Speaker 1: Why did JD.
Speaker 2: Vance say, you don't have to apologize anymore for being white in America? In the United States of America, you don't have to apologize for being white anymore. When has JD Vance ever apologized for that matter? When has any member of the Trump administration ever been compelled to apologize.
Speaker 1: For being white?
Speaker 2: It is Wednesday, December the twenty third, two days before Christmas.
Speaker 1: This is the warning. Well we heard.
Speaker 2: From the racial supremacist JD. Vance is nonsense. It's buncom No white person, not one in America, has ever had to apologize for being white. But this is the agreement that JD. Vans and Donald Trump have with their supporters. They are the leaders, and all the supporters have to do to be a good MAGA is get on their knees for Trump and I suppose JD. Vance, though he's a much less talented demagogue, and submit that whatever is true is what they say is true. In return, you get total and absolute dispensation. You, the loser, get told nothing is your fault, nothing at all. You are a victim the people who didn't hire you, the people who fired you, the fact that you can't pay your bills. You're behind in your taxes, life sucks, your dog doesn't like you. Well, it was because you were white.
Speaker 3: And I have a lot of theories about what this is and why, what is it?
Speaker 1: Why would they do it?
Speaker 3: Who is they? Well, every global nations, the United States government, State Department, all of our politicians, motor Joe Biden standing up and being like, the main problem in America is white racism from white men on tape many times, and I can't wait till this is a non white majority country. What why would you Okay, you could argue about whether it's better or worse as non white you know, Okay, you could argue like the effects of it, but why would you want that? Why would you look around the country and say, there's too many white people? And that's the official position of every institution in the United States, all of our schools. We could preference to non whites, non white males, every single school, every single big business, every single federal contract. Institutionally we are opposed to whites and white men. And it's we're so marinating in it that no one stops and says, wait, what the hell is that?
Speaker 2: Conservatism was a political philosophy that had wrapped around at some important concepts, and one of them was personal responsibility. That's been eradicated by maga. Donald Trump Junior was right when he said his father killed the Republican Party, the Party of Lincoln, the Party of Eddie Roosevelt, of Osenhower and Reagan.
Speaker 1: He killed it dead. It's gone.
Speaker 2: What is standing in its place is a fascist party.
Speaker 1: And it's a racist party.
Speaker 2: Let's watch this sick turning point USA affair. Let's watch Nicki Minaj with the grieving widow Erica Kirk.
Speaker 4: And you have amazing role models like the assassin JD Vans our vice president. And when I say that, I trust me, there's nothing new under the sun that I have not heard.
Speaker 1: So you're fighting.
Speaker 2: She looks all to her up, doesn't she let me say this. I think she's living her best life. I think she's loving the moment. I think she's loving the spotlight. And I think she's part of a broken generation of thirty somethings. Think of them like children of the corn, except these are the children of Trump.
Speaker 1: And she's not alone.
Speaker 2: She's dishonest, she's extreme, and she's despicable. And every time you hear the word God passed from her fork tongue. Remember this, there is a silver lining in Trump. It's that none of the rest of us ever, and I mean fucking ever, have to pretend that any of these people around him are in it for God. Like Pastor Paula. Let's take a watch.
Speaker 1: But I want to say something here. The only thing that is truly served as an.
Speaker 2: Anchor of the United States of America is that we have been, and.
Speaker 3: By the grace of God, we always will.
Speaker 1: Be, a Christian nation. Same deal. The person who says this.
Speaker 5: They contribute nothing the welfare is like eighty eight percent. They contribute nothing.
Speaker 1: I don't want them in our country.
Speaker 5: I'll be honest with you, Okay, So we would say, oh, that's not politically correct. I don't care. I don't want them in our country. Their country is no good for a reason. Their country stinks, and we don't want them in our country. I could say that about other countries too. I can say that about other countries too.
Speaker 1: We don't want them to help.
Speaker 3: We got to.
Speaker 1: We have to rebuild our country.
Speaker 5: You know, our country is at a tipping point.
Speaker 1: We could go bad. We're at a tipping point. I don't know. People mind me saying that but I'm saying that we could.
Speaker 6: Go one way or the other, and we're going to go the wrong way if we keep taking in garbage into our country. And this, why is it we only take people from shithole countries?
Speaker 5: Right? Why can't we have some people from Norway?
Speaker 6: Sweet?
Speaker 1: Just a few? Let us have a few from Denmark? Do you mind sending us to your people?
Speaker 5: Send us some nice people, do you mind?
Speaker 6: But we always take people from.
Speaker 5: Semia, places that are a disaster, right, filthy, dirty discuss They're ridden with crime. The only thing they're good at is going after ships. This what's happening to our country. Our country is being poisoned, poisoned, and your schools and your children are suffering greatly because they're going into the classrooms. They're taking disease and they don't even speak English. It's crazy. And we have our people that aren't going into a classroom. We have students that were there last year that aren't allowed into the school this year. They're not allowed. It's crazy.
Speaker 6: And this how stupid are the people of Iowa.
Speaker 1: How stupid are the people.
Speaker 2: Of the country about immigrants, about other human beings? Is not an agent of God, they are an affront to God. Donald Trump has used abused power like no president ever. Yet one year in the country endors, the nation endures. The American people can see clearly more so every day, the monster that has taken power, and we will end it. By this time next year, we will be days away from a democratic majority. Let's make sure it's a majority with purpose, with conviction, with guts and stamina, as twenty twenty six becomes the year where we start pushing this maggot cancer back and ultimately bury it underground where nobody will have to worry about it for eighty years time. This is the warning. I'm Steve Schmidt. This is the warning. I invite you to join this community where I promise to be honest, blunt and direct about what is happening in this country. America is in crisis. Follow and subscribe to this channel and on substack.
Speaker 1: Thank you,