Speaker 1: Well we'll come in.
Speaker 2: I get you a conscious zone will be entire and if you want a little banging younger.
Speaker 3: And come along Trump one big ugly bill.
Speaker 4: If it ever would be implemented into law, hospitals will close, nursing homes will shut down, and people will literally die.
Speaker 1: He was still able to keep this sucker on the tracks. Then give me a mentally deficient Joe Biden any given day over Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: Every generation, every generation, every generation has to fight to maintain that democracy.
Speaker 3: Afredom is back in style. Welcome to the coming to your.
Speaker 2: Don't away, I gets and saying you a conscious.
Speaker 1: Zollany show, more MEI the scenes, information on freaking news, and.
Speaker 5: More bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 1: All right, thanks Scott chan An Hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and nine to four one Seawn, if you want to be a part of the program. Well, the scandal just is not going to go away. They wanted to go away, but it's not going to go away. And you know, it's fascinating to watch Colleen Jean Pierre Independent. Now we went earlier today.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Where exactly it is right now, and we just kind of checked Okay, she she announces a book. She's a former White House press secretary. She's she's got to be doing, you know, a pretty good book sales or something. No, not even close. It is one million, eight hundred and twenty thousand, eight hundred and fifty three on Amazon. That is an unmitigated disaster. That means maybe you so two or three copies. I mean, that's how bad it is. As she announces her big switch of affiliation to Independent, and how disappointed she was a look inside the Biden White House outside the party lines, and how angry she was that they chased Joe Biden out of the way. But of course she saw no cognitive decline at all. Anyway, brain fog Biden Demenschiagate. He's claiming that he made all the decisions on pardons and executive orders himself, which is very hard to believe. The Doze Subcommittee has revealed how the Biden Auto pen may have funneled money to leftist NGOs. We'll get into more details, and we mentioned in the last hour, but and Biden is accused of dishing out twenty seven billion as a matter of fact, on Green New Deal projects run by cronies in one of his final acts, and it just clearly was a cover up for anyone with eyes to see. Never mind the fact that the DA Chess under Donald Trump, has slammed the Biden administration over the Ohio train derailment response and ignoring residents and hiding a potential cancer cluster according to their own report, which is, you know, pretty unbelievable. Now, this is finally getting the attention of President Trump, and it is getting the attention of members of Congress. Here is President Trump talking about the autopen scandal.
Speaker 5: He's somebody said, auto Ben, I want to wear because I think it's the biggest scandal maybe in the last one hundred years in this country. So when I hear that word, I think it has to be discussed because, uh, the fake news will try and you know, hide it, and we can't do that.
Speaker 2: But we don't ask you if you've covered.
Speaker 4: Any evidents that anything specific was signed without President.
Speaker 5: Biden's knowledge or buy other people in the administration acting illegally.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think Biden would know whether or not he signed it.
Speaker 5: I ask you if you've recovered now, but I've uncovered, you know, the human mind. I was in a debate with the human mind, and I didn't think he knew what.
Speaker 2: The hell he was doing.
Speaker 5: So, you know, it's just one of those things, one of those problems. Can't we can't ever allow that to happen to our country, the danger our country. Who's in And I know some of the people that worked with him, radical left, horrible people. And I could give you the name of some of the people that use the autopen because I'm here and I asked questions about people that were here. Also, there are a lot of people that were here when that happened, and they hear right now and they'll answer you a question very accurately. But I know some of the people that use that autopen, and those are not the people that had the same ideology as Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: These were radical left lunatics that use that.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is the president's right. I think it's the biggest scandal in White House history and presidential history. And now you might say it's comparable to Woodrow Wilson, but as far as we know, after he had a stroke, it was his wife that was making the decisions. There was no evidence that I've read. I'll ask historians, I'll bring him on the program to get more details, but that there was this vast conspiracy where everybody knew and everybody covered it up. Now the co author with fake Jake Tapper over a fake new CNN, this guy by the name of Alex Thompson revealed who he believes was running the country during Biden's decline. Listen.
Speaker 6: By the end of twenty twenty three, I think it becomes clear that there is a bigger issue than just him struggling in ways beyond a normal principle, that there's actually a.
Speaker 2: Decline and in his ability to do the job.
Speaker 6: And I think there is a point when loyalty there's always a tension between loyal to the principle and loyalty to the larger institution. And I think it was at that point that there was that tension, and I think they chose loyalty to the principle.
Speaker 7: And who was they? And this is what I really again, because again I know so many of the people that I'm sure you all talked to off the record, who Again, in real time we were sort of trying to sort through and figure this out.
Speaker 1: But who is the who in this conspiracy?
Speaker 2: I mean the inner circle?
Speaker 6: Yeah, the people that were in charge were Mike Donald, Steve Verschetti, Bruce Reid, Anthony Bernal, the First Lady's Chew staff, the First Lady and Annie Tomasini. Those are the people that saw him the most and that had the most control over what he was doing and his day to day.
Speaker 1: Now, James Comer, who we've interviewed twice, is now calling up more and more people to get to the bottom of what is a frankly a conspiracy cover up here. Everybody knew and if they say they don't, I think they're lying. That's my opinion. I'm allowed titled to my opinion. Mike Cowell is well, as president of the Oversight Project and leading figure and uncovering the autopen scandal, is now weighing in on the issue of Joe Biden and they have officially opened this investigation into whether or not you know, Joe Biden was confident when he used the auto pen to issue these lame DUC pardons to family members and death row inmates, et cetera. Anyway, Mike cow will thank you for being.
Speaker 3: With us, Hey, thank you for having me on.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, what have you learned?
Speaker 3: What do we know?
Speaker 1: I've been chronicling this since twenty nineteen, and then you heard the media. You know that was Liberal Joe, and then the media and Fake New CNN started talking about cheap fake videos. Now Jake Tapper's making a profit off it. But he's the same guy that excoriated Laura Trump and said, you're making fun of his stuttering when it was so obvious to anyone with ice to see that he was in a massive decline.
Speaker 3: So back in the summer, we began a very comprehensive and exhaustive investigation. Our team at the Overset Project began pulling the paperwork because we saw what the rest of the world solved an incapacitated president, and we wanted to know how the White House was actually operating. So we went to the paper and you know, the papers that he allegedly signed, and what we discovered was shocking. And we put this out a few months ago, which kicked off this whole auto pen story, and that was an autopen device was being used basically as a default mechanism for a lot of documents, and it particularly picked up as the White House went along, which matches kind of some of the reporting out there that the decline started sharpening, you know, in the later years of his presidency. But we have another update for you. This is just uncovered by our team today. We'd previously disclosed that there were two autopen signatures, so think about like two versions of the same signature applied over and over again. But now today we've discovered a third autopen signature type that was used on proclamations. So think of things like Tarraf related or the you know, trans day of Visibility, those types of documents. So what does that mean. Could mean a couple of things. There could have been multiple autopen machines, There could have been multiple settings, which then begs the question of did multiple people have access to it? What were the control mechanisms? And it makes this look like it was very chaotic without ample control. And so we're very excited that President Trump has you know, taken up and ordered his Department of Justice to watch investigations based off our findings. Comber in the House and then over in the Senate there's another investigation. So it's full speed ahead, and we got a lot of useful information that we're cooperating with them on.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what it could be, and I know this from experienced. I only wrote four books in my life. I swore I was never going to write another book, and the previous book I wrote before twenty twenty was in twenty ten. I just don't like to write. It's too much work. I find it painful and anyway, and it was in the middle of COVID when that book came out, which meant I had to cancel a book tour. And what I did instead is I signed close to one hundred thousand what they call tip sheets that they actually inserted into the book and it's really genuinely part of the book. And when they told me, you know what the early demand was, and they said we're going to need one hundred dowar and signatures, I was like what but and they said, well, well, we can't autopen them, and you can give us like six or seven versions of your signature and they're like alternatum with every signature. And I said, I can't do that. That's that's not sincere to me. And so I signed them all and I spent you know, almost two straight weeks and longer signing all of them because I'm very appreciative that people would be interested in my book, to be very Frank and so I think that's where the setting issue the third signature could come from. Am I wrong on that?
Speaker 3: No? I think you're mostly right. We've also uncovered several documents that do bear human signatures, and they vary wildly and dramatically on things like legislation and the like. And there obviously are some things that Biden did sign publicly. I think it could be a host of issues related to that. Whether he could actually operate a pen in a you know, similar manner over time as an open question. But unlike you, the big difference between you and Joe Biden is you actually had the capacity to know, you know, you were signing your own books.
Speaker 1: What really means Oh, and here's the interesting thing is people would say, well, look at this signature and look at this signature, and they're so different. I'm like, after you signed five thousand, it's not going to be the same signature because I could barely hold my hand up.
Speaker 3: That's absolutely right. But some of these signatures from Biden, you know, are so dissimilar it really makes you wonder if he was even signing some of these things himself, or if the human signatures were by another hand. But here with the you know, multiple kind of versions of the autopen that we've uncovered, it really gets to the issue of did Joe Biden even delegate this kind of authority or was he even aware of it? And I think that's what makes this so functionally different. The auto pen was the device, the instrumentality to keep the White House operating as if everything was okay, And what it really is in historical terms, is a workaround of the twenty fifth Amendment, which you know, after JFK was assassinated, we had four assassinations in one hundred years, as you reference the Woodrow Wilson incident. The country came together and said, we need a process to make sure we actually know who's in charge and have this figured out. What are the elements of the twenty fifth amendments. The vice President and a majority of the Cabinet transmits to Congress and the Senate that the president is incapacitated. So they didn't do that, obviously, and I think that's the big historical question as to why they did not. Their solution was to work around this, and the autopen was a device, an instrumentality, is strategy to get around this. It does not have a president.
Speaker 1: There's no way anybody can convince me, especially in those last three months, that he knew everything that was being autopen. I don't believe it for a second.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: It was interesting one of the people quoted in this book by fake Jake and this guy Alex Thompson, whatever his name is, and this book is actually quoted as saying, well, we knew we could, you know, hopefully get him elected and then you know, we could just you know, bring him out every once in a while just to show proof of life. And that was their plan, which means their plan to me, you know, we can find that person that made that comment. Their plan was to purposely deceive the American people who surp our constitution and a duly elected president with unknown radicals that the American people don't even know about. That to me, it's like sounds like a clue to me.
Speaker 3: That's because it is. And I got news for Jake Tapper and Alex Thompson. They're going to have to give up the information in those names. There is no right to hide sources in a criminal conspiracy. And after we're talking about here, don't take my word for it. Take the Supreme Court who ruled on this very issue in nineteen seventy two and Brandsburg v. Hays that a quote unquote newsman cannot hide sources and a criminal investigation, and that's what we are talking about here. So I think Tapper and Thompson, who have done the most unethical thing I've ever seen in my life in the field of journalism, who are trying to monetize their own cover up right now, will have to use that money for their legal fees should they be subpoenaed, which I hope they are very soon.
Speaker 1: Well, it's really an unbelievable scandal. I quick break will come back on the other side. Mike Howell is with US, President of the Oversight Project, and I think we're understanding now why he's being called Trump's ultra maga pardon attorney. We'll have more with him on the other side. Also coming up, my uh, we're going to play President Trump with the German Chancellor from earlier today, and my interview with Dan Mangino is coming up and much more. We'll have the latest out of Boulder, Colorado straight ahead as we continue. We continue now, Mike Howell is with US President of the Oversight Project, often dubbed Trump's ultra Maga Pardner attorney, talk about the autopen scandal and of course the cognitive cover up scandal, the biggest presidential and White House scandal in history as far as I'm concerned, Where do you think that this is going?
Speaker 3: So there's a couple of ways this is going to go. One, as I mentioned, this is criminal nature. We've listed the statutes that are implicated. They basically revolved around bribe, forgery, impersonation of an official government official in some instances, potentially yes, bribery because there's a lot of money flying around a lot of these issues, and you have to look at the incentives that people on the inside and outside had and manipulating the situation. Second to that, there's there's other issues related to people who knew about what was happening and said and did nothing, the misprisonment of a felony, and you get into the realms of conspiracy, and all these legal theories that were applied in January sixth will really come back to to bite the Biden administration right in their backside. And I think President Trump will ultimately weigh executive privilege in the course of this investigation. So those officials cannot hide behind it. Some obviously will try to deplete the fifth and I think that's something that Congress and others will have to get around. It's gonna be a lengthy legal battle criminal nature as it relates to these things. And also the people who received the pardons that I don't think Biden had any idea that you know, we're going out of that final day, should be held accountable for the crimes that they were pardoned for. Who I'm talking about there is General Milly, Senator Chef, and other members of the January sixth Committee and so forth. I think those people should be charged, and in the course of those charges, they of course will assert their part and as a defense and will be tasted in criminal court.
Speaker 1: I think you're right on this game. Honestly, now I know what they call you, Trump's ultra maga pardon attorney. We really appreciate you being on the program. Mike Cowell, President of the Oversight Project. We will get updates from you as warranted. Thanks for your time, sir, Thanks sir, eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn on number. If you want to be a part of the program, all right, so you might recall Angela Merkel Angela Merkell. One day, Donald Trump hands her a white flag. She goes, what's this. It's the white flag. The white flag is surrender. Why are you handing me this? Because she had just done a multi, multi, multi, huge, massive billion dollar deal for cheaper energy from Vladimir Putin in Russia. You know, NATO mostly is designed as an altons to prevent Russian aggression. Most people should know that by now, and it certainly is evolved into that. And you know, they don't want to pay their fair share of NATO. Most NATO countries are not paying their fair share like we are. And he was making a point because when Europe buys Putin's energy, they are funding Putin's war machine. Because Joe Biden turned a blind diet as sanctions on Iran, well that funded their terror machine. So anyway, the President met with the new German Chancellor Merz today. They had to sit down. They talked about the travel ban in the US, stricter asylum laws in Germany, and their discussion about Ukraine and Russia. And here's how it went down.
Speaker 5: I'm right about the great big beautiful bills.
Speaker 2: We called it a great big beautiful bill because that's what it is.
Speaker 5: And again, biggest tax cuts in history, biggest economic development most anywhere done, anything like it. Business is spared. And I don't know if you've seen the numbers, but the numbers came out. Even the CBO, which is run by Democrats, said that we're going to be doing ye know, I'd like you to discuss it. The two point eight million trillion that the CBO. This is a group of people that are Democrats, they're very hostile to us.
Speaker 2: They just came out with phenomenal numbers. What it does You want to mention that.
Speaker 3: Scored, Yes, sir.
Speaker 4: So what we've seen is we keep hearing from the CBO that there's going to be a ors deficit from the bill, which we disagree with. But using the CBO scoring, they came out and scored the teriff revenue. We think it'll be the minimum of two point eight trillion over the ten year window, which actually puts the bill in surplus. If you include the tariff revenue, which they won't do, it gives.
Speaker 5: You a tremendous surplus. But we're not allowed to use that for some reason. They say scoring. Nobody knows what scoring means.
Speaker 2: Maybe a couple of people, but nobody somebody since in the background they say, well, we're not going to allow that.
Speaker 5: They're not allowing other things that we have that are tremendously profitable for our country. But if you saw the other day see NBC, they came out with numbers, and the people in the show very good people.
Speaker 2: I've watched them for a long time. They couldn't believe the numbers, how good they are. The numbers were incredible.
Speaker 5: That was personal income and also very low inflation. We have very low inflation. We're down to two percent now and maybe even lower than that. And when I took it over, it was a mess. Remember, we had the worst inflation probably in the history of our country. They say forty eight years, but let's say that's I think it's worse than that. So we had the worst inflation in the history of our country under the Biden administration. Now we're down to a beautiful number two percent. We'd actually like to keep it. They're better than zero. Is two percent, it's going down maybe to one and one percent is like perfect, that's perfect.
Speaker 2: You don't want to have zero.
Speaker 5: For certain reasons that nobody is very interested to listen to but we have almost perfect inflation. Grocery prices are down everything. Remember eggs, eggs. We weren't going to buy another egg for the next twenty years. It was so expensive. Right, Remember you guys all hit me about eggs. Eggs have come down four hundred percent. Everybody has eggs.
Speaker 2: Now they have an eggs for breakfast again.
Speaker 5: But if you look at gasoline, very important, I think always the most important because if the energy is a big the biggest factor.
Speaker 2: That's what happened.
Speaker 5: He screwed up our energy policy and everything went up because energy went up.
Speaker 2: But now energy is way down, and they have.
Speaker 5: States where you're at one dollar and ninety eight cents a gallon for gasoline. So the costs of weight have come way down. And one of the things I ran on was that I ran on the border. We have the best border in the history of our country. Ninety nine point nine nine percent. It was last week three people came in, two of them for medical reasons. We let them in because one of them had are attack. I think it was a nice thing to do, and one of them had something else.
Speaker 2: So we've never had I had very good numbers for.
Speaker 5: Four years, but we're really top it, and I want to thank Christy and Tom Holman. They've done a fantastic job, but nobody mentions that anymore. Remember a few months ago, the border was a total disaster. People were coming in by the hundreds of thousands of people a day, a week.
Speaker 2: A month.
Speaker 5: I mean we had a month two million people came in in one month.
Speaker 2: The border was being overrun and a lot of bad people, criminals, murderers, drug dealers.
Speaker 5: We had some of the worst people in the world coming in from all over the world.
Speaker 2: It's totally close and you know what.
Speaker 5: People are coming into our country, but they're coming in legally.
Speaker 2: So we've done a great job.
Speaker 4: On your new travel Vand why now, and if the Boulder attack was part of your reasoning, why not include Egypt on that list where the suspects front the work?
Speaker 5: Well, because Egypt has been a country that we deal with very closely. They have things under control. The countries that we have but don't have things under control.
Speaker 2: And why now?
Speaker 5: I can say that it can't come soon enough. Frankly, we want to keep bad people out of our country. The Biden administration allowed some horrendous people and we're getting them out. One by one and we're not stopping until we get them out. We have thousands of murderers. I even hate to say this in front of the Chancellor. Of course, you have a little problem too with some of the people that we're allowed to each country. It's not your fault, it's not your fault. It shouldn't have happened. I told her it shouldn't have happened what she did. But you have your own difficulty with that, and we do. And we're moving them out, and we're moving them out very strongly, but it can't come fast enough.
Speaker 2: We want to get them out. We want to get them out now.
Speaker 5: We don't want to have other bad people coming into our country.
Speaker 2: But usually the word band, I'm being nice. We had a very good talk.
Speaker 5: And we've straightened out any complexity. It's very complex stuff and we straighten it out. The agreement was we're going to have Scott and Howard and Jamison will be going and meeting with their top people and continued forward. But no, I think we have everything. I think we're in very good shack with China and the trade deal. We have a deal with China, as you know. But we were straightening out some of the points having to do mostly with rare earth magnets and some other things those produced, trade terif rates.
Speaker 2: They remain in effect.
Speaker 3: We have the deal.
Speaker 2: I mean, we've had a deal.
Speaker 5: We announced the deal, and we'll be I guess you could say I wouldn't even say finalizing it up Scott. I would say we have a deal, and we're going to just make sure that everybody understands what the deal is.
Speaker 2: We had a really good conversation. By the way, he invited me to China, and I invited him here. We're both accepted.
Speaker 5: So I'll be going there with the First Lady at a certain point, and he'll be coming here, hopefully with the First Lady of China. We want to have foreign students, but we want them to be checked, you know, the case of Harvard and Columbia and others.
Speaker 2: All we want to do is see their list. There's no problem with that.
Speaker 5: This is anybody outside of our country international students, because when we see some of the people that we've been watching, we say, where do these people come from?
Speaker 2: How is that possible? No, we want to have foreign students come.
Speaker 5: We're very honored by it, but we want to see their list Harvard didn't want to give us the list they're going to be giving us to listen, now, I think they're starting to behave Actually, if you want to know the truth, we just hit the highest number in the history of our country, we think, but very close, but the highest in the history of our country recruitment joining the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, police forces all.
Speaker 2: Over the world.
Speaker 6: What did you do for?
Speaker 2: What was through spirit?
Speaker 5: They love our country again, you're going to do the same thing. The spirit we have great spirit is back and our country and it's very simple. And you know it was only Susie six months ago, right that you got reports you're the one that released them that you couldn't get anybody to join the military.
Speaker 2: And now we're stopped.
Speaker 5: Every service now is packed and we have waiting lists of people trying to get in as good as we've ever had in the history of our country. So that's an honor, that's a great honor. Well, when I see the moment when we're not going to make a deal, when this thing won't stop, that moment, yeah, it's in my brain, the deadline. When I see the moment where it's not going to stop, and I'm sure you're going to do the same thing. Will be very, very, very tough, and it could be on both countries.
Speaker 2: To be honest, you know, it takes two to tango.
Speaker 5: But we're going to be very tough, whether it's Russia or anybody else, We're going to be very tough. That that's a blood path that's going on over there. And when I see the moment where I say, well.
Speaker 2: They're going to just keep fighting.
Speaker 5: You know, I gave the analogy yesterday when I spoke to President put In a two hour and fifteen minute a goal with it. Sometimes, and this is me speaking maybe in a negative sense, but sometimes you see two young children fighting like crazy. They hate each other, and they're fighting in a park and you try and pull them apart.
Speaker 2: They don't want to be pulled.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you're better off letting them fight for a while and then pulling them apart.
Speaker 2: And I gave that.
Speaker 5: Analogy to Putting yesterday. I said, President, maybe you're going to have to keep fighting and suffering a lot, because both signs are suffering before you pull them apart, before they're able to be pulled apart.
Speaker 2: But it's a pretty known analogy. You have two kids.
Speaker 5: They fight, fight, fight. Sometimes you let them fight for a little while. You see it hockey, you see it in sports. The referees let them go for a couple of seconds, let them go for a little while before you pull them apart.
Speaker 2: And maybe maybe and.
Speaker 5: I said it, and maybe that's a negative because we're saying go. But a lot of bad blood. There's some bad blood between the two. I have to deal with it, and the chance less to deal with it. It's incredible the level of there's a great hatred between those two, between those two men, but between the warring parties, great hatred.
Speaker 1: That was President Trump and the Chancellor of Germany, Chancellor Merz with the President today. Eight hundred ninety four one shown is a number if you want to be a part of the program. We come back, we'll check in with Colorado Congressman Jeff Crank, who is with us. He only lives ten minutes away from this guy that was responsible for that act of virulent anti Semitism, and frankly, as far as I'm concerned, a terrorist attack on our own soil in Boulder, Colorado. We'll talk to him and talk about the silence, which is deafening from the left and the squad and people like Congresswoman Omar on the other side, and my interview with Dan Bongino, all coming up straight ahead. As we continue, you