Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is verdict to a Senator Ted Cruz Ben Ferguson with you, Senator, we have got a lot to talk about. Two major stories, the House formalizing the impeachment inquiry into Joe Biden, and for everyone listening, we are going to go deep into the legal aspect of this and what is the cause for this instead of the weaponization of impeachment which is what the Democrats did to Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump.
Speaker 2: But before we get to that, Senator, I also want to talk about Hunter Biden and Hunter Biden's refusal to show for this deposition. He had this press conference on Capitol Hill but said I'm only willing to go public. I'm not willing to go behind closed doors. That is dictating to Congress what you will and won't do. Usually doesn't end well unless you know the deck is stacked on your half, on your side with a DOJ that refuses to prosecute. Is that part of how this is going to play out for him?
Speaker 3: Well, let me say, first of all, we now know the answer to what we talked about in the last podcast, which is whether or not Hunter Biden was going to defy the congressional subpoena and the answer is yes, and I'm gonna give credit where credits due. I thought the odds were about fifty to fifty. I could see him going either way, and you were one hundred percent on the other side. And so, Benjamin, you were right. I was at best fifty percent right.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna frame. I'm going to frame this transcript and put it in my office.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: This is the first time in history of verdict I've gotten these accolades.
Speaker 3: Cut it off right now. I'm telling you, I'm manning up. I'm I'm admitting it. You didn't even have to rub my nose in it. I came forth right on the front end. Look, he refused to comply with a subpoena. There are a number of things that will flow from that. One of the things that will flow from that is the House I believe will hold Hunter Biden in contempt. That's significant, being held in contempt of Congress. That you can be jailed for being in contempt of Congress. And and but for that to happen, the Department of Justice has to prosecute you. And I got to say, one of the reasons why I think Hunter Biden is perfectly content to defy a congressional subpoena is he does not believe Daddy's Department of Justice will prosecute him, and so I think he and his lawyers feel like they can just ignore the subpoena. But when the contempt vote happens, and I think the votes will be there to hold him in contempt, that will be the next stage in the escalation. Now we talked about previously on verdict. Why often when you have someone come in for testimony, you proceed it with a closed door deposition where you get into more detail, you go back and forth, you prepare for the open hearing. And that's what the House Republicans did. Now, I will say At Hunter Biden's press conference, he said, quote, Republicans do not want an open process where Americans can see their tactics, expose their baseless inquiry, or hear what I have to say. What are they afraid of? I'm here, I'm ready. So I got to tell you, Ben, I would advice to Jim Jordan and James Comer take him up on his offer, hold him in contempt, fine, but also bring him to an open hearing. He has said he would testify in an open hearing. Yes, there are strategic advantages to doing a closed door deposition first, but get him under oath and in front of the American people. If the outcome of this is he defies the subpoena, he's held in contempt and nothing, nothing, nothing happens, that is a bad outcome. That is not an outcome that furthers justice. That is not an outcome that furthers holding Joe Biden accountable for his misconduct. And so I think the best Yes, they're irritated that he's defying their request, and I think they ought to hold him in contempt, but they also ought to schedule that open hearing for the first week the House is back in January and put him under oath on record on national TV and walk him through the evidence.
Speaker 2: If they do that, does that mean that you lose the chance for the closed door deposition? And is that also and I'm playing devil's advocate here, does that imply that you're basically conceding to the demands of Hunter Biden on the entire US Congress.
Speaker 3: Yes and yes, and so what look losing the closed door deposition? There are some advantages to having that, sure, but you can litigate about it. For a year and get nothing. Or on your second point, they could be piqued, they could be annoyed. Well, gosh, no witness is going to dictate what we do because we're tough. Well, so what Look, there's a job to be done. And the good thing is you and I both know Jim Jordan and James Comer these are serious men focused on a serious task. And so I think the appropriate reaction is not to have your feelings hurt, and not even to be annoyed, although you are perfectly justified in being annoyed that a witness is effectively dictating the method in which he will testify. That is annoying, and in the vast majority of situations it's utterly unacceptable. In this case, there is a overriding interest of justice of putting the evidence before the American people. And remember this is something that you and I have said a lot on verdict. This is not about Hunter Biden. This is about Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: Great point.
Speaker 3: If the result of this is they spend the next year fighting over the contempt finding, that is a complete waste of time. We need the evidence in front of the American people that Joe Biden was corrupt, and in this Hunter Biden is an accomplice and he's a witness, but he's not the actual target. The only reason anyone cares about Hunter Biden is because he was integally involved in the alleged corruption and bribery of his father, who was vice president of the United States and is now the President of the United States. That's why they should say, fine, we'll have you first week of January in front of the full hearing on TV and will walk you systematic through the questions and might they get some surprises.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 3: Part of the reason you do a closed door deposition is so you don't get surprised. You get an answer in the deposition, and then when you do the hearing, if they say something different, you can confront them with, well, that's not what you said at our deposition. I get that that that that is strategically better. But my point is having Hunter testify under oath now versus not having him testify for the next year. It ain't even close, which is better for the pursuit of justice.
Speaker 2: All right, So let's say that what you're you're mentioning here happens. I want I want us both to go on the record. Would Hunter Biden show up for that public here and now I claims he would, right, but he was saying that because he wasn't going to show up for that, that was his way of getting out of the closed door. So let's say that that Jim Jordan and James Comer, they do this to speak of the House says, let's this our new strategy, Johnson, let's go with it. Do you believe that Hunter Biden would actually show for that open hearing?
Speaker 1: So again, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think there is a significant chance he wouldn't show for the open hearing. But if you forced me to put odds to it, I'd probably say sixty forty he shows. I think there's a forty percent chance he backs out and said, oh I was just kidding. I'm not going to testify there either. But I think there's a sixty percent chance that he follows through. He is at this point defiantly said he's ready to go, and he's made that offer, and I think Ego and Vanity may compel him to go and testify in the open if that's what happens, what do you think? Where are your on?
Speaker 2: I think there's a zero percent chance he'd show up for the second one, because if he knows he doesn't have to show up for either, and they're not going to hold him in content because and you would know this legally, I don't. I'm asking you sincerely, if he didn't show up for the public hearing, what's the recourse there?
Speaker 1: Would it go to the j.
Speaker 3: They hold him in contempt and DJ again would would sit on their hands and do nothing.
Speaker 2: So if you're gonna if you're gonna be held in contempt the first time, why not double up on it and say nothing at all.
Speaker 3: Look, you're actually going very good legal advice for someone without a JD. There's a lot of force to what you say. Look, the reason I think it is slightly more likely than not that he shows up is is ego. It is entirely who he is. And they've been so braggadocious saying that he would do it that I think he would find it personally hard to back out of. But there's no doubt the risk averse the CYA approach is don't show up to either. By the way, that shouldn't be the risk averse approach. If we actually had a functioning Department of Justice that would go and prosecute you for contempt to Congress, then the risk calculus would change. But remember Congress held Eric Holder, then the Attorney General of the United States, in contempt, and DJ did nothing. Now Eric Holder was in charge of DJ, but they did nothing. And I don't expect the Biden DOJ to do any different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I prosecuted and convicted for contempt to Congress. Biden's punishment could keyword could, if you're looking at the book, be up to one hundred thousand dollars fine and imprisonment. And I want to just just let me stew in this for a second, because I think everyone listening right now probably feels this way. It is so frustrating to live in a country where there's such a blatant double standard in how the laws applied. You look at Peter Navarro and Steve Bannon. They were indicted on contempt charges for not complying with you with what many referred to as the illegitimate January sixth Committee. There was no basis to comply with the Democrats fake committee, right, that had fake Republicans on there, and it was done not the way that it's normally done historically. And yet those two men no problem being arrested and tried to ruin their lives. It's hard, I think for so many people listening right now to sit here and to be okay with this and to see the DOJ weaponized in this way. It was Matthew Graves who was the DC attorney who prosecuted Navara and Bannon.
Speaker 1: Let me remind everybody.
Speaker 2: He worked on the presidential campaigns for Joe Biden as well as other Democrats. And this is a process now where I think Americans are so frustrated. So do you agree that it's that we are all not crazy to be so irritated and frustrated at these two standards of justice that we're watching play out in real time.
Speaker 3: So I agree that everyone but Ben is not crazy. Look, it is absolutely a double standard. And if you don't believe me that it's a double standard, believe Joe Biden. Listen to this clip. In October of twenty twenty one, when asked this exact question, here's what Biden had to say, talk to.
Speaker 5: You so much today, You're not going to talk to anymore.
Speaker 4: By Congressional Subdinas on the January sixth committee, I.
Speaker 6: Hope that the committee goes after them hold.
Speaker 1: Him accountable, any prosecuting I do, yes, I do yes. That was the response from Again.
Speaker 2: You could hear in the background Marine one's spooling up there and he's saying, yes, you should be held accountable, Yes, you should be held in contempt. Before I get your response to that center, let me tell you about Blackout Coffee. Bidenomics is a complete until disaster. But I don't let that or any of these other issues ruin my day. You want to know why, because I start my day with a hot America first cup of Blackout coffee. Now, if you like a premium cup of coffee to start your day. And I got to get up every day and get on the radio at seven in the morning. I have to be ready to give the news. And that is why I have to have a good cup of coffee, not average, but a really good cup of coffee. Blackout Coffee is one hundred percent of America zero percent woke company. You know there's a bunch of woke coffee companies out there. The biggest ones are the wokest ones out there. Well, Blackout is one hundred percent committed to conservative values, from sourcing the beans to the roasting process, customer support, and shipping. They embody true American values and accept no compromise on taste or quality. I'm drinking it every day. I can tell you this is true. You need to try Blackout Coffee. And if you've got someone on your Christmas list as a coffee drinker that loves premium coffee, go to Blackoutcoffee dot com slash verdict. That's Blackout Coffee dot com slash verdict. You'll use the promo code vertict and you're gonna get twenty percent off your first order, plus you can see all their incredible gift ideas for the holidays. It's Blackout Coffee dot com slash verdict. Be Awake, not woke, Blackout Coffee dot com slash verdict, Centaer.
Speaker 1: You hear the president there.
Speaker 2: He made it clear, you defy these subpoenas, you deserve to be prosecuted, you deserve to be thrown in jail. That's what he said as President getting on Marine one.
Speaker 3: Well, that's exactly right, and it's a double standard. If they're going after someone in the Trump White House, then absolutely they want to hold them in contempt, they want to prosecute them, they want doj to go after them, and they're happy to do that. If it's Hunter's son who's covering up evidence of criminality from daddy, who happens to be the President of the United States, then the Biden Department of Justice they act like they're in army of the DNC that they do not behave like they have any obligation to the rule of law. Merrick Garland should be impeached and removed from office. He's been a disgrace as Attorney General. And part of why they do this is they know the Department of Justice is weaponized and politicized, and they also know that the media is thoroughly dishonest. So, for example, Hunter, when he was explaining that he would not not go to the closed door deposition, he said his father was not financially involved in his business, and financially Suddenly that word came in. Now, remember Joe Biden used to say he'd never talked with his son about his business, he never talked to his business associates. All of those proved wrong. Then the Biden White House said he was not involved, he was not in business with and now Hunter says his father is not quote financially involved in his business. They keep moving the standard. But you know what, really, let's play.
Speaker 2: Let's play Joe Biden saying this because if you remember, you go back to the first clip I want to play. People is from des Moines, Iowa, September twenty one, twenty nineteen. He was angry when he was answering Peter Deucy's question. Take a listen, how many.
Speaker 4: Times have you ever spoken to your son about his overseas business dealings.
Speaker 5: I've never spoken my son about his overseas med servians.
Speaker 6: I have never discussed with my son, or my brother or anyone else in being him to do with their business period. And what I will do is the same thing we did in our administration. Don't be an absolute.
Speaker 1: Wall between personal and private.
Speaker 6: In the government.
Speaker 4: Do you stand by your statement that you did not discuss any of your son's overseas business large, Dan barlast, I.
Speaker 3: Mean he lied to all of us, Enator, he did, and compare that to what Hunter said this week, it could compare compare that to the latest statement.
Speaker 1: Play that clip.
Speaker 5: Let me state as clearly as I can, my father was not financially involved in my business, not as a practicing lawyer, not as a board member of Parisma, not in my partnership with a Chinese private businessman, not in my investments at home or abroad, and certainly not as an artist. Story in my battle with addictions, my parents were there for me. They literally saved my life.
Speaker 2: By the way, Senator you and I predicted this was going to be the alibi all along. Oh yeah, he's an addict, and he and he went into it perfectly. He paused, he took a deep breath, and then he and then he lays it on real thick. I was an addict, and my parents were there for me and then listened the last part.
Speaker 1: They helped me in ways that I will never be able to repay. Of course, they would never.
Speaker 6: Expect me to.
Speaker 5: And in the depths of my addiction, I was extremely irresponsible with my finances. But to suggest that his grounds for an impiacement in Query is beyond the absurd.
Speaker 1: It's shameless.
Speaker 5: There's no evidence to support the allegations that my father was financially involved in my business because it did not happen.
Speaker 2: So it's pretty clear that both of them are lying to the American people.
Speaker 3: Well, but there's an important context. So that's a categorical denial that Joe Biden was financially involved in his businesses. But you know it's different.
Speaker 1: It's not under oath.
Speaker 3: It's not sorn testimony, which means he can lie to the reporters, and it's not a felony. If he had said the same thing, either in a closed door deposition under oath or in testimony in the house under oath, and if he'd lied, and you could prove he lied, that would be a felony. That would be the equivalent of perjury, and it would be it would be it would come with jail time attached to it. And so that's part of why Hunter doesn't want to be under oath, so he can lie without consequences. But he also knows that his lies will be amplified by democratic hacks in Congress and by the corrupt corporate media. So I want to I want to tell you what the New York Times did. So Hunter's opening sentence there, let me read it to you again. Let me state as clearly as I can, my father was not financially involved in my business. Now here's how the New York Times reported his quote. Let me state it as clearly as I can. My father was not involved in my business. The word financially the New York Times miraculously deleted. They are covering up for it. They're not journalists, they're liars. And it's not an accident. That wasn't a typo removing the word financially. Look you read financially, you're like, oh, okay, I get the joke, like like it's it's a bad dodge. And so The New York Times said, well, here's what he's an the way, We'll just delete it and have him say my father was not involved in my business, which was, of course the old lie Joe Biden told in Des Moine, but that lie is no longer operative.
Speaker 2: One other question on this before we move over to the impeachment inquiry. If Hunter Biden into your Hunter Biden's attorneys right now, what is your advice to him. The White House, we hear is getting very nervous. We see this from reporting, This come out from Access. It's not conservative. They've come out saying now the White House and people within the White House are very upset with this. They're very upset with the press conference he did. They think the press conference made things a lot worse. As White House insiders apparently said that those inside the White House are saying that he is ruining things for his dad's re election bid. It's an unwelcome distraction, is another apparently person said it inside the White House.
Speaker 1: Tax him, and you look at the polls, and polls matter.
Speaker 2: Biden is the least popular president in modern US history.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: According to the five thirty eight poll, ce An m Poll Center has sixty seven percent disapprove of Biden's economy, saying that's the number one issue, and a red Field and Wilton Strategies pols there is a majority of Democrats are quote concerned about the Biden's ability to perform Joe Biden's ability to perform.
Speaker 1: His job now due to his age.
Speaker 2: You add that to what we've just witnessed over the last twenty four to forty eight hours, and this is where Democrats have got to be freaking out inside this White House. As one Democratic strategist who worked on Clinton's twenty sixteen campaign said, quote, I have a pit in my stomach about it. The email controversy was silly, but it was made to be a distraction and it worked. And now he says the Hunter story has the legs to ruin things for the Bidens.
Speaker 1: The Democratic strategists added, quote unquote.
Speaker 3: Look, I think there are a lot of democrats. I think there are a lot of people in the press that are getting very nervous about Joe Biden. The mounting evidence. You know, when you have twenty shell corporations, when you have hundreds of thousands of dollars and millions of dollars going back and forth and coming from communist China and coming from Ukraine and coming from Russia, and coming from corrupt oligarchs, when you have transfers, when you have check after check after check going directly to Joe Biden, when you have Joe Biden on tape getting caught lying about it over and over and over again. Of course the Democrats are nervous. Anyone paying attention recognizes there is very significant evidence of corruption. And the simple question to ask even the most rabid partisan democrat is what services did Hunter Biden have to sell? What would anyone pay him millions of dollars for? He has no discernible skills. So generally speaking, foreign oligarchs are not in the habit of paying millions of dollars just to random crackheads. What is it that he was selling, and there's only one possible answer, and that is favors from Daddy. That's what the democrats and the corporate media do not want you to focus on. Is what was given. Let's go back to the heart of impeachment, quid pro quo, what was given in exchange for those millions of dollars? And if you ask that, the only answer that anyone has proffered is at the milder level, access to Daddy and at the full criminal level, favors from Daddy. But that's really where that where the debate is now. Of course, democrats of the media ignore all of that and just say, no, there's no evidence at all. There's no direct evidence, is what they say. Of course, we did an entire podcast on how the no direct evidence lie is a lie. You can go back and listen to that podcast if you want. But of course democrats are nervous.
Speaker 2: Can you believe it is almost New Year's and that means it's time for New Year's resolution? Yours may be for all right, I want to get back in shape, I want to lose some weight. I'm tired of feeling like I've lost that strength and vitality. I used to have tired of feeling tired and just feeling complacent and weak. Well, don't wait till January one to get started. You need to call my friends at Chalk. Chalk can help you boost your testosterum levels up to twenty percent over ninety days. Yeah, you can get rid of that weakness and complacency. Low t is the number one problem. It has fallen off a cliff historically to an all time low. Thankfully, the patriots at Chalk are helping real American men just like you and I take back our right to maximize our masculinity by boosting testosterum levels up to twenty percent over ninety days. Now I'm taking Chalk in the Male Vitality Stack. And here's the part I love. One it's an unbelievable price, and two, it comes to my door automatically, so I can stay on my regiment and I don't have to worry about running out. It's manufactured right here in the US of A. Chalk's natural herbal supplements clinically proven to have game changing effects on your energy, on your folks, and on your mood and samina. So maximize your masculine today. Go to Chalkcchoq dot com. Use the promo code Ben for thirty five percent off any Chalk subscription for life and it will show up on time every single month. Choq dot com promo code Ben thirty five percent off and booster A testos from levels up to twenty percent over ninety days CENTA. I want to move to the other major issue, and they are very much intertwined, but separate, and so let's look at this completely separately for a moment. The House formalizing the impeachment inquiry into Joe Biden. There has been a lot of media protection on this story, and I think it's important that we remind people why this impeachment matters, why it's not a witch hunt, how it's different from what the Democrats did against Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump when they knew.
Speaker 2: For example, the Stell dossier was created by the DNC and Hillary Clinton paid for by them. The FBI categorized the still Dousier as user generated, meaning it was crap. They even offered a million I think it was a million dollars to Christopher Steel to authenticate anything in the dousier. Couldn't do it, and yet they still used it and weaponized it. To try to overthrow the will of the people. And so I want people to understand that impeachment is important. It shouldn't be used a political weapon, and Republicans are not using it as a political weapon. So let's go back and remind people why the House is formalizing this impeachment inquiry.
Speaker 3: Well, the reason the House says opened the impeachment inquiry is because there is serious evidence of corruption. There is serious evidence of bribery on behalf of the President of the United States, and it's from multiple directions. But you know, Jim Jordan sent out a very simple tweet that I think is powerful. What Jim Jordan said was quote four facts that will never change. One Hunter Biden sat on Barisma's board, absolutely true. Two he was unqualified to do so, absolutely true. Three Barisma pressured him to get DC to act on policy issues in Ukraine. And four Joe Biden did just that. Now, of those four facts, the only one the Democrats argue against even slightly is number three. And they have some disputes. They say, well, well, no, Barisma didn't really want the prosecutor fired who was investigating the corrupt oligarch who owns Barisma, because he was a bad prosecutor, so they didn't really want him fired. Now, I got to say, that is an incredibly weak argument, and it is contrary to the evidence the House is compiled. But that's the whole of their argument. And so remember when they say no direct evidence. We talked a minute ago about what is bribery. Bribery is quid pro quote this for that. That's the Latin phrase that was for Joe Biden to get the prosecutor fired in Ukraine. And we know that Joe Biden did that. We know that the quot happen because Joe Biden has confessed on video that he flew to Ukraine that he held over a billion dollars in US taxpayer funds that are guaranteeing loans to Ukraine. He held them hostage and said you will not get that money unless you fire the prosecutor. And then his response, we've talked about at length, was son of a bitch. They fired the prosecutor. So the quo is admitted, it is stipulated. Joe Biden has confessed on video to it. The only question is the quid, which is was he paid or and by the way, paying his family for that that official act is also bribery. So it doesn't matter whether the money went directly to Joe Biden's bank account or whether it simply went to Hunter Biden's bank account. We know that he was making eighty three thousand dollars a month. Hunter was to sit on a board. Now, mind you, I don't know of another board anywhere on Earth that pays eighty three grand a month to board members.
Speaker 1: That is bizarre. Just on the face of it.
Speaker 3: It's a lot more than Exxon Mobile pays their board members. It's a lot more than any board I've ever heard of pays their board members. And remember, Hunter Biden had zero experience in oil and gas. He didn't speak Ukrainian. I'm not even sure he could find Ukraine on a map. What he did have was Daddy's cell phone. What he did have was Daddy's fake email addresses. What he did have was Daddy's burner phones. What he did have was access to Daddy. And I got to say it was a good investment. If you're a corrupt olagark and you hire Skippy boy here and Daddy uses the full force of the US government to get the prosecutor fired, who's coming after you. That is a great investment. So that is number one right at the heart of the impeachment inquiry. But number two, we have the WhatsApp where Hunter is shaking down a Chinese communist and saying, I'm sitting here next to my father, and he's threatening retaliation from Daddy, not from Hunter, from Daddy, from Joe Biden if they didn't pay him millions of dollars. And we know that they paid him millions of dollars. So that again, look, bribery can be on either front. It can be either for getting a benefit, but it can also be bribery. Pay me money, give me a benefit, or else I will do this bad thing through government to you. That's also bribery. You know, if if a prosecutor for US attorney says give me a million dollars or else I will indict you, and you give him a million dollars and he doesn't indict you, that's bribery. In this case, the retaliation that Hunter was threatening from Daddy, it would absolutely constitute bribery on Joe's part. And mind you, the irs whistleblowers say that in the investigation they wanted to get the GPS data It's very simple to ascertain when Hunter sent that WhatsApp text, was he in fact sitting next to Joe. You'll have Hunter's GPS data, You'll have Joe's GPS data if they're in the same room, if they're sitting next to each other. That goes right to the heart of that Joe knew and was in evolved in shaking down these corrupt foreign players. That's why the house has now opened to the impeachment inquiry.
Speaker 2: For more than ten years, Patriot Mobile has been America's only Christian conservative wireless provider. They stand behind their values and they stand behind exceptional service. They're an example of putting the cause ahead of profit, and that is why I am proud to partner with him. Starting today, Patriot Mobile is extending their Black Friday deal with the Every Friday Matters deal, and you can get a free smartphone when you switch today. Patriot Mobile offers dependable nationwide coverage, giving you access to all three major networks, which means you get the same coverage you've been accustomed to without funding the radical left. Now, when you switch to Patriot Mobile, you're supporting free speech, religious freedom, the sanctity of life, are veterans and first responders, and more than just that. They are actually a one hundred percent US based company with customer service teams that make switching easy. So you can keep your same number you have right now, you can keep your existing phone, or for a limited time, get a free smartphone from Patriot Mobile. Go to Patriot Mobile dot com slash ferguson or call them nine to seven to two Patriot use the promo code Friday seven six.
Speaker 1: That's Friday seven six.
Speaker 2: Again, get a free smartphone with promo code Friday seven to six.
Speaker 1: That's the limited time offer.
Speaker 2: Join me make the switch today at Patriot Mobile dot com slash ferguson. That's Patriot Mobile dot com slash ferguson or nine to seven to two Patriot SATA. I want to get your reaction to something that was said on MSNBC. They're claiming now that Biden's impeachment inquiry is quote Trump's retribution.
Speaker 1: Take a listen to this.
Speaker 7: The fact that there is no there there probably doesn't bother the likes of Jim Jordan. I think Representative McGovern got it right when he said and Trump asks them to jump, they say how high, and.
Speaker 1: That they're now jumping.
Speaker 7: They're now jumping for Trump. This is his retribution and it's a pr a pr very cynical, pr driven attempt to besmirch Biden without any.
Speaker 1: Evidence, without any evidence. You just went through that evidence.
Speaker 2: But this is what we're up against the media saying this is just retribution for Trump.
Speaker 1: No, it's not, this is based on the facts.
Speaker 3: Well, MSNBC is not actually a journalistic outlet. They are propagandists. They are the left wing of the Democrat Party. So they're going to repeat that and ignore the facts altogether. They won't cover the facts. Look, if you watch MSNBC, you have no idea that Hunter Biden sent a WhatsApp text to a Chinese communist shaking him down for millions of dollars. You don't know that because you know what, if they don't report on any evidence, then they can send idiots on camera to say there's no evidence. And if all you watch is MSNBC, you're you're right, You're there is no evidence because they won't report on any of the evidence. It's purely circular. And that is part of why the Democrats their behavior is so bad. The corrupt corporate media facilitates their blatant dishonesty, because the corporate media has every bit as dishonest as the White House is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think we should end with this. James Comer took to the floor of the House. This is the man that's been digging into all this. He's been a guest on Verdict. There's a two part series. You can go back and listen to it, but I want you to hear what he had to say on the floor of the House.
Speaker 1: Just as a reminder, Kentucky's recognized for three minutes.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Chairman Cole Mister Speaker, I rise today to support House Resolution nine eighteen. Joe Biden has repeatedly lied to the American people about his family's corrupt influence peddling schemes. He told the American people he never spoke to his son about his family's business dealings. He claimed there was an absolute wall between his official government duties as Vice President and his family. He said his family never made money from China. All of these are blatant lies. Our investigation has revealed how Joe Biden you of participated in and benefited from his family cashing in on the Biden name around the world Since January, we have learned some of the following. The Bidens created twenty shell companies, most of which were created while Joe Biden's vice president. The Bidens and their associates then raked in over twenty four million dollars through these shell companies from China, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhtan, and Romania between twenty fourteen and twenty nineteen. At least ten members of the Biden family have benefited or participated in these schemes. The Bidens layered these payments through their bank accounts to hide the sources of the money. The banks even flagged many of these transactions in more than one hundred and fifty suspicious activity reports to the Treasury Department. One bank investigator was so concerned about Hunter Biden's financial transactions with the Chinese company that he wanted to reevaluate the bank's relationship with him. He noted that his transaction served and I quote no current business purpose end quote. That's what I call a shell company. According to Devin Archer, a Biden family associate, Joe Biden was the brand of the business. The brand showed up. Joe Biden spoke to his son's associates by speaker phone over twenty times, dined with foreign oligarchs and a Barisma executive, and had coffee with his son's Chinese associate, all when he was Vice president. Weeks after Joe Biden left the vice presidency, money from this Chinese Communist Party linked entity began to make its way to the bank accounts of several Biden family members. Based on one Biden associate's interview with the FBI, these payments were sent to the Bidens as a quote thank you. Ask any Justice Department public corruption investigator about the importance of payments received after one leaves public office. It's a hallmark of corruption. We are now at a pivotal moment in our investigation. We will soon depose and interview several members of the Biden family and their associates about these influenced peddling schemes. But we are facing obstruction from the White House. The White House is seeking to block key testimony from current and former White House staff. It's also withholding thousands of records from Joe Biden's time as Vice president.
Speaker 1: John President Biden must be.
Speaker 4: Held accountable for his lives corruption and obstruction. I urge my colleagues to support this important and necessary resolution.
Speaker 1: I yield back, Senator.
Speaker 2: I think you and I both can say listening to him lay that out. Thank goodness, we've got people in the Republican movement, conservative movement like James Comer who's been willing to do this hard work and methodically do it the right way.
Speaker 3: Yes, and that's more substance than MSNBC is aired in a year, like in those three minutes that they can claim no evidence because they won't air that. They don't actually want you to hear what the evidence is. They only want their talking heads that are chilling for a corrupt White House. And it's look, that's why Verdict so many listeners keep coming to Verdict because you find out information here that the corporate media will not tell you. And this podcast is designed to give you that information and equip you to go talk with your friends and family and loved ones and co workers and and go engauge the lies and counter them with truth.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, don't forget. We do this show Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. Make sure you hit that subscribe or follow button. The algorithms have changed on Apple. A lot of you have by default kind of unfollowed the show. You may not even realize that, so make sure you check if you're listening on Apple and hit that follow button. You'll have to check back every couple of weeks. They have changed it up. It's frustrating, but it's their new algorithm. It's just how it works, so make sure you follow that as well, and don't forget if you miss some shows during the week. We have our weekend review on Saturdays as well for the highlights of some of the biggest things you may have missed during the week. It also helps us on the charts now more than ever with Apple. If you will write us a five star review that helps us reach people with these new algorithm changes, it's more important than ever, so if you'll do that for us as well, we greatly appreciate it and the Center and I will see you back here in a couple of days.