Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah they can. You can hear us and see this and stuff. Hello, what's up? Man?
Speaker 2: Who do I talk to?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: Talk to me? Are you okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, okay, I'm just kidding. Comfortable.
Speaker 1: How do you feel being a gecko right now?
Speaker 2: It's great and like, uh, it's a little different.
Speaker 4: It's hard to like, you know, I have O c D, so like itching and scratching is a little tough and I'm trying.
Speaker 1: Really you can't. I mean, if you it's it's okay. If you know, you scratch the paint here and there a little bit.
Speaker 2: You have the holes if I wish I had holes in my fingers. Should I be holding this to Mike?
Speaker 1: Can they yeah? Yeah, no, they can get I think they can hear yeah? Are you holding?
Speaker 2: Can you guys hear me? Who might do? I look at you?
Speaker 1: You can look at me, you can look at the you can look at whatever. There's no rule, there's no there's there's there's no uh, there's no rules here.
Speaker 4: I just found out what a mod is. Shout out to all the mods.
Speaker 1: You were you were saying you don't spend a lot of time on the internet.
Speaker 2: Of that was that cool?
Speaker 1: Was that cool to shout out of the bonds. I feel like, you know, moderators, you know, they have definitely a a not what's the word unsung hero they're unsung heroes, so I feel like they would they appreciate a shout out.
Speaker 4: What's like the hierarchy of like, so there's you, you're the creator?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: And then is it go right to MOD?
Speaker 5: And then?
Speaker 1: And then I would say it goes right to mod?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: And then what about But I'm also I have moderator privileges?
Speaker 4: What about MOD? Then after MOD? It's just innocent bystand After.
Speaker 1: MOD, there's there's vi P what's vip? VIPs? Can they so when the chat goes into slow mode?
Speaker 5: How you.
Speaker 1: Can hitch your balls? If you're a Get Go you you know what? Look, I know you said it was I know when I asked you, like, how are you feeling a Get Go costume? You said it's great. Do you feel you seem uncomfortable?
Speaker 4: I'm just a little itchier than when you know, like when like you do something and they're like, hey, you can't do this, and then everything I'm the itchy stuff ever been?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Now, you're the itsues you've ever.
Speaker 2: Been maybe in top three itches? Okay, what is No, I'm just gonna do it. What are those things?
Speaker 1: What are what things?
Speaker 2: Hype? What's hype means?
Speaker 1: It's a hype trend?
Speaker 2: What do you mean a hype train?
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 2: It's like what's.
Speaker 1: It's like there's like people and they're like they are they're they're getting they're getting their hype.
Speaker 2: There are you guys aboard?
Speaker 1: Sometimes? Sometimes I don't question.
Speaker 2: Who watches this year? You got guys? What's making you hype? Right now? That my nuts itch?
Speaker 1: Or they're turning off the chata?
Speaker 2: We're turning it off?
Speaker 1: Are you usually turn off the chat?
Speaker 2: No, don't turn it off?
Speaker 1: Do you have anything you want to say to the chat?
Speaker 2: Well, we got to interact with the chat.
Speaker 1: We don't have to. I don't usually interact with I usually turn off well because I'm well, here's okay, here's the thing.
Speaker 2: I'd like the chat on? Would you guys like the chat on? Of course? The someone send someone send a hype train?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Did they send it?
Speaker 1: But what's been the most persistent thought on your mind lately in life or just in life?
Speaker 2: Hype right now?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 4: Uh, in my life? The most persistent thought. I'm really excited to take a vacation.
Speaker 1: Okay, have you been feeling like burnt out?
Speaker 2: No, I just get excited.
Speaker 4: I like planning things very far in the future, and I have I have a plan to do a small vacation in August.
Speaker 1: That's not that far out.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just a planner.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, what's the farthest out you've planned something before?
Speaker 4: My schedules kind of planned out like a year in advance.
Speaker 1: Do you account for things potentially going wrong.
Speaker 2: Like death, like what type of thing?
Speaker 1: Just anything? I mean, I feel like anything can happen between now and a year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I I mean I don't. I guess I account for it. I don't know whether it's gonna happen or not. But when it happens, you, you know, sometimes the plans change.
Speaker 1: But you know you brought up death. Yeah, And I feel like when people plan like really far, Like do you ever plan something two years in advance? No, that's crazy, because that's crazy because that's a lot of that's a lot of hubris. Like I don't know if I believe in like the juju and energy and whatnot, but like to have the hubris to be like, I know for.
Speaker 2: A fact, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be alive in two years.
Speaker 2: Saying how long is a wedding?
Speaker 1: I feel like a wedding takes about a year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no one even some people don't even make it to their wedding dawn.
Speaker 1: They don't.
Speaker 4: Okay, guys, before we do the real questions on the call and thing, I'm gonna answer two questions on the chat.
Speaker 1: Sure answer to questions, get to markets two questions. Someone said, who is Benny Blanco?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Like is this like a light like the metaphorical who is the question?
Speaker 1: The question has been presented, and then I feel like it's up to you. It's up for you to interpretation.
Speaker 4: Uh, Benny Blanco is a fictional character that I created, and I.
Speaker 2: Went when I was thirteen years old.
Speaker 4: When I went on and when I started embarking on this new musical path, there were many different iterations of my name, and then that's what it was, and it kind of just stuck. And I can tell who knows me from what period of my life by whether they call me Ben or Bennie.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't. I don't know if you're lying right now, but I I didn't know your name wasn't Bennie Blanco.
Speaker 2: My name is not Benny Blanco.
Speaker 1: Are you public with what your name is?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean sure, like you wanted me to say my name.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just asking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, my name is very public.
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 2: My full name? What's Benjamin Joseph Levin?
Speaker 1: Here's Ben Levin?
Speaker 2: Yeah, ben Levin.
Speaker 1: You know I was gonna say name. My name is Lyle Dresher, Dresher. It's German Jewish Dresher.
Speaker 2: Perfect. All right, guys, I don't even know if I want another quite? Do we want? Yeah? One more?
Speaker 1: We said we'll get one more question train someone wants to know, Uh, how do you feel about anal?
Speaker 2: I feel about anal? Yeah?
Speaker 4: My thoughts on anal are as follows. I've done it. I it's not really my bag. Like it's like it's it's cool. I think it's novelty and it's I kind of see the butt is like decoration.
Speaker 1: But it's like, see the butt is decoration. What do you mean by that?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: I I I actually, but I do love licking a butt.
Speaker 1: Okay, I love, but.
Speaker 4: It's just like I don't know, but it's it's so tight and it's so it's you know, it's not all that it's cracked up to be.
Speaker 2: Have you ever done anal?
Speaker 1: I've actually never done any before.
Speaker 2: Wow, what do you want it?
Speaker 1: I'd be open to it for sure. Yeah, but I know that it is like a lot of like preparatory where there's preparatory work, like.
Speaker 2: It's it's you know, it's I don't know. Do you guys?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Do we shut the chat off?
Speaker 4: I was gonna ask if you guys like Danel, but I guess send a hype train if you like?
Speaker 2: You know, all right, let's answer some.
Speaker 1: You want to take some calls? Yeah, yeah, let's Do you feel do you feel I feel that you feel it is?
Speaker 2: Yeah? How do you feel?
Speaker 1: I feel great?
Speaker 2: I feel great? Great?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Swan want.
Speaker 1: Hey? Juan?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 7: Holy shit?
Speaker 8: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: No way?
Speaker 2: Why why is he saying holy Ship? Does he like Aanal? Do you like anal Wan?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 8: I don't why not? Holy Ship?
Speaker 3: I never want you?
Speaker 1: One one one? Are you in a car right now?
Speaker 2: Where are you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I'm I'm on my way to my aunt's house because I work here. You want to work, like in a different city from where you should work?
Speaker 2: Wait? You work at your aunt's house.
Speaker 8: Not on my aunt house. I work like for a painting company that's.
Speaker 2: Tight on one.
Speaker 1: It says here that you're thinking about quitting your job because your boss does witchcraft and he put a spell on the employees.
Speaker 8: Well that's what we think, like he practices witchcraft, and like, listen.
Speaker 1: You know as much as I.
Speaker 2: Where are you at?
Speaker 8: Like I'm on my way to my aunts?
Speaker 2: No, I know you're on here. What state or what state are you in?
Speaker 8: I'm in North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Okay, and there's witchcraft? Are you safe?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: Are you safe?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 8: I'm sorry this calls like I can't hear.
Speaker 4: What are they practicing witchcraft on you right now?
Speaker 2: Are you safe?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 8: No, I don't think so because when I was at a party. I'm so sorry, I literally can't.
Speaker 1: What one are you in? You're not in like a stationary location where there's ron pullover? Pull over right now?
Speaker 2: Hold up?
Speaker 8: No, can you wait for me?
Speaker 1: I'm almost in my No, I need you to pull over right now. And you know I need you to pull over right now.
Speaker 2: You run a live stream. We can't wait. How far away is it?
Speaker 3: Literally?
Speaker 2: Pull over right now?
Speaker 1: Is there shoulder on the shoulder.
Speaker 2: We don't have fun.
Speaker 1: Just give you a ticket.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 1: I need you to pull over right now or we have to move on.
Speaker 8: Oh mom, pus.
Speaker 1: Forward always you're in the car with your mom.
Speaker 2: This is crazy.
Speaker 5: Up.
Speaker 8: We're pulling into a bank. We're pulling into a bank.
Speaker 1: Chill up, We're pulling into a bank.
Speaker 2: Hi mom, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Let me.
Speaker 1: Do you know a lot about it?
Speaker 2: Enough? Do you know?
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, I am so so sorry.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna step off for a minute so I can get one.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, one? Are you safe?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 8: No, I don't think I'm safe at all.
Speaker 1: Why don't you think you're safe?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 8: Well, I went to a Christmas party with him and he was super drunk, and my cousin told me that drunk thoughts are sober thoughts, and hold.
Speaker 1: On, hold on, hold on, hold on. Okay, no, no, we're gonna We're gonna.
Speaker 2: Brown caps are sober cups, he said.
Speaker 1: But he said, uh, drunk thoughts or sober thoughts. Hold on. We need I need you to start from the beginning. Kuan, your boss. You were at a Christmas party with him, and he told you that he put a spell on you.
Speaker 8: He said, He said that if I did anything to him, he would kill me and comfort my family. That's what he said. Those were his direct words.
Speaker 2: Why are you on the phone with us and not with the police right now?
Speaker 8: I don't know. I thought he was just like super drunk, and I thought it was just, you know, super top.
Speaker 4: I've ever told someone I want to kill them when I'm super drunk, or did I want to kill their family?
Speaker 8: I don't know. Man, Like, yeah, I'm very naive and I puss people that that's my problem.
Speaker 2: You trust him to kill you? I would.
Speaker 1: Have you gone to the police about this?
Speaker 8: No, like, no, like, come on, I don't want to put him in Joe.
Speaker 2: He's a good guy.
Speaker 8: It's just that he's really stupid and he just says whatever comes to his mind.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think what's happening is uh Juan Uh isn't having this interaction with his boss, and he thinks his boss is joking, but he's not one hundred percent sure, and so he doesn't want to involve the police in the event that his boss is joking.
Speaker 2: Is that what's happening? One?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, that's basically what's going on.
Speaker 2: You're good, so all right, man.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't even know what to tell him. You got like, are you but you're not scared? But you're scared.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: No, it's because he involved my family. And I was like, Yo, what the fuck? And I told my boss later and she's like, why didn't you tell me? Because I have two bosses. One's a dude and one's a girl.
Speaker 1: One are you Where are you right now? You're at a bank in the car with your mom.
Speaker 2: He stepped out of the car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me talk to your mom.
Speaker 8: I stepped out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can we talk to your mom?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 8: No, she doesn't understand English. No, that's not gonna happen. She doesn't know.
Speaker 2: What if we speak Spanish.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, but that's not gonna happen. I literally don't want to worry her. She doesn't like that I work over here, like in the painting business, and I don't want to cause anymore.
Speaker 1: Want listen our final I would say, uh, thoughts, you know what, go to the police, go to the I would err on the side of cost.
Speaker 4: This is insane, a man, I've never been drunk and told someone that I want to kill them and then followed it up with and your whole family. It's insane.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 2: You gotta look out for yourself.
Speaker 1: And hey, as you said, drunk thought, drunk thoughts can be sober.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never even heard of that.
Speaker 1: You've never heard that expression.
Speaker 4: No, the only thing I've heard of is that if someone says they're going to kill you with your whole family, you either change your name and identity or go to the police or both.
Speaker 3: Why.
Speaker 2: I hope you're okay, man, Good luck to you, man.
Speaker 8: Okay, see you.
Speaker 6: I guess.
Speaker 2: That was insane.
Speaker 1: So how do you feel about the whole setup of this?
Speaker 2: That wasn't this is? That was insane? He's n see you? I guess what the is was he lying to us? Was that just to like get a rise out?
Speaker 1: Oh, We're not going to get any closure from that. I've abandoned all hope of any closure.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had follow.
Speaker 4: Ups with people on this sometimes like like, is there a chance that this guy like this could be real and he could wind up like in the news.
Speaker 2: Not to think about that type of stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think about.
Speaker 2: That was insane. I'd like to hear another this is amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he well, that one kind of confused me because the screening of the call all said that his boss, so he told the call screener that his boss practices witchcraft and I and there was no mention of witchcraft. There was sort of just a death threat.
Speaker 2: And you think it was bad screening or was it bad?
Speaker 1: I don't think. No, no, no, no, there's nothing.
Speaker 2: Wands a little bit.
Speaker 1: There's a little there's no there's no one to blame for. Nothing was bad. There was just what just what it was?
Speaker 2: Yeah, something's a little fishy there.
Speaker 1: Hey, you want to take another call?
Speaker 2: I'd love it.
Speaker 1: Vincent tends to go after girls who are already dating his friends.
Speaker 4: Date that one, Vincent? What the hell's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Vincent?
Speaker 9: Benny?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why is everyone in a car today?
Speaker 9: I'm working?
Speaker 2: So what do you do?
Speaker 4: I'm currently What are you delivering right now?
Speaker 9: Oh? I knew you're gonna ask. It's it's a double order. Actually it's seven to eleven bottle of wine and some tackle bell.
Speaker 2: Whoa same person? Double order?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that you can do a little double order.
Speaker 9: Somebody felt a little classy.
Speaker 4: Now now I'd really like to know have you ever eaten the food or stolen in order?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean, if we're being completely honest.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm now I'm the new door dash CEO. You're fired immediately, sir. Sorry, what's his name? Vincent's Yeah, Vincent, we got your number. Sorry, man, fired. But tell us what you stall, please, No, just tell us what you stall. I'll tell you if it was worth it.
Speaker 9: I mean, it's one time.
Speaker 10: It was kind of excusable because one time I got a flat tire while I was taking the food and I called to support chat and they were like, uh, yeah that I'm so sorry you guys retire just give it to a homeless person.
Speaker 9: And I was like, I'm not doing that. I'm hungry.
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 9: It was? It was a nice little McDonald's combo mcdouble, large fries and a diet pepsi.
Speaker 4: How could you tell was the diet pepsi or coke? Oh, it's sat it on the thing.
Speaker 9: Well yeah, McDonald's doesn't have pepsi. But I know, I just remember it was diet because I hated it.
Speaker 1: Hey, Vincent, it says here that you tend to go after girls who are already taken by close friends of yours.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's been a problem for a while now, since like middle school. I'm like a senior in college now. But yeah, I mean it's ruined some friendships. But like I don't know, if it feels like I can't stop it.
Speaker 4: You know, sounds like you might be an asshole, Like that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Why would you go for your friend's girlfriends?
Speaker 6: Yo?
Speaker 9: And you know, like talking to I know, believe me, but it's it's and it sometimes goes both ways where like I kind of push it and then the girl kind of gives in a bit. So I mean, like it'll it'll it's sometimes that'll.
Speaker 2: Explain us when they give in? What does that mean? And what do you mean you push it?
Speaker 9: Like like you know, there's like an implication.
Speaker 1: All right, So you have a friend, you know they have a girlfriends you like, I don't know, like get her number?
Speaker 2: Do you wait till they get drunk? What do you take me through it?
Speaker 4: Take me through a time where it worked and you mine?
Speaker 2: What are you? You're on a live stretch. I'm going to do my nine here, Vincent.
Speaker 1: Take us through a situation in which it quote worked, say again.
Speaker 2: Take us through a situation where it worked.
Speaker 11: Well, I mean, it.
Speaker 6: Never really works, does it?
Speaker 9: Even if you get to that like, you know, home run, you hit all bases, you kind of still ruin your friendship.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I but I want to know where it No, I want to know where you hit the home run and tell me how it happened.
Speaker 9: Oh so basically, I mean one time.
Speaker 12: It was we were.
Speaker 9: Oh, it was prom and I had to uh meet up with one of my friends at a hotel in Miami, and.
Speaker 13: I was going with uh, you know, close friend of mine, and he brought his girl. Basically we've been talking before that for like a week through the text, you know, and I've heard that they had like kind of brush patches at times.
Speaker 9: And so that day it was prom, you know, we just left the venue, got to the hotel, and my friend got completely wasted and and basically while I was trying to take care of him, I was also talking to his girlfriend at the same time. Put him to bed, uh, and then we kind of just went to my friend's hotel and then you know, you could.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know, Vincent, what happened. I mean, did the dirty.
Speaker 9: You know, I'm a big fan of atl.
Speaker 2: Vincent. You're an asshole girl.
Speaker 4: You fucked your friend got black out, and you blew his girlfriend's ass out.
Speaker 2: You're insane, prom.
Speaker 9: Many what are you supposed to do?
Speaker 6: On pro like?
Speaker 2: What do you mean You're supposed to be a good friend?
Speaker 4: I was supposed to fuck your best friends girlfriendss? What do you mean?
Speaker 2: What are you supposed to.
Speaker 7: Do on like?
Speaker 9: A recent one?
Speaker 1: Vincent? Vincent Vincent Vincent Vincent.
Speaker 2: I'd like to hear the recent one.
Speaker 1: I have my analysis, but sure, what's what? What's the recent one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd love to hear the recent one where you ruined a friendship and fuck your friend's girl up that ass?
Speaker 9: Okay, this was this was problematic though, This one so okay, the last.
Speaker 1: One problem I'm like, I'm scared.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Yeah, I'm scared. I'm scared because I don't know what what the legality.
Speaker 1: I don't know the legality. I don't know the extent to which Vincent's depravity.
Speaker 4: Yeah, goes, tell us a little bit about Vincent slowly.
Speaker 9: It's not it's not far. It's this one's really more like I could use your guys advice on this one?
Speaker 2: Is currently all right?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Vincent.
Speaker 9: So I've been going to the gym with this you know girl, very cute girl, but she was She is an ex of a really really close friend of mine who moved the way to Maine.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 9: I had asked him.
Speaker 11: I had asked him before and because this day they broke up about like a couple of months ago, and I had asked him, is it okay if I, you know, start going to the gym with this girl and you know, you get to know her a bit more?
Speaker 9: And he's he asked me my reasons, and you know, I obviously let him know because he at this point, I've gone through enough to learn that, you know, being open and honest upfront it goes a long way. So I told him and he said it was fine. So then I started, you know, doing my thing, not feeling any guilt whatsoever, but like I should. And then after the fact, he texted me again saying, hey, never mind, I don't want you to do anything with this girl. And then and I'm now I'm here and I don't know what to do.
Speaker 2: Well, did you do anything with the girl?
Speaker 9: I mean, yeah, we had our fun, You had your fun.
Speaker 2: What why would you do that to your good friend.
Speaker 3: That was before he had your friend?
Speaker 1: You're you're hanging out with this girl who's the acts of your really good friend. You say to your friend, hey, it's a cool if I start dating this girl. Your friend gives you his blessing, You start, you know whatever, you and the girl do your thing. Uh, and then your friend says, hey, actually I'm not cool with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that one's if I should stop or not. That one's okay, And then your friend can't can't say yes, Then no, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's the here's the overarching thing. Would you ask, here's the overarching There's like, is there something about like the fact that these women have been involved with your friends that makes you more attracted to them? Is it? Like you feel like you're doing something you shouldn't. So there's like a like.
Speaker 2: A danger that a kink?
Speaker 1: Is it a kink?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: What's what's the deal here?
Speaker 9: I've always thought it must be some sort of kink because I I do get that feeling of like like there I know them, and I I can sneak my way in there kind of and it gets me like I don't know me like you feeling. I guess, But I mean I wouldn't know what the steps would be this up.
Speaker 1: I guess to just I would not sure. First thing is never used sneak my way in there?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, that's not good man.
Speaker 1: I would drop any of the baseball analogies.
Speaker 4: Also, I'd like to know one thing. Have you has it ever not worked?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there's.
Speaker 11: Girls I've been up front like no, you're you're you're a friend of of you know the guy I'm.
Speaker 9: With, Like, why would you even I've been I've been hard, hard rejected a million times that way.
Speaker 2: Okay, have you ever been rejected and then you convinced them?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, yeah, that's just because you know, you're persuasively.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, this is starting to get a little crazy.
Speaker 1: It's definitely uh been a little creepy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but well it's not it's.
Speaker 9: Not like persuadive. It's not like co.
Speaker 1: Listen, vincent, man, you are stop fucking your friends.
Speaker 2: Just stop fucking your friends, axes.
Speaker 1: Stop finding your friends, and then also like find people who who you don't even need to persuade.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like find someone you just like you don't even know. You're like on a walk and all of a sudden, you guys just see each other and and you don't even know and the next thing, you're kissing and you're like in love, and then you're you're you're doing all the things. You're filling up her glass with water on the side of her bed and asking how her day was. Not not trying to convince some girl to fuck you. That was your best friend's girlfriend, so you fuck her on prom up the ass Like it's crazy. You asked me, what what you're supposed to?
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's only been like the worst of the sea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there should never be a word there.
Speaker 9: There's been good ones where I've actually one of one of them. Like I just got really close. It wasn't even that. I like, that's why I when I used the word persuasions, I kind of didn't want to because it's it's not like that. It's like it just kind of happens in some sort of way, so in the best way. I actually got really close with one of my best friends, uh ex girlfriends at that time girlfriend. I did have any intentions for her, but when they broke up, I did. She rejected me, but since we were close friends, she decided to keep the friendship.
Speaker 4: And I could say, and now I get saying that it's crazy, like I think like you should just like, how are your friends? None of these people are actually your friend anymore? Right, Like none of the guys.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, some of them you need.
Speaker 1: You need like a complete overhaul of one or two your entire.
Speaker 2: I you might need real therapy, not gecko therapy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this could definitely be a subject for real therapy. But I mean, look, Vincent, I try to find people who you don't have to convince or persue. I feel like this whole uh uh whatever game of persuasion is like you're like chasing it, like it seems like you enjoy the the whole. Like I'm gonna try to like convince somebody to like me, but uh try try to try to fall out of love with that game, because I feel like it will only lead you to terrible places.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fall in love with like the honest game. Man, what about good old fashioned just meeting a normal person and just like saying.
Speaker 1: Hey, Vincent, is there anything else that you would like to say to the people before we go?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Basically, you know, I'll definitely work on that. I like, I like to take away here. Yeah, yeah, I appreciate it. Guys and Benny, if you could, you know, make another Heat out America.
Speaker 2: With I love that.
Speaker 4: Hey, I was gonna say for you, but I don't know if I was your friend. If I was your friend, i'd hate you.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: You're all you do is fuck everyone's friends. Are you like really hot or something? Are you hot?
Speaker 6: I tell you.
Speaker 9: I mean I'm like, I'm a good looking guy.
Speaker 4: That means he's probably hot. When someone says like they're like good looking, like he's really hot.
Speaker 1: Thank you for calling Vincent.
Speaker 4: Kind of here.
Speaker 9: Put it this way. I think you. I think you would probably want to.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, all right, that's the last that's those the last words from Vincent.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. Yeah, that was that was a little creepy.
Speaker 1: No, it's definitely.
Speaker 4: Look, there was definitely when you started talking about like the persuasion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was gunning. And there was a line that I was like, yeah, this didn't like I'm afraid of this.
Speaker 2: Didn't like that.
Speaker 4: Guys, if you ever meet Vincent, maybe not, maybe stay away male or female.
Speaker 2: Sorry Vincent, but yeah, I hated.
Speaker 1: I hate. I hated that whole thing of like he's like trying to persuade people. It's definitely weird.
Speaker 2: Are we taking another call?
Speaker 1: We can but Ryan has a best friend who's seeking to swing with him. Uh, and he's already here. Let's do it. Let's talk to Ryan. Ryan.
Speaker 6: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 1: How's it going?
Speaker 2: Ryan?
Speaker 6: It's going? Man?
Speaker 1: What you need?
Speaker 2: Are you in a car? To Ryan?
Speaker 6: No, hold on, you're a speaker.
Speaker 1: No one's really like one hundred percent prepared every time they get in.
Speaker 4: Like Ryan, why is everyone is like such a weird thing. Like no One's like, hey, man, how you doing? Like Ryan's like, hey, hey.
Speaker 1: Sometimes sometimes people are you know, it always depends are you prepared?
Speaker 2: Ryan?
Speaker 6: I'm prepared.
Speaker 2: You're prepared? All right? What do you want to what's going on in your life? Ryan?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 6: So I got this best friend, let's call him Johnny. Johnny and his wife have been in an emotional roller coaster since I've known him. But he's he's he's a good guy and like, he's my best friend for a reason. And so his wife got pretty heavy into drugs and ended up cheating on him during this drug binge and Tye, I, I said it really man? Uh Johnny? Uh he came in and he uh say, like still wanted to. Uh, I'm so sorry, give me let me recopert you can.
Speaker 1: You can talk? You're confused.
Speaker 4: I'm confused to Ryan, can you just tell us in this simplest way what's going on?
Speaker 2: You already said the person's name. Here, is your wife here?
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm just to explain what's going on?
Speaker 1: Okay, Hi, Hi, you sound like more concise than he does, just automatically.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can. I can tell you he's like is he he seems.
Speaker 1: A little like drunk or on drugs?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 2: What's what's your name?
Speaker 1: My name is Madison, Madison. Do you feel like you would be able to explain this situation coincisely to us?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Great, Okay, I trust you.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So basically Ryan's good friend. He's calling him Johnny. Johnny and his wife. They've been in and out of we have in jail a lot of really scary situations. We lived with Johnny for a good amount of time when his wife was on a lot of drug binges, and basically the wife feels really guilty for becoming an affair and going back on drugs that she and Johnny have asked us if one of us would like to be in a threesome with them, So they kind of settle the score so even, and she wouldn't have to feel guilty about her affair anymore.
Speaker 2: One of you, Yeah, does that make sense? But that's insane.
Speaker 5: They wanted to ask somebody that they could trust, and we don't know how we feel about it, being me or my husband.
Speaker 2: Are you attracted to the couple.
Speaker 7: Not me personally?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: I don't think Ryan is either, But we've known them for so long. They're very close with us.
Speaker 1: So you're considering having a fuck. So you're considering having sex with this guy's wife as a favor, as a pity fox to their relationship to get even.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's guys, that's insane. Do you realize how crazy that is?
Speaker 5: Because it puts us in a situation like if we say no, are we being offensive?
Speaker 2: And like it's gonna make everything worse?
Speaker 5: Like what predicament does that?
Speaker 2: How?
Speaker 1: Just saying no? You're afraid that this guy you're afraid that's saying no to this guy asking you to have sex with his wife will offend?
Speaker 2: Wait? Wait, okay, so somebody cheated.
Speaker 4: Okay, and there and then the other person is saying they're saying that the only way they could get even is by fucking one of their best friends together, and like you, guys don't think in any way a person that's thinking like this would in the threesome maybe even get more jealous, Like they'd be like, oh my god, well, why are you fucking that person? Why are you moaning more for this? Why are you coming say that?
Speaker 5: We think maybe that's maybe that's, like, I don't know, a good thing, and maybe they can realize that they shouldn't be together. We don't know. I mean, it just depends on how they feel. But she is not the most emotionally stable person to be put in that situation.
Speaker 4: Guys, don't fucking a person who's not emotionally stable in a relationship that's already fucked up and be best friends with them.
Speaker 2: I just don't. It's a recipe for disaster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would agree with that.
Speaker 5: That's what it sounds like. But that's all they They come over every once in a while and they bring it up, and it just it puts us in a weird spot. We don't really know what to say. I would we be flattered or should we be?
Speaker 2: Like no, you should be like.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm so flattered, But like I really think that like not only will this could this put a strain on our friendship, but it could put a strain on your guys relationship. And like, I don't want I can't have that responsibility. And I love you guys too much to like let something so stupid. You guys, if you're gonna do that, I don't judge you at all, but do it with somebody else that's your friend.
Speaker 2: It does a feel good for us.
Speaker 1: That was a perfect script, right there.
Speaker 2: You like that? Where are you? Where you?
Speaker 4: Where are you guys from from Ohio?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Well, look, maybe it's a common thing in Ohio over there, but I never heard of it over here. And I think that the best I think that the best option is what we just said.
Speaker 2: You know, I think, yeah, I would agree with that.
Speaker 1: I think I also totally don't agree with the whole. Like, the only way to fix this is to settle the school. I'm definitely insane. You guys sound like you know it's insane. You guys sound like I don't mean I don't know about your husband. Your husband, You sound sane. You sound perfectly sound of mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't sound aware.
Speaker 5: The moment you see today was his last day of a week of works.
Speaker 1: He's extremely high show. And he's extremely high, isn't it.
Speaker 2: He's very high. That's all right, all right, we will excuse it. Everybody needs to be stone. Look. The moral of the story is don't fuck your best friends.
Speaker 1: Okay, anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what else do you want to say? One last thing? All right, Well, it was great talking to you.
Speaker 9: Have a good night.
Speaker 5: Well, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Yep, it's crazy. Why is everyone fucking everyone's best frien?
Speaker 1: Yeah I was.
Speaker 4: I got to take another call to see if they want to fuck their best friend.
Speaker 1: Hello, Jason, Hello, what's up? Jason?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 2: While Wow, what a voice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he does have a really nice voice, Jason. It says here that you have a hypothetical question that you would like to ask us.
Speaker 14: I do have a hypothetical question I would love to ask.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna plug in my laptop and you can ask any this hypothetical question.
Speaker 2: All right, what's the hypothetical? Tell me?
Speaker 14: Just imagine you were walking late at night, probably back from the store or something like that. You'd probably maybe just I don't know, a.
Speaker 3: Quick run of the gas station.
Speaker 14: You're walking back home, in about two street lights ahead of you, you notice a humanoid figure about like knee height, and it starts running at you at a pretty pretty decent speed. And by the time it finally runs up and is only a foot away from you, you realize that it basically is you, but only just you know, knee height, smaller kind of creature. If it's reaching up at you and grabbing at you, what would your first response be. Would it be to like kick this creature? Would it be to like try to cradle it. Would you accept it as your child, or would you try like deserve it for science. Would you try to, like, maybe I don't know, capture it in some kind of net and bring it to a laboratory. So that was a lot of ones I'll start talking about.
Speaker 1: You want to answer you want to take this away first, I would definitely cradle the small version of me. I would bring it home, raise it as my own. I don't think the way that you've described to this creature, it doesn't seem like it has a very long lifespan.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It also doesn't seem like a baby like it seems like the small miniature thirty or four year old version of me.
Speaker 14: Yeah, Yeah, it's about like toddler height, but it had like the facial features of adult you like your age.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: How did you even come up with this question?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 14: I did not want to take credit for this. Actually this was a hypothetical question by Zach Hadel.
Speaker 2: Okay, who's Zach Hadel?
Speaker 14: He is a You actually might know him as Psychic Pebbles on YouTube. He also did like smiling friends on adult Swim and like a bunch of other stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this wasn't even your question.
Speaker 14: At No, it's actually a question we asked a V.
Speaker 6: Sauce.
Speaker 14: But I thought it was such an interesting question. I think I really wanted to know what your response would be.
Speaker 2: Who's V Sauce.
Speaker 1: Jason? What's your Jason? What would you do if you saw a tiny version of yourself chasing you? Forget about fuck V Sauce and Zach fuck all the names of the yell simplify this. What would you do?
Speaker 7: All?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 14: Well, to be honest with you, I think my initial initial instinct if it was jumping up and grab it at me, I think I'd be scared. I'd probably push it off to me, to be honest, But my secondary response would be all right. This is a small me. I would like to I would like to createle this creature. I'd like to probably take it in and maybe make it my friend. I don't I want to try to figure out where it came from.
Speaker 1: I'm glad that you've put enough. I wish I hope that this happens to you, because I know that you've I can tell that you've put a lot of thought into what you would do, and I hate the idea of this never happening to you so that you don't get the chance to actually put this thought process to use.
Speaker 14: I don't think it's something that happens to a lot of people too often.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I definitely don't think it happens to a lot of people. Jason. I'd fuck the smaller version of me.
Speaker 1: You know, I was waiting for someone to bring that up. I was waiting for someone to bring that up.
Speaker 2: Fuck the smaller version of me. I'd get head at least, I would just you know, I don't judge. I would just start pushing.
Speaker 1: It would be great if there was like a bunch of them, and then you could fuck the one in the mouth and then you can suck the dick of the oh wow, and then maybe you get like a chain of them.
Speaker 2: That's disgusting. You're disgusting, like.
Speaker 14: An army of yourselves. Also, I want to say really quickly, I remember one time and you said that the first thing you jerked off to was like zero suit Samus from Ball.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I forget that. People can hear you the first time I jerked off to what was the first thing you durned off to? You said?
Speaker 14: You said, like you jerked off like zero suit Samos from Ball.
Speaker 1: That's true, And I was like twelve, it's like.
Speaker 14: Twelve years old.
Speaker 3: You're like twelve.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, that was me as well, mean as.
Speaker 2: Well language you guys, what's zero thinking.
Speaker 14: We're kind of like Eskimo brothers, like Eskimo brothers for zero suit Salmon.
Speaker 1: Hey, look, man, it's an on, it's an it's an on, whatever you would call that relationship. It's an honor having that with you.
Speaker 14: Hey, it's it's it's I think it's an honor for me as well. I'm glad that we have this eternal brotherhood.
Speaker 1: Now, thank you for calling Jason, thank you.
Speaker 6: For picking me up.
Speaker 14: You guys, have a great night.
Speaker 2: Why, Uh well, I don't know who v Sauce is.
Speaker 4: I don't know who Zach Hatel is, and I don't know what that thing they said you jerked off to was ziebun Fuvin like.
Speaker 1: Zero Suit Samus?
Speaker 2: What is zero Suit saying?
Speaker 1: Do you play video games?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 1: What video games?
Speaker 3: Do you?
Speaker 4: I'm a big fan of two K.
Speaker 2: I'm a big fan of Super Smash brother.
Speaker 1: Okay, super Smash but you ear play Super Smash Brothers Brawl?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: What version of Super Smash Brothers Stupid?
Speaker 2: And sixty four?
Speaker 1: In sixty okay? The new version? The two versions ahead of that. For the we Super Smash Brothers Brawl, there was a character in it named zero Suit Samus, and I apparently, at one point on this stream mentioned the fact that when I was twelve years old, one of the first things that I started jacking off to was do you know Henti is?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Was Hentai of this character?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: That's crazy? What what a It's so strange because the way we jerked off was so different than you.
Speaker 1: Oh because you because you're a decade older.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my age, it was so different. There was there was no porn hub, there was no anything. There was a website that I would go do website. It was called Tommy's Bookmark Tommy's book Yeah, it was like Tommy Lee. I guess it was based off of maybe it was like had a picture of his face and then there was a button and you would press and it would show you all the bookmarks and it would say like woman breass bush and then it would be like woman fucked by peanut, like and that.
Speaker 1: Sounds like what I would google when I was first Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, no, but I would be looking and I'd be like, fuck, which one do I choose? Which one do I choose? And then you'd press it and you'd always like, first of all, it's crazy. When we were younger, first of all, take twenty minutes for the page to load, and like if someone called your house, your whole computer shut down because it was on the same line. It was a fifty six K, there was no cable modem. And then finally when you got it, it would just be like a woman like this, she'd be like and it was just be like her rest there was like you be.
Speaker 1: Like, was it like a dial up?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was crazy. And then like we have these things called did you have pop up ads?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Pop up ads? Okay, so like, did you have viruses? No, mac books are pretty good about not getting.
Speaker 2: The virus, So this didn't exist yet.
Speaker 4: Max didn't exist, and there was a you would you would press it, yeah, and you would get like one thing that would be like and that would be like the pop up ad.
Speaker 2: Then your your computer would.
Speaker 4: Get infected and you'd have to download a thing called Norton Anti Virus okay. And then it would get to the point where like you're like that little like startup window at the bottom that would disappear and you wouldn't have one anymore, or it would change the place it was, or it just wouldn't be there and it would be invisible and you just have to guess where things were. And then it would get to the point where like when like I would sign into my computer, the second it loaded up, it would be like and there'd be hundreds of pop ups popping up where you couldn't use the computer and you have to call a man and the man would show up at your house with like a briefcase and he would come and fix your computer. And I would always be like, oh Mom, I'll take care of.
Speaker 1: It, okay. So I just was gonna ask is this is this all happening on, like your family family computer.
Speaker 2: And I'd be like, oh, mom, I'll take care of it. I'll go talk to the guy.
Speaker 4: And the guy would be like, I've never seen this much porn, Like there's just so much porn porn.
Speaker 2: And I would be and he and you fix your computer?
Speaker 4: And you'd have to give him like fifty bucks to fix your computer.
Speaker 1: You know, you were saying like it was woman gets sex with penis bread and you were like, what should I choose? And I'm like, you don't have to choose. You can do you have?
Speaker 4: You can well now and now you can now you can have windows amazing. I and I and I narrow it down till the last second.
Speaker 1: Do you watch a lot of porn? I watch porn often, much porn.
Speaker 2: How often do I jerk off?
Speaker 1: Or how often do I watch pornot? Did you start jerk off?
Speaker 4: Is like it's a battle between ether I'm gonna stay up long enough to jerk off or not. Like sometimes I'll be like, I'll like have the computer too, And I'll be like, and I'll like fall asleep while looking at the work. Sometimes I fall asleep while I'm jerking off. And I can't tell.
Speaker 2: I wake up and I have to check and see if there's come on me or not to see it.
Speaker 4: You'll come in your sleep, no no, no, I like jerk off, and then it's like a haze and I like, you'll pass out mid Sometimes I have to check and sometimes there's no come there, and sometimes there's come there, And if there's no come, I keep going. I've developed a very good clean up system.
Speaker 2: My cleanup system now is incredible.
Speaker 4: So like right before me, I love how excited you look what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: You have the whole podcast up until you talking about I wasn't even born. You didn't look excited, And now your whole body language is completely different.
Speaker 2: I lay a towel that's like a it's like yeah, big.
Speaker 4: On your and you come like toward your face, yeah yeah yeah, and I and I and I just shoot it and it all falls onto there and then I just go like this, I fold the towel over it and I go and I like kind of wring my dick out like it's a tooth based container, and I ring out all the come and then I just take the thing and I throw it on the ground next to me. And then I fall a sleep instantly, and then but I make sure I pee before so.
Speaker 2: I don't have to pee in the middle of the night or in the morning.
Speaker 4: Then what I do is the next day, I use the exact same towel and I use it. I use it more until it's until it's so crunchy that I'm embarrassed of it. And then I wash it in the in the sink, and then I or in the shower, and then I throw it in the laundry after.
Speaker 1: Now, how often are you watching porn when you're jacking off as well? Because then there's a because that's a whole that just because I give like a laptop or pornos much home made pornos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like ones I've made.
Speaker 1: Oh you watch your your okay, you watched videos of yourself having sex?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I like that.
Speaker 4: And then I also watch porn that's like, uh, I don't like I don't care for like all like the porn stars.
Speaker 2: I wanted to feel real.
Speaker 1: Do you have a fair You don't have a favorite porn star?
Speaker 2: No, I wanted to just feel like real.
Speaker 4: I love everything. I love all the weirdest things. What are what are you jerking off?
Speaker 6: To.
Speaker 1: I have like a couple of I don't know if I'm trying to think of anything weird. Nothing weird. Actually, you know what, maybe you could say it's weird. Like there's this website called mom po v. Have you ever heard of this? No, tell me mom pov? And it specializes in like older.
Speaker 2: Women, and it's it's their point of view of you.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no. I don't know why. It's not from the point of view of the I don't know. I don't know. It seems like it's a bad I didn't make the website, but uh, it's it's I think it's it's like primarily like you know the Yeah, yeah, that's not I want. That's not like my default. But no, I don't I've hung out on.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't mind it. I don't mind it at all.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: One of my friends is really into milking. Do you know what that is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, milk coming out of.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no. Milking is when they take your body.
Speaker 1: Oh, they treat you like a cow and they.
Speaker 4: Like there's a whole table and they just milk it until the gum comes out.
Speaker 1: What's the weirdest thing that you jerk off to.
Speaker 2: That I've ever jerked off to, or that I do jerk off.
Speaker 1: That's in your rotation.
Speaker 2: You know what I did the other day, that's crazy. So I was jerking off.
Speaker 4: I was the whole thing was happening, and I was doing it in my in my closet for some reason, it's like a walking closet. So I was like in there, was comfy, I was like on the ground, I was naked, I was spread out and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cool life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's cool, right, jerking off in a closet. So I was looked in the mirror, and I was so turned on by the way. I had never seen my penis in that angle, and I was just so turned on by it that that made me come.
Speaker 1: Your own penis in that angle.
Speaker 4: But it was just an angle. It was so amazing. It was like, it looks so cool.
Speaker 1: Dude, I can kind of see that because when you see yourself hard, you're like you're like reinforcing how turned on you are. Yeah, so it's like it's like an infinite loop.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I loved it.
Speaker 1: It makes sense.
Speaker 2: I loved the way I looked. I thought I looked sick. You ever look at yourself in the mirror thing. You look sick or not?
Speaker 1: Sometimes sometimes how's your dick?
Speaker 2: You got a good one? It's okay.
Speaker 1: I you know, I've I've heard, I've heard or heard I guess been told, or like I think I have.
Speaker 2: Boyfriend dick?
Speaker 1: What is boyfriend dick?
Speaker 3: Mean?
Speaker 2: It's like it's not too big, it's not too small.
Speaker 1: I didn't know there was a word for it, but it was like, not too big, not too small.
Speaker 2: It's cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's great. Sure you could call it cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's great. Or like a girl when she sees it, she's like, wow, you have the perfect dick.
Speaker 1: When they say perfect, I mean it's not too big. Yeah, yeah, you got boyfriend dick?
Speaker 2: Do you did?
Speaker 1: You just curve it all?
Speaker 2: Not to the side up, It curves up. It's like a banana.
Speaker 1: Wad mine curves to the left.
Speaker 2: It's a curver.
Speaker 1: It's a curve.
Speaker 2: How much? How curved? Like like a turn?
Speaker 1: It's probably it's probably like an eighty degree angle.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, it's not bad.
Speaker 1: He do you want to take a call?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought you were going to say something so different.
Speaker 1: Well what did you think I was gonna say? I see it? No, we can do that after the stream.
Speaker 2: You never got nude on the stream, you can't. Oh yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: I mean I've like shown my like fucking like stomach and ship, but like never like my my penis. I've like a pretty hefty stomach. You look good, Thank you man.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, let's take a call.
Speaker 1: We have a guy who's a wind turbine technician. He says he hates where he lives. Doctor this guy, let's talk to this wind turbine technician.
Speaker 2: Are those the things you never know what they are?
Speaker 1: The wind turbines? This guy knows what they are.
Speaker 2: Hello, hello, hey man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hi, Hi, is this the gag?
Speaker 1: This is both of the geckos. Oh, this is this is two geckos. This is therapy gecko. This is a stream. This is on the internet. We're hanging out, we're talking to people.
Speaker 2: We're being geckos, and we'd love to know about wind turbines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really would love to know about wind turbine. What about wind wind turbines?
Speaker 12: Oh, well, they they use winds to generate electricity and stuff.
Speaker 1: And it says here that you have a job as a wind turbine technician, and then you absolutely despise it.
Speaker 12: Well, I don't hate the work itself. I just hate the location.
Speaker 2: Where is it.
Speaker 12: Western Kansas? So you can imagine why I hate the location.
Speaker 2: Where are you from?
Speaker 12: I'm from Missouri originally.
Speaker 4: Why'd you go to Western Canada for wind turbines? I feel like there's some of.
Speaker 2: The states you always see.
Speaker 1: He's at Kansas.
Speaker 2: Oh, Kansas? Oh oh oh oh okay, I changed my theories. Uh okay? Why do you hate your boss?
Speaker 12: He is very strictly business oriented. He's all about the numbers and generating the most electricity and not caring much about his employees as much as I think he should at least not like my old boss. Is a lot cooler than he was.
Speaker 2: Why did you leave the old.
Speaker 12: My new boss is kind of an asshole?
Speaker 2: Why'd you leave the old boss?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 12: I didn't leave him. He got a promotion and left and we got a new boss in replacement of him.
Speaker 1: Now, Ben, do you like everything else about the job? I know you don't like where it is. You don't like Western Kansas, because who really does? You don't like the boss because he said it doesn't care about other people, but like all the other sort of elements to the job that you're co workers, the work itself, how do you feel about that?
Speaker 12: I love my coworkers, all of them, honestly, but it's the work kind of sucks sometimes, but also it's kind of chill at the same time. So the work and the coworkers, they're pretty badass.
Speaker 4: I'd like I have two questions. One, are you climbing up the wind turbines?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 12: Sometimes I am, but the turbines on what don't have lists? But sometimes the lips don't work, and that's the only time.
Speaker 1: I have to climb.
Speaker 4: Okay, And now I'd like to know one other thing. What are your what's your dream in life? Like your dream scenario? Like right now, nothing is an object you can do and money's not an object. You can pick whatever job you want whatever, Like, what's what's the dream?
Speaker 2: What's Ben's dream? Man?
Speaker 12: If I do anything I wanted to do and money wasn't a problem, Yeah, I'd like to be an actor or like a like a theater actor on stage.
Speaker 2: Hmm, you ever done it before?
Speaker 12: But I don't know. That doesn't seem practical to me. Have you done it a lot when I was younger?
Speaker 2: Why don't you start doing it?
Speaker 4: Like like at like a place you know locally first and see if you like it again.
Speaker 12: There aren't very many options for that where I live. That's the problem. There aren't theaters near me. I live in the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 2: Dude, Yet you think it would make you happy to do it again?
Speaker 12: I think it would. And I've actually been memorizing a script that I'm planning on doing next time I visit my hometown, because they have a theater there. I plant unperforming.
Speaker 4: Maybe there's some sort of online performance or something, or like I was, have you.
Speaker 1: Ever like thought about making like TikTok's or doing some sketches?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What about doing your own sketches or something and tiktoks? You know, if you did something with wind turbines and.
Speaker 2: You were with a wind turbine guy and you.
Speaker 4: Were on top of like the wind turbines or just talked about like, I feel like that could be a thing.
Speaker 1: That's a great niche.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a great niche. There's not a lot of those.
Speaker 6: Damn.
Speaker 12: That's a good point, man. I I just I don't know where to start. I guess.
Speaker 2: I mean, you just open the app at the.
Speaker 12: Top, and I'm like, I got my hard head on and my harness and stuff like, what would I even say?
Speaker 4: You don't even need to I don't know, you don't even need Just take a clip, take a clip from this thing when it's posted, and then post yourself on the turbine and show the turbine and then that and then and say I'm the guy and it's gold.
Speaker 1: If we make this as a clip, you have to then even if we.
Speaker 4: Don't make it a clip, you can just take it from the YouTube.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean so, okay, Look, we're telling you about all this. We're floating this idea by you. You know, you seem like you're open to it. What do you think of the chances that you could be convinced after this phone call is over, to actually go up the wind turbine, pull out your phone and do it. What are the chances that is going to actually happen?
Speaker 12: Be honest with us, And if I have a chance tomorrow to do it, I will. I am pretty certain I never even thought of it as a possibility, to be honest, I just wake up early and go to work, and that's what.
Speaker 6: I've been doing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just make stuff to make content creatively well on network it would change everything for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just make some content like for fun.
Speaker 12: That's a good idea.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: Fuck man, I think.
Speaker 1: We just helped you. Yeah, I'm wait, do you have can you do us a favor? By the way, you I assume you don't have a TikTok account.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I have one. I've never made a video or anything.
Speaker 1: You have one? Okay, but you're gonna what can you tell us the username of it so that we can, like everyone listening will follow you and we'll see when you make the wind turbine TikTok?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'll find it though real quick. I get on my TikTok and remember it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, get on your TikTok right now? Is you definitely changed it to the wind turbine?
Speaker 2: Guy?
Speaker 1: The wind turbine is If that's not taken, please change it to the wind turbine.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: I'm curious what it is now? If it's just like Ben thirty five for show, it's how you been, It's how you be?
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Just is it? There's no numbers or anything, just how Yeah?
Speaker 12: Then yeah, it's h O W Y A B E N.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's gold. You're on your way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you already have like one of the most important parts.
Speaker 2: Your name is amazing.
Speaker 1: Also, you were the first you know what. Also, you were the first person to come up with that, because it's not.
Speaker 7: How you been.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're the first guy ever to come up with how you ban.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna follow you, though, and I'm gonna check. I'm gonna check. I'm gonna give you like a few days, but I'm gonna check. I'm gonna make sure you.
Speaker 3: Did this well.
Speaker 12: Now I have pressure under me, so I have to do it.
Speaker 2: No, there's no pressure. This guy's in a fucking Geico Geck. Costume. Doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Just live your life and if it makes you happy, do it, U Ben, Is there anything else?
Speaker 12: I'm gonna do it because I want you, because.
Speaker 2: You told me beautiful, good, I love you. Got anything else you want to say to the computer?
Speaker 1: Is that what you said?
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 12: H No, guys, just appreciate what you have before you die and take advantage of what you have.
Speaker 2: That's I love that. I really like it, man.
Speaker 1: I want to tell you about it's. It's it's it's a disservice for you to not make stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like you, man, I like you a lot.
Speaker 12: I like you guys too, just from a few minutes I've had with you.
Speaker 2: All right, man, it was great talking to you. My favorite call the night. Honest.
Speaker 4: You guys have a great rest of your night, all right, to take care of them peace, all right, good night.
Speaker 2: I love that guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's great. I'm i'm, I'm. I like this show.
Speaker 2: Or does anyone ever just hit you hit it home with you?
Speaker 1: Actually know what I have? I cried once? Really Yeah it's sad.
Speaker 2: We can talk about okay, uh.
Speaker 1: Some it's like some uh this is probably a year ago. That was like on the phone with a girl who like brought who's brother died. I got really into it. I cried a little bit. Yeah that was the only time. Yeah yeah, wow, when was the last time you cried?
Speaker 2: I think I cried in a movie recently, kind of a movie like yeah, yeah, I watch movies and cry. What movie music makes me cry too?
Speaker 1: Do you ever cry at your own music?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Do you ever make something like beautiful.
Speaker 2: Like finished just to be like fuck, I finally finished? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Does it take a while for you to like crack the code?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, sometimes sometimes it happens right away. Sometimes it takes like weeks. Sometimes I work on a song and then I don't work on it again for like ten years really literally.
Speaker 1: But so you've started something, stopped it, and later, Yeah, tell me about when the time the time you cracked the code and it made you cry.
Speaker 4: Remember, now, I've made so many songs. But you know what else, Some times makes me cry. If I'm like, if I make a song and then I see like I'm at like a concert and I see like everyone singing it, or like if I like see like a like a little girl with her mother and she's like singing every word to the song on scradia, and like sometimes I'm like, I don't know if it makes me cry, but it makes me be like.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, did you bring this up because you felt like you were about to cry? At Ben?
Speaker 2: No? I just love Ben. I love I love that guy. He was a good guy. Like if if like Ben is here, Vincent is here?
Speaker 4: The scale, the Ben Vincent scale, Yeah, the Benatonic scale. It's like a music reference. Panatonic.
Speaker 1: Oh, panatonic. Yeah, I don't know a lot about.
Speaker 4: Music, I said, and I said, benatonic. It's really bad.
Speaker 1: Do you like talking about music?
Speaker 4: I mean sure, yeah, I mean it's not like my favorite topic.
Speaker 2: I don't think, but I like that.
Speaker 1: I well sometimes, you know, I mean, obviously you enjoy the process of making music, but I don't know if you like enjoy like getting in depth conversations about like if.
Speaker 2: Someone wants to really get into it. Yeah, yeah, I get in. Nicole. You're a last caller, Nicole.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, thank you.
Speaker 1: You're welcome. We're on it the heavy here, Nicole. It says here. It says here, Nicolenny.
Speaker 7: I wanted to say that we're both piscey and I love that.
Speaker 2: I love that too, Nicole.
Speaker 1: Nicole, it says here that you're adopted and you recently moved back to where your biological mother lives and you're wondering whether or not you should reach out to her.
Speaker 2: I love this.
Speaker 3: Much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love this. Okay, So when were you adopted?
Speaker 7: I was actually adopted, like when I was technically before I was born. She found out she was pregnant and immediately like tried to find someone to take me. How old was she so yeah, my parents, Oh she was she was twenty two.
Speaker 2: Okay, And what about your dad.
Speaker 7: Oh no, she was twenty one, so she was the same She was the same age I was. Now I don't know about him.
Speaker 4: Okay, And you're moving back, you're saying to your hometown.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm actually already here. I when I was adopted, I went from Arizona to Ohio, and now I'm back in Arizona.
Speaker 2: Do you want to reach out to your mom? How do you feel about it?
Speaker 12: All?
Speaker 7: I don't know because from what I know, I don't think her kids know about me and she has like I think I have seven siblings that I'm the oldest of.
Speaker 2: Okay, And and how are your adopted parents? Do you like them? Are they cool?
Speaker 7: They're pretty cool? Yeah, I mean they're older. My parents are in their like mid seventies and I'm only twenty one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And did you how how what was it? What was it like growing up adopted? Like did you guys have like a good relationship? Like do you do you call them mom and dad?
Speaker 7: Oh? Yeah? Like every year, I February eighteenth of my technical adoption day, so they adopted me a year after I was born, even though they had me for the entire year. So like we always good to celebrate for that kind of stuff, like the majority of their family can considers me family. I mean it's been pretty good.
Speaker 2: So it's good.
Speaker 4: So you love you love them, it's you. They're great. Yeah, and there's a part of.
Speaker 1: You the whole.
Speaker 7: Like I don't know if I want to find out, like the side of my mother. Like I don't know anything about my background. I don't know any medical history. I don't know like literally anything.
Speaker 2: How are things going in your life right now?
Speaker 7: Questionable? Why?
Speaker 1: Questionable?
Speaker 7: I've committed to a lot of things that are very expensive and I have no money to do so, which has been a struggle at the moment. What kind of things, Uh, non refundable trips that I can't back out of?
Speaker 2: Could you tell us more about these trips?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: I mean, like it's just one of my friends. I bought a ticket to go see an artist in London, but I have no money to get a plane ticket even I money committed that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Who's the artist?
Speaker 7: Uh, this is embarrassing. I have Harry Styles.
Speaker 4: Ah yeah, oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been to London? Sorry, have you ever been to London?
Speaker 7: Oh? Yeah I have?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you have all these non refundable trips that you don't have any money for. Ye when you say when you say you don't have any money, are you saying like it's depleting all your friends? Are you saying you literally have insufficient funds to like eat food and drink water and shit?
Speaker 7: My current bank account is about twenty five dollars.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you have a job, Yeah, Nicole, do I.
Speaker 3: Have a job.
Speaker 7: I'm self employed?
Speaker 2: But yeah, what are you self employed with?
Speaker 7: I run my own business, uh online. I don't really want to compose it too much.
Speaker 2: What's your business?
Speaker 7: I sell crystals online and I have a pretty big following during that.
Speaker 4: Fuck y oh, you sell crystals, So seems like you got to sell some more.
Speaker 7: My co owner is actually in the chat right now.
Speaker 4: Well, you got to sell some more crystals to go to see Harry Styles for sure, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can use it as motivation to sell more crystals.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm trying to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So how the crystal business must not be going very well though right now?
Speaker 7: It was for a long time and then like we hit like a dead spot in the past like months.
Speaker 1: Can I ask what variables affect the crystal market? Like, what what is the landscape like that too. What's going on in the world that you think is making people buy more crystals?
Speaker 7: That's the thing. I don't know anything about marketing or advertising. They're just they kind of come and they go and.
Speaker 4: I'm what's your crystal company? And you can permay what's your crystal company called? I'm looking it up right now.
Speaker 7: Mine.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's called the Crystal Cottage a Z.
Speaker 1: The Crystal Cottage a Z. What are you on Instagram?
Speaker 9: TikTok Instagram?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Instagram, the Crystal Cottage, easy crystal. We're looking it up. Do you find it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow, the Crystal Cottage. I'll say, oh, these are kind of nice, hollow mushroom cottage sticker. Those are good crystals. I mean, I don't really I don't really know a lot about crystals. I don't really have a good frame of reference. But oh, I like this little skull guy. Do you do you move a lot of crystals?
Speaker 7: Uh? Yeah, we go through if you're like from twenty to one hundred orders a weekly, from like one to like twenty crystals in order.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was gonna word, where do you source these crystals from?
Speaker 7: So? I live in Arizona and Tucson and Arizona is like the big crystal capital of the United States, So we're able to meet with a lot of wholesalers there. Does that force them like directly from mines across the world.
Speaker 1: You had a whole thing going on, like anything. They can't hear you without the part.
Speaker 2: Do you want to meet your mom.
Speaker 1: And maybe give her some crystals?
Speaker 7: I still don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy. I always wonder that.
Speaker 7: Oh A big part of this that I didn't say is she's Mormon?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: I mean? Is that a big factor for you? Are you like a defector from the Mormon thing?
Speaker 7: Oh? I'm jay?
Speaker 2: So, oh are you not allowed to be gay?
Speaker 9: And if the whole thing I'm worried about are you not allowed.
Speaker 1: To be gay?
Speaker 2: And be more?
Speaker 3: That's like a big Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that a big factor about whether or not you want to meet up with her because you're afraid of what she'll have to say about that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, because like it's not accepted and and like at b YU and like places like that which are like big more in schools, you like can't be seen like holding hands and stuff like that. You can get kicked out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Okay, now now I see I'm excited.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 4: Look, you gotta protect yourself. You gotta do whatever is gonna be good for you. This is your life, you know. It's like it's like she's not in your life currently. So if you think it's gonna be good to see her, you can see her.
Speaker 2: And if you don't, then you do.
Speaker 4: You do owe her nothing, and you just owe things to yourself to do whatever you want to make yourself feel good.
Speaker 7: I really like that adviceful. Thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of you. By the way, we were looking at your crystal Instagram, you're doing a good job. That was cool, Like that was a very like competently run endeavor from what we saw.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was very good. I think maybe cool it on like.
Speaker 4: Taking seven million trips and like just make like, you know, get your feet back under you, you know, when the crystal market bounces back.
Speaker 1: I feel like when the pandemic happened, I feel like crystals. I feel like people were like they're looking for some crystals.
Speaker 2: Were huge. Seems to get into pandemic, right.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, some catastrophic event will inevitably happen in the universe to make a lot of people uh, depressed and looking for something and want in crystals. So hold out for that, and then after that you can take more trips to to see your favorite your favorite pop stars.
Speaker 2: You like Harry Styles.
Speaker 1: I love that new song he just put out.
Speaker 2: He's so cute. He's a nice guy. I know him. He's a great guy.
Speaker 7: Can you tell him I said Hi?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll tell him. You say hi and Nicole or what is your name? Nicole? Yeah? I mean, I don't know if.
Speaker 4: I'll realistically tell him, but if I remember the next time I were to randomly see him, and you know, who knows, maybe maybe there's he'll.
Speaker 2: Have crystals and it'll remind me.
Speaker 1: Nicole, is is there anything you want to say to the people before we go?
Speaker 7: Just keep going at it. I don't know. A great night and a great weekend.
Speaker 1: Beautiful, I love it.
Speaker 2: I wish you. I wish you peace and happiness.
Speaker 1: Same here. I wish you good luck with the crystal. Just to reinforce, I feel like if you really put your head down and like focus focused on focused on the biz, I think you got a future in crystals. Oh, thank you guys, have a good night, Nicole.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 1: She was great too.
Speaker 2: She was good.
Speaker 1: Yeah the end, we're done. We're done.
Speaker 2: Yes, so bad.
Speaker 1: Is Is there anything Benny that you want to say? And you don't plug anything?
Speaker 2: You wanna know, I don't want to plug anything anything you want.
Speaker 1: Just say just to write to the computer, to me, to the world. Please. What are your final wrap up thoughts about being a get go on the internet.
Speaker 2: It's a great thing you're doing.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 4: You know, at first, when I first saw this stuff, I thought it was just like funny and like really hilarious and like, you know.
Speaker 2: I'd see it on TikTok and stuff. But it's, uh, I feel like what you're doing is like super rewarding.
Speaker 1: Thanks man. It uh it, It definitely is. When you can kind of like hear that people are like, actually, you can gotta tell when someone is talking when they're like, oh, no one's ever actually asked me about this before, and that find that very awarding.
Speaker 2: I want to come on again. I love it.
Speaker 1: Please, I love this. Come on any time, man.
Speaker 2: This is great. I hope I hope you enjoyed it.
Speaker 4: You know, I've never watched a twitch, so I don't even know why people watch it, but I hope if you watched it, you got what.
Speaker 2: You came for and more and you liked it.
Speaker 3: And like.
Speaker 4: Vincent, you gotta pull your act together. Like Vincent's really got to get his act together.
Speaker 1: I wonder if it's possible that we got through to him.
Speaker 4: Yep, Ben, I can't wait to see your future. How you Ben is incredible. I'll be thinking about that forever.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 4: It was amazing. I'll see you on the hype train and maybe I'll be a mod.
Speaker 2: Could I be a mom?
Speaker 1: I'll make you if you if you make a Twitch account, I'll make you a mod. You have to make. You have a Twitch account.
Speaker 2: You got Discord?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got Discord. I'm Discard. Make your mom.
Speaker 2: I'm on Discord.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll make your mo all right, beautiful.
Speaker 2: I love it all right. I love you, guys. I gotta pee. This was great. Thanks man, This is incredible.
Speaker 1: Bye guys, Benny Blanco, Folks, thanks for coming to my friend. We just we just hit a button.
Speaker 4: The repeat Kid goes.
Speaker 1: On the line taking your phone calls every night.
Speaker 4: Then repeat Kid goes doing his ride. He's teaching you about every life, but he's not really an expert.