Speaker 1: This is Suckers.
Speaker 2: I'm cal Bell, I'm Dean Bell, and I'm Jared.
Speaker 3: Haven at iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: What's going on? Everybody?
Speaker 4: Welcome to an all new episode of Suckers podcast featuring Dean.
Speaker 2: Caitlin and Jared.
Speaker 1: Come on down today, Come on down, You're next on the Suckers podcast.
Speaker 4: Next on this Suckers is right. Welcome to the episode, Ladies and gentlemen. I listened to last week's episode as I do most weeks, and I've realized I talk too fast, and so I'm going to slow it down today.
Speaker 3: It's funny. I thought the same thing about myself.
Speaker 2: That's just so funny.
Speaker 4: Maybe we were accidentally listen listening to the podcast and one point five x speed. Maybe I want to talk so slow that people have to listen to this at one point five x speed just to be able to get through the whole sea.
Speaker 2: Jared, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm wonderful. I don't listen back. Somebody asked me that at Audrey's and I said I should because it's probably like an athlete watching film on themselves. But I can't listen to my own voice, so sorry. I listened to two minutes in I've already listened to the conversation because we had the conversation, and then I can't stand the sound of my own voice.
Speaker 4: Oh, totally agree. For me, it's like watching a horror movie. I watched between my fingers, like under the covers a little bit. It's like I'm a cringe listening to myself, but it is. It's like an athlete watching film. You know, you got to learn from your.
Speaker 1: Mistakes, figure out how you get better every day.
Speaker 2: I have a question for you.
Speaker 4: I saw on Ben and Ashley's so stories on Instagram that Ashley found out that I muted her, and I just wanted to check in with you.
Speaker 2: How she's doing. Is she okay?
Speaker 4: Is that why you guys are at the hospital in Virginia this week?
Speaker 2: You're well.
Speaker 1: She had a panic attack after she found out that you muted her, but she honestly did not care. She was We were talking about it yesterday we brought Dawson to the playground and on the way back. Forget how it got brought up, but she was talking about how she read the article that said Dean blocks. I think it was like Nick viol Maybe was the headline. I can't remember, Yeah, but Kaelin Bristow in the article that you also blocked Ashley, And at first she was like, what the hell he blocks me? And then she was like, honestly, that's so Dean, That's fine. I don't care, Like I get if he doesn't want to see me talk about motherhood. I'm like, yeah, you're on the sign mindset is me For the record, though she.
Speaker 4: Does, I didn't block her though, right, I just just muted her. I still he muted whatever. I still looked at her. I still responded to her store the other day after I found out that she found out that I muted her, and I was like, I just want you to know I'm still here checking in.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I think that that article was so funny.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of past the point of like getting mad at ridiculous articles being written just because they are so like ironic and humorous to me, like that does not that it was zero percent deserving of an article, you know what I mean? And all it's doing is now just kind of making me feel even worse. But at the end of the day, it's it is what it is. I accept it, and I kind of appreciate that these silly little articles maybe are leading to a couple more listeners in the podcast.
Speaker 3: Has Caitlin Bristow talked about.
Speaker 2: It, I've probably not. I don't think it's beneath her.
Speaker 1: I mean not to my knowledge. I doubt she cares either, Like I'm sure she's in the same boat as you would.
Speaker 3: Address on her podcast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just feel like I mentioned it, she's probably got a lot more going on than I do. That's why I actually grasp it straws and she's talking about way more interesting things than I am.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it only helps us if Kaitlyn talks about it. Well, that's talk.
Speaker 4: About it like I don't. I don't really care as much about Like I don't. I really don't care, like it's not gonna affect my day to day basis. But but now because that article was written, it almost feels like Kate like I don't want Caitlyn to think I have a vendetta against her or anything like that, which it kind of does feel like that way once an article gets written about it, which is not true at all.
Speaker 2: I just, you know, don't I think anyone.
Speaker 3: Who knows you knows that you don't really care about a lot like a lot of like dumb things like.
Speaker 2: This, Okay, but I still care about some things.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you something. What's the difference between someone like me and you where you actively block someone because you're just like, well, I don't want to see their content versus someone like me who literally just flies right past their content. Is there any difference?
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe it's probably better for their numbers. I used to get somewhat offended when people like unfollow me or what have it, But I mean I still do. I mean I used to be at one point four million Instagram followers. Now I'm at one point one.
Speaker 2: That hurts.
Speaker 1: It doesn't sting me as much anymore. I mean, it definitely did, just because there's a competitiveness, you know, where you see somebody else on the show get x amount of followers and you're like, oh God, like I I can compete with them. It's more of a competitiveness with me more than anything. But the only time I guess it would ever bother me is if someone I consider a friend, yeah, doesn't follow me, I'm like, what the hell you don't follow me?
Speaker 2: That's weird.
Speaker 4: Do you have any examples of people from the show that you've considered friends that don't follow you.
Speaker 1: I'd have to think about it.
Speaker 2: Give me a minute.
Speaker 1: Besides me, Uh, you don't follow do you know? If you didn't follow me, I'll be like, bro, what you could block me? But you gotta follow me.
Speaker 2: I follow Jared, I Followaired.
Speaker 4: I actually send Jared a lot of Instagram posts and stuff and he never sends me back. It's always the one way street with us on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Oh, I said nobody. I'm like, oh, superhero stuff. Jared like this.
Speaker 4: Oh, a kid likes dinosaurs is probably going to be smarter than a kid that doesn't like dinosaurs.
Speaker 1: Sending to Jared, Dean sent me a nice video of a particular you know, let's just call it a dance video. You know, it's like a tutorial. Let's just say that. And uh I watched and uh it was entertaining, to say, the least best seconds of your days.
Speaker 3: The memes and the gifts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thanks, but yeah, that's good that she Uh, she didn't take offense to it, but she knows I love her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who doesn't like Yeah? Actually, who would be? Now? I want to know? I also would be someone.
Speaker 2: Hm.
Speaker 3: I'm also just really bad at following people on Instagram. Like I just forget. I don't know, like a lot of your friends, I don't follow, and when they bring it up to me, it's really awkward. I'm like, okay, sorry.
Speaker 4: My big thing is like a lot of times, when you meet someone in today's day and age, you like your instinct after you leave that eating with them is to go and follow them on Instagram. I don't really have that inkling anymore, like either, I don't really think too oh I met this person, I'll go follow them on Instagram. Now it's kind of like if I hang out, I kind of have like a this is like totally not real, but just kind of like a mental thing that probably happens. Like I need to probably hang out with this person multiple times or at least exchange fun numbers and text privately before I can like consider myself good enough friends to be interested in following.
Speaker 2: You, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like that, I think I've got it.
Speaker 3: The way NFL player you were ghosting, we won't say his name. That former NFL player you were ghosting. He texted you so many times and you don't need to say his name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's like that, yeah, yeah, super ghosted an NFL player.
Speaker 4: Has been hit Yeah, well it's funny because Jered know exactly who it is. Super Bowl winning running back has been hitting me up, like just via text message, and his it says maybe this name and it's not his name, it's like his nickname. And I was like, who the heck is this person? Why does he keep hitting me up? And then like finally hit me one like a couple of days ago, and I like texted him back and I was like, I'm so sorry for ignoring you. I had no idea that this was you. That's kind of what I'm saying. I don't follow him on Instagram. You need to follow or hang out with him some more before I get to that point. It's just such a silly it's such a silly like social dilemma that people are faced with where following people on social media like has a bearing in your relationship with them, where it's just like such a silly little thing to take into consideration.
Speaker 2: But it's true, we do. Like I'm not I'm not saying I don't do that at all. I am also guilty of that.
Speaker 1: You know, I have one and it's a little bit juicier and it does not offend me, but there was a part of me that wishes he followed me. Si, huh, Paul Simon, No, no, no, he's Bachelor Bachelor Universe. I don't know if you should I give you guys. Yeah, I'll give you guys some guesses. So he's someone that I'm definitely friendly with. I'm friends with but not super close with. Okay, I've been to his wedding. Okay, nope, No, Joe follows me. Joe and I send Seinfeld clips back and forth. It's fantastic.
Speaker 2: You've been to his wedding. Jerry, yup?
Speaker 1: And it wasn't it. I follow him. I wasn't expecting him to follow me, but there was a sliver of hope. Because he follows, he falls Ashley, he falls Ben, he follows, but he falls you, Dean, I just looked.
Speaker 3: Did you know that?
Speaker 2: Who is this person?
Speaker 1: It's not Jerry Gary Gary? Oh, it's not Gary. It's not Gary. No, No, sorry, I could. I mean love Gary so much, but there's there.
Speaker 4: Really haven't been that many bachelor weddings, right, Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh, I know who it is. Chris Harrison.
Speaker 1: Chris Harrison is correct. The ladies and gentlemen for the wind. Oh, he doesn't follow me, that's okay.
Speaker 4: He only he only just started following me after we spent some time together in Pebble recently. Oh nice, and you weren't there, So maybe that's why he takes me.
Speaker 1: Maybe that was that was the kicker right there, and not that I have would expect obviously.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I know it's nothing personal, so it doesn't really bother me that much. But when I was looking, I was like, I wonder if Harrison follows me because he came up on my Instagram story. And then I was like, oh he doesn't. That's sad. Oh well, because he follows like Tanner and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 4: It does sting a little bit, right, Do you have any any types of h No, it doesn't sting.
Speaker 1: Do you have anything No, I don't want him to think that like it actually does sting. I've perfectly followed him not following me. I know it's not personal.
Speaker 2: The sun will still rise in the morning. Absolutely. Do you have any of these?
Speaker 3: There's people that like, you know, when you're unreels and then I'm looking for sounds and then I find people. I'm like, oh, I want to follow them, and they follow like every Bachelor person except for me. I'm like, well, that that hurts. I know, random things.
Speaker 4: Like that, but no one hurts more like Bachelor franchise or anything that don't follow you that you I don't.
Speaker 3: Think so, No, I don't really I would agree with I think it's more of some people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's the person that I want to follow, that follow that's not a part of Bachelor, that follows so many people from the Bachelor.
Speaker 3: I'm like, well, yeah, I can't follow them, and.
Speaker 1: It's so stupid.
Speaker 3: But I'm like, they follow everyone everyone know. It bugs me too when people follow Dean and they don't follow like women, sorry women, specifically, when hot women follow Dean and they don't follow me. I'm like, I'm his wife, you should follow me.
Speaker 1: That must make Dean feel pretty good.
Speaker 2: I'm gone, it does.
Speaker 4: But I'm sure more people follow you than they follow me, Kalen, so there's more of that than there is for me.
Speaker 3: There's one person in particular that I'm thinking of that I won't name, but she follows every Bachelor person Dean included. And I was gonna invite her to like my Dillard's launch in Denver, and then I was like I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe so does she live in Denver, Colorado area?
Speaker 2: Interesting?
Speaker 3: Hmmm, not a Bachelor person, just random?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I know that's one.
Speaker 4: There is a There is definitely something to be said when someone that you admire like their life or whatever it is, and you got to see who they follow and you're the only actually personally follow it. That's happened to me a few times, and I'm like, yes, part of me just gets really happy inside.
Speaker 3: Well, what's cool too. I was thinking about this in the airport. Dean has a lot of young fans, like male fans, and he had two men come up to him. One of them was like, I love your photography, like you're crushing it. And then this other, like little boy he was probably in college, was like do you need babies? And it's cool that you've created something outside of the Bachelor, Like people are huge fans of your photography, which I think is cool.
Speaker 4: It turns out one of those guys This's has been like hitting up for a while and I have messaged him back a little bit on Instagram and he's like, it was so funny bumping into you and Charlotte, and I was like, oh my god, what are the odds that we ran into each other.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, but yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: But it's cool.
Speaker 3: It's cool that you've created that.
Speaker 2: You get that a lot more from young girls, though, I think, well.
Speaker 3: They just watch a show. I haven't done anything cool, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have.
Speaker 4: You hiked Nepoli Coast, you hike to have a supie. You've been to Guatemal, You've been to swaant Lucia, you've been to Aruba.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess so.
Speaker 2: So that's pretty cool. That's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite things is when people cut like actually, my favorite thing is when people come up to me and they're like Brady and I'm like, uh, yes, like yes, love it, Thank you so much, Jared.
Speaker 2: What did you guys do for Ashley's birthday?
Speaker 1: We went out to dinner, so I got her flowers and a card in the morning, and I didn't know what to get for her because we're at that stage in our relationship right now. I'm not going to get her anything of material because there's just nothing. You know, We're very lucky, as you guys are in the same boat where we are able to have a lot of things that we've wanted in terms of like you know rooms or you know baby stuff, and and so it's like, well, we're trying to declutter the house and not clutter it. So I'm not gonna get her anything, just like she doesn't get me anything, like we didn't exchange gifts for Christmas, even though I did get her something for Christmas, but she didn't get me anything. But so I was like, I'm not gonna get her anything because like I remember last birthday, I got her like a shirt. It's a cute little shirt with had like Mark Wahlberg and Leonardo DiCaprio when there were kids on there, because like that's her two crushes. And I'm like that's stupid though, like she never wears the shirts. It's such a waste. So I told her that she what I said, because we were coming here the next week for a doctor's appointment. I said, you should, let's schedule a day where you and Lauren just hang out, like you guys go to the spa, you go do whatever you want, and then I'll take care of Dawson. That'll be my birthday gift. And then she was like, well, all I want to do with my sister is hang on on the couch. Kind of in with Dawson, and I'm like, all right, well, okay, I guess that's fine too. But we did have a nice meal out. We went to the White Horse Tavern, which is in Newport's the oldest tavern in the United States. It was opened in sixteen ninety two and it still has a very colonial feel to it. Like you walk in and it's like like the bars separate room, the hallway is a separate room, the dining room is everything separate. So it is really cool. It feels very historic in there, and it was fun. So we had a really nice evening out. She can't drink, obviously because she's pregoes. So I had a glass of wine and we had some good food and it was just nice of us. No, she just gets coke.
Speaker 4: I love that. You're like, she can't drink, obviously, so I got wasted. I know, I know, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: I know, obviously I'll drink.
Speaker 2: She can drive it.
Speaker 1: No. I mean I do like having a glass of wine with dinner though, And she doesn't care. She's not like the type of person who's like, please don't drink because I can't drink.
Speaker 2: She doesn't care.
Speaker 3: I think I would be that way. I think I would say, you don't drink in solidarity with me.
Speaker 2: You you think you will be that way?
Speaker 3: Huh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I would.
Speaker 4: I would probably take nine months off without question to what about coffee?
Speaker 1: Oh, no way, there is no way in hell you're not drinking coffee.
Speaker 4: For that's that's that's a big question mark.
Speaker 2: I could just sneak it and like drink it other room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like an addict.
Speaker 2: No, that's me being that's me being cognizan a year.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't ask you to give up coffee, but.
Speaker 2: You would ask me to give up boost for nine months.
Speaker 3: Maybe if you're with me, we don't really like drink together anyway, it doesn't matter. I'm way more into mocktails, So I think I'll be fine.
Speaker 1: And then Kaitlin, you might have like I think it's called an adversion to some of these things. For example, Ashley doesn't even enjoy the smell of coffee right now. It's like it's just not not appealing to her one bit. She doesn't want it, So me drinking in front of her, She's like, that's fine, Like I could care less. I wonder if there's something though that I do drink or eat in front of her, that she's like this mother.
Speaker 3: Like hard boiled eggs in the office.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she can't have like sliced Deli meat right now. So I'm sure if I had a nice big turkey and cheese, she would not be happy with me.
Speaker 3: Is she? What is her thoughts on people having alcohol? Because I've seen a few people do this, like later on in you're pregnant, so you can have a glass of wine or something. Is that true or is that yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean I feel I know that there's that you can or there's I don't there's certain studies or people do, especially in Europe. I'm sure she would be fine if she had a glass of wine, but again, she has no desires for it right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, we're the type of people like if we were out and we were having fun with people and it's like, yeah, let's have a drink. But Ashley and I are never the type of people. I wish we were a little bit more where it's like we're sitting on the counch watching TV. It's like, oh, let's have a glass of wine. Yeah, Like we're way more cookies ice cream type people.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's kind of how we are too. We don't really ever drink together. The only time is like when we're at dinner, maybe Kitlen, I'll have a glass of wine and I typically won't. The only time I really drink is like if I'm with my friends golfing or something. And then but that's like you know, once twice twice a month something like that.
Speaker 2: An it's kind of nice like I do.
Speaker 4: I I'm like when I look back to when I how I was, when I was in my mid twenties or whatever, and it was you know, bulligerent drinking three days a week.
Speaker 2: I'm so grateful those days are behind me because.
Speaker 3: Even COVID, though, I feel like we drink so much. Yeah, during the shutdown.
Speaker 4: I did plow through some jamison during during COVID, that's for sure. I When you have a baby, I've heard that it's good to like take a shot of whiskey and then you breastfeed through the whisky goes through the breast milk and then it kind of like calms the baby down a little bit. That could be like an old timey thing, but that's just whatever.
Speaker 3: We are being serious. Yeah, I don't think that you can do that.
Speaker 2: That's that's just what I've heard.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty I don't think like.
Speaker 4: A single shot of whiskey, so it's obviously not really like that. Jared would know, Jared, what do you think about that?
Speaker 1: Say it against I was looking up a Harvard Health study about drinking while pregnant.
Speaker 4: So, like, let's say Ashley just has this baby, newborn, it's breastfeeding.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if he has brestfeople.
Speaker 4: Let's say you do, for the sake of this conversation, and you can take a shot of whiskey or like have a glass of wine, and then that goes through the breast milk and then the baby absorbs it, and it's obviously like a very small amount, but it like calms the baby down. I'm not saying. I'm obviously not a medical professional whatsoever. I'm not encouraging people to do this. I've just heard. This is what I've heard is an upward like.
Speaker 3: Sounds like something from the seventies that people did.
Speaker 1: For sure, Yeah, like an old lives tale. Yeah, that's just what I've heard. But they also like I know that parents used to it. I don't know if they still do. They may put like a little rum or alcohol on the baby's lips. Yeah, when they're like anxiety written or teething, and it apparently calms them down right.
Speaker 4: But I'm curious to know, like if that leads to any future developmental problems in terms of like addiction or anything like.
Speaker 2: That, which probably not. I don't know if there is a tie, but I'm sure if you do.
Speaker 1: It all the time, yeah, like every time they breastfeed, you're just chugging whiskey, I'm sure that could cause some serious issues. But also I just also believe everything in like I believe in moderation, So I'm sure that if a parent did it once or twice to their kid, there'd probably be no long term.
Speaker 2: Effects on that. Yeah, you know, kids are pretty dang resilent.
Speaker 1: Also not a doctor, no, right, I agree.
Speaker 2: But kids are pretty resilient.
Speaker 4: Like, you know, you could drop the kid on his head a couple of times, so it'll be fine.
Speaker 3: We were talking to our friends who have a baby, and the day that they brought him home, the wife was like, please just don't drop him, don't fall asleep with him on your chest. And you fall asleep with the baby on his chest, day one of him being home, and she said she just hears like a loud bang and then another lock, so hit the head on the coffee table and then slammed into the floor. She was like, oh my god, what the hell.
Speaker 1: So that's scary just because with the new born, their head is so soft. Yeah, Dawson, dude, that's the only scary part because they're like you can feel it when you're holding Yeah, you're holding their head, but they're just like so gentle and dainty and like the top of the head, like you can literally kind of push down on their head a little bit, which is weird. But Dawson, dude, Dawson hits his head all the time. And it's not even like yesterday we were at the playground and you guys remember that contraption where it looks like a half circle on top of the sand. It's bars that you can climb, Yeah, like the dome. He's literally just walking. He's walking in front of us and he has his head down and we're kind of looking at him, and then all of a sudden, he just he walked right into the bar. Head first just went dung and then fell back, started crying, and then I was like, Oh my god, this kid, and so it's just like, God, he just hits his head everywhere, stupidest stuff.
Speaker 4: There was a There was one time when I was like ten years old, I was wrestling with my brother in our house and he like picked me up and lost his grip on me and dropped me from his shoulders and I landed on my head on the ground in the house and everything went black, and I was like, Oh my god, I'm blind and this is my life now. I'm just going to live my life as a blind person for the rest of my life. And then all of a sudden, everything turned back on and I was like, what just happened? And it turns out my head hit the ground so hard it somehow like knocked our electricity out for three seconds, and it was the most terrifying three seconds of my life because I was like, oh, I'm blind forever now.
Speaker 2: But it was just the electricity going out again.
Speaker 4: It might be one of those stories where it's like I'm membering it differently, but I remember it so clearly, and I wonder if my brother would have the same memory of it.
Speaker 3: But hey, but you turned out okay.
Speaker 2: I turned out okay.
Speaker 4: But imagine how much more okay, I would be if I didn't hit my head so hard that I turned the electricity out of her house. True. But yeah, Klein, let's talk about you for a second. Okay, you have a new clothing line coming out with Dillard's.
Speaker 2: Tell us about that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we started this, I feel like a year ago, and it's been really fun. Dillard's let me design everything like full creative control, which is awesome and I've never had that before. So clothes, shoes, I think there's like ten pieces of each coming to Dillard's every store online on March twenty fifth.
Speaker 2: Are you so excited?
Speaker 3: I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: I gotta say too. You've got impeccable style.
Speaker 4: Every time we go out, I look like a homeless person because you are so well dressed, and I just wear shirts with holes in them all the time. When I was posting pictures of you from Ruba, you were wearing your blue and white dress, and I got, that's.
Speaker 3: Not from my line though, Oh it's not, No, it's just dress it found.
Speaker 2: Oh are you sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I could have sworn.
Speaker 4: You told me not to post it because you said you haven't announced it as part of your line.
Speaker 3: Yet no, because I wanted to post it first.
Speaker 2: Oh I see, I see.
Speaker 4: Okay, well all that to say, still, your style is impeccable, So I'm excited to see what you come out with.
Speaker 3: Well, you see, you saw it.
Speaker 4: You're sy to see it online and for sale with the name Kaitlin Beller right there next to it.
Speaker 3: We got to go to Dillard's on March twenty six because we get back from Italy on the twenty fifth.
Speaker 1: You down, Yeah, where's the Dollar storees closest to you.
Speaker 3: It's like an hour and a half away.
Speaker 1: So are they selling it in store and on the website?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Every store, every store across the country and online. I'm super powered.
Speaker 1: That's incredible. What made you want to start a fashion line?
Speaker 3: I'm just obsessed with clothes and I'm obsessed with designing things. But I talked to one of my best friends. She was at the wedding MK. She owns her own clothing line, and she was like, if you ever get into like doing your own thing, you should do jewelry because you pay per square footage. So with jewelry, it's like it's a lot less and you don't have to go buy sizes so I want to do my own jewelry line. This is like through Dillards. So it's Dillard's fully you know, front of the cost and helped with everything. But it's fun to be able to do it, like start to finish and design it all.
Speaker 2: Didn't you do jewelry for a minute with.
Speaker 3: That was still like yeah, that was still with brands, But I want to do my own thing one day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then so you have creative control over all of the fashion that you are creating with Dillers. What type of fashion is it. I'm not a fashion guru, so I don't know what the hell I'm talking about. So how would you describe the clothing you create?
Speaker 3: It's kind of a variety of things, just like everyday pieces, vacation pieces. You can wear some to work. But we started I sent them like dozens and dozens of photos and made vision boards and then they came back with cads and I was able to like make adjustments, and then they came to Vegas, we did samples, try ons, and then still made adjustments. So it's been fun. But yeah, very just like easy spring pieces that you can wear any day.
Speaker 2: Jared, let me ask you this.
Speaker 4: I had brought this idea up with Kayleen, and she doesn't seem to be too receptive to the idea. I think a genius marketing campaign would be for me to wear her pieces and model them, just to like, you know, obviously do your regular marketing and modeling and all that stuff that you would do, but then just like throw me in the side wearing a a dress that I obviously have no business wearing that probably doesn't really fit me on that well either.
Speaker 2: I think it would do well. But Kaylen said she didn't like that idea very much.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, I'm gonna love that idea. That's what I don't understand. So that's three one. Of course, that's incredible, that's thee of course, I think you should do this.
Speaker 3: Okay, So then we have to go to Dillars and you just do a try on hall in the store.
Speaker 1: Absolutely in the store, all right, and sixteen you need to walk out like you can't just be in the changing room. And then we get a sneak peek like you have to walk out full clothing strut like you're on the runway at Dillard's in Kaylen's fashion line.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I gotta get my arms with multiple outfits. Oh yeah, like bags, swinging and stuff and put your sunglasses on slow motion turn kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're like a mom's day out on this trip.
Speaker 2: We're doing this, Kailin, We're doing this. Yeah.
Speaker 4: In the rundown, it says did we get any backlash for both saying that we both need a loan time on the podcast?
Speaker 2: And not really?
Speaker 4: But I guess that's just kind of a lead into the question that I want to ask is what podcast episode have caused us the most backlash personally?
Speaker 3: Oh, easy sperm saying that you want your brothers to impregnate me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a good one.
Speaker 1: Oh that's gross. That's right.
Speaker 2: What's your that you could think of?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's without a doubt. This is well before Kaylen was on the podcast. It was the episode where uh, Vanessa found out that maybe she wasn't on the first guest list for other wedding.
Speaker 3: Oh that was.
Speaker 1: A bad one. That was a bad one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I bet you got a lot of downloads on that episode.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean, obviously we just did it for it was just a big ruise between us, you know. And then obviously, guys, we only did.
Speaker 4: It for the podcast, and that's it was at your wedding. That whole thing was a whole stick the whole time.
Speaker 1: I know, No, she didn't.
Speaker 2: She did that.
Speaker 1: Essa was invited but she couldn't come.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go, But it's.
Speaker 1: A long story leading up to that point, so we don't have to dive down that memory lane.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm trying to think of what mine is.
Speaker 4: I've had so many that I don't even know if there was one specific one that would be the most.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the sperm one is pretty bad.
Speaker 4: That one was especially bad because my friend's dad even texted me and was like, hey, maybe you don't say so much dumb stuff on the podcast, And you know, it's bad on your friend's dad, who you haven't talked to in a few years, is texting you things about.
Speaker 1: Like are you serious?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he's like he's like one of my best friend's dad who's like, you know, he is a great guy. I love him to death. But he's like, just just don't be an idiot.
Speaker 1: Wait was he being serious or was he busting your balls?
Speaker 2: Probably a little bit of both. I would think.
Speaker 1: That's awkward.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think of what I'm trying.
Speaker 3: To the worst. Yeah, there were a few bad ones where I was like, Dean, you got to stop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now I'm trying to find ones I.
Speaker 3: Just go Yeah, he says, with the biggest smile on his face.
Speaker 2: There's just something fun about stirring the pot. I just enjoy it.
Speaker 3: I guess I gotta say I care a lot less than I did when oh my, it's first happening.
Speaker 4: You've gotten so great at it too, And I kind of like it would be crazy to expect anything else because I was the same way too. When we first started this podcast. I was like, so terrified of saying the wrong thing all the time. And then, you know, fast forward a year, two years, or however long it took me to get comfortable with it. Now, look at me, I'm an idiot. Not saying that you're an idiot by any stretch of the imagination. But when we first started with you as a permanent co host of this podcast, I was like, I was already four years deep and you were just starting. So I was like, oh my gosh, just lighting up. It's not that big of a deal, and like, but in my head I was thinking like I was in the same boat as you were when I first started, and so you definitely come a long way.
Speaker 3: I met more so though, dealing with your antics.
Speaker 2: Oh the antics.
Speaker 4: I thought you meant like yourself, because you have loosen up a lot on the podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that has come with time. But I mean more so of not caring about the headlines you create.
Speaker 1: I cannot believe I'm reading a headline right now that says Dean Angler considers using brothers sperm to have kids with Caitlin.
Speaker 2: That wasn't even the worst part of it.
Speaker 3: I think that was good.
Speaker 2: It's generous.
Speaker 3: There are some other ones that said, like, Dean wants his brother to impregnate.
Speaker 2: His wife or something, Dean wants Caitlin to sexist brothers.
Speaker 3: It's something weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bachelor star Dean Angler floats impregnating fiance Kaylin with his brother's sperm.
Speaker 3: What a time? That was?
Speaker 2: What a time? It just makes it more fun.
Speaker 4: I think, you know, our lives really aren't Our lives really aren't interesting enough to like, we kind of got to throw some curveballs out there every.
Speaker 2: Once in a while.
Speaker 3: I do appreciate you being so just like letting loose and watching the season of the Bachelor. Watching Love is Blind, people are just so we talk about this all the time, but they're so like cautious and worried about what people are gonna think and say and too. I was watching Love is Blind and Bachelor and people the way that they act and have this like superiority when they think that they're right and that everyone's going to rally behind them, and then it turns out they're not, you know, like on Love is Blind. I feel like Chelsea was kind of that way. She thought everyone was going to be against Jimmy, but everyone doesn't really like either.
Speaker 1: Now I'm just going down memory lane. There's an article that says Dean Angler wants to visseect me before he has kids.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I forgot about that one.
Speaker 1: The viseect to me was a good one. But then I found this People article Dean Aungler and Kaylin Miller keys born the death of their dog, Pappy, our little angel.
Speaker 3: I just asked Dean yesterday. I was like, do you think Pappy and Alisair would get along? And he said no, yeah, I don't think so, but would be cute to see him together.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The visseectomy thing was that was cost quite a stair as well. But I also think that a lot people don't realize that we were kind of making fun of the office a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yap snip snap, and that's okay.
Speaker 4: We've got like our inside jokes that we get and then we say them and then we like, for some reason expect people to understand them as well, but then obviously they don't.
Speaker 1: From E and Dean Unglert says, Kaylan is the quote most suffocating girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah that when I was mad at for sure a long time ago.
Speaker 1: Oh so good.
Speaker 2: That was like early. That was like we were only dating for a few months at that point.
Speaker 3: No, no, that was like two years in and you're just being a jerk.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, e article, here we go again. Dean Ungler claims Produces told him to propose to Kaylin Miller Keys on Bachelor imparssiments.
Speaker 3: I forgot that.
Speaker 4: Wait did they I forgot? Oh when we went to the host the date. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: And also to what's tricky about those articles, We've talked about it a lot on this podcast too, is every time I say something, I'm like smiling, cheek to cheek, you know, speaking great on my face, complete satire, well not complete, but just like doing it to do it, and then they get written down and it's just so hard to like emulate that same type of like stir mentality when you're writing stuff down. But if you if you watch or listen and you're like, oh, he's clearly just being an idiot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, now I get it.
Speaker 2: Good times, Good times.
Speaker 1: Dean Hunglert thinks Claire Crawley quitting Bachelorette is quote fishy.
Speaker 3: Surprise that would read to apply.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I don't even remember that one really too much.
Speaker 3: And then you talked a lot of crap about her ex fiance and he doesn't like you know, And.
Speaker 2: Then I met him in person.
Speaker 4: He definitely did not like me very much at all, which is just kind of it's the game you play. When you play with fire, you gotta get burned a little bit. That That's kind of why I feel bad talking crap about people from Bachelor, because you know you're gonna run into mu at some point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they're characters. You cannot like the character that they're made to be on the show and like them in person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 4: I just know that when people talk about about me on my first passion in Paradise.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, yeah, as long as people are nice about it, as long as you're not cruel, you know. Yeah, Like I always thought the it felt like the rival rea that I remember between you and Evan. Remember that.
Speaker 2: No, that was not a rivalry. That was him just bashing me on Twitter all the time.
Speaker 1: I know, but that felt pretty tongue in cheek.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know from an outsider, because he was he was so over the top about it. It felt like he was because he was I remember you guys met or something and he's like, I hate you so much past.
Speaker 4: Yeah he was on the podcast, but no, you're right. I did meet him then once in Nashville, and he he like tried to keep the facade up or something, but he's then he like pulled me aside and he's like, you know, I'm just messing with you, right, And I was like, I guess, so, ah man, good times, good time.
Speaker 1: I'm down. Now you're you're skiing. Bachelor star Dean Ungler details scary skiing accident that left him hospital eyes. Quote, I owe them my life all Kaylen miller Key's on her relationship with Dean Ungler quote, he makes me a better person?
Speaker 2: Do you still believe that?
Speaker 3: Set believe that's how you make a nice headline?
Speaker 2: Do you still believe that?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Sure, and the opposite is so true. You make Dean such a better person than he makes you. Hey, Dean would agree with that?
Speaker 4: Well, no, I agree with that. We have our we both, Hey don't. She's not scared? Hear me like that? We have our We do different things for each other. I think you know I help you in ways that you don't help me, and you help me in ways that I can't help you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, it would be a crazy partnership if only one of us is benefiting, right, right, who do you.
Speaker 2: Think benefits more me? Are you? You? Yeah? Probably? Probably? Yeah. Well, we don't need to go to any more headlines, Jared, I'm already embrassed enough as it is.
Speaker 1: Sorry now, it's just it's so good. I forgot like how much.
Speaker 4: There was like one year in particular that I was just completely unhinged and me or without me.
Speaker 2: I think it was maybe even before you.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that's I guess that's probably gonna do it for this week's episode, right.
Speaker 3: Very Dean Centric. I love it.
Speaker 2: I know I felt like the star of the show. No. I kept trying to very fun you guys, but then it kept coming back to me.
Speaker 3: Well, we don't do what you do. No one can do it better than you.
Speaker 2: Thanks baby.
Speaker 1: If Oh my god, this is from July twenty twenty two quote if I buy you a ring, you should buy me a truck.
Speaker 4: I knew that when I was gonna come, yeah, I was going to say that. That might have been the worst.
Speaker 1: I'm not done with the headline yet by Dean Anglert from The Bachelorette is a walking red Flag?
Speaker 3: Oh who wrote that?
Speaker 1: I know it's EV EV magazine.
Speaker 2: I don't know it.
Speaker 3: People love Dean.
Speaker 2: I love for people to show on me. I'm here to be shut on.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: And if the words come out of your mouth that say, if I buy you a ring, you should buy me a truck, you deserve a little shit for that. Obviously. If I said that, here we go. That's all right, that's all fun.
Speaker 4: I mean, you did get a sixty thousand dollars engagement ring and I only got a thirty thousand dollars track.
Speaker 2: But you know we're not going to Sarah apples to oranges.
Speaker 3: It was not thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Okay, fine, maybe I'm embellishing by a couple one hundred dollars, but yeah, no, I've definitely said some dumb stuff. And you know what, guys, don't worry because I got a lot more dumb stuff that I'm ready to say.
Speaker 2: Just don't know what it is just in the beginning. Yeah, I just wish that that's why when like you said this, like when the Vanessa' stuff was happening, or Kitlyn hasn't really put her foot in her mouth too much on this podcast, but it's always nice when it's like someone else has taken some of the heat off of me a little bit. But then I get a little jealous, and so then I want some more heat. So then I say something even stupider. I guess nothing.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's probably gonna do it for this week's episode, you guys, I do think is that a good place for us to end?
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for tuning into another episode of Suckers. Make sure you guys tune into our own individual episodes will be coming out sometime this week whenever Dean and I do ours. Caitlyn thank you so much for being consistent and being the leader of this podcast while Dean and I just bring it up the rear. And thank you to everyone listening. I can't believe you guys still listen. I hope you know how much we appreciate it and we love you so much, So make sure you guys tune in next week. We're hopefully we suck just a little bit less