Speaker 1: To teas in a pod which Teddy Mellencamp and Camrad Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of the twat Seat.
Speaker 3: Today we have Hilario Baldwin.
Speaker 4: Hi, Tam, Hey, how are you good.
Speaker 2: I'm going to give a little info on her for those of you because we're not talking housewives here today.
Speaker 3: We're talking Hilario Baldwin.
Speaker 5: Although she's a housewife of the housewife with seven kids.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: She has a new book out now called Manual not included. There's no set of instructions when it comes to navigating the challenges life throws at us. However, by sharing our narratives and finding our commonality, we can better deal with what comes our way. She's married to Alec Baldwin. Was a lot of children and a lot of animals, a lot of animals, and I know she loves horses. I've actually met with her once before. But let's bring her in and ask her all the questions that you guys have.
Speaker 1: Hell you friend, Hello, how are you good?
Speaker 4: How are you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm doing well. My book comes out today, so I'm like all the emotions.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, let's see the cover. Look at that amazing cover. That was a beautiful cover.
Speaker 1: Well the cover is it's it's like a box, and like the one thing that I really wanted was like a really messed up, ripped up box, because sometimes don't you feel that, like at this point in our life, sometimes if we like a box with our life, it would look like this.
Speaker 3: Mine would look worse than that. I think mine would look worse.
Speaker 1: Kids, I mean, I mean it was just I even thought to, like, you know, put return to send her on it, but we did not do that. But yeah, it was funny and I'm definitely you know, trying to get all of the children in the photo at the same time was a challenge.
Speaker 2: So did that actually happen or did you have to photoshop some in because there's no I can't even get my four kids to look in the same direction.
Speaker 1: I think it was probably a combination. They were definitely all there, I mean, that's.
Speaker 4: What they weren't all looking in the same direction.
Speaker 1: I to be honest, I didn't. I can't. I can't say that it's not necessarily true. I would find it hard to believe this would be like some huge miracle, But yes, no, it was. It was a wild, wild wild day that we did, and we put Alec in a.
Speaker 5: Box you know what, Alan, Nobody nobody put to Alec in a box but you.
Speaker 1: It was actually more of my kids. And then it was married Lou the one who has the tape here, who decided to tape his mouth and we just thought that was funny.
Speaker 4: Just like no, Teddy.
Speaker 5: Teddy said that you guys have met before we met, Yes, we met before.
Speaker 4: I want to hear all about it.
Speaker 3: Let's let's remember your take on. Do you remember us meeting Mombring?
Speaker 1: Were you on Mombring? Because this is my memory of it.
Speaker 3: No, No, we had. We both did an audition together, that's why.
Speaker 1: But it was like a zoom.
Speaker 4: It was during COVID.
Speaker 1: I remember with Terrence.
Speaker 4: Yes, I do yes And what was that? What was that audition for?
Speaker 3: We had a meeting and then soon after we both we both got a fair amount of hate. How did you recover from that?
Speaker 1: I feel like that was like it's time. So I write in my book that there's going to be like in our history books, there's going to be a time when women were just because I was like, you know, the Witches of twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: You know, well, I think there's three witches right here.
Speaker 1: You know what, I were a good company. Yeah, No, I mean I think it was when I look back to that, I always try to have empathy for how much the world was hurting. And if you look at history, and I studied history in school, when there's a pandemic, people go after each other, yea. And you know, I think it was also, you know, our business, this business was trying to figure out how to continue to create content during a time when we couldn't all be together. So then we decided to be mean and go after each other for like the cost crazy, insantan things in the world. And hopefully we're not going to do that again. I am such a literal person, and so I really struggle when things don't make sense, Like I've really obsessed about it over and over and again. So I used to like reach out to people who were like getting canceled, and I would say, let's go, let's go have a drink, let's grab a coffee, and we'd like sit there and I'd be like, what are you win for? I was like the best therapy ever because it was so dumb. But I think that we come with like just the amount of people, and you can sell anything, you can make an amount of misinformation. But like I do think at this point I've grown up a lot. I'm not into like being like the I don't want people please do. I want people to please with me absolutely. I want to have a good time. I want if people like me. I want to be a likable person, right, But like I.
Speaker 4: Also like I.
Speaker 3: It doesn't work for me.
Speaker 1: No, I just think that there's a point of like, of course we like when other people like us. That's that's like a nice feeling. However, I think that there's times where you just got to be like, I care more about my mental health and paying attention to, you know, focusing on positivity and nice people than like trying to dance for these people over there that weren't going to like you anyway. First of all, I saw to tease and then and so my got I'm here. It's that I didn't realize it was called twats. I love this, Yes, twats with the you know, I mean, if you want to have like a convert, do either of you guys speak another language?
Speaker 4: No, we barely speak English.
Speaker 1: Okay, So actually, like if you read in my book this is again one of the things that bothered me so much is like there's so many bilingual people out there, and like, I've been bilingual my whole life, and so it's like, what are what if they were like to start at home? Like what can we try to like tear her apart for? And I guess it's because I speak two languages. But then you like you think as well, which, by the way, when you change the accent in the way, it's actually talk about brain function this as well. When you change your accent, actually you're using different parts of your brain. So it's a really interesting thing. And I hope people eventually will go to be like, wow, that's so cool, Like people speak two languages and maybe they're going to sound a little bit different. But asking them not to do that is like telling them to do yoga and then don't be flexible.
Speaker 4: Well that's like dorit. Do you watch Beverly Hills Housewives?
Speaker 5: No, she gets she gets a little ship because every once in a while she is very well traveled.
Speaker 4: Her husband is British, I believe.
Speaker 5: And so everyone saw she has like this British accent and everyone's like, where did that come from?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, you were raised in Connecticut. How are she?
Speaker 1: But you know that that's normal. So there's this really cool article I write about in my book. There's a really cool article in Athletic, which is a part of the New York Times, and it's about soccer players footballers in Europe and how they move around to different teams. And we're talking about male athletes, right, and they talk all about code switching and how it's normal that these men to go and change as adults to different teams and they take on mannerisms of the other culture. Language, the way that they speak is going to change, and that this is celebrated. It's the most beautifully written article in the world. And I both loved it because I'm like, yes, this is what it is, and like, oh my god, I'm so glad that people are getting it. And it's about men. So we look at when it. I mean, it happened to me, happened to Madonna.
Speaker 4: You know, I was gonna say, I want to compare.
Speaker 3: What I need to be well traveled enough to have an accent? That's my next goal, what is it?
Speaker 1: But that's what kisses me off of. It's like, you like, so you have men, and it's like Oh, it's so great, this is so fantastic. And then you're like all these women when we're doing exactly the same things. We have the same brain, we're the same cords and the way that our mouth works and all this kind of stuff, and but we're like the bad ones. But it ultimately, for me, it was never there anything to do with my language and anything anyway. It had to do with that I'm a woman, I'm married to Alex and it was fun. You know, it's fun to beat up people like us. Sometimes that's what we Unfortunately, that's ultimately what it's about, you know. I also talk about in my book that I had ADHD and dyslexia, and I love that I can talk about that now because like growing up and having learning differences, it was just like extraordinarily shameful. And I love especially since one of my kids has ADHD as well. I love that now we can look at it as like their superpowers to it, and we can creative and anyways. I think that if you really want to have a conversation about the way that my brain works and how I struggle with you know, memory and the way things sometimes I'm pronouncing things and I get stuck and I get distracted. I mean, it's a whole chaotic thing up there, and so it was actually like a much deeper, darker thing than simply you know what, code switching. But it was a combination of a lot of things. But nobody cares in that moment when any that's a felt No one cares about what's true. They don't care about the amount of misinformation. What they care about is ei their story and getting clicks and making advertising money and brewing up hate to throw at the witches.
Speaker 2: And I mean even as humans, we you know, we search for answers and we don't know them. Like I remember when I even had like my tumor stuff, and I mean I still do, but I was my words would be very slow, and they still are because I'm trying to like come for the next word. And everyone was like she's slurring, maybe she's drinking, Like I remember seeing comments on the.
Speaker 3: Pod like is she drunk?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, I have so many I didn't know this at the time, and I didn't even know it what was going on with me. So I do see a different side than I probably would have saw three years ago. If we had this conversation because I remember fighting it and being like so annoyed when I would see comments and I'd be like, I can't help that I'm talking slow, or that I'm getting lost or slurring or slurring or whatever it may be.
Speaker 1: It's I mean, I'm so sorry that you've I mean, am I My heart aches for all of you, know, the painful journey that you had, and I'm in absolutely awe and inspiration by like how much you're fighting. And I love as well that you tell people your boundaries. You know, you're like, I don't like hearing this and this and that for me is what I find to be inspiring for myself because sometimes people think that they can be supportive, but their support is actually feeling negative. And so you know, you being able to draw that boundary and being able to focus towards where your mind needs to be because you are gonna you are going to beat this. I know that, I that I look at you at every single post, I'm looking at you and I watch every single moment of them, and I know you want to know why. I know because you're tough, because you've been through a lot of shit. You have all the tools, and you're so strong, and also because I know other people have beat it too, this is not you would be the first, but there you have such a bright life ahead of you, and so no, I mean, I'm so inspired by that fire that you have inside of you because I just I know that you're you're gonna, You're.
Speaker 3: Gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: And I think we all share that same fire, which is why we can get ourselves into some trouble, but also why we can really fight for the pot. You know, we can fight for ourselves, and I think that's that's pretty great. You recently had a viral moment with Alec on the right.
Speaker 4: I was just gonna bring that up because you have boundaries too.
Speaker 1: Well, that's like another one like this is all about women and their voice, your voice, my voice, how it sounds, and then interrupts the voice, right. So I actually didn't Alec, and I didn't remember that that even happens because we just banned for all the time. And by the way, everybody who wrote that whole thing knows how we'd answer because we've had a whole show and we've been like you know, doing a million video. So that was like a not nice trick that you guys all did want you, but I'm calling you all out right now then you guys. So I actually was on spring break visiting my family in Spain where they where they live, and we uh likes, the whole world's mad at you right now, and I was like, what did I do now?
Speaker 4: What's next?
Speaker 1: What did I do now? And he thinks it's the funniest thing in the world because everybody always that calls him like the mean one. He's like, yes, now I'm offended. I didn't remember this, but yes, I'm off right now. But I mean, you know, you can look at it on like a silly level. It actually it made me laugh more than anything. And I don't think I realized how like viral it was because I just didn't pay attention to it because I was, you know, with my family. But but then't even have like a darker thing of being like he interrupted me, and by the way, this is a clip. He had interrupted me multiple times, like multiple times over this, and I was like, and he knows that I have ADHD. He knows I get stuck in forgetful and all this kind of stuff, and so he's kind of like messing with me a little bit as well, and I'm just like, you know what, when I'm talking, you're not talking. But we also do that in our house as well. We say like, when I'm walking here, you're not walking. And when I'm doing this, you're not doing When I'm thinking, you are not.
Speaker 3: You're not allowed to think. It's like and also chewing, no chewing.
Speaker 1: Well I am thinking right now. And I feel like anybody who has ADHD probably like really relates to this moment, to this kind of thing, just like I'm trying so hard to do one particular thing and you're like.
Speaker 4: So he has O c D and you have ADHD and the two of you together are just a hot mess.
Speaker 1: Yes we're a hot mess, but I feel like that's what keeps it exciting, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Who do you think wears the pants in the relationship?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that I thought so true.
Speaker 1: I tried for a I can like he could have one leg and I could have one leg. That it's totally and he would say that to you, by the way, But and that was you know, that was like the other thing as well, is I think when people were introduced to me, I mean, we're seeing it happen right now with a particularly young woman dating a particularly older guy, and people are just tearing apart their age difference, you know. And I think that people just assume that we're going to be these young bimbos who don't know what we want. And by the way, I was young and I didn't really know what I want, so that was like totally fair. But I grew and I'm still here. You know, We've had a lot of kids together, We've made an entire life, and so I feel like, you know, people just assumed that he was going to be taking me and I was going to be like, Okay, whatever you want, whatever you want, and you know, it took me a minute, but I found my ground and and we've had to deal with some tough experiences that involved some big growing up on both of our parts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, speaking of tough experiences, Alex, movies coming out, how has that affected you?
Speaker 4: I know that you talk a lot about it in your your show.
Speaker 5: I mean you had talked about the struggles I've seen you guys gotten to therapy together.
Speaker 4: And how are you guys feeling today about the.
Speaker 1: Movie coming out? Yeah? I mean I think people went back, Alec went back. I should I can only speak from my experience with my my family. Alec went back to make this movie to finish Selena's work. Yeah, and it was a really hard thing that he went back and did. And I talk about it in my book that he almost died right before that, and I kept that quiet.
Speaker 3: He got cot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he was, you know, with the with the pressure and the stress and everything that was happening on top of how just awful this tragedy was, and is he just started turning off, stopped eating, the stress, the he just he I brought him to the hospital multiple times and then he started really declining. I brought him to the hospital and he passed out on me on Fifth Avenue, one hundredth Street, one hundred and first Street, writing right in front of Mount Sign and I were in front of the hospital and he was in the hospital for I don't know, I think like a week. It was during my kids' spring break that time, and I would I was nursing our baby who wasn't one yet, and I would be going up and down from the hospital taking care of him, and going down taking care of the kids and pumping and bringing my pump everywhere with me. And when I brought him out of a hospital. I actually put a he was walking with a walker because he couldn't he couldn't walk, and I put a boot on his leg and to pretend that he had hurt his leg because I didn't want people to say that he was he was. That was one thing I couldn't do, Like the whole fake thing. It's just so stupid, you know. I just I can't handle when people question what's real, because that's just lighting, you know, And so I we just pretended that it was something else. You know. Alec is somebody who cares tremendously, and one of the hard things for people who care a lot is they feel everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well he had you.
Speaker 5: I think you guys talked about it on your show that he even considered just getting out of the industry completely.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think he always is considering that because there's so much. Again, it goes back to the negativity can be so loud mm hmmm, and if you let that cloud the fact that there's so much right positivity, then it it can make it can feel all consuming. Yeah, And so my hope with him, regardless of what he decides to do, you know, he loves to act and be doing the only thing he really knows how to do because he's done this his whole life, and it's he's so good at it, you know, he knows he loves it so much. But I think that you know, when his when he's hurting, he just doesn't know what to do.
Speaker 3: What's your favorite movie that he's done? And like, did you do you watch them all? Or are you like I can't do it, so.
Speaker 1: I don't really watch anything, which is like not a povolar thing to say that's true. I was raised by hippies and we did not watch TV, and I've gotten into like like I'll watch it a little bit, like you know, Definitely, my first trimester of being pregnant, I had like tremendous focus of being able to watch things. I don't know what's happening. But most of the time I'm either like so tired because I have seven children and I'm so tired. But I have seen Boss. Maybe that's whold I saw. It's complicated. He didn't want me to see it when we first started dating and I went to go visit my parents in Spain and I sent him a picture of that I was going to watch it there, and I was like other Country Rule. So I did watch that, and I love Meryl, but I saw a Hunt for Red October a great one, some thirty rock.
Speaker 4: But now he's so talented, very talented.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I just love that he's he's just so good at like he's just he lights up and he gets excited about like learning to be something completely different, and I just I just love watching that.
Speaker 2: And you guys, how did you decide, especially because he's such a big actor, how did you decide to finally do reality television? And then how did you decide what you were going to show and what you were going to keep private and you know, especially when there's criticism to come.
Speaker 1: We decided to do the reality show. I've said this before in different places, but I didn't really think it through. And I think he thought it through very well, which I'm really grateful for because I think if I thought about it, I would have decided it was a really really bad idea to start filming a show two weeks before Alec was going to try it. I potentially go away from it.
Speaker 4: Was I didn't realize it was that, Yes, people.
Speaker 1: Think that we're like so calculated and stuff like that, who like live in this world, but like either's like I don't have the energy to be able to do that. So yeah, I didn't even really think about it until it started approaching that we were going to like break for about three weeks was the plan. But the trial actually you know, was over and one and and I was like, what are we going to, like do we see the crew again, do we finish doing this or is it just going to be done? And Everybody's like, I don't, I don't know. So it was I'm really glad that we did it because it was so cathartic to be able to speak and show when we were not supposed to speak and show. And it felt a little bit of a diary in terms of what we what was on limits and off limits. I mean, I feel like the purpose of doing this was just show everything and be really authentic. Now that's not like you're you know, seeing us wake up in the morning up like that. You know. It wasn't like a whatever those shows word where there's a con camera on you. But you know, we wanted to hit all of the things that felt important for us to to talk about. And but the the producer, the producers and the show runner Sarah ready. She sat with me the first day and she said, the most important word for this is consent. This is not the word that I would have expected anyone in this business to say. Okay, And she said, I'm going to ask the kids every single time if I can film or not, and if they say no, we don't film, or even if you feel if I feel like it's a no and they don't know how to verbalize that, if I feel like their energy isn't accepting and wanting to do this. And I really appreciated that because her concept that she taught me is when you go you try to take things from people, you put them into fight or flight, and you're not getting the real thing. And when you put people at ease where they want to share and they give, and we're givers, be signed up for this, we wanted to give and show our life, then you actually get the real truths, the authenticity.
Speaker 2: Well, I have a question, then if Real Housewives of New York came calling, would you do it?
Speaker 3: Because then you don't have the control.
Speaker 4: Then the controls, Oh, you have zero control, zero control.
Speaker 1: That's that's what I've heard. I think I've had enough fair share of people misinterpreting me and using me as like alf a house I've had enough of that for a lifetime. And so as much as I absolutely adore every single real housewife that I've met, and we've had some wild nights at some like really fun bars and stuff like that, so I like love them, I just think that I've had my fill for that kind of you know, pure pure for entertainment. I mean that stuff again that's been out about me. It's been for a lot of people's entertainment, which is kind of sick. Yeah, you know, and so I just think, you know, and that's that's what I wanted to do in the show. And you know what I've done in this book is I was a kid. I met Alex I just turned twenty seven years old. Wow, And I had no experience whatsoever with this kind of world. And I was teaching yoga all the time, and I was like, Eh, pretty is friendly and let's like breathe and like say no, I'm gonna say, like this is going to be great. And I just assumed that the world was like that, and it wasn't. Some of the world is some of the world is not. And so I have been you know, people have been talking about me and for me for the past fourteen years, and this is an opportunity right now. I'm in my forties now, I have seven children. You know, I've been through the experiences that I've been through, and you know, are people going to stop talking? No, they're doing a right now about the book, you know what I mean. But at the same time, I have an opportunity to put my words out there. And I always believe that you should listen to the person. When I started dating out, like people would send me articles and stuff like that, I was like, I don't want to read anything. I want you to know who he is from him. And I don't even know where I came up with that idea, but it was one of the best ideas I've ever had because I got to know him from him and so, you know, I mean that's that. You know, I have a tremendous amount of respect for that show. I just feel like, not for you.
Speaker 4: And would you do another season? Would you do another season of your reality show?
Speaker 1: We might do another season. We're sort of we're thinking it through. We might do another season. I'm very proud of the season that we've done and I really I can't think of a better better partners to do it with.
Speaker 4: How did your How did your kids like it?
Speaker 1: They liked it. They call it their movie. It's really funny. I'm like, we're like, yeah, did people see our movie? I am You know Rafayel, who's my oldest son, so he's my second child. He was one of them where he never said he didn't want to be in the filming of it, but you could tell from his energy that he was kind of retreating during generary of filming, and so everybody was very respectful of that, as as was the you know, intention of his project. And he said, now he watched them and he's like, where am I in all of this? Why is.
Speaker 3: Next season?
Speaker 4: He's you're not going to get the star. I was like, he'll be in front of the camera like here I am, exactly.
Speaker 1: But that's where he was at the time, and that's okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but some kids, like my kids, some of them really, you know, my daughter really likes it, but my other kids are like, yeah, not for me.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, cool, you don't have to be in it.
Speaker 2: It's not for everybody, and it's not Yeah, it's not for everybody. He sends him like Prime or something like. He doesn't ever want to be on camera about anything, but if somebody sends Prime to the house, which I normally wouldn't purchase on my own.
Speaker 3: He's so obsessed with those brothers. He's like, Mom, film me opening the box. I need to do an unboxed influencer.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I don't even really known energy.
Speaker 2: Well there's a version that's not energy, it's a hydration. So that's the one they always send us. So he has he's justifications on why he needs to have it. He's like, Mom, you know the new pubsicle Prime is great.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But so before we get into just final stuff about your book, we have one silly question that the fans wanted to know.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna hate us. It's it's light.
Speaker 2: If you didn't know Alec and you had to pick between the brothers or to be Billy, Stephen or Daniel h we do normally we do what we do, a pick every time, and the people Tam was picked.
Speaker 4: Sometimes, Hey, now.
Speaker 1: Can we do like different brothers? Like there's another brother like what are like brothers? Like the hemsworks right.
Speaker 4: Right them where they both win?
Speaker 3: I know, right, Okay, fine. The Jonas brothers, well, we'll do that.
Speaker 1: The Jonas brothers, they're all really nice. I don't really remember.
Speaker 3: She was like, I don't know their names.
Speaker 4: She's like, I don't even know the names. Literally, all I know is Joe, Right, there's a Jo.
Speaker 3: Yes, there's a nick Jonas. Yeah, Kevin, guys Kevin.
Speaker 4: Why does Kevin always get forgotten?
Speaker 1: Forgot?
Speaker 4: I don't even know who Kevin is.
Speaker 3: Oh, Ken, I have the best bald You have the best.
Speaker 4: That's a good answer.
Speaker 1: I have the best Baldwin. And I feel like, yeah, I just I love my brothers in law and I really just loves in law with their spouses.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 3: We were considering there was like it was what do you call Alec? Does see you have a nickname.
Speaker 1: Alex?
Speaker 4: You know, what do you call him when you're mad at him?
Speaker 1: When you know when I'm mad? That was it? Anything about the hold on not talking and talking if I'm actually mad at him, I don't talk with him.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're like, damn, Ron, that's me. I'm like that too, like, don't talk to him.
Speaker 1: I'm like, it's better, I'm not going to talk with you. And when I'm going to use my kind words, I'll speak again.
Speaker 4: I just don't trust what's going to come out of my mouth. So it just like I'm not saying the feelings.
Speaker 3: When you guys. Don't like when people don't talk to me.
Speaker 4: I want to clear enough, don't kiss us off.
Speaker 1: When's your birthday?
Speaker 4: Mine? September? Second?
Speaker 1: Yeah, September and your July. I knew you. You're you're a cancer, aren't you? Yes?
Speaker 3: How do you know?
Speaker 1: Because I can tell I'm a Capricorn. Caps and cancers we are. Yeah, Capracorn just get like quietly done and cancers are that like, just want to make it right again? Let me make it right.
Speaker 2: Yes, I can deal with about five minutes of silence, but like when then it gives me the cold shoulder, I'm like, uhh no, no, well now I know what.
Speaker 4: Drives you crazy, so I don't do it anymore.
Speaker 3: One day, she deleted herself from a group chat, and I was like, no, I can't get them out.
Speaker 1: But that is just us taking care of everybody, right, We're just like taking care of And you're a virgo rising, Yeah, that's like a love. I have four children that are virgos.
Speaker 3: What you believe?
Speaker 4: Oh yay, I love that you're in for it. Did you ever think you're going to have seven children?
Speaker 1: Oh? I didn't even know if I wanted one. I really wanted to have kids right away. That was one thing when we like met, He really wanted to have kids. And it wasn't even something I was like in New York and on twelenty seven and like that's like not very young other places, but in New York it's very very and I wasn't even like it wasn't even on my radar. And he very much wanted to start a family right away. And I actually after we got married, I got a little bit of could feet and I was like, yeah, maybe we should wait a little bit. Then I found out I was pregnant, So yeah, that's that happened. And then I found out I was pregnant again and again and again and again. Then the whole like breastfeeding getting pregnant thing totally can happen. It's not true that that can't happen.
Speaker 3: I meant, do you want more?
Speaker 1: Alex would have more? If I said I wanted more?
Speaker 3: Alex, girl, are you saying now?
Speaker 5: You snapped back better faster than anybody I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 4: Your body is rocking, and I know that you're you know, yoga is.
Speaker 3: A big part of it.
Speaker 4: But any tips or advice should give women like you just right back.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think I stayed active while I was pregnant, and I think a lot of that is driven by that. I have a lot of energy because of my ADHD and so I've always been just a very moving, moving, moving person. If I don't move every day, my brain is a little foggy, and I forget and I forget more things. So were you okay? So there you go.
Speaker 5: You did you gain much weight when you're pregnant? Are you like, oh, eighteen pounds? Twenty pounds?
Speaker 1: I didn't know I gained more than eighteen pounds. I was, you know, it's within the normal range range that I that I gained.
Speaker 3: And I think.
Speaker 1: Breastfeeding helped me to shed the the baby weight a lot, but it's you know, I think that it was just staying active and you know, and I think just I've been acting my whole life, so my bodies used to a certain place lives.
Speaker 3: Does your favorite child rotate by day?
Speaker 1: You know? I always would wonder like, if you have a big family, do you have a favorite kid. I don't have a favorite kid.
Speaker 4: I think that I'm not.
Speaker 1: Sure, but I feel like the Baldwins may have grown up with like there's like favoritism and timing and sort of like and I think that there may have been that, mostly because they each claim to be the favorite child.
Speaker 2: Well, my kids claim they they think they all know who the favorite is and they all say it's the one. But I'm like, I don't have a favorite and they're like, yes, that you do it, and it's blah, and I'm like, shoot, and then I think about it, right, I mean.
Speaker 1: I don't know. One of the things I loved about having and I love about having had so many kids is that they're all different, right because you have you have four kids.
Speaker 3: Have four kids and Tam, how many jillions we do? Fo or we have four and four, four.
Speaker 1: And four and that's a lot of kids. Yes, I feel like each one comes out totally different, absolutely, and that's been an amazing thing. And the way that I liked his parent is I like them to stand back a little bit and let them figure it themselves out and let them become who they really are, like just let that come out of them and of course you got to go to bed your vegetables. There's rules, But I really do think that that's been one of the real joys. And so it's kind when thinking about like a favorite, I'm like, how can they're all just different apples and oranges and bears and bananas, like it's everything you know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And before we close out, is there anything else you want to tell us about your book?
Speaker 3: How people can get it? Any key details?
Speaker 1: The book is out today and we are it's so funny. I mean, I don't if you guys have written books, you've written.
Speaker 3: A book, right, I have not written a book. How long did it take you?
Speaker 1: You should write a book? Tim or have you written a book? No?
Speaker 4: Ask many times, but just has It's hard. This is my time.
Speaker 1: It's time consuming. This is my second book, and the other one came together quite quickly, living clearly method that I wrote many years ago. This I signed my book deal during that very dark period of our lives, and I again didn't really think it through. I was just sort of on autopilot saying yes. And there were times when I really regretted that I signed up to write this book, because sometimes you just don't have the works, and I I got I was not pregnant when I started the book. I got pregnant. I had a baby. This is a three year process of right, Yeah, it took much longer. The other one was done in like six months. This one was was along a long process. And but as soon as the trial was over in July, I went back home and I wrote it during filming the rest of the show, and I would just write like it all of a sudden it started flowing, and I would take all the different bits and pieces and and hundreds of peages that I had written that just didn't feel right, and I would, you know, all of a sudden it just like got hold in and.
Speaker 3: I just I just typed, so, well, congratulations, that is amazing.
Speaker 4: And can you give us the name?
Speaker 1: It's called Manuel, not included because there's no Manuel.
Speaker 4: Are you doing a book tour where you're signing books?
Speaker 1: I am signing. I'm doing I'm doing some of it. I'm doing a book signing this Thursday in New Jersey and rich Wood. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I'm going to be you guys, go go see her, get a book.
Speaker 1: Go see there, and we're bringing wine because you.
Speaker 4: Know what, I might be there how do I get to.
Speaker 2: Well, we really appreciate you guys coming on. Make sure that you get Manuel not included, and you watched the show. We loved having you.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys for having me on. Thank you and be good and feel good.
Speaker 3: Okay, thanks, just got this.
Speaker 1: Bye bye to