Speaker 1: That's the Homies movie.
Speaker 2: Damn no, this isn't it, because what if it was me I directed. I'm just like, you're crying on the inside.
Speaker 1: But Jack, you're in it, Like I.
Speaker 2: Mean, well, yeah, yeah, I guess I was into that as the toxic Avenger. Yeah. Yeah, it was just a stupid thing. Like I actually didn't even know I was in the movie. Like it was. It was so weird.
Speaker 3: But you're playing multiple parts and els is Jack O'Brien. Yeah, it was like a bit of a time situation.
Speaker 2: It was like a deray, you know, a weird dick guy. That's a bit of a character. That's a recurring motif in my career. Guys with weird dicks. Hello the Internet, and welcome to Season three, fifty three, episode four. Um, like I say, production of My Heart Radio. This is a podcast where we take a deep dive into America, share your consciousness. Not gonna do it. Oh, I don't know. I slipped into snl Ross Perot. Yeah, but you know, sometimes you just.
Speaker 3: Gotta see if you still got it. I thought my Dana Carvey impressions are still.
Speaker 2: My car from Yates. I just get bored of saying the same thing every time unless it was thirty two years ago. Pero, we got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we gotta get out of Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, anyways, it's Thursday, August twenty ninth, twenty twenty four. We're almost to September, miles.
Speaker 1: Almost.
Speaker 2: What a time to be am.
Speaker 3: I told November to fucking wait, I know you September, novemberless fucking January, and now it's fucking we're knocking on September's door.
Speaker 2: Stuff yates all right, anything in particular, sorry.
Speaker 3: Wow, I was just like I was just ruminating on that.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, man, some ship.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's National lemon juice Day. I prefer mine with a little bit of sugar and water to make lemonade, but hey, fuck it, if you just want to drink straight lemon juice, go ahead and do your thing juice. And also, you know, shout out to at least surge from a system of it down because the other band members are kind of sucks because it's National Chop Suey Day.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, Yeah, what does that entail? Is that specifically like a reference to their band? Is that what the day is? Or is the day hits? I know? But is the is that what the day is about.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, no, no, it's about It's about the like American Chinese monstrosity food.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, monster food. My name is Jack O'Brien aka chain Salt to a rotten whale because I lack roadkill. Chain salt to a whale because I like road kill. My freezers feel plastic bag my kids. You see whale juice stripped in on me. Now that frame worm's got a hold of me. Brain worms got control of me. That one courtesy of less than zero on the discord, A little Stone Temple pilots Stone Tempe Pipeie.
Speaker 3: Wait, you knew it was less than zero off the strength of reading it. Or you also saw them explain their name of the discord.
Speaker 2: No you we We had this conversation on the show. Oh shit, okay, bad lesson zero man a little less than sign x three r zero.
Speaker 3: Of course I was, I was like arrow x three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And of course that one courtesy of arrow x x three three r zero. But yeah, shout out to the stone Tempye pipe is having a little bit of a little resurgence in the discord creep. That song is called not a half the man I used to be. It's called creep, which a lot of that that that song title high batting average, TLC Stone tripy Pipeyes, yeah, Radiohead, it's good every time.
Speaker 1: That's true. Damn yeah, it might be a hack.
Speaker 2: I was just thinking about when you mentioned Magnolia yesterday, Playboy Cardi, I was like, man, everything named Magnolia goes pretty hard. The cupcakes, the movie The Magnolia Electric Company was a like indie.
Speaker 3: Rock Magnoia Boulevard and North Magnolia Boulevard, the Playboy Cardi song.
Speaker 2: There's some words that just they have it, and that's what this show is. Now we talked about what words have hit. I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host mister Miles.
Speaker 3: Grab Miles Gay Daddy, Why you babysitting with all them worms that you got?
Speaker 4: What's that thing you got tied to the top, face full of juice soft well while you drive, even face for a little juice soft well while you drive, and I wave out a car, then they flick my dad off. I think the thousand foot freezer should stay locked face for little juice soft well while you drive, even face for a little juice soft so well, while you driven.
Speaker 5: Mammal stank roll, kill bank, sit down, can't stand up, crank chest, press k vaccines, nay shady, taint shady, okay, shut out to.
Speaker 1: JM you sick one.
Speaker 3: Look combining my love of the West Coast with my love of RFK Junior. So this is just a perfect That one just hit me right in.
Speaker 2: My podcast now.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Yeah, we're just asking questions, man, what We just want you to do your own research, yep, because we ain't doing it for ourselves. So can you tell us what your research said?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we don't really like to read the trust miles. We are thrilled a great job on the aka great job by jam you sick one.
Speaker 3: Sick one. Yeah, on the discord. It's a different pronunciation. It's actually jamuscan.
Speaker 2: Jamusca one jamuscone. We are thrilled to be joined in our third seat by a brilliant poet, political activist, academic MC podcast host of the Must Listen Hood Politics with Props on Cool Zone Media. It's the brilliant, it's the brilliant and talented Jason Petty aka propaganda propaganda.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I was gonna go with that one. I was gonna go with that one. AKA you playing dirty with Propaganda's blowing all you. But then I was thinking, I'm propaganda from the US a a KA where I finally have learned that it ain't no fun if the homies king by guns to go throp bomb on innocent my must get shot by.
Speaker 1: Trump and then blame old bob Amas.
Speaker 6: I can do this all wow day yeah, oh prop that man, really blame the Obamas.
Speaker 3: You have to when you're older, trade, I mean, I'm amazing, he's he's finally it's like fully transitioned to crazy, like senile racist grandpa, and it's like, yo, you're blaming the Obamas for you like stubbing your toe on your kitchen table or some shitt Obama.
Speaker 1: It's been over ten years that they've he's been a president.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, dude, wait wait ten years wait twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, nearly nearly.
Speaker 2: Prop How you doing. It's great to have you back.
Speaker 1: Hey man, I'm glad to be back.
Speaker 6: I like, I'm telling you, I listened to the show and then I like, I basically I'm the fourth guest.
Speaker 1: Car being the other guest.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's right, and that's what this episode is gonna be, like what you should have said episode here's what Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm just gonna rewind all the episodes. So last Wednesday, when y'all see this is what you should have seen, I like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just like a post game. Just break down. I guess to get some tape. Boys, let's see what Let's see where this could have gone with this?
Speaker 1: Is this a joke you missed?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, all write that down? All right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, coach, I got you.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, we're thrilled to have you here. We are able to get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, Yes, a couple of things we're talking about. We're talking about the shifting polls. Polls are moving very various. Polsters are moving things. They're like North Carolina moved toward Harris is the sort of headline I keep saying. Yeah, So that is making the Republicans realize they need to stop fucking around with the election interference and just like get to it. So you got some update updates on some voter suppression, voter interference, all that horrible shit. Donald Trump is blaming Biden and Harris for the assassination attempt. Yeah, the daily wire is it's just interesting to see what shapes they can contort themselves into. And the latest is like, yes, so what like we we've all chainedaw the head of a whale off you like, who am I? Yes, exactly, whoy It's weird? Okay, all of that plenty more, But first prop we do like to ask our guests, what is something from your search history that's revealing about who you are?
Speaker 1: Oh man?
Speaker 6: Search engine search history has been really off the rails these days because I've had to for the show do a lot of fact checking, you know, for the two conferences. But I would say for myself it's been I've just been pricing fences like full dad energy, because like my front yard fence is really starting to starting to be in that gangster lean.
Speaker 1: It was Michael, Yeah, yeah, totally.
Speaker 6: It was like I now like as much as I take care of my succulents and plant dad, I keep my yard right. And since I live in this like full Mexican neighborhood, like that's that's how the other men in your in my hood judge me is like can you take care of his yard? So like I kept my yard, right, but now my fence is looking like we're old man Willie's house, you know, like like stay away from there, look at that. So now I'm like, I finally understand, like Dad's spending stupid amount of money on power tools. Now, like I get it now because now I'm like, I don't have a third not even like I don't have I don't have one twentieth of the tools it's gonna take to do this myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're spend a stupid amount of money on the fence if you don't spend a stupid amount of money on.
Speaker 1: The exactly on the tools. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I'm like with dad cast, which makes now it's a dad cast, which to me, it's like, I mean, yeah, you know, like I should or which one of which one of these which one of these old my cheesemo men that are just watching me do this?
Speaker 1: It will let me borrow tool, you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So I do like the helpless bit like oh I don't I don't have a jigsaw.
Speaker 1: Let me help you with that, young man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, basically yeah, And all I have to do is just like so I don't know if any of y'all I'm sure you guys have brother in laws, right, yeah, yeah, So my brother in law is like the guy that can I mean, he could do everything, like you know, he built a motorcycle and a scratch, like just moved his hot water like his his hot water like tank. He's like, I don't like where it is, so I just moved it, you know, just rewired the gas line to go.
Speaker 1: He's that guy.
Speaker 2: So he could do a hands busy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so he could do it, but I have to listen to him tell me about how I can't do things myself for him to do it, like that's the cart.
Speaker 1: Right right right, but like at this point that might be kind of you know.
Speaker 3: The one thing though, too is whenever you're looking for tools, always check out the tool library. There's always a tool library, like like local Like yeah, most people have tool libraries. So like there are times like I needed something like there's a tool library so I don't have to buy it, and it's like taking a tool yea, yeah, La County has a couple.
Speaker 2: Does that include like powerwasher and shit like that or is it like.
Speaker 3: Orbital sandals like you know, laser levels like sewing machines like clamps there's like all kinds of stuff you can get from a tool library.
Speaker 2: Miniature nuclear fission reactor.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah for sure, Higgs Boson particle accelerator.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just have it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, not this Tuesday. We're not crazy, yea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you had a chance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm trying to open up a black hole here, and.
Speaker 1: Look, if you can't open a black hole by the seventh yeah, give it back. Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: What is something you think is underrated? Problem?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say like the whole like be your own boss entrepreneur, Like that's overrated. It's great, it's just y'all like it too much. Like you That's what I mean by overrated, Like this is not it's just like like like when somebody's like there, you have to have a malady about yourself to run for president, right, Like there's something about you that actually thinks like oh you're you're the guy, Like you're the boss, right you, Like you don't know what I'm saying like this that like yeah, you're you're gonna do it. Oh you gonna you gonna fix it, you know what I'm saying. So I'm like there's something already wrong with you, Like you shouldn't won't this?
Speaker 1: So I don't want that stress at all.
Speaker 6: So I feel like that about like really just I mean, I just got sent I gotta sent an invoice for the coffee company that was from August of twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: That I I was like, Yo, what the hell is this invoice? Like what is? What is and and why is it?
Speaker 6: So much like so I'm just like, okay, well, let's okay, let's max out the third credit card to figure out what this is.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So just like the amount of sleep you lose and for y'all to act like for people to actually think that like, oh it's you know, it's gonna be tough, it's gonna be hard.
Speaker 1: But like there's nothing like being like your own boss. I'm like, let me tell you what.
Speaker 6: There's nothing like knowing in two weeks you go get the same amount of money you got last two weeks.
Speaker 3: Right right, right right, That's incredible, But it takes a lot off your plate.
Speaker 1: Takes a lot off your plate, man, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the boss thing. I mean, I get why the allure like the allure of it until you do it. I was in this, I mean I like when I worked in politics and I was like, yeah, bro, I'll do a I'll be a com like do comedy. I can make a little money on YouTube and things, and I'm like, I have nothing and I need to actually do something substantial. I was like, really, I need health care at the end of the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's it's like shout out to the people that are built for it, because I know people who are musicians and stuff too that I used to play with who are like so dedicated to that like lifestyle and their pursuit of their art, Like they really they're really able to be like no, I don't need anything except to like make my music and things like that, and like they've endured a lot, and I'm like, I'm amazed at the resolve that people have, like when they go into those fields or entrepreneurs.
Speaker 6: But yeah, yeah, see, I feel like I feel like with music, which I've done for most of my adult life, is like I'm the product, right, so like and for some reason in my head that makes more sense to me.
Speaker 1: But when the product is this commodity, right, and then.
Speaker 6: I'm like so if I'm like, okay, you want to pick up this coffee in this grocery store of Oklahoma. I'm like, wait, you're not gonna fly me out there and pay me to come do this for you. Oh I got to convince you, like that's not that hasn't been I'm like, oh no, I'm not. I'm not the product, the products, the product, you know, So like just yeah, I like stupid me was like, was in a hurry to get distribution and get wholesale for the col brew and then I was like, hey, genius, wholesalers pay half, right, So I'm like, oh, what where my money. It's like they're not paying because I'm come from music.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, go get distribution. It's like yeah, sir sir. Yeah. So just very different. Yeah, very welcome to the Welcome to the school of experience. Yea, yeah.
Speaker 3: I could I commend people who are it's amazing legal products?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, America because then you care about stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What is something you think is underrated?
Speaker 1: Underrated? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Probably said this before, but I really think getting older. I think aging it's very underrated because I'm trying to tell you, like day parties make great. You know, started three, you honed by seven or is over by seven? I'm in bed by nine, you sleeping more like you have a day the next day. I feel like you could decide, you know, when you've grown, you could be like, you know what, I'm not gonna drink today. Why because I have foresight. I know that tomorrow. You know what I'm saying, I am going to regret it, and I am going to make a decision. You get that when you're older. I found I think maybe three years ago was the complete like death of fomo, like I stopped having foo. I was like, nah, so for you, like, no, it's cool, like enjoy yourself. I am fine. Somebody asked me recently, like about an artist that I've known forever that does you know, pretty similar stuff? And there was like, yo, why I have y'all? Why are y'all not engaged in any sort of civil war? Like because he's doing all the stuff that you do. And I was like, literally, the thought has never crossed my mind, you know what I'm saying, because I'm like, because that's the hommie and I like him, and he does his thing and I don't and I do.
Speaker 1: What do you like?
Speaker 3: That's such a weird move for somebody to be.
Speaker 1: Like, hey man, how can we not getting in his ass? Bro?
Speaker 2: Right was like what why?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Yo? Fuck him?
Speaker 1: Well, I was like what, No, he's dope, Like what are you talking about?
Speaker 6: Yeah, But like it was like realizing that like oh that, oh, I guess that comes with age, Like I'm supposed to be I'm supposed to be jealous, Like I'm supposed to come for his spot.
Speaker 1: He's supposed to be coming from mind, I guess.
Speaker 3: But I'm like but not such a like but yeah, but like with age, right, you get you kind of lose that sort of zero some game mentality and like and then you sort of philosophically, I definitely had to shift to like from a scarcity mentality to an abundance mentality to use them like hokey you know, the woo woo type shit, but truly like if you believe everything is so scarce, like you're gonna be in a very defensive position all the time. And but truly like they're the resources are out there for many things. And I see that that manifests with people in a lot of different ways, like where because people respond to certain things where they believe things are super scarce or there is an abundance of things that we can share or that everyone can win and shit.
Speaker 6: Like, yeah, the amount of times I'll be having like coming up that now it's so obvious to me, but having to remind myself that people have more than one album downloaded on their phone.
Speaker 1: It's not single file. You can listen to multiple artists.
Speaker 6: Like, just because they listening it this person, don't mean they not go listen to you.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about exactly?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, did this friend come to you in the form of a serpent and whisper it in your ear with a lo That says, right.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't trust standing.
Speaker 6: Speaking of it to one of my home boys. Another homeboy sent me a meme. It was a picture of like Adam being handed fruit and wrapped around a serpent, and the guy was like, yo, studies showed that one hundred percent of men would accept food from a naked woman.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, in Adam's defense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Adams defense, Yeah, I mean we we we firmly blame me on this podcast.
Speaker 1: I mean that was the whole point of the story. Yeah gave me, Yeah, I gave you a rib.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: See, that's why I don't share my ribs with you.
Speaker 1: Anymore. You see what I'm saying, I'll have a rib.
Speaker 2: And yet look what she did with that rib, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, left a bunch of meat on the bone and everything.
Speaker 2: Am I right? Am I? Right? All right, let's take a quick break and we'll come back and we'll get into some news and we're back.
Speaker 1: We're back, We're back.
Speaker 2: We are. The polls continue to seem like good news for the Democratic Party. Yeah, and when it comes to Republicans response to that, it is oftentimes to.
Speaker 9: Get with the fuckery, make with the fuckery, make it with the voter fuckery now, not fucking yesterday, Fucking now, I need fuckery on my desk yesterday.
Speaker 3: So yeah, every state, like you know, there's like you're I mean, not that one is going hand in hand. But clearly the Republican strategy going into this is to do every single squeeze the margins as much as possible, even if it's illegal, to try and win the election, and also tell all your voters that the election might be stolen. So get ready to brace yourselves for some fuckery on that end. But at the same time, a lot of races are getting more competitive. Yeah, and you're seeing I mean, not that their reactions happening one in the other. But it's it's it makes sense that the fuckery is intensifying in places where races are getting, you know, much more competitive, and even places where they're not, just to ensure that certain states go red. So like in Texas, right, Governor Abbot announced on Monday that like, roughly a million voters were purged from the voter roles, so he's like to quote stop illegal voting. Many experts were quick to point out that, like, there are already routine processes in place that already remove people from voter roles, like whether they've died or if they've moved out of state or whatever. But there are a lot of people are also saying that this is merely just to stoke fears of a stolen election. That's why Governor Abbott is out there saying, like I had to get a million people, these people are voting illegally. He also claimed he had to move remove some voters that weren't citizens, but that's hard to believe given a scandal that happened in twenty nineteen when the then Secretary of State made similar claims about voters who turned out to just be naturalized citizens they weren't illegally voting or non citizens, and then they had to resign over the bullshit.
Speaker 2: The racist attorney general had to resign. Yeah no, this is secretary Secretary of State.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, for doing for going on in and like these people are illegal, and they're like, no, they're not, and what the fuck are you doing? Like and they got sanctioned all kinds of shit in the Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton was also this week behind numerous raids targeting Latino voters in Texas. From an article, quote, at six in the morning on August twentieth, nine officers, some with guns, showed up at the home of a activist, breaking down a door to raid the home of Manuel Medina, the chair of the Tehano Democrats. All across the strait. Apparently police were raiding the homes of Hispanic voters. The head of Texas's LULAC, Gabrielle Rosales, who was on TV, said recently this is pure intimidation. When asked for an explanation, Ken Paxton said, without any irony, quote, secure elections are the cornerstone of our republic. So we're talking about the legal voter intimidation, getting people to have to lawyer up, drain their funds, like all this kind of bullshit because these are these are people who are running groups that are helping people get registered, you know, and just doing the very just the basics of supposed democracy, but they are being you know, run up on by police.
Speaker 1: This is the I mean a few things.
Speaker 6: First of all, I know personally a cup like about four friends that was like, yeah, all of a sudden, I'm not registered. It was like like that just was like I don't know what just happened, but apparently I'm not registered no more. And that live in Texas that are like I don't know more than four worth. I don't know what they talking about, you know what I'm saying, right, but like these are the moments that make me wish that I in some ways worked for a campaign to like write like to do like copy, like just to write copy for it. Because this would be if I were in the if I were running helping a democratic election in Texas, this would be such a layup to like, you know what I'm saying, it just be like okay, I guess you know this is this is the American way. So you figure rather than having some points, you just gonna you just gonna beat us up for it. Like that's right, that's what you're gonna do, right now, That's that's your defense. Your defense is. Yeah, it just seems like like that's all you have to do if you're running for yours. Like I don't know, guys, like I came here to give you a reason why you should vote for me, and that's what I thought we was doing.
Speaker 1: And they're kicking down my door.
Speaker 2: So by way, if something happened to your door yet, know you already kicked it down, it already happened. That threat actually doesn't work.
Speaker 6: I'm like, yo, you, I mean, y'all really do believe in like seventeen seventy six, because like that's the way we used to vote was like you know, a mob would come to your house and drag you out and be like, you know, vote for the Whigs or we burn your cavern.
Speaker 1: Like that's used to be how we did it. I thought we was past this, you know.
Speaker 3: No, no, but again, and this is also part of like Ken Paxton's legacy as attorney in general because if you remember in twenty twenty, there was this whole thing. He prevented people in Harris County, where Houston is and a lot of Democratic voters are, from using mail in ballots when the pandemic was raging and people were like waiting hours in line because again they're hoping like, yeah, well, you know, force people to wait in line and maybe this will they won't they won't actually vote, or maybe that can suppress the numbers. And he was even on Steve Bannon's podcast recently saying like he was like taking credit for Texas being read because he did that. He's like, if I didn't do that, those like some hundred thousand votes, you know, Trump may have Trump made the outcome mayor he may have lost Texas. So you never know, that could just be him, you know, obviously pumping shut up, but he's proud of the fact that he does that kind of ship.
Speaker 6: You could just say exactly, you could just say, okay, so worse. So what you say is can't correct me if I'm wrong. I don't want to put words in your mouth.
Speaker 1: What you say is if people vote, you're gonna lose. Yeah, right, right.
Speaker 3: So the way I win, So the way I win is I have to make sure that they don't vote.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, we call them illegal when you say people, I'm gonna be a little more specific.
Speaker 1: Oh but they're but but they're not illegal.
Speaker 3: But we have to say that, so people, we get to say the word clutch their pearls when I do say that.
Speaker 1: Didn't they got it?
Speaker 2: Didn't they like stop except they had to like shut down. They didn't have to, but they chose to shut down a bunch of like drive through mail in ballot centers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I feel like they had to get it like an injunction to like try and keep them open.
Speaker 1: It was, it was, it.
Speaker 2: Was always breaking down along like oh, wouldn't you know it? The sick conservative Supreme Court justices are all in favor of like making it harder to vote, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so I mean that's the whole project for them, right, Yeah, the political project is just too obviously just like they don't have the numbers, so it's just so mask off from voting.
Speaker 2: Yea, yeah, it's some mask off. But because Biden one, I feel like we kind of memory hold it. But like yeah, yeah, just like like right before Amy Cony Barrett was confirmed, the Supreme Court handed down the decision that prevented ballots that arrive after election day in the state of Wisconsin from being counted even if they were like, they just changed the rule by timing of it like right before election day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so that's just how like, how do y'all say, Like, I just feel like I don't know how you're saying this with a straight face, saying, Okay, we need less people to vote and we need to make it harder for you because of it's harder and it's less of y'all, and we're gonna win, and.
Speaker 3: That's in the game plan and it doesn't matter. I mean, I think the writing's been on the wall for a long time. That's why before, like in the nineties, they were so panics because they saw how the demographics were changing in the United States. They're like, wait, there's going to be a lot of brown faces in this country that we can't contend with their numbers. So we'll have to create some kind of moral panic about immigration or aborse whatever it is to try and like to slow the you know, changing demographics of the country. So like in other states, right North Carolina, the GOP is asking a court to purge over two hundred and fifty thousand voters because the voter registration database does not have a driver's license or social security number linked to a person in their database. So this again, this, and so they're asking a court to do this while we're like, you know, very very close to election day. But it's all bullshit because as people who work on like the actual election boards and the state point out that, like if a person doesn't provide those things when they register, they would have to show ID when they go to vote. It's not just like all right, able to take your word on it. Yeah, they're protections in place to ensure because this is all bullshit. There's no This idea that people are legally voting is fucking bullshit. But they have to keep seeding this story over and over to keep people's suspicions up because again, like we said, it's the only way to kind of have the energetic foundation to do something pretty fucking up.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 10: It's just so years because I'd be like, y'ally never, y'allly never voted, right, y'all, y'all don't remember, you know, like obviously, because this is the year of our Lord, twenty twenty four, I vote early.
Speaker 6: Because why would why would not it come into mail. I'm just gonna do it. But when you did have to go it just of course I showed them D like you don't, Yeah, you don't. You have to show the ID like I just don't understand I exactly.
Speaker 3: But again it's meant and that's why most people don't also because they're also bought in on the same thinking.
Speaker 1: They don't care.
Speaker 3: They just like, yeah, that does happen, and they completely ignore their own experience and just sort of be like, yep, whatever the TV is telling me. And then yesterday Charlie Cook, the god of election forecasting, shifted North Carolina to now sort of be like a plus minus zero to now favoring Harris over Trump. So again they see what's happening elsewhere. Similar efforts are underway in swing states like Arizona and Wisconsin, and all of this is happening while like voter registration data is showing that the registrations are surging compared to twenty twenty, like one hundred and seventy five percent increase in voter registration for young Black women, one hundred almost one hundred and fifty percent increase in young Latina voters.
Speaker 2: I think this is this year, this July twenty first versus twenty twenty, this same period, who was registering, who is registering?
Speaker 1: What numbers?
Speaker 3: And ninety eight percent of Black women and ninety eight percent increase in Black women that have registered to voters, an overall eighty five percent increase in Black America voters, and eighty three percent increase among young women. So there's just a ton they're they're just like, fuck, these aren't these aren't the people?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Ye again, a reminder, make sure that you are registered to vote if that's you know, if you live in the States where ship is all fucked up and you're planning on voting, you just make sure that they haven't purged her.
Speaker 2: And we probably don't have to tell you this, but definitely do keep an original copy of your birth certificate on you at all times.
Speaker 1: I have won't folded up and wake.
Speaker 2: I keep that thing on me, and by that, of course, original birth certificate.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and it's all fucking all the ink is faded, you know. Receipt just looks blank after.
Speaker 2: A while, like my vaccine card. After a little while that shi it was blank. Yeah, here's my vaccine card.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, when they put the little sticker on of like like dose you got there, Like sir, you're like.
Speaker 2: This, look it's the card bro.
Speaker 11: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, the ink sucks you know in Yeah, those numbers are very encouraging, and like the people who pay attention to this ship seem.
Speaker 2: To be like, this is really bad for Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy to watch even some of the some of his like just that weird universe still kind of be like hey, bro, like I don't know if y'all know, but we're finna lose.
Speaker 6: Uh, you'll notice it. I don't know what the hell you talk about with the You need to stop talking about that and start talking about this because like just even them being like.
Speaker 3: To that point, and Coulder was like, yeah, Trump, maybe because you won't shut the fuck up. Yes, that's what the further banks she said that shit about here. That's why they want the mics hot because you don't know how to shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: It's like, yo, like listen, help me, help you.
Speaker 6: I do wonder though, if I do wonder if if if JD.
Speaker 1: Finnaget drew bledsold out this mug, like.
Speaker 2: If I'm replaced by replaced by so I've been researching this because that is a real fear for me, because it feels like the sort of big swing that could do something like they need a big swing, they need a big wing right now. Yeah, I think like legally it is too late to actually change the back.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I think August seventh or something, the window closed back in early August.
Speaker 1: I think he's gonna be like, we're gonna have a three person He's gonna do all three. I'm gonna have them both. I want both.
Speaker 3: Hey, hop on the trizz tickets, Like, yo, what is going on? But yeah, I don't. I think, yeah, they they do need something like at this point he needs to come out with like a new hairdoo or something like a big wig or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Just you don't think the Trump cards are gonna do it? Are good?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, he's like a face tattoo like Tatashi six nine or some shit game.
Speaker 1: I just figure out something.
Speaker 2: Hey, yeah, amazing transition. Thank you prop Because you know he knows that the assassination attempt like that was where it kind of peaked for his campaign. Yeah, then he had sort of a low energy convention right after that. It was like the weekend after and he picked jd Vance like right after it. It was just it just it fell apart really quickly on him. And so he keeps going back to the hits. You know, he's like a you know, micro version of the macro trend of famous people who just can't move on from the peak of their fame. So Michael Jordan keeps wearing baggy boot cut jeans like just you know, whether they're in style or not, because you know, it's the nineties. Every everywhere he goes, it's still the nineties, don't go he's Donald Trump is stuck around the assassination. He opened his interview with Elon Musk talking about that shit, and now he is making it kind of a core part of his message by saying in an interview with doctor Phil and he's also like made reference to this in past speeches that the assassination attempt against him, which somehow, by the way, only happened last month, like that.
Speaker 1: Wow, yes, that was oh that was July thirteenth or something.
Speaker 2: That was mid July. Oh, not even the beginning of July, like mid July.
Speaker 6: I mean, it might as well be to Kennedy assassination, right, now right, so far away.
Speaker 2: But he's saying that was actually the Assassination's assassination attempt was actually Joe Biden and Kamala Harris's fault because they weren't too interested in my health and safety, and they've been making it very difficult, very very difficult to have proper staffing in terms of Secret Service, which reportedly the Secret Service did complain about a lack of personnel in the past two years. But since the attack, agents from the Biden detail have been diverted to Trump. So he's like, here, man, you take him. He called him immediately after in troubles, like, oh my god. He was so nice. He was like asking me how I was and was complimenting how I like moved my head in a way that avoided the shot. That was pretty cool. And yeah, I mean, I think probably part of the issue is that there's never been a ex president who is as constantly in the public eye and as controversial as the mother. I mean, there's never been a person who's as controversial and as in the public eye for as long as he's been. So yeah, they had to go outside of protocol and shift resources, which they did after the assassination attempt. The Secret Service not great at their job, it turns out in some cases.
Speaker 1: Yeah, armed law enforcement not good at their job. Knows at eleven. Let's let's put that everywhere. The thing that's wild.
Speaker 3: It's like to your point, right, Like most presidents, they fuck off. They go to their layer because they know they got away with it. They're like, no, bro, I did some war crimes. Bro, just shut the bro. I don't exist. Just don't talk about me, and I'm stalking. Yeah, I'm buying an awquard for in Mexico. So I have a bunch of clean water resources. I'm gonna paint my little paintings. Okay, don't talk to me. I don't exist anymore.
Speaker 2: Forget about me.
Speaker 1: Nope, don't look at me.
Speaker 3: You're looking at me.
Speaker 2: You're looking at me. I'm not here.
Speaker 1: I'm not here. How much how much is it for me to come speak for fifteen minutes? Okay? So the gross national product of a small country? Word? I got you home? Okay, Yeah, we're good.
Speaker 3: Wait hold on, Oh, Spotify wants to give me a deal, Yeah, to get out the house.
Speaker 6: Like I'm not getting I'm not getting out the house unless it's the gross national product the Budapest.
Speaker 2: Right, right, Like George W. Bush killed million, like over a million people. Yeah, and I bet his secret service detail is like a retired cop. Like it's like at the end of like uh no country for old men like that. Who is with him? It's like a couple people, you know, like Trump? Yeah, Trump, Trump is a special case. He also suggested, and this is one of the great times when you can tell he's being fed information because it's coming from like a different word set than he is working with her. He said that the would be Assassin was inspired by Democrats rhetoric on JJ rhetoric right ship. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like it is like if you're like a teacher grading a paper and you come across like this.
Speaker 6: Hey hey Donald, come here rhetoric. Mean, yeah, just I'm just gonna ask you, what.
Speaker 3: Is E D E R I C K rhetoric?
Speaker 2: Rhetoric?
Speaker 6: When I was got it, my my otherest daughter was like a sixth grader. She was it was very clear that like she's just not doing her homework. Like I'm like, so, I'm trying to explain to my wife. I was like, Babe, she's just not doing it. Like it's not she's oh, right, yeah, not even she's just not doing it. I'm like I And then so she's in the car and she goes and my daughter from the backseat goes, yeah, I think it's the curriculum. And then my wife was like yeah, yeah, because my wife's a pad she's she's an educator. So she was, yeah, there is a problem with California curriculum. I was like, hold up, what.
Speaker 1: Is curriculum mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: She was like, I don't know. I say it, but that's the problem, right.
Speaker 6: I was just like, she don't know what that means, right, She's just not doing the.
Speaker 1: Work, babe. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like that weird uh Jaden and Willow Smith interview from like seven years ago where they were like talking about all kinds of weird. Yeah yeah, youah, philosophical ship. They're like, y'all are fucking twelve years old. Yeah, what the fuck are you saying right now?
Speaker 1: But yeah, you don't know what rhetoric means. Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by the way, you did not say shit about assault rifles or gun control, the thing that is actually to blame for the history of many assassination attempts and shootings in this country.
Speaker 6: I'm gona throwing here racism. Let me tell you why I'm a thrown here racism. Let me let me tell you a lot. I'm glad you asked, because what's the name of that city in Pennsylvania that they.
Speaker 1: Was at Butler Farm?
Speaker 2: Butler?
Speaker 3: But it was the Butler Farm show ground.
Speaker 6: So look, we're in Butler, Pennsylvania. Of course there's a little white boy walking around with a gun. Of course there is wearing Butler, Pennsylvania. Of course he gonna climb up on the roof. Well, well, Huckleberry Finn had asked, and nobody had nothing to say about it, because y'all don't suspect little white boys, you said.
Speaker 3: The whole time, they're like, huh, there's somebody there.
Speaker 6: Not until the boy got the got the whole last president in his scope was y'all like, wait a minute, right, So I'm just saying, let anybody else walk around Butler, Pennsylvania with a with a whole assault rifle.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I'm like, you couldn't have even got out the car.
Speaker 6: The fact that y'all was like, of course, he walking around here all open with a gun and climbing on the roof because that's a little white boy in Butler, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: That's everybody over there.
Speaker 6: So to me, I'm like, that's what y'all get for not assumming that that little boy dangerous.
Speaker 1: That's what you get. You understand what people?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but people with a gun can be dangerous. White white kid was begun. Kyle written, that's Kyle Rittenhouse and I love and look.
Speaker 1: Chubby, little chubby little cheeks.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, your little chubby, little cute, little eighth grader might be a murderer.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, you might be. That's all in fact on camera doing it.
Speaker 6: With with no second thought, just like I just like I just y'all wouldn't gonna stop me.
Speaker 1: I just walk right in here.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. But he Trump just doubled down on his opposition to gun regulations, and this was all happening. I forget if I said this up top in an interview with doctor Phil for and fucking reason, and shockingly, doctor Phil did not push back on this detrually what about regulation?
Speaker 6: Right here getting the home runs with the pop culture interviews. Man, just I think he as relevant people. I think he doubled down on the like just vote for me once and you won't have to vote again.
Speaker 1: Shit too.
Speaker 3: In that interview, it had all kinds of There's one part where I'm pretty like doctor Phil was like, hey man, after that shit, like, do you hug your kids extra like hard?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: And like Donald Trump doesn't even say yes to that. He just like goes on and talks about some other shit. I just want to play this because it's so trumpy where like Donald, like doctor Phil is trying to underhand him, like be like, hey, here's your shot to also say like a dad like remember that because remember what Tim Walls did?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: This is him talking just being asked, do you hug your kids extra hard?
Speaker 2: After that?
Speaker 1: Did you hug your kids extra hard?
Speaker 6: I mean, as it changed you.
Speaker 7: A lot of people ask me, and a lot of people say, like, have you developed any fear of you know, doing this, like because you look big. President is a dangerous job. It's much more dangerous than a race car driver.
Speaker 3: Statistically false, but okay, go on, absolutely not bro.
Speaker 7: Dangerous, but yes, if you think about it, just go up and down the list. So you have forty six and numerous left early or got hit. It's a very dangerous job. It's a. I never realized how dangerous anyway.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm like, did you hug your kids?
Speaker 2: Not basically a hard driver rules, Hey sick, I'm with it, dude, do you love your kids.
Speaker 1: I've got a more dangerous job than a guy who goes in volcanoes.
Speaker 3: When they're erupted. Because you know how to r a question about my kids. I don't fucking give a fuck, because you know how it's probably one of the most right. Like when you think about the number, there's only been forty how many.
Speaker 1: Forty six forty six total, but.
Speaker 2: There they were in the forty seventh and four of them have been shot three three to death in office.
Speaker 1: Four have been killed.
Speaker 3: Yeah for Abe, Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley and JFK.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah. Oh JFK got killed.
Speaker 3: He showed up in last week.
Speaker 2: We saw him.
Speaker 1: He's fine, he's fine, he's yeah.
Speaker 2: I get I can agree with the statistics, but it's just funny that he's.
Speaker 6: I'm like, drivers don't have armed security for life, bro, Like, just let's just start there.
Speaker 1: What's the secret service for race car drivers?
Speaker 2: And could I just get you to like give me a moment of vulnerability where you've seem human right now, right, I'm actually fucking rocks you hear how kind of like discombobulated he was with that, and she's like, you know, dude.
Speaker 6: It's like he was saying like it was almost like he was thinking the question was gonna be something else. So he was like, I just wanted to get these bars off, and I was trying to find a question that was gonna get these bars off, And can I make this question about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He legitimately like doctor Phil asked about his kids, and he asked himself a different question. Yeah, other people ask me, am I scared? Guess what? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I don't feel fear because that's what you're asking me. You're asking me about my children. But what you mean is am I afraid to die? That's what you really asking right exactly? No, Sorry, I'm asking you if it gave you perspective about how life was precious, And.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got a lot of perspective. Enjoy the family that you have, now, that's what I'm asking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And to answer your question, yeah, I'm pretty tought. What all right?
Speaker 2: Bro? Look at this card? Read here, look at me. I'm dancing in an iron Man's dude, I look fucking red.
Speaker 3: I'm doing my I'm doing my little two step, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: They call that the Trump shuffle.
Speaker 2: Let's take a quick break. We'll be right back. And we're back.
Speaker 1: We're back.
Speaker 2: And guys, you know, we did a couple of a k's up top about our FK junor saw on whale's head off, putting it on top of his car, driving around with like the insides of a whales brain, just like oozing all over the fucking place.
Speaker 1: Just Avatar part two.
Speaker 2: You know, we're just having fun. Exactly, it's actually very normal. According to the.
Speaker 6: Daily it's the future because exactly that's not a cure Alzheimer's.
Speaker 3: You know, it's the most American thing you can do.
Speaker 1: Actually.
Speaker 3: But I mean, like, I think now that RFK has like fully subsumed by the Magaborg, like he can now enjoy the shitty protection like offered by right wing pundits. So the latest whale juice story has inspired a wonderful defense from Michael Knowles from the Daily Wire, And he starts off his piece like just saying, like, oh well, ever since RFK left the Dems, he's now suddenly some kind of gross weirdo who sexually harasses a babysitter or like steals a dead bear cub body or being fucking weird. He like uses this whole framing to then act as if rushing to a beach to get first DIBs on chainsawing a whalehead, like some kind of fucked up Black Friday. Doorbuster is the most like normal American shit ever, And he's like, so, what's.
Speaker 1: Wrong with that? I don't get the big deal?
Speaker 3: So this is his obsessionate like, what's wrong with the all defense?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: It's a funny argument because it's like ever since people have been looking at him, theyve been noticing him do the weirdest ship ever, Like you know, it's just like, yeah, well we're looking at him, and he keeps like, yes, I saw the whales head off.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you you keep bringing you keep bringing this your new little booth dang around the crib. And every time this this person just say the weirdest stuff And I don't understand why you don't see this.
Speaker 12: Okay, here we go, and a serious country would commit RFK to an insane.
Speaker 1: Assuming what's wrong with this?
Speaker 12: The headline makes it seem weird RFK Junior once chainsawed off a whales head took it home. I don't know it was a it was a beached whale. It was already dead. Whales are cool.
Speaker 1: And r f K Junior was a hunter and.
Speaker 6: What the do you say it?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: It was already dead? Cool?
Speaker 3: This sounds like a fucking Tim Robinson bit. Dude, like it was already dead.
Speaker 2: Whales are cool.
Speaker 6: This is why you need like, this is why you need a black uncle to be like, boy, you know, sit down somewhere.
Speaker 1: Miss such a dumb ass up just from the back of the room. You just hear the mark, Miss such a dumb already dead.
Speaker 2: He goes, O, god, it was already dead. Whatever.
Speaker 3: But then he's like, but the dude's an outdoorsman. This is this is the defense continues.
Speaker 12: RFK Juniors into falconry.
Speaker 2: He hunts.
Speaker 12: There's another story about him, like tossing bear carcasses into his car. This is going to be really scandalous for cosmopolitan liberals who've never handled a gun and who've probably never even taken a hike into nature.
Speaker 1: But this isn't that weird.
Speaker 2: People hunt.
Speaker 1: It's cool.
Speaker 12: In fact, this makes me think more highly of of rfk's environmentalism. When I grew up, I assumed he was an environmentalist in the along the lines of the people who throws a soup on band.
Speaker 6: Okay there all right, Yeah, I'm like, okay, give me okay, this is not that weird.
Speaker 1: Okay, give me twenty examples.
Speaker 6: Give me twenty other stories where somebody chopped a head off a whale that was beached. Okay, never mind, give me tea stories. Oh you can't do Okay, give me three stories. Okay, you can only give me one.
Speaker 1: Huh. But it's not weird, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's just an outdoorsman.
Speaker 3: Well, and also it's hunting. It's normal, that's not hunting.
Speaker 2: That's okay, you know what I mean? Did he do with the whale head? Like? I still want to know that, right, But yeah, I will agree. Falconry is cool. Yeah, the rest somebody who can somebody who can hunt with a hawk like as his partner is cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That person does not need to pick up bear cubs off the side of the road and then like transport them to Central Park or chop the head off a whale and like have to tow it oozing. Like brain matter that's back to the fucking city.
Speaker 3: Okay, it wasn't brain matter, it was inner the amount offied just and blood borne.
Speaker 6: Pathogens that you are pasted as somebody as a hunter. And you know what else does falcons big boy from outcasts And you know what, he ain't never chopped off no whales head.
Speaker 3: Right cut to like a new story. I know, right e I g daddy, fact he's really out here chopping the whales head off. But like too, is like I think I think hummingbirds are cool, but I don't go searching for like their little dead bodies so I can like eat them later or whatever the fuck. And also, like, is subjecting your kids to having like rotting whale innerds like splash on them a love language that I missed?
Speaker 2: You just feels he's an outdoorsman, Miles, Yes, when.
Speaker 3: About like, oh man, he's like liberals probably never even go been on a hike or been anywhere. It's like, bro, have you been to any liberal quote city, any kind of hiking that's have you been there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It's all these people are hiking' that's they're out there. But again I don't know if that connects either. So like this constant like frame of like agrarian versus urban is getting so out of hand, like in order to normalize this ship, like we're getting takes like stealing dead bear cubs and chainsawing whaleheads is normal. If your kid cries, If your kid cries because he loves you, you are a shitty father, because that's normal for us non city folk.
Speaker 2: It's like, what the what are you even saying?
Speaker 1: My man, my man?
Speaker 6: That just just the idea that, yeah, it's it's so ridiculous. I'm also wondering even with RFK fans, Well, I'm like, boyd, I thought he was your anti establishment dude, like he's fucked the system, anti establishment and the man literally sold out for a job. And yad o, y'allo think nothing about that that he just gonna he just sold out, like he's he sold out.
Speaker 2: Right like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, this is the definition.
Speaker 6: This is the definition of selling out. That's what he did, right, That's what it means.
Speaker 2: Truly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm putting my fucking hole. I'm putting my whole. I'm putting my sword down to join you.
Speaker 1: If you give me this job, I'll stop doing it. That's selling out. That's what that means like.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, conservatism is such a weird fit for his fans. Yeah, and he's such a weird fit for conservatives.
Speaker 1: It's so bizarre because yeah, you're like, here's another pretzel have to turn myself into to defend this dude that five minutes ago you was like, he bast you crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they're both lying to themselves and claiming to be anti establishment. Absolutely that. I guess that's where the overlap is. Yeah, well, Prop, what a pleasure having you on the dailye geist as always love you. Where can people find you? Follow you? Hear you all that could?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Man, prop hip hop dot com rolling out a ton of music. I got a book.
Speaker 6: The Hood Politics Podcast is like really focus, We've been really trying to step our game up and yeah, so prop hip Hop and you can follow the Hood Politics Pod at Hood Politics Pod on all the socials, do like weekly breakdowns on my social and then uh yeah episode every Wednesday.
Speaker 1: It's so good.
Speaker 2: Everybody go check it out if you haven't already. If you haven't already, though, I don't really trust you. What are you doing exactly? Is there a work of media that you've been enjoyed?
Speaker 6: Man, I've actually, like honestly shout out the Instagram algorithm.
Speaker 1: It's been throwing me some some bangers. I can't dude.
Speaker 6: Ace Vance has been or Ace Vain has been cracking me up the la minute. I'm pretty sure y'all hit to those. But my favorite right now is canice K. He does this thing called black Facts, and it is He's got like the the CB four coofy you know, on his head right, and two of the bangers are he goes black facts.
Speaker 1: You know, what's black as hell?
Speaker 6: Having a case of ginger ale in the medicine cabinet.
Speaker 1: Here's everything.
Speaker 6: Yes, And then the second banger is about Ferry. He was like, there's another you know as black as hell. You know it's black as hell. It's going in, going in the house and turning off the lights in the rooms that ain't nobody in right when you're a guest somebody else's house and guilty because guilty, ho, y'all ain't nobody in your turning off y'all lights?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have our parents' voices ringing the absolutely are you paying the electrical bills?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh nope, turn off all the lights?
Speaker 2: Yep, you do it when you leave a bathroom like a public rest, turn off the light. Yeah, nobody's in there.
Speaker 3: Or you go to the breakers because there's no light switch for a turn off to.
Speaker 1: Get black as hell everybody even in this part of.
Speaker 2: The word.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you better leave that kitchen light on them over the stove.
Speaker 1: That's the only one that don't count.
Speaker 2: Miles Where can people find you as their working media you've been enjoying?
Speaker 3: Oh man, there's actually been a lot of media I've been enjoying. But first you can find me at Miles of Ground, Twitter and Instagram. You can find Jack and I on the Basketball podcast to.
Speaker 1: Myles and Jack.
Speaker 3: I'm at Boost East He's and I'm also on four twenty fiance talking ninety day Fiance.
Speaker 1: There's a man.
Speaker 3: Okay, I got I got three first one at Prawn Underscore tweeted whenever I get envious because someone I know scored a big career win, and I take a deep breath and remind myself that although I deserve it more and would do a better job, they probably got it by nefarious means that I would never stoop. That's how you keep it together. Another one from at Cobra Stan Guy tweeted, enough time has passed, nine to eleven should be a chance to get some tremendous savings.
Speaker 2: I got that one too, And.
Speaker 3: Then the last one, who is at who is fabo said no, like rock and gospel are the same thing. Put any praise and worship instrumental on underneath this, and church is going up, and the guy put on like this gospel music under Zachdale a Rocca from raised against the machine doing killing in the name of and just listening to it like this is so wild.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, Oh my god, you want Sue's really messing me up right now?
Speaker 1: Took me out. Yeah, I'm very uncomfortable right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's that's about right.
Speaker 2: You can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore. O'Brien tweet I've been enjoying in addition to the idea that we need to have nine to eleven sales now, we need to close. We're close.
Speaker 1: Come on, just let it make it happen.
Speaker 2: Skyler Higley tweeted, Hey, honey, remember the conversation we had earlier this week. Well, everyone on Reddit says you're the asshole. That's gotta be a weird conversation.
Speaker 3: Oh my God, Yeah, there's that one in there's another one a I O am I overreacting that it has a similar thing where you can tell I feel like because sometimes people write those posts like help me settle a debate, yeah, and you're like, oh, you are coming back to somebody with this.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore Obrian. You can find us on Twitter at Daily Zeitgeist. We're at the Daily Zeitgeist on Instagram. We have a Facebook fan page and a website, Daily zeigeist dot com, where we post our episodes. End our footnote, we link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode, as well as a song that we think you might enjoy. Miles, what is a song that you think the people might enjoy?
Speaker 3: I think it's all about Look, I'm just trying to keep my musical vibrations very relaxed.
Speaker 1: It's very calm.
Speaker 3: There's this track from a band I don't I can't find much background on them.
Speaker 1: They're called Mave and Dave, and.
Speaker 3: I think this track must be from like the early eighties, late seventies or something, and based on the compilation albums, I've seen their music pop up on other things. I'm gonna wager that they're from the Caribbean, West Indies somewhere like that. But this track is called You Are Delicious, and it's just such a nice, laid back like like I don't know, I don't know how to describe it, like soft rock, but much funkier because it's it's obviously got that flavor to it, and I just I picture it as like loading music for a very nice ethereal video game or something like that, but with flavor. So this is made and Dave with You Are Delicious, Yes, a.
Speaker 2: Leg off to that in the footnote. These Zeitgeist is the production of my Heart Radio. For more podcasts from my Heart Radio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts wherever you listen to your favorite shows. That is gonna do it for us this morning, back this afternoon to tell you what is trending and we will talk to you all them.
Speaker 1: Bye bye doses