Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This is the Players Lounge broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters.
Speaker 2: At the Star.
Speaker 1: Now your hosts Barry Church, Anthony Dorsett, de Montrey Moore, and newly Scrugs.
Speaker 3: Players Lounge Time right here, coming to you from Frisco, Texas, home of the Dallas Cowboys, and Cowboys on the practice field right now as they get ready to face the Carolina Panthers, who are two and three. The Cowboys are two to two and one, and when it comes to this regular season series, Dallas leads at twelve to three. Dallas is won the last three meetings against the Carolina Panthers game going down in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Speaker 4: They real quick before we dive into the matchups and all that good stuff, you know, we talked about professionalism and everything and how we all do this, you know, professionalism on the field, off the field, media.
Speaker 2: And all that stuff. But come to find.
Speaker 4: Out, you know, mister Jones wasn't the only one, you know, catching fines out here. He wasn't the only one catching fine. Let's hear something you'll see put.
Speaker 2: Something on the to do. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think the changes are important because I think when you make changes, you give the players confidence. I think that the fact that we're making these guys all compete every day to earn their spot, keep their spot, whatever it is. You're right, it's kind of cool, very soothing. Man, still going, Skylar's still going. Eighty scholars. Just you and I, just you and I were just having a conversation right here. Yeah, yeah, man, so distracting, distracting, Yeah, it was. Now I got to go back to where I was going, see if I can make up this story.
Speaker 2: But what was that? And win out? No way tracked in print?
Speaker 6: He makes mistakes?
Speaker 2: What throwing off the momentum.
Speaker 6: Of the team.
Speaker 2: You're getting a fine letter?
Speaker 3: Wait wait wait, wait, listen, listen, slowly replay that clip again.
Speaker 2: Replay that from shotting.
Speaker 6: We'll get my hair out the way so maybe I can hear.
Speaker 2: Something there we go.
Speaker 6: I don't know, c B there had I mean, hold on, I gotta wa hey, he ain't got no point to make find this man. Fine, I've been waiting on the day boys, the old magofs Blood professionalism.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know what happened myself.
Speaker 7: I saw that what happened to man, it was that was that an important call?
Speaker 6: It was really let the ring toll go to though. It was just one of those days. It wasn't ring just pretend like we don't see what's going on here.
Speaker 2: At least he don't got no wild ring tone, know something that would have been.
Speaker 3: It wasn't ring me that I was actually trying to. I was looking up an article and the video played, and I was trying to get the video off, and I couldn't get the vido the phone, and the phone would work.
Speaker 5: They kept going, and then I tried to you're getting a fine letter, man, go But.
Speaker 3: The beginning part of what he said, bing, did you hear what he said at the beginning?
Speaker 2: What he when he says my name, well, he says Dewey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the man for three years has called has never got my name correct Dowey three years, he corrected.
Speaker 6: Him in three exactly. You took it what you say the coaching or allowed.
Speaker 2: So so what I said is, Dowey will pay the fine.
Speaker 3: Make sure we pay the line, the movie paying it, damn right, Dewey, the whole bit.
Speaker 2: Do we paying everything.
Speaker 6: Don't worry. I'm gonna go over there and get that address. And they got the right sentence.
Speaker 2: So yes, that that's that, that is what happened. I got got so he called me.
Speaker 3: He called me Dewey twice yesterday. So Brian likes to use your name. So if you ask a question, yeah, we want to get something like that, Barry.
Speaker 2: But then yeah, we got that, so he'll go.
Speaker 3: He'll try to personal try to make yes, try to I'm trying to personalize every time. And so now it's it's a it's a running joke and I just sit there. I just like, you know what, one day he'll get it. And so a couple of people have tried to correct him and he still does.
Speaker 2: He'll call it dood. He still does, and it's us bro.
Speaker 3: First time, first couple of times I met Troy, he called me Newbie. Darryl Johnston called me Dewey. I mean, I get it all. So if I go, if I'm ordering a drink somewhere and it what's your name, I don't. I don't say knew it because he ain't gonna get it's wrong. It's wrong.
Speaker 2: Every time.
Speaker 3: You know, you know, you're trying to hit on. No girl at the club telling you what's butcher?
Speaker 2: Butcher?
Speaker 3: You know so literally literally it's not I you know, when I go places with one of my kids, what you know what, what's your Sophie? You know, I'll never get my because it gets butchered every time, medicine everything.
Speaker 2: I'm retired. Okay there, what's the line?
Speaker 3: What's the line in the movie Denzel was in h tries to get one last drug deal over there in Asia and the guy says, quitting while you're ahead is not the same as quitting.
Speaker 2: I quit while I was ahead.
Speaker 6: I was good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it be like a known media man up in here.
Speaker 3: You can't do that, be that man, because that you know, you know my biggest fear, right these clubs.
Speaker 2: I grew up watching you.
Speaker 3: That's one for the other way, you know, you know, my daughter, your school.
Speaker 2: So I was like, no, I don't need to be in this. Yeah, that's true. You don't want you don't want to sing. Your ain't a good look right now. I don't want to be the old man.
Speaker 6: Get here.
Speaker 2: Dude on TV the game or no, you know you know what that means.
Speaker 6: Let's just go buy more bottles, get.
Speaker 3: More that's another problem. And now they see you, oh you want TV good service because they want some guys. Know, there's a lot of ways.
Speaker 6: Hey, so you get that bury when you was in there. That's why I was like, no, I have black guilt.
Speaker 2: That's my problem. I got black guilt. I'll tip because you talk about it.
Speaker 6: Hey, that a gift that will get gay, that will get like that.
Speaker 2: Like, I ain't gonna lie to you too. I got the black guilt.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: The other day, I get twenty five percent on that thing.
Speaker 3: You know, they knew who go hit can't hit the twenty twenty five or they.
Speaker 2: Waited for me to come through and drop one of them.
Speaker 7: Tips were like, you know, you change somebody pay somebody rent or mortgage for we.
Speaker 6: Ain't doing what I mean. I got called a bad tip of one time and ever since then I be feeling bad. I'm like, yeah, I ain't gonna never get called out like this again.
Speaker 2: By the way, this is the players, mister twenty percent. Every time every time man the man been blessed by shot.
Speaker 3: Twenty percent tip, won't get won't get it too, And where's your Toledo stuff at it?
Speaker 6: By the way, that is that's right, I ain't got We're gonna do it. We're gonna do it.
Speaker 3: You can't find it, got it?
Speaker 6: His prim delivery didn't worry.
Speaker 2: Barry Church got to ask you why, babe?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: You know what where you put that box in Toledo. It's in the closet, Barry Church.
Speaker 3: Tray Moore Anthony dor said, I'm scruggs, gentlemen, if playing the National Football League. The clip you heard was from the press conference this week where I screwed up and have my phone.
Speaker 6: We gotta find you. We got to find you for that one. But I'm not gonna let that just slip by what he just said. He said, Babe, that is in the closet at that box. You're telling me that your closet is that big? Is that fall back.
Speaker 2: That Tray.
Speaker 3: Blessed my bag from shod come of his bass. He blessed, so blessed he you know I'm gonna retire.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 6: I can still do it.
Speaker 2: I mean all facts, I'm not going to do it.
Speaker 6: I don't want to.
Speaker 3: I want to keep my back straight from my golf.
Speaker 2: As the younger day was transh. I was transh.
Speaker 6: Of course I know, and I still ain't got that invite you. I gotbody, you can't. You got scared because of that post that I said. You see what he said on the green? You heard it.
Speaker 2: I got invited fifteen minutes into the show. Is already.
Speaker 6: Hey, I'm gonna get it now.
Speaker 2: I'm always you gotta go off game. Can you play?
Speaker 6: Yes? Anybody want to come try me? Come try me. I'm a competitor. I do everything.
Speaker 2: I mean, we all competitors in here. But can you Charles Barkley a competitor?
Speaker 6: I should I should have tagged you in that clip too, but I knew he was like, man, can you really go? My clip wasn't good?
Speaker 2: Good clipland a lot of golf.
Speaker 6: I'm there there, there's a lot of golf, but I'm see it.
Speaker 2: But drive what was it? It was an approach shot, right, it was?
Speaker 6: It was a pro shot? Hey, part three right there, right there on the green. I got it. It's scrambled. It's only what they say.
Speaker 2: Wait, you scramped, playing in the scrum.
Speaker 6: Scramp. But I have to put the team on my back.
Speaker 2: You don't, you don't. You don't play like you playing back?
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, both.
Speaker 2: You got a handicap or whatever that is.
Speaker 6: You ask my question, you're trying to try me. What's up?
Speaker 2: You sold?
Speaker 6: You got a lot of questions. You see how everybody got questions. I don't worry about what my handicap is. You know you you'll find OK, do you golf? No?
Speaker 2: Twelve? I'm twelve.
Speaker 6: You better say that twelve? Yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Know that's trade. That's a legitimate golf question.
Speaker 6: I know it's a legitimate golf. You know because I'm black or another? Is that where you're going. You've been loud, You've been lose a lot of trying to black guilt me like.
Speaker 2: Like that's you actively, that's classified.
Speaker 6: No, it's a classified don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: I mean like if you I'm asking your full time that I.
Speaker 6: Know somebody on golf and he asked me a question, It's like, bro, you're charging me up about my front. Don't worry about that.
Speaker 2: You ain't knowing the golf. But if you wear in your letters and he asked you to.
Speaker 6: Worry about it, said he you did what they say. Admire and then you come into the show. You might get some knowledge. Not you don't know.
Speaker 2: No, don't worry, you don't know you think so you don't know what is it?
Speaker 6: I don't worry about don't worry about it?
Speaker 2: Like, so, is it just scramble games? You actually you play eighteen?
Speaker 7: I just said, okay, when the last time you played the whole eighteen besides the scramble game?
Speaker 6: Once again?
Speaker 2: Don't oh wow, like this morning. Let's get to the Cowboy when we come back.
Speaker 3: When we come back early break here the NFC off facing.
Speaker 2: The Cowboys right here.
Speaker 3: Maybe that ten sounds run the fine Aristocrat gaming on Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Pull us off the stick. They're gonna pull off the Hey there, Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 8: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys theme casino games developed by Aristocrat, a Brown sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem, please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred gambler that's one eight hundred gam b l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 2: It's the official men's skincare brand of the.
Speaker 8: Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right Now, Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy liftball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com Slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 9: Crownroyal and the Dallas Cowboys are bringing back the Royal Rig for season two. See it in action at at and T Stadium on Thanksgiving Day where the Dallas Cowboys take on the Kansas City Chiefs, and around Dallas on November twenty sixth and November twenty eighth. Visit Crownrooyal dot com to see where else the Royal Rig is stopping this NFL season. That's Crownrooyal dot com. Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 10: Returning for the twenty twenty five NFL season, Boss reunites with the Dallas Cowboys that drop the next chapter of their iconic collaboration, The Boss Cowboys collection fuses fashion and football, once again, capturing the fearless spirit of what it means to be your own boss. Just in time for kickoff. Gear up in standout styles that show your team pride with a bold edge. Available now at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo, Boss Hugo, Boss dot Com and Boss retail stores hashtags be your Own.
Speaker 1: Boss to the Players Lounge, Cowboys Nation Head Miller Lighthouse at at and T Stadium for a free watch party designated by seven to eleven watched the Dallas Cowboys face off against the Broncos in Denver on Sunday, October twenty six.
Speaker 3: Doors are gonna open at two pm kickoff Is it three twenty five? Enjoy performances by the DCC that's Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, Slurpy samples, five dollars, Miller lights, and more. Claim your free ticket at Dallas Cowboys dot Com slash watch port. Oh, you said the five dollar millers. You lit them about twenty five in the stadium, Like I.
Speaker 7: Thought, you perked up for them five out then slurpees. I was like, okay, slurp.
Speaker 3: They said slurpey samples. Get your little thumb tack sample like that when you go to all inclusive resort where they get that. Here, here's your liquor and his trader.
Speaker 4: Joe's down so much, man, all the man they be watering things all inclusive.
Speaker 2: Headache and a plastic cup.
Speaker 3: It is all inclusive, one of the biggest gangs out there.
Speaker 2: Don't do it as well.
Speaker 4: Get you an infib hulk of something they be pouring.
Speaker 3: I don't so don't effect you good for the people that dude, water is down awful, this terrible. You're the players not by restrict gaming that as Barry Church is Trey More, that's Anthony Door, said new restruct So the NFC offensive Player of the week is running back Reco Doubt of the Carolina Pants formerly of the Cowboys. Two hundred and three yards on the ground. Poor coach Soul in Miami had a lead, double digit lead, and then they give it up Charlotte.
Speaker 2: So he's on his way out.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: You know, coach So will be somebody's analysts next year, consultant.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be al. Yeah, he'll get recycled in again. You know, he'll be coordinator and then he'll be up for the gig somewhere else.
Speaker 7: That's somebody they keep recycling bad coaches, Right, you have a couple of bad years as a head coaching, right back to it, either like you know, position coach or or like we said, the coordinator years. As a player, you have bad games as a player, you go on your way out. Everybody you out of here on your way.
Speaker 4: Speaking the discrepancies between coaches and players, my man stole on my but my boy right in the middle of his chest. I'm talking about d Marcado or I don't know, I'm pronounced yeah, the count from Arizona. Jonathan head coach Jonathan Card. We talked about the man fumble made a huge mistake.
Speaker 2: I get it. You mad as a coach, you frustrated because your team ain't doing what they got going on.
Speaker 4: You could yet I get yet, I get bid in your face and yelling like now.
Speaker 2: You're messing up. This is all controllable things. I get it. But man, you can't put your hands on somebody else. He went off and hit him in a chest, bro but he caught the right one. That that's that's what.
Speaker 7: Else would have real quick quick probably like where you man, That's.
Speaker 2: What I mean at that point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean because if you punched him that you had you show like he treating me like a kid.
Speaker 6: You can't say that too much for me, Like I'm one of those people. Everybody know what I would have done. I would I would have exactly I got to myself. But is he a former player? And that's why I would be like, I think that's why I would take it a little more disrespectful because it'd be like, if you're a former player, you got that. Like if it was a Dan Campbell and he had he did something like that, I'm not saying I would have took it from him, but I would have been like, I get it. You're still a player. You've always been high energy, so like I'm gonna let you make it. But if this ain't you and you're not that head guy, like like you're not active and stuff like that, and for you to like I feel like you tried me, Like honestly, I'm gonna be like and if I'm one of the vets around the room, like I'm not gonna say anything, but I'm like, oh, he did that on purpose. He tried to write one like you're trying to Are you trying to prove a point? Like that's what I'm gonna start questioning.
Speaker 4: It's different hits, like he could have went on the shoulder pads like come on, man, like.
Speaker 6: Right, come on, it's one of them.
Speaker 7: He already frustrated, like said, you know, he wanted somebody to go off on him.
Speaker 2: Just so happened that it happened to be that young.
Speaker 6: Dude right now, don't blink the wrong hey, don't blink the wrong way, like because you know, as a young guy, most young guys, I would say, most when you're going into that situation, you're scared. You just made the team, you getting your first start, stuff like that, and you know that you messed up. So like a part of you gonna be like I gotta take this or you know what. And I got to vet over here consoling me with his arm around me, like I low key feel like I gotta do this. But you wouldn't have did that to a VT that already got his contractor that that one guy that's crazy where you like, he's just crazy enough, if that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Mari's year three of his deal coming out of TCU so also a short running back.
Speaker 2: So you know he wasn't the biggest one to was he drafted by him too. I want to say late round pick.
Speaker 6: He was, well, he know, he knows he's extendable there, but.
Speaker 3: That's wow, bro, Jonathan Gannon, and he did apologize. Though Gannon apologized to de Mercado in front of the team, the next day team finds him one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: They got beat by the.
Speaker 3: Winless Titans team despite being up double digits at home, and as de Mercado is going across the goal line, lets the ball go. It's a touchdown. They lost the game. If he had he scored, it would have been they would have won it. It's already a tough it's a tough battle going on in the NFC West right now. The Cardinals losing that game put them into last place. Had they won, they would have been in a tied for second with two other teams. So this was just a this was a bad loss. It's at home, it's against the team that you should beat. Jonathan Gannon is at that point in time where if you don't have a good season, they could very easily say thank you for your services.
Speaker 7: What I say, he should coach gann and should have had them boys ready to play.
Speaker 6: And that's why I was just about period.
Speaker 7: They were putting on for sixty minutes, but they were actually and that was a team that we talked about that they should have beaten.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it should not have let him get back in the game.
Speaker 6: But that's what does that action and everything that happened with them, Does that show you the level of frustration or the conversations that's being had, that's not being had you realizing that you're on I see it's a lust win and it's like, man, you just like that's one of those you cost me my job things if you're that frustration, like from players the coaches, we all are human beings. We all are like we're men at the end of the day. And for you to have this as a head coaching job, like that's what I've seen in there. It's like, hold on you, you that mad that you punched your players? Like did somebody have a conversation with you and said, oh.
Speaker 2: If you don't win this on your way out? I don't know, man, but yeah, I don't know. That's what I've never seen that in the NFL.
Speaker 6: I've never seen that level of frustration of losing it. Now, I've seen some player coaches like lose their cool and get there. But like normally people stop it. Normally somebody's in between doing nothing.
Speaker 3: They had a lead of twenty one to three in the second quarter, at halftime they were up twenty one to six, and in the fourth quarter they were still. Going into the fourth quarter they had a twenty one to six lead. They lose the football game twenty two to.
Speaker 2: Twenty one, and they had that ridiculous fumble that went in the end zone. Looked like football follies.
Speaker 6: This was.
Speaker 2: An ugly, embarrassing loss.
Speaker 3: And it's one where if you are Michael Bidwell, the owner, you go back and you just say, okay, what's happening in coaching. If you're the gentleman and you pointed like you go to the g you go to the owner like him he's problem, right, you know, he don't know what you're doing over there. So just just a bad performance for the Arizona cardial. This is the kind of game that said you can't lose. Everybody and we all do this.
Speaker 2: We look at the schedule, you circle the Titans and you said win.
Speaker 3: That's what you did? And they lost that game. Now they get the Colts. They got to go to Indy.
Speaker 2: Oh you dang.
Speaker 3: So so look at the next three games for the Cardinals. Okay, they've got to go to Indianapolis. Then they've got a home game against the Packers, and then they got to come to Monday night.
Speaker 2: Football against the Cowboys. So this will be interesting.
Speaker 3: And you guys, just players, you tell me, with something like this happens, how.
Speaker 2: Do guys You're already talking about it. You you're not even in the room.
Speaker 3: So so how does this go for these guys as they get ready to deface uh three opponents who have some quarterbacks that can play.
Speaker 4: I mean, if they if they believe in their head coach Gannon, then this could be a you know, turning point and they could rally around it because he did go and apologize and all that good stuff.
Speaker 2: It could be a rallying point. But if they're kind of.
Speaker 4: Like me, where's it's like, man, that's how you feel, That's how you're gonna treat us out there. That's what type of leadership is like after your players already down in the dumps.
Speaker 2: He know he made a mistake.
Speaker 4: It ain't like he's happy about fumbling and like, oh, I'm good, he's down in the dumps. And that's a type of leadership. You chose to kick a man while he's down or punch a man while he's down. You know, for me, I'm gonna check that out on you. But you know, it could be a rallying point, but to me, it be a point where it's just like, yeah, I ain't that a cup of tea?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't think that anybody's gonna rally behind it, you know, just just from being in the locker rooms and understand how the hierarchy works between players and coaches, and there really is not a whole lot once you get to the league because guys are getting paid, coaches are getting paid as well. But that right there, you have to protect your players before you hurt your players.
Speaker 2: And what he.
Speaker 7: Did, basically right there, he let everybody be on notice that like, hey, I'm uncomfortable, so y'all could get uncomfortable too, And it doesn't matter where I do it and how I do it. Now, the fact that he came back and apologized for hitting the dude on the sidelines crazy and like, hey, we understand back in the day, could you imagine somebody hit Charles Haley when the coaches hit Charles Haley.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying but, but, but, but it's still No.
Speaker 7: It's not a different narrative because it's still dudes that have that same mentality.
Speaker 2: Today it's just torn down and toned back.
Speaker 7: But it's still men amongst men on that field and in the locker room.
Speaker 3: So when you say that, what comes to mind and music just knowing being around money is running back cat back.
Speaker 2: You know you're running up on Charles Haley. You know it'd been a whole he was exact.
Speaker 3: You know, you don't even have he didn't have he didn't have onions like that.
Speaker 2: You wasn't that mad his onions.
Speaker 6: That dude, like you said, Mark woke up all of a sudden he got hit with.
Speaker 2: He was class Campbell on the sideline.
Speaker 6: You're gonna think you're gonna Yeah, he went to.
Speaker 3: A third down back a little bit bigger f That's what he did. That's what he did, just so you know, Charlie and he would have done.
Speaker 2: That third year player third.
Speaker 6: But unfortunately this go show, like Berry said, where this team is at because it's no in between, it's no stay medium. You're either going to see they really do believe in him and understand that that was a mistake, and it's like, hey, coach, it ain't even like that. We got your back and were about to go show everybody since they talking they gonna make that play or most likely what's going to happen, because like I said, the whole it wasn't a disrespectful thing and asking hey, is he a former player? But we all know that when we're in the locker room, you look at it a little bit different, like you understand you like, oh it's a former player where you're a passionate god this that like I could take that from you, but like it's like you don't understand what it is to be out there right now. And like with the frustration that I already have on myself for you to do that to me, I felt like you just big boy me and like you said, everything is about to be saying.
Speaker 3: Now so so and were bringing up here on the players by Aristocrat Gaming because the three of you are players and this is something that is looked across the league and the challenge for Jonathan Gannon has come free agency.
Speaker 2: People gonna talk.
Speaker 3: About that, and either you're gonna have to come with a high price tag or people are gonna have conversations about what's going on with you.
Speaker 2: This this it's it's far reaching.
Speaker 3: And so the organization and finding him, I think tried to send a message not just to him but also to the players.
Speaker 2: We do value you, do support you, and when you're trying to sign somebody else, like, oh okay, so this is the guy that if I make a mistake, they go ask him.
Speaker 7: If I go ask hey, coach, so you know, well, I'm in here if I if I happen to, you know, do something crazy in the game, and you're gonna go off on me on the sideline like you did, like I saw you.
Speaker 6: Do somebody definitely as you like, I know, I'm getting the bag. Because let's see this, like are we equals? Are we seeing each other? Like you have those big boy conversations, And that's what's gonna make it so uncomfortable going into it to where if you wasn't on the hot seat, this kind of forces your hand ownership, cause it's like, let me see, well, are you a leader amongst men? Are you gonna be able to get my locker room back and if you can't wuld a losing season, you're gonna be the scapegoaf? Is it? This? Is it?
Speaker 4: So if it came from a different coach like Ganning, I think he's.
Speaker 2: The first year, the first second year, he's not a first year.
Speaker 3: So it came from he was with the Eagles when they went to that first Super Bowl run and they lost, and then he got the job, and then Stike and got the job in Indianapolis.
Speaker 4: But if it came from an established guy like you know how how fiery Sean Payton is on you know how he gets after his quarterbacks, m Andy Reid bumping into you.
Speaker 2: Know, Kelsey and them boys. You know, yes, it matters.
Speaker 6: It matters, just like I've said it on the should time and time again. What'd you say? Bill used to say? Know what you can do? Just like they tell us as a rookie and stuff like that. I'm gonna take a little bit more from my star quarterback. I'm gonna take a little bit more from that As a coach. I'm not going to want to say that, hey, you can go walk over somebody. But if you have that report you have, you've been into the fire. You know that he's a fiery guy, and there was no like animosity. You can shrug that off or say, hey, that's their relationship.
Speaker 3: Let's just go back to Sean Payton and when Russell Wilson was with him and he saw that when he chewed him out, I mean he went off. I mean they you know, he he he went down. He was going at Russ. And that's when we all knew that, Okay, this this, this relationship is bad as damaged and he got Russ out of it.
Speaker 2: It was a couple of things though.
Speaker 7: With that and if I if I understand it correctly, Russ his contract was a very high contract and so if he would have acted out and done anything like as far as conduct detrimental to the team, there could have been some voids in that contract.
Speaker 6: It definitely could.
Speaker 7: I mean, so like at some point in time you actually wonder, Okay, was this was they trying to push his buttons to make him snap a little bit, you know what I mean? But being professional he was and knew knowing what he had at stake, he ate.
Speaker 3: It and Sean has a massive contract, so it was they were going to go with Sean each time by the way, this is Johnagan record with the Cardinals in twenty twenty three was four and thirteen. Twenty twenty four he was he had eight wins and right now two and three going in week.
Speaker 6: Six, So frustration. I see what he's doing.
Speaker 3: So he's at this point in time where if this thing continues to go south and with the forty nine ers having as many injuries as they've got, right.
Speaker 2: I'm getting him out of there before the year old.
Speaker 7: Wow, I ain't gonna even wait before the players on the sideline and we ain't win in no games.
Speaker 2: Man, let again again and ride and go.
Speaker 6: So that would you moving the head coaches whoever his coaching staff.
Speaker 7: I don't know the coaching staff like that, but I'm sure somebody on there is capable of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah all right, uh, next segment coming here. We talked a little bit about Ricododle. I'm going to go in the locker room in two forty five. Who do I need to ask about the buckle up comments?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I let you know if you so? All right? We do that.
Speaker 3: We come back right here on a plays lage by to riskrat Gaming on Dallas Cowboys dot Com.
Speaker 11: Life is a workout, and Smoothie King is here to help you power through, whether you're maxing out overhead presses, push them through chest flies, or being the hero your golden retriever needs to carry them over that scary bridge. Smoothie King has the fuel to help you go all out, build muscle and boost your recovery with forty five grams of protein, zero grams of added sugar, and delicious customizable ingredients in the Gladiator Smoothing available in chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla only at Smoothie kit.
Speaker 2: Hey, They're Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 8: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo. Bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys themed casino games developed by Aristocrat, A Brown sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem, please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at Gambler.
Speaker 2: That's twenty hundred gam b l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 12: It's game day and raising kaves if you want to order like a child. It's action off the field. You need to focus on. The only play you're running is chicken.
Speaker 2: So what conbo are you picking? Make it a perfect season.
Speaker 12: We've got tailgates of hand battered cook to order, Chicken fingers and cane Sauce and jugs are freshly made Tea and lemonade all available to order online or on our I. This season is about to be unbeatable, raising canes, chicken fingers, one love.
Speaker 13: Hey Cowboy fans. Keith Davis here forming Cowboys, saving.
Speaker 2: Keith Davis after the Alzo.
Speaker 13: You know what separates Hamptons from the rest making the right move at the right moment. The blockchain dot Com. That's never been easy. The Cowboys became America's team by striking bold when it mattered most. Now it's your team invests like your icons with blockchain dot Com. Visit blockchain dot com slash Cowboys today to get started and learn more. That's blockchain dot Com Slash Cowboys.
Speaker 1: To the Players Lounge.
Speaker 2: Cowboys Nation Limited single tickets are available now. Get ready to bring the noises.
Speaker 3: You watch your Cowboys live at at and T Stadium, where holds NFC East rivals the Eagles Commanders plus Chiefs, Chargers, Vikings and Cardinals. Visit Dallas Cowboys dot com s last tickets or seek geek dot com, the official primary ticketing partner of the Dallas Cowboys players, Lash White, Bibers, Cut Gating, Very Church Trade War. That's Anthony Dorset. I'm newest scrug. So in about fifteen minutes the locker room will open. Who do I need to talk to as they get ready for the NFC Offensive player rico'dald who.
Speaker 2: Said they know they buck Who I am? Buck it up? Sucker? I am, I'm him Heimathy Heimothy Rico Muhammad is up in this building.
Speaker 7: He was he out there punishing for Stack.
Speaker 4: But you know, stack nowadays eighteen impressive, but it still was a stage go for a Stack.
Speaker 6: I mean, I don't think I don't think it was impressive enough to talk like that. But after coming off a game like that and you you unlocked that inner chamber, it's like I've been I've been here the whole time, like you got a hold, as you like to say. I say, Jenna said quiet about it's a new ore. And when I tell you, I'm excited about it. Man, go talk to Kenny if there's anybody that's gonna give you some clickbait. Mister Junkyard dog himself, he liked that old uncle. That's a mechanic that be sitting in there. You just know he gonna say something funny and he means every bit of it.
Speaker 7: You know the way the Safeties was tackling in the last game. Hey, you're gonna have d definitely gonna have to holler at them.
Speaker 2: Talk to Donal Donald shot.
Speaker 3: Let know for sure, give you so they need to get with the masks on on the airplane to put the mass.
Speaker 6: With everything.
Speaker 2: But did not let Rico go out here show out though.
Speaker 3: Oh it's not like it's impossible to get this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you you found you right about that.
Speaker 6: I mean, you get you get your under but you get he get that, He get that bucko.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what you're telling them about.
Speaker 6: I'm expecting to see before the game half time, a couple of days before. You better know what his first celebration is gonna be soon as he now, it's gonna be that.
Speaker 3: So this also interesting because you've got Javonte Williams, who leads the NFC and rushing. He's from North Carolina, so he's coming back. The tickets you got to get I don't know, you have to get some tickets. You guys all understand that that routine going back home, man, but you better ask a friend. So so he's got family friends coming out to watch him too. So this is going to be a very interesting battle because both teams want to run the football, and so Rico had obviously a really good day against coach sold the Dolphins for two hundred three yards du Monte where they career high one thirty five uh last week, and the Cowboys could be getting some offensive linemen back. Coach Schottenheimer said that while Geyton was still in concussion protocol, you know they were going to go see and and and see where he's standing.
Speaker 2: But you could you could start to see some players come back on that offensive line question.
Speaker 7: So Rico has rushed for more than two hundred and some yards before, because you ain't say nothing about that being a career high where you mentioned oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's yes, yes, yeah, it was up there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what I mean. You know, he ain't a spinach that came.
Speaker 2: He had a Timmy Smith type day at that time.
Speaker 3: Timmy Smith when Super Bowl forty two from Washington, but broke off two hundred yards and never did nothing like that again, And so Cowboys signed.
Speaker 2: He was with the Cowboys, right, No, Kyle, he never played for the Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Really, it was truly when it was grand opening, grand closing type games for him. But you said, you said, that's what's about to happen, Rico. You know what, anybody can have a good week. Can you do it again? And then you go advertise it. Hey, hey, play facing me, buckle up. I don't recommend me.
Speaker 2: I don't recommend it. I don't really recommend that.
Speaker 6: I like it. It's like, okay, so that's what.
Speaker 2: I want to I don't recommend it.
Speaker 6: I don't recommend it, but I'll tell you like this, when I was saying the whole Packers and Michael Parson game, I wanted to see it from that game. I wanted to see it from Micah and the Cowboys because then I could have went it to the Packers game, like oh. But when I hear from Rico and them, it's like, come on, I'm on dog like act like what they said. Act like you've been there before. You act like you ain't been there right now?
Speaker 7: Fortunately, I played on some teams and y'all know this. We are defensive players. Defense is a game eleven dudes after one ball.
Speaker 6: They not they're not letting him.
Speaker 2: And and that's how you're looking at it.
Speaker 7: So like us three in the locker room, Gary play against Rico Dowdo this week and he talking that hold him up for me, Come on, man, let me get some we we we already then came up with it like all right, yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm not not milstienus. We just go right.
Speaker 6: This is gonna be the best game ever.
Speaker 3: So Shotenheimer said at the press conference, he said, hey, I can't wait to see Rico. We're gonna buck buckle up, but he can't wait to see him as a player. You hear this? Do you share his greetings on the field? I mean, how does this pregame?
Speaker 7: Tapping him up pre game? If he got a visor on, you're gonna let him know. Boy, we're cracking that windshield today.
Speaker 2: Little don't let him know. But it's gonna be what's the whistle blow?
Speaker 6: Don't talk? And you helped me up and even and even before we start the game, it ain't gonna be the normal. What's up? Bro? We're gonna play call of duty after this. Hey you know what you said? Yeah, we got to talk about like you better hope that we're best friends, and I might give you a warning and say put the chin up. If not, we're not talking before.
Speaker 2: When when when when Demo went to Philly?
Speaker 4: I mean he wasn't talking like buckle up son, but you know that was Demarko Murray. He was, you know, running back, workhorse guy. Then he had went to Philly, uh the next year because they didn't they didn't.
Speaker 2: Pay him here for that reason. Whatever it is smart.
Speaker 4: We had to go against him, and you know, everybody dapping on before the game what's up because literally the year before he was Offensive.
Speaker 2: Player of the year. Went crazy.
Speaker 4: But during the game, I mean we was tagging him. I think he rush from maybe twenty some yards twenty two.
Speaker 6: We was it up.
Speaker 2: We was tagging it intentional.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was somebody that you liked, that was an offensive player for somebody that talked trash to you. And like, oh they know, like that's all. That was a different ball game. They know that's the thing. They know what it is you he said. They that means all of y'all, like even if I wasn't on the team. Oh, I'm like, they know I'm bringing the work.
Speaker 2: I'll see in the camp like I was.
Speaker 6: If I'm a scout. If I'm a scout, I feel some type of way. I'm going up there and pulling every film and you see he can't cut this way.
Speaker 4: You see me?
Speaker 6: Hey, you see right over here. You got it. You got to because it's day. It's everybody in the building, and you don't think the head man up there that make all the decisions that talking to media saying I need y'all to get this win.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, I said it because like so selling it. So we used to play.
Speaker 7: We had this thing with the Titans, you know, and everybody thought it was a bounty, you know what I'm saying. But we never had a bounty. It was never a bounty. We had play incentives.
Speaker 2: All right, you know what I'm saying. So no, no, no, here go for you. You know so so so so say.
Speaker 7: Somebody from the office line may come in defense, like, hey, y'all, y'all had the running back to under hundred yards. I got whatever for y'all's dinner this week. You know what I'm saying. Whatever the case may be, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean. So it was always situations.
Speaker 7: Like that, you know, but no, it was never like man, we we we know how it is when you got a bunch of football players talking football and then you got somebody in the room who ain't never played the game before, who don't understand certain things, and it gets blown out of proportion.
Speaker 2: You say, it's not a ben benefit.
Speaker 3: You know, you people got the improper benefits either way.
Speaker 2: You you you term it whatever you want. We did it'll y'all in the co red patrol patrol.
Speaker 11: Wall.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what tell me.
Speaker 3: Quarter coach Al Davis, now Davis on videos and their quarterback must go down and he must go down harder.
Speaker 2: Wow, y'all, y'all, you would have played for all these friends woking. Why you give me some wookies crazy, have your reservations here at the steakhouse.
Speaker 6: I want the steakhouse. I want the cookie wookies goat.
Speaker 2: For getting quarterback out of the game. Lake in the game. We need, we need the ball down the side.
Speaker 7: Of the twenty, the punt, somebody coming in that and that and that and that heulld like yoll inside the twenty. I got five hundred on it right now, got thousand.
Speaker 3: That's okay, and that's an incentive that that's it.
Speaker 2: It's sentive. I found. It's all the same man. You just put a different name on it.
Speaker 7: We ain't put it on nobody here, put on nobody.
Speaker 2: They gotta be they gotta be attached to a body. What I'm saying everybody.
Speaker 6: It was an order.
Speaker 2: It was the code red bro. You like Colonel jessep Orders. We follow orders or people die. Okay, okay, defense is a gang.
Speaker 6: Miss with the squad.
Speaker 3: The lies we tell us, okay, we're going in the show right there before somebody says something else here hr calling the day. Don't call me, Anthony dor said Mary Church.
Speaker 2: Being produced, it saved the video right here, ain't ain't it.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.