Speaker 1: Two teas in a pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to the twat Seat with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Judge.
Speaker 3: Today we have on secret Lives of Mormon wives.
Speaker 2: Yes, we've got Macy Neely, We've got Mikael and Matthews, and we've got Laila Taylor.
Speaker 3: Welcome girls. We're so excited that you're here today.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: You guys are on just a world win tour right now. How come it's only the three of you in LA?
Speaker 6: Is it just all of you?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: We'll spend different places. Yeah, everyone's getting pressed in different groups.
Speaker 5: Are you guys all in a good place right now?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: They're the three here.
Speaker 5: That's why you're split up. This is very much like Housewives.
Speaker 8: We've had to do interviews together with people that are not getting along. Yeah, just not as many because those aren't as fun.
Speaker 3: Who do you think is getting along the worst? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Jesse and to me, yeah, which is kind of shocking.
Speaker 3: That is shocking.
Speaker 2: Jesse's kind of the narrator right in my opinion, you guys are or she's a pod story.
Speaker 3: You're the narrator. Who love that.
Speaker 9: I usually get called the narrator of the show. There's a lot of my clips and the interviews.
Speaker 2: I guess, yeah, so you make sure that you make sure that we know what's going on. And then I feel like Jesse's in there and she isn't afraid.
Speaker 4: No messy Jesse is.
Speaker 3: So you're still close with Jesse.
Speaker 4: Yes, I have.
Speaker 2: To give Jesse a shout out because during season one, my daughter's best friend. She's twelve, So Jesse's amazing. I texted that to Jesse and she sent a video. So thank you, Jesse. That's sweet because now we're going to dig into you in the drama.
Speaker 5: You guys have had like incredible success, like thank you.
Speaker 3: When I remember.
Speaker 5: Teddy and Emily were recapping your show last year and Teddy's like, you.
Speaker 3: Have to watch you have to watch. I go, I don't have Hulu.
Speaker 5: I don't and I didn't and I didn't watch it, and then suddenly I'm like turned it on and I'm like, holy ship, Teddy, why.
Speaker 3: Didn't you tell me? No one ever listens to me. So two of you all are pregnant, yes, but two.
Speaker 4: Of us here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how do we feel with Whitney back because I said I was a little bit excited.
Speaker 3: But you don't look that excited me, so your.
Speaker 4: Face everyone's excited to be. I mean, I think if anyone has the most people with her, it's Mikayla.
Speaker 3: But you are like, try not think you did.
Speaker 8: We were actually really good friends. We may see and Whitney were good friends for a couple of years a trio. Actually you know those.
Speaker 3: I don't say that.
Speaker 4: We always saw like little characteristics that we were.
Speaker 8: Like this whenever, but also we were friends at that point. And then I think the show was kind of the fallout of it because I think there was a lot of different sides to her that were emphasized, and she was like really feeding into a lot of like the bad came out. No, I think now she's finally being completely honest, and I think that's like the true character.
Speaker 3: Okay, because we haven't seen that part yet.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean a lot of season one is exactly how she was to me season two, but again we don't know how editing is and to this day till after season two.
Speaker 2: So what do you think her issue is with you personally? Do you think it's because you just kind of say it like it is, and you're not. I feel like you're a little bit like me in the way that you're not going to let things go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she definitely isn't like with her for sure.
Speaker 8: I've had other friends and that I don't hold grudges with, but also I don't I'm not forced to see them every single day, right, So that's hard.
Speaker 5: Are you excited that Miranda's in the mix?
Speaker 10: We were?
Speaker 9: We were in the beginning, I would say, now in the beginning.
Speaker 3: Really excited. I was excited too.
Speaker 10: I think if you were cer like I would bump into her sometimes when I go like out in Salt Lake and stuff like that, and me and her always had like good interactions. So when I found out that she was coming in onto season two, I was excited. I do think that she definitely had some conversations that needed to be had and kind of own side.
Speaker 2: But at the beginning, she doesn't feel like she's owning it. And what base do you think she did in the Swinging.
Speaker 8: I think it's hard because we heard a lot from Taylor in the last two years of what the truth of the Swinging scandal was, and so when Miranda came in, Miranda was coming in like for the last two years saying I wasn't a part of this what's soft swinging and so that's all the context we had, and then coming into it exactly and that was the extent to it.
Speaker 4: But we're like, we know a lot more.
Speaker 2: Yeahs together as couples is considered singing, I believe.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So you think that was hard for us with her coming in because we're like, you haven't talked to any of us in the last three years, like, and now you want to come in because our shows successful, so you want to get that bag. So I feel like that was hard for us because it's like, we built this. I hope this in a way, like we me and Mikayla were in the pilot in twenty twenty two. This isn't just like an overnight day, like that's what happened now you wanted because it's successful.
Speaker 4: So I think for us it.
Speaker 9: Was kind of like an ego thing, like how did she get okay because she's part of the original Swinging Scandal and multi.
Speaker 3: Producers it brought her in? Was it whit neither but producers?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, She says where she was at with her ex at that point, she was still with him, and just like it wouldn't have been good for her marriage at that point to like show a divorce on national TV. So she felt like at her place she was at now, it was better for she.
Speaker 3: Was why she wouldn't want to do it.
Speaker 2: Once I saw Chase and the way he acted, I was like, well, I wouldn't want to either promote that marriage.
Speaker 3: That would have been a rough go.
Speaker 9: I also feel like no one really knew how successful the show would be, so I thought people were hesitant to be a part of it because like, what if it was a joke and that's going to laugh at us? And a lot of people did in the beginning.
Speaker 4: Until I saw how successful, I want a piece of it, and it's.
Speaker 2: Like okay, but why was somebody you did?
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm obsessed with these mom talkers.
Speaker 2: I messaged like years and years ago when it first started happening, and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, I'm obsessed. This needs to be a show. Do you guys ever have a podcast? Is it just complete? Because I don't know why I thought it started? You need a podcast? Can we be on it? Even though we can't dance? Who's the worst dancer?
Speaker 8: And that none of us, can Jesse you shoulder roll?
Speaker 6: It's it's show us the body body roll? But she only loves her shoulder.
Speaker 3: And I'm in a full sweat just thinking about doing a body roll. I want to see you do.
Speaker 6: A body roll.
Speaker 3: You know, remember when we tried to do you guys?
Speaker 2: I think did the trend where you lifted each other up like with one foot?
Speaker 3: Remember when with my husband we couldn't do it? But did you do that's heard?
Speaker 4: I couldn't do it.
Speaker 8: It hurt my ankle. I have really weak joints, so I feel like my ankle is going to.
Speaker 4: Snap an out.
Speaker 2: Can we talk a little bit about your story that you've shared this season. I think it's huge that you're going to change so many people's lives by sharing both things that you've shared and how it accumulates through stress, And I think so many people can relate in certain ways.
Speaker 3: Anything you want to share with our listeners, Thank you.
Speaker 8: Yes, That's what I've learned the most is how much your inner body affects your.
Speaker 6: Physical the outside.
Speaker 8: And so I think once I started working on that was the most change I've seen on the outside with all my rashes and skin stuff, and I think what people don't know. Like back then season one, when I was filming and it was at the lowest, it wasn't just like.
Speaker 4: Oh I was covered in these rashes.
Speaker 8: It was also like all internal stuff, like all infections. My joints were affected, like autoimmune. So it wasn't I got tested for all autoimmune.
Speaker 4: I don't know what.
Speaker 8: I still didn't know what it was stress, Yeah, it's well trauma store trauma. I also did like gut testing, so I had like so many different bad bacterias and infections. I was doing like all the paracyclines and enemas and everything to just like clear every I started from the outside or from the inside, working on like the trauma and whatever was going on, all the mucus and infections, and it really just helped the outside because I was focusing so much on the outside that.
Speaker 3: You won't talk about the outside word.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, this is the problem, it's inside of.
Speaker 3: Me, the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then can we talk a little bit.
Speaker 3: About the vander pump Villa of it all? Who all went on that trip? All of y'all.
Speaker 8: Gen me Layla Jenes Jesse to me me, who drinks Leila?
Speaker 3: You do?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 3: But are you completely clear on what does Jesse drink as well?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Jesse?
Speaker 6: Yeah? For me, personally, I was a little occupied, not gonna lie. I was having the time of my life.
Speaker 3: Were you broken up with a boyfriend or did he come?
Speaker 10: No? He was not there at that point. Me and him actually weren't together. When I went to the villa, I was.
Speaker 5: Saying, OK, now does this play on your show or is this playing on It's gonna there's.
Speaker 2: A crossover and crossover so can we talk about the trip a bit?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Absolutely, go for it.
Speaker 4: Tell us so you can't tell us we've had a blast.
Speaker 6: I Yeah, Like I said, I had a lot of fun.
Speaker 10: I got to know some of the staff members that were there, so honestly, like, I didn't see a lot with my eyes personally, So it's really hard to speak on something that I don't have like definite proof on.
Speaker 6: But from what I did see and did.
Speaker 10: Encounter, there's definitely a lot of flirting happening between me and Marciano things.
Speaker 3: That's kind of different than before.
Speaker 6: What what did I say before?
Speaker 2: You said before that you thought one hundred percent there was nothing that went on between the two of them, But flirting is something.
Speaker 8: Well nothing outside of there's a lot of layers because I'm like, what are you.
Speaker 7: Talking about it? Because I think that's what's what do you know?
Speaker 8: It is like we saw everything surface level, and it was that flirting was definitely reciprocated, like we saw that. I had a conversation saying, hey, like this is uncomfortable and it's probably not going to come out the best, especially because they all thought were swingers, like Lisa said, there's a group of swingers were coming in and so I was like, it's just for your image.
Speaker 4: I don't think this is gonna look the best.
Speaker 8: But then things obviously unraveled on our show that we didn't know that was happening behind the scenes.
Speaker 2: Would you be more stressed about the allegations of what's gone on or if you stood up at vander pump Villa and your dress was tucked into your butt like it was.
Speaker 1: I wanted three ever been tucked in your bad Yes, but that's where it's like I've seen camera listen, I probably have it right now, but I want clear.
Speaker 3: I was like, pull it out, stand up and do.
Speaker 8: This is hard because it gets stick to my butt before for sure it was probably the static, just like I mean, I don't know. She probably wasn't like going like this on the seat. But I've had that happen with my dresses. Have a flat butt?
Speaker 3: Did you guys like Marciano?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: No, I.
Speaker 3: Can't speak on this. I haven't watched that show before, so I don't know who he is.
Speaker 6: But that's for me. I heard things about him before.
Speaker 5: You you don't need to know Jackson's.
Speaker 6: Chicken.
Speaker 3: That's accurate Rota.
Speaker 4: Chicken for the way.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: I think live.
Speaker 2: Fillers facelifts all those things for men is a hard No for that not the same.
Speaker 5: It doesn't hit the sad that just like kind of age more graceful.
Speaker 6: Know he was gross?
Speaker 2: Can we talk about to me and Jesse are fighting because they seem like besties.
Speaker 3: I heard there's a cheating allegation.
Speaker 4: Our lives are sealed.
Speaker 3: Wow, you're gonna have to stay tuned.
Speaker 4: Like which cheating allegations?
Speaker 7: Something going on?
Speaker 5: How has your life changed since the show it's been out.
Speaker 3: What is the hardest part busier?
Speaker 9: Yeah, the time commitment because we're all moms and I feel like right now I feel like I see my kids like five hours a week later, Like we are so busy, so I think that mom guilt sets it and it's like, oh my gosh, like I know it like actually depresses me, like I can't think about it.
Speaker 8: Mile I was like, Nick, I've literally seen you more than my husband.
Speaker 10: This is like literally the worst part is a press And I feel like when we come home from filming, I feel like we were so over simulated at words, but like I feel like I can't necessarily like give anything to my boys. I just kind of like, let's put on a show and then like eats me a way more because I'm like I can't take them to the park.
Speaker 6: I can't be present, and it's.
Speaker 4: It's hard to balance.
Speaker 9: I think we're all trying to figure out how to balance this like new life and like the amount of filming that we do.
Speaker 5: So you guys are super busy, Like so for like Housewives, we film for three or four months, then we have a little bit of time off and then it airs and then you know you have to do press and a.
Speaker 3: Little bit of time off. But when you're back to back.
Speaker 4: We're back to back right now.
Speaker 2: That's for breaks, So hopefully and do you guys clam yourself before you get glam because that takes a belong on ourself.
Speaker 10: But for press, we get press yeah every day, and we're normal makeup or some of us don't even wear makeup.
Speaker 3: Because you guys are young. You don't know how has the church treated you?
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 3: After the show aired, I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, this is my questions. I'm the active member.
Speaker 2: Listeners the active members and then and still being considered LDS but not being an active member.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so I would say like active members, like you go to church. She follow most of the guidelines. It doesn't mean you fall them too, like a t because no one's perfect. And then not active is like maybe you still have your records in the church, but you just like don't participate in the church. When you're part of the church, you have like a record that says like you are part of this church.
Speaker 5: Do you don't learn anything from Real House West to Salt Lake City and Whitney trying to.
Speaker 3: I still I didn't record, No, I had.
Speaker 2: I saw her healing journey, but I didn't understand.
Speaker 7: Yeah that I copied her journey Utah thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we just talked about that with Taylor because Taylor does that too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So, but like a lot of people won't pull their records because it's a hassle. It's like the thing most we don't really care. It doesn't really make a difference, make a.
Speaker 4: Difference because then they show up at your house still.
Speaker 2: Whitney talk about it and from them, I don't know, but we got to dig into it here, so Winny, but I need to understand.
Speaker 3: The show up at your house.
Speaker 10: Okay, Well, some of the people are like really society too, especially at my last house I have. They haven't found out where I live most recently, but my last house, like Hays like, hey, like we're just checking in, want to make sure you're okay. And then normally I'm nice. I'm never like like I'm not really interested, but thank you.
Speaker 3: So their point is to try to reel you back in.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's like, well, it's very community driven and like the church is very much about community. So for example, like when I have this baby, I'm gonna have people bring me meals for like two weeks, Like that's how the church is. Like, yeah, I can be invasive sometimes where it's like yeah, like leave me alone.
Speaker 4: I don't really want you to hear.
Speaker 9: But it's also like very community based where I want to help and like if you need anything, let me know if you need your kids watched Last Minute like stuff like that, where it's like it's kind of like your village. And I think when people are out of the church, obviously like yeah, leave me alone, but I think it's because they always still like come because like well, if they need help or we could be an assistance and maybe they'll come back to church.
Speaker 6: Like it's not a bad thing for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not like a bad thing.
Speaker 8: Since I actually joined the church after I have this baby, just.
Speaker 9: A couple of meals, you know. It's very like family, community based and like centered around Jesus.
Speaker 4: That's what I.
Speaker 10: Converted when I because I wasn't a member growing up. I converted when I was sixteen, and that's primarily why I converted. It's because of the community in the sense of family. That's something that I longed for my whole life. Yeah, so when I'm sixteen and I like wanted that, I was like, oh, if I'm a member, I could get that.
Speaker 6: So there's a lot of good for the church for sure.
Speaker 3: Are we ever going to see your exsess man?
Speaker 4: No, he's totally.
Speaker 6: He hates the show. Actually, yeah, you still have.
Speaker 3: Your relationship because we don't get to see any of it.
Speaker 10: Honestly, it's pretty good on my end towards him, like I always look at him like lovingly because I did love him so much and he's the father of my children. On his end, it's definitely a little hostile towards me, but I think it's kind of just jealousy.
Speaker 3: I think he see what somebody else now.
Speaker 6: He actually just recently told me he has a girlfriend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you guys.
Speaker 3: Move on, you guys, get it done quickly for you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, So happy for him, Genuinely, I only want the best for him. I'm going to have him in my life for the rest of my life, so I don't want to have hostile energy. I want to be able to be in the same room as him and not have like glares. So I just pray and hope that eventually, with time he can get to that point. Because I'm from a divorce family as well, so like, I know how toxic it is to have your parents not be able to like coexist and how bad it affected me growing up. So I always just plead with him to like, hey, like stop stops off the stop. But until he's willing to like kind of brry the hatchet, there's nothing I can do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well I just learned that Macie is from my town.
Speaker 3: Yes, you grew up in Kodo.
Speaker 4: Yes, behind the Gates.
Speaker 3: Still lives.
Speaker 5: So my uh, what I want to do is try to get around Orange County house.
Speaker 4: I think we should.
Speaker 9: Like, so my whole family lives in a five minute radius in Codo. I'm the I'm the black sheep, so I'm the only one not in Coto. I mean, you talk like a whole state away. So it's kind of funny everyone's still there.
Speaker 5: Did your mom know any of the because that's where Orange County started was and.
Speaker 3: She's gonna know you soon too.
Speaker 9: I know my mom know you and like all the ogs because likes my sisters like hung out with someone, like the kid sons, like the kids like they all went.
Speaker 4: To sorrow and stuff like that. Yeah, and so yeah, I like definitely familiar.
Speaker 7: Would be guys.
Speaker 4: She's like the ultimate tennis mom.
Speaker 9: She's a crazy tennis lady. So now she's like friends on this I can't wait. And she's a jeweler, so she's like I loves like diamonds and I feel like she's very boosh.
Speaker 3: What do we have to do to get some hut up?
Speaker 2: Can we talk a little bit about Dakota when you asked, I know, he's a hard one for me, for I think for everybody I asked Taylor about him. Was it more to help Taylor or more because you couldn't stand to code? And I'm not judging either way because I would do both.
Speaker 9: Oh no, to help Taylor, I would say, like I think I always say this, but like it wasn't aired in the pilot or in season one, but like there was a barbecue that was had, and like I was actually like everyone was going at him. I was actually in a side in the beginning. When I first met him, I was like, let's get on the bend of the doll, like we don't know him, like, and so I thought I was very open to it. Like we went on double date a couple of times, and then like over time, obviously I just saw so many red flags and so many things that I was like, this is like not okay, And I think it He just triggers me a lot because he rinds me a lot of my abusive ex boyfriend, and there's so many similarities between him and my ex. I'm like, oh my gosh, this is a disaster, Like you need to get out because it's like it's never good to change.
Speaker 3: Did you guys all go to stagecoach?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And is it true that they kind of got back together as stagecoach?
Speaker 9: I was like, back together, just like they're.
Speaker 4: Back together, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: But do you feel like he's never going to give up because of the show and.
Speaker 4: She's kind of stringing him along, confusing him.
Speaker 3: He's going to make money otherwise, right exactly.
Speaker 4: I've always told her Mike, he just rides off your coat tails.
Speaker 2: And Okay, so let's do a little pick. So if you had to pick between Chase.
Speaker 5: Zach Zach or thank god he cut that hair.
Speaker 3: If you had to pick between Chase, Dakota and.
Speaker 4: Zach, that's like a really hard I have to pick one.
Speaker 3: To marry and shag.
Speaker 10: How was pretty mid didn't make me or I didn't feel anything, if you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: So okay, so you guys still have to pick. Sorry, Oh, I was hoping I didn't forget. I mean, you didn't say he would marry, would marry you. I can't do coda.
Speaker 9: I think I can't married Dakota because I don't know.
Speaker 8: If I.
Speaker 6: Feel like he has potential.
Speaker 3: No, at least he's cute.
Speaker 4: Is cute?
Speaker 6: Dakota's handsome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a handsome guy.
Speaker 6: A kiss on the forehead, he's sure, can't tell on the show.
Speaker 3: He's tiny. Yeah, that gave me that.
Speaker 4: You're gonna get a contract.
Speaker 3: Don't know you? Okay, just fine, say your favorite of the three.
Speaker 4: Let's do that. Yeah, three chases off. He's far off now, not even close. Would you say it's really hot? I'm gonna say, and it could be Zach.
Speaker 3: I completed med school, med school.
Speaker 8: Yes, but it's hard because I've also heard things about Zach currently that I don't.
Speaker 9: That's what's hard. I think I rather die than do any of the three.
Speaker 8: But we're gonna show what they want to show on camera. Obviously, plead the fifth. I am gonna say. The thing is, yeah, like I think you're all doesn't have one, Like he is nice to be around, Like he has.
Speaker 2: Personality, allegedly potentially could be a narcissist.
Speaker 3: Not even allegedly, I.
Speaker 8: Think ad but I think I think he has a nice personality.
Speaker 2: That's what I will say, A nice alleged narcissist, I will say over the okay, thank you.
Speaker 4: A wolf in sheep's clothing.
Speaker 9: So on the surface, I guarantee you met him, you'd be like, oh my gosh, I love him.
Speaker 3: But he's the truth teller.
Speaker 9: Yes, sheep's clothing, so I would say on the surface, yes, personality wise, kind of the three, he has the best personality on the surface.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 9: Behind the scenes, different story. Whereas tiktoks are very cringe. I don't very feel about.
Speaker 2: All of the husbands doing the TikTok. I don't mind it when he does when they do him together, but the dad talks, there's some sure, it's it's was cringe. Seeing some of the husbands doing a strip cheeste oh on.
Speaker 4: The show was like, what is that?
Speaker 6: That wasn't my favorite thing in the world, to be.
Speaker 3: Honest, yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: I'm so glad my husband was not a part of that. I was like, he asked, I don't think so. Actually thankful.
Speaker 8: It is them being oiled up running down from the bedroom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we winded four times to see the touch to touch because I saw it for his hand, but it was I don't even think the skin touched.
Speaker 7: Everything was.
Speaker 3: Pausing. I'm not I don't have the best eyesight, but I was like, she gets.
Speaker 4: Close to screaming because yesterday she did call it a shot.
Speaker 3: He was fibbing when he said. I was like, where's your husband?
Speaker 4: Like, what's up?
Speaker 3: She was her husband like he's a cheater.
Speaker 6: No one's excusing what he said he was. We all think he's definitely being annoying there.
Speaker 10: But I feel like accusing someone of like shoving you is like a bold accusation on camera.
Speaker 4: Question is not is it okay? Because obviously Chase is an ass.
Speaker 8: And doesn't touch me, But that's the question. Was was it a shove? Was it deep allegation? And I mean we saw it on camera?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you guys have any regrets from season one?
Speaker 6: I'm not speaking my mind in situations.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I feel like I definitely played it safe in a lot of situations for sure, because I was like, I don't know what to expect from this.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't know how that's good.
Speaker 9: I think we just get more comfortable, like, yeah, like maybe speaking up a little bit more in certain situations.
Speaker 2: Is there anything you want to tease for season two for our listeners to make sure that they tune in.
Speaker 10: If you thought season one was good, season two, you're in for it.
Speaker 4: You guys. It's me.
Speaker 3: Do you guys have any big drama us?
Speaker 9: The three of you not really together? No, I mean me and Michael did yell at Laila earlier this season?
Speaker 4: Yeah, me and Laida had a little side something.
Speaker 6: Very scary that I will never repeat.
Speaker 4: Oh I told her what it will take or made.
Speaker 9: Behind her back on a hot mic, and I told her, oh, yeah I did.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I was trying to leave where well, I was trying to leave the building because she pissed me off, and the elevator like they like broke it. So I kept pushing a button. They would let me down, so I kept getting more pissed. And the reality like wasn't really about you at that point.
Speaker 4: She was just she saw at this point, yes.
Speaker 3: Two months ago, I think it piss you off. But really quick, let me ask you.
Speaker 5: The Zach line about being ben Afflex cousin.
Speaker 3: I think it was very odd.
Speaker 4: It's very straight, like what is this show on the show, I'm like so.
Speaker 3: Confused, who cares?
Speaker 2: But I did not think that it was going to come out, but also Jen wanting it to be true so bad.
Speaker 3: I don't get that either too.
Speaker 9: I think day maybe she says she still still doesn't know if it's her the cousin or not or something.
Speaker 5: I mean, I know what's his name, Ben Affleck's friend.
Speaker 3: Juan years ago.
Speaker 2: I'm going to get on the horn with Ben Affleck because of the Allegitimatt damon Makeout seven years ago.
Speaker 4: I love that tea.
Speaker 8: I think we need an inside scoop because I feel like for Jen the genealogy of it isn't like facts enough for her because apparently Zach's grandpa said it was facts and so, but.
Speaker 2: Didn't they take that there wasn't there a test, Like, didn't take it do the testing and set that I wasn't true.
Speaker 4: I think we just have to do it because I'm I'm getting.
Speaker 3: Really tired and they do that on the show.
Speaker 4: Yet I think someone wanted to and you.
Speaker 9: Were going to do it, and then she got really offended that they were trying to do I think.
Speaker 10: The reason why Jen even did it is because I feel like in this environment where there's a lot of women, I feel like some people feel the need to like stand out, and maybe that was something that would get headlines attention, which would make her again stand out.
Speaker 5: I feel like it's kind of just like something.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's not a blood relative, so what's the.
Speaker 6: B I'm related to any Taylor in the world.
Speaker 4: It's just odd, but it's a little strange. Someone we need to find Ben's number.
Speaker 3: Can you spill one little bit of tea before you, guys go?
Speaker 6: Or so much and ends with a really big bang.
Speaker 4: A cliffhanger, very like.
Speaker 8: Literally, it doesn't turn out how you think it's goingang Literally.
Speaker 9: I should say the ending of season two willive you a lot more shocked than even season one.
Speaker 3: Season one was pretty shocking, and I'm.
Speaker 9: Telling you is compared to season one is night and day.
Speaker 4: We're still in shock. Was there to this day?
Speaker 9: Like living in it is shocking still what's going on behind the scenes right now?
Speaker 2: I'm so glad we got to interview you guys in person this time, because last time we talked it was on the.
Speaker 3: Phone, and you can't feel the same. It's not the same.
Speaker 2: So thank you guys for joining us. See our lives of Mormon wives. It's on who May fifteen, May fifteenth, how's the song go Come.
Speaker 7: Ye Saints in Come Ye Sooner.
Speaker 3: That's amazing.
Speaker 4: Thanks, I think you just pay
Speaker 9: Mm hmm