Speaker 1: All right, thanks Scott Channing, Hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, it is.
Speaker 2: It is beyond bizarre to me.
Speaker 1: The Democrats seem to be more worked up at the fact that Joe Biden used the term illegal immigrant than they are about the acts that have been committed, the crimes that have been committed by illegal immigrants against innocent Americans because Joe Biden's open borders, you know, nearly ten million unvetted Joe Biden illegal immigrants, even coming from our top geopolitical foes. We're going to get to our friend, former House Speaker New Gingrich. And it's interesting to just take a trip down memory lane because it was Bill Clinton who said that states are alarmed by the large number of illegal aliens his words, and this, of course knew was in attendance at this event, but he wasn't excoriated for the work. They seem more upset over the name illegal. They're they're migrants, don't call them illegal. Alejandro may York has actually banned the word, and Nancy Pelosi Joe should not have used that word illegal. And then of course, the worst part is after he botched the name of Lincoln Riley, say her name, Joe, he said Lincoln Riley, And thenocent young woman that was killed by an illegal. They're mad, more mad that he said illegal. Why aren't they more outraged over this young woman, this nursing student who lost her life and we had this guy in our custody not once, but twice. And then he went on to say, but how many thousands of people are killed by legals? And I'm like, huh, do you not understand what is happening? Just like these idiots over at ms DNC mocking laughing that that after the Virginia primary on Super Tuesday, that the number one issue for the in the minds of people in Virginia was, like every other state, illegal immigration.
Speaker 2: They're giggling it. It's so repulsive.
Speaker 1: Anyway, here here, let's listen to take a trip down memory lane.
Speaker 2: Listen to Bill Clinton.
Speaker 3: All Americans, not only in the states most heavily affected, but in every place in this country are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impost burdens on our taxpayers.
Speaker 4: That's why our.
Speaker 3: Administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens. In the budget I will present to you, we will try to do more to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who a arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workface, as recommended by the commission headed by a former Congresswoman Barbara Jordan. We are a nation of immigrants, but we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it.
Speaker 1: And joining us now is the former Speaker of the House, New Gingrich. Well, he didn't have a problem saying illegal immigrant. I don't have a problem saying it. I'm not changing the vernacular because if you don't follow the laws and you illegally enter this country, you are here illegally.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to understand.
Speaker 1: Why they seem more annoyed at that than they are at the crimes, even murder and rape committed against Dennison Americans because of Joe's policies.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, sir, Well.
Speaker 5: Good look, there's been a twenty year campaign to gain linguistic dominance over this issue. So I remember the first time I was on the television interview with a Latino interviewer, and he didn't want a legal immigration he wanted on documented. The newest eploy by the White House is to call them newcomers. And the whole goal, of course, is to get the rest of us to forget the what we're talking about, our people who break the law, who by definition arrive here as criminals, and who in many cases are in fact criminals before they even get here. But this has been a very long project. I think it partly goes back to the fact that if they can't destroy Trump in the courts, their last stand will be to try to drown him with the legal immigration voting this fall, and the hope that if Trump wins the American vote, that they can have enough of legal immigrants to offset the Americans.
Speaker 1: Well, how are they going to do that because you have to be an America citizen to vote. I know there was a vote in New York City and it never came to fruition, but they did vote in favor of allowing illegal immigrants the right to vote in New York City local elections. How would that be possible that illegals would vote in this presidential election because they.
Speaker 5: Would stuff the ballot boxes, because they would use the mail in ballotment. Remember, the Democrats are bitterly, deeply opposed to any kind of identity card or any requirement that you be able to approve who you are.
Speaker 1: So Merrick Garland actually said, is against voter ID. Now, if you want to buy a beer way back in the day, you used to love Fosters, that big oil can Australian beer. If you wanted to buy one, you got to be twenty one. You got to show an ID. You want to buy any tobacco products, you gotta show an ID you want to buy for example, even like a pod for your jewel. To vote, you got to be twenty one and show an ID. So, but you don't have to show an idea to vote. Tell me why is that so wrong?
Speaker 5: Well, San Spicer told me he went to the Alexandria library to check out a book and he had to produce a photo ID. And he said, let me get this straight. I don't have to produce a photo ID so I can vote, but I have to produce a photo ID to borrow a book. But the answer is simple. The Democrats are desperate to be able to steal the election. Despite all the arguments about twenty twenty. The answer yourself is, I'll tell you what broke it from me was learning that they have flown three hundred and twenty thousand legal immigrants in the country, not the six or eight or nine million who crossed the border on foot, but they flew another three hundred and twenty thousand to apparently forty two different cities. And I began to say to myself, why are they so desperate? And I think the reason is they want to drive, they want to flood the system. And then they realized that they're probably going to lose if only legal Americans are allowed to vote.
Speaker 1: And I don't know, I just don't know how they would be able to pull that off. But I'll tell you, if what you were suspicious of ever came to fruition. The country's gone, mister speaker. The constitutional order will have been destroyed at that point.
Speaker 5: But that is where we are. I mean, the fact is, if we lose this election, by the time they get four more years to undermine and destroy the rule of law, to undermine and destroy the discipline of the American military, to undermine and destroy our schools, the country will be gone. I mean this is not just some ranting as a partisan. I think it is an objective historic reality that the damage that Biden is doing to this country. I imagine four more years with another nine million illegal immigrants, Imagine four more years with radical left wing judges. Just go down the list, four more years, you know.
Speaker 1: You know what's amazing the antiret if any American that's listening to this radio show right now, or if you or I ever went down on the border and said, hey, get in the car, where would you like to go, and we were to transport an illegal immigrant to the city of their choice, maybe probably someplace in California, sanctuary state. If we did that, we got caught, we'd be charged with human trafficking, wouldn't we We No, I think I think you'd be charged I'd be charged and they lock us up and they throw away the key, and we spend the rest of our life in jail.
Speaker 2: That's what I think would happened to us.
Speaker 1: But they have now institutionalized it as a matter of governance. And this is what I'm having a hard time understanding. The President took an oath to uphold our Constitution. Every law that is written is based on that document. He's not upholding his oath and he's aiding in a betting in the law breaking mister speaker, How does he get away with that?
Speaker 5: Yeah. You may remember when they had a car bomb in New Yon Times Square that didn't go off for some reason, that fizzled. I remember I planeted it and the guy showed up in front of the federal judge and the judge said, I don't understand. He said, two years ago you became an American citizen. He said, yes, sir, he said, and at that time you swore an oath of allegiance to the United States. He said, yes, sir. He said, how can you do this? He said, I lied. Well, guess what. Joe Biden has no loyalty to the Constitution. His entire loyalties to Joe Biden and his entire loyalty is pledged to the left and watched the group last You know, if you watched the group last night on television, who was chanting and jumping up and down and thrilled all the left wingers because they suits they wanted.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this question.
Speaker 1: We have, probably more than any other show on TV and radio, chronicled the daily trials and tribulations of Joe and how weak he is and frail and his steep cognitive decline. He saw a very different Joe last night. I've been playing tapes all day of regular old Joe and and I call him jacked up Joe last night, and I found it not only uncomfortable to watch, but by the time it was all said and done, and he was going like rocket speed through that speech, I began to find it frightening that this is so bizarre, jacked up Joe giving this state of the Union the way he did, and the only the same people that have ignored his cognitive decline, they just like to refer to it as fiery. I think a little more is in play here. Maybe it's just a couple of red bulls and some caffeine tells, I don't know, but that was not normal.
Speaker 5: I'd love to I would love to know how they prepped him, because he did sustain about an hour and fifteen of the speech, and he then very slowly left the House chamber chatting and talking with people and being happy. I mean, it was the most lively and engaged Joe Biden we've seen in three years. And I'm very curious what various things they did to enhance his performance at all. But they had talked very carefully.
Speaker 1: Quick break more with former Speaker of the House new Gingrich than your calls coming up straight ahead eight hundred and ninety four one shown if you want to be a part of the program you see. I think he went into last night's speech having two very big challenges. One the rapid deterioration of his base. He needed to shore it up. That's why it was so vicious in partisan and in nature the actual text that he was screaming and shouting at the country. And then he needed to show needed to show that his cognitive decline is not that steep. He had been out of pocket for almost a week preparing for this speech, probably at most of it memorized. He still mumbled quite a bit, but that is, you know, compared to an average day, it wasn't as bad.
Speaker 2: And then we got.
Speaker 1: The screaming and the shouting and the yelling and the I've never seen anything like that in my life, sir, ever, and I doubt you have either, and you are of the great historian. Can you think of any example in history with something this bizarre happened?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, first of all, on the State of Union, it is far and away the most partisan, the most negative, and the most hostile. I went back because there are some parallels to Harry Truman in the fact that Truman had to really ruthlessly attack the Republicans in the fall of forty eight to get re elected. But I went back and read this morning Truman's nineteen forty eight State of the Union. It is statesmanlike, it is presidential. It is focused on bringing us together. It never once attacks Republicans. I mean, if you just look.
Speaker 1: At an attack Republicans or the Supreme Court sitting right in front of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I mean that was again, it was both despicable and it tells you how ruthless and how deeply dangerous these people are particularly I think it's ironic because the Supreme Court just voted nine to zero in the Colorado case that the threat to democracy was the Democrats, not Donald Trump. And so even the most radical member of the Supreme Court vote that the Democrats were wrong in trying to keep Trump off the ballance. And you know, I think the Court in that sense is probably a great disappointment because it's actually enforcing the law. I mean, with the left points is a lynch mob, and the Court's not not going along with them.
Speaker 1: Well, between everything that they have thrown at Donald Trump, I cannot and people ask me all the time, how do you think this is going to play out? I don't think anybody can predict with any any real certainty what we will witness in the next two hundred and forty one days.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I cannot assure anybody of what the outcome will be either. That kind of frightens me. I usually get a sense for these things, not this time.
Speaker 5: Look, it's like one of those video games that says, here be monsters.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I have no idea, not just an next two and forty days, but also if Trump does win, what the next six or eight or nine weeks are going to be like as the left just goes burserque. I mean, this will be this is the worst nightmare they can imagine. And I much like the Southern slave owners reaction to Abraham Lincoln. I mean, I think you're going to see a very deep hostility that explodes if Trump does win, which I think he will.
Speaker 1: By the way, well we did see that in the aftermath of his win in twenty sixteen. I think an awful lot about blowing up the White House, Madonna, any any talker insurrection, No, there was not, all right, former Speaker of the House, Neke Ingridge, mister Speaker, we appreciate you being with us. These are, let's say, very bizarre historic times, that's for sure. And let's see what happens in the next two hundred and forty one days, sir.
Speaker 6: Or in fake news gives you lies, hennities applies the truth.
Speaker 2: Sean Hannity is on right.
Speaker 1: Now, Hi twenty five now to the top of the hour on this Friday, toll fore our numbers eight hundred nine four one. Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, so much to talk about. You got a president, that's all jacked up and quite out of character for him. I'm sure it was just a couple of red bulls, just a couple, maybe one more than usual. Anyway, we'll get back to that. We'll get to your calls. Eight hundred ninety four one Sean. As we continue listen, Turkey season is coming, school soon spring around the corner, and to be gearing up for a successful season. You're gonna love a couple of things from my friends at Henry Repeating Arms. One of them is their single shot Turkey Camo twelve gage. It's a shotgun by Henry Repeating Arms. Let's say you're out in the field, you manage to call Turkey inter range. Now's the time to make that shot count, right, Okay, you can do that with a Henry shotgun. Why because all of my Henry's are reliable, accurate right out of the box, especially with the Turkey choke tube that is included. And if the fully adjustable fiber optic sites. If that's not enough for you, well they have an easy to amount red dot since it's already drilled and tapped. Anyway, that's Henry. They're the best of the best, the finest craftsmanship around all American made their shotguns, rifles, revolvers, quality, old school craftsmanship. That's what they're known for. You get a lifetime warranty, one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee, and it protects your purchase for generations to come.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Check out their website. You're gonna love this selection. It's Henry USA dot com. They'll give you a free catalog, free decals, and a list of dealers where you are. That's Henry USA dot com. You're gonna love their firearms and you're gonna love this company. They're just amazing in every way anyway, joining us now, we have so much going on around the world that is getting more chilly, more frightening. Joe Biden undermining bb net, Yahoo every step of the way. Was Donald Trump this week that said, no, you've got to defeat Hamas, defeat those that are committing acts of terror against your citizens and firing rockets in every single day, it seems, and it's been going on for years. That's one of the hot spots that of course, we've got Iranian BacT Hezbollah, a new round of missile attacks on Israel. Now they're dealing with the problems in the North and then of course you got the Hoodie Rebels. A missile attack by them on a commercial ship in the Gulf of Aden on Wednesday killed three of their crew members and forced survivors to abandon the vessel. And by the way, that according to our own military anyway, here joining us is our friend, Brigadier General Anthony J. Tata, US Army retired. By the way, he's the author of a brand new book that I think you will be very interested in. It's the Felyx Code, it's called and we have it up on Hannity dot com, Amazon dot com, bookstores everywhere. It seems to me that this is a simple choice, a general. You either defeat terrorism or you don't defeat terrorism. There's no in between. Half measures will never work. Israel is doing the right thing. They're trying to eradicate all of a moss and has Bela on the north, but they're not getting support from our country. That is a shame to me.
Speaker 7: That's absolutely true, Sean, And it's great to be with you. Thank you, And you know, we need to follow what President Trump did to defeat isis. He gave the commanders the mission, gave him the high level vision to destroy defeat Isis and the commander is executed. What is happening here with Biden and his appeasement strategy with Iran As He's trying to have it both ways, entirely for you know, votes in dearborn Michigan and so that he can try to win Michigan. He is outsourcing the national security of our country to his craven, domestic power hungry desires. And that's all it is. He's the most corrupt president that we have ever had, and he certainly does not place America first in any sense, whether foreign policy or domestically. It's just really I've never seen anything like it, honestly, shot in my lifetime. He is most corrupt, craven president. And to think he's going to build a bridge into Gaza, I'm sure Hamas will. We'll put that floating bridge to good use so that they can resupply from not only the tunnels that we helped fund, but now the bridge that Biden will build.
Speaker 1: Well, it is amazing all that aid money that the terrorists in Gaza used. What did they use the money that was supposed to be spent for schools and infrastructure and roads and so on and so forth, Oh, wasn't that used for the terror tunnels, the hundreds and hundreds of miles of terror tunnels, sophisticated tunnels. I've been in them that they built out so they can kill Israeli citizens. So they didn't exactly use the aid money the right way the last time. Why would we be so trusting this time.
Speaker 7: Well, it's because we're trying to win votes in dearborn, Michigan. That's the only reason. And it puts our men and women at risk. This appeasement strategy, with strategy with Iran is all about the the you know, local vote in Michigan and ultimately the by not taking Iran on directly. As you mentioned, HESPLA in the north of Israel, Hamas, the militia groups that killed three of our troops and wounded many others, the hoodie rebels, that's all that. Those are all Iranian proxies. They're all funded, supported by Iran. The six billion we gave them for the six hostages. Now there's more hostages in captivity held by Iran, you know, technically because they're Iranian proxies. Then before we gave them a six billion and so, as you mentioned, it makes no sense to negotiate with these terrorists, the Irans of terror state, they export terror and there is zero since and trying to tell Nettan Yahoo how to conduct the defense of his country. That's that's a real existential threat. You hear this term thrown around, But I know you've been to Israel. I've been to Israel, I've been to Golan, I've been down to the border with Goza, I've been into the West Bank in Jerusalem, And ultimately, every day is an existential threat to them because they are surrounded by people that want to destroy them. Be wrong when they say death to Israel and depth America.
Speaker 1: Well, I will tell you if this guy gets another term, I only imagine what the what the world's gonna What's gonna happen in the world. Just the three years that America has abdicated its role as the leader of the free world has resulted in an unmitigated disaster. And I would say it's gonna be far worse the longer this guy stays in. But we'll know in two hundred and forty one short days, won't we.
Speaker 2: General.
Speaker 1: We always appreciate having you on. By the way, congrats on the book. We're going to put it up on Hannity dot com, Amazon dot com. We appreciate you and what you stand for, sir, Thanks so much.
Speaker 7: Sean Pelay's code just out. It's a great book. It's actually my sixteenth novel. I've been playing around this for a little while. It's the sixteenth and a third in the series. But Sam Martins Press McMillan does a great job and I always appreciate your support.
Speaker 4: Sean.
Speaker 1: You bet you got a general Anthony J. Tata US Army retired Brigadier General. Thank you, sir, appreciate it. To our phones we go on this Friday, we got Rick in Texas. Rick here on the Sean Hannity Show. Welcome to our post. Let's say, jacked up Joe State of the Union address? How did you like it last night?
Speaker 4: Well? That was a piece of work, wasn't it, Sean. It's good to be on. I appreciate you and all that you do for us and for America.
Speaker 2: Thank you, my friend.
Speaker 4: It was unabashed campaign speech. He obviously got revved up and did well. I heard your red Bull conference pump comments. It's probably true. On the other hand, everything.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think I think I'm being very generous by saying a couple of red bill bulls and caffeine. I think I'm very being very gracious in those comments. I really do.
Speaker 4: So I got two things that I want to make up, one on the state of the Union and the other one on Trump himself. The first way, on the State of the Union, it was obvious he was reading an unabashed campaign, partisan camp paying speech, and you could tell when he went off script, like when he was going to acknowledge Lake and Riley.
Speaker 2: How awful is that he did?
Speaker 4: He could doesn't even know what her name is, and he got it wrong. And then to play it down, he wanted to end up saying it's just one death by an illegal, but there's been thousands killed by legals legal what legal immigrants, So clearly he was off script. You could watch Ferris's face.
Speaker 8: She was she was.
Speaker 4: Cringed when he ended up saying that and got the name wrong, said illegals, and then went on to say thousands of legals legal what. So anyway, it was it was a complete campaign speech, And I know I wish people would fact check him, But on the other hand, the mainstream media fact checkers are going to end up not fact checking him. If you want to know if he was lying, you just look at his lips and see if they're moving.
Speaker 2: So look, her.
Speaker 1: Name is Lincoln Riley. And to hear Nan Pelosi correcting Joe for saying killed by in illegal now she was killed by an illegal immigrant. That is called the truth. You know, I watched Pete Buddha Judge jump into Joe's defense. If he's comfortable with the term illegal, what what are we supposed to call them? If you don't enter the country legally, that means you have entered the country illegally. We have said this for a long time. They've tried to get rid of illegal alien. They don't want to say alien. Well, that sounds like they're from you know, outer space. That term is used in federal documents and has been for years.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you one of the worst parts.
Speaker 1: Of this is is he didn't know her name, and then he follows it up with that absinine comment, and you know, and then all of the fellow Democrats are more upset over the fact that he used the word illegal. How about the fact that this happened, and it happened because of his wide open border policies. Of nearly ten million unvetted illegal immigrants.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. So, I mean, the other thing that I want to do is an observation on Trump. When I've run divisions Fortune one hundred company CEO of venture startups, did a lot of dealing with New York executives Wall Street executives. Those guys grow up in a shark tank. So the first thing when I'm dealing and coaching with younger people, younger executives, is that, you know, get over it. They grow up in a shark tank. Survival requires a level of brusqueness that ends up happening in all of them. If you deal with them, you see it right away. You develop a thick skin and you keep going. But as I tell them, you don't reward people for style and tone. You reward people for results. And if you want to compare Trump's first four Trump's four years with Biden's three and a half years, polar opposites, Trump got things done. Biden has only damaged the country.
Speaker 1: Look, I understand why he did what he did last night, to a certain extent, his numbers with the base of his party. This was a purely partisan red meat, radical democratic climate, alarmist, religious cult speech, and it was done because his numbers with his base are tanking. This was not to reach out to quote Nikky Haley voters or moderates or people in the middle or independence. This was to try to shore up his base. And the screaming and the yelling and the ranting and the raving and all of that tells me that there's something very very odd going on in.
Speaker 2: This guy's life.
Speaker 1: They had to prove to America that he was cognitively okay, and so they jacked him up with what I don't know, I don't have any Maybe it was red Bull.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I've had red Bull in my life and other energy drinks. I like energy drinks actually, but I don't start shouting at everybody like that.
Speaker 4: And yelling was just to demonstrate his high energy quote unquote okay.
Speaker 1: I think it was such an overcompensation. It bordered on the strangest, most bizarre at times, even embarrassing and frightening speech I've ever seen. This guy is a complete cognitive mess. Sure he was able to race through that address have record speed and screaming the whole time and screaming no you hear me. I guess that helped him focus more. Anyway, I appreciate the call. All right, got to take a quick break. We'll come back. More of your calls straight ahead. It's toll free. It's eight hundred and ninety four to one sewn. As we continue on this Friday nine to eleven, that's more than just a date in history. It is a day that is still to this day. Taking lives nine to eleven related illness is very real. You have more first responders that have died since that day from their illnesses than on that day. There are only two states in our great country that have K through twelve mandates that required teaching and every grade about America's darkest day. What a shame that is. Whole generation of kids know little to nothing about that day. The Tunnel to Towers has their nine to eleven Institute. They are writing this wrong by helping teachers educate kids K through twelve with nonfiction resources. They have full curriculum units with scripted social studies, lessons and activities and backgrounds for teachers. They have their nonfiction first person account call through videos and they're Discovering Heroes book series, a Speaker's Bureau for classrooms, their mobile exhibit, the Tractor Trailer Interactive Museum, nine to eleven artifacts, the Russell F. Siller Memorial Skill for the children of program recipients. Anyway, they can't do any of this without your generosity, and we hope you'll join all of us here at Team Hannity and commit to eleven dollars a month. Go to their website, the letter T, the number two, the letter T dot org, the letter T the number two letter T dot org for the Tunnel to Towers Foundation.
Speaker 2: We'll continue.
Speaker 1: Sean Hannity defending freedom from fighting clarity and calling.
Speaker 2: Out the left.
Speaker 7: Now more than ever we need Kennedy.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get back to our businy phones. Uh, let's say hi to Lou in Atlanta. Hey, Lou, how are you my friend?
Speaker 4: What's going on to be with you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I have the same kind of comments on the state of the Union that a lot of people had. The tone and the yelling was just too much after a while. But the biggest thing that gets on my nerves is the whole gas lighting about immigration to try to make the American people think that the only way you could stop do anything down at the border is if he had passed that one bill. It just it really really really gets under my skin. And I would have loved to have seen Mike Johnson tear up the speech when Biden started going into that gas lighting, because I think nobody would be able to say anything about it. Nancy Pelosi did it, and for those that don't follow politics, that would have just.
Speaker 4: Been an endless loop in the news that.
Speaker 8: People asking, well, why would they do that, and they'd explain, because he's gaslighting.
Speaker 1: Well, I find this this uh, this exercise in this outrage. Oh, there's more outrage over the term illegal immigrant than there is about the crimes that have been committed against innocent Americans by illegal immigrants. I mean, where is your where are your priorities? I mean the word police is out there and they banned majorcas had bandit. I mean, this is insanity. This is a form of insanity, and we have got to get control of our border or we will pay an even bigger price than we're paying now. We're paying a cost financially. We cannot afford the billions of dollars this is costing every state, city, town around America. And I got to tell you something, it's absolutely chilling. Anyway, I appreciate the call, my friend, Thank you man. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Where's this day?
Speaker 1: Go an eight hundred and nine to four one Shawn on number. If you want to be a part of the program, you know by now we all know of the atrocities that were committed by Hamas on October the seventh, which kicked off this war with Israel. Now Israel is fighting for their very existence. Now the toll on the Israeli people has been staggering. You have hundreds of thousands of Israelis. They have been forced from their homes. Entire communities are torn apart, lives have been devastated by death and destruction. Now, thankfully there are groups like the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. They're right there in the middle of it, have been from day one. They're distributing critical essentials like food, medicine, emergency supplies for hundreds of thousands of Israelis that are suffering. The need is great. We're partnering with the IFCJ. Every donation urgently needed immediately, and by the way, give as much as you can today because your gift will be matched by some generous donor and you'll be basically donating twice the amount. Now the website is support IFCJ dot org one word SUPPORTIFCJ dot org