Wendy's. That's the highlight of the time. The highlight of the time is four for four. Yeah, four for four is good if they fucked the game. But when they did that, I ain't gonna lie. Choose spicy regular spicy. Come on, man, the game back with the file out of Biggie Bag on the place, holding on to like old school prices, like look, if you're struggling, you can still come to Witness Week.
Speaker 3: That's like an Arizona they gonna stay ninety nine.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's not. It's like one O seven.
Speaker 2: Now, Yes, when does it say one O seven on the gain? That's random?
Speaker 1: No, I say ninety nine on the say nothing nine on the can. But it's is. But it used to just be.
Speaker 2: You all got Jack in the Box in Texas?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jack?
Speaker 2: What is the thing about Jack in the Box? A lot of snack box for sure. There's my thing about Jack in the Box. It's like old faithful. No matter what, there's one nearby and it's always open.
Speaker 3: You know what I never had from Jack in the box.
Speaker 1: From tacos what cat cat Eve. We went at one time and we was I never had them, though he gave me some of the tacos, because they just what you do. You can't, you can't, we can't. I'm not.
Speaker 2: You gotta get don't. The secret to Drag in the box you always order with no sauce because then they have to make the taco fresh. So you say, let me get tacos no sauce, all right. Then they make new ones and then you get then you get extra taco sauce in the bag and then you load your ship up. But when you dip it in ranch, dip the taco in the ranch, it's fucking amazing.
Speaker 3: Why would you get a taco from a burger spot?
Speaker 2: I don't fucking know.
Speaker 1: Spot.
Speaker 3: It's a burger spot?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 3: It's a burger spot?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: They roll there, Broe.
Speaker 2: They got a chicken bowl, bro and they got breakfast sandwiches, and they got a breakfast burrito spot. It's interracial. It's for everybody. They have two Asian items on the menu to they have a tariocy boat and they got egg rolls. They got and they got they got.
Speaker 1: Roll they got cheesecake. Bro, you know you love cheesecake.
Speaker 3: Tacos though from a burger spot.
Speaker 1: But you'll go get a burger from it, all right, it's a barga spot. How you know it's a burgers what because they got burgers but they pushed tacos.
Speaker 2: Ninety sense? Man, Come on, jack, Jack, don't discriminate.
Speaker 1: Bron says, no more either. Theyre like one twenty seven.
Speaker 3: That's like going to wings stop and say, hey, let me get a trip of cheeseburger.
Speaker 2: They don't got them.
Speaker 1: They don't have that. They have cheese.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, that's what it's like.
Speaker 1: You got.
Speaker 2: That's I'd like to point out that place is called wing stop. Jack in the box isn't called burger.
Speaker 1: Is called Jack in the box.
Speaker 2: That means he's a jack of all trades. Jacob, come on, jack of all menu items?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: And I don't we can't stay for the McDonald's. McDonald's disrespect would be tolerated. It's the best McDonald's amazing. Wold, y'all say McDonald's amazing. It's smacks.
Speaker 1: It used to be amazing.
Speaker 2: Breakfast is hidden orange back.
Speaker 1: It never left ship out here left.
Speaker 2: They got rid of that ship and then they brought it back because they were like there was so much. I don't think you guys noticed it left. It left for about a year.
Speaker 1: I ain't really be eating McDonald's. I just stopping eating it because we've been on the road. But i'd be struggling to eat it on the road. I get maybe a six piece nuggat, two HoTT and spices, large fry, sweet tea.
Speaker 2: I get the number nine two cheeseburgers Umber nine, just two normal cheeseburgers. Then I get the hot and Spicy on the side. So I got three sandwiches. I put fries in all three sandwiches.
Speaker 1: Large clip.
Speaker 3: That was our big burger spots out here.
Speaker 2: Also, there's a place called Easy Street Burgers that's amazing in North Hollywood. They actually Keith Lee just went there and said it was the best burger I ever had. Hey's Keith Lee from Texas. A guy on TikTok think he's from Texas. I think he's from Houston, Keith Lee. He's the guy who like is uh. He does all the TikTok food reviews. He just went to the Bay Area and and they're not happy with him because he laughed early.
Speaker 1: I mean, like, you're supposed to have snacks, snacks this time me, I.
Speaker 2: Got edibles wants there's some snacks here. They have some gummies.
Speaker 1: Do they taste like candy?
Speaker 2: They tastes like apple berry nectar. I'm scared you should be just take those for care?
Speaker 1: Was it for you?
Speaker 2: It's not munch. This guy over here was like, Yo, you guys got any weed? I said, I got some weed. Whether or not it's good.
Speaker 1: He put that motherfucking down.
Speaker 2: It's another discussion. It's weird, but I would smoking. What what what do you got cooking over there?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: You obviously how long have you guys been working together?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: Uh, we've been a rounches for over a year now, Okay, So I already had shit going, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Had some ice word Viso shout to him.
Speaker 4: Germany, Uh Vievovo right before I had uh just dropped cropped over.
Speaker 2: To you, said Croptober crop tober. Oh you're you're a c uh a botanist like that time of the year, do you guys do any of botany? When he was over at your shipping place? Uh, well, won two punch.
Speaker 1: I'll snicking around. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's uh on. Then I got Salzwalka uh hoigh boy whizz Vievo on the.
Speaker 1: C road runner uh for mission one more persons.
Speaker 4: But man, like uh I just been working with like uh, I got a lot a lot already in this. It so bruh like he was just seeing me like one for the year one for that right, you know what I'm saying. So like I told him, you know what I'm saying when it before it even had but I heard it. You know what I'm saying, Like I say, we both recording.
Speaker 2: You gotta be two feet in man, he a he.
Speaker 1: Ate room on b room.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm selling bru like that shit, Oh you know what I'm saying, like that shit gonna go like especially when he did Texes, cause went back to the roots.
Speaker 2: And that's why Sauce I always want he keep his texts for sure. Man, they love us well, I I think too. Like, uh, y'all really never really went nowhere. It's just people were doing the sound like you know, I think it like some some records, like people been sampling or doing the not even sampling, just doing y'all style for so long and getting credit for it, you know what I'm saying. Shock, And then I think people forget, like, Hey, Megan's from Texas, Travis from Texas. You know Post Malone? You know, have you met post yet?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Nice?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know I met Morgan Walla?
Speaker 2: How was that he's fired?
Speaker 1: It was a time, It was a time.
Speaker 2: What's it like hanging with him? What'd y'all do?
Speaker 1: I was he came in one of my shows.
Speaker 2: Oh he did, so he was. He's just fucking with you. Yeah, because he's tapped in on the hip hop ship for people don't know Texas.
Speaker 1: Really good for me. That took me every which way. But yeah, he pulled up one of the shows. He was a duck hunt and where was we in? Arkansas? Where Arkansas? So he popped up to one of the shows. We got drunk, got sucked up. Yeah, he was already sucked up, but then I popped up from at forty two mm hmm, took.
Speaker 2: Us to a whole another leveled involved.
Speaker 1: Uh no, no here, yeah, but not there.
Speaker 2: It was good, got yeah, y'all got y'all got lit and uh and had a good time. So it was like, he's like the biggest country fucking star the last I don't know how many years he's the drake of country. So would you guys work together? We actually took really yeah, that's big.
Speaker 1: So I got something. I got something coming with Morgan, I got something to coming with post Mylone. I got something to coming with Morgan and post Mylone. Check you out, man.
Speaker 2: I just hope you know you don't forget about the little people.
Speaker 1: I'm the little quite literally yeah.
Speaker 2: Well amongst those three, you wouldn't be the little guy.
Speaker 1: I mean post my mom. He likes six I think he likes.
Speaker 2: We're about the same time. Yeah, he's about six feet.
Speaker 1: I thought, was.
Speaker 2: He's cool. Yeah, you should tell him how you're a Houston Texans fan.
Speaker 1: Though he knows that almost lost almost lost the feature off of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it shouldn't be a rivalry, different fucking conferences. One team's branded.
Speaker 1: Like, we should just embrace each other, like, especially after we win the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: The Texans are like Tesla's and like the Cowboys are like, uh, four Pinto's real fuck? Okay, maybe not a Pinto.
Speaker 1: Okay, hey, two of them?
Speaker 2: You got you know what the Cowboys are like like a twenty ten Camaro that your homie who still sells weed is driving. And he you know, he's driving it like it's still twenty ten, you know what I'm saying. Like he got some rims on it, but hey, hey he got three, three good rims and a donut on the back right, and all the rims are scratched because he can't park. That's the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Yeah he can, one of y'all. Hear another woman in the waters. I'm promoting the Brands. Can who is that team? No?
Speaker 2: No, I'm an Arizona Cardinals fan, so I actually know what it's like to be uh in the depths of hell and the football fandom.
Speaker 1: Sir, I got a Texas over it.
Speaker 2: Kyler Murray should come home to the Cowboys. You want to get rid of Dak I.
Speaker 1: Mean, Dagi boys shitting in the playoffs. It's the hips.
Speaker 2: Have you guys met ce Lamb?
Speaker 1: Yet we've seen all of them at the club.
Speaker 2: You because you don't care, are we? DJ and the Cardinals would be there the night before a big game at my club. Do you know how fucking pissed I'd be because I'd be like, I got bro, there's a fucking game tomorrow.
Speaker 1: You know it's crazy. That's I heard there was a couple of players at the at the club this fan's game right before and that's what happened because they'd be in there loose. I didn't see Dak his shirt.
Speaker 5: Crazy da shirtless in the club. Oh yeah, that sounds that sounds about right. We've seen Jamar Adams in there too. Yeah, you know he's from from I think he's from Carrollton.
Speaker 2: Yeah wait wait wait no, no, he was the guy who was on the Eagles. I was thinking of Rugs, the guy who got into that accident on the Raiders. That was rough RP to those folks. All right, so, uh, has there been anything, uh for you that you've noticed, like, because things are getting bigger for you, right, like are you are you becoming? Is that hard for you to like go like whatever city you're in, go to the store, go to the mall, like like.
Speaker 1: Out of state, No, it's you got your coop there but in Texas, it's over for you. Yeah. I can't go in the Walmart with I have taking like thirty pictures.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. You're still going to Walmart?
Speaker 1: Huh? Yeah, well, I mean when I'm at home at home. No, we just ordered it and picked it.
Speaker 2: The Walmart's a wild place in Texas. People who don't know. Man, fucking Southern Walmarts bruh. Something different. Yeah, back in the day when they were twenty four hours, you remember that. Yeah, they stopped during the pandemic, they stopped. That's what I'm saying. Like when I was a kid, we used to just get fucking bored and just fuck.
Speaker 1: My granmy. So man, that's what you do her be shopping.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the people will be thinking like, oh, I could get some shopping done. But then there's some stupid, ignorant, tied, drunk motherfuckers in there riding around in the fucking handicapped scooters.
Speaker 1: My granny always thought that that's when the fracist products was up.
Speaker 2: And then I fucking being there on a bike. You know what I'm saying. You go to the bike section, get on their motherfucking bike. Don't let them have one of the big ass baskets full of basketballs in the middle of the toy area. Oh yeah, the globetrowders and.
Speaker 1: There definitely, God damn yeah, wore donating.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's you said chicken and donuts. Simultaneously you're talking about surfing.
Speaker 1: You haven't had Ranch Wings, Ranch Wings. I've had wal Mart. Now you got a kick with us for a day.
Speaker 2: Man, that's ry. I go to Walmart, you know, every every now and again. I've graduated in life to be a target guy.
Speaker 1: To target target and it's harder. It's harder, I mean Walmart, like.
Speaker 2: Harder for what.
Speaker 1: I don't know, they cameras, it's just extremely hard steel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Walmart. They don't care. But you know what though, what Walmart does have if you're trying to if you're trying to steal, Walmart has the guy checking your receive at the door. Don't know what, but they have a guy. They have like a line of defense there is to where target you just walk out. Now what if I know him, oh, the receipt guy, or what if I know the receipt guy.
Speaker 1: What if I what if when I walk in, I say, hey, I got one hundred dollars for you. If you let me. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I used to steal, uh, sports cards and magazines and what else did I steal from Walmart back in the day.
Speaker 1: I don't know. If I go to walk part and I get fifteen items, seven of them items I'm not paying.
Speaker 2: For self check out. Oh yeah, we had this discussion at your employee discount because you're an employee at that point, you're doing their job.
Speaker 1: Definitely, hey, definitely, you walk up with their receipt. As long as you've got a receipt, they don't care.
Speaker 2: Yeah, back in the day, we used to go to the mall and fucking throw when baggy pants are popped, you should be able to throw like two pairs of pants on underregular jeans and go tell them sucking expensive ass jeans and are like lucky jeans or whatever.
Speaker 1: The fuck.
Speaker 2: Little shoplift never hurt nobody. I still sometimes I'll steal. Now, bro, I'll be Hey, don't let me be standing in line at a gas station on a road trip with him.
Speaker 1: I'm like, listen to him. He's the worst influence because it no matter how much money he got, he's forever gonna take something after he's not paying for nothing at the gas station.
Speaker 2: So you still everything out the gas station.
Speaker 3: I ain't still a day of my life.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you borrow stuff, Yeah, I'm borrow You be in the middle of nowhere on a road trip or you guys probably on tour to get out. It's fucking two ladies working, maybe one lady working.
Speaker 3: Peoples is you're looking at some ship and you're like, man, how many people working?
Speaker 2: I'll just buy water and put you know, put fifty on pump twelve.
Speaker 1: Because we already know he'd be using this as decoys, because he'll do some ship like why Like he'll stand right behind us while we're paying, and then when we walk out, he just walk out with us. Well a wht them paid him. I'm sitting here waiting on somebody. He just tossed the ship in my bed.
Speaker 2: You ever put anything under the cart during self checkout? That way you can kind of say like, I forgot that was under there. You might be pushing like I always put some ship like I like if I never paid for.
Speaker 1: I'm a fake skin I can like you think it's skinny. No, No, I'm fu around make the noise.
Speaker 2: I don't pay for water. I just don't just I don't remind him that it's on the bottom of my fucking cart. Mm hmm. Do you ever go to Costco and eat tamples Costco?
Speaker 1: I ain't went to Costco. I was selling candy. It is cool. You gotta go moving.
Speaker 2: Look now, I know you got a new house, right, you gotta populate that ship with some good old food. Costco is a spot and you could just walk around all fucking days.
Speaker 1: I'm blizzed. I'm blissed. Yeah, all I got kids, so we still get food. Steps still got the e b T.
Speaker 2: Nice three kids, everything's underhearting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, hey, just not eating good ladies and gentlemen. I'm order food and you know you can order the food on Walmart.
Speaker 2: With the eb T pick it up. You know it's crazy. We were just in Utah. You guys should say. We're at there with the NBAM boy and our boy Mustafa. He's got two kids, three kids, and every time we go somewhere like the gas station, he'd be like, yo, I got it, bro, And I'm looking at him like nah, bro, like it's cool, I got it. He's like, no, I got it. He's like, I gotta spend these food stamps, and I'm like, oh, well, in that case, what can we get at this?
Speaker 1: A m p M.
Speaker 2: They got, they got hot let's get a hot dogs ship. All right? So compilation coming next month. You got the project out right now, singles going crazy right now, and you've had success at radio before Texas is gold or platinum now?
Speaker 1: Uh? I think it's they've been platinum almost platinum.
Speaker 2: But like, I feel like this record. I see the way it's moving up on the record radio chart.
Speaker 1: I think it's already to go. Were just waiting up? What is it?
Speaker 2: The al i A certification? Yeah, yeah, well congrats man, and then you uh, and you guys got the six hundred compilation coming.
Speaker 1: That's that's a little crazy. I'm gonna play you one song like whenever.
Speaker 2: It's just it's called the Sixers. Welcome to the Meat the Sixers. Are you guys gonna have some sixers looking merch? Of course? By the way, I spent good money on your Texas Rangers shirt. Not the best quality. The print sucked. The tea was nice.
Speaker 1: You're they care they fired?
Speaker 2: The print was whatever, but the tea was really nice. Thick T shirt good T shirt. It was a bad DTG job. I was like, you know what, I fuck with this shirt, though, I'm gonna get one good way out of it, because once it's washed, it's a rap.
Speaker 1: And I was right, damn Cuz, well, no worry aboudy. We just had a meeting with who is that that? We just had a meeting with Brandon Network. That's how I'm gonna be doing my merch with. Now.
Speaker 2: How excited like you're I mean, you obviously fuck with the Rangers? Were you excited you guys beat my Diamondbacks in the World Series. I was in Texas at the time.
Speaker 1: You know, as soon as they won, you know what's home you can played Texas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I'm just saying like, were you a baseball fan like that?
Speaker 1: I didn't know. I threw the first peach. That was my first time ever going to a baseball game. Pee wee was how was?
Speaker 2: It was a good But the pitch did you get it over the place?
Speaker 1: It was a strike? I did get it right, always hated it was better. Yeah, it was straight. It was thirty miles four. That's not fast, but it was a curve beach like it was.
Speaker 2: But it was a strike because you remember remember with fifty cent through that ship, and that ship was.
Speaker 1: Like, oh yeah, I see here. It went right to the hand right, yeah, yeah, I got a hand were you did you?
Speaker 2: Did you like do sports?
Speaker 1: And I had my shirt and button?
Speaker 2: Oh you were out.
Speaker 1: I was the first person, Yeah on the baseball field history.
Speaker 2: I believe you.
Speaker 1: I ain't. No, I don't know nobody else. But I threw the first pitch with I had the jersey on, but it was button. They tried to make me button it. What was the man?
Speaker 2: I'm very excited for you guys, proud of you. Keep killing it. Uh, your Texans are still alive. Shout out to c J. Stroud? Have you d m him?
Speaker 1: Like, I don't want to fuck up nothing, So I'm just gonna let everything play out and then when they do, because they just wanted me to come to the game and perform at the aadtime shit, but I was added show. But I'm just trying to stay the fun up because everything sports related that I've done anything for they lost, right, So I'm just trying to stay the funk away.
Speaker 2: Have you done something for the maps yet?
Speaker 1: No? Mm hmm, that's right now. How many alright? The Cowboys they I'm like they theme song, they paid me the remix and and some most shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah the Rangers, what about the stars?
Speaker 1: They like they played in the arena, but it's like we ain't gonna know.
Speaker 2: Did they still do? Like I just watched this movie called The Iron Claw about the Van Erkson I've never been to arrest same shows. I'm gonna say wrestling because in Texas, like I didn't realize in Dallas, it's like that's where the vin Erics. There's a big movie out zach Efron's starting it. It's about this wrestling family from Texas that was like the worst luck ever. But they're all from Dallas. There was a place called the Sportatorium in Dallas back in the day where they used to have these independent wrestling shows were Stone Cold came out, came up, man, y'all ain't watching wrestling? You still watch wrestling? I watch I was like, yeah, tripping, that's just fire. I'm going to World Rumble next week.
Speaker 1: I will go to I wouldn't because it I will go to.
Speaker 2: No Bro because if you went, they'll fucking put you in the ring and you'll be able to like do a move, you'll lay somebody out.
Speaker 1: But I'm but I would still be mad because now I gotta fake the move.
Speaker 2: It don't matter.
Speaker 1: It's not the best. You see.
Speaker 2: You see Snoop Dogg wrestling, Yeah, you gotta get on that. This ship was last year wrestled Madia.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about a long time ago when he was on.
Speaker 2: He's wrestled like thirty times. Snoop Dogg is the side quest King.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got a lot of shit going.
Speaker 2: You'd be like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: You see how he just did this with the no smoking ship. Yeah, and the all the time he was talking about a fucking grill.
Speaker 2: And the guy, I guess it didn't work for the company. So the CEO of that company just got fired because that marketing idea probably cost him a bunch of money to pay. Noop didn't result in many stove sold. All Right, So next time I'm gonna come to Texas, we're gonna go murder some pigs. Let's do it, and we're gonna go We're gonna go eat Chicken Express.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, we're gonna go get Ranch wings from Walmart and we're gonna get him for free, and I'm gonna show you how.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we're gonna go. We're gonna go steal, which I'm comfortable we could vlog it, I mean, and then just drop it after like five years, you know. Uh and then uh, I guess we'll go to a Texans game. Oh, you can't do that, can't do it, that's too far. Cowboys game. I can't do that. Season's over.
Speaker 1: Huh's rudy? Okay.
Speaker 2: You like chicken, yeah, you don't like I like raising canes man. Yeah, okay, Yeah, chickens have ash on their elbows.
Speaker 1: His elbow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. We'll look man, I'll see y'all out there soon. Make sure you guys go support, go stream new music on the way and uh any videos coming?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had a lot of videos, too many even.
Speaker 2: Talk about would you enable ever do a project together?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I feel like you guys are fucking and you guys.
Speaker 1: Are I've been busy and we've been talking about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this guy's busy.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: He could barely even walk through a Walmart anymore, either because he's banned or he's really famous and gets recognized. One of the two. It's the buleg Cat Podcast. Appreciate yat Man Fire