Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center.
Speaker 2: Jack Armstrong and Joe Ketty arm Strong and Getty and no He Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: With the arrest of the congress woman Democratic Congress'll give me a break. Did you see her? She was out of control?
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 3: Those days are over, the days of who, the days of WHOA no I did? The days of woke are over.
Speaker 2: That woman I don't.
Speaker 3: I have no idea who she is. That woman was out of control. She was shoving federal agents. She was out of control. The days of that crap are over in this country. We're gonna have law and order.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: That reminds me. I can't let go of this topic. I will in a second. But we got a text from somebody. How come you guys gloss over Trump's obvious decline? Why aren't you talking about that? You know that was one of the big pushbacks during the whole Biden thing. Look at Trump's rambling or when he gets things wrong, which he does, and he does ramble and very thing, but you just heard him. They're not even in the same ballpark of mental decline. It's apples and Volkswagens in terms of mental decline. And yeah, and if you but if you actually believe that, that's the why I want to bring this up. If you actually believe that you have the same level of lying to your self delusion that allowed all this to happen because you're so wrong.
Speaker 1: Because you want it so badly to be true. Yeah, I take a long look at yourself. I don't I don't know what else to suggest.
Speaker 2: What is Trump? You always say about looking in the mirror.
Speaker 1: Uh, if you don't know what introspection is, take a long, hard look at yourself. That was Trump commenting on the arrest of Democratic New Jersey congress gal Monica mcgiver.
Speaker 2: What a crazy story.
Speaker 1: Assaulted cops and ice officials and stuff like that, then try to hide behind race and whatever else the lunatic. Yeah, the charges against me are purely political. Yeah, you're a hack, you're a liar, You assaulted a cop. Enjoy the criminal justice process. I hope it's long in our.
Speaker 2: Gen all in the name of protecting illegal criminals. What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, keep going, good luck in that next election. So on a slightly different topic but oddly connected, there's a great piece by Will swam in the National Review, who's been following California politics and Gavin Newsom's absurdities and the rest of that. He's also the president of the California Policy Center and is California and Will does great work. We ought to talk to him someday. I don't think we have. But so he's talking about as so many people have. The California Globe has done a good job on this too. Gavin Newsom's just shameless gas lighting on the homeless crisis, or shameless dodge on the homeless price crisis, as Will Swain puts it, and how Gavvy boy had the audacity and just I mean, you almost have to have a sense of humor to try to say the real problem that caused California's homeless crisis as it exists right now is Trump's tariffs.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: I mean like wow, wow. The guy's been governor and you know, vice governor or whatever since was it twenty thirteen, twenty twelve. It sits in here somewhere, It's quite a while. And Trump's just I mean, I can't even it's not worth the time to shoot that down.
Speaker 2: It's inspeedently ridiculous.
Speaker 1: But I mean he's just trying so hard to come off as a moderate. As he said the other day, I've been always a hard headed pragmatist.
Speaker 2: He told reporters.
Speaker 1: The hard headed pragmatist did not mention that he has increased the state's budget by fifty percent since twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Funding an array of boutique progressive programs. His green energy initiatives have killed the state's oil industry wall, checking up the price gasoline to the heighst in the nation. He remains the state's cheerleader for a high speed rail project that, five years after it was supposed to be done, hasn't laid a.
Speaker 2: Foot of track, but has burned through at least thirty three billion dollars in probably more. Nothing screams pragmatist like the high speed rail, and.
Speaker 1: Most recently, he spent a budget busting ten billion dollars to extend medicaid benefits to illegal immigrants. He has also spent, and this brings us to our main topic, twenty four billion dollars more than the annual budget of twenty two states in a feckless effort to solve California's worse than the nation homeless crisis. That is where Amy Bublack comes in. Amy is the mayor of Turlock, California, which is not terribly far from the radio ranch. And we and the crew are very very well acquainted with Turlockians. And I've spent many fine hours there and many listeners there, and we greet you and thank you for listening. But she's the mayor of Turlock, which nobody has heard of around the country. But in the hours leading up to his horrific budget performance, which was when he was talking to reporters and.
Speaker 2: Said, I'm a hard headed pragmatist.
Speaker 1: I'm quoting swam here, Newsom seems to have had a kind of nineteenth nervous breakdown. Attempting to explain his whop high profile failure to eliminate homelessness despite spending billions, he blamed local officials as a taxpayer, not just governor. I'm not interested in funding failure anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I won't time to do your job. This is so rich. Californians are vomiting even as they listen. People are dying on their watch, dying on their way. I don't know how do these people get re elected? Ah? Wow, look at these encampments.
Speaker 2: They're a disgrace. They've been there for years and years and years. I've heard that same rhetoric for years. People are trying, kids are being born. They have been there for years and years, while you've been governor for years and years.
Speaker 1: Right, as Red State reporter pointed out, it's almost if he hadn't been either governor or lieutenant governor since twenty twelve.
Speaker 2: Hmmm. But here's the crazy part.
Speaker 1: Newsom decides that somebody needs a kicking, and it's gonna be Amy Boo Black of beautiful.
Speaker 2: Turlock, California, Central Valley.
Speaker 1: He reserved his most lethlamo for Boo Black in a letter that his office leaked to reporters. She first learned of the governor's letter from a political reporter thirty or forty minutes before I got it in my email. Once she read it, I thought, quote, this is crazy. This man knows nothing about homelessness, homelessness. He's going to talk to me, of all people. Newsom said to Boo Black in.
Speaker 2: The letter, it is imperative that the city reconsider its priorities and demonstrate the kind of collaborative, accountable, and solution oriented leadership.
Speaker 1: That this crisis demands enough do your job. Here's what brought that on. The mayor's sin and the action that brought her to gavvy Boy's attention, her refusal to spend the symbolic sum of one dollar that would have unlocked a county homelessness homelessness grant of two hundred and sixty seven thousand dollars in state money. Now reporters, of course, dutifully conveyor belted the governor's letter into the state's largest news outlets, and Newsome then promoted their stories on x truly a lack of ridiculous, lack of local leadership, on absolute moral failure, he declared, throwing the amy bublacks of the state under the bus for his policies. California has invested billions to combat homelessness in Turlock.
Speaker 2: Their only shelter is at risk over a single dollar. The state has done its part. Local leaders need to step up.
Speaker 1: So why would this monstrous woman not spend a dollar? Well, she explained that that two hundred and sixty seven thousand dollars of California taxpayer money laundered through the county and then to we care a homeless shelter in Turlock would have come with no accountability. People who live in the homes near the center have complained for months about the shelter's residents, who are not supposed to be in the facility.
Speaker 2: During the day.
Speaker 1: They pee and poop and shoot up in the neighborhood. They steal from people's garages, the rest of it. And so the mayor says, quote Turlock City councilor requested a simple, reasonable condition that we Care expand access to bathrooms twenty four hours a day. Despite multiple discussions where we Care appeared amenable to this condition, they refuse to make the commitment. Instead, they chose to attend two council meetings and publicly attack the council majority, believing public pressure and threats would override the override thoughtful decision makings. And we respect their efforts in addressing homeless this, but it's clear that change in direction was needed. We could not in good conscience support a grant that did not address core community concerns or deliver greater accountability. In other words, no more unaccountable quarters of a million dollars. These people don't listen, They're not accountable. This is obscene and it's not helping the homeless people quote unquote who actually need help. I'm blowing the whistle on this well found out.
Speaker 2: For that, Gavin Newso attacked. As we found out last year, tens and tens and tens of gazillions of dollars have been spent all over the state without anybody paying any attention to whether it did any good or not. There wasn't even a mechanism for it. That's right.
Speaker 1: When they tried to figure out whether there had been any results, Gavin Newso had to admit, no, we don't even have way to figure that out. Yeah, and Amy said, no, we're not going to continue down the same path that's ruining our town. I'm calling this out. And for that, Gavey, who's naked lust for the Oval office is just embarrassing, decided to go ahead and punch way down to stomp Amy Boublack to support his presidential aspirations.
Speaker 2: Man, he's in a tough place given state of California over the last several years. I don't know how he I don't know how he runs away from it. I don't think he can so.
Speaker 1: No, he's a clever son of a gun for sure, and he will try very hard, but I just think there's too much weight, you know. I tweeted a great picture of a bunch of junkies laying in their own filth and garbage everywhere, with the California State Capitol in the background. It was taken on Capitol Avenue, Capitol Street, Kepital. Very easy to do, Oh yeah yeah, and I captioned it. I think you know, Gavin Newsom for president in twenty twenty eight. All fifty states can live the Californian. Uh, there's no way he can run away from his record. He'll try, but he will feel miserably and it will be a bitterly enjoyable to watch.
Speaker 2: I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 1: I hope the Good Lord grants me enough years that I witness it personally.
Speaker 2: Why are you trying to? Eighty six forty eight? So did the Secret Service actually go see James Comy? I don't know. He didn't interview this morning. Was there anything interesting Hanson there? Comy? I feel like that really revealed the Komy being even more of a dip best than I thought. What'd you do that for? You? Moron? Wow, you have no judgment whatsoever. I always thought his judgment was poor, but it's incredibly poor.
Speaker 1: I think if Komy thought he could get away with it, he would go around in a crown in a long purple rome trimmed in white and black ermine.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna read this tweet I came across and if you have to be a certain sort of person to even get it, but it's pretty good. Tapper's book is like All the President's Men if it didn't name any of the men and was written by John Erlikman. That is pretty good if you know you that. That's really good. More on the way, stay here.
Speaker 5: And gas price is dropping heading into the Memorial Day holiday weekend.
Speaker 2: There's some good news.
Speaker 5: Triple A reporting the national average for gas now at three dollars eighteen cents a gallon. That's down forty two cents a gallon from last year.
Speaker 2: Wow, in time for Memorial Day weekend driving season. That's pretty bad chilling. I'm gonna drive further and faster because gases the cheap.
Speaker 1: Exactly, I'm gonna throw a tow a trailer, nothing in it. He'll put some bricks in it. We have breaking Jordan Hudson News.
Speaker 2: That's the uh young hotty chick Dayton Bill Belichick, who's fifty years older than her. Right, she is told at least one person they are engaged. Oh, why here, wedding bells are ringing. Wow, he's going to marry her.
Speaker 1: Will can't hear the wedding bells because he's deaf because he's old?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Wow, I hope he He's got a pre nup going, or he didn't care. He's old enough he didn't care. Maybe I don't know. Ye, his kids probably care. Does he have kids? I have no idea if he does. They're older than her by a lot, certainly, yes, yeah, yeah, most likely his kids would be what fifty, she's roughly she's roughly reproducing age at twenty four, right, so they'd be between forty and fifty.
Speaker 1: Probably her, his guess. And he didn't have any kids till he was thirty. But yeah, well, yeah, they're certainly older than her, significantly by a lot.
Speaker 2: Is he going to have her? Have them? Call her mom? His kids are old enough that if they were dating her, you'd think, really, you take he'll start a family with her. Uh, that's a good question.
Speaker 1: If she wants a kid, yes, and if he's unsnipped.
Speaker 2: I have a friend probably listening right now, who is a fairly large chunk older than his current girlfriend, not like Bill Belichick, but pretty big chunk who and she is interested in having kids, and he's willing to go along at his age. Yeah, says I'm a good dad, So why not? Wow. Speaking of that sort of thing and time going by, I'm trying to decide. I got to come up with some sort of family vacation idea for me, Sam and Henry this summer where I think could be the last big summer vacation because he's Sam's gonna start working next year, and I know when I started working, I didn't go on the family vacations after that, I worked. So manny goes by fast. I know everybody says that, but it's the reason everybody says that is because it's so true.
Speaker 1: And because we were amazed, as amazed as you are now, So go ahead and express your amazement.
Speaker 2: You should. It's amazing. Yeah. It's a weird thing, the way the mind works that way, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I suppose is there a reason? Is it just a Is there a reason for that? Is there an evolutionary reason for that? Or is just a factor of time and age.
Speaker 1: Well, time flies when you're having fun, time flies when you're completely engaged.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe that's it. I think that's it. You think time goes by faster when you're busy. I suppose that's sure. Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Anybody who's ever you know, had like a retail job, it's it's it's a pain in the ass when it's busy, but it's worse when it's not.
Speaker 2: Because the minutes just drag. I think it's got something to do with how long the days are when you're raising kids two, because the individual day is so long and so tiring, and they still kind of are, uh that the idea of that going by fast just doesn't quite make sense, but it does anyway.
Speaker 1: Well, and I'm spitballing this obviously, but there's also not a ton of time at the end of the day to pause and reflect on the realities of parenting and what it all means in the grand Hey, the kid's got to be a band practice and at six thirty tomorrow morning, So can you quit flasfizing and turn.
Speaker 2: Out the light? What do you mean you don't know where your shoes are for your band outfit? You know that sort of thing. Yeah, exactly endlessly. Oh god, my oldest has my ability to keep track of things and uh, you know whatever genetic I mean, that's something I wish they could have identified in utruo and we could have used crisper technology to fix. I don't care about eye color or whatever that the can't keep track of things gene Oh boy, no boy, where's your ban shirt? I don't know what do you mean? You don't know? How do you know? Or wash it? I want to bring back up again the whole Chinese spy thing from sixty minutes at some point. That's such a huge story that I don't feel well. It didn't get much attention because of Biden's cancer and a bunch of other things. But among other things we need to talk about. Hope you stick around, Armstrong and getty.
Speaker 6: Hijin Ping probably remembers that a lot of revolutions start outside the home country, and he doesn't want that to happen to China, So there's a huge effort to pay attention to the expatriot population.
Speaker 2: I thought that first story in sixty Minutes Sunday Night was so good, and I think it would have gotten quite a bit of attention had it not been for the Biden cancer thing breaking like late afternoon and then being the only story the next day.
Speaker 1: I wonder, just because the among the media is many sins, is the sin of being terrified of criticizing anything foreign, including Chinese espionage espionage agents, which we'll get into in a minute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the long and short of the story is China is spying on us in a way that like practically no country has ever spied on any other country in the history of the world. And the stakes are very, very high and h and we're kind of like not paying enough attention to the extent to which China is not one one hundredths of the attention we ought to be paining being close. But they featured a couple of different things. They featured. One they talked about that jail jails that China had in our country in cities around America, including in New York City. That should have gotten more attention. We should have whoever was president at the time should have gone aps over that. That is not something you put up with a foreign country. Putting a jail in your country and grabbing people off of your streets and locking them up should not be something.
Speaker 1: That you allow and whisking them off to the old country. Sometimes are just beating them and terrorizing them into capitulation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they also had this old guy who was clearly a spy. She was going to talk more about spies here in a little bit, But it's a Chinese spy who was here, and he was doing it for money mostly, is that what he was getting on? Anyway, I was going to bring up the point because we got onto the Joe and I during the commercials talking about the numb nuts maintenance worker at the jail in Louisiana who helped those people escape, and we were wondering.
Speaker 1: What they wouldn't be able to tie it back to him, and we were wondering.
Speaker 2: What his motivation was, if he got paid or whatever. And it just reminded me. I thought of that when I was watching the Chinese spy thing on sixty minutes. I've read a lot about your old timey spies, in particular the great Kim Philby, one of the most famous spies of all time. During World War two and after. He was a brit and was spying for the Soviet Union and ended up escaping to the Soviet Union and lived out the rest of his life there. But all of these, there's all kinds of motivations for spies, and some of them are just dumb, and it's just kind of a I'm smarter than you, and I'm gonna show you how much smarter than you I am. Sometimes it's just flat cash. Sometimes you believe the ideology of the people you're spying for, but that seems to be rare. It seems to be more of a you're just like angry at the power structure you grew up with, like your parents. Sometimes at your parents, sometimes it's your teachers, sometimes at your company, and you just want to strike back at them. Rebel without a com Yeah, yeah, it's it's a weird psychology of people that are willing to do this sort of thing.
Speaker 1: And when you, you know, hear about a read about it in retrospect, you think you took that enormous a risk to scratch that itch doesn't.
Speaker 2: Make any sense? No, No, I mean people sell out.
Speaker 1: Their country and earn themselves the rest of their lives in a cage in Supermax in Colorado for one hundred thousand dollars, right, Seriously, what are you gonna buy a nice pickup truck in the insurance for three months for it, and that's the You're gonna spend the rest of your life in a cage like you're a beast.
Speaker 2: Good decision. Yeah. And then sometimes, I mean, like with China, you have the situation where they will try to force you to spy. Sixty Minutes pointed this out by the leverage they have over your family back home or you being able to come back.
Speaker 1: The Free Press has a great long piece I think. I mean, we can post the link, you'll probably get paywalled. Maybe sign up for their newsletter. You can read it. I don't, I don't remember how it orks. I subscribe. We subscribe because it's so great. But the Free Press is writing about specifically Stanford University and how they have well they describe at first how this one gal was almost recruited by the Chinese Ministry of State Security. The ms jack come in at earlier today. We should know that better than the KGB. The KGB is a relic of history. The MSS is in your town right now, trying to spy on you and yours well.
Speaker 2: As the guy in sixty minutes said, it's the biggest that sort of thing network in the history of the world, makes the KGB like look like nothing.
Speaker 1: You know what, I think I lied to you off the air jack. I think we have not yet played one O two. Let's play one O two, Michael.
Speaker 6: It's sort of the equivalent of the CIA, but it has much greater powers. One estimate says the MSS might have six hundred thousand employees and they are committed to going after the United States.
Speaker 2: We are target number two for them. Who's target number one?
Speaker 6: Target number one is China's own people. When Chi Jinping wakes up screaming in the middle of and I, he's really worried that the Chinese Communist Party was on the path, that the Soviet Communist Party was high.
Speaker 1: So that's an interesting nugget, but worked target number two. That's honor enough for me that the communist Chinese are that interested. But so this piece in the Free Press, let me just read you a little bit of it. For years, concerns about Chinese espionage have quietly persisted at Stanford, yet until now, no attempt has ever been made to gauge how pervasive it is. The answer we discovered after a year long investigation is very pervasive. After interviewing multiple Stanford professors, students, and China experts, virtually all of whom requested anonymity fearing retaliation. Wow, we could pause there and discuss that for a minute. And they don't mean by the communist Chinese necessarily, they mean retaliation by the woke.
Speaker 2: Oh wow courses of California, r of Stanford. Yeah, I brought up to the idea to a friend of mine was quite the progressive who worked in university setting the idea of Chinese spies, and there like I was a crazy right wing conspiracy nut to think there are spies in the university setting, finished the sentence.
Speaker 1: After interviewing multiple Stanford professors blah blah blah request at anonymity fearing retaliation, we found overwhelming evidence that the CCP is orchestrating a widespread spying operation at Stanford. According to Stanford experts on Chinese intelligence gathering, experts are efforts. Rather, the CCP is employed a crowdsourced approach to gathering information at Stanford, dubbed non traditional collection. The MSS uses civilians unaffiliated with the intelligence community to acquire and report sensitive information. The aim of non traditional collectors isn't necessarily to steal classified documents, but rather to quietly extract and know how behind American innovation. And if you know anything about the Chinese all of society effort to gain supremacy in the world, there's a mirror image of it in their intelligence collection efforts. It is classified documents and top secret weapons systems and clandestine pictures at military basis. It's also austrial espionage, stealing of patents in the latest from Nike golf Club.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And it's also just knowing everything that's happening in the US, compiling it, cross referencing it because they don't know when they need it, but they might, which is why the Chinese have a file I'm told on a huge number of prominent or influential Americans. I flatter myself that maybe there's a file on us. Probably not, but I would be honored.
Speaker 2: Can you tell your soul's desire for freedom?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I try every day for freedom. I try every day, sweetheart.
Speaker 1: Stanford hardly the only university where the CCP is using this approach happening across the country, indeed around the world, is Matt Turpin, former US National Security Council Director for China, put it recently, and I quote, the Chinese state uses Chinese students inside the United States to violate conflicts of commitment and conflicts of interest to provide the kind of technologies they would otherwise be denied through export control. In many ways, the Chinese government chooses to weaponize their own citizens to do those sorts of things. And it's a compliment to Stanford's you know, reputation as a center for innovation and technology that it's one of the prime targets. They can learn so much there, AI and robotics, intelligence, I mean software research methodologies, lab workflows, collaborative structures, even communications channels.
Speaker 2: They're getting a lot out of it.
Speaker 1: But again, as I've said many times, just to summarize, although I could talk about this all day, our universities in particular are absolutely infested with official, unofficial, and future Chinese espionage agents.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's absolutely hundred percent true. In the course, so problem is that there's a lot of Chinese Americans, people who grow up in China are now Chinese Americans who hate China. I'm thinking of our friend ying Ma, she went to Stanford actually stand for law school. She hates the Chinese Communist party, she grew up in China. Lots of people like that, and so you end up with that whole you know, black bald communists, witch hunt problems. Sometimes you can't assume everybody who has a Chinese name at your university is a spy because some of them hate China more than you do, and for good reasoning, but a lot of mar So then then what do you do? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely true. Well, but again I cannot. I'm not going to hesitate to call out the reality of it because I fear somebody is gonna go nuts and you know, have some sort of uh Chinese witch hunt thingy.
Speaker 2: I mean, we've we've got to call out reality. Sure, and certainly pretending it's some sort of conspiracy theory that China's spying on us watch sixty minutes from someday night. Well right, Uh, it's absolutely not a conspiracy theory.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's it's unmitiged, hated, undeniable fact.
Speaker 2: It's like gravity at this point.
Speaker 1: But the reason I threw in future Chinese ESPIONA agents in my descriptions was and I say this with sympathy, but just reality, because I believe in protecting our homeland. Thank you very much. I'm a Chinese grad student. We got no interest in politics at all. I'm starting to really really like the United States. In fact, maybe I'm even a Chinese American citizen. I'm an American citizen with Chinese ethnicity, or I was a child of Chinese, yeah, whatever the status is. And then this, you know, this article starts with somebody who is calling himself Charles Chen, who approached several students.
Speaker 2: He's with the MSS. Pardon me, this guy was with the MSS. Yeah, no, yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: But so this Charles Chen puts his hand on my shoulder, reaches out to me and slides into my DMS whatever the method of approaches, and he says, hey, yeah, I understand you're involved in some really interesting research in robotic and AI and stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm fascinated by that. Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: And then he starts making more and more intrusive requests of you that turn into demands to take pictures and you know, reproduce blueprints and that sort of thing, and and you say, you know what, I'm not uncomfortable. I'm not comfortable with this. I can't do this anymore. And he says, gosh, you know your mom and Shinjang really struggling to uh to pay your taxes and the authorities are about to come.
Speaker 2: Down hard on her.
Speaker 1: I mean she's gonna lose her house. I could probably look into that, and that's that's like the gentle version of it. And then that young person who again I'm not gonna hunt no witches, but that person who had no intention of ever in their life becoming an MSS agent is an MSS agent.
Speaker 2: Do you think China wins this twin us? With us? In China, they're winning, right, I think they're winning too. Yeah, do they win? And ultimately.
Speaker 1: No, but that might be the wishes being the father of my thoughts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I said earlier, if it's no, it's because of their own internal problems like with the population and their economy and all that sort of stuff. If it weren't for that, I absolutely think they'd win. We're decadent, uh.
Speaker 1: Stupid, stupid speaking for myself, right, society In the long long run, I like our chances.
Speaker 2: But I will just say this then I'll shut up.
Speaker 1: If the pooh hits the fan, maybe it's Taiwan gets invaded. Maybe you know, whatever causes China to say. Now it's I will not be the least bit surprised. If our cell phones go off, our lights go off, our water systems shut down, ours shut down, our computers, and our banking systems all stop within an hour of each other, I will be horrified, but I won't be the least bit surprised. And I think if anybody, particularly anybody in charge, would be surprised, they haven't been paying attention and they suck at their job.
Speaker 2: You're right, I would be horrified, but I wouldn't be I can't believe this happened at all.
Speaker 1: No, I would be horrified, disgusted, and this is a character flaw, but somewhat smugly satisfied that I've been predicting this for a long time.
Speaker 2: And now, you dumb mother.
Speaker 1: Oh lord, I almost said something unforgivable. Now you know it's true. God, we are so fat and lazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd be thinking, I'm afraid that would happen. We'll finish strong next. Don't we have breaking news? Michael breaking news? Donkey breaking news? No, when news breaks the Donkey brace, it's official. Bill Belichick, former coach of the Patriots, and that Jordan what's her name? Are engaged? Oh? Wow? Wow? Okay? Uh from his standpoint, and why not you know it's toward the end of his life, probably in love? Happy's what's sound like? Nicols?
Speaker 1: Remember Anna Nicole Smith and that eighty eight year old oil guy way back in the day.
Speaker 2: They're almost fifty years apart. If you don't know the story her, you're marrying a guy, you're gonna have a maximum of like ten years where you can do stuff together. Then you're taking care of him till he dies five to ten years after that. Yeah, staff is Yeah. And also I had another question, Oh, I wonder who was pushing it? Was she pushing it, like, hey, you need to if you're not serious about this, I need to move on.
Speaker 1: Or was he?
Speaker 2: I wonder who pushed putting a ring on that thing? Huh right, somebody who's pushing it?
Speaker 5: And now final faults Tom Strong and Getty engage.
Speaker 2: Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty. Low budget, low effort. That makes me laugh every time.
Speaker 1: Hey, let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew. Wrap things up to the day. There is our technical director of Michelangelo, Michael.
Speaker 2: Well hearing this announcement. I know it my afternoon. I got to get the University of North Carolina address, and I'm gonna go shopping for an ice cream maker.
Speaker 1: So no, you've already checked out the gift for industry, Katie Green are esteemed Newswoman. As a final thought, Katie, can we have Katie's microphone now with the mic on?
Speaker 2: Oh? Well, I you know I control the mic. We have an exciting One More Thing was basically what I was saying. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. A personal story from Katie and One More Thing podcast, So check it out. Jack. Final thought for us, Yes, Trump's going to announce today the Golden Dome Defense System for the United States. This is a huge undertaking. I can't wait to hear the details. Wow. Interesting my final thought.
Speaker 1: When Kathy Grew and Jack Black were both young and not quite famous, they hooked up a few times. First time, she wakes up at his apartment asked for a towel so she can take a shower.
Speaker 2: He says there's one in there.
Speaker 1: She didn't see one, only saying I only see the bath mat on the floor by the shower. He said, yeah, that's it. He had one towel that he used for drying off and stepping on too. When he came out of the shower, she was grossed out, but not enough to not sleep with him. A few more times she added something like my mom met him and said, my god, he looks like a serial killer. This is a great shack Black.
Speaker 2: This is for me watching the Minecraft movie insane. Couldn't he wash his face before he does? The movie? So greasy and I'm camp I could smell him through the scream. Darn Armstrong and Getdy wrapping up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 1: So many people, thanks a little time. Go to armstrong giddy dot com for the hot ling said, drop us a note mail bag at armstrong e giddy out tom down dot com.
Speaker 2: Pick up some.
Speaker 1: Ang swag for your favorite A ANDNG fan.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's you. Why'd you have to put in my mind picturing those two together, you young love? Oh God, bless America. I'm strong and Getty.
Speaker 4: You made it right. Moderns riding a long time if they get to choose the team, and they do and it is to it, but damn it, don't mess with them in awak unless you want to get the benefit.
Speaker 2: Mark my word. Lady, Lady, lady.
Speaker 4: What what?
Speaker 3: The days of that crap are over and FU if you can't handle the truth.
Speaker 2: One final message.
Speaker 4: Get Ready Bell Repeat, get Ready Bell, Thank you, Bye bye
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Getty.