Speaker 1: Shoot your shot on Prize Picks and get fifty dollars instantly in lineups when you play your first five dollars. That's right, Prize Picks now is giving you fifty dollars in lineups when you sign up and play your first five dollars. Prize Picks makes every dunk, every dime, every board that much more exciting, so don't miss a chance to get started on America's number one app for sports picks. Football season was fantastic, but it's time to chef gears to basketball. Trade deadline was exciting. You know, I'm rocket with La and my guys Lebron and Luca. More points, more threes, more rebounds, more and more and more new feats.
Speaker 2: You're alert.
Speaker 1: Prize Picks now have early payoffs. If your lineup gets soft to a hot start, you may now have the option to cash out those winnings before the game even finishes. Prize Picks is simple to play. Just download the Prize Pick app today. Use Coach Shannon to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollar lineup. That's coach Shannon to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollar lineup prize picks. It's good to be right. Hey, guys, what's up? It's your favorite unk, proud partner of Roe Sparks. You ever had one of them nights? Maybe you're watching a movie, you're laughing, she scoops, sitting closer on the couch and boom, it's on. Now in these moments, you can't be caught slipping. You gotta be ready to perform like it's the big game, you hear me? And that's where ROAs Sparks come in. These bad boys dissolve right under your tongue, no worries. And here's the kicker. The dual action formula stays active for up to thirty six hours. Yeah, now, you're not a wreck for thirty six hours. But let's get this straight. When the moment strikes you again, you're ready to perform again, again and again if necessary, ready to rise to the occasion. With Road Sparks, you get full of erections, you get more control, and everybody's leaving the room with a smile on their face. Isn't that what we all want? That's what I call a win, baby, And check this out. If you prescribed new sexual health patients get fifteen dollars off their first order of roast Sparks on a recurring plan. Just go to ro dot Co slash Nightcap to find out a prescription road Sparks are right for you again. That's our O dot Co slash Nightcap. Now, fellas, you know your favorite don't got to keep it real with you. Sparks is a compounding drug product that means it's allowed to be prescribed under federal law, but isn't FDA approved and doesn't have to go through their reviews. For the full safety info, hit up road dot cost slash safety Info. So fellas, stay confident, stay ready, and let them sparks fly when the moment is right. Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap.
Speaker 2: Y'all know who I am.
Speaker 1: I'm your favorite unk and that is my partner in co host Liberty City's own Bengals Ring of Fame Arnoy, a former pro bowler and an all pro That is Chad o Jo Siko Johnson. See what I'm talking about? Oh you see him talking about O Joe? You see how he is? You see how you behave? You need to cut it out, man, Joe, you need to cut it out. But that's okay. You know, y'all rock native Universe of Arkansas. Long a seven time nb A All Star, and he got in dominated for the Basketball Hall of Fame. Y'all know it. I old Joe, Joe Johnson. See how you behaveing?
Speaker 2: O Joe? You see? Hey?
Speaker 3: Hey, what what? What's what's on top of your head? What's that?
Speaker 2: Listen? Listen? You know heavy is the head that wars the crown. Okay, hey, hey hey, this here comes with great responsibility. Now you know what I mean. I've been chosen. I've been chosen by the people may camp, people in the chat, people in the comments. I've been chosen to be the person to carry this thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, all right, So you feeling good about yourself on Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah, I feel great.
Speaker 1: I'm great.
Speaker 2: So check this out. I got a Nightcap belt coming. It's on the way, but it's gonna stay in my house for right now because I got the belt. Okay, Okay, if just so happened, we all hang out and what are y'all win more than me, then I'll send the belt to you guys, But for right now, I'm the people's champ. I'm the king. I sit on the throne fellas. Hey, how y'all doing? Man, what's going on? Hey?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe?
Speaker 1: You notice every time we post uping he all in the comments. He oh that he to coming here.
Speaker 2: Everybody come. It's gotten something to say.
Speaker 3: But listen, it's okay. Let him have his time, let him have it shine with Joe got right now on his temporary It's not gonna last forever because too.
Speaker 2: Much horse that poop fans don't poop long. Oh yeah, No, I take the responsibility of this list. Tell y'all something. Please make sure you hit that got the ride button.
Speaker 1: Please make sure you hit the light but and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed where whever you get your podcast from. Thank you, guys, Thank each and every one of you for all your support. Whether it's Nightcap, whether it's Club shay Shape, whether it's Nightcap outside. None of this is possible without you, and we cannot thank you enough. So again, can thank you for your support and you continue support. Those looking to purchase a bottle of Shade by Laportier and you can't find it any state or city near you, head over to Laportierkanyac dot com to purchase you a bottle. It is a premium vs p Kanyak, the best tasting, smoothest vessel p Kanyac on the market. Try it against other brands and you'll see we have the best tasting. We have the og which is the seven fifty, but now we have the Junior which is the three seventy five. Same quality, same great taste, the same smoothness. Please drake responsibility and stay safe. Man, Joe, you just been talking a lot of is man. I mean, I know I did not notice we see Joe, Oh Joe, we never saw this side. There was no ending, never that he wouldn't behave in this manner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's listen, listen to school Fellas. Fellas, y'all turn is gonna come, man, listen, unusual unusual, he being real unusual right now.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, I ain't I ain't never seen this Siliday never.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, Oh Joe. I told y'all take full responsibility from the people. Man, this what this is what they want is they they've anointed me. They've anointed me anointed. Yeah, now he over there looking like coming to America. Hey there you go okay, I like it. I like it. I like it. I like it.
Speaker 3: Make sure you're able to back everything.
Speaker 2: We did.
Speaker 1: You see how we did it was kind of like the Dayton on the five hundred. You see those guys racing, they end up crashing each other if somebody.
Speaker 2: Slipped it, it wand you see how they did. You and that we Hey, listen, let me tell y'all something, man. I had already told y'all before we even done all that. See, y'all thought I was selling wolf tickets. I ain't had nothing for say, oh Joe selling all the ticket I'm telling you straight been there, what's happening? You know what I mean? I'm like, look, man, I'm a pretty decent bowler. You know that.
Speaker 1: Well, what would have been talking about? He annoyed you?
Speaker 3: Mad?
Speaker 1: Oh Joe?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, you're bad about he annoyed it. The people chose even anointed by the people, the man.
Speaker 3: You know, this is all my fault. Honestly, this is my fault because I felt bad for you, Joe, you had an injury. I took it easy on you. I felt bad for all respecting my elders.
Speaker 2: I mean, Joe, I got one more thing to say, think about this. If I was only sixty five percent, then can you imagine what I am If I'm one hundred percent? How was that going to help you? In events that you lost?
Speaker 1: Joe, your injury have nothing to do and have nothing to do with the golf shot.
Speaker 2: It had nothing to do with card hold you won a couple first off. You know, it's kind of like it's kind of like when like baseball, when you go up the bat, you never swing at the fresh you know what I mean, you let the person. So I'll let you owe y'all just to kind of see how y'all will act towards me. If y'all want the person. Then I seen y'all I'm saying, okay, okay, okay, I got I got something for them, I got something right.
Speaker 1: Your day coming though, I just want you to know your day coming, So just marking on the count.
Speaker 2: I just it's not your brother. I know. I know, I know the people watch Nightcap outside and you know, people been in my d ms in the comments and they even knowing to me fellas. I know. I know it's tough for y'all to kind of grasp that right now, but this is where.
Speaker 1: We at Yeah, this is where we at. Okay, your day coming. I want you to know, just know your day is coming. You said the fuck uh the game tonight, the Pistons beat the next one twenty six to one.
Speaker 2: Eleven boy.
Speaker 1: K Cunningham had himself a night at the Madison Square Guarden to moout short of a triple dub forty two points, thirteen assists, eight rebounds as the Pistons sweep the season series three to zero against the Knicks. They won four straight games again, four straight game, four straight win excuse me for the Pistons, and they won by the average of twenty eight points. And they're the number. They have a commanding lead in the Eastern Conference right now. They're number one seed in the Eastern Conference where the record of forty one and thirteen. They're six games clear of the Celtics, who's currently playing right now, the Warriors.
Speaker 2: And the Knicks, who they just beat.
Speaker 1: Also, the Cavaliers are seven seven games back the Knicks and the Cavaliers are seven games back, with the Raptors at nine games back. Joebah watching this game tonight, watching Ky Cunningham, wo boy, he did a number, he did a number.
Speaker 2: He did a number seventeen to thirty four.
Speaker 1: Like I said, forty two points, thirteen assists, eight rebounds. He did it all to night. He did it all to night. What do you like about what you're on?
Speaker 2: And the Pistons and okay Ojo, they didn't have the other All Star, which is Jalen during during he didn't play to night. Yeah, so he carried a heavy load. And you can tell from the start. From the start he came out very aggressive getting to his spots. And I just think I picked Detroit to beat the Knicks last playoffs. Obviously it was learning lesson. They swept them throughout this whole season. They won all four games. So they got the edge on the Knicks right now and the Piston as soon as they get healthy, Uncle Ojo, they just gonna cruise into the playoffs. Bro, they gonna be something to deal with in the Eastern Conference. I'm telling you we're gonna look up in a couple of months. Them boys, they they got a chance to make it to the finals. Bro.
Speaker 3: They absolutely whoa hold on. Joe hold on, Joe hold On. Now, Kate Keneham is very nice. I know he's very good, But you think they can make it.
Speaker 2: Yeh finals, yes, ojo. They they got it. They got a great young team, and they got a they deep too, and they got guys who come off the bench who can win some games in the playoffs as well, you know, and they're a gritty team. You know, say what you want to buy big fella Stewart who always you know, but you need Yeah, you know, hey, listen, when they get these guys back for strength, bro, they gonna they're gonna feed off their energy right there. And you know you want a dude like that, man, You want to intimidate, an agitate, a guy who wanna go out there and you know, beat be the be the muscle for the squad. I just think they got everything you could want in a team, like from shooting to you know, uh obviously a go to guy and k who gets I mean, come on the night, man, he looked, he looked, he looked great tonight. He did a nice he looked phenomenal.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, and I got I got a question. I got a basketball question for both of you. As great as kid Cunningham look tonight, as great as you looked last year, Where is he right now? And in your list of top top players in the league.
Speaker 2: Oh right, he's up there because he is he up.
Speaker 3: There with Is he up there with Shaye and and ant Man? Is he in that same Yeah?
Speaker 2: He up there, he up there. Look, they number one, and they number one seed in the East. They gonna finish with the number one, the number one seed. Deep. They got a nice just dude. Yeah, hey, look did y'all see over All Star weekend he dropped his new shoe. He just got a signature shoe. I saw, I saw a little bit of it. I was trying to, you know, trying to he would uh would ni I'm talking about his signature shoe that he just dropped. Doing All Star break, I would probably say uncle Ojo see his business from the sneakerhead and that that put him in like the top five of sneakers Like it's cold.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well you could when you get a signature and from one of the big dogs.
Speaker 3: Yeah you're that boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah he a a and you putting them numbers up to you're man. Yeah, Detroit got him one. Boy.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know they got guys, you look at them from a bench standpoint. They got Charris LeVert, they got the Jenkins, They got guys herter.
Speaker 2: Didn't he play tonight. He can make big shots, he can make three.
Speaker 1: They got guys that le Burt can can knock down threes, but he can put the ball on the floor. I like Jenkins. He was super aggressive tonight. But you know it all at all, it's around Cad. It's around Cad and Jalen h And when those two guys and like you said, both of those guys Stewart and Dura, Duran is serving suspensions, so they'll be back. Thompson played well. Look like Bias Tobias was. He didn't shoot the ball well tonight, but he rebounded the ball extremely well.
Speaker 2: Had five as cents. He was four and sixteen.
Speaker 1: Tobias is better than that. But if he can just give them some consistency. He give them, you know, somewhere twelve twelve points.
Speaker 2: Of Joe and Ojo. He give them those rebounds.
Speaker 1: He give them somewhere seven or ten rebounds, you know, three to six assists. That's plenty enough because during gonna give you, he gonna give double double. He was a walking double double Cay and what he does, he's gonna be somewhere around twenty twenty four and ten. And then the bench chip in with what they got. I don't when you look at them and I know, look j Jalen Brunson is gonna bet Jaylen Bruton. He's gonna get his points. Yeah, he's gonna get his points. Cat didn't play bad to night he was seven or fourteen.
Speaker 2: Uh, but.
Speaker 1: Cat, I don't know what it is with What do you mean mean he wasn't bad at night seven or fourteen.
Speaker 2: I need I need a little bit more. I need a little bit. I need some more shot. Sometimes I'm watching to night.
Speaker 1: Joe, he go to the basket, super duper weak.
Speaker 2: They'd be knocking the ball out of his head. They'd be blocking the shot. Said, come on, cat, catting for this big hell for this big he he ain't coming in there with with that power.
Speaker 1: That guy just pulled the ball out of his hand, knock it off his knee.
Speaker 2: They blocking shot.
Speaker 1: I was like, come on, cat and sell but tall and so at some point in time he got have to put somebody in the basket and then they'll start doing all that foolishness.
Speaker 3: He is what he is at this point. If he hadn't done it before as long as he's been in the league, it ain't.
Speaker 2: And you know what's surprising though, It's like the Knicks got these wing defenders, but man, Detroit made it look so easither one hundred and twenty six points. Kay Yocho, Yeah, man, you ain't guard nobody.
Speaker 1: It didn't matter. It didn't matter who they did. Put o g they put, they put hard, they put bridges. They didn't have no answer for Kate tonight. Now he was super. He was super super. He got up thirty four shots. I can't remember last time, Joey. I think, off the top of my head, I've seen somebody get up this many shots.
Speaker 2: So he was.
Speaker 1: He was super aggressive from the jump. I think he had like nineteen shot attemps in the first half.
Speaker 2: I was like, we damn yeah a but uncle, I like that though, because he know he has a certain sense early in this game. It's a big game, you know what I mean. This is the second half of the season. Ocho. Yeah, were coming down, you know, jocking for position or necessarily if you in Detroit's case, you want to stay at number one. You know, you don't want to squander none of these games away. So I just thought he came out and was aggressive. You missing one of your all stars. You missed another you're running mate, you got your muscle. He out, So you know you're gonna have to do a lot more. A lot is gonna be asked of you. But listen, he said, man with it on my back. But yeah, I can handle that. You knowing about that boy game, iut did his thing from forty two and thirteen assists, And if you.
Speaker 1: Think about it, they got guys like Duncan Robinson can knock down threes, hurt him, can knock down threes. They got guys that can knock down threes if you start the slough or you try to double him and he's a good enough passor because he made some pass to night, you got to it's hard for one guy. And if he did this to the Knicks in the way they play defense with og and hard Michael Bridges, if he did this to them and a whole lot of other teams have a group of defenders that can defend him any better than what the Knicks did tonight. Now you just hope he have a off night because he played with extreme confidence. And Joe, you know this with Oh Joe, we had the same feeling. Once you go to a pro Bowl, You go to an All Star game, since a belief that I belong.
Speaker 2: I'm one of the guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah you looking around, I'm one of the twelve, I'm one of the twenty four best players in the NBA. I'm one of the twenty four best players. Forty eight players in the NFL our belong. Now, now your confidence.
Speaker 2: Goes through the roof. Oh man, oh y'all got y'all can never let me come across the water? Oh yeah, it's a in real talk, can take you to a whole nother level because the belief and confidence that you have in yourself. And then once you amongst the top elite talent in the NBA for one weekend, then you kind of start to see how things are starting to shape out. Then you go back into the season with so much confidence, like listen, it's my turn now, and I just feel like that's kind of where k was at and kind of the piggyback off what Unk said. Once he gets going like that, now the mother guys Duncan, Robinson, now they can get some shots, you know what I mean. Thompson gets some easy some easy shots because he's so aggressive. Ocho, he got so much attention on him that you know, he making plays for everybody, you know what I mean. And I think that's why it's gonna be hard to stop them, bro, because in the playoffs and everything slows down, he can post up, he can play out the post, so then he can pick you apart almost on some like Yokis type, you know what I mean. But I think Detroit gonna be something to rinking with telling y'all, may y'all, we're gonna look up. Them boys gonna be in the finals in June. I agree. I think they're definitely gonna be something.
Speaker 1: And when you looking around and Kate is looking around, He's like, hold on, I see Kadi, I.
Speaker 2: See Steph, I see yok I see yeah, I see Lebron. Now, I see guys in your twenty three. I see guys in your seventeen.
Speaker 1: I see you guys. I let hold on in the next three four years. I mean, they keep talking about who's gonna be the face. Why can't I be I'm here, if I'm here, hello, even if they didn't send for me, I came anyway, there you go, so it don't matter. So it's it's just something when you go to the Pro Bowl. H your we speak before at football players and I look across. I'm like, damn, I see Jerry, see play maker man, I said, Joe, I see you.
Speaker 2: Oh very time.
Speaker 1: They don't get my own squad, and I got Brusie L Wave, Marino one Moon. Yeah, I'm here, y'all.
Speaker 2: Ain't tell me nothing. Y'all gonna catch hell to keep me from coming back over here. Hey, hey, and not he and not only that, Joe, I done came out. They then gave me my signature shoes. So you know I gotta show out. Yeah, yeah, So now when I touched the court, you know, you see them red things on my feet. Yeah, I'm finna get to it. I'm finna show y'all why I got my signature shoe. That's basically what That's what he said.
Speaker 1: And I told them to make sure they read because I'm fin the clown all you pomps.
Speaker 2: Hello, is it fashion week? Because I'm here the show. I'm here. I ain't never seen the clown. The color shoes but red, and they bigger than that.
Speaker 3: You know what, Joe, You could probably have tested as Joe like, when confidence sets in, you play with confidence. Joe, at some point you play with confidence at the highest level. And I'm of what confidence did for me when it comes to the NFL, and I'm I'm gonna I'm gonna see if it transitions or translate over to the NBA. When I was confident in the game that when you talk about the game of the game of football, you talk about the game of basketball at the highest level, it's so goddamn fast, Joe, It's so goddamned fast. But when you have confidence and you get in that zone and you're confident with what you're doing and you know what's going on, the game seems so slow at that point. Once you get confidence, everything is not moving in slow motion. But it's not as fast as people say it is, because that confidence does it does it just it just does something to you. I don't really know how to put it into words. Before, you know, most of the time before kickoff, I'm nervous, Joe, I got butterflies in my stomach, Joe, I don't talk trash all week. Why the hell am I nervous? Why the hell A I'm not scared, but there's a certain fear to it until I touch.
Speaker 1: That ball, Joe.
Speaker 3: Once I touched that ball early in the game. It just it just does something to you. I don't know how to explain it. I don't know if it's like that with basketball. You know, you make your first shot, I don't know how it goes.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but.
Speaker 3: Confidence is one hell of a drug. It's a hot man, it's everything man ojo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you make them a in basketball, boy, you make that first shot or two, it's a rap. It's a heat checked about to come out to that and somebody in trouble. It's the same way somebody in football.
Speaker 1: Hey, oh Joe, you know you catch the first pass, you get a thirty five yard touchdown.
Speaker 2: You're like, hold on, I already got thirty five yards down.
Speaker 1: Oh, y'all in trouble, y'all trump and don't let me have ay three catchers and I got seventy yards already. And we're still in the first quarter. We early in the second. I'm getting a hunted. I'm getting yeah, absolute man, Hey, you ain't getting shut up happy the end on you. I ain't gonna gett nothing. Just say't gonna get nothing else, cause I already got this one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It ain't nothing like getting off to a good staring ain't nothing like it ain't nothing. I get your the because it seemed like it just takes you through the whole momentium of the game. It's like everything kind of goes your way, you know what I mean, And you don't have to even try hard. You know. It's just like it's like in basketball sometimes. You know, Okay, Joe, you can be playing if you're a guy who really don't score or really don't want to shoot the balls, like the ball will find Yeah, you know what I mean. In basketball is kind of similar to that. But it's like in a rhythm. It's like on anything I do, bro it works for whatever reason, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And like you said, I mean just everything they call it. I'm the second reader, I'm the third read, and lord behold, I get like damn okay, appreciate it and everything is just flowing like, oh man, Hey, what what you like? Call whatever you want?
Speaker 3: Call a run.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be right. Hey I playground now, hey listen. But on another note, it's been games, So why don't win in the games? Okay? O jo? I'm talking about feeling good, warmed up good. I'm talking about boy, couldn't hit nay year me. You know what I mean, it's been like my body feels like I'm ready to go. I'm yeah, often like yeah, yeah, yeah. So it's been days.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't felt good and been off the best game I ever had, Joe, I didn't do nothing that we could practice. I was like, man, I don't even know why might here practicing that game against Kansas City. I think I called like the whole week in practice, Joe, the whole week of yes, and then we getting years. I only had like thirty yards at the half o Joe. I had thirty yards at the half end up with two fourteen.
Speaker 3: Damn boy, you went crazy in the second half.
Speaker 1: Cool they had, you know, cause you know at half o, Joe, we draw plays up. This is what we're like, Okay, this is what they're doing to this that we said, hey, eighty four, we're gonna come out with the counterpass. Just make sure, hey, just make sure. I was like, kind of pass, bro, you call that one? You call that on Wednesday? I ain't see that no more?
Speaker 2: Right, right boy?
Speaker 1: That we ran that counter the linebacker stuff. They took one step. I said, if you take one step, you bet Oh you took a step.
Speaker 3: God, dang it, it's a rap.
Speaker 2: I had a TV.
Speaker 1: They were tried to get me, but I had a TV, O Joe, Yeah, I had that TV up.
Speaker 2: They couldn't catch me. Yeah. But but it's like that.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you have a great week of practice, you just like, no, oh, this is a hundred easy, this's one hundred and two jobs man, O Joe, this is work here getting the game end. I got three for thirty.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, hey listen, hey, look if if if you the loss you really mad about, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you probably can take three for thirty and half. Oh yeah, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 1: Look you still gonna feel away, but you yeah, we won, but and then you know, yeah, we just hey, we just got to make sure we do. You know, they talking about we're gonna do a better job. We gotta get you more involved, and they're gonna do no good now that game talk about game over, y'all pull that boy, Joab, y'all might have to get the police involved.
Speaker 2: Because I'm Box.
Speaker 3: I remember I remember them days. I remember them conversations. Hey, receiver, coach, try to come talk to you. I know you ain't touched the ball yet. I know it's been a. It's been three quarters, were going into the fall? What are we doing?
Speaker 1: And then guess what they asked, Joe, what you like? I like you to get the out of my face. That's what I really like because I'm about to blow my I'm about to lose it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, talk about what what is looking like? What they're doing?
Speaker 1: You asked you that were down fourteenth and they got the ball, and you talking.
Speaker 2: About what I like?
Speaker 3: Boy? I remember, Oh my.
Speaker 2: Goodness, out my face?
Speaker 3: Yeahs day. Good memories, man, good memories.
Speaker 1: But uh, fifty four games into the season, Detroit Pistons has the worst They have the word best record in the NBA. Uh, well, they right there with what you call him with the OKC fifty four games. Detroit had the worst record in twenty twenty four. What a different couple of years make, because now Kay Cunningham is averaging twenty seven twenty five and a half points, almost twenty six points a game, almost six rebounds of game, almost ten assists the game, one point five steals per game. He leaves the league and assists, He's leading the East and plus minus and the best player on the best team. He's gonna get some serious, serious m VP bows because it's so because I think the thing is, Yo Kitchen. Giannis is probably gonna be out of it. They're not gonna play enough games, right they missed too many game games Yep. Yeah, And it depends on I'm sure probably play enough games, but it ain't gonna be as defended because now you look at it because last year there was so much the record was so good, but right now you look at Okay Cave like, hold on, I'm playing neck and neck. He's averaging more rebounds. I'll average more rebounds than a SIS. And my team, my record, my team record is just as good as he is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we got we gotta, We got a couple more months to see because right now, yeah, you're right, they buy naked, they buy nick and neck. One can pull away from another, just depending on obviously teams success and obviously you know the numbers those that those guys are gonna have to continue to put up.
Speaker 1: But I think I think Shade being out it definitely gives us an opportunity to just look at Kaid, to focus on k because.
Speaker 2: He's not there.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah, And so like I said, with Gianni's being out, uh, yo kitchen I don't know. You can only miss one more game. What's the likelihood he played the next fifty games? Joe, I don't think. I don't see it happening. You ain't you ain't got, you ain't got Luca and nothing. I think he's gonna be in there. I definitely do think Lucas gonna be in there. Yeah, he got a shot in the dark.
Speaker 2: Yo. They the Lakers can you know, stay afloat, maybe even go on a run, continue to push themselves up or seed though. They need to be the top. There you go, they got they got to stay at the top of the West, and I think they I think he'll definitely have a.
Speaker 1: Jayleen Brown too. Jaylen Brown gonna get a job. Yes, what is second place? In second place? Yeah, and he's averaging like twenty seven twenty at the game.
Speaker 2: Definitely, yeah, he probably that's a probably career. How it is the game?
Speaker 1: Oh huh, yeah, twenty eight the game, he's like twenty seven the game.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, he definitely.
Speaker 3: Gonna They killing the Warriors. They beat them eighty three.
Speaker 2: The Warriors beat up Man without Steph Curry just don't even look the same. And I think the thing is is that when you think about them, that he's doing this with I Jason Tatum, no, Al Horford. Yeah, they've traded Prizingers, they traded Holiday and he has them in second place. And he's really the only he's the only all Star on that team.
Speaker 1: Ain't never nobody even thinking about All Star because I don't think anybody else other than him know anything about Chuck Taylor.
Speaker 2: So that's the only All Star they know.
Speaker 1: So with him playing the way he's played, he's definitely in the MVP discussion.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, And I think Joe Mizzoula should He deserves more credit to the coach because it's basically been plug and play. You know, they got rid of key guys bro and just brought in guys off the bench, guys whom they've developed. They stepped right in and continue to play at a high level. And then you get Vusevich, which a lot of people ain't talking about. That's gonna help Boston out too. They got a chance to ballot in the East as well. He can pull you, he can pull the other big away from the basket.
Speaker 1: He can play the picking, he can get in the pick and rolls, can pick and pop, he can die he can shoot the three, he can defit, he can he can weak side help. Oh, he's he's he's a solid player. They look, he get he gets. He he a realt. He's gonna be a real threat out there. Like I like, you can kind of play through him a little bit. I did not see this, though, Joe, I ain't gonna lie. I did not see the Celtics being this good. Not what I the pieces that that JT's not there and the pieces they got rid of. Look, Jaylen Brown is right. He's a Finals MVP. He's an Eastern Conference MVP. He's been an All he's an All NBA selection, he's a he's an All Star. Okay, fine, but to be have a two seed in the East and plague, you gotta tip your hat to it.
Speaker 2: I think nk Ocho, I think he took everything personal because he's heard all this. You know, he's heard the shots that people took in Boston. Oh, they weren't gonna be able to compete. He's heard it from everybody. He's heard it from all of us. So I think he took it personal, honestly, because the numbers that he's putting up this year, the way he's been playing. I ain't just talking about offensively, Una, I'm talking about defensively. He takes. Yeah, he guards, he guards the best player and still puts up, you know, twenty eight to thirty points a night. That's hard to do. That's why when you look at him and you see his physique, his body, you see how cut and ripped up he is, like he can go all day, bro, he can go all day. So yeah, I think he got a shot in the dark on the MVP as well.
Speaker 1: It wasn't It wasn't the j T God and y'all aint gonna be nothing. It was the Olympic team. He's like, hold on, I'm a finals MVP, and y'all take the third or the fourth best player on my team, Derrick White over me at the Eastern Conference MVP, at an NBA Finals MVP, And you mean to tell me that y'all take And this is not a shot at Derek White. I love my teammate unbelievably. We want a championship together. But y'all don't crack if y'all think this man better than me. And but I think the thing of the All star situation, Joe, you gotta look Okay, guys, Devin Booker say, hey, I ain't got to score a point. What y'all need I defend? And man say I defend. So you gotta sacrifice a lot when you go to these teams. You can't be the guy that you were at your team. They got it. They got KD, Lebron and Steph. It's built around them. Everybody else you got a roll to a play. When Grant here and they put this D T this team together, that says, okay, let's look who can do this? Who can do that? And you gotta swallow a lot of pridecause look at JT. J T was a three time first team All the NBA selection. That man getting some dnps. That man played two three minutes a game.
Speaker 3: Yeah he played.
Speaker 2: Yeah hey but listen listen. See you know in the Olympics they played ten minute quarters, so instead of twelve minutes, it's a it's a forty minute game versus a forty minute game. So if Tatum already got games when he was getting DMPs, they so front loaded with that position, like uncle saying, with Lebron and KD. Bro they gonna play thirty plus minutes. Ain't be forty minutes a game. You know what I'm saying. So if you bring Jalen Brown and Jason Tatum, hey, you're gonna have two guys that gonna have some DNP.
Speaker 1: Jarrick White knows he's there to play defense book already then saying it books. I do whatever y'all need me to do. If I need to grab water, I got you. So you know, hey, it's kind of like when the OG team win, y'all know who they came to see.
Speaker 2: Get in where you fit here?
Speaker 1: When Larry already said last start the game and the next day, you know, he laid on his stomach, laid on his back because he's back. They're locked up on him. So but no, man, I love Kate had Cunningham. He's in the MVP discussion. There's the number one seed in the Eastern Conference by six games. They're playing extremely well. He's an All Star. Obviously, he's gonna be an All NBA selection and deserving it. So but he's playing phenomenal basketball as we speak.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Kay Cunningham, Kay Cunningham says he's the best American player in the NBA. He told GQ, I want to be on that Olympic team coming up. I think I'm the best American player. Joe, Wow, American player. We got ad Man, we got JB. We got j T. We got Steph Curry, we got Kevin Durant, we got a man, we got Lebron James. That's six American players that I named right there. Said I'm the best American player.
Speaker 2: That what he said. Listen, Yeah, yeah, so listen, we got to take the man. Among his word, he said he the best. Hey, he gonna. Hey, look, maybe that's why he came out and put on the performance he put on the night against the nig He said, he gonna show you and Mitch.
Speaker 1: We left out Donald Mitchell. So that's that's team when you think about American players. But hey, but he definitely he definitely gonna be on the team. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. And matter of fact, you got you got to have that kind of confidence. You got to talk like that. You got to feel you the best at what you do, regardless of who else isn't God, damn NBA, the boy too and de Troy. I'm finn to put us on the metal. I want people watching us. I want people to pay attention to what we're doing. How do you do that when you have an article like that and you say something like that that nobody can call egregious because you're back it up on the goddamn caught on the hardwood. There you go, not all eyes on you when you do that kind of talking.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: You know what he do.
Speaker 1: He also said he also told GQ guy file baiting is the biggest problem in the NBA and accuses three superstars in the top five tier of doing it. They flopping it just too much. What are you doing? Your best players do that? Three of the top five ten guys in the NBA are doing it constantly. You're gonna kick them out of the game. Yo, who were talking about?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Who were talking about?
Speaker 2: Joe? He talking about Luca? He talking about Uh? Hey, uh who was he talking about? You're talking about yok yok yokes be flopping? Yeah, they got that love, They got that love. They got a lot of flop to their game, Oh Joe, but hey, they're getting The.
Speaker 1: Best players have always been able to draw files, especially when you drive. When you hold drive the ball and you can put it on the floor. Jordan's Kobe, now obviously with Shaq, was gonna cause you got you gotta file. You're gonna dunk, break the basket, bring the gold down on your damn head. But the guards have always done that, right.
Speaker 2: I think it's it's been It's been modified a lot differently in today's Joe, like Jordan was so athletic that he was going to the cup like he was taking a beating, you know what I mean. He wasn't shining away from the contact. Nowadays, you got guy as soon as you because you can't hand check you out of that. Nowadays, as soon as you drive and a guy touch you, you see you, bro, stop trying to get the repetition. They trying to get the repetention because at the same time when I'm driving, Oh Joe, you can't have your hands on me. Bro. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Back then, you know, oh yeah, you had to play through contact. Yeah, they body you up. You go to the thing, they bother you up. Hey, all you see the fishing dudes like get up, play on, get up. That's all they do, is Joe. But you know what a we talk about shape, but people forget there was like a five to like a six year stretch. Nobody drew file files like James Harden. Nobody no, No, James Harden. And then there was like a three year stretch when nobody drew files like Joel Embiid not even close.
Speaker 2: Nah, because they figured it out. Well, James just got a knack. He got a knack for scoring and seeking contact. Body hunting. We call it body hunting. Once he gets in the paint anywhere, he know guy's gonna be in the region. He in that ball, you're gonna hit his arms. He figured that out. He he is the best at that. And then Mbid, he was just trying to find different ways to score the basketball, you know what I mean, versus taking the beat, and he know guys gonna play him hard, they're gonna be overly aggressive, so he used their aggressiveness against him, you know what I mean. Yeah, they started to figure it out.
Speaker 1: And the thing is and just saying when those guys back in the day was averaging thirty with no three point shot rains and saying that's all they were doing, middies, middies.
Speaker 2: Now you got guys shooting one or two steps over half. Yes.
Speaker 1: Oh, even the top players getting up anywhere between five and eight threes a game, Luca Shaye, They getting up between five and Donovan Mitchell and man, they getting up between five and eight threes a damn game.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Oh yeah, that's that's that's that's and that's that's that's yeah, because it's some boys out here. Yeah, them boy getting eight to twelve threes up. Them boys ain't playing. Yeah, it's a different I don't have no problem with what Kate said.
Speaker 1: Hey, because guess what, they're gonna start picking this team next year because you know, I think they're already qualified. Right, do they have to go to the Worlds again or the fever? I'm not sure because he gonna be on it. We don't be sentity like everybody else be going to all these tournaments.
Speaker 2: We just basically, right, we just get ready for the Olympics. We throw a.
Speaker 1: Team together for the Olympics. You might come by better sending a team that used to playing together. It's hard to get guys that he averages thirty on this team. He averages thirty two or twenty. Yeah, and he used to playing somewhere between thirty five and forty minutes a game. And now you got this man play at eighteen minutes and you think he gonna be cool with that?
Speaker 2: And it's tough because the chemistry that you have to have. It's like we all kind of got to sacrifice a little bit, you know what I mean. But you don't want to be too unselfish to where the game starts to look sloppy and now you're passing up shots that you typically will tape, you know what I mean. So I don't know, man, I think uh, I think, I think. I think we're gonna be in a good spot. It's gonna be very interesting. I think the Olympic team is gonna be a look a lot different. I can see a scenario what KD is on the team. I don't know if Steff I think you think he gonna want to do it? You think to do it? I think k is gonna want to do it? Why not? Why that?
Speaker 3: And that's that's in twenty eight. That's in twenty eight, Right on, young, What about Steph Joe? You think Stephan Stephan do it in twenty eight.
Speaker 1: I don't know if Steph want to do it. They had to coach Steph. Steph's like, you know what, this was my this was my swan song. You know I got to do it with you know, the guys at Lebron and k do whore I compete it against the Lion the bulk of my career and to be able to do it with those three guys.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, he could, but I don't know if he want to do it. I ain't nothing.
Speaker 1: Top of what they did and what they did in Parry Patty ain't nothing because they had to dig and dig deep against Yogi's team Serbs. Yeah, and they had to dig even deeper against the French playing on home court. I was with Gobert and and and Winby and and and Uh, what's.
Speaker 2: The other guy named? Uh? The big dude telling about that he played for? They got Yabaselli? Uh?
Speaker 1: They Yeah, what's the guy he's out?
Speaker 2: Uh? Was he with the Knicks?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know that. Yeah, I know you're talking about. I think I don't know if I think they traded for for something for.
Speaker 1: Four Yate?
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, hey Joe. And that that last game where were U s A one where Steph had to hit those for those four days to actually have a chance to win the game.
Speaker 2: Who was that? That was Friend?
Speaker 3: That was against Friend?
Speaker 2: That was that was Friends Championship? Look, I think I ain't gonna lie. Oh, Joe, they had me scared a few games. I'm like, man, they were down, they were down. They was down against Sudan. Member of South Sudan had led down. Yeah, the serve they blew the Serbs out and then they was down by fifteen against served U. With your kitchen.
Speaker 1: Vogdanovich was hitting the shot but playing out of their ying Yang.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, but you know what though I do. I can see I can see Steph playing. He got some it's some. It's some great guards in here. Obviously, you know we're talking about the caves. I can see him wanting to play with Cad. I can see Steph. I can see step he was on the fist the last time. Joe. We're only two years. We're only two years. Yeah, I can I can kind of see. I can see it, like him being his like they last hoo. Rah. I can say that about it, Joe.
Speaker 1: He waited until what you're fifteen year sixteen to even play this first Olympics, and now you wanted to play the second Olympics you're eighty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that may that make it worth a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he might listen, he might like that feeling.
Speaker 2: Too.
Speaker 3: He might like that feeling of winning goal and want to get all.
Speaker 1: The bands a shoe because you know, it was nice to be on the world stage. He had under armor. But the thing is, I'm sure somebody Nike or Details or somebody uh uh, maybe he wants to do his own brand and put it on the big stage. But we got our work cut out for us. We got our work cut out for because the French ain't playing Wimby. Wimby is only gonna get better.
Speaker 2: Hell is only gonna get will he nice boy, he gonna continue to figure it out. He is gonna be he is. Hey, listen here, it's like here a cheat hole on offense, but he is a super cheat card on defense. Because you can think you gotta lay up man, that man come from Wade Cross cord Ole. How you gonna how you challenge the three point?
Speaker 1: The guy shot a three You challenge that the guy got the offside rebound and went to lay it up and you pitted against the glass.
Speaker 2: How the hell you do all that? Hey, you can't teach that, bro. You can't teach that hell.
Speaker 1: No, you can't teach seven four and a half, seven five or whatever to all the years now. Yeah, there you go athletic like they coordinated, because a lot of times you saw.
Speaker 2: Guys, uh, that's all.
Speaker 1: You see George Merrill sounder, you see bowbon or you see Rudy go'barron bow bowl, or you see Mama Duke petting John. You see, guys, that's the excessive chuck nevit. Guys, that's seven four five six on up like that. They not coordinated like this kid. This kid can handle the ball. This kid can put it on the floor. He can shoot the three. Now the bow bowl was letting the threes go bow bore the sleeve shot on him. Yeah, looking maneux, excuse me, manew bowl won't be able to touch.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no no no. The way they look, the way, the way that he moved, the way he dribbles, the way he pull up for his jump shots is just when I seen KD contest his jump shot and he wanted nowhere near close to block.
Speaker 1: That's what we call that tall man jump shot. You ain't blocking that. You just gotta hope that's missed. I mean you can't, you know, Joe Ojo, you know how the goy this they putting the ball put the hand up in your face so you can't see the real putd uf I need a broom. Hen't give me put this broove up in his eyes because I ain't nowhere the damn shot. He already s have a post seven five, So when did he He's shooting the ball and damn.
Speaker 2: Near ten feet.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, hey, Joe, And the only way to start wenby obviously you got to be somebody god damned damn near physical down there in the paint.
Speaker 2: But there, well, it ain't yeah, it ain't. It ain't necessarily the paint. It's called doing your work early, meaning ojo. If I'm guarding as soon as he crossed half court, I got to have that at all. Yeah, because I know he want to I know he want to try to get to He want to try to get to the mid post area the way he can kind of get it. Size you up. So before he gets to the mid post area, me and him gonna rast all the way to the mid post area. And by the time he catch it, I want him so tired that he got a settle for a jump shot.
Speaker 1: You. I mean, he's gonna get a good look. Yeah, So you gotta wear him down. You gotta wear him down, you do. But uh, we gotta the Americans. We got our work cut out for us. We got our work the women and the women gonna breeze again. Man, I can't remember.
Speaker 2: I think, Hey, man, y'all watch it.
Speaker 1: They might have lost the ninety two or something that maybe ninety two. I can't remember last time the women lost the Olympics. The goal in the Olympics.
Speaker 3: No, it ain't.
Speaker 2: They ain't even got no competition, ojo. But have y'all watched the unrival league and Mia you see my girl Chelsea? Great point? God, ain't boy? Listen, Ojo. The girl's killing us, guys when it comes to the basketball, the one on one scene, the one on one king of the court. Oh man, the unrival killing they killing? Yeah, shout out of Chelsea. Great she won it from the Hey, she got the game. She played out here in the in the Atlanta something. What I mean, what listen? Playing one on one the way she can handle the rock, You damn right, Because if.
Speaker 1: You can have one on one, if you can handle the rock and you can shoot a little bit, people are gonna have to get up on you.
Speaker 2: But you see what what Hey, it wasn't like she was laying the ball up. She was killing that turnaround. Listen, she know how to use dud to space. Get that little dribble, she may get that. Give you that little shoulder, that little bumpy, get you that little mir raing you a cash. Oh yeah, she should. She She pulled a lot out of her bag the other day when I was watching you think about it her be thinking about it.
Speaker 1: Her and Jackie Young, they're on the same team that I don't know if they want to get this this this cbing or get this thing, if they can keep them together. But if they if they gonna keep her in, Asia and Jackie together, who beating them?
Speaker 2: It's gonna be tough to beat them. It's tough to beat them in the series. The best team gonna pretty much always win.
Speaker 1: Who who could you can't do the first of all, you can't do nothing with that big lefty Asia Wilson.
Speaker 2: You can't do that.
Speaker 1: Early Still, she is the greatest woman's player in the history of the game. You look at what she un four typ for m v PS. She either could have want to filth they gave Stewey wanted congratulations, But she's been a Defensive Player of the Year. She led the league of spurt. She's led the league in blocks, he led the league in rebounding. She's a three time she's a three time champion. She's a two time Finals MVP. Hey, the women's game is in a great space. Oho, They trending in the right direction.
Speaker 2: I really wanted to come down there to Miami and catch one of the unrivaled games. They did. Like a great scene, bro, Like the scene and atmosphere, Like they're doing a great job out there, because that's a three on three full court, Like it ain't full court. They condenced the court, make it smaller, but you've still be down and down, you know what I mean? Like, that's that's that's that's dope, Bro, that's dope. I want to see yaw. I thought it.
Speaker 1: So. The last time the US women's basketball team lost the Olympic game was in the semifinals of the nineteen ninety two in Barcelona. They were defeated by the Unified Team formerly the Soviet Union by the score seventy nine to seventy three. So that's the last time that they've lost a That might be the last time they they have lost the game in the Olympics.
Speaker 2: You're right.
Speaker 1: Hey, look we got the we got the best. It's not even close. Now, the Australia used to have a good team with you. I don't know if you remember Lauren Jackson, she's the three times NBM.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, remember ship Go.
Speaker 1: But when you look at when you look at we had Spoon and we had all that, we had all those, they can't mess with us.
Speaker 2: They can't, No, they can't. They not. Look.
Speaker 1: I understand like the men game is out. The men's game as far as around the world is outgrowing to women. But they women not messing with us.
Speaker 2: They're not right. I agree, yeah, they it don't even be no game, bro. They be one hundred to thirty two. So I'm like, come on, I mean, you think about it. We got a big I mean we could throw Asia, we could throw Stewie. We got Chelsea Gray. Now Chelsea was hurt last time. She was coming up that serious ankle injury. So she was she was not herself. She one hundred percent healthy. Uh.
Speaker 1: Now they got a next school. They got Oh man, we loaded, we got this. Uh call your b Yeah, we got this in the bag. Yeah, Joel and b Hey, look Joellenbiid say he would trade his MVP for one one healthy pro season run. I would trade my MVP for one healthy postseason run because I think if I'm healthy, I'm dominant enough that I would carry us to win a championship. I like that.
Speaker 3: I like that, Uncle Joe.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: I think because Joel Embiid understands how great he is with my small and simple knowledge of basketball and being able to watch him dominate on me, being at that seventy point game and watching him take that game over all four quarters. And he's had to deal with the injury history for a very long time, to the point where analysten pundits have gotten on him about being healthy and having to play one game and siting in play one game and sit I think if he was healthy and had two good knees, he probably could do just that. So I I understand what he's saying. He's probably frustrated. He probably frustrated himself.
Speaker 2: Man, you gotta you gotta want to help yourself too, Ojo. You know, you gotta you know if you know you got bad knees, man, you gotta take care of your health, keep that weight down, keep your body strong, like you gotta take accountability for that part, man.
Speaker 1: But you know what I mean, Like, you come eat at McDonald's. Yeah, like you can't know that your die. You say that you eat McDonald's. Eat what got you there?
Speaker 3: I know he don't eat McDonald's.
Speaker 1: Though you didn't see him on the You don't see you don't see him on the track. Okay, go ahead, that's okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, somebody that side had the chef. Okay, I mean I would think, so, hey, Joe, didn't you have a chef?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I had a chef, But you still eat zuzuz and o Jo Jake, you got a shive. That don't mean, I don't mean nothing. You know, you can't come into camp overweight, man. You know we got a lot riding on you. We're on your back, big fella, but we need you to be in shape. So he came into the league with a bad back. Remember he missed the process. I mean, how many years did he miss before he even started because he had the bad back. You came into the league hurt.
Speaker 1: What's the likelihood you come into a league hurt that you think you're gonna make it out and you gotta play eighty two games? So basically you playing down there every other night or every other other night, right, and you three hundred pounds running up and down the court.
Speaker 2: And that's what That's why I always always revert back to the training of what you do in the summer. You can't take the whole summer off, bro and then come in and now you playing every other day. Of course, in two months, you're gonna be in flame. You need to be hurt in your back, gonna be hurt because you ain't been doing it in the summer. Man, you gotta take care of yourself, keep your body strong. There's never an off season. Just because you ain't playing, it ain't no off season. You still gotta stay locked in, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yes, you know what I think would be better to Uncle and Joe if he wasn't hurt during the season. If you look at most most of the basketball players, they play basketball year round. They had they have a little fun, maybe not go as hard, but they played basketball year round. I think if he wasn't hurt, I think he'd be able to keep his weight down if he was able to play basketball year round. But the fact that he's hurt during the season, when the off season comes, he has to sit.
Speaker 2: Down and yes to rehab and get the trade.
Speaker 1: And because think about how hard we trained in the off season and when we get out there to camp, we were still sore because that's not the yeah yeah, starting and stopping like we're doing training camp. We're not thinking about we out there too a days. So I'm still sore even though I don't.
Speaker 2: Ran by it. I'm a phenomenal shape.
Speaker 1: When I say I'm talking about two thirty two at five bodya I'm talking about but everywhere I mean, I'm shredding like a return. I'm talking about like that. Yeah yeah, like email just disappear. So I know how my deeds and ankle feel man that third day, yo, Yoe? Yeah, yes, hey, hey, got keep the body strong, bro. That's why, like in the off season, o Jo, I always love staying in shape. Bro, you know what I mean for I just don't know why. I always love staying in shape.
Speaker 3: Hey speak speaking and staying in shape. But what that what that leg feeling like?
Speaker 2: Yo? Boy? I told you, Hey, Ojoe, I played volleyball to day with my daughter. I took her the volleyball practice day. Yeah, and before practice started, like the first thirty men's I get out there with the girls who played volleyball Ojo? Yeah, boy, when I come down there to see you and me and you had this little one on one you on tomorrow.
Speaker 3: He he give me a number joke like like what percented? What percent is you at right now?
Speaker 2: I'm probably about about seventy five percent right now.
Speaker 3: That ain't gonna cut it. That that definitely ain't gonna cut it, Joe. He can I tell you what's gonna surprise you?
Speaker 2: What's that.
Speaker 3: You had the experience? Huh, you played the game for a very long time. What I think is gonna surprise you in person is how fast and quick I still am. And I'm gonna fly by your ass. And that's the only thing.
Speaker 2: That's all. That's all I'm gonna say. I can see you missing layups and all kinds of ship like I see it.
Speaker 3: Hey, Joe, Honestly, Joe, I'm I'm a competitor, Joe, And I really don't think so. I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I respect you, I know you.
Speaker 3: I don't watch you down here with the heat, you know, I don't watch your whole career. You are you a Hall of Famer, Joe, But It's one thing about it. I stand on business, Joe, and I you know I ain't scared of nothing. You You're gonna have to show me Ojo.
Speaker 2: Y'all know, I'm gonna just be doing that for fun because I don't get no stripes for killing you on the court. Okay, you don't getting I don't get no strikes for that. I don't get no strikes. But I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it for the people because I wear this crown, and the people's give them what they want. See, y'all, See what y'all I want, y'all.
Speaker 3: The chat done created a monster.
Speaker 2: I just want chat, y'all. Joe's behavior.
Speaker 1: I chat is firstly directly responsible for Joe's behavior.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got y'all chat. I promise. I ain't gonna let y'all do. I wear this with dignity, integrity. I'm gonna wear that. Listen, I'm your guy.
Speaker 3: Hey, Joe, what what the hell you got on?
Speaker 2: I got hey, I got on my key, suff man. What you mean when I got on? Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh, so you purposely put that on to go with to go with the crown?
Speaker 2: Yeah what you thought this was?
Speaker 1: I told you looking like Johnny Joe Ferrh coming to it.
Speaker 3: He's showing off. Hey, don't I don't know who he is.
Speaker 2: Listen, listen. I got the message loud and clear last night. Okay, guys, why I heard y'all last night talking. See what I'm saying. All I need is a little bit. Okay, I see what they got going on. Okay, Oka, Okay, your Devey, Joe, Yo, your day covey. Yeah, oh yeah, yeah. So I'm gonna do it for the people.
Speaker 1: O Joe.
Speaker 2: I don't get no strife for this, but it's all love.
Speaker 3: Hey, any any time you beat me in anything, Joe, in life, I ain't lost much of nothing, Joe, I ain't really lost in life too much. So the fact you do get stripes even though it's your sport. You diggle as much as I talk, you get stripe to beat me. Now you getting strife for beating me as much as I talk trash, And I'm telling you not. It ain't finna be a walk in the park that you think is finna beat Joe because I played basketball like we're in the eighties.
Speaker 1: I'm letting you know right now, hey.
Speaker 2: Jake, because you talk loud and tough.
Speaker 3: It don't mean YO want that, Joe, Joe. One thing about it me acting tough, me talking tough, me, being tough is on film, Joe. It's on It's on film.
Speaker 2: Joe.
Speaker 3: Remember what happened? He remember? Remember what happened to Bill Lambier?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 3: Oh you don't remember.
Speaker 2: We're having to Bill Lambert.
Speaker 3: Okay, you you know how you play the game, how you play?
Speaker 2: Oh you Bill Lambert? Huh you Bill Lambert?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah, Hey, I'm gonna be like the eighties nineties out there were playing with me, broy Bill Lambill was so dirty.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, with him my hoard and Robber is salad. You can't imagine playing Barca guire I. They were gonna split you. They were gonna split you up for the show.
Speaker 3: Hey see, I'm just if you fed one as long as you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay,