Speaker 1: Word with me here, you know, BT, she was so low shout a oct no real call what we see?
Speaker 2: Whole game?
Speaker 1: Ready about the boot something? Oh, you can't stand on their own, Susie. I already know you can't involved with me because up with the squad of me they get in they called me love love Love, he.
Speaker 3: Love. Ball Alert Welcome to the ball Alert Show. Podcasts available everywhere you get your podcast. Please continue to like, subscribe, and share YouTube page at ball Alert TV. I go by the name of.
Speaker 2: Ferrari simonth I go by the name you know, BT.
Speaker 4: See what up?
Speaker 2: That's the order to building way. What's up?
Speaker 3: We're trying to get you up here for a month.
Speaker 4: I'm happy to be here now.
Speaker 3: You know you've been.
Speaker 2: You've been ju concert.
Speaker 4: I did a little mini world tour, you know, on the road a minute.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you said you was tired after the Beyonce consterer What about that show made made people so tired?
Speaker 6: Because you ain't the first one I heard that from?
Speaker 4: It was a party. I was on my feet the whole time, from the moment Beyonce hit the stage, I did not sit down. Like it was such a good energy, Like I just the whole time. It was a whole experience. She did amazing. I was saying, crazy, we just she was just born, like just killing it with her mom. It's like an iconic thing to watch, like, it's beautiful.
Speaker 3: We don't get in your business a little bit. Okay, good business though.
Speaker 7: We'll be right back with more of the Baller Alert Show. You're listening to a special edition of the baller Alert Show.
Speaker 4: What's up, y'all? It's your girl dadsy R and you are now tuned into the baller Alert Show.
Speaker 3: Where's There's there from.
Speaker 4: DA's or was born in Saint Louis, but I was raised in Savannah, Georgia.
Speaker 6: Really really Okay.
Speaker 4: St. Louis is going right now right, it's a whole bunch of artists, female artists to be artists. Let's be very clear. Coming out of Saint Louis. It's amazing to see sexy red big boss bed like they doing over there. And dude, did you.
Speaker 6: Ever have sexy reds or big Boss bet he was there?
Speaker 4: No, I never met them. I didn't. I didn't grow up up in Saint Louis like I was more soa going every summer because my whole family live there, Like my roots are in Saint Louis, but yeah.
Speaker 3: And who's in Savannah.
Speaker 4: Nobody's in there Savannah no more. It was just like my main core family like me and my brother's my.
Speaker 8: Mom and then your your your other families is all from Saint Louis. So have you met Sexy Read and all of them?
Speaker 4: But my cousins have like my cousins and stuff. Yeah, but you personally know.
Speaker 6: Y'all got to do a song together.
Speaker 4: We should. I love her, like her whole, like dynamic. I love her. She's just authentic.
Speaker 8: I feel like Saint Louis, like the female rappers like all kind of have like the same personality, just like yeah, like just that I don't care.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do what I want to do, like I'm.
Speaker 4: A attitude because it's like where we come from. You know, it's not common that you reach these certain points in life. So it's like when you get there, it's like I'm here, I'm gonna do what I want to do, and this is just how it is.
Speaker 2: You know, I respect it.
Speaker 3: Do you rep Saint Louis or where do you rep? Where you're from?
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, Saint Louis. I always say, like I was born in Saint Louis, raised in Savannah. It's like I can't just say fuck Saint Louis, you know what I mean. I can't just remove it from my life. So it's like, yeah, like that's where my roots are from. Like my court, my mom's side, and my dad's side is from Saint Louis.
Speaker 3: Where did Atlanta come into play?
Speaker 4: I moved to Atlanta. I didn't move around so much, y'all. It's like we can go down memory lane. So born in Saint Louis, then I moved to Michigan City, Indiana. My mom was a single mom, like she just went wherever her heart told her to go. So after Indiana, we moved to Atlanta, and I was in Atlanta from like third grade to sixth grade. Then I moved to Savannah and I stayed in Savannah up until like high school. So I feel like at Savannah played like the core in my upbringing, you know, at my personality, everything about me like was made in Savannah.
Speaker 6: To me, is that where you met Jada?
Speaker 4: Ye? Did y'all met in seventh grade? Yeah?
Speaker 3: That's your best eat.
Speaker 4: That's my sister, my sister.
Speaker 3: So okay, So did you go back to Atlanta though after high school life, So what happened after high school?
Speaker 4: So after high school I went back in Atlanta Saint Louis for a little bit. Then my mom wanted to move to Texas. I didn't stay in Texas for long at all.
Speaker 3: Honestly, really have been everywhere.
Speaker 4: I have been everywhere. But then I found myself back in Atlanta in twenty nineteen. Why because Atlanta's just the place to be. I feel like home. I felt like I could work better here. I was more inspired, motivated to just get up and chase my dreams whatever I wanted to do at that point in life, because I really didn't know in twenty nineteen what I wanted to do for.
Speaker 8: So you told your mama, like, boh, I'm going back to Atlanta, Mama, you can go live in Alaska wherever you want to go.
Speaker 4: I packed my suitcase and I didn't even like no, I wasn't never coming back home. I packed my suitcase and I just left. And my high school boyfriend at the time he lived in Atlanta so like me, and was living together for a long time until I just got my own apartment. But it's like I just bought everything new. I left everything behind, like I started fresh, and I loved that I did that because it's like I didn't overthink it, I didn't think too deep. I just went with what my heart told me to do. And it's like, I'm just not going back to Texas. I'm not going back.
Speaker 5: So when did desdyor become like popular to the social media community because we just started seeing you everywhere.
Speaker 6: What was that moment?
Speaker 4: Well, Daisier used to be I'm Gorgeous. My Instagram name was I'm gorgeous, So everybody knew me from like I'm gorgeous, and I kind of had like a bus since high school, Like I had a bus for a long time. A lot of people knew me. I sold lip gloss, like I just used to hustle a lot, but I also worked a nine to five. I had worked at CVS. But I was just always ambitious and just unique and different. I always like put myself on the internet, just doing anything that came to my mind. And my friendship with Jada, like we always was known for our friendship and stuff. So from there Solip Glass, then I started selling clothes. I just did a lot of different things and then I myself doing music, and.
Speaker 3: I used to go with the music music.
Speaker 4: I started professionally doing it in twenty nineteen when I moved to Atlanta.
Speaker 3: That was the Atlanta move That was because you know, some people moved to It was a reason.
Speaker 4: I moved to Atlanta, But it was a part of the reason because I didn't know if I really really wanted to do music. Like the more I started to practice with it, the more I fell in love with it. Because at first I was just doing a little freestyle videos and stuff in the car, and like people will always tell me, like, you need to do music, Like my dad was like, you need to do music, and I'm like, no, Like I don't want to do music. So yeah, it was a part of the reason.
Speaker 6: When was that first viral moment that you had of doing your music.
Speaker 4: I did a freestyle to Young Dolf preach RP to him. Yeah, I did a freestyle to one of his songs when I was in high school ninth grade.
Speaker 6: Is that the confirmation that you needed to say, I.
Speaker 4: Need to do this. No, I was really just having fun, Like I was good at it, but like I was really just having fun. I didn't I wasn't really taking it serious. It was just something I knew how to do and I just was doing it. It wasn't until I made my first song and I like first started getting in a studio because my dad put me in a studio first, Like he set up my studio time that. Yeah, he did everything. He like connected the dots for me, found the people, engineered everything, and like I just had to show up and I kind of like fell in love with how it made me feel expressing and just making music. So from there, that's when I knew, like, okay, this is for me, Like I like how I feel doing this.
Speaker 8: So when could you tell the like your popularity started growing online.
Speaker 4: From music when I it was twenty twenty. Yeah, twenty twenty was like my most impactful year, I feel like because we had that time where we had to sit down during the pandemic and it just gave me so much time to really focus on myself and lock in, Like we had nothing but time with ourselves. So I was coming up with so I sold Weaginner products like I was just a hustler, Like I was in grind mode and I locked in with my music, built my team around me. Like my friend she was very creative. So I'm like, Okay, you're my creative director. You're gonna put these videos together. And then my other homeboy, he was like, I'm like, you my manager, you gonna handle this for me, like and we about to get this done and we're gonna do this. I did my first big video shoot in Atlanta during the pandemic, and it brought out so many people. It was for my song talk to Me, and I feel like that's when I really created like a huge buzz, like really really big. And that's from there, It's like my team grew even more. I found videographers and then I started taking them everywhere with me, so it's like they were capturing my content, capturing me grow. Like everything just hand in hand, like the recording process, the video process, and everything was just real organic at a point, like everything was just really really organic and I was just doing whatever made me feel good.
Speaker 3: So when does the infamous line tell Dad's made me some wo like say noodles and because yeah, I just had some shrimp Raymond last night.
Speaker 4: That's why he's saying.
Speaker 5: We're talking about feature for those who don't know, and that was a popular relationship for you.
Speaker 6: How did that relationship change your life?
Speaker 4: It really did it change? Well?
Speaker 5: I mean, like I guess a lot of more people knew because he was mentioning you in song.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, uh, I got a lot of I mean people people do we dated, But like it didn't necessarily change my life.
Speaker 2: Like did your popularity grow after?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: But I mean Hay has come it did, like widden a crowd for like opinionated people in my life. Like everybody just think they know everything since that relationship, Like they just think they know my life. So how did you meet him? Now you meet everybody on the socials?
Speaker 6: Did you go after him?
Speaker 4: Or I'm not baby? I got chos, I didn't do no chasing.
Speaker 3: Yeah did we Did we ever get any collab records?
Speaker 1: Or no?
Speaker 3: That's probably never gonna come out.
Speaker 4: We have a song, but is it gonna come out? I don't know. I got a song, a lot of songs with a lot of people that I don't know.
Speaker 3: Are you sign You're fully independent? Are you thinking about one day?
Speaker 4: I enjoy being independent. I'm not biased to signing, Like I think I do want to sign eventually one day. But I handle everything pretty good myself.
Speaker 2: You got labels calling anybody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's like it just got to be the right situation, you know what I mean, Like I done came so far on my own, and my lawyer always tell me, like, don't forget what you built by yourself. So when you decide, it's just got to be the right opportunity because you ain't like I ain't really like super needy, you know what I mean, Like, God bless me with all this is like I ain't gotta just sell my soul for anything.
Speaker 3: So is that's the or single?
Speaker 4: There's the or is single? Right now? That's the r is single?
Speaker 3: Her eye on anybody.
Speaker 4: Who got their eyes on days?
Speaker 3: Who got your So there's nobody that you're entertaining at the moment.
Speaker 4: Oh no, nobody entertaining at the moment.
Speaker 6: Would you ever circle back to anybody?
Speaker 4: Maybe? Yeah, I mean why not? You know, it's like nothing wrong with the old fling.
Speaker 8: Okay, very funny you are.
Speaker 3: So what what would you look for in the guy? Like what what would a guy have to do to get your attention? Because you're busy?
Speaker 4: I feel like a guy has to just be very intentional with what he wants.
Speaker 3: Like I could only be a could it be a girl too, or no.
Speaker 4: Guy, Okay, he has to be very intentional, like a godfairing man who just is sure of himself, you know, don't come over here trying to run my life and make me insecure and all of that. Yeah, just very intentional, know what he wants and know how to handle me. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Are you like a love person? Like do you like do you love love? Like you like flowers and like a hopeless, hopeless romantic Yeah, I love love.
Speaker 4: I love romanticize and everything. Like me and my friends were just talking about it on vacation. We just went to Antiga and everything. We was like, oh yeah, this would be a cute like vacation like everything we just related it to, like oh yeah, I can see me and my man doing this. We so delusional, but like we do that a lot, and it's like we are really like lover girls.
Speaker 3: Do you ever see yourself as being a mom one day?
Speaker 4: Yeah, eventually, I think probably like mid thirties. Yeah, it's like about me right now. I got nephews, you know, and watching my friends raised kids. It's like, yeah, when you want to be a while, I would love to be a wife, a wife to a man who is ready to be a husband. Okay, you know because these men out here these.
Speaker 5: Days speaking of being on vacation. You was on vacation with your bestie, right, yeah. And then I scene that you guys went viral for her saying she felt like summer, Mmm, I.
Speaker 4: Don't really like to be on my mother's head hold like some about like some walk up. But she didn't mean any shade by that, dish. No, she didn't mean no shade by that. Like she literally we was drunk as fuck. She had faced and she like, I'm about to be on my head. Like it was like, bitch, I could I could relate if anything, I'm about to be on my head. Yeah, we ain't no shady queen.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Why do people always seem to bring up Jamie? It seems like they just bring her and the ship that's.
Speaker 4: A vibrant person, and you know when you just this vibrant person and you just you, like you on this high frequency, sometimes the DEVI will just try to throw curveballs at you all the time, like it's a very negative world. So I feel like they just can't take her. Sometimes the Internet is very low vibrational a lot, and sometimes they do piss us off because it's like they kind of like force you to defend yourself, like I'm over here in my world, Like we're over here in our world and we were good, and they just will try to like just throw you in some ship.
Speaker 3: Like when you read comments and do you look at shit?
Speaker 4: Sometimes not really? Sometimes sometimes you read dms. Mmm, that's how you got future. I've been skimming seeing what's going on in now sometimes.
Speaker 3: Okay, So where do you see yourself in the future? So is RAP a goal of yours to accomplish at a high level?
Speaker 4: RAP is definitely a goal of mine to a coomplished at a high level. But I am so good at many things, Like I'm diving deep into the fashion world. I'm doing some design, thank you. It's like I'm doing some more designing like hopefully launched my brand really soon and acting, just a lot of different things. So acting, what you guys took acting classes? I got this audition for a p Valley. I felt like I really could have, like really like out did the role if I would have had a little more experience. I'm like, you know what, if I'm gonna do something, I'm gonna do it to my best ability. So yeah, but yeah, I got a lot of things I want to check off my list priority RBG Merch Merch, and then I want to go into like a more personal line.
Speaker 3: Everybody, everybody, everybody.
Speaker 4: Well you you talking about the like the trucker hats. Yeah no not that's r G. That's it's so similar, but no, not that correct me please IRBG Merch is Rich Bitch Gang.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, that's your gang.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's that's I should have brought you some. But yeah, it's basically right, I got y'all. It's basically just like my whole thing. Like with my music, I manifest a lot, Like I feel like I really manifested my life. Like from when I first made talk to Me, Rich Bitch Don't Play, I was just speaking like a lot of things over my life. So that's where like Rich Bitch Gang came into play, and like I made these cups. They said rich juice cause you just got to be real intentional with what you're doing, Like we're drinking everything expensive right, but no, we can put this in that cut but so expensive ass water. But yeah, so that's like where it came from. So I want to just take that to another level with my merge and then do something more personal like but I feel like before I do something really really personal, I want to explore with the design and for other brands, Like right now, I designed to collab with Melissa someone. She's a black own swim line. She's on a whole bunch of different websites, but like, I designed a swim thing for her and that's released. Then closer to my birthday, it's a Scorpio collection or a second Scorpio, and I'm doing a couple other things with a lot of other people.
Speaker 5: Speaking of scorpios, real quick, there's a scorpio who's kind of upset with you.
Speaker 6: His name is Kenny Burns. Do you know him?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I've heard of him. I do I know? He made what he the video?
Speaker 3: He did?
Speaker 4: You know you guys, I didn't even know. I thought it was my assistant handing me to Mike because let me just get you out of backstory. So the party was super packed. It was super packed. It was a lot of people there. I got mad anxiety, like it was just a lot going on. So the stage was crowded and Larry wanted all of the people he booked to come to the stage. So I didn't know I was gonna have to go to the stage. So I'm like, oh my goodness, I'm freaking out. I'm okay, I don't want to want to go on the stage. Fuck. So we walked to the stage. You don't have to go back to the seat because something happened. It was something at the stage security was tripping whatever. So we go back to my section and then like they stopped the party. He stopped the party and was like, y'all let daszyor through. So I'm like in my heart hand again, like fuck, Like everybody's staring at me, and it's like I should be used to this, but I don't know, Like I just I just was tripping. Yeah, So I go on stage. I'm like, oh my goodness. So I'm just like tunnel, I don't see anything. When I just go into that mold, It's like I don't see anything. I just see what's in front of me. So as he's trying to hand it to me, I didn't even see him. I just like pushed it and it was like no shade.
Speaker 2: To him, Like, so you didn't see when he was handing you to mic, I.
Speaker 4: Didn't see him I was just I did not see see him. I didn't see him like I didn't look at I didn't like look at him and say no, like you know what I mean, and the video you even see like I didn't even look to the left.
Speaker 2: I just went like that, Yeah, that's what I That's what I noticed. That's why I went.
Speaker 3: I felt that way too. I felt you was just like you didn't really know.
Speaker 4: It wasn't like an intentional and I probably should have paid more attention, but like it wasn't like no shades. I didn't mean no disrespect.
Speaker 5: Well you know how y'all grpios can be. So he was just really upset about that.
Speaker 4: So he has Garbiel. Oh, yeah, yeah, I'm not. I mean, that's what I'm saying, Like I meant no disrespect. I'm not. I mean, I'm not a bit.
Speaker 7: We'll be right back with more of The Baller Alert Show. You're listening to a special edition of The Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 4: What's up, y'all, it's your girl, Dad's de r and you are now tuned into the Baller Alert.
Speaker 3: What did your name come from?
Speaker 2: Dan's de Or?
Speaker 4: I had a YouTube channel and I was trying to find something that like really resonated with me, that like was easily thought about. So I like fashion. I've always liked fashion, and this was really before I was into like really like heavy into designer and stuff like that. But the yor just sounded good.
Speaker 3: It's like your name Desiree or something.
Speaker 4: Destiny, Destiny, that's your real name, Destiny.
Speaker 2: That's a good rap name.
Speaker 4: Dan's Yeah, It's like it went cool at first it was just my YouTube name and then everybody just just stuck with Everybody likedzzy or like people say it so naturally.
Speaker 5: I'm like, what is your advice for us some entrepreneurs looking up to you and like, man, I want to go that route.
Speaker 4: Focus on yourself, like never get too caught up in everything around you, and know what you want and don't stop until you get that because everything is possible, and put God first.
Speaker 6: Have you become a millionaire already?
Speaker 4: I feel like I touched a millionaire? Definitely?
Speaker 6: What was that first million?
Speaker 4: Like it don't really feel like anything, because it's like once you get there, you want more, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Was it hard to get there?
Speaker 4: Or Yeah? Take a lot of time and a lot of saving and a lot of work, and you gotta manage your money, you know. And right now, I feel like I'm at a point where I'm trying to invest so I can like flip, like make way more.
Speaker 6: Than I ever read smart investments and stuff like.
Speaker 3: You're just saving right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and spending and saving and spending and saving.
Speaker 2: Wheping it real though.
Speaker 8: Yeah, some people will get up here in line and say, oh, yeah, I'm invested in this and.
Speaker 3: That, and I don't know.
Speaker 4: I can't lie. You're spending go to clothes, my family, traveling, my music, just me and my family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're self funded as far as your music go funded. That's very difficult.
Speaker 4: It's very difficult. But I feel like money management, you know, like you got to put something up. You gotta just gotta manage your money.
Speaker 3: So you're paying for your own video shoot, you're paying for hair and makeup, you're paying for travel.
Speaker 4: My own clothes. I don't pull clothes. I pay for my own clothes, my own makeup, my own hair. I pay my manager and my assistant, my everybody, everybody get paid by me.
Speaker 2: Family.
Speaker 4: They already calling.
Speaker 2: You said you touched a million here.
Speaker 4: No, my family. I love my family, But yeah, that's they ass give me a headache. But that's another story for another day.
Speaker 5: So you're doing the music and you you said you have your own lip gloss line.
Speaker 4: Still no, not still, that's like one of the first businesses I actually did myself.
Speaker 6: What other businesses do you have currently that are active for you?
Speaker 4: I got my merch but I put it on pause because I want to just like revamp my jogging suits, my sweatsuits, my flash my cups, like I just want to take it to another level. So that's why I said, like, yeah, yeah, So I took a break with that because I feel like when I try to like split myself into too many things, it's hard to give everything my awe. So, like I said, this year, I was just gonna dedicate to the designing for other people brands, like the behind the scenes of that, Like how how it is being a creative director for other people. So yeah, that's kind of what I'm doing right now.
Speaker 6: Has that been lucrative for you being a creative director?
Speaker 4: It's new, it's new, but I like it. I'm still learning the ins and outs, but I think it's definitely something I could see myself doing.
Speaker 6: What does that consist of.
Speaker 4: Meetings like the drawing board, picking fabrics, picking prints, find the designs, looking for inspiration, traveling, and just like with designing, it's like you find inspiration in anything, like I can be in Greece like oh my goodness, Like I could see a whole collection based around this lounge. You know what I mean. So it's just about find the inspiration and putting it into a thing.
Speaker 3: Question back to the music real quick? Do you are we going to have like an album of project yes, tape?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: I don't know if I want to drop another I just dropped the EP in September, then we dropped Stone Cold in October, so I think I would want to come another single and then just from there, see what speaks to me? If I want to do like another EP album or whatever.
Speaker 2: Anybody that you want to collab with.
Speaker 4: I love name, I always say that in every interview, Like I love Jennaiko, I would love to collaborate with her.
Speaker 8: What about a female rapper, because female rappers are running the game right now, y'all got the torch female rapper.
Speaker 4: I like sexy, I like flow, I love every female rapper, like everybody doing a thing. That's another thing I really love right now is it's like a whole field of women, like you barely even see any guys, Like it's a new female rapper every game. It really is like it used to not be that much roal for us, and now it's just like we taking up all the space.
Speaker 2: I'm not a hater.
Speaker 8: I'm loving this music that's coming out these females because I did not think female music will be hitting like this in the club.
Speaker 4: Music.
Speaker 6: Really, I mean people, you got good artists and you got bad artists.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 5: I don't feel like it's a gender that makes it better or worse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's room for everybody.
Speaker 3: Do you ever sing a little bit? Because I know sometimes some females have a little notes in them.
Speaker 4: I got a little raspy voice that people love. So it's like I play with like the melodics, but like like R and B, like notes and stuff.
Speaker 8: I don't know she thinking about Sometimes specific voice can holler like a.
Speaker 3: Mom and you be like damn that I can't.
Speaker 4: Really like my voice don't really go to yes like a real monotone.
Speaker 5: Like I feel like we need a Saint Louis collabed you Sexy Red and Big Boss Fit I think so too.
Speaker 4: I'm not sexy red big boss. Hit me up. Girls, let's.
Speaker 2: Did we learn about that points?
Speaker 6: We appreciate you for stopping by Before we get out of here. We got a pep talk Withstyor Hey.
Speaker 4: What's up y'all? Insh your girl dasty r and I just wanted to come on here today and say, in this fast moving, fast paced, negative world, do things that's refreshing to your soul. Put God first, read your Bible, write in your dream and know, do things that feel good to you and stay focused.
Speaker 7: Ballerl can't get enough of baller Alert.
Speaker 2: Follow us on all social
Speaker 7: Media platforms at baller Alerts blog, on to baller alert dot com