Speaker 1: Yo was up? What y'all managerb for na y'all come take me out on the Bootleg CAB podcast. Man, my brother tap the link right now. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Ay, before we start the episode, we're gonna remind everybody, man, we got one of the biggest radio shows in the country, syndicated in almost one hundred cities all over. Shout out to iHeartRadio. All right, some of the latest cities that we've been able to add. Man, we want to give a shout out to ninety three point nine to Beat in Honolulu. That's right, Hawaii, We over there going crazy. I also want to give a shout out Hot ninety eight three and Tucson. Shout out to Tucson going crazy. Also want to give a shout out to Wild ninety four one in Tampa going crazy. We just got Richmond. We also just got the good folks in Bakersfield at Hot one O four seven. So we're going crazy on the radio with my partner James Andre Jefferson Junior for the Bootleg CAV Show. So make sure you tune in and you can listen anywhere on that iHeart Radio app. That's right. Let's get into the interview, all right, Bootleg Cab Podcast, bout Let Cavs Show special guests. Here my dog man Rob four nine in the building.
Speaker 1: Yo, welcome.
Speaker 2: It's good to see you, man, Good to see you. I feel like the last time you were on the show, a lot has happened since then. Obviously, I think I saw your BT since then. But man, just you've had a crazy last two years. Dog Like she's just been different.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm happy for that.
Speaker 2: Congrats on all the success, brother.
Speaker 1: You know what you say, Man, I'm happy to see you. Yeah, I really be happy to see you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Hey, man, it's been cool to see just last like, I saw you and skill of Baby going crazy on tour and I was like, hell yeah, like cause I fuck with both of y'all for real, Like it's been dope to see like.
Speaker 1: And you've seen it right before, Like it wouldn't it look good?
Speaker 2: Right? I'm curious like for you, man, like what has changed for you? You know, just when I feel like obviously you know you've had success Voll trial, it was a moment a little baby getting on the remix was a moment. You know, you've been doing your weekend in New Orleans. But I feel like you're just like at a different level now where it feels like now's about the time people might start to get kind of weird around you. You know what I'm saying, money start to get bigger. Is there been anything that's changed.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie. I had that change already, like probably like last year. Okay, probably like right the year before last. And just you know what I'm saying, falling out all type people or whatever like that. But I think right now I'm so cleansed. Yeah, like I'm comfortable cutting like anybody else. I don't care, Yeah, because I know I'm such a good person now, Like you know what I'm saying. It's it's just people take advantage of if you let them. And I came to that understanding.
Speaker 2: What do you think I had to happen for you to I kind of mentally get to that place for You're like, man, I got to protect my peace first.
Speaker 1: You just got to let people do what they do, like you got to go through it because you will never understand it. Yeah, Yeah, that's about it.
Speaker 2: That's fair. Did anything change? I feel like, you know, there is a big moment you being on your TOPI it was like a turning point where like you were opened up to like a whole lot of new fans. Crazy record. I mean I've never see it being performed live and be like damn, but like that moment specifically, obviously everybody been fucking with you, but to be on like one of the biggest albums the last few years, Like, did you just notice like the fan base like getting crazy?
Speaker 1: Definitely anymore. I definitely understand it was people like, yeah, I met you from Tobyae. I'm like, what, like, you know, not how long I've been up before that? Yeah, Czy, I love it because it's a whole new demographic of people that's going to listen to you. I don't care if I take twenty fans from Travis, Like, I'm okay with that, right, you know what I'm saying. It's more than I have before.
Speaker 2: Was tobya too in something that he brought to you ors the record you already had, Like how what was the dynamic recording that was it? Y'all? In the studio recorded in La It was you had to kind of be together to record that together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he was just playing with his old album he was telling him to get on there. He played Hyena for me, he played so on him of the week and he played everything for me, like play whatever you want. And I heard Tobya twins and it's sounding like it sounded like a mellow song, but like the last ten seconds it was like he just switched it up and went crazy. I'm like, tray, we put this at the.
Speaker 2: Beginning, yeah, like the end of that needs to be.
Speaker 1: Needs to be the song. Yeah, and that's how we made a twin man enough. It's just yeah because he was you know, it's fun. I want hit the original again because it was good. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We probably never hear the original unless it gets leaked or something.
Speaker 1: Right, I need to hit it original.
Speaker 2: You just need to have it in your phone.
Speaker 1: I probably never hit it, Like literally, I probably never hear I can ask though, I want to ask.
Speaker 2: Him, what the helly is a banger? Yeah? I love at the end of You're just like you just be saying like like you're like Lebron, what the helly?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It feels like one of the ones too, especially for the club and like just some like real classic like rob fotnine energy.
Speaker 1: It's fun fun, you know what I'm saying, yeah, you know what's funny when we was doing it, like the end of it, like what the hell of bron Jane? What the helly I came up with the helly brin Jane. I was trying to line and see I didn't but I did. But all man, all my partners in the studio, there was like eight of us ship the boot was probably like this small eight of us standing in the boot were like they had a burden. I'm like, yeah, see that that sounds good, Like we just coming up with all different ones. So all of them come from every one of my partners.
Speaker 2: Like, yo, how uh dope has it been to curate this weekend? You do ever your for your birthday in your hometown. Like I've seen it grow over the last few years. It's becoming like a real staple.
Speaker 1: You know. It's funny. They own my ass because I don't want to do it this year.
Speaker 2: Your fans are on your ass with the city or who the.
Speaker 1: City and everybody, because I don't want to do it this year just because it's so much work and I got so much more things to do.
Speaker 2: I know your mom is like a big help too, But like I'm sure she's dealing with a lot.
Speaker 1: Boy. She mad at me too, She's like, what you talking about? You? But I don't know. I think right now, I just need to be focused on my music, just focused on just going hard for real instead of chasing the bag like you know what I'm saying, not even chasing it back, just just sitting down for a minute and really having to promote and stuff. I ain't got time for that.
Speaker 2: Apply yourself to the album, getting to finished, getting Yeah, I really have to be on Its a lot of band with to put that ship together. You had a basketball game, it's a whole.
Speaker 1: If you got to make sure they're on these flights for real, right, and you the only one could do that, right, get on his flight to go to sleep. You don't get right? His manager can tell them, Lizzy, get the cough and Rob like, get up right. You feel me?
Speaker 2: And I ain't got time with that obviously. I saw you did a Louisiannfest, which is amazing considering I feel like you're the most successful New Orleans rapper of the last at least ten years. For sure, we can go all the way back to cash money. I'm just trying to think I might be forgetting some folks. But you know, now that's literally since Little Wayne.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm forget you didn't have nobody.
Speaker 2: Like what's what's y'all conversations like when you meet Little Wayne when y'all talk like obviously doing Louisiana for it's a big deal, but like, I ain't really talk to him like that. You guys haven't had like like like that that convo yet? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: Was it cool doing the festival though?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It was cool. I ain't even talk to him that day.
Speaker 2: Damn was that when he had the hot boys there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what was so lit though?
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, seeing Wayne performed like his old songs was crazy to me because I'm a real Wayne fan. He don't even notice, right because I didn't get a chance to tell him because you know, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: He seems like he's not the easiest guy to like get in a room alone. So we got like, hey, man, I just want to holler at you. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I ain't even that type of person, right, but I mean, shit, if you're going to be that type of person, but anybody is Lil Wayne, you know, what I mean. No, no, no, no, I think I'd be that type of person that, like, I know who I wanna be that type of person that The Weekend, The Weekend, I'm a fan of you, brother, Like I'm screight sitting out the blue.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy is I had two instances where I got to meet the Weekend. The first time I met him, he knew exactly who I was. He was like, hey, I appreciate what you do. You're doing everything like good vibes. And he's like, you're a lot taller than on camera, and I'm like, damn you watch my ship. That ship crazy. And then I just saw him at a at rolland Loud and we were talking in this trailer for like thirty minutes, such like the coolest dude ever, gonna lie man, Yeah, he's the best Ocean Frank, you are you a Channel Orange Frank Ocean fan or Blonde Brother. I've been on Frank, but like, which album do you prefer? Because a lot of fans are split.
Speaker 1: I've been on Channel Orange, but I like Blonding more. Yeah, here I've been. I've been on the Channel Orange, but I like Blonding more. Yeah, it's just I don't know, it's just blonde.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like the Frank Ocean like had to like grow on people. But people think it's better.
Speaker 1: For sure, people think it's better because I know why. Channel Orange is like a more upbeat song. But blond is something that you listen to when you're on the plane and you're trying to go to sleep. You know what I'm saying, Like it's a it's it's a real what is called when you meditation song? Yeah, and that's that's a difference between it.
Speaker 2: It's crazy that your music is so turned but you love Frank Ocean. I don't think most people.
Speaker 1: Will listen to Honestly, I listened to Scissor. I listened to No Rock. I'll show you my playlist.
Speaker 2: You did you?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: His is an album is crazy and the deluxe is crazy. Shout out the Scissor. She's amazing.
Speaker 1: Diamond Boy, it's crazy that's on Diamond Fire even I was on it before that, Like, I really feel like she should have dropped another, like just full album.
Speaker 2: I feel like kind of that's what it was. It was two years later, it was we got a whole new.
Speaker 1: Artwork, but it wasn't doing You should have just separated right made Diamond bought it insure like.
Speaker 2: It's like the SOS Deluxe, but it has its own name Atlana. It's like it's like it's it's it's it's about as much of its own thing as it can be without it being its own thing.
Speaker 1: And themselves look crazy going Michael Jackson sales right now.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's his albums ended up Diamond for sure. Between the two.
Speaker 1: Theob that was going for, that's what they was going for. The Diamond.
Speaker 2: Yeah, plus the stadium tours coming. It's like, you know, they had to put out something something because that's a West she already tore. That's so Wes, you know what I'm saying. So did you like gn X Kendrick's album?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Hell yeah, my brother real big fan of Kendrick. Yeah, so great album. Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: I think I had the most like replay of any of his albums because it was just like he was going for like bangers. He was like, yo, man, a lot of people, a lot of people don't think I could do this ship, but it's like a whole album of ship.
Speaker 1: You know what I like the most about it? I like that he like he won the studio. He not trying to be lyrical in that, like, I'm about to show you I can have fun with this, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And make it that though, yep, And and put some ship in there. But make it that though, because he's done all the lyrical ship. Uh huh. Yeah, that was crazy. Yeah that song uh reincarnated as wild though that hey, because he gave you some ship like Gloria is literally the whole song about his pen. That song Gloria was the ultro. It's the whole record, is him rapping a boy his pen prominent.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. You know how deep you gotta be in your thust even I ain't even about to get that deep with y'all on here.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like you could ever like sit down and be like, yea, I'm gonna do a whole concept album or concept.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about doing it. I was thinking about doing it. I was gonna call it I submit or something like that, I submit, but really getting it. You ever heard that Andre Drew thousand and Kanye song.
Speaker 2: Of course, one of Andre's best versus ever.
Speaker 1: The best brother. Oh my god, my dog. Yeah, that's why that's why I kept my dog that's probably his I ain't gonna.
Speaker 2: Say it's one of the deepest verses.
Speaker 1: It's one of the deepest verses I heard of my life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember the first time I heard that ship. I was damn here, like because I'm a big outcast fan, I got equipment right there. Uh, that shit gave me goosebumps.
Speaker 1: I'd be feeling lame when I gotta like, man, did you hear what he said? Like listen, you're trying to see I'm feeling lame because why you don't get this, Like but you ain't been through you don't understand it because it's so like I don't know, man, he got deepest hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just feel like we just need more more of that ship dog ship for sure. I mean, it's fun to have fun. That's one thing I appreciate about your records be fun too, though, like because that's also something we're missing, Like what's Happening to Baby is a fun song? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like that's what I'm on, dude. We definitely missing like stuff that's like just I do what I want, Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like Vulture Island was like the kind of song you would like tear a club up to and then like, what's happening to baby? In this What the helly is like a song that you have fun in the club?
Speaker 1: For sure?
Speaker 2: Work on a bitch, you know what I'm saying It What was happening baby? You know what I'm saying? Or have her work on you rather? But you say the bitch, No, have her to work on you rather. That's what I meant to say. I'm not working on a bit that's not happening. That is not happening, And it would be my wife who's working on me clearly, clearly? What what's We're talking a little bit. I know you got some investments. You said you got to a lounge in New Orleans? Yeah? Are you? Are you being pretty smart with your bread?
Speaker 1: You know, I think I am. My mama helped me a lot.
Speaker 2: It's important to have your mom close, Liken, bro.
Speaker 1: It's so important. I'm not gonna lie. I think my mama, I don't know. I don't know. Sometimes I'd be thinking like but I think if she wasn't around it, it'll be like I had to be living like a young nigga's been at my man. But she tell me like listen, like, and I'd be having to tell her sometimes like this should have died to day, like be very mindful of how we handle it, you know what I'm saying. But she'd be on it. We got houses. She didn't bought a lot of houses.
Speaker 2: And stuff like you guys got a lot of real estate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: I feel like the real estate market out there too is probably pretty cheap. Like you probably could come up like well in New Orleans. I only got two houses in the US, so you're just buying houses all over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got I just bought a house in Houston. I bought a house in Atlanta. My house in Atlanta's gonna be like a matching studio house.
Speaker 2: Is that gonna be like home? They just somewhere where you could be like, Y'm gonna work on an album. I'm gonna go to go to Atlanta house everybody lives. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: And it's a real it's a real business house because LLC.
Speaker 2: Out Like, I just bought my first investment property in my LLC name, first one. So I'm like.
Speaker 1: You want me tell you something just to just to sell somebody give you those sauce naked a studio, recording studio, and deck it out, deck it out to what niggas like me won't come.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means. I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying like like like niggas is just like you know what I'm saying, like bigger niggas, like right, they got budgets right?
Speaker 2: Oh and then yeah, well then and then and then you don't Yeah, yeah, for sure, I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I got studios here though, That's what I'm saying. Like, and so I about the house. I about the house of an investment property for my parents to live in. So my parents are just gonna pay the mortgage. So whatever the mortgage is, my parents are gonna pay, which isn't much. And then you know, the equity is just gonna grow for uh. The new album is gonna be called let Me Fly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, explain, man, I'm just doing some ship like what the hell is wanted? Like my first singles from the album. Yeah, and it actually is doing with what let Me flyes about. It's just like, man, I won't show you that I ain't dropping two years like last year. I want to last year. I went on to run that you just said a run now didn't drop new music. She was on a run feature run.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, he was on everything.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, I'll be feeling played with, like you feel what I'm saying, Like I understand Rob can't rap for whatever you think, but you can't never say I ain't who I am.
Speaker 2: We've also improved a ton, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: I feel like I don't even hear that yet. You didn't even hear it yet. That's the funny part.
Speaker 2: Like noah, but I feel like even when I because I don't think people understand you. I've been rapping that long, not for sure, so it's like you're like improving in real time.
Speaker 1: I've been rapping like four years now, which is fucking crazy, and I've been dropping two years, right, which is wild. Yeah, oh yeah that is well. Now I think about it, you heard me two years then to actually making my first song, right, But now I think I think let Me Fly is like man like give me my chance. It's just my chance. And now I'm about to show you like I'm not to be played with like one percent, and I'm not taking note breaks. I'm not taking two years of dropping out. I'm dropping four albums twenty twenty five, four albums twenty twenty six, coming back three, Like I'm not playing. I don't want to play no more.
Speaker 2: Do you already have everything? Kind of like in the chamber, like not for sure? Yeah, I'm even working.
Speaker 1: So I got all my moves. Just set out like this, i'ma do this, this home to do this. Take over the screechs, take over the rock star laying, take over the R and B laying, and you just just punish the whole world. Is uh?
Speaker 2: Is the album done?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's andy. Can you give us one feature? And they're not gonna gi us all them give us one on the album I got.
Speaker 1: I got a lot of features from people that's hot right now, like big, But my favorite feature is like probably for Meek, just because I always in my life wanted the Meek song. Of course you feel what I'm saying. I feel like y'all two on a record together got me crazy. It is crazy.
Speaker 2: It might be a lot of yelling.
Speaker 1: It was. It's a lot of yelling, you know what I'm funny. I was like, I told him, I called him, I'm like better. I didn't got to do more songs because they gonna be getting on ours about all this was gonna go viral.
Speaker 2: You would make me on a song together, very loud.
Speaker 1: Like damn, damn. I literally said that, but I'm like, that's that's why, that's why we.
Speaker 2: Makes a legend, past legend. Yeah for sure. He up there, dog. Were you guys in the studio together? Did you said?
Speaker 1: We was in the studio. He played it for me because he told me, was like, man, there want to be something getting on. I look up around for nine type beats all day and he actually showed me and he's like, man, I did this one to day and it.
Speaker 2: Was on a rock for night type beat. It was on YouTube, yeah, which is funny. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we had wound up getting a beat off YouTube and he had already did it and we ain't even make no song when we ain't did no song. When I had went to his house that day, but I called him, he said he called me for my birthday, real, nigga. He called for my birthday, Like, look at your phone open, He like, have a birthday and that's the song that I wanted.
Speaker 2: So that was when he had played you when you fuck with it? Yeah, and he's like, yo for your birthday. Hey, that's that's you.
Speaker 1: Like, Yeah, I'm paying for all the producer fees, whatever the fees is on me. I got it. Wow, to stop playing with me, I got it. That's dope already, bless me.
Speaker 2: Do you you do a lot of YouTube type beats?
Speaker 1: Like no type beats?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I feel like a lot of artists like they, but like, y you pull that sh up on YouTube. It's a it's a it's a Roddy Rich type beat or something, And I'm like, I wonder how you like like the business side of that, like you have you got to DM the guy on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Post some music who made this beat? I'm not playing like that no more. I don't want to do that. Yeah. I already just put like my friends on and make my friends make beats. Now they got half my album.
Speaker 2: I'm curious that a dude from New Orleans when you heard uh jell O's tweaker, Yeah, it's very much like an old school cash to get on fron of. I'm just curious because that's when I heard that, I was like, this sounds like you could have been signed to Cash Money in like two thousand or something.
Speaker 1: No, that was definitely that was hard. I ain't gonna lie. He supposed to go man in friends, he suposed.
Speaker 2: To go chooving like he got Wayne on the remix.
Speaker 1: He supposed to go all of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't disagree.
Speaker 1: I'm not playing with you.
Speaker 2: I just hope that that because.
Speaker 1: All long would have got on he supposed to go. He supposed to have five six people on his own.
Speaker 2: He shouldn't just tho. But you remember back in the day those remix like there would be like an eight minute long remix on some of these records exactly, and the video would be crazy.
Speaker 1: Whoever got the hardest verses go first? If you can Wayne on it? Who are you about to not? Who's not about to answer the phone when you said, yeah Wayne pulling up?
Speaker 2: You could got the big timers on the verse. I'm coming back. What all that is coming out? Got my own flight? Yeah? You feel me for sure? Talk to me about uh for you? Man, Like, when you're in the studio, has your creative process grown over the years? Are you punching in? Are you writing there?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What what's your like?
Speaker 1: Punching in? But I think like this you I'm gonna start writing because man, HEARDing album' was still next week and herbo I don't want to play with her? Oh yeah, I'm not playing one.
Speaker 2: He's got I mean, I don't know if he has a pen, but he's got lyrics. No, I'm not sure how he doesn't have a pen, That's what I'm saying. Yeah, but you might want to put some ship the paper with him. He got a hangerish, Yeah, you gotta hang with so, I gotta think, got these lyrics a little.
Speaker 1: Top five on me. So so I'm hand of you, like your top five for me? Right?
Speaker 2: So you and you and Herbot doing the whole album. Yeah, that's going to be crazy, fourteen songs something like that. You guys are starting next week on.
Speaker 1: It really in like three days.
Speaker 2: So he's in your top five all time? All who else in your top five?
Speaker 1: You got four more rappers?
Speaker 2: Yes, let's go rappers exactly.
Speaker 1: Loew Ayne obviously, jay Z, Biggie.
Speaker 2: Two obviously, that's four.
Speaker 1: And you heard what, Bro, I'm dead. I tell him this in the studio, like, you know how great you is to me? Bro? Yeah, I will never stop giving that niggas flyings even though it's my brother. That's just what it is.
Speaker 2: That's gonna go crazy. Yeah, oh yeah, you ain't playing. You got the album coming? Joint album's coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm supposed to be doing the joint. Alum want to be fat. I'm trying my own stuff. If already want to do an album?
Speaker 2: Did you and Skalller get a lot of shit together on the road when y'all were touring?
Speaker 1: Did y'all get really we wasn't booking studio and stuff. Yeah, but you know it's funny I made with the Helly Me and Skiller was in the studio together. He left early.
Speaker 2: He should have been on it.
Speaker 1: Man, he don't even know.
Speaker 2: I got a call him and tell him, Yeah, yeah, he left early.
Speaker 1: We made a song that night though. I made that the night I shot the call to B video? What is that money?
Speaker 2: What has been uh, the craziest interaction with a fan you've had? Maybe maybe, like you know, fans these days are very aggressive, they're like there could be a little stock ish. Has there been anything wild that's happened where you're like fucking trips to the hotel room. Maybe there's like ten fans in the lobby or something, or.
Speaker 1: Yeah that happens. I think the wildest thing was like some kids bob shit. I felt like when I had that for sure in Jacksonville, like ten girls running behind my chuck, Damn, I was like, no way these girls run behind my chuck, No way.
Speaker 2: Just run and chasing you. That was great, Like some like you ever see the Dream Team documentary when like Michael Michael Jordan was in Barcelona never chasing the fucking Vand yeah, that was crazy. That was in Jacksonville for shout out to Jacksonville, I know, right, crazy placement. Do you feel like there's anything if you had to, like tell me in ten years what you would want your legacy to be in hip hop? Man? What would it be? Do you think about shit like that?
Speaker 1: Not really but not I have I have lately. I just won't change the way people listen to music, man. I won't make every every person like I feel like you can be you bron Like whatever you feel right now in the studio, better put that down. Like I don't think every don't think nothing is too stupid to see. And I get that from my mom because my mom used to be telling me, Ben, just say anything, bro, let anything fall out of your mother. Yeah, And I ain't never understand what she was saying, but not get it right. Say whatever you want and it'll work. Yeah, it's gonna work.
Speaker 2: Don't overthink it. People overthink shit. Yeah, for sure, we just Uh. Yesterday was six year anniversary of Nipsey passing. I wonder, being a kid from New Orleans, were you at all influenced by Nipsey?
Speaker 1: No, but I was. I was looking at his his interview and stuff after he passed, real nigga man, like he wanted the real niggas that would do this shit. For sure, for sure, one of the smartest, intelligent niggas from the hood that would do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, honestly, one hundred percent. Well look, uh, the giant man from Philly is wrapping us up. Unfortunately, shout out to Neal.
Speaker 1: I ain't even looking at you.
Speaker 2: We're getting wrapped up.
Speaker 1: My dog, care man, my brother, stop playing with him. Go to the restaurant. What up though, my guy?
Speaker 2: They an't think I knew that pizza?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Is there a specific day for the album yet? I know springtime? I mean spring, We're in springtime right now, April April. So what's coming a sap? Yeah? What the hell is going crazy?
Speaker 1: That's all we need to do that joint.
Speaker 2: You got a no cap is hard to Yeah, yeah, you're working man, new album coming in April. We're in April. It's April.
Speaker 1: It might be it might be the first weekend Madeo.
Speaker 2: Did you get hit with any April fool ship today?
Speaker 1: Yes, bro one. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I opened my phone. I forgot what it was, and it said that Adam Silver vetoed the Lebron Anthony Davis trade. And I was like what. And then I was like, I'm reading. I'm reading the article and it was like, yeah, Adam Simmler said, after seeing how it went, he's going to veto the trade. And I was like, this is crazy. And then I looked at the comments. It's fucking April. First, What the fuck have you tapped it with Zion out there yet?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, we beat out together.
Speaker 2: Is he staying? Is he going?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I know you want to stay?
Speaker 2: Tell me the fucking you know, be careful how you be moving out there. Yeah, thisucker be outside.
Speaker 1: Cool now, he don't be out all that well.
Speaker 2: I just mean like with the with the with the ladies.
Speaker 1: Now, he don't need to be doing all that. But you can't even do that because he young man.
Speaker 2: Who's who's your Uh? Is there someone you're closest with on the Pelicans.
Speaker 1: Jose, he called me this morning.
Speaker 2: He said, Colorado, that sneaky basketball.
Speaker 1: Or they played the Clippers. They don't play the Lakers. Know they played the Clippers tomorrow and they played the Lakers the next day.
Speaker 2: Yo, Jose Alvarado is he is a past on defense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we got to show them Borrow. He was telling me, come, yeah, he is a pest. He's the greatest. Yeah. I love that guy. Man.
Speaker 2: I wish he was a Phoenix sun. But he's a Pelican. But he a Pelican. But you guys got our old assistant coach Willie Green. Shout to Willy Green, Look, I appreciate you pulling up better man Route four nine. Go uh go stream the new song and the album's coming soon. My dog boom it