Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us.
Speaker 2: Right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us now. I'm looking at a list of some of the top stories of today, and it's like the stuff we don't get to on an average day is pretty remarkable, Like, for example, Charlotte sheriff guy with the name of Gary McFadden, not able to name a single branch of government. I'm like, whoa, ten people are dead, twenty five injured. A woman wearing a dress open fired on a school in British Columbia, Canada. You know, we do have good news on the economy that we're going to get to for sure. You have an American born Olympic star who competes for China slamming Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Great. I have no interest in the Olympics.
Speaker 2: All these athletes that are woke and they're proud of it, and they're making comments, and I don't want their political commentary.
Speaker 1: I'm not interested.
Speaker 2: And you know, the story that I was most interested in was Lin's Yvonne, and I feel terrible that you know, she had she had been skiing so well. It was such a great comeback, and I felt awful that, you know, she ended up fracturing her her tib after, you know, she had a cl she had injured her a cl and she was still competing. She said that did not factor into what happened. I mean, you're on a razor's edge when you're going at that kind of speed. I mean, it is a very dangerous sport. Oh, we had Jerry Nadler falling asleep during the ag Pam Bondi opening statement today. That's not the first time for him. Michael Moore's back says Jews should stop attacking Palestinians because the real enemy is white Christians. Okay, just a just a quick synopsis headlines of what is going on on any given day that we don't usually.
Speaker 1: Have time to get to. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I was very hopeful yesterday as it relates to Nancy Guthrie, and it was definitely a big breakthrough. And I know, and we had FBI director Cash Bettel on TV last night. The FBI has persons of interest, so I'm still hopeful. Harvey Levin of TMZ received a third letter claiming to know Nancy Guthrie's kidnapper, and the third letters not like the first letter. He said, they're saying they know who the kidnapper is and that this bitcoin address that they're putting out is real. One thing on the issue of crime, just so you understand, there's been a massive crime crash in cities with the largest drops in homicide rates. For example, Orlando's down fifty eight percent, Tampa, Florida is down fifty two percent, Denver down forty seven percent, Prince George's County, Maryland down forty percent, Seattle down thirty six percent, Honolulu thirty four percent, Albuquerque down thirty four percent, Columbus, Ohio thirty three percent. Why should in DC got to give Mayor Bowser credit if you let Donald Trump come in and help down thirty two percent? I mean, violent crime is plunging around the country, But if you're in the middle and you're a victim of crime, it doesn't mean much to you, does it. We will have Nancy Grace. We're going to get her take on where we are now. There is some updates in the Guthrie case, and we'll also get to the other news of the day. FBI is now conducting an extensive search, excuse me, in the foothills near Nancy Guthrie's house, and the federal agency's Phoenix Bureau said their agents are conducting this external search. One thing that's I'm going to bring and I'm not going to spend a lot of time on this now, I think it is worth bringing up later, is that. And I know for a fact that local authorities were not that willing to work with the FBI early on, in spite of the fact that, I mean, local sheriffs are amazing. I can tell you where I live, local sheriff, the police department, all these guys are amazing, and they're the best of the best. But you know, in terms of the latest most advanced technology, like for example, all this video that we got yesterday is because of cash Pttel's FBI and their involvement in this case. But their involvement, as far as I'm concerned, was too late. Who was it In an interview, it was John Benet Ramsey's father that said they did. They would recommend anybody if you find yourself. He said he didn't care at all that people were looking at him as a suspect. He knew he didn't do it, and that it was frustrating to him that local law enforcement that was their sole focus. And then he said that if you ever find yourself in a situation like this, bring the FBI in immediately. You know, the technology they have is that advanced, the relationships that they have. I mean, it was Ash Bettel that got in touch with Google and they were able to recover this tape. And if you listened to one of the earlier press conferences, the Pima County sheriff said, there there's no recoverable video. There's what he said.
Speaker 3: To twelve AM. Software detects a person on a camera, but there's no video available. They had no subscription. That's what our analysis teams have called us, the tech company that we sent that camera off to. Yes, they've said they've they've they've run out of ways to recover any video.
Speaker 2: Effie, I didn't miss a beat on that. And I'm I'm not being critical of law enforcement. I'm not. I'm just saying that, you know, when something happens, maybe it's not the time to put your ego in the way, and you should get all hands on deck and get the best and brightest and from the beginning, President Trump, you know, made available all federal resources into you know, to descend Tucson, and when the FBI got there, they were able to do things that others were not. If you want to know why they were multiple searches of the home, it was the FBI going back there and doing their own searches. But anyway, they're doing an extensive search in the foothills near Nancy Guthrie's house. The federal agency's Phoenix Bureau, the FBI said that they're examining all the roadways along the Catalina Foothills in Arizona in the search area. The update comes a day after the FBI released this doorbell video footage and images and you know, the cash Betel's signal that they have persons of interest in But they're getting there. I am confident. I just hope they get there soon enough. Now, as it relates to this letter that TMZ founder Harvey Levin, you know, found to discuss this third lever letter they received regarding Nancy Guthrie, the mother of Savannah Guthrie, co host of the Today Show, and he pointed out, we got a bizarre letter, an email from somebody who says they know who the kidnapper is and they've tried reaching Savannah's sister Annie in Savannah's brother to no avail. They said they want one bitcoin sent to a Bitcoin address. They confirm that it is an act of address, it's a real Bitcoin address, and as they put it, time is more than relevant. And he concluded, we have no idea whether this is real or not, but they are making a demand. They actually give a name and an email address. But whoever sent this is asking for around that amount via bitcoin for information that says that leads to the direction of the person. Now, I think the price of a bitcoin today was around sixty six thousand, and the FBI is offering a fifty thousand dollars reward. I'm not sure why you'd go about it that way if you do have information that would lead to the arrest of an individual or individuals responsible for the subduction. An Arizona woman says police and the FBI rated her home believing Nancy Guthrie could be inside. I'm sure they're working on various tips, but that didn't turn out the way they thought it might. Pema County Police released the man they detained Tuesday night, in connection with the kidnapping. Anyway, this person briefly detained. Pema County sheriffs had deputies detained an individual during a traffic stop south of Tucson, and the department and the FBI also conducted a court author i search of the home in Rio Rico, a community of about twenty thousand residents roughly a half hour from Tucson, about fifteen miles north of the US Mexico border. I've been down there a number of times, covering the border for my TV show. He said later that law enforcement one of his in laws a photo taken of a mass man. I just got to believe, especially with the reverse AI lighting, you get a much better picture that way. By the way, Ice bashing Senator John ass Off of Georgia, a vocal critic of Ice running for re election in November, facing heat from Georgia Republicans over his lack of public comment on news that that Ice lodged a detainer for a Georgia I legal immigrant accused of a Hanna's crime. Uh, this is going to be a big issue, and this is why I'm like all in favor of Republicans putting Democrats on record about voter I D about funding, ice, about defund dismantled nobail. They're already on record voting for the largest tax increase in history, voting against working men and women and seniors. Uh, you know, put them on record on all of this stuff. You know, why would you be against voter I D simple basic, fundamental.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: So it's this is just it is a mystery, and the mystery keeps getting wider. We'll get Nancy Grace's take on all of this. She always says a good an ou on all of it. We do have some good news on the economy, Linda. I'm sure you saw this today. Now we're monitoring the economy because polls are showing that not every American is feeling it yet. And I wouldn't expect every American to feel it yet. There is always a lag period. You know, for example, the one big beautiful bill. Working men and women now have more take home pay as a result of that bill and lower taxes than they were paying last year. So you're noticing it in your take home pay, you know, to what extent it makes a big difference in people's lives. That that will that will reveal itself over time. People are paying a lot less for gasoline, which is a massive tax cut for anybody that drives a car unless you have an electric vehicle, which is not good. By the way, it was announced that Ford Motor Company, they said yesterday, they announced that they lost nearly twenty seven thousand dollars on every electric vehicle they sold last year. Nobody want they didn't want to make them, they were forced to make them. So we now have interest rates that have come down rather significantly. We have inflation that is in check and down significantly, and those interest rates now I can imagine with a new Fed chair and different monetary policy, will be down even more significantly. I'd love to see a thirty year fixed rate mortgage at four percent or less. That will jumpstart sale of pre existing homes and new home construction in the country. But the Labor Department didn't have good news today that they had the official job numbers for January that they put out this morning, and they created a whopping one hundred and thirty thousand jobs. And what's more is the official one hundred and thirty thousand new job figure includes a decline of forty two thousand government jobs. If you take the government jobs decline out of the equation the private sector jobs actually a gain of one hundred and seventy two thousand jobs. Now, when the trillions in committed manufacturing monies make it into the economy, which is now happening because that one big beautiful bill that most people didn't really read or pay attention to. In it, they have what's known as one hundred percent depreciation in year one. Now that doesn't mean a lot to a lot of people, but let me tell you what it means for manufacturers. It means that they can deduct the cost of building out their new facilities, make that total tax deduction in the first year, which is a massive incentive. It's like an accelerant and a fire. And so that means that all the committed moneies for pharmaceutical manufacturing and automobile manufacturing and semiconductor chip manufacturing and mining of rare earths, et cetera. I mean it's going to get very very You're going to see exponential growth, you know. And this this new jobs numbers assigned that this is beginning now to turn into what those of us that are supply sires have believed for a long time. Now, President actually thinks that we can get to fifteen percent growth. That's kind of optimistic. But you know the Atlanta Fed was predicting five point four percent growth. I mean, you average next to nothing for a lot of quarters under Joe Biden. I mean, it was just awful and not helping the American people in any way, shape, matter or form. So with this, you know, the unemployment rate and new jobs creation and new manufacturing, and tax cuts and a tax reduction with with energy costs being significantly lower, that impacts everything you buy and everything you go, every story you go to. Uh, it just is it is now going to filter into the bloodstream of the economy and every American is gonna feel it. And we want that. We want Americans to prosper. Never mind that all this manufacturing, all the trillions for manufacturing is going to create I paying career jobs for the American people. By twenty five now to the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn a number. You want to be a part of the program. Nancy Grace with the latest on the search for eighty four year old Nancy Guthrie coming up at the top of the hour. Later on we'll check him with all things simple man, Bill O'Reilly. Uh did you notice, Linda, mister O'Reilly was hobnobbing with the rich and famous out in San Francisco. Apparently he's doing some expos on on how bad that city has deteriorated.
Speaker 4: Not so simple after all.
Speaker 2: Huh, Well, he's hobnobbing with the You know, I'm sure he's gonna claim it was work related. I'm only out here doing investigative work.
Speaker 1: Kennedy.
Speaker 4: Listen, mister O'Reilly is always working.
Speaker 1: He's always working.
Speaker 2: Uh, And you know, look, I've been to Super Bowl, so I really guess I can't say anything. But that used to be my Christmas present for my son every year. And I'd say, all right, I'd give him a choice. I can buy a bunch of stuff, or if you want to go to the because he loves football, I said, Or if you want to go to football the super Bowl, take it to the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Game and I take my kids.
Speaker 2: My daughter never loved it, and and she was she would choose the gifts.
Speaker 1: Over the super Bowl.
Speaker 4: Smart girl.
Speaker 1: It's not fun to go to it, just isn't.
Speaker 4: I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I know that it probably once in your life if you get a chance, you should go. Tickets are too expensive, it's too crowded, the traffic is insane, security is insane, and it's I don't know. I mean the times are different. I mean I don't I don't even think. It's kind of kind of like for me. Be like when I'm in New York and I I walk in a restaurant, I was getting those looks. I mean you there are times you know, now.
Speaker 4: Thought they just like my shoes and I was like, I get it, you're jealous.
Speaker 1: I have good shoes.
Speaker 2: I understand now.
Speaker 1: You just intimidate people by staring them down. Got a problem? Problem? Yeah, I do have. I have RBF. There's no question. What's RBF?
Speaker 4: Resting b face. It's three thirty, so I'm not going to say it.
Speaker 1: Oh good grief, that's all right.
Speaker 4: That works well on the subway, my friend.
Speaker 1: I mean, you whatever, I can't help you.
Speaker 4: You know, well, let me tell you with all the money you save, Like like American Financing keeps talking about all this money you can save if you go to them and you ask them. I wouldn't take any of that money that I saved and use them on the Super Bowl tickets I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 2: How did this North Carolina Republican state Representative Alan Chesser is his name taken by surprise when a Democratic sheriff was long a posed cooperating with Ice could not answer a basic question about how government works. North Carolina House Oversight Committee here and there, spurred on by the recent killing of a young Ukrainian women woman this is in Charlotte, North Carolina, took an unexpected turn when he asked the county sheriff, what branch of government do you operate under? Now, this guy's the top law enforcement officer in the county where where this Ukrainian woman was killed? And prompting the answer you know again, he repeated the question what branch of government do you operate under?
Speaker 1: And the sheriff answered.
Speaker 2: The Constitution of the United States, to which the guy said, well, that is what establishes the branches of government. I'm asking you what branch you fall under, Linda, not a tough question. Executive brands, legislative branch, judicial branch. Unless I I don't remember correctly, I don't need to.
Speaker 4: You know what I saw, Sean, and I wonder if you agree with this. So I saw this a few days ago when this happened, when the sheriff was giving his testimony. At first I thought it was like a Babylon be story. I didn't know if it was real. Then I was like, oh my god, this is real. And somebody made the comment like way down in the chain on X and he said, you know what this sheriff is. He has a product of our education system. They're not being taught now. If this guy wasn't taught thirty years ago, imagine what the kids are learning now.
Speaker 1: A whole lot of nothing. That's the problem.
Speaker 4: They don't learn all the basics about our nation.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, this is not where I was anticipating getting stuck. You're aware of how many branches of government there are? And the sheriff quickly shot back no. Then after a long pause, he says, for the sake of debate, let's say there are three branches of government.
Speaker 5: Listen, if I were to classify your position as the highest law enforcement officer in the county, will that be a fair description? That's correct? As such, you made reference earlier that you're a constitutional office. My colleague made reference that there are constitutional divisions amongst responsibilities between US and you what branch of government do you operate under, Mecinburg County. What branch of government do you operate under? Constitution of the United States? Correct, that is what establishes the branches of government. I'm asking which branch you fall under?
Speaker 3: Beckhamburg County, Mduley Sworn Meckinberg County Sheriff.
Speaker 5: We answer to the people of Meconburg County. This was not where I was anticipating getting stuck. Are you aware of how many branches of government there are?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: Okay, for the sake of debate, I will move on and say three branches of government legislative, executive, Judicial. Of those three, which do you believe you fall under? I believe I fall under the last one. Would you say it to me? Judicial? Okay, you were in correct, sir, you fall under the executive.
Speaker 1: Ouch man. That's painful. That is so painful. You know. It's sort of like and we played this yesterday.
Speaker 2: I mean, I watched some of the hearings with Pam Bonding today and it is not worth the time of day to watch it. It is it is just people trying to put on a show. You know, we saw this yesterday as well. Todd Lyons, who's the head of CBP, you know, a US Customs Board of Protection. And he was there with Commissioner Rodney Scott, Director you know, Joseph Edlow, US acting director of US Immigrations and Customs Enforcement. That's todd Lyons. And then you have this woman, Lamonica mcguiver, congresswoman. Where's you're from? New Jersey? And now there is a story about her case? You're interested?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: And apparently she's gotten in a little bit of trouble according to this anyway, is she currently under indictment?
Speaker 1: Linda?
Speaker 2: Do I read that correctly? You sure have read that correctly. Anyway, listen to this exchange.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you some questions that you may be able to answer.
Speaker 3: Mister Lions.
Speaker 1: Do you consider yourself a religious man? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, Well, how do you think judgment day will work for you with so much blood on your hands?
Speaker 5: I'm not going to entertain that question.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, of course not.
Speaker 5: Do you think you're going to hell? Mister Lyons. I'm not going to enswer.
Speaker 2: How many governments lady will suspend, General lady will suspend? I mean, this is this, these are your representatives. It's so embarrassing.
Speaker 1: It really is.
Speaker 2: Department of Housing and Urban Development arrested fifty fugitive felons living in taxpayer funded housing and just one Ohio city. I mean, it's getting so out of control, the amount of money that we are discovering that is being wasted. I mean, do you want to know why California is going bankrupt? California is going bankrupt because it's a sanctuary state with sanctuary cities that provides taxpayer funded housing, education, and healthcare. Medicalum particular is going bankrupt. Now, you wouldn't know because you don't really have a governor in California. I mean, you have your full time you know, tweety bird, trump stalker, podcaster, author, world traveler, Gavin Newsom. You know who's not lifting a finger? Did you notice, by the way, now we're there, let's see Larry Ellison, Larry Page, one of the co founders of Google. One of the other co founders at Google. I forgot his name. He left, what's his name? Mark Zuckerberg left. He's they're all moving to my pre state of Florida, Ken Griffin, my pre state of Florida, And the same thing's going to happen in New York because they have this referendum mount in California that is going to retroactively put a wealth tax on all these these Silicon Valley billionaires that are the heart and soul of California's economy. They lose that money. Wow, it is going to be a massive hit to California. And if you think that state's been in decline, it's going to be on steroids and human growth hormone. Here is the failure of government, though, especially when it comes to the immigration issue. You know, Governor Pritzker, Governor Pritsker, I bet you he couldn't name five people shot in January when there was what over thirty shootings and how many dead fifteen dead, you know, for the month, or maybe thirty dead and more and more shootings. It was just an insane number. And it was on foxnews dot Com and a guy sent a letter to Pritzker, you know, with eleven questions about their sanctuary policies that protected the illegal immigrant that killed this guy's daughter. The daughter's name is Katie Abraham. I've lived in Illinois my entire life. I've been I've met my social contract, I've done everything properly I'm law abiding, productive, and if I didn't do these things, I would have been punished. So I've met my side of the bargain. But I want my governor to know that he hasn't met his side of the bargain.
Speaker 1: I sent JB.
Speaker 2: Pritzker a letter asking straightforward questions about the sanctuary policies that he champions, policies that protected an illegal alien who went on to kill my daughter. I asked for a response by January nineteenth, twenty twenty six, the one year anniversary of Katie's death. To this day, I have received nothing. Where is their heart? What has happened to this?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Now they want they don't want voter ID because I can't think of any rational reason why or proof of citizenship to be able to vote. Now, both Republicans and Democrats over the years have complained about election integrity. This would bring more integrity to the election process, and proof of citizenship should be mandatory and legal ID should be mandatory.
Speaker 1: And I mean, I don't know why this is.
Speaker 2: So complicated for people, And I think we should get rid of three months worth of voting leading up to an election. Democratic you know, it's unbelievable but they're too busy asking questions, do you think you're going to hell? I mean it's insane. Georgia Republicans are hammering Senator John Ossof over silence have to Ice detainer and alleged child rape case. I mean, I don't understand these people. Vocal critic of Ice wanning for reelection, facing heat in Georgia over his lack of public comment on news that Ice lodged a detainer for a Georgia illegal immigrant accused of a heinous crime. Another horrific tragedy for two of us in children by the hands of a criminal illegal. This monster should never have been in our country in the first place. Tricia McLaughlin said, these are the victims President Trump's secretary nome Tom Homan are fighting for, the fighting for and the media and the sanctuary politicians ignore happening every single day. You know, we rightly are paying attention to Savannah Guthrie's mom, But nobody knows the names of the people on an average weekend shot and shot and killed in New York City, San Francisco, Chicago, Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: We don't know their names. It's just so sad.
Speaker 2: Now, trucking apparently became a hot spot for illegal labor with lethal results, like in the case of Florida. I mean, I got a license in the state of Washington, got a license in the state of California, but couldn't read English and couldn't read road signs, ended up killing three people. And we've had numerous instances like this one. Just last week we talked about unbelievable, but Democrats won New Jersey Democrats slamming the dangerous questioning of foreign funding behind ICE. Senator Andy Kim of New Jersey lamenting during a hearing on Capitol Hill that allegations about foreign funding and coordination among anti ICE agitators are delegitimizing people's justified anger and fear. Why shouldn't we know who's funding these protests that are endangering the lives of the men and women that are risking their lives and taking away their element of surprise, making their job even harder and more dangerous. And they're arresting the murderers and the cartel members and gang members and rapists and child molesters and other violent criminals you know why, and known terrorists in the country anyway. Eight hundred and ninety four one. Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program Nancy Grace. When we get back then Bill O'Reilly