Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cow Boys.
Speaker 1: This is the Players Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts Barry Church, Anthony dor set De, Montree More and Newly Scrugs.
Speaker 3: You see you Frisco first place of Yes, Yes, the ball is up he here.
Speaker 4: You know, yeah, the Great Nate Newton.
Speaker 5: Welcome back, Great Nate Newton, Black House Hall of Famer right there.
Speaker 6: So it's Barry Church, that's Tray More, that is Anthony dor Sat, I knew he Scruggs. This show is brought to you by Aristocrat Gaming. So looking at practice as we're walking in here, they're wearing white helms, and the Cowboys were white helmets here.
Speaker 5: But when I checked the uniform list.
Speaker 6: For the game this weekend, and the uniforms says a silver helmet, silver helmet, So so silver helmet for the Cowboys. So maybe they're wearing the white getting ready for a different game. He was one of the do they have it is a Thursday game coming up soon or something?
Speaker 7: I said, if it's a short week, I could see them putting that on like to break.
Speaker 4: In the helmet.
Speaker 7: But we all know that Jerry Man whenever he feels ready, he just switched it up.
Speaker 4: So I'm hoping they switch it up with.
Speaker 8: That helmet is clean.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a whole thing. I mean last night you saw Arizona where they're white there, so maybe it's maybe it's the Jets when they go.
Speaker 6: I don't know, but anyway, so I'm watched with the white helmet, maybe think okay, is it this Saturday?
Speaker 5: I mean this Sunday.
Speaker 6: Then I checked the game notes and so it's not there. It's going to be a Cowboys wearing a white jersey, silver helmet.
Speaker 5: So there we go.
Speaker 6: What's the infatuation with the the white with the silver? Like it's they got so many different color combinations that will look real. What we're trying to do is sell you gear as much gear as posing like they took away.
Speaker 5: Like remember the old one with even all blues.
Speaker 6: It's like the NBA with those street jerseys they come in the city edition and what what can we come up with new that that makes you want to go buy it? And if you when I was a kid, I wanted to have something that was different to show you. I was that cowboy fan like I had the blue thirty three. Tony dort Jersey couldn't.
Speaker 9: Spikes.
Speaker 5: I did not.
Speaker 8: First, my dad was the first football player with a signature shoe. My dad was the Jordans of football.
Speaker 4: Tony O. J.
Speaker 5: Simpson had a spot builts I can't remember, don't be name.
Speaker 8: Tony had the name on the team, but.
Speaker 5: The spot built was the name. But everybody knew.
Speaker 6: But oh, ju the juice got your name, got your name back when you know everybody like the juice.
Speaker 4: People still like the juice. Man, you'd be talking.
Speaker 5: About black jam. Thank you, thank you, track emails your emails and.
Speaker 4: Send it to trade and got no nose. The glove don't fit. You must have quit.
Speaker 5: Quoting Kappa.
Speaker 4: Don't do that, Johnny co was Kappa?
Speaker 5: Did you not know that?
Speaker 4: I didn't know that? Relaxed bro. We were talking about that. You already if.
Speaker 7: You want to be her like just saying you hate us because you ain't us, Like we weren't even knowing that today.
Speaker 4: Man, we didn't.
Speaker 5: I'm helping you out.
Speaker 4: Man, you know you know, don't do that. Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold up.
Speaker 6: Anyway, we got to move on down and yours. Duran Bland is out there. Is he back ron out here? So we need to see a heavy dose of Dran Bland reinforcement the number one corner.
Speaker 4: He's speared to go with number one.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, if I'm Jery gone Son, get on out there, got deal in the banks.
Speaker 5: I need to see some picture of me jumped in the sky and like.
Speaker 6: Go go got that and you got the field which turn around and turn around. They need something defensive. I mean, he's a ball hot. You know his definition for.
Speaker 5: The fourteen fifteen picks.
Speaker 8: Gotta be healthy.
Speaker 9: But that's true to gotta be.
Speaker 6: That's the thing you think they're putting it on them talking about hey man, you know we need you out there.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 7: We just seeing him on the field, and we already talked about bringing back and do it.
Speaker 4: Throw them out there to the wolves.
Speaker 7: You want to throw them out there in the in the coverage with bad eyes, techniques and stuff like that. Partially partially healthy, go out there and get it.
Speaker 4: So was the injury again, what was the injury?
Speaker 6: It's ankle right, It was.
Speaker 7: His ankle right, And what do we say and what do we say about ankles? Yesterday. He was one of those that is one of them lingering issues to where you have to make sure you're good.
Speaker 4: And I understand it's a.
Speaker 7: Desperate secondary that we have, but don't don't mess up the one bright spot that you over there. Like I rather him be healthy and come back in two weeks and be full, go for the.
Speaker 6: Fool yesterday full. He was full yesterday and he's out here today, So go go. If you go, you gotta got to slide ninety million, gotta gotta go.
Speaker 7: This is true, but we also know that you get there's certain rules and certain benefits come with you being a high name player. They don't just rush you out there like that. Just because your full gold doesn't mean that you're full of twitch goal if that makes sense. That's you're just clear enough to get out there, Like they didn't put people out there plenty of time that were cleared. But as soon as you got out there, oh, we cut him right away, like we got him just good enough.
Speaker 4: Like you need in a good spot, dude.
Speaker 7: And that's what I'm saying, Like, don't don't know he's not gonna get cut, But I mean from the standpoint of you rushing to throw him out there just because he went full. We've seen him and we're so desperate. Please be our one in bright and shade like Knight arming. No, don't do that. Go do that, look at that and clown me a guy that is healthy right now, but don't do that with somebody that is proving in your one superstar.
Speaker 8: I don't think he gonna say he gonna go out there. I think Bland is cerebral enough and understands even though him being a young player, I think he is not going to allow himself to go out there and look bad like that. So literally, I mean, I don't know the young man myself personally, but just watching his characteristics and his mannerisms.
Speaker 9: If he ready to go, he gonna put himself out there.
Speaker 6: Bland full participant yesterday, Diggs full gotta go, gotta go.
Speaker 5: I mean, if Russell Wilson dropping four fifty on you.
Speaker 8: Ain't Digs is good to go yesterday too, Jiggs yesterday hit that.
Speaker 6: We got Caleb Williams doing stuff. He he ain't done his career. Man, I'm sorry. Everybody got to go. If I'm jammed, got you got a contract for me making multime, Get out there, all hands on deck, get out all get out there, go taking the tickets away.
Speaker 7: But do you I mean you take the tickets way. But let's just play Devil's advocate. After the coming out of that week, we didn't think that we were gonna have as many injuries on that old line like that.
Speaker 4: And you go tell me that. You go, your highest paid guys, you say, get out there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you got Sunday night football.
Speaker 4: Maybe, I mean it is Sunday night now the worst way.
Speaker 6: Real, I mean, church, you've been in one of them where the package win went.
Speaker 5: Off on Sunday Sunday night for forty nine to three.
Speaker 6: We got spanked up on and you know what happened after that game, trouble, I got fined.
Speaker 5: Hey, coach way, you Philips Way way last time?
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 6: The game forty nine to three?
Speaker 4: Spanked? Next week you.
Speaker 6: Interroom, head coach and new players were called and now points and starting.
Speaker 5: To get started the way were in the season around.
Speaker 6: I don't know how.
Speaker 8: I ain't saying nothing, but they didn't wait, went somewhere else and then got super.
Speaker 4: Let's see what you did. I'm just saying like he was a head coach.
Speaker 7: So basically so basically he had the giant effect. But just with the coaches, I mean.
Speaker 6: That defensive way it had pretty good which one over then yeah, two Hall of famers.
Speaker 4: Man flies on young Chris Herd.
Speaker 7: I mean, bro, I mean, but I mean but hit Like when I was about to say, first of all, I'm not gonna say that because I'm.
Speaker 4: Not saying he was. I was. I was not saying that is an insult to mister church Over. I was Special team knew it too much.
Speaker 7: You went to new y Exit today, crazy man, that's crazy, just to I know, held off.
Speaker 5: We had d wear.
Speaker 4: Rat lift yea.
Speaker 7: Yeah, spears Newman, he wasn't there.
Speaker 6: Who we having to?
Speaker 5: Brady James was nice bro, you know, nice man.
Speaker 6: He was the side of the field. Wade had Pey Manning. Even though Peyton Manny wasn't pay Man. He still had Peyton manning.
Speaker 4: You did, you did?
Speaker 7: But but okay, so far as my god brother, he literally used to sit there and say, man, the stuff that I'm learning from d Ware and Wade like they were.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 7: It was a Batman and Robin Field like you got Dware that show you how to run it. But when they actually sit there and listen to Waye like directing everything like he was a general.
Speaker 4: Like they respect his words.
Speaker 7: Like when you talk to him right now and you ask one of his favorite coordinators, he's going to tell you if it's not Wade Phillips, it is he's up there with him.
Speaker 6: Nobody's ever debated Wade Phillips a coach. You know that every Wade's situations happened as a head coach, such as north Turner. Nobody everywhere North Turner went man. He was had dominant run games. And wait, Nord Turner made Nate Newton black cous Hall of Famer. I mean Nord Turner made people.
Speaker 5: Oh, but as a head coach, nor I was not good.
Speaker 7: So when you think about that, like, I think some of the guys that we have now, your boy, mister call of Duty. You had Kyle shant I mean not Kyle Shanahan, but you had Cliff Kingsbury over there with him.
Speaker 4: But to see him have the success.
Speaker 7: That he's having now, like that whole it's crazy when you look at it and you be like, hey, he's.
Speaker 4: A better head coach versus he is a coordinator. He's a better coordinator.
Speaker 7: Versus a head coach and for him to go back and have that success immediately, Like it made me think of that because as soon as Cliff left the Cardinals, it was like, hey, Washington has revived. They got Cliff Kingsbury. As soon as way Phillips left the Cowboys, it was like, damn. The Broncos defense is like it gets turned up. So it's like, it's true what they say about that scene and everything.
Speaker 8: Yeah, maybe a little less responsibility to sometimes, you know, like being the head guy, you got so much to do, and then if you ain't gonna be able to delegate and you're still trying to be in control of certain things, I think it could get pretty tough, you know what I mean. But I definitely think that, uh, you know, when you got when you become that head dude and you're able to release some of that stuff, you know. I mean, I definitely think it's a benefit for you.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 5: Who's the hierarchy matters? Hierarchy matters.
Speaker 6: I go back to Mike Shanahan who was hired as a very young coach by the Oakland.
Speaker 5: Raiders LA at the time.
Speaker 6: Al Davis controlled that thing, no doubt about you the head coach, but Al was running picking the players, telling you who to play, calling down on the field.
Speaker 4: You know it was that.
Speaker 8: Yes, Al was involved, man, that was him to he to today he died.
Speaker 9: Stop breathing.
Speaker 6: Yes, And so I think it is so when Mike left, Mike goes to San Francisco and he's calling plays and wins Super Bowl under Seaffert. Then he becomes the Denver Broncos head coach and he's able to do things his own way, wins two Super Bowls and and has been up for Hall of Fame. So sometimes it matters the situations you're in. Wade had enough opportunities in his career that just shows Hey, man, that's just what you as a head coach. I'd say North Turner the same thing. And after a while that just becomes a thing. Some guys are not that, dude, It's not. If you ever is a document if you ever watch musical documents called three feet from Starting, let's talk about backup singers. Fantastic documentary.
Speaker 4: They see the title.
Speaker 6: Backup singers who want to go ahead, and you go three feet in front, go like Luther Vandels backup singer to David Bowie Boom. Luther goes on and has a great career, and it shows the people who didn't. Richard Marx think he was with Lionel Ritchie and he goes on Cheryl Crowz with Michael Jackson. It's it's but it's hard and it's the same thing. And sometimes we look at people like, man, can you do this? Some people can't. Pat Riley, you know, pat Riley went for being on the bench with Jerry west Is becoming a guy and Bill Jackson, you know, so it can work out, but there's a lot of people don't. Jason Garrett was a guy everyone thought was going to be successful.
Speaker 5: He wasn't he'd be the next guy.
Speaker 6: Sean Payton was a guy that when he left here, I did not think that Sean Payton was gonna win a Super Bowl.
Speaker 5: Thought Sean was.
Speaker 4: Really good, but did be a good head coach, Like I.
Speaker 6: Didn't think he I did not think that he would be what he is. Here's a guy that's won a Super Bowl with the Saints. Sean Sewan didn't want that job. He wanted the Green Bay job, and Mike McCarthy got the job. And he's just like man because so and this is interesting.
Speaker 5: I happened.
Speaker 6: So he's with Parcels. Remember Sean was with the Giants when they went to a Super Bowl. They got blown out by Baltimore, and then the next year things get bad. Fossil basically fires him and takes over, and then Shawn just kind of cast out.
Speaker 5: Parcels is hired here.
Speaker 6: He's hired here as a play caller, technically offensive cordiator assistant. He had, well, the head coach was assistant head coach Mo Carthon, but Seawan was calling the plays. They had that great year where Quincy's a quarterback, they make the playoffs.
Speaker 5: I want to say it was al Davis al Day, Yes it was.
Speaker 6: Al Davis offered Sean the job as head coach, and then Zimmer was the defensive coordinated.
Speaker 5: Nebraska offered Zim the job as head coach.
Speaker 6: Jerry paid them both a million dollars to stay, so they stayed. Next year didn't make the playoffs. Sean regretted it. Parcels was mad.
Speaker 4: You know, fingers.
Speaker 6: So Sean was like, man, next opportunity I get, I'm out.
Speaker 5: So after the Romo fumble snap.
Speaker 6: Against remember that, Sean goes to the Saints, one of the Green Bay jobs went to McCarthy. He goes to the Saints after all the stuff they'd been through. It was like, hey, man, I'm gonna take this job. And people are like, good luck, Trin and everything.
Speaker 5: Have fun.
Speaker 6: Then you get Drew Brees because they said the shoulder was all messed up and it has that run there. Then parcels weeks later ends up retiring. So Jerry never got the opportunity to try to hire Sean. So when Sean left, nobody was hitting there, Oh my gosh, you didn't let this great mind. Nobody was saying that, you like, he's a good coach, but nobody thought that's what wo happened.
Speaker 5: But parcels a lot of good coaches on that staff.
Speaker 4: It was good.
Speaker 6: But Seawn is you know, Sean has shown you man, he's he's he's that guy.
Speaker 4: He's developed, he's developing boat Knicks.
Speaker 8: I mean they went through Parcells coaching tree one time and just to see the dudes. That was actually it was part of that whole lineage has been crazy.
Speaker 5: It's wild.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it is wild.
Speaker 5: I mean you start with you start with Belichick right there exactly.
Speaker 6: You know, you got Belichick, then you got Tom coffin who won two Super Bowls, who beat Belichick twice for those two super Bowls.
Speaker 5: There, Sean Payton's won a Super Bowl.
Speaker 4: Guy.
Speaker 6: I remember when Mike McIntyre was here as a coach and he ended up going to Colorado. Was a National Coach of the year. Tony Sperano was the offensive line coach.
Speaker 4: Everybody, everybody.
Speaker 6: Tony went on to be a He won a division with Miami.
Speaker 5: Dan Campbell coached for for him and played for him. A Glenn played here for him. Anthony Lynn was a coach here.
Speaker 9: Wow, yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: And Todd Todd Hayley was a coach here.
Speaker 8: He ended up going crazy.
Speaker 5: That's a lot of Todd Todd won a division.
Speaker 4: Who tree is better Mike's or Parcels?
Speaker 6: Who's talking about Mike? Oh no, I say Parcels.
Speaker 5: Parcels, Mike. Where was interesting for Mike's?
Speaker 4: Is Mike?
Speaker 5: You go into that? Bill watsh tree?
Speaker 6: I probably that's the most Bill Walsh's trees is pretty dang successful. And then uh, Paul Brown's tree is ridiculously crazy because he's got Don Shula on there, Chuck Knowles on there.
Speaker 5: They both play for the Brown Man. That's a lot of that's a lot of a lot of winning, right, Yes.
Speaker 6: It's pretty wild, but I'd probably say you go, you start looking at between Paul Brown, Bill Walsh, and Parcels, those might be the most successful trees of guys when you talk about Super Bowl wins, hall of Famers and just everything that's sprouted off there. Because with a guy like Chuck Nole, you know Chuck Noles tree, So you go Paul Brown, Chuck no, Chuck Dungee Dungee play fan. You know he's off that, he's off that tree man. So it's just it's wild if.
Speaker 7: You have to, if you had to rank him, because I feel like you're the most credible one at this table to see that seem all the If you have to rank him in order one, two, and three.
Speaker 5: It's it's Paul Brown. Because Bill Walsh coach for Paul Brown.
Speaker 6: Paul did not give him the job, so he ended up leaving and he went coach for He went coach at Stanford and then then got the forty nine er job. So I would say it's Paul Brown just because it's ridiculously and Paul Brown, the guy who came up with the playbooks, Uh, he was the first guy to say, hey man, we need to put it.
Speaker 5: Put a put a headset and a helmet.
Speaker 6: I mean innovative, innovative, probably the biggest innovator.
Speaker 5: And named the team after himself too.
Speaker 6: Brown's named after him, you think about it. And then when he got fired by Dale with the Browns started and found at the Cincinnati Bengals.
Speaker 8: It just went across town started the Bengals.
Speaker 6: Went down across state like you know what, I'm I'm gonna get a franchise and I'm gonna start it in the states.
Speaker 5: Yeah, juice, Yeah, that's that's pretty pretty legendary there.
Speaker 6: Let's get our first break here, Jadavian Clowney, Bryan Shattanhaiers's good play.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 5: But there's a cat that's right, We'll get to the catch. Come on, maybe listens get up on Friday dot Com. Hey, their Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 11: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys theme casino games developed by Aristocrat A. Brown, sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred Gambler that's one eight hundred g a m b l e R for twenty one over. It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now Cowboys fans could get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order plus be. Because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy liftball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 12: Crownroyal and the Dallas Cowboys are bringing back the Royal Rig for season two. See it in action at at and T Stadium on Thanksgiving Day where the Dallas Cowboys take on the Kansas City Chiefs, and around Dallas on November twenty sixth and November twenty eighth Visit Crownrooyal dot com to see where else the Royal rig is stopping this NFL season.
Speaker 5: That's Crownrooyal dot com.
Speaker 4: Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 13: Returning for the twenty twenty five NFL season, Boss reunites with the Dallas Cowboys that drop the next chapter of their iconic collaboration. The Boss Cowboys Collection fuses fashion and football, once again, capturing the fearless spirit of what it means to be your own boss, just in time for kickoff. Gear up and standout styles that show your team pride with a bold edge. Available now at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo, Boss Hugo Boss dot com and Boss retail stores. Hashtag be your Own.
Speaker 6: Boss to the Players Lounge Celebrate octoberfessor At Rally Day presented by seat Geek on Saturday, September twenty seventh, from ten am to five pm.
Speaker 5: That's tomorrow. Get ready to cheer on.
Speaker 6: Your Dallas Cowboys or tours oft at and T Stadium plus enjoy festive games, German inspired food, beer and a Cowboys Steyn and more. Visit at and T Stadium dot com Slash Rally Days for tickets and more information.
Speaker 5: Please get on out there.
Speaker 4: To that one. Baby they do it.
Speaker 9: I like that tour.
Speaker 8: I took that tour when they first you know, doing the stadium in out here and that elevator opened up.
Speaker 9: You know, you just see my dad's eyes.
Speaker 4: That was time time.
Speaker 6: So it's Anthony Dorset, Tony dor Set Cowboys legend and hall Pro Football Hall of Famer. His son there got trim My Trade Moore former Dallas Cowboy, Very Church, former Dallas Cowboy.
Speaker 5: I knew he Scruggs ain't.
Speaker 6: Playing in the league, but I talked to multi multi winner Jadavian Clowne's playing On Sunday, Ryan shot and Iver says he's playing.
Speaker 4: That's the good news.
Speaker 6: The defensive ends is going to be on a pitch Count says they want to be smart with him, and I wanted to get your thoughts because Clowney signed by the team but did not play against Chicago.
Speaker 5: Now they're saying ready to go against Green Bay.
Speaker 4: Church.
Speaker 6: Hold on, so you pitch Count because old this was the same cat right when they was asking him questions when he first got here and he might have played that first game, and he was all, I've done this before. This ain't my first rodeo. I could go out there and do whatever. Now you've been here two weeks and you want to pitch count. Man, his past rush needs him more than anything. My guy needs to be out there, man, Not only just you know past us situations. Not only no third downs or second and longs. Bro, you need to be out there first, second and third down. Have we seen what was out there rushing the quarterback last week? Caleb? The only way he touched the grounds when he slid off of a scramble and didn't want to get tired. That's the only way he touched the ground last week. And we talking about a pitch count. Man, we can't afford this man to be on a pitch count. This guy gotta be You got get up in there. We talked about blading all them casting it.
Speaker 4: Did you got to go?
Speaker 7: Did you did he ask for the pitch count or did they say that? Because it's not either way you away there. There have been plenty of dogs to be ready to go out there and say hey, I wanted to play. Then Dak just say hey, I would have loved to be in there, but they took I'm talking to the coach.
Speaker 5: You gotta get it.
Speaker 7: He needs to go because you need the past trush, but also you gotta play it smart. It ain't like you a fresh chicken straight off of that. Some people like, I've been that guy. This is coming off the couch and hit a twenty five count on defense not including the special team real or a thirty five pitch play COUMPT like that is tough. If you're not properly conditioned, you haven't been stretched stretching. He didn't go through training camp like you the season started.
Speaker 9: In the camp the past four years or something like that, like like Church said.
Speaker 4: Like he doesn't. This is what he used to doing, but he doesn't play that many stats like that.
Speaker 8: He set this whole thing up the way he's been doing it to actually be able to get on it sign with a team in the offseason.
Speaker 9: I mean sorry, after after training camp New.
Speaker 7: Year numbers guy, go look at how many total reps Clowney has took taken. He's never been a big volume guy where it's like, oh, you're doing that. Earlier in his career was but like later on in his career was like yo, you come out there first and second down.
Speaker 9: He remember talking like what said like a pitch count.
Speaker 8: So if it's going like what he is saying, second and long third down situations, only you know what I mean. First of all, you gotta get you gotta get the second along and you gotta be able to get them in third down.
Speaker 9: So we got to understand that.
Speaker 8: But then at the same time, he was brought in here to making an immediate impact, right, okay, So like so I'm just and if that's the advocate like you like like you always like to play, all right, So where's the immediate impact?
Speaker 6: So let's remember Michael Parson's on a pitch count when he got the Green Bay he's on pitch count. I mean, Shody said quote will be smart with him, all right, So how are you smart with him? Green Bay was smart with Michael Parsons and got impact out of him. Maybe they'll do the same. I don't know what the pitch count is though, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: And of course, like anything, and you guys have all played, coaches can tell you one thing. All of a sudden, bullets start flying and things start happening. You know, you could easily got out the window. Can this man to be on the back? I can see like Green Bay had Rashaun Gary on one side. They got a defense that's unreal. That can be like, oh, Michael Parsons, just the adding piece to the puzzle. There is no puzzle right here. We played to pick up. They threw the cars in the air and it ain't nobody, no nothing going on.
Speaker 4: You gotta do that.
Speaker 7: It's like having a when you get on that plane there. We've all took in flights. They give you the life of jacket. They tell you, hey, keep it there if we need to use it. But most of the time you don't use that. With this pitch count, yes, he needs to go out there, but you have to be smart. You can't just say hey, I'm gonna throw the whole masses at you and this and that. You gotta leave some type of mystery when you're game planning, like you're letting them know what's going on, and we know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: He's going to go in there.
Speaker 7: If he makes a play, they gonna be like, hey, that's what we needed. How you're feeling, so as he said, oh, coach, I feel good. I'm ready to go get up in there.
Speaker 4: Boy.
Speaker 7: It's fine. It's flying and if he comes over there and say, ah, coach, my back tight, then what they gonna do. Hey, he was supposed to be on a pitch count anyway, let's go ahead and do that. So you're just it's trialing there right now. So I'm not worried about that.
Speaker 5: So you all have played here, And I go back into what coaches say, I never played here, game played professional football. Good catch.
Speaker 6: When a coach comes out and says this, because you know, coaches don't tell you everything. What do you think he's saying, Hey, man, we've seen it. Guy only got so much gas in the tank. You know we can't he ain't got a full tank.
Speaker 8: So I'm sure they had that conversation before coach went out in because.
Speaker 6: He didn't play.
Speaker 5: That was my first Okay, you didn't play last week, so where are you really at?
Speaker 9: Condition they had that conversation.
Speaker 8: Shoddy or whoever Winter said, look, this is what we're thinking about doing. And at that point, day didn't got the right to say okay or nah or I agree all right. So and and and we know if you want to tell the man like no, I'm gonna go out here and get it, they're gonna give you the opportunity to go out there and get it right. So obviously he's agreeing with the pitch count.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking I would, I would, I wouldn't.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't necessarily say that because how many times have they told you something and they say, hey, we're gonna tell them this.
Speaker 4: But obviously it's it's we're talking about the talk about.
Speaker 8: The communication that was done between the two men before he went out there and addressed the public to let him know what was happening.
Speaker 4: Yep, so Clowney.
Speaker 7: So with this whole pitch count, Shoddy is the one that said that Clowney hasn't addressed to public.
Speaker 4: We don't know what Clowney said, and we all know.
Speaker 7: That when you're a certain caliber player at a certain level, Clowney's at that level.
Speaker 4: It's not it's not sh Shoty's officer gut. First of all, he's not the defensive coach.
Speaker 8: He can't spike Clowney and say that we're gonna put him on the pitch without coach, without him letting Clowney know that. Because Clowney got addressed to public too as well. You know this ain't this ain't the first or second year dude, we're talking about the former first pick of the whole NFL draft and everything else like that. So there's gonna be some mutual respect between those two dudes. You don't think so you so you're thinking Shitty just gonna go say, hey.
Speaker 4: We're gonna there.
Speaker 7: There's been It's been proven time and time again throughout the NFL entirety of being established that there been times stuff has been said, especially letting people know it don't matter Jerry or anybody if your owner has already done it, Like, how do you How are you gonna say that it's not gonna be done by somebody else?
Speaker 4: Like it can be done. I'm not gonna say it's far fetched. Now.
Speaker 7: Typically, yes, there is a certain level of respect where you come in there and say hey, this and that, like you're gonna do that. And if they put you on a picture of a play count like you can harp, you can cry and do all the stuff that you want to. But ultimately, if somebody said it, especially somebody else there said it, you you ain't got no type of fight with that understood.
Speaker 8: But we're talking about the communication that was done in order for Shoddy to go out there and say that and now what I'm saying is, I'm thinking that in this situation, Shoddy had enough respect with Clowney to sit down and have that conversation before you and it said that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 6: No, I said, Shoty, the way he has operating, he's he's got communications with the players, and he's talked about how he does. Yes, he's working on offensive things, but he also makes time to go in there and deal with the defensive guys. And even just when you watching out here practice, you know, he's always chatting and talking up guys like Great Picture today, him and Kenny Clark sitting around here talking. So shot He's not gonna go say something out of school like that. He's he's he's plugged in. But I think also the same count this is the same way. I think this is a way to protect the player because maybe he gives them a whole lot, but if you if you go low and then he ends up playing a lot, didn't easily come back right, go that way?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: We got to hit our our final break here. Who is the YETI cool customer.
Speaker 6: We're all gonna choose who we think has to come through be cool in the clutch Colons Ice if the Cowboys are gonna even make this game close in which Vegas has him is a touchdown underdog against the Green Bay Packers on NBC Sunday and Night Football at Jerry World. Barry Trey Anthony, i'mknwid this is the Player's not bakemember scrat gaming on Dallas Cowboys dot Com.
Speaker 14: Life is a workout, and Smoothie King is here to help you power through. Whether you're maxing out overhead presses, pushing through chest flies, or being the hero your golden retriever needs to carry them over that scary bridge. Smoothie King has the fuel to help you go all out, build muscle and boost your recovery with forty five grams of pro Team zero grams of Adage sugar and delicious customizable ingredients and the Gladiator Smoothie available in chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla only at Smoothie kit Hey.
Speaker 5: They're Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 11: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo, bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys themed casino games developed Aristocrat, a Brown sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys gambling problem. Please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred gambler that's one eight hundred GA m b l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 15: It's game day and raising kames. If you want to order like a child, it's action off the field. You need to focus on. The only play you're running is chicken. So what condo are you picking? Make it a perfect season. We've got tailgates of hand battered cook to order, chicken fingers and cane sauce, and jugs of freshly made tea and lemonade, all available to order online or on our app. This season is about to be unbeatable, raising canes, chicken fingers, one love.
Speaker 10: Hey Cowboy fans, Keith Davis here forming Cowboys.
Speaker 6: Safety Davis after they also you know.
Speaker 10: What separates Hamptons from the rest, Making the right move at the right moment, The blockchain dot com.
Speaker 4: That's never been easy.
Speaker 10: The Cowboys became America's team by striking Bowl when it mattered most.
Speaker 9: Now it's your team.
Speaker 10: Ifvists like your icon with blockchain dot com, visit blockchain dot com slash Cowboys today to get started and learn more. That's blockchain dot Com slash Cowboys.
Speaker 6: To the Players Lounge.
Speaker 5: Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 6: The twenty twenty five Dallas Cowboys schedule is officially here. Limited tickets are available now. Get ready to bring the noise as you watch the Cowboys play live at AT and T STADU when they host NFC East rivals the Eagles, Giants, Commanders, plus the Packers, Chiefs, Chargers, Vikings and Cardinals. Visit Dallas Cowboys dot com slash tickets or SeatGeek dot com, the official primary ticketing partner of the Dallas Cowboys. You gonna players launched by to you by aristocrat Gaming Berry Church train Warst Anthony said, I am new, he struck, So it is time for our yetti cool customer. Who is the player that needs to be cold as ice has to be ready to handle everything that the Green Bay Packers are going to be bringing the AT and T Stadium on NBC Sun Night Football with the Dallas Cowboys are a touch down underdog.
Speaker 5: You got that grin where you.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's go.
Speaker 8: I was hoping you wouldn't come over here first, because I'm still trying to figure.
Speaker 6: Out there's only one correct answer in this situation. Who's got to be the cool customer, who's got to be able to put this team on their shoulders and get the job done. And that's one ring, Dakota Prescott. I mean, it's as simple as that. No CD LAMB offensive line in shambles right now. Defense can't stop a nosebleed. You gotta put this team on your back. And it might be too much of a tall task to ask this man to do so, because Green Bay it ain't your old Green Bay. This is a Green Bay that's flying on all cylinders. Plus, they got your best player or defensive, best defensive, best payer from the past couple years on their squad now and they're all trying to hunt the quarterback. It's gonna be a tall task for mister Prescott. But if this team wants any chance at all to even make this game relevant or even close, he's got to play almost perfect. I'm talking no turnovers, I'm talking moving the ball, putting the ball precisely where it needs to be.
Speaker 4: And even with that being said, once the ball leaves your hands.
Speaker 5: We've seen what happened.
Speaker 6: It could be a perfect pass, it just bounces off one guy's hands and it's intercepted by the team. So Prescott, man, you're gonna have to You're gonna have to have a herculean effort out there to get the job done. But that's got to be the cool customer, because without him, it's gonna get ugly.
Speaker 4: You got so so r n C.
Speaker 8: For me, I like first initial thought process was that, but then, like I've seen Dak press in the past, and I know and we've seen what that turns into.
Speaker 9: You know what I mean.
Speaker 8: And so that being said, like and and and I feel like I'm copping out by doing this, but I'm literally feeling like it's gonna be Aubrey. It's gonna it's gonna have to come down to we we know he's automatic points. Yeah, that's the only person that we can see right now is automatic, you know what I mean. And so you know, structurally, we know that I don't think that the Cowboys is gonna score a lot of points this game, you know what I mean? And hopefully they'll be able to move the ball. But the way this pass rush and the way this defense is playing. You know, so if depending on how many times they actually get into the red zone, if they get there staying away from it, are we're going to have to put some points on the board.
Speaker 4: For me. It's tough. I've been over here.
Speaker 7: I told you to go first because I'm really torn between two players. But I'm gonna just do it real quick, rundown my two. I'm stuck because I can't do it. I got an offensive player and DEFENSEI players. The one that needs to be out there Trayvon Diggs. That's the one that I feel like he needs to be cool, com collected. We don't need to see you going over there saying be this playmaker, that the guy that got the money and stuff like that is Ben Bombs over bad that like, just go over there and be confident in the athlete that you are. You have make up speed, you catch the underthrows, you get those pigs, your long rangy athlete. Play to the best of your ability and your technique, and you can be that leader to spark it in the secondary. The next guy would be brock Hoffman. I know Dak is gonna do what he does. He shows that he's that guy but we need Dak to do that when you need everybody else. But it don't start without your center. And the thing about Bronck is he's showed that he is a proven started before. He's capable of doing that. But with that being said, I need him to channel of that and be cool and say, hey, I've been here before and it's like we're not mixing the step right now, and be a strong part on that office line.
Speaker 5: Give me the whole offensive line as the YETI cool customers, it's the whole thing.
Speaker 9: You got.
Speaker 6: Michael Parson's come in here, TJ Bass if he starts at the guard like I expect here and between Hoffman and you know, Michael Part's going to sit around here.
Speaker 5: Hey man, let me go ahead, run through.
Speaker 4: This a gap. Oh oh, let me go see here.
Speaker 6: Give mister Guidon give him some business out here. I mean, everybody could get touched up. And then you got you got Gary over here. And we asked Dak about you know, Michael said, Hey, it was gonna be pay for have to go ahead and do this.
Speaker 5: He's like, well, he's gonna have to go through a whole lot of people.
Speaker 4: To get to me.
Speaker 5: Tight ends backs, I mean that every wall of protection.
Speaker 6: So so when you're talking about well, you know what, I'll say this, I'll put put all the protection you can back there. And and George picks his double cover because Pick said, hey man, double, I don't care about double.
Speaker 5: Throw it up, get it in my range.
Speaker 6: So I would rather have three receivers in a route or two receivers in the route, protect them so Dak can at least try to get the ball down.
Speaker 5: And then you just say, hey, Jaylen Tobert make a play. You know what before make him play.
Speaker 4: You got no choice.
Speaker 6: You got you down to it. Now you gotta go out and got.
Speaker 5: No choice but to trust told.
Speaker 4: But I mean, you know.
Speaker 5: That Mingo ain't walking through that door this week.
Speaker 8: What's what's the other kid's name, Flounder, what's the other receiver's name?
Speaker 4: Flower? Because I said, I.
Speaker 7: Fact that you're reaching that far back in the two to get your toy and your favorite toy end up there.
Speaker 6: We got the bust to work with, said Mingo and Flinois. One of my proms with the Cowboys, we saw it in the Atlanta game years ago, is when when they didn't have tired, when they didn't have seven and Adrian Claiborne went with nuts is they're sitting here.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, we're gonna have four receivers in the round.
Speaker 6: It doesn't matter if you got four receivers, right, if you leave your left tackle out here?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 6: And then he getting beat to a drum and it was old boy from Florida, z Chas Green got tore up. And then their solution that boy paid sat. They sat Chaz Green and put in Byron Bell, who was already to back of So why are you gonna sit a dude who you already said wasn't better than the other guy was getting beat to a drumk And we had.
Speaker 4: The buron Bell.
Speaker 5: Same thing, Playboy making the Pro Bowl stop one game?
Speaker 4: One and four games? Four?
Speaker 5: Four dudes on the route and protect somebody.
Speaker 4: But what do I know?
Speaker 5: What do I know, Chris? What games we got picked this week? And last night everybody had brown. Everybody had.
Speaker 4: Hate. They have to do this to you, thinking at you know Brown, if I go down, everybody go down. It was light game.
Speaker 16: First game we're gonna pick this week, Pittsburgh versus Minnesota.
Speaker 2: They're playing this game in Dublin, Ireland.
Speaker 6: Witsburg VERSEU who Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Minnesota Cold J McCarthy.
Speaker 4: He ain't even playing ja jazz, not chas.
Speaker 6: Carson Wentz the quarterback, Give me the bird, Give me the bird once again, going man, I'm gonna give him twenty four to twenty one and Rogers, Man, coming along?
Speaker 4: Is this car? This Carson went first week, starting right I started. They won.
Speaker 6: They played with the defense, he played well to the defense went crazy.
Speaker 7: Actually, So you know why I said that because I wanted to go next. Like Denzel said, I'm leaving from around the way, get me the fightings. I guess I'm saying from Carson Wentz is playing for his favorite team.
Speaker 4: He's going out there. He's in Ireland.
Speaker 8: It's going down and I'm going to I'm going to Pittsburgh. They've been trying to build, put this team together with all them new faces and everything.
Speaker 9: It's like that.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, twenty three seventeen seventeen is gonna be.
Speaker 4: Closed, all right.
Speaker 9: I like I said, I'm taking Pittsburgh in this and I burgh yeah, and I'm gonna go. I'm gonna say.
Speaker 8: Side, I'm say twenty four Hinesfield twenty seven eighteen three Rivers.
Speaker 7: Do you ever expect the Pittsburgh guys to get besides the bird.
Speaker 8: Bird we're looking at you.
Speaker 4: Know, it's the reason why I'm where I'm at.
Speaker 5: Just seven, twenty six, sixteen, twenty six, seventeen for me on that? What else you got?
Speaker 4: I got?
Speaker 16: New England goes to Carolina, Carolina. They put it on Lanta, last bird on Atlanta last week.
Speaker 4: It's New England, Go go in New England. Drake May whole job boy Fantasy sleeper of the Year.
Speaker 6: I'm going New England on this one. Twenty eight, twenty four, I'm gonna go thirty.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna go I'm gonna go thirty two to seventeen. That's calling me for some reason. Seventeen.
Speaker 8: Who you got, New England, New England. I'm gonna go New England with this too as well. Where are they playing that?
Speaker 2: Chris at Carolina Charlotte dinga matter?
Speaker 9: I'm still I'm still still going New England with this.
Speaker 8: I don't see it being that big of a scoring game, even though Carolina put up out in points last week. I'm gonna say, uh, New ingand twenty one Carolina eighteen.
Speaker 5: Give me the Panthers to win this one. Pick up a game back twenty one.
Speaker 2: Next game we got, Philly goes to Tampa Bay.
Speaker 6: To Tampa Tampa.
Speaker 2: I think Tampa.
Speaker 5: They're like four to one or something against Phillys.
Speaker 4: Page show.
Speaker 7: You see they just you see they just signed big dogs the squad. Lilly be active to stop the push to give me give me Philly.
Speaker 6: In this one though, big heavy set god from Florida, Give me phillyk squad twenty eight, twenty four, Philly, It's gonna be a good game.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go the same thing, but I'm going Tampa. That young rookie they got.
Speaker 5: Over there, Mike Evans, he's gonna be it's gonna be the spotlight gonna be on.
Speaker 4: Him, Spotlight on him, light Bucky.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Hey, okay, and you forgot the most So what what's your score? That'said the same thing I said, slip it twenty.
Speaker 4: Four.
Speaker 5: Okay, what you got.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna take Philly in this, and I'm gonna go Philly with this. I'm going Philly twenty seven. I'm going Tampa Bay eighteen.
Speaker 4: That's right, Philly. This is where I catch up right here.
Speaker 5: Last year, man, last week, I thought the Rams do it. Rams messed around so I'm just gonna.
Speaker 6: Go ahead and take Philadelphia Witnes this one, yes, thirty one thirty.
Speaker 4: This is where I come back?
Speaker 5: Is where you're coming back?
Speaker 4: Is this the week?
Speaker 2: This could be big game of the week too.
Speaker 16: Indianapolis at the Los Angeles Runs, Hey, I was just Indiana Jones?
Speaker 6: What was I four years late? About four years later on Danny Dimes. But it's starting to come around. But I'm gonna go. It's the Rams, right the Rams?
Speaker 4: Rams?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, give me, give me, give me Stafford and the crew La twenty four seventeen, so a.
Speaker 4: La I got. I got the Rams. That defense young pass rush over there. I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go twenty eight fourteen.
Speaker 5: You're going with Indiana Jones, Danny Dallons, and Danny Dives.
Speaker 2: You going with and thinking about it?
Speaker 8: Man, I can't. I can't get Indianapolis defense in my head right now, So I can't they cold anymore.
Speaker 4: He caught a pixick. I thought he caught a pick six less Again, you did got her lest less. They got the forest buckman, I got that mass too.
Speaker 8: Now go ahead, give me, give me the Rams, give me the Rams.
Speaker 9: I go to Rams.
Speaker 8: They played Philly petty tough. I thought, I actually thought the doing the chat.
Speaker 6: I hit you all up like y'all picked the they called right in the second half, killing Moore, That's what they called up. They say, you know what, this is how you do it.
Speaker 4: You got this is how you do it.
Speaker 8: Rams.
Speaker 4: That's what happened.
Speaker 8: Rams would be I'm gonna go Rams thirty one, Hellen thirty one and twenty one.
Speaker 6: Give me the Rams thirty to twenty seven. No back to back losses for the Rams. Everybody's got the Rams all right?
Speaker 17: Next game I got at San Francisco. Is party back? No party ain't back yet.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they ain't heard again.
Speaker 4: Hey man, I'm smarking at all.
Speaker 7: You know where I'm going this weekend, saying Fran, Hey, they stay undefeated, let's go. I ain't doing it. Travis Hunter, who come over? Let me go twenty seven? Uh seventeen, Yeah, give me du ball in this one.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be. He's gonna go with your heart.
Speaker 6: Ball twenty eight ball, Saan fran fourteen, twenty eight fourteen du ball.
Speaker 5: Wow, you got a whooping on him?
Speaker 6: Whooping, whooping it out, man, check it out. No bosa bosa a c led out. No, I'm telling you, Duke ball fing the need.
Speaker 8: I have no clue here on this when I ain't gonnave front. Where's the game at again, Chris? Yeah, no quarterback, I'm not weekend and.
Speaker 5: The tight end hurt and both the best pass us out.
Speaker 4: And they still been undefeated and managed to do all that.
Speaker 5: Boy selling this game exactly. I'm like, there's a lot of a lot of varias out for.
Speaker 4: A while, and they still undefeated and pulling off with mac Jones.
Speaker 5: Mac Jones consistent, Mac j mac Jones consistent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he won already, Kyle Shanahan any quarterback in his office.
Speaker 9: Ay, I'm tossing it up. I'm gonna go.
Speaker 8: San Fran get you saying, let's go. I knew he was my dogar give me san Fran twenty eight.
Speaker 5: Man, I hate to see it, man hatewy twenty four.
Speaker 4: I really wish you should have picked with him.
Speaker 5: So I take forty nine or seventeen ten? What else you gotank it? All right?
Speaker 2: This may be the game of the week.
Speaker 5: Baltimore at kc oh. Now they on the way that whoever wins is or loses one and three.
Speaker 6: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: Whoever lose.
Speaker 2: This game is one and three.
Speaker 5: It's at Baltimore. It's at Kansas City.
Speaker 6: At Kansas City, Baltimore, They're not gonna go out like that. Derek hen'try, ain't fumbling no more. Man, give me Baltimore twenty seven, Kansas City twenty Yeah, work game at City.
Speaker 7: I got case on that. I'm gonna go thirty five to twenty seven KC. Patty Mahomes is about to get back that boy. Thornton has been balling.
Speaker 4: Man. Uh, don't think I received right back to this week? Yeah, you think he is back? Give me Casey, Casey. Yeah, it's gonna be high scoring game with them.
Speaker 8: Yeah, give me Casey shoot twenty thirty, thirty eight. Give me Baltimore.
Speaker 6: Thirty one, Baltimore twenty four to twenty three, come back win. All right, So we got the Cowboy game here all right.
Speaker 2: By the way, Rice is suspended six games. He is not back here bad.
Speaker 4: Oh right, he's just back in the building. They started postal worthy.
Speaker 6: I thinks coming back.
Speaker 4: Is he finally? Oh my gosh, you got.
Speaker 6: Cowboys versus Green Bag. Yeah, man, sugar honey iced tea, give me man, I can't do it with my heart no more, so just give me. The Packers had the Packers. Man, I hope I'm wrong, but twenty twenty eight, twenty four, come on, Cowboys.
Speaker 5: The Cowboys covering the spread?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I need something.
Speaker 4: I can't. You know what's the spread?
Speaker 6: I think it's seven six and.
Speaker 4: I'm slitt, you gonnahead go?
Speaker 9: I got Green Bay. I'm going Green Bay.
Speaker 8: Ah, I'm going Green Bay twenty eight Cowboys fourteen.
Speaker 6: Mmm.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to play ketch up. And that's why I'm like, ad, did I.
Speaker 6: Go on my one might? Put your put you in the tank?
Speaker 4: Man in the tank? Man?
Speaker 7: I got hey, I got the Cowboys stunning them. They were supposed to stun the Eagles. It was almost happened. I got the Cowboys stunning the Packers twenty four, twenty one.
Speaker 4: Oh man, are you in there?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: Sweet nuke, got Cowboys on that. I'll take Green Bay twenty seven sixteen on Sunnday.
Speaker 7: I gotta, I gotta, I gotta come back the hardest, which last place, the hardest?
Speaker 4: Hey, what are you saying? I'm like Dan, that's right, that's right, he got bits. But hopefully I can be that.
Speaker 6: It's the show for today and we'll talk to you on Monday, right here on doll Libread Libread.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club