Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news, The.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg data.
Speaker 1: We go back the enthusiasm for stockmovers in equities. It goes back to Nathan Hagar this morning, Stocks.
Speaker 2: As a whole, uh, waiting for the holiday and now stockmovers.
Speaker 1: Lisa Mateo is we have Nathan.
Speaker 2: Hager stock analysis there, stock analysis here.
Speaker 1: He's deep. He's called the hockey games to that case, it's ol vatch. Kid's playing somebody. Oh okay, he has the Bloomberg seats.
Speaker 3: Of course he does.
Speaker 1: What do you got?
Speaker 3: All right, let's start with a Novo nor disc right there. Shares have been up as much as eight percent, so the big thing. Yes, it won the approval to sell that pill version of its we Go be shot in the US. They expect to launch it early January. About one and one hundred and forty nine dollars a month. That's what what did it cost for that starting a dose. But the company really needed the boost. I mean the stocks nearly had in value since it started here. Yeah, it was hit by tomp competition. The b A suity market.
Speaker 1: I mean this is true. It's it's a duopoly Lily and Novo.
Speaker 3: Is that how you go correct?
Speaker 1: Yes, the stock charts are polar opposite Novo's basically so so Mike's dealing with a crater and out in Indianapolis. They're rock in the free world. It looks it's better than Apple. Yeah, stocks.
Speaker 3: Forty percent year to date Eli Lilie's how about that?
Speaker 1: So good for Nova?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think Lily is going to release a pill too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's going to be I think really broadened the marketplace because I'm sure a lot of people don't want to do with the injection.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't want to do the injections, and it's a lower price option. Yeah, most definitely.
Speaker 1: Should I do this? I mean sending your opinions here. Should I do this?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Why not? I'm a little worried. I'm still worried about it. But I'm going to lease a route. I'm going to have none food all morning. How many of two and a half it's at least four.
Speaker 2: Nasty?
Speaker 3: You gotta do it, Okay, I want to take you to shares of ship maker Huntington Ingles Industries. Okay, this is ticker HII climbing as much as four percent. So the company said it's going to build this new frigate for the US Navy. Right, but this is a contract. It was already announced, but late yesterday it got a boost because President Trump announced this new Trump class of warships. Its CEO said that they're ready, They're looking forward to helping the Navy. It's going to be a good program. They have confidence in their shipbuilding division. The cost they didn't give a dollar house for the contract, but you know Trump's been touting about it. He said their new ships are going to be like thirty forty thousand tons. They're equipped with nuclear cruise missiles, hypersonic weapons, electric rail guns. He said, they're going to be made with steel instead of aluminum, and they're going to create jobs. So i'd tell you this company if you ever get done.
Speaker 1: To Newport News, Norfolk area.
Speaker 3: There believable just huge shipbuilding areas, Navy ships all over the place.
Speaker 1: It is a huge navy thing.
Speaker 3: It's the biggest one on the East coast.
Speaker 1: Or is it just unilaterally like is he taking an existing boat and putting his name on it.
Speaker 3: These are all new ships.
Speaker 1: These are all new nice. So when is delivery twenty one hundred exactly?
Speaker 3: He says it could do it in two and a half years.
Speaker 2: Stocks up eighty eight percent this year.
Speaker 1: Good good for them.
Speaker 3: Newport News all right, let me take you to Orsted. Their shared have been down about one percent in Denmark. So the backstory of the US is spending the leases right of all five wind farms under construction of the East Coast. It's an industry that's been kind of targeted by the Trump administration. I mean, it's part of this attack on clean energy. But you have the US Interior Department. They're saying it's because of national security concerns. They say the massive turbines may interfere with radar systems. So this is where ORSI comes into the picture. It's said it's considering all options, even legal action, to respond to that US decision to the then those leases for the revolution Win Sunrise Wind projects.
Speaker 2: The Stockmover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live. Catch us on YouTube Bloomberg dot com. And on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business App