Speaker 1: The following.
Speaker 2: He is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 1: Cowboys.
Speaker 2: This He's Talking Cowboys Straining live.
Speaker 1: From the Dallas Cowboys World Course at the Star in Frisco.
Speaker 3: Streak Sect's Got Kidsdown, and now your hosts Isaiah Standback, Nick Harris, Josh Rodriguez, and Kyle Yeoman's.
Speaker 1: It's a Say with your Chest for Friday.
Speaker 4: Here on Talking Cowboys presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, live from the Star in Frisco, Texas, in the SWBC studios. As it is Week seventeen, we are in the penultimate week of the NFL season. Two games remain as the Cowboys look to position themselves in the NFC play offs.
Speaker 5: In the regular season remained Yeah, in the regular season, all right, playoff times different.
Speaker 1: What makes it pen ultimate? Penultimate is then next to last. That's what that means. Pen Ultimate means yes, wow, wow that.
Speaker 5: I definitely didn't see that in the websters.
Speaker 1: I'm a writer and I didn't know that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's cool, man, penultimate, next to last, teaching stuff.
Speaker 1: I love it. It's just Friday.
Speaker 4: Ah, We've got Josh Rodriguez, Nick Harris, Isaiahs stand back, Chris Beam in the bat nice shirt, Kyle Kyle Yeomans, I've.
Speaker 1: Got the shirt on. I'm rocking.
Speaker 4: I'm ready for the Jimmy Johnson Ring of Honor induction. I actually was at the stadium yesterday.
Speaker 1: We had an event with the Pro Shop and I walked in and it was these shirts were right up front. I was like, I'm walking home with give me that. Yeah, I'm like, I'm taking that home. Yeah. No, I mean I didn't take it. I mean I paid for it. Did you say I'm the voice of the dollars? No, no, no, here.
Speaker 7: When you're going home the PA system, that's me.
Speaker 1: Give me this, And they said, sir, I do.
Speaker 4: I get like a text message at least once a week where's somebody walks out and it's like me telling them to drive home safely. Please drive home safely for right Share updates, so like please check.
Speaker 1: The blah blah blah, Like I don't even remember the screw. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm on the outside, not on the inside. I'm on the outside of the safe there's more people on the outside. But at the end of the game, hyeah.
Speaker 7: I've been on those fan commercials recently, like I think I have a Tostitos one. I have one that's like Porter Ransas And I'll get a text like once a week and be like, oh, so Porter ransis you've been.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, no, dude, not at all, but I guess you should go. I like Tostitos though, exactly. Black Rifle coffee.
Speaker 6: Speaking of oh black Rifle, is that the jingle I went, We've got some royalty good stuff the espresso with cream from our friends Black Rifles.
Speaker 1: Creamy. Don't chug that, Isaiah, please don't. Yeah, So, got some black Rifle coffee and you make sure I get to there. You go. Hey, you know what I think? I think we should all chug this. No, let's do it. Why let's do it? Actually looking forward to my day? What this is like? This is not the three hundred million. Let's do it. We can go, but come on, let's go. Speaking of it, you know, no, it doesn't matter how you gotta shake it. You know, we don't shake it, shake its shape? Shake Yeah, you shake well this we're not doing this right. We're doing this right now. Shake. I told you said, shake well, I told you shake well, did you open it? I did it said.
Speaker 7: Shake.
Speaker 1: Well, I told you it was a bad idea to pop that open. It's all right, black ride, We're not doing it today.
Speaker 5: You're already open now, yeah there, yeah, my lenofo computer.
Speaker 1: All right, let's right. Oh yeah, what the heck man?
Speaker 5: No cheers?
Speaker 1: Well, oh yeah, you're leaky. You have a leaky falls man, dumb. I'm gonna stop and just so that way it's not dead air. But this is ridiculous. How Nick did it? I mean half of his is sitting on the.
Speaker 7: Table over Honestly, it's all right because there's the shirt I need to share off today, so I can.
Speaker 1: I can. Let's freaking go. You pupped that top? You thought I forgot it's that time. Oh it's so burnt. It's so burnt.
Speaker 4: You're just trying to get into did your jacket?
Speaker 7: It's fine, it's another one of my another one of my cars.
Speaker 8: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I just want to clean this off. This makes me really o c d over here there you go. What a catastrophicamer did you? Can you rate everybody's uh? I don't even know what you call that?
Speaker 1: What do you call it? Chug? Please don't rate chug.
Speaker 9: We're rating chugs.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't even know, Beamer.
Speaker 8: This is.
Speaker 1: White just completely gotten away from me.
Speaker 9: Isaiah could have like, did the key and you know how you do the you know, shotgun?
Speaker 1: Shotgun? Did you hear the sound that? Yes, just sound, I think everybody and then they heard it from Black Rifle. That's the new angle right there. We thank you, Black Rifle, thank you for everything. Oh my agent, I thought you were like, hey, dude, throw this away.
Speaker 5: Black Rifle can call my agent, all right, even notes I am my own agent.
Speaker 1: I'm shocked that you're wearing the Texas and you're not wearing anything. My blood.
Speaker 5: I got purple in my blood. Yeah, you bleed purple and purple and.
Speaker 1: Gold, bleed purple and gold. Here comes Beamer. You just claim it said shake you. Get him right, Beamer, get him right. I told you, don't you stick that knife in your leg?
Speaker 10: No, not at all.
Speaker 1: I told you that night in your leg. You know what you did. Let's talk football. Yeah, let's please. I like Black Rifle talking. I dude to, but my goodness, yes, let's go anyway. Now we're really going to have a talk. Talk. What he says at the end of our Pickham.
Speaker 4: Segment's gonna be like, oh my god, rapid Fire, believe you wore that shirt in here?
Speaker 1: Any who? I can't believe you didn't see it coming, bro, I didn't.
Speaker 9: I'm surprised you didn't wear anything.
Speaker 1: I don't have to wear you do You wear it sometimes.
Speaker 5: Sometimes just to remind you all. But this is the last listen. Monday is going to be a beatdown.
Speaker 1: Why is that? Because the University of Washington is going to beat the crap out of it. You have to wake up early and after being out in New Orleans, I'm turning up. How about the pop Tarts bowl? Oh my gosh, I don't think they're a sponsor, but man, that's really funny.
Speaker 9: Open comes out of the Yeah.
Speaker 1: The end of it is like, this is my god, that pop tart just came out of a toaster. It's it's a real thing. It happened yesterday.
Speaker 7: So the mascot was made out of pop tarts. So at the end of the game, he baked himself. He toasted himself.
Speaker 5: I'm not doing this and.
Speaker 1: Really put the winner has got to eat him. Yes, yeah, people eat you put pop tars in a toaster. I don't normally, but you do you can. I tell you what they're made for. That's why they're they do that. Pop tarts going the toaster, don't that's what they do?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know that they're a post to but nobody does that everybody, So I definitely don't do that.
Speaker 9: I mean, you want me to get my kids involved here because they eat, I'll get my kids involved.
Speaker 5: Only eat pop tarts out the toaster. Yes, I know you're in a good neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Text line text line line you do it? One eight, one seven, nine zero three two nine A do you toast them or not? And which flavor? Is it strawberry frosted or are you like strawberry postals?
Speaker 5: I can't argue with that back now it's done. Yeah, please text that in because I've always just popped it.
Speaker 1: Also, would you drug black right espresso? Or enjoy it the way? Enjoy? Please? Any who's I've been trying. I've been trying. I promise rifle.
Speaker 7: So with it being a Saturday game, game designations came out yesterday for the Cowboys and Lions matchup, which will be tomorrow night. Something to something to kind of look at here I think is probably the most interesting thing that came out of yesterday's game designations with Rico Daubdell has been ruled out with his ankle injury. So it's going to be a committee type project behind Tony Pollard with douce Vaughan and Hunter Lipkey. This morning on the fan, Mike McCarthy was asked about duce Vaughan.
Speaker 1: Was the last one? Uh? Hunter Lipkey, you got to remind people about Malie gets in.
Speaker 7: Why Malik cannot go because he's out of practice quite elevations, so he will not be on the field unless he assigned to the active roster, which would mean somebody would need to be wave you would.
Speaker 1: Have to make.
Speaker 4: That would probably happen today because if they were going to make a move like that, it either happens on Friday or Saturday in a normal week, but with it being tomorrow, that move would probably come because I think released, Did he really release?
Speaker 1: Officially? He did? Okay, So does that free up a spot?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: Because let's spot, would you say, Beamer? I heard you.
Speaker 9: I said the elevations have to come out. I believe they come out.
Speaker 1: They come out today. They come out today. They can't come out the day of the game. They've got to make a roster movie. You guys gonna have to feel like they're gonna make a roster movie. You think they're just gonna move up.
Speaker 7: No, Because Mike McCarthy was asked on the fan this morning about duce Vaughan getting an opportunity, he said, Deuce will be up this weekend.
Speaker 1: We got a plan and we're looking forward to it.
Speaker 7: I'm really excited about this, you know, because I whenever Ducevaughn obviously came here, it was a cool story. But I think from an on field perspective, we were all, you know, expecting quite a maybe not quite a bit, but we were expecting more than probably what we've gotten in his rookie year so far. And I don't think it's necessarily been a product of him not being ready.
Speaker 1: I really don't.
Speaker 7: Whenever he's had his on field opportunities, it's been in late game, garbage time type stuff again with backup offensive linemen.
Speaker 1: I mean, his averages are pretty bad.
Speaker 7: I think he's averaged in less than two yards of carry, but he hasn't really had an opportunity to get going. He's been inactive for most of probably the last ten games. I would say, or so, this is a really good opportunity for him to be a compliment to Tony Pollard and show what he can do in this offense before the playoffs roll around and maybe earn an active roster spot. As you know, whenever Week O Dawtle does come back and maybe he can get integrated back into the offense. But it's a good opportunity for deuced faw And it's also a good opportunity for Hunter Lipkey to bounce back from that fumble last week and you know, show that he could still be a reliable short yardage guy.
Speaker 1: Balls on the two yard line? Who you turn around and give it to Hunter Lockey?
Speaker 7: Baby, there's still confidence there, and especially after a mistake like that, that's a guy that won't do it again. Like I'm completely confident in that Ceedee Lamb not not Peyton Hunters.
Speaker 1: Remember that?
Speaker 4: Which one do you feel like fans outside of this room, because I know, like you said, confidence doesn't waiver in one play, but in terms of a fan base sometimes it does. And who would you feel like it's received the worst or received more poorly if they gave the ball to him on the one yard line Tony Pollard or Hunter lip Key based off of what happened, or.
Speaker 1: Tony Pollard, I think, I think if from outside.
Speaker 4: This room, yeah well I don't probably Lipkey from the outside looking at.
Speaker 7: Probably from the outside, maybe Lipkey just because he fumbled last week. But I mean, you look at what Tony Pollard is to the five yard line so far this year. I mean, you have to figure out other things.
Speaker 1: I stand on it. I said this a long time ago. I like deuce on a goal line. I'm done with it. How are they gonna find him? Exactly?
Speaker 5: That's my reasoning.
Speaker 1: We'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 4: I went back, I was, I was looking at old footage, and yesterday I just went back and I looked at the preseason game that that we had the chance to.
Speaker 1: Call against Jacksonville. Call that, bro, Yeah.
Speaker 4: We we we're talking about this. And he was at the five yard line and you brought it up on that drive. He said, you know, once you get into the red zone, he could become a weapon because you can leak him out of the backfield, you can put him behind the tackles, you can do whatever you need to do, and sometimes they just can't find him.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 4: And I mean, sure enough, two plays later he was in the end zone and both boards. So uh, that was me getting sidetracked yesterday. But hey turned into a point for Tomal Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Your memory is amazing. I knew I said it. I just didn't.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 1: I watched it last night, like literally, like I went.
Speaker 4: I was searching through old footage on the hard drive that I've got and I have that recording of that.
Speaker 5: Game exactly what was happening. But that's how he goes to sleep.
Speaker 1: At night tonight, I'm watching the or I'm listening to the Seattle game. That's what's happening. Yeah, there you go, not there you go.
Speaker 7: Continuing here on the injury report of Jonathan Hankins was ruled out for this game. He had said last week that he was going to try and push and make it for this game. He's from Detroit, he really wants to play against Detroit hasn't played him in a few years.
Speaker 1: But not ready.
Speaker 7: And so it'll be Mozzie Smith, Novel Gallimore. I assume Carl Davis will get his third elevation this week.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 7: And then Tyron Smith good news was upgraded to limited and yesterday's practice was getting limited reps. He is questionable for Saturday's game. There's a lot of confidence that he's gonna play tomorrow. I think I think Tyron Smith is back on the field. So that's a that's really good news.
Speaker 1: So you're saying there's a chance, I'm not saying there's a chance. I'm saying it's likely left Side. I don't I do get the reference left Side. I just know it's a Jim Carrey character. We'll give you because it's on Twitter.
Speaker 7: Is it the movie where he has like double personality disorder?
Speaker 1: Is it that that's the mask? That's me and myself and Irene? I was thinking the mask? So what movie was left Side strong Side?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 11: Huh?
Speaker 1: What movie was it where they said.
Speaker 7: Left Side strong Side Blindside?
Speaker 9: Oh, please take his car?
Speaker 5: Is your representative University of Texas. This is who's represent in the studio.
Speaker 1: I don't watch it. That's a football movie though, I don't remember. Remember the Titan, Yes?
Speaker 9: Have you ever seen that?
Speaker 5: I have.
Speaker 1: It's just been like fifteen years. Wow, So you were four I was months like four months.
Speaker 9: That was funny.
Speaker 7: Thanks, That's that's that's all goes as far as the injury stuff for the Cowboys. On the other side for the Lions, CJ. Gardner Johnson, he had had his twenty one day practice window opened a couple of weeks ago. I think they were targeting to get him back on the field this week, but they're going to keep him on the ir he remains out for this game. That's big for the Cowboys as far as you know, trying to get over the top. I think there's a really good opportunity to have a big day in the receiving game. I think CD has an awesome game. We'll talk about that later, I'm sure. And then as far as other guys, H James Houston ankle injury popped up on the injury report yesterday or excuse me, he had he had his practice window opened yesterday. He's not going to play in time for this game. But starting corner Cam Sutton popped up on the injury report with a toe injury yesterday, did not practice and it's now questionable. So that is one of their starting corners already missing.
Speaker 1: CJ. Gardner Johnson.
Speaker 7: Cam Sutton has been a guy that has taken on most of the wide receiver one so far the season for the Lions. That'd be a huge if you can't go, so really a big day, really big opportunity in the secondary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what you guys talked about yesterday and QB vision was you were talking about. This is a young secondary. You have places where you can take advantage and try and get the long ball going. So big day for Lamb Cooks. Yeah, I mean Jaalen Tolbert maybe in that conversation now, Yeah, you just.
Speaker 5: Need identify where their safeties are because their safeties are very active and it's their safety. They communicate very well on defense, they're very disciplined in terms of their front seven, in terms of what they have going on up there. But secondary wise, they do get exposed because Aaron Glenn, defensive coordinator, does like to bring pressure. Yeah, and he'll do it from the most random place. It's like they blitz like crazy and it's usually one guy. Every so often you'll get two guys blitzing. But they'll bring it from the boundary corner. They'll bring it from the safety. They'll bring it usually from the outside. They like bringing pressure from the edges. But they do it when when they have a good idea of what your protection looks like and you're overloaded to one particular size, so they do expose their secondary in their regard. Sometimes their safeties are out of position because they're trying to make it look one way. They'll roll those guys all the way down into the line of scrimmage and then they'll run those guys back. So a lot of times when they're trying to get back to their responsibilities, they're now out of place, they're displaced, they're out of position. So there's a lot there's a huge opportunity as long as you can block it up, and Dak just needs to know where that pressure is coming from, so you can adjust with his footwork to buy himself a little bit more time.
Speaker 4: Last season, you would have been concerned with a team like that coming in and disguising and moving safeties around and changing coverages. You're holding on to the ball because it's post snapped and you're holding onto the ball, and Dak had trouble at times last year where his interceptions were a problem of reading defense's post snap. Do you feel like that's still a concern or do you feel like he's rectified.
Speaker 1: That throughout the year.
Speaker 5: I think he's done a relatively good job of rectifying that there are some times where I'm still a little bit concerned whenever he gets a little bit of happy feet. But he's shown his resilience. He's shown his patience even under duress. You can just a good point to last week, did a great job just a adjusting it in the pocket, and even when pressure was right on top of him, he still was able to not freak out, not panic, you know, shake the guy off him, and get his eyes back downfield and try to execute his assignment. He's not just throwing it into coverage he like he once was before last year. Specifically, I think he's a lot more intentional. He's a lot more intentional about where the ball's going and mitigating his risks.
Speaker 1: You said shake and I got a little PTSD from the back. Right, All right, let's take our first really quick. Is that one more really good thing?
Speaker 7: So for those that cannot attend the game tomorrow night, I had tweeted out yesterday, we got an email like, right as we popped out of here. The halftime ceremony for Jimmy Johnson being inducted into the Ring of Honor. It will be aired live on ESPN. It will also be on the Dallas Cowboys Radio Network. Douglas did remind me of that whenever I tweeted that out, be sure to check both of those outlets.
Speaker 1: And then one more quick thing.
Speaker 7: We had a conference call yesterday with head coach Mike McCarthy and I asked him about Trayvon Dix, just what he's been up to during his recovery. We've seen him pop in the locker room a couple of times. His son Aiden had popped in the locker room a couple of weeks ago, and I want to share a really quick story on that. He was going up to Turp and cavante urp and and he was kind of gi given him some hell and he was like, hey, man, like I thought you were faster, and he was like getting in his face a little bit. It was a funny thing. He was like, I'm fast, man, I run four two, and Ada was like, you run four to nine, and then.
Speaker 1: He liked.
Speaker 7: So he went up to the fastest guy on the team. It was like you're slow, but yeah, it was. It was a really funny opportunity the kind of see those two interact. But I asked Mike McCarthy, you know what has he been up to is he around the facility is still quite a bit. He said that he's still he's still around and he's helping out in the secondary and he said that Al Harris makes a point to get with him every time that he's in the building. So it looks like there's still quite a bit of instruction going on. And every time we see him in the locker room, he's upbeat. It looks like his spirits are good. So, in case you're curious how Diggs has been doing, He's been doing well. No timetable or anything as far as if we know he'll be back by OTA's mini camp, but I'm sure that'll come early in the off season.
Speaker 1: I'm sure Aiden is loving this time. Oh for sure. Aidan's getting to see this past or like this is cool and for a reason. Man.
Speaker 5: Always, I'm a big believer in that. It might obviously the Cowboys took a big blow this year, but you know his son benefits. Yeah, so it's it's pretty that's great.
Speaker 4: The uh, the the trash talking from Aiden Diggs, that dude's going to be an elite crash.
Speaker 1: God, think about his uncle.
Speaker 5: He met his dad, family barbecues, bro Oh my god, I'm sure they talked to him just as much as he talks to that's act he's going.
Speaker 1: On tour talking like that. Four Yeah, okay, dude, round it up, buddy, get your speed up, man, gotta love it.
Speaker 4: Aiden Diggs, Dallas Cowboys Celebrity gym. All right, let's take our first break. When we come back.
Speaker 1: We've got some updates on these non sponsored toaster pastries that we were talking about in the early going.
Speaker 4: Uh No, you cannot have that extra black rifle coffee, Isaiah.
Speaker 1: That's what happens. Whenever you chug your first one, you're supposed to enjoy it.
Speaker 5: Shiny.
Speaker 1: When we come back with more talking Cowboys, key matchups come in your way.
Speaker 12: Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the Cheatah Savannah. Todd believed the big cat repellent he bought online was reliable. And now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has at and t five g It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew at and T five G fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 13: Five G requires compatable planning device. Five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com slash fyg for you for details.
Speaker 14: Black Rifle Coffee Company serves premium coffee to people who love America. When you drink Black Rifle Coffee, you are directly supporting veterans, law enforcement, and first responders in your community. Black Rifles expert roasters love coffee almost as much as Texas loves football, so it makes sense that America's coffee partner with America's team. Go online at Black Riflecoffee dot com and fuel up with the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 1: That's Black Riflecoffee dot Com. To fuel up today, Cowboys fans. After that move, We've just coined the term rowdy replay. Let's roll back the table.
Speaker 10: Okay, there's our mascot Rowdy cheering on the boys. And now he's on his phone on his Bank of America Mobile banking, now.
Speaker 4: Staying on top of his finances with his virtual financial assistant Erica.
Speaker 10: Bank of America's digital tools are so impressive. Cowboys fans just can't stop banking. Learn more at Bank of America dot com. Slash Can't Stop Banking every tuy.
Speaker 4: It's only available in the English language. You mst download the latest version of the mobile banking app, only available on select mobile devices. Message in dowt raates MA apply number FDIC.
Speaker 11: Welcome back into Dear Doctor, the show where I answer life's questions with an ice cold can of doctor Pepper. Sheila, let's hear from my next caller.
Speaker 1: Would you, Dear Doctor? My friend supported me during a tough time.
Speaker 11: But what's the right gift that says thanks for being a soldier to cry out? Okay, this one's easy, I say, give her a delicious doctor Pepper. Nothing says thanks good better than one of a kind soda. Yes, any Doctor Pepper flavor will do now, just to remind her that I don't need to be a real doctor to know that Doctor Pepper is the one you.
Speaker 2: Deserve to Talking Cowboys. Back here on Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 4: This portion of the show is brought to you by Quaker Oats, a super trusted super food. Quaker Oats, the official oatmeal sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 1: You know only answer, Kyle, what'd you do? HI? Had my Oats good, super trusted, and super food. This is the time is starting to hit in is my favorite moment of the show every day. So I keep my size on me. You know you're an oats hater. Hater.
Speaker 5: I got on the scale yesterday, Kyle. I'm maintaining Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Pretty good. The holidays didn't ruin you at all.
Speaker 5: I am literally the same weight, which kind of scares me because I haven't had an opportunity to really lift any weight so little nervous have actually lifted something.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm gaining the dad weight. That's where it's happening.
Speaker 4: Because my wife doesn't eat a whole lot even when she's pregnant, even though she should. She's been like, I'm basically made for her eat because she keeps saying she doesn't she doesn't like eating because it feels like it's all stuffy in there with triplets on the way, and uh so then I end.
Speaker 1: Up eating, start making her some smoothies, bro, I have actually smoothies and teas. I've been kind of been on that. So there you go.
Speaker 5: All right, we have some updates my wife, my wife where she's sure my wife is pregnant with the twins because you know I had twins and now he has triple says that's how it works for brothers.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm having costly bro. But seriously, she used that stand back. She juiced a lot.
Speaker 5: She juiced a ton, and like, now my kids came out and they love veggies. Interesting, it's very interesting.
Speaker 1: Like she juiced all the time, very fast at home, and just make her like a veggie smoothie and then just like give it.
Speaker 5: To her like serious route it works. They get the nutrition they need as mothers, and your kids come out you sound.
Speaker 1: Uh what one thing your kids don't get are toasted? Uh? Toaster pastries? No one, not out of the toaster.
Speaker 4: So one thing is they're called pop tarts as the sponsor, which is not a sponsor, but they're called toaster pastries as like a generic toaster.
Speaker 1: Plus pop is in the in the name.
Speaker 5: I never even yeah, I pop together, I pop open them.
Speaker 4: So our text line is get after you a little bit, yeah text line eight one seven two nine zero three two nine eight do you toast your pop tarts?
Speaker 1: Your toaster pastries?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: In the toaster always the best?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 4: Raised three grown kids, three grandchildren, forty years.
Speaker 1: Of pop tarts and all flavors all in the toaster. That's like eighteen toasters. That's a lot of toasters.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: This one says, what are you thinking? Stand back? This is all caps? What are you thinking? Stand back? Of course, pop tarts get toasted. If you're not toasting them, then you're living life all wrong? Is that belch?
Speaker 8: Stamp back?
Speaker 1: This one says, pop tarts definitely go in the toaster. Tell Beamer to answer the phone in the back. I'll pick up the phone. I feel like, uh, toasted toasted pop tarts. Ooh, this one's interesting. Toast it and throw some butter on the back. It's a no no about that. I don't eat pop I have not done that, but I know people that do this.
Speaker 8: I have a.
Speaker 1: Good this is this is the thing that people do. I support it.
Speaker 7: You know, however, you want to get your pop tarts on except for outside of the toaster. Here's the thing, though, If you don't toast it, you are an impatient person. And I know it's just because I used to do.
Speaker 1: Uh. They're not a sponsored pizza rolls, just pizza frozen. Yeah whatever.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but if you don't put them in the oven, you're genuinely missing out on life.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, people put pizzas. No, it's not. It's the microwave versus.
Speaker 7: I used a microwave them when I was seven years old.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 7: And then you know, you learn from a friend, like, no, dude, you put them on that wait the extra ten minutes, put them in the oven, and life is air.
Speaker 8: Air.
Speaker 1: This is true. Covid introduces to the air fryer. I feel like technique.
Speaker 5: You popped it. You pop over and pack the little foil package. Can you pop it in half? Okay, you bite one side, you bite the other.
Speaker 1: There's four pieces. There's four pieces per tart. You just eat after part per turn. He can. That's like a grabbing gold snack. Like you grab it, you get in the car. That's fine. I do the same thing. You can grab and go. And it's not in the toaster napkin. Bro that's a part of your your daily breakfast snack. In my house, Isaiah, it's not a meal. How. I have a serious question, Isaiah, how do you eat toaster?
Speaker 5: Shootle toaster?
Speaker 6: Shoot?
Speaker 5: I don't I don't eat strood.
Speaker 1: Oh god, alright, so serious? Okay, no, let we're gonna get off to because I haven't. You're totally gonna get off YouTube comments these guys do, because this leads me to this will be for next week for rice. Okay, this is it.
Speaker 5: We're gonna We're gonna prep you guys, all right, salt butter or sugar on one rice?
Speaker 1: But on rice? Yeah, I'm almost you said salt butter, sugar salt? Uh, I don't know, probably butter butter for sure. I'm butter and sugar.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't think I've ever put sugar in rice because like if I'm if I'm eating rice.
Speaker 1: I'm going.
Speaker 5: Just let me into that convers.
Speaker 1: Please give us some key matchup for the straight segment. No, no black rifle key matchups going into this week. Obviously it's a big game.
Speaker 7: I think, uh, the winner of this game will obviously have a lot of momentum going into Week eighteen and then into the playoffs. I think these three matchups will probably determine the outcome. So we're gonna start off with h Terrence Steel, right tackle for the Dallas Cowboys going up against Aiden Hutchinson. This is gonna be This is gonna be an interesting one because Hunderson, he we talked about it this week. Where he lacks maybe in technique, he picks up in physicality and being able to kind of just overwhelm guys uh sometimes with his athleticism as well. And Terrence Steele, I think he's really started to stack some good reps over the course of the leftst few weeks has had a bad game here and there, but like as far as where he was from the beginning of the season till now, completely different. So this is going to be a big matchup and keeping Dak Prescott clean in the pocket.
Speaker 1: I think Steele.
Speaker 7: Honestly, if I were taking bets, I would take Steel here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think do you think he has a rebound from what happened last week? Or do you think he had a rebound last week against the Dolphins based off of the last I guess juggernaut front seven that.
Speaker 1: He had faced. Yeah, I guess you could say.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 4: He didn't really go up against Chubb a whole lot. Chubb was mostly lined up over the top of the every.
Speaker 7: Snap he was over adoga, So yeah, you could say he was most of that pressure was coming from the left side and it was coming from the interior. Honestly, I think Tyler piattish was a big factor in that pressure getting generated as well, along with Chunleidoga. But as far as Terrence Steel and Zach Martin, they held their own on the right side. That right side kind of turned into what the left side has been for most of the season. So yeah, Steel is really starting to stack good games, and I hope people are noticing because whenever he started the year, we were looking up in like week eight or week nine and he had double pressures than anybody else on the offensive line. And he's really bounced back and he's proving why they signed him to that contract right before the season started. So this is a big opportunity for him to keep it going. Do they not move eight and Hunchson in around a little? No, not really, They're gonna keep They're gonna move him off that right tackle, that right edge. They want him on that side. They feel good about it. And he doesn't have a whole lot of sacks this year. He's definitely not in the double six and a half, okay, but he leads the team. But he has a dog twenty three quarterback kids. He has six and six and a half.
Speaker 1: Sacks and he's a solid run defender. He's a great run. That's really what his calling card was.
Speaker 4: He's always been a good pass rusher, but he was elite as a run defender coming out of Michigan, right right. The thing with Hutchinson is he's not as versatile as I think they anticipated coming out.
Speaker 1: They thought maybe they could move him around. He hasn't been there yet. Maybe that's technique. Maybe that's just a lack of ability outside of him on that front. Seven. I don't know what the case is, but they do not move him around at all.
Speaker 7: Of Michah Parsons, if you will, not a Michael Parson now he's now and the Lions.
Speaker 1: Could have drafted Michael Parsons. Uh, oh, well they took they took penn A sool over Micah. The worked out for him was after Micah. No, I think it was before. No, he's definitely it was definitely after really yeah, Oh that's what it meant. That's what they could. They could have drafted Micah. They did not know Cowboys picked him beforehand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that draft it was it was Certan, then Horn and then Dallas traded back one of and they uh, Chicago took Justin Fields or no, no, no, DeVante Smith then Chicago traded up to eleven, took Justin Fields, Michael Parsons win at twelve.
Speaker 1: Penna Sool was on the board. That was That was the Cowboys question.
Speaker 4: Was penn A Suol or Michael Parsons and Cowboys select to Michael Parsons's team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't really go wrong with them. Both of them were great. Yeah. Second matchup that we're gonna highlight here Isaiah versus a warm pop tart, Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 7: We're gonna go uh doron Bland versus arm and Ross Saint Brown. So I'm and Ross Saint Brown. Man, y'all think ceedee Lamb moves around a lot. This guy moves around every snap here, he's going to be in the slot. He's going to be on the outside. He'll bounce the left, he'll bounced the right. They'll motion him in. They utilize quite a bit of motion. I would say they're middle of the pack in the NFL as far as utilizing it. But it's typically am and Raw that's coming around in motion. It's him and Josh Reynolds. So it's a It's been really fun to watch him this season. He's really put it together, having a having a really good year after having a really good year last year. But Deron Bland the reason I want to focus on him here. I'm in Ross Saint Brown will see every dB that the Cowboys have. But the reason I want to focus on Deron Bland here specifically is because when he is on the boundary, I think that's going to be a really important matchup as far as limiting him outside of the numbers, and then we can go from there.
Speaker 4: Quick correction, I completely mixed up the teams. I was thinking Chargers in Rashawn Slater.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking, No, I'm an idiot. I apologize.
Speaker 4: I completely mixed up the teams. The Lions were up in the early parts of the draft overall, let me take it.
Speaker 1: I don't thought you're gonna do it now. I'll finish the rest of this.
Speaker 4: There's a lot left here that was like, oh, that's on me. Yeah, I was thinking of the Rashawn Slater's significance. That was the conversation. I've messed it up, my bet.
Speaker 7: Sorry guys, fair enough time out, But just me, my mic what do you'll kind of feel about As far as a Monroe Saint Brown, we can focus on Isaiah here too, just because I think there's a really good I think there's a really good perspective there.
Speaker 1: Time out. You hit your knee, No, I'm in time out. Who's gonna be on Jameson Williams? What about him? Focus on am? How do you limit an? I don't.
Speaker 5: We're gonna be playing man, so in terms of limiting him, and you just just kind of come down to matchups. As you mentioned, everybody's gonna have their opportunity. Everybody's gonna have their shots, dB J, lou Gilmour, everybody's gonna have their opportunity. This dude's quick. He's quick as crap and I don't know crap is quick.
Speaker 1: But Camby can bey. But you want.
Speaker 8: It.
Speaker 5: Whenever you're facing guys like this, you kind of get caught in the mix in terms of do you want to get my hands on him to kind of disrupt his ability get off the ball, but you run the risk of him getting over the top of you. So you have to really pick your battles based upon what you feel most confident in. Hopefully there's something that they're picking up on film that they feel like they can exploit. But if I'm deron Bland. I think I have the quickness to go up there and stay with him, so I can take the risk of being more physical because I can now catch up. If I'm Gilmore, I'm gonna give a little bit more space and try to play downhill, right, So you know, and if you're if you're Jaylu, you gotta do Jylu things right. You got to be physical, you gotta be feisty. You want Jaylu near the line of scrimmage anyway. So I would much rather him be kind of closer impressed up, especially going off the game he had against Miami where he was a physical force in a running in the run defense.
Speaker 7: Yeah, can we talk about Jaylu really quick these last few weeks that he's been greatling since I think since the Seattle game, we could start with that game.
Speaker 1: I think since then he's stacked really good games.
Speaker 7: And it's kind of unfortunate because Buffalo is one of his best games of the season too, But I mean they didn't need to put the air through the ball.
Speaker 1: That was a little bit different.
Speaker 7: And then last week against Miami, like whenever he was lining up on Tyreek, he was with him, but he was doing he was he got physical with him, he's really starting to seck some good reps. I'm happy for him. I mean, that's a guy. He's one of the easiest guys to talk to in the locker room. He's one of the more personable guys.
Speaker 5: I did not expect him to be one of the best run defenders on this team right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which says a lot about the defense in general.
Speaker 5: I would have lost all my money, it's true.
Speaker 1: So that that's me with Millie Cooker as far as run defense as well, I wouldn't have guessed he would be one of the most.
Speaker 5: But the Leaf's job as a safety, right to I mean, whether you're free or whether you're a strong like, it's your job to still be physical as a safety. That's the expectation. As a nickel corner. I don't have an expectation of you coming up and being physical. That's just not the guy that I would have said, Hey, this guy's gonna come up and hit you. But Jay Lou is having that presence and it has a tremendous effect on your run defense. As we talked about the Buffalo game, our edges got exposed well this game against Miami. In the most recent game, it did not get exposed because Jay Lou had his presence there. Obviously d Law had a big impact too, but right behind d Law, it was Jay Lou that was coming downhill and having a force. I think there was one series where this dude had like three three tackles in a row where he was just coming down and just lighting guys up. And I would go back and I'm looking at the film and I'm like, is that number two?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. It's just like, are you kidding me? And like he's getting up and he's.
Speaker 5: Hype, and I'm like, okay, all right, dude, and like having that presence. We talked about Jaylen Ramsey and his presence in run Defense and some of these other guys around our league. Jay LOUI is starting to be that for Dallas and it's and it's awesome.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and he's a he's from Detroit as well. He's from Michigan. It's gonna be an opportunity for j Law this week. I forget what exact city he's from in Michigan, but he's excited about this. When we were able to chop it up with him earlier this week, and he's excited about it. And if I'm correct me if I'm wrong, the Detroit game was the game he heard his foot in last year.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, that's where he had an interception. They landed on his foot.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so you know, a really big game for him. I'm excited for him and see what he could put together as well.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you can. He's from Detroit, from Detroit. He went to cast Technical Quah, Yep, he was from Detroit. It's not Detroit King. So now he'll get an interception and running back. Yeah, that was really cool.
Speaker 4: Just to address a text line question here, you guys obviously don't watch the Lions. Hutchinson on winds up over the garden more than he blinds up over the defensive end.
Speaker 1: Come on, guys, know what you're talking about. Man talks. Let me just go ahead and pull this up. No, he doesn't.
Speaker 4: So this is next gen stats. This is every snap he's played throughout the season. If we can take this full there's aiden Hutchetson receets. How many times does you line up over the garden?
Speaker 5: How many times, let's even let's knowed Son against the rush?
Speaker 4: Lookie, oh wow, literally has not lined up over the son I'm sorry three one seven.
Speaker 1: But if you're gonna call somebody out.
Speaker 5: Be right, Oh tell me right.
Speaker 4: There's the comparison. That's Micah, just so you know, just there's a little bit of something there in the middle.
Speaker 1: I wish I could, but there you go, figure ot how to work that website. It's fantastic high five.
Speaker 5: There is somebody that you guys need to worry about. If I can find his number, is it Melifan Wu No, John Kominski, he's a problem Krazinsky, Ted Koleminsky, John Kominsky number seventy office number seventy nine. He's he's a big boy. They listen him as a d N They listen him as a defensive end, but he lines up at D tackle. He's not in that first wave a lot of times. He's usually in the second wave because then when they're coming out in their first you know, or down first and second down is typically they have the big boys in the middle, right, the big three hundred and thirty five, three hundred and forty pound guys. But this guy comes in. He is sixty five to eighty five and he has he has freaking o Rngu tang arms. And he's he's he's a force. He's one of the other guys that stuck out on film. Okay, the safety I number six Milifan Wu yep and seventy nine John Kominsky. He showed up on film to me. Those are the two guys that popped off the film to me. And he was always around the ball. Well, he's in the game, like he's, he's he's very disruptive.
Speaker 1: They popped off like a.
Speaker 5: Like a pop popped tart. Yeah, out of keep your eye on him though, seriously, he's not. He's not a guy that I plan on him getting sacks and things like that. But in terms of run defense, he's he's a disruptor. He really is a disruptor.
Speaker 1: Three to two zero says, just run the ball. I like that. I like not going to be Go watch film Room from this week. Go watch film Room from this week. Kyle and I broke it. Things to clean up. There's some things that need to get cleaned up.
Speaker 5: And I know a lot of people are focusing in on Tony Pollard and oh he's not being productive and we're talking about how.
Speaker 1: He's not getting enough touches.
Speaker 5: Go watch Film Room if you guys are concerned about the Dallas Cowboys running attack, go watch it. Kyle and I break it down. It's probably about what's about seven minute segment there. Yeah, spend seven minutes of your time to become the smartest one in the room. We show you all the things that are that are playing a part in the ineffectiveness of the Dallas Cowboys running offense, from Tony Pollard messing up to guys missing blocks. There's there's some things that need to get tightened up, and there's some opportunities there. There's just small adjustments. But go watch it if you guys want to know a little bit more. As we we dove into the film room a little bit.
Speaker 7: But to add to that really quickly, I feel like Tony Pollard has been playing his best ball over the past few weeks since Buffalo really aside from the one play last week that could have got him into the end zone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he's been looking at some of the end zone. I think we're talking about Tony Pollard at it for a different light.
Speaker 1: He's been looking like Tony Pollard over the last like.
Speaker 5: Three weeks, all thirteen touches. That's the problem too, That's what he's averaging thirteen point eight touches.
Speaker 7: For my math, Yeah, final matchup'll dive into here is DeMarcus Lawrence versus Pinne Sool. Also threw Micah in here as well because he'll he'll line up with him. But specifically why I want to highlight DeMarcus and Penne Pinne Stool is one of the best run blockers in the entire NFL, especially as a right tackle. It's it's really important DeMarcus Lawrence. I've said it many times on the show. He's the best run defender on this team. So for the Cowboys to be able to limit the edges and not let Jamiir Gibbs specifically have a big game, it's gonna be big for DeMarcus Lawrence to get around pine Sool. And then we're talking about pass rush perspective. This is where we can kind of incorporate Micah pine Stools giving up sixteen pressures this year and only one sack.
Speaker 1: I mean, this guy's been awesome.
Speaker 7: Seven penalties and obviously it'll stay at seven this week, but yeah, sixteen total pressures. He's been awesome as far as pass blocking as well, But it's the run blocking specifically, is when I wanted to highlight here really quick on the final matchup.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry Pinney Soul for confusing you with Pinna or with Rashaun Slater.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Yeah, I'm sorry, Josh, Yeah, I gottay. Hey, sorry, I'll called you out. I'll talk after the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, we've got to get out of here for some Pickham segments. Give us a call eight at eight eight five five two two nine seven if you want to be a part of this week's Pickham segments, We've got an update coming your way as.
Speaker 1: Well more Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 15: Right after this, they say champions are remembered, but legends are never forgotten. United Agon Turf offers a winning lineup of John Deere equipment built to tackle any challenge on and off the field. Legendary John Deere Tractors combines residential mowers, commercial mowers, compact construction equipments, Hater utility.
Speaker 1: Vehicles, and a full line of golf.
Speaker 5: And sports turf equipment.
Speaker 15: United Agon Turf the official Agon Turf equipment supplier of the Dallas Cowboys. Visit United Aggonturf dot com to find a location near you.
Speaker 14: Are you ready to take coffee? Off your grocery list forever. Black Rifle Coffee Club is here to help. As a Coffee Club member, you'll get your favorite coffees, roasted package and ship to your door free of charge on your preferred schedule. Set it, forget it, and never run low on coffee again. Members also get exclusive deals on coffee products and discounts from partner brands. Ease your mind and let Black Rifle worry about your coffee supply. Go to Black Rifle Coffee dot com to join the coffee Club today.
Speaker 4: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black, and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order.
Speaker 1: Plus.
Speaker 4: Because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy wipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's it, Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 12: Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the cheatah Savannah. Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has at and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew at and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 13: Five G requires compatible planning device. Five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com slash five G for you for details.
Speaker 1: To the Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Back here on Talking Cowboys, presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company. This segment is brought to you by in Visi Line, the official smile of the Dallas Cowboys. Let's get into it our pickam segment this week eight eight eight eight five five two two ninety seven. If you want to be a part of our fans second meant we've got an update here. Last week Isaiah standback four and two. How about that Isaiah starting to gain some momentum here.
Speaker 1: That's right game.
Speaker 4: In the week of the NFL there the fans and Nick Harris both go two and four. Yeah, John Machoda three and three. I also went four and two. Josh Rodriguez another win five and one.
Speaker 1: Last week. The only game that Josh got wrong was he picked the Cowboys picker. Man, he is a pick, he's got it right. He has got it right. Thirty thirty three and fifteen overall. That's that's an impressive number, Josh. I know we're too scared to add me on sooner. I am sorry, man, I'm sorry. I will win pile right now.
Speaker 7: I will say I think I'm like thirteen and two in picking Cowboy games specifically. I think I've only gotten two Cowboy games wrong.
Speaker 1: I have that you're twelve and three.
Speaker 7: Oh it's close, so you were launch one, liar. I think I lost the Cardinals game. I lost the Chargers game. That's what I'm thinking of the Cardinals game. Yeah, everybody, I think anywaybody got that one wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how it goes though. All right, Beemer, who is our guest picker Tyrone in Georgia? Oh your time picker? I believe Tyrone? What's going on? You're on talking Cowboys?
Speaker 8: Hey, appreciate it. Yeah, This is my first time talking to you, guys. I listened to you all the time, and I enjoy all the knowledge that I get and I'm ready. I'm ready for the Cowboys to kick it in and move into the playoff mode.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, playoff mode coming up soon. Appreciate you listening and appreciate you calling in as well. All right, Week seventeen Slate, this is going to be a fun week around the NFL, and it starts off on noon Sunday. We'll hit some of these Saturday games here in a little bit. Say, Dolphins at Ravens. That's a fun one, Yes, buddy, Tyrone, We're gonna start with you on that one. Dolphin's at the Ravens.
Speaker 8: I think the Ravens are looking strong, maybe when Super Bowl strong. I love for them to have a big game against Miami thirty eight to twenty seven.
Speaker 7: All right, Uh, Nick, Yeah, I know Jalen Waddle for the Dolphins this week. I don't think I would have picked the Dolphins even if he was playing. So I'm gonna take the Ravens here. No Wattle, Josh Ravens big time. They're gonna blow him out.
Speaker 5: Okay, No, Hamilton.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's my thing, is Kyle Hamilton being out. He was such a playmaker on that defense.
Speaker 1: Give me the great heel goals for two forty nine to what you just said, huh, two forty You got to make up for last week. Yeah, he's gotta get to two thousand. All right.
Speaker 4: We've got the Saints and the Buccaneers also Sunday at noon. Isaiah'll let you start that one off at the Buccaneers Saints Baker Mayfield.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what do you think, shake it before you make let him bake.
Speaker 7: Yeah, keep an eye on this one, Cowboys fans. This is the NFC South, obviously, and this is a tight division. Winner of this game most likely sets themselves up to play the Cowboys in the wild card round. I'm taking the Buccaneers here. They've won four in a row, give me five in a row.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think the Bucks are just playing too well. Give me the Buccaneers, Tyrone.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm with the Bunks too, Alrighty.
Speaker 4: Steelers at the Seattle Seahawks a little AFC, NFC, both teams still fighting for playoff positioning. Steelers off of a big win over the Bengals last week. Josh what do you think on this one?
Speaker 1: Steelers? Thinking about this.
Speaker 4: Steelers, you were very confident last week and the Steelers I called you one.
Speaker 1: You picked the Steelers. I'm going with Steelers.
Speaker 4: Okay, Tyrone, I'll go with the Steelers just to please my mother in law.
Speaker 1: There you go. Hey, that's always a good, good strategy around the holiday. Yeah, Shawks, Yeah, do you wanna? Do you want to?
Speaker 5: I'm not making I'm not doing that much, but Seattle's definitely winning the game.
Speaker 1: Tell you that.
Speaker 4: Give me the Seahawks, all right, I'll take the Seahawks as well. I'm sorry, I'm just yes.
Speaker 1: I don't like appeasing Isaiah.
Speaker 4: Raiders at the Colts. Speaking of a tough division in the AFC. Yeah, got some got some two teams trying to fight and stay live there. What do you got, my boy Piers Pierce with the Raiders, that's right, Okay.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Raiders coming off a really huge win. I gotta go with the Raiders. Heregar Gang baby, Yeah, another cigar game. Okay, I'm gonna take Garner Minshew here, Sash Washington State baby, Wazoo.
Speaker 1: No, you just keep picking the brown teams.
Speaker 4: Since it's at Indie. No, the Raiders have been playing pretty well. Give me the Raiders.
Speaker 1: They get it on the road. Sorry, I'm taking the Raiders like they didn't just lose three to nothing like three weeks ago. Yeah, but and defense, Hey, but they won after that. They won sixty three to whatever. They bade up for it. Yeah, they made up for it.
Speaker 5: Bingles at the Chiefs, Yeah, Bingles Bingles Chase, Jamar Chase is not happy.
Speaker 1: He's also been banged up.
Speaker 5: Don't care, Jamar Chase.
Speaker 1: Okay, give me the Chiefs. I think they're you're speaking. I'm not happy. Patrick Mahomes is throwing tablets.
Speaker 5: He need receivers and they'll get them after this.
Speaker 1: Tyron, did we go to you on that last game?
Speaker 8: No, but uh appreciate it. I got the Colts on that one, and I'm terrible.
Speaker 1: You're taking the Chiefs. Sorry, I forgot you were sitting here Black Rifles just pumping their ki. I'm trying to hurry up, and we got storyline coming up. What you got on that one, Nick?
Speaker 7: Yeah, the Chiefs are two and four in their last six games coming out of the by they need to win bad. I think they get it at home. Okay, this is bounced back for Kermit the Frog. I'm going with the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: All right, Stop, guys, guys are ridiculous. All right.
Speaker 4: Saturday Nights seven fifteen, ABC and ESPN, Joe Buck, Troy Aikman on the call, Jimmy Johnson going into the Ring of Honor.
Speaker 1: It'll be a great day at at and T Stadium.
Speaker 4: Pregame live will be out there. We'll give you the details. That's right in a couple of moments. But it's the Cowboys and the Lions. The Lions fresh off their first division title since nineteen ninety three. The Cowboys had ten and five still chasing the division title this year, but they need a win to stay alive. And the Lions, by the way, last time they won it in nineteen ninety three. Who won the Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: Cowboys, Dallas Cowboys. Jimmy Johnson's last one correct, exactly? Our first one there, last last one. Yeah, So there you go. So Lions, Cowboys, Tyrone, Who you got?
Speaker 8: Well, who do you think I have? I've got Dallas twenty seven, twenty four. I think I hope that they don't take them too lightly and think they're the old Lions, because I do have a lot of respect for them with their running game and things going on.
Speaker 1: And we have a lot of respect for you, Tyrone.
Speaker 4: Appreciate you giving us a call, appreciate you listening ever so often, and we will talk to you again.
Speaker 1: Down the line.
Speaker 8: Thank you, I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: There he goes, go Cowboys Tyrone in Georgia representing the fans, Nick, what do you think on this one?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I feel really good about the Cowboys being able to get things done offensively this week. I think they bounced back with a big win here. I think they win by thirteen forty one, twenty eight. Okay, Josh, let me go forty twenty six for the Cowboys. And again, Cavante Turpin, please please, this is Jostradamus. I need you to return a punt or a kickoff for a touchdown.
Speaker 1: Okay, kick calls go through the goal post now, buddy, that would be nice. Though.
Speaker 7: December air is different, Oh, indoors, indoor air, It's different.
Speaker 4: Twenty seven seventeen Cowboys, twenty seven seventeen seven seventeen Cowboys. Yeah, I'm gonna take the cow always here to thirty four to thirteen. I think Dallas beats some pretty good.
Speaker 7: I worry about the run game. I think I think Jamior Gibs and David Montgomery still have a big day. That's why I'm giving them twenty eight points.
Speaker 4: But I yeah, I can't give them for I think they abandoned the run. I can't give them for I think they'll get down early and they're gonna a band.
Speaker 1: In the run. Don't have to after we score the first you know, three time, two touchdowns, two field goals. There it is.
Speaker 4: But that's it talking Cowboys here this week seventeen, the penultimate week of the NFL regular season.
Speaker 1: That's the title. Yeah, that penultimate week. Yeah, that's a good one. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 4: Cowboys pre game Live five thirty start time a little bit earlier this week, five thirty Central time, from on the field at AT and T Stadium, we will be live with We've got a wireless microphone for Nate Newton.
Speaker 1: Don't miss this, gonna really don't miss really fun.
Speaker 5: Lock it in right now. Put alerts on your phone right now, regardless of what phone you have. Put the alerts on their set multiple timers. Okay, set one for thirty minutes, twenty minutes, fifteen ten, five two.
Speaker 1: So as you guys know that you guys are going to watch a pregame live show.
Speaker 4: We've also got producers and production assistants sifting through I'm also sifting through it. But rare Jimmy Johnson never before seen footage, really cool stuff that we've gotten a chance to unarchive and kind of dust off throughout the last couple of weeks. So i'd love be share the link.
Speaker 1: Share the link.
Speaker 5: Once you guys click on it, share the link so everybody else can see it. Don't beat a hoarder of greatness.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't gate keep gosh. Come on guys, five thirty Central time at AT and T Stadium. Nick Harris will be out there, Josh Rodriguez will be out there, and.
Speaker 1: Then we'll be beat. We'll be back on Monday, No, Tuesday. We will be back on Tuesday to break it all down. Isaiah won't be talking Tuesday. He'll need to recover from the loss. Would you like to say one more?
Speaker 4: Seven calling in the seven O two, says hey Nick Gill Huskies sous.
Speaker 1: Hey Beamer, I am calling in on my way back Tuesday morning.
Speaker 4: Sounds good for Chris b Isaiah stand Backs, Rodriguez, Nick Harrison, cal Yoman saying so long from talking cowboys.
Speaker 1: Go Cowboys on Saturday Night. Hook them.
Speaker 3: The only thing other than that I've got to say, how about deaf Cowboys.
Speaker 2: This has been a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.