Speaker 1: Hanging with the faces betting on the game. No Oman's gonna tell us not be. We're here just drinking. Be make nano baby, I'm hanging with the fillers, Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: There it is.
Speaker 1: We are rolling. Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to another episode of Busting with the Boys. It is episode two fifty one. You're seeing the bags under the eyes, you're hearing the drawing the voice, and that is because the boys just got back from Vegas. It was an electric time. We're gonna talk about that. We're gonnait the weekend recap. We're gonna have a twisted question of the week. We have the poopiest moment because we all know the algorithm. In the first five minutes, we got big time merch big, big time giveaway opportunities. As we approach the inevitable Black Friday season, it is a time for you to take advantage of insane deals and we are going to incentivize all of you with a couple of tears for you to enter it a chance to win some pretty amazing stuff. And for the first time ever in the history of Busting with the Boys, there will actually be a god take. We'll have our direct take Overly Direct Take Direct TV overly Direct Take. That was tough to read right there for a second, but let's get right into it. But before we do that, we're going to talk about the presenting sponsor of this show, the most durable, reliable vehicle on the road. That is the Chevy Silverado and the Chevy z R two family. It's the first family of Silverado's of the make and model that have a full fleet, a full line for you. They got the ZR two. I believe they have a diesel. They have a bunch of vehicles that look incredible to Chevy Heavy Duty ZR two joins the franchise to make this Chevy ZR two the only truck brand with a full line of trucks ready for wherever your offered adventure takes you to. We've talked about the multimatic DSSV dampers, the rugged mud terrain tires, and up to fourteen camera views. We've talked about Will's vehicle that talked about how beautiful it looks, how sleek, how it's a head turner. I got a king from the way I slept last night. Thank god he's not here today because my neck would hurt a lot more seeing that vehicle drive up and down the road. Dude, Chevy Chevy Silverado Zer two and wait and the Silverado hd Z two a family with commanding and unstoppable grit. Head over to Chevy dot com and check over Chevy, checkout Chevy Silverado and the Chevy Family of Chevy ZR two is the official truck of Busting with the Boys. Due the incredible partnership, incredible partnership that we have with Chevy, they have been great to us. They treat us well, They let us creatively figure out where we want to go. And the reason why I bring that up is because today you're going to be watching a legend of relationships, a legend in the marketing space, and that is Dana White. We were able to sit down with him for an hour and a half hour ten our fifteen and I saw a couple of tweets when I put out that we had Dana White on the episode, like if you get more than thirty minutes, you were winning, because that's usually how much he puts with people. Dana in the last year has become an individual to me that I truly, I truly love this man.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: I think he is like one of the best human beings I have ever met in my life, without a doubt, top three. But I will get into that at a different time. I want to talk to you guys about Black Friday, because that's the thing that's truly coming down the pipe. We we live in the barstool world, and you've seen the last couple of the last couple of weeks really just a week of the back and forth of Riggs getting salty, sending a tweet, Will doing a great job of handling it on the on the burdens he always does, and he goes on busting with the He goes on barstool Radio, has a conversation with Riggs. I think Riggs did a really good job of staying stoic. Hey, I thought it was lamb. I thought it was lame. He's being objective, He's not putting a lot of emotion in it. But you look at the texters obviously emotion he hands himself. Well there, now here's what I'll say to you. I would love for every single person in the world to spend a million dollars on Busting with the Boys gear. It helps us, It helps the boys it's incredible. But there's also so many great brands, so many phenomenal brands of different genres at the barstool world that when you are when you listen to the show and you are a Tier one, two or three and you want to get our merch, give them a look too. Go check that stuff out. Because team, team, team, that's what we preach here. That's why the boys in the back have the relationship they do with us. Am I, Mitch and Jack's boss. Technically, yes, yeah, I am a half owner of this business, but are we not fucking boys When we have to have the hard conversations. We have the hard conversations. Mitch got drunk on the job last week. Were we have to have that conversation, right? Sometimes Jack and I go at it over Tennessee and Michigan all that. There's back and forth. But that's the relationship you want to build, because that's what this podcast is all about, the locker room mentality, having the tough conversations, having good times with the boys, not keeping this ridiculous hierarchy that a lot of businesses like to do. Because in this world, when we all are motivated to pushing the wagon in one direction and it's gonna work out for everybody. And relationships are number one. You're gonna learn that when it comes to Dana White in this episode. Now, I want to pull this up real quick, so just give me, give me a hot second, because I think when we talk about selling merch and we talk about Okay, Will and Taylor were in the NFL for however many years, they've made this much money, why would I go and buy their stuff? Other than the fact that they have amazing stuff this year, where the heck is it? I'm looking for a text that will sent me because we talked about this. I'm pretty sure you guys know, but I need to see it.
Speaker 4: What's happening.
Speaker 1: It's about what's happening on giveaway, hitting numbers, all that. Yeah, text that to me real quick, because I want to make sure the boys. I want to make sure the boys and gals listening to the show have a better understanding. Oh God, you're gonna put it on that okay, Yes, yes, Jesus Christ, it's up there. Huh yes, yes, there it is. Pop that little piece in there. Hello, la one, Oh it's where do you have me? And your name is Daddy? I mean I respect that. I mean, your text is Daddy, and then just got a text from Sun. Got it? Okay, So listen o boys, And I know that took a minute. That's probably it's probably frustrating. But when you look at Black Friday and Busting and the Barstool world, we know Dave Portnoy looks at this, he looks at how hard each brand goes, and so we have an understanding of that, and we also know it's a big, big opportunity for us to take Bust into the next level and expand more and more. So Black Friday, we're gonna have twenty percent off the entire store. So that's not just Busting, that's the entire store. I gave you the spiel about that, dude for the boys. Merch tea, merch, golf, merch, hunting, merch, hats, beanies, hoodies, teas, and new merch. You see the new merchant wearing right here. Shut out Barstool outdoor. We put a little camel on the thing. I hope everybody loves and respects it. We didn't reach out to them, but I hope they're okay with the fact that we are you using Camo stuff where we'll see this bustin University Dad sweaters. Dude, this this thing fires me up. This thing fires me up. Everybody knows me knows I love Dad Sweaters. That stuff is badass to me. And then obviously I'm gonna pop this on actually right now because I'm a big fan of this too. Beanies, when we say one size fits all, we truly mean it. Okay, your boys got I think seven and three as that's me right here, and we got a little room in there. We got that cozy boy season with the beanie going on.
Speaker 5: Mitchie.
Speaker 3: It fits me, so you know it.
Speaker 1: And if you follow me on Twitter, you see that he was wearing a hat this past week that was truly essentially being waterboarded for hats. He was going through hell. It was he was. It was like a it was an attack on that hat and it was it was making it. Also Stephen bond Ep you see his hat. He's got the Saint Louis Golden Arts the Arts thing going on his hat, his his hit damn head so fucking small that it's like I think it's on the last little thing. It's like, literally I've never seen someone wear a hat like that anyway. So this is. This is where we incentivize you thinking about not just me and will not just the brand of Bust with the Boys, the boys who work here, the production team, the boys sitting in the back of the bus, not just those two. That team is going to get twenty five percent of the sales for a bonus, twenty five percent of everything we sell Bust on Black Friday, I think the entire month of December, correct the month. Whatever you're getting twenty five percent, I'll have to offer see that. Also, every dollar over the target is getting split up and distributed to everyone at Barstool behind the camera. So that's not just Busting with the Boys, that's entire Barstool. I'll let Dave say what the number is. If we reach that number, barstool is happy, and now we give it to people that work endlessly. You see the boys in the back this fall, and I can just talk for these guys. This fall, we've stood up another show, so we're running. Busting with the Boys are our main flag. We go bet the bus that we film on Tuesdays, and we go slip some picks that we film on Wednesdays. These boys were a smaller crew. These guys are working hour like hours on hours and hours, and we're hitting the fall tour and all that stuff. We're hitting vlogs. We're putting out more content this fault than we ever have. So these guys their bandwidth, their battery is low, and they are grinding. This is a huge opportunity now, I will tell you will and I we we hook the boys up, gave him some raises. Actually this fall we're giving some bonuses. We're doing some other things in the world to give them bonuses on our end. But this is an opportunity for you guys as well to you know, help the boys out in ways that I know they'll find and be very grateful for. We're doing giveaways, they get, oh yeah, sorry, that's that's what we're going to talk about today. So that's that's basically what we're on. Black Friday is such a big deal to this world, to this business, and we we put a lot of hard work. I know, Gee, he's our big guy on the in the merch category. He does a great job of not just putting up the next big the next thing that okay, hopefully this sells. He puts time, he puts effort into these things and it's merched that I I truly like to wear. It's stuff that when Will and I started this show, it was like, we should have merch that's like truly badass, that truly is like, Oh I like that. Hey, where'd you get that? I was at the airport. We were in New Orleans. Lsuvlogs out now, but I flew into New Orleans and I had the dad hat no I had for the boys. For the boys had classic og hat. Some guys like man, I love that he started talking about this YouTube channel that he has. It's for the boys type of mentality, and I'm like, hey, man, take the hat and it's those little things. That's like, all right, We're turning in the right direction with our merch. We love the fact that people love to wear our merch. Now listen, everybody loves to giveaway. We're gonna hit a giveaway for you right now. Okay, this is tears. There is going to be five tiers in this situation, and then an honorable mentioned type of thing. Then there will be a god tier. I'm gonna talk about the tears first and then I'll hit you with the god teer. So Tier one of the top Spender is going to be going on a fall or spring tour stop with the boys. We're gonna fly out there, you're gonna get a hotel, you're gonna hang out, live, show, vlog, all the stuff you guys see that we do, you're gonna be able to be a part of. And that's awesome. Tier two, you're gonna be able to sit on the bus or any show if you're choosing. If you started watching Slips of Picks, so you started watching Bet the Bus and you really love those shows. You love the gambling aspect of the world that we live in. That you can pick between any of those that you want to do and come and sit on the bus or any of those shows. Tier three is going to be a signed jersey from not just Will, not just me, but from both Will and I. Tier four is going to be up to six tickets of the game of your choosing using the game Time app. Game Time has been a sponsor for us. We talked about relationships, they've been They've been great to us. We're going to use the game Time app. We're gonna give you six tickets if you're choosing to a game, and I'm gonna less you know right now, it's not going to be the super Bowl. Don't ask for the super Bowl. Those tickets are crazy, all right, boys, insane, So regular tickets, you guys will enjoy that. That'll be awesome. Then, So this is the last year. This is Tier five. I meant to say, I said in the honorable mention, but tier five, after these tiers are filled up and everyone's slotted. I know people, as I've seen from the last Black Fridays, people have really fought for, you know, getting to that next step and kind of getting edged out by a dollar here, three dollars there. You know, sometimes it's a close margin. So after those tears are eaten up, the next twenty top spenders are going to get a personal video from either Will or I. I know we've done this in the past. There was like five hundred, and we're gonna do top twenty from either Will or I. So ten for me and ten for Will, and we're gonna pump those out as quick as possible. Now, the god teer, now this is this comes with a price, and either is a back and forth of whether or not we should do it. The reason why it comes to price is because it's at my house, and it's very personal and there's a lot of close friends there, so there's it's like bringing a stranger into your house for the first time. For me feels a little something, but I do think this would be truly an epic experience. Now, the god tier is going to be you and a partner will be flown out to Nashville, Tennessee, and you will partake. You will compete in the third annual Beer Olympics against individuals like Burt Krusher, individuals like Shane Gillis, guys like Midland Hardy, possibly Jake Paul, possibly Jake Paul. The Paul Brothers will be there. I'm hearing Burt Kreuscher called me. We've talked about it. You guys have seen the clip on Twitter where they want to be a part of your Olympics next year. These types of guys, and I don't know the Paul Brothers, but the guys that are coming to this house are close friends of mine, all right, We've through this podcast have established a relationship and it's it's awesome because it's truly like the biggest bro experience of all time that you walk away from sore, hurt, bruises, hungover, just tough. It's like, why would you ever put yourself through it? It's the vibe you get to relive those college days with all these great dudes. It's a phenomenal time. The price on that hold your breath for a second is twenty thousand dollars if someone spends, which is an ungodly amount of money. If somebody spends twenty thousand dollars, you and a partner will come and spend time with the boys that starstated crew at Beer Olympics twenty twenty four. It's gonna be an awesome time. Now, the way you get answered into this, and I'd be very clear here, you were going to take a screenshot of your purchase. Once you do it during the Black Friday weekend, you're gonna use hashtag busting Black Friday, hashtag busting Black Friday with a screenshot of your purchase, and you're gonna post it to Twitter. The boys. I'm sure it'll be Garrett. We'll siphon through those things. He will find all of those purchases and put them where they should be on the tiers. Now, let's say you're the Tier one guy, but you don't really feel like going on a Spring Stops tour. You really want to come on the bus, or you really want the jersey, you really want the tickets. Then it's first come, first serve. Well, not first come, it's top top guy gets to choose first. So if Tier one guy wants the Tier three prize, well, then Tier two guy gets to pick between the top one and then two, four, and five. You understand what I'm trying to say. Am I making clear sense? There? Whoever spends the most gets to choose, whoever spends the second most gets to choose after that, so on and so forth until those tiers are eating up. Do I expect this God's here to get fulfilled? I don't know. I would say it's fifty to fifty. I know we have a couple of fans out there that truly are are like that, not only financially but about the brand that way as well, which we love you for. And if they want to go ahead invest in that type of thing for the experience, I would love it. I think we'd have a phenomenal time with you. It is going to be it's it is truly incredible. It's truly incredible. But that is that's the Black Friday. Is there anything Boys in the Back that I'm missing?
Speaker 4: No, I think you're good. I think you hit it all.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: It'll be more stuff that comes out through the week, just be falling on all socials because there'll be probably crucial detail stuff that might get swapped here and there. But for the most part, this is yes, the concrete giveaway.
Speaker 1: The concrete giveaway. And we're not We're not about adding one or two more tiers.
Speaker 4: Why not.
Speaker 1: We're kind of like that, why not? Kind of like that? But these five tiers.
Speaker 4: One thousand, who knows you he'll live with Taylor for six months.
Speaker 1: You spend fifty thousand, you get to have Jack for one night. Okay, that's what happens. Yeah, Jack, do you agree? Uh? It? It depends because you want the money.
Speaker 4: I don't think all that money is going to meet And I what if you know that.
Speaker 1: This is a is a weird line, right, It's called prostitution. It's a weird line to toe. We probably don't want to learn that on the show.
Speaker 6: You know, if if a guy spends you know, sixty k, you know what I mean, you can have you no like I'm saying, like the like then I have to follow through with that, and you know, I know I'm not against you know, look.
Speaker 1: At him, look at him, just not at a whole right now.
Speaker 4: But Ice ice swing for one team. So I don't know if that's gonna.
Speaker 1: Work right well, right, I gotta try everything twice though.
Speaker 6: Just follow us on socials and you will see if we add anything else.
Speaker 1: All of us on socials. You can find out if you can have Jack for a night spending sixty thousand dollars. Yes, that's what we're doing. I'm busting with the boys. I want is a camera on you guys. I want to picture you looking at a black and white video right now that somber music you hear back in the commercials in like the twenty nineties. For twenty five cents a day, you can save this individual. When you spend on Black Friday and you hit the number, you are not only getting great merch, a great opportunity for yourself, but you're able to help these fine gentlemen back there pay their bills, electric utility, auto insurance, home car everything. That's what you do when you press the purchase button at store dot barstoolsports dot com slash bust them with the boys. That's what happens. These men take a step up to their inevitable goals financially, spiritually, personally. You're helping these guys. I wish all of them were sitting back there, sad faces sitting there. Oh please, may I have some multi vibes. But they right there, look at them. They're sad boys. And you can help them by just spending a little bit at the store dot barstool sports dot com. That's all you gotta do. You clip that fill and turn into black and white and put the music on. Now off one one, Yeah, yeah, what do we want to get into? I think I don't know if we've gone long enough for an ad read. I know that people hate the adareies, but we love the ad reads. Definitely, we can do an ad read. You guys get to hear an ad read, and we get to talk about Lucy Baby, get to talk about nicotine. These are my words. This is not Lucy's words. When you take nicotine, it has been proven by the biohackers you are getting. It's a stimulant. It helps you with multitasking, it helps you with cognitive function. It really it's a summer saying the ped for the common man. That's what nicotine really is. If you don't use nicotine, feel free to smash the thirty second forward button if you do. Today's sponsor Lucy has something for you. Lucy Nicotine, gum pouches and breakers all have three things in common. No tobacco, powerful nicotine and delicious flavors. Lucy has personally sent me a bunch of producty try, and I've really been enjoying the Breakers. Now, the Breakers, you think about ice breakers, right Jack, he was saking a photo in the back. Maybe that's what you we're doing about the icebreakers. But they have a small little bead in there that when you crack it, it's a surge of flavor. It's a surge of flavor, just riproorn around that mouth of yours, adding some tastes of saliva, putting a little bit of a boost into your day. Now, they're nicotine pouches which post up in your lip and chill there release a sweet, sweet, sweet nicotine. I basically just said that, but a lot better Breakers have something with that. No other pouches do a little capsule on each one, like I just said, but way better if you break it with your teeth and release a nicotine. It's way faster. Nixte pouches said that way. Better visit Lucy dot Co. That's Lucy dot Co and use promo code bustin b us s I and for twenty percent off your first order. Shipping is always free and there's a thirty day refund policy if you change your mind. That's l uc Why dot coe promo code bustin b U s S I n to receive twenty percent off and always free shipping. And here comes to fine print. Lucy products are only for adults of legal age and every order age verified. Warning this proaucting things. Nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical. Now I do love the nicotine. I do, and I've had my wars with nicotine. I will tell you it is so addictive. People say it's hard to get off than anything else in the entire world. I went to battle with it. I lost that battle. Someday I'll quit again. But for right now, my cognitive functions higher than ever, the stimulus higher than ever, my multitasking is higher than ever. I've had zero sleep. I've had zero sleep in the last forty eight hours. Seventy two hours, and here I am on this bus on a Monday morning trying to essentially produce whatever kind of endorphin I have to give to you. And that's why Lucy's gonna help you possibly do the same. Now, let's talk about the weekend, because that is where the boys we shipped off the Las Vegas, Nevada second home for Jack and I. Jack and I was able to experience show off our house, Red Rocks, casino and hotel to the boys in the back. Everybody had a great time. It was amazing. We got there Thursday. We'll joined us on Friday, so we get there on Thursday. What's the first thing we did? Jack say, baby, because there's nothing better than sitting with the boys, whether you're betting five dollars or five million dollars and trying to piece together a better hand than the blackjack dealers sitting right in front of you. It's disrespectful how good at math they are. It's disrespectful that I have to watch him put five cars down and all of a sudden they just look at me as if I'm supposed to know the answer in the basic math category. And for that you have to beat them. Thursday had to go for us. Jack, it went well, it went well for you, It went well for me, It went well for you. Not so go hot for me at first. Right, you're boways down about five k. Early early often I was taking punches, taking body shots Rocky Boutboa. Right, I'm in Russia. The blonde hair, handsome boy with all the technology is really putting work on me now saving grace. Here he is the king Dana White. Now, I'm gonna backcheck a little bit. When I met Dana White in February, it was awesome just to meet the man because I respect him from a business standpoint and the way he handles his business. He came on the bus well at the super Bowl and gave us thirty minutes. Essentially, was like, he's only got thirty minutes. He's got to get back to Vegas. Blah blah blah blah. We sit there, we have a great time. He enjoyed us. For whatever reason, he saw something and will and I that he thought, I want to be around this a little bit more. Invites us out to power slap. March eleventh, Jack, we all go out there to power slap. It was a great time. That power slap is the number one most viewed sport by five x ten x of all sports combined on the TikTok space on Instagram. That's how big of a deal power Slap has become in this year. And it's not even been a full year of power Slap. Yet we go see it. It's a great time. I end up gambling with Dana. I've told that story before. I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I continue to win. We're talking about hundreds of thousands of dollars over trusting an individual over an untrustworthy game, and so I go back in August and I lose hundreds of thousands of dollars. There was a vag that was going to come out. I still thought it was going to come out, and then Jack was like, I don't know if we can put that out, man. That's just it was so sad. My heart hurt, my body hurt. It was one of the most painful experiences I've ever had doing something, breaking bones, tearing acls. That shit probably hurt the most because you essentially asked for it. People tell you you're going to lose eventually, and you did. Now, why do I bring that up? Because that night Dana. I went back two weeks ago when we want a whole bunch of money, and Dana was like pressing me to pressing me to do is say, hey, come on, let's get back on the horse. You gotta try it. Bah blah blah. And I'm i myself, having a family, kids and all that, like thinking financially, like I can't go through that again because I don't want to put myself my family in position. It's like being stupid and end up being a thirty for thirty broke guy. He loosely presses me and like a confident way and like, just get back on the horse. We don't bet that much money. Blah blah blah. We end up winning a whole bunch. He comes Thursday after I'm down, Jack is sowing to the moon. I believe you were up five thousand dollars at that point. Yeah damn near close, right, So Dana goes, hey, how much do you want to win?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Usually when I win or I play with Dana, it's like if I can win sixty thousand dollars, that's great. Because you do two. You do a thirty thousand dollars bet, you win that twice, You get out and you've been in the wars. You go back and forth a little bit, and you and literally nine times out of ten, I've won that war, Dana. He's like, all right, thirty, Yeah, not as much as you usually do. I respect that. Let's get after it. Before I can place a bet, He's like, give me thirty. He starts going to war. He's down like two fifty three hundred, but it's quick because there's so much money flowing back and forth. He ends up getting up and winning the thirty. He wins the thirty, pays off his marker, hands me thirty thousand dollars in chips. That's the kind of guy we're talking about right now, hands me thirty thousand dollars in chips, and it's like, yeah, but Taylor, he's a billionaire. He has so much money as this and the other. He doesn't have to do that stuff for people. There's a bunch of billionaires, billionaires out there that have an attitude of me first. And what you'll see in this podcast is that Dana is relationships over money, and that is it's easy for, you know, a guy who's struggling with their bills to say that because we all like to Enavilab saying, we will choose relationships over money an individual that has three commas in the bank account. I'm just saying that, to put things into perspective, has to make so many sacrifices to essentially make the one percent of the one percent of the one percent of humanity. For him still to sit there and choose relationships over people. To me is he's an anomaly of a human being. He's the one of the best human beings. So what's Dana's rule, Jackie, After you play and you win, get out, get out immediately.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So we're sitting there, we're hanging out, and at this point, like it's not just Da Dana's relationship, Like he's dapping Jack up, He's dapping Will up. He's dapping, he's dapping all the boys up, as if we're all close friends. Right, we're hanging we're talking, having a good time. He sits there and he says, fuck it, give me thirty. Now. This man goes down seven figures. He is down seven figures at the table because he broke his rule. And right as he was getting in, I told him, I said, hey, you're breaking your rule, and he fights it out, yeah, because he.
Speaker 6: Like, do you want to run through all of the stories that you want to leave?
Speaker 4: Because I can't remember.
Speaker 1: If he talked about We kind of touched on it, but we didn't say like numbers or anything. He talks a little bit about then the no, I appreciate you saying that I'll speed up the process. So he ends up going down that much money, comes back and winning sixty and he's like kind of wipes the brow, like, oh shit, that was that was a bit of a deal. He leaves. It's like four or five in the morning. I stayed up with him because it's like, yo, I know he came out here to gamble with me, and you gotta you want to be there for support, even if I am tired, I'm exhausted. The boys are running on fumes. It is what it is. So I stay up all night with him. He leaves. The next day, the boys we go to UFC UFC headquarters. We do a podcast with him, and then after that all the boys like we go to F one. F one is an absolute spectacle. Those vehicles are incredible, and we have an opportunity to partner up with a company called dur Cell. You might know them from your batteries. They they have They sponsor a team there. We went and saw the experience down at the strip. We were doing the taps, the lights tapping up and you have thirty seconds. The faster you do it, the higher your score. I don't know who won, but I know that if you if you're good at that, you're probably great at life. If you have the reaction time to do that, you're probably an awesome dude. But I'm not sure who won, Jay, do you remember? Do you remember who won?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 5: You don't.
Speaker 4: I know I was up on that board.
Speaker 1: You were top three for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't remember who won that.
Speaker 3: I didn't. I only got to go once, but I was drunk.
Speaker 1: You were drunk.
Speaker 3: I want to talk about that.
Speaker 1: We can talk about that, so, but I want to talk about the F one experience.
Speaker 5: First.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about the F phone experience. First, we go and do the fhone experience. It was awesome. We simulated UH and the cars was a lot harder to drive than you think they are, and it was a lot of fun. So we got We got to do that, and then the next day we went into a drone show for dura cell and that was cool too. Man. Drones are essentially the new fireworks without the bang, and it was came up, you know. They spelt out doro cell about fifteen times. They turned into a boat, they turned to two with a car, and it's the transition. The seamlessness of drones is a it's a really cool experience. They had a very we'll say, very exclusive party there. We will say it was smaller numbers, big personalities. Yeah it was. We'll say it was a time. Well, we had a blast. But yes, let's get into we are on the weekend recap. Here's all painted. Come, do you mind to paint it or do you want to talk about it first? Okay, we're at breakfast the next morning. After Dana goes down those seven figures, he comes back and wins and uh, we're hanging out having a good time. There's a fan there. I believe it was Jim God. I hope it's Jim. It starts with a Jay and his wife named Hannah. I think he's They live in Nashville, and is a is it either a police officer or he's boys the police officer because he tells me about the police officers coming to my house all the time after my alarm goes off and they're there in five minutes, Like literally, the police are so quick to my house when there's an alarm going off and it's happened like seven times since I moved in. But they hang out for like twenty minutes. So apparently his boy was talking about it. They buy us six shots of Crown Royal. Now, I'm not gonna take a shot at ten am in the morning when I've got work to do, so but I know that these shots have to be taken. The boys are out, everyone's like, I'm not taking it. Like, I'm not taking it. Jackson next to me, I'm not taking it. JPC next to Jack, I'm not taking it. Steven, I'm not Mitch or R Garrett, I'm not Mitch. Go's I'll take one. And it's like, okay, brother, you're gonna take one. So I say, I think to myself, what an opportunity to test one of my guys when they know we have a full slate today. Hey, Mitch, I'll give you a thousand dollars if you if you take those shots. How long did you think about it for? You went took a tuosie.
Speaker 7: I thought about it for I was still I was so stuff from the great breakfast we had, and then I was like, I need to go for a walk and think about this.
Speaker 3: Took a tuosy came back.
Speaker 7: I'm like, thousand dollars, one thousand dollars, I've taken six shots at.
Speaker 3: A night befo or why not?
Speaker 1: So you sweet the shots.
Speaker 7: I took the shots, but I feel like you're painting it in the.
Speaker 3: Sense of let's just test my guys.
Speaker 1: I gotta ask you this besides that comment, and have I not said everything exactly correct so far?
Speaker 3: Yes? Okay, sorry, I mean that that's a big comment.
Speaker 1: Though it's a big comment.
Speaker 3: Twist the story a little bit.
Speaker 1: So I give him a thousand dollars. We walk up to the room at a thousand dollars, chip boom, give the coin flip think he flips in there, he catches it, he leaves. I said a time on my phone. I go gray myself a little bit of pump. Hit the glutes today and got a little pump. Set a timer for one hour. Around the hour it hits, I go, Mitch, how we doing, brother, He's not so great. We end up actually meeting up in Mitch's room. Will is not even there yet, and we get there and I go, Mitch, we need to talk about it, like you're getting drunk on the job when we have a whole lot of work to do today. How do you feel now? I will say it was a joke. I was kidding, that's what you wanted to hear, because I thought about going into the whole process again. But there's a vog that's going to come out where you guys will literally be able to see all of it. But essentially Will and I or I started. I put Mitch in an absolute blender about essentially the horrible horrible Bosses thing where the guy pours in the scotch at eleven am and makes him drink it. That's basically what I did to him. We go, we knock it out. He's Mitch's in a blender. So now he's drunk and he's got anxiety, a tough combination. Through the roof, I text Will, I said, hey, we missed to do six shots for one thousand dollars. When he when you get here, when you see him, give him shit about being drunk on the job. So I go, we go downstairs, you guys got down there before me for whatever reason. But I walk over there and he's just tearing into you, viscrating you. Where I'm watching my boy question life for a second, he's he's having a tough time.
Speaker 4: That bus ride over to uh the fan zone.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you were interview. The interview was the interview with Dana.
Speaker 6: It was I felt awkward. I was like, is this a joke at this point or is this real now?
Speaker 1: To be honest with you, I felt the same way at the way Will was going at him, because he did start raising his voice and kind of coming at you. But I have the text of it's like, lol, I was planning on doing that. Haha, I'm gonna get him good now. Shout out Will for being a method actor, really jumping into the role being a horrible boss.
Speaker 7: I was stressing out, like to the point where I asked each Jack, JP and Garrett, I'm like, yo, am I all right?
Speaker 1: I know they told us he was to the bathroom before the day. Upon They're like yo, Mitch's literally asked us if he's good.
Speaker 7: And they're like, yeah, bro, you're fine, like don't worry about it. And I'm like, oh, he's he's coming. I know Taylor's joking, but Will is like seems kind of pissed, which.
Speaker 1: I'm glad Will did that because I did come out. I instigated the thing, and then to come at you after that, it's like, obviously it's there's some joke there, but I'm sure you there's a piece of you. I was like, is he serious that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I guess he really trying to put me in the spin zone. Will coming in that hard, not even being a part of it, stealed the we'll call it a prank, sealed the prank for us, which I really I really enjoyed. So Mitchie's in a blender. And then that evening we go or not evening. That afternoon we go to UFC headquarters and do the podcast with Dana that Dana's has zero sleep, six am, five am, whenever he left the night before. He's ripped oning around. We get there, he's signing howlerhead whiskey, He's uh, he's you know, chat everybody up. He's on the phone. People are grabbing left and right, and it's like we're supposed to start at two thirty two thirty five. He has two forty hits and you get it, man. The guy's the guy's grinding through it. He's got he's got no sleep, ends up sitting down and I go, hey, how much time do you have? And he goes, just rip it, man, as long as you guys need. Once again talking to the character of Dana White, we end up having the interview you're about to listen to. We end up having an incredible conversation with this man, his mindset, the way he approaches it. The Theo vonn podcast where uh Peloton, he starts go rip it into Peloton. He's he touches on the bud light stuff that we all that we've all seen, they had the Dylan mulvanything right. Proud boys are up in arms about it, and he's like, this is a great partnership for us, and he starts to go into why it's an incredible partnership for us. So I think you guys are truly going to enjoy the interview that's here. Like, as you're sitting here anticipating this podcast, you're going to hear in about twenty thirty minutes. A great partner for us is Duke Cannon. Dud Duke can has been around for a while they've They're coming out with a little holiday collection as well. Dude, products that men actually like. Give the boys something they deserve, like a big ass lump of coal soap from Duke Cannon. Duke Cannon, Holiday gifts are made in the USA by humans, not else in the USA. American maid, let's support, our support our boys out here. These gifts aren't going to break the bank and are gonna make the perfect gift for your boys, your father in law, or that cousin you barely like. Dude, for the holiday season, they had the big ass lump of coal soap, the illegally cut pine soap, mal Santa's cough Serf soap, Rudolph's much deserved Nightcap soap, Oops, all the brandy homemade no uh eggnog so soap. Uh yeah, so good, good, good stuff. They got good stuff there, and it smells amazing. The biggest brick of soap is like three times bigger than your regular soap, and you put it in a little pouch. It's incredible. Oh literally. In this ad read it says, talk about some of the big ass bricks of soap names and sense, and then in parentheses not all of them. Well, guess what I go and beyond for.
Speaker 4: Me is because there's other sense they have.
Speaker 1: Right, all they have? That's right, dude, perfect Listen when if you are a Christmas guy, like we pretty much all are, if you getting the regular president is a difficult task, but getting the stocking stuffers is a pain in the asspro because you just got to what do you usually just go to Target, grab a couple of soaps, grab a couple of mouth washers, and throwd in there and say, hey, have a good time, have some Q tips on the boys, Like that's not a fun deal. But this right here perfect stocking stuff for type of mentality. And you're doing your boy favor. If he stinks he's got that bo you're doing him a big favor. Find their holiday soaps and gifts sets at Target, Walmart, or Dukecannon dot com. So we do the interview with Dana. It was great, It was fun. Just like I said, man, I I cannot tell you how much I love that.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: It's it's honestly weird how much I'm gonna talk about this podcast, But it needs to be said. After that, what do we do f that we went to the fan zone, We go to the fan zone. That's the thing, right with the lights. We we did all that and uh that night we get back. We grab a little dinner, boys, grab a little sushi, talk about playing a little bit we played. I think I did I win? Yeah, I want, yeah, I want a little bit, but not much.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 1: It was a smaller hands type of night, small hand step of night. But I had that little thirty piece of data toss me uh the night before, and Jack is truly putting on a clinic of how to win money and how to bet, when to stay, when to hit. He was he was Himothy Will was in there. It Will Will was not a big cards guy, but he was enjoying himself. Got a little too aggressive at the wrong time and and it went downhill. I think he was down five at one point. Now we got the boy right, don't don't get a twisted We got the boy right towards the end of the night, and so we're hanging him doing our thing. The nelte boys show up, Steve Will do it. Who you know, after you hear the story, you'll Steve and I have become great friends. At this point. I really enjoy him. I think Drewski was there. Yeah, yeah, Drewski popped up around eleven at eleven pm. Guys, just funny, man, it's just dudes. You really don't know. I think Bradley Martin was there. Who what's the girl's name that does the podcast with him? What is her name?
Speaker 4: Sarah?
Speaker 1: Okay, we don't like Sarah. No, okay, the way you said Sarah, I didn't know Sarah.
Speaker 4: I think I don't know her last name. They're just they're like jim Influencersky Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know brad is and yeah, he he loves the chat. He was doing the stream the night after the night I'm talking about right now, and he loves the chat. They do a good job of essentially being with the our fitness influencer and they have got a massive brand because of it. So you're around all these people that are neverably in the same game that we all are. It's a good networking experience, even if it's not the same kind of brand that we're doing. It's great to be around them and learn about the personalities. Dana walks in. We're having a good time. I'm wondering am I gonna go? Or is he gonna go? He starts and brother, it was hell. It was hell now when we were at you. When we went to the UFC headquarters, Dana, he kind of took me to side and say, hey man, you didn't have to stay all last night, but I appreciate you doing that, Like that's cool. That's a cool bro move of you. And so thank you, thank you, Just saying thank you. Dana goes down twice as much as he was the night before, and it isn't all out war. It is, you know, slowly but surely, the boys in the back they start trickling off. Drewskie out of here. You know. Everyone kind of starts to leave, and it's really just me Dana Hunter, who if you guys don't know who Hunter is. His story. We talk about history a little bit on the podcast with Dana. I fucking love that man, his boy Skip, his other boy Marty, and we're kind of watching our boy go to war. And we're up till eleven a m. The next day, we're up till eleven am. So I didn't get sleep the night before, eleven am the night the next day and he's down two. I'll just say the word number two and you can probably piece it together from there, he comes back from two down ten thousand dollars. He's literally one hand away from being up twenty thousand dollars. And this is right around seven am. He loses that one, he loses another one, and it just spirals to where it's ten thirty in the morning, eleven in the morning, and he's down five hundred thousand dollars and he's like, looks the deal. He goes, I have to go to a meeting. I have to go to UFC. Now go ahead and put a hold on this. I'll be back later to win it back. So he postpones the war to essentially go to his other wars that he has to go take care of. We grab breakfast, the boys, We go watch the little college football Michigan Yikes, which I'll probably talk about that little bit after we get into the weekend recap. After the weekend recap, and then I go upstairs around twelve to fifteen, twelve thirty, grab a forty five minute nap, and then we went and met with some people, went to that little club, met with some people about potential sponsor stuff. They were awesome, they were a great time. I'm not going to say the sponsor right now, because there's nothing set in stone. And but I will say it would be a phenomenal partnership, but it not. It would be incredible. Had a good time, Mitch might have fell in love.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't fall in love, but I had a good time. I think that.
Speaker 1: Sounds worse yet and fall in love yet. But I'll say this Spring's not too far away, right, Yeah, I love it. I love it, And well, you know what, we'll see what happens come super Bowl. When we get back in Las Vegas. I think it's the next time we'll be there. We go to that, then we go to the Drone show and the only thing I'm thinking about is sleep. The only thing at this point I'm thinking about a sleep. I was like, we've done We've We've done what we've had to do for Dura Cel. We did the vlog. The boys want to go to a magic show, and I'm just like, did I not say it? Like noon, I a the and then I can get some sleep ton I'm gonna get some sleep tonight and the boys all gonna go to Measure. I was like, hey, we I'll drop you guys off. Now I'm going back to the Red Rocks. I'm gonna get some sleep. I could feel the boys were a little bummed, were you guys not? Yeah, bummed about me not going.
Speaker 4: I knew you had you needed to sleep with for sure you didn't do, but which.
Speaker 1: I did not do? Fine, yeah, I but I might. I want to say my full intent was to go get sleep. Yeah, my full intent was to go get sleep. So I take the bus back to the Red Rocks and as I'm sitting there, I I, uh, I didn't say this part, but I got a little squirrely during Dana's second night fight with the with the tables, and I wanted to go play a little bit myself. That thirty that Dana helped me out with that's gone. I lost that that that and I got this yere and I was like, let me get the hell out of here. So I'm I'm now even and sometimes even's w I called my wife, She's like, oh man, you didn't win nothing. That's crazy. Usually you win. That's uh, that's wild. Then I kind of feeled to myself, Hey, maybe I should go just play a couple of hands, see if I can like win you know, five or ten, kind of move on. He come out a little net positive, but there's a piece of me that's like, wouldn't it be sick if I was able to win Dana his money back? And that is where the night of the most incredible gambling experience of my life started. I go to the I get to the Red Rocks. I go into the high Roller room. Who's sitting there Steve will do It, smoking a marblow red and drinking some pink Martini with a sugar salt with a sugar rim. And we're sitting there, he's playing a little bit, and I'm like, hey, you mind if I jump in. He's like, nah, yeah, go ahead, buddy, do which you want. And one of us says, wouldn't it be sick if we won Dana's money back? If we won him five hundred thousand dollars? And we get, you know, we get all excited. Maybe, hey, what if it does happen? What if it does happen? And so we both pull out ten thousand dollars. He pulls out from his credit line. I pull out for my credit line. We have ten thousand dollars to play with. We're playing one thousand dollar hands, a lot of money, but like, you know, very conservative, you're trying to win five hundred thousand dollars. There are a couple of shoes that ten thousand dollars is twenty five thousand dollars, and it's like, okay, well maybe I can take this other ten I'm gonna go pay off that credit line. So now I'm even I don't know, I don't owe the hotel anything. And so Steve and I are there. We nickel and dime slowly and slowly to the point where I'm up like seventy thousand, Steve's up forty five thousand, and it's like, okay, we're getting to a point here where we might actually be able to, you know, make a press to win the five hundred thousand. It's still it's still a dream. It's still like a non reality. It's truly impossible to do that. But we keep playing. And here's the cool thing. There was a point where I was doing well and Steve was not. Just how the cards were going. I give Steve five thousand dollars, I give Steve ten thousand dollars. Then there's a moment where I start going down. Steve Bink gives me five thousand dollars. We're truly playing this table as a team, and it's like vibes are high. He's he's hype, I'm high. Bradley sitting in the middle of talking to the chat getting chirped about eating ice cream, staying and he needs to eat a hot dog, but he doesn't eat the hot dok because he don't want to. It's chirped on by the whole entire world where it's a unique experience that we're all kind of in right now and we're figuring out a way for the greater good, not because of me, not because of Steve, but for Dana to win. This man five hundred thousand dollars. Now, I tell him. I was like, man, I got to get to sleep. I've got some sleepers. I have to be up at three thirty in the morning. I've got to get up at three thirty in the morning to catch his five am flight to get back to Nashville. Boys got kids, I got a wife. I want to go home, and I want to be a product member of our family while I get back. So I was like, we got to press a little bit. I lose a couple and then I put a twenty five thousand dollars handdown. I put two twenty five thousand dollars hands downs. Excuse me. One's a double nine and two, and then one is two eights, so I get so I obviously double that, and I split the two eights. So we're talking about one hundred thousand dollars right now on the table. Then I get a ten on the on one eight and I get a three. Well, those of you who played cards, you know you always double eleven, regardless of where you're at. I double. I want to double. Here's the problem is I have now bled out the entire amount of money that I have won to try to get Dana his money back, and I am now scared that I have to go reach into my own credit line and possibly come out negative from this experience. When the whole goal was, Hey, win a couple bucks, get out here turns into winning data money without thinking be without me even having the opportunity to say, all right, give me twenty five. Steve takes twenty five thousand dollars of his own ships. Steve will do it. Takes twenty five thousand dollars of his own ships, takes it and puts it right next to it to double. That's the kind of guy that that's the kind of guy he is. That's the kind of guy that's who we're fighting for. Is Dana dealer has a six flips over a five, flips over a two flips over a three. When number we have now eleven two is we're at fourteen. The next card a king bus. Steve's on a chair, jumps in the air. I catch him like a ballerina, and we are jumping up and down, so excited that now it has become a absolute reality that we can win. Dana has money back. I give Steve fifty. We are now sitting good. We start playing a little bit more. It gets to the eleven thirty range and I go, I pull Steve over. Mike Man, if we really want to do this, we've got two press and either lose it all or make this money for Dana. We played one hand where I had fifteen thousand fifteen thousand, and Steve had fifteen thousand and fifteen thousand, so sixty thousand dollars on the table.
Speaker 3: We'd lose.
Speaker 1: We win the next one, and we win the next one. Now we are right in that four fifty range, right around the four to fifty range where It's like, if we just win one more hand, think about where we came from here. We both took out twenty thousand dollars and paid that off, and now between Steve and I we are at four hundred and fifty thousand dollars with a chance to make Dani White his money back after going to war two nights in a row and being the position he was. So we put one more hand down fifteen fifteen, fifteen fifteen cards are dealt six sixteen fifteen, fourteen thirteen. Those are the cards that Steve and I have, the dealers showing six. The dealer puts down six more cards, six of them, and bust at twenty two. We lose our fucking mind because, like I just said, twenty thousand dollars in, we're now five hundred and ten thousand dollars up. We have truly lost our mind. And it was so incredibly insane. And I don't think I think if Steve and I go in there and play, we don't win. I think I think we don't win. I think we both end up busting out if we're playing for ourselves. Something about karma, something about energy, something about helping people, good people, even in categories where we all know Dana White doesn't need help. That was the reason why we won that money. So we're sitting there, we had the five hundred thousand. They have these little these blue chips that say twenty five thousand dollars. Those equal out to five hundred thousand dollars with ninety five hundred left over, and it's like, well, hey, what do we do with this. Let's put it on one more hand. We'll see and if we win it, we'll split it. And look at us. We're both walking away with around ten gram We get blackjack. We got blackjack boys. Hey, we got blackjack boys. That's the kind of night we were dealing with. Now, I don't understand where the enthusiasm is at because this is a hype story. We know the story, but how insane is that?
Speaker 4: It's insane? It's insane, Yes, insane.
Speaker 1: It should have never happened, never in a million years, could not be done again. So we FaceTime Dana. We're losing our minds. We've won it. We go hash out and I go to my room and try to sleep. I barely sleep, and Steve calls me and say, hey, Dana's gonna be here in a little bit. I think it'd be cool we were both here to give him the money. So I go. I was like, hey, I'll send a timer for when I have to leave for my flight. Call me when he's about ten minutes out. I'll do whatever he calls me. So like two thirty in the morning, so I get like two hours of sleep, hour and a half of sleep, and I cruised down there. Dana's ecstatic. Dana's you know Dana. We all know Dana doesn't need help with us for his finances, but there's been numerous occasions where Dana's helped me in the gambling space. He's helped Steve, And it was a very cool opportunity for us to help Dana out and just kind of do something for him that a lot of people wouldn't do and kind of show Dana like, here, you're our boy, and we're not just here for you cause you're Dana White and X Y and Z and now I feel like it was a big staple moment for all three of our relationships, and it was it was the fucking best man. It was just the camaraderie. It was work and for something that doesn't like not that you don't really have a whole lot to gain in in that specific space. It was so awesome to be a part of. And he was he was thrilled. Man, he was. He was. He's like, you know, calls me, He's like, we're a family now where this or that? Like like he was, he was so appreciative. And I just thought it was the coolest experience ever.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: I thought it was so damn cool. But yeah, that's that's how the weekend ended. I am so bummed. We'll probably cut this part out, but I'm bummed one of you guys weren't there to film it because it would have been sick.
Speaker 4: I know, well when you left, you said you're going to sleep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you guys came in the room. Yes, yes I saw what I was doing. Yeah, yes, I was cooking a little bit. When you saw me, I was cooking?
Speaker 3: Was I not?
Speaker 5: I was cheffing?
Speaker 1: But yeah, I would have been sick if you guys were there. I'll probably try to get that film from Steve and see if we can add that to the uh to the deal. We can't put him on YouTube, can't we brutal? Brutal? But yeah, that's the story. Boys, and it was. It was awesome, And I literally tweet out, you know, greatest gambling experience of my life with Steve will do it. Blah blah blah. Who comes to the body bag? I'm Michigan man, my boy Dana Dan Dave Portnoy is like, you know, reached into his cool gambling tweet guy simulator and pulls this one out, which is on a hilarious chirp. And when I saw at six pm the night after, I was like, oh, I don't even know what to say to this. Just a good body bag by him. But let's talk about body armor for a second.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: I love here. It is right here, It's in my hand. Look at that body armour. Bing Bang Boom Bust with the Boys is brought to you by body armour. From sports drinks to sport water, body armour keeps us hydrated all day long, whether we're talking washing or even playing sports. Body armor is our go to choice, real hydration, real ingredients, packed to the electrolytes, vitamins and nothing artificial. Body armour has great tasting flavors like strawberry, banana and blue raspberry. The best athletes in the world hydrated body armor like Ronald Ronald Acuna Junior, Christian McCaffrey, Taylor Lawan, Alex Morgan, and Will Compton and much more athletes and the latest athletes are joined the team. Joe Burrow. By the way, let's get a moment of sounds real quick for Joe Burrow. Heartbroken buddy, keep hydrating using body armor. Do I have to say anything else about Go to this website?
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Body Armor is available in stores nationwide. Head over to body Armor to the body Armor Store now on Amazon and get yours today. Body Armor Store on Amazon and get yours today. Dude, Joe Burrow tough sledding for the boy there. Man. I wonder if the Bengals are actually gonna get a massive fine. They're probably gonna get in big trouble, right.
Speaker 3: They said they can get in.
Speaker 7: I saw something and I think there's a little over exaggerating, but like how popular sports gambling is that like they could be in become like a lawsuit because the amount of money that's probably put on them. The Bengals didn't report anything about an injury, so like they could get in massive.
Speaker 1: Trouble, massive trouble. You saw Dave's when he put one hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: To sixty seven thousand to win a million and then loss.
Speaker 1: Sixty seven thousand to win a million. But that was for them to it was the futures bet to win the Super.
Speaker 4: Bowl Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: But I think he made a tweet the night of the Thursday night game, which is I still believe in the Bengals, and I think it was like one hundred and thirty thousand for Bengals money line maybe. And when Joe gets hurt, it's ten to seven in that game, like you're looking at probably the Bengals being able to pull that one off obviously is not going to be the score that it was before Joe got hurt. But it just sucks, man, And yeah, U tactically the wrong move for the Bengals not to say anything to essentially get a competitive edge over the Ravens, but man, that sucks and seeing him try to throw the ball on the sideline was just brutal. Seemed like it was a It was a tough weekend for all gamblers. Slips some picks. I think the best record we have right now is Chet Savage and the Mule are at five hundred five hundred. After that game, the Giants go off. The guys go off against the Commanders. All of a sudden, they can score points. We're talking about they score seventeen points a game, barely the twenty eighth in the league in scoring, and all of a sudden they want to put up a but Jillian against the Commanders. The Commanders can't put anything together. Sam Howell has three interceptions. That is wild, bro wild that they were able to do that, that is just crazy. But yeah, man, that is a it was a it was a wild week. He should we talk about the Titans?
Speaker 4: We can what do we do tank?
Speaker 1: I think so. I think that's the that's the answer.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean Houston lost, Houston beat the Cardinals.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're right. Yeah, I don't talk about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't want to talk about it. The AFC South seems like it's going to be controlled by the Houston Texans and the Jacksonville Jaguars. They played this week, so that'll be an interesting dynamic. I think the Texans are at five and four now, and then the Jaguars are seven and three correct, seven and four sixty four and seven three. So this is a big game between Jacksonville and Houston is s gonna ride at the top of that of the AFC South Colts five hundred. Just a weird squad. They're still in the fight. I don't I don't get it. Shout out Quentin Nelson. Love him to death. Hope he's all pro again. But damn bro that's yeah, three and seven, three and seven, And now sitting back not being a player and being a fan and being a fan of the Titans, obviously they're not going to tank that. They're not sitting there up in upper management going oh, let's tank, Let's try to go get this receiver. Let's just try to try to get this offensive lineman. But for the future of the franchise, it's probably better that they lose games. It's better they lose games and have more draft capital so they can go and get it. Because you know, we were talking about, you know how it's tough to protect Will Levis right now, and the offensive line was having a tough time yesterday. I know a couple of the boys who have been playing actually pretty good ball had a really tough time. And if you're like, all right, let's go out and get a tackle, we got to go get a tackle. Nick's been hurt, he had the shoulder, he's out for the season. We don't know what we're doing at left tackle. Well, you look at the free agent market next year. Who's going to be a free agent that's worth getting. Jonah Williams. Jonah Williams Now no, jordanh And I had him back and forth because I said something about in a podcast how the Bengals need a left tackle and he DM ME is like, I hope you're kidding. And I was like, we'll tell your girlfriend to stop texting me type stuff, as if the Bengals were their girlfriends, and I was I was kind of joking. But you know, he I think he's not even on the He's not on the Bengals anymore. Right, He's hurt, He's hurt. I saw another one, Dwayne Brown, Tyron Smith. Dwyn Brown's been in the league for so long, Tyron Smith, but both great players. For Tyron Smith for sure, a Hall of Famer, Daye Brown might also be a Hall of Famer as well. But you need to get guys in there that are like studs, and do you go draft because you also need to help a receiver and the defense hasn't hasn't been playing that great either, So it's just tough and looking at it with the critical eyes. Fucking hard.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: It's hard because you want I want the Titans to do well. I want them to crush it.
Speaker 5: But it's.
Speaker 1: What's the best thing for the Titans tanking, which they're not gonna do. If they're not gonna try and do at least they might still do it.
Speaker 6: But I am We're three and one at home. We have the Panthers next week or this week.
Speaker 1: You'll beat the Panthers.
Speaker 6: It seems like a pretty reasonable game to win. And then we just have a bunch of divisional games too, stacked in the last month of the game, I mean of the season, so.
Speaker 4: Who knows.
Speaker 1: Tough, Yeah, Panthers, you win that game that gets you farther and farther away. Offensive lineman or Marvin Harrison Junior?
Speaker 4: Who do you want offensive lineman?
Speaker 6: You saw in the last two weeks how many times will has been pressured. You don't need our rookie QB taking that many hits, feeling like the non confidence factor. Two. You want to have them a little bit of time to set up back in that pocket. We'll see obviously Marvin Harrison Junior will be a stud, but can't do anything if your quarterback can't get the ball out.
Speaker 1: Interesting take Rock Bowers. No, there's stiff, like if you're losing games the way you are right now, these are all options which you get these like franchise type of dudes. Martin Harris Junior, like, we got the we got the game this week, and that dude's scary good, scary good. It's a it's a lot, man, you know. I mean. Cardinals. I think they're down towards the bottom of the list right now. I think they're gonna do a whole lot better. You saw the way Kyler Murray was kind of dished it out. They end up losing to the Houston Texans, but I think they're gonna have a better They're gonna do better as the season goes, and I think they're gonna win win more games than they lose from here on out. Who else is the bottom of the pack. Bengals are kind of dead right now. I can see them just dropping a whole bunch of games now with Joe Burrow being out for the season torn ligament in the hand. That's tough. Panthers yep, they'll stay at the bottom. Giants the bipolar, most bipolar team in the league. After last week, Bears. Who the Bears play because they were they were in a fight, they end up losing. They played somebody last week, I forget who it was.
Speaker 3: Lions.
Speaker 1: That was a good game, and the Lions Dan Campbell, that's coach of the year right now in our heads, right, gotta be coach of the year. And he's in an absolute slugfest with the Bears now division rival. Who knows how much that plays a factor. If the Boys are sleepwalking a little bit, I don't know. Patriots, they're gonna stay towards the bottom of the list. So now you're looking at that, you know you want you for sure want to be in the top ten. You're gonna be in the top ten, brother, if it keeps going the way it is. But it's hard because the Bucks they're gonna win games. Commanders, they're weird, but they're gonna win games. The Jets, I don't know what the fuck the Jets are doing right now. They got quarterback issues up the ass. They benched Zack Wilson yesterday. They bring in was it Boyd Boyle bring him boil. He didn't do a whole lot better either, right, Zach Wilson is being Zach Wilson. O. They just announced it. Yeah, and it's like, now, this Cinderella story of Aaron Rodgers coming back after a torn achilles in December, it's like, don't don't you gotta win unless you win this week against the Dolphins and puts you in a position fight for something like what are we coming back for? Other than how insane of a story that would be. But I think it's even better if we just see him come back and practice on the football field. And as a Jets fan, you sit there, You're like, man, I can't wait for next year, because that's where you get when he gets towards the bottom of this list. I've been three and thirteen, I've been to and fourteen. I haven't been there as a fan watching, But as a player, you want to win every game. The boys are gonna do everything he can to win every single game. But for the greater good, you got guys that are gonna start getting older. Jeffrey Simmons is the study's gonna start getting older. What happens with Derek Henry the end this year? He's a free agent. Is he stay Probably not. He's probably not a Titan next year. You know, you see them and not using him as much. I think he ran the ball thirteen times for thirty eight yards. Couldn't get into that fourth or fifth step you have in troubles on the offensive line. Treylan Burks has been hurt. DeAndre Hopkins has a big game a few weeks ago, and DeAndre Hopkins is a study. He'll continue to be a stud. I hope he's on the team next year. But you know, you got to get Levis protection to get the ball to Hopkins. But you don't want just the one guy being Hopkins because Treylan Burks the last two years has shown that he's got to stay healthy. It's a it's a tough world. We're living in a Titan fans, which we essentially have to uh instill our trust and ran and hope to God. We use the phrase cook goes up and coats up, cooks up a nice five star meal during the off season is a wild deal out here, bro, It's a wild deal. Let's hit the twisted question and then let's jump into some college football, specifically just Michigan. Are we really twist the question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we can do mine. Mind might be a quick one.
Speaker 1: But all right, twisting question is brought to you. Go ahead, bum.
Speaker 5: Is the.
Speaker 4: We don't have.
Speaker 1: Break take cool?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Twist question is brought to you by Twist the Tea, the smoothest hard, hard iced tea out there for perfect parties, tailgaming, holiday seasons right around the corner. Do you wake up in the morning, you're off work, snows on the ground, Why not grab a twisted tea and get spicy early dude college game days, keep it twisted with twisted tea. Grab a refreshing twisted tea today. Go ahead, and Mitch, Now, we had a little trouble last week. Did you reach out to the internet or did you?
Speaker 7: Is this you Jack reached out to the internet for me, but I also thought of one or found one.
Speaker 3: But I would like if Jack pulled.
Speaker 5: Up the tweets as well.
Speaker 4: The internet man.
Speaker 7: All right, so the one I found or thought of or whatever? Would you rather? Would you rather be able to see ghosts but not interact with them, or be able to interact and talk with them but you can't really you can't see him.
Speaker 1: I think that's an easy answer. I'd rather be able to interact with them and not see them, because if you're just seeing ghost and you can't interact with them, that's just more scary than anything else, like what are they up to, what's the what's their motive? Why are you over here? Kind of just poisedly drag your little gowned across the floor as I'm trying to go to bed tonight, you know, with conversation. Yeah, it's a little nerve wracking that you can't see him, But at the same time I'm able to, Hey, what are we up to? Brother? We come in peace or we guys got a bit of an issue here. Don't even grab the holy water in the cross and start doing an extracism or what. So for me, that's that's an easy boy right there. That's simple about you, Jackie.
Speaker 6: What you're doing, was it talk to ghosts and not see him or see ghost and I talk to him essentially?
Speaker 4: What was your answer?
Speaker 1: I would rather not see them and be able to interact with them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, right, because if you can see them and not interact, there's kind of like a weird creepy factor there.
Speaker 4: If you can just talk to him.
Speaker 6: I bet majority of ghosts are pretty good people, spirits, you'd like to think so, yeah, I mean, you know, there's always bad seeds, but I do think that. Yeah, I'd rather I'd rather get some knowledge instead of just like imagine if you just saw a ghost but you can't interact with it, communicate and just like sitting in there and it's like that to me.
Speaker 4: Is off putting.
Speaker 6: I'd rather have someone hearing someone talk and not seeing them seems like an easy answer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, was there anything that grabbed your eye from the internet?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Give me, I got time. This is what I have to do today, Mitch. What how do you feel like getting drunk on the job?
Speaker 7: Not very good about it. I mean I'm still sort of like wondering if Will and I are okay?
Speaker 1: No, you and Will are fine. Don't worry about that at all. It would be a ridiculous thing because at the end of the day you still wit to Did.
Speaker 4: You draw that? That might be a good one.
Speaker 6: What's up if you if you could transform into an animal, would you rather be a pet like if amesticated animal or a wild animal? And that comes from Hayden Understore ClOH eighty two on Twitter.
Speaker 1: I would rather be a wild animal. I think be in domesticated animal. If I'm a predator, I'm a wolf or a polar bear top of the food chain type stuff, or just a bear. In general. There's the issue of scavenging for your own food and making sure you have to stay alive, and it's.
Speaker 4: And think about disease. Like you there's no vets out in the wild.
Speaker 6: If you're domesticated dog or something, you're getting fed, you know, two square meals a day. You're sleeping whenever you want. If you get sick, you're going to the doctor immediately.
Speaker 1: Right That's what the good owner did?
Speaker 4: You make a dog in your house?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I would not want to be there right now because I'm war with my dog. No. I I think about what if you get a bad dog owner? How much animal abuse? What do we hear about on the daily, So you're a good dog owner. I unfortunately am a good dog owner, even though I'm having a hard time with my animals right now. So they're getting loved, they're getting affection, they're getting their resources they need when they're needed. But man, I think about, like, not all people are good and I don't get to choose that. So if you're put in that position like you just got to be a dog getting beat up on or getting neglected or whatever. And that's tough for me out in the wild. Your boy's making his own rules. I'm out there. I'm able to, you know, rely on myself and myself alone. And if I would be able to be a part of a cool wolf pack rip around, I ain't gotta be the alpha wolf. I may hang out for a little bit. Let me chill with the boys. I'm gonna hang out. You want to listen to me, I'll help you hunt. I'm a great role player in that situation. I'm a social guy. So probably some sort of social pack animal. You gotta be a predator, yeah, or it could be sick. Orca would be sick. That might be the most perfect one to pick.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's literally the biggest apex predator in the ocean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, except for the megal of don you just don't see him. Yeah, but I think Orca is great. You're smart, you are great at hunting. You're rolling with a pod the whole time. That's a great pick. I'm taking Orca. Good pick, great pick. What are you going to be? Are you staying with domesticated.
Speaker 4: No, probably wild animal?
Speaker 1: Yeah right, yeah, there we go.
Speaker 4: But yeah, orc it too.
Speaker 6: I mean i'm my Twitter followers, now, I'm work a gang. I run deep in the work the world.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, brother, I might go domesticated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even after all that, Yeah.
Speaker 3: It might just be like a golden retriever or something. Just be the goodest boy.
Speaker 6: You'd be like so many stipulations. It's like, do you have a good home for you're domesticated? Are you a dog or a cat? Or are you like simple as like a beta fish just sitting on someone's shelf.
Speaker 3: Right, well, you get to pick no.
Speaker 4: I mean this is a hypothetical question, so we make the rules.
Speaker 1: We're making the rules out here. Who who had that question? That was Hayden Cloe shout out Hayden Kloe, Hayden underscore Cloe eighty two. Good for you, brother, good pick good pick. Appreciate you guys interacting with the boys on the social medias. But yeah, dude, yeah for sure, wild animal for sure. I just you just that way. Even if you're in a tough position as a wild animal, you can kind of figure your own way out of it. As a domesticated animal, you're at the mercy of how good your onerous and that is. That is tough. It's almost as tough as having symptoms of add and if you do, if you lack focus and no productivity, your brain is constantly wandering. If you need to check out proper Wild Clean all Day Energy Shot proper Wild user organic caffeine stacked with elphenine, which is critically clinically shown to boost your energy, focus in productivity without the jitters or the crash. No presiderves, no artificial sweeteners, no horrible chemicals, just natural tasting energy shot with clean ingredients that work. Go to Properwild dot com. Slash barstool Properwild dot com slash barstool not busting. I was gonna say bust them, but it's actually slash barstool. To try proper Wild, to try proper While for thirty percent off, To try proper While for thirty percent off. You're listening to the audio. I was trying to figure out how to pick this thing up. I might take one of these. Actually, because you guys heard about my weekend. That was an awesome time. That was a good time, a riperrrn time. Speaking of riperrn times, this weekend, I will be traveling to ann Arbor, Michigan. I'll be bringing Mitch Carsley the booze bag himself. We will be headed out to ann Arbor. He is a We know about Mitch, we know the kind of front Runner fan he is, so probably wearing Michigan gear when we're there, at least he should absolutely be. We've been granted with sideline passes. Shout out Dave, Dave abloff Man. They are going through a whirlwind of issues up there with the allegations all that stuff. They're running around trying to figure it out, and I know Dave is super busy trying to clear the name of the University of Michigan because they've done nothing wrong with their just allegations. So shout out Dave for that. Man. We're gonna go check out the game, do a little bit of a loog last minute trip too, because I will. I asked you about what a month ago, if it was a possibility.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I told you that. I said I was gonna be in town for Thanksgiving. So we were gonna go last year, but something last minute. It was way too last minute to kind of figure it out.
Speaker 1: But this year, yeah, we did College Game Day and that was that was very cool. We also got the College Football Show, Barsol's College Football Show's gona be out there. Text a day of the minute, this out there, Like, Hey, I want to be a part of that. He hit me back, said, we'll find a place for you. So I'm fired up on that. That's gonna be awesome. Big EV's gonna be out there. We have ourselves a nice little bet about that game. If he wins, if if Ohio State wins, he's able to do some bullshit like I think it's like do his fantasy draft at my pool. It's like, all right, Bud, you could actually just came and did that. But if that's what you want to do. And at Michigan wins, he's got to put on I'm gonna make it. I'm gonna give a tail law on jersey. He's got to got to put that thing on. And then seeing the victors in it, which I'm gonna love him squeeze into that tight little jersey is just gonna make my heart sing, gonna absolutely sing. So that game though, man, it's it's scary, it's scary, but I have full confidence the University Mission's gonna be able to pull that thing off. Those guys are dialed and JJ. The last couple of weeks not the best showing that Penn State obviously, I mean he was actually only seven for eight with like sixty four yards. Is actually not a bad showing it off for the amount of times he threw the ball. But this past week against Maryland one eight right through his first pick since he did against Bowling green Gate gives him four picks on the year. But here's what I'll say about that is Maryland was the trappist the trap games. If you go back to August when we're reviewing all these games in the season, what did I say, I say, Mission's going twelve to zero. The scariest game on the schedule is Maryland. He's gonna beat Penn State the way they beat Penn State. Essentially, then you can go to Maryland or they yeah, they went to Maryland, and then you're you're gonna be sleepwalking. Everyone's talking about the game already. College game. He releases a week early when I think they usually released week up that they're going to this X, Y and Z spot. They said, Hey, we're going We're going to an arbor for the game of two teams that are eleven and zero buying for a playoff spot and a Bay ten champion Beay ten East contender. So all eyes were already on the game. They squeak it out. Who cares like, throw that one to the win, throw the stats the wind on that one. We're in ann Arbor. We have Ryan Day's number. I like Ryan Day. I do. I'm getting to meet him in the spring tour in Columbus. I enjoyed being around him. He's a good guy. This week though, fuck Ryan Day, but fuck Columbus, Ohio. And the weird thing is, I know I go off every year Michigan State plays Michigan or Michigan plays Michigan State, and I say, oh, fuck you guys, blah blah blah, and they bring up you. I was one and three and they get a forty three rushing yards. I don't like Michigan State. I think the a's a shitty school. I think it's a shitty program. I don't like them. They're disrespectful. William Golsen punched me in the face one time. That's never sat well with me since then. I just do not like them. There's a level of respect that I do have for a Hoa state. Am I gonna boast and kind of build it up a little bit more? Yeah, because we're playing the game of social media. Baby, I'm gonna talk about it. But if you listen to this show, if you're a Tier one, you've stuck with us in this hour before the Day of White podcast, you know, listen. I respect Oho State, I do, but fuck Oha State. Do we have anything else? Oh? And also we got to talk about Nebraska Iowa. Nebraska five and six right now, five and six. When Will said nine and four season I said six and six. I sat here in August it said six and six. Now they've dropped three in a row, four in a row, and they were up fourteen zero vers Wisconsin. Everything was looking good. Young Perty was out there slinging it around, and it just didn't go their way. Now they gotta go play an Iowa team who's already clinched the Big ten West. It's tough, bro, It's so tough for me to sit here and tell these people that Nebraska's gonna win this game. But I am. I'm gonna sit here and tell you we need this for so many reasons. One will's wellbeing Nebraska whether they win or lose. They're already training in the right direction because they won one more game than it did last year. But we need to save Matt Rule because Matt Rule is becoming the quote guy, the guy that just says the quotes and it sounds super awesome and it makes the big headlines, but they're not winning games. We need a couple of dubs out of Matt Rule. We need to get into a bowl game because if we get into a ball game, you get that monkey off your back of being like, you know, looked at us a super shitty program, and now you're able to say, hey, we've made a We've officially made a ball game. We're training the right direction, and watch out for us in two three years. That's what we need for Nebraska. And I like Matt Ruhle. I think, you know, maybe he was colluding with ruggers in Ohio State trying to steal Michigan signs. But you know that'll all come out. That's I'll steal allegations. So I think it's gonna go. Uh. I hope it goes Nebraska's way. I really do, because we look out for the boy and his well being. I think all if it all works out, we might be head of the Big Ten championship as well. The week after that win, Michigan wins. Yeah, boys, we need to uh a couple more things, a couple more things. I'm gonna get you out of here real quick. Happy Thanksgiving. Have a hell of a Thanksgiving. It's a great time. The day after Thanksgiving, we're jumping into Christmas. My family's already just completely disobeyed me and jumped into that. Uh. Yeah, let's see what we're thankful for. I'm thankful for Jack taking that elf. Someone spend sixty thousand dollars to take him down. That's what I'm thankful for right now. Go ahead, Mitch.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, actually something legit, but if you were going to no, no.
Speaker 1: No, I'll say something else after.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Mitch, I'll get real.
Speaker 7: I'm thankful for obviously this being our job, like just being able to come here and kind of escape like the like what's going on in your personal life, because the last six months my personal life has been a bit of in shambles, So being able to come here and kind of forget what's going on and just kind of hang with the boys and shoot the ship and do the stuff that we do and travel everywhere like you can't. You're not gonna be able to do this at any other job. So I'm super super thankful for that. And also just like another friends and family, like being heavy, relying on the friends and everybody's like by my side these This year just been a rough year for the kid, but like in just the family, you know, you can just pick up the phone, call them whenever, just say what's up, checking in on you, just kind of stuff like that. So thank for you guys, and you you like the bust and boys themselves, and also the friends and family.
Speaker 3: So happy Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Here's what I'll say about that, man, I have seen the last helpless as two years be here now became September Sotember twenty twenty two. Here's what I say about you is when you came in, we already had a really good core group of guys that all had a great relationship. And watching you take the time to integrate into this group and not just kind of bull dozing your way in and you know whatever, which is not your personality. You've done an amazing job of navigating a new workspace and becoming a critical part of this team. And we do appreciate you obviously you can always lean on the boys. We love you to death. And so I'm I'm super grateful for what you're grateful for, because this is what it's all about, brother, keeping the locker room alive, Jackie.
Speaker 6: I'm thankful for the obvious suff friends, family, family, specifically my younger brother from Hawaii. He came back last week and we got to surprise my mom for her birthday, which is really special. Sho had no idea. So he's in town. My older sister who lives in Tampa with my brother in law, and my niece are coming in town this week so and it's her first birthday. We're having a birthday party this Saturday. So really so really excited to be around them. And then I'm most thankful for ugly Christmas sweaters.
Speaker 1: Oh very nice Pa.
Speaker 4: In the barstools store.
Speaker 6: And also help the boys in the back pay for Christmas gifts because we get a little extra added bonus if you know, if it goes well.
Speaker 1: So Christmas sweater, what a beautiful Yeah.
Speaker 6: Just thankful for life to be able to get up every day and breathe and walk nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'll tell you what, Jack, You've showed a lot of growth, not just in the last how long ever long I've known you, Bet, specifically these last six months you've been you've been crushing it. The emotions, the consistency of your emotions, I will say, has been so much better.
Speaker 4: Thanks man.
Speaker 1: It has been an awesome thing to see. From a I guess a a churity standpoint, You've really you've grown in a big way.
Speaker 6: Day by day Because they're they're slip ups, brick by brick. Just remember that anyone listening, which I'm sure there's six and a half people still listening right now who haven't just.
Speaker 4: Skipped over to go other date interview.
Speaker 6: But day by day you're gonna have good days, you gonna have bad days, you know, two steps forward, one step back.
Speaker 4: Live by that it works.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Christmas sweaters though, by.
Speaker 1: Them, by them, I love it. Thankfulness, thankfulness. First thing I'm thankful for is uh my family. Obviously getting this last year since February when I was essentially cut by the Titans and having this transition of life. I have seen the growth in the relationships I have with Taylor and I have always had a phenomenlationship, but my kids and I could tell with football there was a relate. There was a little a piece of our relationship that was lacking, not in like a you know, not not being around type of dad, but just not as president as I should be. And so for me to be able to, like, I guess see them warm up to me in a place where I can feel good about being the present father that I thought I was and really realizing how I am now even if all the traveling were doing. It's that That's probably what I'm number one most grateful for by far. Those kids are do to the best. They are the are the best, and I'm doing my best not to get emotional about it because we do need to transition to this podcast, but it is there's nothing like being a dad, and there's nothing like like I went and drop my kids off today at school and we're a little late. We were a little late today someone forgot to brush their teeth and not going to say who it was, and we took an extra five minutes and we end up being in commntally to school. But as I was leaving, my youngest daughter, who was born when I had my first acl and kind of took the brunt of you know, my lack of presence, turns around halfway and runs over to me and hugs me, and to me, I'm like, dude, it's just so great to see the intentional steps paying off with the relationship, because that is the most important thing. Jordan Peters talks about it all the time. That's the most important relationship you can have is with your kids. So I'm super grateful for that. We're gonna get you into this podcast real quick but quick announcement. Bet the Bus and Slip Some Picks. Yes, we'll be coming out on Wednesday. Where so tomorrow we're gonna film will and I are both gonna be on Bet the Bus payoff Willie Louis locks both on Bet the Bus, and we're gonna have uh, we're gonna film Slips and Picks. Slips and Picks usually comes out on Thursday. People say, I see the comments all the time. Hey, great show, we love the show. It's an amazing show. Let's get some numbers to reflect that a little bit. Let's get the numbers to reflect that because it's an overwhelmingly positive comment section. But we need to get that thing up because the boys we're actually winning some money, which is wild. First year of betting and this has been awesome. And so right after that, so Wednesday bet the bus slip and picks. Let's talk about sport clips for a second. Your hair made grow fast, but after going to sport clip haircuts, you'll wish they grew even faster. That's because sport clips has the best seats in the hair and that may or may not be because they happen to be right in front of TVs playing sports all day every day. We know, watching sports while getting a haircut sure beats watching your reflection get a haircut, which is why sport clips every day is clippers and curveballs, high tops and hail Mary's and even waves and wickets. If you're into that kind of thing. As sport clips, you can check in with the pros and men's hair and totally check out with pure uninterrupted relaxation. So yeah, come wash an endless stream of sports on TV while getting an awesome haircut. Sport Clips, It's a game changer. With that being said, please enjoy this Dana White podcast.
Speaker 5: I gotta be in a meeting at Red Rock.
Speaker 2: He Yeah, speaking of you guys been on a terror with the gambling.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, we're gonna roll, We're gonna go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's on a terror. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: After last night, that was the biggest comeback I've seen in gambling history. That was unbelievable. It was You're You're the sinse of black jack. You're the Sinsey.
Speaker 5: I've been doing it for a long time, and I've had many nights like last night and even deeper. I've had some fucking wars man, and uh yeah, last night was fun. And thanks for thanks for riding it out with me.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, absolutely, because I knew essentially, you're like, you're coming just to gamble with me. And then like eight o'clock hits and you call me, hey, my tooth is broken. I'm thinking, hey, you don't have the time. It's all good.
Speaker 5: I'm doing fucking Friday yesterday, and I fucking break my tooth in the back, and uh, I got this this great dentist in town here, Steve Wilson. If you ever need a dentist there in town. So I fly to his place. He fucking opens his place for me, gets in there and whips my tooth back together and then uh, I come and meet you, and we started going at it.
Speaker 1: That was wild. Do you want to do? You want to talk about numbers and what your situation was, Tell me whatever you want. So this is this is what I saw, and I know we talked about it a little bit. But Dana rule, and you can you can correct me at any point. Is you play, you max out the hands, you win two hands, and you get the fuck out of there. Yep, no fans or butts about it. That is the rule.
Speaker 5: That's what you do.
Speaker 1: So we come in knowing your number, knowing your number, You're fighting til you get to that number, and then leaving we get my number. You go quickly, you get your number, and then we're sitting there kind of just chatting, hanging out.
Speaker 5: I didn't really have a number last night. I so I've been gone. I went out of town for a little while, and I haven't played in a minute. So I was excited to get together with him and play fucking round. We get into a battle with his He didn't know that I was playing for him when I was playing, So I'm in this big battle too. Eighty down to eighty, come all the way back and I went his thirty and I handed it to him. He's like, oh what, No, I said, no, I was playing for you. That's you, buddy. You got it so pomp. So I had h I started goof around a little bit. I win. I'm up like eighty ninety one hundred in that ballpark, and uh, I said, I'm going in again. He's like, he looks at me, he goes, you're breaking your rule. I go, I'm breaking all the rules tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did it happen fast than ninety hundred? Happened like fast, and you're just kind of like, all right, I need.
Speaker 5: Nothing really fast. Last night was kind of it was it was battleish. I should have read all the fucking signs that said the gambling gods are telling you to get the fuck out of here right now. I didn't listen. I had my conscience over here on my left side saying, hey, you're breaking the rules. Go in, and it just fucking you know. We would go, we'd get a little deep and I get right there and almost be out. I mean at one point we're like one hand away and we were out. And and it was like I couldn't win a double down last night to save my fucking life. And if I got a twenty, it meant I was gonna lose. I lost every fucking twenty I got last night. Think about that, losing twenty. When you get a twenty, you're supposed to be excited. When I got twenty, I got to a point home where I said, I'm gonna lose his hand.
Speaker 1: Right, and then Navy showing like a four and then like six cards later twenty one, the.
Speaker 2: First time doing it around Dana two like watching it happen. That was kind of the theme of the night as well. He's bow, oh, you're gonna fuck and beat me anyway, even though I got nineteen or twenty.
Speaker 1: That's just how it works watch Boys. And then he ends up losing. He gets off because the funny thing is too mister positive when he walks in, keep the high energy, keep good, and then get down a couple that like this motherfucker right here, go ahead and flip it over. Yeah, yeah, there was one guy the last night. Tom.
Speaker 5: You can you can literally say exactly what they're gonna do when the cards turn this way. You know what's gonna happen. Literally everything that I would say would happen if I had a fourteen I'd get to ten. If I had an eleven, I'd get the four for a double down, you know what I mean, Just yeah, clockwork.
Speaker 1: It was a It was a wild deal to the point too, where we're pushing seven figures at one point and down, up, down, and a buffet comes in, like they literally like rolled in all all the little butler's roll in with all the food and he takes a nice little he takes a break, eats his food, and he's like, I gotta get out of here pretty soon. I can't do the late night because nothing reason. You know what I mean, This a refel refeel day. Because when I was back here in August for Power Slap, I was on. I mean, I think I won seven eight times in a row, and to the point where it's getting numb that I was like, I don't think if you're with me, I don't think I can lose. And then then there's guys, there are the night different circumstances, and I end up losing a whole bunch of money, and the fact that you've taken it personal where you're like we're sitting there, he's down. You know, we'll say five hundred. I have no idea what the number is. He looks at me, he goes, how about you down We kind of talk about it a little bit, and he goes, we're going to make back all that money. No problem. You're in the middle of a war right now, you're talking about the next war we got to go go through. It's wild. But the way this all started was us meeting at the super Bowl and then you're like, hey, you guys should come out to Power Slap and the explosion that has happened with Power Slap, Like, how does did you expect that to go the way it has. You knew is obviously going to be successful, but it's gone to a crazy degree.
Speaker 5: At this point, I looked at it, you know, and I was like, holy fuck, this whole thing doesn't make sense. How is this pulling these kind of numbers? And then you start to think, well, what if I did it, because I know I'm going to do it better than anybody else can do it, what would that mean? And then and then here we are ten months later, and this thing is a fucking monster. Man, It's just an absolute monster. And we sit here every day and we look at the numbers when we when we when we do an event, whether it was one, two, three, four or five. And the stuff that goes gets posted socially. It's just we watch it every day. So it was two days ago. Aj, you know, our little social media queen that runs all the social media for us. She's hit me up and she says, uh, yeah, the Shena post is at one hundred and five million right now and this was how many weeks ago? Huh three weeks ago it's at one hundred and five million. In three weeks the Shena slap right and we're talking, she goes it just went to one hundred and six while we're on the phone. So then that night we had a power Slap meeting. It was at one hundred and ten we when we had the meeting that night about Powerslap. So every fucking day the thing goes up millions millions of years.
Speaker 2: Is that where a lot of the money and stuff is made is through more social so than the viewing live on Rumble and stuff like that, because I think a lot of people have like a idea that it's like, oh, how.
Speaker 1: Can it be successful?
Speaker 2: It's like this isn't that great of this and that, But obviously through social media because.
Speaker 5: You have no idea what you're doing, and you have no idea what you're fucking talking about. All these all you people that are fucking talking shitn't especially the media. I love the me. If the media tells you you've got something that that's gonna fail, it's definitely gonna fucking win. The media the dumbest know nothing, do nothing, never fucking build nothing motherfuckers on planet Earth. So when they say it isn't gonna work, you got a fucking home run, man, You know what I mean, Jump in and grind the media these guys. Think about who these people are. When you really think about the media, who are they, Where did they come from? Why does their opinion matter? What have they ever done, what if they ever created? What have they ever built? Who's ever depended on a paycheck from the media? Nobody. They are a bunch of fucking zeros that sit around and write stories about people who are actually doing shit. It's fucking fascinating.
Speaker 1: Think about it.
Speaker 5: It's not a fascinating concept. People who have never done a fucking thing in their life ever sit around and write about people.
Speaker 1: Who are What got you to that?
Speaker 5: Who gives a flying fuck what any of those zeros have to say about anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm right, absolutely fascinating.
Speaker 5: So anyway, so no, we we we make money off just like any other sports property. We make money off our television rights, we make money off sponsorship, we make money off video games, licensing, all that stuff. I am leaving here when we're done, and I'm striving straight to for Tita enter Rises and we're doing a huge fucking story about Power Slap. But that's bj It is the biggest, baddest sports fucking story of the year that nobody fucking knows.
Speaker 2: I know that'll that'll be awesome to read about too. It's like, from the business standpoint, what's been like, Uh, I guess the most exciting thing on making on making that business work with power Slape because you FC and you know, all these other entertainment businesses, you can kind of just see the success based on what the public opinion is on it, right, Like you've got great power like pay per view fights and everything else. Like, what's been challenging or what's been fun about building the business of Power Slap since you've acquired it?
Speaker 5: All the things that I love. The negativity, Yeah, you know when people come out and say this thing sucks, this can't be done, you can't do it. That is the ship that gets me out of bed every day. And I love every fucking minute of it. And then the end result in shoving it right up everybody's ass. I fucking love every minute of it. Man. It's the best and the only people I'm really talking to about this thing. There's some guys out there that that we consider friendlies and we do whatever. But the Sports Business Journal, it's like in the sports world, they are the you know, it's it's what everybody in the industry reads. It's what all the sponsors read and everybody else. Monster. The other thing that's incredible about this product is when we like even the ads, you know, our sponsors, when we post something that sponsor driven something, you know, UFC stuff does like one point seven million views. Power Slap does fifteen or sixteen million views. It's like, so right now this year year to date, on TikTok, we're number one through seven, Yeah, one through seven, power Slap. On Instagram we're number one, NBA's two and three. Power Slap is number four, five and six. NBA is like seven and eight, and put to put it into perspective. The NBA is eighty million followers, NFL is thirty million followers. Just hit two million. We just hit two million followers. So we've done all this under two million followers.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I don't think people understand like how big of a player. Just the social media platforms are, right because you're talking about all the views and everything else, and you get, you know, the money that's being paid and the platform that you're given on like TikTok and everything else. It's like, that is where money is, is where everybody's attention is, and that's where you've done a great job like capitalizing with the business.
Speaker 5: That's not even getting into the fact that we're doing four hundred and fifty million views in India, ninety million in Russia, and the list just goes on and on as I break it into all the different countries. So it's like when you talk about you know, people like, well, how do you monetize how that's what we do. That's what we do. That's that's that's my specialties. You take these you know how many times I've been offered people will call me up and say, hey, would you like to invest in this baseball team? Hey, would you like to invest in uh, you know this, We were kick we're looking at an NBA team one time, me and the Fatida brothers, And the answer is no, I don't want anything to do with that shit.
Speaker 3: You know what I like?
Speaker 5: I like taking fringe sports that people think can't be built and think can't be and monetizing those and building them up into you know, the UFC. It's easy for everybody to look back now and go, oh, the UFC. Yeah, fucking yeah, if you got into the UFC. When we got into the UFC, it was power slab. It was looked at right, like fucking power slab. It was actually worse because it was actually illegal in some fucking states. It was actually illegal to do. This is how bad it was with the UFC. At that time, you as a grown adult, didn't have the option to buy it on pay per view. Porn was on pay per view. The UFC was not allowed on pay per view. That's how fucking bad it was. So to look at the UFC now and go, oh, you have, of course two million dollars for the UFC. Shut the fuck up. You guys have no idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: This thing was just hoping.
Speaker 2: You know, at some point you fail and then when they got a little moment to try and grab it and capitalize on it, right about it and everything else, it's like that's the shot everybody tries to take.
Speaker 5: Well, it gets to a point with me where it's just like, how many more fucking times are you gonna doubt me? And what what what I'm capable of doing? You know, we're doing the same thing right now with throw one. We don't throw one. I've told you guys a million times, you're this. We own ridiculousness, Nitro Circus, SLS Skate League, Travis Pastrano's nitral Cross and uh we we bought that company like a little over a year ago and they're based in California. I'm building offices over here right now. We're building them out. These guys will be here in the next couple of months, and I'll be involved in that. I'm already involved in the daily, but we'll be really involved in that in the daily when we when we get it over here, get it out of California and get it here in Vegas and our literally my office connects to their offices. So we're gonna that's gonna be a really fun project over the next couple of years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I've shown them a bunch of interests. I grew up on nitro, circus, supercross, all that stuff. That was like the first love of mine before I got into organized sports and all. But you talk about the mindset and how your essential hate for mainstream media, When did you learn about the ins and outs because obviously, like this has been you've been in the business forever of these these fringe sports and making them what they are today. How did you kind of adapt to the world with Internet and all that, Like, how did how did your mindset change as you kept going?
Speaker 5: Well, I love the Internet, I'm all about I love that we can talk directly to our fans with no middlemen. Nothing worse than than trying to, you know, do what you do and going through a middleman. And you know, everything that I really do right now is direct consumer I go directly to our consumers and talk to the people that want to listen. And realistically, when you look at it right now, the two most hated people on the planet right now are the media and politicians. Right Yeah, nobody trusts them, nobody likes them. They know that most of them are lying and there's never been a better time for social media then now. And like I said, in every way, shape and form and every business that we own, I talked directly to our consumers. That's it.
Speaker 1: When you you brought up politicians and you're on the you're on uh this past weekend recently with Theovon and he brought up like an RFK interview I believe it was, and then uh Peloton reached out and said, hey, you can't have him on there. And you you essentially went on a rant like you did with us about hating the mainstream media, how you can't tell people what to do. You're telling me about that process last night with the Pelotons and all these other bike companies. Like, when did you learn that you had the power to essentially take away from people saying what you can and can't do in your business?
Speaker 5: COVID? Yeah, I mean I knew it before then, but where really you know, never well, you know, we went through the whole UFC thing first, Yeah, I mean people, you know, the mainstream media is shitting all over the UFC and how it should be banned and this shouldn't exist and blah blah, blah blah blah. Then then here comes COVID. You got the you know, fucking goofy New York Times and all these other fucking clowns, uh, you know, coming out talking shit blasting me every day. They don't matter. They don't matter, and they don't have the influence or the power that they think they do. You know, and you can come out and say whatever you want about me and go do whatever you want about me. You you determine your future, not people like this. It's like that whole fucking cancel culture bullshit and all this stuff that goes on. You just it's gotta say fuck you.
Speaker 1: And it seems like you get a thrill out of it, honestly, like people trying to come at you is your face.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know if I get a thrill out of it, but it's it's what if you want to pick a fight with me, let's fucking go. Yeah, let's go. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Taking everything head on. Seems like you're a way about doing everything that does seem.
Speaker 5: Like guys that come out and do these things that that do these stories on you. Right, who are you? What have you done? And are you perfect?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 5: Never fucked up? Never made mistakes. Got any skeletons in your closet? Of course they do, you know, of course they do. Every We're all fucking human. We've all done my New Year's Eve ins in it. Fucking did it happened? No excuses, no fucking you know. I could have tried to make up tenix. There's no fucking excuse. I did it. I admit it, I accept it. Now. What I gotta do is I gotta get up every day and I gotta at the end of the day, you have to live with you. Fuck everybody else and what their opinion is of you. You have to know who you are and you have to be able to live with yourself. I got three fucking kids that I love more than anything, you know what I mean, And I embarrassed them last New Year's Eve. I embarrassed myself. I embarrassed my kids, you know what I mean. So you got to get up and you got to look in the fucking mirror, say I fucked up, And how do I make sure this never happens again?
Speaker 3: Ever?
Speaker 5: And that's it. I mean, You're you're only you're only fucking uh. You know, the only one that you have to answer to is yourself and the people that care about you and love you and your you know, fuck everybody else.
Speaker 2: No, And uh, I think it's I think it's cool that you're talking about it, because my question is when you are going through that, like, how difficult was that moment? Because you're somebody, you'll stand up, you'll send in the batter's box, you'll swing with the best of them. You kind of seem like you can't, you can't chip the armor. But when you're cut, you have these philosophies you go by because everybody's human, Like you said, like, talk about those times where it is like it is super difficult things that you lean on. Maybe it's people, maybe it's you have a mentor maybe it's a circle, maybe it's just your family.
Speaker 1: Like talk about the low part of it.
Speaker 5: There's nobody but you. You find out who's who and what's what when shit hits the fan. I say it all the time. You know, you'll see the people that will reach out to you see if you're good, and the people who won't. It's all good, I'm whatever, But the only one that you have to fucking worry about is you, you yourself, because it's about you. You fucked up? Are you? Are you willing to fucking accept the fact that you messed up and you have to fix this. You are the one that has to get up every day and look in the mirror and say that I did I do right? That I do wrong? How do I make myself be every day? I have this Bruce Lee quote everywhere in my house and the gym in here and everything about how man every day when you got out of Basically, what this quote says is every day when you get out of bed, your stride and your your your game plan should be to be better than you were yesterday, right, And you will have hit plateaus, but you must break through them and you must succeed to the next level. And I fucking love that shit. That is exactly how I live every day of my life, whether it's my workout now, my health, my business, my relationships, my family. How do you make sure that you're better than you worry yesterday? And when you get into these situations like I was in on New Year's Eve, it's like, so you can do two things. You can run and fucking hide, curl up in a ball and let the world just fucking beat you to death, or you can dig your fucking heels in, you figure out how to you know, you have to figure out yourself, and then you fucking you dig in and you fight. I literally the day we got back from Mexico, I had a quote installed on my wall. It says, may God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't. So let's fucking go.
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: A gambling creed to for bet the bus. May God have mercy on the sports. But but you guys, I won't.
Speaker 5: But you've seen these guys, uh, you know, who make mistakes and fuck up and do whatever, and the world comes after them and they just disappear and they roll over and they bow down to whatever the fucking the crowd mentality wants from you. You know what I mean, We're at the end of the day, we all make mistakes, and we're all human. But if you know who you really fucking are, and you you know, you don't have to explain yourself to the rest of the world. You have to explain yourself and make things right with the people that are in your inner circle and that of your family. But at the end of the day, you have to fucking stick up for yourself. If you believe in you know what I mean. I see guys that that take just a little bit of heat and the fucking wheels come off the bus and they you know that, they run and hide. It's building the UFC going through COVID building slap. I'm not the run and hide fucking guy. That's just not who I am.
Speaker 1: And I will never be moving moving forward like it seems like that's all you're focused on, is all that, and you've really taken your health to like the next level. You've seen it. When we first met you at the super Bowl this past year, you were showing us photos of you and Sloppy guy just kind of seem like you're eating whatever, doing whatever, and you've.
Speaker 5: Been singing it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, he always kind of a built cat, but you you know there was.
Speaker 5: Some back, sloppy, come on, sloppy going on. He knows photos.
Speaker 1: But you talk about Gary bre never doing this podcast, you talk about Gary Brecaman and how he has essentially changed your life. How did you get on board with a guy like that? How did that whole process happen for you?
Speaker 5: It's a girl named Kerry Case. I don't know if you guys are probably too young. But Casey Casem used to have a radio show called Casey Kasem's Top Forty. Every week he broke down the top forty songs in the country. He was also the voice for Scooby Doo No Shaggy Shaggy on Scooby Doo. And you know, his daughter and I have been friends for many years, and she's she's hardcore, but she's kind of a hippie, you know what I mean. She's into all the holistic shit. I didn't believe in that stuff two years ago. I thought it was all a crock of shit. Now it's all I believe in. I'm one of these guys, show me, prove it to me. You're telling me that it's this way, but you have to prove it to me. So I finally decide to hook up with this guy because he was doing IVS. My son. We went down to Miami for his twenty first birthday, so we needed IVY people because we're down there doing whatever. And he comes in with his team and he does my blood work. When he walked me through my blood work, guy had no medical history on me or my family or anything. He told me everything that was wrong with me. And he told me what was wrong with my parents, and he was dead on right, and it was a really trippy experience. And he basically said, if you listen to me for the next twelve weeks, I'll change your whole life. And I was like, I can do anything for twelve weeks, so I went in. It didn't even take twelve weeks, and four weeks I started to feel different and started to feel better and some of the things that were wrong when we started to go away and all this other shit. And then I'm so in on this right now. If this guy called me right now said fucking squirt hot sauce in your eyes, and you know I would fucking do it right. Yeah. This guy is a genius and I've seen him help not just me, but so many other people, including people that are close to me. So he is the real fucking deal. And again, you go out on the internet and you hear other people you know ever talking about this guy's a scam artists and this camera. Okay, then don't do it right. Everybody's fucking telling you to fucking do this. Go see your doctor. That fucking works out for you. Good luck to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because you had a Uh you had a video recently too. Uh hey listen, not a doctor. I'm not telling you guys do this, do that, whatever. But you did this waterfast and now I'm fascinated from this waterfast.
Speaker 1: What was eighty six I.
Speaker 5: Did eighty six hours, but it's a seventy two hour fast and basically it's all water. So this is actually this was done by doctors. They they've got studies that are done on this out of Boston where if you water fast for seven days, it gives you an over seventy percent chance of not getting cancer, Alzheimer's disease, and many many other nasty shit. They've they've done a study in animals and humans. So I talked to Gary about it, and Gary's like, it's absolutely legit, and but you don't have to do seven days. You can do seventy two hours. And you walk me through how to do it, and uh, what's crazy about is when you do it, you get absolutely fucking shredded. You get so ripped. But that's not even what it's about. It's about the inside is what you're doing it for. So you know, there's all these philosophies. And listen again, I'm no doctor and whatever, I just regurgitate what I'm told. And this was from the doctors from UH from Boston. So it's like cold plunging. When you go into cold plunging and you put your body through adversity, Right, you're in fifty degree water for three minutes, your body starts to think it's dying, and your body fights back. So your liver secretes this shock protein that's incredible for your body, inflammation, anti age, all kinds of shit. Right, you do that every day, you become absolutely addicted to it. So when you do the water fast, basically what happens is when you stop eating, your body starts trying to defend itself. Are we starving? Are we this? Are we that? So it starts shedding all the bad dead cells in your body and it starts generating new cells, and it starts to fight. Are we gonna starve? Are we going to this? That? And that's how it fights cancer and all these other nasty illnesses. How does that not make sense? And then when you talk about fasting and you talk about where we come from and how we've evolved, right back in the day, they would go out and hunt and kill something, right, there was no refrigeration, there was no freezer. You went back and you ate the food and you didn't eat again until you hunt it again.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Right, So these people would essentially fast until they hunted again and and eate. How does that not make sense either? And when you're sitting on the couch on a podcast and you're fucking talking about this, you're like Jesus Christ, I don't know if I could not eat for seventy two hours, I mean two years Dana two years ago would have said, that's fucking ridiculous. Why would I not eat for three fucking days unless not without a deserted island or something. You know. And then once you do it, the level of clarity that you get it's fucking And I hate even saying this in front of people, let alone on a fucking podcast, because I sound like a fucking hippie. But you get into this like zen state, you fork like fucking I don't know, man, I don't know how to explain it. You have to do it to believe it. But fucking erga did it too. A lot of the people here now at UFC are doing that, are doing that?
Speaker 1: Do you like it? Yeah? For first twenty four hours.
Speaker 5: She just got off it too. I mean, yeah, So I don't want to throw her personal shit out there, but her weight, her whole life, she's been at a certain weight. When she did this thing, she broke the weight, the lowest weight she's ever been as a woman. Yeah, you know what I mean, broke the barrier.
Speaker 1: How's the first twenty four hours?
Speaker 5: The first twenty it was. It was good for me because I do the internet fasting anyway. So I've gone like when I fly, I do the whole Gary berecast system when I fly now too. So when you fly like I went to Australia, I went to Abu Dhabi. I just did it to New York. You don't eat, you fast on the plane and there's these hydrogen uh bottle water things that that that turned your water, you know, your your bottle water into hydrogen water and you just drink that the whole way and then when you land you adjust to the time zone. It's fucking incredible. I've done it three times now in crazy flights and.
Speaker 1: Out where you're not getting the uh the jet leg.
Speaker 5: So you don't get jet leg. Yeah, and is it like a machine that I've been doing it?
Speaker 1: You put it in there.
Speaker 5: I just now I just bought one that's a leader. These ones were small ones. Now I got the leader. Yeah, this is how fucking crazy end of this shit I am.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems like you were telling me about your routine that you go through on a daily basis. You do it like.
Speaker 5: Religiously, religiously religiously, and I feel like I'm fucking in my twenties again.
Speaker 2: Many you got the jew You definitely got the energy we started this podcast off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you were with me half the night last night playing fucking cards. And I was back in here this morning and I'll be back in here tomorrow.
Speaker 1: What times you get up this morning?
Speaker 5: Well, I slept in late today. I got up at seven thirty, so I.
Speaker 1: Slept la He walked out of the Red side o'clock, and it's like non negotiable. It's like, what are your non negotiables in the morning for somebody who's listening, being like, I love the energy a livery's at. Yeah, what are the little things I can do now just for me to kind of be better.
Speaker 5: I have the pad in my bed that alkaline iss your body. I come straight here. I do the coal plunge. I do the steam, I do the oxygen therapy, I do the red light, and then I do my workout. And on the days, because I work out Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and then I don't work out again till Saturday, and then every day is recovery, So I do recovery every single day. So on days that I work out and do recovery, it's two hours of my morning, and then on days that I just recover, it's one hour of my morning.
Speaker 1: So when if you're somebody listening to this podcast falling on a budget, what's like the number one thing to you? If you're like, if you want to just change one thing and do it consistently, what would that be?
Speaker 5: And that is the hard part, And it's the thing that kills me, is because I talk about this so much because I want to share this with other people, and I want people that are listening to know when you're seeing that doctor and the s shit that you're telling him is wrong with you, and they can't fix it, and it never gets better, but they just keep adding more and more pills to your fucking pile that you're taking, and it makes you feel even shittier. There is hope you don't have to feel this way. There are and there's other guys out there, like Gary Breca. Right, there's a guy. Will you go grab that book that's on my counter, you know the one I'm talking about, right, the books that I have. Nicole has one bringing in here because people that can't afford Gary Breca. I always tell people to watch Gary's podcast. He's at Gary breca on on Instagram. And there's another guy that Joe's had on that. Everybody tells me this book is incredible, and I buy this book and I give it to people, and I do this because I want to share this with with people. But like like the pad that I put in my bed, Gary says, you take your shoes off and you walk in the grass and it's electricity exactly from from from the Earth's and and then and then, uh, if you don't have a coal plunch, jump in your fucking pool when it's cold out, or or put some ice in a bucket in a barrel in cold plunge, cold shower, all these type of things that you can do. The red light therapy, get out in the sun even when it's cold out. Gary always talks about first Son in the morning is the best and you know this. So there's alternatives like this, and then there's this book. This book is called Outlive. I'm gonna give everybody in here one too. It I just bot ten more. I never met this guy, don't know this guy. I make no money off the shit. I make no money off any of the shit. And in fact, I pay Gary Breca full vote. Okay, I'm telling you this, and I'm saying this to you because you can tell that's I'm super passionate about it and it's real. It works. But this is called Outlive. The Science of Art in the Art of Longevity. Peter Atia, Sorry if I'm butchering your name, buddy, Peter A. Tia m D. Everybody tells me that this book is incredible, and even Gary. That's the other thing that I love about Gary Breca. Gary Brekt doesn't shit on other people and go no, no, no, Only my stuff will do this. Gary's like, this guy is brilliant. This guy's good, and this guy knows exactly what he's talking about. Gary is that type of guy. So there you go. Outlive. If you can't afford to do a lot of this stuff, check out Gary's podcast and his stuff and read Outlive by Peter Atiya.
Speaker 1: I think this is a lot about Breca, the way he doesn't the way he say he doesn't talk about other people. I've worked with some people, like doing the blood work and all that, trying to stay ahead of the chains with football, and it seemed like most of the people I worked with, if I brought up somebody else, they're like, no, fuck that guy, because everyone at the end of the day is trying to make money as well. But I hear breck on you know the Rogan podcasts, and you think about the rivalries within the game that people are living, and he talks about Andrew Heuberman. He's like, guy's awesome. Guy understands his shit, like he knows what he's doing. So that says that probably says a lot about him.
Speaker 5: The first thing, honestly, other than when this guy started walking through the blood work, first thing I noticed about him other doctors. And he says, listen, it's it's not listen when doctors go they don't study human biology the way that they used to and everything he works with doctors who work everybody who has other opinions. He's like, no, that's it. He doesn't shit on anybody ever, Like, no, no, no, not that guy. My way. Gary is the exact opposite. It's one of the things that I extremely respect about the guy. Yeah, so he speaks very highly of this guy.
Speaker 1: When you when you talk about Breca and he gave you like when you're essentially gonna die, he said you had like ten eleven years to live ten point four. What was like your first thought when you heard that? Was it still in your mind, this is the guy's a load of shit, like you have to show me? Or was that like the wake up thing? Now?
Speaker 5: It wasn't a wake up because I wasn't a believer yet. Make me believe then I'll say, oh shit, I got ten years left. So then after I started doing his stuff, you know, you know what I believe. I believe I didn't have that one. I think Gary was being nice. I don't think I had ten point four years. I was fucking bad, and I think that you know, there might be a lot of people out there listening right now that you know, when you're a man and you got shit going on with you, you fucking deal with it. My fucking legs are fucked up by this that try to talk to a doctor. That don't fix you. It's just like there's two things. Number One, I'm a man, I gotta do what I gotta do. I gotta get up every day and deal with life. Yeah, number one, and number two, maybe this is how fucking fifty feels. I'm fifty now, Is this how fifty feels? It must be, you know, that's what you start to think. It is the furthest thing from the truth. And now I tell Gary all the time, I'm like, I feel fucking incredible. I feel twenty. And he's like, no, you don't. You don't, you don't feel incredible. This is what normal feels like. This isn't incredible. This is normal. This is what you're supposed to feel like. And it's all fascinating. He's a fascinating dude. I hope that this dude lives to be a fucking hundred because a lot of people need him. Yeah.
Speaker 1: There's a book called Lifespan where a guy talks about that, like if you can do fasting and do basic things like and you can start to feel that normally you're talking about like one hundred and one hundred and ten is like the essentially the new seventy and like so on and so forth. Seventy is the new forty and all that.
Speaker 5: Well, if you look at the generation before us, right, you got Clint Eastwood right now, that's fucking ninety three years old, still doing it.
Speaker 1: He's a mayor of a town, still doing well.
Speaker 5: He was not now, still doing still making movies, still doing his thing. You got Gene Hackman still alive. I don't know the state of Gene Ackman. I haven't seen him in a while, but he's in his fucking nineties. He's still alive. Bob Aram. I hate this motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Uh Bob Ara.
Speaker 5: Right, let me tell you about Bob Aram. You go back and research anything about Bob Ahram and me talking about him. I can't stand him. Whatever, I have to give him the respect. I'm at the Aces playoffs, so that the the WNBA champions, the Las Vegas Aces. I'm at the I'm at the playoff game. It's eight thirty at night. Now, you got to pull up to the stadium in the back and gotta walk quite away. I look over across the thing. It's eight thirty. Bob fucking Aram is sitting at the fucking ninety one ninety two years old at the Aces game. I'm like, you gotta be shitting me right. A week later, he's in fucking Saudi Arabia watching the fucking fights in Saudi Arabia. He's ninety fucking.
Speaker 1: Two years he's moving around.
Speaker 5: You gotta you gotta respect it.
Speaker 1: You gotta respect it, right, respect.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I'm saying, these guys from this generation now are already living into their nineties and flying to fucking Saudi Arabia to watch fights.
Speaker 1: How long are you trying to live?
Speaker 5: I don't give a fuck how long I live. I want to quality of life. Yeah, I want a good quality of you know what I don't want to Hey, Dana is eighty six. He's still alive. Fuck, I'm sitting in a wheelchairs rooling on myself in the living room, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Eighty six at the high Rollers.
Speaker 5: I want to get working on his eight point three million dollars that we've won over the last fucking twenty years.
Speaker 1: Let's fucking go with that. I can get on board with that. What's the lowest you've ever been? Down?
Speaker 5: The most?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, that's a quick turn. We got positive, you know, Yeah, that's the worst you've ever fell in your life. Yeah, that's a good it's a good question.
Speaker 5: Though, two million two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you bounce back from it or that's what you walked away? Maybe you came back from something lower.
Speaker 5: Is Hunter here? Pull him in here?
Speaker 1: If he's in here, I would love Hunter to be on this podcast. He's such a legend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just stays behind the scene, behind the scenes appearance every now and then.
Speaker 1: While Hunters coming. How much of a factor is Hunter in this business? The way he operates and everything behind So.
Speaker 5: You want to know something fucking crazy. He was an intern here, No, ship was an intern. He was an intern in like what department? Like, uh legal? And uh yeah legal. He's a lawyer. Yeah, so he interned here when he when he was in college a young kid, and then he became a lawyer, and then he ended up becoming my lawyer. And then when we sold the company, I had to bring you know, I brought him in as a is he here? He's not here?
Speaker 1: It's a bad luck. It's a bad luck for I really wanted him to.
Speaker 5: I'll give you that talk about how oh he is here? Oh okay, I was gonna say, we're talking about Grady is and he's not at work today. And then he ended up becoming my lawyer and h when we sold the company, I was sort of rebuilding the executive team in a few spots and I brought him into to be my right hand man. Yeah, and he's fucking awesome. Not you know, he's great at what he does, but he's he's one of my close friends now too. I'm very good friends.
Speaker 1: He seems like he seems like the perfect yang to your yang because you obviously it's.
Speaker 5: Exactly what I was looking for. Yeah, what what you can have here is to me, you know what I mean? So Lorenzo, for Tita and I balanced each other out. I needed I need to that other side of the scale to balance out the way that I am.
Speaker 1: Right because you're you're you're a thrill seeker, you're competitive, you want you're fighting the good fight. Hunters a lot that way too, from what I've seen. But he has more of a he seems more cautious in a lot of ways. In the simple, simplest fact is when we get to the light analytical, because we'll sit there able to hey, you man, you play, and I mean I know he will. He's well, often he does his thing. He's like, no, he's like, I'd rather own a casino then play the game. And every time I play, is like, you're a fucking idiot, Like what are you doing? And I kind of feel bad about myself for a little bit. I'm like, no, I'm gonna keep playing though, We're gonna, We're gonna keep this thing rolling. But he's a he's an awesome cat.
Speaker 5: Owning a fucking casino is uh, you gotta go through a lot of fucking bullshit to try to like a casino, and you should. You should. So if you'd be fuck that ship. I want nothing to do with that bullshit. That's like a fucking running for office. So basically, the government can come into your house at any point in time, go through your safe, go through your phone, go through all your personal fucking records, you know all this shit the game. What people don't realize is the gaming industry is incredibly regulated by the government, you know what I mean. So when you go in there, like some nights, when you're in there, you would feel like I always talk about this back in the wild Wild West. You have played enough now to see that sometimes when these fucking cards flip. You're like, how is this evening numerically possible that this could fucking happen this way. So, but I think back in the cowboy days when guys were really fucking stupid and had no education, hot headed, everybody carried fucking guns. Imagine being a dealer or a casino owner back in those days, and you see these cards flipping the way that people had to die back then, you guys, if you're fucking dealer because they thought they were cheating, it's impossible. But the reality is when you play these games and the way these cards flip, it is the most regulated ship in this country. All these games are square and on the up and up and and all the cameras and the government is paying attention to everything. It's very very regulated. So to get a license in gaming, you gotta go through hell.
Speaker 1: That's worth your time. Fuck that you're you're more build brands, sell them, Move on.
Speaker 5: On the guy side of the table. I would rather play against you. Yeah, It's it's just my thing. It's what I love to do. And you know, you have people like Hunter and many other people like why the fuck does this guy you doesn't need to get because I like it. That's fucking why business other than every night exactly, that's what I like to do.
Speaker 1: When's the last time you didn't bet a max bet in black jack?
Speaker 5: It's just it doesn't exist. Oh, he counts cards, he does this, he does that. I bet the same fucking amount every hand. I bet the max every hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't just bet the max every hand. You're also a psychopath the way I was watching you, because essentially, when you get down the way you were last night, you have to rely on the doubles and the splits to get you back on track. And there was a couple of times, you know, we're looking at a pair of twos versus a king and you're like, fuck it in the classical line, let's gamble, and then you're doubling whatever going after it, and it obviously worked in your favor. Is it just a feel thing though?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just you have to mix it up, you know when when we're in this we're in this fucking loop that we were in last night. Was it true? Is it not true that I would tell you what was going to happen?
Speaker 1: So what we were just talking about.
Speaker 5: Before it fucking happened, I told you what was going to happen. So you know, yes, for the most part, you played by the book, but overall you play by your gut, and there's times when you have to do shit that doesn't make sense because nothing is making sense when you have the amount of twenties that we had last night and we won none of them. When you have the amount of double downs that we had and we won none of them. If I had a fourteen, I was absolutely positively getting the fucking ten. If I had an eleven, we were absolutely getting the four, right, I mean all fucking night. So when that kind of goofy shit is happening over and at fucking one point, I don't know if you remember this, but uh, fucking what's his name? Orlando? Yeah? Played right John Orlando played. He got fucking murdered. Then we started playing. We got the same fucking hands that Orlando got, same cards, same up against. Every thing was exactly the same. Yeah, Like we were fucking caught in the matrix and it was a it was a fucking glitch and the matrix it was fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Well there was. He started playing, and sometimes you play where you just have the cards down. I don't know if you just enjoy it more the thrill of everybody else washing and no one know what's going on. And I would was sitting right next to him, like so I could see the cards and he'd have six, like a two and a four, and the dealer would be showing a four and he would just stay no hit, no rhyme or reason, and then the dealer would bust. And is the crazy the goofy shit you're talking about? So as you're taking that ten, all of a sudden.
Speaker 5: Dead on, you're fucking absolute. So when you're in this fucking loop and this ship's going on, I have the sex.
Speaker 1: He gets the crazy.
Speaker 5: Every time you hit that six, right, it's a four to two, right you hit it, it's the fucking ten. So most of the time when ship's going goofy, I will stay on the six. I will stay on you know, hands like that and the dealer normally. But how many how many times you see it? Last night? I think it was probably exactly five or six, and I think I lost one mm.
Speaker 1: Hmm, and the ones you want to just stay on six. It was kind of like a look at this fucking move, and the one you lost you kind of flip it. The dealers will flip it over what Yeah, yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Was so in the moment. He's doing his mannerisms at the table too, with the card swipe and everything else and the fight.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the thing that here's what blows me away about you is we've had conversations about people when other situations have happened, and ESPNS and these other companies are calling you saying we want this guy out, and you're like, all right, then we're out that type of how did you become an individual or have you always been like this where you're choosing people over business because you meet people with money and there's a level of narcissism or something where they are so solely focused on their success that they don't care about other people's success. And it seems like you were the exact opposite. I've been at the table with you where you've handed me money. Just last night's perfect example. Kyle from the Milk Boys. He's down fifty, you're fucking around, you're on a hot streak. You're like, hey, give me thirty, bing bang boom, here here's thirty, and you kind of do that way, like what is that company? Has that always been you or is it because you're the position you're in now and you understand people.
Speaker 5: I don't ever choose uh money over people ever. Ever, I don't. I don't know how to explain it, but I will never choose. It's just like you know, this business. The best example I can give you is going through COVID is. No matter what goes on, we're gonna go through a lot of hard times. We went through the uh, you know, the crash in eight nine.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: There's been other things that have happened in our business going up with one year we had every fucking main event fallout or co main event with injuries and it was a rough pay per view year. And you know, we've had times that back in the day when we didn't know if we were going to break covenants and shit like that. We never laid our people off. I will fucking I look at every day when I get up out of bed and I go to work, I'm going to war. There's people coming to fucking take shots at us and try to take us down. Whether it's the fucking media. Are these people of those people and all these people that are in this building strap up and go to battle with me every day? So the UFC is this fucking battleship, right, and we're cruising and we're fighting the fight every day. Some people have been here for ten, fifteen, twenty years, right, And COVID was the perfect example because we've never found I mean, we've never been through a time that was as scary as COVID. Are we going to die? Is the whole world gonna collapse? Is this gonna happen? Is that gonna happen? Now? I'm the leader in this organization, right, I am the guy who is My job description is to run the business through the good, the bad, the ugly, all this shit. But I take care of my people. My people depend on a paycheck every week for me. So the way that I am what most businesses will do. You saw it a lot through COVID. You see a lot when they're going through hard times. The way that you stay that you make it a lot easier as you you start fucking getting rid of people. So you put bullets on all these people, and you know, then your your costs go down and you manage to business, you do whatever. This is a fucking battleship and we're either all going down together or we're not going down at all. That's just the way that I'm fucking wired and the way that I look at it. And when I look at my employees, I expect a lot from them. Right. This place is a fucking grindhouse. It's a hamster wheel. Every fucking Saturday, we're putting on a fight. As soon as that fight is over, we start promoting the next fight on Monday. Right, So think about this, and this is the way that I look at it. How many games have they missed that their kids played? How many performances have they missed that their kids performed in at school? How many hours did they miss playing with their fucking kids and all this kind of shit. These are the things that I think about. And we hit some hard times. Who hit a rocket roll? And that's it. You're just a fucking number. You're you're, you're, you're a you're a fucking number to the bottom line, because that's basically what these companies do. They go down and they look at the people and if you make the most money, you're probably the one that's in the most risk, right, or there's multiple people to do your job or whatever, And what goes out the window is all the ship that you've done for the company, right, all goes out right out the fucking window. Fuck that ship, not with me. I don't forget. I don't ever forget. I always remember who was here and who did what, and and and and then the people that I don't even know what they did. I know what they did. You know what I mean, because I know what we do here and and I will never pick money over people ever.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about your one of your more recent battles, UH sponsorship bud Light. Obviously you had to stand in the in the batter's box. I was messaging you about that on how you handle yourself when people are coming after you, when you make a decision like that. Can you talk about can you talk about that recent battles possible but obviously talked about on Theo's podcasts. I thought was awesome, Thank you, But yeah, share some light. I would love to know what goes on, you know, when you're when you're making that deal, especially when there's probably other suitors in there. People call you a sellout and everything else.
Speaker 5: Yep, that's that's part of the gig too, when you make when you make tough decisions and you make decisions that you know. People don't know all the What you have to understand is, it's just like when we were talking about New Year's Eve. If you if you know who I am and understand the way that I operate, and especially at this point in my life and my age, nothing is about money anymore. I've made money. Everybody thought I was going to retire in twenty sixteen. I've made money. I'm good like going through COVID. I got a really nice fucking house. Okay, really nice. I could have fucking camped out for five or six years however long COVID, but that wouldn't have done any good for this fuck company. It wouldn't have done any good for my employees, and it definitely wouldn't have been good for the fighters. So we didn't. We battled fucking through it. So if I have made the decision to go with Anheuser Bush and bud Light, there's a damn good fucking reason. I know the inner workings of the beer business better than any of the other fucking these guys out, these fans and all this shit, and basically they went after Anheuser Busch for being woke and doing what they did. I think that you know, obviously, I've laid out all the reasons on why I'm way more aligned with Anheuser Bush than any other beer company out there. And for those of you that haven't heard, sixty five thousand Americans are employed by Aneaser Busch. Sixty five thousand Americans and a lot of them are vets. That alone should be enough reason for you to not try to put a bullet in bud light in Anheuser Busch. Number one. Number two, they spend almost a billion dollars a year with US farmers. Okay, that should be a fucking reason you do it. All the stuff that they do for first responders and vets, and forty four million dollars spent over the last however many years for their families. Every time there's a natural disaster in America, they shut down the plant and turn it into a bottled water facility and they ship out and they've done something crazy like one hundred million bottles of bottle water that they've sent out to Americans in need. Give me a fucking break, Okay, I am way more aligned with Anheuser Bush. So that's why I did that deal with them. Now you're gonna have people who come and and you have these guys that you know, consider themselves patriots who love this country and everything else. Let me just tell you this, if you consider yourself a patriot, you should be drinking fucking barrels about light. Believe me when I tell you all these other beer companies out there, woke is what you're worried about. The woke is of the woke. You just haven't fucking seen it or heard about it. So Anheuser Busch is my partner for the next six years, and I can't fucking wait, and I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 2: Was anybody close to Anheuser Busch, like you know, obviously when you look at whatever gets reported on their sales, dropping everything else, a company like Modello comes to the top like as a beer brain, like a Modello trying to come to the table and sponsor up with the UFC.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, people can say that it's you know, oh, it's about money. I was gonna get money no matter what money was coming, you know what I mean? And trust me, Anheuser bush didn't pay me some fucking crazy number that maybe said, you know what, I'm gonna throw every fucking thing that I'm about all of the values that I believe in right out the window because I'm gonna take this money. Yeah, there's there's stories that I could tell you, but I won't. There isn't any fucking amount of money that I will take to not When you're getting into a sponsorship deal, you're getting into a relationship. Who wants to be in a bad relationship, Nobody, Whether it's with a woman, it's with your family, it's with business partners, or it's a fucking sponsor. You want to be with people that you were aligned with that the purpose of a sponsorship is you pay me money, and the money that you pay me, we work together to build both of our businesses and make them bigger and better. If you are not aligned on most things, you are not going to have that kind of a relationship, and you are not going to have fun, and you're going to be begging to fucking get out of that relationship. So you should only do deals with people that you are aligned with.
Speaker 1: But what do you say to people that, like the first you said last night, Power Slab has more sponsors this year than UFCD in the first seven years. Right when you're not in the position you are now and you're fighting a good fight establishing the UFC. Were you did you still have that same mindset? Well? Was there not enough leeway?
Speaker 5: Like, well, no, that's how you learn. Yeah, that's a good point again, Like I was talking about my employees and COVID or whatever. You don't know who's who or what's what. You can be in the best relationship ever. Right I could say, you know, Taylor's my fucking good friend. Right then the ship hits the fan and I really need Taylor. Is Taylor there for me?
Speaker 1: I'm there?
Speaker 5: Tell me everybody in this room hasn't been in that position where you found out who somebody really was when you really needed them, or when you hit rough times or scary times like COVID and shit like this. You know, that's when you find out who's who. And uh then as you go on, you know, you live and learn, you know, and uh, we've had some some good sponsors and we've had some bad sponsors. What I don't like is when you have a company or a group of people can be a network. It could be anybody that starts coming in and telling you what to do with your fucking business. You need to do this, and you need to do that, or we're gonna pull our sponsorship. Well, you can pull your sponsorship and you can take every fucking dollar of your money and roll it up into a little ball and you can shove it right up your fucking ass. That's what you can do, hey dog.
Speaker 1: It's like one big motivational video in this guy like hell yes, hell y video right now.
Speaker 5: So imagine you're in the podcast business, right and you have a guest and Peloton calls you, and this guy's this guy, Robert Kennedy Jr. Is a is A is a Democrat, and uh, you know this is America. Robert Kennedy Jr. Has And I've never met Robert Kennedy Jr. Just for the record, I mean, it sounds like I'm defending him like I'm talking about a purse close little friend of mine like Trump, that who I've known for fucking many years and he's one of my very good friends. I don't know Robert Kennedy Jr. I've seen his videos. What about Robert Kennedy Junior? Would make your pompous, arrogant fucking ass pick up a phone and tell somebody else you better not like like, this guy's fucking Hitler or some horrible fucking human being that walks the face of the earth. He's a fucking Kennedy. He's a smart guy. He has his own beliefs and his values. His podcast has to come down. You sell stationary bikes for a fucking living. You are a fucking clown. There is something mentally fucking unstable about you that you have the balls to pick up the phone and call somebody and tell them to take another person, another fucking guy's fucking podcast down. Really wrap your head around that. Do you know what a fucking absolute pompous arrogant. I don't. I don't even have the rest of the words for this fighter, like.
Speaker 1: Let this man cook.
Speaker 5: It's fucking mind boggling to me that you could be that arrogant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you gotta love it too, like in this age like how not power has shifted, but this power has been like you know, created, like into the people, into the ones, like promoting the product. Like you hear something like that and you just make a decision, get him out.
Speaker 1: Of the facility.
Speaker 2: THEO is able to talk about it because he doesn't feel like he's buttoned in some contrary. I know he went through like a contrast contrasting dispute with the podcast one network, I believe, but he's in a spot where he's talking about it and people are getting held accountable, more so publicly because they're trying to do this backdoor.
Speaker 1: Hey, you gotta take this down. You gotta take this down.
Speaker 5: It's like, no, fuck you, dude, right, And I don't like cancel culture. And I'm not saying, you know, lit's boycott Peloton or whatever. I know there's plenty of people that like to ride Pelotons or whatever. My thing is this is that you have to put it in perspective and think about Robert Kennedy Junior, theo Van does the podcast, a guy who sells stationary bikes. Who the fuck do you think you are that you would pick up the phone and fucking call and tell him to take his fucking podcast down. It's fucking insane, but it just shows you the mindset of what a fucking weirdo this guy actually really is.
Speaker 1: I just Peloton and UFC dead done well.
Speaker 5: Peloton in UFC was never a thing anyway, So it's not like this guy around too and they were in my fucking gym and they're gone. We ripped them out of it. They're gone that them out right after the US before. We're doing now yeah too much e ms Echelance. So Echelans fucking called me up. These guys are out of Tennessee, Tnessee, YEP. And Echelance is now going to replace the bikes in there, and they're they're going to do a deal with Theobon.
Speaker 1: You said you kind of broker that deal, right.
Speaker 5: They called me here at every fucking bike company on Earth call me the next day. These guys are from These guys are from Chattanooga, Tennessee. Guy's a fucking solid guy. Talked to him on the phone and uh and uh yeah, they're gonna do a deal with Dale and he can have fucking Robert Kenner Junior fucking and every other Kennedy and anybody else in his fucking podcast that he wants to. Because this is America. You can do whatever the fuck you want to do when you own your own fucking show on the internet.
Speaker 1: Hell yes, I think I feel like after this this like show comes out, there's gonna be like so many more people just didn't listen to the Army like you're making it like you're bringing paychecks to the back. Brother, You're like Toby Keith when Curtsey the Red, White and Blue came out every night eleven. That's you right now. You're killing it.
Speaker 5: But am I wrong?
Speaker 1: Serious? For the proud boy and me is going a little nuts inside right now, I'm getting fired up. You got me going a little bit because it's I had a free brother like you're able. That's why people come here is to establish their dream and keep it going. And for somebody Stationary Bike Guy wants to come and tell you what to do about your own business. It's a it's a crazy concept that people have, for whatever reason, have this like arrogance to believe that they can just tell you what to do with whatever you want. Because, hey, because I've given you money for the show, you're not allowed to have X, Y and Z.
Speaker 5: And your hundred percent. You can't have your own fucking opinion, your own beliefs, your own whatever. So I'm gonna take the money away. So what they try to do is they try to create this this this fear and this image. Oh my god, Stationary Bike Guy fucking pulled his money away. So the other companies go, should we be scared too? Should we pull our money away. Fuck you, you know what I mean. It's it's disgusting, it's fucking gross, and and it's just it's so hard for me to wrap my brain around how fucking arrogant one human being can be and and think that he, you know.
Speaker 2: Right, can make a call like that, uh, like off the whole sponsorship and everything else with Peloton and the bud Light stuff. It's like the Peloton thing happens, you have a decision, You're like, oh, burn the boats, like get Peloton out, YadA, yaha, YadA. I'm curious, like what happens in your mind when you're trying to say because you also have to stay fluid in some of these relationships, like when something changes and happens, like you weren't with bud Light for a while, the stuff goes down with the with the cans and everything else, like kind of keeping that, you know, still kind of being there for if a deal does come back to you. Does that make sense? It's like you don't bite your tongue on the Peloton stuff. A lot of people would assume that the people who you're aligned with the way they go after bud Light when the Dylan can comes out and everything else. I don't know if you had a statement on it, I have no clue. I'd have to I'd have to go back and look it up to make this like.
Speaker 5: A better question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had nothing to say about it, right, But when when the bud Light deal comes back around, Like, how important is it to stay fluid thinking like, you know, keeping a relationship open.
Speaker 5: I guess and going into that I knew exactly what we would have to face doing a deal with bud Light, but it's it's more about, like I told you, guys, I'll look at all the good things they've done. You know, if you look at them as a whole as a company, Anheuser Bush is a bad They've had some of the greatest ads in the history of When I grew up, right, I was a big boxing guy. Every fucking thing I ever remember was Budweiser. Budweiser, the King of Beers. Every fucking fight had had their you know, their backing, their logos were fucking everywhere. You grew up on Budweiser, the King of Beers. You know, it's very The.
Speaker 1: Three Frogs Clyde Stale in the morning going through a meadow. Yes, wonder, hey, where are these horses headed, and they know exactly where they're headed.
Speaker 5: With Americans, it's very nostalgic for us that that brand, and if you dive deeper into the company and the heart and soul of the company and what they are, who they are, and what they stand for, I am way more aligned with them than I am with any other beer company that right now, six years from now could be a different story, but for the next six years, I am fucking excited and I cannot wait to be in business with an hys pushing bud Light.
Speaker 2: So I think it was obviously a great move on their part because, like I've expressed you, it's it's just impressive to kind of see all the business moves. Obviously, I've followed you closer since we've had you on since the Super Bowl, and so I'm always fascinated by a man. I wonder how that's working kind of behind the scenes, because you do such a great job. And that's probably why bud bud Light like as they're getting back into the fold and trying to align themselves and brain themselves through people like yourselves who stand in the batter's box, and like, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Don't get Look, I'm not a fucking CellID.
Speaker 2: I'm pumped for these reasons, core values, leaning on all that stuff. So obviously a very savvy move on bud Light's part. But I'm just super fascinated by how how your brain works, especially like you identify power slope, here's how we're going to blow this thing up. Now you're looking at entertainment businesses with nitro circus and ridiculousness and all these things that kind of capture that where attention can go or you see the potential in it. So I'm just always like, I'm always impressed and fast and fascinated by how your brain works. Because people, now that we have this relationship with you, people are always curious, like yo, what's danding, Like what's this? And that it's like yo, he I mean literally what you see is him, And so I'm always curious, like what's going on, you know, behind behind that skull of yours?
Speaker 5: I guess. So I appreciate it. But you know, I'm going down to Texas for Thanksgiving. As soon as Thanksgivings over, I'm flying up to Saint Louis and and I'm going out to Anheuser Bush and I'm meeting all the people and meeting the distributors and all the all the people that that that uh that make that machine work. And I'm so like into this whole fucking relationship right now that I'm excited to go and I can't wait. I can't wait to go do this and and meet all the people that work there. And I'm really into this. If you can't tell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, why wouldn't you want to be part of an ownership group or own a team?
Speaker 5: First of all, when you look at a lot of these teams, there's no money in it until they sell, you know what I mean. It's it's it's more of a lot of these teams are about rich billionaires. It's more of a status than it is a like a fun, profitable business to run. I like growing ship. I like taking something from nothing and building it into something. I like the journey. There's not really it. And all these teams are established out there, whether it's the NBA, the NHL, the NFL, major League Baseball, it's about winning championships. You have these multi billionaires who have these these teams and every year it's about winning championships. I'm I'm more about building the businesses and building the brands, Like I want to take through one from zero to fucking who knows what, what's possible. That's the type of stuff that I love to do. That makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, Yeah, just a different game you don't want to play.
Speaker 2: Because I think it'd be awesome if you like, oh, you know Dana he own owns the Raiders, You like trying to go win a championship or something like.
Speaker 1: That halftime show, Power Slap halftime Show.
Speaker 5: Exactly when you're when you're.
Speaker 1: Getting to the status you've you've gotten to and you're navigating these waters of relationships. Like a relationship that I've seen since I've known you is the Milk Boys. You guys seem like you have a great relationship. You've built something beautiful with happy dad and all that. Like how did you guys relationships start and when did you start to realize like, oh, these are these are dudes that can align.
Speaker 5: With We're super tight. Yeah, we're literally like like like a like a family. And and basically I met these guys through COVID. You know, they wanted to come out to fight Island and Abu Dhabi during COVID and uh, it was super organic. Once they got out there, we all just sort of did our thing. We really connected, we really liked each other. And uh, I love how hard these kids work. These kids work their asses off.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: They they they uh and and they're good dudes. And we literally have zero deals in place, like there's no contracts, there's no fucking oh you didn't do this, you didn't do that. It's a relationship of respect, friendship, and we do fun shit together. And I love the kids and I do anything for them.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Yeah, it is. It's interesting to see that because of how they started essentially with like pranks, right, they were doing like pranks, going in right, professors, turning on poorm without the microphone on. It was hilarious shit. And then they've blown up into their own right, and it's very unique. How just seeing your guys' relationship, how it's all worked.
Speaker 5: Well, it's what I'm fascinated right now with by all these influencers. So you have all these groups of young kids that are creating content in this new world that we live in with social media and the Internet and all that stuff, which has really just grown in the last fifteen sixteen years right, and how these kids have figured out how to be such good content creators and how to monetize it all and you know, basically to become these new age celebrities in the world that we live in. It's impressive and im and I'm very fascinated by it because I like, like I was telling you, I don't want to own the Open A's. I want to own power Slap and I want to own Nitra Circus in the UFC when we did it, you know, taking literally nothing and turning it into something special.
Speaker 2: Yeah, esentially because clearly, yeah, the relationship like how it has blossomed. But it's cool again, like identifying we're attention and everything else is and then you find a part you find partnerships and relationships to where you feel like, you know, hey we can both grow these different things together.
Speaker 1: Yeah that is that is cool. Yeah. We gotta wrap up here in a little bit. I gotta I gotta go to a throw one meeting that's right before we get you out of here. A couple of things. One well confident has expressed interest in gambling with you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, Taylor like puts me He's like, hey, you gotta do it.
Speaker 1: You gotta do it. You just gotta do it.
Speaker 5: I don't know right now. Financially we're doing all right, what have you won?
Speaker 1: Oh? With you? We're over three hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Okay, three hundred thousand, and that's five times. We played five times because five power slaps came for every power slap and one of them we lost. Yeah, we're still over three hundred still over. Earlier on the on the Milk podcast, I said we were at like four to twenty. So I was wrong.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, we were we were around four. We were at four to fifty five. Okay, that night happened. God, So now we're we're Nickel and domin our way back.
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 5: Ok that makes more sense. I don't know why that was in my head, but that's why. Yeah. So what's going to be interesting now is we're going to play tonight and who knows what else will end up doing before, but what your number is at the end of this year. And that's the way I look at gambling. Gambling is he's building, he's building. Taylor is a business. He looks at Taylor, lad, how I got to build this thing up. Gambling is a war and every night of these little battles in the war.
Speaker 1: You literally go when you say we're going to do it again tonight, which I want. I want to go back back to Wargan. I think it's like the most thrilling thing in the world. But the minute you said that, Colt sweats.
Speaker 5: Okay, I know, and it's atle sweater when we play. He paced around the place. The anxiety goes through the roof before he plays, and he's going crazy.
Speaker 1: Because there's always there's always like one guy with a suit on that goes Dana's on his way. And the minute I hear a Dana's on his way, I'm like, oh, fuck, dude, what if? What if?
Speaker 5: What if?
Speaker 1: I was telling you about my wife The night I lost I had the only reason why I left was to go catch my flight and I fly back and Taylor, my wife, is like, uh, why'd you? Why'd you leave? Like you should have stayed until you want it all back? She's a gangs. Yeah, she's tex text me this morning, so I didn't hear from you how to go? How did we do?
Speaker 5: And I'm like, you tell her that night took three months off our life.
Speaker 1: Dog, it was it was nuts. Thank God for Gary Breka. Always late nights. You've been doing, dude, exactly. We appreciate you coming on.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: When is when is McGregor and Chaylor.
Speaker 5: We don't have anything dialed then yet. If I if I knew even a little bit, I'd say summer. If I got to give you an answer, I'd say something.
Speaker 1: Would you say, that is what yard line are we on? Are we in the red zone? Are we close to the goal line on getting that thing done? Yeah, that's gonna happen. We love you, appreciate you, damn boys.
Speaker 5: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Hell yes, okay, inspirational. That was awesome, man,