Speaker 1: Hello, oh hi, hi. I mean the podcast is only dying because you are letting it die. Oh please, that's all.
Speaker 2: Oh bruh, what I can't I like this?
Speaker 1: By the way, why do we stop doing this because I like? I like it this way?
Speaker 2: Make my MIC's stay there? We go? Gooday, tighten things and whatever, nuts and bolts.
Speaker 1: Welcome to bowl Chat. Hi, everybody, today's Wednesday.
Speaker 2: My mic is lower than yours, but it's okay because I fixed it in post.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Wednesday.
Speaker 2: No, it isn't.
Speaker 1: Look everything's just fine there.
Speaker 2: Yours is way louder, but it's okay. Whatever.
Speaker 1: This is bull Chat. It's the podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm using it. Okay. Fine.
Speaker 1: This is the podcast where we talk about things other than cereal, other than serious. It's the sister podcast a serial Killers. Serial Killers is the big podcast where we talk about cereal. And here we are. My name is Scotty B. And I'm Andrew and uh here we are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here we are. All right? You got anything to talk about? Really?
Speaker 1: How about snacks?
Speaker 2: Okay? Look that works.
Speaker 1: Our friend Ramiro sent us.
Speaker 2: This Fiesta mix. We did this already, No we didn't, Yes, he did. When like a couple of episodes ago.
Speaker 1: I don't think we ever did.
Speaker 2: I just yes, because I had the turbo flat flame us.
Speaker 1: There were two bags.
Speaker 2: I ate one of them on my way home one time. Well I ate this already, all right, then.
Speaker 1: How about another one?
Speaker 2: Okay, check this out.
Speaker 1: You may have seen this, Andrew. I bought these in Target.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Scott. Oh these are the things that I saw.
Speaker 1: These are the goat boxes from General Mills.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I have thoughts on these. Tell me I don't really think that they're smart ideas, and I'll tell you why.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like a lunch a bowl for breakfast.
Speaker 2: I think that's dumb.
Speaker 1: It's a little tray with cereal, dried fruit and some granola.
Speaker 2: Where is my milk? You can put milk in it? It not coulda come with milk? I know it should, No, gross, No, it should, but.
Speaker 1: I also don't. I also don't believe that it's designed to be eaten with milk. You can, but I think it's just an on the go snack box. It's all it is.
Speaker 2: So then I kind of like the idea of a continental breakfast little cereal box versus this. This is just a waste of plastic. Why because it's just a waste of plastic.
Speaker 1: Okay, mother Earth, what do you care? Okay mother or seriously, it's a waste of plastic, soycle it.
Speaker 2: Just put it in a box like it's supposed to be in because the little baby box.
Speaker 1: Because what the oil will eat through the box.
Speaker 2: The oil will eat through this Continental breakfast have survived for years. Just fine? What's a continental breakfast in a box? That's like when you go to the hotel, like a Marriotte bonvoy, they put it in a box or whatever. Yet they when you go to the free breakfast usually they have like a whole bunch of little baby cereal boxes that you can use.
Speaker 1: Oh that yeah, well now it's goodey In any event, they have Golden Grams, they have Cinnama toast crunch, they have Coca puffs, and they have chocolate peanut butter cheerio boxes.
Speaker 2: I just I'm trying to understand why.
Speaker 1: Well, kind of like on an airplane, when you would order the box on Jet Blue, you get one of these, right, I mean the cereal is the.
Speaker 2: Same, Yeah, just dry cereal. I don't really.
Speaker 1: Understand, Like, are you supposed to put milk in it? I would put all this stuff together and put milk, and I think, be pretty good. We don't do that, no, but we can because no, no, we don't do that, but it's given to you like that.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, yeah, separate. Still.
Speaker 1: Did you know that a single cherry tree holds as many as seven thousand cherries? It's bing cherry season. I'm so excited you love cherries well, because next weekend is usually the weekend that they're really on sale. Like, if cherries are more than a dollar ninety nine a pound.
Speaker 2: It's a lot.
Speaker 1: Because I bought a bag of cherries the other day, but it was nine dollars for a bag of cherries because it was four bucks a pound. But you know, in my house, we love cherries.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I know. I try to give them to you and you're like, no, I just my throat closes up.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I swallow the pit and I choke.
Speaker 2: I just don't like the taste of a cherry. Yeah, how about a dried cherry. That's a raisin. That's a great.
Speaker 1: What are grapes, yes, but this is a dried cherry. And know what grape's not a dried raisin. A raisin is a dried grape.
Speaker 2: I love these. These are bitter. I'd eat them by the pound. Dry cherries so good. Well, I'll try the granola. What kind of granola is it?
Speaker 1: I'll tell you exactly what it is if you know anything about General Mills.
Speaker 2: Is it Nature Valley? Yes? Are you impressed? I am.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be Nature Valley is broken up Nature Valley the green package. That's exactly it, right, Yeah, I mean I don't really understand the concept. There's too much cereal here. There should be half the cereal. Yeah, I don't know, but I feel like it's not even a deep enough bowl. If you have milking here, it's going all over the place.
Speaker 2: Is considered hand jamming.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I mean we're not raiding it. But whatever. And yours has blueberries in it? Well, yeah, those are dried blueberries. Did you even read it? No, everyone has a different fruit. I guess the other ones is probably cranberry, and I don't know what else could be dried. Look at that.
Speaker 2: This is a rock. That's not that's a conglomerate. Okay, let's just try.
Speaker 1: I mean, people don't want to just sit here and hear us eat snaxt not true? So, how was your Father's Day?
Speaker 2: Well, haw hasn't happened at the time of recording. Yeah, it did, It was accidentally. Still keep the time over in day over here. That means I have to zoom in and then people are like, why are they so zoomed in? That's the reason why. But Father's Day hasn't happened yet. But we have really nice plans for this upcoming Sunday when it is actually Father's Day when we're recording, I hope it doesn't rain. Is it opposed to? There's always a don't talk about weather. People could be listening anywhere.
Speaker 1: You're right at any time.
Speaker 2: Well, he don't stop crunching East coast. It's supposed to.
Speaker 1: Rain, West Coast.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, it's actually not. It's really not supposed to rain. Don't start that. Okay, good, there doesn't matter. It already happened, so it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Do you have exciting plans just hanging.
Speaker 1: Out in the back yard with my dad my kids? Huh, little Father's Day barbecue, jump in the pool for a bit.
Speaker 2: Nice. Sawyer's banned, so why who? Why is he banned?
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing. My dad gets all angry because when Sawyer goes in the pool, all the hair, there's so much hair, I mean, does you can brush him like so much? But it sits on top and then it goes into the filter where's supposed to go. He says, it clogs it. I don't believe it. A filter catches things, So how does it clog the filter?
Speaker 2: Well, maybe it's just like how a normal shower. After a while you keep putting hair, it gets clogged after a while and it crosses hairballs.
Speaker 1: Right, But hair usually gets caught in the filter basket for the pool. But he's claiming it goes through the basket into the pipes and jams that all up.
Speaker 2: That's a little bit of a stretch, right, So I'm not sure. Luna loves the pool, oh my god, so that we like we can't we have to like ban her from the pool.
Speaker 1: But her legs are so little. How does she swim?
Speaker 2: She's obsessed with the pool. Oh, she just likes to splash though, yeah, we call them splashy uh huh. She goes to like the edge of the pool and you literally just splash her and she tries to catch the water. And then when you're done, she has like a whole meltdown because she's like, I still want to play, but it could go for hours and after a while you're like, I can't do it. And plus you'll water log her because she just keeps swallowing water, right, so you have to stop because that's unhealthy.
Speaker 1: Well, they try to drink it because they don't know.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Sawyer is an Australian shepherd and those dogs do not stop, like, they just go and go and they don't know that they're tired, so they go. And plus he runs around the bricks or a lot and his paws get all cut off, so he's a dope and like his paw will be bleeding, like I don't care, and he'll just keep swimming and keep running and whatever. He's banned and then he limps out. Well, he's banned from my Dad's pull, our friend Scott and Judy. He goes in there all day. He jumps off the diving board, goes out. He loved life there. But you can't really bring him there when those kids because he just gets excited. He pounces right on top of them in the water.
Speaker 2: Didn't you say he attacked you on a dock? You were trying to get out of the water while he was like, I'm helping you.
Speaker 1: Well, no, because he was starting he didn't. He was he was scared because he fell into the sounds, you know, and I was trying to help him, and he was like what he didn't know what he because he in a pool, he knows where the steps are. Yeah, when he's in a giant body of water and you're on a dock, he's like, I don't know how to get out. So he was going nuts and he scraped me, like he gashed my chest gashed. It looked like I had open heart surgery.
Speaker 2: The next day. What something tells me that it's the biggest exaggeration of all time.
Speaker 1: But it's not. You saw the mark.
Speaker 2: I don't remember it looking like you had open heart surgery.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was. It was like a big scar.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's like a big Do you still have it?
Speaker 1: No, it went away because it was oh wow.
Speaker 2: So it wasn't like a big scar.
Speaker 1: I said. It was like a big scar. Looked like a big scar. Oh, got it?
Speaker 2: Got it? Yeah, right, another scott medical anomaly.
Speaker 1: Anomaly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if that's the right word. Well, yeah, because you have all these mystery ailments that just appear and then disappear so quick.
Speaker 1: Are you familiar with tie dyeing at all? Yes, so you know the process?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, because right now in my backyard there's a giant tray full of about thirty pairs.
Speaker 2: Of socks that how long have they been there? A couple of days?
Speaker 1: And they're not dry yet because I left them in the shed where I guess it's damp and what so, then I ran the hose over them and I squeezed them into the drain. But when can I put them in the wash that it won't stain the washing machine?
Speaker 2: I mean when I dry did it? Are the rubber bands still on it and everything?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Some of them fell off, some of them didn't. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's a mess.
Speaker 2: What you need to do is take it all the rubber bands off, right, and even if it's still a little wet, you could throw it in your washing machine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but won't the dye stain the washing machine?
Speaker 2: Are you sure? Yes? Because I went to a TIDEI thing and they held onto it for you. No, No, they gave it to you and you got to leave with it. But they said just leave it. Do like a quick rinse and then throw it like a day later, like more than one day. You're you're more than good.
Speaker 1: But as I was squeezing it out a little bit out of my sneaker, and it's stained my sneaker and it won't come out. So if it's stained my sneak, or why won't it stain the drum of a washing machine.
Speaker 2: Because it's so hot, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just want to make sure because if I put that stuff in there and then well that's what I'm saying, in the washing machine. Yes, I posed it off first, Yes, and I squeezed it out. Yes, the color just keeps coming out.
Speaker 2: I know it's going to because it's dyed, right.
Speaker 1: But if I put it in the washing machine, will any of the die stay in there? And then I watched my underwear the next day and it is tie dyed.
Speaker 2: Now are you sure? Yes?
Speaker 1: If it doesn't, you're buying me a new washing machine? Is that a deal?
Speaker 2: Something tells me you're gonna find the most microscopic no blue dot on your undies and then come back and be like I have all my clothes ruined from you? Also, why socks? Why not sure?
Speaker 1: It's or sweatshirts because she wants to for camp. Cooper and her friend were in the backyard for hours the other day, tie dyeing stuff.
Speaker 2: With the gloves. But are they going to camp?
Speaker 1: Yes, Cooper is going to camp. Fine, your friend is going to Sleepway Camp. But her trunk has to be packed by today for pickup. So I have to race home and I have to wash and dry these socks and hope for the best.
Speaker 2: Wait, Cooper's going to Sleepway coming.
Speaker 1: No, her friends, Oh, Cooper goes to this day camp slash travel thing. Yeah, so there they travel a little bit. Gotcha, she doesn't really she doesn't like to be away away now. She's a homebody and I like that. It's very sweet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not a big fan. I didn't do this Sleepway camp.
Speaker 1: No, I did a travel camp.
Speaker 2: But even then I went to two of them, and I was like, I'm good pizza. It's not for everybody. No.
Speaker 1: I went for three summers and then I was done.
Speaker 2: It's not a camp kid. No, you don't seem it. No, you don't seem very outdoorsy. I'm outdoorsy, but I.
Speaker 1: Don't like to hang out with people and do sports.
Speaker 2: I can do sports. I could do outdoorsy things. It's just I don't know. I like being able to at the end of something to say like I'm going to go home now, right and go home.
Speaker 1: But I also didn't like being told, all right, we're going to play basketball. Okay, meet you on the football. No, I don't know, Like I want to do what I want to do. I want to be regimented and whatever, go hiking on a trail. When I want to do stuff, I want to do stuff. I want to wake up at Revelle at seven fifteen in the morning, everyone down to the flag poul for morning announcements at seven thirty.
Speaker 2: What But to further that point, if I just got out of school where everything is regimented and I had to wake up this early, why do I want to go to a camp where it's basically just school.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess the good thing about it is it's kind of teaching you as a child to get into routines and you know that there are responsibilities in life. Because we had to clean up the bunk and we had to make our beds and keep things clean, and you know, we all had jobs and chores and whatnot.
Speaker 2: It would be interesting to talk to Jake because Jake was like a camp counselor.
Speaker 1: I missed Jake me too.
Speaker 2: I saw him the other day. What's he doing now? He's working, he's a video producer. Saw the other day. Where's he lived? Well, he was here for like a quick five hours before he went on a flight to Greece.
Speaker 1: That's great, Jake. I would have liked to say hello.
Speaker 2: Well, he was only in Jersey City from like three to six. Oh so, okay, and you live all the way on Long Islands. I do. It's hard for you to come to Jersey City. It is. It's a bit of a high time, you know. But for Jake I might have Okay, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I'm a fan. I'm a fan of his. I always one day I'm going to be working for him one day. Okay, I really am.
Speaker 2: That's nice. I'm very excited. I'm excited for you. In the meantime, you're my coozy shipping manager. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I you know what, let's talk about this for a second because I'm not really sure how this is going to work out. You made it sound much more glamorous than it actually is.
Speaker 2: It's not glamorous. I asked you if you want to take care of shipping, and because you are Scott ships to everybody, it just made sense.
Speaker 1: But all I know is Monday, I'm getting twelve giant boxes of koozies delivered to my house. A thousand I have to make room in my garage.
Speaker 2: A thousand pickleball coozies. No, you don't.
Speaker 1: Well, you made it seem like, okay, you're going to get them and then you can just ship them out.
Speaker 2: Yes, that is literally what you are doing. The next couple of ones. No maybe not.
Speaker 1: No, you were like, well you have to open them and count them. Yes, counting a thousand coozies.
Speaker 2: You don't have to, because what you could do is you open up the box. You see that there are five rows of five? How many would that be? Twenty five? But what if one of them only has four in it? Underneath? You're like that underneath, Yes, that's what I had to do the other day with our boat koosies, which are available now. If you go to Koozy Kings on Amazon, there's no plugs here.
Speaker 1: Are you paying for that?
Speaker 2: I don't need to?
Speaker 1: Are you paying I don't need to? Well, where's my company plug?
Speaker 2: Our shipping manager Scott for Kuzie Kings anyway. That happened to me the other day because they shipped them in like different roads, so I had to count a whole bunch of them differently. But for you, you have a you're good at these things. You've already said you want to get them out of the box. If it's a mangled box, like you're gonna do your own thing.
Speaker 1: Well, you said you were gonna come to my house with the first one.
Speaker 2: I promise I will.
Speaker 1: That's Monday, Okay, you're coming Monday.
Speaker 2: Maybe not Monday, but Tuesday.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not waiting that long. I want them out. I don't have room. You think you don't have room in your little apartment. My garage is full of bicycles.
Speaker 2: And how many bicycles do you own?
Speaker 1: Six?
Speaker 2: Why do you? Okay, six bicycles tick up your entire garage.
Speaker 1: Because they're they're up against the wall in those racks things.
Speaker 2: Okay, So to further the point, bikes on racks hanging up in your garage are taking up floor space?
Speaker 1: Yes, because no, because they're up against the wall on the floor, you can't walk past them. If there's twelve cases of Koozi's in there.
Speaker 2: Just do you use your garage? Yes for a car?
Speaker 1: No, I haven't used my car my garage for a car, and just leave them there. No, but we walk in and out of the garage. This is dumb. People don't care about this. I just I want you to help me with the first one. And if it's something I'm gonna deal with and do, I'm in. If not, this is just a trial basis and I'm out. It's just like your friend, your friendship wanted to meet the return manager for whatever his company is. But no, I don't want people's gross. Do you think hand jamming and cereal is gross? How about people rubbing things on their butts and sending it back? And I don't like this? Well, this is a stress right, Oh? People put them in like people put that in their ass crack. They do. They're like, hey, Jessica, I don't like this thing. Watch this and they put it in their butt and they go, okay, now I'm go'n put it in the envelope and send it back. I guess who opens that envelope, the person that gets the returns.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back right after this.
Speaker 1: What happened.
Speaker 2: And we're back anyway. Yeah, you have the weirdest standards for what you think are is like a clean thing and what's a dirty thing? You can't do returns, but like it's just it's wild to me the things that you said.
Speaker 1: Dirty things that were in people's dirty houses. I don't want in my house. Okay, why would I? Okay, I mean it seems like an easy gig. But when you're like, oh, maybe they'll be like ten to twelve packages a week, I think it's gonna be a lot more than that.
Speaker 2: It's not I could already tell you from experience.
Speaker 1: By the way, see my phone's ringing. Yeah, this is more important.
Speaker 2: This is more employing.
Speaker 1: And that's a doctor's office too.
Speaker 2: Then maybe you should answer it.
Speaker 1: Because they're just saying some forms are ready to pick up. I'll just go get them on my way home. Get out of here.
Speaker 2: What are you doing. I'm just checking this, checking your square phone? Yeah, my square phone? Anyway? Can you drive me home today?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? Not really, because let me paint the picture for everybody.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, here we go.
Speaker 1: It's summertime, Friday when we're recording this in New York City. I live on Long Island, everybody's going out to the Hamptons. Yep, they like to leave work early. There's so much traffic that there's not a chance in hell that I'm driving all the way to New Jersey through the Holland Tunnel, bouncing back into the city and going to Long Island. Do you know how long that will take me?
Speaker 2: Hours? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And after this, Nate wants me to go pick up tires, So I gotta go pick up Can we talk about this for a second. So he went on Facebook marketplace. He needs tires for his car, so he found got them on Facebook. Yes, that doesn't seem safe from some random guy. He's like, you live on Long Island, right, I'm like yeah. He's like, do you know where like East bum F Is. I'm like yeah, that's like fifty miles east of me. He's like, okay, well I won't go to that guy. How about Komac. I'm like, okay, that I can do. So he's gonna send me to this random guy's house hold out to pick up tires.
Speaker 2: People have the tires that he needs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for his car or whatever. He needed four new tires and right.
Speaker 2: So someone like who's fifty miles east and someone close.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Doesn't this sound a little shady? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like I don't like I cause I did that one time with uh what was like? There was used to be with some app where you would the furniture or whatever. And I went to this guy's house I remember, right, He like he scammed me. He gave me less than it was supposed to be and he's like all right, and I'm like, but it's more. But it was. It was in a less than desirable neighborhood and I was like, I'm out. I'm not even gonna fight with this guy. I drove all the way here. He didn't even help me. I carried the thing into his house and he gave me half of what we agreed on. And I was in this house with like bullet holes in the wall and I'm like, I don't know what's going on here. I'm leaving and it's I'll never do that again.
Speaker 2: What was that app called?
Speaker 1: It was green, I don't remember what it was called use again or something. I forget what it was.
Speaker 2: Something tells me you just walked into this house and then you just like made yourself paranoid and we're like, oh my god, I'm and safe. I gotta run.
Speaker 1: No, but he ripped me off, so I don't. I don't do that. And this I'm I'm the I'm the go between guy. Yeah, this is not gonna end well.
Speaker 2: I mean, did you do you have this man's phone number?
Speaker 1: I don't have anything yet. Nate's gonna give me the addresses, just like go pick up my tires.
Speaker 2: I'm just confused by that, because so you're going to pick up tires, I have to jam four dirty tires in the back of my car. Yeah, why couldn't he just get new tires? Why can't he just come get him? What am I gonna do when you have a pickup truck?
Speaker 1: What am I gonna do? Once I get him, pring him here to the radio station and do a tire transfer in the street. I mean, I don't understand.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be weird, right, I don't know. I think he's set me up for something. Maybe you'll see him and then you could drop them off at his house.
Speaker 1: His house is not very close to here or me.
Speaker 2: Oh really, Yeah, he lives in Rockland or Westchester. I don't know any of the keys that Connecticut.
Speaker 1: No, that's New York. Something you would consider upstate, but that's fine.
Speaker 2: Something you would consider upstate.
Speaker 1: Anything north of Manhattan is oh my god, what's the Bronx?
Speaker 2: That's basically Albany? What else, Andrew, I don't really have much else. I'm going anywhere on our vacation, which makes me.
Speaker 1: Sad, but neither. I did take off a couple of days though.
Speaker 2: I yeah, I mean, it's gonna be nice. I set aside this vacation to gen genuinely not do anything, okay, because last time I've the past two vacations, I've been working, and I'm tired and I'm tired of working. So I set up time to not work. That's good, I'm saying, no work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm fine.
Speaker 2: Off.
Speaker 1: So the week of July fourth, you're off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 1: What are you doing? Are you going to see some fireworks or something?
Speaker 2: I don't know yet. We'll see. I really wanted to go to the Mets game, but they said those are very high end demand games.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm sure, I'm sure. I'm just looking at the calendar here to see you.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So today is oh Wednesday.
Speaker 2: First, huh?
Speaker 1: And so then so next Wednesday, right, the show is off? I know, and the following Wednesday too. Oh you listen, If we don't bang out two more bull chats, we're not gonna have any and people are gonna be upset with us.
Speaker 2: Well, we could also record it zoom. No, you need to stop being a stickler over this because I can record, but I can record later, and I've said I will do it over zoom like every other podcast. I don't want to sit in my house and report it. I can, So you can't just go ahead and steamroll it and then go Andy's unavailable all the time. Andy's unavailable at between ten and eleven, because that is prime time. You get Elvis without the show, you can do all your work that you need to do while people are still here. You have a job where after the show is over, you can do your production and you can leave. Mine does not work that way. At ten o'clock, I could your schedule stuff. It could schedule stuff, So I make sure I schedule programming meetings, sales calls, all these things. Where they know Nate, who I work next to, we could be on at the same time. I'm just saying you have to be flexible to the person I am who's helping.
Speaker 1: You should be scheduling everything after ten forty five.
Speaker 2: I cannot do that.
Speaker 1: I think you.
Speaker 2: I cannot, Scott, and you know this, and you sit there and you say that. I say, I will do it with you. Let's do it at like three o'clock on zoom, and you just go, No, Andy's unavailable. Let me go and do a twenty five minute podcast saying how unavailable he is and whoa is me? I'm alone?
Speaker 1: Did you see the did you see the comment in this one? I love Serial Killers and Bowl Chap, but maybe it's time to end on a high note. It's never consistent, and when Andrew is on he seems annoyed. He's very busy, thank you, and your schedules don't align, So maybe it's just time to end it. Even though I had miss Ball Chap. I love your relationship and your banter. Good luck with everything. I really hope you guys work it out. Love Jessica, Aunt, Jessica good.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. It's really kind of you.
Speaker 1: See it's showing.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying you need to be flexible. I am flexible for what you need. Not really yes, yes, Scott.
Speaker 1: Can you drove me home?
Speaker 2: And you don't? I still edit the pot I still post the podcast online. I still make sure I take care of the videos. I take care of all of that. Or Milton, when's the last time that's not my part of the podcast.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's my part. So that's what I do, all right, So let's not complain about each other.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying, just be flexible. And I'm just saying before all this for podcasts, I'm just saying, be flexible. For recording this. We could do it on zoom, people would love it. Won't do it on zoom. You've heard it here, folks.
Speaker 1: Right, you've heard it here, folks. Our studio where we're doing. I'm not going to sit in my house in my bed.
Speaker 2: Last time I checked. When I did the Newman episode, it was very fun. We had a great time.
Speaker 1: So the audio was terrible.
Speaker 2: The audio was not terrible.
Speaker 1: It was horrible.
Speaker 2: Okay, it was horrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was horrible. I didn't enjoy this, Scott.
Speaker 2: It was horrible. I can't do it because it's horrible. I have standards.
Speaker 1: Jessica does not like this.
Speaker 2: Jessica does like it.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. Please, I'm listening three episodes again.
Speaker 2: She didn't stop listening.
Speaker 1: By the way, you know what the highest rated episodes of the month were when you weren't here?
Speaker 2: All right, just saying, well, do you want to talk to the camera yourself?
Speaker 1: Then the Danielle I'll mute Spencer episode was very highly rated when you weren't here, it was great. So anyway, pull that mic back over, because Romot.
Speaker 2: This isn't a highly rated episode with me on it.
Speaker 1: Romos finished here.
Speaker 2: No, no, I can't. It's not highly rated if I'm not. If I'm on the episode, I've been told we bicker and banter too much. Yes, we can't do it. I'm I'm low rated.
Speaker 1: Now I have a bunch of stuff that I bought at South of the Border that I have to get rid of. So I'm very excited for July. What day of the week is July fourth this year?
Speaker 2: Wait? South of the border? Tacos? Am I thinking on the border?
Speaker 1: Yes, you're thinking on the border? Okay, July fourth?
Speaker 2: To the border? Come on, man, do you that much drugs?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What do you talk to you? You do that much? Dru What are you saying you don't? You don't?
Speaker 1: What is South? First of all, we've had this conver station a thousand times. If you've ever driven to Florida in your life, which you have, you know what's south of the border is. I have never pedro.
Speaker 2: In my life driven to Florida.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that. You're a Jersey kid and you have family in Florida, you've never driven.
Speaker 2: I don't have any family in Florida. Where are you.
Speaker 1: Coming up there?
Speaker 2: Okay? Yeah, what you drive? I've never driven to Florida.
Speaker 1: New York and New Jersey kids have driven to Florida at least once in their life.
Speaker 2: I swear on my entire life, I have never driven to Florida. Why because why would I want to?
Speaker 1: It's fun not to me anywhere on the border of North and South Carolina. Oh, it's south of the bording. It's pedro and it's it's south of the border, and it's a whole complex. And we talked about that. Yeah, because when I drove down to Jacksonville, we saw.
Speaker 2: All you had to say was oh, it's a rest stop, that's here, and I would have gone, oh, I remember that, but instead you had to go road trips Florida. You've done it. Everybody's driven to Florida. If you're from the East coast. It's kind of right a passage if you're kid from here. Never Oh well you haven't passed. Okay, good, Yeah, I don't want to sit in a car for twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: Twenty four. You're not doing it right.
Speaker 2: Ye're not doing it right. Try twenty eight when you stap it all the rest stops man forty eight seventeen at best? Didn't you go to the right the way? Oh Bucky's rules. Yeah, that's where these flip flops came from. That you made fun of. Chonklas my chunklas. Yeah, no, these are that's what they're called. Chonkolas. Chonklas. Yeah, no, they're reef. Those are your tongue claves are good.
Speaker 1: These are very comfortable. But I powerwashed in them, so they got a little messy.
Speaker 2: What my dad was so mad over the pandemic. When I would powerwash with flip flops on, you'd be like, if you miss you say good body your toes.
Speaker 1: You would think so. But I did it to my finger and it didn't come off, not on purpose. It hurts like a bitch, but it didn't even bleed, which I was surprised at because I think takes paint.
Speaker 2: Off of fixtures. I love power washing.
Speaker 1: I know, do you have so power wash satisfying? What do you have to power wash? Literally just said that I did.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying, do you have the power wash anymore? Well, I'm having a problem because it's leaking gas. Oh okay, I was gonna say we should powerwash together, but I'm not going someplace where there's a gas leak.
Speaker 1: Oh if you come out and help me with the koozies, we can powerwash a little. But the power washer choice, the powerwasher that I have. I came outside one day all of a sudden it's stunk of gas and I opened and this gas all over the place, and so the handyman guy came and picked it up. I was like, Nope, no leak.
Speaker 2: I have a question. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The paper shredder that I that thing is hardcore.
Speaker 2: I know that I took from the that other floor. What's leaking from it?
Speaker 1: There shouldn't be anything in there's like a sticky goog. Maybe somebody shredded something with goo in it.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is because I don't think there's any hydraulic flu but there was like a cap on it and I undid the cap and like this gook like maple syrup came out.
Speaker 1: I mean it might be it's big, so it might be so hardcore that there's some kind of lubricant in there.
Speaker 2: I don't know what. I bet you that's exactly what it is, right, it's grease. It greases up those blades. I'm so happy I found that paper shredder. This is like a small wind for me. And I know it's so minor and people probably don't care, but I have wanted ever since we moved to these offices because it was in everything must go sale at the old office, so someone took the shredder all to come here. Yeah. I loved that shredder I used all the time. I love shredders. And then we moved to this office and I said we need a paper shredder, and nobody would listen to me. They're like, why do you need a shredder? And then they bring this giant garbage bat pail that only comes when you ask for it. So that's defeats the point of a shredder because I want to shred something every day. I love that plastic garbage has the lock on it. Yes, So there is a floor in this building abandoned. It's abandoned. Yeah, it's so creepy. We got to go up there. Well, first we went to the wrong floor and I was almost coerced into stealing something.
Speaker 1: What were those glasses why, I don't know. Were they ray banned something. They were like ray band with like cameras and electronics in that.
Speaker 2: And they were like take it, and I'm like, I don't think I should. This looks like it's important. There was a palette, I mean palettes palatable.
Speaker 1: I mean these are probably every bit of a thousand dollars and there were four or five in a box and there were palettes of them, and.
Speaker 2: You were like, take it.
Speaker 1: No, Jeff, I don't want to take it. I mean that guy that took us there said take it.
Speaker 2: And so I left it there, and thank god we did, because that wasn't the right floor.
Speaker 1: I heard the wrong floor. We heard a voice and we're like, wait a second, and I said, hold on, I don't see it.
Speaker 2: Look a pandage.
Speaker 1: I don't see the FedEx envelopes I'm looking for. This is not the right place.
Speaker 2: So then we went up to the actual abandoned floor, yeah. And sitting there, hidden in a box that was underneath tons of stuff was a shredder. It is a giant shredder. It weighs I would say at least sixty pounds or more. I lifted that thing out of the box, and I was shocked that he was even able to do it. But now we have a shredder. You're strong. You can do that, I can you. You are like brute force.
Speaker 1: Like, let me tell you something, if somebody like was walking up behind you and started attacking you, you would.
Speaker 2: Literally kill them. Oh thank you.
Speaker 1: You're you were just like I don't know what you call like undercover strength. Okay from that Book of Men.
Speaker 2: Yeah you pressed that. I knew that. It's stupid strength.
Speaker 1: The bunny right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: He killed Yeah, yeah, he pets it too hard. Yeah, I read that book in school, everybody did. I saw the screenplay, I saw the play of it. I saw the movie of it. Yeah that's cool. Yeah all right, But anyway, I found the shredder. It was a win for me. I hope you all have small winds too.
Speaker 1: And I found you did. I found my fed xenlopes, and I found a bunch of batteries that I'm going to donate. You think I'm a big giant dick. But this flyer came back to the to the house from the town that they're looking for donations of batteries for toys, so, you know, for toys for Christmas.
Speaker 2: Time, toys for Christmas time.
Speaker 1: People don't think about batteries. They donate toys, tons of toys, but a lot of the toys need batteries. I found on this floor, like I mean, hopefully they still work, because it seems like they've been there for a while. But I've found boxes of boxes of batteries, so I'm going to donate them.
Speaker 2: So that was, you know whatever. I love that. Congratulations, Thanks, that's really nice of you to do that. Well, you know, you think I'm a giant eight. I never said that. I never said that. I just wish that you were more flexible with recording time. But donating things is very nice. And donating that for kids around Chrystal holiday times so they could play with their toys is very nice. I try to do the best I can, Andy, and you do a great job. You know.
Speaker 1: I did the US Postal Service, Yeah, stamp out hunger. I always collect things for that and put it out by the mailbox. I wish they would promote that more. I really do, because that is one thing that's so easy. You just go in your closet and you literally take a can of soup and you put it by your mailbox and they take it. If everybody put one can of soup out, could you imagine?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Please, people can spare that.
Speaker 2: My mom during things giving goes like ham at shop Right. Yeah, she fills up those things like crazy. Every time she goes. She always gets like more cans to put in those boxes. And I get three shop Right accounts, so during the holidays, I rack all three of them up and I get three free turkeys and I donate all three of them because I never cooked those. Yeah. Yeah, so that's that.
Speaker 1: I think that shop But would be okay with that thievery, you know, because it's for charity.
Speaker 2: It goes to a good cost. I get it. You know.
Speaker 1: My shop Right did something that is very baffling to me.
Speaker 2: Can we hear it after the break and we're bad? Oh that was a little short there, Andy, All right, we'll check again.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it's over. What's done is done. What's done is done. So anyway, you know, however, they have the self checkout lanes now all the most of the stores have self checkout lanes. So all of a sudden, I went to my shop right yesterday and all but one lane was closed. I'm like, what's going And there's like a guy standing there. He's like, oh, I have to do it now. I'm like, well, then this might as well just be a regular lane. I don't really understand. I said, is there a lot of loss? Is that the problem? He's like, I don't know. They just want us to check it now. I'm like, uh, okay. So there's one, two, there's six, seven, eight, there's nine self checkout registers. One was open and the guy that worked there was scanning stuff. I'm like, can I just do it? He's like, no, we're not allowed to.
Speaker 2: Do that anymore. That's so stupid.
Speaker 1: They also stopped taking cash and giving back cash on those registers a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: I don't maybe it's just your location.
Speaker 1: It probably is. I bet they had a lot of theft there, Like people are like, you know, putting in like the expense of tree ripe peaches as the regular crappy peaches, you know, that way they get their dollar or two discount per pound. People do that. People do it like they'll put the big heavy bag of cherries and they'll go, oh, it's broccoli crowns, you know, and so it'll be a lot less. Yeah, just saying people do that. You put the wrong plu code in what's a plu code?
Speaker 2: I know that's the thing where it's and if it's your on the self checkout, it's like, please enter the code for your peach is.
Speaker 1: Well, no, it wouldn't know if it was peaches until you entered the code.
Speaker 2: Andrew, please put your peaches in the bagging area.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see shop right, my shop right doesn't say what the item is at stopping shop. It does when you put in four O two two, it says, please put your bananas in the in the packing area.
Speaker 2: Please put your bananas in the bagging area. I went to Uniglow the other day Uniclo. Yeah, isn't it glow? No, it's uniclo. Oh okay, it's a unic clue. Didn't know. Okay, anyway, I went there the other day and all you had to do was throw your stuff in this general area and boom, it knew what you bought. And then you just check out.
Speaker 1: You didn't have to do anything, kind of like the Amazon Fresh stores.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, crazy.
Speaker 1: The Amazon freshtoor that was supposed to be coming to my house is not coming anymore. I don't think they stopped building a bunch of the Amazon Fresh stores, and I think mine is one of them. Look see there's a queue there, not a g Just want to point that out.
Speaker 2: Only gets two and a half stars on trip Advisor. Why is trip Advisor rating Uniclo? Can you imagine?
Speaker 1: All right, well, I think that's a pretty good ball chat Andrew, I thought so too. We talked about things, things we should have callers on one day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should. I don't know how to do that. What if we just pick up a phone now?
Speaker 1: Bill Noben's calling. Also, anyone that's calling probably has never heard of this podcast in their life.
Speaker 2: Hey, welcome to Serial Killers. How are you? Oh my god? I love you guys.
Speaker 1: By the way, when Jesse Tyler Ferguson was here the other day, did you listen to it at all?
Speaker 2: Somewhat? Oh? You know what?
Speaker 1: It was? Probably after it was when it was off you weren't in there, But I still listened in this studio. You know the guy from Family Matters.
Speaker 2: No Modern Family learn about TV?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: You can't? What's that me? When you just said he was on Family Matters?
Speaker 1: I know, but I said that the original I did the Family was stuck in my head.
Speaker 2: Now you know how I feel? Erkolo's what? Okay?
Speaker 1: So anyway, Elvis was like, yeah, everyone's got podcasts here, see Scotti in there. He does a podcast that was on air called serial Killers about breakfast Cereal and he goes, yeah, I know that one.
Speaker 2: No he doesn't.
Speaker 1: He definitely because he heard serial Killers and he thought it was the serial that s E R I a L podcast. Yeah, that's what he thought it was. I mean, so it was cool that he said, yeah, I know that, but he doesn't. Jesse Tyler Ferguson, if you're listening to this, I mean, what's up?
Speaker 2: But he doesn't.
Speaker 1: Do you think any celebrity has ever listened to our podcast at all? Maybe I would like any celebrity that's ever listened to.
Speaker 2: Our podcast to just like do something the dm us or yeah, dm us, I don't know, yeah.
Speaker 1: Because no, no, I don't know. Well, I don't think we're good enough for celebrities.
Speaker 2: We'll keep chugging along.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you for listening to Bold Chat. We will see you on Monday with an all new Serial Killers when Danielle and Spencer will be my guest, because Andrew's not gonna have time to record that one either.
Speaker 2: Okay, until we see then say clink Andrew, clink.
Speaker 1: That one's already prerecorded, so I know that you're not gonna have time.
Speaker 2: I know. Yeah, that's why we're saying it was your highest rated one yet.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm talking about the previous ones already. This one, that one will be huge as well. Huge yeah, big right. I can't wait to give I can't wait to give it a fun title.
Speaker 2: All right, Bye bye