Speaker 1: Well, we have come in.
Speaker 2: To your.
Speaker 1: Going away against SaaS and saying you a conscious cell. Will be dire Adellan.
Speaker 3: And if you want a little bang ya come along si Key, turning up documents and witnesses showing that the President wasn't involved, never discussed these business dealings and did nothing wrong. There's been zero evidence showing showing otherwise.
Speaker 4: I make decisions in this office based on the facts and the law.
Speaker 1: The law is completely nonpartisan. It's excessive, and I think it's also dangerous, and it is sort of the Jackson Pollock school of prosecution. She threw it all against the canvas. Frado is back in style. Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 4: Were coming.
Speaker 3: To your.
Speaker 1: Going away, I get Salas and saying you a conscious cell. The New Sean Hennity Show more im the scenes information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America. All right, our two Sean Hannity Show. Thank you for being with us E. One hundred and ninety four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. He is the chairman of the very powerful, very important, and very productive House Oversight Accountability Committee. James Comer is with US Congressman Great to have you back.
Speaker 2: How are you, sir, I'm well, thanks for having me on.
Speaker 1: John all right, you have sent a letter now to the National Archives to turn over emails where Joe Biden disguised his identity and apparently had a lot of while he was Vice president email accounts under pseudonyms. Is that one hundred percent confirmed? You know that's from him?
Speaker 2: We're we're ninety nine percent sure that that trick, Shawn, and they're not eyeing it and they're not sending web ads attacking me. So I'm going to go out and limb and say we're ninety nine point nine percent sure that that's right. It's very odd behavior, but nonetheless it's not unprecedented to have fake names. But with respect to what we found with this particular email, his son was blind copied on it. And that's a very serious concern because the email pertains to Barisma, It pertains to what we all believe is a quid pro quo with respect to Joe Biden holding up four and eight in exchange for Ukraine firing the prosecutor who is investigating his son for corruption. And it shows that the White House once again lied about saying there was a wall between the president and his son in their shady business games.
Speaker 1: Well, we know all of that is true. I think the most evidence is on the Ukraine case, but not in a very close second would be the Chinese Energy conglomerate. And I think why those two deals in particular pertinent is well, there's two admissions that we now know about Hunter Biden. He admitted he was an addict during the time that these deals were happening, and it was in the energy sector with CEFC, connected obviously to the Chinese Communist Party. And that's the what's App message that said I'm sitting here with my father and then to me the rest of the message was a complete shakedown. Have you completely confirmed and corroborated? After that WhatsApp message, within what about a week, five million dollars made it into the Biden family coffers.
Speaker 2: Yes, something like that. There was a big wire within a week of that message. I think within the next day or two there was one hundred thousand dollar wire, and then a few days after that was a several million dollar wire. So yes, once the once Hunter Biden sent that What's App message to the Chinese foreign national, then in the money started transferring immediately.
Speaker 1: So let's go back to Barisma for just a second here, because again Hunter's admission no experience and energy, oil gas or Ukraine and yet so we have this need DC help message. This is correct me if I'm wrong on the date December fourth, twenty fifteen, correct, correct, okay, one of the things that you are looking for, it was what five days after that December ninth of twenty fifteen. Again, correct me if I'm wrong that Joe Biden gave a speech to the Ukrainian parliament, Is that true, sir?
Speaker 2: That is true.
Speaker 1: In that speech, did Joe Biden begin the process of demonizing Victor Shokun, the prosecutor investigating Barisma that was paying his son who had no experience and was an admitted addict at the time. In that speech, did he mention Victor Shokun, Yes, sir. And what did he say say about mister Chokun the prosecutor in Ukraine?
Speaker 2: Well, he applies that he was corrupt and that that was one of the reasons that the United States had concerns about assisting Ukraine and because they had a you know, corruption, and he cited that prosecutor joking as a as.
Speaker 1: A perfect example, what is the date when Joe Biden said, and he was bragging about he leveraged a billion taxpayer dollars to fire the prosecutor and oh you only got about six hours and son of a bee, they did it, which the net result was Ukraine got a billion dollars in loan guarantees. But in terms of his own personal family, that that paved the way for Hunter, with no experience, to continue to be paid massive amounts of money from Barisma, of which he still continued to stand on that board. Is that correct, sir?
Speaker 2: That is correct? And remember how long ago?
Speaker 1: How long after that speech did that firing take place?
Speaker 2: It was days after that speech. I mean, he wasn't wasn't long at all. I don't have the exact day, but it wasn't long at all.
Speaker 1: I mean, So let me go through that. So on the on the fourth of December twenty fifteen, his son Hunter is in Dubai. He's with Paris my executives. Correct, Yes, they called Joe Biden on the phone while they're in Dubai. Correct.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 1: We know that Parisma executives had sent multiple messages basically the same message, need DC help. Is that correct?
Speaker 2: That is correct.
Speaker 1: Five days after the phone call that Joe got on with Perism execs and Hunter, he gives a speech where he begins publicly now trashing the prosecutor investigating Borisma. Is that correct, sir?
Speaker 2: That is correct?
Speaker 1: And then and and shortly thereafter is when he leveraged the billion dollars to fire the prosecutor, son of the bee. They fired him, and Hunter continued to get paid for some time thereafter, as a matter of fact, two years. If I'm not mistaken, that is correct. Wow.
Speaker 2: And remember, Sean, there's also that form that FBI form that center Grassley.
Speaker 1: And I release the ten twenty three form.
Speaker 2: The ten twenty three form that alleges that the owner of Risma paid Hunter Biden and Joe Biden five million dollars each and with Joe Biden, he did it in a way that that investigators would take ten years finding the money. They went through so many different banks. That is a pattern everything we're seeing.
Speaker 1: Let me go through this because I want to be very clear. In that ten twenty three form, you have a credible FBI source. How do we know they're credible? Isn't it true the FBI had paid this source in the past hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Speaker 2: Yes, the FBI told me this was one of their most credible, respected sources, and they paid him over two hundred thousand dollars. Throughout the time, they had had a relationship with him, and they had used his testimony in cases that they had in one.
Speaker 1: With And in this in this ten twenty three form, he outlines a conversation that he had with the CEO of Barisma, who said that he thought Hunter was stupid and his dog was smarter, and that he didn't want to pay the Bidens, but he paid them five million dollars each, five million for one Biden, five million for another Biden. And didn't he also say there that and it would take ten years for anybody to figure out how I paid them the money?
Speaker 2: Yes, which is you know what we're seeing every day with all these different shell companies and bank accounts and bank violations.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's the walls are closing in here now. Now. One other point on these pseudonyms, because you're asking the National Archives to hand over these emails and robin Ware and j Rbware, some of the pseudonyms and accounts. Robert L. Peters is one other address, and you know he was Obama's second in command and that his aide John Flynn. Now, what weren't some of these emails under pseudonym's copies of his speech that he was going to give to the Ukrainian parliament sent I guess for approval to his son Hunter.
Speaker 2: That's what it appears to be, Sean.
Speaker 1: And it's all in this same time period.
Speaker 2: It's all in the same time period. I mean, you've got the evidence. We know he fired the prosecutor because Joe Biden did an interview and bragged on it. Well, you said, son of a bee, they fired him, you know that he said that. That's Joe Biden's own words. We have testimony from Devin Archer, who was also on the Barisma board with Hunter Biden, that said he saw the owners of Barisma We's Hunter Biden and say he needed to call Washington to get help from this prosecutor who was giving them all sorts of trouble investigating them for fraud. Someone on the BURISHMA board testify that Devon Archer in our transcribed interview. So now we find that there were emails to fake names pertaining to what he was going to do when he went to Ukraine and they were blind copying Hunter Biden on there. Why would they do that. They've always used the excuse from day one. Well, Hunter Biden not in the government. Hunter Biden doesn't have anything to do with the government. He was just a drug addict. Well what's he doing being included in all this?
Speaker 1: But he didn't know that his son was in business with Beris Moore. I never once spoke to my son, Hunter, my brother, or anybody for that matter, he said in numerous times as candidate and as president. Let me move on to the issue of this plea deal, the sweetheart plea deal. Now, it's true that mister Weiss's office then the the investigator into this, but not special counsel at that point. Didn't his office recommend felony charges in terms of IRS violations? Is that true?
Speaker 2: That's what the IRS whistleblower said, Yes.
Speaker 1: And didn't. The i r S whistleblowers also said that pressure from above prevented them from doing their job.
Speaker 2: Yes, they testified that and said that they felt like their investigation of Hunter Biden was going to lead directly to Joe Biden, and that's when they were told to stand down, And.
Speaker 1: Didn't your committee discover that the FBI tipped off the Biden family about a surprise interview that they were going to have with Hunter.
Speaker 2: Yes, they tipped off both Hunter Biden. They tipped off Joe Biden, and they tipped off the transition team. Why the transition team would have anything to do with this, But this was at the time when Joe Biden was, you know, in the tree didition period between winning the election and taking office.
Speaker 1: Didn't those irs whistleblowers say that mister Weiss, has now since been appointed special counsel in this case, had told them with certainty that he did not have the authority to pursue investigations in other states, other jurisdictions like DC and California, and that they took contemporary his notes as he was saying it.
Speaker 2: Yes, they did, And he said that he had requested special counsel status and was denied, and that he wanted to prosecute in other states but wasn't allowed because it wasn't in his jurisdiction. Only Delaware was in his reistiction.
Speaker 1: And doesn't that contradict the testimony of the Attorney General Mary Garland.
Speaker 2: Absolutely one of those two individuals is line, and I think I know which one.
Speaker 1: But yet, was that testimony given under oath?
Speaker 2: Yes, regardless whether it's under oaths or not, if you lie to Congress, it's a pelaty. And but yes, Merrick Garland.
Speaker 1: Did mister Weiss ever say the same thing to Congress that he that he had the authority?
Speaker 2: We haven't had Wiss in front of Congress yet, and that's why I think one of the reasons they appointed a special council. Jordan and I had already announced we were going to try to bring him in and question him, and then that's when they and.
Speaker 1: They signed off on it for September, didn't they? Yes, Yes, And then now he's a special council. So if you do bring him in, why do I guess every answer is going to be, as you know, Congressman, this is an issue under investigation, and I'm not allowed to comment on an ongoing investigation. Is that going to be the likely answer?
Speaker 2: I would bend a lot of money on the dice table that that would be.
Speaker 1: His answer, and that that would probably be Merrick Garland's answer.
Speaker 2: To Yeah, yeah, I doubt we see Merrick Garland again.
Speaker 1: But yes, you doubt you ever see him again. Well, I would think that the oversight committee there ought to be cooperate from the You know, you should have gotten suspicious activity reports, you should have gotten the ten twenty three form. You shouldn't have had the fight for all of this. And I assume now you'll be in a fight with the National Archives and you might get something after you threaten them with contempt of Congress charges. So we now have a situation where where Merrick Garland, to protect what he said, has now given the authority. But isn't this guy, mister Weiss, the same guy that offered the sweetheart deal and buried within the gun provision diversion program with the two misdemeanor tax charges. Isn't this the same Weiss that let the statute of limitations run on tax issues that Hunter had not paid tax on for certain years. And isn't it the same guy that offered the sweetheart deal slap on a wrist with buried deep within the gun provision diversion aspect of it, that said he would have full immunity from any other prosecution.
Speaker 2: Isn't that the same guy, same guy he let the statute of limitation out on a bunch of tax evasion crimes as well as he had hidden in the plea deal blanket immunity, which means, I mean he could commit a crime to Mora and probably couldn't be prosecuted, much less all the crimes he committed in the past two weeks. After that, he gets appointed special counsel after he gets rejected and called out by judge or offering an unprecedented sweetheart plea deal with blanket immunity. Now he's supposed to be the special counsel in charge of the investigation.
Speaker 1: Is America now currently looking at the real possibility that the President of the United States has compromised in terms of his activities, knowledge actions, that he compromised in terms of having his actions enrich his own private family from foreign entities, including hostile regimes, geopolitical foes of the United States of America. Is that what we're what we're looking at as a country.
Speaker 2: I fear that That's why I wanted to lead this investigation, and I believe the evidence every day points to that concern that this president's compromised. They cannot explain what their family did. Yeah received the twenty one million dollars that we've we've identified thus far, and we really haven't gone in depth yet on China, and that's something we hope to do in September.
Speaker 1: You've identified eight and a half million dollars though from China in terms of payments. Now, what do you have any reaction to Ian Sam's in the White House Counsel's Office that has been very mean to you in his comments.
Speaker 2: John Ian Sam's. You know, he's a guy that looks to me like he spent his whole high school career stuffed in the locker because he was a smart elect and you know, now he's out and got a little power and he just always you know, just picking on me and tweeting against me and everything, and he's getting paid by the taxpayers to do it. Look, I don't pay any attention. Then. I think it says a lot about Joe Biden that he has a little guy like Ian Sam's come out and just lie from the podium. Everything that we've proven is backed up. Everything that I have talked about has been backed up by Oh.
Speaker 1: I think they're responding because I think you hit a lot of nerves here and the walls are closing in James Comer Chairman House Government Oversight Committee, Sir, thank you for your time, and we're going to update all this tonight with you on Hannity. Thank you for your time. We appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Look forward to it.
Speaker 4: John.
Speaker 1: Thanks eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn. As we continue, let me come back the great one, Mark Levin straight ahead. You can't always believe what the other side claims. That's why there's the Sean Hannity Show. I twenty five till the top of the hour. Thank you for being with us. I want to remind you about our friends at lone Star Transfer. If you have a timeshare, well you know what's happened in recent years. It's almost impossible now to book your own time share and most owners they're shocked to learn that their timeshare is now available to the public. That limits their availability and booking options. Also, many owners reaching out upset their yearly dues have nearly doubled yet again during this maintenance fee season. I got a family owned business, wonderful wonderful people. For over a decade they have been helping tens of thousands of people legally and permanently get out of the never ending timeshare fees. They have an A plus rating from the Better Business Bureau, hundreds and hundreds of five star testimonials. Their clients do know lone star Transfer dot Com is the only company that they can trust, the only one I trust. Wonderful people. Lone Star Transfer will guarantee the release of all liability to your time share in writing and in a specific timeframe. Aw doy like that. They'll give a free, no obligation consultation. They'll take your call now eight three three five nine four zero zero seven five eight three to three. I have nine four zero zero seven five. Check them out online at lone star transfer dot Com. I call him the great one, Thank me, God, bless us. How am I Mark Levin for a reason? And he doesn't know that I do this. But when we do the audience shows, you know, part of before the show, I usually go out and say hi to people, and you know, I do my imitations of Clinton. I do as just the number of people that I do. Marlon Brando talk about how much we miss Rush, Sean Nhannity and Mark Levin, and you know what, and you know, it's amazing the impact he's had on all of us. And then I do Mark Levin. And first question I always ask any Mark Levin fans here the crowd goes wild, absolutely wild. And I said the great things. If you're friends with Mark Levin, you get two things that you never would expect if you're one of his best friends, which I am. And one is his mind is encyclopedic. He's like chat GPT when it comes to all issues involving our constitution. Hey, Mark, give me a little more detail on the speech and debate clause in the Constitution. And I already told you that you know, and then he'll give it to me. Just spit it out in second I'm all right, thank you, I forgot. And also, you know, he's like a wake up call, calls me in the morning. Did you read this, Adam Schiff? And you don't know when I do what people seem to laugh. He's got And I have now my own copy of this, a book that everybody in this country is going to need to read, and it's coming out very soon. If you want a first print edition, I strongly suggest you go to Amazon dot com order it right now. I have my first print edition, and or Hannity dot Com. It'll be I'll tell you when it's in bookstores, it's going to be soon, and it's called the Democratic Party Hates America. Now. The reason I wanted to have Mark on today was kind of a review that. But more importantly, he put on Twitter I guess formerly known as Twitter now x that he believes as a constitutional attorney that in fact President Trump could pardon himself from the Georgia charges if he's elected president. Uh. But I call him the great one for the for a reason. How am I thank us? Thank thank me? Glad you hear my friend? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: You're great? Thanks? I want to walk through this very By.
Speaker 1: The way, do you have no response at all to the fact that you get like the loudest response when I when I kind of try to do you a little bit, You don't respond to that at all.
Speaker 4: What do you want me to say?
Speaker 1: They thank me? I am blessed, You're blessed. No, but I do it in a very affectionate way. You know that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, you're the Don Rickles of our time. May I say that?
Speaker 1: No, not exactly. That's now we're really dating ourselves. Anyway. I found this first of all, we get to the book in a minute. I found this theory phenomenal, and you give great explanations.
Speaker 4: Why all right, let me walk through this. Our friend Jonathan Turley and others gone on TV, and of course all the Democrats and levels on the other channel say president cannot pardon himself on a state charge, and they have a completely wrong amount of you and I say that respectfully. Number one, the Constitution says absolutely nothing about indicting a sitting president or where the president can pardon himself.
Speaker 2: So where do we look.
Speaker 4: We look at what is the position of the Department of Justice over the last half century. So in nineteen seventy three, the Nick King Department of Justice said, you cannot invite a sitting president because you will decapitate one third of the government, the executive brand, because the president will have to fight full time to defend his liberty, which is not an easy thing to do no matter who you are, while at the same time protecting us from foreign enemies and all these decisions that have to be made as one third of the government. So they said, there's no way the framers of the Constitution would have even contemplated this or supported this. So remember this is before there was a Department of Justice. And US attorneys and all the rest. And I agree with that. In two thousand, excuse me, yeah, two thousand, the Clinton Justice Department went through the analysis of the Nixon Justice Department and came to exactly the same conclusion. And moreover, let's say a president is indicted and convicted. What's he's supposed to do when the presidency out of the jail. So if you want to remove a president, that the only way is impeachment. So I keep paying these people say, Okay, if Trump is indicted and he's elected president, while he's been indicted, So let's say he's elected president, or he's convicted of something and he's elected president, he can only pardon himself on the federal charge. It's not the state charges. And I said, where'd that come from. It's certainly not in the constitution. So they argue that, you know, the states of the right to do Wait a minute, this has nothing to do with federalism. You've got thousands and thousands of local and state prosecutors, thousands of them. They don't have the power to decapitate the federal executive branch either. So if Willis and her family there in Atlanta and Vice President of the United States and he becomes president. Forget about conviction right now. I said, of course he can pardon himself for exactly the same reasons the Department of Justice said in nineteen seventy three, in two thousand, as applies to a federal charge, it has nothing to do with federalism. In fact, it's reverse federalism. You cannot have a county prosecutor.
Speaker 2: That's where Willis is.
Speaker 4: She's a Fulton County prosecutor. You can't have a county prosecutor, of which there are so many, and by the way, so many of them are politically corrupt, take out a president by him. And so the argument that Jonathan and others have made is I'm not exactly clear, but they say, it's clear that a president can parton himself if he's cited at the federal level, that you can at in fact indict him at the federal level. But the state g's another story, And I'm saying, no, it's not. It's exactly the same story. It's exactly the same explanation the Department of Justice gave before prosecutors. Grand juries judges are not free to decapitate one third of the government Furthermore, both memos say, the American people voted for this person to be president, So if their representatives decide he should be impeached and their senators decide he should be removed, that's what the constitution provides for. But are not elected grand jury, and are not elected jury. I'm not elected judge. In many cases, an don't elected prosecutor or a Democrat prosecutor. They do not have the power to reach into the federal government, to reach into the constitution and decapitate and cripple the executive branch. So I don't know why these people think it's necessary to keep making the same foolish argument that a state or local or county prosecutor can do it, a federal prosecutor cannot. So remember, this isn't a constitutional issue per se. It is a rational, practical answer, But it becomes a constitutional issue if a local prosecutor can decapitate the federal executive branch. I hope I'm being as clear as I can. I'm using as much plain English as I can as I can figure out. Does that make sense to you?
Speaker 1: It makes complete sense, and I think you explained it perfectly quick freak. We'll come back more with the great one, Mark Levin eight hundred and nine to four one seawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program, I would continue with the great one Mark Levin. Don't forget his new book, The Democratic Party Hates America coming out soon if you want a first print aedation, Amazon dot com, Hannity dot Com. As we continue with Mark Levin, very important. I think people also hear the other part of what you're saying. A sitting president cannot be indicted and and that is critical. Okay, So my next question is, you know, we've never had a former president indicted, never mind four times. Mark, It's never happened in history. We've never had the chief rival of a current president heading into a presidential election year, facing four trials in the middle of primaries and that election. It's never happened before. President Trump's argument is that, in and of itself is election interference. How do you react to that?
Speaker 4: Well, they're making this argument because I've made it on your show, my show on radio, which is this take the rationality the rationale that's being used with respect to what I just said. You're indicting a candidate who's running for president, of the United States. You're trying to take him out. This is why every one of them say we need to have a trial quickly. They start with December. One wants in January, another one in February, and another one March. Because their hope is taking a victim of at least one chart and then what happens. America Ready to get even deeper into the weeds, mister.
Speaker 1: Hannity, I got to tell you where you're going, and that is when the President would want to appeal this, and I would believe that. I don't think any one of these jurisdictions are good for the president of New York City. Do I think Donald Trump can get a fair trial?
Speaker 4: I do not.
Speaker 1: DC same thing Fulton County, Georgia. I'm not confident there either, Mark. And However, on appeal, I believe the President will be successful. However, the appeal will likely come after the election, won't it.
Speaker 4: Yes, So that's that. But let me tell you how evil and diabolical these people are. Here's what they really want to do. They've already been talking about it. It's already static, it's already floating around as absurd as it is. Under Section three, the Fourteenth Amendment. Remember the fourteenth A memo was passed right after the Civil War. There's an insurrection section in a rebellion section.
Speaker 2: So if you.
Speaker 4: Participated in an insurrection, a rebellion against the country, you're not qualified to serve in any public office, local, state, or federal, certainly president of the United States. So what they want to say is on the Georgia case and on the January sixth so called case in Washington, DC, that he was convicted of one truge, just one, and therefore he participated in an insurrection, even though they're not charging with an insurrection. You will notice, you will notice what Jack Smith said when he gave his little statement. He explained basically that Trump was involved in an insurrection. Without charging with an insurrection, all they need to do is convict him, maybe under the ku Klux Klan Act of eighteen seventy one, the Enroun acts that they're using the Financial Obstruction Act that they're talking about, because these are actually fairly simple laws to convict people on, even though they have almost no application of what happened on January sixth. He will say that these are January sixth convictions. All they have to do is persuade Democrat secretaries of state not to put Trump on the ballot, or if he's elected president, to rule on behalf of the state that the electors cannot possibly go to this man because he was involved in an insurrection and or rebellion against the country. They listen to me. These are arcane rules, arcane parts of the constitution. This has never been used against a president before. This is where they're going. As Alan Dershwitz wrote in The Daily Mail, they've taken every aspect of a typical challenge to an election. During a presidential election, it wasn't over. The election's never over until Congress counts to the electoral votes. That's when it's over. So you can't heal an election when you're asking for due electors, when you're asking officials maybe to change the law, when you're asking Republican counties that aren't Fish County, Finish County, if they're under county, to go see if you can find some more votes. This is all perfectly legal. One lawyers are writing memos on how to take on the Bush. Excuse me to Biden the Democrat Party in Georgia. There's nothing illegal or unconstitutional everything I just told you, everybody's been indicted for this, and then to make things where she throws them all together, claims it to mob operation, basically under redail, that it's a racketeering operation, and I'm going to have all nineteen in front of the court where she won't but she wants to, and the law sort it out so somebody will be convicted of something and then we have our insurrection.
Speaker 1: I've felt the same way of expressed the same sentiment, not as articulate as you really well done. And if you look at the case in Georgia in particular, almost every single charge, the bar is they have to show criminal intent that Donald Trump and all these other defendants intended and knew and understood that what they were doing was criminal, a very high bar, except if you have a jury pool that is not favorable to a particular political party. I don't think a motion to change venue will be successful, unfortunately, but I think you're right in terms of bringing all of this to a federal court and hopefully getting it before the Supreme Court. You know, we had Bob McDonald on yesterday. You know, he got convicted of eleven charges, and the US Supreme Court unanimous decision. They looked at the actual weakness in the statute and immediately overturned that conviction and vacated it anyway. The great One Mark Levin his book The Democratic Party Hates America, coming out soon if you want a first prent edition, Amazon dot com, Hannity dot com, bookstores everywhere. By the way, Mark is the only guest in the history of cable news that will tell the host that's it. I'm done. I'll give you a lot of credit for that. You're you're not laughing at my jokes today, I'm really falling flat with you. What's going on? I got to get I gotta get you in the happy place.
Speaker 4: You know what, I haven't been in a happy place. He's my wife. This stuff's swirling around the country.
Speaker 1: That's terrible, the break out of it. I'm trying to no, I know, it's it's it's that we've never lived through this, Mark, and it's scary. Mark Levin, Great one. Thank you, sir.
Speaker 4: I love you, buddy.
Speaker 1: Heay the best. Same to you. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn, you want to be a part of the program,