Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Katty Armstrong and Petty and he arms Ronget. I have a moral dilemma a few minutes ago. We'll have to discuss momentary early in the day, for it really is live from Studio C see san a dimly lit room deeper than the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty Communications compound. And hey y'all today on Tuesday, we're under the tutelage of our general manager. So many choices today. You have no idea the pressures face and choosing the general manager on a day like today where the smug Ignoramus Jimmy Kimmel comes back to TV. You've got the whole tail and all autism press conference yesterday, which was something else. You got all sorts of stuff going on. But we've got to go with this our general manager. The United Nations the greatest ratio of expense to productivity in the history of mankind. Yeah, no kidding, As George Bush once called them, a meaningless debating society, which is pretty close to true, meaningless and incredibly expensive debating society. Yes, and what did you call Kimmel? That was appropriate? Smug Ignoramus, He's smug anyway. If you're like a Douglas Murray type, Doug is a little smug. I've been accused of smugging this myself, But Douglas Murray's brilliant, absolutely brilliant. If you're Neil Ferguson, you're a little smug. Okay, I get it, I get it. If you're Jimmy Kimmel, your dumb as a dog. You don't know anything about anything. You just got a few talking points you saw on Blue Sky. And yet he comes off like the master of all, you know, the subtlety of thought. Hey, before I get to my dilemma, I'll never understand why the late night talk shows get so much conversation at all. I was gonna trust it off yesterdayar it really is. It's a hangover from when those shows matter. I was gonna try to see if Chat and GPT could come up with me for a list of other shows that have an audience of a million. I'll bet there are fifty shows with an audience the same size that you've never even heard the name, let alone watched. That would be amusing yeah, I'll bet you're right, because it's like a million people that watch each of those shows, so whipping cares. I got bad news for you, America. Johnny Carson is passed and will not return. Letterman still kicking, but will not right. I don't know. If it's a moral dilemma, if it's a courage dilemma, I don't know. But anyway, So, there was a street person standing at the front door of the building when I was walking in. If that always gets your day off to him still there a good adrenaline soaked start. Well, he was right at there at the front door, and I thought, I'm gonna open the door and he's gonna follow me in? Is it my job to push him back out? Do I let him walk in the building where he then has free run of the entire building? Almost certainly a crazed drug addict. I mean, what am I supposed to do here? Luckily he turned away when I went in the door because I don't know, his dog was talking to him or whatever, and he got distracted. But would what would you do? Would you let him follow you in? I mean, it's not well, you're shaping your head, Michael. What would you do. I agree we shouldn't let him come in, But what would you do? Are you gonna say, I'm sorry, sir, you can't come in Like you're in charge of security? Do you have an appointment? I once asked a guy who was making it clear that he was going to follow me in because I had a key fob and he didn't, you know, prior to the crackadaw on, And I said, do you have a reason to be in the building or something like that, and he said, yeah, I'm with the crew remodeling up on the fourth floor. Okay, but he probably didn't look like a crazed street person. Good point. Yeah, he was definitely scruffy, but kind of you know, working man scruffy, right, yeah, construction guy. I would I would I have said that to people. Well, And he had the look of you could have a conversation with right. This guy had the look of there's no conversation to be had, right. Uh, Katie, you duck in and you hold the door closed until it clicked. I shoulder, That magnetic thing kicks back in shoulder. I pulled the door closed. Hang on a stiff farm.
Speaker 2: I've been in this exact situation, and I walked around the building to the other door just to avoid it.
Speaker 1: You know, that's not a bad idea, right there, that's not a bad I read there. I sniff arm him right in the beer, right right, snap his head back. I did the thing I often do when I approach a street person. I taped. Okay, I do have my knife with me if I end up in a fight for my life, because that's just part of the world we've created where you have to semi regularly wonder. I wonder if I'm about to be in a fight for my life because you get to just hang around as a crazy person. Bums and junkies everywhere in America. You can have this too. Vote Kevin Newsom at twenty eight No kidding, all right, So Hanson, what would you do? You let him follow you in or do you become you know, I'm the cop, Hanson's cop all the way you've been spending all that time in a gym. Come on now, just don't feel like report of my job description to fight my way in the door and keep pop and keep junkies out right, Hanson suggested a lake kick to the back of the thigh. Oh yeah, sweeping leg kick one of these. Yeah exactly. Oh yeah, that's a good maneuver. See I had to let him in and put in a put him in a competing radio station, so just there you go. Put him in the other studio. I told him, here, press that button that turns the mic on. Hef the breeze is down the hall, Go in there and say whatever you want to those people. Ye. Yeah, I don't know. I probably wouldn't have let him follow me in, just out of my own safety. But right, so that's enough of that. Trump is speaking at the UN today. Who knows what he will say and if it makes any difference whatsoever. I don't think it's good news that all these countries have joined in with there needs to be a Palestinian state. It certainly gives Israel less cover in coming days, months, and years anytime they're trying to do anything if the whole world says, hey, there's supposed to be a country there, right. I read some great analysis. I wish I'd come up with this myself, but it it made it clear that all of these recognitions of the Palestinian state, whatever the hell that means, is purely a gesture of disapproval toward Israel. It is purely a punishment of Israel because the Macrones of the world, the keer Starmer's whatever halfwit is in charge of Canada right now, they know there's no Palestinian state and aren't going to be. It is a truly and merely symbolic gesture. Yeah, I'd say so. Like all the questions you had yesterday, Okay, uh, what are the boundaries? What's the government?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: What are their laws? Tell me about this Palestinian state of yours? WHOA well, when do you suggest it starts? Well? Right, yeah, And it's it's more than a little disturbing that world leaders, including our feckless allies, engage in that sort of foolish isn't aren't there you know, I'm asking the good folks. Aren't there enough real problems out there without people engaging in that sort of useless cynical symbolism. Well, part of it is just to buy off their own Muslim populations and their own progressive left, just to try to neutralize that to whatever extent they can. But I tell you what, you know, whether in life are in politics, you compromise your principles to buy off you know, one constituency or another enough and you end up putting no principles. A little bit later, I took in a podcast yesterday with a person who is an expert and written a book about your mass shooters, assassin type people that do the high profile, spectacular killings of themselves and others, and it's what it's worth. I ran into the same thing. I found it fascinating. Yeh, yeah, I'd say so. So we'll take a look at that fits in with, you know, some of the events that have happened in recent weeks. Absolutely. Yeah, I'm anxious to hear your your favorite parts of it are the most intriguing parts to you, because again I thought it was super insightful. And there's one other thing I wanted to tease. I don't remember. It was Keith Oberman's an a hole. But that's not really new news. No, that's not a tease. In addition to what he said last week, Keith Oberman, he used to have a very highly rated show on MSNBC. Okay, we'll get into that more later. Uh. The the biggest carrier of Kimmel affiliates says they're not gonna air Kimmel the Second hasn't made a choice yet, haven't hasn't publicized that choice yet, hasn't publicized it. That's an excellent distinction. But so we'll see how that plays out throughout the day. Lots of stuff on the way, Katie's headlines on the way. Next, here's our text line four one five nine five KFTC. Holy Now, I don't know if I'm stealing a headline from you, Katie. This is breaking news. Swatting hoaxes have led Secret Service agents as to three hundred servers capable of crippling New York City's cell phone system. That news is just breaking. That sounds pretty damned interesting to me. Oh boy, well that's super great. I'm in the process of shipping all my guitars to my son in case I die in FCC prison because you failed to officially start the show. Yeah, way to go, Jack, last segment. Yeah, thanks a lot. Trump. The FCC is on the war path, and you jab them in the eye. Well in a jab the junkie in the eye, but you jabbed the FCC in the eye. And the show. Yeah, Katie open to start a family and she's going to be an FCC Chaiels. Yeah, I think I think only I go to prison. So I think you're on the hook, off the hook, we can we'll justify against you. We could do it now. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Jo Getti on this. It is Twoday day, September twenty third, the year twenty twenty five or Armstrong and getting and we approve of this program. All right, let's begin the show officially according to SEC rules. Rags at Mark.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Brian.
Speaker 1: Profession No, No, I said, no, not you you're cenn you effect this Go ahead, Brian, I want to go back to there you go as part of the press conference just day around tailand oh, I think in that big announcement we'll play a little bit of that. Trump says, don't take it. It's not worth the risk. Even if RFK Junior said, well, in these specific certain sense, you shouldn't take it, and Trump said, I don't see why the point of taking the risk because Trump's like an anti He doesn't take He doesn't no caffeine, no booze, no smoking. I don't think he takes medicine either, if he can avoid it. It's one of those people. Yeah, he asked, McDonald's just mc donalds. Yeah, right, hell's not Yeah, all of his advisors behind him were like, we didn't say that that. No, oh boy, about the tail and all thing. All right, but I think it'll come and go. Well, I don't know. We can talk about it later. There will be a fair number of women who are afraid to take any aced of minafin product during pregnancy because of that. Consult your doctor. Toughen out. That's what he said, toughen out. Oh boy, it's not quite anyway. Let's figure out who's reporting what. It's the lead story with Katie Green.
Speaker 2: Katie alrighty guys, starting with The New York Times, Jimmy Kimmel's show to return to ABC tonight.
Speaker 1: You, Oh, America rejoices. You know, it's like Trump lashing out at CNN speaking of things that have no real significance anymore. Just lash out at them. Don't like swatting a.
Speaker 2: Mosquito speaking of CNN from CNN. US is blocking Iranian diplomats in United States from shopping at Costco.
Speaker 1: There you go, right, huh, that's right, you're gonna have to pay. You can't buy in bulk, are right? All right? You call me the Great Satan. You can't shop in our stupendous superstores. Take that from the Washington Post.
Speaker 2: Drone flights shut down airports in Denmark and Norway as anxiety over Russia sores.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like big nasty military, well piloted drones, couple of major airports in northern Europe. Wow, I didn't know that. Okay, that's a heck of a story from NBC.
Speaker 2: Trump to address un AS divisions with allies deep in over Palestinian statehood.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Boy, for all the attention that that's going to get today, that question of Russia pushing NATO further and further every day, That's that's the where the decision needs to be made. That's where they need to get together in corners and figure out what they're going to do. And I still maintain that most of these statements of solidarity with the Palestinian state are just trying to buy off the Muslim populations and the progressive left in the various countries England, France, Canada, whatever from US say today. White House says, TikTok.
Speaker 2: Reaches deal to keep operating in the United States under American ownership.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's all about the algorithm. Is the algorithm going to be the same or Not.
Speaker 2: From the Washington Times, intelligence chief warns of Chinese threats in space.
Speaker 1: Their modernization pace is alarming. Ooh boy, what are you trying to do to me today? Give me a heart attack. China attacking on every front that can think of. Wake up, America, wake up and smell the soy sauce.
Speaker 2: From the New York Post, Connecticut said ban first cousin marriages, which are still legal in at least sixteen states.
Speaker 1: You know, nobody's getting married at all or having sex, So go ahead. Eaden's second cousins are getting married. I'm gonna have to dig into that. Send me that story, Katie, because I'm just curious as to why, why, now, why did Connecticut all of a sudden to say, damn it, that's it. Well, maybe not looking at birth rates and thinking, you know, unless it's clearly a horrible idea, let's just let's not put up any barriers the family.
Speaker 2: Starting from study fines, college students' test scores soared after chat GPT.
Speaker 1: They're writing not so much. Okay, that's pretty interesting. Yeah, I was reading about a subculture of college students. High school students too or refuse to use it at all. They insist on learning the old school way, and they're taking on a hell of a challenge. They're a fairly small minority, I guess, but they will run the world.
Speaker 2: And finally, from the Babylon b more winning, Trump orders bombing of ship smuggling thirty thousand kilos of pumpkin spice into the United States.
Speaker 1: I had ending up for Americans against that bully. I have it out with that flavor right now. I can't. It's everywhere and it's driving me crazy already. Yeah, so you mentioned in chat GPT. I was big on that for a while and I still am. So I've got chat GPT, Claude and Grock now that I compare every question with I should get Gemini I on there and see who I like the best. He's one of my favorite. Pundits said they like Claude the best, so I was trying that out. They are all subtly different. They're definitely different around copyright stuff. Like I was doing some research on art that I was talking to somebody about well last night, and a couple of them will not give you the image. I'm sorry, that's copyrighted. We can't show you that. Whereas chat GPT is like, yeah, here's eight different versions. So I'm you know, it just just shows you how there's the rules are all over the place on this stuff. I'm a computer. I don't need a lawyer. I show you anything you want. Yeah. Speaking of which, the copy shop employee you refuse to print a Charlie Kirk poster and got fired. Isn't that just like the Denver baker who wouldn't make gay cupcakes or what have you. We've had people emailing about that. I would love to talk about that. Why it is different? Okay, cool, Well we'll do that next and a whole bunch of other stuff. It's going to be a pretty big news day, So I hope you can stick around. Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: That campaign that you all launched pretending that you were going to cancel Hulu while secretly racing through four seasons of only murders in the building. I really was congratulations, wasn't it? Wasn't it interesting to try and figure out all the tentacles Disney has in your daily life. It's one thing to swear off cruises, but the Avengers.
Speaker 1: Nah, how is.
Speaker 3: It possible that by getting rid of one company? I can't watch Winnie the Pooh or Monday Night Football.
Speaker 1: That is pretty funny when you think about now, oh, I'm gonna boycott Disney. Oh are you if you looked into what that means? Right? Why were they gonna boycott Disney because canceled Kimmel? All right? Yeah, that was the hottest story among back crowd for the last week. So people were, so, you're gonna cancel your Hulu your Disney trip, not watch the Avengers or Monday Night Football or yeah, that's his point. You got a boycott Disney, A tiny flash in a stupid pan. You know, you probably don't remember this. A couple of years ago, I came across a really good comprehensive chart. I guess it was of Disney Corporation and it's holdings, and as I was describing at the time, it makes Exxon or GM look like your corner coffee shop. It is all the stuff, you know, lots of media stuff is John Store was pointing out that you didn't realize hotels all in conference centers all over the world branded Disney and many not branded Disney. MANU factoring just accounting processing, just like they have their The mouse is not a mouse he's an eight hundred pound gorilla, giant soul crushing just calculating corporation. The fact that they've still got the image of facts the happiest pleasure on earth come with your smile at kids is really quite an accomplishment. You almost have to admire it. That's right. I'm a pretty big effing deal. Move out of the way. Oh crush you. I I crushed goofy. You don't hear much from him anymore?
Speaker 3: Do Yeah?
Speaker 1: Jeez? Put his head and device. I got a follow up on the banning marriages among first cousins in Connecticut. Gotta follow on that story. Didn't see that coming from one angle of the controversy. That actually what makes sense to me. Why would you ban gay first cousins from getting married. It's all about having kids, So I can't a couple of dudes who are first cousins who fall in love with each other a little weird, uh, decided to get married. Why not make Thanksgiving dinner a little uncomfortable. That's where the controversy comes in. So anyway, more on that and a whole bunch of other stuff later. Wow. Okay, So, speaking of controversies, I found this very interesting, particularly because we got a couple of females asking about it. Uh. You remember the Colorado bake shop who refused to make a gag for a gay wedding, And there have been a couple other cases like this. There was a giant Supreme Court ruling, right and which what did they rule that he could say no to making the cake? Yeah? Absolutely, yeah, And I'm getting to that it was made a huge cause by the left who was screaming no, it's discrimination, and what the Supreme Court decided quite correctly in my opinion, And I don't have the decisions in front of me, So forgive me if my paraphrasing is a little off, actual attorneys, But if you are asking somebody to engage in create the creative arts, an act of sell of expression and creation, as opposed to say, pressing go on a copy machine, they cannot be compelled to engage in that speech because compelled speech is as bad as censored speech. So you cannot force me to write a song or well, you cannot compel me to agree to write a song zorin mum, danmi will save New York. I won't do it. I won't take money for it. I won't create that. And that's good because the First Amendment protects you against compel spe But you couldn't say I won't sell you this cardboard to make signs, because that's a commodity. It's not a creative expression. So you got this case in Kalamazoo, Michigan, one of our more amusingly named cities in America. Kalamazoo. Here's this twenty one year old duty. He's the head of the Kalamazoo Young Republicans. He's running errands, getting ready for a vigil honoring Charlie Kirk. One of his stops was at his local office depot to print a poster that was a picture of Charlie in black and white and said the legendary Charlie Kirk nineteen ninety three twenty five. And some folks there at the home depot refused to print it, calling it propaganda. Okay, so two and a home depot fired the employees initiative of public apology. So there are two levels of two questions here. One is the first time men, sure they did, I'm sure they've got Hey, just if somebody comes in and wants to make just make the freaking copy and send them up a Dorria, freaking morh, nobody cares what you think, and concluding me, I think you are go go. So anyway, there's two questions here. The first one is the First Amendment question, which I think I've more or less dealt with. Pressing go on copy machine is not the same as painting a portrait, writing a song, painstakingly decorating a cake, which is an artistic expression. And the second question is, and there are people on the left saying, oh, you conservatives, you're defending the baker, blah blah blah. But no, are these poor guys you can fire from the home people. No. The second question is does a giant corporation must they employ jackasses? We will say, I'm not hitting go on this printer couse, I don't like your politics. It's a completely different question. I would suggest that a bakery that's not a owned and operated by the cake decorator. But if it's some big industrial bakery, I'm working for one of the big grocery stores that also does cake decorator. Costco does, don't they anyway? Uh? If I'm a cake decorator for Costco and I say, well, sorry, not going to decorate that cake for gay fellaws. Costco has every right to say, well that we do here and you work for us, so goobye, and then you can go ahead and start your own business where you can make that choice. But there's a difference between making it for yourself and making it for your employer. And you don't want to live in a world where you know either one of those things doesn't apply. So I couldn't. By the way, you got a job at office depot. It's not like you're the shortstop for the Yankees. You know, there are other jobs out there. Go somewhere they love you at. Get out of here. Well, I think in general, I think it should be easier to fire people. Just in general. Yeah, I don't like I don't like your attitude. You know, you shouldn't have to like document it over six months whatever. That's a that's a perfectly reasonable reason to get rid of people don't like you just did. It makes the workplace on front hard to work with. Yeah, so you raise our stress and your lower product, so you get goo bye. AnyWho. So I couldn't like just not like it's a wedding cake. I'm not decorating at all. I'd say, I'm not selling a wedding cake to you with your gay marriage. You can't do that, right, It's a private, little individual. I'm a one man cake shop. Yeah, that's a commodity. It's not a creative expression. Okay, So that's the that's because people always use the example of not serving black people at a soda counter or whatever. Right, yeah, exactly. Now you might pour that soda with love and dedication, but it's not a creative expression. It's different. And and again it's protecting the preciousness of free speech, which is something of my many g hods. That's right at the top, which is why I'm vocally harshly critical of what the Trump administration is doing right now. I don't like it. There needs to be it's like we've talked about, there needs to be something called super guilty, where it's just like you're so incredibly obviously guilty in so many different ways, just like, let's skip the trial and execute I mean, right, super guilty. There needs to be super a hole or something like that. The sort of person who would refuse to print some up with Charlie Kirk poster, You're just a jerk. I don't want you around anything. I don't want you involved in my kids little league. I don't want you in my neighborhood. I just you're just an a hole. Yes, and there are a lot of them these days. And here's another great way to look at what I was describing before. If that person, the aforementioned a hole, according to mister Armstrong, were to say to the guy printing the Charlie Kirk poster, Okay, i'll print it for you, but I hated Charlie Kirk and I think your politics suck. You have a one hundred percent ironclad First Amendment right to say that, and Home Deepost should fire you on the spot. Yeah, because Home Depot is not the federal government. They're your employer. Well, I wouldn't want them as an employee. Well, switching around because you know, too many people in an instagree with this. If I work somewhere and somebody's coming in and mom Dommy's a good idea, they got their big mom Dammy poster, I don't get to say no, I don't like mom Dommy, so I'm not printing your poster. I mean, it's ridiculous. I might say he's a commedy scumbag who's going to ruin New York. Thank you for your business. But then when my boss came to me and said, hey, malthe mcmotherson, I need you to see me in my office. Hey did you can't come as a shock. But what about free speech? I would say as an ignoramus, Hey, Jimmy notes skills. How about you just do what you're told until you develop some skills. The trained monkeys are about a day away from being ready. Do you get my meeting? All right? All right, more to come after a quick word from our friends at Trust and Will. You can get security and peace of mind by making the state plan. Now, I happen to be reading a really move article from a Wall Street journal writer who has recently passed young. It's terrible, but his last columns were about how hard he was working to prepare his family for when he was gone. He had a disease that he knew about, he knew it was not going to last very long. And what it made clear is how incredibly important it is to have your affairs settled so your family doesn't feel the stress and the anger and the expense and the courts and the rest of it. Get security and peace of mind by making the state plan now with her friends at Trust and Will, so all your important documents will be in one place with bank level encryption. Each Will and Trust is state specific to handle different laws and rules and all that sort of stuff. And what I really love is live customer support through chat, phone and email for any concerns, problems you come up across. Do you need a trust or a will? What's the difference? They will make all of that clarity and you can create and manage a customer state plan starting at just one hundred and ninety nine dollars, a fraction of what you've heard it would cost. Get your I'm sorry, secure your assets, protect your loved ones with Trust and Will. Get twenty percent off on your state planned documents by visiting Trust and Will dot com slash armstrong. Drop this down Trust Anddwill dot com slash armstrong. I get came past the sort of person that part of your job description is pressing print on a copier and you're making big decisions. I mean, I mean, and I've had no skilled jobs. I was sorting nails at a big hardware store when I was a college graduate for a while. All right, that's about a lowest skilled job as you can and I should have had no role in making any decisions on behalf of the corporation as a guy who brought to the company the skill of telling a big nail from a small nail and put them in different piles. Yeah, literally trained monkey work, Yes, which I have done myself, trust me, right, right, right? What was I gonna say? It seemed important at the time trained monkeys nails the constitution. You could train a monkey to short nails, probably be better at it. Oh, I know what I was gonna say, Well, it would certainly, you know, if you gave it a banana every now and again or some grapes, probably be happy as can be. The generation or the sort of person who is so emotional about their political beliefs and so convinced that anybody who would print a Charlie Kirk poster is a monster and to be opposed is a very progressive thing. It's more common on the progressive side, I think than the conservative side, although there certainly I've known plenty of fairly obligerent conservatives who'd say what they thought, but that idea, that look, there's somebody who disagrees with me. I can't stand it. I just don't get that. Well, we need to move away from that. You're talking about people on both sides. How about we stop doing that. And you know what Charlie Kirk might even say is he'd print it and say, you know, I find this character to be divisive and some stuff he said was like line hateful to me? Why do you like him? And not in a attacking way, but a curious way, even although I'd prefer you not do it on company time. Here at the home depot, the paper clips need sorting and it's Jack stay off. Bosa's out for the season. What Nick Bosa? He's out for this superstar San Francisco, forty first place, undefeated, forty nine ers. He's out for the season with a torn acl That sucks, got it. That's the worst part of the NFL. I mean, the NFL has got a lot going forward. It's the number one sport by far, But the worst part of it is so many of the good players get hurt. Yeah, god dang it, that sucks. Anyway, we got email on the way and a whole bunch of other different topics to get to. Yeah, Jimmy Kimmel is gonna be back on the air Tonet. That's gonna be hard to take. He's gonna be so self satisfied and smug all of the apology. Did they brow beat him into making that'll be He's not making one, right. Do you think he'll really cry? The news was yesterday he said he is not part of the agreement. Was he is not going to apologize. Wow, okay, well, keep in mind this is utterly insignificant. Okay, stay tuned. Well, Fat Bear Week is back. I kind of remember this from last year Fat Bear Week, where there some website has a couple of fat bears and you vote on him, and then that bear goes on to in the bracket to face the next fat bear that people hiking. People vote on it. Fat You remember that from last year? I kind of was a full year ago. Yeah, or maybe it seems more recent because didn't like last year's champion croak or something. I do not know this. I did not know this matter Fat Bear Week. We'll have to come up with the link for that. She can get involved. She's like, yes, here's your freedom loving quote of the day.
Speaker 2: For more.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll go with this one of a tree, especially one of the long living hardwood trees is a gift which you can make to posterity and almost no costing, with almost no trouble. And if the tree takes root, it will far outlive the visible effect of any of your other actions, good or evil. It's an interesting thought. I was walking through the forest on our big hike over the weekend, and redwood forest here in northern California, and you know, those trees are hundreds of years old. They were growing when George Washington was president. It's just a stunning thought, hitting things in perspective. Ye, I've heard the planting of trees that will be enjoyed long after you're gone as a it's a great metaphor for being a good citizen. Voting for things and policies are like planting those trees. I mean the opposite would be, I don't know, spending your children and grandchildren into oblivion. That would be the opposites of the good thing to do. Oh boy, oh, I'm sorry. That was discouraging. I'm discouraged. Scourge. Everybody's scourge. I apologize. Mailbag. Let's see mail bag at Armstrong and Giddy dot com is the email address. A lot of short emails today, Sean guys that social media is called blue Sky. I figured it was pronounced blue sky like Rusky during the Cold War. Feels like a better fit, and I don't think they disagree with the implication blue sky. Let's see, this is David talking about how bad network news is. Then we heard plenty about Jackie the Bear. Joe, how'd you do at your golf tournament? Just fine? Played fine, had a great time, solid friends, enjoyed the beauty of Monterey, California. A too much, drank too much, it was fantastic in the pack. Finished I'm nearly killed by a bear. And you equate that with how was Joe's golf round? Yes, that's correct. Let's see, Sheila right. Jack was sharing with us as efforts to get rid of his RBF and replace it with his new, heavily practiced happy face. I do it all the time, constantly. Now recalling how Davy Crockett famously grinned down a bar, I'm wondering why Jack didn't just fire up his new happy face an attempt to grin down that bar. Yeah, it's a good question, Shield exactly. I wasn't exactly sure what to do, but I was not sticking my head out of that tent flap. No, no, no, no. I mean a tent isn't much of a barrier, but at least the bear doesn't know where to swing its mighty claws, right if you're inside the tent. Yeah, what a chilling moment on the top of my name my underwear too. I can't fight a bear in my underwear. It's undignified. Right on the topic of young Erica Kirk, do you think missus Kirk for giving that man who shot her husband paves the way for Utah to not see the death penalty. No, absolutely not. I feel her near future will be on the Vance Kirk presidential ticket. That's an interesting thing. She may have no interest in that. John Anonymous writes, you guys have missed the real truth between Kimmel's cancelation the FTC has finally enacted his lifetime ban from comedy as a multiple loser of more than his share of late night jokeoffs on Armstrong and Getty Show. God, He's gonna be hard to take and I'm not gonna watch it tonight, but the clips are going to be everywhere by the self satisfied media that feels like this is a blow against Trump. All right, whatever, We got a lot more on the way. If you miss it, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty