Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frames on the twenties. Hello, yeah, this is Donk calling from Woodworks. I was looking for Christa who's having a table built from offs.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, this is me. I love some updates.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, so like the tables that we've been building for you, Like I knew it's taking like hell along, like longer than you expected.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. And I definitely have been wanting an update because it's been like months and I haven't heard anything. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like sorry about that, you know, or whatever. But I'm calling with a little bit of an update. And like unfortunate, I don't think it's gonna be like, you know, Nie, you're gonna be super pumped.
Speaker 2: About what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well yeah, it's gonna be at least six to eight months because unfortunate, like something happened. So basically it was like done, you know, and then something happened and the shipping warehouse and then yeah, so it like basically got ruined.
Speaker 2: What do you mean it was done at the shipping warehouse and did you like it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it just got like, you know, irrevocably, irrevocably damaged beyond me beyond replication.
Speaker 2: You know, what do you mean irrevocably beyond repair.
Speaker 1: Beyond reprive if it's irresponsibly broken beyond reproach.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what word you're trying to use. Just because you heard them on like some Love Island show doesn't mean to just throw it at me in this phone call right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, all just basically like what happened was like you know, beer.
Speaker 2: Pong, beer pong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like so, okay, the table was done and then it was like ready to be shipped down bowl of the shipping guys, like you knew it was a Friday, and they're like enough work, and so they were like, you know, kind of calm leaves, and they decided to play a little bit pong and then on one of the d's that lost I really upset, tipped it over, completely smashed it.
Speaker 2: So you're telling me that your irresponsible employees were playing beer pong on my great grandmother's refurbished wood and they ruined the table because they wanted to have fun. That's I don't even know.
Speaker 1: What to say.
Speaker 2: This is absolutely ridiculous, and I need to talk with the manager because I'm talking to someone that has no idea what they're talking about, and I need to get this figured out because you guys have absolutely destroyed my precious wood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, we're more than happy to make you a new beer pong table, absolutely free.
Speaker 2: I don't think you understand the wood was my great grandmother's that you can't just remake that you ruined it.
Speaker 1: Your great grandmother was a beer pong fan.
Speaker 2: No, oh, my gosh, I can't even talk to you anymore. You're genuinely the stupidest I ever talked to. I need to talk to your manager right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, then I'll just let you know that this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your husband set you up. Are you like real it's a joke.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He said that you've been waiting for this table to be custom built forever and you're upset at the company, and he wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 2: Okay, So my table's not ruined, not that.
Speaker 1: I know, not that I know of at least, gosh, I was.
Speaker 2: Just picturing a bunch of complete idiots plank beer pong smashing my table.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with Jubile phone pranks we say mornings on the twenties