Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros MLB. This is Leading Off Live. It is b Joey, p Joe, Pi Zapio with me every day is the Welsh and it's all of you, the Peanuts and the cracker Jacks here on our twitch, twitch dot tv slash Fantasy Pros or if you're watching on demand, our YouTube channel Fantasy Pros MLB Welsh. It's another fun day of baseball ahead of us yesterday. It was an amazing show. If you missed yesterday, go back and watch it. A lot of great conversations, a lot of big discussions, a lot of prospect stuff. Today we got lots of throw at you, some injuries, of course because it's Major League Baseball, and welsh Otani hit his seventeenth homer, Mookie Bets hit two, but it wasn't enough to beat your Diamondbacks. You gotta be feeling pretty good about yesterday's game.
Speaker 2: The Dodgers getting swept by the Angels, love it, and then the Diamondbacks pulling down wins. Though that bullpen he is a disaster, but we did get goods that Justin Martinez, who threw out here on Saturday, might just be coming back up here very shortly and not even hitting any more rehab stints or maybe there's one more at TRIPAA, But looks like he's going to be back sometime very early this week and be back to closing games, hopefully against the Dodgers. Right, And that Otani bet, by the way, is looking pretty good. I'm betting pros that I gave you a couple of weeks ago Otani to lead the league in homers eight to one at the time. That is obviously that's mixed, but that is playing out very very well.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's almost as if like maybe the starting pitching problems are catching up to the Los Angeles Dodgers a little bit, a little bit. Maybe maybe you can't win one hundred and ten games with Landon Knack and Tony Gonsolin and all those guys as you're starting pitchers with the Tyler glassnow and Blake Snell and all those guys healthy, Maybe just maybe so. Look, if you're the Dodgers, you're just trying to get to September and October like that's it. Just get healthy. You're gonna be in the playoffs most likely, although that is a tough division. Man. We were just talking about that before the show.
Speaker 2: What do you think is going to like go down? What do you think the narrative is going to be. So I think it's post All Star break when they said they're gonna let if Twani start pitching again. Do you think there's gonna be this narrative of like Otani is, you know, potentially more injury prone. Do you think the pitching is going to take away from the hitting or do you think it's going to be where you said they just got to get to September. Maybe they just got to get to the All Star break where maybe glass Down's back with Tani's in the rotation and they're just full throttle.
Speaker 1: I don't I think if they're concerned or they're thinking that Otani is the guy who's going to get them over the hump in the playoffs as the pitcher, then they failed. That's that's what I think. I think he's a pitcher. He's a great pitcher, but I think to put that on him this year in season in such a weird way is too much. I think you're probably better off with him. You know. Look, I think that's also something where how much can you pitch? How deep can you pitch into games. And it's also the stress of those innings. Those are playoff innings you're talking about. Right by the time you get there, what are those gonna look like? Those are laborious, A little bit different than pitching. You know, it's a mid August day and you're pitching against the Cincinnati Red It's a little different when you're pitching against the Philadelphia Phillies and the playoffs and the Padres or the Mets. So it'll be interesting to see how they handle all this. It's uncharted waters. We talked about that quite a bit, and I think they just desperately need Glassnell and Snell to join Yamamodo in that rotation. And if they don't get at least one of those two, I think I think that's a problem. I think it's problematic. And then you're putting a lot on a toy shoulders. But hey, he seems to have broad shoulders for all these moments anyway, also broad shouldered with a very tiny era. Chris Bubich banked the Giants seven innings, five strikeouts. That era is at one four to seven. Now, Welsh, I don't think he's gonna pitch you a one four to seven Era. But you gotta just be astounded with how good the Bubbola has been this year. I mean, on a team that has no margin for error in terms of their offense has been really underperforming this season, Boobach has been a revelation, especially with Reagan's being out, lu Go's out again, and now you know it's it's basically Boobach is carrying this rotation.
Speaker 2: Been the unsung here, I mean, and it's funny. They're like he can't do dot dot dot and it's like almost June and we're like, he can't keep get getting away with this. But dude, really interesting when you look at this last start, when when you're looking at the I guess it's five pitch mix, it's like the prototypical of what you would want from a pitcher. So you know, he threw fastball thirty six percent of the time. It was a fine pitch. It got a lot of swings, didn't get a lot of whiffs, but it was in the zone. It's but it's set up. He had a fifty five percent with rate on his change up, fifty seven percent on his sweeper, and fifty percent on his slider, and that equated to over fifty percent of his usage. He was able to throw for strikes, he was able to get whiffs on he was running really good CSW percentages. His sweeper has been elite, and he and even though that fastball is not a big monster, he's been commanding it in a way that sets up these other pitches that is getting whiffs like crazy. He's hitting ninety four, he's you know, sitting around ninety two ninety three. We said it pretty much after the very first start. I think it was like one of the first starts we saw the season. I remember watching him and I was like, boo, which looks great. He looks locked in.
Speaker 1: But we were kind of good right before the season. I think we liked him as like a sleeper kind of guy. I don't think any of us thought he could do this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think I was. I wasn't into Boobich preseason, but it was the very first start of the season where it was like, Wow, this looks like a different version because those secondaries were just moving all through the zone getting whiffs and the fastball was setting it up. And that has not stopped. And that is why we've both been pretty staunch about Boobich this entire you know, in season.
Speaker 1: Look at this question from a Garza here, Boobich or Sandy rest of season. I made that trade earlier and deeply regret it. Now I understand why you made that trade. I mean, I'm hoping Sandy turns it around. But it's tough out to say Sandy is the better part of that deal, don't you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I feel like I'm gonna be lame here if you if I get all the months into the season, I just like I'm super stubborn and refuse to believe like that Sandy is this bad. I really think it's gonna bounce back. And there's this interesting dynamic of that of like, you have seven weeks of the incredible Chris Boubage, and if you believe he's gonna have some regression, you know, all of that goodness is behind us. You think Sandy's going to bounce back, Like, I think it's fair to say Sandy's best months and starts are in front of him for this season.
Speaker 1: I just think he's too.
Speaker 2: Talented of a picture. I would say Sandy al contra, but I don't know how you like cut him for boobage for Sandy. I don't think you can make that move right now. And you can't do one for one trade. You've got to get value. But I really do think like I'm gonna be stubborn stupid and say that like Sandy is going to bounce back on the question the latter half.
Speaker 1: Of the season. It's expected he alrighty for bubitch is three h six, So it's not awful. I don't know what Sandy's is. I can take a look at that real quick to.
Speaker 2: Saydy, it's seven nine with an expected five three three right now, it's it's it's.
Speaker 1: Not it's not good. Do you do you give any credence to I know, Augustin Ramirez has come up and been the catcher. Do you think any of that has anything to do with some of these issues that Sandy's been going through. I mean, I haven't followed it that closely. Who's catching him every single day that he's out there? But you know, rookie catcher sometimes trying to learn pitch mix. I can't imagine maybe he's the one calling the games or somebody else is calling the games, right, do you really let rookie catchers come up and do that nowadays, major League baseball feels like a no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think so. I think a lot of pitchers will do this as well. But also, I mean, like, okay, what is he Maybe the last three starts, last three starts have been bad, But unfortunately for Sandy, the first three starts or first two starts of the season were where it was really good. And in between that, five of his last six have just been kind of eh. And I'm not sure that it's it's a goostin. That's part of the problem.
Speaker 1: It's Sandy.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's Sandy. I mean Sandy's also he's been hidden close to one hundred, but the changeup has been less effective and that's been one of the biggest problems. I mean, it's a two sixteen average. It was actually a better average again so far this year, but it hasn't been quite getting the whiffs, and really the the other pitches around it haven't been setting it up as well. So I don't know. I've seen him good early in games, Sandy, and then he just falls apart. So hopefully he gets back bouncing with it. And I think Sandy's gonna bounce back into the season.
Speaker 1: I'm frozen can you hear me or see.
Speaker 2: Joe is just back?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just bad.
Speaker 2: There was a frozen Joe and that beautiful Patriots jacket there again, and he did say frozen. All right, well, I think Sandy is going to bounce back. I almost would like to do the poll of that. By the way, we have the Joe's and the chat of a Sandy versus Boobach rest of season? Where would people go with it? Even if not just a poll on the YouTube side or here comment below, let us know Sandy or Boobache rest of season from this moment on. You don't get any of the prior stats of Boo Bitch or Sandy from this moment on. What side are you picking? Heyo, you know what I'm saying, Joe, Joe's not gone, so it's not really puppet show. There is a little bit of a puppet show. It says, Joe's back or I will move us on three to keep trying to bring him on and it's not working. All right, Well, I'm gonna move on until Joe gets Oh there you go there right, moving on Joe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was again, I don't you know what the most annoying thing is we did all this stuff so I could moved to Firefox. A stream yard would work better for us. And you know what, the messages popped up, you should try using Google Chrome, and that was the one that was giving us all the other problems before. So you know what, they all suck. Everything sucks. Robbie Ray doesn't suck though. Seven innings, no runs for him, seven strikeouts. Robbie Ray had a little rough patch there, and I know a lot of us were starting to get a little worried about him, but he's really picked things up in the last few starts. Two six seventy Ray on the year now sixty two strikes, twenty seven walks. Look that walks are always gonna be a little bit higher with him. Over fifty seven innings, you want the strikeout. So that was great. Chandler Simpson hasn't played every single day religiously, and I know he's had a hand issue, but he came off the bench yesterday and sold two more bases, showing you that if you are in those head to head category leagues, Chandler Simpson is a very very useful piece. I want to talk about Jordan Walker though, because he has not been useful this year, he is down to one forty seven, one ninety three, two twenty five, two homers, thirteen rubies, one steal over thirty games. He was benched yesterday. So Welsh, here we find ourselves. The Cardinals are playing well. Alec Burlson's getting hot, so playing time's going to him. What do we do with Jordan Walker? I assume everyone's just cutting him in re draft leagues and you're just kind of moving on for other pieces. But I want to take this a step further for those people who are in dynasty leagues right now, because Jordan Walker is a piece that you are you've been sitting on and being patient with. Are you at a point where you just sell him for pennies on the dollar and move on completely if somebody sees him as a potential buy low because I feel like we've done three years of buy low on Jordan Walker and I don't know if we have a fourth in me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean from a yeah that My immede it reaction when you said this was like, why are we doing this again? We did this with redraft, but dynasty isn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But now I want to know about the dynasty because I feel like, yeah, that's now where people start to look at it and go redraft is easy, you move on. But in Dynasty this is tough because he's still not very old, and you know, they did kind of jerk him around a little bit between the majors, between the minors, they made a move positions. But at a certain point, I think you have to just call it like you see it, which is he has not performed. He doesn't. He looks worse than ever almost.
Speaker 2: But the only thing with Diynasty when you say, like why why would you sell him for pennies on the dollar? Would you cut him? Like in a if you have like an eight keeper league, he's easily cuttable. There are other guys that would rather take shots on and risks with, for sure, if you're in a full on dynasty where you keep everybody. I just don't know what the advantage is to like, who is trying to buy.
Speaker 1: Sell him for rookie draft picks next year? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Probably, I mean if you could get a second round pick, yeah, but I don't even think you could at this point. So the answer is like, yes, the general sense, I'm done. I'm done with Jordan Walker. I don't think there it makes a ton of sense to do it for nothing. Jordan Walker feels like he's three years away from playing with the White Sox, you know what I'm saying, Like he's gonna be one of those guys worth you know, the White Sox. Every year they just wring out these random dudes. It's like, here's Miguel Vargus, and here's Bobby doll Back, and here's Travis John Kalski, and it'll just be to three, two or three years from now, here's Jordan Walker. He's a White Sox. I don't know if it's ever going to bounce back completely wrong about him. The strikeouts got worse, the batting changes didn't matter. So the answer is a general sense is yes, I don't know if I can be like I would sell him for pennies on the dollars, sell him for nothing. He is still young, like I would like if I'm competing, I could see dumping him for some older asset that's sitting out there.
Speaker 1: But that's the other question I was gonna ask you, like, if you can get somebody that's just and like Javier Bay's done nothing for two years, right, somebody's gonna give you bayas for him, and you're a competing team, I think you take it. I think you take it, and you don't worry about what Jordan Walker is a year or two from now, because.
Speaker 2: I definitely want a keeper in a keeper format unless keeping fifteen players like Jordan Walker is not in the discussion, regardless of his age, for like even ten keepers in a twelve team league. He's not a top one twenty keeper in Dynas and.
Speaker 1: Mat on the mound, Good morning, Welsh and Joey P. Who would you want rest of season freedom or Jordan Beck.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna lean Beck. I want to just take a look here real quick. I'd love sixty four eight homers, five stilen bases. Yeah, he's been kind of popping off. He's barely great. Yeah, the hitting profiles looks so good. He's also got Colorado as a you know, is like a lock in and there's no worry about like Zach Bean and stuff. I'm gonna go with Beck, all right.
Speaker 1: This is from the what the hell are we doing here? Pirates category, which I feel like is becoming a daily segment. Oil Cruse not in the lineup Monday.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: He took a seat after going oh for eight with seven strikeouts over the weekend. Now he had a five game absence due to the lower back. You think this is just the lower back continuing to bother him, or do you think he's just from missing a couple of days out of timing? What's going on here with the Ohio Cruz and is that a situation we should be buying into. Is there a by window here for Cruise because of the back end the performance in the last week and a half.
Speaker 2: That, yeah, that's interesting. I hadn't noticed his average it dipped so far that it did down to two twenty three. Because the counting stats are allowed eight homers, sixteen stolen bases. You know, he's still near the tippy top of the stolen base market. Uh three forty nine OBP. Like, that's fantastic. He's got some career highs and he's got some like top end of the league. I mean he is six still even though he's e in two twenty three, sixty point five percent hard hit percentage with a twenty two percent barrel rate. That's music to my ears. That's love barreling like crazy. His strikeouts are really bad, but he's walking. But this is that thing right here to forty six expected batting average, So you've got a twenty to twenty five point jump in his expected batting average. That gets me relatively excited. I do think there's some worriome signs he's not pulling the ball as much. His own contact is down, But I mean, you look here hitting two thirty three against forcing fastballs, but an expected three thirty five. He's still a monster of forcing fastball hitting. So I think he's going to bounce back a bit. I'm a buy on onell cruise if people are selling out thinking they're worried with the back, but that would be the only issue Joey, Like that lingering back is out there. They're having him sit games.
Speaker 1: Right the end up going to il and you make it.
Speaker 2: Just put him on the DMIL right now and let me go trade for him so we know he can get right after. But yeah, I actually I really like oneal cruise as a bye right now.
Speaker 1: Fifty to fifty on the pole for the Boobach Sandy al contra. So that is a tough one. Man. Uh smoked your hog as a question. I did answer this, so so I already I already.
Speaker 2: H thank you for reading out his full name.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I just this is what we do here on the show. They want to see what you think. Though I already gave my answer. I think it was on Twitter. I answer this book Ian Reynolds got dropped. Do I drop Nimo, a bray You, Robert Dominguez or Riley Greenwold Riley Green that's ridiculous, But anyway, that was not I don't think the original question I was asked, but who would you drop, if any for Brian Reynolds from this group. I know my answer obviously if it's the same.
Speaker 2: As yours, think well, I mean the answer is probably Domingaz, But I don't I got an I'm not sure I would drop anybody at this moment. Like if you said, I bet you said a bray you, I'm not.
Speaker 1: No, I said Nimmo.
Speaker 2: Actually, let me look at where Nimo is.
Speaker 1: I thought Nimo was the guy where It's like, look, Brian Reynolds' best normal plateau season is above what Brandon Nimmo gives you. Dominga curs see what he could be? A bra who has been pretty decent. Robert again, I'm looking for you know, upside there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what, now that I'm looking at it, I actually do agree with you. The two twenty averages down.
Speaker 1: Like weakened you. I dragged you down to my level to give you this.
Speaker 2: Well, he's also not stealing any bases too, and like that, I think Reynolds will. I think he can outperform him rest of season. And so yeah, no NEMO for Reynolds would be the.
Speaker 1: Move yourd nol Vara says his hand is getting better, but it's still sore when he swings. That's not good. But Hunter Green's groin is getting right and he's going to be activated on Friday. That's good news. The Phillies made a transaction make Abele get sent down a triple A again. Wall, we knew that was going to happen. Let's get to rookie Lookie, because yesterday Matt Shaw came back for the Cubbies two for four with a Ribia double and that's good news for the Cubs lineup. Welsh, I love this. Any takeaways from Matt Shaw's performance yesterday.
Speaker 2: It's huge and I mean we all kind of knew this was going to happen, but he said it's bad for Moyst's Ballistero's Ian happ is being activated from the IL and Moyst's Ballisterio's was optioned unfortunately, So this was their commitment maybe also, I mean there's a lot of different factors here. You know, you played Michael Bush at third, you saw Matt Shaw was up, and it's just not time for Moyst's Ballistero's and this is the lineup construction that they really like. And I think this is great, you know. I mean, Matt Shaw had a phenomenal counting stat Minor league season line last year. He can run, he can hit for power. Love to see him move up in the lineup, love for him to get kind of consistent, and love for him to not do the Jackson Holiday last year, which is like the tease. You're up, then you're down, and then you come back up and then you stink again and you're down. So let's hope there's consistency, but you should definitely pick up match off. You're still floating out there.
Speaker 1: Speaking of stinking, the Orioles have one more win than the White Sox this year, just from perspective. Someone said that to me this morning and I went, what.
Speaker 2: Is firm that is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Looking at the forget the standings right now, that's they have fifteen wins, the White Sox have fourteen. I mean, there's your perspective of just how bad. I don't think any of us, you know, non Vaulta Oriel fans necessarily or are obsessing with the win totally the Orioles. But that's just perspective for you. That goes a long way. Chief Doktahoma shallow league strider coming back. Who am I dropping Robert, Matt McLain, Parolta, Well, not dropping Parolta. You're not dropping Robert Noopar or McLain or the other two options. You know. Ever since they dropped macleaan in the order, he starting to hit again. So I don't know if I want to do that. I think new Bar is the easiest to replace Welsh. What do you think?
Speaker 2: I mean? McClain is just still stinks like he's hitting one seventy nine. I guess he has.
Speaker 1: The last week when they dropped him down to order, I think the eight or or whatever, all of a sudden he just started hitting well.
Speaker 2: He has two hits in his last four games right now, and he's still sub everything. He's there's loud counting. I think newpar is just more consistent it. Maybe positional stuff can make that steals too.
Speaker 1: McClain does have stolen bases in there too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he doesn't get on base like he's got. You can't get base to steal. Yeah, exactly, So I'm fine if you key. I think McClain, like Nupar, is performing better, but McClain is the better upside. Fantasy play cut one of them based on your positional needs. I think McClain is like the weakest link of that.
Speaker 1: Group though, Cody and Anaheim. If you have to trade one third basement away, would it be Kemin Arrow or Viento's. I have both these guys in my home league, and I'd be crazy this year. We're gonna talk about Vento's later in the program too, because we can just talk about now. He was in one of the downs where he's basically sacrificing power trying to hit for more average, and I hate that he's doing it because I just think it's it's not the best version of him. My answer would be Vento's because I'm still I still think Cammanaro is the superior prospect or piece talent wise, upside wise, But if Camonaro brings you back more, I still think Vento's can get you by. But what do you think Welsh.
Speaker 2: That's the problem right there. I would clearly say Ventos is the one I want out, but I think this might be a huge differential in what you can get back. I think Camonaro's name value gives you two tiers higher of the player that you can get back. The problem is is I just I think they're going to go in opposite directions. You know, shout out to that one guy. I'm so sorry I forced you to draft Junior Camanaro, and I hope your team is okay. Like, I think camon Aro's gonna like, I think he's gonna bounce back. He's got a two sixty one expected batting average. I think we're gonna start reclicking. Strikeouts are still low, you know. I think there's a little bit of bad luck in there. But I just think they're gonna separate eight in value. So here's my problem. You get more for Cameron Arrow, but I think he could still be a top six or seven third basement rest of season. I'm not sure Vento's is going to be so I would try to move Vento's but you know, I don't know what you can get for.
Speaker 1: Him or back to the rookie. Lookie, you know Elsa's picking things up. Cam Smith over his last seven games hitting three ninety one, nine for twenty three three RBIs two for four yesterday somebody dropped them. Maybe this is the time to pick them up. Jordan Lawler not in the lineup again. He started only twice in seven games. Welsh, I feel like I've been lied to. I think management has lied to me. And this was my this was my nightmare. And I said it when they called him up. We talked about on the Waiver Wires show. I think it was just last week and I said, I don't want to spend all my fab on a guy who's going to play four days a week because I don't believe that they're going to play him four days a week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's annoying. It's Tory Lavello just is a super liarrating person. Yeah, well, he's an absolute liar. He doesn't know what to do with the bullpen. He literally makes only the wrong decision and the Jordan Lawler stuff, it's like, you know, you didn't want to stunt his growth. But it's amazing. This is a rookie with less than fifty at bats that debuted three years ago. He debuted in twenty twenty three, and he still has like one hundred at bats to go or whatever the hell it is until he has he has his rookie eligibility gone. You are gonna stunt the growth. He wasn't. I guess I wanted you to bring him up and so he could play, and I guess I would have complained if you didn't. But you're just bringing him up and doing nothing with him. But this was the warning I think both of us had said. I definitely said was like as excited as I am, and it's great that he's here. I'm cautiously like about him right now because he's gonna hit lower in the lineup four to five. We have to see them play him four to five days, which he ain't and he's hitting low in the lineup. So it's just no big asset should have been dropped for Jordan Lawler. And at this point I wouldn't blame you if you drop him down, and you know you don't need to hold on to him until Lavelo starts to change something which he.
Speaker 1: No, no, just for fantasy purposes. We were lied to. That's the end of the Hayden bird song is going to start today, so we'll get a sense of him, hopefully good things tomorrow. Will report back and shout out to concerned doctor who subbed with Prime. Remember you can use your Prime account to sub here, and you can avoid all those stinky ads on Twitch and hang out with us every single day. Talk in baseball, three up and three down, Sonny Gray Well seth our producers, Cardinals look at good, They're ten strikeouts, unbelievable. What about those Cardinals. William Contreras went four to four with two doubles, two rubies and a walk and a steal for good measure, and Julia Rodriguez his second career Grand Slam. It was an eighth inning, five to one victory over the White Sox. The downs Kyer Montero five runs and five and two thirds, Deed Creamer, Well, he just keeps on dean creaming all over the place, four runs, nine hits and five and a third and then Mark Vientos again zero for four against the Red Sox also in that game too. We're starting to get the Jan Soto not hustling enough stuff that that's happening. Who cares he's not hustling out ground balls. I mean, all the all the stars do this. Let's not overrate this, all right. And then yesterday he hit a ball off the wall. He thought it was a home run. Everybody thought it was a home run. He only got a single, and then he stole second because he realized he was wrong for not hustling. Please, I was. I was about it. Everybody Nobody cares.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, I'm good with that. Like I can't stand when players aren't going to like play into hustle. But I will say this, I don't think I've ever had this before. At this moment where they were interviewing was a Mendoza. They were interviewing that yeah, yeah, the messager yeah, and and and he was talking and they're like, you know, oh, hey, Soto didn't hustle out, you know, and you blah blah blah blah blah. You think it's something we got to talk about. And he's like, yeah, we'll talk about it. And I've never had this before, but I had this moment where it's like, once I was not going to listen to you. The guy has all the money. You paid him so much money. He is more important than every every in that entire organization. If he wanted to, you could have a full on, just chaotic moment where that guy doesn't need to listen to anything. He's not playing for anything new anymore except for his legacy. And you got to hope that these players care about their legacy in the game. But I don't know, it was just this weird like I'm like.
Speaker 1: No, I don't Mendoza is very popular in that clubhouse though you know, like some managers are not really well liked, he is beloved by those guys. And I know Soto's new, so it's still work in progress. I think the conversation is like, hey, it's a bad look, you know what I'm saying, and he goes, yeah, yeah, I got a coach, Like I think that's that's the conversation. And the fact that I think he recognized it and went out and stole the base. It was like, this should have been a double my bad everybody. And you know, look, you know one Soto is still young, but he's getting a little older now. Welsh, do you have an activity plan for today, Well, I talk to the people about Kaisa.
Speaker 2: Trex or yeah, sure, I haven't even pantomime.
Speaker 1: If you want.
Speaker 2: Fantasy pros lamp that I'm you know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna should.
Speaker 1: You should make s'mores. You should, That's what you should do. You should pantomime making s'mores with your family and maybe playing the guitar by the campfire, because, as we all know, sometimes you might feel a little off. Fatigue lingers, and recovery takes longer, and your performance isn't where it used to be. These are some of the signs of low testosterone, the condition affecting about thirty percent of adult men in America. And Kaisatrex an FDA approved testosterone replacement therapy designed for men like you. It's not an injection, it's not a gel. It's just a twice daily pill that filled seamlessly into your active lifestyle, helping restore your testosterone to optimal levels. Know your t score today and get tested by visiting kisdrex dot com slash testing kit. That's Kyza t r ex dot com slash testing kit by prescription only. Kaisadrex is a controlled substance and it can be the target of abuse. Chisadrex is not for use in pregnant women or men with prostate or breast cancer. Safety and efficacy in those on eighteen is not known. Tell your doctor about all medical conditions and medications. Serious side effects could include increased blood pressure, worsening prostate symptoms, increase risk of prostate cancer, blood clots and the legs are lungs, decreasedperm count, liver problems in large or painful breast breathing problems while you sleep. Common side effects include swelling of the ankle's, feet, or body, increase, red blood cell count, or increase in PSA levels. Prostate specific anthrogens. PSA is a test used to detect prostate cancer. Report those symptoms to your doctor and call your doctor. To learn more about KAISA tracks. For questions or more information, visit kisatrex dot com or call one eight three three nine four nine five zero four zero. We need to call that number, by the way, uh and air? Yes? Can we do that? Do we have the technology? It's funny, we have so much technology. Do we have enough technology to make a phone call here? Like on the show? I just have to do it on my phone. I guess. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Probably just do though, what are you gonna call and ask?
Speaker 1: I just I just want to know about the side effects. You know what the free swag? Do they have some free maybe some shirts they can give us.
Speaker 2: You know, I would love to wear.
Speaker 1: You said you need more hats because the dogs ate their new hats. Yeah, dog, there you go, all right. Uh, closers are getting eaten in Chicago. How's that for a transition? Porter Hodge is heading to the I l he's got no obleique issue. We all know what that means. I'll see you for a couple of months, buddy. Uh, Presley or Pomerans Welsh that's the question.
Speaker 2: Now they went to plenty or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think that was just a I don't think that's you think that's it? Actually?
Speaker 2: I think might get the next run, yeah, because they really lost faith. I think Presley makes more sense, but I think it might be Pomerans.
Speaker 1: It's amazing. It feels like like I'm trying to remember what year Drew Pomerans came up, Like he was in that grouping of prospects and there was like a bunch of those guys and they just none of them panned out. I feel like what was his original team? Was it the po Padres Oh, definitely Padres, Drew Pomeranz and the padres Ian happ expected to return some point this week, as we already know from Welsh we talked about that. Imnaga is also schedule for the Cubs to resume throwing, So lots of injury news there from the Cubbies. AJ Puck and Eduardo Riguez both resumed throwing for the Diamondbacks, so we'll keep you an updated eye on that. Hassi on Kim is gonna be gonna rehab assignment? Where does he fit in here.
Speaker 2: For the Rays in their lineup on the field.
Speaker 1: Where who's he knocking out?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean who they? I'm not thinking of their roster right now. I mean he's gonna most likely play short or second, so I mean he's gonna go somewhere into the middle endfield. You have to give me the was ah.
Speaker 1: So we got right allow a second, we got Caballero at shortstop and we got Junior Caminero. I assume Caballero is not an everyday player when Kim comes back or maybe, but also a little more outfield too, because you got Simpson, Meisner and uh Josh Lowe. So I mean it's I just don't know where he plays.
Speaker 2: I think he did. I think he coul DH a little bit and he plays short. I think that's what. And then I think Caballero becomes like their super util type of play.
Speaker 1: So then Aronda loses that bad.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, yeah, that's what.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean. Like I'm looking at him and I know people are saying, do I pick him up? And I'm thinking, I think i'd either have Okay, the Fantasy Nerds says, well, he's a better hitter than Kyalairo, but is that the way the Razor thinking that's the problem.
Speaker 2: But also they like to platoon Ronda, so I think you could have. I think Ironic can stay in his strong side platoon and then Kim could maybe a little bit play on the short side, and then he would go at short. I'm just not sure Kim or Cavera is gonna hold off Hassan.
Speaker 1: Kim Okay, I don't think so. Tiger has put Reese Olsen on the io with a right finger inflammation, so that's things justin Verlander is dealing with a pectorial discomfort. So I don't know. Too many bench presses getting swolved. I'm not sure what's going on there.
Speaker 2: Remember Kaisa Trek's tender.
Speaker 1: Gey, I go, He's he's in his forties, Verlander, I mean, sures are God. He should have had the Kaisa tracks to start the year.
Speaker 2: By the way, though, you want to know, yesterday I went over to the Surprise stadium over by me and you know who I saw and got to meet Rich Hill?
Speaker 1: Oh Rich Hill.
Speaker 2: Rich Hill was down there. He was actually watching the game. Everyone knows he signed with the Royals and everyone's making a big deal. It'd be the fifteenth team he's played for. But he was sitting out there watching the game. And funny enough, Jaden Fielder was playing. That's Prince Fielder's kid. So you have three generations, you know, the third.
Speaker 1: Generation Fielder father grandson.
Speaker 2: Rich Hill is the one of only two major league players that is still older than me. So I was very very excited. Yeah, and I'm like the kid. I'm like a little baby kid in front of a finally older major leaguer. But he was just chilling. He wasn't doing anything yet. So I don't know what his plan is to play, but him and Erlinder the only older guys.
Speaker 1: I'm always whimsical about Rich Hill because Rich Hill's rookie season when he came out for the Cubs, him and a young rookie Cole Hamils led me to a fantasy championship that year. I can't I want to say it was two thousand and five. I could go luck was Rich Hill's rookie year two thousand and five. I want to say it was two thousand and five. It was rich Hill, Cole Hammil's coming up. And it'll be crazy to me to fantasy glory what he.
Speaker 2: Would have been twenty Uh, he'd have been twenty five at that time. He's forty five years old, so he would have been twenty five. So it might be before. Did rich Hill debut before two thousand?
Speaker 1: I don't know. We need we need a Rich Hill statistical updates. We'll run to the Google machine. Did do have fast this weekend? At see? When did he?
Speaker 2: I want to see fast typer?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: I got two.
Speaker 1: Thousand and five, nailed it, nailed it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with the Cubs two thousand and five, so he had twenty years of major league.
Speaker 1: But you know what, I don't think it was them. I think I'm misremembering. I think it was the two thousand end. Maybe it was the two thousand I think he was win though. No, it was the two thousand and six season that he came up and was good though, because obviously two thousand and five he was not good. He only made a couple of story.
Speaker 2: He wasn't very good in two thousand and six, two thousand and six four US.
Speaker 1: I know we had a really good run at the end the end of the season, Imber.
Speaker 2: Because he had a four to one seven ERA only six wins in two thousand and six.
Speaker 1: Well, I could tell you because when was Cole Hamil.
Speaker 2: Two thousand and seven, he had a three nine two ERA with eleven wins and he pitched one hundred and ninety five.
Speaker 1: It was two thousand and six because I remember it was him and Hammil's and I had the both of them, and I had picked him up off the waiver wire, and I was so proud of myself. Still very early in the Fantasy you know universe, for me, I think I started playing in ninety eight. It was in my first Fantasy league. But in two thousand and six that was a big championship I won. There's a lot of money on the line in that one, so I'm happy to see him out there making money for himself. Casey Mice hamstring through five inning simulated game on Monday at my trout is now running on the field, everybody. No more hyperbaric chamber running. That's good news. Also good news we have a returning Spencer Strider, which brings us to today's Best Bets of the Day with Joey p and the Well Spencer Strider, little tiny baby number. I know he hasn't pitched it in a while, but five and a half I'll take it. I got all strikeouts today. That's where I'm going. Five and a half strikeouts. Let's go for minus one ten. Dylan sees another small strikeout number for him, minus one oh six, five and a half. Let's go over against Toronto. Strider gets the Nats, Cease gets the Blue Jays, and Logan Henderson also at five and a half minus, won sixteen against the Baltimore Orioles, the team that's won fifteen games all year. And Logan Henderson's going out there and showed you he ain't intimidated. And I think the Orioles are sputtering right now. So I got three k props, all overs, five and a half strikeouts. You know what, Welsh, I'm gonna have to parlay them together while you give your best bets of the day. I'm gonna do that right now and see what kind of money I can lose tonight.
Speaker 2: That'll probably be a good like five or six to one. I almost joined you in just going all the Sames. I've got two Nerfe's for you. We haven't nerfeed a whole bunch lately. The last one we did hit, but we've got two today. They could be dynasy, but it's all about the pitching matchup, avoiding the offense. Atlanta Washington Strider. As you mentioned, you got the K's Strider and Mitchell Parker going down Atlanta Braves offense, especially at the top. Parker a little bit better early on in game. So I'm gonna go with no run first inning Braves and Nationals minus one twenty five. I'm also going to San Diego Toronto. San Diego is scary, but Chris Bassett has also been scary. You've got Bassett versus Cease. I think the pitching matchups are gonna lock down, especially early on, so minus one twenty five and then avoiding a third nurfe Cincinnati first five money line, we are taking Nick Martinez has been pretty solid. Pittsburgh has not. Pittsburgh has just kind of been a disaster. So Nick Martinez, we're backing him through the first five innings on the money line. Push or win, that's the play. I think I was two zero to one yesterday or something like that. So let's extend it on to a little bit of risk with those nerfees and a money line. What's your pilot? Let me guess. Is it five and a half to one.
Speaker 1: Six to one, almost seven to one, six eighty one because two of them are plus money right now? I love it. I love it. Let's go. I want to do it. I'm gonna do it. That's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 2: You can you can do it with fandle I can't.
Speaker 1: And you know what I mean. I'm not a new customer, but new customer's gonna have five bucks and win two fifty if that first bet hits Fantasybros dot Com slash leading off, that's the offer. Go get it today. Also, while you're at it, download the betting pros app. Start betting smarter, not harder. And when you use the promo code leading off there, you get a seven day free trial of the premium Betting Pros tools. That means the MLB prop At cheat sheet, the betting systems, the same game parlay builders, so you can build your five and a half K parlay along with me, Sharp Ai and so much more. Let's take a look, shall we at the home run board and see what that bad boy looks like? Oh, well, she got his highlight back, but now he's moved to column number two. Wonky Penguin eighteen keeping it real for the Fantasy Pros Life first year, Marty at the top with twenty. Then we've got George and far out at nineteen. Wonkey coming for that Sammy Sosa Jersey, though she's motivated now I can't remember. She is Cubs fan, right, not a Twins fan. God, she's a Cubs but she's a Vikings fan. That's there's like a weirdness there.
Speaker 2: By the way. Look at I like Alternator who has fifteen full valvelene gas. Yes their name so not just not just fifteen, but have.
Speaker 1: Been a j yes it. Wonkey is a Cubs fan, so she Wonkey, Sammy Sosa, love him, hate him? That's what I want to know, Wonky. Drop it in the chat here? Where do you stand there? What a weird fan of Cubs, Vikings, t Wolves and Oilers. The Oilers in there too. The Oilers. I understand if you grew up with Gretzky and Messy a back in the day, that I understand. But it's weird that she went Vikings, Tea, Wolves, but then Cubs and not Twins. That's that's the weird one there.
Speaker 2: So that seems like a very defiant you're being defiant against somebody.
Speaker 1: Well, not defiant again, Sammy Sosa Jersey from personal oxbe Oh she's being defined.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, I'm saying I'm going to vote go for the others.
Speaker 1: All right. So Nick Cassianos did not hit a home run yesterday, so I'm sticking with the Phillies anyway. Bryce Harper plus three ninety. He's got two homers of one thousand ops against Senzetela. How annoying was it yesterday that all those numbers yesterday against Freeland are so good and Freeland up pitching very well against the Phillies. Then he leaves the game and then it implodes on him. Schwarberg goes yard. Just classic baseball betting, like you just can't get around it. So give me Bryce Harper today. Where else where are you going for your home run call?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go pd Alonzo, Pa Alonzo, get me back on the board. It's been a little minute. I think it's been about a week since I've gotten on the board. So pe Alonzo is my home run call of the day.
Speaker 1: So she got WGN as a kid growing up in Iowa. That's why. So I remember Pennsylvania. You can get WGN too. We used to watch the Cubs games in central Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: It's a good point. I remember what was it WGN for the Cubs and then Turner whatever it was for the Braves that were always on.
Speaker 1: So, oh, eleven day, stil Swarberfest. We're just gonna make a Shwarmterfest June first, because I haven't heard anything from the Wahwa yet, and until it's wah wah official, you know, it's not really official. But I don't care. Junish Rubberfest. Although he's been terrific, Peter Alonzo needs to start throwing the ball to the right direction though, because this is now a couple of games is two in a row now where p Alonzo has got the yips throwing the baseball. It's not worth the ball.
Speaker 2: I don't need him to throw it.
Speaker 1: I need him to I know, but I need him to throw the baseball. That's what of him too. And I need all of you to subscribe to the YouTube channel. Drop your comments. You might win yourself a Jose Ramirez autographed jersey when you do, from Pristine Auction. Again, that's the giveaway this month. So you only got eleven days to Schwabberfest and eleven days to win the Jose Ramiraz jersey. Drop your comments, subscribe to the channel, and ring the bell till it goes ding. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey p. We'll see you next time. Kids. Enjoy your day of baseball.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Baseball podcast.
Speaker 1: If you love the show, the best freeway to support.
Speaker 3: Us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify, Follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com. Slash Fantasy Pros MLB