Speaker 1: Watch up and welcome back to another episode of No Sealer's podcast with your hosts Now fuck that with your low glasses, Malone. It's funny. I was talking to King about this yesterday. We was driving somewhere and I was telling him like, I think the average human really feel like arguments are entertaining. And this morning I was looking at some stuff where two YouTubers like who have been debating and beefing back and forth. They end up like one guy kills so I think his name is Finny the Legend, so Sin City Manny shoots and kills Finny the Legend and Finny the Legends girl. And it's funny to me because I just was telling King yesterday like it's okay to have like a conversation. And I'm not again, I'm not critiguing King, you know, on how he conduct the show or produces this show for the most part. But it was like a real conversation, And no, it's important because a lot of conversations I have, like I don't be trying to stoke like a like a fight or a debate, Like I don't really do that like this morning with Sherry. You know what I'm saying the rest of peace, defended the legend, and this old lady that shit sad, sad, that's really But I was talking to Serry. Sherry called me this morning. Cherry was just talking. I'm like, You're like, yeah, you need to come to my room, come to my space so we could jump you. And you know, I be serving you in these debates. And I'm like, I guess I don't know so, but it was just listening to her argue about debating.
Speaker 2: I gotta be.
Speaker 1: Serving you in the debates. And I'm like, Cherry, I'm not debating you. Like I think that's the confusion. Like when I'm talking to people, I think they really think trap I'm trying to win an argument with them. But did you tell her, like he asked me, is anybody learning anything?
Speaker 3: Is any you know?
Speaker 2: Is there any knowledge of being done in that debate? Did you say that to her?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: But it was worse because it was like, so what Sherry does uniquely right is Sherry will stay somewhere that the conversation is not.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Sherry will like I'm telling her, hey, this is not an immigration issue. No, no, no, no, it's not an immigration issue. Like I would never waste my time arguing laws. Right, I can argue the spirit of an idea. I can argument, I could, I could debate or or have input on how the law is actually even if the people applying the law are following the law. That's my biggest thing. King, I think you know that, y.
Speaker 2: It's the application of the law. How is it applied?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: That's important?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, I get it, yo, you are you're like heavily criminalizing somebody that crossed the border illegally. I can't fight that fight because again me trying to fight I don't know enough about immigration laws, right, but I do understand every person here is supposed to have a proper due process when it comes to be in charge of the crime. Even if you are a criminal. So if you cross the border illegally twenty years right, Okay, whatever whatever level you want to make that as a crime, that person is still entitled to do process. No different than George Floyd. Right, You're still entitled to do process. You can't kneel on somebody's neck until they die, just like Rodney King. Even if you're speeding, you know, and drunk in the car, You're still entitled to do process.
Speaker 2: Some things are accessive.
Speaker 1: It's supposed to be done within the rules, and you could see obviously when things are not done within the rules. We watch all kinds of people fight white I watched the video on Twitter with this white man. I think he was in one of the Dakotas and he punched on three police officers and ran off. And I'm looking on Twitter and it's just white people in the comment like them officers should be ashamed of themselves, Like nobody called for that man to be killed. But if you see a brother fighting officer, and I'm again like white people or everybody that's not black, favorite line and says playing the race card. I don't mean to play the race card.
Speaker 2: I just can't help it. If the whole deck is full of the motherfuckers. This's majority thing when we talk like this, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: So I go to this room with Sherry and these these brothers. So yeah, because I want to support her. When you went to the room, oh God, I wish you like.
Speaker 2: Debates and I went to the wood, went into the belly of the beast.
Speaker 1: No, I went into the wood, and supporter Mac, they're asking me to come to the room.
Speaker 4: What you say, well, I would say, he said, so that I went, that's how you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I'm going because I'm supporting Sherry. I'm really just intending to listen. So they bring me up to the stage. What but but I don't know the listening. But I'm telling you why I don't know the setup because I'm talking to Mac tin So you know you're on live, but you're talking to somebody else, so you're not paying attention to what's being said because I'm talking to Mac ten Y.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So when I come, they're like, lass, you know, hey, man, brother, what's up?
Speaker 2: You know you come up?
Speaker 1: So I go up, and immediately it's people being like, so Glass, you staying with the Mexicans. You're saying brothers shouldn't stand You're saying brother should stay with the I said, no, that's not what i'm saying. I'm saying, if your thing in Los Angeles is your relationship, and you feel there's an injustice happening, you should stand up. If you don't, then don't. So sharryt Me comes in and she's like, no, that's not what you said. I'm like, Sherry, that's what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying, Shay, that's what I've been telling you.
Speaker 5: But you actually said that conversation even with Sherry, Like I don't care what Sherry does, charding what you said exactly, and I realize it's just intended to debate with me.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't know if I'm flattered because people think I'm smart or something and worthy of a debate, but I'm not. I'm genuinely not. I'm serious.
Speaker 2: I'm not not flatter or you're not smart. What are you saying.
Speaker 1: I'm not flattered or smart enough to where you should feel like debating me is something special.
Speaker 2: I'm being honest. Now, you are smart enough. Number one.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not some kind of I'm not a lawyer like I'm it matters because Coach's face, like, legally.
Speaker 2: You're not a lawyer. Yeah you Legally you're not a lawyer.
Speaker 5: But if I had some argument, I would and you was gonna side with me.
Speaker 2: I would love it. I would thank your help.
Speaker 1: And they shout out to revenge because it's true, and this is the lunch table. Revenge is laughing my ass off. We definitely hear the debate sometimes. Come on, dog, I'm never here to debate, You crazy, mother dog. I'm never here to debate, y'all. I swell Olivia shout out to She said, I honestly thought you liked debating glasses.
Speaker 2: I get it. He know the nigga, I don't know. You don't like it like nigga. Tell y'all the truth. For y'all really don't believe me.
Speaker 4: People come in ady HD just a debate because of the name of the room is all debates. How you need the discussions, So they step in the room just thinking that's all about debating. But it's more or less about conversation.
Speaker 2: Though exactly that's what I really be on.
Speaker 1: I mean fellowshipping, genuinely intended fellowship.
Speaker 2: I try to big. I swear to God.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: I built with trap Bro. We was on Clubhouse, me and my crew was on Clubhouse first. We had the biggest room on Clubhouse. Rest in peace to my man from Canada, I mean Bishop van Sharlot. We had a popping room on Clubhouse and it was during the pandemic, and we used to have these really great conversations. They were not debate, they were not debate.
Speaker 2: Went back on those conversations.
Speaker 5: It would be some debating the all you and Trap can't be in no area for no long period of time and not debate a little bit.
Speaker 2: Honestly, me and Trap rarely debate.
Speaker 3: More or less built on debate.
Speaker 2: I swear, I.
Speaker 1: Swear that in my mind that's what I like, coach. When I be, I build. I'm trying to build with you. So we're having a dialogue of exchanges and we're building, you know, communities.
Speaker 2: I do agree that.
Speaker 5: You want to do that, though I'm not thinking they don't want to do that. I agree that you want to do that.
Speaker 1: So so I get in the room and they start. They play this tape of this man talking to Congress, and the tape he's asking me, do Mexican people do things to harm the community?
Speaker 2: The black community? You walked up, but I didn't know.
Speaker 1: Again, you New York ass was walking through this setup. Listen, I genuinely do not think that of people.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I don't get If I thought that, I wouldn't have went.
Speaker 2: You knew what you know.
Speaker 1: So when he said that, I said this nuanced. He said, I just need a yes or no answer. I said no, he said, so he plays a video and the video of some man talking about you riots in high schools, specific you know, neighborhoods in Los Angeles, Hawaiian gardens and.
Speaker 2: Things in East LA.
Speaker 1: He said, So you mean to tell me this man, I said, look the people he's talking about, I'm the person he's talking about. I actually got into a shootout with the vhg's with the video of Hawaiian Gardens. I actually went to pair of my high school. When there's the riots you're talking about. I'm a product of the gang wars you're talking about with people, and I'm telling you it's not rooted on. So he's getting mad and you can just see it in his face and I'm like, I asked him, I'm like, bro, why the fuck are you looking like that? Because you're asking me and I'm giving you the depth of what's happening. I'm giving you the depth, like I'm not giving you like the service level. Here is the true facts, here's the information. Yes, the Seven O's and the Cajut Town forms beef. Yes there have been some racial overtones, but that's not what the fight is over. It's not about race. It was about these particular gangs ripping off these gang members here and then because everybody wants to be derogatory. They say anything happens to be. Some of the most derogatory things you can say about other people are rooted in race. Cherry's like, well, I'm from Compton too, Sherity, You're not from Compton, like you didn't. Cherry's never been into a situation with no. Seven o's. Never there's black people from seven o's. And I'm trying to explain nuance. And I think that's what, like with trap, we try to build because we're talking nuance. Like even when I'm talking to y'all at the lunch table, I'm giving y'all nuance. I'm not giving you like, hey, you know what facts wouldn't lead space for to build, Like I'll give you some facts, but I'll let you have your own fucking facts, your own opinions, your own truths. Like we just talk about with Mike Tyson, I can understand why somebody who really watched boxing for the last forty five years would have Mike Tyson. They top five If you ask me no, because I've been watching I've been I've been watching fights on YouTube from the fucking forties.
Speaker 2: This week where you got ten ten Yes, the tenth greatest heavyweight.
Speaker 1: But my opinion is rooted, and I'm watching a lot more boxing than the average person who watches Mike Tyson. Mike Tyson is a person that the casual person who knows about boxing is probably their favorite or the greatest fighter they ever saw.
Speaker 5: But but if they ran them five in your opinion, you get like that's love ready, No in your opinion, no because.
Speaker 2: You I wouldn't. I wouldn't. I wouldn't do it like that. How far back did you go in boxing?
Speaker 3: This week?
Speaker 1: Looking at videos, I've been looking at people boxing the forties, Like YouTube is like my friend, like, I go watch all kind of old shit. I've been watching that boxers in the forties. I've been watching fights that were recorded in the forties. They're on YouTube that said it is crazy, It's amazing. I've been watching basketball game from the sixties.
Speaker 2: Watching old boxing. That's the ball be like this lessons Yeah they really really was.
Speaker 5: You know what's crazy is the gloves There was like, man, yeah, it's like paper cloth.
Speaker 3: It's big knickel in the old day.
Speaker 1: That bro as anybody who know me and love me, bro Like all I do is watch ideals on YouTube. I don't even like my homie shout out the West Side and my homies. They'll be talking about like all the little l a I call it the baddies girls like all the hommy streams and the baddies like the Bad Girls Club, because it'd be like this whole, like the whole no jumper because he knows, no, because sometimes y'all will turn it on.
Speaker 5: No, no, hey, hey, I know because because you know what I'm know. I know what he's talking about, because I know people who watch the Batties. It's really a show called the Batties, and it's sometimes a glasses turned to the biggest Baddy.
Speaker 1: But he'd be the biggest batty here because we'll spend some time arguing about something that don't got nothing to do with nothing. It's so okay. No Sellings Live to lunch hour every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at noon Pacific Standard time. Digital Soapbox click the thumbs up, but hey, do me a solid when you get a minute, head over to the No Sellings pod page on YouTube. We finna start creating much better content for that page. Still trying to convince me to do a dinner A dinner table like a dinner hour, and then the problem is like everybody got stuff to do at that time. Once a month was he wants to replace the lunch hour with the dinner time.
Speaker 2: So make it. Oh so, no more lunch and make it a dinner.
Speaker 1: Make it dinner because he feels like more people is there. But I really genuinely feel like we get a better group of people at the lunch hour.
Speaker 2: Still might be on the actually might be on the something both. I don't know if I want to see y'll niggas at dinner time now.
Speaker 1: But I wouldn lunch because I know the first hour just crashs, you know, that first hour. But he's I understand what he's saying. You have more traffic.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they body off work and everybody both time.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we do this stream and support the No Siller's podcast just dropped the great episode. Gonna do a trio of it, conversations on how much marketing matters. It was interesting. You should check it out, listen to it on Apple Podcasts, iHeart podcasts, or anywhere you get your podcasts from The No Sellers podcast executive produced by Charlemagne, a guy, The Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeart with this thing starting. So I'm trying to inform the brothers because obviously the brothers is not from here, and they're getting so offended that they yeah, they want YouTube. They said glasses, Well I think they had to be from New York. Okay, that's all good, but they're not from that New York. They're from like inside looking on YouTube New York. Because you know, people who be on YouTube don't have nuanced I realized that, like the Internet does not really created I told you you the youtuberson. So I'm telling them and I'm like, yeah, no, it's like it's way more going on than that. I mean, it's like it's much more complex than that. Like they was like, well, if it's not about race, who else it happened to. I said, well, YouTube the history between the Longos and Asian boy Cribs. No, that's not it. I'm like, you're ass, I'm from here. This is my expertise. Like I am a crypt. I'm a pretty popular crypt too. Wait before rap like.
Speaker 2: People knew me.
Speaker 1: So I'm telling you what you're asking me. The long Goes beef with the Asian boy cribs, Like go look in Cambodia town and they just found it so hard. I said, look, bro, he was, oh, man, I don't want to hear this ship. And I'm like, wait a minute, are we not building? What the fuck are we doing? Like if you just want to stand on your point, I told him, just let me. I'll just let you have it, like you asking me, and I'm giving you an exact idea.
Speaker 2: Did you really tell him you just let him have I sure to God, I meant it.
Speaker 1: I won't let you have all your opinions if we're not building, don't let me stop you. If you just want to feel like you're right today, just tell me now, I'll just let you be.
Speaker 5: Like, man, he's right, I'm about to be saying that sh it too. Whenever I feel like i'm right, I'm like, guys, I feel like I'm right to they just need me alone, just let me have it.
Speaker 2: Exactly, He's lying.
Speaker 1: He is never gonna you say, gee, I just need you to I just need to feel right.
Speaker 2: No, No, he changing that like I just need to feel right. I just need to feel right today. I just need to feel right today.
Speaker 1: And then Sherry is saying, no, he didn't say that coach. She no, I said, you give him a great.
Speaker 2: More than share. He's feeling good today.
Speaker 1: This is not me feeling good. Nigga walk into a bear trap, Like that's not this morning.
Speaker 6: So share, Sherry humble, you know, no shared humbles.
Speaker 1: What I'm starting to realize it's not a humble between yesterday today, Just over these last few weeks, I'm starting to realize y'all intended or not, y'all not trying to build with me. That's what I'm telling you. Yesterday, I'm like, wait a minute, are we building or are we just arguing for like the internet? Because if we arguing for the internet, let me know, so I could just act the fool too. I don't got it. What's going on right now? What is happening?
Speaker 2: Like I thought?
Speaker 1: I thought that's what the whole lunch table shout, I tell everybody at the lunch table, Sharry, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Series? What's the deal?
Speaker 1: Squish Staky for moderating, fast clip don no cup for Teama? What's happening Lawrence?
Speaker 2: What's that deal?
Speaker 1: Next? Thank you for being here, Royal everybody? Man, if I miss you, Joe, I got you. Let me just make sure. I just put your ship and I make sure I shot you out anyway. I don't want you to feel like that.
Speaker 2: Hey, gee, do you feel like you idiot while you was talking? Do you feel like anybody in that uh that was on that live with you or whatever, whether it live or was it it was a lie?
Speaker 5: Do you think anybody in that live felt you or understood what you where you were coming from at all?
Speaker 2: No, No, it wasn't.
Speaker 1: They jumped me, but Sherry was prefacing. Sherry wanted me to get jumped because that's how she feels.
Speaker 2: Oh, for sure, Sherry. But I didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I didn't. I didn't think that Sherry is saying that like I didn't. I never told Sherry anything about her views. Like when Sherry posted something, I don't say nothing about it.
Speaker 2: Bro, you walked into a fireing squad and put your own blindfold on.
Speaker 1: If you say that's a firing squad, it was.
Speaker 2: You know, they was out there just to they had one mission. She said, my group. I think her group at taxed too.
Speaker 1: I don't have a group of people that attach people like.
Speaker 3: I don't feels like we attack. She feels like we attack.
Speaker 5: I don't think we attacked her. You though, I don't attack I think I think Trapp really doesn't attack her. I definitely don't attack Sherry. Sometimes I agree with some of the stuff sharr he says.
Speaker 2: But and glads just let her get you know, call in and talking all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't hard to realize Sherry is making content. I didn't know that. I didn't know Sherry was trying to be like a popular streamer. Okay, what you're saying, I'm not trying to be a popular streamer. I'm just streaming. I know that sound, but it's true trying to be a popular streamer. I'm streaming because I'm popular. I wouldn't be streaming if I wasn't popular.
Speaker 5: Like they're like and follow, yes, I'm follow.
Speaker 1: No, But I was saying it because she was, so I was thinking about it. So they're at so it's people that's none of these people from La And it's a dude that's from there that he's like, Man, I was a fan of glasses. I used to live in East LA. You feel me? And he doesn't know they ran. They didn't run you anywhere you moved because the black chains around you. Yeah, at least I think he's black. But like anybody who genuinely lives in southern California know that there's a dynamic of relationship. They're lying to brothers. And I started noticing this, and I was telling Trap this about gang banging. It's a lot of brothers from LA or the brothers that they run into that are lying.
Speaker 2: To them about what's happening.
Speaker 1: Oh facts, right, So shout out to the homie Teeth who just stepped in from DC.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: I would always explain the teeth nuances about gang banging because they only have the surface level. Yeah, DC is dope, though, But I'm saying when I'm explaining to them about gangs, they would really think bloods and don't know each other and they just fight.
Speaker 2: Do you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They'll think bloods and cribs don't like each other. And if you really kind of are in it, you know, it's way more complex than that, just like the dynamics between brothers and Mexican folks in LA. But if you're not a participant, like I tell Sherry, then you don't know like she, you just don't know. And I'm telling Sherry like you you should probably stop speaking as if you know because you're creating. I was just talking to Don about the same thing this morn. Me and Don was talking and we're talking about the whole dynamic situation of that some brothers, you know, their their lineage come from native previous country establishing itself on this land. There's a decent amount of brothers that their family were from this native area, this area, right. So I was telling Sherry. Sherry was like, lasses people ain't from Africa. And I'm like or like when they'll say something like this is my country. Like, I'm noticing a lot of black people saying this is my country.
Speaker 2: Do you know how that fucking sounds.
Speaker 1: Now again, I'm one of the biggest fans of Tarika, So I do not publicly shame, no FBA movement, none of that. Don't confuse fucking business with the fucking truth. You, Nigga, is not this the white folks.
Speaker 2: Ain't.
Speaker 1: You ain't the same as these white folks. She tried to say, this is my country. No, you're confusing land with country. It's different. This ain't your country. It's your land if you're a native person of this land. This country is a European established rule it's not even deep. It's not even deep. You speak in English language from England.
Speaker 2: This ain't land no more.
Speaker 1: Though I'm saying, even if the land was yours, I'm cool you're saying it, but for sure you're not part of the country. The system Nigga's places. You can't go around this motherfucker.
Speaker 5: So it's just weird saying cause I know the glass to do what I'm saying that stay lamb. But if you got if you got some potato ches so I can snatch that motherfucker's mine. Now you could, you could say they was yours, land was George.
Speaker 2: Ship and all that kind of stuff mixed up. And and look.
Speaker 1: I'm having when I'm building with Sharry, because I'm talking to Sharry to build. I'm not arguing with Shery for this, like I could do better things with my time to argue with fucking Sharry. I'm building with her. I'm saying, Hey, Sharry, don't get caught up understanding the business of foundational Black Americanism with actually you being American.
Speaker 2: Mhm.
Speaker 1: And that's the only thing that I think I was telling Don that I think is hard, like you understanding you're not really American, And I'm noticing right now in this craziness people thinking they American.
Speaker 2: So what would you call people?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 2: What would you call black people? Black? That's why we call them black people? Me personally, I don't feel good about the work. But you need to find some good feeling.
Speaker 3: Aboudy what what?
Speaker 2: What? What? What would you rather become?
Speaker 3: I can't want to bring back color?
Speaker 2: Sat that funny should I heard this week?
Speaker 3: I said you want to bring that colored?
Speaker 1: I mean to me color, you know, like I know so called black people have a ray of colors.
Speaker 2: Not everybody is black that's supposed to be black.
Speaker 5: I don't know one person I'm talking about you know about color?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Black don't mean color, you.
Speaker 2: Know, like that's what That's what the word is, black word black. It means color. You know.
Speaker 3: Color.
Speaker 2: So you don't like when they call Asians yellow, You're like, none of that stuff. They're add the.
Speaker 1: Yellow again again because you wanted European, like europeanize the concept of just identifying with established European systems. I get it, but black don't actually have to mean a color?
Speaker 2: Would you like Negro? Negro better described? I'm saying, like what would you like better like colored Negro. I wouldn't mind if you did even describe me as like just me.
Speaker 1: Okay, but but again, so shout out to Ray like the son he said, A I feel glasses, but that's a slippery slope. Look, I'm not saying again, I cannot. Tarik is one of my favorite researchers. Like I'm being honest, Like I think Tarik is one of the best researchers. I'm a fan, Like he has enlightened me in a million ways.
Speaker 2: Like you don't got to agree with everything he said.
Speaker 1: This is my problem is I agree with the concept of why FBA is created. I agree with that as a as a strategy to get reparations from this country. The problem is when you give nigga something you gotta know which it's like cripping. The way I feel is you can't give it to everybody. If you give it to some people, most people gonna misuse it.
Speaker 2: Blooding.
Speaker 1: You can't give blood and to everybody they'll misuse it. That's the same thing with that idea. Whereas like now you have I saw a brother talking about I don't care what happened. So he was referencing Mexican people about that show. No, this is just on Twitter. He was referencing, like what happened with Mexican people, you know, the Mexican American War. He's like, I don't care what happened in the sixteen hundred and seventeen hundred and eighteen hundreds this art, And I'm thinking to myself, like this nigga is black as shit, saying he don't care what happened in the sixteen hundred, seventeen hundred eighteen.
Speaker 2: Young girl's happening now, yes, Like what about now? Though?
Speaker 1: How could a.
Speaker 2: Black man you don't care about now? Either?
Speaker 3: Are?
Speaker 2: Fuck? Now?
Speaker 1: How could a black man in America say he don't care about the sixteen hundred, seventeen hundreds, eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying, though, Okay, some people.
Speaker 5: Get know what I'm saying, what you're saying, and I understand what coaches some people. You know, some people are just because your knowledge and you're understanding some people just not vastly there.
Speaker 2: But does he care about now?
Speaker 1: I'm saying the problem with a black man in America saying he doesn't care about what happened here sixteen hundred and seventeen hundred eighteen hundred, even out of context.
Speaker 2: You know, I understand what you're saying. I mean, yeah, I get what you said. I do understand what you're saying. I get it. I get it. That's weird. That's weird.
Speaker 1: But to use that and then to use that to say something to disparage somebody else here, Okay, to say it like that, it just look like a white man, and that shit is scary. It looked like a white man talking and I'm not exactly what they staying in front of this flag and they screaming at Mexican people. It looked like white people in the like nineteen sixty fifties, no fact, talking to black people.
Speaker 5: But do you think that when a black person said they're American, aren't they kind of damn there saying they white?
Speaker 1: And this is what I was telling Don and my big homie cool.
Speaker 5: Ron American flag is almost like a symbolism for being white though, like and cool, like it's the flag in general, which it shouldn't be, but that's what it is.
Speaker 2: What it is, but it is. You can't get past that.
Speaker 1: And I'm saying so he was asking me, glasses, well, how do you identify I'm like, I'm a black man in America.
Speaker 5: Or or or a color in America a knee gro.
Speaker 2: Look, and I'm not.
Speaker 1: And again, I'm not taking nothing away from nobody that feels like they will not identify with white people, because that's what you're doing. If you say, no, Moses, you identifying with white people. And I get it. If you feel like this is the time in your life, leg Sherry where y'all want to identify with white people and you want to put your sea, wrap yourself in old glory, do your thing. I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at you. I just can't and I'm not doing none of that shit. Lex Lexie hilarious. I'm a black American.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not like, Yes, I understand when I go somewhere else they need to classify me legally. Other Europeans need to classify me legally.
Speaker 2: I get it. But in no world will I ever have.
Speaker 1: The same parenting talking points as white people in America how they talk to black people, to nobody else, I will never feel entitled enough you. I don't give a fuck that my ancestors built this motherfucker. I will never feel entitled based off how black people get treated in this country. To speak down to another group of people. The fact that you don't see it that way. You like South out to Ronnie, like, no, not, we were not identifying white people.
Speaker 2: Yes, you is.
Speaker 1: You ain't know yourself, ain't know yourself. If you ad American, it ain't nothing about it yourself. And it's saying you identify with everything. That's like saying as a blood you don't identify with what the families do.
Speaker 2: Nigga, you are a blood.
Speaker 4: But now when you when you say this, though, people can probably take it as if you're saying you disagree with them on deporting Mexicans out of the country.
Speaker 1: Though I'm not into politics. That again, I can't argue laws. My only issue with what's happening right there is the lack of due process that they're doing it. Yes, like I'm not mad at them trying to. I keep putting it right into I keep putting it into you feel me like black context with black people. I have no problem with the police want the rest Rodney King for speeding and driving drum. You can't with disass too. You can't with his ass too. That ain't part of the law. It's the due process of actually, you know, applying the laws. Yeah, that's all I'm saying. It's not that deep.
Speaker 5: I think they're getting mad and just don't want to say it is because they want you to denounce the law and you're not doing.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: They want you to denounce the law itself, like that's what they expect you to do, and you don't do it, they get mad and start saying. So when people say, when black people, especially say this is our country, it's weird.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, because.
Speaker 1: Country that whoop your stupid ad. You got to be the dumbest ass in captivity.
Speaker 4: You think, go ahead, TRP, I'm sorry the country.
Speaker 3: I can see Chrry singing the song and they.
Speaker 5: But the same black people that say this is our country, there's neighborhoods where if you if you go in that neighborhood and you see every house with American flaghood, you're not gonna be welcome in that neighborhood. Not one not gonna be You see them pick up with them big as American flag fly. They don't fuck with you, they don't like you, but this is our country. Anytime somebody is super pro anytime a white person is so it's super pro America like you.
Speaker 2: They don't like your ass.
Speaker 1: And that's what they don't get. That's what I'm saying. And it's like.
Speaker 2: I'm like, and then it'll be like, this is our country. No it is not.
Speaker 1: Look I'm not Look what I'm saying is not a contradiction. It's their country, they let us build it. Yes, this is not a contradiction. Here, listen, if you know me, y'all know what I'm about. This is not a I don't give a fuck about nobody. I'll say what I feel about whoever the fuck I think. This is not a contradiction to Tike, I'm actually giving context to what Trek has going on. Don't confuse what he's doing with the true identity of self. It's a business play to get people the reparations that they're on and I'm all in. The brother got a pretty good strategy. If it's it's a chance to get it, that's a decent way to try.
Speaker 3: Cherry.
Speaker 5: You ain't about to come set me up, Cherry, I'm not glasses. You ain't about to walk shut out the legs to then Lex said, what country can you go? To where they don't hurt their citizens. There is no country lets you go to that they hurt their citizens and they're not being held accountable.
Speaker 1: There's not none. Les they're not.
Speaker 2: They're not.
Speaker 1: And again, it's it's odd to watch. I keep telling y'all, Sherry is a maga person.
Speaker 2: Now, Hey, wouldn't that be like a like them two or some shit?
Speaker 5: If you walked into a community and you and you it was all American signs and flags on everybody house and you walk in there and and everybody walk out the black when you feel like you was in a scary movie, like what the fuck? And that seemed like Sherry and her crew like they just be like them two or some shit.
Speaker 1: They don't believe having this ship and Schry megan content. Cherry is a housewife, board with life. So she just causing chaos online.
Speaker 5: Harry, chaos is my job. Share, I'm coach CHOSR. Not you, Jerry, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm glad you said that I get in trouble for everything. I don't think.
Speaker 5: I don't think that Sherry is Uh here.
Speaker 1: You go look so lucky. Lauren says, that's absolutely a contradiction when you stand for the culture of music as ours. You can't then say you find it odd that people claim this place is ours too. This I've never called hip hop American music a day in my life. Look never, I've never called blues lucky American music. I've never called country American music. I've never called rock American music. That's how other people go that don't call it that.
Speaker 5: I wonder why black people think this country is there so bad to what when when a lot of laws and and and stuff in the Constitution was written specifically to belittle them and make can seem like they're not part of the country. But I wonder why black people want to fight so hard to be black people want to be American. It's almost like a dog trying to be human, like, no, I'm bad.
Speaker 1: It's weird, like shout out the tyson, shout out the tyson. Garcia. He said, I can't go to a bloodhood with a blue flag either. So you saying, going to a neighborhood where there's American flags and I love Trump and a black person showing there is the equivalent of going to a blood wearing a blue flag. Well, that lets you know it's different, because if just being black is enough. That's a problem because nobody in the neighborhood be like, hey, wait a minute, are you American African Negro?
Speaker 2: What you're doing over here?
Speaker 5: But you don't feel what I'm saying, Like white people look at us like pets down there, like they they when they see us talking about we love America, they probably looking at us like, why do this puffy want to be a.
Speaker 1: Human shout out this, Tyson Garcia. He said, so black folks can't wrap the American flag. I'm not saying you can't. You're gonna look weird, though, I'm not saying you can't look I'm telling you why. I don't now why you do.
Speaker 2: I'm I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna judge you. I don't care.
Speaker 1: This is what I was telling Sherry, like, I'm not gonna judge her.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna judge you. I'm gonna judge you.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna judge Sherry if she minds her business, if some if an injustice is happening in front of her because she feels like there's nothing beneficial for her there, I'm not gonna judge her. I'm just not. I'm gonna look at her and I'm gonna keep moving or I'm gonna deal with I'm gonna move past issue.
Speaker 2: You're asking me why I don't, But you should justdge share it. We should all just share it, because no, I'm that serious.
Speaker 5: Because if it's gonna be the same American white man that she wanna be like so bad, that's gonna be one day out there trying to hank lint her ash or something. It's gonna be some niggas like me and Glasses that's gonna come help.
Speaker 1: Herna, it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: It's gonna because I ain't gonna watch it.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna watch Sherry you get accosted like and and it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Man, shout out to Halleen asn Why can't we claim a hood but we can't claim our country? Make it make sense? If you claim a hood where every day they whoop your ass, they kill your family members, they kill your friends, if you claim that hood, I think you just about the dumbest ass too.
Speaker 3: Freak pay.
Speaker 2: What makes these black people think it's their country though?
Speaker 5: Like what has been happening to the totality of their people to make it to make them think it's their country. Now, we got we do got some good stories around here, like some black people to become millionaires and made it all that type of stuff. But I'm talking about the totality of black people in America.
Speaker 2: What's been going on with them for for centuries?
Speaker 5: What makes them think that this is our country?
Speaker 1: Yes, that's why they're That's why they're talking to make people like why you talk to black people.
Speaker 4: Who celebrates who celebrates John teenth? And then y'll celebrate John teenth?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said, am I celebrated, you know, I celebrated, like.
Speaker 1: Celebrate holidays and all that anyway, trapped days and days you know, glorified the god I believe in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just I'm just wondering because that that that feels like that's the day when they when they say we are able to represent being American when they gave us our path to do it, isn't it.
Speaker 5: They gave us our past to be Americans when they needed our help, Like and they didn't really give him no path. They just said, he We'll pretend to give you this fake past. We need your help, We need you to help us with this. So and that that's it, man, we these black people are killing me with this shit like this is insane, this is crazy, Like they act like black people back in the day came and fought that war under their own, Like we want to do this for y'all.
Speaker 2: Y'all been whooping our asses, enslaving us. Make it.
Speaker 5: Let's do all this shit for free, raping us, castraighting us. Y'all been doing all that shit to us. I want to fight for you. I see you before.
Speaker 2: That ain't how that happened. It could never be your country when you was broad here.
Speaker 1: Come on, I mean, look, all I'm saying is I'm not mad at nobody. I'm just telling you what. This is my opinion again. I'm building with you. I'm not trying to tear you down. Y'all trying to tear me down. I'm building with you.
Speaker 5: I don't think I don't think they're trying to tear you down. I think they just want you to change your change your thoughts on stuff. So what happened in this they want you to come around at what they think about. What else happened in that room was that it.
Speaker 1: Wasn't because I didn't really stay long. Okay, Like when I could see somebody is not trying to build on ideas, you know what I mean. Then I'll give them another day when I have more time.
Speaker 2: Did you invite them come to the lunch hour?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, I'm surprised Sherry didn't no rembouter girls with her.
Speaker 1: So but again, it's like to Halen's. And this is my point, Like I don't know if that's disingenuous or not, Halene, Like I don't know if that's disingenuous or not. Like when you say, how could we claim a set and not claim America? You don't understand exactly why those two things are different. Like I don't know if like you get what I'm saying. And this be my problem sometimes when I'm talking to people like I genuinely cannot believe he draws a correlation to those same things, like we claim the hood, it's not the actual. So maybe he's okay, you know what, Maybe he's ignorant. Maybe he thinks he's uninformed on what exactly a gang is. It's not quite about the area, like he doesn't understand. It's the camaraderie of people who grew up together and brotherhood and fellowship a certain way help each other and help each other and feed you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, try to beat.
Speaker 1: You what they know to win, right, Like that's why you could claim a gang America has been put here to tear you down, use you, beat you up, kill you, and not giving you justice. I think, yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I was about to switch to order, but that might be the order.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Pete g and Coach is right. If you view the country as just a government or system, how can you not view a country as just a government or system.
Speaker 2: I would like for him to put in what he views the country as, Like what.
Speaker 1: Do you view the like do you view America as America? Even though it wasn't called America obviously when people were here before that title America came. Like you get what I'm saying. It seems simple to me, but I don't know if I'm tripping.
Speaker 5: I learned years ago that if you thought you owned your house, let the government need and watch what they do and see.
Speaker 1: Here's another thing, like Halleen, he said, Okay, well, there was a documentary called Made in America, Crypts and Bloods. You're talking to a crypt like you're right now, Haleen. You're building with a crypt, whether or not, Like this is probably your second or third time I saw you at the lunch hour, you at the lunch table, you're building with a crypt.
Speaker 2: You no longer need a documentary. Documentary right in front of you.
Speaker 1: Here's I can give you context that you know that one sided things that you cannot figure out. So you don't have to listen to the information I.
Speaker 2: Can give you. Here is facts. Here, here is.
Speaker 1: Context to those simple ideas like when you watch color, here's rocket in real life, here's dope boy in real life. You don't have to just look at the movie or the entertainment anymore. You can have nuance, context, the truth, depth to thought. So it's like you get what I'm saying. But this is kind of my issue in today's society, Like you're not even a crypt because you wasn't on the movie or something. It's like you're not even the expert. Are the people in the movie, and it's like those people talk to me, oh Man, shout out to Noah, he said, I got it. Gee. You get debated because you listen playing long game, hear out anyone. It turns into a debate when emotional points manifest and discussion and suddenly everyone is making score cards by point by point exactly, and.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I have no score point. He's right because I don't have a score point.
Speaker 1: I don't think I ever want an argument with you, with you getting in life, I've never won an argument.
Speaker 5: With Coach, Yeah, because I just bad out and be like, okay, man, you win.
Speaker 2: Is that why you think?
Speaker 1: You know what that means? I'm always winning all the arguments I think you do. I've never in my life. I'm just saying, I've never in my life want an argument with Georgia. I've never won an argument with coach or with trapped in my life.
Speaker 2: I think I think you have one argument with me.
Speaker 5: No, And I'm saying that like this for the simple fact that there are some stuff that we debated, argued on and changed my mind, and later on I thought about it and I was like, you know, he might have a point there, and I've.
Speaker 2: Changed some stuff.
Speaker 1: But I'll be thinking we're building, but that's just building up, like if we Sometimes you gotta disagree to Bill.
Speaker 5: I mean, you break some bricks to build. It ain't like you're just gonna build. Everything gonna go smoothly if you build a bad foundation building, yeah, so you fuck up building sometimes and sometimes we have arguments in the baits and I leave and I feel like, man, okay, maybe I learned something.
Speaker 2: From that, something something like this, something like.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you know, yeah, but what happened is particularly in that conversation. Right, Obviously, I'm talking about the just of the conversation. Right, I'm not talking about Sugar Ray Leonard's small window of when he fought Hall of famers in the row. I'm referring to the gist of his career, right, I'm like, it's not like this dude was fighting Hall of Famer, you know, Lomachanga, where he's fighting a champion every other fight. Are pulling me back in because this is not this is not me pulling you anywhere. I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You want to argue with me right now, you don't need to argue. I'm trying to see what happened.
Speaker 6: We gotta we gotta get shared in lex like, not me and you right now to say me and your side, I'm sorry, but but we understand what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I need to be right.
Speaker 7: Today, glasses, got it, That's all?
Speaker 2: I all, I all.
Speaker 1: I'm saying is I'm just building with y'all, like at the list table. Dog, I'm not like when in my personal life I'm building, like I'll be genuinely curious and people get so mad that I'm curious.
Speaker 5: But you gotta break some egs to make a homeland. I think I think you're coming on here and people.
Speaker 2: Having real old school.
Speaker 1: That was the first time that I know what, nigga, that's fire that I've.
Speaker 3: Never heard you say it. Take it.
Speaker 2: I've never in my life hurt nobody there but.
Speaker 1: Taking it all for sure, some westside here that's been alive since nineteen o nine.
Speaker 2: But you gotta break your eggs make good ahead country. But I definitely think glasses.
Speaker 5: You know, even with some people who debated them and talk to him, they might go back later on and change their mind.
Speaker 2: And sometimes they might say some ship that us us.
Speaker 5: At the lunch table might go go back and be like, maybe you know, maybe they have something there or maybe they had a point there.
Speaker 2: I think some of the city just food for thought sometimes.
Speaker 5: And everybody ain't going like everybody what they bring it to the table to eat. But you know, you gotta you gotta figure it out sometimes people say shit because Sherry. I don't think shery one hundred percent wrong on everything she says. I think Sherry got some points here and there and and all that kind of stuff. But and I think maybe Share he's nah. I don't know, man, I feel like I want to say, Sherry leaves these debates sometimes, are these talks, these conversations, And she was like, man, maybe gee had a point there.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Sherry knows everything I'm saying is true. I got him understand because he's got different intents every time. Because what I'm hoping is like this internet, this social media can't connect us.
Speaker 5: Do you think Sherry and I don't you know? You guys know Sherry better than me? You know, uh do you guys?
Speaker 2: Especially Glass?
Speaker 5: I know he grew up with her kind of But do you think Sherry is pro black in her mind?
Speaker 2: Do you think Sherry.
Speaker 5: Thinks that black people are still trying to overcome something in America?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: So that's different. So there's two different things. I think Sherry's pro black, okay, But I think Sherry also views success through white.
Speaker 5: Lenses because I wonder if you can be pro black and believe you're an American at the same time.
Speaker 1: You know, I feel to me it's almost virtually impossible to be pro black and pro law. Okay, you know what I mean, because every law was created to.
Speaker 5: Set black But if you're a black person in America, and what you're saying is the true laws was built because black started running away, and they build people to rest them, and police was created and the.
Speaker 2: Ship just went on.
Speaker 5: Like you if you if you believe that black people are still trying to overcome some stuff in America, and.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know if Cherry believes it. I don't know if any of her crew believe this.
Speaker 1: But you Cherry know that black people are inadvertently held back. Yes, But that's what bothers me. That's why I know part of what she's doing is entertaining.
Speaker 2: Cherry is bored.
Speaker 1: Sherry is a housewife, her kids is growing up.
Speaker 5: They some of them just in pro America at the same time. No see, And that's what I'm trying to trying to get to like.
Speaker 1: But but that that's where some of us separate, you know what I mean. Because some people think you could be pro black in pro America.
Speaker 5: I just wonder where do they see but call you a black America could confuse you.
Speaker 1: And that's what I'm telling Don. That's what I'm telling Don. That's what I'm telling Don. I think it's a confusing I think it becomes a confusing concept.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: I agree, like that's a very confusing thing, like knowing the history of America with black people, and then like and then like, and then like lex is saying right and then saying that Lex like Le's is saying like, there's a level of like, I'm it's like he's like, well, you know which country don't. No other country has this none, none, No got this particular way of treatment towards these people. It's just a little different, even some of it. Moses, he said, how is that confusing? Because how could you be pro what happened to people that look like you here and it's been happening since the inception of this country and so down point he said, you can't be pro black in pro system. This is the American system. I didn't see And this is what I'm getting mad at.
Speaker 2: Sherry.
Speaker 1: He did, black people can't claim America. He said, we're immigrants too. I did not say that, see, And that's.
Speaker 2: My point was kidnapped.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, what Sherry is doing And this is why I know she's entertaining, right, She's bored, so she just wants attention. I'm not talking shit, I'm serious. It's not that she's just saying something. So she's standing in a place that she could defend. We're not saying you're an immigrant to this land. Some people were sold into slavery and then shipped here on boats, you know what I'm saying. They were slaves and started in the slavery and shipp here on boats. But minus that, even the people that were indigenous to this specific land that looked like us, none of this has changed. How the system that is America, because there's no America without this system, because this land wasn't called America before this system. Correct, how can you be pro this system because America is the system or that whatever you call this land is what you called this land. So how can you be pro America and pro black?
Speaker 5: And that's what my point is, That's what I'm trying to understand, Like, how can you if you sit here and you feel like you're still fighting the uphill battle in America.
Speaker 2: How do you how are you pro you're not fighting the uphill battle. I mean, I don't know. I don't care how rich you are being black.
Speaker 1: You gotta feel it every motherfucking day you walk out that you ain't white.
Speaker 5: Now I could understand some people who have it really will in America and they lost sight and they forgot what's happening to the rest of us. Look at everybody, look at p Did they give me examples when you lose sight? Because you can get lost in the sauce. Man, you can get lost in the sauce what happens to you? And I agree with you, But some people I don't understand, Like, man, what is happening you actually still talking about you pro black and black people need to do this and black people need to do that.
Speaker 2: Why do you think we need to do this?
Speaker 5: Like what is going on in America to where you think, you know, we need to do this kind of stuff. If you really think you could live in their real, real white world being any ounce of black, you can't. I can't say I'm pro America until yes, until every until I got the same my children's children make the same ship that another white person that happen at the same beginning, until they make it right until we were all running the same race out here. I can't say I'm pro America, like that's just that's crazy again if you view.
Speaker 1: America, Look, I don't want to be helling like, that's not the point.
Speaker 2: You hate, you live or you hate, Yeah, I don't. I don't hate being here.
Speaker 1: I hate how people that look like me are treated here.
Speaker 5: If there's something wrong with thinking that, change needs to be made, like, hey, there's just there's nothing wrong with that. I think people think we hate America and we want to burn it down or something like.
Speaker 2: Hate America is the system of it. Just fix what's wrong, I think, yeah, just fix with getting right.
Speaker 5: But to be honest, sometimes to fix with what's wrong, you gotta burn some ship down. You gotta get you know, you gotta make noise.
Speaker 1: You realize you you have to realize the system is not broken.
Speaker 5: It's not it's not broke. It's exactly the way they want the system to be. So we have to work for them exactly we got you gotta the ship and to have it fixed.
Speaker 2: But I don't know, man, but this is my point. I don't know about them, but this is my point.
Speaker 1: When I say to Lunch, I were like people trying to beef and debate. Like I've never talied a point with y'all. I don't point. I don't have a point with don I'm not arguing to be right, I'm arguing we're building. We're trying to build something together, even if it's in this conversation where I'm sharing with a team or I'm sharing with Tyson, even though Tyson just you could just tell like I should tell there, Like it's a level of fact that you're not accepting. Like when I'm talking to Sherry right now, it's a fact that this system is not for you.
Speaker 2: Like if we can't agree simply right there.
Speaker 1: Through the history that is America that this system is not for us.
Speaker 2: What system does she think of America is for blacks?
Speaker 1: She knows, she knows, she knows none, she knows none.
Speaker 2: Yes, like what system in America is for blacks.
Speaker 1: But they're trying to look past America the system at America the land, and I'm telling them, America the land wouldn't be America the land without the American system.
Speaker 2: It would just be laying that's it. It would just be where you live. Yeah, Just so.
Speaker 1: To be pro again, like I don't like Again, I'm not one of them type of people. I'm just saying something makes sense to me as you grow up, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's just that's not right.
Speaker 1: So it's weird to watch a brother in front of a flag talking down to Mexican people.
Speaker 2: It should be you should feel something.
Speaker 5: You should feel some kind of pain or some kind of or some kind of like understanding because if like you said, goes back to what you say, if you didn't look at the history from seventeen hundreds, eighteen hundreds, nineteen hundreds, then you're not gonna feel that pain when you look at that happen.
Speaker 2: But if you look at the history, you're gonna feel that pain.
Speaker 5: That's which you know, I understand when you said that, Like, how can you be black if you don't understand that, because that helps.
Speaker 1: You understand why say you're black? Did that helps you understand our respect?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: I would, So this is gonna sound crazy. I would respect somebody saying they're just American.
Speaker 2: Like I just said, you know, I don't like to be called black. Just call me who I am. Yeah, just call me king or you know, asshole or you know whatever. But hold on off them. Shout out to scene, got out to.
Speaker 1: Hold on seeing you said, all his finger, all his finger waving the Black Americans for not wanting to protest with Latino. There's no coalation going both ways.
Speaker 2: Steed.
Speaker 1: I have no concern what you do with your time. But like I, I don't care. I'm not trying to galvanize you to go out and stand up for an injustice. None. I've never tried to gather other people to stand up for an injustice. I'll do whatever I'm going to do on my own. The issue is when you saying you don't understand what I'm standing up for. That's the problem. It's not I'm not coming to Sherry. I have never called Sherry one time and said to Ronald or Sherry, why are you not standing for nobody?
Speaker 2: But these these these people are hypocritis who are saying this. I'm just saying that. Neither are Christians. I bet you majority of them are Christians, are Muslim.
Speaker 5: And in their own religions they wouldn't do this. They they don't even that's not what they're supposed to be practicing in their own religion.
Speaker 1: Shout out to sea, that's what it sounds like this whole debate stands from no. See, this debate stems from people being upset at me because I'm standing up for an injustice.
Speaker 2: Can'all say something?
Speaker 1: This is not even a debate, were just talking. This is so funny how they make this conversation of debate.
Speaker 2: But again that's because I've dealt with this.
Speaker 1: I've dealt with this a lot, dealt where people feel I've dealt with people feel like that because morally I may be doing what I'm doing, that it's a judgment on them. But it's like, there's no debate. We haven't even been debating about it that we've just been talking about what. But what I'm telling Seed is like I get why he says that my issue is, but this is my issue right with Seed, I'm telling him is I don't care what you're doing with your time. I ain't never came and pass moral judgment on none of y'all about what y'all doing. I don't even care. I'm telling you my stance in my thoughts. I don't care what nobody else doing. If you don't do nothing, that's on you. But when you hit me and you have critigue about me standing up for an injustice that's the problem. And then I'm telling you, oh, this is my stance, this is what I'm standing up for, this is what I'm about, right this, I see this injustice. That's where the conversation started at. It started from Sherry sending me some negative lash back about me supporting people in the community.
Speaker 2: That I grew up with. That's it.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say nothing. I didn't have a I didn't have a stream prepared to tell y'all what y'all should do with y'all time. I don't have ever have a stream.
Speaker 5: Telling y'all black people start doing that ship though, Like when when when black people started seeing because you did you wrong?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 2: I wrong you?
Speaker 5: Now like because oh they didn't help us in our time need or that's not the wrong.
Speaker 2: They don't help us. It's like Lasson saying, if you don't want to what's not true, don't do nothing.
Speaker 1: They even the last time black people in this country kind of came together, Oh yeah, you know what I mean, Mexican people came again.
Speaker 2: Okay, but but this is there.
Speaker 5: This is a lot of these people arguments though a lot of people like black Mexicans don't help us but I don't.
Speaker 1: But I don't respect that because I know that's a lot and this could be fucked up on my side because I know they're lying. They saw making people out there protesting. When what happened to Honey from Texas?
Speaker 2: But I don't give a.
Speaker 1: What's his name? Risisso Texas brother that died in Minnesota.
Speaker 3: George Floyd, I'm George Floyd.
Speaker 1: George Floyd. There were tons of Mexicans out in Los Angeles protesting.
Speaker 5: But if it's right or not, it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if it's right or not. It doesn't matter if they have helped us. Why do people Why do people use that as an excuse if they didn't help us, Why would that be your excuse to not do us right.
Speaker 1: I'm not even gonna get into that. I'm just saying I wouldn't even take that serious. I wouldn't take that serious because I've seen Mexican people every last riot i've ever seen protesting, I've always seen Mexican and I know that I'm not the only person that lay that scene that, So I don't even take that argument serious.
Speaker 2: Rephrase what you're trying to say.
Speaker 5: No, all I'm saying is you know, people, these people have a reason why they think we should not help next against it, Okay, and they're there. A lot of these guys are saying that Mexicans stand on sit on their hands when we have problems. They don't help us out when we have problems. I could kind of, you know, elaborate on that. They don't have a lot of people across the country don't have the same interactions with Mexicans that we have on the West Coast. And there's not the same kind of communities and big communities we have on the West Coast and the Midwest and places like. It's just different to Okay, but see, so they're not gonna have that interaction. But that ain't my point though. My point is it doesn't matter what other people do for you. If you see an injustice.
Speaker 2: Matter, that's different.
Speaker 1: Now, now that's different. This is my conversation. But it only not only is the righteousness.
Speaker 2: It's a lot.
Speaker 5: That's why I call these people hypocritus because a lot of these people are into church and into into whatever their religions are, and in your own religion, this is not right. You would not do that in your own religion. So why are they using that as something? Now, why are they saying, oh, they don't help us. Whenever you see some injustice, you are supposed to speak.
Speaker 2: Out streaming things, trying to push that narrative.
Speaker 5: So it was do we know the truth because I think sometimes we get into that word righteous and people they don't understand righteous until we bring in religion.
Speaker 4: What you're saying, it was once said that that somebody said one time when they came after Catholics, I didn't do nothing because I wasn't Catholic. Then they came after the Jews. I ain't do nothing because I wasn't Jewish. They came after Socialists. I ain't do nothing because I wasn't Socialist. Then they came after me, and nobody was there to come out with me.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, But that I like that saying. Is that how it is like?
Speaker 5: Sometimes you got to be the people to galvanize other people to understand this is how you're supposed to roll.
Speaker 2: That's my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shout out to lex. He said, wait, glasses, you said it was a black inherentance to help people outside our culture. It's not what I said. I said Black people in America have been the voice of injustice since its inception. It's the verb of being black. That's the verb of being black. Black people in this country has been the loudest voices against injustices since this country started. It's the verb of being black. Everybody black and great, we're gonna reference. Are gonna be somebody who stood up the injustice, every last one of.
Speaker 2: Them that broke lines that they say they broke lines.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Haleen Assan. If you want to get out there with them, go ahead. If you don't, don't either way, make sure your own house is in order before you make any moves.
Speaker 2: That's not how the ghetto works.
Speaker 1: The ghetto has long sugar to people when they don't have anything else. So again, I get that white man thinking when you got that information when he was on the airplane and they say, put on your mask first. That's how white people do things that ain't right.
Speaker 2: You think first, not your child.
Speaker 1: Yes, every black parent on that plane don't put it on their child.
Speaker 2: They said, you're right.
Speaker 5: They say that, I'm gonna be honest with you. This might be the first you know, glasses be like, oh man, don't look at the comments and all the type of ship. This might be the first day that I should have listened to him. Oh you should make me say feel bro. I mean somebody said we were tired. We're tired of fight like.
Speaker 2: Basketball players. Man, you can't. You can't lose because you're tired. That can't be you. That cannot be the trying something else.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 2: Tired can't be an excuse.
Speaker 1: I can't lose because I'm when I'm telling Okay, I'll never get tired.
Speaker 2: You better not be it. That can't be it, man. But that, but that goes back to the conditioning now with the people.
Speaker 5: If our ancestors were tired, we still be in slate in cups, right, getting shackles.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Robert Kennedy. Bro, they're not legal, they've received due process, and when they were found being scandless, they were deported. That's not what's happening. He got we mean to take for that. So he's got the whole of information wrong. There's that, and that's to me, my issue. That's not how the process works. That's my issue, right is I get it. Everybody is due process.
Speaker 2: That's how it works.
Speaker 1: With the d I'm sorry, Okay, my dog Okay, from the base, he said, if a different it's a difference between protesting for civil rights and wanting exception to the law.
Speaker 2: Okay, that is not we're not saying.
Speaker 1: I'm not making the argument for people trying to do criminal reform. I'm not talking about the actual crime. I'm speaking about how law is applied. Like with Rodney King. I keep giving you all black person because this seems to help.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't say people like Rodney King. I don't know Rodney King. Rodney King was speeding, supposed to be going over one hundred miles per hour drunk. That's against the law. It's illegal. You still can't whoop his ass? Do you understand when they in human, they in like they dehuman like, when they dehumanize somebody, they start to treat them like they're not a human. Look, I agree all of us have to be held to the same standard of law, which kind of is my point of how could you be over American when you know that everybody's not being held to the same standard.
Speaker 2: As the law, because it's not.
Speaker 1: What does an illegal immigrant have to do with Rodney Kings? What does somebody applying law? The problem is how you apply the law. How do you uphold the law. Everybody deserves the due process.
Speaker 5: But it's crazy to call yourself pro American and.
Speaker 1: This process, this ain't America. This actually is America. Yeah, that's the funny part.
Speaker 2: American American stand up for this right. This ain't constitutionally sound. But I'm gonna tell you why they're not.
Speaker 1: They're not because they like we got treated the same way, and they want other people to get treated.
Speaker 2: The same fucking way.
Speaker 1: Misery loves company. That's what makes you a piece of ship.
Speaker 2: Yep. And they just won't say it. They just won't say it. And we've been treating us so bad. We're so happy it's happening to somebody not us. Is some punk.
Speaker 1: Ash And that's really though. And that's the underlining emotion that I hear. And they're not and they and they forgive me shout out to the lunch table. I'm not talking ship, you know, I'm not talking ship, talking truth, but I'm telling y'all, this is what your sentiments come out. Oh man, they've been fucking us over. I'm now that y'all see. I feel that's not right, that's not right right, that's the main part of it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: The crazy thing is that might be the most American thing. Black people didn't like.
Speaker 2: White white people.
Speaker 1: A man that Rodney King, that Rodney King was speeding and he was drunk. You know, he had it coming.
Speaker 2: If you wouldn't have been speeding, it would never happen. It would have never happened if he was to speaking. Really, really his fault. That's not just made a mistake or that he didn't tell for that happened. That is great.
Speaker 3: But you.
Speaker 2: Trap? Who is this guy? Trapped her?
Speaker 3: Trap?
Speaker 2: Cooking cooking? I hit the like Budons cooking, hit the like cooking today.
Speaker 1: Yes, you is, Moses, tell the truth. I tell the truth, Moses, I don't care even if it makes me look bad on breakfast club one day. I'm not blind. You can gonna look it up. And Angela, he asked me, She said, glasses, would.
Speaker 2: You hit a woman? I said, what do? I saw that shit before I knew looked at me that I was crazy.
Speaker 1: But you know what, I'm not gonna do, Coach. I'm not gonna be trapped, scared to tell the truth, trapped, trapped, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Trapped, Oh trapped? Okay, I'm all right, trapped God.
Speaker 1: I told her that. She looked at me. I said, yeah, what what happened?
Speaker 2: What she doing?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: What happened? What? What? What?
Speaker 1: Why Am I hitting her? Now?
Speaker 2: Am I gonna hit her because the coffee hot? Obviously not? That's the way people is. Nobody liked coffee, you know. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: So when my mom, when I was a little kid, my mom told me as a little kid, don't let these girls.
Speaker 2: If they hit you like a boy, protect yourself and hit them back. But just don't go hit girls.
Speaker 5: Because when you're young, girls grow bigger than you and they start trying to, you know, bully little kids.
Speaker 2: And I didn't have my ass. Will buy some girl. My mom and my mama five and one, you know, because I said, my mom told you you hit them back.
Speaker 1: Listen fights I saw five were men? Yeah, five and one.
Speaker 2: I'm not letting nobody, That's what I'm said. My mother record me glasses I see and shout out to ray like the sun.
Speaker 1: He said, Yeah, this is one of those situations. I'm sitting out.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: I understand this one of them harveles. But I'm not finna walk around here and be a prisoner, and I'm telling y'all don't to do the same.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna turn your back on your friends.
Speaker 5: My mom, my mom talking me out to hit women too. Until when I was like in the third grade, I went outside me and this girl.
Speaker 2: Got no, no, no no.
Speaker 5: She beat the dog because I was supposed hit her back.
Speaker 2: So she I came back in the house. My mom see my face, and she said, you might have to hear her. You might the girl.
Speaker 5: And I'm in there holding back, and I went in the house and I told her what happens.
Speaker 2: She said, you might got to help my mom.
Speaker 1: And my mom never told me don't hit girls because I was too busy watching her.
Speaker 2: What people ask, that's what's saying. I watched away.
Speaker 1: I watched my mom beat a man out of his clothes and he was trying to fight back his hardest.
Speaker 2: He around whooped his ass. That's how these new men is now.
Speaker 1: I'm not playing there now. Have I ever had to hit a woman to this point. Never in my life, Thank you God, I haven't.
Speaker 2: You never had no coffy. No, I don't have coffee.
Speaker 1: Clarissa's shields ain't whooping my ass that I'm just saying, I ain't let her cols shields probably so to keep her off, not enough to fight.
Speaker 5: Still, what you talking about, clar is not I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all that whooping your ass and shiit look. But again, the point I was making is it's okay to stand with your emotions. People should know your real emotions, like I was telling Sherry Sherry when we were younger, Like I remember Sherry a lot my mom. The fans took my mama house.
Speaker 2: Cherry stayed.
Speaker 1: I think her people got in trouble, but she was around so we would see. I would see Sherry. You know, this was the girl that lived across the street and Cherry with they older men.
Speaker 3: Fifteen sixteen days.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not putting a business. That's not it's not. It's not for the sake of gossip. I'm saying when we were talking about certain things, right, like breaking laws.
Speaker 2: And what's lawful and up.
Speaker 1: No, No, when we were talking about that, I'm like, Sherry, why don't you just be honest and then talk about the like. People should know the complexities of relationship between men and women, especially where we're from. You feel me, I'm not throwing her out there. I'm not talking y'all. Every all of us know that all of us went to high school, and the girls with dating people that's out of high school. They have cars and ship because they had a car. I'm sad we got to the truth. That's why I was getting too. So it's not like the secret. It's just I hate that when we see something going on, we sit back and tell these lives like we all didn't grow up and see all the same ship. Whether or not you thought it wrong or you was participating and wrong. Shit, that's what you saw. So I'm saying when I told Angela ye that, I'm like, yeah, it depends Angie, like what she do to me.
Speaker 2: If she did she knock my teeth out, get busted up.
Speaker 1: I just want to know.
Speaker 2: You feel me. So I get it.
Speaker 1: Everybody else live in the space to where they're worried about being judged.
Speaker 2: That's why y'all got glasses.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not doing that. I'm not gonna sell us out. I'm not worried about being judged it.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna sell us out, unless of Sherry.
Speaker 1: I'm not even gonna.
Speaker 5: Say he walked right into that Sherry sell Sherry carry my I can get them in here, you guys, and.
Speaker 2: They were so happy.
Speaker 1: It was like Glasses Malone, that's blast.
Speaker 2: Me I grew up with.
Speaker 1: And they looking at her crazy and it's like, because I'm not gonna turn my back on my p doesn't even if they on some bullshit that.
Speaker 2: You knew she was. I don't know how Glass was crazy. Right into the Sherry said, I really heard his feelings earlier.
Speaker 1: He's going low.
Speaker 2: Why is that? Like you get what I'm saying, like, why is that? It wasn't?
Speaker 3: Is is it true?
Speaker 2: But but I'm saying, why is that lower? Like why is this?
Speaker 1: And this is my problem, Sherry, This is why I want people to be open because we all know this. He could tell you this coach, this trap could tell you this. We all knew girls who were dating guys out of high school. When he's I just do know.
Speaker 2: You did it, Sherry. By the way you talk, I'm judging.
Speaker 3: I'm judging you.
Speaker 2: I'm not judging you.
Speaker 5: You get around street, she had to get it places to go and know what, I like your hustle.
Speaker 1: So so I'm saying, but to her, that's like I'm dissing her. And I'm like because we sit back and judge people for things that we know fully aware happened, and it happens. She's just trying to black, you know, block that part of her life out and just start up fresh.
Speaker 2: That's all she's doing. Check like that never existed. She didn't do nothing wrong.
Speaker 3: I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Doing something wrong. We went through therapy and blocked that out.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I do remember Chastity Glass. I don't know if you remember Chastity, but she was on the SAE. I knew all the girls was on that program. Like it was only a handful of girls that would go talk to somebody without no car. Everybody had cars, was out of high school.
Speaker 2: I had a car.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, I get it. I'm just saying the point I'm making Cherry. I'm not going low.
Speaker 5: This is actually props to share it. She probably had to be fine.
Speaker 2: Cherry much have something going on relationship.
Speaker 1: She really like an old lady the whole time. Lady she always like was a little bit with the old soul, which I think is why she's having fun right now, running rampant on the neck.
Speaker 2: She started chaos.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 1: She's sitting at home. She's been thinking with men. You're probably drinking that bourbon and ship just sitting at home. Wait a minute, when he gets back home and the Florida.
Speaker 5: I think her husband probably be happy that she's getting it off her out right now.
Speaker 2: No doubt drinking fine. I believe it.
Speaker 1: I believe shout out to revenge because this is true. Sherry is the perfect Troe. I don't know if she's true revenge.
Speaker 2: She not.
Speaker 1: Bro What's funny is it's a flat out entertaining or it is true off air everything about Sherry online is entertaining. No, she's very entertaining, That's all she's doing. I love when she gets he finds places that she can stay at. She will not let the conversation go past it. She was like glass, it's not our land. You know what I'm saying. You can't be a part of the system of the country. But but I'm saying, this is about the land, Sherry. I'm not talking about.
Speaker 2: It's not our land, period. I'm not I'm okay with even saying that this was your land before.
Speaker 1: But for sure, you to call it America, call it, call it the name you called it before.
Speaker 2: I thought she like Sherry trapped, you just sing it to her. Everybody, we all like Cherry nobody just like Sherry.
Speaker 5: I don't know between her and Glasses so called this crazy Yeah, Glasses Love is like a sister toune that.
Speaker 1: But but what I was saying to the point is is like I'm not giving y'all shit about your decisions, tyson. None of y'all bro like make your decisions. But it'd be weird for you to judge me for for standing on something righteous. Again, I get it, Like, I get the point. You know what I'm saying. I get the point, and I can hear the under the undertone of it's happening to somebody else, and you feel like because you've met some Mexican people who identify as white, because you do have those where you know they so you feel like, finally they're getting a taste of your medicine. I got a question, but don't forget it's your I got a question. Gang get all this, but he went down there with all the time.
Speaker 5: Man, I don't hear like on social media like it's coming like they're coming.
Speaker 2: At you shout out to MoMu.
Speaker 1: Most of the black people call themselves Indians is pretendings.
Speaker 2: That's funny and then you be able to understand this, then you know what's going on.
Speaker 3: So game went down there, that protests I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they said game was down there. That was like two days ago, three days ago. I just see nothing else about.
Speaker 2: It, though.
Speaker 1: Okay, shout out to Ray like that done, Ray like the sun. He said, I am so confused by this American shit. What do you mean you're confused? What makes you confused?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's like I was telling Donna's and it's frustrating because, like again, I'm a fan of Tari Hidden Colors just like life changing for me. That was like important, and I get what he's doing with his movement, But when you try to carry it for real, you're gonna find yourself being racist to other black people, even if you think they are. You'll find the worst out of yourself because America can actually it has a history of being pretty fucked up to people and look like us. So how can you be fucked up to people that look different? Like That's that's the cornerstone of what made America fucked up?
Speaker 2: Coach. I think they don't understand that.
Speaker 5: You know that it's a system and one of the reasons why they don't understand that they're in a system here is because the system starts when you're born with a social security number that enters you into their system.
Speaker 2: So after that, everything you got to deal with.
Speaker 5: Is through their system with your social security number, because if you don't have that, you can't play in their system.
Speaker 2: That's the whole bottom line. And people don't realize it's a system that they in.
Speaker 5: You know, the matrix outside, but that's your interest into their system is when they're born. They always tell you need a social scurity card. You're not even working. Shout out to Legs that the sense.
Speaker 1: I love black folks, but this conversation is so disingenious. Black folks have no allies. We barely protect each other.
Speaker 2: Lex.
Speaker 1: That is just wrong.
Speaker 2: Let's be making me sad man.
Speaker 1: And Lex is smart, but let's also is another agent of chaos at times, like he's way worse than you. Because Lex will say something no, because Coach still be standing on something he believes. Lex will say some ship he don't believe it, like he don't believe there's no way you can.
Speaker 5: Hey, Lex has been making me sad man every time I look at when Lex comments, I'm like, oh.
Speaker 1: But maybe that's but again, maybe that's Lex experience in America. Maybe he really don't have no allies.
Speaker 5: But you know what the crazy thing is, I think when people hear us talk about this, they feel like, we don't think there's no overcoming our situation.
Speaker 2: But when I hear Lex.
Speaker 5: Talk, Lex make me sad, like we're just doomed, like over nobody's fucking with us, not.
Speaker 2: Even mass suicide.
Speaker 5: Yes, we're done out here, guys like pro America though, And I'm like, what, I'm confused, Leg thought we was doing you are.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe Lex doesn't have any allies.
Speaker 2: Maybe let's just from queens, maybe nobody. But the time, that's what he said. He don't have no allies.
Speaker 3: He got don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: No, like he talked about outside the black outside of all said no black people don't even he damn said people that Western Indian people don't like Lex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, That's.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. That's what I'm saying, Tyson, that's my point. Tyson Garcia says, that's how he feels. You can't call that man wrong. Now he's an agent of chaos, judging folks from folks who don't want to be judged. No, I know Lex for real on social media. I'm not judging it because of this. I'm saying, maybe Lex really don't have any allies his experience.
Speaker 5: In Queen Where did we judge Lex at its? Tyson Garcia? Tyson Garcia called him because called him chaos. You know what I'm saying, what is Tyson Garcia? Is he Mexicans?
Speaker 1: He black and kind of hate us?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Yeah, I'm trying to figure I'm just trying to figure out that this is Mexican.
Speaker 1: Shout out to ray like the sun. It's confusing because American propaganda. America's inception came with propaganda saying all men are free, but that wasn't true. Fast forward to twenty twenty five, and we're still being propagated to beyond our belief, our own belief. This conversation is exposing how much propaganda. Oh, we've yeah digested. That's a great point.
Speaker 5: Yeah, fact propaganda. I'm glad he used that word because white America hates the word propaganda.
Speaker 2: They coined it, They hate it, They hate that word. Real. White America hates that word.
Speaker 5: Like if you if you know the inception of propaganda the word, then you go back and read up on it. Real White America hates that word. They don't like that word. They fucking hate that word.
Speaker 1: Shout out to revenge. We have allies, but they too busy wanting to be American. The world likes us for the most part, minus greed and systemic winning. But that's my point. So that's why we now that you said that we have allies, but they too busy wanting to be American. You know who is the new list, the new top of the list of somebody wanting to be American too busy wanting to be American?
Speaker 2: Black people.
Speaker 1: It's so funny because even the slavery days, we had allies with the Native Americans that will help slaves and stuff that, you know, go off the plantations and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: We always had allies from other cultures and stuff.
Speaker 5: I can't relate to move They always literally protected they always had allies from other cultures.
Speaker 2: I think next didn't. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe queen's life is different everybody, but that five blocks of queens, that's the world.
Speaker 2: Is not doing that. I would happily you got me try American. I would.
Speaker 5: I think people think that we I don't know about I can't speak for you, guys, but I don't hate the idea of being an American.
Speaker 2: I don't hate the idea of being an American. I wouldn't. I would.
Speaker 5: I would happily be an American if it represented me per facts, like if it represented what I was about and what America is supposed to stand for. Facts, good lady, I would be. I would happily be an American. But I can't sit here and say like, I'm a proud American when when they don't want me to be an American facts, they don't like me.
Speaker 2: They don't like me like I can't. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's just weird in facts. I understand what you're saying, shout out to legs. Native Americans were enslaving black folks. That's true. But the problem with your thought is also as black folk wereing slaving black folk as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's very little. I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think the conversation is about just the simulate people. We're talking about a specific type of slavery, Like there's a way slaves are treated that makes American the country that y'all find that you want to that under that flag made it okay to treat black people like they.
Speaker 2: Whatever the Africa and got them. Come on, stop trying to make it look like this.
Speaker 1: Look, I agree black people and slave black people here, Natives and slave black people here, well, white people, they all purchased slaves here. But what I'm saying to him specifically is natives or black slavers did not happen to do it the way American slavers did it, you know what I mean. So he said, we don't have allies family, This is heartbreaking.
Speaker 3: We do.
Speaker 2: You don't have allies.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying to you that you don't think it's fair that you're speaking for me and my experience versus asking me like I could ask you over there, hey, lex did y'all have allies? And Queen you could say no, Then I can say you should say, hey, glasses, did y'all have allies? And I can go down exactly what the experience was like for us where we grew up at. It's just different, and you gotta be more careful when you're saying, we like this that y'all speaking about is different, and as somebody that was really out here. It was different. Jerry said, so leave America, coach. You know who used to say shit like that?
Speaker 2: Marcus Garzye.
Speaker 1: No, so leave America. You know who say that white people? When you're complaint.
Speaker 2: He sounds like David do like go home.
Speaker 1: He said, I'm speaking for the masses. You're speaking for self. No, I'm speaking for said community.
Speaker 2: Cherry, you kicking me out of America's share though, he was cool, what's crazy? It's who else used to kick people out of America?
Speaker 1: It's only one group of people in this country who would tell you will leave?
Speaker 2: Who is that who? And this is what I be.
Speaker 1: Telling her when you when your talking points start to align like that, you have to be scared.
Speaker 2: Well leave Who else said that?
Speaker 3: I said, Like, where am I gonna go with that?
Speaker 2: I know anybody here in some other country, I'll be on on the streets.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Halleen. He said, how can you say that coach trying to be a part of the system. We know we can't be a part of the system, not this system. We know we can't not this system. So how could you say he's trying to be a part of the system.
Speaker 2: We don't have.
Speaker 1: It's not the system. We're trying to be a.
Speaker 2: Part of the send you coach, trying to be part of the system. I get what they said.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Royal Jenkins who said, exactly who else says leave America? White people say leave America. This is why I keep telling Sherry the problem with her rhetoric.
Speaker 5: So I have to leave America just to be treated right, because I don't want to be treated to leave America because you're complaining.
Speaker 1: About how they treat people.
Speaker 2: So I have to leave because yes, and.
Speaker 1: You know, the only group of people who've been saying that for the last three hundred years white people.
Speaker 5: So if I want change, and I probably want the same change as Sharry and all them went through, Like Shary, can't believe that America's treating all black people want in America for blacks?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 5: Can't believe that America's treating all black people right? Like the black people as a whole getting treated.
Speaker 1: I think they just accepted the treatment and they like like an abusive wife, like wife like like that.
Speaker 2: One comedian said that I got it coming.
Speaker 5: He called his wife a bit so many times to where one day he called her a bitch and she didn't say nothing, and he was like, I got it, I did it.
Speaker 2: It happened.
Speaker 5: I can call her bitch now freely. And that's what happened to Sherry. And they just got they got Stockholm syndrome.
Speaker 2: I just get what's going on there.
Speaker 1: They're like, Yeah, it's like when you get a bottom broad as a pimp and she gonna recruit other girls. Now that's how they are for America.
Speaker 2: They bottoms. We go back to Django and all that ship again. Now we go back to that.
Speaker 5: All that, back to all that said stevens my man.
Speaker 2: Here she treats me, and she treats me like jangle this whrse.
Speaker 1: Listen here, hoss boy, that's how right now, that's how you grand right now, legs like I'm jangle man, like I like you master. Here we get to sleep up here, rolls up in this up in this slot.
Speaker 5: Did you that you'd be good for masters though you are actually mouse, You're gonna.
Speaker 2: Make us look bad? Ye, these good eggs. That's just that's how you'll.
Speaker 5: I wonder if they're the same people that saying black people would happy when they tear down some of them statues in the South, tore down the statues.
Speaker 2: You got me coming on.
Speaker 5: They tore down them statuess coming right put Harry for sure was probably American history then, like keep it up.
Speaker 2: American history bothered me. She was watching uh what that what? That old what?
Speaker 3: That show?
Speaker 5: Generally they had the car name generally and that ship.
Speaker 1: Just a good old boy.
Speaker 5: I don't know, even though I ain't gonna lie, that was my show too, But I didn't know what I was watching, the.
Speaker 2: Good old boy fast cars.
Speaker 5: I thought I was exactly I thought about I know who, I know who you know was at the time.
Speaker 1: But I'm really for sure, I'm really grateful man that y'all sitting right here and we're working through this thought like we got it's a good old boy.
Speaker 2: That is my do a country song? Now, good old boy, you know what I'm saying. But he was doing I can see a country song.
Speaker 1: And then sharing him like you over there making that white music.
Speaker 5: Oh here we go, and gonna take us down another rabbit hole, saying that you know that's.
Speaker 2: White music, that's good old American white music.
Speaker 1: Miss music like messed up good people like that and mess that music up.
Speaker 3: I don't want to bother them people, good old boy.
Speaker 1: No, So look, I have no critigue, Like I the thing some people are saying don't make no sense, But I do get the under the underlining issue and what you really feel, which is you feel like somebody else is going through it. And and maybe that you felt like there was rhetoric about you know you you read rhetoric online and you heard rhetoric outside about people thinking it was okay. And then so now it's like that's how you feel like. Now you see what we've been saying. That still don't make it okay. Yeah, that still don't make it okay. So no, Sinner's a lot of lunch hour every Monday, Wednesday and Friday right here noon Pacific Standard time on digital soap box. Click the thumbs up, but how many thumbs like?
Speaker 3: Yuh forty eight?
Speaker 1: So we need fifty?
Speaker 2: Hey? Quick question? Quick question? Gee uh you.
Speaker 5: Can still pre order on the tenth you said, who you can still pre order on the tenth pre order for your.
Speaker 1: Nothing went live. We're trying to figure out now I'm still behind.
Speaker 3: Speed up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, damn trap saying again trapp man.
Speaker 1: It's easy to tell what figure out the whole.
Speaker 2: Come on over and help us. Trapped flying and I be there soon. We need all the help. Trap, come on, I want you to tell him to speed up in person, Glasses to make it all happen. Everybody says speed up? Yeah, like what do you need to help? You dropping? All you got to do is you drop the song. That's it, you're dropping and this I don't know what that's how y'all know.
Speaker 3: They gotta ed. That's why hopefully Friday speed back.
Speaker 2: Hey, Trap, how did you lose your voice talking with glasses yelling?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: You you went on with Sherry and them, you.
Speaker 4: Know, found me over there trapped?
Speaker 2: Trap knowledge is trapped went over there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I shouldn't have went over there. Yeah, but I see why you did. I only went over there to support ship. Yeah, but I see why. There's no building, you know with Sherry.
Speaker 2: Sherry told me to come on over there. I know about that. Man. I'm a little scared. I will go. Sharry invited me over there just because like you, I might not.
Speaker 5: Stay over there long, but I will go because she support, you know, has the support.
Speaker 3: Send the crowd. I send the crowd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I might not beat her long, and soon as they start talking to me, I'm like, you know, like, okay, I gotta go.
Speaker 2: I will be interested to hear some of the opinions stuff.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, Like, I will go share invited me, I would, I would be about to invite the whole crew. Now, everybody links, He said, yeah, so he could admit gangster rapps started in New York.
Speaker 2: Everybody, No, gangster rap started in New York, Philadelphia.
Speaker 3: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 2: Now, why you don't want it to start in New York?
Speaker 3: The conscients part of hip hop started in New York.
Speaker 2: Why you don't want gangster rapp to start in New York? Is the question trapped? Because it did.
Speaker 3: I like going by the truth.
Speaker 1: He don't like going it started there. Just the thing he keeps saying that why Philly haven't wrapped by the gun is from New York. First nigga ever wrapped the ball taling about kicking somebody asses from New York. Every selling dob was from New York. Every last thing came from New York. But again I understand, even partying and messing with girls came from New York. But for some reason, y'all just want to sensationalize it, and I get it.
Speaker 2: They don't want to got you. I got you. No, that's no help from that. The home is in New York. Tellyday was all hold hands cool?
Speaker 3: What did the short form? What is the short form?
Speaker 1: Against gang?
Speaker 3: Where the gang start at.
Speaker 1: New York Gang Gang Gang of New York?
Speaker 2: Games up New York? Remember that gangs in New York? You don't remember that where the game started?
Speaker 1: Warriors come out to play the gang movie you guys, Come on, man, trap stop it.
Speaker 4: Now, listen to that. Do this next episode?
Speaker 9: Okay, we go get the gangs in New York. Okay, Cox, Okay, what's that after today?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: How you gonna be feeling about this? Bat Man?
Speaker 3: We're good today.
Speaker 5: If if Oklahoma smoked their boots today, you're still gonna be confidence.
Speaker 3: Not gonna happen in the gonna win today.
Speaker 1: You want to add to my legend with coach, I mean, with what they have to bring it up so he can do. No, Glass is on bullshit.
Speaker 2: He's trolling.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 5: If Glasses give me to one, he's trolling you. No, man, Glasses give me to the one. I jump right in that legend. You're trying to get a troll at the end of the show, and I got to see I'm not what you one day, I think I seen the one coach. I got offended what he called us baddies. But I see what he means. You know, I think that you ainting them one. You know, I really I would really go to the one if he give me to the one. Is that the one is insane? For it's crazy. I niggas think they're gonna win in five.
Speaker 2: Nobody thought they're gonna win it. Five niggas thought they're gonna win it.
Speaker 5: Four niggas thought this was gonna be a sweet until they got as for.
Speaker 2: Plucked up one hundred before this shit started.
Speaker 1: Right now, you can bet four to one in Vegas on you can bet actually no hell, no one give me to the one three to one, four to one saying they got gay trapped. Give me to track is crazy. I don't know why I track took that beat. Track don't give a fuck. Hes trying to buy you burrito for the next month. Apparently, tract give me two to one actually.
Speaker 3: On that one on that same.
Speaker 2: Hell, what's the bet right now? Me to the one on the give me to the one on the series.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now we're straight up, straight up, but you're ward one.
Speaker 1: You're gonna tell you so because win three straight one game, he wins the best?
Speaker 2: Hey fuck that? Who is niggasnna win the Canelo?
Speaker 3: Uh got but I got butt?
Speaker 2: Fuck?
Speaker 1: Okay, you can get it on that too.
Speaker 2: You want to go on that legend?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I got butt on that straight up, straight up.
Speaker 1: I gave Coach to to one too, So.
Speaker 2: Who'd you take? Coach? But I think I think Canela gonna win. But he gave me to the one. It should be it should be three to one, So you gave the Crawford I took off for to the ones.
Speaker 5: I think there's ways that Crafford can't win that fight, but I don't think he's gonna do it.
Speaker 2: But I think there's ways.
Speaker 1: Shout out to revenge. He said, wait, you're going Canelo glasses? Yeah, you gotta go with the guy that's one hundred and sixty eight pounds, another guy going up to divisions first battle Hall of Famer. Yeah, I win Canelo.
Speaker 2: Hey, and what happened to the lunch table?
Speaker 5: Man? I'm about the lunch table had had a book, had guts like no I'm not no, no, no, no, no no no, because after after the Patriss won, he said gud was ten motherfuckers in the lunch table.
Speaker 2: He just in five five and all this budget.
Speaker 5: And then when I start asking for the bets and ship now everybody start running away like nobody has He's really all one got there. And then when they seen, okay, see coming there and smash everybody quiet, I ain't no pain. Where's all the patro love? And he's attacking everybody out? What happened to the paper glasses?
Speaker 10: Me?
Speaker 2: And started attacking there?
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 2: What happened to the best lot?
Speaker 3: Where's the bookie? He's a bookie?
Speaker 2: Shay rocking bad Maggie hat?
Speaker 3: She is im with my right hat. Next next episode, Oh.
Speaker 11: Yeah, look about gangsters in New York. But it's shaking all bets. So anyway, y'all think got to make a.
Speaker 2: Yeah T shirt? Yeah, maybe a T shirt? Share got a hat? I believe it. For whatever reason, you got a man clown? I think she got one to make fun or something. You want to do a bread on that?
Speaker 1: Don you want to do a bread on that?
Speaker 2: You need to go on the.
Speaker 5: Level many do not give him that bed. I'm the person with bet don't mind you want to make that bed? Where are you at?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, me and don you got a bit? He got the pace.
Speaker 2: We already have a bit. I'm tripping down where you at?
Speaker 5: They throw me in that straight up? I got okay, see you got the pacers? Hey, we got to you want to breedo on that done? All I need is a confirmation yes right here, that's legally binding.
Speaker 2: You need is a love.
Speaker 3: Chat the chat John, Yeah, just.
Speaker 2: Be thumbs up something they coach thumbs up something. Oh what don you said? You said it last time in the stream?
Speaker 1: He told me for sure? No, did I say he throw depends a burrito tree?
Speaker 2: Could?
Speaker 1: It depends on where my eat my britos? Coach, it's been probably like I've been letting Coach get off easy because it's been like this man the bomb. If y'all ever come to California, it's a place called the bomb Fish Tacos. It's a truck, it's amazing, it's fire. But Coach so far he's at a twenty two dollars brito. But one of my other homies they had thirty eight dollar brito. It was a prime red Rosebriedo. Yeah, and bet you now it was in the trunk or where was it? No, no, it's in Pasadena. It's a place. And it got like a bone. It got macaroni uh uh beef. It is fired, I know. Yeah, it got like he got a bath tub of lemonade.
Speaker 2: I want to bet you to get.
Speaker 1: It worldwide, DoD just say yes, if you just put yes, paties of six locked in.
Speaker 2: Coach, Okay, yeah, we're good. We Uh you said you said what.
Speaker 3: I said six, I'm saying seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Are you changing that ship now?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, I just got I got the patience winning I think in seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he only bet with glasses. They just got to win one game.
Speaker 5: I bet I bet coach he got me me, me, me men trapped locked into So you.
Speaker 2: Some of this, some of what I don't want, none of your devil deals.
Speaker 5: Like give me two to one double game leaguer where he write in and the words the double learn the words last got to preak yourself, get some.
Speaker 2: Blood and in the words.
Speaker 1: No, it's legend that I've never seen stick. That's why it's a legend. Why it's a legend. Let's go around now, The brito could cost anywhere from five dollars, four dollars to forty dollars.
Speaker 2: Who no, no, hey, don't get.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: It just depends on where you can made.
Speaker 2: You know, your local game. My homeboys do cheap ridos. We ain't get it depends on it depends on what I want to eat that day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm getting Hey, I'm going to the bomb. Don My brito is about twenty two bucks. That's that surface you know.
Speaker 4: Don So.
Speaker 5: Don if I lose do do some place and I got you to that surface turf, he just.
Speaker 2: Fire. Why don't you say he doing me bad? Y'all know blasts brought me the.
Speaker 1: Last burrito right because you want me a live niggas.
Speaker 2: This nigga all playing you and don't want me you.
Speaker 3: Black buster.
Speaker 2: Und right now.
Speaker 5: There was a run every time you left here, and you was taking.
Speaker 1: You know what every rap that's sweet sick.
Speaker 2: That was a crazy recrowby. I just wanted to tra that was ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Like I was a little I was a little just like I was a little confused.
Speaker 2: Like about I was.
Speaker 1: That was like one like, yeah, I want this right because coaches coming to get Yeah, like the regular at coming into like, ain't never lost brito to me? Fatima, Fatima ignores Sherry. Sherry is just on her magga ship.
Speaker 2: She can't help it.
Speaker 1: No now, I can't nobody mess up my dive plans. We almost the sixty likes? Are we almost the sixties? Got fifty seven going down? Fatima ignorry. Right now, Sherry is just entertaining. She doesn't mean any of this. She's just this is her online personality.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, Nick, Nick, Hey can we Hey? You got the pacers?
Speaker 3: Nick?
Speaker 2: I can't wait to take Nick money?
Speaker 1: Nick?
Speaker 2: Do you got the pacers?
Speaker 4: You want to?
Speaker 2: You want in this bet? Nick? Coach with his eyes exactly like, what is happening? Nick? You want some of this ban coaches trashing out right? What he what you got? You have the pacers calling everybody out? What we're doing? Nick? I think Nick might be fourteen?
Speaker 1: My revenge, My revenge. Hold up, I'm gonna show you a picture this brito before we leave. Let me see if I can finally hold up.
Speaker 2: Don't laugh at that.
Speaker 1: Two more likes, get us the sixty two more likes?
Speaker 3: Get it?
Speaker 5: You show the burrito? We might get those two likes. When they think about coach Hey, stop running, Nick, stop running.
Speaker 2: Nick. I don't I don't. I don't know nothing about the Obo. I don't know that.
Speaker 3: I don't like.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 3: Heman Man.
Speaker 2: You know you know what I heard?
Speaker 4: I think tell me this. So Heceman is supposed to be a Marvel character.
Speaker 8: Right, oh god, yeah, Johnny Blaze, you know you know, no, Barry Drake, Johnny what you said, Baddy Drake?
Speaker 3: Barry Barry Drake. So you know, you know he's part of the community.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, huh you know what that means?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you lost me trapped coach Ian, Yeah, he trap. Only real comedy people know about Iceman.
Speaker 2: Hey, trap your question? Yeah, I know what you're saying.
Speaker 5: Have you know that you've seen the Iceman series books they used to have back in the days, like Donald Goyen's and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, with the with this.
Speaker 2: Partner, the Christmas Tree. Yeah, what's the author of that?
Speaker 1: Because I've been looking for that series now, don't we see it nowadays?
Speaker 3: Said Donald Goin's Iceman.
Speaker 2: No, that was Iceberg, Iceberg, that's Iceberg serious about?
Speaker 5: In the Vada had an oasis with a partner named Christmas Tree that had holes out in Nevada, Iceburg Slim.
Speaker 2: No, not Iceburg. It was called Iceman. See, I can't find the niggas.
Speaker 3: I gotta look it up. I look at I find it. I find it. You can't post.
Speaker 2: All those books had a partner called Christmas Tree.
Speaker 3: I find out for you, please.
Speaker 2: I've been looking for this.
Speaker 1: But it's around that same era of Donald Goyen's and the particular doing that the horsing, I find out as Iceberg did one than somebody did horse and with another.
Speaker 8: One that's yeah, Oh let's see, are you put the brito up there?
Speaker 2: Burrito?
Speaker 10: That big trying the big put the coming down, calming down?
Speaker 5: All right, Oh okay, you know what. That's why I seen the brito at too. This this dude right here that yeah, this dude be out there. I mean, yeah, is that the fish?
Speaker 2: Is that the ball?
Speaker 5: I think that's the one. I think that one is talking about that one with the bone in it.
Speaker 2: And oh that's Pasadena.
Speaker 3: Did that's crazy?
Speaker 1: Want Orange County and Pasadena?
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's great, trying the big rip blouse burrito for lunch.
Speaker 2: A surprise.
Speaker 12: Look at the chiefs oozing out the side here and this che's blanket on the top and bought the perfect golden brown color.
Speaker 2: Stripping. I hate macaroni.
Speaker 12: You got some soft, some christy piece of smoky tan beef, briscatty.
Speaker 2: You surprisingly not as oily as I thought. This might be the best way.
Speaker 3: To American like a macaroni cheese.
Speaker 12: At that macaron he tastes to come back sauce. I'm teasing more of the mac and cheese. The meat is a little drier than I wanted to be. And I'm pretty surprised at how well these adams meshed together. And this is called They're dunk around and find out this is the non alcoholic version.
Speaker 2: I'm on the clock here.
Speaker 12: It's supposed to spray out like a shower when he push his button, but that's a fail. Couple of pieces of cheese, la singing here. They just opened in l A Live near the Stable Center. Eight point eight.
Speaker 3: Eight point eight.
Speaker 2: Man, that shit got it.
Speaker 5: That's a that's a spoe, that's a fox hues and his cheese blank mac maconese.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's got mac and cheese. Sure you don't like macaroni and cheese, guys, you're not American. I have some bomb mac and cheese. Man, I love mac and cheese. Hey, that is terrible.
Speaker 5: The lobster place where they do that, when they do the uh lobster and mac.
Speaker 2: Oh, that ship is cracking. I would never I'll never know lobster and mac.
Speaker 1: That's what craft by smoking fire.
Speaker 5: Oh I've been a matter of fact, I've been there. I've been smoking. I took my son there for his birth. For his birth mac and cheese.
Speaker 2: No, I ain't no Macican cheese. You ain't got to eat mac and cheese because you go there.
Speaker 3: What's the cool smack and shoes?
Speaker 2: You know what craft craft is?
Speaker 5: Actually it's actually the uh it's cool, It's.
Speaker 2: It's a trap. There's a place down in Florida.
Speaker 1: I want to go to that.
Speaker 2: Dude like specializing grilled cheese sandwiches. I want to try.
Speaker 3: I've heard that. I've heard about like that.
Speaker 2: You want to like that. You don't know about grill? She said, Just how bomb.
Speaker 1: They could get The best fish tacos is a place called the bomb Fish Tacos. Look them up on I G following tell him I sent you the bomb Fish Tacos d A b O MB Fish Tacos Fire best fish Taco truck in l A whole county. This place is called smoke, It's called craft by. Uh, fire and smoke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fire and smoke. Yeah, Yeah they cool, they cool.
Speaker 3: Look at that right there?
Speaker 2: Good they cool. Yeah, you're right. It is in Pasadena, cause that's what that's what.
Speaker 1: I want to La. No, Now do the vibe in there? Did you go up in there and eat it or did you just No? I sat in front of it and outside.
Speaker 2: The vibe in there when we watched somebody eat one outside that outside, and I didn't feel like they loved black people when I went in there.
Speaker 1: Definitely they do. They definitely had an American flag.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't feel like when I sat up in there, I felt uncomfort.
Speaker 1: That's definitely an American flag.
Speaker 2: I didn't feel, you know, my state here wasn't well. Pasadena in itself about you know, blacks, it's.
Speaker 1: Definitely an American flag town. Sometimes some areas are very much American flag.
Speaker 4: If it's going on like that in l A, about LA is the same thing happening in Texas though too. As far as the extreme theyre going.
Speaker 1: To, I think they voted for Trump, so that it's not kind of a people will probably be happy. The people here the Democrats, it's a demo, it's a blue state show. They didn't vote for Trump in this, So you know, Trump definitely showing out like people then pissed him off, you know what I'm saying. So he making he ain't playing.
Speaker 5: Ain't your governor new some yere ye the eye right now?
Speaker 2: Trump is going at it right now. Don't y'all wish.
Speaker 5: That everything was just down to the to the bones and ship and Trump knew something that just scrapped they about.
Speaker 2: I just wish they could just put everything aside and just fight.
Speaker 5: Hey, you're new saying he ain't about to give up the taxes to the federal government.
Speaker 2: I just want to see him. You're about to keep all the Trump just get down.
Speaker 3: You gotta fight first. You gotta fight Elon first.
Speaker 2: Uh, Elon is autistic.
Speaker 5: Elon don't even got money.
Speaker 2: I think Elon is probably some type of have you all seen that accountant?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Count the account it's a movie count track. I seen that.
Speaker 3: I've seen that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah that's Elon mus I feel like he probably that's some kind of weird uh about him? Machine?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's change the subject. We got on a live machine. We ain't gonna talk bad about Elon man. Why the funk not?
Speaker 2: We ain't gonna talk bad about him?
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: First of all, I'm not just not talking bad about him that I'm saying calling I'm giving him some profit.
Speaker 3: Gun.
Speaker 4: You've never seen that accounting the camera smoking ship, can't smoking ship?
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 2: I know that the accounting is fire.
Speaker 1: And you're going something here. Uh, here's the Asada tacos from the Bombfish tacos. These tacos are insanely f Hey.
Speaker 2: This nigga glasses love food, even quiet like, I got some.
Speaker 3: That's nobody's food.
Speaker 2: That place is fire right. They send us some free food and ship I'm holding you said what that? I got a friend that just came out here from Texas, that ship, and they said that they are underwhelmed by California's Mexican food.
Speaker 3: I hear that all the time about from Texas people.
Speaker 1: Texas, that's because Texas Mexican food.
Speaker 3: That's what be saying that saying when we out there, if.
Speaker 1: You eat text mex then you don't kind of know good Mexican food.
Speaker 2: Don't do that to him, don't They said that though, Don't.
Speaker 1: Do it because California Mexican food is better than Texas Mexican.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm saying American Mexico, Texas, little Mexico, that little Mexico, right.
Speaker 1: To California the same way. This is this, this is the this is the shrimp taco Hommy got right here trapped fire.
Speaker 3: To look good, I need to go to the only person I know about out.
Speaker 1: There, and that Pepper and that Pepper hit too Pepper season two.
Speaker 3: I had two good spots that tacos coach.
Speaker 1: Burritos at the Yeah, yeah, that serving turned burrito.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I ate burritos at the truck on glasses dying.
Speaker 2: What the why are we like?
Speaker 5: I just bought glasted all these got damn burritos?
Speaker 1: Hold On first bad we had to go to leest.
Speaker 2: Hold On coach.
Speaker 5: I asked you one day, are you going down there and get a burrito?
Speaker 2: Said no, I'm just getting glasses. That's true. That was one happened a lot of this ship, Like, what the are you talking about?
Speaker 1: It happens a lot of times.
Speaker 5: I had last that was legit the last time we was up here, but it was king up in here today. A lot of the time we was up in here because the last brito Monday, the next bread up. The next time we go to the truck on this week, recall he going, he taking me to the truck.
Speaker 2: You should see how you be buying my burritos. You're gonna buiet and ship.
Speaker 5: No, no, I actually just know when I buy his brito that ni could be all boisterous and loud.
Speaker 2: And he comes to the truck and ship like, hey, I'm back in here.
Speaker 5: I see him put his order for britos right into the burrito online before you.
Speaker 2: Didn't, he said, And then the guy said, uh, do court you want one? And he was like, nah, I think that the nigga.
Speaker 5: Be ordering the ordering the burials before I get there. And then when I go there, he talk about it loud, like I'm ordering them now they already ordered.
Speaker 2: Why you're talking.
Speaker 5: About coach, don't go when he buy my burritos, he get up there, you blowing ship?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me get up brito yeah. Uh like see this is what happened. Hey, this is the Michael Jordan Lebron James ship.
Speaker 5: You know Jordan has these, you know, championship trophies and you get one or two and think it's the same exactly the fun is happening right now, Like y'all have to like you.
Speaker 2: To have to like that you don't, Yeah, like what it's the same that had no Centers live. Look like gett, I don't want coach to take this Jef? How much?
Speaker 1: How many more likes?
Speaker 2: I mean, like we got if she was over sixty sixty sixty.
Speaker 1: One this case, this appreciate y'all will see y'all Friday. Make sure y'all go spend the time listen to the No Siller's podcast Stop Running, Iheard podcast, Apple Podcasts, or anywhere you get your podcast from No Sellers Podcast Executive produced by Charlemagne to God, the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeart and we off this thing right here.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: They're looking out for tuning into the No Sellers Podcast. Please do us a favoriteubscribe, rate, comment, and share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA and produced about the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeart Radio.
Speaker 5: Yeah,