Speaker 1: It's time for Donkey of the day.
Speaker 2: It's a read.
Speaker 1: But you're so good at your charlamage.
Speaker 3: You know what he wants. Charlamagde a.
Speaker 2: Damn chlo mane. Who do you give a dusty other day?
Speaker 3: So now man sexy red donkey today for Tuesday, February eleventh, goes to a twenty nine year old Florida man named Jonathan Novils.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something, man.
Speaker 3: The world is a strange place because I don't know if his people's behavior that we should be concerned about are the context of their behavior.
Speaker 1: Let me explain.
Speaker 3: Jonathan Nabors was arrested after he was observed barking like a dog in a Georgia auto part store.
Speaker 1: That's right, for more than an hour? What I repeat? Jonathan Nabors was arrested after he was observed barking like a dog. Stay strong, brother, stay strong. We got a new board up. He's chilling in because somebody had a flat tire.
Speaker 3: It's a lot, y'all, but yes, Jonathan Navias was arrested after he was observed barking like a dog in a Georgia auto part store for more than an hour. Okay, this is what happens when you ask somebody where my dog's at?
Speaker 1: All? Right, don't ask that question if you don't want an answer.
Speaker 3: According to an incident report, the owner of an advanced auto part store called to complain that Jonathan had been in the store and.
Speaker 1: Had been barking like a dog for an hour. Okay.
Speaker 3: Jonathan told police officers that he had no idea his barking was causing any issues.
Speaker 1: Now let's discuss this for a second. First of all, why did it take an hour?
Speaker 3: A whole hour went by and a grown ass man, twenty nine year old man is walking around the store barking like a dog and nobody says anything. One hour, sixty minutes, thirty six hundred seconds of non stop barking and nobody says anything.
Speaker 1: And at what point do you know? At what point do you who is.
Speaker 3: Not barking realize something is wrong? Okay, I'm not playing with people in twenty twenty five. If I'm out somewhere and someone starts randomly barking, that person and I will not be sharing space for thirty six hundred seconds, a whole hour, I am calling the proper authorities immediately. I don't know if it's the police or animal control what somebody is getting called. Now this is where I'm also torn. Okay, I've watched a human bark for an hour. NBU have two?
Speaker 1: Okay, I've been around a human who randomly barks. NBU have two.
Speaker 3: That human went by the name of Earl Simmons aka DMX. Drop Now you can drop on the clues bomb for DMX.
Speaker 1: Rest in peace to the dog. Now listen to me.
Speaker 3: I use the word human to describe DMX, but DMX was a spirit. He was a spiritual being living a human existence. And this is what I mean when I say I don't know if it's people's behavior or the context of their behavior, because in context a person barking isn't concerning if we know why they're barking.
Speaker 1: We knew why DMX was balking. Okay, he was the dog.
Speaker 3: I never met a person like DMX in my life, but one on one. The reality is he may not have been from this planet. He may have been dropped off here by extraterrestrials. So to see another human randomly barking and in an advanced auto parts store, the first thing I'm gonna do. Honestly, I think the person is related to DMX. You've got to be from the same place as DMX to be acting like that. And I'm not talking about yonkers, okay, I'm talking about whatever planet X came from. Actually, I want to give the folks and advance allo parts. I want to give them a little grace. If I heard someone barking, I would think they was imitating DMX. We all did it at one point in our lives. I would think he was just doing his own remix of rough Riders. Anthem was something, okay Now. When they asked Jonathan where his ID was, he said in his car. When they went to search his car, they found a clear baggie containing syringes in the passenger seat, and a search revealed a bag full of a clear crystal substance that was later confirmed to be that cat and candy Okay, that white crossed in cookies commonly known as meth. Navis also told police officers that the syringes contained blood order ladies and gentlemen. I don't know why people are just walking around with syringers of blood, but he was fleshing my flesh, blood of my blood. Neighbors was arrested and remains in the Monroe County Detention Center with a five thousand dollars bond. No word on if he's still barking. Please give Jonathan Davis the sweet sounds of the Hamiltones.
Speaker 2: You all, Oh the day, Oh the day. Ye.
Speaker 3: If you're sitting around confused about that story, just understand it's Florida, ladies and gentlemen. Don't try to you know, don't try to rationalize it.
Speaker 1: Florida. What's his name, Jonathan Navis? But tell it yourue though. If you somewhere for a hour and somebody just walking around barking, you gonna say something, I'm been I would have left already. Okay, let me see him say nothing, right one of DMX kids. Right, I have no business in a store with a person balking for an hour. I might walk back. Just come on, you're.
Speaker 3: Then you're gonna bite it, because if you're already walking around bucking you not wrapped your tight son, you could be capable of anything.
Speaker 1: You can do any You can have anything in your pocket. Somebody say something, you stab them up, anything. So let him go ahead. And at that established point, why wait for an hour to call the police.
Speaker 3: I'm calling immediately that that wasn't suspicious to you after the first thirty seconds, the first minute, that's.
Speaker 1: All I'm saying. All Right, well, thank you for that. Donkey of the Day Donkey.
Speaker 3: Of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull Lamb is soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael to bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club