Speaker 1: Is it recording now? Is it recording? Now?
Speaker 2: Stop?
Speaker 1: What about now?
Speaker 2: What are you a two year old?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Some boys watch sports, some boys play sports.
Speaker 1: These two don't play.
Speaker 2: Yay.
Speaker 1: These two boys will.
Speaker 3: Save the pennies too by special day. Remember that because they are living in a Cereal boat reviewing cereals? Is there goal?
Speaker 1: Scott and Andrew living in a Cereal boat critiking some new ones.
Speaker 2: And some Oh that's it shut off? Okay do you know it's weird things off?
Speaker 1: Well yeah, I mean we've been doing this for twenty five years.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But on top of that, that theme song doesn't actually say the name of our podcast.
Speaker 2: You're right, it does not. Huh. Welcome to Serial Killers. Yes, this is episode forty six, and it's a Monday. Welcome to Monday. I figured it all out now. Good. One of our listeners yelled at us, and they said, you're messing me up when you're saying it's Monday and a Friday and vice versa. Sorry, we've got it all figured out now. Yeah, Welcome to Serial Killers. I'm Scottie Bee and I'm Andrew. Yes you are, and wait it is Monday? Well yeah, you kept saying the wrong day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because episode forty five, Greg t Friday, Oh that one Monday.
Speaker 2: Do you know what it was like for me to edit that thing? That episode was forty five minutes long before I started.
Speaker 1: Loved every minute of it.
Speaker 3: I love watch of you get mad because you take it all so seriously and he's just not a serious person, and I love it.
Speaker 2: He makes me so angry.
Speaker 1: So the best way?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Oh, did you get your copy of Elvis's new book?
Speaker 2: I did? I already read it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, get a bowl cereal? Read? Where do I begin enjoy it? Everybody?
Speaker 2: I was in it twice, page one forty seven and then the acknowledgments page.
Speaker 1: One forty nine, and not in the acknowledgment.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's time to pick Andrew. Would you like a new Cereal or the classic Cereal? Because that's what we do every episode.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 2: No, Actually, what we're gonna do is before Okay, we'll do Knew, But before we do new, we have to take a trip.
Speaker 1: Don't even with the serial damn graveyard. Serial killers visits the cereal grave.
Speaker 2: What's your problem with the cereal graveyard?
Speaker 1: It's a stupid bitch.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. Did you see our poll that we put up ninety two percent of listeners like the cereal graveyard.
Speaker 1: Or like twelve voters. That's not true.
Speaker 2: There was forty or something like that.
Speaker 1: You serious.
Speaker 2: Anyway, it's not Halloween yet. It's it's October. Was it like the second week of October or the first whatever? I just know that it's Monday. I don't know what date it is. So we did all the Halloween serials. But do you well, you don't remember because you weren't born yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm probably not.
Speaker 2: So there was a movie in the eighties that was kind of halloweeny and Ralston put out a cereal which is in nineteen eighty five. Yeah, and it was this.
Speaker 1: With O's and Ghost Real.
Speaker 4: Guy Marshmallow ghost flavored Oh's, ghost Buster's Taste Grape with milk and juice.
Speaker 1: And toast Nutritious breakfast with the ghost fruit flavored Oh's Marshmallow.
Speaker 2: Ghost What are you going to crunch? So they called it they called it fruit flavored O's, but they were actually the little no sign, you know, the little circle with the slash through it. Does that thing have a name? Like does that symbol have a name?
Speaker 1: I don't know, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Don't or no or because there's always pictures of things inside of that that you can't do.
Speaker 3: To me, it has more of a verbal uh connotation to it. When I see it, I just think.
Speaker 2: Yes, So they were symbol who are fruit flavored o's and little white ghosts? And then a year or so later they added the slimer yeah, marshmallow things in there.
Speaker 3: If they redid this cereal, which I think they should for the upcoming twenty twenty ghost by, they might Halloween Crunch.
Speaker 1: It's already made for you.
Speaker 2: There's no marshmallows in there.
Speaker 1: I don't care. They make crunch berries with uh marshmallows. Haven't we had that?
Speaker 2: No, there's no Captain Crunch cereal that ever had marshmallows. I don't think.
Speaker 1: I feel like maybe we had one.
Speaker 2: Never never, We've never. I mean, you weren't born.
Speaker 3: If there was one, well, I think just take Halloween Crunch, put the symbol, put some ghosts, call it a day.
Speaker 2: All right. Well, Ralston can't do it because they're deceased or defunct.
Speaker 1: What happened to them?
Speaker 2: Rawston?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they make pet food now the period Oh yeah, this is the yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, they used to make cookie crisp. But now General Miller, the whole thing. All right, So I'm going down to the cereal stack you wanted new right?
Speaker 1: Can we talk for a quick second.
Speaker 2: I'll get back to backup.
Speaker 1: Yes, so the cereal graveyard is over.
Speaker 2: No, it's not because the listeners love it. They want more.
Speaker 1: But we could have just talked about that cereal.
Speaker 2: You don't like the jingle or is it you don't like the commercial?
Speaker 1: I'm just confused by its purpose.
Speaker 2: Well, because the commercial brings back memories for people that were around, okay, and they like to hear that.
Speaker 1: I'll be nicer. No, I won't.
Speaker 2: Just because you're a young MILLENNI ill doesn't mean that there are people over thirty that like want to hear old commercials and bring them back to their childhood.
Speaker 1: Do you hear that? That's my eyes rolling all the way back into my head?
Speaker 2: Clink? All right, I'm going back down to the serial sack. You wanted new right?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, So this is a oh hold on a second, ah man, I have to here's the thing. Let me, I gotta switch over to this. Can't hold on, oh boy, seecause I keep all our sounds and separate folders, and it's really stupid. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever. So I'm just going to uh.
Speaker 1: Hit this serial Killers listener request. I love how many jingles we have though, Like that's exciting to me.
Speaker 2: Yes, but I have to talk really loud now because okay, now it's fading down. Very good, all right. So Lexi and Alison and Daisy and so many other people have actually said, you try this, you try this, Okay, so we're gonna try it. It came out last year. Great, it's another oh cheerios. Yeah, so it's a General Mills cereal. It's a cheerios variety.
Speaker 1: I know what it is.
Speaker 2: What is it? Bet? You don't go ahead?
Speaker 1: Corn pop cheerios.
Speaker 2: I'm out. If there was something I could drop, I would drop it because I'm done with you. Oh here, I'm gonna drop the spoon. No, it's oat crunch cinnamon cheerios.
Speaker 1: I'm excited for these.
Speaker 2: It's a pretty heavy box.
Speaker 1: Oh I love that.
Speaker 2: Can I see you? May geez?
Speaker 1: I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: Isn't it good?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: I don't like the actual oat crunch, but you know, the cinnamon I'm excited for.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this needs to wait a second. I forget who it was, but somebody.
Speaker 1: It's on Twitter. Somebody wants you to do the Scotty.
Speaker 2: Shait here, so record this and I'll send it to him.
Speaker 3: Can I say that the back of the box is very inappropriate. It looks like a tongue.
Speaker 2: It does multi grain cheero Oh, this is multi grain cheerios. That's what it's made with, whole oats and real cinnamon. Looked as a cinnamon stick on there. What does that remind you of?
Speaker 1: Barbara?
Speaker 2: Oh? God? Please? All right, so here take a video, Randy. You wait to a little noise right now. I'm going to properly demonstrate how to do the Scotti shake. That's how you shake up cereals that may have settled during shipment and all the pieces have separated. There we go, Oh yeah, okay, you can stop it now done? Thanks? Okay? Oh I just put that in coffee. You spilled coffee all over the counter.
Speaker 1: When did I spill it?
Speaker 2: You millennials?
Speaker 1: You spilled it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I didn't. I don't go over there, typical.
Speaker 1: What are you a baby boomer?
Speaker 2: I don't know what I am.
Speaker 1: Gen y gen X, No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: No, I just missed gen X.
Speaker 1: Then you're a baby boomer said, No, that's too old.
Speaker 2: I'm not that old. Look up the chart.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: In the meantime, I'll pour.
Speaker 4: Oh it's smells looking up millennial with your phone? How is it having a phone? Do you like phones?
Speaker 2: I still have a two way Skytel pager? All right?
Speaker 1: I think it's so funny the doctors still use pagers.
Speaker 2: Oh wait a second, so to fire departments, so weird. I guess what I got for you. I'm gonna go to the fridge.
Speaker 1: Here you are gen X. By the way, look black day.
Speaker 2: Now you won't poop on the wall.
Speaker 1: Yes, Andrew's not poop being bad today. That's my jingle.
Speaker 2: All right, So it's one percent lactaid. I actually stole this from Cooper because Cooper's lactose in tolerant. So Cooper's at school right now. Yeah, she took fifteen bathroom breaks already, I heard from the nurse. All right, So cheerios, oat crunch, cinnamon, general milk.
Speaker 1: Smell is delicious?
Speaker 2: Does smell sulls like a bakery? Yeah, all right, here we go.
Speaker 1: No know what kind of bakery you're going here?
Speaker 2: Hmmm wow, A lot of cinnamon, very sweet.
Speaker 1: M hmm.
Speaker 2: I don't hate it. It tastes like apple cinnamon cheerios.
Speaker 1: No action, Scott, go grab it.
Speaker 2: Going back to the cereal vault, can you.
Speaker 1: Get stacks to make noises?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: So, like the cereal ball would be a cooking clink and clink.
Speaker 2: Here, but these don't have the oats on them.
Speaker 3: Doesn't matter. Nope, it's exactly the same. It's exactly the same. Don't listen to Scott.
Speaker 2: Andrew thinks it's an oh, and this is some cinnamon in the vicinity. It's apple cinnamon cheios.
Speaker 1: Got the same thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's a multi grain. Those aren't doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: They taste exactly the same.
Speaker 3: In the milk, you can't tell. Look at that which one is apple cinnamon because I.
Speaker 2: Put them on, letting you know, listeners, you can tell again. Andrews just along for the ride. He knows nothing about cereal. He's just here to give you numbers and pretend he knows what he's talking about. So I give it four balls. It's really good. Andrew you Hello? Hello?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry. Should I address your comments first?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I just need a rating, please.
Speaker 1: I want to smack you so hard to do it.
Speaker 2: But I need some ratings.
Speaker 1: No, don't, how idiot?
Speaker 2: What do you give it?
Speaker 1: I give this four balls? So you enjoy it.
Speaker 3: We agree on something, We agree on things, but then you just decide to be ignorant and mean about it.
Speaker 2: Going down to the cereal sack.
Speaker 1: I hope you fall.
Speaker 2: This is a classic. This was released somewhere around two thousand and seven. Hey, it's the legendary Patty Rascona. Yes, we're recording serial killers. Oh, special K, Yes, it's special K. Chocolate Delight. No, there's no almonds in this one. But do you know what it means when they say chocolate e? That means there's probably no real chocolate in it, because they'd have to be They would say chocolate if there was chocolate, it's chocolate E. So it's just some crap that tastes like I have to do the Scotti shake here because all the pieces settle to the bottom. Is Yeah, okay, you try it all. He's opening it up.
Speaker 1: To open Yeah, what do you want to do? Do you want to rate the cereal? It'll take two seconds?
Speaker 2: All right? Oh it smells very chocolate e? Does it really? Yeah? Oh yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you have a favorite cereal?
Speaker 2: I do? I like the the new raisin brand crunch. It's awesome. Yeah it is. You like just the regular variety or because there's the vanilla one and there's the cranberry and strawberry apple. I think it's just the regular. I like that a lot. Now, do like cereal companies send you all these boxes? No, I bought it all. I bought every one of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, got can't pay off his mortgage because he gave his buying cereal.
Speaker 2: Here you go, Patty, thank you very much, guest. I like that Andrew special k Chocolate Delight from Kellogg's. I have one of my autims. I'm eating. She well, yeah, you can't have any cereals here.
Speaker 1: Oh, Stephen Pooth is out there, Buddy's delicious.
Speaker 3: I give it four balls, same out of five bowls, five bowls being like five stars, spoons being like a half a star.
Speaker 1: What would you give me?
Speaker 2: I'm not like a big dronk of guys. I'm only going to give it like a three and a half. Three balls in a spoon. Got it three bowls and I'm going to bring it up though. Yeah, thank you so much for stopping by, for having me. Absolutely anytime. I won't happy to have you just really hard. That's what I said last night.
Speaker 1: Bye, this is so good.
Speaker 2: I like that, but I want to read the ingredients. Whole grain, wheat rice, hold Wayne hold grain? Wayne said, what does quisp pier? Whole grain wheat rice, sugar and then chocolate e chunks. It does say that there's cocoa in there, but there's probably not enough cocoa for it to be called chocolate, so that's why they have to say chocolate.
Speaker 1: E big cereal. I'm a fan.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: It's smell I mean here, just smell it enchanting.
Speaker 2: It spells really chocolate. Maybe that's why they call it chocolate? Did you call it enchanting?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm switching it up, trying some new adjectives. Okay, Scott, do you know what what in my Survivor audition video, Jeff probes you called in and still won't let me on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mentioned that I host a cereal podcast.
Speaker 3: Oh really, So let it be known that if I make it on Survivor, serial killers will be represented.
Speaker 2: Wow, I can't wait. Are you gonna bring cereal? You're gonna smug it into the island? Are you gonna smuggle it? Into the island.
Speaker 1: Are you having like some dyslexic problems.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm having issues. Beat it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would love to sneak some cereal on the island.
Speaker 2: So if you could only bring one cereal on the island, what would you bring? Rice Krispy Streets, the new recipe or the old?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm gonna do?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, So we got this package from our friend and listener Stefan on Twitter. He's a Stefan JS eighty seven cool and he was very excited and he sent us what he thought was cereal from Amazon, and his little note says, enjoy this, guys and review this soon from Steffan. Well, it's a little tin of reptile cereal from Rugrats on Nickelodeon. Yes, sour green apple candy. So I think probably he saw what looked like a box of cereal online and it's just a tiny little tin of candy.
Speaker 1: That's sad.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to take it home and give it to my kids. Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: It's not nice. I want to take them what I want. The reptar mints.
Speaker 2: No, they're for kids.
Speaker 1: Do your kids even know what Rugrats was?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: No, they don't they are Rugrats? So that's you don't know what Rugrets? So was I'm a nineties kid. We grew up with Rugrats.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll split them.
Speaker 1: Wait did you watch Rugrets? Ever?
Speaker 2: No, I was a little bit. I was just off the cost. I was a little too old for it.
Speaker 1: Do you know they're making a live action when and you can be saying, you.
Speaker 2: Keep saying all these things that they're making, but it's true Chocula movies and Rugrats movies and making.
Speaker 3: A lot of action Rugrats movie and it's going to be scary because nobody wants to see babies talk to each other.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh wait a second.
Speaker 1: Just serial Killers.
Speaker 2: So the day that we got the day that we got the package from Stefan, we also got a package from Mike Cool. This is our friend Mike. What Mike thinks on Twitter? Okay, great follower, you've seen him before. Yeah, So here's his letter. I tweeted you guys about a month ago about multimial cereal. Okay, when you did this special, you said you didn't get this one. So here it is.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, are they scooters.
Speaker 2: Oat blenders and almond These are honey bunches? Of oats equivalent.
Speaker 1: They look like they have a lot in there.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, these multimeal bags are all massive.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to feel.
Speaker 2: I need a crazy Scottie shake on this thing because it's a bag. Love it or it's free? It already was, but I'll return it and get money back. I'll split it with your Mike.
Speaker 1: Yeah you won't. Don't lie the mic, all right, meshes.
Speaker 2: Molti meal in the store about six bucks anywhere between, you know, four and seven dollars, depending on where you buy it.
Speaker 1: I say you get a lot for your money, though, oh.
Speaker 2: There's no doubt. But do you always get the taste that you're craving?
Speaker 1: Listen? You know me and my scooters. We have a good time now.
Speaker 2: I kind of wish I had original honey bunches of votes so you could compare, But I don't have the original one here. We only have the vanilla or the caramel, apple or caramel, depending on where you're from.
Speaker 1: Carmel.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't spill any lucky charms. Let me seal it. I love that zipac seal.
Speaker 3: I like it too, but it still needs to come in a box because the bags are not good for storage.
Speaker 2: Well, the cool thing is if the seal didn't work properly. Mike also sent us these little sealing things. I don't know how they work, but you kind of slip them across me. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Here, I thought you were about to throw that me. I'm like, Scott, don't throw a package at my face.
Speaker 2: There's different sizes and they're really interesting.
Speaker 1: Here bone is bucks.
Speaker 2: What the hell? So you kind of you take it and you slide it across the bag. What Yeah, I understand. We don't have time to figure out how this works. We'll do that when we're done recording. So here's your oat blenders from Maultomeal, which remember is made by Post so it's somewhat reputable.
Speaker 1: I'm so confused that is his work.
Speaker 2: Here you go, buddy, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yep, ready, yeah, one, two, three oat blenders.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, I taste coconut for sure. I don't. Oh yeah, the coconut hits you right away. Try one of the clusters. I love this, four bowls corn, whole grain, wheat sugar. I don't see coconut here, but I'm telling you it tastes like coconut. In the little granola clusters. Is coconut I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to say that you're wrong, but you're wrong.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, you've got breakfast in the bag. Multomeal has been creating delicious, high quality cereals for nearly a century. That's a pretty big deal, and so is the bag you're holding. Bigger bags mean fewer trips to the store, and that saves you time and money.
Speaker 1: That's like the ultimate thing to like get people to become overweight.
Speaker 4: Never leave your house again, buy forty two pounds of Maltomeal.
Speaker 2: On that six hundred pound live show, they always have bags of Multimeal all over the house.
Speaker 3: Really, no, you can't lie to our listeners because then they would do like my mom that she listens to half the story and then she tells people, oh my god, did you hear?
Speaker 2: There aren't many short things in life, but you can always count on Multimeal for incredible taste at an everyday low price.
Speaker 3: I just want someone who's super down on their luck to be like, you're right, Multomelia the only thing I have three balls in.
Speaker 2: A spoon for me. It's pretty good. It's not harsh.
Speaker 1: It's a little harsh.
Speaker 2: It's trying to be honey. Bunches of votes and it's not quite honey, bunches of votes.
Speaker 1: I liked it.
Speaker 2: I liked it too, Mike, Mike, thank you very much for sending us. We love packages. Send us packages. Chances are whatever you've sent us we've already seen and rated. However, every once in a while we'll get something like that from Mike and some little candy from Stefan that thought was cereal but wasn't. Thank you much. Follow us Twitter, Instagram, Uh, serial Killer's PC that's cereal with a C. Please like us on Facebook even though Andrew has still not done anything.
Speaker 1: Over there, corn pops.
Speaker 2: You liked something and that was it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people liked my comments, all right.
Speaker 2: Dude, and follow our things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're on every single thing that you could ever listen to. Apple podcasts, iHeartRadio, cast Box, you name it, we're on it. Google podcasts. Just send us a like and make sure you rate us, because rating and reviewing and listening helps us out.
Speaker 2: Send us alike. Yeah, I just spilled milk on my keyboard.
Speaker 1: Jeff is going to kill you?
Speaker 2: Yeah he is.
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Can I read the review? Yeah? I thought it was so cool. I was flipping through these things the other day. I love reading the reviews. I don't care about the stars and stuff.
Speaker 3: Something tells me the minute you get like, if you say something and it just goes downhill fast, you're gonna be like, I can't read the reviews.
Speaker 2: No, I like those two. I like the ones that people like. Thests suck here check this out, and I wish it said who it was from. It's just as NYC lover. Okay, So the only reason I checked out this podcast was due to the fact that they are in Elvis, Duran people, and who doesn't love the entire cast here. It is September fourteenth, and I'm just now starting it. OMG, where have I been? I'm crying. This is hysterical, yet I doubt they're even trying to be funny. Scotty Bee's unwaveringly serious tone coupled with Andrew's cute, yet sarcastic comments, I can barely even handle it. Love love love this?
Speaker 1: How nice?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Seriously? How nice?
Speaker 2: I love her or I'm assuming it's her or him. They love New York City. That's all that matters. And us.
Speaker 3: I love being sarcastic to you, Scott, well you always are. I love your serious tone.
Speaker 2: All right, We gotta go. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. This has been episode forty six. We're closing it on fifty. Do you remember what I said I was going to do when we hit fifty. If you don't remember, it's coming in four episodest damn it.
Speaker 1: I'm not stupid.
Speaker 2: Oh well, you have a great memory, because I wouldn't have remember that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's what people say. They're like, Wow, I didn't realize you were listening. I can multitask, I can listen.
Speaker 2: I already bought it too cool. Now I can't do it. You can. Maybe you'll forget in the next four times.
Speaker 3: Don't think I will, because I was the one who originally said I wanted confetti.
Speaker 2: All Right, we got to go. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. We love you until next time. Until Friday. Crush.
Speaker 1: How does this word with that stick you just wanted to open.
Speaker 2: That's not where it goes.
Speaker 1: What