Speaker 1: We say, if you watch your coffee time the baby you know the name Flame, my bro also known as my ro Flame, come in with last and come in with you love loundes. Baby, you better catch it when you can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics, shouting now comics, just paying homage.
Speaker 2: What's up tests?
Speaker 1: Yeah you know she raised shout towns on speaking to the grown a second year. We're gonna laugh, cut up, and kick it and at the end we leave it with just a list of spirits.
Speaker 2: But you want to revisit so.
Speaker 1: Your first second listen, young folks say it's left, Oh folks that.
Speaker 3: We dig it? Good cain.
Speaker 4: No fish do what you do? No this, do what you do? Can no fish do what I do?
Speaker 3: No this? Hey Hey, this is comedian Flame Monroe and welcome to this week's episode of Laughing Learning. Ladies and gentlemen. Listen. We are glad to be back. We are five episodes away from season five whoo, and we could not have done it without you. We appreciate you being here. When I say we, I'm not talking about Heshi Weed, even though I am Heshi We. I'm talking about me and of course my great producer, mister Aaron and my familyous co host, Miss Bobby Clifford.
Speaker 2: Hi you tuts, Hi, you tuts? How's it going?
Speaker 3: Just going good? It's going good. I see you already got a little choke, a little tick on what you've been doing with your throat.
Speaker 2: I wish I could give you a good story, but but I just didn't take my zir tech today.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, don't we having those allergies acting that way? The flames are trying to heed you on laughter learned Bobby Clifford. It's been a good week. But listen, we just hit one hundred days with this president. We're going to talk about that. But it's been a pretty good week. Last night I did a relationship show in Fox Soul with Don with Dona Michi and Tammy McK and I was so good on the show they invited me to come in studio and that might be something else, so let's just keep our fingers and see where it's going.
Speaker 2: It was adorable. You did a great job.
Speaker 3: Thank you, and my ass was Chinese. Did you see my eyes look like they were closed? Bobby? My eyes are already very small. I tell people that all the time. But if someplace else they are completely Chinese.
Speaker 2: They are. They're very expressive, so they show very because you speak with your eyes, so they look much bigger. But right now they're two slits. I have to say, right now, yeah, I need a couple of tooth picks. Now they're good.
Speaker 3: Now they're good.
Speaker 2: You can go like this.
Speaker 3: No, it was a fantastic show, and I felt good about it because I like doing relationships. You know, I've been on both sides of the fence with a relationship. But tomorrow I am going to Bozeman, Montana, because we have a show Friday night in Bozeman with Timney Hattish and Barbara Kayla Aland and myself and then Saraday. We are being Missoula. I think I'm pronounced that right, Missoula, Missoula, Missula, uh huh. I'm Montana. So I'm excited about that. Those are places I never thought that I would visit in my lifetime. And then next weekend we're in North Dakota. I'm going to kiss a moose. So I'm excited about the Red States. A bunch of madagas, and you know what, they have been the best audiences because I change hearts, I change man's I don't change the way they vote, but I damn show make them see me, and I make them see other people that might identify like me or that they might not click with you like yourself. Bobby, you're a defict. You know, you're a democratic woman. You have different points of view, but I make them see us. I'm proud of that. Congratulations to a Black Effect network. They just celebrated their third year. They had a big, big schwa wu last weekend in Atlanta, Georgia, and it looked highly successful. I was in Chicago working trying to get that job at the radio, but it looked great and I'm proud of that. I'm being a part of Black Effect now for four years and we're looking forward to our fifth year. So we're looking that's great for us. And our producer Aaron was there. He always keeps us in the loop to let us know everything that's going on. But enough about all of that hooplah and this and that. Movable Bobby, how was your week?
Speaker 2: It was good. It's beautiful here in Boston. Only the allergies, so it's hard to be anything. When it's worn out. You get a little extra spring in your staff. There's new possibilities. I'm a lot of it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, something exciting.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to North North Dakota or or Missoula, but I'm going to live vicariously through you.
Speaker 3: Well, I hope they're exciting places. I'm excited to go because there's different audi and this. These are people who will probably never see somebody like me. I'm about to blow their pennies off. So let's jump into the jump into the Bobby Cliffer where. Oh, first of all, they yes, they caught the They caught the thief, Bobby.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine her? Yeah, Miss gnomes money her her Gucci bag she got and with her three thousand dollars of Eastern gifts. They caught the person. Can you imagine. I still think there's there's an overplay for the underplay, as you say in there. I think they they probably sarum the whole time, or we're clocking them and just wanted to see if she'd noticed her bag was missing. She probably don't want to pay the ten.
Speaker 3: I want to know how irresponsible she is. She had three thousand dollars in a Gucci bag that we found out from China only cost eight dollars I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: Louis Baton wallet, God bless her. I can't even afford the fake Louis Ritan.
Speaker 3: So according to China, they're all fake.
Speaker 2: She also had in their medication. I would have loved to have known what that was in her access badge. I think if any if this really was a true AFT, what they They weren't looking for any of anything in there but that access badge. So people better pay be paying attention in there, making sure there's nobody else or I'm hoping to god they changed all the login information to get in. She had blank checks, God bless her. H just some sort of co conspiracy, conspiracor that's in there. We don't have a lot of information on it. We're going to have to watch that, but it's nice to know they actually caught the man or the woman.
Speaker 3: Did you think wait a minute before we get off of it. But I don't know anybody that even write texts anymore. I don't know you write text, Bobby Steele.
Speaker 2: Right in front of me, I write, I'm old school, honey.
Speaker 3: Yeah you are. That's because that's white woman. Because I don't know nobody'd write chicks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do not on everything. But there's there are some things that you still unfortunately have to write a check. I notice it more on local stuff. So I just paid my excise tax for my car, you know a few things like that, the local businesses or or government, you still write a check for I do. I will say I can have a book of checks for two years, but I still do write checks. And this is the obviously the spot that I write my checks and pay my bills. So it was right in front of me.
Speaker 3: But yep, well, the irresponsibility of the irresponsibility of known and anything could happen. You know, you turn your hand in a blink of a second, anything could happen. But girl, you in such a high position of power and authority or something like that to happen. Who was you know, who was with you? Where was security? Where was somebody.
Speaker 2: Good service her secret service? How did they not?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, now they know they I know they helped presidents dodge willets. But damn stealing persons, you can't do that. That seems a little simpler.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they caught them to the credit cards is how they actually caught them. So maybe they it wasn't real stolen wallet I was thinking, like, if it was another country coming in and met her up at the restaurant, they'd be looking for, you know, uh, ways to actually get into the United States information. But that doesn't see. See, I'm never a conspiracy person, and the one time I have a conspiracy thought I obviously was really wrong. Did you see speaking of conspiracy and something that's distasteful and not illegal, but distasteful? Do you did you see that Don Junior is going to start a club, the Myra Lago in Washington, d C. Basically, and he's calling it the Executive Branch. It is for wealthy people five hundred k to join to have access to this administration. They're not saying exactly what form. I don't think anybody expects to sit down with the president, but I thought, I know there are a couple of other groups clubs, but Michael, this to me, I thought this, this was very distasteful.
Speaker 3: I want to know what Don ju and You're gonna do with all these five hundred thousand dollars. You can't even blow Look, you can't even blow cast the word blow that much money. If y'all know what blowy is from the eighties, y'all know what I'm talking about. You can't even blow that much money.
Speaker 2: Well, certainly, I mean look at his dad. You know, he certainly went through money at times. So god knows what kind of likes.
Speaker 3: But the difference, but the difference with Trump is Trump ain't never been accused of blowing his money. Now, when I say blow, I mean with powder.
Speaker 2: I know he doesn't. My understanding, and I actually believe him, is that he is. I'm trying to think of who there's another higher upt that's never He's never drank. He just he's never been near it. He just doesn't. I don't know if he had. Oh he had a brother President Trump that was an alcoholic, so maybe he started with him. They just decided he didn't want it. But certainly that didn't trickle down to the kid. But I just thought it really smacks of distaste to me. A conflict of interest, I don't know something. But anyway, that right now, that that's what they're that's what they're talking about, and that.
Speaker 3: Is the absolute truth, Bobby. There is a conflict of interest this administration seems to beginning. Oh they learned the first go around, and this time they are cleaning up, cleaning up.
Speaker 2: SPI Ann had on there and I was listening as I was, I was cleaning, and I heard one of the they had a panel and one of the people on the panel had said, and I think it was on the Aaron Burnett Show, that since he has been in office, he has doubled his net value. Trump He's only been in office three months. Yeah, so they are cleaning up. People are cleaning up, and a lot of stuff we talked about a few weeks ago, the stock tips, you know, and both sides, our beloved Nancy Pelosi benefited from it as well. It's not illegal, but I think that somebody should be going in there and saying, you know, this is distasteful. We shouldn't be able to do it. If the American public can't get this stock information. If if Martha Stewart went in and did did her time for supposedly getting a tip that was given to her broker, not even her then, and she got in trouble for it, I think that these guys shouldn't be able to do it either. You know, we do have the what do they say, draining the swamp, but there should be some equity and we don't necessarily need to dream the swamp. But there should be regulations that are good for all, good for one, good for all that are put into place.
Speaker 3: You said a word, Bobby, that has nothing to do with this administration whatsoever. Tasteful. There is no taste in this administration. They are racking up, clearing out. Everybody else seems to be suffering outside of the top one or two percent. The tariffs, the money, the food price. I went to the grocery store today, Bobby, and I'm telling you everything is going up. I went to back Can Goods. I said, I was gonna go bay one hundred dollars worth of can goose. Yes, so we could be stocked up. One hundred dollars worth of cann goose two years ago, Bobby would have filled up my pantry. I had four bags.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised even that I went. I left the store the other day with it was all an Aldie bag. So if you know what the size of they only sell one bag, and why wasn't out all day? But it was a one Alva bag was seventy five dollars. I looked and I said, black. I did have some meat in there, but not a ton. But I was shocked. I had I had hamburger for my dog. Is that sad because I put a little like boiled hamburger and put like a a quarter cup of hamburger and his food so the dog will eat because he's so finicky.
Speaker 3: But the terrior prices up answer. And here in California, we had four ships coming yesterday according to the news from China, all empty, all empty.
Speaker 2: Well you heard, there's gonna be a little bit of pain. And let's be clear, everybody, this is all Biden's fault.
Speaker 3: Did you hear him saying today, Bobby, I'm like, he will put the finger of blame and anybody but that mirror that reflects back on him we've got.
Speaker 2: But in fairness that that is him. He is distracted, you know, disgruntled, whatever.
Speaker 3: Disparage let me say, let me say the word lie he was.
Speaker 2: I mean, we have to remember that under under President Biden, there were historic gains in the job market. He had a foundation for for manufacturing, manufacturing that would actually bring jobs like the chips ACKed things we would actually want putting together the stuff that we do. We lose a lot of manufacturing jobs to China, yes, because nobody wants the jobs here. The tech jobs we want, but the actual putting a shoe together. Unfortunately, even though you know it's good, honest work, kids today don't want that work and they're not going to make it work.
Speaker 3: According to David Muir on World News tonight, the country has had thirty three months of successful economy. Now on the on the Trump we're failing that. We're failing miserably. But of course you say it. He blamed me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he got us out of he brought inflation down, and he did it all without a recession. Everybody's forgetting this. So that is the economy that Trump got, and he's blaming the markets on Biden. Markets. Let's remember it's for future growth. You know, it's estimations and it's based on future growth. That's not Biden's fault. Biden can't help what's happened in the future in Trump's term. I mean, what is the the old expression, it's the tariff stupid. You talked about the tariffs, and you brought down any gains that you had made. He was doing well for the two weeks first two weeks he was in office, and the minute he started with the tariffs, that's when everything kind of went and the only credit I'm going to give him was he was coming in hardy. I don't know who the advisor was. I think it was Navarro who said, you know, put them across the board, you know, without even trying any of this stuff. You know, get our trading partners, blah blah blah. And that's what scared people, and that's what scared the markets. We are hanging on by the skin of our teeth, not just the United States, but for a global recession, which is it's because of the tariffs. Now, I will say when people this is what I was saying, I was going to give him credit for. But the damage is already done. When the auto industry and our trading partners went to him and said, hey, listen, this is a this is going to hurt us. He put the Kai Baluch on it. But that made him look flippy floppy, you know, like he's doing it. He's not doing it, he's doing it. I don't like the lies, as you know. You know, he has two hundred trade deals. Well, this is a problem there because with the United States, we only have a one hundred. If my memory serves me correctly from US history or just from global history. Excuse me, not us. We have one hundred and ninety five including the United States countries. Where'd the other five deals come from? You kind of have two hundred and he doesn't have a deal with anybody yet. China keep saying, I argue, they absolutely is no deal. You know, they're telling their people, look how weaky is. He's already backed off, which is not what you want.
Speaker 3: And the countries that we have to respect are China, I'm telling because they standing their ground. And Canada they just selected Mark Carney because they ask the other guy. And Mark Karney is definitely against Trump. He is not for Canada becoming the fifth the second state of the United States. He is Canada is his own country, its own entity, and they are fighting back, and Bobbie, unfortunately, the consumer, you and me will catch here from them fighting back. Hell, I don't even think they want to. They're not going to even they're already talk about putting the visits here, which that's going to change the economy because a lot of people come from here to Candon, come from here to go to Canadas, come from Canada go to here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we have Maine, Maine is it's it's part of New England, so it's very cold in the winter, although it's coastal, so it's not quite I don't think it's quite as bad in some parts of Maine as here.
Speaker 2: They're on the water. A lot of Canadians come down because they want that beautiful waterfront bar harbor, you know, getting yall lobster, you know, type of type of vacations. And they've canceled. You know, they had here on our local news a bunch of innkeepers that were coming on saying they don't have one. The Canadians have, not even one is coming. They have totally backed out from their vacations. And they said they make up three fourths. You know, a lot of people like myself go to Cape Cod. I think people go to Hampshire, but the Canadians tend to go to Maine. And they said that is that is three fourths of our business. That's you know, we're in big trouble. They're not playing.
Speaker 3: It is sad, Bobby, because the Canadian government, the Canadian people always coming from there. We have always had such positivity with Canada that have been an ally. We get our liquor from there, we get wood from there to build homes, and yeah, he came in like a wrecking ball, and just everything has to be knocked down, not to be rebuilt either, just to be torn down. It'd be different if there was a different plan or a strategy. There is no plan or strategy. It's just wreck everything, make as much money as I can, and who gives it them? What happens to everybody else?
Speaker 2: Well, break break? You know, too much government, you know, so Republicans are a less government. And again this isn't necessarily bad. I was talking about al Gore last year, I mean last excuse me, last week, and when when Bill Clinton and he were in they had something rigo and it was sort of like it was to get rid of excess they got I think it was four hundred plus. I can't remember. I don't have I don't have last week's notes in front of me. I think it was four hundred and sixty five thousand jobs they get rid of, and it was billions of dollars. But he went in, he said, with a scalpel, not just going in and cutting everything. And there is a lot of duplicity, so it's not necessarily what he's saying he wants to do isn't necessarily wrong, but it's the way that he's doing it. And a lot of people are saying, from not just the Liberal Party where Carnee is from, just in general, that Carnie can sang President Trump for his win because he is so anti anti Trump and anti fifty first state and all that nonsense.
Speaker 3: And in Trump's one hundred days, which was yesterday, he has signed two hundred and twenty executive orders. One hundred and forty one of his executive orders signed by the President as of this week range from immigration to ending diversity, equity and inclusion programs to creating new government programs. Full breakdown of the executive orders is you can go on land to find out but it and none of them has passed. He's just signing them. He's throwing everything you get the wall to see what's going to stick. It's all just confusion and corruption and chaos.
Speaker 2: Yeap, No, you just said it. And I really want people to listen to what flame just said, because a lot of people You've got people who are you know, oh, the sky is following people and they're saying, you know, we've changed all these lasts. No, he has not changed us. He's got five things that have gone through you know, gone through Congress, but executive orders and laws you need you need the executive order plus Congress to sign off on it, and that hasn't happened yet so far. We have checks and balances in place. The thing that I'm really going to be interested interested about is remember we had that Garcia that was that was reported, that was sent down to El Salvador. I believe he was Venezuelan, and a federal judge said bring him back, and then Scotis said, facilitate it. I think that's at least three weeks ago. He's not here. He said in that interview with Oh was it Morgan? Terry MORGANA Maria, thank you. I knew it was one of my people, but I just didn't know which one. He said that he has no intention if he wanted to, he could bring him back. So he's kind of spitting in. We're going to have to see what Scotus is going to do because they're equal branches. I keep going back to an old interview at JD Vance where he said, you know, don't do it. What are they gonna do? You know, Scota says that we could do something make them, make them, make them, make us do it whatever you know, whatever that is. He was speaking figurative believe the time.
Speaker 3: Speaking of speaking of Dad e Vans, I don't want him to come to my house for any comfort of tea because I'm afraid. I'm afraid he might bring me a piece of chocolate. If y'all don't know what that means. Research that research, Pop Francis.
Speaker 2: And that was a ten That was a ten minute a visit. Can you imagine if he was in he was in any longer? But can you Yeah, poor poor Pope. They'll have the conclave. I think it's on the seventh of this month. It'll be interesting to say.
Speaker 3: The outcome, the outcome would the outcome would have been the same if it was ten minutes or fifteen or twenty minutes. I'm so sorry to say that. I rest in peace of Pope Francis. Only you and God know. But if you send me a note, I'm gonna tell it.
Speaker 2: He's probably up there going on my gun. Trump made a comment. I know it was off the cuff, but I'm like, this guy doesn't know sometimes to be quiet that you know, he could be Pope. He'd like to be pope. You have to be Catholic, you'd have to be celibate. You know, there's a lot of things you'd have to be that you wouldn't that you wouldn't you have to live a life of service.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I don't think he'd I don't think he'd be he'd be making it.
Speaker 3: In Trump and Trump's hundred days with those which is the Department of Government Efficiency body, he has shaken up the political world in his first hundred days, the department which has thrust Tesla CEO Elon Musk into the political spotlight. Who has really just stole his behind and that's my nice way of saying it has made us to various government agencies following Trump's promises during his presidential campaign. Listen, everybody's saying that Elon Musk went in, he went in, he made all these changes. Elon Musk, my opinion, he's not making changes. He's making change because he's stealing. He's making He is not changing that he is stealing.
Speaker 2: He's benefiting.
Speaker 3: Yes, and no attention to that. He started off with him using uh the military money to use Teslas for that. That was one of the first things that we saw right in our face that he bought all these cars from Tesla to make the military. And we see what's happening with the Teslas. People are turning their testas in or they're they're being uh, they're being tampered with, they're exploding. It's just all kind of stuff going on with these Teslas. What do you want to do?
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do with them in the desert, Like, where are you going to charge it? We're gonna it's not like their tanks or I mean, and you I have a friend, we have a friend that had a Tesla several years ago in Florida and Wendy Day you'd be across flour aisles because there's no motor to make it heavy that kind of holds it down. It's just it's just this light, little, tight, kind of fast. You know, you can go really fast if you're if you like to zip around. But I just don't understand how they ever made it anywhere in the military.
Speaker 3: Get me. Maybe they could put solar panels in the top and then when they're in the desert, the solar panels can power the.
Speaker 2: Car maybe and hold it down.
Speaker 3: And then Eli Musk, who's no political ties, whatsoever, no experience in being a politician. But because he is the richest man in the world, he has bought his way into this and just made all kind of flukes and mistakes. That is not hurting him or the rich ones. It's hurting us. Yeah, but there's so many people have already lost their positions, their jobs. Some of them had to bring back. Some people they did have to bring back. But you know, why would you come back then you come back this gruntle, or you come back to say, hey, I'm going to mess stuff up because of the way y'all did it. It was the way they did it, Bobby, it was the tactics.
Speaker 2: It was ridiculous. You let him go, then you had to hire them and bring them back. You got rid of the whole offices. Now you got to get an office and put it all back. Yeah, it wasn't. They didn't sit back. They didn't. If you're Trump or Trump's space, you believe everything was done correctly. In fact, he's got the lowest the lowest ratings in history in the past eighty years. But that said, it's not as scary as you would think it is because he had the first term. He's only a little bit lower than that, and his base still elected him and you know, and brought him in. And only six percent of his base say that they have buyer's remorse, you know, even though they see that things are going wrong, they just have this belief of faith that it's sort of God love them, that it's gonna it's gonna all work out. I think if I'd like to see some accountability when something doesn't work out. And this is on both sides from anybody. You know, we tried X, I tried the tart bluff didn't work. So now we're going to just go forward and have individual agreements. I don't know, make it up, but to sit. And I was watching that interview last night. First of all, the poor poor Terry he's he's I didn't even know who you were, That's why I picked you, and you're not very nice. And I'm like, this is like a kindergartener, Terry.
Speaker 3: Terry Marine heads off to you because he kept us cool. Yes, he kept his composure, He stayed focused on topic, and you can you can you know that he was frustrated with the way Trump was coming at him, but he held it together. Uh, And that's the thing Bobby. If Terry would have japped or matched his energy, he might not even be on the air today because that's the kind of reached that Trump pass.
Speaker 2: Well, well, everybody's afraid, you know, everybody's afraid of because they want their money. They don't want their everybody gets federal money and they don't want their money's cut off. In the end, will they win their money back? They will, but they have to hire attorneys. They have to lose a lot of money. And that's why I think what happened with George Stephanopolis, right, I think ABC was like, you know, George, you're not wrong. It is what the judge said. You only repeated the when when he said that he had rape allegations, he was he was prosecuted, it was sexual assault, but the judge said, so he repeated what the judge says. And I think the network said, because I'm watching how the view is going, it's just not worth it. It's going to cost a fortune. You have to get bumped in a car, and your car insurance just makes the just pays the person off because it's not worth bringing the case for it. And I think I think that's sort of what's happening. They're like, oh, it's just not worth it. Don't bother. I thought Terry did it very well myself. I was a little disappointed that, you know, this is the best in history. I did hear there was a lot of bottom kissing from his cabinet today. There was one lower position that said, you know, we're in historical times, and he used another expression, and I, huh, he didn't lie. He was It sounded like he was asked kissing. But if you went back and you said it a different way, what he was saying is true. It is historical times. There is a lot of stuff that's been done. But I felt he was doing the hundred days he did it. He had a Michigan rally and I almost wanted to say, dude, you already have the job. The rally felt like a campaign rally. You know, he was fibbing the entire time about everything. Unfortunately, but he I'm like, you've already got the jo Like, talk about what you've actually accomplished. Something that he has done that he promised that I can't say. It's awful. Is immigration. He's got that border shut down. You know, it's the lowest it's been where he screws up though.
Speaker 3: Is the deportation, Yeah, there the wrong people, the rest in innocent PA people.
Speaker 2: But they're two different things. That one is that it's the closing of the border, and the other is yes, and there's no compassion. So we have that little what was he four years old? You know, the women speaking, and I don't even I don't even know his name. He's got two siblings. I think there's a two year old to four year old, and like a six or a seven year old. I know, the two younger ones and a mom. The two younger children are Americans. They were born here. And unfortunately one of the little the four year old, has stage four cancer, and so they're deporting the mother. And it used to always be I thought that the mother could stay with the kids. The mother and the father couldn't. But this is just the mother. They're deporting her. She could leave her children here, which another person who had a two year old left their Childho's now in foster care because she was an American and she wanted her to be able to stay and get her benefits because there's nothing back in her country. But they sent this little four year old home with cancer or not even home. This is his home. No medication to Honduras. This they're so poor there, they're not going to get the should be able to be a compassionate release here, especially at least two of them. I don't know if the older child is an American, but if all of our kids are American and one is literally dying, you can't let them stay at least until a child passes.
Speaker 3: I don't know. This is a different what they just say? No, no, no, what did what did you just say that? Somebody said we are living in historic times. Historic don't always mean in a good way.
Speaker 2: But that's what I'm saying. That's what I was that. That was my point when they said that, I thought you hot shit. This is a way to to not agree with everybody. But it sounds good, but it is historic. It's very un American. We're supposed to be the shiny beacon on the hill, A shiny beacon on a hill.
Speaker 3: That's sad and very scary about me. And they also arrested a gay guy and shipp him there no arrest, He's never been arrested. They got the wrong person. Their problem is when they do something wrong instead of and they get come up with it. Instead of owning up to it. They just discarded like, oh no, we'll look into it, but they never do. So you're over here in the El Salvador prison. Who knows what's happening to you over there? Who knows what kind of stuff is going on in a prison like that, what kind of abuse? If you're not eating, if you're cold, if you don't have a place to sleep. The facility may not be the cleans. Who knows? We don't know. And I'm just speaking out loud. But then you found that I'm innocent, and then you still won't bring me back. That's scary, Bobby. Now they might be able to just walk up and grab anybody else street, myself included, and just.
Speaker 2: Say that stuff that happened in third wheel countries, and then they call and they try to extort from you. And if you got no money, if they picked up somebody, I mean, you wouldn't get anything. You'd have to come over. You have to send two guys over to my my house, pick up my couch and shake it for the couch cushions to see if you got change. That's about the only money that's at my house. But to sit on public television with the Supreme Court, where those judges could be listening to you and saying you could get him out, but you're not going to speaking about Garcia after you. They just they had a unanimous decision that he had to facilitate the release. Now that said the federal judge as well as the Supreme Court did not say that once that Garcia comes back to this country and has due process, he can't be shipped back out again. They said he couldn't go to El Salvador or that was the one place that he wasn't supposed to go to. But maybe that would be the case. But they said bring him back. But he's he's sticking his thumb in the eye of the Supreme Court. It's they're going to have to do something again. It's three weeks now, because he has to be sort of slept on the hand. The one thing I will say about Trump is that when he gets corrected, he doesn't like it. But you know what, he realizes that he's pushed the wall to fire and he's actually done something wrong. He does like the tariffs. He does kind of seem to back down. It won't be that I made a mistake and I'm backing down. It'll be some spin to the story, but he does. But this is ridiculous. This guy in the meantime, he's gone a month from his family and we don't even know if he's still alive.
Speaker 3: And that's what I'm saying, Bobby, you know, and then you know what kind of horrific things have you went through? Even if he is a lad, you come back with all those kind of scars on you, Bob, because I'm telling you, and a man's been in prison in America is dangerous. I can only imagine what it's like over there with something like that. And then this one guy who had they have They showed him on the news today. He's openly gay, you know, and he's not fibited looking per se cantasorder. But oh, Bobby, that is that's very scary to think about the horrific things that could be happening, and not just from the prisoners. Maybe some of the guards are terrible. It is.
Speaker 2: It is a different culture. It's a different culture than here. We don't really care here. Other communities they do care. So no, it's wrong. I think it's why that that Hannah Dugan, the Milwaukee judge, reacted, so I think sort of poorly. I think she sort of her she let her temper get away with her when the ICE agents see, under any other president, we we don't allow ICE agents to go everywhere. They didn't go into churches, they didn't go into courtrooms. They didn't, which is what they're not supposed to do. So she had that was it a week ago? She had them come into her courtroom and sort of because they disrupt the proceedings, and she walked that. She walked that man and his attorney out a side door, which I think she was wrong because they should have been able to pick him up. And he was a wife beater to booth, that's what he was there for. But I think that's what she was responding to. Now she's in trouble, you know. So he's not handling the deportation stuff correctly, and they should have be able to go anywhere, schools, et cetera.
Speaker 3: Now what has really shook me the most, Bobby Clifford, and has scared me the most, And I'm being honest. They're arresting federal judges. They are arresting sitting judges for going against it. Bobby, do you know that how much power it takes to do something like that and to a strong arm a judge because they didn't they didn't go the way you wanted them to go. And they're caring about these immigrants, some of these immigrants in Wobu, and they arrested two judges.
Speaker 2: Bobby, Yeah, he's talking about trying to get I don't think it's going to go anywhere again. It's it's how our constitution is set up he's talking about, and Scotis doesn't have the bandwist going to Scotus and saying that, you know, local district judges shouldn't be able to stop him. Uh, you know, and can you make that happen? I don't see them allowing that because with the court cases this gentleman is going to have and I'm trying to be kind, they just don't have the bandwist before it.
Speaker 3: So last Friday they arrested Judge Hannah Dugan in Milwaukee because she directed an undocumented immigrant out of her courtroom through a side door. And the FBI director Cash Retail, who is a straight nightmare. I don't know how he got their job for real. Uh they Bobby, that is scary to think that they are arresting judges and just locking people up because you don't agree with what I say. That is what marshal law is definitely probably coming into this country. And if y'all think that marshal law is to protect the people, it is to control the people. It is definitely not exactly.
Speaker 2: No, it's well, it's supposed to in a bad like if there's something big that happens and it's you have to do, kind of like COVID, we all had to stay in. We didn't like it, but it was to protect the people until we could figure out what this COVID actually was, and you stayed in. Still, same thing. Martial law is to sort of protect, but it's just to control what's happening until they can figure out what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So until they got you under control and telling you what to do, and if you do anything different, you're going to be shipped off to a prison in the El Salvador, Yeah, and left with no communication. Your family don't know what's going on with you, where you are, how you're doing, what you're doing, how you did or that. Those are very scary situations. But again y'all voted for this. I need I need to constantly remind you people of that y'all voted for this. This is Oh, Bobby, you just gave me a chill, because girl, what if they arrest somebody, you know? And that is crazy. It is scary, It is dumb.
Speaker 2: It is That's why we have to We have a year and a half until the midterms.
Speaker 3: And the Democrats get us a candidate.
Speaker 2: Please and get us a message, get us a clear, concise message. Let's not have Trump got in because the Democrats lost because we did not do things correctly the last time. If we had, then he wouldn't have got in. So now let's limit the power of this administration. Well, lin us the chaos. I don't want to say the power. I don't like the chaos. I like kind of knowing what's going on. So if we can switch one of the houses back and gain seats in the other, or switch both, would be would be my hope. That will, you know, really limit some of this nonsense that's going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, the candidate that we can understand now that we have to go ahead and pick apart because that's what Democratic party does. We pick out. We pick our own people apart first. But if we can get that done and get past that one first wall, the first ocean wave, to get on an even keel. Like you said, Bobby, a year and a half, it does not sound like it's a long way away. It's closer than you know. But if you see the chaos that we've been in for the first one hundred days, imagine this for another three and a half years. Three years and six months will be exact, and what is.
Speaker 2: The next one hundred gonna look like? Yipes?
Speaker 3: So let's get on board. Let's get somebody that we can all fix the person. You're not gonna find a perfect candidate, so get them there or hear and fix them so that we don't like them enough to say, hey, we don't want to do this anymore. Because Trump already got paraphernia out that they're selling Trump twenty twenty eight because he's trying to change the Constitution and go for a third term.
Speaker 2: He says he doesn't like because they would do it on a loophole. Steve Bannon is Chris Cuomo called Steve Bannon Maga's spirit animal. Steve Bannon is off from going for a third term. I don't know if even Trump himself he'll beat his mid eighties, for the love of God, until can you imagine, Yeah.
Speaker 3: He ain't gonna know who the helly, he ain't gonna know who the hell he is by the time he finished this. When you see them babbling every time, I told you I do, let him talk for more than four minutes. Don't ask him no questions, just let him go. And he babbles and rambles and ruffles and what's your word, kerfuffles, He kerfuffles.
Speaker 2: He does. He just goes on. And I don't know after the looks that uh Melania was given him at the at the Pope's funeral, I don't know if she could take another so many years.
Speaker 3: The open, the open disrespect of wearing a blue suit when you were asked to wear a black suit to the post funeral. You know, a boy, the wars have been started behind stuff like that because it's a blatant disrespect to the country and to that person.
Speaker 2: But that's but that show that's who he is. He If you told him they should have said wear a blue suit, guess what he would have won the black suit. Yeah, so that's what they should have if they played it correct. Why he had to As I said, he stid, but he did exactly what he wanted. He stuck out like a sore song. So when they showed any type of imagery, either the drone, whatever, you could just pinpoint exactly where he was because everybody else had one what they were supposed to have on.
Speaker 3: We just said something, you just said something. They played it wrong. Though they did what they were supposed to, they did the correct way. He did it wrong. You do not entertain a child. You do not entertain childlike behavior from a damn adult who is the leader of the free world. Unfortunately, and I hope it not much longer, but good God, is this is crazy. Y'all be careful out there, and don't take no chocolates from JD. Van's because rumor has it it would be the last good piece of chocolate you ate.
Speaker 2: It was probably an ex slax, for the love of God, if it was an X lax, but the damn show made him an X and he is laxed forever.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying that's all conspiracy theory. It was a flame of rose starts, not the thoughts of black effect iHeart or Bobby Clifford. I'm telling you right, now and if it looked like shit and it smell like shit, is damn show shit and that looks real shisty to me last week out?
Speaker 2: Yeah he did. Yeah, he's been well. You know, I would have hoped that jd. Vance would have gone and met the Pope and got some sort of something, you know, had us all some sort of sign. I don't think it happened. I don't think it happened at all. I think he dug in.
Speaker 3: Look at the look on my face, Bobby.
Speaker 2: Shitty.
Speaker 3: I wish I wish he would have said I'm allergic to chocolate, and just you know, I wish he would have said it so alertly.
Speaker 2: Something I would Yeah, I kinnikin he certainly you think I'm having a coffin thing that poor poor baby has double pneumonia and everything else. God love them.
Speaker 3: We are. We are on the precipice of season five ations. I'm here and laugh and learn. Thank you guys so much for supporting us, sharing with us everywhere I go. I talk about the podcast with me and my co host Bobby Clifford, because we spread the word and hopefully we are teaching you guys something, and y'all are sending us information to help us learn because we are in a boat, all of us right now, and it can be the grandest boat, it could be the cheapest, bote, whatever boat you want to do. And they have a side for the rich people and they have a side for the poor people. What the rich people keep forgetting that if the boat sinks with no life with no life boats, we all drown. And that's how America is looking right now. We are on a drowning boat. We got to start sticking together. We got to live in this thing together. We really have to. So thank you guys for the support. And I hope that we get a chance to hang out with you guys for a whole other season. What you think, Bobby, meet you.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm hoping, I'm hoping it. I love your boat analogy. But it reminds me of because there are so few of the top one percent. I'm thinking of the boat and if the bulk of us are on one side and there on the other and they're not playing, they're not playing you know, a pool with us, the boat's gonna flip anyway. So we all have to kind of work together even out, you know, the wake distribution speaking of this girl here wait distribution, And.
Speaker 3: My god, she's so terrible.
Speaker 2: I could be I could be my friend a a one percenter And yeah, we gotta we gotta fix it. We've got to let people know when things aren't good. Keep going to the town halls. They seem to be working. They're really taking the information there.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, speaking of which body they just went. They just went ham on Byron Donaldson on the town hall in South Carolina the other day. We deservedly so. And now you see Candice Owns wants to come back to the black side. She she didn't get what she thought she was gonna, kid, stay your ass over there. We don't want you, lady. Uh we this and this is why you need to know who you are, because of course you're not gonna agree with everything nobody says you're not. That's just not who we as people. As a person, but damn it, getting in tune with something that is going to help you and people like you and your future. Not when I say people like you, I'm talking about Americans. I ain't talking about no identity or color, religion, because guess what, we're all America and where they putting it still making moves on Ukraine. We look like sitting ducks with all this terror foolishness that has not been figured out when we are the consumer has to pay for this, and thank you to Jeff Bezos. Thank you Jeff Bezos putting old but putting the terriff prices on now when you order from Amazon, so we'll see where our money is going and why we have to pay this money and who did this because they did not understand the terrorff thing, or if they did understand it, the backdoor deals that they are making is still hurting us. So thank you Jeff Bezos for putting it in black and white. And that's what I'm hoping that happens. Bobby, so many of his people get so fed up with the BS that they started turning on them and putting them on blast. That's going to drive them crazy, That's.
Speaker 2: What or exactly, but that's what The auto industry the same that they were talking. They were using a Ford Explorer as an example, and Trump did have some sort of come to genus with himself, I think, with the auto industry. But they're still going to be tariffs. He's going to reduce them on parts that we have to that are made overseas that you're going to bring here. But they're saying the difference could be between twenty five to one hundred to twelve thousand in tariffs. We're going to have to wait and see. And they have come right out Ford and said it is going to pass on to the consumer. We can eat it for a short period of time. Right now, they're doing something called of course the tariffs haven kick kicked in, but you know, kicked in for them yet. At least the vehicles that are on the lots should be sold regularly. They're doing employee pricing, so that's a short term thing that you can do. But Ford not to employee pricing for the next three and a half years. It's just not work. They could do it for a month or two, but that's about as much as they're gonna So if people actually are seeing it, it's not a little bit of pain. It's gonna be a lot of pain for people who are middle to middle low income or who live paycheck to paycheck like myself. We're really gonna feel it. You haven't seen me in this black sweatshirt all the.
Speaker 3: Time, are you listen? I'm feeling you might see me naked because I can't afford no clothes. So I'm telling you about me. But I'm a throw shop girl anyway. So I found something. You have a.
Speaker 2: Garage that that is if somebody went near it was an aerosol can in a match, it would blow up and burn for five years. With all the clothes you got in there, you could you could redo. I wish I could sell because you could redo stuff. So you're not a good example. Don't throw yourself. Maybe clothing your kids or something.
Speaker 3: Money money wise, we are all in a crunch. Stand together. Remember that we Americans. I know y'all. I know the hate comes from the top, but I have had conversation with mega people and we have had the best conversations. We didn't talk politics, We just talked as people. It is the division is definitely coming from the top. But if you actually sit down and have a conversation with somebody and don't be on the foolishness, you might find out that you know what, you got on the red hat and I got on a blue hat, and I like you and you like me. Wow, that would be great to see. That would be great to see.
Speaker 2: I agree with that. I think that the parties in the media really have a lot of division going right now because.
Speaker 3: You do that media, Bobby, I'm only split with me. I'm glad you said that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it really, it really is, because it's how how they spend things and the parties, the parties needs to be to be at loggerheads as well. But I'm finding that the Independent Party is growing more and more and more and more and more because people, more of us are in the middle. We do believe the same thing. So so get out there, go to your town halls, call your congressman, and really look for who you think could be a leader and then a uniter. I know that's what Joe Biden had wanted to be. Unfortunately, I did you know, the country was too crazy for him to I think that's why he got in. It's because he wasn't Trump.
Speaker 3: That's a great title to Bobby. We need a united we need a united for the United States because we are the the United States. I like that, Bobby. Listen, ladies, and never thank you so much. Where can we find you, Bobby Clifford, I.
Speaker 2: Am at Bobby Clifford on Facebook. I'm at Clifford Bobby on Instagram. Loaf and Learn podcast on Instagram and Bobby Clifford on TikTok. How about yourself, my friend, You're.
Speaker 3: Gonna find me in the bathroom in about two minutes because I got a peek. But before that, I'm on tour with timmany Hattish at Timney Hattie dot com. Tomorrow night, I mean Friday night, we will be May second, my mother's birthday, Happy Birthday Battle. We will be in Ooh. Where we're going, We're going to and Missoula, Montana. And then Saturday we'll be in Missoula, Montana. And then next weekend we'll be in North Dakota. Go to Bizmarck and somewhere else. Go to timpany Hades our company. The tickets. We're here at Laugh Learn. You can find me on all social media platform at Monroe Flame on Instagram and Flamaro everywhere else. I have not been doing coffee time, but kind of full back because it's just the news is very heavy. Let me just say that watching the news and right now under the current administration, it is double heavy. It's like the blanket is turned on high and it is so heavy on your shoulders, so you have to pull back some to save you. So I've been pulling back and only get what we necessarily need for laugh alart. But I'm still repopping in with Love Lounge, and hopefully I'm going to be doing this thing with Fox Soul, this new relationship. So we will see. But outside of the Lady, I'll see you guys somewhere. Thank you for joining us. Thank you to a proud producer, Aaron, Thank you, Black Effects. We will see you next week because here a laugh and Learn. The model has not changed and even will not change for season five. Here at Laugh and Learn, we are not here to change your mind. We are only trying to get you to use your mind, because why Bobby.
Speaker 2: Because your mind and your vote are a terrible thing to waste.
Speaker 3: And some of y'all don't wasted y'all vote, But you better fix it the next time, because y'all see the shit show me in. Thank you for joining us here at laugh alone. We will see you next week. Do sing. Don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, Alright, Heart Radio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learned Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network. And iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tippity Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Chrissy Payne. Thank you, guys. This is Flaming Road. Don't forget to laugh, Listen and learn