Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone. Frank on the twenties. Hello, yeah, hello, Hi?
Speaker 2: Can I ask you this?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 1: Hello, yeah, can I okay? Okay? You called me and now you call this is Frank?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Hi Frank? Do you call?
Speaker 1: Who is help?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: You call my phone? And then you're just being confusing? Who is this? No? No, this is no you called my phone? Not no, you called my phone?
Speaker 4: No, okay, no, this is My name is Kelly?
Speaker 1: You called me?
Speaker 2: Can I ask where you're calling from?
Speaker 3: My name is Frank Kelly, And I'm sitting here watching the TV and I was trying to look up some shows that I could stream, and then all of a sudden, yep, it pops up and you're calling me and I answer, and now you don't know what's going on?
Speaker 2: No, no, okay, I don't know what you're talking?
Speaker 1: Calling disturbing me?
Speaker 2: Uh okay, all right, really you're you're I'm hanging out, okay, goodbye? Hello?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Hello is Frank? Hello?
Speaker 2: Okay, dude, you keep calling me?
Speaker 1: What has happened?
Speaker 2: You called?
Speaker 4: You're calling?
Speaker 1: You calling? It's not me? Is this? That?
Speaker 5: Is this?
Speaker 1: That? What's your name again?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 1: Seriously, what's the funny one. Oh my god, you keep calling bye? You keep calling me?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I I'm calling you this time, lady.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, dude, Okay, no, what the okay?
Speaker 4: Goodbye? Bye? Blocking your number? Pray stupid nail?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Hello, my name is Trevor. And who am I speaking with?
Speaker 2: This is Kelly. Can I ask what you need?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, hi Kelly. My name is Trevor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got that.
Speaker 2: What do you need?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: So I was just calling you because my grandfather says that you keep calling his phone number, and he's trying to figure out why you're.
Speaker 2: Calling God, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Okay, Trevor, your grandfather had been calling me nontop.
Speaker 5: Okay, because he said you're calling him.
Speaker 2: Nope, nope.
Speaker 4: Well, clearly there's an age difference here. He clearly has no idea how to use technology. So you need to take the phone away from him, because he keeps.
Speaker 1: She's trying to with me, because that's what it sounds like. Oh is he senile?
Speaker 4: What is his problem? My grand Take us gone away? Take the phone away from Grandpa.
Speaker 6: Well, Grandpa thinks that it might be that you want to hook up with him.
Speaker 5: Is that while you're.
Speaker 2: Calling are you like a child.
Speaker 4: What the happening here? What is going on? Take the god damn phone away from your grandfather.
Speaker 3: Hey, Kelly, this is actually Double from the Jebel Show doing a phone brank on you and your boyfriend set you up.
Speaker 5: What is a joke.
Speaker 1: He just wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I'm really happy because this guy was seriously pissing me off. I was I was about to get my number chance Like Honestly, I cannot.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with jubile phone branks. We say mornings on the twenties,