Speaker 1: What's what's at the slip Service? I'm Angela Yee, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gigi Maguire, I'm Laura Rama and it's Suki with the Hey, what introduction we're doing today?
Speaker 1: Ukie was a good COUCHI well, welcome our first time having you on. You're a virgin on lip service, highly is.
Speaker 3: Oh for real?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: The people have been asking for you for years, honey for real?
Speaker 3: Yes, I didn't. I had no glove. I appreciate that they want me to come on the show.
Speaker 1: I think the first time was when you and money Long put out the single Yes early on, because first of all, we love money Long up here.
Speaker 2: Too, so that's my sister. Mm hmmm. It feels like people love working with you.
Speaker 3: I'm just a real, real woman, real person, you know, and I'm genuine. So a lot of the people that you may see me considered them family.
Speaker 2: And you work really hard.
Speaker 1: I saw you been back but back to back shows like every single day. Yeah, and I've seen you doing interviews pers and you're filming for Love and Hip Hop like you got a lot going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're a mom. Yes we top of all of that. Does it get overwhelming.
Speaker 3: I feel like it does get exhausting at times, but this is the career that, this is my career, pair, this is what I want, is what I'm working for, so I don't have any complaints. It's what I want to tell.
Speaker 2: Are you single now?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Me?
Speaker 2: And are you single okay?
Speaker 1: Do you like being single better right now or in a relationship because sometimes I find that grind harder when I'm.
Speaker 2: On my own.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true. We do grind harder. We'll buy ourselves. But I mean, I'm not gonna lie more of a relationship type of girl. But I'm enjoying being single. Like, explore my options, you know.
Speaker 2: Any good options, a lot of them.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of people that want to change my life. Right now. I'm changing my life, so of course somebody want to do the same.
Speaker 2: And there's some lives you might be changing too.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, we see a lot of.
Speaker 2: People spending the block two.
Speaker 1: You're seeing a Shanty and Nelly, and then we've seeing Janet Jackson brought out Jamaine Dupree while she was performing in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Do you ever spend the black Uh?
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't like I feel like in the what's in the past is in the past, Like I see, if I'm not I'm not there. I'm not there for a reason. I don't really spend I don't do that. A lot of people do that they'll be comfortable with going back to the old dick that they used to have. Me, I'm like, if I'm done with you and I feel like you're toxic and it is just a burden, I'm leaving. I'm a Scorpio. We don't leave people. So if I leave you over there at yeah, so I don't. I don't spend the block. I just go and the enjoy. Yeah, like I keep it moving. That's the type of woman I am. Ashanti Her and Nelly they're older now, so they.
Speaker 2: Probably break up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like they probably you know ya, I think they will always talk to each other.
Speaker 2: What's that deal breaker for you?
Speaker 1: Because in a relationship it feels like you don't put up with a lot of stuff, a lot of shit. But what's a deal breaker when you're like I, after this, I can't come back from that?
Speaker 3: Uh? The deal breakers for me, I would say, maybe I don't. I don't really Le'm gonna tell you what my turn offs are. Not the deal breakers but my turnoffs are, like, you know, people that don't work as hard as me.
Speaker 2: That's hard to find.
Speaker 3: I don't like being the first one to wake up in the last one to go to sleep because I'm grinded. I want someone that equally you like, someone that has the same grind as me. I can accept that same. I'm not saying you got to be as rich as me or richer than me, but if you got that same grind and that same hustle, that potential is good enough for me. I respect that. So that's that's what I like.
Speaker 1: Okay, what is the mother turn offs?
Speaker 2: But I don't eat pussy.
Speaker 3: You don't eat pussy? Who said that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no no, I mean no, If you don't eat pussy.
Speaker 2: I feel that might be a deal break. That's definitely.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be faithful to him.
Speaker 2: We could be, we could be cool, but somebody gonna eat his cat.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie. There's some dick out there that don't got to eat pussy. Okay, it is like you just me want to go over there for that. But who like be faithful forever to somebody that don't eat pussy?
Speaker 2: I don't think I could be with that guy that doesn't do that at all.
Speaker 4: It's crazy before once upon a time the last and yeah, no, I will never do that again. Yeah no, I just found myself just I eventually, you know, it's like pay but I even I just found myself master being way more because.
Speaker 3: He was American? Who was he?
Speaker 4: I choose not to say right now because that's gonna give it away who it is. But but yeah, I mean I probably just gave it away anyway.
Speaker 2: But was even a career No, oh, he was African?
Speaker 1: Okay, But all right, so you said, but there's some dick that you can say that will to take.
Speaker 3: Over and yeah, but we honestly like were grown America. Are you American America? We American women, our culture we have really staying nobody don't eat what we like, what we like in America. So it's like we cold what you. We can fuck with you, but you know, even you ain't gonna eventually maybe you guys, you gotta you gotta do both over here. Well that's what we like. You gotta eat some cat and maybe some ass just standing with the girl. Yo, it is too right, I might how about y'all, by the way, how about y'all.
Speaker 2: I won't, I will I don't like I don't like my ask I won't. I've never tried.
Speaker 4: I have, I've done, I've conquered, I've been back. I'm spending the black on that I'm gonna do it again.
Speaker 3: I can tell, okay, you just you just got this. That's that I'm that bitch spirit And.
Speaker 4: When did you decide? Like when did you say, Okay, I'm gonna try this?
Speaker 6: Ship?
Speaker 3: Girls, I'm not even feel comfortable telling y'all because you already said what y'all don't do. I want to know what y'all do so I can feel like it. Maybe we we both on a freaking level.
Speaker 2: I just made it sound very enticing.
Speaker 1: Somebody was up here and they were like explaining it and explaining why they do that and why it's like one of their favorite things to do. And I was like, that doesn't sound like a bad idea.
Speaker 2: It's really not a bad idea.
Speaker 4: But I haven't done it. I'm not saying I would never do it, but I haven't.
Speaker 1: No one's made me to be really funny about that, too, is pretty long, So.
Speaker 2: I know I think there's anything that I wouldn't do.
Speaker 1: The only reason why I haven't is because I don't really like it in my ass eight like that's been done to me.
Speaker 2: I don't like my ass I.
Speaker 3: Really don't like it either. It's just like, okay, can you get.
Speaker 4: Back to it's overrated. But we have a different anatomy, so if our nerve endings and our spots are different than men, so it feels very different to them than it does to which is why.
Speaker 7: You have to stick your tongue in the asshole.
Speaker 2: You don't have to, but it's, you know, how kind of how it.
Speaker 3: Depends on how creative you are, or how.
Speaker 4: Willing or how far he's willing to go, because he might like a lick but no insertion tongue or finger or anything.
Speaker 2: Or he might like it all. He might like two three fingers, you know what I'm saying. Complicated.
Speaker 1: And some guys don't like their nipples, like an early chap it was just up here. He likes his asshole like, but he don't like his nipples play with, and he thinks there's something wrong with that. But some guys love that. Some girls don't like their nipples play with.
Speaker 7: I like it, play with, but like I said, don't torture my nipples.
Speaker 2: Don't try to be sensitive.
Speaker 3: You can be sensitive right like like that. I mean, yeah, I pay for them these big ass cities. They gonna have to do some little I don't mind that. But some guys just I feel like, oh, when it comes to sex, like it's more about chemistry. If you gotta have chemistry with a person, and then they just automatically know.
Speaker 1: I think the right person can get you to do things that you never thought you would do.
Speaker 7: That's what I said.
Speaker 3: The right man would be to bring the freak about you, for sure.
Speaker 1: But I feel like guys are a lot more conservative than women, a lot, like as far as what you could do to them, Like they'll be like, oh, you can't tie me up, Oh you can't blind for me. Like they have a lot of things that I think society makes them feel like this isn't cool to do two men.
Speaker 3: I mean maybe in front of society, but right a lot of those guys behind closed doors. Depending on what type of woman you are, you know, it always seems like there's some girls that don't notice side of guys and then some girls that do. And it's about who makes them feel comfortable, you know, like, shit, you don't know what these guys be doing I do behind closed doors that they be freaked down.
Speaker 1: I feel like guys don't know what their friends be doing because you'll be talking to like it and he'll be like, nah, we don't.
Speaker 2: Do that at home, and he like, yes he does. You know, Oh it's true.
Speaker 1: But I feel like somebody would feel like they could be open with you because you're open and like you're very liberated, which I think is a positive thing. That's the whole reason we created lip Service, a space for people to feel like I can talk about sex and talk about the things that I do.
Speaker 2: But it can also be educational.
Speaker 1: Because sometimes people feel like they have no space to hear these conversations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, okay, I get that, that makes sense, yeah, or to even be open with how they really feel about sex and you know, their sexuality and different positions and things that they like, you know, like listen and all that good stuff.
Speaker 4: And I feel like people like guests come on here and they forget that there are on a podcast that's viewed by millions of people because they get so comfortable and sometimes come back like, oh my god, that I really yo, I didn't even realize I said that. But we have to pat ourselves on the back for making the atmosphere so inviting and yes, free and liberating for people to feel comfortable enough to share those things with us. All right, So let's talk about the music, because it feels like you've been going First of all, you've been going hard at the music for quite some time. Right now, I saw that it just went viral you performing on Jerry Springer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, from like when is that six years ago? Because he just passed away and then somehow just got.
Speaker 3: You rest in peace to Church Springer.
Speaker 2: But to me, that shows how long you've been grinding at this.
Speaker 3: While she's a star.
Speaker 1: Oh look Stephanie's hair, Stephanie Santiagos.
Speaker 2: With the good coochie. What's up girl, Nice to see you.
Speaker 1: Obviously, we see you've been doing some afrobeats too, So is that the direction you're playing.
Speaker 2: In a movie.
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm just going with the flow. I love making music, I love writing it, I love producing. Like I'm just I'm a musician. I'm a artists right all right?
Speaker 1: Because we got you some casamigos for that, because we was feeling that bad.
Speaker 3: The I'm gonnake Shot'm gonna take a shot too, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, because I need that. I had a long.
Speaker 1: So talk to me about how life has changed for you since, like say, in the past five years, where you were at five years ago and where you are now?
Speaker 3: Where was that five years ago? I ain't gonna lie. I was fucked up. There was nothing like this. I didn't have this tough of money. It's a you know, a new mother, you know, just trying to take care of my children, trying to find a way. And then I said I want to chase my dreams. And I stoock beside myself and I believed in myself and I forced people to believe in me. And now everything has turned to be what it is now. And that's just me taking a leap of faith and believe who I am. And people might say, oh, this sounds like a fair tale. This is not how I go, but it is how we go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And this is why I want to say. Back in oh, probably twenty fifteen was when I think I first saw you on Instagram and you had green hair and you were just like so not really outspoken, but you could tell you would being genuine, but you were just like saying what you wanted, doing what you wanted. And I had a friend at the time who was trying to get to where you are now, and she kind of would like use you as like, and you hadn't even made it this far, right, but at that moment, she was just like, I see the potential on her, I see where she going One day, She's gonna be huge, and I want that. And that's that was how I learned about who you was way back when. Yeah, so to see how far you've come and to see you gotten you know, your dreams extra well, we're not friends no more.
Speaker 2: Sound damn did she get it though?
Speaker 4: No, that's what I say.
Speaker 3: You. I feel like I do inspire people, but I don't want to inspire nobody to be me. I want women to be I mean.
Speaker 4: She of course she wanted to be her, but you were like inspiration for her because you're from Delaware, from Philly, you know, so.
Speaker 2: We kind of feel like you're from the same place. You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're all really close, so you know, and you you just really like it was a beacon of light for her to kind of just keep going with people doubted her and she was like if she can do it, I can do it.
Speaker 2: Was that type of thing. Now you did it and you didn't.
Speaker 4: But I just want to say that, you know, seeing from then to where you are now, you know, it's good to.
Speaker 3: See that came a long way. But I haven't gotten and you and you still don't know. Yeah, Like, honestly, this is the beginning for me. This is the beginning, you know, starting, and I just I feel like this is beginning.
Speaker 2: It's a lot.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: If you're on that. I can see your transition from when you started to where you are now, Like you're showing more. You're still yourself, You're still outgoing and you know, standing out as usual, but you're you're showing the more you know intelligent side, the more sophisticated.
Speaker 2: Side that you have inside of you. Yeah, I can see it. Thank you.
Speaker 7: I appreciate that it's still keeping it good.
Speaker 4: And that's what I like. I like that you are very like yourself. Like I don't care what you think, what you say. I'm gonna be me, whether I got it I don't have it, I'm gonna remain who I am.
Speaker 2: And that's what got you where you.
Speaker 1: And to be able to say things that people might be scared to say exactly, like the conversations.
Speaker 2: That's kind of like this podcast.
Speaker 1: We have these conversations, but some times people don't want to say it out loud or they don't want to put it out there because then they don't want to hear like the backlash and what people have to say, but they're real.
Speaker 4: Kind of I can't live life based on what people say of yours.
Speaker 6: I'm like, man, that should have been all the service, like that was good, that was a girl.
Speaker 4: I can't live your life based on how people feel or perceive you or with people, because guess what I say all the time, what I eat don't make you ship and vice versa. So what you got going on is not affecting my life? Why and what I Why would what I'm doing affect yours? It shouldn't so, and if it do, guess what.
Speaker 2: Tough shit.
Speaker 4: I don't care because as long as I'm happy with who I am and what I'm doing, that's all that matters.
Speaker 1: Just when did you first realize that the power that you had or that it was going to be like all right, I mean, I'm sure you always knew you were going to make it.
Speaker 2: But when was the first turn in life? This is it?
Speaker 3: M hmmm, I mean shit, I just always knew I was that girl. Like I just I went forward like people always say, like how do you feel and not just like I'm just working like people look at me and I look at myself like that. I just feel like I'm normal. It's I don't really know how to answer that question.
Speaker 1: Because sometimes there's a moment when you might be like, like you're saying, five years ago, it's way different than where you are now. But there's sometimes something that you like, damn, this was a life changing event, you know that happened, Like from this day, I was like, iright, all that hard work I put in, I feel it.
Speaker 2: Nothing. No, it's just been an uphill grind.
Speaker 3: It's going, We're going, We're going, and I'm just myself. It's critic I know what I did. I know where I'm at, and I know where I'm going, you know, I just I just pray. I just thank God, like I don't sham. I just tell people like who I'm who I'm supposed to be. It's already supposed to happen, and I'm just out here and I'm just tasting my dreads. Yeah, Like, I'm not gonna think I'm happy. I'm very grateful for where i am, but I know it's working hard. I'm not done. I'm a very hard worker. I'm very smart worker. So I'm not the type to just celebrate. I'm not celebrating. I'm working.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 1: But I'm a fan of celebrating too, because sometimes I work a lot. But you gotta sometimes be like.
Speaker 3: That's what people say, Well, I'm not ready to celebrate.
Speaker 2: You're not ready. I do next year. What's you celebrating?
Speaker 3: My baby's birthdays? My children birthdays?
Speaker 2: Okay, and I know them.
Speaker 1: Birthdays is lit right about now for them? They are what's your favorite place to go on vacation? Now, if somebody was like, I'm trying to go away, you know what's a good what's a good spot?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't really know yet because I just got my passport. I just started traveling. But my favorite places that I went is Africa and Jamaica.
Speaker 2: That's where I like to be.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm really glad you asked that question. You travel and I'm actually looking for a vacation spot to go, So what's yours?
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, I do love Jamaica.
Speaker 1: I saw yeah, were you there for filming or were you there?
Speaker 3: Yep, I'm always there, but I did go there at one point to film.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you know I like text and Caicos a lot. That's what my favorites, and I enjoy Saint Martin. I think it depends on if you're going on a romantic trip or a girl's romantic romantic. I would say Texas better is definitely too. I want to Aila is really nice and ever wealty.
Speaker 3: I like romantic trips, but.
Speaker 1: I have Yeah, romantic tips aren't fun, they just check.
Speaker 3: But girls side I'm trying to have with my girls running streets. You know.
Speaker 1: I don't know though, the most fun I've ever had in my life was in Miami. I mean I was younger, but I think as far as a girls trip, because it's so much to do and like for you, if you take your girls on a tip, y'all gonna be in every club, You're gonna get free, everything, y'all gonna be so lit.
Speaker 6: That's so many surprises in miam You never you never know what corner you're gonna turn Miami. You might end up anywhere.
Speaker 3: We're just gonna have fun. We get dressed together, do our make up together, do our hair, and go outside. It is how fun, Like I just feel like I have my girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with that. I think some of the best times somebody gonna pee in their pants. Yes, pull over on.
Speaker 7: The side of the road, open both doors, just go girds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like somebody gonna meet a guy who's gonna pay for everybody's food.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm good for that. One thing about it. You're gonna take me out to oh you guys to take the rest of the girl.
Speaker 1: Now, okay, so that's a that's a good rule. I want to ask you that if you're in the club right and say a guy offically buy you a drinks, do you got to buy all your girls to drink?
Speaker 3: Honestly, a guy usually just like they don't even ask me. They just bottles to me and they know, you know, like I don't even want I don't want to drink. I'm telling you because I order bottles like I don't want no drink from no man. And I appreciate it, but I don't want it because I already have one and all of us were good. But if you something, you send the bottles.
Speaker 2: If you want to send something, asks for the check, my.
Speaker 3: Friends for you.
Speaker 2: I don't even talk to I don't even talk to men in the club. You don't know.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, my friends to the talking. I don't do too much. I don't do that. So I feel like he should send the bottles to the table.
Speaker 2: Have you ever sent a guy about him?
Speaker 3: No, No, I didn't. It ain't never been.
Speaker 2: No, I would, I would.
Speaker 3: I would send a space if I if I like him, if I think, oh yeah, he looked like something that I will funk with, I sure would. If she under the trick, I'm a trick, that's fine, yeah, bigger, that's what a real bitch. These holes be out here, they just be.
Speaker 6: I don't I don't understand women who don't buy their man gifts.
Speaker 3: That's so that's like trifling.
Speaker 2: If you if you.
Speaker 6: Got, if you got the kind of man that I'm thinking of, he's buying you gifts and he's giving you things.
Speaker 3: So it's a woman out here that just lay on their back and they don't do nothing. I mean, they don't do nothing, and it's just been like it's you you think that and you all that, but bitch, you will get your man took from you for really hump it up?
Speaker 6: Is that good sex? Like just laying on your back like I think, you know, Like for me, good sex is like really you know, engaging what I mean, like when when you like, good sex for me starts and stops. You know, good sex for me is it's a process, you know, And it depends on the moment, of course, But like just to get fucked, like a man will just fuck on you and just like get his nothing and move and I said, it's finished.
Speaker 3: You like some people like that? You'll certain people only required.
Speaker 2: There's moments for those quikies, Rightokies.
Speaker 3: Be fun when you're comfortable with I'm just not going to lay. It's so boring and it's really just laid back and give up. It's like, where's the fun at?
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 3: I can never start? How the gymnastics?
Speaker 2: What's your favorite position?
Speaker 3: I think I like frying the most. That's my favorite position. I got energy like I would like I like to ride. My favorite position is suck at it. Okay, carry, that's what I love to do.
Speaker 2: Ever too long?
Speaker 3: Too long, that's my favorite hobby. It's never too long, and it could take a parking after he took a part. Let me baby, he's yeah, if I have to one thing about it, I don't have to suck get too long. But if I have to suck dig for fifty minutes, I will suck dick for fifty minutes, same strength and never get tired. That's what I like.
Speaker 1: Damn, but it's too big and you can't even fit the whole thing in your mouth.
Speaker 2: Throw up.
Speaker 3: To niggas like it.
Speaker 2: They love that, rexact what they like.
Speaker 3: These guys are there. They like what They're like a little throw up.
Speaker 6: You's gonna cry, Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 4: When I threw up, I can't believe he was still like keep going. I was like, keep going.
Speaker 2: I just threw up, so.
Speaker 3: I don't care keep going.
Speaker 2: That made it harder.
Speaker 3: If you know he like that.
Speaker 4: We like you going with pieces of food and ship in the bedroom, like do you talk a lot?
Speaker 3: I asked for ship.
Speaker 2: Okay, give us an example what you might ask for ship.
Speaker 3: I asked a nigga for America round with on away, America round around.
Speaker 2: At this like at the carnival. All types of ship.
Speaker 3: Asks for money.
Speaker 2: I asked for like that's a great time to ask for money.
Speaker 3: I asked him to tell me who got the best pussy? Oh, I tell I, say, say your baby moms is uggly and ball head. They can't he gonna say, he gonna say it. I love him right then and there first night.
Speaker 1: Have you ever did somebody and then met their baby mom? Like just because he was so serious about you that he was like, I want to make sure y'all meet each other.
Speaker 3: We're not doing that. I do wish them the best, cortial, but I don't I don't really want to meet WEE got nothing to do with me. I'm gonna love you and your children children like their mind. But all that you do that over there, that's your life.
Speaker 6: I don't even want to meet their kids most of the time, Like that's your life and this is my life.
Speaker 1: Well, I can understand if we're not exactly I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Unless you get married, you don't even want to meet them.
Speaker 6: I feel like it's I feel like it's weird to be in a kid's life and then not to be in this life. This is a person that even as a child person.
Speaker 2: And that's how you know the baby Min'm gonna be so.
Speaker 6: If if we're just gonna be fucking around and we're gonna be fighting and on and off, would around you or why would I? Why would you bring your kid around me?
Speaker 3: That makes sense? You know, I think you do. You do have to see how like, if you want to take somebody serious, you can't take them serious really unless you see how they interact with your job, or unless you see how they interact with.
Speaker 2: With their me.
Speaker 3: Men always introduce me to their children. I love children. I'm a fruitful woman. I have three and I want to have more. But I always get introduced to children, and I love them me personally. If I'm talking to me, me and are friends who gonna be friends forever. I don't have to be their step mom. I'm your friend. That mean I love your children.
Speaker 2: Were cool?
Speaker 3: They come up from my house, they play with my kids and make sure they're straight. That's just how I'm coming. But I really do love children, right, It's like I gotta see them babies.
Speaker 2: But not unless it's serious, not like a casual so not.
Speaker 3: Just a but if we're fucking a couple of times, I'm starting with them. Kids don't even know that you're making sure you take care of the kids.
Speaker 6: It's kind of weird when you're dealing with somebody for a while and you never see them with their kids. You don't hear them talk to their kids.
Speaker 3: It's like, I don't think that's I feel like I don't even respect that because these guys be out here seeing that they loyal. Oh they Lloyd today, your homeboys and this and that. But guess what if you're not loal to your children, you ain't loyal, and guess what, God gonna judge you in the end. That's why a lot of these guys, they be in and out of jail, fucked up in the streets, get shot at through the door. And that's because they don't take care of their children. That's karma.
Speaker 6: Take care of your kids, and that's Gordon's just you know, I'm monetary. You know what I meant.
Speaker 3: Women out here that that you fall in love with these men and they think they're gonna be forever. But if you don't take care of his kids, baby, you're just a season and you ain't no real bitch to take to date. No man that don't take care of something that came from him.
Speaker 2: Think you'd rather be with somebody who has kids.
Speaker 3: Since you have kids, yeah, I love men with children. I would never say, oh, I don't want to date no guy with kids. I love men with kids like that's my They're my favorite men. Do you fall in love with Yeah? I always do. I believe in love at first sight. Yes, a lot of people fall in love with me right then and there.
Speaker 1: No, for real, I know I'm saying I believe you. So how can a guy win you over?
Speaker 2: Like? What are some things?
Speaker 1: Because you're single right now, I know your dms are lit, and I know when you go out, everybody's sending battles trying to do things. I know you're getting gifts, But what is what makes a man stand out if he's trying to really get to know you better.
Speaker 3: I just I like men that do nice things for me. I like guys that treat me good and do nice things, nice gestures. I got, That's what I'm That's all I'm accepting because I'm so genuine and generous and I like to be there for the people that I fuck with. So if you want to fuck with me, you already know you gotta do the most because I'm going I'm that girl. That's how I feel. And I know if I fuck with somebody will do anything for them. So you can't even give my circle no more unless you come up with that same energy. I'm not one of them girls, I say, Oh, I'm not doing this for no God. These bitches out here don't even get niggas gifts for their birthday, Valentine's Day, Father's Day. First of all, if I'm fucking with you, every father, say you get something because you my daddy too. Yeah, every cook Damn, that's how I'm coming, my nigga.
Speaker 2: You like to cook.
Speaker 3: Oh, I love to morning and night after nig I'm getting up and I'm making them fool because I'm a feeder. So when I'm coming like that, oh baby, you got to make sure a bitch is you know every building I got, you.
Speaker 1: Got some energy because for you to be doing all this work, fucking cooking doing listen, I eats, and I know what you like and when you wake.
Speaker 6: Up at least, I don't even do that, but I know what you like to eat.
Speaker 2: I know your ship this is, and I know good rest.
Speaker 3: A lot of men appreciate you don't even know. Men appreciate everything, like the little things like ordering over East or door Dash. It's women out here who don't even do that. That's why I do something nice.
Speaker 6: All my all the guys that i've been with love me forever, like I have no smoke with none of my guys because you know I've done good for them. I've been good like you said I was. I was really good to them. I gave them as much as they gave me.
Speaker 1: You know, I know so many guys that if I give them a present or do something for them, they'll be like, no one's ever done this before.
Speaker 3: I think they all say that now.
Speaker 2: I'd be the guy. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: They one Ada President and it's like, is this true? Are you really?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: Because right now women are more like there's the A lot of women is more about what you're gonna do for me?
Speaker 7: You fucking with me, so you're fucking me, So what you're gonna do?
Speaker 3: I don't like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but a lot but you're grown up like you. But if you treat me good, I'm gonna do stuff for you too.
Speaker 3: It should be equal to you, but just do something like there should be reciprocation. I don't want to be.
Speaker 6: Equal to no man, I'm like, I don't feel I don't feel like equality is either, you know, like we're not going fifty to fifty. No, but I'm definitely gonna take care of you, babe, like got and if and if you get if there's ever a time that you need it, you know, like you need some then quick I'll hold you down, you know, like if you need a quick time or twenty I got you.
Speaker 1: They don't know who you are when they try to approach you, like they just see a pretty girl, or do they but I want to buy well.
Speaker 3: I guess well, I wouldn't say like, I mean, a while ago, they didn't act like they didn't know me. They probably genuinely didn't know me. But now people show like a lot of guys show me love like I'm not gonna lie. They'd be like, you know, I'm a fan of yours, or they just say I just fuck with you. I'll fuck with you. They know how I'm coming, they know how I never hide who I was. I ain't never high that I used to love who I used to love right, or.
Speaker 2: You feel me like they know who I'm coming, They know my heart, but you still love him and you're still friends with him, right.
Speaker 3: I'm friends honestly know all my exes. I got love for him. I'm a god for a woman. I feel like God love us, God forgive us. We sin every day over and over and over again. Would make me too good to feel like I can't forgive somebody that crossed me. I forgive them, and I got love for everybody as a human.
Speaker 2: You feel like you said in that relationship too long?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no. Honestly, I'm always in relationships for a long time, so.
Speaker 6: That I feel like all my relationships are forever forever.
Speaker 3: I would be single for a little bit of time, then I'm back.
Speaker 1: But you know how, sometimes you're like I should have been the end of this, right, Sometimes I say that, But I feel like everything happens for a reason.
Speaker 3: You feel me, you never know what God be using you for. I always tell people every I don't regret nothing ever in life.
Speaker 2: I feel the same way. Shit, I could have avoided.
Speaker 3: Something so bad, you feel me like, especially being a woman and this business, in this industry, somebody, some man could have got a hold of me, a womanizer, a manipulator, and that young I'm a young woman, so I could have ran into something that could have had me fucked up out in these streets. And I may have learned so much during that time that can nobody play with me right now? Because I'm up on business, I'm up on man relationships. I know who I am, so I don't regret none, none of that love for everybody.
Speaker 2: Now you have posted, I don't want to be ghetto, no more.
Speaker 3: Want I'm going to tell y'all, I like, I want to be ghetto today.
Speaker 1: Listen, sometimes ghetto sometimes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly, especially being from New York. Well you're from Delaware, from you've been here. Yeah, but listen, no matter how sophisticated you get, no matter where you go, but how how what you eat, what type of cuisine, how sophisticated your taste pallette gets, You're still gonna have it in you. Yes, it's not going away, it says forever.
Speaker 2: It's okay.
Speaker 6: Balance, Yeah, just balance. I learned about it.
Speaker 3: I wanted to, you know, I do want to stop being ratchet. But when I got to New York, it's like.
Speaker 6: Oh no, no, don't.
Speaker 1: I say, Like New York is the least like when I go other places, I feel like there's a lot more going on. Than there is in New York. Maybe it's because I'm from here and I never know what to do here.
Speaker 6: I feel like back in the days it was a little rotchet in New York.
Speaker 1: I feel like you gotta go to Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I feel like you got to leave here.
Speaker 4: And you're in Miami, Like that's because you live Yeah that's so do you go a lot out a lot in Miami?
Speaker 2: Like, what what's the Miami party like for you? I mean, Miami is I mean everybody know that.
Speaker 3: Everybody vacations. So Miami, Miami's late here.
Speaker 4: I lived there, and to me, like when I'm there, it's like different, yeah, just because.
Speaker 2: It's different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But me personally, I usually just be in a studio. I work a lot, so when they're talking about some money, I'm outside.
Speaker 1: And I was having a conversation the other day with this guy and he was telling me that women don't like to use condoms, like whenever he meets a women.
Speaker 2: This is what he said to me.
Speaker 1: He was like, when I whenever I meet women, they never asked me to use econdoms. As a matter of fact, they get mad.
Speaker 2: Might have been maino. They said that.
Speaker 1: And when I think about it on the way up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, on my show?
Speaker 6: What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: Talking about he's talking about the woman that he like. He talking about every woman. He's talking about his type, his experience because he's if he if he's going that getting that far, and they're talking about CON's they already about the fuck that's his his whoever he likes, that's him.
Speaker 6: But how do you feel about condom? I mean, what you like taking it?
Speaker 5: Rale?
Speaker 6: Do you do you get upset if a god picks up a condum? Are you gonna let them think?
Speaker 3: I think it's very irresponsible for a woman to get upset that a guy wants to protect himself because no nigga is fucking me without a condom.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day.
Speaker 3: This is serious.
Speaker 2: And that's what I said. I don't know. People like to.
Speaker 3: Say right message, wrong messager. I love to, you know, talk about sex and my music, but I'm gonna tell you right now.
Speaker 2: People like to overlook.
Speaker 3: Rich men or men with assets, and they like to think just because they're wealth that they they are healthy and not true wealth that's not equal to somebody taking care of themselfs and protecting themselves. These men out here are fucking Lisa, Keisha, Tom Dick and Harry. Guess what, Lisa's fucking two niggas, Keisha's fucking two niggas and and fucking hosts using a condom. It's very important, say, sex is very important, especially if you don't have that trust with that person just because somebody is well off, or they say, and guess what women too. Y'all like to judge women these Instagram models. You say, Oh, she's so pretty, Oh she looks like, she smells so good, and she washes her ass every day. Oh she's vegan. Oh she cares about what she is. That is not equal to health. You don't how to protect you a VOUTI the point that she made about you don't.
Speaker 4: It's one thing that you're dealing with one person, but you don't know who they then live deal with the deal with.
Speaker 3: You know, this person got a check up. These you don't like to go to the hospital.
Speaker 2: But let's let's because guys do like to try to fuck.
Speaker 6: You ra of course, because I don't feel like and I feel like ladies. You should have your own condoms, the ones that you like for yourself in different sizes. If you're having sex with different mag But you got to percise.
Speaker 2: Do you need you?
Speaker 7: I say it back, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Like the magnets like Magno, they stink. You don't like the way they smell. Like there's you know, like if something about the condom, if there's something about the condom you don't like. There's so many different options.
Speaker 1: But guys like Magnum because I hate it hand.
Speaker 3: My thing is if you I don't don't want to go.
Speaker 2: To together, you get checked together.
Speaker 3: That's how you feel me. Maybe I don't even think that's safe enough because guess what, he can fuck somebody roll two days ago, show up like that.
Speaker 2: You gotta take care of your time.
Speaker 1: What's the craziest But you cust somebody cheating? Like, what's the craziest thing you ever seen? Like, I can't believe he played he tried to play me like this.
Speaker 3: Why did I catch somebody cheat? I never really caught a man cheating. I think they, I mean, they were disrespectful, but they had a little bit more respect than let me catch the ass out there cheating or doing something. But I just heard, oh, such as Chug was over here doing this and I see you know proof, and you know I'm not gonna lie that that probably hurts people's feelings. She didn't hurt my feelings. And sometimes I seen that I stayed with people that did that, and now personally I wouldn't. It's just like you got like one strike, but you feel me like she less some fucking other niggas and I guess we just I'm not really staying like it's just like right now, I'm just working.
Speaker 2: So you ever got cut cheating?
Speaker 3: I'm not a cheater. I would never say you've never cheated. No, I absolutely would never cheat on somebody I love. Scorpios don't do that. We're sneaky, but we don't cheat. That's how I am. I would never cheat on somebody that I love. That's weird. I would just not be with you now. If you start cheating on me, baby, you gotta understand. Karma gonna do his job. That's how we are as Scorpios. You know, the universites take care of it. We don't even have to consciously hurt you. Unconsciously, it's gonna happen, but I don't cheat. I will never cheat on them.
Speaker 2: You think somebody could love you and still cheat on you.
Speaker 3: Men are so dumb, like we're not. They're they're not that smart. I feel like, man, people want to argue in the comments, Oh if he loves it, sis, the nigga love you. Yeah, they're they're fucking crazy.
Speaker 6: Even when it's dating an intelligent man. What's happening over here gets mixed up the lines somehow.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You don't just you don't just stop loving somebody. They think what their dig and it's wrong. You don't have to accept it. The thing is, you don't have to accept it. You don't have to accept that. But you can't say that that and don't love like it. Be the woman like a bitch that she's fucked with this guy and he have a woman that he loves. And they think that, oh the top girl because they sleeping with somebody that has dad has a woman. You're not top girl that love especial married man.
Speaker 7: What what what do you consider cheating?
Speaker 3: I feel like cheating is let's talk about what niggas consider. They think everything that we do with cheating, texting, sending emoji, answering the phone, liking that somebody like and after they after they cheat, oh you better not stay with no men after they cheat. Oh, automatically you public enemy because because they already can't.
Speaker 2: Trust you, because they can't trust themselves.
Speaker 3: They can't trust themselves, and they just feel like they know you are worth more than fucking around with them. So this is automatically can't trust you. But I feel like everything is she and they think everything is she.
Speaker 2: You know what I wanted to ask you about. I know you're very close to your mom.
Speaker 1: What kind of advice has she given you when it comes to relationships and like, what do you see in the house growing up my mom?
Speaker 3: Honestly, my mom has been married since I was a child. Like I come from a family of marriages. They like to get married. That's good, Yeah, that's what That's what my mom my mom.
Speaker 6: I just feel like generally back in the days, everybody would get married.
Speaker 2: Stay together.
Speaker 3: My mom has a healthy, you know, relationship, and that's what I'm used to. Like I haven't seen stuff when she was younger, but she ain't staying with no nigga that treat her own. And that's where I learned that from. She not staying with the wife. If I if she found out I got treated me wrong. The little thing that he did if he put his hands on me, or he talked to me like I'm not human, Oh, he ain't got.
Speaker 2: No job, Oh and caught him off.
Speaker 3: That's how quick she is cut him off the time to go mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Because I feel like a lot of times the relationships that we have are really tied back into what we saw in our household growing up and like our moms our father, like what was their relationship like and that kind of dictates. So sometimes, like I know from my parents, like they didn't have a great relationship, you know, growing up. So it makes me really I have like red flags, you know, like if somebody raises their voice to me, I'm like, nah, I can't talk to anybody that is going to ever like raise their voice or act out of order, or if I feel like you'll put your hands on me, or if you do, it's over, like that's you.
Speaker 6: Know what, Angela. I always say that I had a great childhood. I don't have any childhood trauma, you know. But I never really thought about my mom's toxic relationships affecting me. I think I went through exactly the same things that she has gone through.
Speaker 2: I swear I never even thought about it we go.
Speaker 3: Through the exact thing. Mom is so crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we really do.
Speaker 6: But I mean I've had a great life, God blessing.
Speaker 3: But yeah, oh I'm so sensitive. I cannot handle a man like raising his voice on me. Oh, I'm crying even as well.
Speaker 1: I can't do that if I have if I'm in a work environment and somebody talk to me crazy. This happen to me one time my boss like yelled at me for something. I took all my ship and left and then we're back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't. I can't yell at me.
Speaker 2: I can't understand you.
Speaker 3: That's what people think. People think that yelling makes people understand. People need to work on their communications. Communications, Say what you feel, tell them how you feel. You don't have to yell. Somebody makes somebody feel like they're not human or hurt people. That's not fair. I don't like that. I wouldn't be with anybody.
Speaker 1: So the goal for you has been married since you've seen that, like growing up.
Speaker 3: You're planning on get married. Not right now. It's sex in the city.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not right, And I think it's important right to not get married to when you're not ready.
Speaker 2: Y you gotta live life. You have a superstar right now, you got to get out there. I want to have a good time.
Speaker 6: I want to ask you have like a girl gang? You have, like, oh yeah, how many of us?
Speaker 3: First book my girl gang. It's called the All Stars. Okay, so when we walk in the club, they know who he is all Stars. Sometimes I call this the coach Yards. If side Fire Blaze is twenty four, I got jin, I got Dolly, I got like five, it's like five.
Speaker 6: Started.
Speaker 1: You know, it's a good feeling to go to the club with your girls and you don't need to be at nobody's table because you got your own.
Speaker 2: Table doing that.
Speaker 3: Don't We are going to We're not walking to no man table. We don't even do all. We ain't going out to even oppress these niggas. We're going out because we're celebrating us just being happy. We are single, right, some of us was engaged at the same time, like you feel me like and I don't think that's the als, Like we just found out who we are. We're young with me, So when we go out to the club, we're enjoining us. So we're rich. We have This is a lifestyle that we didn't have a while ago. So now we're outside and we were able to do anything that we want. We come and just how the niggas come. Actually, we spend more than them for you, and we're stunting on everybody that fucked with a life.
Speaker 2: Bitch. Fuck y'all, bitch.
Speaker 3: We can get our own bottles. And I'm grabbing that mic and I'm having fun and they say it's suki and we enjoying ourselves.
Speaker 1: When I was younger, and one of my best fans words for a liquor company. So when I first got out of college, she went from Owat and so when we used to go out, we had bottles of Moet, we had tables.
Speaker 2: I had no money though, but we did have some bottle it. Look it's okay.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Delorious, Thank you Delorious. I had a time when I was coming up, and it's a nice feeling when you like not trying to float around, be like, who's who's one of.
Speaker 2: Those girls wanted for the free before eleven clothe.
Speaker 6: I've been one of the floaty girls, a table hopper, and you know, back in the days, really back in the days. But now I can't even imagine going to that club atmosphere and not having my own table my lessons. You know, I'll do you know, a private thing where we're all, you know, mingling and you know, in privacy and it's like a party.
Speaker 2: But a real club. But I.
Speaker 1: Because I know that I did that, and so when I go out sometimes when we have bottles, I know we ain't gonna drink it off. I'll be telling girls like, come on, you can sit at the table. Yes, And I think that's a really I looked at the table I let them have, and especially if I'm out to leave, I'm like, y'all could take.
Speaker 3: This Like people still, that's why I don't do that.
Speaker 1: I'll be like, you have the table, you know, you be caring. Somebody did Still my person one.
Speaker 4: Don't calling people to the table.
Speaker 7: I'm like, who the where are you going? But she talked who are you?
Speaker 1: She's like, you know what that experience and somebody being in the club and being like I was at Sukie with the good Coachie's table and that's but that is, honestly though, something that they'll never forget.
Speaker 2: To forget that they'll.
Speaker 1: Be like, I love her, Like I was at the club and you know, she was leaving and she gave us her table a bottle, give.
Speaker 7: Our bottles, and she is the right one that's not still in your purse.
Speaker 6: And they remember when you're mean too. They remember when you went on social media entertain her. As someone who works in entertainment, you know, sometimes you have to be every day and sometimes you got off the you know, bob, you know, and they will hold you to it. They hold you know, like how many times I've hosted a party that I wasn't in the mood and now I'm the biggest bitch in the world.
Speaker 3: People like, I'm not feeling I just don't go outside.
Speaker 2: Forget forget it.
Speaker 6: It's like, so they remember the bad times.
Speaker 2: What do you think loveing hip Hop has done for your career too?
Speaker 3: I mean Love and hip Hop has broadcasted my talent to the world, like National TV, you know, at some place I knew I was going to be on TV. I didn't know when it was gonna happen. But they have open doors for the people to know who I am, Like I have millions of fans and they helped their part in that. I will never take that from them because TV star and they gave me an opportunity to you know show who I was, so I always got to give him the respect and.
Speaker 2: Then you and Katya got it signed together. Princess.
Speaker 3: You gotta you gotta love him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I used to work at the Licking You know about the licoln Yeah, so he used to come there all the time. He is the funniest, most humblest person in the world.
Speaker 2: He wanted to do lift service at some point.
Speaker 4: You from BT weekendt you know you have to get yes, I love him.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, we did, but he was you know, we did talk to him for a second at BTV.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 3: That's one of my good friends.
Speaker 2: I'm so funny. So what's the goals for Sukihana?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Like what if you could say, Okay, these are things that my bucket list that I want to make sure it happens for me and my career because I see everything that you speak into existence like happens for you.
Speaker 3: There's plenty of things like I wanted to meet movies. I want to be in Vogue. I want to I want to part I want to win awards, bet Awards, Oscars. I feel like I could possibly do it. I want to be a fancy model, like I want to be maybeling like I want to. I want people to show my beauty, like I want them to understand that this is beautiful, like I want them to. It's a lot of girls that look like me, and I want them to see that it's a black chocolate girl, curly chocolate, nappy hair like just giving. And I just want to show the world who I am. And also I want to go to Italy.
Speaker 1: Okay, I love tell me why Italy because I want to see the reason.
Speaker 3: I was a foster.
Speaker 2: That's why I to Italy once right, they love black women in Italy, they do. That's why.
Speaker 1: Okay, I love women. The guy didn't even speaks English. He was like talking to somebody else. He was like, he says, you had the most beautiful I'm like, all right, it was dope.
Speaker 2: Was a great experience being they love black women.
Speaker 6: I feel.
Speaker 2: With a white guy, no, I haven't, would you? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, ship the fuck I would? I mean, I love, I just love everybody. So I feel like if I a white guy, like, first of all, they don't even know. White guys were very charming with a lot of games, like they're charming, and I feel like I will fall in love with a white guys.
Speaker 2: So you've only dealt with black men. Yeah, like Spanish man.
Speaker 3: No, but I being in New York Dominicans is.
Speaker 2: Office with the Dominicans. No, No, I haven't.
Speaker 3: But they told me that I will fall in love with a Dominican.
Speaker 2: And I ain't been with a Dominican.
Speaker 4: You know, well because my brothers and I see my brothers and I just yeah, and their friends.
Speaker 2: I don't know Dominicans.
Speaker 6: Just have you been with a Puerto Rican guy? So you don't say Spanish guys.
Speaker 7: Not that I don't, but I haven't had that, actually dated a.
Speaker 2: Lot of guys.
Speaker 3: I haven't diated a lot of guys either, but I would like to draw Dominican.
Speaker 7: Okay, I would like to too Visus. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's just like I don't know African they eat a lot of pussy. I don't know if that's too.
Speaker 4: But they're very controlling and very possessive over women. Well, and then again, you need a guy that's I agree with, somebody to check.
Speaker 3: I need somebody to check me.
Speaker 2: And you know that they say it's not your walk all over there. So this is something interesting.
Speaker 6: I can't take a better guy I definitely need an alpha man, like I need to Yeah, you gotta, but check this out.
Speaker 7: This is one thing about Dominican man.
Speaker 4: So when I went to d R Christmas with the kids, I sent William to take out the garbage and my dad was like, what you're doing?
Speaker 7: Said, he's gonna go take out the garbage?
Speaker 2: What you mean?
Speaker 4: He's like, William, Oh yeah, my son, I have a twenty two yards so he was like. I was like, yeah, you're taking out the garbage. Like the man take take out the garbage. I'll take it out, but the man generally offer to do it. My dad was like, now you don't do that. I was like, what he's like, man not supposed to take out the garbage? Is this is his wife house? And then his wife and my sister looked at me. They was like, oh no, you don't do that. The man don't take out the garbage.
Speaker 2: I was like, who does it? The women? Why? That's theage.
Speaker 7: I've never heard that anything.
Speaker 4: And this is and he's taking out like.
Speaker 2: Literally like his wife.
Speaker 6: That's a man's job for every culture.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't think it's their job, but that's something that man usually, Yeah, they.
Speaker 2: Want to do it. They want to do it. You want to your daughter, your wife, walk to the dombster, jump out his wife and my sister one of them.
Speaker 7: I said, listen, you're here just for we take that garbage out.
Speaker 2: Now exactly, He's gonna do what I want. So apparently like that's a thing within the Dominican did not know.
Speaker 6: I never heard that in my life, but if I.
Speaker 2: Did, a Dominican he taking the garbage. A couple of Dominicans.
Speaker 7: But yeah, that was something interesting that I learned in that trip.
Speaker 6: And I was just like, what part of Dominican was this?
Speaker 7: The Inmingo into Mingo.
Speaker 6: I don't know why they told you that was They said that sault.
Speaker 7: It's cultural.
Speaker 4: They said it's bad luck for the man to take out the garbage.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I've been with Dominicans. I never I feel like, you didn't do for boys job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Shut ready, Okay, I got another question for you. Have you ever been Have you ever been with a guy whose dick was too big and you couldn't do it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You have.
Speaker 3: I don't like the tics. What do I do?
Speaker 4: I do like but not huge right where it's very big girth along like you do you like?
Speaker 3: It's just like I like a little I like small dick, so you just I will because I love how I will take a big dick.
Speaker 2: I will take it for me. I just like.
Speaker 1: That's why she could say for fifty minutes, because they're not even a big dick though.
Speaker 2: Second you don't like, but I have a big I had a big.
Speaker 3: Dick, nigga, but he in jail now, but he's he only sucked me with five inches of dick. I could it couldn't go in but me it's.
Speaker 2: As from here to the balls, but up here it was, well.
Speaker 3: Wow, maybe that takes his time. You know, niggas don't have big dicks. Like I'm not a whole but I met No, it's very rare. I've met a couple not that rare. But guess what if I with him, I after a while shout, I'll take it. But you can get getting my wall stretched out for a nigga that I'm not finna be with.
Speaker 2: That one. Rejoice.
Speaker 4: I think the big size that people put out there for for average is unrealistic. They say averages like eight that's not that's not that's inches.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like five six. I feel like, no, google it.
Speaker 6: I think it's like three and a half four inches.
Speaker 2: How much it's not three and a half? Look inches?
Speaker 6: I think it says like three it says. I think it says three and a half four Google. I'm gonna I'm gonna google.
Speaker 1: I feel like guys also like when you like can't walk after sex and stuff.
Speaker 7: Enjoy the grow up. Listen.
Speaker 4: I had one and it was the first and the last time, and I was like, listen, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I tried. I can't. It's not fun.
Speaker 3: It's not big as thing like the trying to do it.
Speaker 2: From the back.
Speaker 6: I said, Hell, the average the average penis size is three point six six one inches three point six one inches to five So we talked about you got average penis size?
Speaker 3: Think my own my phone, say something like little dick as of what I know that if I love when him, But baby, I'm not letting no man stretch my pussy out?
Speaker 2: What is that for you? She said she liked little dicks.
Speaker 6: I know a lot of girls even says that says all, so that's what the little dick is for.
Speaker 7: I just a yeah, come on, really everyone, I've done it.
Speaker 3: But I'm not trying.
Speaker 2: It did not work for girls.
Speaker 4: Raised my hand, ask what about Okay, do you prefer circumcising or uncircumcised.
Speaker 3: I don't mind uncircumcised.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't.
Speaker 6: Mind it either, but I prefer longer.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jamaican man, I love a man.
Speaker 1: Okay, have you had a Jamaican ech pussy, because they'd be trying to some.
Speaker 3: Of them yanked out, some of them been here for a long time on this side. But at the end of the day, I love Jamaican dick. It don't have to be circumcised. I want to get in that sleeping bag and fall asleep in it.
Speaker 2: You pall, you pull the.
Speaker 3: Thing, what do we want to call it? Force cam back?
Speaker 2: You put back the turtle neck, and you just suck.
Speaker 3: I don't if you don't pay, you know I'm not, But I did. I said I only like a little dick. But I did have a big black, uncircumcised jim making dick that I not love. I love so much I can't even sit here and say that. Okay, I have one jam making dick that I love so mother, I was sucking that dick every motherfucking.
Speaker 2: So what mess like? What is it about it. I'm not gonna lie, but it like will make.
Speaker 3: Me just love a dick, makes you like it so much? Okay, so stroke, it's a big thing. And I just like a chocolate like a chocolate.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say, the color a chocolate dick like a chocolate, like a sol chocolate.
Speaker 3: You see, like the undertone is purple.
Speaker 2: What the nice?
Speaker 3: Yes, I love that because I almost forgot about that. I almost forgot about that. Oh my gosh, she said almost about a little dick. I cannot not include this big dick. This chocolate us out to fuck me on the balcony. Oh my god, so good. You know, sometimes you just be a little bit for fun, that's all.
Speaker 2: But you still can hit him out.
Speaker 7: I do spend whatever you want.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, it's.
Speaker 1: Best in this room a second day, because definitely right now I feel like they be acting like they are experts.
Speaker 3: What it dependents are? Are you willing to fuck up your new lice sweat?
Speaker 6: You don't know? Me and Gigi we have that's in common. We really like they want to cry. I want to lash one as long as the where to go.
Speaker 2: This face is over, yeah, over, the hair is over.
Speaker 1: Have you ever have redone after because you had something to do? But then you was like, I'm the suck is dick before I go, and now I gotta get all my ship redone.
Speaker 3: Everything hair, Like why would you because when you you got a light week, or it's just not be all in my hair, my hair. If I'm not coming outside.
Speaker 6: When exactly I feel something good after a good time, I'm sorry, I gotta wash my hair. I gotta get in the.
Speaker 3: Very Remember I remember this time I sucked the dick and I was deep throwing this dick.
Speaker 2: It was the big thing that I was.
Speaker 3: So you get all the way back here, right, and you know how you choke when when stuff get back dick came my momaf and I was still choking, like my what that happened?
Speaker 2: After shot?
Speaker 3: I was like, and then you laughing and you laugh about it like, oh my god, almost.
Speaker 4: She said, And I was laughing about it.
Speaker 7: Definitely, here's your crown.
Speaker 6: That happened to you before two hours you grow in and after I took out, I was still.
Speaker 3: You were choking like I couldn't breathe.
Speaker 6: And after after I started laughing, I had like sears in my eyes and ship and we started laughing.
Speaker 3: Because you got a hom and I like to think I was singing my A B c's like that's one of my things.
Speaker 2: The thing like.
Speaker 5: When I was like, I'm gonna see you, how.
Speaker 6: Did you learn this?
Speaker 7: Like is this something that like?
Speaker 4: Did you know some people like tried like cucumbers and stuff like that?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, did you ever? Since I seen it, we all wanted it in my mouth?
Speaker 2: Myself. I watched some porn when I was young.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: I read an article about it in Cosmopolitan magazine. They had an article and it was called like how to what was it called?
Speaker 2: To perform oral sex? It was a real article.
Speaker 1: I remember this because I read this ship when I was in high school and I used to play sports and we was on the bus going to like another team to play field hockey, and so I was we were having a conversation. I was like, Okay, y'all, here's the article. And so my boyfriend at the time, I called him. I was like, I want to try something, and he was like, bet.
Speaker 2: Let's try it.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: I read this article not good at first. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie. I was young. I used to read it in it they did have a lot of just everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was too much.
Speaker 6: It was a rand.
Speaker 2: And then I don't think I was good because like I didn't know.
Speaker 1: You know, you got to learn how to like make sure you have your mouth like really wet enough, and then learn how to use its like a process.
Speaker 2: You can't do it right a lot of moving part. Because it was good at second dick the first time. I think I was good.
Speaker 6: I was the first time because I sucked a small one the first time, so it felt so natural. It can't so natural. I'll never forget.
Speaker 2: And the thing about it is because you can't do too much section on it. That's that's why I don't like. It's like it's just like all you do, is it?
Speaker 6: Like I mean, I started from from a soul from him being yeah.
Speaker 3: It's a really small one. I just put in my mouth.
Speaker 1: Just as for any guy that's listening, if a girl could put the dick in the boss.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 3: Know, if you can lick your taint, but she's depends on her and how long if.
Speaker 2: She had a long back to hit throat, but if you do.
Speaker 1: But in general, I would say generally it's not that big if she can put.
Speaker 6: I don't recommend learning on a cucumber or a fruit like a or something, because it's not you have to just experience it, like learn from experience exactly, because the cucumber is not not the same.
Speaker 3: You know, like every different man like they dick something I can exactly. Sometimes they like. Some guys like curves.
Speaker 2: Some guys they don't.
Speaker 3: Sometimes don't like them.
Speaker 6: But for me, a perfect dick is like it's straight, it's the right color.
Speaker 2: It's not more like a really straight dick. I don't know why. I like, I have a great I like lot.
Speaker 7: So you have another question, what do you do?
Speaker 4: What tips do you guys give to prevent like from the teeth getting like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got you gotta hide there. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think that's you gotta just learn to like when you it's a sensation, like if you feel your teeth going on there, you did it.
Speaker 3: If you get that right here, I need to basically be touching each other this cheek and his cheek, your teeth, your mouth can be open.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly, that's too.
Speaker 6: But even and let's say like if you're you you have a breathing trouble, you could have it in your mouth without putting your teeth on it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: But not like I read that.
Speaker 6: I never know some guys, but I read aware.
Speaker 1: That some guys like a little teeth action. Right now, some guys like a little teeth action.
Speaker 2: Some guys asked for it.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't had that. I've never had a guy say your teeth. I've also never had a guy say too much teeth? So right with it? Look Laura face over here, Well when is it?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 2: Is there a full album coming?
Speaker 3: I'm not doing an album yet? Okay, No, like I will in the future, but I'm not ready for album yet. But right now I'm putting all singles and I'm be dropping EP or a mixtape.
Speaker 2: Okay, we like that.
Speaker 3: After I really get my feet in Nicks game. That's when I'm giving my album early.
Speaker 6: For you.
Speaker 1: You did a song with Sid of Baby that I love to. I love your Detroit flow.
Speaker 3: So no, I love the baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah we do. He's been up him a skiller, Yeah, been up here before.
Speaker 3: We we'll make good music together. A friend of mine, he will always be my friend. Really love him.
Speaker 2: Okay. See, it's like everybody you work with, you really love them. Yeah, it's genuine.
Speaker 1: You don't work with a lot of people already though, That's what I'm saying. So okay, let's talk about the EP for a second. If you had to put together, like You're all stars for your EP, who would.
Speaker 2: You say, I need to get this person? Definitely Soda m hm, definitely Cardi.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Who else?
Speaker 3: Who I love, love love Summer Walker, which is my sister.
Speaker 2: Okay, that gotta happen.
Speaker 3: Who else?
Speaker 2: I feel like that's gonna happen. Ye, yeah, happen. Okay.
Speaker 3: I would like to work I know this soundscracy, but I would like to work with Shagarra.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, it's not crazy. I love that. Like that.
Speaker 6: That's smart because you're tapping into one all this market. Spanish could use that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah okay, I like that.
Speaker 3: And who I was like, who could you see me working with?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Who would I see you working with? I can see? Let me see for her, you said, siss, I can see you're working with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's actually my friend, don't Yeah, I can see that happening.
Speaker 1: I need and we need some I think a little guy action, a little guy versus girl action.
Speaker 6: Something.
Speaker 2: Need somebody battle the sexes. Yeah, we need a battle of Kevin.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I always.
Speaker 3: Put together he said, always put her name, like in blocks together and Kevin Gates, he said, we like equally crazy.
Speaker 2: Maybe you're a Kodak.
Speaker 6: I like, yeah, I would like to see. I think I could working with Kodak will be a good one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we think we need a kill Bill another remix, another remix, yes, her son kill Bill.
Speaker 1: Oh, now that's a plan right there, because she did the remix with Doja Cat.
Speaker 2: But if she could do like another remix remix and that's the number one song too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think, yeah, I could see that, but I wouldn't want to. I want to do something different with that rap.
Speaker 2: No, that ship would be fired right now.
Speaker 1: It's like a if it was just like a freestyle type of thing that you did it, because that.
Speaker 2: Makes sense for you all find quick and that would be clever. I like that. Let me say, kill Belle you Laura? That would be cute? Is a vibe I love, I love everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's very beautiful too.
Speaker 1: M hm al right, see, look I like but I think you in Kodak with with Sam really good together.
Speaker 2: And I agree with Kevin Gates and young Boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see them all in all of them we went together the EP, right, yeah, nasty.
Speaker 1: Who's somebody that wants to work with you that you haven't done it yet? But you you're gonna get to it.
Speaker 3: I mean, well I just did my future with Nali. Yeah, that just happened. So that's somebody who he reached out to me and told me hop on there and I didn't even believe in my first right now, we don't made a crazy big song. Yeah, like and that's that's my friend, Like you know.
Speaker 2: Like that really like you to we like her? Yeah.
Speaker 3: Always if you see me with somebody that mean a lot of them don't hang I don't, so you don't.
Speaker 7: I don't do that.
Speaker 3: I'm not. I ain't even think like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, same, all right, Like we're looking forward to we're looking forward to the new season eleven Hip Hop. We're looking forward to the EP that's going to be coming at. Is there anything else that we should know about because I know you're going to be doing some acting too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be doing acting, so look out for me and movies and directing movies. I have a company called Good Cat Production.
Speaker 2: So you have your own production. I love that.
Speaker 3: So and you're going to be seeing me pregnant soon in my throat. You're not excited now, No, no, you don't want to have.
Speaker 4: Man, more kids, more kids. You have a number.
Speaker 2: I mean I always say to be realistic, probably like four. Okay, that's seven. That sounds like more more yeah, seven like being.
Speaker 6: The month, I know, and that's when you really like being a mom. You have about seven kids. Yes, seven is per that's my Dominican, so I gets all it's seven seven.
Speaker 2: It's like it'll be six brothers. I'm one sister.
Speaker 3: Amazing, it's amazing, like they deserve everything.
Speaker 2: All right, so you can kind of thank you.
Speaker 1: It was really fun to have you today for the first time ever on lip Service.
Speaker 2: We know you'll be back, all right, lip Service