Speaker 1: Welcome back to artists on Artists on Artists on artists this week. Musicals have always been for a certain kind of person, but that all changes today with the new musical coming out that is for men.
Speaker 2: That's right, and we say men and mean straight men. Musicals have for a long time been fun, silly, crazy, but what if they were interesting specifically for men. This incredible groundbreaking team got together and engineered the perfect musical to show your uncle, father, boyfriend, or mean son.
Speaker 1: So turn on SportsCenter, crank up that ESPN radio, and get out your jazz hands. This is a musical for men. Let's listen in.
Speaker 3: I think instead of jazz hands, we should do jazz fists.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that is a fantastic idea.
Speaker 1: Would you say her brother? I couldn't agree more.
Speaker 5: I think it's like shaking rocks.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that would have electrified the opening number. Yea a sports it's in the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love our own God.
Speaker 5: Come on, guys, we got the cast and crew of the creators here. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Can I just say, what's up? What's up? How you guys doing today? What's up? Guys?
Speaker 5: Damn?
Speaker 4: Damn?
Speaker 5: What fire intro?
Speaker 4: Call that a man burst? I bursted out energy. I let it come out. Sometimes I can't stop when it comes out.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 7: We kind of wrote this whole thing with using man bursts, just like the whole thing was just like men bursting in the room together trying to figure out how to write a musical for men.
Speaker 2: When I was sitting around with my brothers just bursting left and right and watching you burst and watching me bursts, and watching all of us bursts together, I was like, we're making some of the men are.
Speaker 1: Gonna hold on man burst. I just had an idea for the after party. We should do a red Bull tower.
Speaker 5: Yes, red Bull tower. So it's just a tower of red bull. Yeah, knock it down. Maybe a little bit of.
Speaker 4: That's what we call it.
Speaker 1: Communal burst, communeal bursts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a shared birds.
Speaker 7: So yeah, we are the team some of the cast and crew of the new musical coming to Broadway, Seal Team Sex.
Speaker 5: It's the music for men by men.
Speaker 2: We're gonna beat the Jose Quibo Theater on forty fourth and first, and.
Speaker 1: Seal Team Sex, of course, about our nation's finest war people, military guys going out on a town in spring break and kissing and hooking up and doing stunts.
Speaker 6: With motorcycles, and it puts the ultimate question for straight men to the test, would you rather hang out with your guys or be having sex?
Speaker 7: Literally, it's like the internal question that yeah, choose, right, don't make me choose.
Speaker 6: But Seal Team Sex does answer another question, which is who wants to get double tapped?
Speaker 1: It does, It does in both both ways.
Speaker 3: I want to I want to shout out the good old people at Dude Wipes. They I think they were like, we want to get into the musical theater space. We took wipes, we made them manly. Can you can you do that with other stuff? And they hired a bunch of us and we should all go We all come from different backgrounds and we should all go around. But this was I mean, that was our biggest like chunk of funding first came there.
Speaker 6: The money came first, The ideas came later.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, which funding from Sasquatch soap, oh.
Speaker 8: Doctor squatchater crazy.
Speaker 6: So you can wash with it and drink it it'sable, yeah, yeah, it.
Speaker 5: Does have it.
Speaker 6: Every every little bottle has some of her DNA in it.
Speaker 2: Well, I want to shout out Hymns for sponsoring us Yeah, man.
Speaker 3: I think it's cool to turn the musical theater world on its head and say, what if you went with the sponsors first idea?
Speaker 5: Second?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the guys that Dorito's actually had a lot of good ideas for songs, right, Like they would sit in and jam with us, and that's how we got our uh are are what do they go? What do those girls call it? In a musical where it's like you're singing the same song again, but sad prize? Probably guys had so many good ideas for reprises.
Speaker 2: I was also a little like, bro, if you about to pitch a song, pitch a song that has not been done, because they kept going, I got an idea, what if they.
Speaker 4: Sing the same song?
Speaker 5: Sad?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 4: You said that all the time.
Speaker 1: Bro, you're only pitching for prizes.
Speaker 5: Take a break from the Doritos. They're making you sad.
Speaker 6: Dude. When we got chrome pistol coffee on board, that's what I really knew we were cooking. Yeah, and that we were gonna get finally, the audience, the target demo that never sees musicals, right, Yes, people that say some of the worst things slurs about musical theater goers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was like in those seats.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, they're gonna be in those seats, and that's gonna be exciting for Broadway.
Speaker 3: No, it so is, And I honestly, I'm so glad to be a part of the first Broadway musical with no intermission but a halftime.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think it's we're finally taking that language and we're making it work for others that got scared of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Really fun. You don't even need to leave your seat.
Speaker 2: We have a bunch of old women that come out and play basketball in the middle to the halftime, kind of a fun thing.
Speaker 4: And then we bring somebody out.
Speaker 2: On onto the stage and they if they can nail the choreography.
Speaker 4: From half court, they get a T shirt.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Also, sweet Lye has her long one wheel bike and she will be balancing plates.
Speaker 5: It's kind of crazy what she learned.
Speaker 6: And there's food on the plates.
Speaker 5: Let's go around, gentlemen.
Speaker 3: I mean, like, I am already just just bursting at the bursting seams.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're always this energy. We're so yeah, we need to empty you out. You came a little too full to burst you out. I gotta stop it, okay, all right.
Speaker 1: All right, man, you say stop, we stop.
Speaker 3: That's that's awesome. Sure, sorry, my girlfriend's out of town. I'm bursting at the scene at the time, going I love it.
Speaker 5: Shut Where do they go? First of all, ye, where do they go? And then second of all is it okay? If I like it a little bit?
Speaker 1: It's a drum drum It's the central question of the musical. Again.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 5: It's like where do girlfriends go in there?
Speaker 4: It's like, why do I miss my girl? But I'm happily she.
Speaker 5: Gone yeah that yeah. Act two opener. That was That was where we came up with the Act two opener because it's first act is so.
Speaker 6: Dude centric, right, it's all party, and then second act opens and it's like where did where did the.
Speaker 4: Last line to Act one? But wait, I miss my girl?
Speaker 5: Curtains Kurt halftime, halftime? How we all doing out there? You all ready for this? And we change.
Speaker 6: We get the crowd chanting, uh, who ate my ass out? Instead of who let the dogs out?
Speaker 5: As out?
Speaker 6: Oh god, it's gonna halftimes might be better than the show and really gave it all for.
Speaker 5: The times it really is.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry. My name is Elijah interception. I am, I have been. I'm one of those guys that sings a lot when I'm surfing.
Speaker 4: And you all know you all got that guy in your life sing a lot.
Speaker 1: When there's always that one guy in the group chat singing a lot when he's surfing.
Speaker 5: I'd be, I'd be surfing, I'd be singing. It's fucking nuts, guys, So I was. I love your.
Speaker 1: Videos for real, though, I love your videos.
Speaker 5: Man, I appreciate good content. Yeah, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I know the go Pro is waterproof, but I know those mic saying how many waterproofs you burned.
Speaker 3: In God, one of these days they're going to make a waterproof mic, and I'm waiting because it is.
Speaker 5: It is an expense.
Speaker 6: But in the meantime, it's great that you voice over the go Pro videos that you take. So you're like, whoa, whoa, whoa, Hey, that reminds me of a song.
Speaker 3: And sometimes I go, well, I don't even remember seeing that, so I have to watch it back and be like, oh, I think it was this. Yeah, I have to interpret it. But anyway, Yeah, Elijah interception. A man once heard me singing on my on my surfboard at point doom. He said you should get into the theater world. I was like, frankly, I said, I said, that's gay. Oh yeah, and that's where I know the work needed to begin.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Like, I think we can all admit we learned so much respect while I'm trying to make this musical about musical.
Speaker 3: I totally realize how hard they are.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize what that's gay. Like, I didn't realize what I was saying until now. Yeah, and it was just something you just get used to. Right.
Speaker 5: Soone goes, yeah, you should do musicals, that's gay. You should.
Speaker 3: You should of course call in response literally is like spots.
Speaker 5: It's Marco Polo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you should do musicals.
Speaker 5: I'm not gay, which way gio gay? But Yeah.
Speaker 3: Then I got recruited for this little old magic, fucking team of bursting men. I think I came in a couple of you guys were already starting the workshop phase. And yeah, I'm a jingles guy. I I didn't realize I'm good at melodies, but I am so I do a lot of the music.
Speaker 5: Grateful to be here. You play Sebastian, of course, I also played Sebastian.
Speaker 7: The main men on the strip and Sebastian is kind of always struggling with this idea of like is there more to this?
Speaker 5: You know, is there more to just like looking up with girls at Spring.
Speaker 1: He's sort of the emotional poet of the group.
Speaker 5: Appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, existential exist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great, essential to because he's thinking about his ex in our stage.
Speaker 4: Dude, dude, we.
Speaker 1: Got to make another musical.
Speaker 5: We gotta That is so insane.
Speaker 6: I mean, you can't accuse the musical of being pro woman obviously, but but there, yeah, you can't. Actually you said you can't. I said you can't.
Speaker 4: I agree, you can't.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but uh but it was cool that that, Like everyone like kind of their arc is like, oh, it is kind of fifty to fifty to be with my bros And to be with my girl. But Sebastian, kind of your arc is kind of like, you know, my ex is such a bitch and she smells.
Speaker 5: Bad and by the end, I go, she just smells mad. Yeah, and you got she's not actually a bitch.
Speaker 1: She just would smell bad and it was making her a bitch.
Speaker 5: And like when we remember that day we learned like arcs have to change.
Speaker 3: That was crazy, Yeah, because I was like, why can't why can't Sebastian just think she's a bitch.
Speaker 2: I was confused by that when they were like arcs mean change, and I was like, Noah's ARC didn't change from day one and kept all.
Speaker 1: Those animals exactly, dude, exactly. But I was I actually my arc like I I I the ARC workshop really helped me because my character Hi by the way, I'm I'm Toe's guy, and I was I played.
Speaker 5: Guy To's guy.
Speaker 3: I played a name is so good you gotta sing it.
Speaker 1: I've heard all the songs about it. Guys, you can't even can't even hurt me anymore. But I played Honk and he was sort of the meat of the group. He was sort of the beef. He's sort of the yoked one. And my character ARC was I got stronger and huger throughout the musical.
Speaker 5: That's change.
Speaker 1: Keep wanting to call it a movie, but it's not. Yeah, and so uh, I got into this musical by way of creating. I was workshopping some uh some some brand videos for creating in the gym. I was like, you know, some trying some stuff out for TikTok because I had like a brand thing in the works. And then I was approached by one of the guys from Doctor Squatch and they said, hey, man, we like the tenor of your voice. We think you could actually do some work on Broadway.
Speaker 5: Literally, guy that found me a point Doom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sasquatch guy, Sasquatch guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah. It's like a recruitment to be recruited for something like this.
Speaker 3: It is like, truly, it's like this must have been what it felt like to be on Apollo thirteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought again, like I'm putting together a team, like a team of the craziest one a suicide squad.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what if Backstreet Boys were actually like hard dudes and they went to space on Broadways.
Speaker 2: That's how it felt like, well, like.
Speaker 6: Adventures completely assembled here.
Speaker 5: Yeah literally, sorry, no, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, like but exactly it. I think like, and I think what I'm what I'm so grateful for is like the training camp, you know, and like we could talk more about that if we want, But like the six week training camp that we were put through, sort of ROTC style, with all these guys who were used to doing musical theater and some girls too, was wild.
Speaker 6: It was crazy, and for it to overlap with no Nut November. It was like broken.
Speaker 5: It was like such an unfortunate circumstance. You were on the Reddit the no Nut November, read it every day, looking.
Speaker 4: Give me strength, I need advice, I need strength.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what is it? Is it? God? Is it a chastity belt? Like give me what I need? Help you?
Speaker 6: And finally I went to like basically like what alcoholics do when they poison themselves for alcohol. I just like you know I I Yeah, I kept my hands in ice water, and anytime I touched myself, I was like, it's too cold, so you.
Speaker 4: Got your hands masturbate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well that was because you take some back. Yeah, but I was locked in. I was locked in.
Speaker 1: Men take men, take notes.
Speaker 7: If you're Jay and dude, just dip your hands in cold ice water so you can't it feels too cold.
Speaker 1: You don't be in anymore.
Speaker 7: Unless you like the feel of cold. Then you've got a serious problem your hand.
Speaker 1: That's what you're gonna want to do.
Speaker 3: Training camp was incredible to wake up every morning to the Alphaba riff like over and over and go, like that.
Speaker 2: Is speaks on that island that's owned by bud Light in the Caribbean. Yeah, and just like waking up every single day with these musical.
Speaker 9: Bud Lighten Bud Island, bud Island Island.
Speaker 1: Dude, summaries are made the bud.
Speaker 4: Liland to the bud Island. We had so much fun over there.
Speaker 1: I mean the morning routine, you know, shotgun beer, do wicked riff, ten sixty reps of the Wicked Rif, and then you are off to choreo.
Speaker 5: It was nuts and.
Speaker 4: In the morning. In the evening you had to do musical theater history.
Speaker 2: I'm sitting here comparing Candor and Abb to Stephen Sondheim, and I'm like, what's even coming out of my damn?
Speaker 5: I know, I'm confused.
Speaker 6: I'm like singing phantom lyrics in the Oklahoma tempo.
Speaker 10: I'm like, I'm so turned around right now, and I'm like, I'm like Blue forty two sits it and I'm like, whoa.
Speaker 1: Where did that come from?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have to tell them who you are.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 5: My name is Jevin cock Bath.
Speaker 6: I played the I played Pump Dump in the in the musicals over here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was so pumped dump.
Speaker 6: I was obviously like all I did all I My character only dates models. I pump them my dump them, which mirrors like my investment strategy. And I have to learn that, like I need to I need to pump. I need to pump and not dump. So that's my transformational.
Speaker 5: Yea a massive art.
Speaker 7: You meet Gwynn, who's like the hottest model you've ever seen, You're like, maybe I actually don't let her.
Speaker 6: Go and it and then it turns out that she's she's like a decent human being and she's not because I've been I've been dating like all these models that are that are like so stupid, right, So Act one is is me like swiping on all these like absolute morons, these just like you know, urgeous empty vessels. And then when I meet when I meet Gwynn, it's like whoa uh And she tells me about the four Wins approach by the Black Panthers and and I'm like, oh, you know, And then I started, I start ethically investing by the end.
Speaker 5: So that's my transformation.
Speaker 3: And honestly, it was a massive day on ARC training when we learned your ARC can start one way and just be the and then just like you can just think women are stupid women, your models are stupid.
Speaker 5: And then by the end. I want to invest.
Speaker 6: It's like, what's that, what's the what's the math thing? How they call it the math thing? What's the what's the symbol for the transformation?
Speaker 3: What's the the graph is like this, it's long division.
Speaker 5: Ye yeah, it's like the curve curve. It's like it's like a wave. Yeah like that tie yeah.
Speaker 11: Bone com bumb com bone come bone come bone come.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love those models, like those moron those like sort of moron bimbos, and I really something I really loved and act on was the Bimbo Parade where all the models who are sort of like empty head can't tell up from down two plus two equals five, like sort of do I breathe in or do I throw up?
Speaker 5: Like what do I.
Speaker 1: Do in myself?
Speaker 5: I can't function. The mixes up breathing in and throwing up. She has a beautiful verse.
Speaker 1: She's a beautiful verse. And it's just sort of like kind of like a cursed, sort of wretched life to be a bimbo like that, And so it was kind of like interesting to see them back to back to back to back to back to back and then like your guy really like he grows in such a way.
Speaker 6: Well, because when the bimbos come out and we're all mirroring their posture, dude, and I think, like maybe not all the guys in the audience, but some of the guys and definitely like you know who they brought with them are like, oh yep, because we were himbos.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like mirroring, Like that's what we really got.
Speaker 5: Just that you that just landed for you.
Speaker 1: It just it just hit me like I didn't even know that I was a part of the problem.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well that's crazy kind of like it was like crazy because it taught us so much and also.
Speaker 5: Teaches our audience so much.
Speaker 7: Like we got all like it was like it kind of like was crazy like for me, like how much we all learned and like how much we could all like grow and like also like do stuff to the audience that blew their minds to grow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you were, I mean, speaking of mind blowing, we got we.
Speaker 5: Got to talk to you guys.
Speaker 7: My name is Rafael. I play raf in the musical. Yes, it's based on my life. This musical was kind of a wicked thought I had one time. I said, well wait a second, I so I was walking through like times Square because that's where I go get my lunch.
Speaker 5: It's like one of the best places to go many options. Yeah, yeah, what do you usually get?
Speaker 7: I either go to Hogandoff store or maybe because they have hot eats too. Yeah they have, yeah, like they do, Like they have like a panini that you can have and like.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like Times Square is amazing because the only other place that most of those restaurants are is in an airport, and I don't always fly, and that it's nice to be able to eat at a place that I could only eat at airport.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's so real.
Speaker 7: So I think it was either at the Hoganof Store or the fog To Chao I went to, and I saw this billboard for lunch.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I love loading up on for lunch the.
Speaker 4: Green thing and they just bring meat for you.
Speaker 7: They just go, oh with that Brazilian stak honks of Brazilian steak.
Speaker 5: Am I right? Speaking of honks us?
Speaker 3: Yeah, of honks. People sitting around with these mics. Yeah, come on.
Speaker 7: So, like I saw these like musical venue places, I think they call them theaters, and I was like, well, wait, like me and my friends never go to this thing, Like yeah, so like what if like I got me and my dad's money, and I said, like, why don't we do something like that for but for me and my guys, like and like I felt like it was a huge emerging market, like like we could all like you know, like do something that like kind of changes like guy stuff, like you know, like that's kind of thing where it's like guy stuff kind of like on fleek, but like turned up to twelve.
Speaker 3: You hear that, You go, yeah, that's just listening to you even start the vision of what now is our whole story? Like that just that whole sentence you said is the background of the musical.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's no surprise to you watching it home. You're probably commenting right now Raphael is the sigma.
Speaker 5: Yeah he is, ye.
Speaker 3: Surprised, And you probably looked up right when right when you said that, and he was like, holy shit, I'm typing that goals literally cooking.
Speaker 1: Goals.
Speaker 7: So yeah, it was my idea and I brought this fucking killer asked team to like and that's like my favorite thing about it is like when when we can all go in there and like when I go out there and I explain infinity to the guys through the song, and you can just see every guy's mind blown.
Speaker 2: I love when you explain infinity because it blows my mind every night when I'm sitting there, because I forget about it the night before. Yeah, and I'm like, oh, we're back in infinity, and it's to sit and think about.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I challenge you to sit and think about the actual idea of infinity, because it is.
Speaker 5: But be careful. You break your brain if you think about it.
Speaker 1: Don't smoke weed before, no, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you go to musicals a lot, like I used to go to musicals with my girl, and I would get so before because I'd be like, it's her, it's her outing, right, and you.
Speaker 6: Need something to knock out the smell.
Speaker 5: It's like, it's like, why, it's not what you think.
Speaker 4: It's like, it's literally like earwax.
Speaker 5: It's disgusting. Don't even don't even talk about the smell.
Speaker 1: We never talk about, by the way, but it is so bad in her head.
Speaker 5: No, it's and the taste of ear wax too, is so.
Speaker 1: Nasty, so.
Speaker 5: Good in protein, Yeah, better in a shake?
Speaker 4: Better shake.
Speaker 5: Wait, but dude, introduce yourself last.
Speaker 4: I need to hear about me. No, we do yeah, we do.
Speaker 1: In character, men are bashful sometimes and the proof.
Speaker 4: You're my name is gone through belch. I play.
Speaker 2: I play Shy that's his name, s h Why And it's really an honor to play him because basically his arch is he goes from being he goes from being shy and quiet to running his own business and being a businessman and being actually a CEO of his own career in.
Speaker 4: His life and and finding his grind.
Speaker 5: Dude, he opens a dildo store down in Palm Beach.
Speaker 2: He opens a dildo store, and Palm Beach the number one place that has the most single older widows in the country. And he realizes if I opened a door.
Speaker 1: He saw a hole in the market.
Speaker 5: In the market. It's literally straight out of Grace and Frankie. Dude, it's so good.
Speaker 6: Can I just say, you saw holes in the market.
Speaker 2: It's not about the business, like just like for all of us, like, it's not about the business. It's it's about the money, right. It doesn't matter what I'm selling, it doesn't matter what I'm doing. What matters is that I'm successful at it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, what matters is your entrepreneur.
Speaker 2: I'm an entrepreneur and it's so cool because he's a grinder, Like he starts aimless, literally wasting his life in the military, like has no ambition in the military and moves out and realizes actually because he has a wife too, and he realizes, actually, I need to focus my own energy on running a business.
Speaker 4: And I just love all that.
Speaker 5: Dude, that's great.
Speaker 2: It's similar to me too, Like I'm starting a business too based on this. I am selling all the used cushions from the theater once we use them and they get kind of holes in them, I'm selling them wholesale after the show.
Speaker 1: So it's like, amazing, Well, you're like taking them from the theater and then.
Speaker 5: Selling They're gonna be collector's items.
Speaker 3: Amazing, how often are they getting like.
Speaker 2: So like it's actually crazy, like because so many of our theatergoers have like chains for their wallets and like sharp knives in their pockets. They're puncturing them left and right. And what I'm doing is I'm taking them and I'm selling them. I'm selling them wholesale. And it's actually a huge thing in the market because people usually have to buy their cushions and seats, they have to buy them new and now I'm going, hey, I put some tissue in this hole where the knife went in.
Speaker 4: I'm sewing it up, and I'm like, I can sell you those new seats.
Speaker 2: So I'm going over to the girsh One. I'm going over to August Wilson. I'm talking these seats and people will buy them left and right.
Speaker 6: And they have to buy them in bulk.
Speaker 4: Have to buy them in bulk.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Can go back.
Speaker 5: So your overhead is so low? What is it like? It's needle and thread.
Speaker 2: It's needle and thread, which I'm literally taking from the seamstress every day from our theater.
Speaker 7: She doesn't watch this, She won't, she won't, she.
Speaker 4: Hates will watch. Costumer b Delayna turned this off.
Speaker 3: Literally, she only puts her air bods in when I walk away.
Speaker 7: Sarah, I know, can we talk about like maybe some of these freaking hot ass songs.
Speaker 1: We have to talk about the hot ass.
Speaker 7: Songs Cockbath though, like your number and like the second act like kind of changed my life when I heard it.
Speaker 3: When you sing that song cockback.
Speaker 4: Did you grow up in the church, How do you learn to sing?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 6: Well, my dad was a bit of a loser who collected records and so I had a lot of like music in the house.
Speaker 4: I didn't know your dad was a hipster. That must have been so hard for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was brood Art.
Speaker 1: It's tough.
Speaker 5: You watch any sports going uh not with him?
Speaker 4: Was he was?
Speaker 1: He metrosexual?
Speaker 5: Worse? He was gen x.
Speaker 6: No, yeah, it was really tough. So there'd just be a lot of like, you know, John Fogerty and put me out coach Gordon Lightfoot.
Speaker 5: No, Fogerty, you.
Speaker 4: Can read my mind. You turn this off, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah, uh, you know, like a lot of folks stuff. There's I was like, there's a fly. Wait, no, that's a fucking hair, dude, one of your hairs. No, no, no, no, my hair is short. There's a fly.
Speaker 1: There is a fly in here. I can protect you, guys.
Speaker 5: No, I'm gonna. I'm just trying to get it if there was a.
Speaker 4: Fly here, the.
Speaker 5: Dude, there's a fucking flying But I'm so sorry. Yeah, no, it's all good. We were talking about my musical number.
Speaker 4: No, you were talking about me.
Speaker 6: Dump me all I want to do? Am I really pumping and dumping that much? I'm feeling pretty empty inside, So.
Speaker 5: Like that so good.
Speaker 7: Ud it rocked my world and like your pitch of going, like what if a lot of our songs sounded like Newfound Glory or Blank Win A two or like kind of these old email bands. I was like, that's the like, Like I was like that like for me, Like, I was like, that's like the like. I was kind of like, that's like the like I think it's like, you know, like the best thing in the world.
Speaker 6: Well, that's how we got Quicksilver, That's how we got Massmo, That's how we got ed Hardy.
Speaker 5: I mean, come on, you know they all came running.
Speaker 6: Yeah, It's like we don't really even need to put this musical up for that long because we got so much brand.
Speaker 2: I can't believe we got Massy my shirt company from Target, the Target brandom T shirt.
Speaker 1: Yet believe that those guys are Mossy more problems every day swinging from the rooftop.
Speaker 5: All I know is that it's not gay. It's not gay. It isn't gay. Are you sure it's not gay?
Speaker 3: Mossy more problems every day?
Speaker 1: Like lit, I love that song.
Speaker 5: That's like one of the best songs I've ever heard.
Speaker 3: All we to do is tell the brand. We'll put the title of their song in the show. Title of your brand in the show, dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like yeah, should we do the first song of the musical together?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Like what they say, like the overture or like that? Sure? Like the intro?
Speaker 1: Well, the overture is the overture, the just the instruments.
Speaker 5: I guess the overture is just the instruments. What's the thing past that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So open opening, the opening off, kick off.
Speaker 6: The intro, Yeah, the opening number, the kick. I wish the director and the drama turg or drama whatever, I wish they were.
Speaker 5: Hate drama, drama turd. He's definitely called Kelvin.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: You know, you.
Speaker 6: Could only have one job in life. You could not do anything else. You were such a fucking nerd.
Speaker 4: It's so funny. I love to do on Kelvin.
Speaker 2: I love to do too for you know, you ever do two for flinching on Kelvin. He's up to four hundred and fifty five for me. He's got four hundred fifty five for flinch and I gotta give him his punches.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's good. Okay, So opening number flush, they're not going.
Speaker 5: There, do not go in there. Flush, do not go in there. Flush, do not go in there. Flush, do not go in there. Flush.
Speaker 4: Do you not go in there? Do do do do do do do do do do? All soldiers report for battle. We're about to take down terrorists.
Speaker 1: Steal Team one. I'm a real good friend. Flush, do not go in there. Seal Team two, I'm a really good lay.
Speaker 5: Flush, do not go in there. Three.
Speaker 4: I am cool.
Speaker 12: Do not go in there.
Speaker 6: Seal Team four, I'm no fool in there.
Speaker 4: Seal Team five. Come back to me there, Flush. I don't want to go to war. I just want to have sex. I don't want to go to war. I just want to have sex.
Speaker 5: I just want to have.
Speaker 7: Sick soldiers, you're reporting to duty, your secret mission.
Speaker 5: You're stationed right.
Speaker 4: At the beach.
Speaker 5: Guess what have a good spring?
Speaker 1: Break boys.
Speaker 5: There? Record scratch. Wait did you guys hear that? I thought we were going off the war. Instead we're going to get pussy. This cannot be happening. We got so lucky.
Speaker 7: I thought we were going to war, but instead we're gonna get Wait.
Speaker 3: Wait, wait, I thought we were picking up guns, not condoms.
Speaker 1: I thought we were going to war, but it turns out we are getting two titties.
Speaker 2: I guess we're not fighting any enemies except for our own.
Speaker 4: Lack of sex.
Speaker 6: Whoa wait a minute. Our one mission for going down to spring Break is this, don't catch any feelings. If you're going inside a woman's heart, you need to know.
Speaker 3: God, it's so good And my favorite part is all the time when you look at me like that, you're like, we're about to sing, We're about to sing.
Speaker 2: Hands when I'm on stage sometimes because it's so overwhelming, it's intoxicated.
Speaker 5: Sing. It's like I wish they could teach boys.
Speaker 7: Singing is so fun when you're doing, it's.
Speaker 1: So fun to do it together, like with other guys.
Speaker 5: On the stage is like the best thing I've ever done.
Speaker 4: There's no flo I don't see.
Speaker 1: Okay. Something I want to shout out about do not go in there is that we have like an awesome sort of props team and like, uh, they actually pump in fart smells during each do not go in there. So every time we say do not go in their flush the audience is smelling what we're smelling.
Speaker 7: The sac Yeah, they're like rips in here, and we're like exactly exactly.
Speaker 4: It's a green puffs shout out from.
Speaker 2: Different places in the audience, like we you don't know if you're sitting under a smell cannon, and we won't tell you until it has already happened.
Speaker 6: And everyone in the audience is like the guy sitting next to or whoever he brought his girl or stinky girl, like insane, ass insane insane.
Speaker 1: I also want to shout out another song that we kind of like cleverly foreshadow in this song where it's like you don't want to catch feelings because then we of course have the villain song, which is caught your Feelings, and that feelings catcher, the feelings catcher, and he's sort of like a monster.
Speaker 5: He's a monster.
Speaker 4: He's a monster, or so shout shout out to him.
Speaker 2: He's played by Broadway legend Kevin Chamberlain, you might know from uh, the original Horton from Susicle to musical.
Speaker 5: Rest in Peace.
Speaker 6: Well, not yet, but his understudy will be playing for a while because he's in the hospital.
Speaker 5: And it's like, so, okay, what a legend.
Speaker 6: I mean legends running circles and.
Speaker 2: He's playing this guy that basically he is sent by women to catch people's feelings and bring them to the women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's sort of like the like there, your feelings are being kidnapped and brought to women to just do whatever they want with you know, because he reminds me your feelings, they can do whatever they want.
Speaker 5: He reminds you of the ultimate steaks.
Speaker 3: And that's when when you and we're reminding audiences this is like steak right, like high good.
Speaker 4: Ultimately, why do beef steaks like.
Speaker 5: The best steaks in musical theater?
Speaker 6: There's so much like what did the drama nerds say?
Speaker 5: Duality?
Speaker 6: There's so much duality and this like do not go in there. It's like don't go into your heart, don't go.
Speaker 3: Into the there.
Speaker 2: And this one is don't get caught having feelings and don't get caught by a man.
Speaker 6: Well by a woman's best friend who's saying that she likes you.
Speaker 5: That's like the duality. Yeah, dual.
Speaker 4: We have to show that song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, So imagine Broadway Legend Kevin Chamberlain sort of like suspended mid air in in like an aerial thing. He's got these really long baba duke arms that grace the anime.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and Hentai.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just a com It's like beautiful. Yeah, he was liked.
Speaker 12: Black from a fishing pole, down roundund fishing round.
Speaker 7: And it's not at the end of this rod.
Speaker 5: It's a boy a boy dame tod.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's that character intro from the antagonist.
Speaker 5: Is some of the best ship.
Speaker 3: It reminds me because we honestly were like, how do we make a musical fore man man? And it's like, how do you do ball? Turnovers? Offensive defense? We need the antagonist to throw the ball to the protagonist and and like your ball.
Speaker 6: I'm not surprised that your ball, mister interception just brought that up.
Speaker 5: Your ball.
Speaker 2: We should talk about we played a real game of football in the middle of every game, every.
Speaker 7: Dude I was just about to bring It's like crazy because it's like talking about like what was that nerd word?
Speaker 5: Like this great that.
Speaker 4: You do Alley?
Speaker 5: Do do Alley? Not do all? We have to cut that scene. Don't win there anyway.
Speaker 6: Don't like diagon Alley, but they sell they sell ship and every show.
Speaker 5: Why something.
Speaker 4: It's don't even talk about it's so messed up.
Speaker 1: Imagine Peddler for a minute. Imagine that Alley.
Speaker 5: Everything is shipped. The owl is ship because.
Speaker 3: You imagine walking through a wall now leads them all of ship old.
Speaker 1: A sack of ship and then you realize you look up and you make eye contacted is ship?
Speaker 7: About anyway, we have like messed up because we play a football game and there's no bug. We play a football game, but it's also a duality for picking up chicks. And the song is called pickup game. Yeah, it's like we're picking up game, like show it's your pickup game while we're playing football.
Speaker 5: Yeah, while we're playing football and all the women.
Speaker 1: Are doing awesome jobs as dance because they're I.
Speaker 5: Mean they're like the cheerleaders.
Speaker 1: They are the cheerleaders and they're and they're also like getting physically picked up. It's like they're getting so many people are getting picked up. Like the girls are being so awesome and so game about being picked up and put down.
Speaker 6: And you know that they like trained for this, Like chicks can grow up doing like like dancing like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they have like classes.
Speaker 7: And I wish like guys could do that because I wish we had a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: Like I actually know people that do that, like they people like boys. Well, there's like all these types of boys out there that like can they do dance and they do our and they do all sorts of stuff like it's completely different than what we do, but.
Speaker 4: It's still boys.
Speaker 2: Like it's still like it's so normal for them to do that, and actually we're allowed. Like if like for some reason, if you guys ever wanted to come with me to like like this is so stupid disabled like a drawing drawing class, like I'm learning fruit next week at this institute. Like what I mean, I'm just learning to draw fruit institute next week. And you guys are welcome if that's something that's like like we can do that, we actually are allowed to We're actually allowed to do that.
Speaker 6: That's like because I remember I dated this one girl and we went to a like a restaurant for dinner and there were like paper you know that not nap, a big nap.
Speaker 4: Like with the Krans.
Speaker 5: Dress for a table.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and they were like pencils and she was like, let's draw each other, you know, and like that like this like a few minutes like where I was trying struggling to draw her that I wasn't having like these huge spikes of adrenaline really and they weren't crashing, and I wasn't getting like upset, which you know, if I'm out in the world like I'm getting upset.
Speaker 5: We're getting turned on. It was more like that.
Speaker 7: There.
Speaker 6: It was this like kind of like piece that I didn't understand, so yeah, I would be down.
Speaker 4: To that has happened to me too.
Speaker 2: I looked at a flower once and I didn't think about trying to turn it into some sort of alcohol infusion, and it did help that too.
Speaker 5: That's like, you didn't.
Speaker 1: Turn into any alcohol infusion.
Speaker 2: I didn't if he's into any alcohol or distill it or smoke it or anything. I just looked at a flower, touched it and smelled.
Speaker 5: It, like did you get angry or no.
Speaker 2: I just literally was thinking about, like God, God could have made that, and that could have been awesome if he did.
Speaker 6: There's like new vibes out there that I think the musical helped us discover that we were like I I was pretty sure it was only like the vibe was like you know, I'm sleepy, I'm hungry, Yeah, yeah, I want to have sex or I don't want to have sex right, or well I need a break.
Speaker 5: Yeah? What were the new vibes you've found.
Speaker 6: Like well, like like some of the ship that we've just been talking about.
Speaker 3: Just like kind of like, I guess what I'm hearing is like when I'm not getting horny or angry, I feel kind of like.
Speaker 1: Staple staple.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like a bunch of people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like I feel staple.
Speaker 4: Yeah. This I don't see I don't see it.
Speaker 1: This did unlock something for me. Like I had a pet, I had a pair of drums that I used strategically for workouts and for like beefing purposes, and then I like, all of a sudden, like this musical kind of like it unlocked, like sort of like a therapeutic used for it where you hit it a bunch of times in a way that was not for reps. It was for connection. And so it it like it kind of unlocked.
Speaker 4: Something is connecting on? Is that like creatine?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well connecting.
Speaker 4: I was trying to bite online.
Speaker 5: So when you put butter in your coffee, connecting right, yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, connecting on, well, connecting on.
Speaker 7: There is was that mobile game where you like shoot things in a line and then you can get upgrades on the side.
Speaker 5: I thought it was all meat diet am.
Speaker 1: I wrong connecting on Well, I'm pretty sure it's like sort of like a feeling that you belong somewhere. So it's sort of like a creatine in a way.
Speaker 5: Because to connect with people, you mean bluetooth connection.
Speaker 1: I mean it's like a bluetooth Yeah, I'm probably thinking of bluetooth.
Speaker 10: Actually I lost my Yeah, I don't want to know, because what if?
Speaker 5: What if? What if Gay find my? I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: If you just don't know, what could happen?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what could happen?
Speaker 3: You could change the sound so it goes instead of like maybe it could be like I'm over here.
Speaker 5: There is one I didn't know.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that actually didn't didn't un doom doom.
Speaker 5: God, we look so hot, Jeremy. Do you think there's a reason why I can't figure it out? Maybe I have one idea though. It's March.
Speaker 3: Get our exclusive aaaaa winter beanie.
Speaker 5: Get our exclusive sweatshirt. Yeah.
Speaker 1: We also have hats and tots, so much fun stuff.
Speaker 5: We sell merch. It's real, all of it.
Speaker 4: Go buy it.
Speaker 5: We'll put the link in the bile right now.
Speaker 4: There is one scene that makes me feel that way. There is no bug there's no bug. You don't have to look. There's no bug. There's no bug.
Speaker 5: There's no bug.
Speaker 2: There is one scene that makes me feel the way we've kind of been discussing and is the Xbox Controller ballet. I think it's really beautiful and I think it's one of the most beautiful things we've ever done.
Speaker 7: I like low ki like, I'll admit it, we kind of all shared a tear after the first time we did that.
Speaker 3: Well, I think my favorite part is, I mean, we'll play the song, but it's it's it's when the characters realize a two player game is a better game.
Speaker 1: Damn damn, don't.
Speaker 13: You can't fucking say that right now. You can't fucking say that right now. I'm like, not ready, I'm not prepped. It's holy shit, dude.
Speaker 3: I think honestly, I don't know if we can like give this ship away, but I think it will be fine. Yeah, if we play the scene before that leads into the song, I think is really important because this is like kind of the meeting of the minds when all the dudes, like kind of fourth quarter are circled up a little bit, so yeah.
Speaker 1: They've all there's no buck by the way they've all like had sex the night before.
Speaker 5: With like some of the hottest girls like you can either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're getting ready to maybe do it again, but something stopping them.
Speaker 6: They were in the same room having sex because they were all sharing one hotel room. Yeah, that was part of like the military mission. And they were all like kind of making eye contact with each other while they were having sex. And they wake up feeling empty and like kind of ashamed.
Speaker 2: When they meet in the only place they can talk online through headsets while playing Call of Duty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all in the same living room. Eat my ship, Eat my ship.
Speaker 4: Someone behind you, behind you.
Speaker 5: I'll cover, I'll cover. Anybody have a helpack. I'm gonna set a mind coming here, wife, Yes we won.
Speaker 4: We won.
Speaker 1: Quick reload chat. Anybody feel like, uh, lonely, Like in the in the sense that like you're running for something, you're trying to kill somebody, and then like you feel like nobody is backing you up, but you are with a bunch of people, so in theory you shouldn't feel lonely.
Speaker 6: Funny should say that I was kind of thinking that last night when.
Speaker 5: We locked eyes a little bit there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's funny. Funny you guys are talking about that, because there was something about looking at your eyes when I had sex with.
Speaker 5: The girl.
Speaker 1: That changed your eyes having sex with the girl, there was something about I looked into your eyes.
Speaker 5: Having sex with the girl changed my life.
Speaker 4: Pause the game, Pause.
Speaker 1: The game, pause the game.
Speaker 5: Who's to blame on a two player game? Who's to blame on the two player game?
Speaker 3: Is it my heart, my head, or my dig Who's blame mona to player game?
Speaker 1: Who's to blame?
Speaker 5: Monitor player game? Who's to blame on a two player game? Who's to blame on.
Speaker 1: A to player game? Who's to blame?
Speaker 6: Waiting for my device to connect, waiting for my device to connect, my device.
Speaker 14: To connect, waiting for my device connect, connecting my device to all of these women, that is my vice.
Speaker 4: But am I living looking at boys? One of them? Fingering girls? What's the hecks happening in this world?
Speaker 8: Looking at boys while I'm fingering girls?
Speaker 4: What the heck happening in this world? Fingering girls?
Speaker 5: What the heck happening in this world? Stop?
Speaker 1: Choose your character? Are you gonna be the friend or are you gonna be the lady killer?
Speaker 5: Are you gonna be the friends?
Speaker 3: Are you gonna be lady, listen, I don't know I'm thinking about this.
Speaker 5: Maybe I've just been in the bathroom all day.
Speaker 1: You've gotta get out of your head.
Speaker 3: I know, I feel like I'm deciding if I can connect to.
Speaker 5: My Bluetooth and my controller or do you guys get out of the bathroom. We all just had Casey style barbecue. We need to go, Bro, come on, bro to go.
Speaker 4: Do not go in there.
Speaker 6: I gotta wash my hands before the girls get back, because you know, I gotta share it.
Speaker 4: While here a.
Speaker 5: Girl, what do we do in there?
Speaker 1: In there?
Speaker 5: In there? The stakes are high, and the stakes are high, and.
Speaker 4: You want to come in? YadA YadA YadA, open.
Speaker 1: The yard right, gotta shake this? Why do I feel like I don't want to see them? Why do I feel like there's someone else I want to see? Why do I feel like it's the people I was looking at while I was fingering ladies.
Speaker 3: While I was fingering ladies, While I was fingering ladies, fingering ladies.
Speaker 14: Have you ever wondered the place we're not going in? Is it our bathroom? Or is it our hearts? Shall we look inside? Shall we go in there to show not go.
Speaker 15: I'm going in, do not go, I'm going.
Speaker 4: Time.
Speaker 5: I really enjoy the game.
Speaker 15: Gentleman, can you guess switch cut past the ball?
Speaker 8: Can I hear you say, welcome to silver Hair and halftime dancer?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: Whoever stands in front of the cannon.
Speaker 7: There's no way, bro, you can't survive the fark cannon.
Speaker 5: God, I love Broadway.
Speaker 1: This way trying to check the cowshy odds. If you have been the line on how many people will dance? Time to bet.
Speaker 2: It now, ladies and gentlemen, we are selling talkie covered strawberries in the lobby.
Speaker 4: Come get your talkie covered strawberries.
Speaker 5: Brought to you by FanDuel. Guys. That's just so good, Guys.
Speaker 1: I like it. I like that we let it play the halftime.
Speaker 7: You hear so many things to talk about that song, and I just I think we should just.
Speaker 2: Keep I just think this song is about this movie, this whole musical. I think it's about being a guy. I think it's about loving girls. I think it's about loving chicks. I think it's about being straight. I think all of it's about.
Speaker 3: Think it's men, it's men doing musical theater that the way they want to, which is lots of choruses.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, not just hooks.
Speaker 7: On hooks on, hooks on the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: We're not trying to get like any kind of vulnerability where one person's burying their soul. I mean there is some of that in the second act, but it quickly becomes a chorus.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I just want to like talk to all the men out there who like might be you know, like uh, like what's it like hesitant to see this talk too because they don't want to enter like a space that's like yay, and so they like what yeah, like they don't want to enter a space that's like yay, And so what we're what I want to break down to you is like you're welcome here as well, and like this could be a special place for you too, and like bring a guy, you know what I mean, Like bring a friend.
Speaker 7: There's like literally like well I hate to admit this, but like we worked really hard on this and like we would love everybody and anybody to come see it. Like we were like like what guys don't what straight dudes don't understand is like like being in a Broadway show is just as hard as being a professional athlete.
Speaker 3: Literally, And I know we have to go, but like what you just said reminds me so much of I mean, your song, and I think your song if like, if this wasn't proof tonight to come see our musical, then this song.
Speaker 6: Is like damn, dude, I know we have to go, but what you're saying is definitely reminding me of myself.
Speaker 5: I know we gotta go.
Speaker 1: Like what you said is so true, and it does remind me as well.
Speaker 4: It did.
Speaker 5: Like when you were talking, I was like, holy shit, his song, his song, his song, his song.
Speaker 6: When I feel that special need to pump and dump you with my seed, girl, you know that's my heart saying. I wanna be with you again.
Speaker 5: Girl.
Speaker 6: I'm done with my financial life. Walk down the aisle and be my wife. I'm letting it all go, I mean the past. Girl. You and I are built to last. And then the course comes in. Everyone fills in around.
Speaker 5: Me, kills around you on the kiss camp, on the jumble trunk. Please go in.
Speaker 6: There, please go in there, Please go in there, Please go in there.
Speaker 5: Please go in there, Please go in there.
Speaker 6: Flushing something else it's leaving my whole system. When I pressed the flush button. Girl, you are inside me.
Speaker 16: We will no longer flush it down. We will no longer live with these rounds. We will no longer flush it down. We will no longer live with these rounds.
Speaker 1: Now, we will let it me.
Speaker 4: Now I lay me down to sleep.
Speaker 2: I pray the Lord myself old to keep if he should die before I awake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.
Speaker 3: I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God invisible, to liberty and justice.
Speaker 1: All on my honor. I will try to serve God in my country, to help people at all times, and to live by the boy scout law.
Speaker 6: Amen, our Father who art in Heaven Hell, would be thy name. Yeah, Kingdom, Come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Speaker 5: Hail Mary full of double d's. The Lord is with thee.
Speaker 7: A man.
Speaker 8: Man, man, man, man, man, man, there's so much sponsored by the United Streets Military.
Speaker 4: There's no I got it, got it?
Speaker 5: Wow, eat it right.
Speaker 1: That's a man right there.
Speaker 4: Check out our musical tickets are four for one right now.
Speaker 3: If you bring a Champagne of beers, Champagne of beers, you get a ticket.
Speaker 4: Off absolutely for one.
Speaker 11: Bring your girlfriend, her best friend, maybe her parents, whatever, people that like musicals, or just bring like your bachelor party.
Speaker 7: Bring your boys. It's like the best thing to see with your boys. You guys will be cracking up.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the celebs who have stopped by. Nick Nolty clavicular I, thank.
Speaker 3: You for stopping so open was crazy.
Speaker 5: It was crazy when you stopped by. Yeah, and Vice President jd. Vance for stopping.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for stopping by.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you for so surprising.
Speaker 6: Josh hammil and Fergie.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Joe Rogan, Thank you.
Speaker 5: Jay Broshell.
Speaker 7: Thank you for stopping up to your speed for stopping and streaming the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Danica Patrick for stopping by.
Speaker 4: The original Doctor Pepper, Thank you for stopping.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much. Kareem, thanks for having us all on keep the meter running.
Speaker 3: Scrub Daddy, thank you for comingrub Daddy, Mike Tyson, thanks for standing up during the show and giving a monologue that we weren't expecting.
Speaker 5: That was a surprising, awesome moment for everybody. Change for the good. Shane Gillis, Thanks for opening for us every single night. Gina Menzel, you left it the halfway mark. That's okay. Thank you for coming.
Speaker 4: Davis, Thank you for stopping in and telling us to keep it down.
Speaker 5: Sarah Burrellis, you're a queen, You're a diva. Thank you for stopping by. Let the foul break, let it come down and crash. I never would have been into that before anything.
Speaker 1: Michelle Obama, we hope you'll stop by. It would be really cool to have you.
Speaker 4: Vanessa Carlton, you are at the moment.
Speaker 5: Thank you for stopping by the Castle. King Demi Lama, what a fucking huge moment for us.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, Kelly Clarkson, when's your bath water coming out?
Speaker 1: That's always board, guy can dream.
Speaker 4: Dennica Patrick, thank you for doing what you do again.
Speaker 1: Thank you, danny Ka Patrick twice because we really appreciate.
Speaker 5: What you do. And Meham thank you for coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So with no mar that was no Ma, no Ma. We got a couple more.
Speaker 1: We got to thank the Lakers, the Los Angeles Lakers for stopping.
Speaker 5: You're stopping by.
Speaker 6: That was the same night the judge Janine Shapiro.
Speaker 4: Marshall, thank you.
Speaker 1: For stopping by. Thank you, all the museum reps from the Librea tar pits, thank you for stopping by.
Speaker 5: You guys are good.
Speaker 4: You get Peter Falk's nephew.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you, thanksman Apatow, thank you so much for coming.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 1: If you I just have one message, and it's if you, If you are thinking to not see this show, do.
Speaker 5: Not go there.
Speaker 1: This has been for you.
Speaker 17: This has been ours on ours on ours, answering the question. That's why they shall call it show biz. Give it up for ourdcast, nice filmed.
Speaker 4: The beautiful time. Good night, Hollywood. Join our Patreon come see us.
Speaker 1: Artists on art and so Artists on Artists is an improvised Hollywood roundtable podcast created and hosted by Kylie Brakman, Jeremy Colhane, Angela Girtana, and Patrick MacDonnell. It is a production of Will Ferrell's Big Money Players and iHeart Media Podcasts. Executive produced by Matt Appadaka and produced by Alexandra Dennis and Laser Vision Productions. Music by Gabriel Conton and edited by Connor McKay. Thumbnail art is by Josh Fleury, and logo design is by Lucy Tomquitz. Special thanks to Samuel Curtis and the Beautiful Dynasty Typewriter Theater. The opinions expressed on this podcast do not reflect the opinions of anyone who works on it, not even the performers, because this is an improvised podcast and we don't know what the heck we're talking about. Full video versions of AOAOAOA are available on YouTube, so please like and subscribe and leave us a five star review wherever you get your podcasts. That's all for now, good Night, Hollywood,