Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show, The Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show. Okay, so let's touch on this really quickly before we get back to emails and other things. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin. They got hospitalized for days and apparently, well I should say, what they're saying is nobody knew about it. They're even saying his assistant, who was supposed to assume his duties while he was out, was on vacation in Puerto Rico and nobody told her either. Now that's what the story is, what they're saying. Now, hang on a moment. Let me be clear about something right off the bat. Maybe maybe what we're seeing right here, there's a chance what we're seeing right here is just good old fashioned cover up and incompetence and all those things. That is certainly a possibility, right It could also be much more nefarious than this in some way. In what way, I don't know. But here's what I do know. If you're a flag officer, if you're a high ranking officer in the military, if you're a general of some kind, and there are different levels of generals, right, one star, two star, three stars, and so on a tipper. But if you're a general, and I'm talking generals, you will never see or talk to or even know their names. You have a staff, a big one. I wish i'd put that differently. You have a lot of people who work for you, A lot of them. I don't mean you have a secretary that takes your calls. You have people who drive you. You have people who do this, people who do that. You're essentially a fortune five hundred CEO. That's a no name general you will never talk to. Lloyd Austin is the Defense Secretary of the United States of America. Setting aside the President, he's pretty much the big cheese in the armed forces. He if a normal general has a staff, Lloyd Austin, please pardon the pun, I didn't do this on purpose, has an army. He has a lot of people who work for him. Okay, so look, I'll tell you right now, I do not have an army of people who work for me, not at all. You guys, If I ended up in the hospital for four days, people would probably find out. People would know. Lloyd Austin, the Secretary of Defense, went to the hospital and supposedly even the bidens didn't know. The White House reportedly didn't even know. His assistant didn't even know. Don't know if I'm gonna go ahead and believe that. But here's the thing that you me, We're gonna have to get used to going forward, horrible things in a nation that's kind of breaking up on us, breaking breaking down certainly on the downhill swing, if we want to put that in nicely, things are going to go bad more and more as things kind of come apart on us. Here. What you me, what we're always going to argue about, or what we're always going to discuss, is okay? Is this nefarious? Was this malicious? Or was it good old fashioned incompetence, because remember, when it comes to communism, you get a steady diet of both of those things. I'm gonna play something for you. It's gonna sound completely unrelated, but this is a doctor. This is not just some run of the mill doctor. This is a doctor, an internal medicine doctor at the very prestigious Senor Side Eye Hospital, Cedar Sinai Hospital. Sorry, that's hard for someone who went to community college. It's a very prestigious hospital. I want you to listen to this. It's a little long now as you're listening. Once you're done, just know we're gonna have a conversation about nefarious versus incompetent Michael, if you wouldn't mind cut seventeen go.
Speaker 2: Here's my hot take. As a doctor, I totally agree it is okay to be fat. We don't say that enough, but it needs to be normalized. If you are fat, that is okay. It is typically not a problem that requires immediate solving. It is not an emergency. You don't have to drop everything in the pursuit of being not fat. We act like it is this moral failing, this cardinal sin that you deserve a scarlet letter if you are not healthy. And there's a name for that, and that's called healthism. Now, don't get me wrong. In my line of work, there's a lot of people that I see that want to gain weight, lose weight, take other measures that they think will improve their health in some way, and by all means, that's what we're here for. We're here to help you with that and be supportive of that. But a good doctor will not judge you for being fat. They will not judge you for being unhealthy. They will not judge the decisions that you made, or the decisions that were made for you, which is the much more likely scenario that got you to the point where you are right now. We're here to help you with a change that you want to make. And if you are someone who wants to lose weight for health purposes, and there are certain scenarios where losing weight can be health promoting, we're here to help you with that. We are also here to help you if you decide to not make any changes at all.
Speaker 1: What now, maybe you're sitting there confused, Well, not that confused. You know that person's monster, But is that person incompetent? Just somebody who went through our brand new, completely rotted out medical institutions, medical colleges, everything else. And now she's just a complete and utter moron, a doctor who thinks it's somehow healthy to be fat. That that's just the decision you could make. And look, I'm not judging you at all, and I never will. If you're fat, I eat terribly. I don't have anybody to point an new fingers at anybody. But it's hard on your body. It's hard on your knees, it's hard on your organs, it's terrible for you. We know that it's terrible for you. There's a reason you never see a fat person in their eighties ever, You've never seen one. It's because they don't leave that long period. So is that doctor incompetent because of her training? Is that doctor nefarious? Does she know being fat is actually terrible for you? But because she's such a committed cultural Marxist, she won't say. In fact, she's going to encourage you to be fat so you'll die earlier. Well, here's the truth. I don't know, and you don't know. And there are going to be a lot of these instances, whether it be the Defense Secretary going to the hospital without anyone knowing, or United Airlines having a door blow out mid flight, or a doctor and a prestigious hospital telling everybody it's okay to walk around like you work on the view. I don't know what it's going to be, whether it's God forbid, I hate to say it, a plane crash, but a disaster of some kind. We're gonna be asking questions, is what I'm telling you, in the future, and the questions are going to come up a lot. Why did this happen? Was this run of the mill incompetence. Was it nefarious? What was it? I don't know. I just said this. I just went on this little rant because I wanted you to know. This is going to be a debate we have without end. Now that more and more things go bad, we're always going to be wondering. Okay, the Defense Secretary went down and his assistant was on vacation and no one told her. Is that just because we filled up the entire government, including the military, with a bunch of diversity hires who are only there because they're gay or black. I don't know it was this done for I don't know, some nefarious reason. Did he do something terrible and it's a big government cover up. I don't know, you don't know. We will probably we'll never ever know. But I would just say this, what does it matter In the end. The second you stop focusing on merit, the second you stop focusing on capability, the second you stop putting the best person for the job in the job, whether it's a committed communist or just a moron in there, things are gonna go wrong, horrifically wrong, deadly wrong. And well that's what we're really fighting against. Whether it be nefarious, or otherwise speaking to which, Hey, Jesse, I just heard you talk a few different times about going on Rooks. I'm forty six. I'm looking at it to get back into shape. I thought this was an interesting concept. What are your recommendations for a beginner? Thanks? He says, I can use his name. His name is Jason. Well, I'm no world expert. I'm no huge workout freak expert at all, but here's what I do. In general, I prefer to Lifwight's when I work out, but I know that I have to do cardio, especially because in my family we have to take care of our hearts. To Kelly's generally don't last all that long, so I have to do cardio. So once or twice a week, I will go for a rock. What does that mean? Well, I bought a pack. You can buy them anywhere anywhere. Packs are these kind of packs are available anywhere now. And I bought a plate. Now, I've since upgraded plates on it. I now have a thirty pound plate in there. But if you're just starting, put a ten pound plate in there. Remember, no matter what you're doing, just start. If you're really fat right now listening and you want to get back into shape. Don't go start doing jumping jacks and that idiotics. Just go for a walk, man, Start easy, start slow. You're going for a rock. Throw ten pounds in there, walk a couple miles. Great for you, great for your back, great for your health, great for everything. Highly recommend it. Just make sure you're taking care of your knees. Make sure you get good shoes now. No matter what you do, no matter how you rock. You said you're forty six, I'm forty two. People who are sixty six eighty six listening will will know what I'm talking about here. Pain comes as you get older. I just can't even believe I'm at this place in my life. Now. My shoulder will just start hurting. My knee, my right knee, so it just start hurting. I have this spot on my hip on my lower right side, on my hip. If I lay on one side for too long, like at night, if I roll over on my right side, this weird spot on my hip will just hurt. After a couple hours, I'll have to roll over. I don't know what to say except that's part of life. It's part of why I'm a big believer in relief. Factor have ever told you about relief Factor. Here's what I love about relief factor. See these pains, they come from inflammation, happens when you get older. But what do we do. I'll tell you what I've always done. I run and grab the ibuprofen and oh, I stake a couple of these. It's horrible for you. We need to find natural solutions for that. Relief Factor is stuff like tumeric O make threes. It helps your body fight that inflammation off. That knee ache doesn't come anymore. They let you try it for three weeks as a quick start kit. That's how crazy confident they are. This will get rid of those aches and pains naturally. Maybe give it a three week shot. It's only nineteen ninety five. And they also have that feel better or your money back guarantee, so you're not risking anything. Three weeks, three weeks. Huh call one eight hundred the number four relief, one eight hundred four relief. I'm just such a big believer in natural solutions anymore. And I think about all the ibuprofen I've taken that's completely liquefied my liver. I wish I wish I had relief Factor ten years ago to be honest with you. But anyway, one eight hundred and four relief. Give it a shot, all right, emails nice, It is the Jesse Kelly's Show. In case you're wondering, you know, you know what's crazy. I don't know if you can. I can tell when Jewish producer Chris is out and producer Michael is standing in for Jewish producer Chris again for reasons I have not been given permission to give yet. Jewish Producer Chris is out this week, We'll be back next week. He's just fine. Don't worry about jpc's fine, I promise, But producer Michael's handling all the duties on the show. I can tell the difference if I wasn't doing the show and you just played for me the music they each play, I can tell you who's producing the show, Chris or Michael. Michael. Do you think your taste in music is superior to Chris is be honest. You can be honest with me. It's fine, you do one hundred percent. I'm not gonna lie to you, Michael, and I don't want to look. I feel a little bit dirty doing this because he's not here to defend himself. I kinda do too, I do. I feel like that's no rip on Chris. I can already tell now we're gonna have the outpouring of sympathy. Oh gris b grit The Chris is fine? Okay, you think he would agree? I don't think he would agree. Everybody thinks their taste in music is superior. But here I am mister independent. You know me how non partisan I am. I think your taste in music is superior. I don't remember the last time Jewish producer Chris Is busted out Nirvana. I don't know. Maybe it's not kosher. Biden's black support in twenty twenty is borrowed from Obama, and message is not resonating South Carolina voters say. Okay, let's be clear about a couple things. James Clyburn, Jim Clyburn, do you know the name James Clyburn. If you're not from South Carolina and you're not a political nerd like I am, you probably don't know the name. So let me clarify who this is in in every state, every area, doesn't matter where. You're listening to the sound of my voice right now, New York to Hot Lulu and everywhere in between. Every state they have kingmakers, power brokers in the various parties in those states. Sometimes, oftentimes one of the main power brokers in that state is one of the elected politicians congressman or senator, especially if they've been there for a very long time. Sometimes that's not the case, though Sometimes it's a donor. You almost always there's a donor or two involved. I could name you the donors in Arizona. I'm not going to. At least on the Republican side, there's a short list, you know, the five to ten of them. These are the king makers. You want this guy on your side, you'll be flushed with cash. You have all the money you need. And then there are politicians. I'll tell you he's dead now, But John McCain was a guy like that in Arizona. If John McCain liked you, wanted you to run for office, you were on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. If he hated you like you did me during the primary, you were at a tough road to home. You want to what I'm saying, But I said all that to say this. James Clyburn is one of those guys in South Carolina. In South Carolina, you want to get elected Democrat, you better have the black vote, Jack. And if you want to get the black vote, you better get James Clyburn because he will deliver that vote for you. And if he doesn't want to deliver that vote for you, he will take it away from you. People seem to forget and you should remember this for the purposes we're about to talk about here. Joe Biden was not winning the primary to be the Democrat nominee in twenty twenty. Joe Biden was getting crushed even after he joined the race by Bernie Frigging Sanders is getting crushed. And then but it must have been America from God. All the Democrats besides Bernie decided to drop out of the race said all about the same time. And then James Clybe of South Carolina came out and gave Joe Biden the Atta boy, the backing. I love Joe, He's our guy. Next thing you know, boom, Joe Biden takes South Carolina primary over. It's over. James Cliburn. You don't know who he is, but he's a very big deal. This is James Clyburn. Michael cut fifteen go.
Speaker 3: Is it fairer to tie in any way what happened at the Emmanuel Ami Church to Donald Trump. Donald Trump had barely launched his campaign when that attack happened.
Speaker 4: I think it is very clear that Donald Trump's utterance is way back before Charlattsville or at the time of Chalattsville, ties him to what happened at Mother Emmanuel. The fact of the matter is that young man went into that church's basement, joined with those worshipers in Bible study and murdered them. And he's at the time that he was a tipton to create a race wall.
Speaker 1: You're mad about that because it's dishonest and horrible and despicable. All that's true, but there's a story behind it. Hang on, we'll talk about it. Yeah, this is the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday. Do not forget. You can email the show. Love, hate, death threats all are welcome, send those into Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Now, James Clivern, we just played the comments for you. I'm not going to play him for you again in case you're just joining us. James Cliburn popped up in the news again blaming Trump for the shooting. That piece of crap dealing roof and wentning and gunned down a bunch of people who were praying with him in Bible study. That's uniquely evil. Anyway, he went and murdered a bunch of people, and they're blaming it on Donald Trump, even though it was a year before Trump was even president. Right, So your roll in your eyes, you're mad, that's dishonest. It's whatever, it's whatever. Well, remember what we talked about, Remember what we've been talking about, Michael, If you wouldn't mind play cut one. Remember you're going to hear a nauseating amount of this this year, and you're gonna hear it for a reason. Cut one go.
Speaker 5: The Word of God was pierced by bulletin hate, rage, propel by not just gunpowder, but by a poison. Poison has for too long haunted this nation. What is that poison? White supremacy, Oh, it is a poison throughout our history has ripped this nation apart.
Speaker 1: Biden's black support in twenty twenty borrowed from Obada. Obama message not resonating South Carolina voters say Joe Biden is going to call out James Cliburn again. Mark my word, it's Michael. You might want to write this one down. Don't roll your eyes, don't. You might want to write this one down. You're gonna see more James Cliburn than you ever knew was possible. In twenty twenty four, as Biden scrambles to shore up black support, which he needs, or which the next Democrat who is actually going to run for president needs to become president, he's becoming unpopular in the black community because black communities across the country from New York, La, Chicago and others, they're getting flooded with illegals that are being bussed there brilliantly. I must compliment the GOP every now and then. It really was, it really is the most brilliant political stunt of my lifetime. They started busting the illegals into these cities. The cities quickly put them in the poor black communities, because it's always the poor people who get crapped on by both parties. That's universal. Always seems to work out that way. Now, if you're a black person in a big city, you were already stuck in a crappy school system, a crappy neighborhood. You already felt like you were getting a raw deal around you everywhere, and now they're having to put in a Spanish speaking wing and the crappy school your kid already had to go through to walk and walk through a metal detector on his way in there. I'm not saying this lame thing the right says all the time. Oh they're gonna start voting Republican, that's ridiculous, but they might. Black people in mass Real. I realized plenty of black people vote right, but about ninety two ninety three percent by percentage vote Democrat. It's not gonna go fifty to fifty stop, but you might not get him out there in the nineties. And as I've said, national elections are so close in this country. If that number drops even to eighty, and I'm not saying they're gonna go vote Republican, what if they don't vote at all? What if that ballot shows up and it's no more. Now I'm not voting for Biden. My kid's school got worse this year. Screwbayed. He hasn't done anything about it.
Speaker 4: They need.
Speaker 1: They're going to desperately pander for more black vote this year because they see the numbers and they're worried about it going away. That's the story behind the story. Why would James Clyburn come out of nowhere and go on CNN and blame Trump for some shooting in twenty fifteen. Totally out of nowhere, right, except it's not out of nowhere. They do things for a purpose, always for a purpose. We have to remember. They don't stumble and bumble into these things. They do things for a purpose. They have a goal in mind. Like, uh, what's a good example of this the Supreme Court, Michael, if you wouldn't mind, Jamie Raskin, cut number seven. Jamie Raskin was out there again on television talking about the Supreme Court. You've seen democrat after Democrat after democrat from Raskin, AOC Biden himself over and over and over again. Supreme Court, Spreme Court, Supreme Court talking like this cut seven.
Speaker 6: Go Already you can hear in the right wing media about how Justice Kavanaugh owes him and oh, Donald Trump. I mean that is a mobster form of justice where it's not important what the law says, but what's important is which judge you know, And that, of course is an essential attack on the rule of law and the idea that we're governed by the Constitution as the supreme law of the land. They're just saying, these people who Trump put on the Court owe him. You know, I think there's been a very coherent argument made already that Justice Thomas needs to recuse himself because he's obviously biased by virtue of his wife's participation in the insurrectionary politics of January sixth in the weeks leading up to it.
Speaker 1: Set aside again, set aside your anger at the individual message in the message. Okay, Raskins, peace Craft, the message is ridiculous, that's fine. But always see the forest through the trees. That's why we always try to take a step back on the show and take a thirty thousand foot view of this thing. They're saying these things for a reason. There's a concentrated effort. Concerted effort, I believe is the word that people who go to college use. There's a concerted effort to attack the Supreme Court, specifically the Supreme Court justices on the right, and they have a purpose for it. Don't be dismissive of it, don't blow it off. Well, what are they gonna do all they can't do anything. They're not isolating and attacking these people just willy nilly. This is being done for a purpose. They intend to get these people out of the way one way or the other. Let's get the submimia outside Jesse. Interesting thing happening now. A lot of liberal Democrats, particularly of the Jewish persuasion, he says, sorry Chris, have gotten their eyes open real wide about the true nature of their hardcore communist bedfellows. One of them is Bill Ackman. He's a very smart guy, highly motivated, and is preparing to do some serious damage to two Kami strongholds, the universities and the news media. I'm fixing a big batch of popcorn and getting ready to enjoy the show. I would love to get your thoughts on this, okay, in case you're not up to date. Bill Ackman is a billionaire type not too pleased with all the pro Hamas stuff going on in university campses. Started to announce publicly, Hey, I'm not donating anymore. His huge huge donor of these campses. I'm not donating anymore. Business insider. Some garbage COMMI RAG publication chose to blast Bill Ackman's wife. They went after his wife for plagiarism and all kinds of stuff. Now he's going after him. I'm sure he's gonna be suing everybody. Okay, that's the story. But this is a good thing. Understand this, This is a good thing. As we move forward, we need people to have their eyes opened to the true evils of communism. And I'll tell you this and again, it's not like we want to welcome Bill Ackman into the leadership tent, but he most definitely gets welcomed into the camp. Why Well, in the history of communism, commedis do on occasion wake up. They wake up, and they look around and they're horrified by what they see. We need to make room for those people if they are truly going to come over to our side. And yes, there are many Democrat Jews in America who are starting to realize, yeah, I hate Republicans. I hate Republicans. That's fine, They've always hated Republicans, but they're starting to realize just how against them the party they've always supported really truly is you thought you had an ally. You woke up one day and Jo Biden is patting a bunch of gazz of protesters on the head, Michael cut to go.
Speaker 5: Understand that, I understand their passion, and I've been quietly working. I've been quietly working with the Israeli government to get them to reduce and significantly get out from gossip. I'm using all I can to do, but I understand the passion. Look, folks after the civil.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, we got we got it. Guys like Bill Ackman, wealthy guys who have been donating He's a Jewish guy. Wealthy guys who've been donating huge amounts of money to that party. They see that and they say, oh, maybe I've been led astray again. We don't want to welcome into the leadership ten Oh my gosh, Bill Ackman's here where. But if he's gonna come over. If he is, and I'm not saying he is, let's welcome him. And if he's not, if he's just going to destroy some common institutions because they made him mad, well we'll see back and cheer that on too. I'm just that kind of person. Maybe he should go after Verizon next. Hey, Bill, have you seen what Verizon stunt? Look? You name the despicable COMMI cause in this country at and T T Mobile, Verison they are participants in it. And the worst part about that is they participate with your money, with my money, And I am as guilty as anybody. I've had all three of those companies at one point in time. The last company I had was T Mobile. Thankfully I discovered Pure Talk. In my whole family, we switched to Puretalk. None of us had to change our phone numbers, none of us had to change our phones, although two of us have since gotten brand new phones from Pure Talk and they have all that too. Whatever you want, But now, not only do we save a fortune, our bill got cut in half, we support financially a company that shares and promotes our values. A company that's so America. They only hire Americans as customer service. Right here in America. You call, you speak to an American who speaks English. Their CEO fought for this country. Doesn't that mean something to you? It means something to me. Ten minutes on the phone, it's all it take. Switch to peertalk ten minutes, ten minutes of speaking to an American pound two five zero, say Jesse Kelly. That's how you switch. Pound two five zero, say Jesse Kelly, switch to peer talk. It is the Jesse Kelly Show Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show. Okay, now let's deal with something here. Before I get to headlines, I didn't get to you. Before I get to any emails Google, I was about to say Chicago. I don't know why I was going to call in Chicago Google, which has nothing to do with Chicago. They have a DEI leader. Her name is Andriel Parker. I want you to listen to something. This is her talking, but before I play it, I want you to remember this person has been trained to be a Marxist. These the words she uses, the language she talks. This is years and years of training to turn a mind this poisoned, this bit or this wrong. And I want you to understand something else. This lady is that one of the most powerful companies in the world. She is committed to burning everything down, everything down anyway cuts what is this cut?
Speaker 7: Sixteen go in the year twenty twenty three. It also amazes me how many people are like, well, I don't see color, or it would be so much better if we just didn't worry about someone's skin tone. You as an individual, are contributing to the problem because our broader society sees color, and it's not just physically seeing a color. There is so much more to it than just that. And if you don't understand that, you are again part of the problem. And it's just to keep telling people that over and over is so frustrating. And I was just on TikTok and there's a trend where parents are teaching their kids not to see color, quote unquote, and I'm like, okay, So the next round of people that are gonna be joining our workforce, this's next generation, are gonna be dealing with the same issues that we're dealing with now. Because to say you don't see color, you don't see me, you don't care to acknowledge the struggles that people like me face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so she's a black supremacist, we get that. But more than that, she's a communist. She is a communist. And there's no neutrality with communists. And this is something that right has gotten wrong so many times. There's no living, let live with communists. That human being's not gonna let you sit out of her fight. She's committed to burning it all down. You think you're just gonna be neutral, You think it'll be one of those people who doesn't see color. No, no, no, no, no, no, that's not that's not near enough. You sign up to fight with her, or you're the enemy. You cannot live and let live your way out of communism. All right, now, let's talk money here really quickly before we get to a couple of more emails and headlines. Michael, if you wouldn't mind cut three go, We.
Speaker 5: Actually cut the federal debt deficit by one point seven trillion dollars. Hemmy, But guess what in two years, I've cut the national debt by one trillion, seven hundred billion dollars. I might know, parenthetically, in my first two years, I reduced the debt by one point seven trillion dollars. No president's ever done that. For example, in the first two years of my administration, I cut the debt by one point seven trillion dollars one point seventy one anybody's ever done in history.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all that's a lie. And Republicans are about to join with Democrats and spend another one point six one point seven trillion dollars funding everything. We don't have the money for. All the money's borrowed and printed. Do you do you have precious metals?
Speaker 4: Yet.
Speaker 1: I don't mean in some vault somewhere. I mean in your physical possession, in your home somewhere. Do you have precious metals, gold or silver? These people aren't going to stop. And I hate to burst your bubble, but even if Republicans take back everything in twenty twenty four House Senate presidency, they're not going to stop either. Trillion dollar bill after trullion dollar bill. It's just how they do things. So where does that leave you? Where does that leave me? It leaves us being forced to protect ourselves. Get a hold of Oxford Gold. They'll send gold coins to your front door, silver coins to your front door. You don't have to go crazy. This isn't for billionaires. Just get something, some kind of value as a backstop for when these people blow up the dollar completely. Get some in your IRA four oh one K. How do I do that? Don't ask me. I've never done it before. Oxford Gold handles all of it for me. They handle everything. You just call Oxford they will handle all of it. And it's easy. That's my favorite part. It's how frigging easy they make it. Call eight three three five gold, all right? Eight three three nine nine five Gold tell them. Jesse told you to call. Let Oxford Gold take care of it, all right, all right, Michael, I believe we need to cut for headlines I didn't get to And now here's a headline. Why you know, you know the thing headlines we didn't get to. JP Morgan's strategists predicts Joe Biden will drop out of presidential race between Super Tuesday in the November election due to health concerns. You should know. That's from the Gateway Punnet. You should know that there are all these bylaws written in the Democrat Party's rules that essentially make it so they can choose the nominee at their convention. If let's say, hypothetically speaking, Joe Biden were to resign for health reasons right after he gets the nomination, then the Democrats can just come together and say, oh sorry, it's Gavin Newso thanks Joe. Not that I'm predicting that or anything. Migrant mob grabs for five three hundred dollars in designer sunglasses from New York City Bloomingdale's. One, they're not migrants theory legals.
Speaker 4: Two.
Speaker 1: I walked in Bloomingdale's once. We just wanted to see it. The wife and I were just kind of docking, not shopping. Fifty three hundred dollars. That's one pair. Desanta says he's looking into ways to keep Biden off the Florida ballot. Oh wow, somebody actually fighting back. Somebody pinched me, I must be dreaming. A nude man caught after a cannonball into the aquarium at Alabama Bass Pro Shop. Oh I'm sorry, I thought this was America. Howard Stern, the Shock XM radio host, announced on his talk show on Monday that he has COVID nineteen. This actually makes me, said, you wonder know why it makes me? Said, It's not that I'm a Howard Stern fan. I don't give a crap about Howard Stern. Screw Howard Stern, but Howard Stern. He's another one of these quote rebels from my childhood shock jock rebel. Well look at him, look at him fighting the man, and he's just a system serving loser, like so many of them. How pathetic, You know, it's not pathetic. We're going to be back tomorrow. We'll have some fun, all right, that's all