Speaker 1: Well, we have come out.
Speaker 2: Your city. One day I get I'll say your comfort zund will be.
Speaker 3: Hot.
Speaker 2: Tell and if you want a little banging again and come.
Speaker 3: Along next Tuesday.
Speaker 4: You have to stand up and you.
Speaker 5: Have to tell Kamala Harris that you've.
Speaker 4: Done a terrible job.
Speaker 5: That crooked Joe Biden has done a terrible job. You've destroyed our country. We're not going to take it anymore.
Speaker 2: Pamala, You're fired.
Speaker 3: Get out, get out, You're fired.
Speaker 6: Clock.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 7: Only seven days left until election day were coming. So you're stay I get saying you.
Speaker 3: Account to sock from coast to coast, from border to border, from c to Shining Sea. Sean Kennedy is on stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload.
Speaker 7: A news roundup, Information overload hour toll free. Our number is eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. It is election day today. If there's voting going on in America, that makes it election day amazing. Joe Rogan revealed today why the interview with Kamala Harris never materialized. Number One, she didn't want to go to his studios where he does all of his interviews. If you want to be on the Joe Rogan Experience, he's the number one podcaster. He's like, no, it's got to be in person. It's not going to be on satellite. It's not as intimate. And she insisted on a one hour maximum amount of time, and he's like, no, I want this to be a free flowing conversation and I wanted to end naturally with Donald Trump. It went on three hours. By the way, Donald Trump will be on Hannity tonight nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel, my final interview with him ever as a candidate.
Speaker 2: But anyway, so.
Speaker 7: It racked up in like no time, somewhere around thirty six million views, and it took me three seatings to get through the whole thing. It was a fascinating three hours, it really was. And it was a great interview. He's a great interviewer, he's a great listener. He has just he has got a great comedic timing to everything as well. But what we're learning from The New York Post today, if you search YouTube using the terms Joe Rogan Trump or Joe Rogan Donald Trump, it didn't bring up Friday's three hours sit down. Now, what the hell's going on? Why would that happen? Is this big tech again putting there there's cinder blocks on the scales of an election.
Speaker 2: It's pretty outrageous.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Anyway, here's Donald Trump when he was on with Rogan.
Speaker 4: There's the rhetoric is also that you're Hitler and that they've ordered to stop Hitler. You have to do whatever it. That was okay, yeah, yeah, and this is I mean, you're hearing this now. Kamala compared you to said your love of Hitler yesterday.
Speaker 5: It's you know, Kamala is a very low IQ person. She's a very low acut.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 5: I'm for taking tests too. I think anybody that runs for presidents should take they should give him tests. And it's not an age thing. It's not based If you look back on history, seventies and eighties, your greatest some of your greatest leaders in the world's world history, longtime world history, they were in their seventies and their eighties. But I think you should take cognitive tests. I think everybody they say it's unconstitutional.
Speaker 8: But I think that's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: I think Kamala should have a test because there's something missing.
Speaker 2: There's something wrong with her.
Speaker 4: Well, I think it's pressure. I think the pressure and the scrutiny. You've been a celebrity for a long time and you understand what this is like. But for someone who's in her late forties, who becomes the vice president, who runs for president, becomes the vice president, and then all of a sudden, the weight of the world is on your shoulders and there's all these people paying A lot of people clam.
Speaker 5: Up, But you be the hevity adent correct.
Speaker 7: Anybody joining us now, former Speaker of the House, Duke Kingbridge is with us. Well, We've been down this road together a few times and I'm dying to get your thoughts and I just basically want to hand it to you. Any comments about you know, why Kamala wouldn't do Rogan, and why she wouldn't do the Al Smid dinner, and why she wouldn't go to McDonald's because it seemed like Donald Trump's having fun and she's just out there screaming nazi, fascist, racist.
Speaker 9: Well, first of all, imagine the pressures that are building. Now here's the person who never won a single vote in twenty twenty when she ran on her own, never got a single delegate on her own in twenty twenty four. Has never been in the arena in a real way because she actually got knocked out, you may remember in a debate by Taulca Gabbert back when Tulci was still a Democrat, and she's just annihilator, so she's never felt the pressure. On the other hand, you have Trump, and I always recommend to people his book The Art of the Comeback, because it's easy to forget. He went through cycles when he faced bankruptcy, very personally and very closely, and he managed to survive. So even before he ran for president, he was used to the pressure. He was used to the idea that sometimes you got to gamble and sometimes you got to make good work. And of course now he's been through a presidential race, four years in the White House, being beaten up constantly, two impeachments, a very bitter election in twenty twenty which he had to come to grips with which took a while, and then becoming a candidate again as the other side tries to destroy you in the legal system. Having been shot at twice, two assassination that's one, the only one that involved a shot. I mean, can you imagine the level of calmness and self confidence that takes to get up while you're bleeding, ask where your shoes are, and then put your fist in the air and go fight, fight Fight. This is not a guy who is going to be rattled very easily. And then you have Harris. She has done nothing, she knows nothing, she's experienced nothing. She's a little bit like a really pretty flower in a hothouse. And now we've taken the flower out of the hothouse and it's out there in the cold, windy world, and she can't perform. I mean this, You know, I probably wouldn't quite use the language of trump uses, but I'm pretty close to it. I just think she's incompetent. Well, somebody said one day. She said to them one day, I don't care how good your baseball coach is. If you can't hit the pitch, the coach is not allowed to step in and do it for you. And she can't hit the pitch using a baseball knowledge. And now, although the fotball guide whether there's another analogy, but I think it's a reasonable one. In fact, somebody said that she couldn't even perform at T ball. Uh and I think there's a lot to that because she's all she's not going for her giggling, you know. And then if you watch her, even the stupid setup she did with the Governor of Michigan where they were supposedly at a bar and supposedly didn't realize that cameras were immediately behind them, et cetera. Her major contribution is to giggle. Now in a day, and I said, this common in a dangerous world with wars across the Middle East, with the Russian Ukrainian War underway, but the Chinese Communists, well, you know, practicing to invade Taiwan. Having a commander in chief whose greatest strength is giggle would be really, really dangerous.
Speaker 7: You know, as you look at and I think more than anybody, and I got to the point where I don't think it was fair to this audience to play it again or or mention it again. But every stated position she's had, she's never been questioned about any of it. Mister Speaker co sponsored the radical Green New Deal ninety three trillion dollars, said she would eliminate the filibuster to pass it with Bernie Sanders, you know, co sponsored with Bernie the government health care for all, Medicare for all, and the elimination of private health insurance. You know, she believes in mandatory gun buybacks. I would call that confiscation. She would ban fracking and drilling, and she said a numerous times and only an election year. Conversion is she's saying something very different that I really don't believe. He has supported defunding his mantling, reimagining ice and the police in her own words. You know, this is somebody that doesn't think we should say the words radical islamic terrorism, or say the words illegal alien. I've never seen somebody more radical and extreme, and I'm concerned about the outcome because I love our country.
Speaker 9: Well, just gave him a nasty Then then you're asking me, why won't she go to Joe Rogan? She'd be be suicidal?
Speaker 2: I mean, would I invited her for the hour? He said no to me, I'm surprised.
Speaker 9: See, now you should have You should invite her for an hour and promise that you won't say anything.
Speaker 7: That's impossible. You know me too, Well, that's impossible.
Speaker 9: You know, but you know, I mean, just think about what you just did. You know that if you had her on and I think Rogan would do the same thing, not in a harsh heavy He's not as political as you and I are, and I think he's interested in a genuine conversation. But you can't be a public figure with all these things on tape and not think that they're going to surface.
Speaker 2: But they didn't.
Speaker 7: The state run media mob gave her a pass the whole campaign.
Speaker 9: But the genius of America is that we are bigger than the people who run PROVDA. And as the fact is, no matter what the New York Time, in the Washington Post and the big networks do, in the end, we talk to each other and we begin to figure it out, and if anything, it just further discredits them. I'm taking great joy in the fact that there are rumors that the Post may have lost Washington Post may have lost as many as two hundred thousand subscribers over.
Speaker 7: Their own rumors that's been printed. I've read numerous articles that say.
Speaker 9: That I know, but I'm not sure that those articles are I don't know yet what.
Speaker 7: I haven't confirmed it independently. I got it, I understand. Yeah, But well, let me ask this. This is the most important question, because I'll never forget the day you became speaker, and I had the honor of being the MC of your event was at the Cobb Galleria, and I saw you earlier in the day and I asked, what would happen?
Speaker 2: How did you think this was going to go?
Speaker 7: And I think between you and Joe Gaylord, you were within one or two congressional seats. And for the first time and forty years out in the worldness, Republicans got control of the House of Representatives. And by the way, a speaker, you balance the budget and you're the last speaker to do it. I think what three or four years in a row, and four years ago, okay, And so you knew then the outcome and you were confident, there was no doubt in your mind. Where are you today on this election because I'm like many people, I'm concerned. I'm telling people to assume that their vote will be to be the deciding vote in this election.
Speaker 9: So this may disappoint you about your your esteem from my abilities, but I knew because in September seventeenth, Joe Gaylord, who had been following all four hundred and thirty five districts, turned to me and said, you better plan to be speaker and we went through district by district from Maine to hoy He identified fifty three seats we're going to pick up. We missed defeating Rostinkowski in downtown Chicago's who actually had fifty four. So on September seventeenth. I believe Gaylord because he's really smart, and I will tell you today and I find by the way that there are a number of really interesting places to go. There's a lot more information today than Noah's back when I was doing this, and so you can you can look around and you can find all sorts of things that you know. I mean, I recommend highly what the work of Mark Alprin does because he listens to everybody. He has enormous sources. And here's what's happening. As of yesterday. Trump's up one in New Hampshire. Trump is competitive in Virginia. He's three behind, three behind in Minnesota. I think he's now going to so so here's my prediction. Trump will sweep all seven states that we think of as swing states. He will pick up Virginia. I think he's going to do a big rally, probably in Virginia Beach. At the end of the week. He is in New Mexico and Albuquerque, and I was just out of Santa Fe for the other Maria School of Law and looked around, and so they're going in to see if they bring New Mexico along. I think there are several other places that are going to start to break, and if that happens, you get almost a Ronald Reagan nineteen eighty kind of victory. I also believe that Trump is going to carry a majority of the popular vote for a practical reading, when you go into New York, and as you know, of course that I were there Sunday night at Madison Square Garden. When you get twenty thousand people in the room, two hundred thousand people applied to come, and when they drove down from Trump Tower, there were people ten people deep on both sides of Fifth Avenue all the way from the tower to Madison Square Garden. What that says to me is not necessarily going to carry the state, because that's a big load. But he's going to increase his percentage remarkably. He's going to increase his percentage in California remarkably, and that means he's going to both win the electoral College and he's going to win the popular vote, which is very important for having the moral authority to achieve the scale of change he wants. And then I believe the other thing will happen is you'll have a pretty substantial Republican majority of the Senate and you'll have a significant increase in how this membership. Now, I could be totally wrong with everything I'm reading and studying, and I'll say what the core of it is when you look at early voting, Kamala Harris cannot attract voters. No matter what people say when you call them at home in a poll, they ain't getting out of their chair and going in voting. And Miami Dade for the first time, Republicans are out voting Democrats. And it's just breathtaking the scale of a change.
Speaker 7: It really is amazing times. They're the coolest thing I've seen this whole election cycle. Is somebody very very smart killed me an AI a model that has rightly when they put in all the data from the last seventy elections, predicted every one of them accurately, and it was very good for Donald Trump. That's all I can say. But with that said, I am telling this audience to have a different mindset to assume, especially if you're in Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada. I am saying to assume that your vote will be the deciding vote, because we cannot get complacent. And I'm telling people in states that are not battleground states go out and vote. A mandate election where Trump won the popular vote would be a huge message to the country and to the establishment, and I think an opportunity for the country to even unite further and hopefully just just write the ship and get the country on course again.
Speaker 2: But I'm hopeful.
Speaker 9: No, that's exactly right. So like watching some of these football games, you cannot give up until it's over all. Right, Well, it means means you can't give up all the votes are counted. You can't give up to the until the recounts are done. You can never back off it, never slow down until it's over.
Speaker 7: Former Speaker of the House, New King Rich. Always love having you, sir, God bless you. You're a national treasure, always have been. Thank you, my friend. Quick break right back your calls on the other side. Eight hundred and nine one, Shawn our number. As we continue straight ahead.
Speaker 3: You can't always believe what the other side claims.
Speaker 2: That's why there's the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 7: H twenty five now till the top of the hour, eight hundred nine four one, Shawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program, listen. If you want to save money, not sacrifice service in any way, the best way to do it is get to my cell phone company as fast as possible. Pure talk Now. They offer the same exact service. They use the same exact five G network and the same cell towers as AT and T, Verizon and T Mobile, the big carriers. And you pay about half the price average family, saving close to one thousand a year of not more for the exact same service. And you're not paying for plans that you're never gonna use. But you get great deals on plans. For example, for twenty five bucks a month, you'll get unlimited talk, unlimited text, five gigs of data, more than enough of ninety plus percent of people. You get mobile hotspot roaming in fifty plus countries. And guess what, you're saving a fortune for the exact same service. And don't fall for the oh just sign away your life for two or three years and sign this contract and overpay for service, and oh, in the meantime, you're gonna get a free phone. I meanwhile, you could buy the phone ten times over. It's ridiculous. Anyway to make the switch, it's simple, it's fast, it's easy. Dial pound two to fifty on your cell say the keyword save now.
Speaker 2: Do it now.
Speaker 7: You save an additional fifty percent off your first month. There's no contract to sign, there's no activation fee, You keep your phone, you keep your phone number. That's pound two to fifty keywords save now for the exact same service from Pure talk, right right.
Speaker 2: Let's uh, I guess it was.
Speaker 7: One of the news services put out this montage of Kamalo Harris, and you know some of her well, worst one's ever is VP.
Speaker 10: What people are saying, I mean, I'm sure they're saying it to you, where's the vice president?
Speaker 4: Some might US officials feeling that she came off looking unprepared for inevitable questions about when she might visit the southern border.
Speaker 2: We've been to the border.
Speaker 3: You haven't been to the border.
Speaker 2: And I haven't been to Europe. And I don't understand the point that you're making the point.
Speaker 6: That Lester Holt was making was was obvious to anyone else who was watching this interview, which is that the issues at the border are inextricably linked with the portfolio that she's been given.
Speaker 2: The border is secure, we have a secure border. Nanomics is working.
Speaker 11: Prices have gone up, and families and individuals are dealing with the realities of that bread costs more than gas costs more, and we have to understand what that means. That's about the cost of living going on.
Speaker 3: He picked Kamala Harris to be his running mate. She was right, It is right.
Speaker 10: That's the most liberal senator in the United States center So he could have gone the other way, but he went.
Speaker 2: He went to the left.
Speaker 11: Joe Biden is running for reelection and I will be his ticket mate, full stop, full stop sid.
Speaker 7: But oh, Kamala, the greatest hits that the state run media mob ignored the entire election, as I predicted they would. North Carolina Mary is next on the Sean Hannity Show. Mary, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 9: Sean?
Speaker 1: Is such an honor and privilege to speak with you, and I am a proud President Trump supporter for sure. My daughter and her husband, Beth millennials voted for the first time, so and they go to for President Trump, and I took him thrilled. They are my son law, especially both college grads. My daughter and my son in law really believed in what they believed in. Like I know, my son in law was a big Robert Kennedy supporter, and I think when they started seeing in the last year or two grocery gases prices the economy. They have a young family, that was the tipping point for them. So I just called in to say to other parents, encourage your children to vote. I constantly was gently reminding them to go vote. I even took a picture of the polling facility so they could see where it was located. So please, other parents, please encourage your children. They believe in their minds these millennials that they need to vote, but a lot of times putting their foot to the pavement and getting to the polls is sorely lacking.
Speaker 2: I can't agree with you more. I've done the same with my kids.
Speaker 7: I'm going to be all over them in the next forty eight hours as well, and I can be pretty unrelenting in that way. But that's great vice and bringing fifteen people, friends, neighbors, people that might need help to the polls. Is a nice thing to do. Appreciate the call. Thank you. Let us check in with Jim upstate, New York. Jim, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 9: Thanks you one.
Speaker 10: My name is Jim. I want to talk to you about a few things. I just appreciate your voice out there and let you know.
Speaker 9: That ahead of time.
Speaker 10: I would like thank you President Trump, and hopefully our next President Trump come down with a list. I heard a little bit of what he was saying today at Marlago. I listened to ram swany right, if that's the way his name is pronounced from the radio.
Speaker 2: That's what you got it. The theyk Ramaswami, Yes, ramas Swami, Yes.
Speaker 10: But I would just love for a step by step to say, listen, it is real, very important because how many people on the planet can have somebody say that death to you right from the beginning. The Israelis, the Jews have been through that. That should be a non thing, which bothers me about how I get as a Trump supporter being called as does the President as the fact that he's a Nazi, So that's really bothers them to me. What I'd love the President to do is just come down with a list of saying, hey, there's a lot of things you don't like about me personally, but I want to tie this country together. Our wealth has been stolen with the oil that left and the prices that we paid for gasoline, and we had the opportunity to change that it was taken away from us. The fact that our money, our monetary system is under attack worldwide and they want to destroy our currency. And if you remember Ross Parole, which I'm sure you do, he talked about that giant sucking sound with NAFTA and that's exactly what happened. And I would love to see President Trump just put a list of those things together and say, hey, folks, there are people out there that don't like me, and I'm going to have them work for me, because at least what we'll have together is this country in mind in my next administration. And it's something that I would love to see him do a little bit more. And on top of that, I'm from upstate New York and I really believe that Trump could swing New York. There's those you know, leez Eldon, when he ran against hochst and he could.
Speaker 7: Win Upstate New York, and he could win Long Island. But New York City, I think he could do better than ever. New York is more of a stretch, New Jersey less of a stretch. I think New Jersey could be a sleeper.
Speaker 12: But we'll see no rally down the street from me where I live at a store at Trump Rally, which was surprisingly because I'm from the Capitol Region and we all know the Capitol Region in New York is all blue, but it's not entirely blue.
Speaker 10: There's a lot of people out there that are saying, I'm going Trump because of the world situation, because of the fact that the dollar is being attacked, that Israel is our closest ally in the Middle East, and that Jews should be supported, and because we support Israel and the Jewish people, that we shouldn't be called Nazis, just because we're gathering in mass to support a president who will go out and say that.
Speaker 7: Well, I appreciate you where it's talk and you've furd a thought of me, Jim, thank you for the call.
Speaker 2: Appreciate it.
Speaker 7: And I can solve all of New York's problems if I was governor even though I left the state, because I don't think anyone's ever going to solve them there or sad they're destroying the state. One percent of New York's population left the year that I left, twenty twenty three. That's I mean, one percent may not sound like a big number, but when you have a high population state like New York, one percent is a lot of people. And you know, I'm looking at these articles out in California and things that are not going well out in California.
Speaker 2: Either.
Speaker 7: You have, you know, job openings now down a whopping thirty percent, you have five point three percent unemployment, if a, the highest gas prices in the country, and on top of that, you have the highest income tax New York and New York City not far behind. And it's just they're they're in and they're being they're telling you. Kathy Holkl Andrew Cuomo both said, if you're one of those conservatives that is pro live and pro a saw weapon and anti gay, which I am not, you're not in New Yorker and you don't belong in New York. And then all these governors started reminding me to their state, and in the end, I chose Florida because I had owned property here for a couple of decades. And I'm glad I did the best decision I ever made. And I am a full time resident. I don't I don't live part time in New York. I don't have a house to live in in New York. I sold it, all right, Let's get to our phones.
Speaker 2: Uh Andy.
Speaker 7: Oh, one other thing, my thought. You know what, I don't care if you're not in one of the swing states. I want you to think about something. If Donald Trump could ever pull off. And I'm just I'm just thinking out loud here because I know we have an electoral vote system, but if he won the popular vote, I'm asking people in states that we don't consider to be battlegrounds or swing states. You know, you might think, wow, there's no reason to vote.
Speaker 2: Yes, there is.
Speaker 7: You're voting for congressional candidates, you're voting for senatorial candidates, you're voting for president. Wouldn't it be cool if Donald Trump won the popular vote? Just a thought, Andy, West Virginia, Andy, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 13: Yes? Sean, how you doing today? Truck driver out of West Virginia, And I'm actually making lumber deliveries in Largo, Florida, trying to do part out well.
Speaker 7: First of all, I love our truckers, thanks for what you do. Otherwise, every store shelf, we have, every home depot where you're delivering, or lows wherever you have to be going today, our construction site, you know they'd be empty without you guys. And you work hard, and you pay wait too much for diesel. And the trucking rates have been in a bit of a recession for the last couple of years, and I feel sorry for all my friends in the trucking business.
Speaker 2: It's been a hard couple of years.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's not easy out here. But the reason for my call is I am mostly just dumbfounded that this race is as close as it is with Kamala and her incompetence, and she's got no backbone, and the people that she's chosen to run with her, they're all just a bunch of liars. And I'm just dumbfounded how close this race is with the knowledge and the expertise that President Trump has, and she wasn't even got any electoral vote, so you know, our whole system is really screwed up when it comes down to choosing the right candidates to do the job. And frankly, Donald Trump is the right man for the job. And I just would like to say to him directly, or you could pass a message to him that a little place called Great Cape in West Virginia is behind them.
Speaker 3: All the way.
Speaker 7: We appreciate our friends at West Virginia. We appreciate you truckers. You guys are unbelievable. Tennessee Dina. Next Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 8: Hey, good afternoon, Sean. You are a true patriot. Thank you for taking my call, y, thank you for calling.
Speaker 2: Glad you checked in.
Speaker 8: Absolutely. I've heard several women say that they are supporting Kamala Harris because she's a woman.
Speaker 9: You know, I am.
Speaker 8: I'm not a feminist by any means, but I'm all about supporting women when it is duly warranted. She is just not qualified. And I got into a conversation with a lady at the gas station a couple of weeks ago, and she just plaid. I asked me, she goes, are you know vote? And I said absolutely. She said who you know vote for? And I said Trump? And she said oh. And I could tell she was disappointed by the look on her face like I wasn't here. She goes, well, I think we as women, we need to support other women. And I looked at her and I said, you know, I agree, but only if they're qualified. And that's a big if they're qualified, you know. I said, if you want to support women, support women by closing the border because of all the sex trackicking that's going on with the women and children. If you want to support women, support a president that is going to stop men playing in female sports, you know, if you want to support women, you know. And I just kind of went down the list with her, and some of that kind of acted like, oh, I didn't know that was happening almost, you know, And I was like, how do you not know this is happening or are you living under a rock?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 8: I said, do you want to support women, support women by closing the border because these sexual prejsdors that are coming over the border and attacking, attacking are women and children. You know, you want to support women. Stop believing the lies that they are telling us about Trump wanting a national abortion band. He has never said that.
Speaker 7: It is now part of Look at Ohio, Ohio of deeply read state now in Ohio had the people in a referendum on the issue of abortion, and overwhelmingly they voted for pretty liberal abortion laws in Ohio. And all Donald all the Supreme Court did was allow bad law to go back to the states, and the states are responding in kind and abortion and he said repeatedly he will never support a national abortion band that he believes it's a state issue and the states are doing what they would do. I think the country is somewhere around first trimester or Dobbs fifteen weeks. That's where I think the heart of the country is. I think people reject the extremism of no restrictions in late term abortions like Kamala and Tim Wallas. And I think that Americans believe even as Bill and Hillary Clinton said legal and rare and early, I'm adding the word early. And I think that's just where the country is. And it's just demagoguing by the Democrats because that's all they've got. Hitler, Pascism, Mussolini, Thalin racist, this is all they have. Women are not going to have any rights. This is a matter of life and death. What did they say over Ann Literally life and death for every woman in America. This election is No, it's not. It's just demagoguey. But anyway, you raise great points, Dina, God bless you. I love our friends in Tennessee and Music City, Nashville, all the areas of Tennessee. You know, it was my dream when I was in Huntsville, Alabama, ninety miles north. I would drive up to Nashville, and I thought it would be a big deal of one day I could make it to Nashville talk radio. And I never dreamed that I'd ever be on seven hundred and fifty of the best stations in the country. But I am very fond of Tennessee. Anyway, eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn is our number. If you want to be a part of the program. All right, that's gonna wrap things up at today Tonight nine eastern on the Fox News Channel. Well reaction action Akamala's closing speech, but more importantly, my interview with Donald J. Trump, Part one tonight will air from earlier today. Also, we'll get analysis for vig Ramoswami, Victor Davis Hansen, and the One and Only Kid Rock Donald Trump. Tonight, Sey you DVR nine eastern Hannity on Fox. We'll see you tonight, back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.