Speaker 1: The volume. NFL Week one is here and a new season mean new ways to get in on the action. That Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. Fans have spoken, we want to bet touchdowns. Draft King hurt us and is delivering. Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to do a touchdown dance of your own? New Draft King customers bet five dollars to get two hundred and fifty in bonus bets instantly plus one month of NFL plus premium on US.
Speaker 2: Draft Kings Sportsbook app.
Speaker 1: Use Coach Shannon that's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks and get one month of NFL plus premium on US. Offer ends nine to nineteen only on Draft Kings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York, call eight seven of an eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 4: Hello ladies and gentlemen, and thank you for joining us.
Speaker 1: The NFL game was back to back game Thursday and Friday. Thank you NFL. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that like button, and I am your favorite unk key is in the nightcap merch your favorite number eighty five, the route Runner X straordin there the Binger Ring of Fame, Honoree, the legendary pro bowler All Pro from the Cincinnati Bengos, Liberty City's own.
Speaker 2: That's chad Ocho Cinco Johnson. Again.
Speaker 1: Remember, please hit that subscribe button, Please hit that like button and do us another favor. Go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from.
Speaker 2: Every subscriber matters.
Speaker 1: We thank you for mattering, helping Ocho and I and Nightcap become the success that we've become. Please make sure you go check out Shave by Laportier. If you cannot find Shave by Laportier in a store or a city near you, you can order it and we'll deliver it right to your doorsteps. We have it in stop no way, get it and get it shipped to you asap. Please make sure you follow my media company page on all platforms. That's Shayshape Media and my clothing company eighty four. The link is pinned at the top of the chat to a shirt and hats what Ocho is wearing dropped yesterday.
Speaker 2: There are two versions of the teams on site.
Speaker 1: The tour version t with the dates on the back, and there's another one with just Ocho and I face said Nightcap on the front, so you get the choice. Uh. The tour tea is forty two dollars. The print only is only thirty eight dollars. Use code VIP for an additional ten percent off. And now making this debut, it's our first merch commercial. O Joe, we big tie down, check it out.
Speaker 5: We got a commercial. Y oh, we got we got a commercial. Hey, hold on, I got a question?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 4: Like? I like the beat? You could have had me wrapping on the on the back end of the day.
Speaker 1: No, will we hold off on that. We ain't want no features? Yeah yeah, yeah, we're good man.
Speaker 4: Let me next know.
Speaker 5: Now listen, next time we do the tour and we got merch. Let me drop, let me drop a track.
Speaker 1: Now, what we did we wanted the fans to get involved, so we let them be the stars of the other.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Games.
Speaker 1: For the first time I think in the NFL, we had a Thursday this early deseason. We remember last year we had the Thursday night the Thanksgiving Day game, and then we had a Black Friday game. But the opening season, the NFL gave us back to back games Thursday night and a Friday, and the Green Bay Packers and the Philadelphia Eagles played in Brazil, got an international game early the season.
Speaker 2: The Eagles prevailed thirty four to twenty nine.
Speaker 1: Jalen Hurts thirty of twenty four, two seventy eight two touchdowns, two I iNTS.
Speaker 2: Sacked twice. Sa Kwan Barkley came out big.
Speaker 1: He had twenty four carries a buckle nine two touchdowns, also caught four touchdown. Aj Brown five catches a buck nineteen one touchdown. And Devonte Smith really stilled it late because he has some big catches late in the ball game, seven catches for eighty four yards. And then we have George Love who got nicked at the end of the game. Gonna be interesting to see how serious that injury is. He was seventeen of thirty four for two sixty two touchdowns, one I in t he was sacked once, Josh Jacob eighteen for eighty four and Reed four catches for a buck thirty eight. Oho, you watched this game before I give you my synopsis of it. What did you think about this game?
Speaker 2: O't Joe?
Speaker 4: It was a doozy at the beginning. I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 5: It was a doozy at the beginning because I'm thinking, Okay, high powered offenses, two really good quarterbacks, some of the best receivers in the game. You know, they got them young bulls over there with the Packers. I'm thinking, Jordan Love, they gonna come out there and air it out. Shoot the beginning of the game. Listen, horrible, horrible, stupid penalties on the Eagle defense. Jalen Cardle, Baby, we got to do better. Baby, we got to do better. Jordan Davis, y'all should be dominating that interior. Y'all should be dominating that interior every time the second half, in the second quarter, towards the end of towards the end of the second quarter, like maybe in the eighth or ninth minute. From that point on, we had some football being played on both sides of the ball.
Speaker 4: They started, they started.
Speaker 5: Putting, putting, putting series together, strings, stringing, stringing, play after play after play, getting drive together. The center and Jalen Hurts. They got to get it together. Yeah, they got to get out of they Listen, we don't have training camp. I'm not sure what's going on. They got to get that together. The two interceptions also could have been costly. You gotta protect the ball. There's no reason that boss had been thrown down the middle of the field in that coverage.
Speaker 1: Honestly, o Jo Jalen Hurts could have had four picks. Oh yeah, towards the end and the corner and the corner on the sideline. He had one that's going to the ends on Nixon. Was the Nixon a mixer? Let me see what mix Nixon Nixon?
Speaker 4: He dropped one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, ship Hell, Jordan Love had to too what he had. He had a house called by Dean.
Speaker 1: That that that that both of those guys through. Yeah, I'm trying to figure out what Joe. I still don't understand what Jordan Loves saw. There's a whole safety, so in other words, there's cover one, cover three, whatever you want to call it. See how they rotated. There's a guy, there's a safety.
Speaker 4: In the hole at the ball.
Speaker 2: The other guy is running with him, and you still try to throw a feed.
Speaker 4: I don't think he saw I don't think he saw the safety though.
Speaker 2: That's pre staff where he thought he was doing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I don't think he saw him obviously at pre snap, at pre snipe, excuse me, at pre snap. Once he dropped back, you know, his eyes are locked in downfield and on his target. When he saw when he saw the dude trailing, it was the tight end one and that was the tight end one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, craft, but when he saw the dude.
Speaker 5: Trailing tighten, and he thought the tight he thought the titan was open, not knowing that safety was sitting right there just baiting him, and he just he broke on it right away.
Speaker 1: But oh, Joe, I can see if they did, if they like like the old Steelers, they line up closed and the safety and shoot up at in the hole. Yeah, in the hole, and then hurts. It looked like it hurts on his interception. I'm like, Hurst, what did you see? It looked like it might have been Tampa too. A quarter quarter a half.
Speaker 2: I couldn't really, I couldn't really see.
Speaker 1: But the safety, I'm like, bro, you throw that man, you know you can't throw the ball like that.
Speaker 5: O cho And they then he he he loafted in there. If you got you gotta you gotta shoot that. They gotta be up and down, up and down right away. But listen, it was a good game. It had it had It was a good game in Spurts. Yes, yes, it was. It was a good game in Spurts. Listen when they came out. The end of the end of the second quarter was unbelievable for both sides of the ball, for both offenses, both defenses, and then at the beginning, at the half, when they came out of halftime, that thing.
Speaker 4: Was that thing was looking good. And then it went. It went to sleep again.
Speaker 5: When the snoozestent to a snool fest, and then it picked up a little bit on it for the Eagles, and god damn Jane Reid. I tweeted it not too long ago. His name is Jane Reid for you casual fans that don't know. He showed out even even though they did lose.
Speaker 2: He played well. He played well, oh Joe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yes, Sir Jeorde Love, he had a look when they really could have put some separation between themselves.
Speaker 2: And the Eagles.
Speaker 1: Yes, Sir George Love had two series that really cost them the game.
Speaker 2: M h.
Speaker 1: If you go back and look, he has the receiver he has I think it's Reed screaming across the field on the over route, he skips that to it. He has dogs on the on the dagger route, he throws that behind it, and he has dobs on the speed out. He throws that behind it. Yeah, that's like bro oh Joe, and he gotta stop throwing so much off that back food. I know, we get enamored by rogers. We get enamored by Mahome. But Bro, you gotta stop throwing off your back foot because that's why the ball is sailing on you. It is being late getting there, and it's okay to step up forward into the pocket and he just want to retreat, throw off his back foot, step up in the pocket, shift your weight and throw the ball.
Speaker 4: Bro. Yep.
Speaker 5: And if the funny thing about it is is the fact that he sat behind Rogers all that time. Yeah, you can tell the menning risms and the way he mimics and throws, and all the different arm angles that he does have, he's gotten them from Aaron Rodgers. But that at some Aaron Rodgers has Jordan Love has arms frenked as well.
Speaker 4: He has arm strength as well.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure if it's to the velocity of Aaron Rodgers. So he's able to get away with some of those throws where the mechanics are all out of whack, but the ball is still able to get there on time because of his accuracy.
Speaker 4: So I think that's something.
Speaker 5: Oh my my goodness, I'm not sure if you can actually break that goddamn habit at this point now the season is starting, I'm sure something that they can work on, you know, to get him going, to get him back on the basics, get him back on the base fundamentals of being able to execute and process on not only doing your reads before you throw the ball, but having your mechanics and your footwork and your foot your your the left foot point in the right direction before you throwing the ball.
Speaker 4: And get away from what you saw Aaron Rodgers doing, because.
Speaker 5: If you, if you, if you watch him, him and Aaron look exactly the goddamn same from a mechanical standpoint when it's time to throw the ball.
Speaker 1: Yes, but there are some opportunities that, like I said, I thought they could have got some separation between them and the Eagles because of whatever.
Speaker 2: The Eagles couldn't get out of their own way the court.
Speaker 1: Jalen throw a terrible interception and then the center snapped the ball that is not on Jalen hurt. He's going through his cadence and the center snapped the ball and in the arm that's on the center. And then he throws another terrible interception. He got away with a couple but late, hold on, what about.
Speaker 4: The touch push the touch push fumble too?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, the center looked like the center didn't even snap it all the way up to the top.
Speaker 2: Buddy Dodgy bullet on that one.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that is so Honestly, really, the Eagles lost this. I mean not the Eagles. The Packers lost this game. The Eagles didn't really win it if you think about it, if you look at all the opportunities that the Packers had to actually run away, not run away with the game, but between them, yes, yeah, put exactly put some separation between them.
Speaker 4: They didn't take advantage of the opportunities. I know one thing. You could tell it was weak. You can tell it was week one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can anybody line up and stop all these illegal illegal for making?
Speaker 2: Two guys are going in motion?
Speaker 4: What the hell at the same time, how you go to guys?
Speaker 2: Now, when did y'all ever done that?
Speaker 4: Never? Well, wait, honestly, wait a minute, think about it.
Speaker 5: Now, two people can be in motion, but before the snap of the ball, both have to be set.
Speaker 4: Yes, but I think the play clock was.
Speaker 5: Running down and he had to hurd from side the ball, snap the ball. So those are things that you can fix. Those are the kind of mistakes you expect teams to make in Week one even though you've been through training camp, even though you've done it. You had repetition at the repetition after repetition and live action.
Speaker 4: Mistake like they're gonna be had. Yeah, but I know one thing you could tell.
Speaker 5: It was week one, But you can tell both teams defensively and offously.
Speaker 4: Have so much potential.
Speaker 5: You know, by the time by the time they had week four, week five, and everything is really rolling and they in sync with that chemistry.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's gonna be It's gonna be nasty. I hope Jordan Love is okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh. The Eagles defense, they showed some grit early in the game when that game could have cat they had Jalen Hurts had two costly turnovers early and the Eagles held them a six points. That's really what the difference in the ball game, won't you because the game could have got away from you so so early. But give the Eagles defense, big fan g oh he was brought in there to revitalize that. So they did a good job of keeping the Packers out of the end zone with those two early turnovers. But the Packers squanted some opportunity. He had Christian Watson running at the back of the end zone. And I don't know if he slipped or he just overshot him. It looked.
Speaker 4: He now he overshot him a little bit.
Speaker 5: But the push, the little shove from the safety, yeah, tow them off balance. Just a tad bit. We weren't able to get to that ball. Yeah, that just that little shove. It messed up everything.
Speaker 1: But I tell you what, it's a great feeling to be one and oh as opposed to and one with this little MANI buy you feel good. You have to gonna have to travel what probably ten eleven hours back you're banged up.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if well, look, I've never gone on a long trip where I had to play a whole lot. So normally when I went on international flight, so Joe, I didn't play myself to get sore, right, right, So, but you know, so it's a big difference actually playing a meaningful game because normally it was early in the preseason and so we only play in a series, maybe two series at the Max. Now in ninety two we played in Berlin, and hell, I played up until the third quarter because you know, Dan wanted to, you know, wanted me to play a little more because they were going to ask me to do a little more of that year. So that was really my first year of getting heavy, heavy minutes in the regular season. So he wanted me to go a little bit longer, and I told her to understood that. But for the most part of Shoe where we played overseas, I wasn't playing long enough to get sore. You played at least sixty plays, sixty five players in this game.
Speaker 2: You'll ask sore if you played.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, definitely ask you what I'm gonna ask you this. Yes, sir, there's thirty seconds on the damn clock. You hadn't run the ball out of the end zone the whole f at night. You got no time outs? What makes you run the ball? Special teams coach, head coach, leave the ball in the end zone. We're gonna get it plus and no time goals off the clock. Guess what they get the ball. He runs it out, runs time off the clock, and he was fifteen yards short up where he would have gotten the ball, and no.
Speaker 4: Time would have gone off if he took a knee.
Speaker 1: So now when Jalen Hurts throws that pass, imagine putting it up fifteen yards for other than what it was.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: You see.
Speaker 4: Sometimes that's what we talk about.
Speaker 1: We talk about football iqeue and basketball oqu it plays like that.
Speaker 2: That irks me. What makes you so? Oh, Joe?
Speaker 1: So in the first half, the second half, the second court when they scored, you didn't run it out. Now you behind, You got no time outs? Now you want to play? You see what happened when you try to play he roball?
Speaker 4: Joe roball? Yeah, yeah, hey, that was that. I don't know. Listen, that's why, that's why I said. That's what I said.
Speaker 5: You could tell this week one as much preparation as they did before this game, you can still see the mistakes, the mental mistakes, not even by just the players themselves, by the coaches as well when certain situations like this come up again. Now you've already you've already been through it, and you understand, you know what we can't do that we can't have Sometimes sometimes common sense ain't common.
Speaker 1: That's your question. There, thirty seconds on the clock and you catch the ball. What what what you're gonna do? Oh, shoe, you got no time Oh I'm taking a knee, you know I'm taking You got no timeouts? You catch the ball. What you try to do o Joe get bounds? Yes, sir, yes, sir, yes, sir yes, sir. So I'm just trying to figure out why when you had twelve minutes on the clock, thirteen minutes on the clock.
Speaker 2: You got three timeouts, you don't run the ball out.
Speaker 1: But in this situation you got no timeouts and there's only thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: Now you want to be a hero and take it to the house. You see.
Speaker 1: That is things like that that I mean the coach, look, I get it. The coach would always I mean, and that was my job when I was on special teams. The car always try to brief the guys. Okay, hey, let guys, we ain't got no timeouts. Hey, we're gonna leave it in the m zone, so forth a song. Or we gotta make sure we cover. Okay, we got to leave. We just took the lead on the legs second touch a last second field goal or last second touchdown. Okay, guys, let's make sure recover. Let's make sure we stay in our lane. Now you know a we hadn't seen that return. Hey, yeah, Alchoe be on the look for leel halle be on the look for that return coming back your way now, so you letting the guys know we hadn't seen that return. Now's a good time for them to bring it out, because what the hell do they have to lose? Oh lord, see this is why I can't play. But I tell you what. Everybody knows what the hell to do on man. Everybody know what to do on cood. Everybody knows what to do on mind crap, But you don't know what the f to do when it comes to the game, the things that's paying you and allow you to get these fans, ass chairs and all those great set ups. You now, all of a sudden, the coach ain't temping to coach it. The coach ain't tell you how to play, Cood. Who told them guys how to play?
Speaker 4: Fiod o?
Speaker 1: Joe, ain't no coaching, Ain't nobody coaching them, Ain't nobody telling them what to do? But they can play that thing? Oh, Kain't nobody beat me in Madden? Can't nobody beat me in the NCAA repetition? Repetition? What repetition to do that? Tell your answer? It is on with thirty seconds and no time out? You know, damn well? The thing is ough, Joe. We've seen it in the preseason and we've seen the two games. Ain't nobody even come close. Most of the time, they don't even bring it out right. I mean, look, so I'm like, I'm like, ain't nobody gonna move? I mean, it's almost doesn't even seem real because the guy kicked the ball and the guy can't take off running.
Speaker 4: They can't take off until he catches it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I don't know how everybody else feeling aboudy th hoe, but I ain't like it, this new kickoff rule.
Speaker 2: I really I get why they do it. I get why they do it.
Speaker 4: I get why.
Speaker 5: The safety reasons I understand as well. But I think one of the things that the NFL is doing is that they're trying to crack down on people getting hurt in the collisions that happen on kickoff.
Speaker 4: Yes, I don't think that.
Speaker 5: I don't think they're going to be very many kickoffs at all, total commission. Everybody's kicker, everybody's kicker has a strong leg at this point.
Speaker 2: Just put the ball into the twenty five or thirty and say you go play it.
Speaker 1: Because they've been trying to listen they've been trying to get these collisions out of the game. They're trying to figure out how because most of the concussions happens on these plays because think about where they're coming from.
Speaker 2: Okay, you got a guy. Now, the guy's running full his SPEEDO sho guy.
Speaker 1: By the time he hits somebody, he running that at bare minimum fifteen to twenty miles an hour. The other time, coming this way, he's running ten to fifteen miles an hour.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 2: So when they can lie, that's a forty mile an hour impact.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Want to know what it feels like? De ruh A. Just line up. I'll tell you what you do. Twenty yards.
Speaker 1: I want you to get your hard hat from lows of on depot, put on your overcoat, and line up twenty yards and run into your garage as hard as you fucking can. If you want to see, if you want to know what it feels like to be on kickoff, kick return, pump pump return, because I played them all for three years. Yeah, if you want to know what it feels like, man, we show what does it feel like to be And I've been knocked out and I've knocked some guys ass out on that.
Speaker 5: Right, right right, Yeah, I used to. I used to be in the wedges a rookie too.
Speaker 2: You like to have to be in the wedge.
Speaker 1: Was in the wedge then you to have I mean, uh, the charger used to have a wedge weighed over one thousand pounds real what? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Who they had? Who they had? Now? Anybody?
Speaker 1: I know? No, they had like had like two some more they had too, some like d tackles and the office alignment three thirty three forty five, three fifty and you.
Speaker 2: Know they Joe used to come together, they whole hands.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, they showed it. They showed it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so now you got to have somebody to try to take him out. But but you couldn't go low, so you had to have somebody. Had to build a wedge bummer. You had a couple of guys that were casting wedge bumsters.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, I it up Barcelona nineteen ninety four, Richard Smith with our Special Teams coach and he he he gets you fired up, Oh Joe, he gets you fired up. That night before the game, He's like, what I want. I want guys to go over that wall. I need somebody that's gonna bust back eff and wedge and you can see guys get geeked because this is the opportunity on Joe.
Speaker 2: A play good team, make the team. Hey.
Speaker 1: The more you can doing hey, better chances stay. I need somebody to go over that infant wall. Okay, sure enough we get to a we kick off and get back to the wedge. Anthony Lynn used to be coach of the Chargers. He that I think he's the OC dot the Commanders, right right over the top of the wedge.
Speaker 2: Guess what, o, Joe, he.
Speaker 4: Jumped over it.
Speaker 1: He hit the wedge, went over the top, broken leg. But you know how he got the job? Hi, I used to be I used to be on the return. I was like, I'm one of the two guys in the return. So there's a guy and then I there's a guy over there and he looking at me. Ay, let's come. So we in Special Teams meeting, I said, rich Richard Smith saying people don't believe it, but he tell the story. I said, rich you want to lead the NFL to kick returns. He's showing the film. He stop it. That's what the fucked I'm talking about. Did y'all hears that, Oh Joe, he stood up. Did y'all hears that pro tight end? Propo tight end? Want to lead the league at kick return? I said, well, you need to take me off the come my man gonna make the tackle every time.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 1: The next day, Ayleen, you up, asked Kleen, asked Richard, ask anybody that I told him that? I said, coach, you want to lead the league of kick returns. He got all fired up. I said, well you need to take me off. Come man't goae to tackle every time I was off, I was off that thing. But my first three years at that point in time, now I had led the team in reception, so I had it myself now if they needed me.
Speaker 2: But my first three years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was on there, getting that where you're getting that work.
Speaker 1: I was L three. I was L three on kick. I was L three on kick. On a kick return, I was in the front line. I was a guard. Yeah, on the kick return, I was L three on kickoff right down there.
Speaker 2: I'm coming, Ohoe, I'm coming on shoe.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 5: But so you you don't remember my rookie year when I was in the wedge and then don't kick and then don't kick off.
Speaker 4: I was l two.
Speaker 2: Well, you the safety. You probably put the pill bag.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 5: I was the safety. Yeah, but I'm saying on kickoff, I was in the wedge.
Speaker 2: Hold on No, you mean kick return? You in the wedge kick return? I was in the wedge. That was like to be in the wedge. They are never that that was gonna put nobody on the wedge.
Speaker 4: We ain't never seen me hit. Now.
Speaker 5: When I came in as a rookie, I was like two thirty five. That's why I was on the wedge.
Speaker 2: Ojo, I ain't gonna lie to Yojoe.
Speaker 1: If they'd put you in the wedge, they'd hit you so hard on the top of your head you to peep out their ribs and thought you did in jail.
Speaker 5: No, no, I'm I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: If you're talking with somebody that been in there, you didn't want no part of that.
Speaker 5: I know I was in the wedge in the two thousand. What you're talking about, I had. How do you think I made the team? I didn't made the team.
Speaker 4: Play receiver.
Speaker 1: You a second round pick, that's how you made the team. You ain't gonna be in that wedge.
Speaker 4: You too little how you you just saw me in person. That's how big I am.
Speaker 1: Did So think about this, o Joe, think about how how much?
Speaker 2: Because as you.
Speaker 1: Start, as we start the age, most of us we get little old man girth and stuff on us. Can you imagine how skinny you was in your early twenties if you like this now in your forties.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I'm as a rookie.
Speaker 5: You got to remember comm coming from the combine and putting all the extra waiting all the extra masks on me to perform. I was, honestly, I was about two fifteen. But but listen, Dick listen, I'll never forget Dick la Bo dicklar Bow was the head coach at that time, and they were so impressed with me on special teams that I really ain't tested to feel that receiver.
Speaker 1: I was a special team expert. Oh yeah, but you know back then, Ojoe, I mean, anything goes. It wasn't like it is now where you couldn't you know, you couldn't take off running because they don't change the rules before they impermitted this, Ojoe. You couldn't even lead to the guy kicked the ball. Well, I line up behind the kicker and when he dropped his hands, I'm taking off running when he got that ball, I'm an all our sprint by time. But because you know, they retreat and by the time they do this, O Joe right in the face.
Speaker 2: I mean in the chairs. I mean the chairs. I'm dead in this chairs.
Speaker 1: But uh, congratulations to the Eagles go on the road in Brazil, thirty four to twenty nine victims over the packers.
Speaker 2: In that field was some bullgey.
Speaker 4: It was it was, it was. It was bad. It was bad. But listen, listen.
Speaker 5: Players have no reason slipping because you had pregame warm up. You tested the field the day before, so you already knew y as need have. God damn studs stuf.
Speaker 1: You gotta go to everybody want everybody want to wear those soccer bottoms. But you don't realize they had soccer players.
Speaker 2: Don't be weighing two hundred pounds moving like that.
Speaker 1: Oh no, jump was one sixty five, maybe one seventy at best. You a beboutter, get your hands some seven studs and sit down in the face.
Speaker 4: They chang they changed them after a wow.
Speaker 5: Though, you notice that people stopped the people stopped slipping after a wow.
Speaker 2: That was the whole purpose.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, I used to al wear seven studs and then I went to the temple bottom what we called steed TD bottoms. I don't know if they still call them temple bottoms, you know what I'm saying, like the molded bottoms. But I had I like seven studs because oh Joe, I didn't want to slip. The last thing I want to do. It's got an opportunity to make us. You know, I slipped the balls and accept it, or I slip and I missed a touchdown or a key cat.
Speaker 5: So there was only there was only one place where I had to wear seven studs, and that was when we went to Hines Field. I think I think back back during those days, obviously it was it was it was a running area. I think heinese they kept their field messy. Yeah, to keep the opposing team at a disadvantage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they look to run the football, to throw it all over the place until they got big bend.
Speaker 4: Yeah. They were running the football right, Yeah, they show they show work.
Speaker 1: They were running it. And you know that's how the Steelers. The Steelers used to be built. They played defense and they ran the football.
Speaker 4: Ran the ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They always played defense, and they always they ran the football until they got big band. And then when they got big bend, they still played out of the defense. They started throwing it all over the yard the Sakewan Barkley three touchdowns of time for the most by any place in a team's debut in the Super Bowl era. Oh, Joe, guess who was the last Eagle players to do that?
Speaker 4: What? Three super Bowl three t ds in the Super Bowl era?
Speaker 5: Yep, for the Eagle, the last Eagle, almost said, the debut in his debut, Oh debut you knowing very well?
Speaker 2: T yo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Giants two thousand, that was that was no fight? What year? What year was that? Four? Yeah? Four four?
Speaker 2: How you you know what?
Speaker 5: Matter of fact, speaking of Saquon and the game he had tonight, his debut is an Eagle.
Speaker 4: How you think the Giants feel?
Speaker 2: How do you think?
Speaker 4: I mean, how do you think they feel? How do you steal?
Speaker 5: And I listen, I argue with the dude tonight he said, there's no reason paying a running back like that and didn't make these things because all the Giants were going to do is they were going to lose anyway.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, you want to keep your best players.
Speaker 1: That's what I that's what I look at. Regardless of the position, you keep your best player. Now you pay the quarnerback, and people's like, well, okay, and that's like saqua gotta feel like he's in heaven because look, he ain't got to dodge everybody in the backfield. He gets to get there at least to the line of scrimagy without getting him put on him. Well, y'all talk about Saquon didn't have any room to run. But y'all criticized Daniel Jones, David Jones. There's a lot of lit interceptions. He hitting guys in the chest. He ain't always getting sacked now, right, right, But I'm happy for Saquan.
Speaker 4: I am, I am, And look at what you saw tonight.
Speaker 5: It's only it's only gonna get better. It's only gonna get better with A J. Brown playing like that, with Devonte Smith playing like that, and then he is running the ball like that, that.
Speaker 4: Type of that type of efficiency. At some point, at one point he was getting eight y'alls.
Speaker 1: That goddamn carry he quick, I mean, he hit the whole one time. I was like, damn, oh that touchdown on that touchdown run on that problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I mean that. Hey he hit the hole on that one quick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh, hold on in the back, the back of the back, the back of playing around. Now, he ain't want to know, he ain't want none of that. He the backer was playing my shoe.
Speaker 4: Who I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm bad with names, especially when it comes to defenders that second level.
Speaker 4: That backer could have made that play.
Speaker 5: He went right along with the block in the wash when you could have shared that it made the tackle.
Speaker 4: But that's just me.
Speaker 2: Hey, I don't know.
Speaker 1: This kid is Zach bron of where he came from, but he raised hell tonight. Fifteen tackles, eleven solo, two sacks on a tackle for law blankenship of tremendous safety. He had eight tackles for solo. But I thought the key difference in the ball game was early on keeping him out of the end zone.
Speaker 5: That could have been instead of six, that could have been, that could have been fourteen. That would have changed the game. That would have changed the game.
Speaker 1: So now in a situation like that, oh Joe, I don't have to get out of my game play because I'm justdown and I'm in the league. Even though I played bad up until this point, I scored touchdown. I'm in the league now, so they had to feel comfortable knowing that as bad as we played, we're only down. We're only down a touchdown as opposed to being down two scores, which would have kind of been demoralizing. But the Eagles found a way to withstand the early pressure by the Packers and they win twenty nine, thirty four to twenty nine. The Eagles won sa Kuan Barkley in his debut three touchdowns one hundred and nine rush yards to go along with two catches twenty three yards and another touchdown. So Saquan had him sat quite a day in his debut. Okay, tonight much of the NFL game, but it won't be the last. Earlier today, Roger Goodell said the NFL focuses on playing at least seven international games next season that would include Spain, the United Kingdom, and Germany. We went to we played in Berlin back in ninety two. He also added, we hope to go back to Mexico. We played a preseason game in Mexico and certainly can be back here in Brazil. Playing seven more international games next year will step would be a step up from the five schedule for this year. In addition to the nights games, there are three more games O Joe London, Munich in Germany.
Speaker 4: Heldo on Munich.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. So one of in London, one of them Munich. Where's the other one?
Speaker 2: Oh? Two of the in London? Okay?
Speaker 5: They got two in London and one in Munich. You know what, they got three in London. And you know it to be really dope is you know, soccer season just started. Everybody's on international break right now. But I mean these these games you talk about the two, the three in London or this year, yeah, the one in Munich.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: I would hope. I would hope.
Speaker 5: I mean, if I was still playing, I would hope we fly out a little earlier than normal, like maybe a week in advance.
Speaker 4: That might be a little, a little bit you know, exaggerated.
Speaker 5: I would love the flout in advance and go to a game because you know, soccer seasons during the same time as football.
Speaker 2: Who's gonna fly.
Speaker 4: The team?
Speaker 2: What team.
Speaker 4: Playing in London? This?
Speaker 2: Ye aout us?
Speaker 4: I said, may you got your damn mind?
Speaker 5: No, no, not now that I'm just saying, if I was playing, I would love if the team flew out early, so you know, on a day off, Bro, I can catch a soccer game. Joe.
Speaker 1: You know how teams roll. They not trying to do anything. They're trying to control as much time as you can. When you got when you played with the Bengals, y'all got, y'all ass to the city three thirty, four o'clock, full thirty, and then you had meetings at seven.
Speaker 2: They're not trying to give you no time to do nothing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, we talked about we talked about a seven eight hour flight all the way across the water.
Speaker 1: They have studied and they say the best thing to do is to get there the day before, treat it like a regular game, get up and go play.
Speaker 5: Oh hell hell, I'm just telling you absolutely, they can't do that.
Speaker 4: They can't do that. They can't do that. You got for one, you have to give. You have to fly. You gotta fly early. To me, I'm thinking maybe three days early. A lot of.
Speaker 2: They just got there Thursday.
Speaker 4: When they flew to Brazil.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they just get there yesterday.
Speaker 1: Come on, get there. What did they get there? I guarantee you ain't getting no three days early now they've.
Speaker 5: Been there at least a week. No, hell no, there's no way they flew in yesterday. That's impossible. Ain't no way they flew in yesterday and.
Speaker 4: Played the game.
Speaker 1: But this game was in the Corinthians Arena in South Polo. The other one, the next one of the Jets Minnesota and Tottenham Jacksonville Chicago is gonna be in Tottenham.
Speaker 2: In the stadium, Hotspur uh in New England.
Speaker 1: Jacksonville will be in Wimbley and then the Giants Caroline a Lot's Arena and Munich.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be nice. Boy, that's gonna be that.
Speaker 1: They ride in Brazil last night. They ride in Brazil last night. I've told you, I've talked to teams and they say, through the expert they talked to, it's best to get there and treat it just like a normal gay.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling you what I was told.
Speaker 4: Now, if it's a lie, they lied to me, you know what after flight like that?
Speaker 5: At the flight a flight that long, if I'm not mistaken, in flight that Brazils with eight nine hours something like.
Speaker 2: That, ten twelve, probably ten twelve. How long? Holdo, how long did the flight from Brazil to frol Philly to Brazil and one.
Speaker 4: Day in advance and then you go out and play football. Yeah man, they tripping man, oh Joe.
Speaker 2: When we flow international, we had to go to the state.
Speaker 1: We go to the hotel, changed a lot of we didn't go because we had to pack a change of clothes and we go straight to the thing.
Speaker 2: And go to practice.
Speaker 4: Practice. You mean you mean walk through.
Speaker 1: Oh we got a good running when Dan, we wasn't no walkthrough. We raided spreading, okay, because they want us to go and go to back because you tied the first thing I'm gonna do. I'm want to go to bed.
Speaker 4: Bed yeah yeah, yeah, oh that's crazy. But then day before ten hour flight child please.
Speaker 2: Yeah the fourth so today is what the sixth? So they arrived on the fourth that night.
Speaker 1: So then like I said, yeah, Dan, that's it, they're not going in there early that early because they said that it's best on the body.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: The Green Bay Packers it took them ten hours ten out ten hours forty minutes to reach Apollo on the seven seventh.
Speaker 2: So basically it's double deck or the Eagle was a nine and a half hour flight.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: One of the Packers' initial concerns about playing in Brazil sent on the team traveling whether they could get a large enough plane to land in Green bayd off the Shrewer, which is in the Appleton right. No, that's the Green Bay, Green Bay, Green Bay. If not, they would have to bust the Milwaukee A to our ride. Then a larger plane means more pods for players to stretch out. The Eagles made the adjustment for their account along commute instead of the usual one meal during the travel, they had to the focus on extra hydration, and the group was encouraged to stay awake during the trip so they could sleep well once they're arrived in Brazil Thursday night.
Speaker 4: That's crazy work, man, That's why.
Speaker 1: That's why didn't go to sleep when we went to frank That's right. That's what the guy said. He said, shadow makes you used to.
Speaker 4: Difference is that we.
Speaker 1: Arrived early that morning. We left Saturday night and arrived early early that morning. But uh no, that's what That's what I've been told the teams that take these large flight right, It's like nope, Oh Joe, there's a video making a round today of the Ravens tight end, Isaiah likely unloading Chiefs fans after now A loss. The video shows him walking in the tunnel and screaming if you be this wasnt after the toe landed out abounds in the back of the ends all in the final seconds.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, are you okay with understandable behavior?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: You you listen, fan heckling you talking ship and you say something back.
Speaker 2: That's part. That's part of the game show, that's part.
Speaker 4: Of the game. He about they were talking slick.
Speaker 5: If you if you turn it up and listen, the fan said something slicky, sy shut up, bitch.
Speaker 4: He kept it moving. Yeah, I mean that's that's that's not that bad. It's it's not that bad. It's nothing that should get him in trouble or anything like that.
Speaker 5: That's just normal. That's your your normal, every day trash. You say to me, I'm saying something back.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The fan ain't throw nothing nothing long as nothing racial.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah it did with just some words, just some words, and listen, that ain't nothing. What you call those things they got on the side on the on the sideline that pick up everything everything.
Speaker 2: Oh the mic.
Speaker 4: Now you think you think him saying shut up. His bitch is bad. Let the mics. Let everybody hear what everybody's saying on the field.
Speaker 5: If you think that's bad, man, that that was nothing, just you know, look emotionally emotion upset.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if likely wore size nine shoes, that would have.
Speaker 1: Been a touchdown here to be six before with a size nine, he ain't gonna be able to walk.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, yeah, like, hey, yeah, black, look I don't I don't have I don't have a problem. Look like a lot of times, like I said, long as it's not racial, you was like, hey, y'all lost you suck?
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, you know I ain't got no problem with that.
Speaker 1: I hope you can sitting and say look at I say, I tell you what your Tekio Spike's next wife like it. See that you just let be all cut up. But that's the first thing they say. People will attack you on social media. It be women and then when you cut their ass up. Oh is that how you talk to women?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Women, they talk to me like that. That's exactly how I talk to y'all. Punk ass.
Speaker 1: See. I mean people feel like oh, because you shine and sharp, you on television, I should be able to say whatever I want to say to you, I should be able to insult you. And because you're on television and you make millions, like, all of a sudden, because I'm on television, I'm not human, all of a sudden, I don't have a family. All of a sudden, I ain't got kids. So we're gonna talk to you and say whatever now the moment I shoot the ass up obviously figured now all of a sudden, does ESBN know you talk to people? Did Fox know you talk to people like this? Well?
Speaker 2: Did you do your employer know you on here? Talking crazy?
Speaker 4: Reckless?
Speaker 2: See coming? Oh?
Speaker 1: I like everybody know me. I'm I'm very respectful and everything. I tweet and I'll engage a lot of times they're like, why you engage with these people? But then when they try to get this disrespectful, Oh, I got to get you.
Speaker 4: I gotta get you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let you know. Okay, now I know y'all see me in the suit and tie, but y'all forgotten. Now I was real slick with my dog. Hey, okay, And then all of a sudden, Oh, oh, but I wanted an ESPN. No, I'm sure, but they also saw what you said I was promote.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's their favorite. That's the favorite thing to say. Always go to employer. Yeah, and that's listen.
Speaker 5: I always been the way I am. Oh, I haven't changed. I haven't changed since day one. I've always been like this.
Speaker 4: If you follow me on Twitter, I'm always tweeting. Yeah, I'm always positive. Always.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 4: But if you shoot, I'm gonna shoot back with you. And I mean I'm gonna keep going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, I'm remember when Tom Brady, when Tom Brady this thing with I think the flake Gate, and you know, I was gonna be you know me. I was going back and forth some Patriots fan and one guy tried to be slicked talking about, uh, you look like mister Ed.
Speaker 2: I said, yeah, your mama said goody up last night. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You know what, you know what you hit hit it with the mama did hey I know you were hot?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Oh I know you were hot.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. But that's what I'm saying. I'm trying to figure out if y'all dislike somebody for me, if I don't, if I don't like you, I'm not following you, and I'm definitely not gonna jump on your timeline to try to insult you. If I don't inf with you, I'm not gonna buy your music. I'm not gonna go to any of your I'm not gonna go to any of your movies. Okay, I don't amp with you, but I'm definitely not gonna jump on your timeline to try to say something slick.
Speaker 2: Why y'all want to? I mean, I'm one of the most I'm one of them.
Speaker 1: I probably wanted the celebs, at former athletes, whatever you want to call me, that all engage fans. Hey man, what was this? I said, well, this is what I saw, blah blah blah. But then all of a sudden, everybody feel like they want to be able to say something slick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean listen, listen. Twitter.
Speaker 5: Social media in general is a gift in a curse, and I enjoyed it. I embraced all of it. I like I like the posit like I like the negative negativity. I like a I like a happy balance. I don't want all nice stuff being said to me, and sometimes I need you to talk shit.
Speaker 2: I want to hit the bad ones. If you won't bad.
Speaker 5: The bad shit you say it keep me goddamn humblesome time, even though it won't. But still I like to hear it, just to keep me grinded a little bit.
Speaker 1: I was talking to the dude, O Joe, and I said something and he didn't even say he didn't even repeat basically what I said.
Speaker 2: So I just told him.
Speaker 1: I said, I can tell that you was rewarded with your grades with cookies and stars. I can tell that's what you got all the way through high school, cookies and stars. And you didn't get a diploma. You got a certificate pay for tending. I'm just saying, oh, Joe, bad, I don't I don't want to just try to insult people, but y'all, come on, my timeline ain't looking y'all. I don't follow y'all. I work for people to follow me a y'all. A love to show love uncle, O Joe, love you such and such A. I disagree with you on this, but you're still cool. But when y'all try to insult me, yeah, I got now. Sometime this is how I do it, O Joe. If I got to think about it, cause I'm really gonna cut your ass up. I won't press seeing because I've read some stuff. I'm like, I don't know that that was that gonna go down.
Speaker 4: That's too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. The trauma center.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to send your ass to the trauma center, right, So I'm just letting y'all know.
Speaker 2: No, I was just gonna say it.
Speaker 4: May it makes social media fun though to me.
Speaker 5: To me, you know, for those who it doesn't bother I like the negativity and I like the mixture of positivity with it. It just it just it just makes social media that much better than me. Some people can't take it, you know. I don't want to use the word week. I don't want to use that, So I, for lack of better words, let's let's go on to the next topic.
Speaker 1: I say the wrong thing the Pittsburgh The Steelers has officially listed Russell Wilson that's question, but for Sunday's matchup against the Falcons, russ nursing of calf injury that could sideline him for the open opener. According to Ian rapperport Feels is expected to make can steal his debut and get the start against the Falcons.
Speaker 2: Oh yoe.
Speaker 1: You know Phils is from He's from the Atlanta area. He went to Harrison High School. You know a who is this faber? Let me I'll give you one. Guess who you think was his favorite player growing up? Michael Vick And to go back in there in that dome.
Speaker 4: Damn. Now, hold on, hold on, hold.
Speaker 2: On, and yeah, Russell Wilson a's start. Are we sure?
Speaker 4: Are we sure about this?
Speaker 2: We don't know?
Speaker 4: Are we sure?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 4: Is a game is a game time decision? Okay, I'm asking you? Is it a game time decision?
Speaker 1: I don't know what that we're d hold on, Oh, y'all, it ain't guess. It ain't time for me to say. But I just know this when I talked to you on Sunday. Make sure you got my money.
Speaker 4: Wait, Russell Wilson already won the starting job.
Speaker 2: So what is if he's starting the first game of the season.
Speaker 4: He won the job, you can't say the first game by the season. Okay, now you're cheating. How are you cheating?
Speaker 5: If he won the job and Mike tell to name him, to name him the starter for the season, you can't say because he injured his calf, that had nothing to do with him losing the quarterback battle that.
Speaker 4: I lost the bet.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let me ask you a question.
Speaker 4: How technically you already lost the bet. I didn't even ask my money, and you reminded me that bet.
Speaker 2: How did Tom Brady get the job?
Speaker 4: More Lewis hit Drew Bledsoe in the chest. R.
Speaker 2: Blesso was named the starter.
Speaker 4: This ain't finna be no Wally pipp though. This ain't gonna be one of them.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: Russell Wilson playing, you know how I know you're playing?
Speaker 2: How you know.
Speaker 5: One thing by the praying man when it come to injury, you know, God put hands on you and all will be well. Okay, I know that, and I guarantee, I guarantee you the number three walk out there and leave him still as a victory.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've heard Justin Field say, so you know he give a lot of credit to God too.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: I don't know if they served the same guy as the god. Russell Wilson served is a good guy and he's always on time.
Speaker 1: Jamar Chase addressed the report that he wants to Jamar Chase addressed the report that he wants one penny more than Justin Jefferson. Let's take a listen to what Jamar had to say about that houck.
Speaker 5: Yo ship boy. Yeah, yeah, what I'm talking about, That's what I'm talking about. That ain't nothing, that ain't nothing but confidence that's coming. That's that's how you talk when you know your top.
Speaker 4: Three in the league.
Speaker 5: Right there, you hear me, huh yeah, that's that's how you talk when you know your top three. Matter of fact, his resume speaks for himself, even though it's early in his career, matter of fact, before he even got here, before he been got to the NFL. What did he say, I'm coming in and I'm gonna break every record? What did he do is rookie year, he broke a record?
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 5: Man, that's somebody you play. You don't even play with him like that. You give him his money and you know what, you know what a little Bertie told me? What a little Bertie told me. It's probably gonna get done before kickoff. It's probably gonna get done before kickoff. For everything he said.
Speaker 4: Today is in jest.
Speaker 5: It's probably gonna get done before kickoff. And if it doesn't get done, notice also, for those that have heard the interview, he would be using very small, minimal packages to make sure he doesn't get hurt.
Speaker 4: But I think it's gonna get done.
Speaker 5: That's what That's what littbert That's what little Bertie told me. As a matter of fact, I'm gonna break it before Adams.
Speaker 4: You have to break it. How about that?
Speaker 1: You know you can't play football like that. You can't play football a small pack. You can't go out there but not trying to get hurt. You gotta just go balls to the wall.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, No, I'm saying even though he's gonna play for the packages that he's going to be in are going to be small.
Speaker 4: At what I meant.
Speaker 5: I didn't mean he's gonna chill. He gonna go a hundred zero to a hundred. But just the sparing in certain packages. I don't even like the way that sounds exactly.
Speaker 2: So if you, if you, if you're gonna play that, if you're gonna play he wanted to be, You say, his top three, Why the hell you playing them in packages?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Because that money ain't right.
Speaker 2: Okay. If the money ain't right, the play ain't right.
Speaker 5: Hey, listen, let me tell you something now. I want people to understand listen. I love I love the city of Cincinnati. I love my Bengo fans. I love the organization. One thing about it chases the same one who foregoed his senior season. Don't forget that and sat down to make sure he didn't get hurt.
Speaker 4: You hear me, Oh I believe it. Yeah, for sure they will stay.
Speaker 5: Stay with me now because when I told y'all, he's not touching that feel until he gets paid.
Speaker 4: I want you to understand what he's already done before.
Speaker 5: Oh he you know what, I'm gonna forego my whole senior season to make sure I don't get hurt. And you think he won't sit down until he get his money. Come on, now, y'all better stay with me.
Speaker 2: That's what I always tell you. Guys.
Speaker 1: Looking if you're thinking about holding out that year, before you're thinking about holding out on show, I'll say everything I'm telling Mama said. Look here, we ain't buying no car, we ain't getting no no house, we ain't buy no jewelry because I'm gonna hold out because I'm gonna get that bread. Yes, sir, because you do know when you when you in a city, there's the NFL team They know everything. They know what your money is, and they like, oh yeah, oh so you got your your mortgage is how much three thousand, four thousands?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, you got a car? Noe okay and you pay Oh okay, you here.
Speaker 4: You won't be long, right, and you know what you know what is also scared me.
Speaker 5: I'm hearing reports that T Higgins t Higgins hamster hamstring, his hamstring might be bothering. But just the day before yesterday, if I'm not mistaken, it might have been yesterday. Well, actually it's after midnight. So two days ago he said he was feeling the best he's ever felt in camp. And I think now a hamstring and hamstrings are very very very agitating.
Speaker 2: You is irritating.
Speaker 4: It's very irritating. So I'm hoping, I'm hoping all this well with him.
Speaker 5: I hope it's not anything that would be detrimental where he can't play Sunday.
Speaker 4: So if if if Chase doesn't play and T doesn't play, uh, we we we do have some death.
Speaker 2: We do have death.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we don't have that. Listen. I think we have good depth. We have we have.
Speaker 5: I understand what you you know, you like, what's the name of that pool that you used to swim at, Charles Hadley, Charles Hadley.
Speaker 2: Now they got the d they got the kiddie pool, and then they got the twelve foot in. Right. Okay, y'all got the two guys.
Speaker 1: And if they ain't playing, that's the deep in and everything else in the kiddie pool that's the shallow.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't like that. I'm gonna tell you this now. When you if T and Chase don't play, and you see them young bulls, Jermaine Burton and the rest of them boys go out there and act a fool. Hey, I want you to remember you. I want you remember I told you. I told you we had that. I told you, I told you.
Speaker 1: You know you didn't play a whole lot of attention because he got hurt early. That boy, Christian Gunn Dollars is like that. Oh yeah, oh he liked that.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something. He nice. But what are you gonna do with Jermaine Burton out there?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 5: You You get up there playing around if you want to, with that foe two four three if you want to, and from Alabama?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, Christian, Hey, Christian Nozales Mexican too. Huh yeah, Yeah, that's my dog. Then that's a homie. That's a homie.
Speaker 4: But he don't want to. He don't want he don't want none of burden.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you that you want all get up there, get up there, playing around and bump a run if you want to and don't have no safety, Hell you might well you might strike the banner.
Speaker 2: Bet that, Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Jamar said he will be a game time decision for the Bengals season open against the Patriots amid what he called it aggravating and contract dispute. He broke his silence today and said he would be willing to play this season even if the two sides cannot agree on an extension, but whether he steps on the field Sunday will be up to him. He said, it's my decision. He isn't the only Bengal wide receiver who could be out. T Higgins, as you mentioned, has been listed as doubtful after suffering a hamstring injury on Thursday.
Speaker 5: Dang damn, we're gonna be good, Yoshi, Charlie were good.
Speaker 4: We got this. Jamaine were good. I'm telling you matter of fact. When I think about it.
Speaker 5: We might have the best receiving corps as a whole in the league, and I say that respectfully, and probably the second best. I'm talking about death from one to five. The second will probably probably be the Packers. Hey, but them Packers loaded by You see how you saw Jayden Reed went.
Speaker 4: Off the night.
Speaker 5: Now, watch when they played. Whenever they play their next game, watch to be Christian Watson. When they play another game, watch to be Romeo Dobbs Man, A boy.
Speaker 4: Put them boys nice over there, Man, there are the boy's nice.
Speaker 1: Kadarius Tony might be a little closer to finding Tony had a try for Friday for the Browns. Tony previously had a visit the Seahawks earlier this week, Ocho, do you believe the Browns would be a good fit for Tony? They currently have Amari Cooper, Jerry Judy, and Elijah And you know what, that's three. That's three individuals.
Speaker 5: There's three individuals that had the exact same type of plan style that could Kadarius Tony brings to the table, exact same if you've seen Elijah, Elijah Rogers, all of the Elijah Moore from Clemson, same way, Jerry Judy. You know you already know how you get down, especially when the feet Mark Cooper, you know where he's from.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm too from.
Speaker 5: Cadarius Honey has that same style, but he does he does offer a different dynamic. I believe also in a special teams round of things that he can do with kick return and punt return.
Speaker 4: So I think that would be a good place for him. Where else did he try out?
Speaker 2: The Seahawks?
Speaker 1: To the Seahawks? I mean you know they got Look, they got Locket, they got d K, they got Smith and.
Speaker 4: Jigger. Oh shoot, they got three?
Speaker 2: Huh was it?
Speaker 1: Jackson, Smith and Jigba j d n or Jambs, Smith and Jackson, Yeah, Smith and Jigba, Yeah Man, Smith and Smith.
Speaker 4: And jig These name is crazy.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean, I hope he lays. I think that sometimes. I think sometimes the best thing can happen to a player like a Cadarius Tony is the situation to find himself on the outside looking in. It forces you. It's amazing. What a hungry stomach, what a growland's stomach. If bill start to pile up, it'll humble you.
Speaker 2: It'll give you a.
Speaker 4: Different give you a different perspective on things.
Speaker 5: Give you a different perspective on things, and understand how small the window of opportunity is. That you do have to play the game that you do love, the game that you cherish and love to play, and or was always the childhood.
Speaker 4: Dream of yours. It gives you a better understanding. And my dog gonna be all right.
Speaker 5: He gonna get it right when he gets that opportunity again and that door opens, Cadarius, I know you're gonna see this when that door opens again, young boy.
Speaker 4: I needed to do me one favor. Close it behind you. Yeah, that's it. Close it behind you.
Speaker 5: Don't leave no thought and no stern untoned on there and give a motherfucking hell.
Speaker 2: Boy, stone unturned. We get what you were saying.
Speaker 4: Oh my bad, my bad. You know I ain't use that saying in a long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep. Ever, all the same, the volume