Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is Verdict with Senator Ted Cruz Ben Ferguson with you, Senator. We've got a lot to talk about, including new possible threats against this country from terrorist organizations. We also have this just total insane moment for the cameras of a documentary with Hunter Biden coming to Washington. We're going to deal with that and then walking out, then trying to have a press conference.
Speaker 1: It was just a charade.
Speaker 2: But before we get to that, the story that will just make so many people frustrated and want to just throw something against their computer screen is the fact that doctor Anthony Fauci, he went behind closed doors and they asked him about social distancing. Now, this is a guy that shut down our entire economy, He shut down our schools, he shut down our businesses, and they asked him about social distancing and that random six foot rule and his words, and I'm quoting Senator, it sort of just appeared. Really that's how they came up with the science that we were supposed to follow.
Speaker 1: Your I mean your reaction.
Speaker 3: Look, it's infuriating, and I think doctor Fauci is the most dangerous, the most damaging and dishonest bureaucrat. Our nation's history has ever seen Anthony Fauci's eighty three years old and the damage he did during the COVID vaccine he got You know, there's an old line about drug dealers, don't get high on your own supply. He got high on his own supply, and he believed, he believed in what he was saying, but he didn't care if it was true or not. He was engaged in politics. It was about power.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: We've talked on this podcast in a number of times about my brand new book, Unwoke, How to Defeat Cultural Marxism in America. There's an entire chapter in Unwoke that has focused on science, and it's focused on the politicization of science. That science and during COVID medical science becoming a political endeavor rather than being based on actual data and evidence. So how this became public His doctor Fauci gave closed door testimony to the House Select Committee on the coronavirus pandemic, and he said a number of things. He said, what you just pointed out When he was asked about the six foot rule, he said, quote it it sort of just appeared the hell does that mean? It sort of just appeared. You made it up. Look on masks, and I go through this at length in the book on Woke on Masks. When Sylvia Burwell, who was the Secretary of Health and Human Services under Obama, when she asked, Hey, should I wear a mask? He said, in writing at the beginning of COVID, No, you shouldn't wear a mask. Mask don't really do anything. They're not effective against this virus. Don't wear it. And then just a couple of months later, boom, everyone must wear a mask or you're thrown off an air, your ban from public society, and you're killing people. I mean, it became so overstated, and he was also asked He was also asked about the lab Lee hypothesis. Now, one of the things I'm most proud of this podcast we did in March and April of twenty twenty, right at the beginning of COVID. We did two full episodes laying out all of the evidence back then that the COVID virus escaped from a Chinese government lab. I think as early as March of twenty twenty that evidence was clear. I think it is overwhelmingly likely that the COVID virus escaped from the Wuhan Institute of Virology. I also think it is quite likely, not as overwhelming. It hasn't been demonstrated as conclusively, but I think it is more likely than not that the COVID virus was manufactured in that Chinese government lab. That they started with a naturally occurring virus, and then they engage in gain A function research to change the virus, to make it more deadly, to make it more transmissible, to make it easier to target humans. And we know and this again I lay out in great length in the book Unwoke that doctor Fauci asked Mark Zuckerberg at Facebook, will you suppress anyone saying that this virus came from a Chinese government lab? And Facebook was more than happy to do so. And now a couple of years later, Fauci is is all but admitted that there's real evidence this came from a Chinese government lab.
Speaker 2: I want to go back to the six foot and then we'll get into the Wuhan part, because I do think it's important that we break this down a little bit for people. I was envisioning and I was trying to figure out in my mind, I'm like, all right, how would you have come up with you know, remember these people we're saying, follow the science, and how would.
Speaker 1: You come up with a six foot rule?
Speaker 2: And there's part of me center that thinks there was some people in a room at NIH and they're like, all right, we need to come up with some regulations here. We need to come up with something it looks proactive. And they're like, all right, well, what if we just told everybody to stand further apart from each other? And they're like, all right, well, how many feet? Who's got a ruler? All right, well, you stand three feet apart? No, that looks too close. All right, what does four feet apart look like? Now that still looks a close. How about five? Now, let's make it six. Six seems like it looks like you're far enough apart from the other person that somehow it seems like we know what we're doing. The scary part is there's a pretty good chance that's exactly what happened. Yeah, and then they were telling us you had to follow the science.
Speaker 1: They just made this crap up. They had no idea what they were doing.
Speaker 3: Look, that's exactly right, And there's no basis for six feet being the magic number for a virus. Now, look, I'll give them a little bit of great At the time the COVID pandemic started, people were scared and they didn't know what they were dealing with. And there are at least some people, there's some government doctors who were trying to be helpful and trying to figure out rules. And what actually made common sense, particularly when this thing was started, it is to engage in protective steps for people who were vulnerable. We saw COVID the people who were very elderly, people who had significant immuno deficiencies, They were vulnerable. It made sense to protect the vulnerable, particularly at the outset of this. What didn't make sense is to become just obsessive tyrants about masks, about COVID vaccines and so. Look, I can understand when they're trying to say, okay, what might help. And there was some desire and a reasonable desire to reopen society, like any rational person wanted to reopen society and saying, okay, how do we do this? Maybe some separation, you can understand how you get to that. But what Fauci did the way he did this is he closed himself in a self righteous arrogance. What he said in one interview, he said, I am the science. When you question me, you are questioning the science. And actually in the book Unwoke, I entitled the chapter on science, I don't know actually call it science. I call it the science and the definitive article, I mean it was it was you needed to have a chorus of angels every time he said the science you needed all and it was it was the self righteousness and the tyranny is what is so infuriating. And he hasn't backed away from that one iota.
Speaker 2: All right, real quick, though, let's talk about your finances. It's twenty twenty four and a lot of us are trying to get our fire finances in order.
Speaker 1: There are some great news for homeowners.
Speaker 2: Interest rates have dropped and are now in the fives, a lot lower than what they were last year. If you've been buried in high interest credit card debt, now's the time to break free. American Financing can help you access the cash in your home to pay off your high interest debt. Last year, their salary based mortgage consultants help customers save an average of eight hundred and fifty four dollars a month. That's like giving yourself a ten thousand dollar raise. What a way to start the new year off. And if you start today, you may be able to delay two mortgage payments. Call American Financing today eight and eight six seven five forty nine. That's eight and eight six seven five forty nine Americanfinancing dot net MLS eighteen twenty three thirty four mls Consumer access dot org API are for rates in the five start at six point four to zero.
Speaker 1: For well qualified borrowers.
Speaker 2: Call eight and eight six seven five forty nine for details about credit costs and terms. Let's remind people if you brought up the Wuhan theory, which was actually not a crazy theory, there was a lot of intel that was coming out that was talking about cell phone data from that area where the lockdowns initially started in China were right there. How there was no cell phone being used and pinging within the building, which you meant that there was probably some sort of issue inside the building because there was no cell phones in the building. There was a lot of things that pointed to evidence that this came from the Wuhan inseudivirology. And if you or I or anyone else, and there's many that may be listening to the show that may have actually been a victim of this. If you put that out on social media, you were silent, shut down, and your account was even taken away from you, depending on if you had too many strikes that you mentioned Wan and they said and the federal government went to them as you mentioned, and said, anyone that doesn't say what we want them to say, shut it down, shut them down, shut their accounts down. And that's exactly what they ended up doing.
Speaker 3: Well, look what we knew early on, the outbreak occurred in Wuhan, China. Where it occurred was nine miles away from the Wuhan Institute for Virology. Now, if you look at just the sheer statistical odds, the Wuhan Institute for Virology was a government lab that was studying viruses. One of the things it was studying was coronaviruses, and in fact, it was studying coronaviruses from bats. Now, mind you remember early on where they said COVID came from was a virus carried by bats. Now, those particular bats do not occur in Wuhan, China. The closest they occur natural is nine hundred miles away. But you know where those bats were, You know where the virus was in the Wuhan Institute for Virology. It was nine miles away. In the book Unwoke, I calculate the odds. The odds are less than one in ten thousand that you would have an outbreak of a virus of the same type being studied in the lab that just happened to be less than ten miles away from where they're studying. That was compelling, and we knew that at the outset. We also knew early on that there were multiple doctors and medical professionals who were hospitalized in November and December of twenty nineteen, right before the COVID pandemic broke out, and they were from the Wuhan Institute of Virology. That is compelling as well. And the behavior of our government was so infuriating because it didn't engage in rational, reasonable inquiry. Where did this come from? By the way, now several years later, the FBI has publicly concluded that they believe the virus came from the wuhunting Stude for Virology. But doctor Fauci has he ever once went on national television and said I'm sorry no, and he's so self righteous that those words could not come from his mouth.
Speaker 2: It's not just that they won't come from his mouth. There's also questions now about did he mislead or use another word, lie to Congress under oath on some of these issues when he was asked, well, compared to what he's talking about now, there's a lot of people asking will there ever be accountability? I'm going to ask you, I think I know the answer. Is there ever going to be accountability for anyone if they miss lead or flat out light to Congress?
Speaker 3: If you're on the Democratic side, you know there hasn't been in our lifetime. And I will say as long as it is the Biden Department of Justice. This Department of Justice is politicized, it's weaponized, and they have zero interest. I've asked the Attorney General, I've asked the Department of Justice, are you going to prosecute Anthony Fauci for lying to Congress under oath? That is a felony? And they just defiantly say we don't comment on investigations, which is their way of saying no, but it's also their way of saying I don't answer the American people, screw you. And that sadly is the view of Berrick Garland the DOJ, which brings me to story number two.
Speaker 2: Perfect segue here, Hunter Biden made a surprise appearance.
Speaker 1: It was clearly a stunt.
Speaker 2: The reason why I say it was a stunt is based in fact the Secret Service was there more than an hour before he showed up for this House Oversight Committee mark up hearing on holding him in contempt. We also know that the Democrats had poster boards made for his surprise appearance, so they clearly were in on it as well.
Speaker 1: And Hunter Biden.
Speaker 2: Showed up this House Oversight Committee mark up hearing on holding him in contempt. And the reason why I think he did it and knew he could do it and could show up in what many described as a shocking appearance at his own contempt hearing, is because he knows what you just mentioned that the DOJ is not going to prosecute him for of Congress charges, even though they did do it against every person get their hands on that was ready to Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump.
Speaker 2: But they will not hold the president's son accountable for his actions here. And that's the part that is I think the most disgusting about this. Let get me your initial reaction, then we'll dive more into the story about some of the questions he was asked as well at this committee hearing after he left.
Speaker 3: Look, Hunter Biden embodies the same arrogant contempt that doctor Fauci does. In both instance, they have the belief that they will never be held to account, that they can do whatever they want, that there are no consequences. Hunter Biden showed up just to say screw you to the Congress, but to say screw you to the American people that I'm the son of the President. I can do whatever i want. And he knows the Biden Department of Justice, they're going to mean no consequences. The arrogant contempt. And by the way, it's consistent. It is Hunter Biden's approach. It is Fauci's approach, approach, it is Garland's approach, It is Alejandra Majorcis's approach, it is Joe Biden's approach. This administration has a dripping contempt Number one for Congress, they do not believe any oversight is appropriate on anything. And number two for the American people, because look, if you're contemptuous to Congress, listen when I'm in a hearing, and I'm asking questions. What I'm trying to do, Ben, is ask the questions that I believe thirty million Texans want me to ask, ask the questions on behalf of the American people, and this administration believes it owes no answers whatsoever. Hunter showed up because he knew there would be no consequences. Now, frankly, I wish they'd said, Hunter, come to the table right now, let's question you right here. And now I wish they'd done that. And let's be clear. If you go back to last month, we did an extensive interview with James Comber. James Comer is doing a terrific job leading this investigation along with Jim Jordan. But we did a three part series with James Comber right before Christmas in which I urged him and I still believe the House should do this. Comber's committee wants Hunter to sit for a closed door deposition. I understand why a closed door deposition you can go into more detail, a lawyer can systematically walk through the facts, walk through the documents. It would be better to do it that way. Hunter is defying Congress and is going to be held in contempt. But in order for the contempt to be enforced, the Department of Justice has to prosecute it. They're not going to because Merrick Garland is a political hack, unfortunately, and that saddens me to say it, but it is how he's behaving. What I urged James Comer on this podcast to do as I said. Look, Hunter has claimed he will testify if it's at an open hearing. What I'm merging, House Republicans, do it, do it?
Speaker 1: Do it? Do it?
Speaker 3: Remember, Hunter Biden is not the target. Nobody would care about Hunter Biden's tragic life is if his name was Hunter Smith. The target of this investigation is Joe Biden because it is Joe Biden who is fundamentally corrupted, is corrupting the office of President of the United States. It is Joe Biden who, the evidence suggests, for years has made a business of selling favors from official government office. Now Hunter has been the bagman. Hunter has been the one going and shaking down fourgn oligarchs. But it is Joe Biden that is the target. And if the House continues to insist on the closed door deposition, they will waste all of twenty twenty four, Hunter can tie that up in litigation for the rest of the year. And by the way, I'm going to make a prediction right now, Ben, this is not what I like. My prediction is, in December of twenty twenty four, Joe Biden will pardon Hunter. Biden really, that's my prediction. He'll be after the election, very likely.
Speaker 1: Win or lose. You say, he'll do it no matter what win or lose.
Speaker 3: If Biden were to win, I think he'll delay the pardon until right before Hunter goes to jail. But if Biden is losing, I'd put the odds at ninety five percent that in December of this year, if Biden has just lost the general election, that he pardons his son and he gives him a scot free get out of jail pass. And so understand, Hunter's legal strategy is delay eleven months, delay eleven months, don't go to jail for eleven months, and then Daddy gives you get out of jail free card. And it's why the House needs to keep their eye on the ball and bring Hunter for the public hearing. Now, maybe Hunter will refuse to show up there, but it's harder because he's been so vocal saying he would do it in public. Take him up on the offer, call the bluff.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: One of the things that they said at the House Oversight Committee, and I'm going to quote it, says Donald Trump Junior came before this committee. He came before the House Intelligence Committee. He came before the House Judiciary Committee. He came before the Senate Intelligence Committee twice. He came before the so called January sixth Committee. All of those were behind closed door, behind closed doors where lawyers can sit down both sides of the aisle and have a conversation and go through documents, all under oath, which is the president for any committee. What is Hunter Biden afraid of? That was a question asked by Congressman Waltz, who ripped into the Democrats hypocrisy during this House Oversight Committee hearing. He's absolutely right. But there is a lot of Americans right now that are listening to this. They're going to say, Okay, we're angry, repset, but it seems like the the game is rigged.
Speaker 1: It seems like the system is rigged.
Speaker 2: Republicans go to prison, Democrats don't even have to show up for a hearing.
Speaker 1: It's just not right, is there any way to fix this.
Speaker 3: Yes, elect principled leaders who will reimpose the rule of law at the Department of Justice. We talked about my book on Woke, the book I wrote before that is Justice Corrupted, How the Left is weaponized the legal system. This is this really began in serious form under Barack Obama, where Barack Obama began using the Department of Justice, began using the FBI, began using the IRS, began using the intelligence community to target his political enemies, and the double standard. Barack Obama was treated by the media as Saint Barack. And what happened for eight years he weaponized. He put in place hardcore partisans who burrowed in to senior career position. When Trump became president, those partisans were in senior career positions and they spent four years with the federal government, the executive branch, waging war on the democratically elected president of the United States. Now under Joe Biden, they're out in the open. They're not hiding their brazen They've convinced themselves Trump is Hitler, and because Trump is Hitler, in their mind, anything is justified to defeat Hitler, and so they indict him and they indict him, and they indict him, and they abuse their power, and they protect their friends. Fauci will never be held to account. Hunter Biden will never be held to account, and Joe Biden, especially especially especially, will never be held to account. The only answer is to elect a president of the United States who appoints people to the Department of Justice, to the FBI, to these government agencies, who is strong, who is insightful enough, who knows what they're doing, and will clean out the hardcore partisans that have corrupted these agencies.
Speaker 2: One of the things that I also think, we go back to what I said a moment ago, and I do want to get your take on this, is that this was all just a stunt, and it very well could have been to actually make money.
Speaker 1: There is a camera.
Speaker 2: Crew or camera cruise Pearl that we're on Capitol Hill, and there is a documentary that's being filmed about Joe Biden, and I guess Hunter Biden and all of this quote persecution against him. If this was for the cameras and they were using Congress in this way, what does that also say just about where we are as a country and the fact that we're allowing this to happen within the walls of Congress, where it's like, hey, you want to do a documentary, you want to have your moment, come on in and make a charade and a mockery of what we actually do in Congress.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Look, I don't know the motivation. I don't know if that's why. I can tell you Joe Biden in the White House, we're not happy about this. So Hunter was not looking out for the political interest of Daddy in doing this was an act of arrogance and defiance. And look, Hunter has lived a life where arrogance and defiance have characterized much of his conduct. You know, you look at the WhatsApp texts that he sent to the Chinese communists saying I'm sitting here with my father, send us millions of dollars right now. Like there is an arrogance, there's an entitlement his entire life. His the business plan of the Biden family was to sell favors from Daddy and to shake down corrupt oligarchs. And that is Chinese, that is Russian, that is Ukrainian. It's by the way, you know, Hunter has no business that we know of in England or France or Germany or Italy. He has no business in countries that are allies and friends. His business is going to corrupt nations who are often our enemies or to minimum significantly antagonistic to us, and get paid massive seven figure amounts from those corrupt oligarchs. And and and that the arrogance of this. I'm sure the Biden white House was very unhappy Hunter did this because it drew a lot of attention to just how contemptuous he is. He is the dauphant. He is the child of the Emperor, clothed in impunity, and and and and it's uh, it is obvious to anyone watching this fairly and impartially.
Speaker 2: One of the things that you mentioned was this really didn't go well from the White House perspective. A perfect example of that was after he walked out of this meeting, he was asked a question, and this was the question from a Fox reporter.
Speaker 1: It didn't go well. Listen, mister Biden, why did you put your dad on speakerphone with your business partners if he had no involvement in your business?
Speaker 3: You have a dad, yes, yes, good, But why did you need to talk to him during business meetings if he had nothing to do with your business.
Speaker 2: I mean, that was one of those moments obviously he wasn't planning for. He didn't answer the second part of that question, just kept walking. But I think he realized, Okay, maybe this wasn't perfect, because those are the questions that he opened himself up to in the halls of Congress as he was making the long walk out of that committee hearing room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look, that's exactly right. And mind you, every Democrat, you know, you didn't see a single Democrat who said, gosh, there's some serious issues here. Gosh, we really should hear from from Hunter. We should hear about was he extorting millions of dollars from foreign oligarchs. No congressional democrat cares. This is warfare, This is political warfare, and the facts do not matter. So that question you would never hear a congressional Democrat ask in the House or the Senate.
Speaker 2: I want to move, lastly to another major issue that has broken, and it deals with our national security, and I want to know what you think about these new warnings that are coming, and that is it's not shocking, but it certainly is a sobering moment. We know we have an open southern border. We know that more of people on the Terrace watch lists were caught last year coming across the southern border in the last five years before it combined. And now there's a new report coming out from Politico that American intel officials are warning of a risk of a hes blot attack not just on US men and women around the world and service members in some of our bases, but also a real elevated risk at home. Four officials familiar with the intelligence have confirmed this to Politico that they're worried about attacks here outside of what we've seen from Isis and al Kada, where it's lone wolf type attacks, where they could be coming into this country already in this country and planning a major attack.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that's exactly right, and I've said before I think the of a major terrorist attack in twenty twenty four is greater than it has been at any time since September eleventh, two thousand and one. That we have right down number one, a war the Middle East. In Israel, Hamas and Hesbela have called upon their terrorists to wage jahad not just against Israel but against America. And we have an open border on our southern border. Due to Joe Biden and the Democrats, nine point six million people have crossed illegally into this country under Joe Biden. When I was last down on the southern border, I'm down there a lot. Multiple border patrol agents told me they were deeply concerned about the risk of Hamas terrorists and Hesbela terrorists crossing the border because Joe Biden it continues to be an open border to this day. They could be crossing right now as we are speaking. Hamas and Hesbela terrists could be crossing in. And what is so frustrating is if you were a Hamas commander, Ben, you would send terrorists in. It's a glaring vulnerability that Joe Biden the Democrats don't care to solve. So this political article that just came out quoted a senior US intelligence official is saying, and this is a quote Hesbela could draw on the capability they have to put people in places to do something. It is something to be worried about, said the official. And this is consistent with We did a previous podcast where we read the memo that Customs and Border Patrol had sent to border patrol agents saying be on particular guard for Hamas and Hesbela terrorists and also Palestinian Islamic Jehad terrorists trying to cross the border. And it is astonishing to me that even in the face of that risk, which suddenly the FBI is publicly acknowledging we're six months ago, they were not acknowledging it, they are now. And what that tells me is is the classified intel is even worse than what we know in public.
Speaker 2: You know, you don't have to leap very far to get from point A to point B on something as simplistic of Hey, if you are a terrorist organization, are you going to take the risk of putting people that can be on the terrorists watch list on airplanes and try to get them into the country that way? Or are you just going to get them to come across the southern open border when there's millions of people that have already it's worked successfully for You know that if you are not on the watch list and they catch you, about eighty plus percent of your being released into the interior of this country. And if you want to be one of the godaways, it's not that hard. You've witnessed it firsthand at the southern border, and yet this administration refuses to admit that's a national security risk. And I think even now if you ask them, they would refuse to acknowledge the existence of a real terrorist threat because of an open southern border. And you got to ask yourself at that point, like what does it take for them to get their heads out of that. We're in senator and understand, this isn't just about an open border a border policy, this is about a national security policy as well.
Speaker 3: Now, look that's exactly right.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Christy Abbezide, who is the director of the National counter Terrorism Center, said during a congressional hearing on October. Here's what she said, quote, Iran, Hezbollah and their linked proxies are trying to calibrate their activity, avoiding actions that would open up a concerted second front with the United States or Israel, while still exacting costs in the midst of the current conflict. This is a very fine line to walk, and in the present regional context, their actions carry the potential for miscalculation. This is what they're admitting. Here's what Anthony Blink and the Secretary of State said, quote, this is a moment of found tension in the region. This is a conflict that could easily metastasize. And yet even as they're admitting that they're not willing to secure the border. Here's what Chris Ray said in a congressional hearing on November fifteenth. Quote, the arrest of individuals in the United States allegedly linked to hesbela's main overseas terrorist arm and their intelligence collection and procurement efforts demonstrate hesbela's interests in the long term contingency planning activities here in the homeland. And none of this is persuasive to Joe Biden, or Kamala Harris or Alejandro Majorcis or any of the congressional Democrats who are all willing to turn a blind eye and say, right now, today, whenever you're listening to this podcast, if you're listening to this podcast at six in the morning, if you're listening to this podcast at noon, if you're listening to this podcast at six pm, or if you're listening to this podcast at midnight, whatever time you're listening to it, right now, there are people crossing illegally into this country, and the Biden administration is doing nothing to stop them. In the last three years, there have been over two million god Aways. Those are people that have evaded capture. We know about them, but they didn't turn themselves in, whereas the bulk of the people who came did turn themselves in. The god Aways are the most dangerous. You want to know where the terrorists are, They're the god Aways. You want to know where the criminals are, They're the god Aways. The murderers, the rapists, they're the god Aways. You want to know where the gang members the MS thirteen are, They're the god Aways. And I don't know what it will take to get this administration to actually step up and say we're going to keep the American people safe from a terror attack?
Speaker 1: Is it arrogance?
Speaker 2: Last question on this, is it arrogance that you know, oh, we know better because there is a younger age that is serving in the House now than we've seen that maybe doesn't understand or remember truly what happened on nine to eleven. Is it an arrogance of the Democratic Party that they just don't care about history in the past. I mean, I remember nine to eleven like it was yesterday. I know you do as well, and many Americans do. And when you hear this type of threat. You can imagine it because you've lived through nine to eleven. You can imagine what it looks like when you allow Hasbala terrorists to come across the southern border, and what they can do if they are well trained, which they are, and if they can get their hands on what they need to carry out a significant tears attack. And I said, here and go, how do you not remember nine to eleven? Where is the disconnect here?
Speaker 3: Well, look for one thing. Nine to eleven was twenty two years ago. Twenty two years ago is a long time. You and I, although we think we're spring chickens, we're not anymore. You're in your forties. I'm in my fifties. There are a lot of people There is not a single college kid who remembers nine to eleven. There are a lot of people in their thirties who nine to eleven is a distant memory from their childhood. And look, I get it, you know. For me, I think about like Pearl Harbor. I know about Pearl Harbor. It's a horrible day in history, It's a horrible day in US history. But do I have a personal emotional reaction to Pearl Harbor? No? It happened long before I was born, so it's kind of I've read about it, but I didn't live through it. So there is a dynamic that many people in America were getting far enough beyond nine to eleven that many people don't have a personal acute memory. And then I think beyond that, what has happened is is that we've seen the Democrat Party in Washington radicalized. And it's been happening for a while. Barack Obama started this process of radicalizing it, and then Trump becoming president broke their brains. They hate Trump so much that I actually just think they've convinced themsel that anything is justified fighting Trump, and the result of it is that they're embracing radical policies. And because the press, Trump broke the press, the media doesn't report on this, and so the Democrats are radicalized because they know they will never be asked back home about the extreme policies they're supporting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll keep covering it here.
Speaker 2: I can promise you that don't forget download this podcast Monday, Wednesday and Friday if you are on Apple. The algorithms have changed, so you've got to make sure you continue to hit that follow button and download button there. Obviously that has changed. I know some of you have been complaining about that that they haven't been automatically showing up in your feed. That's how you can fix that, and it's just part of their new Algorithm's happened to every show out there, so make sure you do that. Also, please share this podcast wherever you are on social media to help other people see it, and on those in between, make sure you download my podcast, The Ben Ferguson Podcasts wherever you get your podcasts for free. I'll keep you up to date on the breaking news on in between the days when this show comes out and The Senator and I will see you back here for the weekend review on Saturday and then a new episode on Monday